Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Caplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. And it starts the show today with a true national treasure, and that is Andy McCarthy of National Review. He is by light years the top legal analyst in the country right now, and he's able to bring a depth of knowledge to so many different issues, including the lawfare against Trump, that simply nobody else in the country has. That's not a knock on them, that this guy just has a unique background and skill set and the ability to translate. Andy, welcome back to the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 2: And that's very kind of you.
Speaker 3: Thank you well.
Speaker 1: It's kind of you to do what you do because I learn so much from you and I appreciate your intellectual courage as well. And listen, we disagree a bit on Trump. I think I think you're at times negative about President Trump. But but at the same time, Andy, you're able to go out there and you're.
Speaker 4: Able to speak openly and freely.
Speaker 1: And wisely about all of the wrongs being done to Donald Trump, even though you're not a fan of him, which is one of the many reasons I respect you well.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: I think that if you're going to.
Speaker 2: Do legal analysis, your lawyer should the politics or your lawyer shouldn't be any different from the politics your plumber, you know, you should be able to I've always tried to be clinical about legal stuff.
Speaker 1: You know well you are, and you're intellectually honest and courageous. And that leads us to your most recent work over the last few days. So thank you for sharing your thoughts with folks on really two big developments and among many others. And that is obviously Jack Smith is back and you wrote I thought brilliantly today about you know how, and the Supreme Court left the door open to it. He's trying to bring in, you know, the alleged undue influence of President Trump on Mike Pence. But if you would speak more broadly to what just happened and where you think this latest round from Jack Smith and DJ is going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I guess the quickest thing is to answer the last part first, which is I think it's going nowhere fast. And the reason for that is, let's just remember that no matter what happens here, what the Supreme Court told Judge Chuckkin to do is resolve the immunity issue. That is, go through the indictment, examine it, figure out what's you know, immune behavior official acts versus what's private acts that can be prosecuted. And what people need to understand about that, I think is no matter how she rules, whether she rules against President Trump or not, I think she probably rule against them. For the most part, it's still an immunity issue, which means Trump gets to appeal to the DC Circuit and then ultimately the Supreme Court, and at the same time, dan that that's out there. We have this other issue floating around too, about Jack Smith's status as a special counsel and whether he's constitutionally appropriate in that role under the appointments clause of the Constitution. That's another issue that can get appealed pre trial.
Speaker 1: And can you give us another layer on that because obviously Judge Cannon went there. But for those who aren't familiar with the issue, what's up with that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 2: So Jack Smith was appointed by Attorney General Merrick Garland basically under Justice Department regulations that have been in effect since the Clinton administration. But in order to wield the kind of power that Garland gave him, under the Constitution, you have to qualify as an officer of the United States, and there's only two ways of doing that. One is to be nominated by the President and confirmed by the Senate, which Smith hasn't been. And the other way is to be appointed to a position that was created by Congress by statute, and then to fulfillation to the statute. Smith is not appointed by statute, He's appointed by regulation. He's trying to claim that some statutes are relevant, but I think if you read, for example, Justice Thomas's concurrence in the Community case, he goes through those statutes and he has profound questions about whether Smith is a valid prosecutor. So she found that. Judge Cannon found that he's not a valid prosecutor under the Constitution. And I really think they're being very stubborn about this, Dan, because if they really wanted to get that case up and running, they could do it in five minutes. All Marland would have to do. Who would be transfer Smith to work under the chain of command of the Biden appointed US Attorney in the District of the Southern District of Florida. He won't do that and said he's going to appeal to the Eleventh Circuit.
Speaker 3: Right, he's going to lose.
Speaker 2: Why Because I think he thinks he's going to win this issue in Washington, Okay, okay, and he wants to say that that's the more accurate assessment of the law. And I think he also thinks there's no real way of getting the Florida case to trial prior to the election anyway, So why push it.
