Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Here we go, here we go. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 2: He.
Speaker 3: Rid Ryan.
Speaker 1: Yes, wakey, wakey, hands off those cup kake, keep it on, keep it on.
Speaker 4: It's cold, it's cold out there. Good morning everybody, Rob Ryan show check it in. Pre Beer Friday, Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: It's a fun day because it's the Mile of Meat. I've got Alex in studio with me for now. He's going to be taking off and he's going to be hitting the Miracle Mile.
Speaker 4: Twenty dudes lined up on wesheim Er inbound near Gessner, So he'll be.
Speaker 1: Out there with all the dudes. And you know what we're gonna do today on the show. Now, we're gonna still home room will kind of be.
Speaker 4: Normal, fresh fish. We're looking for a couple of brand new players because we had a Hall of Fame situation yesterday. Fun facts, funds, back, flashback, all that good stuff.
Speaker 1: I'll try to sprinkle in some tickets today on the show.
Speaker 4: We will do one thousand dollars alternative income today at nine ten, and I've got to leave you with some Marty Groun Galveston opportunities to ride with me on the float and do all of that good stuff.
Speaker 1: Now we got Cloudey's guys. Today, I have sixty one. There's only a thirty percent chance of rain, So Alex should.
Speaker 5: Be good out there, that be.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you what, For the first time in thirteen years, it's been thirteen years.
Speaker 6: I've feel like I literally just here yesterday.
Speaker 1: This is so like common.
Speaker 5: It's not very skiddy anymore.
Speaker 1: What do we call it?
Speaker 4: It is Teresa with Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: What you got? Okay.
Speaker 6: In a big move to downsize the federal workforce, the Trump administration started widespread layouts targeting probationary employees across multiple agencies. Now this could number in the hundreds of thousands. This is all part of a broader strategy led by the Department of Government Efficiency to streamline federal operations.
Speaker 7: One story, downs are so good.
Speaker 1: Down woo ah, it's so weird.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: Let's talk about Americans and their credit card debt. I am in it, so I feel like I'm talking about myself right now. It's at a record high. Americans are using their credit cards to pay for everything. This means like one point twenty one trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: In credit card debt. The increase.
Speaker 6: Of course, you know, food has been expensive, everything's breathing air is expensive. Overall household debt is expensive. This is totally eighteen trillion dollars. So the point of really this is if you're in major credit card debt, you are not alone.
Speaker 7: Misery loves company, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Here to tell you this is music to my ears today. So let's talk about the recipe for the perfect nap.
Speaker 6: Okay, there was a study done and I'm gonna be taking advantage of this later today, since you made me get here at four thirty in the morning. It's all about nap o'clock. So that's the ideal time for you to snooze. It's gonna be at one forty two pm. Everybody write that down. The perfect nap should also last fifty one minutes, so you're gonna have to wake up at two thirty three pm.
Speaker 1: I have mapped it out for you.
Speaker 4: You're welcome work. I don't know if you know. We have a sleep expert on the show. His name is Chile, and he knows everything about napping.
Speaker 1: We're about hibernation egg.
Speaker 7: Like a daily Hibernation he does.
Speaker 6: Okay, let's talk about Saturday Night Live.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of geeked out about this.
Speaker 6: You guys have probably talked about it with the fiftieth anniversary, so this weekend will be like all the festivities. Now, Saturday Night, they're gonna air the very first episode from nineteen seventy five, which I've never seen in its entirety, so I'm very excited for that.
Speaker 5: That'll be at ten thirty Saturday Night.
Speaker 6: Then the big fiftieth anniversary three hour special airs Sunday NBC and Peacock. You're gonna have everybody like Samberg to Adam Sandler, Chevy Chase, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy's coming back, will Jane Curtin, like the whole crew. So that's gonna be something to watch this weekend for sure. Now, my Chemical Romance fans, I've sworn by this. They are the smartest people on the internet. Okay, they have currently predicted and we're correct.
Speaker 1: There is a post and a tease.
Speaker 6: For my Chemical Romance today on Valentine's Day. We don't know what it is still as of five minutes ago I checked, they have not posted it yet, but all it says is way an arrow, so looks like a little duet thing.
Speaker 1: Maybe today we'll get it.
Speaker 6: Hopefully by later I'll have the info. That's not the skinny. What do I say, Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: That's Houston's headlines. All you've got to do is sports.
Speaker 8: That I felt weird coming in, as I felt I was running behind the whole time.
Speaker 1: What he got in first.
Speaker 8: Rockets fell the Warriors last night one oh five to ninety eight. They now headed into the All Star Break with a thirty four to twenty one record. They're currently fourth in the Western Conference. NBA All Star Game is going to be on Sunday. They broke up the All Stars into four teams and they're gonna play three games to determine a champion. In that one, alperhinching Gun is the only Rockets player in this All Star Game. He'll play on Charles Barkley's Global Stars team. The All Star Games start at seven thirty Sunday night, and you can watch it on T and T. In hockey, Team USA opened up the Four Nations tournament with a win last night. They blew out Finland six to one. They've got a day off before facing Canada tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: I know you're torn in that one rod.
Speaker 8: I'm not Knadi showed me a birth certificate and then I'll believe it.
Speaker 5: It starts at seven o'clock.
Speaker 8: You can watch it on ABC suck at Canada and then don't think I forgot the biggest race of the year is going down on Sunday. You guys know I'm a big race head. Trace Brisco is starting at the pole position for the dayton to five hundred.
Speaker 5: I'm more of an Austin Syndric guy.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 8: You know that I'm always talking about Austin Sindric is my favorite race.
Speaker 2: Here.
Speaker 1: You've never sounded more that you don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 8: Exactly what I'm talking about. Race starts at one point thirty. You can watch it on Fox that what's going on in sports? All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go?
Speaker 7: All right, how you feeling?
Speaker 5: I feel great.
Speaker 7: It's weird.
Speaker 5: It's very strange.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I feel like I literally feel like I have I've it was just here yesterday.
Speaker 1: And it's rinse repeat.
Speaker 4: It's like a sitcom, like you're having like a flashback scene or something in a show. Oh, they never really did or the twin sisters here. Haha, I didn't tell you I had a twin.
Speaker 6: No, this is weird, but it's great. I feel I have now had all. I've made a joke, I've had all the sports people.
Speaker 1: Paul, you say that, you know what I mean. All right, there we go four hours of pay starts right now. We're gonna fill you in on everything going on with the mile of me.
Speaker 4: But we do need to take that first phone call, So open up these phone lines because the first phone call is gonna be our first beer winner. Thank you, Specs for the beers. Free beer Friday seven one three, two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: Bam Friday. You got a free Bam Friday. You got a free Bam Friday. You got a free Bam Friday. Free Bam Friday. Right, Bam Friday, Free Bam Friday, Free Bam Friday.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rob Ryan Show, Good morning. Hello. Who's this Robin? Call her number ten? Congratulations?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Would you say good morning to Wain's so hard? I was gonna say when.
Speaker 5: You were go ahead be on the board.
Speaker 4: Oh you were trying to get on the beer board for the car back the love streets, the one hundred bottle of love Street on the wall.
Speaker 1: You didn't You didn't make it into that anyways.
Speaker 3: No, I tried.
Speaker 1: I tried. I committed pictures and well this is where I Chilli today.
Speaker 5: Anyway, Chili didn't put.
Speaker 1: You on there.
Speaker 4: I blame it on him, but he got you through today. Would you say good morning to my friend Teresa Plase?
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning?
Speaker 2: How are you welcome back?
Speaker 6: I remember you from thirteen years ago? What's funny is somebody yesterday on social media said, oh man, it's gonna be like my high school years all over again.
Speaker 1: And I was like, no, way far away from my high school. Yeah, I mean Alex said that, Alex, Alex, you're the one for you. Guys, Robin, hang on, we're going to set you up with your beers. I mean, here we go.
Speaker 6: How happy are you, Rod? That's my question? How elated are you?
Speaker 1: I just he's been sicking me, so he's probably.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's just it's like it's like putting on a comfortable pair of sneakers. Yeah, you know, as soon as.
Speaker 4: I like, even just looking across from everything's weird.
Speaker 3: It is weird.
Speaker 1: The only thing where I feel like we're going to fail today, and then I already I'm already up against the break is, you know, because you got to go back to when we did this day specific data you're on with us Mile of Meat. The whole day is dictated on what we're going to do.
Speaker 4: People want a show of just us catching up and talking, and so we need to do that show.
Speaker 1: So I'm already asking you to come back. But because it's not gonna be a lot. I had to be hear at four thirty. But that's gonna be tough because I would come.
Speaker 6: Back for a show, an actual sixty ten show to.
Speaker 4: Do that, to do that, because today that people want to hear stories and all of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we're gonna be so damn busy with Mile of Meat today. It's chaos. It's just it's it's still madness.
Speaker 5: It's still madness.
Speaker 4: He's got to go out there, he's got to pass out the shirts. We've got to get the guys in order. Girls are gonna be driving by. We have to figure out who's gonna date who, who's going to do all of that. So the guys are going to be lined up on West teim Er inbound near guestner, the twenty dudes.
Speaker 7: They'll be all numbered and everything.
Speaker 4: And then Alex, you're heading out there right now, so.
Speaker 1: Let us know if they're hot. We got to well, you're gonna say, so, you've got your little packet of dudes. And the only thing I said, there's some short kings in there.
Speaker 4: But the amount of six footers in the mile of meat this year, it's insane.
Speaker 5: We have never had this group of grouping of tall dudes.
Speaker 1: I see some beards. That makes me happy.
Speaker 5: Already, there we go. So's Dinah would have just been all firefighters.
Speaker 8: We were like, I don't know, six feet of thing the yards you've on a basketball hoop and they're just gonna dunk the whole time.
Speaker 4: When when Dinah was doing the vetting, if the guy didn't answer anything, if she just if he just answered firefighter, oh you're in.
Speaker 1: Seeing firefighters, you gotta answer.
Speaker 5: All the other questions were simple creatures.
Speaker 1: If they all had beards, they'd be tense for me. Yeah all right.
Speaker 4: So uh Stephanie, Oh my god, I love love love this.
Speaker 1: This sounds so right. Having Teresa in there.
Speaker 4: Chris Drake hearing Mama Tea on the show put a huge smile on my face, throwing back nostalgia. David Prohaska, She's awesome in there with you. Listening brings back so many memories. And Robert Smallwood, are you sure your calendar isn't screwed up? No way, it's been thirteen years. I even saw Teresa's eyes light up when I said thirteen years.
Speaker 5: Thirteen years, that's wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's how long it's been considered.
Speaker 6: And I was on the show for nine ten nine. I don't know, is it. I feel like it's I'm like an ex wife that is jack to haunt you.
Speaker 1: And then when you say you don't know how long you were on the show or how long ago, people look at me they're like, how do you guys not know that stuff? One big blur? It's one big blur.
Speaker 4: Let me take a short break, let me come back on a rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending, uh, and then we'll get set up for the fresh out of bed head to head.
Speaker 1: Alternative and tell.
Speaker 2: Him at the rod Ryan Morning Show the buzz All.
Speaker 1: Right, we are back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just kind of forgot that you're doing traffic. You wanted to do traffic though, I asked you.
Speaker 1: I mean, it comes so easy to me, like it literally it was. I've been waiting to say way side all that I'm hoping I get something on Wayside.
Speaker 4: Uh, that's Teresa, everybody, so don't adjust your dial. I'm rod still and Alex is en route. He is on his way to the mile of Meat. That's the purpose of Teresa coming in here.
Speaker 1: And helping us out.
Speaker 4: The guys are already starting to line up on Westheim or inbound near Guestner. So we're gonna be talking about.
Speaker 1: That all morning long. Cloudy sky's high of sixty one today with a thirty percent chance of rain.
Speaker 4: He got a fifty percent chance of rain. Who knows, we might hit eighty tomorrow and then Sonny and fifty six on Sunday.
Speaker 1: All right, so now we do what's trending? Okay, So, like, what's kind of happening out there in the world right now.
Speaker 6: Well, obviously Valentine's hashtag Valentine's Day is trending. And by the way, if you are waking up right now, you didn't realize it, guys, Today's Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: It's go time. TikTok is also trending.
Speaker 6: Because now it's back on the App store, which is good news.
Speaker 4: I guess it was, yeah, for Android and Apple. It's in the store back.
Speaker 5: It's go back in there.
Speaker 1: So it worked that out right.
Speaker 6: And George Lopez is trending. And I looked at the photo he was on Jennifer Hudson. He looks like somebody from Harry Potter. He looks like a wild man.
Speaker 7: He looks like a homeless person.
Speaker 1: It's wild. It's cool that he's got all that hair, but it's not combed, it's not kept.
Speaker 6: It reminds me of you know, how David Letterman grew the big old crazy beer.
Speaker 1: But it's on Jory Lopez's head. That's what's up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so he kind of shocked fans. So yeah, see George Lopez trending all over the place.
Speaker 1: I'm oh wow this song, Oh my wo. Yeah.
Speaker 4: We had a Hall of Famer yesterday. He won five games. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 5: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 10: This is shit time Call of Famer Famer and Hank And it was no easy task to get here right up until the last game it But does it feel.
Speaker 1: Good to be back in the Hall? You bet your ass.
Speaker 10: And I'm gonna say it now, I'm gonna be the one to watch in that tournament of champions.
Speaker 1: So join me at the end of the year.
Speaker 10: When I'm playing on taking it all bitches.
Speaker 1: Nothing's changed, nothing has changed, nothing has changed.
Speaker 6: Even the coffee taste the same this early like this is weird.
Speaker 1: All right, we need some fresh fish.
Speaker 4: Maybe you've never played the game before. Have you been sitting on the beach for thirty days? What's up? Let's get involved this year. If you want to play seven one three two one two five nine four.
Speaker 1: Five spirits your best friend, drink a lot of It's free. Deer Friday with Rod Ryan on ninety four five The Buzz, four five The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's show, Foo Fighters and under You.
Speaker 4: If you could have seen Teresa's face during that song. I looked over at it.
Speaker 1: And I said, give me the questions that you got for fresh out of bed head to head. She's like, what over doing that? Just kidding? I got him. That made me sweat.
Speaker 5: I got like sweaty.
Speaker 4: That's always been that chair's job to do the questions for fresh out of bed head to head. And when I asked you, I'm like, okay, give me your questions. You're like, what are you talking about? I got them already. I got them already.
Speaker 1: Really, that's always been this position. Did I do that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: Yes, you had to do the fresh out of bed had to head questions. I really don't remember that.
Speaker 4: Dinah had to do it, and then Tessa had to do it, and they were writing them while they're on the air.
Speaker 1: Thanks for not letting me do it. I'm apps out right now.
Speaker 4: You know, Good morning everybody. That's Teresa. She's helping us out today for Mile of Meat Day. Alex, we should be checking you with him shortly. I know he's in route.
Speaker 1: The dudes.
Speaker 4: I'm hold that the dudes are already. There's most of them are there. They are wearing their numbered shirts. It's just it's it's pitch black outside. So we really can't start the bit yet until around seven o'clock. But yeah, we're gonna have these guys all lined up ready to go on West tim or inbound right near Guestner. Okay, we got Cloudy's guys today, a thirty percent chances of rain.
Speaker 5: They should be good out there this morning.
Speaker 4: Hike today of around sixty one fifty percent chances SCED with thunderstorms for your Saturday. Then it drops to low chances of rain, sunny skies, and like we go from the.
Speaker 1: Eighties on Saturday to mid fifties on Sunday. We got some people that want to play this game. And now each time for the fresh out of bed Head to Head Challenge, listeners to your corners. Hello, Jeff morning. If Alex was here, he put in the uh, my name is Jeff, My name is Jeff.
Speaker 4: Hi, Jeff, it's been a couple of years since you played this game.
Speaker 7: Yep, well it's.
Speaker 4: Been twelve years since tests has been on the show. So that's okay, she's got you or Teresa there it is first one. There, it is first one.
Speaker 6: Well, people do that anyway. They would call her Teresa. Some people would call me Tessa. We always made jokes about it, like whatever, all right.
Speaker 4: Jeff, welcome back to the game you're taking on. Jayson, Good morning, Jason, Good morning, sir. Another one. Then, when was the last time you played Jason?
Speaker 11: Oh, twenty twenty three that night.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, Okay, just can't get in.
Speaker 4: Welcome back, well, Chili, heyda on. We think that's number two. Chilly has been thrown under the bus. I gotta get they got to answer the phones. Man, all right, Jeff and Jason, Now I need your help. I'm listening, Teresa. You got to listen for these guys. We don't have any buzzers to Jay's no big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we never had buzzers when I was on the show.
Speaker 7: We still don't have buzzers.
Speaker 1: Don't have buzzers. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer. They have never been able to come up with any kind of buzzer situation for us here. So you're shouting out your name. Wait for me to call on you. Now, what are you playing for today? Miao, Wolf Radio tape.
Speaker 4: I got a pair of tickets for you guys, celebrate Unforgettable Valentine's Date nights through February twenty first book now and save fifteen percent on the Frequency of Love Bundle.
Speaker 1: All right, good luck, guys.
Speaker 4: Question number one, you're shouting out your name, no buzzers. You're listening for Jason and Jeff.
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 4: What did Peter Piper pick a peck off?
