Speaker 1: Stas stop.
Speaker 2: Stop stop stop stop stop speak stop stop stop stop stop stop speak game.
Speaker 3: What's up? Welcome? This is Jay's analysis. I am your Diva. J Dyer of Jay Diva's Analysis. We got a new microphone. Hopefully it sounds good. I bought the fanciest blue microphone I could buy at the spurg Store a k A nerd squad, a k A. What's that place called best buy?
Speaker 4: You bought the.
Speaker 3: Best best best soy right places smells like smells like a magic the gathering Festival. It's pretty depressing, actually, I saw I saw a grandma hipster in there, buying like.
Speaker 5: Video games or something.
Speaker 4: Mall's in general depressing now because they're dying, right, they are pretty sad.
Speaker 3: Does this sound good? This is uh? This is a fancy new, fancy mic It's really.
Speaker 5: Tall so.
Speaker 4: Oh you can see it in the shot. Oh, it's like our third host, the microphone.
Speaker 3: We've had a series of microphones and I kind of retire them to the top shelf to mark different phases and periods of the growth of my internet celebrity them. And here we are. We've made it, this fancy big thing and does it uh, it's supposed to have all of the sound. Nerds are like, get a condenser. I don't know what a condenser is, but it's supposed to have a condenser inside of the there's a little condenser in there, somewhere inside the little electronics and electricity.
Speaker 5: There's a condenser.
Speaker 4: Someone says, I sound like ASMR.
Speaker 3: Jamie will be licking and smashing bananas between her teeth. She's going to be doing a lost ASMR later, and I like, you get to hear it flick.
Speaker 4: I like the slimes when they the slimes.
Speaker 5: I don't. I've never watched any of that crowd and I never will.
Speaker 4: The sand.
Speaker 3: Jimmy is going to be doing a tonail clip ASMR to hear it, and then to hear it to hear it bounce off of the wall. I like.
Speaker 4: My favorite one was a cat purring while eating his steak and he's just like going at it.
Speaker 3: And I made a joke one that I thought was kind of funny, which was squishing butter and doing the dirty dishes, and nobody liked that. But so this is supposed to protect when I go into sperg mode and I spurg out and I can't control the volume. This mystery machine is supposed to solve that, so hopefully it works. And yes, congratulations bit boys, all the fast bit boys, not the slow boys, the fast bit boys.
Speaker 4: I don't want to make you so relaxed that you fall asleep and meet Freddy because it's a full moon and we're going to talk about Freddy Krueger.
Speaker 3: But if I did meet Freddy, it would be a meet cute.
Speaker 4: It would be Yeah, how would you meet Freddy like this? And he had flowers for you?
Speaker 3: Oh, you can't see me, can't see me? This one of the wrestlers does that. You can't see me? If I met Freddy, dude, you're just waving your hand in front of your face.
Speaker 5: I can see you.
Speaker 4: It would be like at a mental institution. That's where he'd be waiting for me in my nightmares.
Speaker 3: I hate to break it too, but that's where I picked you up. And all that is in one of the fractures in your altars that you don't remember.
Speaker 4: This is real. This is just a dog's dream that's it.
Speaker 3: Does anyboy get the We're inside a dog's dreamer. We're getting obscure. We're like classic mister science theater where we do really obscure references that no one will get unless you're I don't know, very very eighties savvy. Well that's not actually eighties. But Freaking Geeks is a great show. But once on the roster tonight remind me, uh.
Speaker 4: Freddy Fest Nightmare on ELM Street one, two and three what, which I didn't turn out to be way cooler than I thought. Also, Friday the thirteenth, the classic Jason and Squid Game.
Speaker 3: So squa squid game was Paul Joseph Watson a really good breakdown. David had a really good breakdown. We'll be getting to our breakdown. We took notes throughout all the nine or whatever episodes, but kind of what I figured it would be like K pop meets Hunger Games, right, yeah, k pop MC escher that was funny, weird sequences.
Speaker 4: Can you do it?
Speaker 3: No? I can't do.
Speaker 5: Young budding K pop star songs.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I had seen Nightmare on M Street one, I've never seen the other two. Two is garbage by the way, yes, very much. As Jamie pointed out, Skittles, it's a Skittles erotica. It is it veiled Skittles iraka, which I'm like, this is garbage and I mean nothing explicit, but it's it's constantly referenced there. And then three was actually okay, that was like it reminded me of hell Raiser two. Right at the mental institute, Freddy, we can have it at the mental institute. So basically slow boys, Freddy basically inhabits the dreams of the slow boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Freddy at the mental institute.
Speaker 3: So let's get into so the first one. I'll almost wonder too if there wasn't like trauma or implied trauma in the first one, because it turns out Freddy's a Is he a serial killer or not? I don't well.
Speaker 4: In the reboot, he is a slow boy who likes to play with the kids, and.
Speaker 3: I think, is he a slow boy or just a dang jam?
Speaker 4: He's a Janet he it's just the guy who roars shocking Watchman plays Freddy and I've not seen that. I saw a long time ago and we didn't watch that again.
Speaker 3: Is this the West Craven reboot? A New Nightmare on M Street something like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Nightmare and L Street.
Speaker 3: There's one called New Nightmare? Is that it?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's one where they're making the movie and Freddy invades.
Speaker 4: The Yeah, it's set in like a nightmare before there was a Freddy Krueger. It's like his origin story.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he's a pseudo creeper. Creeper he is, who's friends with kids. Yeah, and the town blames it on him or he did it. That's why I can't forget.
Speaker 4: That's the mystery that I think is solved in the new Maybe something in the chat will know because this whole time you think, well, we'll get to that. So he's making his claw, he's haunting a blonde. You have Johnny Depp in the movie.
Speaker 3: Remember, yes, John Depp is a young teen man in this movie, and he does not last. No, he gets he gets amber hearted.
Speaker 4: And they all have the same dream of Freddy, and they're like, oh, you had that nightmare. I have that nightmare.
Speaker 3: Remember he gets amber hearded. Yes, Jamie doesn't ever hear the dumb jokes that they just she processes them like a minute later, Yeah I do.
Speaker 4: I'm the person that will laugh at a joke five minutes after the punchline. They all have the same nightmare because their parents were involved in the death of fred Krueger.
Speaker 3: Right, So the was he just a scapegoat at least in what we think in the first one? Or is he did he really do it? Because though I were supposed to think the parents are the bad guys. And then Freddy is a vengeful spirit.
Speaker 4: Basically, yes, so Freddy was killed by the neighborhood parents because he supposedly killed twenty children.
Speaker 3: It's the story, right, I get that.
Speaker 4: And then but why is he always so juicy because they burned him to death? So you have another.
Speaker 3: Juicy Yeah, he has a creamy new gift texture to his uh to a skin.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So this one has all of the classic horror like if you the good person, the chaste girl is going to live?
Speaker 3: Is this Cotton their name Leslie Cotton or is that hell.
Speaker 4: Raiser her name? And this is Nancy?
Speaker 3: Is it Nancy Cotton? Or is that Nancy is in Freddy Cotton.
Speaker 4: I'm just I don't remember the cotton last name. I don't know.
Speaker 3: We make jokes about the names that don't remember.
Speaker 4: So well, every horror movie is also a test of virtues.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's like Catharsis and you.
Speaker 5: Are how do we say it?
Speaker 3: Some people argue that horror movies are Catharsis. Some people argue that their warnings about the vices and the virtues the That's actually what hell Razor was, which I didn't expect, was the Sino bites. You use the advices to lead you to hell with the with false promises, and then you get there and they're like, haha, we lied where you know, hell bees, what do you expect? You thought we'd tell you the truth? Right, And in this it's the trope. It's it's what you see in every movie, right. The archetype is that if you're smoking a little weed, if you sip in little booze, if you touch in a little boob, yeah you're out, dude.
Speaker 4: It's like you're sneaking off to be naughty. Then you're gonna get killed, like right away. And that's what happens. Well in this movie. You never know if it's a dream. They have a lot of scenes where it could.
Speaker 3: Be like the Matrix to you, like in Freddy's.
Speaker 4: Matrix, it's like inception.
Speaker 3: With Freddy Kirker, it is like inception.
Speaker 4: I noticed that, Uh, let's see. Oh, her dad is a policeman and her mom is eighties scully alcoholic.
Speaker 3: Remember she looks like Dannis Scully but in the eighties. Yeah, so let's move quicker here. So what's going on? They basically blame it. They blame it on Freddy. There's something that her dad fails to do, which is what rescue the daughter.
Speaker 4: The dad is law enforcement and oh that.
Speaker 5: But is he become a drunk in part two?
Speaker 4: That's part three. Part two has nothing to do with So there's Freddy one and then the one that has nothing to do with these people.
Speaker 3: Okay, but in Freddy three, he's a drunk because he failed to do something. That's what I'm getting at, yeah, which is to do what he went to the house. I don't just don't remember what he failed to do.
Speaker 4: He couldn't save Johnny Depp and he couldn't the wife left him or something like that. They say that, right, Okay. So the things that stick about The Nightmare and Elmstree are the really gross like there's so many gross Like the tongue comes out of the phone and licks her or he swallows, so it's silly, its ew it's so gross.
Speaker 3: It's eighties. I mean, it looks like the tongue was like bubblegum. It doesn't look like it like everything looks super cheeseball.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I remember when in the eighties I thought this stuff was really scary creepy, and I was I wasn't allowed to watch it, And then you watch this stuff now and it's like this is ridiculous, Like this, it's actually funny. You see this stuff like the John Carpenter monsters.
Speaker 4: I like when the mom she just like is always drinking and trying to cover up what they did, and the daughter's like, why am I having nightmares with this guy named Fred Krueger with knife hands? And she's like, I don't know, takes another drink.