Speaker 1: Andy McCarthy, our guest author of Ball of Collusion, the plot to riggan election and destroy a presidency, Fox News contributor, featured all the Time on Fox for Good Reason and National Review senior fellow. Also, Andy, I want to mention because I spend a lot of time on the road visiting my clients in Colorado, and I've come to use that time to listen to your pots cast the McCarthy Report, which is absolutely brilliant. I learned so and I've been practicing law for forty years and I learned so much listening to your podcast on these long trips and makes the trip a lot shorter.
Speaker 4: So thank you.
Speaker 1: For that also, And I've heard you on the podcast talk at length about what I consider to be one of the worst outrages I've seen in the law in my forty years, and that is what's being done to Donald Trump.
Speaker 4: In New York.
Speaker 1: You've been three steps ahead on this case throughout. What do you think happens next.
Speaker 2: I think he gets to appeal. I guess I should say preliminarily between the two of us, and we've been practicing law for eighty years or maybe at some point, well we'll get we'll get good at it.
Speaker 4: I hope too practice.
Speaker 2: But you know, the thing with the with the New York case is I think Braggs prosecutors recklessly, in my view, introduce evidence of Trump's official acts as president at trial. They didn't need it to prove the things that they charged, but they decided to introduce that evidence anyway, even though they knew the Supreme Court was considering this issue. And as a result, you know, the Supreme Court finds not only that Trump has immunity, but there's a derivative evidence privilege in that immunity.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: It's not just that you can't charge a president with a crime that is an official act. You can't use evidence of official acts in order to prove other crimes. So there's no doubt that Bragg did that and that Trump kindly objected to it, and even Bragg agrees that the sentencing should be postponed because Trump has a right to litigate the community, not only in front of Judge Merchon, but on appeal in the courts of New York and then up to the Supreme Court, and nothing else should happen, including sentencing, until that's resolved. So I don't see how that sentencing takes place.
Speaker 1: And what do you think Judge Mrchon will announce publicly whether that's going to take place.
Speaker 2: Well, that's an interesting question because he has said that he's going to decide it on September sixteenth, and I think insidiously he scheduled sentencing to September eighteenth, So I think what he knows he's going to rule against Trump, and he's trying to frustrate Trump's ability to appeal by waiting till the last second. So I think Trump, if march On hasn't acted by the end of this week, I would think Trump's got to start thinking about perhaps going into federal Court and trying to force him to either postpone the sentencing or make a ruling prior to the sixteenth, so he has a reasonable time to appeal. Otherwise he's got to do an emergency appeal right after march On decides on the sixteenth. Otherwise the sentencing will go forward on the eighteenth.
Speaker 3: And I think this.
Speaker 2: Whole thing has always been about the politic right. It's not like Trump is actually going to jail, right, but they want they want to be able to say he's a convicted sellon facing a stiff prison sentence. You want that for the campaign?
Speaker 4: Insidious.
Speaker 1: My last question, Andy, and again so grateful for your time.
Speaker 4: Is that.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's say that despite the prosecutor coming out and not opposing putting off the sentence scene, Judge Merchan says, no, we're going ahead anyway. What are the chances the Supreme Court steps in to block that sentence scene.
Speaker 2: I think the Appellate Division in New York would step up to stop it, and you know, just to put people at some ease. The Appellate Division is a much more serious court than some of these New York trial courts are, and they actually did reverse Judge and goern a number of times in connection with the civil case. So I think that if march On tries to do something wild and crazy, I think Trump can go to the Appellate Division and get them to stop it, or add or he can go to the Federal court and try to get them to stop it. But the Supreme Court has made it very clear that if there's an immunity issue, that has to be resolved first, so nothing else should happen until that's done.
Speaker 1: Well, Andy, thank you for the time today for all you do The McCarthy Report a must listen podcast, and look forward.
Speaker 4: To the next visit.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much, Dan, thank you, my friend.