Speaker 1: That was Jason? Jason? A peck of pickled peppers, pack of pickled peppers. That's a correct answer. That's a correct answer, Jason. You did get in first two? Very good. Teresa's ears are still working. Yeah, it's early, Yeah, it's very early.
Speaker 4: Much like on your eyes, the little stuff in the corners, a film that goes over your ears in the morning.
Speaker 6: I forget how ugly I am at this early in the morning.
Speaker 1: I'm horrified. Go ahead, I'm sorry. She walks in, She's like, is this camera gonna be in my face all morning? So uncomfortable?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 1: So bad?
Speaker 5: There you are right there on Facebook.
Speaker 4: I keep looking YouTube Question number two, Jeff, you gotta find another gear?
Speaker 5: What does Cupid shoot you with? Jeff arrows?
Speaker 4: Yes, we got a game. Okay, we got a game. Jason's got one, Jeff's got one.
Speaker 7: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Now this is where it gets tight. Jeff and Jason.
Speaker 7: Shout out your name.
Speaker 4: When you think you know the answer, What do you tell an actor to break.
Speaker 5: When you wish, Jeff, Jeff break a leg?
Speaker 4: Correct answer, the correct answer, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Game man, that was that was Jeff, right, that's Jeff. That was Jeff. All right, Jayson. We got to say goodbye to you bro.
Speaker 4: Later later, Jeff, you want to play on Monday?
Speaker 10: Hell, get me.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, man, you sound rusty at all. Sounded great today. All right, hang on the phone for me.
Speaker 2: The rod Ryan Show on ninety four the.
Speaker 1: Bus ninety four or five the bus, Good morning rod Ryan Show. That's disturbed down with the sickness.
Speaker 4: Still trying to get in contact with Alex. No problem, We've got some time to get Alex on. He should be on site now. Happy Mile of Meat Day, Happy Valentine's Day. Maybe strike that, reverse it, Happy Valentine's Day then Happy Mile of Meat Day.
Speaker 1: Teresa, Yes, in studio with us.
Speaker 4: Guys are gonna be lined up on Weshimer inbound, neer guestner. We'll get with Alex shortly.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for this. Then we got to get the guys in line, and then Teresa is going to help me and facilitate all the girls that are gonna be the ladies that are gonna be driving by and seeing the guys. You're gonna help me pair up these, you know, couples for tonight.
Speaker 6: I am, and I've gone through like all the guy photos and I just I think that now. I mean, would you say it's been thirteen years since I was on the show. I mean, look I've dated every psychopath out there. I've been married twice. I have two different baby daddies. Like, I'm very qualified. Are you seeing any of that in that stack? I'm looking so and you know you and I are the perfect combo platter to get these women with the right guy.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be great.
Speaker 4: So I had a very heavy hand this year into getting that pile to you. Okay, So normally we've had you know, Tessa and you and Dina going through all of these and you kind of stuck with me, kind of vetting out the psychos.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if the right guys driving the ship, you know what.
Speaker 6: I looked at everyone. There's a couple of shady looking ones. But we're gonna no, I'm kidding. Everyone looks decent. Everyone looks good.
Speaker 7: We're gonna get We're gonna really start digging into this.
Speaker 1: At seven o'clock, a fresh out of bed head to head hung here's your current champion.
Speaker 5: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 1: There's the Jeff.
Speaker 10: You're fresh out of bed head to head one day champion. About five years since I've been on this Philly game, but I think I'm about to make a run. Join me on Tuesday when I'm making win number two bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we are off for President's Day, so he'll be playing on Tuesday with us. All right, let's go. It's the fuck back to the Day. We make you look smart and funny, every buddies, it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 7: What about those singers?
Speaker 1: Huh was that you guys? Is that Alex? I heard Alanson?
Speaker 3: All loo?
Speaker 1: Could hear?
Speaker 7: Is dinah on that?
Speaker 1: That's us? I heard it was Alex. Hey, hew, brother Rod you reckon? You remember her?
Speaker 6: That's what's crazy, Like hal still comes in.
Speaker 1: I told you, I said, Hell's going to be here today. When's the last time you saw him? The last time? The last day I was on the Roder Raynes Show.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go. I brought in some fun facts for you today. Blink one eighty two. Alex should be here for this. It's his favorite. They released their album California on July first, twenty sixteen, because that was the one hundred and eighty second day of the year.
Speaker 1: Except their little guy somebody wasn't counting right.
Speaker 4: They forgot it was a leap year, so it turned out to be the one hundred and eighty third day.
Speaker 5: But that album was released.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 5: Uh see if you find this to be a fun fact.
Speaker 1: Hell, Amazon named one of its buildings in Seattle after its very first.
Speaker 5: Customer, that is f Fred got No John Wainwright.
Speaker 4: He was a software engineer and he bought a computer book for like twenty eight bucks in nineteen ninety five, so they named one of their buildings after him.
Speaker 1: Twenty Yeah, that's ninety five.
Speaker 7: That was an expensive book.
Speaker 4: Finally, no one really knows for sure when the fire hydrant was invented because the patent was lost in a fire.
Speaker 1: Oh that's neat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the US Patent Office caught fire in eighteen thirty six and in there was all the information about the history of the fire hydrant, So we don't know.
Speaker 1: Oh it's got fuck back to the day we make you look smart boy here now I heard that the day I got her. I got her. She was like way back here. I'm like, uh, get your ass on that microphone. You gotta sing all right. I am giving away a Living Spaces promo gift.
Speaker 5: I got a word it the right way, living Space.
Speaker 1: That's my those are my people. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Alex has been singing that for me all week. But I got you here, now go good two and fifty dollars. Living Space is promo card your back.
Speaker 7: All I heard was my big fat mouth on that.
Speaker 4: One yesterday we talked.
Speaker 5: Let me see, okay, I'll say this.
Speaker 4: In cars, the Model T in the nineteen thirties, what was a one hundred and thirty dollars upgrade to that Model T? You had to do with what yesterday was seven one three two one two five nine four five. It's now time for rockout with your stock out with captain cash.
Speaker 1: And there's the guy.
Speaker 7: It wasn't a cigarette ladder, It was not a cigarette letter. I think that came standard. How me do on Wall Street yesterday? Dude?
Speaker 1: It was a good dawn Wall Street.
Speaker 12: The Dow it was up three hundred and forty two points kick off this morning at forty four thousand, seven hundred and eleven NASDAC up two hundred and ninety five to ten thousy, nine hundred and forty five bench more ten year Treasury. It's trading at a four point five to three percent in oil. That stands as seventy one dollars sixty six cents of barrel to the most actives. The big studs Navidia A, Cisco and Apple, the big duds Merk, Boeing and three M on the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on industrial production for January right now, futures come on, yeah, on the downside, come on, let's turn this baby, Laron, that's it I met here. This is Hallan manager director with Ramy James porting for the rod Rone Show. From Ramy James on Saan Fleep and Augusta and don't forget toys rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 13: Bamian's expressed are those at all land and not necessarily those are Raymond James and Associates. Income Ever, NYC as IBC, I ART Radio or its sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed.
Speaker 1: If there's no.
Speaker 2: Insurance transmission, we'll continue.
Speaker 13: If this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end This programs or educational and informational purposes on the studs of it are based on movement as reported by.
Speaker 1: Young Finance ninety four or five bus Welcome back rod Ryan Show. All right, hit that your Good Morning rod Ryan Show. Who's this? He's Jessel. Hey, welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: What was a one hundred and thirty dollars add on to the nineteen thirties model T.
Speaker 14: The radio?
Speaker 1: Yeah then they am well worth it too. Yeah, the old am radio in the Model T A. Dude, congratulations, you are the winner. I'm going to give you a two hundred and fifty dollars Living Spaces promo card.
Speaker 7: Did you want to sing that.
Speaker 1: Rom Living Spaces? Thank you?
Speaker 4: It's a perfect time to elevate your home at the Living Spaces President's Day event where you can say big on a variety of designs, don't miss incredible deals, and get free shipping on the.
Speaker 1: At Limit Spaces. All right, all right, she went on, Mariah carry excited. All right, dude, congratulations man, thanks for being a part of Home Room. Blobby Sky.
Speaker 4: Thirty percent chance of rain hive sixty one today, fifty percent chances scatter thunderstorms for your Saturday and highs in the upper seventies. It may even hit eighty tomorrow. Ten percent chance of rain Sonny and fifty six. I'm gonna try to bring Alex on. I have not heard from him yet. He says he can hear us, Alex, any chance that you're on with us yet?
Speaker 1: Got him here, here, got him here? Okay, I don't know if Alex is gonna be there for the sports.
Speaker 6: You're way more calm when stuff like this happens now than you were back.
Speaker 5: When I was on the morning Chow. Oh yeah, I'd be throwing stuff around.
Speaker 6: Oh man, we'd all be hiding tables and be flipping.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's see. Wait a minute, maybe he's proud of you here, Alex. Alex, Alex, Yeah, I don't hear them.
Speaker 4: Okay, we might not have sports covered on this one, but we'll get it figured out. Dave Obert is the engineering, He'll get this thing handled for us. Teresa, what are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 6: Well, In a big move to downsize the federal workforce, the Trump administration started a widespread layoffs targeting probationary employees across multiple agencies. This could number in the hundreds of thousands. Of course, this is part of a broader strategy led by the Department of Government Efficiency to streamline federal operations.
Speaker 1: Now, this is interesting. I'm sure we all know.
Speaker 6: Somebody who's on ozempic, the shot whatever you want to call it. New clinical trials show ozempic now reduces alcohol craving, So now we're talking about thirty million Americans with an alcohol use disorder. The studies showed that people on low doses of ozempic for just nine weeks drank significantly less than those on a placebo. So that's like an fyi with ozempic. Now, we'll see where it and more people might be on it in the future.
Speaker 5: We call that a little cherry on top, Little cherry on top.
Speaker 6: Right, today's Valentine's Day rot it is. Look, if you need a last minute gift. Okay, there's all these stories coming out. Obviously, buy a card. Although I don't like a card, and my husband knows that. I think cards are a waste of trees and waste of paper.
Speaker 1: But now is that a trap or you really really don't want a card. I don't like cards, but I've always said this, Do you want flowers? I do want flowers. Women.
Speaker 6: Women are like snowflakes and strippers. We're all individually different and sparkly like everyone likes something different. So I don't like a card, but most women do.
Speaker 1: Now is Adam on the hook for some like a like a piece of jewelry today or something like how big is this day for you?
Speaker 6: The day is mild because our anniversary is on March first, so we kind of put all of our hens in that basket. Like that's that's our focus. So today it'll be he knows to get me flowers. He knows exactly what kind of flowers. I don't want chocolate, and I want a heart shaped pizza like it's carved night today, Like I want a heart shaped pizza. Okay, I'm a simple believe it or not, I'm a simple woman. Flowers or plants would even make a good gift. And keep this in mind, the average cost of a dozen roses in Texas one hundred and ten dollars. So ladies, if your guy gets your roses, be thankful. You know he really went all out for those classic gifts. Also, a spot package or a concert tickets make a good last minute gift.
Speaker 1: Maybe buzzfest. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a great idea, you know what I mean. I'll just say I'll tell you that right now. Fellas, I know from firsthand. The white tents are set up in the parking lots of the Krogers and the hbs of the world, and that's where you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Get your deals.
Speaker 6: What do you call the chocolate the chocolate box at Walgreens.
Speaker 5: Whitman's sampler. Don't get that.
Speaker 1: Don't get.
Speaker 6: Because it looks like you walked into Walgreens and just got whatever was left. That's always the candy left.
Speaker 7: It's a wonderful variety pack.
Speaker 1: No get something cute.
Speaker 6: All right, let's talk about in the entertainment world, Captain America, Brave New World. Now I'm a Marvel geek. So this is going to be a big moment hitting theaters today.
Speaker 1: I will say this. I don't think it's going to be monumental. It will be good.
Speaker 5: But it's hair some Ford.
Speaker 6: He is going to play the Red Hulk, So having him in this field is like huge, and that's where my money will.
Speaker 1: Go when I go see it.
Speaker 4: So he tipped his hat in an interview that I saw with him. The obviously all the trailers and everything, you can see his face in that Red Hulk, right, Yes, Harrison Ford, they're asking him about it, and he said, the Red Hulk's at the end. There's a lot of death to the character that he plays. How much you want to bet that that Red Hulk is in the last ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Of the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, more than likely. That's pure Marvel.
Speaker 5: Fashion and that's what they're selling.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 4: You know, he made it sound like, don't get your hopes up. It's at the very end. I'm Harrison Ford the whole time, which.
Speaker 6: Is fine, still fine, still, okay, let's talk about Liam Gallagher. In very Liam Gallagher esquays he says.
Speaker 1: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is for wankers.
Speaker 6: Yes, Oasis did get a nomination though, but that's just Liam being Liam. So he is nominated for the Oasis nominated for the Class of twenty twenty five. But keep this in mind too, you and I as if people can vote now Soundgarden White's I's also nominated.
Speaker 5: I'm sure you guys talked about this.
Speaker 1: Obviously this week.
Speaker 5: We sure to vote dot rockcall dot com.
Speaker 6: So get those votes in Soundgarden Right now, they're in third, which I think we all kind of want them to go in, and I think Oasis should go in just so we can see, you know, Liam Gallagher call everybody winkers.
Speaker 5: That's that's Houston's headlines.
Speaker 4: The problem is they won't show though, and so what's equally important as to who goes into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, unfortunately, is the people that produced the television show, right, And if they know that the band's not going to show, it's not good to get them in.
Speaker 1: They don't feel pressure. Yesterday, I got.
Speaker 5: Caught and said, Cindy Lauper, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: I looked it up. I'm like, oh god, fifty million albums she solved?
Speaker 6: How cos you see side LAWERD isn't allowed to go in the Rock Roll of Fame.
Speaker 1: I didn't know she sold fifty million albums. I'm a time after time guy. I love it. So Alex, I mean Alex. I saw Bob.
Speaker 4: Stroop here engineer Bob, so I don't know. Maybe he knows some wizardry and some magic buttons to push.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: Alex talked about hockey. He called you a Canadian. I'm not the US killed yesterday. I guess they're gonna I don't know if you know what they're doing. They're not doing it an All Star game this year in the NHL. So what they're doing, Hey, Bob, there you go live on the air, dude, Let's do this, Bob.
Speaker 7: I got him here.
Speaker 1: I got him here.
Speaker 7: We can't hear anything.
Speaker 4: So anyway, there's no NHL All Star Game. They're doing the Battle of the Regions or the Battle of the Countries. So you got Sweden and USA and Canada. They got all their best players playing one another. Bob an Engineering kind of doing some work right now.
Speaker 6: Do you talk about the Rockets? Did the Rockets lose last night? My husband did the game, but I don't remember.
Speaker 1: If they I don't know, but tag sports, I don't know that. But there is a huge race. I believe that they Turn of five hundred is this weekend. Yes, And I remember from way back in the day, and I know you're gonna giggle. Your favorite promotion ever was the day Tony five hundred Tony Danza. I talked about that to people. Nobody understand.
Speaker 4: Day Tony five hundred. Tony Danza back in the day had his own talk show and he was out there with uh like little go carts. Yes, and he wiped out miserably.
Speaker 1: Yes, the day.
Speaker 7: I know you used to always talk about that.
Speaker 1: Alex, are you there? Good stuff? Can you hear me? Dude?
Speaker 5: Sorry, bro, I'm just doing sports for you today. So it's not. It's called the four Nations, is what it was in the regional same thing tournament.
Speaker 1: All right, well, listen, we already did sports, so I can I could hear. Okay, okay, okay. Are all the guys there?
Speaker 5: They are? All the guys are here, and we're about to line them up.
Speaker 15: Can you go?
Speaker 5: Twenty guys showed up? Yes, I believe so.
Speaker 1: I should have been picking these guys all these years, that's true.
Speaker 5: I should have been doing for the guys.
Speaker 1: You missed that on. I should have been picking the meat. All right, Well, thank you, Bob Roll. Can we save that? Yeah, check the tape. We still do that. Check the tape.
Speaker 4: All right, Alex, I'm glad you're finally here. We'll do a proper checking with you in about five minutes. Okay, dude, get the get your boys lined up all right?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Okay, mile of me really really gets underway in this seven o'clock hour. Strap yourselves in the.
Speaker 14: Rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 2: The buzz Man Friday, Free Bam Friday.
Speaker 3: You got a free Bam Friday. You got a free bad Friday, Free Bam Friday, Right Bam Friday, Right Bam Friday.
Speaker 8: Free bad Friday.
Speaker 1: Good morning, rod Ryan Show. Hello, Hello, who's.
Speaker 5: This brother, Rod?
Speaker 1: This is Robert.
Speaker 5: How are you doing doing great?
Speaker 15: Dude?
Speaker 1: You call her ten? Who call her?
Speaker 9: Ten?
Speaker 15: I get free Teresa Beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, free Teresa Beer.
Speaker 1: You better believe it. You better shot than those.
Speaker 4: Oh hello, I will Robert her putting the band back together. Teresa's here, Robert, you got the second case of here?
Speaker 1: Where you from?
Speaker 16: Katie?
Speaker 1: Texas my man on the best side. Enjoy your peers. I'll shoot you over to the Chile. Let's check to see weekend. I think we have everything squared away with Alex right now. Hello Alex? Hello, Rod Well, there you go.