Speaker 3: Well, it's implying that the parents are actually the bad guys here.
Speaker 4: Yes, the parents are all corrupt.
Speaker 3: They're all in on something, and so it's kind of an anti establishment movie, I guess, yeah, because the teens always know what's up, and nobody ever listens to the teens.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so the mom takes her down to the basement and is like this might have something to do with it and shows her the knife hands have been down there in the basement the whole time. Just it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 3: So is she admitting that she participated in killing Freddy.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Then she tells the story of all the neighborhood parents getting together and burning this guy. So I like the Uh, well, Johnny Depp has an epic death. He I forget how he sucked into the bed.
Speaker 3: Oh he's the guy and all.
Speaker 4: The blood spurts up into the ceiling. That's a pretty crazy scene.
Speaker 3: And then John.
Speaker 6: Of Johnny Dripp, Jack's I don't know, Jack Sparrow.
Speaker 3: That's a different character, that's not this movie.
Speaker 4: Who do you think we would in a fight, Jack Sparrow or Freddy Krueger.
Speaker 3: Well, you can't kill Freddy, so Freddie would win. Okay, all right, immortal Freddy's that she.
Speaker 4: Had to do like a home alone booby trap home invasion for oh she.
Speaker 3: Does do a yeah, which is done because again, you can't kill Freddy, so you can organize all these you know, home alone booby traps, but like doesn't do anything. And what isn't the whole point that to me, it seems like the kids are traumatized. Oh okay, so because she's having nightmares and she's seeing Freddy and in part two the Skittles team is traumatized. Maybe he's been molested to is it implying that his coach molested him.
Speaker 4: Who joined up in part two?
Speaker 6: Oh yes, okay, So then my thesis was that this girl and this one seems abused as well.
Speaker 3: She traumatized. That's my theory.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In other words, it's about more than just evil parents and a monster.
Speaker 5: It's like abuse.
Speaker 3: And in each situation that the kids, the youth. In part three, it's the kids at the mental institute are outcast and abused, and Freddie takes advantage of that.
Speaker 4: Yes, they're the ones that the kids left over from the whole debacle, I think, is what.
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, So the mom gets burned and sucked into the blue abyss and she had at the end she had to turn her back on Freddy and not be scared like it and hurt his feelings.
Speaker 3: And I was like, so Freddy is just it? Yeah, which you just have to like, hurt his feelings, throw a few Mama jokes at him, and you're done, even though you.
Speaker 4: Just killed everyone. I know, I don't believe in this.
Speaker 3: Be like Freddie, you can never get laid. And your mom is your mom. I saw that movie about your mom in the shower. Oh, Gorillas in the mist cut down and then he's done. You're done. That's that's all it took to beat it and Freddy and then you're done. Not yet. What's his name, Pennywise.
Speaker 4: So in this one, the happy ending is a nightmare?
Speaker 3: Yes, in this one, what the end is a nightmare? It's all You're never out of the matrix. No, you can never leave the world. You belonged to Freddy now Isaac. By the way, a long time ago, Isaac did a really good breakdown of Nightmare on arm Street, which is at his website used to be. I think it's still there. And he argues that there's like a fractured in kiltra type thing going on here because it seems like the girl has been abused, and then she goes to the mental institute and then later in part three, she comes back as a counselor for abuse, so she's a trauma abuse counselor and she tries to explain what's going on.
Speaker 5: Nobody believes her.
Speaker 3: So now he comes to uh Freddy to the Skittles Boogoloo.
Speaker 4: Well, this one takes a detour, right.
Speaker 3: So it's different people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And it opens with this like emo loser kid on the bus and bus drivers, Freddy.
Speaker 3: He's in that redundant emo loser kid. Isn't every emo loser?
Speaker 4: Well he.
Speaker 3: We gotta show no mercy to the nerds zone. The nerds are going to kill us all. So it's good.
Speaker 4: He's been having night terrors, right, and he's girlfriend is in the friend zone. Yeah, but above his choosing. So he has a girl that likes him, but he doesn't like her because he's.
Speaker 3: He's Skittles, yes, and why do they put the I mean is this I get Wes Craven, Clive Barker, all the horror Masters got all mixed up. I forget who's here, but I think it's I think Clive Barker is like the gay Satanist, like openly so I don't know what. Oh I remember looking at I think I did look up one of the Wes Craven too. I think he had like he had a recommended reading side of his blog, or maybe I'm thinking of CLIVEE. Barker. Anyway, they were recommending you know, a cult, shamanic.
Speaker 5: Esotery, magic stuff.
Speaker 3: So yeah, so that's what goes into these is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 4: Who did hell Raiser Clide Barker. So he lives in the girls house from part one.
Speaker 3: Oh so the house is hanted, yes.
Speaker 4: Because of the clause in the basement.
Speaker 3: It's where Freddy did his gouey deeds.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Uh, poop class, do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yes? So at high school they're learning about poop. I don't know why in high school you'll be learning about poop. I mean pretty much. I think by that age we know like how things work down there, So we thought that was just a bizarre The entire class sequence is all about poop class. I mean, I don't remember ever having poop class in high school. Maybe my education was deficient from the South.
Speaker 4: Did you do cringey dances in the bedroom with your underwear on?
Speaker 3: Only when I'm watching Risky Business? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yes, So he does a Risky Business dance and he accidentally finds Nancy's diary where she wrote about Freddy, the guy who he's been having.
Speaker 3: So there's like a Laura Palmer element this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then he finds the call in the basement. Freddy wants this kid's help to come back, and he's like killed for me. So this is a different one, like Freddy's possessing this kid and you don't know if it's the kid.
Speaker 3: Doing the murders or this one is. Yeah, that's the right. That's the interesting part of this is the teenager is the serial killer, but he's possessed. Yeah, and he dissociates and doesn't remember what's going on when he kills people. And some of the killing has like a BDSM stuff, which element which we've seen with a lot of the serial killers. Remember this guy is when we've gone through the very serial killer stuff, let me refresh you because a lot of people forget this. So almost all of the major serial killers, at least I've listed twenty two, and I'm sure there's more than this. There is a satanic occult aka slash demonic element to them, which the media rarely talks about, kind of covered up Son of Sam obviously there's this. We have the call Oto connections to Son of Sam. We have the rituals at the gardens where the what's the New York Gardens central bar, the gardens related to Son of Sam Untermeyer Gardens, the dog speaking to him, the references to Wickerman Zodiac. We have also Curleian references. We have the gnostic cross, the astrology references Dahmer. We have the demon Altar. Dahmer's favorite movie was Extra three and he wanted to kind of reenact Aztec cannibal rituals. Ted Bundy we have the blood drained from the victims and claims of a cave where he would do rituals, at least that's claimed by some of the people that know him. And there was a file at the time that was lost uh chronicling the occult elements of Bundy. Everybody knows. Charles Manson processed Church and scientology. Henry Lee Lucas the Hand of Death cult and the connection to the Mattamortals cult. Richard Ramirez, open Satanist, went and hung out, met the LaVey's bt K. His art is full of astrological and occult symbols, and he claims the demons that are in him are batter and Factor X. David Parker Ray, the famous toy box killer, one of the worst of all. They had a small Satanic sect that they had set up. Herb Baumeister pentagram was found nearby an inverted cross on a barn near Herbs murders the Ripper Crew, four guys. They were all in a Satanic cult, and they did Cambalism du trou affair. Everybody know us about the de Troe fair, and there's a connector if you read the Irish Times article about Dutroux, you get the satanic connection. Uh Pierre or what was it? Patriani the Monster of Florence. That one is a Satanic cult connected thing. Armand my wife is the German cannibal killer and I uncovered in a cult connection to that. His mom or guardians said that he was a Satanist from a young age and that she had introduced.
Speaker 5: Him to Satanism.
Speaker 3: Israel Keys was a Satanist. Pazzuzu said he was possessed. Foreign person Adrian Adrian Adrian Limb said that he was possessed I think by Shiva. Another one, I can't read that Steve Sellers. I don't know who Steve's I forget who's who that is?
Speaker 4: Sean Sellers.
Speaker 3: It's not Sean Maybe it is Sean Sellers. Is that a serial killer? Do you remember? Okay, okay, are you sure that Sean? That's fun vampire? Sacrammento at Bobby Burdella, all of those then also Peter Sytcliffe, the Ripper, what's the temple order, the solar temple that one had was based on Crowley stuff, the North Fox Island GM connected killer, all of those. So again, that's a whole twenty five or so major serial killer people with a cult and satanic connections. And again I'm just saying that because we forget this. But this movie is about this kid who's becoming a serial killer and he's getting possessed by Freddy and he associated doesn't remember doing it.
Speaker 4: And also, why is everyone in this movie sunburn? Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And the gym teacher is dressed like a village person.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. I think the gym teacher is the abuser, yes, and the abuse is the way for him to the kid to be angry and for Freddy to come in.
Speaker 4: Well, he gets snelled towels, Oh, towel snapped to death. You know how they snap their bottoms in the shower.
Speaker 3: You know you can actually kill people.
Speaker 4: Well they do it in this movie.
Speaker 3: Well Freddy does it. Freddy. Not only that Freddy towel pops that dude's but until he passes out, it's so stupid.
Speaker 4: Gym teacher picks him up from a bar and takes him back to the showers of the school and starts to prepare to do something. Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, Well that's that's what I'm saying, is I think this kid is abused and then he's angry, and the anger is the angle by which Freddy possesses him.
Speaker 4: What does lee mall poster? Who's that?
Speaker 3: The mall is the singing the never Ending story song? Oh okay, so the kid has the never Ending story poster. Look around, then you may see it's super super Skittles. So I'll spare you that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So this kid, he's rejecting girls, He's wanting to spend time with his daddy, gym teacher and his buff bodybuilding friend. Ah, he's disassociating.