Speaker 1: Take care of that is Andy McCarthy and I am I am dead serious this guy. This guy's the best I've ever seen. Is a legal expert, and I worked as I think a very well regarded national legal expert for years and nobody has been as good as this guy. So check out his work, including the McCarthy Report.
Speaker 4: You're on the Dan Caplas Show.
Speaker 6: And now back to the Dan Kaplass Show podcast.
Speaker 1: ML's God be absolutely perfect happens to be the cu Buff's home opener. I'm can have some good football in color out of this fall, So look forward to that. But so many reasons to be happy today if like me, you want President Trump to be reelected and you look at the polling and we'll get into it in more detail later, but a lot of encouragement on the polling front, right. I think it's clear, unequivocal, undebatable at this point that there has not been any convention bounce for Kamala Harris. I don't think anybody is even trying to claim there was. And think about how significant Daddy is. Think about how when you've got the entire media, could you imagine having the media on your side. I think you've got to get extra points in heaven for spending your whole life fighting uphill against the media. There was that one two or three week period where the media was kind of on our side because for that one brief shining moment they were telling the truth about an elected Democrat. But that's because they wanted Biden out. But that was quite an experience for two or three weeks. But you've got the entire media just bubble wrapping Kamala Harrison, the Democrats, just a total beatification. And yet if anything, the Democrats lost ground during their own convention.
Speaker 4: So what a welcome surprise that is.
Speaker 1: I'd been predicting all along that, Hey, you know, she's gonna peak after the convention, then she's gonna start dropping, and unless something weird happens in one of the debates, then at that point Trump's gonna win. But she didn't get that bounce, which puts us in an even better position.
Speaker 7: And now, yes, just to follow up real quick with some details that are recent and current. They are on a bus tour Harris Walls through Georgia, which makes sense because CNN is headquartered in Atlanta and that's where both of them will be tomorrow night for their sit down interview joint interview with Dana Bash Fox newspolling just out Dan Arizona has Harris plus one with or without the third party candidates, and Georgia Harris plus two with or without the third party candidates.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and all of this is tremendous news for Trump, right because first of all, the Fox News poll tends to skew left, but beyond that, there is nowhere to go for her. But now, I mean, this has all been so inflated, and I don't want to go walky on you right now. And I haven't seen the internals of the Fox poll, but what you're seeing in many, many, many of these polls is they're way, way, way over sampling liberal seniors.
Speaker 4: And it's a problem.
Speaker 1: The polling industry has acknowledged that liberal seniors are far more likely to talk to pollsters than conservative seniors. And the proof of this is you've seen an election after election where the polls show that the Democrat is going to win seniors or Trump's going to win them by a narrow margin, and then Trump runs away with seniors, right. So so listen, if she's only got a one or two point lead in the swing states right now, that's a very good sign for Trump because it's it's all about the trend line, right and the trend line right now, not everywhere. First of all, the industry media lies in lots of ways in order to help Democrats, and they lie through polls in order to help democrats. We've seen that in the past over and over again. Doesn't mean every polls alive, but it means an awful lot of them have political motive behind them and they're skewed. But you look at the trend line, and the trend line right now says she has peaked, And no, are we seeing or drop off a cliff right now? No, I'm not trying to say that. I'm just trying to say there's tremendous importance in her having plateaued, because where does she go from there? I mean, Trump was grossly outspent in August in the Swing States, grossly outspent, and he has so much legitimate Amma on Harris in her own words coming out of her mouth on videotape, they start to saturate the Swing States. Now with that, she has nowhere to go but down again unless the debate changes that eight f five forour zero five eight two five five round. You've got to find me because I put a rule into effect on this show that we're not allowed to refer to the Kamala Harris speech on September ten as a debate. It's a speech where she'll be protected by ABC. Now what I'd love to hear from people on is tomorrow and it won't be I can't say tomorrow night. It'll air tomorrow night whatever CNN editors and executives decide to show you.
Speaker 4: Because Harris is so weak.