Speaker 5: You sound wonderful.
Speaker 4: That's my man Alex, who's not in studio. That voice you're hearing in studio. Don't check your radio or Dot of the year.
Speaker 1: But it's right.
Speaker 4: First time in thirteen years. Teresa is helping us out today for.
Speaker 1: The mile of Meat.
Speaker 4: And now she's kind of like she's writing all the names on the board. She's trying to get her papers in order. She's like, oh my god, I can't believe I signed.
Speaker 3: Up for this.
Speaker 1: It's like I never left. But it's muscle memory.
Speaker 6: It's like I literally just fell right back into knowing exactly what to do, especially for mile of meat. It gets chaotic in here once we get the girls like really calling into I remember all of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like we didn't call you in on like an easy day.
Speaker 6: No, you brought me on one of the heaviest rod RYANSI morning, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is a busy, busy one. Alex, give me, give me an idea. What's happening.
Speaker 4: You guys are up there on Westheimer inbound near Guessner and are the dudes lined up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're all lined up.
Speaker 8: They're all spread out in numerical order, and it looks like they're ready to go. We've had a couple of cars driving by. Okay, we got one driving by right now. Shout out to the white Toyota. They're filming so they can look back at the tape.
Speaker 5: The big guy.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: That's a good idea. But yeah, come on by, ladies, this is the time, ready to go.
Speaker 1: Now, Alex, do the do the guys seem taller this year? I felt like there was a plethora of six foot or six foot plus guys. That's a good thing.
Speaker 8: They may be mixed out with like the number shirts that they have on. But yeah, there's a there's a bunch of tall guys out here. There's a guy dressed like a pirate.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, there's you're not just gonna mention that and.
Speaker 5: Not number eight as the pirate on.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Kevin.
Speaker 5: He's got a pirate add on. That's cool.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: Does he have a little outfit or just the pirate hat.
Speaker 5: Because he's got the like long jacket.
Speaker 8: I don't know if that's a duster coat, if it's a pirate, but it's like a long pirate jacket.
Speaker 5: So that's cool. It's gonna keep him warm out here.
Speaker 1: Okay, hat is thick. You're sure it's not like a trench coat. Should he be worried?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: No, it's like no, definitely not pirate themed for sure.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody in a kilt? Nobody in a kilt yet.
Speaker 8: I don't know if anybody, Like sometimes they do wardrobe changes, so that that's happened before, but I wouldn't rule it kilt out.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm holding out on that that pirate. I'm not letting them go easy. Somebody's gonna have to be exceptional. You gotta earn it to get the pirate. So that's Alex. He's on Westheimer inbound near Guestner. It's called the Mile of Meat.
Speaker 1: It's a miracle mile of twenty glorious cutlets of single dude.
Speaker 4: Okay, single dudes. They've all been properly vetted kind of. And uh, now, girls, you know this only works if you get involved.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 7: My mantra all this year is get involved. Okay, it's people.
Speaker 1: Sending in words, people are sending in questions, playing the games that we play.
Speaker 4: It's get involved this year. So this doesn't work unless you get out of your comfort zone. Gals, get in your car and go check these dudes out. My number, our number if you want to talk to mama t Yeah, seven one three two one two five five, pick out your dude, call us and then quite simply convince us why we should allow you to meet up with that guy tonight, Cactus Cove, six o'clock. Everyone's asking what time? Six o'clock. Cactus Cove is the party. So let's let you go get out there and scope out the cutlets. We will take a short break and we will come back and uh, and we'll see if we've got some activity on our Miracle Mile.
Speaker 1: It's Mile of me Day, Valentine's Day here on The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 14: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative and The rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mile of Meek Day. Welcome back, everybody, Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 4: We do things a little differently on Valentine's Day for many, many many years here. So we're gonna check in with Alex. He's on the road side. I got a full bank of phone calls. I got some gals that are interested in a few of the fellas that are out there already. So I'll kind of explain everything how the whole mile of Meat thing works. But I'll start you out with trending because I'm our number one link today.
Speaker 7: I listen.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, chilly, he gets his feelings hurt when I don't go look at everything on links and guests. Fanny Friday is our number one link. It's killing right now. Submitted by Josh and thank you very much, Josh. I mean by a mile, it's our number one link.
Speaker 1: So that's trending.
Speaker 6: What else that's all that really matters is Fanny Friday. Valentine's Day obviously trending for good reason because Today is the day, folks, get your goods, get your stuff, get something, don't walk in the house empty hand. It also the whales swallowing a kayaker. I watched this for the first time like ten minutes ago, just scoops them up.
Speaker 1: Teresa's in your freaking out. She's trying to get all her numbers ready, she's getting her mil of meat guys in order. All these girls are calling, oh my god, we're doing traffic. What's this trending thing that you guys do now? And then she's like, did you see that whales like totally swallow that dude? It was it was very biblical like, and then spit them out. I did the sound effects you.
Speaker 4: It's the first thing on three Things you Must See Today wild Yeah, yeah, yeah, all right, So that is what's trending. And you're right, Valentine's Day, All things Valentine's Day trending.
Speaker 1: Alex is my guy. He's out there.
Speaker 4: He's he's wrangling the dudes right now, Alex, because we have the inside cabin here in the boat.
Speaker 1: Is the sun out? I mean can they can? Can you see the guys? Light is out?
Speaker 5: It's like light out here. Sun is not anywhere to be seen.
Speaker 4: It's very cloudy, okay, but the dudes are visible from the from the roadside.
Speaker 8: You can easily see them if you drive by West timor between Rocky Ridge and Guestner.
Speaker 5: So come on by, ladies already.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's what there's no windows in here. No, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Sucks inside cabin. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Also, pirate guy does have a kiltn I did not see.
Speaker 1: That when I was That's a good that's a good sense of humor.
Speaker 15: Guy.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: He's fun guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Teresa, you want to hop right in. Pull up number ten. Please pull up number ten.
Speaker 6: Number ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, Hailey's on the phone. Hi Haley, Ready, good morning, Hi Hailey.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 8: I'm doing well?
Speaker 2: How are you?
Speaker 9: Guys?
Speaker 1: Talk to me? Doing well?
Speaker 5: Doing well?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm feeling because I'm so vested because I vetted these guys. This is one of my prime this is one of my primest cutlets of meat out there. Okay, Oh, he's nice. Did you did you tell me what happened here? Did you do the drive by?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, we did the drive by two or three times. Even laid on the horn the last go around.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love that.
Speaker 16: So what what what?
Speaker 1: He's six three? He's thirty four years old? How old are you, hay I'm thirty five?
Speaker 7: Okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that. What do you do for a living?
Speaker 16: I'm in Telicotton.
Speaker 1: This guy's a.
Speaker 7: CEO of an electric company?
Speaker 1: CEO? You kidding me?
Speaker 6: He likes a woman in a cowboy hat, which is nothing abnormal here in Texas?
Speaker 1: But do you own a cowboy hat?
Speaker 16: I'm already planning my outfit for the cook off?
Speaker 7: Yes, okay.
Speaker 4: Now, this question is going to be asked of every woman that calls in today, and I know you girls struggle with.
Speaker 1: It and your eyes celebrity, do you look like?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 1: Gotta pick one, Hayley, gotta get us in the direction here, it's the phone. I don't know what you look like?
Speaker 5: So what's celebrity?
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell every girl if you call in today, you're gonna get this question. Be prepared because anybody ever said you know what you look like like? Somebody's had to have said that to you at one point in your life. What color hair do you have?
Speaker 16: Brown?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you look like j Lo? Okay?
Speaker 4: Do you look like Katie Perry with your dark hair. No, okay, then why don't you tell me a celebrity that you look like so I don't have to name them all?
Speaker 5: How tall are you?
Speaker 16: I'm five nine, I have my girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 5: Now, if we picked you, you promise.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm talking about swearing up and down, not on the air, that you are going to come to Cactus Cove.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow tomorrow, not tonight, tonight, tonight, tonight.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I got the articles that tonight.
Speaker 5: What the hell with that friend over there?
Speaker 1: She thought it was tomorrow. It's tonight. No, you said tomorrow, I said tonight. Never mind, get new friends?
Speaker 6: Does the okay, where's the friend at friend? Who does she look like? Give me one celebrity TV show? Just some give us an inkling.
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 16: I'm so stumped too.
Speaker 6: She's a unique little snowflake, like I said, are like a little stripper.
Speaker 1: All right, little Haley the unicorn, All right, hang on the phone. I like everything that I'm hearing. I don't know that I'm just gonna give up number ten like that. We're not giving him up because we're not put.
Speaker 7: Haley down with an asterisk it. We'll get it. We'll get her information.
Speaker 1: I like her, I like her.
Speaker 5: I'm just not one hundred percent sold. Would you pull up number nine?
Speaker 7: Please?
Speaker 4: Mile of meat contested number nine, because Hannah says she's interested in number nine.
Speaker 1: Hannah, Good morning, Hannah, Yes, Hi, Hannah, good morning. How are you okay? Okay? Listen? Oh she sounds bubbly. I like that already. Then let's get it over with.
Speaker 7: What celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 1: Hannah? Just get it over with, say it again? Should use.
Speaker 7: Okay, this phone.
Speaker 1: She needs a new cell phone. Hannah needs a new Hannah. We got to get you squared away on the phone because I want to hear what you have to say.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna put you on hold.
Speaker 6: I'm writing her down as horrible phone asterisk just so we don't you know, all right?
Speaker 7: Pull up number twelve.
Speaker 1: Wow, number twelve. Brenda, Good morning, Brenda, Hi, good morning. I don't remember the last time I had a Brenda on the show.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, I don't know, but it's Brenda.
Speaker 5: Okay, number two.
Speaker 1: I like number twelve. He's one of my favorites.
Speaker 7: Brenda, okay, don't be nervous okay, nervous?
Speaker 2: No, oh, so cute. I love her.
Speaker 1: I love her already. Know what sign are you?
Speaker 7: Brenda?
Speaker 5: I am a Scorpio.
Speaker 1: I need Teresa for this because she's the crazy one.
Speaker 7: Still.
Speaker 5: I'm sure Chris, Oh does that mixed two crazy too?
Speaker 1: He's more hot headed.
Speaker 6: If he's a Taurus, she's dangerous, so they might Actually that might be good behind closed doors, if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Every phone caller so far Brend has been stumped on this.
Speaker 6: Oh celebrity, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Honestly, we were I was just sitting in the car right now thinking about it. I'm like, I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Who do you think?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Who I think you look like? Do you look like Selina Gomez?
Speaker 2: I wish no?
Speaker 1: What color of hair do you have?
Speaker 4: I'm not going any further. I'm not going any further with any of these phone calls. Cassie, Sandra Hayley, I'm gonna ask you what celebrity you look like?
Speaker 5: Give me something, go Brenda.
Speaker 1: You're on.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, I don't know all right?
Speaker 7: What color are your panties right now?
Speaker 5: No color?
Speaker 2: They're pink?
Speaker 7: Does it match the bra? Is the pink.
Speaker 1: Is there a pink bra No, it's early. Hey, you know what, that's okay. If you're a new age, if you can't answer the easy questions, you're gonna get the difficult. Brenda, what color are your nails?
Speaker 5: My nails are black?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 6: He doesn't like red nail polish. That's a turnoff for him.
Speaker 1: That's weird.
Speaker 7: Michael Rico is a single dude. He's thirty four. How old are you, Brenda?
Speaker 1: I am thirty eight, thirty eight pink panties.
Speaker 7: He's five eleven.
Speaker 1: How tall are you? I am five to one, five one, five eleven. Do you drink beer?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: Do you drink beer? I chugged beer.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: He likes what he likes a woman that's a beer drinker.
Speaker 15: I like it.
Speaker 1: What's your favorite food?
Speaker 7: Brenda?
Speaker 1: Favorite food?
Speaker 8: Fish?
Speaker 7: Sushi's a he's a hot wee.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 6: I love hot too.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, she sounds so cute and tiny. All right, I kind of like what I'm doing. Michael could put her in his pocket.
Speaker 7: She told you she's five one.
Speaker 1: And she's got pink panties and pink panties. Okay, but yeah, what we both just stopped in our tracks. Wow, Brenda, I like her. I like her, Rod, you like her. She's a scorpio.
Speaker 4: That's why, Brenda, we're gonna put you as the front runner for number twelve.
Speaker 1: I need you to hang on right.
Speaker 5: There, Chili, Brenda twelve, I'm liking this one.
Speaker 7: Hang on, I gotta make my notes.
Speaker 1: I'm putting that in the I like it a lot. Pile.
Speaker 6: Michael's like the first guy that I feel like we really connected. I feel like this is good for him. But I look, I'm telling you right now, Rod, Michael is gonna be uh up for a lot.
Speaker 1: A lot of women are gonna like Michael. I'm gonna call it right now.
Speaker 7: So all it takes for you girls is a beard right now?
Speaker 1: Who's killing you? It's crazy to me. I mean, did I tell you to wear your sports brought today? What did I tell you to wear your sports brought today? Because we jump around on Fridays? Now, You're not serious?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 7: I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: This is the time of the show that we jump around. This is a joke.
Speaker 4: I couldn't be more serious right now. We'll be back to the phones in three minutes.
Speaker 1: Girls, go check out the mile of Meat, West Timer near Guestner. Jump with me, everybody, ninety four to five the bus four five the buzz House of Pain and jump around.
Speaker 5: We jump around every Friday. You thought I was punking you.
Speaker 6: I had to strap with Braun today, so I wasn't ready for that.
Speaker 4: I forgot to tell you where the sports brow because we're going to be jumping at seven to twenty this morning.
Speaker 1: Happy Valentine's Day, everybody, it is Mile of Meat Day. I need you to go check out the cutlets of meat. Alex. I'm coming to you in just a moment. Alex is out there with the fellas. The guys are lined up on West Timer inbound near Guestner.
Speaker 5: Girls, you are the most important thing right now in my life.
Speaker 1: You have to go drive by and scope out the twenty cutlets of meat that I had a very heavy hand in choosing.
Speaker 2: This year.
Speaker 1: I was forced to you did good. You didn't get thank you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you didn't get thank you. I feel like we got some quality meat out there.
Speaker 7: We got all age ranges.
Speaker 4: I've got twenty year olds, thirty year olds, forty year olds, and I think up.
Speaker 5: To fifty five fifty four.
Speaker 1: So I've got a wide range of dudes that are out there, so I need you to go drive by take a look. They're out there. They have numbered shirts on this morning, Thank you to Dev and everybody over at BMP. They're holding up signs with the phone number seven one, three, two two five five.
Speaker 4: Alex, I'm coming to you. How's the traffic situation in that area right now?
Speaker 1: Traffic is pretty wild.
Speaker 8: I mean it's it's cleared out a little bit just because the lights are green, but when it's when they're the red lights, they back up and people are driving slowly. There's a whole crop of people that have no idea what's going on, and they're getting mad at the people going slow in the right place. But it's like, get over yourself, all right. It's Valentine's Dan. It's called Love Ever heard of it. The chicks that have had the windows down that are filming it so you can watch it back pretty good looking from uh, from what I've seen so far.
Speaker 5: So these guys are in for a fun night, I think.
Speaker 4: I think so as well. All of this is going to culminate at Cactus Cove. Cactus Cove starts at around six o'clock. Everybody that we hook up. We're gonna get all these guys a date today, some by by, by some miracle. We're gonna get all these guys a date today, and they're going to meet for the very first time.
Speaker 7: I have Number sixteen's mom.
Speaker 1: On the phone. Oh so maybe an endorsement from number sixteen Mama, good morning. Oh she's a little tiny thing. Maybe Grace Grace good morning? Okay maybe not hang okay, wait a minit mayite. There you are.
Speaker 7: Hey, hey, Grace, good morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, dared my son to do this, and I can't believe he did.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Here we go by and I drove by him. Solmon, I'm just laughing, like.
Speaker 1: Mom, get out of here. Dalton. So, Dalton is number sixteen. He's in the mile of me. He's twenty five years old, six foot six feet two forty from Houston. I mean, did weight lifting rugby? Like you a bad guy?
Speaker 4: Now, what tell the ladies out there that are listening to the show, I need you to do a commercial for your son.
Speaker 1: Go He's awesome.
Speaker 9: He's kind, he's a hard worker, he's a fun guy, and.
Speaker 1: He's mom approved. So he's he seems like he's like a like a healthy lifestyle guy.
Speaker 8: So is he.
Speaker 1: He's a healthy lifestyle guy.
Speaker 3: He works out, he.
Speaker 16: Says all that stuff.
Speaker 1: He's a hard worker. He's dependable, he's reliable.
Speaker 7: What kind of girl, mom, What kind of girl do you want for your son?
Speaker 5: Dalton?
Speaker 7: Number sixteen A nice one?
Speaker 1: Did you like his ex girlfriend? What was what was wrong with the ex? I'm going in for it. I didn't like her. That's perfect. That's all I need, all right.
Speaker 5: That's number sixteen's mom.
Speaker 1: That that look.
Speaker 6: That's a lot of pressure when you got mom on the line because other women know you got the mom's got to love.
Speaker 1: You, all right, Teresa.