Speaker 3: He's killing people. Okay, let's this this one sucks, by the way, let's just get to the point this one, Well, that is the.
Speaker 4: Point that there's like bad stuff going on between the adults and the kids.
Speaker 3: Right, that element is relevant. But I just thought this one was sucked.
Speaker 4: So then you have night. This was fun, was actually fun, and it has Patricia Arquette as the new girl.
Speaker 3: Right, she's a neglect She's a neglected teen she's got a dang wine mom, mama, who is sampling the men's of the town.
Speaker 4: And well, all of these teens were their parents, weren't implicit in that the Freddie murderer, right.
Speaker 3: So this is another parent, so basically the whole all of the parents, all the boomers. Yeah, why do the boomers? Why did you do we know that Freddy? Oh, it's a symbol for the boomer generation and the spirit of vengeance that will be wrought as a result of the excesses of and consumerism. A joke, it's not really that. It's just a joke for boomers always getting mad. When I make there will be inevitably be that comment underneath this show.
Speaker 7: I liked you until I heard this boomer joke? Unsubbed. Why do you use that horrible uh electric piano music at the beginning of your shows that goes on for way too long? It's about ten minutes. It's a live stream. He might understand what a livestream is.
Speaker 3: It's been going on for five ten years on the internet.
Speaker 4: Any way, go ahead, Well, this one takes place in a mental hospital where Morphius works.
Speaker 3: Yes, young strapping teen Morpheus, and he's literally doling out the blue pillar or the red picture. Well, because he's he's giving the pills.
Speaker 4: The doctor looks like, oh, dude, Walmart Bill mahert he's giving the giving.
Speaker 3: Out the pills, and Morpheus gives out the pills.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: I just called that. I wonder if did anybody even catch that? If you go back to night round MC three, Dream Warriors, Dream Warriors, and then I was just saying that Freddy is like the matrix and you got freaking Lawrence Fishburn giving out pills. They're probably blue even I don't even know. I don't even remember. They're probably blue and red.
Speaker 4: Well, you've also got the Walmart Bill maher who's the doctor Walmart, Yeah, Walmar Yeah, Bill Mart.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is like the the protagonist, dude, And this is like a Walmart Bill maher.
Speaker 4: Well. One of his theories is that these kids are having mental problems because of the LSD that their parents took in the sixties.
Speaker 3: Oh so there isn't a chulter element. I told you so, this one that's there consciously because we're supposed to be thinking that. It's a treatise on boomerism and the counterculture, and the counter culture produces the Aggregor Vengeance Spirit Tulpa of Freddie.
Speaker 4: Good one. So this one, Nancy's back as the counselor, like you said, and she is now working with patterned nightmares and traumas. And uh, Patricia Arquett has made a model of Freddy's or her old house where Freddy used to haunt.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: So she's bringing things into the three D.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well this is why this that element is very similar to what's in hell Raiser two. Remember that that's also in the Mental Institute. You go into the next dimension. Yeah, and there's portals in the mental institute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two of.
Speaker 4: Them have two girls in the mental institution. Oh yeah, wow, Okay, Uh, what if we are inside.
Speaker 3: The dream and so we are in stuck in Nightmare on M Street three. That's why the world is so crazy. And we were supposed to see the codes to figure out that. When the Matrix came out, that was Laurence Fishburne telling us that we are in Nightmare on M Street three. I just figured out the whole matrix and the whole world. The whole secret was that taking the red pill actually means the Freddie Pill. That's why you're wearing red. I know, the flashed shirt or like what because Morpheus was he was telling neo dude, he was, we are neo and the red Pill was Nightmaret three, and it's basically just we got to team up all and who wins, who beats Freddy? And this we'll find out who the nerds the chad Nerds. It's us, y'all that we got to beat the Freddy demiurge that's holding us inside the Freddy Matrix.
Speaker 4: Did I mention that it was like Hereditary where she's built with the models, Yeah, model houses.
Speaker 3: Well, I think Hereditor is probably hearkening back to a common theme in a lot of horror movies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they play a weird type of Dungeons and Dragons game, like a nerdy Well.
Speaker 3: At this time, it was this was part of the satanic panic at this time that Dungeons and Dragons was killing people because there was a story that there was teens that took LSD and one of them I'm not joking this as an actuals I don't know if it's true. I don't even know, but the story is teens took LSD and played Dungeons Dragons and one of them thought they were dragon and that they could fly, so they went out through roof and oh they died. It sounds like a fake story, but it's definitely possible. But what's funny is that the Satanic Panic itself was a syop. There was a real Satanic explosion and then there was the fake, comical, sensationalized version of it that they used to deflect everybody from the real thing. I think Michael A. Kino is probably like behind the Satanic Panic sy op to cover up the real Satanic explosion.
Speaker 4: Somebody said Elm Street simulation.
Speaker 3: Yes, we all live on dude. Every city has an Elm Street.
Speaker 8: R.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they all take a drug called hypnocyl in this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh well hypnosis is all out of m kult Yeah, I mean it was pioneered as a huge element of ultra Freddy and wartime stories.
Speaker 4: Takes the form of a little puppet, remember, and kills that guy as a little puppet. He takes the form of a giant snake and he swallows a girl in a puppet.
Speaker 3: They always have to get more creative with the way that kills you. Like the way they turned into a giant worm and eat Remember when I was a kid I remember polar guys. Remember polar guys too.
Speaker 5: When I was a.
Speaker 3: Kid, that creepy preacher. Yeah, he's like a men and I Amish preacher who's a demon's scary. Uh. And he turns into a big worm and trust to eat somebody. Yeah, if you go watch it now, it's hilarious. But when I was a kid, that scared the crab out of me. So keep those Amish preachers away.
Speaker 4: Well, I learned something weird about the Amish and another.
Speaker 3: Thing about the Amist though. Sorry to cut you off, but uh, it's actually the women that eat like giant worms. They eat anything. They're all fat.
Speaker 4: They don't eat giant worms.
Speaker 3: No, they eat like giant worms. They're the ones that they eat like the giant worms. They're all like five hundred pounds. People don't believe me.
Speaker 4: In the disc they have to do a lot of labors. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: Oh that's not why. It's because they have a terrible diet. It's all like bread and butter that's all they eat.
Speaker 5: And sugar.
Speaker 3: Literally, they eat cake and bread. That's like the staple of the Almish. Female die and male die.
Speaker 4: Well, the way that Freddy manifest and the way he kills you is like personal to like your fears and you're what you've done wrong or whatever. It's always has a personal touch to it.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Because he turned into needles and he remember one of the mental girls was an addict. Yes, and her little arms were sucking the hair.
Speaker 3: They look like other body parts, yeah, not moles.
Speaker 4: And Freddy's like put his needles into her.
Speaker 5: I forgot that part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, so that she has an addiction. So basically Freddie like the Cenebi. Freddie could just be a cinebie. Yeah, I mean he's he does what they do.
Speaker 4: Who would win Freddy or Pinhead tie tie? I don't know.
Speaker 3: You can't get either.
Speaker 4: One of them because pinheada has a whole squad.
Speaker 3: Well, are we in Pinhead's Dream? Or is Freddy in Good.
Speaker 4: Razors sim or Street?
Speaker 3: I don't know who won in Freddy versus Jason remember that terrible movie? Oh, I don't remember who.
Speaker 4: This one also had a twist that was funny. There's a nun who is giving advice on how to defeat Freddy and it turns out it was his mother.
Speaker 3: Like that was Freddy is a a p ed. Freddy is the product of one hundred psychos.
Speaker 4: Who that is so crazy?
Speaker 3: Violin add Freddy's mom who became a nun.
Speaker 4: Wacky dude, the crazy Patients r p e d. Freddy's mom. He's the Bestard's son of about a hundred maniacs.
Speaker 3: You have to find he was your daddy, are maniac.
Speaker 4: Find his body and bury him in hollowed ground.
Speaker 3: To get rid of I mean this is this is a situation where Freddy could literally say, my daddy.
Speaker 5: Can beat up your daddy.
Speaker 4: His daddy, you beat anybody abused. Okay, So they have to get Freddy's remains from a junk yard.
Speaker 3: That's all.
Speaker 5: The part was stupid. Yeah, that was really dumb.
Speaker 4: Then the nerdy kid uses eighties green lightning, not blue lightning. Uses the green lightning. The souls of the children he killed are on his tummy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, well he eats them like he eats the souls the energy. And that's what we see the demonic beings actually kind of doing, is that they feed on the energy of the the life force of the living. Yeah, and they like the torture and the pain. It seems to feed them.
Speaker 4: And like all good monsters, he keeps coming back. Even though he's just a skeleton, like a burnt to the crisp Crisper, he's still trying to kill.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, Keith. One hundred maniacs is nothing compared to ten thousands.
Speaker 5: That song in the nineties.
Speaker 4: I don't know. That's not heya, ten thousand maniacs. I don't know the song.
Speaker 5: That's two rappers.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'ah, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: No, not heya, I'm thinking of something else.
Speaker 5: Four non blondes.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're confused, I know.
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: For those super jest We're goet to those in a moment. We're having fun here, Yeah, lots of fun.
Speaker 4: So Nancy stabbed Freddy with his own claw and that's how they ended it. Freddy's mom was a ghost nun.
Speaker 3: I want to remind you guys too that like one thing Freddy prays on, especially in part two, is the Soy I mean, Freddy is like he's slicing up Soy boys left and right. And I think Freddy is a vengeance spirit manifesting nowadays, coming after the Soy Boys. He's slicing them on, dude, And if you don't want to be sliced up by the Soy vengeance of Freddy. Then you need to do what I'm telling you right now, and you go to Chalk dot com and I guarantee you the more chalk that you load up on, you're going to be impervious to the Sey attacks of Freddy. Right, I mean, I'm taking presently now, I'm trying out the Action two point zero, and I do think I'm more energized.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm.