Speaker 1: As you know, she wouldn't sit down without her emotional support Walls there with her, but won't sit down live. It's not a town hall, so it's going to be edited, and that gives CNN executives, politics, et cetera, lots of time and opportunity to shape that anyway they want to. So what do you want? I won't even pose the question to you, what do you want Bash to ask her? Because that's meaningless. As I point out all the time, it's like when I cross examine witnesses a trial. It's not the first question that matters, it's the follow up questions, Because any witness in this case, Harrison Walls can dodge a tough question. It's about whether Bash is going to follow up and make them answer or look stupid by not answering. So what do you want to see Bash pursue? That's a better word than ask what do you want to see her pursue? With Harris and Walls tomorrow eight five five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. And then I want to throw this out as well. And this is not a pejorative, this is literal. There's obviously something significantly wrong with Vice President Harris, and the Democrats are admitting that by sending her in tomorrow with walls. Listen, these are smart people on the left. There's more on smart people who do a lot of moronic things, but they understand how bad, how weak it looks. And and you know, on the level the Party of Women, they can't send their female presidential candidate in without a guide to help her. They understand how bad this looks. So they're only doing it because they absolutely have to. What is wrong with her that makes this necessary for them? I'd love your thoughts on that eight five five for zero five A two five five text DA five seven seven three nine. Governor Huckabee Sanders, why do.
Speaker 8: You think they have to do this together? I mean, I understand it's vice president, she's running for president with Tim Wallace, But do you think there is a motivation Why would they put them together for this first interview?
Speaker 4: Of course there's motivation.
Speaker 9: They know that Kamala Harris can't get through an interview all by herself. There is not a lot of confidence in somebody to become the leader of the free world and ask people to make her president of the United States when she can't even sit down with an interview. And this isn't even a tough interview. This is on CNN.
Speaker 4: This is yeah, and listen, that's not a pejorative.
Speaker 1: Any honest person knows that what the governor said is true, that the cabal would not be sending her in there like this with Walls with her unless they absolutely had to. So what is it about her that makes this necessary? Knowing how badly it hurts her?
Speaker 4: And then what do you want to see?
Speaker 1: Data Bash pursue Dana Bash pursued tomorrow with Kamala Harris and Tim Walls eight five five for zero five A two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 4: I have my own ideas and that.
Speaker 1: I'm walking through the lobby today getting ready for trial and come up for a little aira. I'm walking to the lobby. Who's on Fox News? We keep it on our big screen in the lobby. Danielle Jerinsky talking about Aurora being taken over of event by Venezuelan gangs.
Speaker 4: That next.
Speaker 6: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 4: I think we need to push back on this.
Speaker 7: There's no guaranteed of free speech on misinformation or or hate speech, and especially around our democracy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who gets to decide what's misinformation what's hate speech? Oh yeah, Tim Walla Walla, Kamala Harris, and think about it for a second.
Speaker 4: This is the guy.
Speaker 1: This is the guy the cabal feels they have to send in there to help Kamala Harris with CNN.
Speaker 4: This guy.
Speaker 1: Think about how bad that is, so they know how bad it looks that she can't go in on her own. She has to have this guy as a crutch. And he's never been the sheriffest knife in any drawer. Hey, let's go to the VIP line and welcome Eors City Council Member Danielle Jarinsky back to the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: Danielle, I was.
Speaker 1: Walking through my lobby today. I'm buried in trial preps, so I rarely get out of my office. But I'm walking through the lobby. We have this huge screen always has Fox News on it, and I look and I say, that's Danielle. You were on Fox today. Weren't you on this Aurora story?
Speaker 8: It was actually yesterday, but they keep airing it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, because I know I saw it today and it had this satelline on Aurora, Colorado facing wave of Venezuelan gang activities.