Speaker 4: Number one Nathan Elliott. Megan says she wants number one Megan Megan, good morning.
Speaker 1: She wants him good morning, Hello, Hello, Hello. You want the very you want the very first guy in the Miracle Mile.
Speaker 4: His name is Nathan. He's twenty eight years old, six from Waller, Texas.
Speaker 2: Eight.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's a baby. How old are you? He's a baby forty. That's kind of cute though you never know. He looks like old women.
Speaker 7: Do you ever date younger dudes?
Speaker 11: Not normally?
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 11: I was I was going okay, I went by twice and I even recorded the second one and you can't really see it.
Speaker 1: So either going with one or three three.
Speaker 7: So number two is forty three, number two, okay, Number two.
Speaker 1: Is forty six.
Speaker 5: Number three is forty three, oh forty three.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, we switch to number three. Steven Steven okay, oh I like okay, number one standing there going okay?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: I got a call? Oh sorry, sorry, too young that much. Stephen Mlano. He's single, he says, he's.
Speaker 7: Ready to mingle.
Speaker 5: Super cute guy forty three six one.
Speaker 4: Two oh five from Houston, got a little bit, got a little Baylor College in him. He's he's in sales. He says his occupied patient is sales, and he's a fun guy.
Speaker 5: What do you do, Hannah, Oh my god, I always go for sales.
Speaker 16: Guys.
Speaker 8: What do you do?
Speaker 11: I am a curgical assistant.
Speaker 7: What is what is the celebrity that you most resemble? Tough questions?
Speaker 11: Okay, so one of my basically I'm funny. So one of my coworkers said Melissa McCarthy, who I do not look anything like. And then my other coworkers said Amy Schumer, which.
Speaker 1: I do look like.
Speaker 7: So you look like Amy Schumer?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you blonde? Yes, I am, okay, but we got a blonde nice I like it. I like it okay, And I have.
Speaker 11: One uh crazy pickets from before?
Speaker 2: By doing.
Speaker 11: Truth, I think you were still on it was.
Speaker 1: Firework or.
Speaker 6: Like fireworks?
Speaker 1: Do you have any pets? I'm gonna interrupt you real quick. Do you have any pets? I'm gonna I'm gonna try how many daughter?
Speaker 5: Adam?
Speaker 1: My daughter has a cat. I don't even like cat. Okay, she doesn't like cat, doesn't like pets, he says, pets.
Speaker 11: No, I like pets.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 7: Final question, why are you single, Megan?
Speaker 11: Because of horrible relationships?
Speaker 1: Valid?
Speaker 5: So you've picked some gems before.
Speaker 11: Oh man, I can't even tell you.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're ready for it.
Speaker 11: I'm hoping if I if I don't have any idea of who they are in advance, maybe maybe better.
Speaker 1: Steven's favorite movie is Dumb and Dumb Her hands down.
Speaker 12: I like that.
Speaker 1: I like that guy. He's got a good sense, he likes the good fart jokes. I might I might take him out, Megan. What's your favorite movie? What color are your panties?
Speaker 11: It's all nude right now.
Speaker 7: What's your favorite movie?
Speaker 11: Megan, honestly, maybe the Sam La or Tommy Boy or Happy Good Work.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 4: I think they got similar like like similar taste in dumb movies. I like that Sam lay dumb. But all right, Megan, I like what I'm hearing here.
Speaker 5: Hang on the fact that she flipped flipped from one to three with the flip of a coin.
Speaker 1: Is one must just look older? I mean, I don't know. Maybe. So we've got a hat on how many hats? I want to ask.
Speaker 6: Alex, Like, how many guys are wearing hats out there?
Speaker 5: Nathan?
Speaker 1: This is not on you at all, Alex. We got most guys wearing caps.
Speaker 4: And hats today or no, I'm doing a head count, seven or eight of them, seven or eight of Okay, everyone's not wearing a cat.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, holding up beanies out there too.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about Megan and number three. We gotta discuss. We're gonna take a short break.
Speaker 4: You see how this works, everybody, You see exactly how this works.
Speaker 1: You have girls.
Speaker 4: It's all on you, ladies. You're the one that's gonna make this thing happen. You need to go see the lineup of meat Westheimer inbound near guessner Go see the guys they're wearing the numbered shirts and convince us why we should let.
Speaker 7: You date them.
Speaker 4: One date is all it takes. One date is all it takes. And it'll happen tonight at Cactus Cove.
Speaker 1: Okay, Houston's Rocking Alternatives.
Speaker 2: The rod Rast the Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five buzz. Welcome back Rob Ryan's Show. Okay, welcome to the Mile of Meat.
Speaker 5: Everybody.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get into Houston's headlines. I want this to go by pretty quick so that we can get into Houston's headlines. Happy Valentine's Day, everybody. We are doing the Mile of Meat.
Speaker 1: Alex is out.
Speaker 7: There with the twenty dudes.
Speaker 4: These are the twenty single men that we have vetted and chosen for you ladies that listen to the show. You have to go drive by West Timer inbound near Guestner. You will see the dudes out there. There's a couple of calls for number nine.
Speaker 1: He's very popular.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I believe we already talked to Hannah. Hannah, good morning, Hey, you wanted number nine?
Speaker 1: Huh? Yes, okay, you know who else wants number nine?
Speaker 7: Sandra.
Speaker 4: Sandra wants number nine as well. Sandra, good morning, good morning, Hello, good morning. I got Hannah and I got Sandra. They're fighting over what a dream Come True?
Speaker 1: Number nine?
Speaker 6: You know I've thoroughly I've dissected Luke in the two seconds that we knew you guys were going to battle out for him. Look, he's a gym guy. He's in shape guy. Anybody who Sandra?
Speaker 5: Do you go to the gym?
Speaker 1: Your gym we're at you work out? I work out, but not at the gym. I'm more of a park girl.
Speaker 5: I like to walk.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: What color hair do you have?
Speaker 16: And I have dark brown?
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: You're fitting into his niche go ahead and ask her. Ask you the question as Sandra.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do this real quick. Okay, I'm going to ask the same question of each of you. I'm going to start with Sandra, Sandra, what celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 8: America?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 5: What's celebrity America?
Speaker 1: Ferrara's nice?
Speaker 7: Okay, Hannah, what celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 2: Mandy Moore? Oh?
Speaker 1: Two great options. Hannah? Have you ever been arrested? Ooh, I'm out, Hannah, have you ever been arrested. No, Sandra, have you ever been arrested?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Sure have Okay, I wouldn't hold that against you, by the way, Okay, back over to Sandra.
Speaker 7: Sandra, what's your best feature?
Speaker 17: I think my sense of humor?
Speaker 7: Humor? Okay, Hannah best feature?
Speaker 17: So probably my humor. I can't say that.
Speaker 1: Hmm. What can't you say?
Speaker 6: Blue eyes?
Speaker 7: Your blue eyes?
Speaker 1: What was she good at that? Were you gonna say something naughty?
Speaker 7: We don't know what you were doing?
Speaker 2: No, I was.
Speaker 1: I said a sense of humor, because but she already said that.
Speaker 4: Oh, she already said sense of humor, so she's got but it was something naughty, okay, Hannah, Hannah, Hannah, what color is your vibrator?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What color? Okay, Sandra, will colors your vibrator purple? Have a good time with number nine tonight, have a great time with number nine. There it is. Sandra gets some nines off the board. You're still a pig ron. You're still a pig is off the board, lightning round. Sometimes you gotta do it that way. Sometimes you gotta move like it is legit, like I know ever left? All right, are you ready to get into some real stuff that we have to do today. Yeah, this is real news. Okay, nine is gone. Sandra is gonna go on a date with number nine tonight. All right, all right, Sandra, hang on the phone for me, Theresa. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 6: Well, in a big move to downsize the federal workforce, the Trump administration started widespread layoffs targeting probationary employees across multiple agencies. This could number in one hundreds of thousands. This is all going to be part of a broader strategy led by the Department of Government Efficiency to streamline federal operations. Now, let's talk about America's credit card debt. I am a happy credit card debtor. So it's at a record high right now. Americans are using their credit cards to pay for everything.
Speaker 1: I mean, for the past couple of years. Everything's more expensive.
Speaker 6: Looks like the record high one point twenty one trillion dollars. This increase, of course, goes more towards rent, food, everything else in between. Looks like overall, how told, debt now totals over eighteen trillion dollars.
Speaker 1: So the point of all of this is you are not alone.
Speaker 6: We got the recipe for the perfect nap okay, This is a study done according to like two thousand plus people. This was all mouped out. Nap o'clock. Nap o'clock is the ideal time for you to snooze, right, that's at one forty two pm. The perfect nap should last fifty one minutes, which means you're gonna wake up at two thirty three.
Speaker 1: You're welcome.
Speaker 6: That is the ideal formula to feel fresh.
Speaker 5: I love these I love these stories because I would.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna run this by my sister who's working on the line right now at General Motors and the Corvette engine is rolling past her. I'm just curious what the response would be for her to tell her foreman, Hey, it's nap o'clock. I'm gonna can you can you stop the line right now? I'm gonna go take a nap.
Speaker 1: I'll be back in two thirty three. Who are these people that just nap in the middle of the day, dude, like, not me. Come on, it's ridiculous to think that everybody could do this, you know.
Speaker 6: All right, let's talk about Saturday Night Live. This is a big weekend and they've got the fiftieth anniversary ahead. There's a lot going on So Saturday night, where you normally would see a real live new episode, they're gonna air the first ever episode from nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 1: That's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 6: Then the Big fiftieth will be on Sunday, so NBC Peacock and you're gonna have all the big game players. They even added like two hundred extra seats in the audience, which I've never been.
Speaker 1: Have you gone to us?
Speaker 5: Have you seen it taping?
Speaker 1: I've never been.
Speaker 6: My husband has, and I'm jealous. He said it's so tiny in there. They added two hundred extra chairs, so it's going to be packed. Adam Sandler, Andy Samberg, Chevy Chase, Chris Rock, Eddie Murphy, all the A game players are gonna.
Speaker 1: Be on board.
Speaker 6: So Sunday three hour special will air on NBC. It's gonna be awesome.
Speaker 4: I'm just kind of confirming that. Does it say that Chevy Chase is gonna be there?
Speaker 5: It says he's gonna be there. He is krusty, he's.
Speaker 4: A guy that was kind of banned for a while, you know, so it'll be interesting to see, you know, how he gets along with everybody and is he is he humble?
Speaker 7: Does he mention it.
Speaker 4: Does he you know, because Eddie Murphy was out of business with them for a long time, so with Adam Sandler, and they've all come back. So you know, for the fiftieth you've got to bring back every if you're alive and you were on that show, you should be there.
Speaker 1: Do they get paid for coming back? They get They're gonna do it for free. I don't. I think. I think it's just being a part of the night. It's gonna be a historic night. Okay.
Speaker 6: So I've been involved with the meat so I haven't checked my Chemical Romances social media, but fans and my Chemical Romance fans they literally aren't like they are true detectives. They called it, they said something's going to be happening. Then boom Wednesday there was a post, very cryptic and all it says is way an Arrow. So we've got Girard and you know, Frank doing something together today.
Speaker 1: They're going to announce it.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it's been revealed yet, but you know, my Chemical Romance are going to be back in one.
Speaker 1: Way or another. That is your decent headlines. That sure is okay, Jeez, is Alex there? Hello Alex Hello, Rod there you are, dude. You sound fantastic. What's going on in sports?
Speaker 8: Well, the Rockets did not do fantastic last night. They lost to the Warriors one, five to ninety eight. They now head into the All Star Break with a thirty four and twenty one record. They're currently fourth in the Western Conference. The NBA All Star Game is gonna be on Sunday. They broke up all the All Stars into four teams that are gonna play three games to determine a champion. Al Brin Shingoon is the lone Rockets player to make the All Star Game. He'll play on Charles Barkley's Global Stars Team. All Star Games start at seven thirty on Sunday night and you can watch it on T and T. Then in Hockey, Team USA open up the Four Nations Tournament with a win last night.
Speaker 5: They blew out Finland six to one.
Speaker 8: They're up to to one at the end of the second and then just crushed them in the third period. They're gona have a day off before facing Rod Ryan's Canada.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow night in Montreal.
Speaker 8: That's gonna start at seven o'clock and you can watch it on ABC.
Speaker 5: And then in racing.
Speaker 8: Don't think I forgot about the biggest race of the year, the dayton of five hundred that's going down Sunday. Chase Briscoe will be sitting in pole position. Race starts at one thirty and you can watch it on Fox. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 7: Okay, how you feeling, Teresa, It's.
Speaker 5: I'm nervous because we need we need these meet.
Speaker 1: Okay, we need to meet.
Speaker 4: Taken, Here's what I'm looking at. I mean, there's no time to potty. There's no time to potty. I got Rebecca wants number eighteen, Haley wants ten, Millie says she looks like Reese Witherspoon.
Speaker 1: Which guy does she want? Charlotte wants three, she looks like Julianne Moore. Cassie interested in number sixteen. So the girls are driving by and they're checking out the meat. Okay, So every dude, well almost every dude. I think I'm gonna take number nine. Sandra won the face off, she won the head to head battle, so I'm gonna give I'm gonna give.
Speaker 7: Number nine to Sandra.
Speaker 1: So he's kind of off, but he's staying out there though he's gonna chill, but all the meats is available. Girls, ladies.
Speaker 4: The guys are lined up on Westtheimer inbound near Guestner. Go check out our wonderful mile with meat and call us at seven, one, three, two five.
Speaker 1: Houston's rocking alternatives, The.
Speaker 2: Morning Show six to ten A ninety four or five.
Speaker 3: Man Fridayam Friday, three Bam Briday.
Speaker 1: You got a free man Friday, free Bam.
Speaker 3: Friday, Man right Bam Friday, right Bam Friday and Friday.
Speaker 5: Alright, Good morning, rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Am I doing this right?
Speaker 7: I think I am? Try it again? Good morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 1: My name is Alex.
Speaker 7: Alex, which dude are you interested in?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I don't swing that way. I'm sorry, Alex. To what color are your panties?
Speaker 10: Actually they're like about the Simpsons, so I got bared on them Bart Simpson panties on.
Speaker 1: All right, Well listen, you're calling number ten. Alex? You got the beer? All right? Thank you?
Speaker 11: Thank you?
Speaker 15: Sound good?
Speaker 1: You sure you don't want?
Speaker 4: I mean there's there's a couple of available handsome fellas out there still, Alex.
Speaker 1: Now I'm with somebody. I got my girl?
Speaker 8: Were good.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say, are you single?
Speaker 5: Maybe you can swing by and hop in a spot.
Speaker 1: He's taken. Anybody wearing Simpsons panties has clearly already snatched up Alex.
Speaker 5: Congratulations, bro enjoy your beers.
Speaker 7: Alex.
Speaker 1: Where are you from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Here in Houston? All right, dude, thank you, Alex, hang on the phone for me. Thanks for being a great dude. Okay, it's the Mile of Meat. That's way part of the show. People, Yes, all right, how you feel. That's Teresa over there?
Speaker 7: Everybody? Hi, that's she looked around. She's like, what, Oh, that's me.
Speaker 16: I'm here.
Speaker 1: I'm actually here. I did this. I woke up.
Speaker 5: I did it thirteen years.
Speaker 4: Yes, Teresa has been on the Morning show and you didn't even believe it when I told.
Speaker 3: You that this is No.
Speaker 5: I didn't do the math because it's just too long.
Speaker 1: And I'll say this.
Speaker 4: I'll say this one more time, just because we're so busy in here, and we're gonna bring on some more gals that have checked out the Mile of Meat.
Speaker 1: Dudes. Alex is out there on the roadside.
Speaker 4: Our twenty dudes are lined up on Westheim Or inbound near Guessner I knew this was gonna happen.
Speaker 5: It hit me yesterday's I'm like, damn it. You have this awesome opportunity.
Speaker 1: Teresa's on the show thirteen years and we can't even sit around in chit chat and talk about old times. And people want to hear us tell stories and all these different things to catch up with you on. I want to hear about Carson. I want to hear about baby Brooklyn, who's now in college.
Speaker 5: I want to hear all that stuff. We got to get you back on on a regular show.
Speaker 1: I could do. I could do a regular show because I brought you into this madness today.
Speaker 6: Well, like I said this earlier, it's weird because it's like muscle memory. I just like it's like I never stopped once you did it for so many years, like nine ten years, Like.
Speaker 1: It's in my DNA at this point. So I would I.
Speaker 6: Would think it'd be funny to come back for another show. And just like I even thought about how we used to play are they doing it? Because I read a ton of smunty books now all the time, and I always think about when we play the game.
Speaker 7: Not played that game?
Speaker 5: Since you laught, we should do it let's play the game.
Speaker 1: I think I did have Dinah do it once and it just didn't.
Speaker 5: Dina was reading it. I'm like, come on, like, hoard.
Speaker 1: Up a little bit.
Speaker 7: I don't want to read like that.
Speaker 1: I nailed that job.
Speaker 5: I've nailed doing it all right, listen, let's get back into this.
Speaker 1: Milly on the phone, if you could go to number fourteen, I got it, John John John the Mallet, six '.
Speaker 4: Four, two hundred and fifteen pounds. I told you these six footers all were coming at me. Millie, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 1: What a cute name. I liked your name, Milly.