Speaker 3: Tired from what all I did today, and I did a lot, but I have energy right now because Action two point oh and right now is forty percent off. You go to Chalk dot com and used the promo code that's there forty percent off. It's Jay forty and it was sixty. But here's the thing, like they started running low on some of these now, I'm I still take every day the Tonkat which has long Jack. I think you guys know about long Jack straight from the Rainforest organic one percent. This is how we fight big Soy. This is how we fight the Soy vengeance of Freddy.
Speaker 5: In today's society.
Speaker 3: Tonkat has actually been shown to boost t that's legit one percent. Go and read the reviews at the website. Go to chalk dot com and you'll see they have literally hundreds and hundreds of force reviews on all the products. And I think it's boost t I mean, we're we've been to the gym. Now, we work out every day. Now say no, don't you enjoy that? Yeah, somebody in the chats that bring back carbohydrate Chubby Jay No, No, I murdered him like Freddie murders. Soy boys, right, the old me is in a grave, dude, and he's not coming back. In fact, he's too tired and bloated to even come out of the grave if he wanted to.
Speaker 4: He couldn't escape.
Speaker 3: He couldn't escape the grave. He is in the domain of Freddy.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 3: And so you get the new spelt me.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: And remember they are a persecuted company in the sense that they were booted from IG for standing up for what's right and what's true and what's right in this situation. Uh. So they're a base company. They're red pill company. There's not many of those. So we need to we need to stick together. And they may not have the supply that they have right now. So you need to do it now if you want to. If you've been talking about getting it right, because I was just talking to my boy over there and he said, hey, you know, with supply chain problems, like the stores that they have in stock right now might be gone soon. So get that going now. Yes, Well, I'm not. I wouldn'tay I'm ripped right now, but I've definitely I've lost probably another five pounds I think in the last week, both from Jim. So we basically alternate our workout styles. So we either did Jim really long walks, we do like super long walks basketball. Jamie has this pilates thing that she makes me do. Ember when when she told me like, oh, I'm like pilates. Oh, pilates, that's like skittles yoga, right, another version, right, it's like gray yoga.
Speaker 4: He couldn't do it.
Speaker 3: I couldn't do it like so for like one or two weeks she would just blow me away. Dude, she could do that. She has this routine memorized where she does all this pilates. But so when I take when I take chalk, or when I take the action two point oh, I can do it. He's he I got can do it now. Her pilate's routine is intense.
Speaker 4: He makes up names for all the moves that like he calls them wobbles.
Speaker 3: Because you're just like doing this, do one hundred of these wobble one times. But I could do it now because I've been taking the chalk and then you know, we need to call I need to message Catherine Ireland because she replied you remember that. You remember she used to have a famous workout She was always on TV with her workout videos in the.
Speaker 4: Nineties line camar too, I think.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in the nineties it was workout stuff. So I'm saying, like she could you could do like a team up with Catherine Ireland and do the Jamie wobbles jobbles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because I have something that I just made up to you might yea just wobble.
Speaker 8: You.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Anyway, definitely get over there, chalk right now, chalk it up.
Speaker 5: To get ups and giggles.
Speaker 3: There you get up.
Speaker 4: I don't know a nineties song.
Speaker 3: I have a friend who writes jingles. Travis shout out to Travis. Let's get so we're gonna say, Travis, make a jingle, Loup where we at this?
Speaker 4: We are nineteen eighty Camp Crystal Lake the thirteenth.
Speaker 3: I was joking about yoga by the way, we don't do that around here.
Speaker 5: We do yogurt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we smear yogurt all over our bodies and then we do the pilates and we call it yogurt.
Speaker 4: Yes, hot yogurt.
Speaker 3: Do you must do the hotch yogurt?
Speaker 4: Speak yogurt?
Speaker 3: I dressed up like oh show and then we do it.
Speaker 4: At Camp Crystal Lake. Are some horny.
Speaker 3: So this is a situation where this is another one of the movies that kind of defines this goofy genre of the slasher, this kind of stuff. I would say the first slasher movie is probably Psycho.
Speaker 5: I don't know if there's another one.
Speaker 3: Maybe somebody else could tell me of another one, but I think that this one is like the next kind of defining. I mean, it just creates so many of the archetypes and jokes and yes, stupid thing that Cabin in the Woods is basically pulling from Friday thirteenth, Freddy What hell Raisers?
Speaker 4: All of them?
Speaker 3: Yeah, an evil dead right in the cabin itself looks like the cabin from Evil ben Well.
Speaker 4: I thought this one had a good twist. The movie was kind of but at least there was a surprise at the end.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean she had never seen it, and I'd never seen it until a couple of years ago. My buddy was like, you got to watch this, Like, I don't care about that. This looks terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I always thought this was really dumb, and it is pretty dumb, but I didn't I didn't know about the twist.
Speaker 4: Well do you know why we all know why Frida thirteenth is unlucky? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, I mean spoiler alert for the plot. Oh, I don't know why Friday.
Speaker 4: It's a Masonic templar date. When they arrested all the Night's templar on Friday October, Friday thirteenth.
Speaker 3: Well, I know about that. I just didn't realize that. So that's Friday the thirteenth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why it's unlucky because okay, well I don't think this movie hasn't do templars. So then there there was the whole John T. Malay stuff and the trial and he's the murdyr for them.
Speaker 3: M hm. Okay, So gotcha now that I.
Speaker 4: Know about you got the crazy old coot warning. Yeah, last last gas station. So if you're ever on a bicycle and you stop for gas, and a crazy old coat is running the story. He tells you not to proceed. You probably should turn around, right, I would turn around.
Speaker 3: I like when he rides his bicycle to the camp and then he just goes into the pantry, like there's just a random ass old man in your It's like the Crackers in the pantry fallacy, but it's literally an old man. This is maybe he's name.
Speaker 4: Crackers Crackers in the pantry literally. So this is a story about camp counselors getting the camp ready for the children to come.
Speaker 3: And there's not really much to this except that there's just a You think it's a slow boy in the woods. Yeah, it's not a well, it's a kind of and the.
Speaker 4: Town he's called it Camp Blood and they're like, oh, I just go there anyway. Anyway. I like how you have Jason vision sometimes that the camera changes and you're the point of the view of the killer a lot in the.
Speaker 3: Space, and you think it's Jason, right, it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Show him, it shows his point of view. But I also saw Kevin Bacon's wiener, which I did not appreciate.
Speaker 5: You saw Kevin's bacon, Yes.
Speaker 4: I did. I saw his Kevin Bacon's sausage and that was the shock, but he also killed a homless snake that wasn't very nice of him. Oh, every character is insufferable in this movie. They're all so annoying, and halfway through your on team Jason, you're like, yes, kill a point of view, let's get rid of these people. Right. Do you think that was on purpose?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Mean, have you ever been so lame that you played strip monopoly? That's pretty dumb.
Speaker 3: I think one time in huge school we played strip poker. Okay, one time.
Speaker 4: These people were all they could think about. I guess there's this This place is a vortex of lusty feelings.
Speaker 3: Well, because again it's just one of the key. This is another one where if you even dabble in any of the vices, you're gone. Yeah, so kissing, you know, below the neck, like you're out. I think somebody smokes a doobie, you're out. There's drinking, you're out. And literally everybody's gone except for the last girl. Who is she she's the one that gets to ride at the beginning, right.
Speaker 4: The cop thinks that the full Moond is making everybody crazy, but it's actually spoiler alert, Jason's mom who is killing everyone because Jason died while camp counselor we're busy getting knocking boots and they let the sun die. So the mom has come back from revenge to kill all of the passionate camp counselors.
Speaker 3: Right, So basically, Jason's mama and Jason and he's a mama's boy because he's a very small quasimotive whish slow boy, which we discover at the end of the movie, which is the big shockers scene that I'm sure everybody knows about spoiler alert.
Speaker 4: I didn't know this.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just nobody. That's why this was Yeah, that's why this one's fun to watch is that you can't spoil it. So I just spoiled it for all you guys. Sorry, but I'm assuming you guys saw it and everybody knows we do spoilers. But yeah, it's like a vengeance so like he's super mama's boy to the point that like you can't he's not having any butt touching. You can't touch butts.
Speaker 5: If you do, you're dead.
Speaker 3: He's basically a vengeance spirit for any violections of lust. You touch it, but you're out, because that's what led No. Three strikes one strike, you're out?
Speaker 4: What Friday the thirteenth is also Jason's birthday.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, just a just a dang unlucky boy. This kid had it. He the world was against him from the outset. And he's a slow boy, and he looks like Quasimoto. If you ever, he looks like Gollum. Actually he's not Quasimoto, He's at Gollum level.
Speaker 4: Well you see him for two seconds at the.
Speaker 3: Very he looks like Gollum.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but if you ever, what was I gonna say, best your attacker and get him on the floor. You better make sure the job is done because they're coming back. At least.
Speaker 3: This is one of the classic idiotic mistakes that everybody in a horror movie makes, which is just knock him out and run away. Yeah, Like no, dude, like behead that dude, Like what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Because she came back. She's possessed. She's mp D D I D kind of like Psycho. It has been the Alfred Hitchcock vibe.
Speaker 3: I forgot that part. Yeah, so they took basically the Norman Bates character made of the mom, which was an interesting twist, but beyond that, there's nothing really in this this movie at all, and.
Speaker 4: I thought it was interesting. There's not even the hockey mask in this one part one, No, it doesn't come till the next one, I think, So I was pleasantly surprised.