Speaker 4: So will can you update us on that?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 8: You know, I have been doing everything in my power to fight against a city police leadership and local media that has been trying to cover this up and then trying to downplay this. There are entire apartment complex complexes, I'm sorry, that have been taken over and today I don't know if you've seen yet Fox thirty one, you know, just briefly broke the story, but there's a huge story coming out. I have been able to actually move some of the original tenants out of one of these properties. Is a very intense situation today, but there is a whole bunch of video footage now coming out and eyewitness firsthand accounts from folks that have been living trapped under this gang control.
Speaker 1: So Danielle Jerinski with us, and Danielle, you're telling us that you have these what are believed to be or you know to be Venezuelan gangs. You tell us, but you have gangs taking over apartment complexes in Aurora, and then you have some not associated with the gangs, so you say are trapped in there.
Speaker 8: Absolutely people folks that are you know, original tenants that have lived there, some of them two three years, you know, maybe longer than that. And Dan, to be clear, this is not just an Aurora problem. This is not just in Aurora. I can only speak to Aurora while the rest of the Denver metro area and our state government tried to downplay this. This is not just in Aurora.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, not where else is it happening?
Speaker 8: You know, I can't again, right, I'm in Aurora. So I have information, you know, in a war, but I don't hear, you know, anybody from the Denver City Council speaking out the Denver mayor. But but you know.
Speaker 1: It would be against political interest if it was happening happening there, right And and so Danielle, how does this happen? For example, these gang members you tell us are taking over apartment complexes. Do they force tenants out? Do they pay rent? What does all that look like?
Speaker 8: They have forced tenants out? And then they go in and they what I am told and what is coming out as first uh, first hand testimony from from the folks that I was able to get moved out. Today they someone is acting like the broker. They go in the apartment, they take photos of it, and within hours a Venezuelan migrant family is moved in. And what I am told is that this gang is essentially a sort extorting these migrants. They're paying them rent. It's a lot, Dan, it's the name of the gang, Trend de Aragua.
Speaker 1: And Danielle, we know and I know you heard it that Mayor Kaufman was on the show and he had mentioned to me. I think I'm quoting this verbatim that there are entire blocks the city of Aurora has to take back, and the mayor has been very generous at this time. I think we're going to have men's studio for a full hour next week. But is that what he's referring to when he talks about entire blocks that have to be taken back.
Speaker 8: That's exactly what he's referring to. And it's really unfortunate Dan that he came on your show and he said that, and he told the truth, but then he turned around and he went on nine years with Kyle Clark and downplayed this entire situation.
Speaker 2: So that's very sad.
Speaker 8: But what he told you is absolutely the truth.
Speaker 1: Danielle, How can people follow you get more information. I know you post a lot.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 8: I'm on Twitter x at Danny Jorinski. I am on Facebook, daniel Jorinsky at Aurora City Council. I have a website Danielle for Aurora dot com. Folks can email me. I am reachable in so many ways, and I believe more and more people are going to continue to reach out American citizens that are trapped living under this gang control.
Speaker 1: And if you could waive the magic wand what would be done right now to end this gang control?
Speaker 8: Well, I think our federal person this is too much for any one local law enforcement agency to handle. Our federal partners. But Dan, that starts with admitting there's a problem. Do you think that just a sheer few months before a presidential election, anybody is going to stop playing politics for one second and come help these people that are suffering?
Speaker 1: No right, certainly not the left, but well, Danielle, thank you, thank you, and the Meryl Beyond next week and we look forward to getting you back on absolutely.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Dan, Thank you take care of that is Danielle. Duran's kind enough to join us. What do you think is going on up there?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 7: Well, there's a lot of obfuscation. I was really disappointed to hear what Danielle just said about me or Mike Kaufman. You know, I like Mike Kaufman a lot. I think he's a great choice for mayor and Aurora. But for him to go on nine News and tell a totally different story to Comrade Kyle than he tells to you, that's disheartening.
Speaker 6: He told you the truth.