Speaker 2: I just like it.
Speaker 7: Is it short for like Milford?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, Roger, Now it's not.
Speaker 1: My grandmother's name was Mildred.
Speaker 11: She hated it, so everyone calls.
Speaker 15: Her Milly for short.
Speaker 1: But I like it because if you get married his last name is Mallet, you'd be Millie Mallet. That'd be so great.
Speaker 5: What's your what's your middle name? What's your middle name?
Speaker 1: Millie Jane?
Speaker 11: It's so country, Relly Jane, Relly Jane, Mallett.
Speaker 1: You got to marry him.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm in on this and every Millie I've ever seen, like on TV is adorable.
Speaker 5: So you've got to be good looking.
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: I am?
Speaker 1: You see?
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: It says that you.
Speaker 4: Already answered the question for me. You got like you got a Reese Witherspoon.
Speaker 7: Vibe going right.
Speaker 2: That's what I've been told.
Speaker 4: Yes, great vibe. That's a great vibe. We we haven't asked about any hobbies. It's important that you do something more than just feed your cats, Millie, what.
Speaker 5: Else do you do besides single?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: Have to have cats? All right? Get it out of the way.
Speaker 7: How many cats you have?
Speaker 1: Milly? Stop? Go zero? Whoa take any guy you want care? What What do you do for fun when you're not working? I love to enjoy new.
Speaker 11: Experiences, whether that's trying things new restaurants, go on adventures.
Speaker 1: Do you have a favorite restaurant in Houston? I don't.
Speaker 15: Actually, one of us try to do a different restaurant every month.
Speaker 1: That's like my phone.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 1: One of John's hobbies is anything wet d anything wet. Listen.
Speaker 4: I've seen things online that I I know what some wet work is. But I don't think he's talking about that. Okay, okay, anything wet. I think he's more of like a beachy water pool guy.
Speaker 1: Are you.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Is there vacation?
Speaker 15: Put me on a beach somewhere?
Speaker 1: Are you more of a one piece or a two piece at the beach?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: Both?
Speaker 16: I like to mix it up.
Speaker 5: Okay, she mixes it up. I don't have a problem with that at all.
Speaker 1: He likes being outdoors, he likes dogs, and he has I don't want to scare you because this could be weird.
Speaker 5: He has a bearded dragon.
Speaker 1: I just I just saw that. Does that scare you?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: He might be?
Speaker 4: He doesn't look hot topicy, but that seems to me. He's not hot topic y, but it's hot topicy to have a bearded dragon.
Speaker 1: With bearded dragons, I think are more intellectual. What do you think about that? Millie? Are you scared?
Speaker 16: I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 2: No, not at all.
Speaker 11: I mean, I'm not gonna hold it, but you know, it'll be fun to look at Milly.
Speaker 1: Milly. What reality TV show do you watch?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you what's your go to.
Speaker 17: Reality TV?
Speaker 6: Married at first Side?
Speaker 16: I think it's hilarious.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: I love her. Millie Mallet Millie Mallet married Mallet. Millie Mallett married at first phone call. Listen, I like everything that you said. And you didn't run away from.
Speaker 4: That bearded dragon. I would have been out the doors. I would have been completely out the door on the bearded dragons.
Speaker 1: Nothing wrong.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you have like a scorpion or you're like a tarantula.
Speaker 1: Guy, you're what's what's missing in your life?
Speaker 6: A snake and like a bearded dragon or two totally different things.
Speaker 1: You don't like the same thing. You don't think they run a mistake.
Speaker 5: I'm having a cat these days. They go to the same reptile conventions.
Speaker 1: They don't go to convention, they go to cons They go to cons with furry things. They do not Millie, great job today. I like I like Reese Witherspoon with the bearded dragon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like Reese, and I hope we're invited to the wedding, Millie, because I'm liking.
Speaker 1: This a lot. All right, Millie Mallett, don't go anywhere that's there's something working there.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 1: I like it absolutely. I like something that works really really well. It works. It's just that just that easy guys. Girls go by and see the mile of meat. We're gonna check in with Alex on the flip of this brake.
Speaker 5: We'll get more of you on the phone.
Speaker 1: Cassie, don't go anywhere. I'm coming to you next. She wants number sixteen.
Speaker 5: Get your paperwork ready, Rock and Alternatives.
Speaker 2: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: The Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz just like the man said, Welcome back, rod Ryan Show. Happy Valentine's Day.
Speaker 7: Everybody.
Speaker 4: Mile of Meats twenty twenty five. Teresa, that's correct, she is in studio with us. Alex is on location. I'm gonna check in with him.
Speaker 1: Where is Alex.
Speaker 5: He's on Wesheimer inbound near Guessner.
Speaker 4: That's where our Miracle Mile is all set up. I've got twenty single dudes. Cassie, I'm coming to you next. She wants number sixteen.
Speaker 1: But before we get there, I'll get you started over here after Fanny Friday. The Looking at Girls blog page is our number one? Is our number two blog page.
Speaker 5: What do you know about Kanye West and that Bianca Sensori?
Speaker 1: Are they naked and now they're getting a divorce? Do you believe this the divorce rumors?
Speaker 6: One of somebody close to Kanye confirmed that yes, okay, are gonna get it, and she's gonna get a good chunk of cash out of that prenup, So you.
Speaker 4: Know, all right, So that's that's got its own blog page. She's also on looking at girls. Megan the Stallion turns thirty on Saturday. Big fan, uh Rihanna. I don't need to see one model doing any of the lingerie ads. I just need Rihanna doing her own products. It's unbelievable. You had to pick Rihanna or Megan thee Stallion.
Speaker 1: Who do you choose? Oh?
Speaker 4: God, right now, I think Rihanna. I think that's a party. I think that's a party.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then Shakira. So I mean that's just some of the stuff.
Speaker 4: I'm looking at girls blog page. So I know that Brianca sensory state story is everywhere. What else is trending?
Speaker 6: Well, you know Valentine's Day is trending obviously, l's many gift byd And I'm gonna just mention this again because I was blown away. The average cost of a dozen roses in Texas is one hundred and ten dollars. I actually feel guilty because my husband's gonna buy me roses later.
Speaker 5: That's like a tank of gas in your truck.
Speaker 1: It's tough being a dude. It is really tough me to do, but you can hack it for one day.
Speaker 6: Also, the whales swallowing the kayaker huge trending right now, the visual and the quality of the film first of all, just it like gobbles them up and then yes them out.
Speaker 4: Yesterday on Three Things You Must See, we had a guy in a kayak and this great white shark was following him and I thought that was as scary as it gets. And then this whale says, hold my beer, comes up and like he's going up for what do they get?
Speaker 1: Krill or whatever they do? He comes out of the water and there just happens to be a guy in a kayak goes in the whale's mouth and the whale spits it out. That's it's wild, It's wild.
Speaker 4: That's on Three Things You Must See Today it's the mile of Me. I'm gonna go to Alex just to just get an update on the fellas. How are the fellas? Are they salty? They are they keeping their energy up? Tell me about these guys, Alex.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 8: The fellas are doing such a good job that the police just showed up not that long ago, they were asking if we were protesting. We were protesting being single. So they were cool of that. They held the sign and held some signs for a little bit and then they laugh. But so they're doing so well. They're being so enthusiastic. You're like, what are you guys protesting nothing?
Speaker 1: The price the prices roses.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's what they should be protesting, all right.
Speaker 1: So the guy's got good energy, anybody.
Speaker 8: Lots of lots of traffic steadily flowing through. I saw some people pull in the parking lot to get a better look.
Speaker 5: Ah, we got one lady walking down the line right now.
Speaker 15: I like that.
Speaker 5: So vibes are high right now. Vibes are very high.
Speaker 6: Before we get into the chicks on hold, can I give a little love to number two and number six for anybody who hasn't drove by yet, Ladies, I highly approve of number two and number six so far, so like, go check it out.
Speaker 1: I'm just I'm putting them in the forefront, Like those are candidates that you're endorsing. Yeah, Like there's a.
Speaker 6: Really good looking and I think Corey's my fan favorite, Corey with a cane.
Speaker 1: Well, Cassie wants number sixteen. Thank you, Alex. Cassie, good morning.
Speaker 6: Okay, marian Rod.
Speaker 7: Did you hear his mom call in earlier?
Speaker 5: I didn't hear his mom calling That was so sweet.
Speaker 1: I was just wondering if that was what tipped the tip the you know your mood on This guy number sixteen's name, we all know his mom, but Dalton is his name.
Speaker 5: He's twenty five years old.
Speaker 4: He's a six footer, and he went to the University of Houston. He's an IT business analyst. And the mom gave him such a glowing endorsement. She didn't like the last girlfriend. Cassie, are you cool?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are you cool?
Speaker 6: Very cool?
Speaker 1: I'm the best with people's moms. I'm just saying, Cassie, how to holl are you? I'm five to nine, he's six foot that's good.
Speaker 3: What do you did?
Speaker 7: What do you do for a living, Cassie?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I'm a mubile notary, so I drive all around Houston.
Speaker 6: Those are very handy to have. By the way, that's a good job. That's a great job.
Speaker 1: Does it keep you love it is?
Speaker 4: There's that many notaries like on a daily basis. Are you out every day doing that? With your little stamping.
Speaker 16: I'm out every day.
Speaker 18: I'm actually after I got up the phone with you all, I'm on my way to Friendswood to.
Speaker 6: Go do a couple. Really, Cassie, de are you squeamish at the sight of blood because the dude plays rugby.
Speaker 1: I'm just thinking that could get Dealie. I am not squeamish.
Speaker 8: And that is very hot.
Speaker 5: It is very hot. And he looks like his build, he looks.
Speaker 1: Like he plays rugby.
Speaker 5: Okay, where are you at with the animals.
Speaker 1: Being at the jiu jitsu?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 16: I love dogs.
Speaker 1: I love all animals.
Speaker 16: I'm a huge animal.
Speaker 5: This guy says he's got three one pound German shepherds.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I didn't know German shepherds.
Speaker 5: Got that back German shepherd husky.
Speaker 1: Okay, where's your bell you, Cassie? What celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 16: Zoe's channel.
Speaker 6: Yes, she's gorge She's got those big old eyeballs.
Speaker 1: All right, Zoe dogs and she's awkward.
Speaker 13: And that's me too.
Speaker 16: Oh.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Loves in the air ride. I like this all right, Hang on, Cassie, I'm really liking what I'm hearing is always in Cassie. It just sounds good.
Speaker 7: Is number three still on the chopping block?
Speaker 6: Well, we had Megan money number three, but we didn't give him to her yet.
Speaker 1: We did not connect it yet. Okay, what about number fifteen? It's number fifteen available? Yes, Rome, Rome? Okay, let's say how to faby Faby Yeah, short for Fabrizi.
Speaker 6: It's actually fabola, fabiola fabola.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, Well, listen, I love the smell of fabiola when those get when their girls are done with the bathrooms here, fabuloso.
Speaker 1: It smells so good. I love it. I bought it because of started working here. The purple kind, the fabuloso, the purple good.
Speaker 7: I buy the purple stuff now. I keep it in my hopper all the time.
Speaker 3: I do like it.
Speaker 7: Faby, you're single?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: Old?
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Forty one?
Speaker 16: But I look like thirty three, do you?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm just gonna be real honest with you. Rome is twenty seven years old. He's single, he's from the Katie area. He's a fitness manager, so.
Speaker 1: The dude is fit. He's young.
Speaker 5: What are your thoughts on a younger due like that?
Speaker 1: I'm open to it as long as they're open to older as well, right, I mean, how old did you say you were? You're not even that old. Forty one? Yeah, she's young forty one or thirty one? Forty one one? Forty one is the new thirty one. He's twenty seven. You guys are almost the same age, Fabby. How tall are you? Bye?
Speaker 11: Six by seven?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: That's cute. He's six and three hung. He's got some tattoos.
Speaker 13: I like that.
Speaker 1: You got any tattoos?
Speaker 3: Faby?
Speaker 1: What do you have any tattoos? I do one?
Speaker 6: I just got it last year.
Speaker 7: I asked him what celebrity he looks like? He said, Andrew Garfield. He nailed it. He does look like Andrew Garfield.
Speaker 1: With a really big beard. Yeah, Faby, what celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 6: I've been told Jennifer love you.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, you just spoke Rod's love language.
Speaker 5: I know this man still so well.
Speaker 1: I love Jennifer love My husband loves like. What is it about her?
Speaker 5: Everyone just loves her?
Speaker 1: She has aged so perfectly too.
Speaker 7: Man like a fine wine, absolutely, Fabby.
Speaker 1: Faby, that's me. What's your drink of choice? Faby?
Speaker 10: No fashion?
Speaker 1: Oh he's a he's a gin and tonic I like them. I think it's great. He doesn't like jealous.
Speaker 5: Girls either, he'll be jealous.
Speaker 1: Faby.
Speaker 4: All right, Faby, hang on, you're not worried about that age you're not worried about I'm not worried about the age gap.
Speaker 5: If you're not, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm not asking Rome doesn't. I'm not worried about Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm handling all of Rome's pr He's fine with the uh, he's fine with the age gap there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I think it's gonna be okay, Faby.
Speaker 4: We're having a party tonight at Cactus Cove.
Speaker 1: You swear to the little six ounce, six pounds eight ounce baby Jesus that you'll be there.
Speaker 7: You promise you'll be there.
Speaker 16: I can be there yet.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no, no, no no no, okay, you got to commits six o'clock.
Speaker 4: Cactus Cove is the party where, if we chose you, you would this unbelievable cutlet of meat.
Speaker 1: Are you available tonight? I am? I'll be there, all right. That's what I need to hear. You want to lock that in. You want to locking in fabby locking it? Fifteen's off the table. You kidding me? Just like that and sixteen. Let's take sixteen off the table.
Speaker 5: Sixteen's off the table, Cassie.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, we got we got cutlets of meat flying out the window.
Speaker 1: Here girls go check out.
Speaker 4: There's still plenty of meat available right there on West tim Or inbound near guest Nurse.
Speaker 1: The mile of Meat ninety four or five the bus. Okay, here we go, ninety four to five the bus heavy.
Speaker 4: Valentine's Day, everybody, and happy free Beer Friday. I've got another case of beer coming up for you. As you can probably already tell, open phones isn't really going to be happening as we traditionally do open phones Friday, because it's all the gals calling in scoping out the mile of Meat Mile of Meat Day.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 5: The guys are lined up on Westheim or inbound near Guessner.
Speaker 1: It's all up on you. It's all up to you, ladies to go out and check out these guys. Okay, I mean, we got a couple of Theresa really has a couple that she really really likes.
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 5: I got one guy who said, dude, you just did that guy dirty? She's too old for him?
Speaker 4: Is too old?
Speaker 6: No, no, because women don't age like they used to.
Speaker 1: Okay, she said, she's always told she looks younger.
Speaker 5: Okay, and I'm going.
Speaker 1: To go with that because we're all about just having a fun night. We're not trying to get them married off.
Speaker 5: Not all of them anyway, except for Millie Miller.
Speaker 6: Millie Millillia Mallett is getting married in that. We will have no other way about it.
Speaker 4: All right, too bad, the mallet's out of it, Melissa Mallett sounds good too.
Speaker 5: Hey, Melissa, good morning. Hey, Hi Melissa, my boy Corey.
Speaker 2: With a K.
Speaker 1: You choke you.
Speaker 4: You checked out the mile of meat. You said that you were interested in. Uh, it's Corey with the K. Number two is what? Who caught your eye?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 3: Melissa, Yes he did.
Speaker 1: What was it about number two that caught your eye? Just the fact that he was one available and he looked really adorable with holding up his signs.
Speaker 5: Did you hear Teresa's endorsement of him?
Speaker 1: He's kind of like good hair.
Speaker 5: It looks like a finance guy. He's a real literacy.
Speaker 4: She sut him down as one of his one of her endorsements. Melissa, Let's let's get this out of the way. What celebrity do you look.
Speaker 1: Like Leah Remedy? Okay? Oh, I like that. I know exactly who that is. Okay, Lea Remedy is that pillow lips? No, that's Lea, that's Renee. That's no, No, Lea Queens.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lis Arena, Lise Arena is that pillows?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Leah Remedy is the sociology check scientology, check scientology, scientology. Okay, I like her that. You got an attitude like Lea Remedy. She's spicy, she's got a little I'm spy.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 5: I'm thirty six, he's forty six.
Speaker 1: What do you think about?
Speaker 6: It's good?
Speaker 1: What do you think about a ten year gap?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: I love it, you do. He's a realtor. What do you get? I'm in commercial roofing.
Speaker 6: It's like, no, that works, it works. And you know what I like about Corey with a K. He's got like his selfie in the mirror you can see like his place in the back. He's got nice stuff. He's got a clean little house. It's got a good taste.
Speaker 5: I see why you like him.
Speaker 6: For a company named Corey's Construction.
Speaker 1: So it's funny, wow anything. When they get married, her name will be Melissa Vance.
Speaker 8: I like it.
Speaker 1: I like it, Melissa, I too like. I feel like there's a good vibe here, even like the ten year age gap because that really means nothing.
Speaker 6: But I just think it's gonna be like, you guys are gonna sizzle.