Speaker 3: Well, that's about the only good one in that series. The rest of them are garbage. So I had a friend that rest in Peace just passed away, and he always liked these turrible B B horror movies, and and I think the six sequels are B movies for sure, and he would make me watch these with them, and they're they're they're garbage totally. So I don't remember anything good in the other ones. But the reason they make these is because, for whatever reason, these became like super money makers and they were super cheap, so they would spend like, you know, two hundred thousand dollars making these in the eighties. Yeah, and they would pull in like, you know, fifty million dollars in nineteen eighty five money. Well, that's why they kept turning these out.
Speaker 4: They're pretty graphic though, with like the nudity and all that.
Speaker 3: So was this one, yeah, Well, I guess that we've seen Kevin's bacon. It was, yeah, which I didn't ask for By the way, can I write a strongly worded email both to Kevin Bacon and tag the director of the first Friday the thirteen hashtags? I don't care about Kevin's Bacon. How can we remedy this?
Speaker 4: All right? That brings us to the last feature.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys are enjoying this year's Spootober. If you didn't see last year of Spooktober's and the year before that, go watch him. We did, of course, class. We did the John Carpenters. We did Halloween, We did Hereditary.
Speaker 4: We did Halloween three three, which is the best one in my opinion. It has nothing to do with Mike Myers. But we did attempt. This was failed.
Speaker 3: I turned it off again. Watch it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, to watch Halloween two thousand and seven, which is the origin story of Mike Myers and his trauma. He is a abused Yeah, so this is the lions Gate. I think we got like twenty.
Speaker 3: Minutes turn off.
Speaker 5: Too violent?
Speaker 4: Is there's a quote about the abyss. He's bullied, his mom is a stripper. I think his dad's alcoholic, troubled child.
Speaker 3: Yes, so this is what produces serial killers, I mean the trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So this is the story of the origin of Mike Myers that we couldn't watch.
Speaker 3: But now it's all right. So we come to the Internet phenomena, the the It's Taken YouTube and the Internet by Storm Netflix is squid game? Which was your favorite game? Which would you have one? Would you have one red light green light or would Yeah, you could have won steak stab at the end where you eat the steak and stab people. That wasn't actually a game though, No.
Speaker 4: There was red light green light, the honeycomb one. I could probably do that. What was the honey They had to scratch out the cookie? Yeah, the glass.
Speaker 3: It's all in here, Okay, now, I thought Paul Jose Watson a really good review of this. I heard his analysis today. I agree with it. And and for the normy audience, this is this is a critique of late stage capitalism, right, which there is an element of that right because one of the central characters is the girl who is the defector from North Korea, and they intentionally put the communist defector in and she befriends the girl who's sort of the degenerate atheist product of the capital of South Korea. They become buddies towards the end of the of the Games, and the contrast of those two characters is interesting because I'm getting ahead of myself. But the point is that the girl from the communist society, she at least values society, she values others because her whole point of doing this was to get the money to help bring her mom and little brother over.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: I think she had got the brother over now that she needed to bring the mom from North to South Korea. But the irony is, of course that she escaped a situation that was far worse. Right, So there is this quasi how do we put this, It's like it's corporate communism, right, It's a quasi critique of capitalism. Yes, But the irony, as Watson pointed out, is I mean, is Netflix going to donate all their profits critiquing capitalism? I don't think so. Right, So all of these critiques of late stage capital they've all come off so hollow. From the Fortune one hundred, right, I mean, come on, the Fortune one hundred and five hundred are late stage capitalism. And there's a degree to which, at that higher level, the illuminate confirm level, it's intentionally being destroyed and imploded they're doing that on purpose. And that's that deeper level which is literally referenced in the movie or the series with the eyes Watch Shut people who come to the island, that part was pretty wild and they're even interested in crazy sex stuff. It doesn't show it, thankfully, but it references it. Yeah, in the storyline, because that one bazillionaire dude takes the kid into the back room who's actually a cop underka not a kid, but he's a cop undercover.
Speaker 4: Right, So this starts with the main guy. He's like a loser, he's a scallywag, he's a divorced, he's living off of his mom. He's a gambler and he's got nothing going for him and he owes everybody. And he's signed away his bodily rights. Remember that. So in the very first episode he has to sign a document saying you can take my organs if I don't pay you.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: So, and I think everybody knows the organ trade is a big deal in you know, Asia, East, Asia, Eurasia. This is a problem where your organs are worth more than you are or your life.
Speaker 4: Oh you're more worth more broken down than you are as a whole.
Speaker 3: Well, this is total commodification. Yeah, right, And so the critique here is capitalist societies turn everything into a commodity, and you just become a collection of priced artifacts your liver, your kid, and your heart, et cetera.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 4: So he is approached by a mysterious man who offers him an opportunity after he in the seeing how much pain he can take with this slapping game.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, that was a preparation. So they're basically running these tests on him where he's proposed this opportunity to come to the island and bet his whole life if he wants to on these various games, but he's not told exactly what it is, right, and so he agrees to it eventually because he needs the money. And he realizes that I'm never going to get my daughter back, she's going to move away with the new hobby, that my ex wife is married. I'm never going to get the money from my mom's surgery, blah blah blah blah blah. So it's all about a debt based society, right, And these critiques are interesting. I mean, it is true that the idea is that, well, so we're slaves because of everything being gamed gamification in basically a gigantic debt based system. That is how the world is structured. And that's true. That doesn't mean that the Netflix and the quasi socialist message are true or good either. But there are some interesting critiques and points that I think are valid. But remember that at the end of this whole series, the point is, as I think Watson pointed out, it's more than just critique and capitalism. This is an insight like Eyes Watch hut into the attitude of the initiated, because if you remember at the end spoiler alert, the main character goes and meets the super billionaire guy behind this game, and it's the old man in the game, right, he's the guy playing the game with them. And again we'll get to what the whole explanation of the show is, but that's again, here's a middle to lower class guy interacting with a zillionaire, just like Bill Harford in Eyes White Shut, stumbles into this game of interacting with these super high level billionaire occultas. Right, it's the it's the same, exactly the same idea. The difference is that this is like K Pop Eyes White Shut meets Hunger Games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, plus they're playgrounds, and the scenes where they have to play the games are very childlike because the games are all designed about something from their it's.
Speaker 3: Referencing their childhood. So there's a lot of child psychology page you know, in culture type stuff being referenced in this because part of the game is that they know every thing about the individual players, and so they picked the games on the basis of the player's childhood. So part of the way that you'll survive in the games is if you can remember what the game might be and how to win it.
Speaker 4: And because the old man just wanted to feel the way he did when he was a child. Did you catch that hacked?
Speaker 5: Hacked? What someone hacked?
Speaker 3: Okay, it's probably trolling it hacked what Jay?
Speaker 4: Someone hacked your account? Go ahead, Okay. So this reminded me of Running Man, like the climbing for dollars, remember that exactly.
Speaker 5: I was telling you that.
Speaker 4: They get there and they're in their bunks and this giant piggy bank descends, right, and so that's like a capitalism critique, you know, capitalist pig or whatever, right, and then their process they have to go through this like mc esher type stairway room that also looks like Barbie's dream house. So it's very discombobulating.
Speaker 3: Well, if you watch those K pop videos, a bunch of those look like like literally acid trip, mind control, like they look insane. Remember that one that was super popular.
Speaker 4: No no, no, you know, no, no, no, no, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody. I'm sure it's not like a billion views. I mean, it's like, I don't know the name of it. It's something like no, no, no, I don't even.
Speaker 4: Know what the hell.
Speaker 9: That's not what we're talking about, I know, anyway, But if you watch that video, it's it literally looks like a bunch of like mind control, just madness.
Speaker 3: It looks like a it's a k pop acid trip. And a lot of what you see in K pop is very childlike. It's very that's.
Speaker 5: Gonna falls that over. Just get this over.
Speaker 3: It's very childlike. It's very ridiculous and cartoony. That's what I'm trying to say. Yeah, but at the same time it's supposedly adult. It's just its own weird ethos. It's it's kind of like, you know, Japanese anime stuff, but it's its own weird thing over here. And that's all in the show. Like they really transport the weirdness factor into and you know, like Japanese game shows, right, the craziness of Japanese game shows. Remember how popular that was like ten years ago. There's all these clips going around. It's like they translate it well into this plot, and eventually we realize, Okay, so this is a critique of capitalism, This is a critique of everything being commodified. And we're starting to realize that. That's why there's references to the organ trade and we're thinking, okay, is this just a way to get people's organs. It's a big elaborate operation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I want to say something about that. But square and circle face people the enforcers. So you have your different stratus of society. You have your elites that are playing everybody like a game, betting on them ponds, and then you have your enforcers who work for the elites, your military, your policemen, your politicians, things like that. And then you have the people who are just have to compete and kill each other almost to get ahead. Right yep, So the enforcers are just faceless drones.
Speaker 3: Well, and they look like the intentionally like the Sony PlayStation symbols Yeah, on the controller, weren't video games.
Speaker 4: They use those to train people with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, video games come out of DARPA and the Pentagon training soldiers to kill without compunction. All the first person shooters come out of that. But I think that the point here is that one of the things a lot of the tech elite have talked about that we've discussed in this channel for a long time is gamification. And this is the idea that everything will eventually be gamified and there will be points, you know, pros and cons attached to the points. That's why the Social Credit Score is the perfect end result of or part of this plan of gamification of everything. That's not something I make. Go look up the ted talks by a lot of the Silicon Valley tech elite people that are like, just imagine a world where when you brush your teeth, if you do a good job and brush your teeth like you're supposed to, you'll get points that day, Matt. Those points will go on your weekly score that week. They were literally talking about the Social Credit Score years ago. They just weren't calling it the Social Credit score. They were saying, it'll be like playing a game. Oh, everything in the society is a game. It's gonna be so fung. If you brush your indeed, you get points because you're a good person. Literally, that's what was Look it up. Look up ted talk gamification.
