Speaker 1: Say it's brought to you by Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen in Plano, Texas, Preston and Plano Parkway. And we can speak firsthand about how good it is because we just had it for lunch. Yeah, incredible. We had a meeting today up at the station and it was a big corporate meeting, all hands on deck. We got to hang out with some of our friends at some of the other radio stations up here. Always great to hang out with. Billy the Kid oh Man, that dude's money handed to Harrow. Yeah Mix Pooh was a no show. He said he doesn't care about anything corporate.
Speaker 2: Once he just stood out there waiting for pizza and then he got some and then ran around the corner.
Speaker 1: But it was really cool. It was just some of the some of the members of all the different shows up here in the iHeart family, and so they were like, all right, when we have this meeting, we need to bring some food in. Well, Andrew's American Pizza Kitchen stepped up and so all of us have eaten the little Andrews today.
Speaker 3: Dude, I went.
Speaker 2: About a week or so ago with Wifey and got the calzone. I hadn't had it in a while. Oh my god, I think it's the best calzone I've ever had.
Speaker 3: It's so good.
Speaker 2: Love Andrews and as we know been And they also have a kick ass bar which is pretty great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a great pasta bar, salads and the food's so good. A lot of craft beer there. And Christina, we know you're a big pizza fan. What do you think of Andrews today?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I had the what was it like, triple pepperoni called?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, it was so damn good, so good.
Speaker 3: I got to go out there more often.
Speaker 5: So good.
Speaker 1: Readers of the Dallas More News said it's the best pizzeri in DFW. Go, by the way, you can vote right now. Okay, go vote for it right now so they can go back to back. But it is in Plano Preston and Plano Parkway Andrews American Pizza Kitchen. All right, we got a weekday update coming up. We got food news. We got the big finish Top one hundred movies of the twenty first century. We're still working through that list, but right now it's time for this.
Speaker 4: What's going on in Dallas?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 5: So there was a survey that was delivered to two thousand residents of the city of Dallas, and it's a asking a bunch of questions about your experience where you live, things like that. But in this there's also a part at the end, and it's a big one hundred and eighty two page document, but at the end of it they kind of showed you you could have ride in some complaints. And I found on page one seventy of this one hundred and eighty two page thing like official city document the right end complaints from people from the city of Dallas. And I also went on at ninety seven to one the Eagle on Instagram and TikTok asking people. Got a couple of responses from there as well, so feel free to add on to that. The weather was the main one though, the weather and the traffic those are the top two.
Speaker 3: But I pulled the best ones from this.
Speaker 5: Dallas Morning News thing that ended up being an official city document.
Speaker 3: How hold on, can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: Why would you complain about the weather if you're a plaining about something about your city, like I, hey, you.
Speaker 3: Know's like, what do you do not like about the city you live in?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I swear if this mayor didn't get this weather thing worked out.
Speaker 3: I'm moving out. Come on, Delcas, goot it together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like when you're complaining about your city, you should be complaining about I don't know, the school districts or the potholes or whatever the weather.
Speaker 5: Come on, Jesse Holila's nipping at Pete's Hills. I think this is possible. It's a segment. We'll run this back on Thursday too, because there's quite a bit here. Okay, this person says, quote, I had my first ambulance ride recently, and they were so rough. I can't imagine that someone with a heart attack or traumatic injury could survive. There are lots of areas with broken, damaged or not pavement.
Speaker 3: Very true. Yeah, you see it every day.
Speaker 2: That's the thing to complain about with your city, is hey, man, there's potholes everywhere in the streets, old.
Speaker 5: Jacked up building, expensive and not affordable apartments, and too many people moving here and the infrastructure is not in place to handle it. Traffic is terrible at all hours of the night because of this. Dude, seventy five. There is always traffic on seventy five, no matter what day time and day.
Speaker 3: It's insane.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: We went to uh Missume last night, which is downtown, and we went down to seventy five and it was you know, we went after seven o'clock. We had like eight o'clock dinner reservations, and we were zipping down to seventy five. My wife goes, this is the fastest we've ever gone on seventy five. I can't remember the last time, any time of day I was on it and there wasn't traffic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like most of these complaints are going to be irrational. Is that fair?
Speaker 3: I all over the map, I would say, next, can.
Speaker 1: I see people online complaining about restaurants? Oh about the prices? Yeah, I can't believe these prices. This restaurant is trying to charge too much. You're like, you think they're just just just choosing to do that, Like that, you don't think their costs went up.
Speaker 2: This restaurant doesn't control inflation.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that in general, com planing is just kind of out of control. But I do I do get the people that are kind of weirded out about how fast this population is growing and whether you can handle it. I mean, like we've talked about this Austin was ill prepared to handle.
Speaker 3: Their population boom.
Speaker 1: But how can how can you you? You would have to say, all right, from day one, we know this is going to be one of the largest cities in America. Like you know what I mean, Like our main road that's two lanes, We're going to make that eight lanes each way, right, you have to It would be way weird for so long because you would have built it to be too big.
Speaker 5: I would say, you guys probably saying something there you're gonna come across your daily gunfire.
Speaker 1: It's not good, you know, But where is the city stuff that it's Texas.
Speaker 2: I thought we're supposed to have guns all the time.
Speaker 3: Uh, here's one.
Speaker 5: Dallas used to be a more conservative place to live, and now it's moving more and more towards radicalism.
Speaker 3: Like Austin and Houston. This city sucks, man.
Speaker 5: I'm a Texan raised in Houston who has also lived in Austin, Nashville, in LA, and Dallas is by far the worst city have lived in. There's no sense of community because you can't build a community. The rail system is abysmal, so you're forced to drive everywhere. Because everyone is forced to drive everywhere traffic is terrible, so you just keep building more lanes as if that.
Speaker 3: Will fix the problem. This is what people want.
Speaker 5: Car culture is the absolute worst, and Dallas would be so much better if we would abandon it and improve mass public transit.
Speaker 3: That's a common I do.
Speaker 5: Wish we had, Like if you go to Chicago or someone who actually depends on that, it's so awesome.
Speaker 3: It's so badass.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're just so much more super spread out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so much more. But I really want to get to this story in next and the weekday update? Is this the greatest graduation present of all time?
Speaker 4: Next? Really?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 3: He's coming up next