Speaker 1: Well, So what's your favorite drink? You a drinking gill. He's a margarita guy. They're perfect for each other. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: His turn ons? Is confidence being put in my place? He said, laughs, laughing at yourself positive vibes. He likes a kinky is what he means.
Speaker 6: Yes, Yeah, I think I think I fit the bill.
Speaker 7: You guys might get married.
Speaker 8: I love this right.
Speaker 1: Uh listen, Melissa, I think everything sounds really really good here. I think we might have a good one. You all the cutest baby's ever. We's got good hair.
Speaker 5: Love it all right now.
Speaker 1: Cassandra was interested in one, but she said she she liked a couple of the dudes out there. Cassandra, good morning, good morning, Hey celebrity that you most resemble and you can always phrase it, girls, here's how you're covered. Well I don't think so, but my friends have told me this, and that's how you get away with this question. Go ahead, what's celebrity?
Speaker 18: Well, I don't think so about the apps? Tell me now, I actually had a few come up, a couple. I did this a couple of years ago. I got Reese Witherspoon. Okay, but I also get like Cameron Diaz.
Speaker 16: And Drew Barrymore.
Speaker 1: There's apps that tell you what celebrity you look like? Now? Yeah, Ai, boy, has the world changed? Yeah? How old are you, Cassandra? I'm okay. The guy he's twenty eight. He's a cougar magnet.
Speaker 6: No, this is the like second cougar who's like, let's just do it now, hang on, we're going to be open to it.
Speaker 4: You said that, Did you say that you were open to a couple of different guys that are out there?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 16: Yeah, there were a couple of guys who caught my eye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you said five, he's how old are you? I'm you're forty six. Number five is thirty five. I mean, I'm not trying to take Nathan out of this. Sean twenty eight, but Sean is thirty five six one. Uh, he's got a degree in air traffic control. So you want to talk about a dude under pressure.
Speaker 1: His turnoffs are cats? Do you have a cat?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, no?
Speaker 1: Cat?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 1: Good good?
Speaker 2: I like this.
Speaker 1: We should focus on five here. It's just it's just.
Speaker 4: His hobbies are soccer, muscle cars, motorcycles, and family hobbies. Cassandra, what do you think about? What do you think about the motorcycle muscle car thing?
Speaker 1: So somebody some people.
Speaker 7: Don't want to gearhead.
Speaker 16: I think it's kind of sexy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like this.
Speaker 5: What's your favorite drink? Are you a drinking gal?
Speaker 1: I am.
Speaker 6: I usually keep it simple with like ajen and soda, soda.
Speaker 7: He's a Guinness and a tequila guy.
Speaker 1: This guy's a man. What town do you live in, Cassandra?
Speaker 16: Inside the loop?
Speaker 1: Okay, he's Kingwood. That's why I ask.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, Booty calls, who's gonna have to drive the farthest?
Speaker 5: Cassandra tattoos? Yes, okay, talk to me.
Speaker 1: What do you got?
Speaker 8: What you got?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 3: I have a few.
Speaker 18: I've got one on the back of my shoulder, shoe in the middle of my back, one on my left arm, and one on my right wrist.
Speaker 7: Okay, where's the butterfly?
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 5: Butterflies are actually on trend.
Speaker 1: Now where is the butterfly.
Speaker 5: Cassandra cream crushed under a foot is.
Speaker 2: Wow. I like her.
Speaker 1: I want to date her.
Speaker 5: Cassandra, I like you.
Speaker 1: I like you with number five.
Speaker 5: I do too, I do too, Okay, all right, I like you.
Speaker 1: With number five. I don't know if we asked the guys if they have in he doesn't look like he doesn't have any like visible ones that I see.
Speaker 6: I think that Cassandra is going to add a little spice to Sean's life.
Speaker 1: He looks very nice and I think he'll have fun with her.
Speaker 7: You're right, he doesn't look like post malone. There's nothing in the space.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh hey Alex, Alex, are you still there? Every okay, wait a minute, he'd be over here.
Speaker 5: Eley right here. Hey dude, hello bro, how are the guys holding up? Guys?
Speaker 8: Are guys are doing pretty well?
Speaker 5: Right here? I actually just had a lee shout out to Brooks.
Speaker 8: She just came by and actually smartest move maybe was she was like, what are these guys ages? So we just looked at my little uh folder. We paid her with a couple of guys that might be in her age group, and I told her to Collins.
Speaker 1: We got everything represented we've got twenties, thirties, forties, and we got some fifty year olds out there.
Speaker 6: We do, Alex, I need you to take Kevin number eight pirate hat.
Speaker 1: Off, leave the kilt.
Speaker 6: Can you just make some adjustice the pirate keep the kilt obviously.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay'll jacket Okay, so we're gonna tamp down the lea the pirate, look, but keep the kilt.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: You like uh, Theresa, you like Cassandra.
Speaker 7: And Sean I do.
Speaker 1: I've put a big star by it, so I think we should lock that in. Okay, it makes sense. It all works. And then Leo remedy over there for we're going to that wedding, all right, all right, Alex, keep those guys motivated, all right, we'll do all right, we'll do. Keep the boys motivated. Alex is out there on the roadside. Guys will lined up on Wesheim or inbound neer Guestner.
Speaker 4: Even though we've paired off a few, there's still plenty of there's plenty of meat available.
Speaker 1: Have we even mentioned Ramiro twenty He's on the very end. He's on the very end. How is Ramiro availing? Listen? He is cute. I don't even know how that guy's available.
Speaker 6: He is a good looking dude, and he looks good in a T shirt. I know that's like team like guys look really good in a fitted shirt. He's got like a s medium thing happening, but it's hot.
Speaker 1: That's my fifty two year old. This guy is healthy.
Speaker 5: He's fifty two. Number twenty.
Speaker 1: He doesn't look he looks thirty four. He does look, Ladies run, got a full head of hair. He's a good looking guy. I hate him, you and all your dumb hair Number twenty, No wonder, nobody's calling. Everybody wants baald dudes. You know that, all right. I got a full head of hair sitting there in twenty he said, his early fifties. And the dude's in wicked shape.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I don't know how he's still in this what he is, and he's available. Go check out our mile of meat girls. Give us a call.
Speaker 7: Seven one three two, win two five, nine four five.
Speaker 14: The rod Ryan Show to ninety four or five The Buzz, The Buzz Rock Anddal tearing him very soon.
Speaker 1: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten am, ninety four or five The Buzz. Remember how business is are I.
Speaker 5: Forgot how chaotic it is?
Speaker 4: All right, it's smile of meat, Happy Valentine's Day, everybody. You know, we do it meat style all morning long. We've got these twenty cutlets of meat on the road side. I'm asking the gals that listen to the show single gals, because I'm offering up single dudes. You gotta be single on your end as well. You drive by, you go scope out. They're wearing numbered shirts. Deb and everybody over at BMP thank you for the shirts. So they're all they're wearing these shirts with these huge numbers on them. Okay, and you're driving by and you're telling me which one you're interested in.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Gabby said that number seven caught her eye. Gabby, good morning, Hey, good morning. Okay. You know what I can't believe. His name is d D Hernandez. How old are you, Melissa? I'm sorry, Gabby, how old are you?
Speaker 6: Thirty three?
Speaker 5: Thirty three? He's forty three. You good with the ten year age difference?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 9: And then I also got out of the car and walked down here, and I also talked to number twelve.
Speaker 6: Oh really, Oh, she's like she like got out and walked right up to him.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 5: So you're keeping your options on the tables.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, so you don't want seven, you want twelve? Now?
Speaker 5: Wait do we do?
Speaker 1: Michael? What happened in seven? I got? I got Brenda in the pink panties.
Speaker 5: Hold on here, I got Brenda.
Speaker 1: I got Brend with the pink panties.
Speaker 7: On, Michael, let's walkak to.
Speaker 1: Seven though, because you know what I'm looking at seven? Like his photo he's got.
Speaker 5: A cowboy hat on in the pig and hispanic rip from the Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: There you go, hispanic rip. Oh that's crazy, I think? Really does I think twelve's off the table?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Did you got?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: What was with seven? Now he's you know, he's listening. So now he's feeling like.
Speaker 4: Okay, now I'm with this girl that didn't really originally want me.
Speaker 1: Are we gonna work on the seventh thing?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 19: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, Gabby, I've been to these Mile of Meat parties obviously for a long time.
Speaker 1: Listen, anything's possible.
Speaker 6: So you hang out with let's say, let's say we team you with with D tonight after the party, maybe you go.
Speaker 1: Talk to twelve. I mean, like it's open everything's open.
Speaker 5: Well, that does happen, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Even I talked to one of the guys from the Meat that's a long story.
Speaker 1: That does happen. It happens.
Speaker 5: Okay, where are you at with the tattoos? What do you got, Gabby?
Speaker 1: No tattoos? No tattoos? What's your favorite food? Pizza?
Speaker 7: What's your what's your music?
Speaker 1: What you give me?
Speaker 5: A couple of bands?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite stuff? Oh?
Speaker 13: Okay, threw up on bll shigne down.
Speaker 1: I was at the twenty year anniversary party? Would you go with?
Speaker 5: I actually went.
Speaker 10: Alone and I met a couple of girls out there.
Speaker 1: Really Okay, that's strong, really strong to go to a party like that by yourself. So clearly you are single. This guy, he's a Lincoln Park guy, gave you what's your astrological sign? What sign are you here? We go crazy?
Speaker 16: Talk libra?
Speaker 7: What does a libra mean when when he's a cancer?
Speaker 1: That it's a good it's a good thing. It would be a good thing. I mean, I don't know. You guys might fight a little bit, but you be connected, and it's all right. The bond will be strong. The bond will be strong, all right, listen.
Speaker 5: She's the hot head leave resert.
Speaker 1: You know it's okay. I kind of already got the pink panties with twelve. I like Hispanic Rip.
Speaker 8: I do two.
Speaker 1: I do too, and Gabby. He's a good looking guy, but I want to do him dirty either though, Like I feel like he's second fiddled to you already. You know, woah, he was the first pick. He was your first pick, but then you saw twelve. All right, let me think on this. Okay, all right, it's not ruined. Don't stress over it. Don't stress over it. I don't want to stress.
Speaker 6: This is a chick that win to whole party by herself made friends. She's okay to be teamed up with d She's open having fun. It's all about just having fun tonight.
Speaker 1: Gabby.
Speaker 7: What are you gonna wear tonight?
Speaker 6: Probably skirt, a leather skirt, maybe leather.
Speaker 1: You had rott leather. Okay, you're back.
Speaker 5: You have not changed, You're back in.
Speaker 1: Okay, Gabby, Gabby's back in with Hispanic Rip.
Speaker 5: It takes nothing for you, Rod, it takes nothing, all right.
Speaker 1: Hang on. Leather skirt, Gabby, that's all I like it. She could look like Shrek leather skirt. That's all he's gonna focus on. Yes, you know how it works.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're visual creatures.
Speaker 1: Can't help it.
Speaker 5: I'm not going to shy away from that. Do we have a one final Houston headline? We have one more hour to do?
Speaker 8: I do.
Speaker 1: This has flown by, and then one more whole hour of this leather skirt said everything else, pink panties. Goodness?
Speaker 5: All right, shifting gears.
Speaker 1: What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 6: Well, In a big move to downsize the federal workforce, the Trump administration started widespread layoffs targeting probationary employees across multiple agencies that could.
Speaker 1: Number in the hundreds of thousands.
Speaker 6: It's all going to be part of this broader strategy led by the Department of Government Efficiency.
Speaker 1: To streamline federal upper Let's talk about ozempic now.
Speaker 6: This clinical trial making news today shows that ozempic could reduce alcohol cravings. So you're talking about low dose ozempic helping people. And in this study, like nine weeks, it took for them to drink significantly less okay more than a placebo.
Speaker 1: So you might be seeing more of this in the future to help with you know, alcohol use disorder, which is a drug.
Speaker 7: It's like a wonder drug.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is Valentine's Day today everyone.
Speaker 6: If you didn't realize that yet, get up in and all the stories are Okay, you forgot Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: You woke up.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 1: You can buy a card, it's better than nothing.
Speaker 6: Flowers ideals, maybe a plant if you know we're well enough. That'd be kind of a cute because the plant will last forever. If she takes care of it, the flowers will die.
Speaker 5: So keep that in mind.
Speaker 4: This is all good information. And you know, Steak and Bjday is still a thing.
Speaker 1: Ugh, guys, if you even want any hope.
Speaker 4: Of celebrating Steak and Bjday a month from now, you have to take care of your girl.
Speaker 2: You do.
Speaker 5: So that's the side the Steak in Bjday.
Speaker 1: You really got to take care of your girl today because you can't be asking for that in a month from now.
Speaker 6: Okay, then if you really want a good Steak in Bjday and you don't know what to get, and it's get her a splod package, I need you to spend two hundred dollars on that, and then you're like, yep, it's life's not cheap man.
Speaker 1: Now we're putting a price on face us spat package.
Speaker 5: Will do Wonders and then you and then you can plan on celebrating a month after that.
Speaker 1: Yes, so the cost is two hundred dollars. It's all inflation, Rod, It's all in the inflation.
Speaker 5: All right, Well, okay, over the.
Speaker 6: Weekend, well today, Captain America Bravey World will hit theaters, which of course is a big deal. I'm a Marvel geek, so I support the film. It's not going to be like Monumental. It built me well. But we've got Harrison Ford as the Red Hawk, which is like, that's the draw here. He's been doing good press for it, and like you said earlier, when you see the Red Hawk, like you see Harrison Ford's face in there, which is going to make it exciting stuff. Let's talk about Liam Gallagher of Oasis. He's yappin about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame the Nation which they are in now for the class of twenty twenty five. He said the rock and Roll Hall of Fame is for wankers, so Oasis being Oasis.
Speaker 1: But let's not forget Soundgarden.
Speaker 6: White Stripes also nominated, and you can vote every day for the fan vote vote dot rockcall dot com, and that is Houston's headlines.
Speaker 1: Look, you're a rock fan, you're a historian.
Speaker 13: Yep.
Speaker 5: Is Oasis a first ballot Hall of Famer?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, Soundgarden has already been nominated many times.
Speaker 1: They need to go in Oasis.
Speaker 4: No, definitely not first time nominees. And I know you know your classic rock Yeah, bad company rock and roll Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel so. I feel like it.
Speaker 4: Black Crows, first time they've ever been nominated. Are they a rock and roll Hall of Fame?
Speaker 2: Ban?
Speaker 6: That's a first entry rock and roll rock and roll Hall of Fame situation for me.
Speaker 1: I think they're at one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: They've been eligible for years, they've just never been nominated before. So it's the first time they're nominated. And I felt that they have been overlooked for years.
Speaker 1: It's strong entry there in my opinion. And you said yes to uh Sin Whopper? What one million thousand percent? You kidding me, Chubby Checker.
Speaker 7: The guy's only got two songs.
Speaker 1: He's still alive. I say, put him in.
Speaker 4: Let's twist again and then twist again like we did last summer he's got two songs.
Speaker 6: You gotta have that one guy that's gonna be him, I still think.
Speaker 1: Just says he's alive. Put him in there, Alex, good morning. Oh he's over here, Alex. Two hundred dollars?
Speaker 5: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Have from now? Alex? Did you give a push a millionaires? Alex?
Speaker 5: Did you give a push present?
Speaker 1: Well, you guys make a lot more money than you.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: Not.
Speaker 5: I did tours. Okay, I did toores around the house. That was my push.
Speaker 1: President. I am poor. He cleaned the room after the kid was born. They didn't clean it. Just he saved a few down. He saved a few dollars.
Speaker 4: He sanitized that holding afterwards, he mopped everything up himself.
Speaker 5: All right, dude, what's going on in sports?
Speaker 17: Oh?
Speaker 8: Well, the Rockets fell of the Warriors last night one eight. They now head into the All Star Break with a thirty four to twenty one record. They're currently fourth in the Western Conference. The NBA All Star Game is gonna be on Sunday. They broke all of the All Stars up into four teams. They're gonna play three games to determine a champion. Alprin Shangoon is the only Rockets player to make that All Star Game.
Speaker 5: He'll play on.
Speaker 8: Charles Barkley's Global All Stars team. The All Star Games start at seven thirty on Sunday night and you can watch it on T and T. Then in hockey, Team USA opened up the Four Nations Tournament with a win last night.
Speaker 5: They blew out Finland six to one.
Speaker 8: They're gonna have a day off board taking on rod Ryans Canada tomorrow night in Montreal, America. Starts at Show Me a Birth Certificate first. That starts at seven and you can watch it on ABC. And then the biggest race of the year that I am very excited about, the Daytona five hundred, is on Sunday, Chase Brisco starting in pole position. Although I'm an Austin Sindric guy, everybody knows that race starts at one thirty.
Speaker 5: You can watch it on Fox. That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 7: That guy knows nothing about racing.
Speaker 1: The dayton I had to say it one more time.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not the Hall of Fame, it's not the Hall of Bands that I like, But I want to finish this out with you.
Speaker 7: Do they get into the Hall of Fame?
Speaker 1: The White stripes eventually, not now, fish yeah, outcast, Yes, Billy Idle.
Speaker 6: You gotta put Billy Idol in there, Mariah Carey, she'll.
Speaker 1: Eventually go in.