Speaker 4: Because all of the appliances and everything will be smart appliances, your refrigerator, your toilet, your toothbrush.
Speaker 3: Here it's not nom nom nominos, bon bon bon bon bon play pompoon, No, it's copyright. I'll get But if you're looking for this like ridiculous thing that I'm talking about, which is like acid trip k pop, this is it. It's that Pong Pong pond. I'm sure everybody's heard it. It's got like two hundred million views.
Speaker 4: But that's funny.
Speaker 3: And if you remember, is it one of the biggest songs or the biggest song of all time?
Speaker 5: Still that?
Speaker 3: Uh the K pop song of what's it where you do that stupid dance? Oh yeah, that's it used to be like like two or it's like three billion plays on YouTube.
Speaker 4: So I'm like gam style, yeah, like that.
Speaker 3: It's just bizarre, like the whole ethos. Daniel Spaulding had a really good because he lived he married a girl from South Korea and he lived there for several years. I think he's back in the US, but he knew all about North and South Korea.
Speaker 5: The whole culture.
Speaker 3: And he had a really good breakdown one time, I don't remember where it was as.
Speaker 5: An essay or podcast.
Speaker 3: He had a good breakdown of like why k pop, you know, compared to J pop and Japanese versus Korean culture, And I have something to do with the I'm trying to remember how it goes either Japan or Korea South Korea. Obviously one of them is the elites run the other country, like like the richest family in Japan or like Korea South Koreans, and they're called something like the Kim some very obvious or it's the other way around. But it was just very bizarre, right, like stuff I never knew or heard.
Speaker 1: Ever.
Speaker 5: Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 4: What is J pop instead of K pop?
Speaker 3: H that's my boomer song? Go watch the Boomsday clock song. That's the best example of jpop.
Speaker 4: No, not pennywiseise.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's get back to this where we are.
Speaker 4: Why the coffins look like giant gift boxes, and sometimes they burn the people alive, and sometimes they harvest their organs.
Speaker 3: Well because what is a present but a commodity and the people are the commodities.
Speaker 5: Everything's commodified.
Speaker 4: Okay. I was thinking maybe it was like a sacrifice too, but there wasn't nothing esoteric really in this except for the elites. Oh well, they were wearing the mask kind of like the Rothschild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they wear raw child like Satanic a party garb and they come to the island for sex parties.
Speaker 4: Remember, Yeah, are these dead bodies a gift for Lucifer's like that? Because he found a little gift box in his office in the Black mass Man office, and I forgot what was inside that.
Speaker 5: I think it was something about his brother.
Speaker 3: I can't remember either, but I mean I think they're setting up for season two as well. So we don't know who. Like the guy who was in the mask, we don't know his backstory or what the deal is while he's doing this the players, he's the brother, isn't he the brother?
Speaker 5: Or the cop?
Speaker 4: The game master is the cops brother?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, And he was like, why are you doing this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And he never answered him. He just killed it.
Speaker 4: The players are all broken in debt. They can terminate the game if the majority agrees. So that was an interesting.
Speaker 3: Well, they wanted to set it up as fair. That was an odd thing because nothing in the game is actually fair. But they're like, we're going to make this fair, and it's you can basically forfeit your life to win a zillion dollars or you are out of here. You're dead, right. So the point being, I think that the way the world system is structured is that it is based on debt, and this whole show is showing you the way the world is structured is a debt based model, and that everything thus becomes commodified. But ultimately it's not a question of capitalism, communism, socialism, even though I think ultimately this again for the normies, this has like oh cool, dude, it's like a socialist critique. No, actually it's a it's a middle finger from the elite. That's what this is. This is basically saying you mean nothing, and just as easily as the people in this can be deepop, you will all be deepop. That's what this show is about. The show is about all society because you notice as this the games progress, they get more and more self interested, more and more guarded. They set up remember when they make teams and then when they go back to their to their bunks, they turned their bunks into little many countries. So this is the nation state. This is tribalism in the nation states.
Speaker 4: How the elite get people to war and fight and die.
Speaker 3: Yes, it's literally game of Nations, Miles Copeland. It's the Grand Chess board. What is the big nam Brezienski's Grand Chess Board? But a game. Yeah, your pawns in the game and when they get to the bridge game, they're literally actually pawns, remember, Yeah, because when they fall off the bridge, he knocks the pawn off of the elites little toy bridge they have.
Speaker 4: Uh, the game Master, the mass men and Black Doctor Doom or whatever. He was a former winner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the guy that wins gets to be like the game master.
Speaker 4: What do you even win if you're still stuck in this evil hierarchy where now you have to.
Speaker 3: You're just stuck on this island running it. So that's the the crap part. Or be like if you could win like a forty five billion dollars, but you can't leave this stupid island with nothing on it.
Speaker 4: The right, So the social dynamics and the control experiment aspect of it and then there's the prize. Money is enough to keep them playing when they think they have this democratic process.
Speaker 3: Well that part was interesting because yeah, from the vantage point of the people, oh you're free, you're free to do whatever you want. But it's really only a freedom that can't be exercised because it's a freedom under the control of a total controlled system which they're surveilled. It's total surveillance. They can't do anything. They try to start their own little prison economies, but that doesn't work, and really they all end up dead. It's just a model for how they illuminate confirmed controls of the world. That's it. It's like it's showing you how they control everyone because we're just the players in the game, individuals and the nations.
Speaker 4: But they're not even to the sims, like they bet on their death. So it's even more sinister than just controlling resources and having the most. Then you actually have to turn it into more evil and to delight in their dying right. It is a game.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what the old guy says at the end when the main character makes it through the games and he goes and he asks the old man, He's like, why did you do all this, and he says, well, I was super super rich. And he says that I made money by lending money, so he's a user. He's a loan shark at a mega level, so he's a billionaire zillionaire. And he says, I had all the pleasures and so I was bored. Nothing was enjoyable for me. And he said, the last thing I remember being fun was being a kid and playing games. So the world becomes my toy box, right, And it was all because he want he was looking back towards the pleasure that he lost, like William Randolf Hurst and Citizen Kane, like he thinks back to that sled. That was the last time he was happy, was Brian and has stupid sled rosebud right, because he's miserable.
Speaker 4: Do you remember when they paused the game because they voted they didn't want to do it anymore, And then they came back and they had to sign a contract and they came back because the outside world was just as bad as the world where you're playing death games.
Speaker 3: The outsoid world is death games. That's the yeah.
Speaker 4: And he tried to get the word out and go to the police and tell them there's this crazy island where they're killing people, and of course he didn't believe him. So that's kind of a commentary on somebody who's seen behind the workings of things. They know kind of what's going on, like kind of like our audience, and then they go back into the other world and try to get the word out and nobody even believes them.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm all paranoid now, like somethime's been hacked.
Speaker 3: Something You look up through to make sure that there's not like giant butts and pps being posted all over my profile. We told you all along he's an occultist. Look at the PEPs and the butts. Yeah, we got him, dude, we got her. It's just that old Korean dude that's playing tricks on me.
Speaker 5: You wanted to send out butts in my name.
Speaker 4: You're being bogged by the bogs and us.
Speaker 3: It's still a man in the chat trolling us. He's the one that's playing the squid game.
Speaker 4: It's Klaus Schwab doing cyber polygon just on you like a tiny heir.
Speaker 3: I don't forget too. The symbolism of the square, the circle of the triangle. The square is the world, and it's the Masonic square and then the triangle. It sits above the square and at the top is the ilumina eliminate confirm Do you remember that? And that's where you're supposed to put your to win the game. Is that trying that circle at the top of the triangle? Yeah, remember that to.
Speaker 4: Get into the tiny little elite group.
Speaker 3: That's how you But I'm saying, yeah, that's how you win squid game. Winning squid game. Literally in the last game, which is the squid game, is to put your foot you got to step into the circle which is at the apex of the pyramid on top of a box. All right, So the four the four square box represents the earth of the world, the four cardinal directions. The pyramid is the struct the power structure that runs the world.
Speaker 5: That's what it is.
Speaker 4: So it's very alchemical in it's symbolism. I did not like how they treated the Christian character. Oh I forgot about that hypocrite.
Speaker 3: As usual as usual if you're a Christian, you're just a hypocrite and the girl a coward.
Speaker 5: So he is like pushed off the bridge.
Speaker 4: And there was another anecdote about a girl.
Speaker 3: No, but the girl that befriends the Northern Korean girl, the defector. Yeah, she's the degenerate daughter of a pastor. And by the way, a lot of those, a lot of those South Korean pastors actually are like mega church scam artists that big. It's like the biggest church in the world. Jongi cho I think it's his name, because South Korean mega church that ended up being like a big money laundering thing. So that's kind of true. But the point is that all of the references to God and Christianity are basically negative except at the end. Did you notice the interesting part at the end when the main guy makes it out and it's he's helped by.
Speaker 5: The street preacher. Do you remember that? Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And he tells him that Jesus is what you need.
Speaker 5: Do you remember, Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the Christian pastor killed the mom and m l e s the daughter. So that's the two.
Speaker 3: So the religions are just hypocrites. Although it's ambiguous with that guy at the end who's the street preacher, it's hard to.
Speaker 5: Tell what his.
Speaker 8: Is.
Speaker 3: He basically signaling the real redemption of the main character. Because the main character starts out as a Buddhist There's multiple references to religion in the film, but the religions don't really get anybody anywhere. It's the brutality. It's the you know, survival of the fittest attitude that gets the main guy through the games. And then when he gets out of the game and he's back to the real world off the island, he is helped by the street preacher who preaches Jesus to him, which is interesting, but I don't know what.
Speaker 4: To make of it exactly, do you know they.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a good point. Yeah, every Christian character is basically nuts. I mean, even that street preacher character is basically a wacko.