Speaker 7: They're going door to door trying to take back this city, Aurora from this Venezuelan gang. I just spoke with John Fabricatory. Nobody knows this issue, this subject better than John does as a former ice agent himself, and he confirmed that all of this is going on the kind of ransoming out. It's like Poulyy walnuts On behalf of Tony Soprano going in to take over an apartment complex and now you're paying him rent.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's what's going on here.
Speaker 7: And then they're threatening the landlords and their families if they try to do anything about it. So this is absolutely happening. None of the local television stations here in Denver are covering it. They're downplaying it or dismissing it out of hand as political propaganda, that's race baiting and trying to gin up this hatred of Venezuelan immigrants when that's anything but the case. And again, this is very concerning, I think, you know, for Mayor Kaufman to go on and have that opportunity with nine News to set the record straight and tell exactly what's happening, and for him not to do it again, that's a vast disappointment.
Speaker 1: And he's going to be in studio with us next week. We're working on that, yeah, And the Mayor would have been in studio with us earlier, but I had to cancel that because of something that came up in my law practice. So he is available to us and we look forward to having him soon and we will dle down on that texture.
Speaker 4: Says Dan.
Speaker 1: These people need to be arrested and deported back to Venezuela, and if that's not going to happen, then you'd be putting a bus and taking to Jared Polis's front yard. Interested we'll ask the mayor about that possibility as well. And to your point, Ryan, obviously, you know when you talk about these gangs, there are no reflection on the Venezuelan people who are here because Joe Biden allowed him into the country and are not violating other laws, but it's obviously a problem that has to be dealt with. Any time you have the mayor of the city come on this show and say there are entire blocks we have to take back. Yeah, yes, something has to be done and has to be done right away. Eight five five for zero five eight two five five the number. What do you want Dana Bash to ask Kamala Harris and her emotional support companion Tim Walls tomorrow You're on the Dan Capla.
Speaker 6: Show and now back to the Dan Taplas Show podcast.
Speaker 10: There's the reason that Dana is maybe the best person to do this interview. She's covered both of them in the Capitol. And I can tell you when working in house leadership, when Dana calls you and you don't have a good answer, you don't answer the phone because you don't have a good answer, and Dana's.
Speaker 4: Going to get you.
Speaker 10: And if I'm Tim Walls and if I'm Kamala Harris, I'm really nervous about doing this one with Dana because she knows where all the bodies are buried in the House and in the Senate and a lot of the people who have been talked about at other networks who are qualified hosts and all that, they don't have that depth of knowledge that she has.
Speaker 1: One of the most ludicrous self contradictory statements ever made on air. If you really think Harris and Walls are nervous because it's Dana Bash now, they're nervous because they're lying. They're lying about what their positions are. They've got to keep straight in their heads. Okay, what have they said before, which is what they really believe versus what are they saying now, So they're nervous about all that. And they're nervous because obviously Kamala Harris has some kind of challenge. She has some kind of difficulty which is so profound that her handlers will not let her go out there alone, or she's refusing to go out there alone. So they got that to worry about. But they don't have Dana Bash to worry about or drop the mic. They wouldn't have chosen Dana Bash. They could have interviewed with anybody. They chose Dana Bash because one way or the other, directly or indirectly or implicitly, they are very very confident that Dana Bash will do it the way they want it done. And the way they want it done is they want Dana Bash to ask all the tough questions but not the follow up questions because they want to be able to say, Hey, all the tough questions were asked, but all that matters is the follow up questions. So I think they have a very high level of confidence that Dana Bash will not be pursuing the tough follow up questions. We have a texture Andy who says, but do you think Kamala's team will also have the questions in advance before the editing and taping, taping, editing and a good question. They won't be handed to them by CNN or slip to them for their back door. But they don't need that. They know the questions that are coming. They are so obvious. All they need is the interviewer to not ask the follow up questions.
Speaker 4: That's what they need.