Speaker 6: I don't think we need her to go in right now, not yet, Okay, I make her sweat it.
Speaker 1: Out, all right. Well, that's basically almost all of the people that are nominated this year. Guys, we got one more hour to get some dates for our Mile of Meat. I got a lot of meat in my hands here and there's.
Speaker 4: A ton of available meat right there west tim or inbound near Guestner. It's not too late, Ladies, go check out the Mile of Meat. Call us, tell us what number guy you're interested in, and we'll get you set up to meet them tonight. Everybody's invited to Cactus Cove starting at around six o'clock tonight.
Speaker 14: Houston's Alternative All Day and The Rod Ryan Morning Show ninety Fiveday.
Speaker 11: You got a free Bam.
Speaker 3: Friday, Free Bam Friday, and right free Bam Friday and right free Bam Friday, Right free bare Friday.
Speaker 1: Good morning rod Ryan showing. How do you doing, brother Rod? I'm doing well. Who's this hector calling for beer? Uh? You bet?
Speaker 4: Just checking, dude, you got the fourth and final case of beer today.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, awesome, awesome. We're from Hector, I'm from alien Ay, leave on the beer board. Congratulations, I got a case for you man. Thank you so much for listening today to this silliness. Awesome, awesome, craziness. I wanna I want to give a shout out to Tharifa. Shout out. She's right you say hello, I'm Red third in the morning and I love her show in the afternoon. Now, Oh, thank you so much. That's awesome. I always say. I always say Dad gets you to work, Mom brings you home. I hear that's yeah. Every time you start laughing it crack my butt off, go butt cracks over you good.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: I love you, Thank you, Thank you, Hector. Enjoy your beers. Man, have an awesome weekend. Okay, Okay, this is it. This is it, like it's the final countdown. This is the last hour.
Speaker 4: Okay, we've got some more dudes that we need to find dates for tonight. We're going to be at Cactus Cove. Everybody is invited to join us on eleventh in the heights. You figured out thirty three thirty three something like that. The party starts at around six o'clock.
Speaker 1: You do not have to be single.
Speaker 4: You can come with your wife, your girlfriend, your date, whatever. If you're not involved in the Mile of Meat, I still want you to be at our party tonight and Gunners bringing in a big stage and everything. This is going to be a huge party. It's big when we do it on Tuesday night. The fact that it's going to be on Friday night, it's gonna be a madhouse in there tonight. Plus all these dates that we are now putting together, all these couples that we are making on the radio right now, Mile of Meat with the girls calling in, they're gonna meet each other for the very first time, okay, and then we're gonna play some game.
Speaker 1: We play the games. Are you gonna do the game with the plunger and the sand paper?
Speaker 5: Of course we are all of that stuff.
Speaker 4: So I've got Rebecca on the phone. She drove by and saw the Mile of Meat. Rebecca, good morning, Good morning, brother Rock. Hello, Hello, Hello, I'm doing very well. Chili tells me that eighteen eighteen caught your eye.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he was a silver fox.
Speaker 1: Oh I love that, Okay, I said, I go oh, that's our old guy. Oh he's younger than me. Damn, damn it.
Speaker 5: He's fifty four.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 7: You're fifty seven?
Speaker 1: Yes, I like this and she sounds hot.
Speaker 6: He says, he looks like Brad Paisley. I'll take the question from Rod. What celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 9: So you can remember the movie Flashdance from back in the day? Yep, Jennifer bial A silver, Jennifer bald.
Speaker 6: Rod his eyebrows just but it's because she's on the chair and the splashing of the.
Speaker 1: Water and the leg warmers, yes, leg warmers. Forget about it, forget about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, how long have you been single?
Speaker 7: Rebecca?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Six?
Speaker 9: Seven years?
Speaker 1: Six or seven years now?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Back in the old dating game days, Chuck Wooler, Chuck Wooler, we would always ask people like how often do you date? People would answer three four times a week, And I'm like, I always thought that was crazy, even when I was a little kid.
Speaker 1: Who's got time to date that much?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you go on dates? I mean.
Speaker 6: I have not really stated since so.
Speaker 1: Is this out of your wheelhouse? For you to do something like this?
Speaker 9: This is so out of my When you said, ladies I need you to get out of your comfort zone.
Speaker 6: I was like, he is so the housed.
Speaker 9: Yes, yes, very much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, every girl that's called in this morning, let me just say I can tell you're cool already. You know what I mean. We've always said that for every year that we've done this. This is not an easy thing to do. I know it's like a fun haha thing to listen to, but these are real lives here, and these are people that are going to get up on stage in front. I'm not trying to make you any scared than you already are. You're gonna get up on stage. You're gonna meet this guy tonight if we hook you up with him. And I say when I say hook you up, I mean sit around, get to know each other.
Speaker 5: We're gonna have some fun. We're gonna play some games.
Speaker 4: And it's a Friday night, so you can kind of let yourself go, have a few drinks, make a few bad decisions.
Speaker 1: Rebecca, you down for all of that.
Speaker 15: I am down.
Speaker 5: I think she sounds so adorable.
Speaker 1: She's I like it.
Speaker 5: I mean, the age all works.
Speaker 1: Do you have kids, Rebecca?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: I have four, and so does Key. So you guys already have the You guys are in your freedom era.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I mean six sixty is the new twenty, which is legit. Sixty years old is the new twenty. So you guys are babies.
Speaker 1: As far as this goes, his hobbies pool, golf, and motorcycle. What are your hobbies, Rebecca?
Speaker 9: I like to play tennis, pickup. I like to go out to Blue Scars and dance.
Speaker 5: This is perfect.
Speaker 1: Rod She's dancer. She's a dancer. Lock it in, all right, let's not waste anybody's time. Lock it in. Our man is taking like like Jennifer bial she's a dancer. Will you wear lady warmers tonight for.
Speaker 5: Rod Le Farmers in a body suit?
Speaker 2: You might have to think about that one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like a Onesie, you have to play.
Speaker 1: The flash dance music when she gets on stage. All right, Rebecca, I like everything that I'm hearing here.
Speaker 5: I did too.
Speaker 3: I like this a lot.
Speaker 1: Fifty four fifty seven. It's gonna be the Silver Fox couple. It's clearly gonna be the Silver Fox couple.
Speaker 5: That's hot.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: I know I'm running way behind, but listen, it's what are you gonna do? What are you gonna do Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Good morning, Hi Charlotte. How are you.
Speaker 16: I'm Darren Good How are you guys doing?
Speaker 1: It's busy, but it's fun.
Speaker 4: Chili tells me that you had your eye on contestant number six, Derek.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I like Derek. Derek. I like Derek's picture. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I know you guys don't get to see this, And there's a method to our madness. We don't post these guys online. People are asking me, well, we want to see what the guys look like drive by. So we're still doing it old school. He sent me a picture with a huge beer. He's got one of those fish bowl drinks and Marty grass, Marty.
Speaker 5: Beans, and he's got a great smile.
Speaker 1: How is he still available? That's what I'm saying. And he looks he's six two built forget it, Charlotte. He's too good for Charlotte.
Speaker 5: What celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 1: Because this is a good looking dude.
Speaker 5: We're gonna see if it works.
Speaker 1: More. Is that a red hair ginger? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Red hair?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so red hairs are fiery. I mean I'll just say that. Listen, listen, no cats, Okay, listen, No one cat.
Speaker 16: One one cat, and yes, the copts the.
Speaker 1: Curtains, carpet curtains. That's a big giver extra bonus.
Speaker 3: P don't my eyelases.
Speaker 1: I need a story over here.
Speaker 4: Okay, now listen, just because I got redheads in my family? Where are you in the crazy meter?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Ten being like the craziest check on the planet, and one you got no crazy in you at all, which we know you're not a one.
Speaker 1: But where are I'm in the middle. I'm in the middle.
Speaker 6: Yeah, look, crazy identifies as crazy. I get.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 6: She knows I'm in the middle. I say the same thing, like I'm full spectrum.
Speaker 5: But okay, yeah, he sounds like he's an outdoorsy guy.
Speaker 1: I love fishing. You love fishing. The fishing is and you'll do all of the baiting of the hook, and you'll take the hook out of the mouth of the fish, and you're doing all of that. You're doing this stuff, right, play it everything.
Speaker 5: You're gonna cut the fish. You're gonna you're gonna play the fish.
Speaker 1: You don't have to cut the fish's gonna Okay, ginger, she's wild, are you?
Speaker 15: I don't get my hands dirty?
Speaker 7: What is your drink of choice when you're out at the bars.
Speaker 1: If you're out at a bar.
Speaker 15: Uh oh, silly, but I love flavor vodka like Harry podcast Wild Carry vodka or a long alfe tea.
Speaker 5: Okay, how is your just excuse me, but how is your donk?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 15: What what is what?
Speaker 7: How is your donk?
Speaker 1: You mean her butt?
Speaker 7: He says he likes big donks.
Speaker 1: Okay, negative points.
Speaker 5: I'm using the word donk.
Speaker 18: I just saw that.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I did not see that when he put his application in a donk.
Speaker 1: He likes big donks.
Speaker 15: No, I don't have no one listen to huge back there, but you know, kind of average.
Speaker 1: All right, Listen, this guy's a party dude. He just he really His picture is party.
Speaker 6: His favorite bands are Sublime in the Dirty Heads. If that says anything.
Speaker 1: Have you ever smoked marijuana? Uh, Charlotte.
Speaker 2: Have I?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 17: I don't even remember the nineties?
Speaker 1: Perfect We don't know that it slokes just by his musical taste. I'm just I'm just asking questions.
Speaker 7: And those Marti grub beads on this guy.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, are you gonna eat this guy?
Speaker 5: Parties?
Speaker 1: Look at that face. The parties. Can Charloie keep up with him?
Speaker 5: Yes she can, Charlie, can you keep up with this guy?
Speaker 15: I'm sure gonna try it right and right now.
Speaker 16: I have no tattoo, no axe, but.
Speaker 1: The carpets match the drapes. I didn't even have to ask that she volunteered door roll your eyes, I know, I'm yeah, she volunteered that. Charlotte, you sound cool, You sound cool, af he can say, hang on for me. I like Charlotte. I like Charlotte. I think she's cutting. Can I just say this and not just because the red I think she's the wild card at the party tonight. I do. I can see that.
Speaker 5: I think she's the wild card at that party tonight.
Speaker 1: I think she's the one to maybe keep an eye on. And she and she need we need somebody with a little I think she's going to be the spark that this guy needs because I can tell he's a partier.
Speaker 6: Speaking a spark. We need our our.
Speaker 1: Kilt guy and I eight, okay, I'll work him. Number eight is Kevin. He's the guy everyone knows. There's been a tradition since you've been on the show. The first guy that in the beginning of the year that asks about the mile of meat.
Speaker 4: I don't really talk about it. It's just when I get that first email, I'm like, you know what, you're the first guy to ask. You're in Yeah.
Speaker 7: He sent me an email on New Year's Day.
Speaker 1: He was a ready party. He was ready to go. He's like, so you're doing the mile of meat this year? On New Year's Day, he sent me that's number eight, Kevin. Let's then get somebody quality for him.
Speaker 6: Number twenty. What is the deal, Romero? Number twenty is hot. He's a fifty year old too, right, and he looks thirty two years old. Okay, Yeah, he's in shape. He's got all the stupid hair.
Speaker 1: Too much hair.
Speaker 5: I think he's got too much hair.
Speaker 6: No, he does not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Number twenty is pretty hot. He's a young fifty two year old.
Speaker 1: He's right, he looks like he's in his thirties. That's God genetics right there.
Speaker 4: All right, go check out the mile of meat. We'll check in with Alex on the flip of this break because he's got his AOL. But then he'll get an update on how the dudes are doing. They're gonna be out there until ten o'clock. We're gonna do this till ten o'clock.
Speaker 1: Mile of Meat.
Speaker 4: Guys are at Westheim or inbound near Guestner Go scope them, Mount Ladies.
Speaker 14: Rock Houston's Alternative and the Rod Ryan Morning Show Us.
Speaker 1: Indeed it is, and Happy Valentine's Day everybody. We're still doing the Mile of Meat. I'll check in with Alex in just a little bit. But I just had a moment to go, and I knew I mentioned this earlier today on the show. It's such a busy show, Mile of Meat. We're here. We're just taking one call after another.
Speaker 4: We're getting rapid fire, these girls dating, making dates, getting everything ready for the big meeting tonight at Cactus Cove, having Teresa on this morning and getting emails all morning long.
Speaker 5: OMG, Mama, t I feel young again.
Speaker 4: And people are talking about that they grew up listening to this combination on the radio and hearing all these things and for us really not not taking a moment to talk about it. How cool it is that after thirteen years, you're on the show. That's on me that I asked you to come out.
Speaker 5: We had talked about doing something at Christmas left we did.
Speaker 1: We did so. We had talked about it and just never put it together. We're both wasted too, but we still meant it.
Speaker 5: Yes, so we gotta get you back. I'm just gonna say that now.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna put you on the spot because we haven't had time to just marinate in the fact that you haven't been on here for thirteen years, and there's stories, there's all.
Speaker 5: Kinds of things to talk about and.
Speaker 1: To catch up on.
Speaker 5: I agree, and this is not the show to do that.
Speaker 4: Just because we're so busy and we're set in our getting these dates.
Speaker 1: It's busy.
Speaker 6: Well, and even just sitting here doing little things, I keep saying stuff like off Mike, like little moments that we would have.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It was just a whole new world. And I say this to this day, and it's very weird. I know Rod so well. It's creepy, like just being together all that time, Like I know you so well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know what you're.
Speaker 6: Gonna say, panties and everything else before it comes out of your.
Speaker 1: Mouth, like it's wild.
Speaker 4: It's not that this, I mean, this job is very different than other jobs out there, but the fact that we are so interpersonally wound, yeah, and connected.
Speaker 1: When we do this show. It's it's it's like having a second wife.
Speaker 4: It is, it is, and which it comes with all of it, the laughing, the crying, the arguing, the screaming, It comes.
Speaker 1: With all of that, you know.
Speaker 4: So I'm just gonna say, I'm gonna put you on the spot. I want, I gotta get We have to. And I speak for everybody that's blowing me up all morning long. We've got to get you back in here.
Speaker 5: At some point.
Speaker 1: I've had my.
Speaker 6: Own friends like texting me saying, I woke up early.
Speaker 1: This is amazing.
Speaker 6: Like people that I talked to you that don't care what I do for a living. Have My mom in Kansas City is listening like insane. Yes, of course I will find a date and I'll come back so we can actually, you know, chat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so we can spend some time and talk about some of these things. All right, Sherry, I'm coming to you. Get your guy number twenty. You've been talking about, Okay, number twenty. You've been saying that he is like this unfound gem.
Speaker 1: Just get him ready to go. But first I gotta throw it to Alex online. It's online.
Speaker 4: The buzz Middleton, Rod Me Ryan, how the boys feeling how the boys?
Speaker 1: How did you feel? Good?
Speaker 8: Dallas, Daniel and Daisy just came by with some donuts, so the vibes are even better than they were already.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 5: They stopped by. They're coming to Cactus Code tonight.
Speaker 8: I definitely didn't forget my AOL today, But I just feel like I should give the time to the ladies that are calling in for our meat cutlets. So this is a big of me to give up my time, not because I forgot.
Speaker 1: I just want that to be remembered.
Speaker 7: So you're saying that we should.
Speaker 8: Definitely didn't forget my AOL. I just think that we should. It's better serve getting our guys dates. Because I forgot.
Speaker 1: He covered that, he didn't did it? He definitely didn't forget it.
Speaker 5: Is that a selfless act?
Speaker 1: Is the AOL? Like t online where we did t online back in.
Speaker 5: The day, Travis surfer Port.
Speaker 1: And tubes.
Speaker 6: I think you need to bring tubes back just for Alexy.
Speaker 4: So Alex, where are you when it comes to the mile of me? Are you, like by number one in like twenties on the other side of the planet a mile away?
Speaker 8: Where are you the range of this microphone only goes so far. I am by like one through eight right now?
Speaker 1: Can you yell it? Can you yell at twenty to like I'm about to hook twenty up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: Hey twenty they're gonna hook up. Why does Alex always sound drunk?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it. So that's how you can tell. You never can tell, and I'm drunk, that's true.
Speaker 1: Sherry, Good morning, Good morning, Hi Sherry. How are you?
Speaker 16: I'm fabulous?
Speaker 19: How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great?
Speaker 5: She sounds too nice to be perverted to justf y I.
Speaker 16: Oh no, that's an act.
Speaker 1: That's an ax.
Speaker 7: She's an animal.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's an animal.
Speaker 1: She's a freaking the sheets.
Speaker 16: I'm a Gemini.
Speaker 5: What do I need to say more?
Speaker 1: He Now, let me ask you.
Speaker 7: He's a Gemini. She's a Gemini. Can you put those together?
Speaker 5: Yeah you can?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you say that like I'm supposed to know because they're different kinds of geminis. It's like it's like she's kind of like, well, there's also very mellow, tame geminis.
Speaker 1: So we'll see if it could work. Let me just say as much as you just said earlier that I haven't changed, nor have you. Okay, the crazy is still there. The crazy is still there. I call it entertainment now, Sherry, he is one of our and be careful here.
Speaker 7: He's younger than me.
Speaker 5: He's one of our older guys.