Speaker 4: Right. They make you turn against your best friend and compete against them.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the idea of total strict capitalism is social Darwinism. The two go together, Solise fair capitalism, Adam Smith, all of that basically coalesces with the emergence and rise of Darwinism and social Darwinism. Right. I'm not saying that they're identical. I know that Darwinism is after Adam Smith and John Locke and all that, but the attitude, the idea is very similar, and they go together. Because if I'm at the apex of the social Darwinian hierarchy. It's in my best interest to not just compete and win against everyone else, but to kill everyone else. In other words, the attitude becomes ultimately one of Malthusianism. Malthusianism makes perfect sense with Ah, I'm Smith's philosophy.
Speaker 4: He picks predator.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no there's no logical reason why I need to, you know, agree to the non aggression principle, be nice to you, be fair in business. If I want to win, I win at all costs. And I destroyed my opponents.
Speaker 4: So when the elite arrive to watch the games in person, they're all wearing these animal masks, which is it looks like it looks like a metaphor for their worldview, Which is that what you just said, Randamal is exactly. Oh, and their VIP lounge has people's furniture and looks like jungle cruise restaurants. They are literally hanging out in a jungle. They're kings of the jungle and using human exactly good point furniture and.
Speaker 3: Other commodities. Yeah, I remember well, and remember too. Humans are furniture and the girl is furniture. In soil and green. Oh she comes with the apartment. She's called furniture. Lston says, you have the furniture. Yeah, yeah, good point, my cold dead ads.
Speaker 4: There's one game where there's a checkerboard floor. Oh no, no, in the bunk room and their last supper they're eating over a checkerboard floor, the sonic black and white checker board.
Speaker 3: Well it's the checkerboard floor, not just because of the Masonic element, because of the chessboard, grand chessboard. That's Brazenski's point is that the world is a chessboard, and the elite move the nations and the people on the chessboard to do as they desire. And I really think that that. I mean this. I don't recommend watching squid Game because it is really violent and you kind of get the whole point what we're telling you, what we're saying, but it's just another one of those middle fingers in everyone's face from the elite, which everyone thinks is a stage capitalism, and it's not. I mean it is, but it's more than that.
Speaker 4: So the protagonist has the same vice as the elite, though with the gambling. Remember he lost all his money gambling and now.
Speaker 3: He's competing in the you know, Oriental cultures, they have a fortune is a big thing for them, luck, right, fortune and cookie luck. You know, this is like a huge part of their culture. They're always talking about fortune, fate, luck. Because it's still kind of a lot of remnants of the older Pagan worldview, which relied a lot on fortune, and fortune and fate are just the older Pagan replacements or stand ins for divine providence. So it doesn't really make sense why there would be in the Pagan worldview fortune because there's no single god guiding history by his providence, by his purpose or tilos. But there's the at least implicit in the Pagan notion of fate, some order, in some guiding purpose to all this craziness, or else it would we wouldn't be a destiny, right for them to be a destiny, there has to be a destiner, a predestiner. But those world views don't believe in a personal god for Eastern world views, right. So the main character is just this normy, you know, Buddhist guy, and then at the end he's basically been enlightened. He's very wealthy. We're not clear what his religion is, but he's mad because he doesn't understand why the rich guy would would do this, and so he eventually finds his way back to the billionaire guy who's the old man in the in the show in the Games, tells him the whole story and it ends up just being this. It's it's a game, right, life was a game.
Speaker 4: He was trying to take away his faith and good people at the end of his life.
Speaker 3: Also, Oh, that's right. He wanted to tell him that there aren't bet.
Speaker 4: With him about how people would let another guy freeze.
Speaker 3: Well, that was the point of the games, was to demonstrate that people aren't good and they're not sacrifice self sacrificing. They're selfish when it comes down to it. If you remember the main guy, that was his best friend and they were the last two fighting and his So the point is that the game was to show and to demonstrate to the winner. The point of the Games is that humans are evil.
Speaker 4: At the very end, they're talking about the Bank of International Settlements.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's right, that's on the news. The BIS is on the.
Speaker 4: News, and then they's recording that the Korean middle class is in debt because of so much lending, which was the job of the player number one, who was an elite guy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that was cleverly uh lid in there. If you listen, you had to have the subtitles on to hear that. And if you go listen to my Tragy and Hope lectures, go listen to the whole lecture that's on the BIS, because quickly devotes a significant section of the book to the Central Bank of Central Banks, which is the Bank for National Settlements, the most secret bank in the world, which is the illuminating from bank, and it's referenced in this So when you see BIS referenced in this screenplay, you know they're telling you what's really going on.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 3: Somebody said, what about his hair, I just looks like ridiculous McDonald's looking stuff, Like he looked like a Rian Ronald McDonald. I don't know. I don't know why did he dye his hair red just to be a cool guy or But that's only a phase, right, because if you notice, doesn't it say, like a year later and he's like got this big hobo beard and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, he was a hobo for a year and then he went and got cleaned up. Oh okay to do season two maybe.
Speaker 3: Well, but one thing he learned was that he still valued people, right, because the whole point was that he didn't give into the logic of the games. And he gave half of the money to the North Korean girl's brother, remember, Yeah, so he ended up still being virtuous, which is interesting.
Speaker 4: But yeah, the money, that's the whole point. Like everything that he'd been fighting for and everything that he saw everybody else die for. As soon as he got the piggy bank, it made him miserable because of the trauma that he had to go through to get it. Yeah, so it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: Yes, And he had seen the type of people that the zillionaires are. Yes, they're the Sikos that come to the island. Yes, the island.
Speaker 4: So the dream is a nightmare?
Speaker 5: Now what do you mean the dreams that I'm right now?
Speaker 4: Well, everything when you think you get a lot of money, you dream of that everything will be nice. But his turn into a nightmare because of what he had to do to get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, so that was our take on squid Game. It was pretty much a totally elitist revelation of the method under the guise of critique of capitalism right. I mean, there were a few insights and good points, Like, you know, the one thing that the old man wanted to teach him was that even you were willing to sell me out when we played marbles. Yeah, and he taught him a lesson on purpose, and he feigned like he was had dementia, and the main guy thought, oh, I can you know, get one over on him and I'll win. But that was all just to teach him that. So you're link to compromise too. You know what. It reminded me a lot of The Magas because one of the purposes of the Conchies' character in the Magas is to get Nicholas to realize, to see himself in a mirror and to see what he's really like, to see the truth of who he really is and how he is deceiving himself.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Remember that?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: So he made himself and it was awful and he got the awful prize at the end.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but he did the right thing by giving the money away. So interesting interesting again, Eyes Watch Shot meets Hunger Games meets k Pop.
Speaker 4: Right, Rollerball running Man something, Oh, Hunger Games, Death Race, Hunger.
Speaker 3: Games, Deathras LSD, hip hop all in one. So that's your thing. This is definitely the show for you. All right, so let's do the super chats.
Speaker 5: Who's up?
Speaker 4: That's a cool name, real Gucci Mane, not a clone. Shout out j Man and Jamie Cuff for helping us understand the Man's plan.
Speaker 3: You heard me, we heard you, we heard up.
Speaker 4: It's fresh leml Stone, Cold Fox, one dollar eighties music. Here's depression. You don't need prozac.
Speaker 3: This depends on what the eighties music is because I'm pretty sure a lot of the hairbands wasp right. If I heard that, I would have depression.
Speaker 4: So what about the cure? That's kind of depressing.
Speaker 3: Actually, the cure isn't depressive for me because it just brings back good memories.
Speaker 4: So when Emao's were peppy, but yeah, eighty music and eighties movies. Like when we're in a bad mood or if we had a hard day, we just need something light, hard day, We'll put on eighties.
Speaker 3: And then you may see ye a similar time.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, Jay, you mentioned the demi urge. Have you elaborated that concept in other videos. I've learned a little bit about Cabala and who they call einsoft. It seems to me that the Orthodox perception of a father is similar to what they say emulations.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, so not at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did. I've done multiple critiques of gnosticism, so you can find my video or it's a talk I did critiquing the Gnostic perspective ieron As and the Gnostics.
Speaker 5: I did a.
Speaker 3: Genesis versus Pagans and Gnostics talk. Uh, and no, the Orthodox doctrine of God the Trinity is not at all Gnostilism. It's exact opposite of that. So you said emulation, I think you mean emanations. Yeah. The Gnostic view is that the world is like these various gradations of emanations from the one, and there's this imprisoning force called, you know, the demi urge. But that's not what we believe Jesus Christianity. It's it's what Orthodox Christianity teaches, which is literally the first three centuries of the Church rejecting the teachings of the Gnostics. So no, no, we don't teach that at all, but I do have multiple videos on that. Thank you for your super check.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, the green Feathers twenty dollars. Thanks for another great stream. God bless you both.
Speaker 3: Thank you, and shout out to Green Feathers. He's been sharing a lot of my videos. Much appreciated. He's been shown a lot of support through a lot of super chats. Much appreciated. So go check out his channel and check out his work.
Speaker 5: Shout out to.
Speaker 4: Him, Brian Gumbel One Dollar Spooky stream y'all. My favorite part of the nineteen eighty four was when they revealed that the evil, conspiratorial bad guy projected on the news Always Goldstein, wasn't real and the Ministry of Truth made him up as a sy up. Do you think how do you think this parallels today?
Speaker 3: I mean, go watch the hour long breakdown that I did of nineteen eighty four. So maybe two months ago, I was on Lord Voldemart's show Hour four and I did a whole hour long breakdown of just.
Speaker 4: That point we did nineteen eighty four in our Dystopia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can go to our Dystopia series, and most of the time I'm not bitching at you. But most of the time when people say do this movie, We've done it. Not always, but most of the Ash versus.