Speaker 1: And listen, I'm not saying Dana Bash won't ask a single follow up question. What I'm saying is she won't pursue. Like I have a witness on the stand, you know, they evade me. Sometimes it may take two, three, four, five follow ups to get them to either admit the truth or look so stupid that it's even better for me. But you can't do it with most witnesses in a single follow up. So will Dana Bash really pursue?
Speaker 4: You can bet.
Speaker 1: You can bet Harrison Walls are supremely confident she will not pursue, or they would not be there with her. Hey, let's go to the phone lines. They'll start with the Brian and Arvada. You're on the Dan Kaplis, you'll.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Hey, Dan, Yeah, the whole thing's a joke. She won't go on live. I mean, they get to edit everything, and that's going to be your president. Is there really people out there? I mean, we got to start spreading the message a little better, evidently, because if if there's anybody out there at this point that's buying any of this nonsense, I mean they're obviously you know, they're not paying the tension, or they're just straight stupid, I don't know, or do you listen, how do we get the word out a little better?
Speaker 4: I guess well, and you know, if you know people in swing states.
Speaker 1: But but the Trump campaign, they obviously need to be running these spots with all of these terrible things Harris has said, video of her in her own words, you know, saturating the swing states. But in the end, listen, the cabal knows that Harris is really getting hurt tomorrow by needing Walls out there with her. They know that, they know that every reasonable person is going to see that on their own. So why do you think, what is the problem with Harris that is so severe that they have to put those out there with her, or that she refuses to go out without them.
Speaker 3: I mean, Dan, she's in over her head. She's a puppet. We already know. Biden wasn't president for the last three years. There's a puppet master behind them all. So they picked the weakest. They picked the people, the yes people.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't think they too, Brian appreciate the call, my friend. I don't think they picked her. I think that Biden forced her on them. Clearly Obamas didn't want her, they said so, they said they wanted an open process, and then they fell in line. But I think Joe Biden wants the people who humiliated and deposed him to lose. He wants them to fail, So he forced Kamala Harris on him, And I think he did it very effectively, and we should be grateful for that because if it was somebody else, if it was Whitmer, Shapiro, Shapiro Whitmer, Michelle Obama, etc. This would be a much tougher race ahead than Kamala Harris, Mary and Aurora. You're on the Dan Kaplas Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to know if there's anybody that thinks that maybe Kamala Harris might be taking some kind of medication like antibee presidants or edibles or CBD or something, because I mean the perfect example is her quote the burden of time or whatever that quote is. I mean that sounds like somebody something somebody would say when they're on Yeah listen, besides all the flip flopping stuff.
Speaker 3: And I mean yeah, I mean, there's just not right.
Speaker 5: I mean, there's a what do you think? I mean, there's a lot of people that are not that are terrible public speakers. But if you want to be in that kind of position, you have to, you know, you have to suck it up and you have to let people know what your views are. She's afraid to even talk to anybody by herself. Yeah, something's not right. Yeah, I mean, I'm just throwing that out there. I know nothing about nothing. I'm just I've just been listening to this for days and I'm thinking there's something else is going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Mary, that last part is the perfect way to put it.
Speaker 4: Thank you. Mary.
Speaker 1: There's something wrong. We can't know what it is, but we know it's disqualifying. That's what it comes down to. There's something seriously wrong there, and unless you have subpoena power and access to her medical records, you can't know what that is.
Speaker 4: I can't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Maybe there'll be some leak from Biden or his team because they want her to lose, But we don't even have to know what it is. We just know there's something really wrong and it disqualifies her from serving in this job. It could be a lot of different things, right, but we know there's something really wrong. And if there wasn't something really wrong there, then she'd be acting differently. They wouldn't be sending her out to CNND.
Speaker 4: Tomorrow with Tim Wallas.
Speaker 1: They know how weak that looks, but for any candidate, but to send her out there, to send your female presidential candidate out there with a man who himself is obviously not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Speaker 4: There's something wrong.
Speaker 1: We're just we're probably never going to know what it is, but we know it's a disqualifier.
Speaker 4: You're on The Dan Kapla Show.