Speaker 1: I'm fifty four, he's fifty two. He's fifty two. It doesn't matter. Perfect Teresa cannot believe that this guy is still available. He's fit, he's got all his hair, he's got that salt and pepper thing going. I hate it.
Speaker 16: And he's got a great smile.
Speaker 1: Yeah he does. And I mean he looks thirty two years old.
Speaker 16: Yeah he did. I thought he was young.
Speaker 1: Okay, what celebrity do you look like?
Speaker 7: Sherry?
Speaker 1: Good question.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 5: You gotta answer, Serry, you need to answer.
Speaker 7: I would never give this guy up to you.
Speaker 2: Oh please, Oh no, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Blonde? Are you blonde? Brunette?
Speaker 17: I'm a natural blonde, but my hair is dark. Right now, I have twenty six tattoos.
Speaker 8: Twenty dogs.
Speaker 16: Wait a minute, twenty six.
Speaker 1: At the point they have twenty six, they're all melded together and everything.
Speaker 7: How do you know you have twenty six?
Speaker 1: Do you have a tattoo? On your thigh. Yes, I what's his name? Interesting? What's his name?
Speaker 16: I don't have any names.
Speaker 1: Cursive writing.
Speaker 6: Women women with tattoos on their thighs are a whole category.
Speaker 1: Rod, it's a whole zip code. Right, So should I be scared?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's intrigued. Yes.
Speaker 6: Now they're the ones that are gonna teach you somethings.
Speaker 1: Shary nose, Okay, how many scorpions do you have?
Speaker 5: Stop?
Speaker 1: They wrote? You have four dogs?
Speaker 5: Is as normal as you can get?
Speaker 1: Four dogs is not? No, No bearded dragons, chul he's got all those dogs. He's a maniac. No, he's not not my baby.
Speaker 4: This guy, this guy says turn ons when she walks around the house with no makeup, hair in a ponytail, nerdy. Glasses are fine, maybe even wearing one of my T shirts.
Speaker 5: This guy, I wear glasses, okay. But this guy just wants like a regular chick.
Speaker 1: Yeah he wants that's okay. No, regular don't.
Speaker 16: I don't do that's okay. I don't do a lot of makeup.
Speaker 17: I wear my hair up sometimes and it's a little shorter. Sometimes I wear it, sometimes I wear it down.
Speaker 16: I'm not a big makeup girly Sherry, what's up?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite band?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: If you had to listen to go to any concert right now? Who who would be your country music you like? Obviously you listen to us.
Speaker 16: So yeah, I listened to I'll listen to a little bit of everything. My dream band. I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm going to with my daughter in August. I want to go see the Weekend Like he's on my bucket list. But I listened to a variety of music.
Speaker 17: I took my daughter to Machine Gun Kelly when he was at the radio a couple of years ago.
Speaker 16: That was an amazing conference.
Speaker 3: I like her.
Speaker 1: Where are the tats? Are they all over the neck and stuff?
Speaker 6: What is there's twenty, no six of them.
Speaker 16: They're on my They're on my arm. I have my on the my fine like a bay trip. Like on my back, my lower back. I have a couple on my legs.
Speaker 1: Did you say you have one on your buttle?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: On my lower back, Okay, I have a my lower back.
Speaker 1: She sounds like a good time. It doesn't have a good time.
Speaker 16: I die and I have all my legs.
Speaker 17: They're not disrespectful, they're like all about love and peace and you know, ncorns and stuff.
Speaker 1: So no like jelly roll tattoos on your face or anything.
Speaker 16: No, I have no no my chest, my hands, nothing.
Speaker 5: It's my boy out there. It's number twenty. He's a prime cutlet I.
Speaker 16: Think, I think the I think together, we would be we would be keep together.
Speaker 6: And an ugly girl would not say that because he's a good looking.
Speaker 3: Do she knows what she is.
Speaker 1: She knows what she is.
Speaker 5: Okay, sherry in, lock it in, all right, Mama te said lock it in.
Speaker 1: It's been thirteen years. How am I gonna say no to that?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 4: We still have some cutlets of meat available. We still have some meat available. Guys are lined up. Ladies go check out the Fellas West Timer inbound near Guestner.
Speaker 1: The Mile of Meat rolls Off Ryan shown ninety four five, the Buzz.
Speaker 4: Four or five, The Buzz Giovanni and the Hired Guns Rob Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we made it through Free Beer Friday.
Speaker 4: Thank you Specs for all the beers, and then we just kind of just everything was mile of Meat. We had this meat avalanche, the entire show Mile.
Speaker 1: Of Meat twenty five.
Speaker 4: We've got Mamma t Teresa back after thirteen years, thirteen years helping us out.
Speaker 1: Man, that's crazy. Here in the studio, you were worried about number eight.
Speaker 6: He had like a pirate hat. And this is all based on Alex, you know, painting the picture. You had the pirate hat, some coat, and then a kilt. So I had Alex make him remove the pirate hat, keep the.
Speaker 1: Kilt, keep the kilt. I think he's renaissancing Hu's off and I still think let me just find out.
Speaker 7: I think because Alex is near him.
Speaker 1: Alex, are you there? Hello?
Speaker 5: Rod? I do have I have Number eight with me right now?
Speaker 14: You do?
Speaker 5: And I actually told him to put the hat back on. I think he looks cool with that. Oh great, well, I mean I was trying, well, great, you can date him. I just told him to put the hat back on. Okay, he had it off, and I was like, you know what, put it on?
Speaker 1: Can Kevin hear me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Can I talk to him? Hold on? Do you need to ask?
Speaker 5: I'm gonna put the head one on. Now, you gotta take the hat off.
Speaker 1: This all worked out well.
Speaker 7: You can't be a pirate and wear headphones.
Speaker 1: You can't. They weren't made for that no black Beard. Everybody knows he had earbuds, not over the ears, not over the ear cans.
Speaker 7: Kevin, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Hi Kevin?
Speaker 5: Were you the guy that emailed in the beginning of the year.
Speaker 4: Absolutely was the first guy that asks It's a known tradition on the Rod Ryan Show. The first guy that just throws himself out there and says, listen, I know it's early.
Speaker 7: I think you emailed me on New Year's Day.
Speaker 4: If you're doing it this year, I want to be involved in the mile of me And I said, ding ding ding, Bro.
Speaker 1: You're in. I know for a fact there are a million renaissancey chicks feet chicks out there.
Speaker 5: There's feet, there's feed ye, there's feedy.
Speaker 1: I know you don't have to be a feet check to go to the renaissance bro.
Speaker 4: How important it is is it for you to find somebody that also shares your interest for renaissance culture?
Speaker 1: Suing interest is definitely important. Yeah.
Speaker 19: Whether they're as involved as they are as I am now not important, as long as they're interested in trying it out right.
Speaker 1: Are you like on committees and stuff like that? Do you walk around do you have a do you like go character and hazah.
Speaker 8: And all that.
Speaker 1: Character.
Speaker 19: Yes, committees, No, but I do travel to different states to go to different fairs.
Speaker 1: Okay, Kevin, have a different states.
Speaker 6: Kevin, you're five four short, king, do you mind dating a tall woman?
Speaker 1: It's not a problem. Where are we at with the quiddish.
Speaker 6: Like a level like of a port like on the scale from one to ten? Where does quiddich fall into that with you?
Speaker 8: Kevin?
Speaker 1: Ten being the most important? How quid ish? She quidditch?
Speaker 7: Quidditch? How quiditchy are you?
Speaker 19: I'm mostly just playing the summers now with major league quidditch.
Speaker 1: That's the past time.
Speaker 19: It's spend time than coming down. But I used to run slash. She'll run the team here in Houston. And speaking of running, you're a runner, I do also run.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's a runner. He rock climbs. Listen.
Speaker 7: I I think we've got something here.
Speaker 1: And his favorite drink is power Aid Mountain Berry Blast. Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I like this guy because you know why you're interesting and I love that about you, Kevin.
Speaker 1: So you need an interesting chick that can just sit there and be fascinated by you. Check this out?
Speaker 4: Okay, if you listen, if you don't have a lady boner already, two bachelor degrees and a master's.
Speaker 1: He's got all of that shwing. Okay, are you kidding me right now? Showing how is this guy available?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Kevin. I'm getting you a date. I know there's somebody out there for you. I know that there's somebody listening right now that's perfect for you. And you were the first guy that asked. So I'm making it my personal mission, Kevin.
Speaker 1: Okay, looking forward to it, all right, Bro, I love I love him. He's gonna be.
Speaker 6: There tonight because he's a guy that's gonna be loyal. He's gonna treat you right, he's gonna put you first. And let's face it, there's not a lot of guys out there like that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: I mean just I'm telling you, here's what you do. Come full pirate. But put that master's degree. Wear it like a clock, like flavor, flavor around your neck. You come in swinging a master's Come.
Speaker 1: On, It's true, it's true nowadays. It's true. All right, listen, I'm up against the break.
Speaker 5: We're gonna take a break, We're gonna come back.
Speaker 7: We're gonna kind of close this up. I know that there's somebody that's perfect.
Speaker 1: It's my personal mission now to hook Kevin up, to get him somebody cool to hang out with. I know there is a million of.
Speaker 5: You out there that are into that renaissance, that are looking for a dude. This is an awesome quality dude right here.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you right now.
Speaker 4: I just feel like I'm taking it personally because he was the first guy to come in this year.
Speaker 1: Let me take care, let me take a quick break.
Speaker 5: We do have to do Know the show.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna ask a question coming up about the show, because I promised you I would give away that Marty Gross stuff to join me. Marty gro Galveston on the float on the belt.
Speaker 5: You've done all that before, you know. And your boy Brett Michaels is playing this year.
Speaker 1: With the bandana and the hair glued into it. I love him, but he's fun.
Speaker 5: He's fun, He's a nice guy. He's nicest dude. All Right, we're gonna talk about Know the Show coming up after this.
Speaker 13: Rock and Alternative Fair use to the rod Ryan Martin Show, six AM.
Speaker 1: Four or five The Buzz. Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Okay, I knew this would happen. It's a good thing. Kevin the guy with the master's degrees and a couple of bachelor's degrees. He's into the Renaissance Festival. Good guy, he's a good guy. I'm telling you right now. She's the hottest.
Speaker 5: Check in the morning. She just sent to an email and she said, I want to meet this guy. She is so hot. Okay, we're not lying.
Speaker 1: This is not right. Like Rod was like, check your email.
Speaker 6: I sent you a photo because she emailed asking about him, and I was like, yeah, she is.
Speaker 5: Hot, super hot, she's beautiful.
Speaker 6: No, uh, no, stress Kevin, I said, I go, you're gonna have to pep talk Kevin before he meets her because she's like.
Speaker 1: She's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you better wear the tightest underwear.
Speaker 5: You have to know the hottest.
Speaker 1: No, he doesn't do that. That's what you get for email and me, Kevin get the hottest girl of the night. I don't know what these other girls look like. He's so hot. She looks Instagram model hot. Okay, uh quickly, I need to note the show question. This is for all of that stuff. To hang out with me.
Speaker 5: Marty gra Galveston, you get on my float, you get on the balcony.
Speaker 6: Will you wear the Brett Michaels bandana with the hair attach?
Speaker 1: Come on, of course I will, all right, don't threaten me with the good time. Yes, all right. So for all of this great Marty Grass stuff, what's your question? Okay? So we talked about the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame a lot.
Speaker 6: Rod said he was on the fence about this female getting in, and I said, oh, no, one million percent she's going to go in.
Speaker 1: Who are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Think you said one million, thousand, hundred percent she should get in, And then I then I ended up agreeing with you. Seven one three two one two five nine four five. If you know the show, If you know the show, call now seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 1: We'll wrap it up with Alex and the Fellas Mile of Meat. What a morning, everybody.
Speaker 7: Good luck on this Marty Grass stuff.
Speaker 5: Make sure that you're cool because you've got a party with me, so you gotta.
Speaker 1: Be awesome, all right. Seven one three two and two five nine four five. Thank you, miss ninety four to five to buzz or five the buzz Incubis and nice to know you.
Speaker 5: Rod Ryan's show all right, come on, let's go, let's go.
Speaker 1: He's now time for Know This Show on ninety four five, The Buzz Sala La La la La La La La La la la la la la la la. Good morning, Rod Ryan Show. Hello, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 2: Hi? Hi?
Speaker 1: You're so cute?
Speaker 7: What's your name?
Speaker 1: Sonya? Sonya? Welcome to uh Know the Show? What's your question?
Speaker 6: So my question is talking about the rock and her Hall of Fame. Rod did not think this female maybe would go in.
Speaker 5: He asked what I thought?
Speaker 1: I said, A million, thousand co jullion percent.
Speaker 6: He ended up agreeing with me, who are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Only I had to look it up.
Speaker 5: Not a one hit wonder.
Speaker 1: I knew that. I knew she's not a one hit wonder.
Speaker 6: I mean adition wrote did you actually wrote a lot of songs too for other artists?
Speaker 5: I think she has ish But enough of that matters with the.
Speaker 1: Uncredited as the singer on the pee Wee Herman pee Wee's Playhouse song, she didn't want to be credited. That's her, but that's so unmistakably her voice on pee Wee's Playhouse. Uh congratulations, Uh you're gonna party with me? Marty Grogg Galveston. I got you and a guest.
Speaker 4: You're riding on the float, the VIP viewing, the Brett Michaels, the balcony.
Speaker 1: The drink tickets.
Speaker 4: You want a guest, Okay, Sonya great, thank you, Okay, thank you so much. Happy Valentine's Day to you. Okay, guys, we've gotta.
Speaker 1: Wrap this up here. I could have used a little more cow bell. You're gonna want that cow bell. I gotta have more cow bell. I got a fever and the only prescription it's more cow bell, that more.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 1: I've never last.
Speaker 5: This is I've never left.
Speaker 1: Nothing changes but the seasons. It's true.
Speaker 7: That's it's true.
Speaker 1: Uh, Alex, you were nails out there today. Bro, thank you. Oh did he leave already? He's out. I was just gonna say something super now about the guy.
Speaker 3: You say it.
Speaker 4: Just say it, Alex, great job. I think we only paid till ten. It's it's after ten. That's why, Teresa, it was so much fun having you on today.
Speaker 1: I'm really glat it came. You had fun. I had so much fun.
Speaker 6: It's like, literally, I've said this a million times. It's like right, like muscle memory. It's like I never left, like doing the headlines and the traffic. It's nottle of Meat, like it's crazy. And that's still the same whiteboard we.
Speaker 1: Used when we did Bole of Meat. Nothing changed.
Speaker 4: So I've already put you on the spot. I've invited you back. I'd love to have you back for a regular show. It could be on a Friday where everything's light, tight and bright, brighter, lighter and tighter.
Speaker 1: But I think people want to hear you just come on and us catch up. We had no time to catch up.
Speaker 4: I had no time for anything other than just working this day on board and trying to get all these dates right, you.
Speaker 1: Know, situated.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm in, I'm in. We just have to find the right spot. Like I'm down for a Friday, and they could be fun.
Speaker 1: A Friday, I don't care if it's a Thursday. You wonder the.
Speaker 4: People want Cactus Cove tonight, and I've inviting you to Cactus Cove. I know you probably going not with Adam, your husband, but we are going to be out at Cactus Cove tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I don't even we have no plans. Were we like are a born married couple. I'm just throwing it out there. If you want a night of.
Speaker 4: Love, you know what, you know the place to be Cactus Cove. We're gonna be there starting at around six o'clock. It's the official Home with a Mile of Meat party. All of these dates that we made today, they're all going to meet each other tonight. You don't have to be single, you don't have to be coupled. Everybody is invited to Cactus Gove. Although it's an adult party, it's twenty one on over.
Speaker 1: You don't bring the kids out. For your children.
Speaker 4: People are like, well, what time do I need to get a good table? I don't know, before six.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you got to get a good base going before.
Speaker 4: Six, I would say, because I'm telling all the guys to get there and the girls that were hooking them up with six o'clock and then we'll get things rolling six thirty seven.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 5: But the fact that it's on Friday, I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I would be scared too. I'm scared. All right, Well, thank you so much. The response with everybody emailing all morning, hearing us talking on the air to get and stuff, and I feel the same way.
Speaker 4: It was awesome and it was just so comfortable, it's so much fun. I know it went by insanely fast.
Speaker 1: Just admit it right now, I'm your favorite, do it come not? Okay?
Speaker 7: My favorite?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Yes, you're my favorite. All right, Chili, thank you. We got work to do, Chili. We got work.
Speaker 5: We got follow up calls to make, We got to do all this stuff. Jeremy's up next.
Speaker 4: Pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour. He's got the NonStop nooner. He's got chances for you to get in on that alternative income. Don't tell me you gotta work this afternoon.
Speaker 6: So Reno's gonna do my show, so I do not so I will not be on after two o'clock.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're gonna take some of those nap tips that you gave me.
Speaker 5: I have a super nap. I'm gonna totally nap.
Speaker 1: All right, that's it. Jeremy, whats in here? We gotta go, man, Thank you, Mama, t everybody. We'll see you tonight. Hey, Cactus Cove, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Hey m f.
Speaker 1: Well, wasn't that fun. If you missed any of the show today, all the good stuff will be podcasts.
Speaker 19: Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com