Speaker 4: Evil Dead one Dollar Jay. When we setting up a video discussion.
Speaker 3: Well, if that's Bruce Campbell, we email Bruce Campbell and Bruce Campbell said he was too busy. But if that is the real Bruce Campbell, which is probably not. Anytime, we welcome any celebrity upon this podcast, as they especially Tom Kuom Tom.
Speaker 4: K Tom Kum chuckle, Tom Kumb's chuckle five dollars. What's your take on the real life case that Exorcism of Emily Rose is based on.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I remember when the movie came out. I saw it a couple of times in the theater. I remember seeing that there was an article saying it was based on something real. But I don't know anything beyond the claim that it's based on something real.
Speaker 4: Maybe next year we'll do possession movies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we gotta do. I mean, the world looks pretty apocalyptic, so we should do like apocalypse movies, especially anti christ. I've been waiting to do these. Terrible Hollywood's versions of anti Christ movies are just so bad. They're great, especially Arnold in the End of Days. That one's a classic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is that one called Tribulation?
Speaker 3: I guess we could do some of those, evengs. I'm in the Hollywood Antichrist movies like Damian Omen Constantine, Devils A, We are Devil's A but we can do it again.
Speaker 5: But anyway, go.
Speaker 4: Ahead, Fred Fred three dollars. What do you think of Isaac's human furniture theory? It was referenced in The Squid Game as well, and was also alluded to in Kubrick's Lolita.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's in soilent Green and it's in clockwork Orange. I don't know specifically or recall what Isaac's theory is. I think I mean, Isac Wych upt our buddy, But I don't remember exactly what his theory is, but it is in a lot of this literature, so I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 4: I was gonna watch or do maybe a show about Lolita and Betty Boop and not Betty Boo, Shirley Temple and those child stars, so that might be an upcoming show Brookshields and and Milijovovich in those. So let's see Nick's tease twenty five dollars, Thank and God bless changing.
Speaker 3: You know what I just realized, is it Nicky's teas this whole time? Like T shirts this whole time? I thought it was nicky steees, but it's actually.
Speaker 4: Nikky teas like T shirts.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I misread the symbols. I'm like a slowboy Dann Brown over here. Sometimes I'm a fast down Brown. Sometimes I misread the symbols.
Speaker 4: Frankie d five dollars. Maybe in some twisted way, the elites are acknowledging that all one really needs is Christ. Christ is by which one can transcend this evil world theosis link in a game. They appear to be cosmic rules that at least follow for forecasting.
Speaker 3: I don't I think that's what they're doing. I mean, I do think they show us ahead of time for many reasons. But they're not intentionally showing Christ at all. I mean, they hate that, so they're not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: But if they are acknowledging that all one really needs Christ, well maybe.
Speaker 3: Deep down they know, yeah, but they're not making the movies to say that.
Speaker 4: No, it is interesting, oh, Frank frank Rizzle, I need glasses five dollars. It is interesting how as our world becomes more Antichrist, people become less trusting and more selfish, which appears to lead only to more selfishness. Everyone is looking for more than fair and you end up with a crazy inflated marketplace.
Speaker 3: Yes, so funny too. For what decades you've been told consume, consume, consume, Now it's stop consuming, a mad consumer people, get in your coom pot and eat the bugs and dine. Yeah, stop consuming, you're bad. But by the way, we just told you for the last fifty years.
Speaker 5: To consume NonStop.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you're bad for wait, go back, there was something in the world. Oh so the selfish, the narcissist, all of this like wave of people coming out talking about narcissistic people. I hope that continues because you could apply that to the way the government treats people and the oligarchy. We sure, I mean that's we're an abusive relationship.
Speaker 3: People that have been making the narcissist videos and the tycho patch videos for the last five years on YouTube. Yeah, I pointed out that that's the attitude of the elite.
Speaker 5: That's what they are, absolutely.
Speaker 3: And also understanding criminology and the mindset of the serial killers, it's the same thing. It's just that the elite are serial killers that are smarter than the low level, dumb serial killers that get caught. Your serial killers in.
Speaker 8: Suits, eccentric one dollar, your smart man, and you read a lot, so you probably understand the dualistic world we live in and the occult usage of the colors red and blue. Why would you use a combination of red blue for your lighting seems very.
Speaker 3: Sus It is because we sold our soul to the devil to get red and blue lights.
Speaker 5: So you're out it. You've outed us.
Speaker 3: See just skip him comes.
Speaker 4: To colors red and blue, just skip it. Okay, maybe it's a joke.
Speaker 5: No, he's being dumb.
Speaker 4: Ribranium ten dollars. I watched both of your analysis of Lost Boys and your serial Killer series. Discover something about the leader of the vampire. You connected serial Killers, filmed their acts and two s n uf rings. Schumacher directed Lost Boys in eight millimeter. Leader runs a VHS store.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the whole channel has had a retro wave senth wave theme for years, so why would you why?
Speaker 5: Duh?
Speaker 3: That's why I used red and blue because it's retro neon colors.
Speaker 5: So it's just ridiculous.
Speaker 3: And by the way, God is the creator of everything that exists, including the colors and the numbers, so red and blue and the number six are not inherently evil. Everything is inherently good.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you guys. No, it was about Lost Boys.
Speaker 3: That's the last question right there.
Speaker 4: But you didn't say anything about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know what to say. I mean, that's in my essay on.
Speaker 3: Lost Boys in my book.
Speaker 4: Was that spooky enough?
Speaker 3: I am the sexy sex man. I'm an oily man. You were saying, how oily men like Michael Landon used to do yard work in house, in the little house on prairie. And I was saying that I was going to become oily like Fabio and just lay around and look cool.
Speaker 4: I have abandoned my fantasy of a Civil.
Speaker 3: War man with now you're fans. That was my joke.
Speaker 4: I want a pioneer man.
Speaker 3: No, our fantasy is the sexy sax man Tim Capello from Lost Boy. I still believe, through the pain, through the tears.
Speaker 4: An oily man who can chop firewood and put a saddle on a horse.
Speaker 3: Oh, by the way, every year we sing it, and we haven't sung it this year. I have to apologize this year. I'll sing it for the next episode.
Speaker 5: Don't don't, don't, doom, Doom Doom.
Speaker 3: Been in a cave for forty days, only a spark to light my way. I want to give out, I want to give in. This is our crime, this is our sin. But I still believe. I still believe through the pain, through the grief, through the lies I thought I said less, through the lies, through the storms, through the crises, through the walls. How many wars is Tim Capello actually been once they're talking about through the wars? I stream believe. Okay, you don't understand that every year I have seen that.
Speaker 4: That was beautiful. That's awesome.
Speaker 3: I'll sing it better next time for you guys.
Speaker 4: Okay, we got a shining what two dollars? Shining diamond? Two dollars? Will you both do a stream? On the Last Duel and Halloween Kills?
Speaker 3: I don't really I don't really like Halloween. I mean, I haven't finished. I watched like the first half of Helloman Kills and I fell asleep. Uh so I don't know how it ends or what's going on. Maybe I don't know what the Last Duel is about other than it sounds like a duel and it has Matt Dad bought in it and Ben affleck are they gonn attack? And that bast and retired accent. I think you got this some math problems like Matt Dad dad, wicked, retireded math all. Look at these wicked retired at times table. Is he doing math problems? Is that the other movie?
Speaker 5: I get a mixed up Goodwill?
Speaker 4: Hunting good Will is a math problem? You have one more, Niki, it's Nick east T's Doug e F.
Speaker 3: That's what Okay, So I was right.
Speaker 5: I was right.
Speaker 3: Not Nick's tease right like T shirts? All right, shout out again. Be sure and get over to chalk dot com. They're super duper Jason Alison's supporters. We have that promo code going on right now. It's a great deal. You get forty percent off anything in the store. You can also set up the recurring stuff. You can do whatever you want over there. Just use that promo code because that's how they attach it to me, the sales to me and you guys are with me. We want to hook each other up. I'm hooking you up forty percent off. I'm hooking you up with Mojo, I'm hooking up with anti soy materials to desoy you. And you're hooking me up with the promo code. Basically, So how it works and you get forty. It's a win win, it's a three sixty win. It's a win win win, Right, So everybody go over there. You can subscribe at Jay's analysis and part two of the Breakaway Civilization Show. I'll probably do that tomorrow. Our next show is what what are we gonna talk about next? B movies? Yeah, so the next Spooktober is Spooktober B movies and that's gonna be fun. We got I don't know if we'll do the Stephen king Win's next or like just the other B movies that are gonna be fun. Everybody loves the B movie shows. We do. The We've Been The First Time I Met You was one of the first shows we did B movies with a message. Remember that we did Goolies Society Believers. So we we we might dig up one or two of those classics, right, the stuff we did, this stuff we don't want. We've done the stuff twice. We won't do this stuff. But what what we we got? Wax Works, we got critters, we got what what are the B movies? We got?
Speaker 4: First eighteenth Angel.
Speaker 3: Rachel Lee Cook and it's just her like one of her first movies is terrible b movie.
Speaker 5: But it's actually a good bad movie.
Speaker 4: It's like a kind of Antichrist.
Speaker 3: It's like a satanic Calton in Italy in a monastery and Rachel Lee Cook.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it'll be good.
Speaker 3: But what else is on there?
Speaker 4: There was one I can't remember the title of it, but it had Drew Barrymore and Christostofferson.
Speaker 3: It's called not doppel Game. Doppelganger is great.
Speaker 4: It's a great movie. It was even more obscure than Doppelganger. But we got that one that'll be good.
Speaker 3: That one was pretty bad.
Speaker 4: It was a bad one, but it was like goofy fun.
Speaker 3: All Right, We'll got a bunch of other ones. But all right, everybody have a good night like ca and share in some