Speaker 1: How do you think it'll be before somebody blames Trump for Joe's prostate issue. I'm thinking by Thursday, somebody's gonna blame it all on Trump.
Speaker 2: Well, cutting funding everywhere, So maybe maybe so I have something that's somewhat similar. So you know that Mexican training ship or what a boat or whatever it was it crash the Brooklyn Bridge. Chuck Schumer came out and blamed that on Donald Trump because he had fired the commandant of the Coastguard to put in a new commandant of the Coastguard. Schumer says, it's all Trump's fault. Now, I can't draw a straight line between the commandant of the Coast Guard and you know, a Mexican boat was crashing into the Brooklyn Bridge. Isn't it interesting though that I know there's a difference, But isn't it interesting that a I'm not I'm just trying to be an ass here. Isn't it interesting how you can have a Mexican training boat crash into the Brooklyn Bridge, and the Brooklyn Bridge, which is what more than a one hundred years old? Just like what was that doesn't even respond? Well, yeah, you have the Key Bridge across the Chesapeake Bay, that a boat whatever it was, a tanker boat or whatever, hits at the entire bridge comes crashing down. It just built different, really dragging Redbeard Master the obvious this morning. I'll be here all week. I don't want to spend a I don't want to spend a lot of time on this, but I because of the cancer diagnosis, I want to go back and revisit the whole audio tape situation, the her audio tapes, because when you think about the two of these together now, it really does if you don't have a profound concern for the future of the country, regardless of who or even ear regardless of who the president is, whatever Trump is trying to accomplish right now, there is still a deep state, an administrative state that at all levels, there's still a judicial system that at the trial level and even to some degree at the Supreme Court level, is trying to and I say this more so for the federal district courts that I do the Supreme Court that are playing politics and trying to block Trump. What is it about when you when you step back and you and you just if we could just you know, get into some fighter jet and or maybe get into one of Musk's uh satellites or one of his spaceships and look down on just you know, get in geosynchronous orbit with the United States and just look down on the country. Can we survive when there's no accountability, when you had four years of a demented old fart that wasn't running the country, when you had a previous president Barack Obama using his staffers to make decisions. And and I say, that's probably the least of our worries because how many ultra wealthy Democrat donors were ineing decisions. Now, I know wealthy donors influence decisions a lot, but I'm talking about not not a congressman. I'm not talking about a senator. You know, would you vote this way or that way, which I mean could have to make a difference. But I'm talking about the commander in chief, the guy that's got his thumb on the on the button, the guy that walks around that has the naval officer with him carrying the nuclear football all the time. I'm talking about the guy that's the ostensibly the leader of the free world. I'm talking about the person who who can influence world affairs just by simple words let alone by deeds, do we have any accountability in the country at all? And then pile on top of that, as we're on this in this spaceship looking down, we have the fourth estate, the media, which somebody says on the text line on Saturday. I don't have it in front of me, but something to the effect. The fourth the state has become the fifth column. If you understand your history and you know what that means, that that's that's I thought that was brilliant. The fourth of states become the fifth column? When when and I know that there are media sources that I trust, I still try to verify them, but I don't read them with a constant challenging or thinking every single word I read is the word the true or not? Is is the preposition they're using correct or not? Is the subject matter really, you know? Valid or not? I still verify, but there are some that I look at and I don't believe anything. I don't believe anything, which is a sad state of affairs because and not that I know that Walter Cronkite was once described as the most trusted man in the world. But despite maybe him being indeed the most trusted man in the world at the time. Walter Cronkite did try when he was the anchor of the CBS Evening News, did try to just objectively say here's what's going on. Although I know he was a lefty, he was a liberal, he did try to keep that out. Now when he retired and he became a special correspondent started doing kind of things on his own, all that liberalism really came out Huntley and Brinkley. I know I'm dating myself, but I was a nerd as a kid too. That they did try to just objectively present the news, and while you would still it would still be somewhat of a left word tilt, there was an attempt to be objective. Today we had none of that, and then whatsoever, So that when I'm reading sites that I trust, I still verify them because I know they're coming at it from a conservative perspective. And while I believe the conservative perspective is the correct perspective, I also know that it's not the only perspective. So when we think about her audio tape, the disclosure of metastasized prostate cancer, we know that, wow, things are really a lot worse than we thought they were. Now We've all witnessed moments that raised doubts about Biden's mental film fitness, and most distinct of all, I think which kind of brought it to You know, everything kind of DC kind of operates this way. Everything is kind of at a hum, a low level hum, kind of like you know, they used to be out of house, New Mexico. Everybody talked about the low level hum. They really couldn't identify the source. Oh it was a spaceship. Oh it was something secret underground. Oh it was all sorts of things. But you could and sometimes I think people heard it because it had been planted in their brains to hear it. They heard it. But nonetheless that was But there's a low level hum that goes on in DC, and then it will get progressively a little louder, a little more distinct. Whatever that hum is, it might be a story about an individual. It might be a policy decision. It might be something that Congress is doing, or is the White House is doing. It might be something happening in one of the cabinet departments. It might be happening something happening then out in the consultancy class, you know, out in all of the people that make money off the government, that are out there on K Streeter, out there in this in the continy of the suburbs, out in Alexandria, Arlington, out in Tyson's Corner, And then it gets progressively louder, and then boom, something just happens. One day there's one line in a story in the Washington Post, or the President of the United States makes one comment about it, or some you know, one of the congressional leaders does, or some experts says something about it, and then boom, it blows up and it becomes a in Biden's vernacular, it becomes a BFD. When when that happens, you I would think you, I would hope you would stop and say, well, how did we get to this point, and what led up to that point? And is there anything that we should have known about sooner, that should have popped up earlier, that should have risen to the surface a lot earlier. And depending on what the matter is, who's going to be held accountable? Will heads roll? What will be the consequences for us going forward? So many questions about so many things, because Washington, d c. Has consumed so much of our cultural attention span. Washington d C. Has become the center of the universe. Sorry, New York, but you may still be the financial capital of the world. But in terms of the center of the universe, I think that shifted to Washington, d C. Which is a shame. The founding fathers never expected that to be the center of the universe. They expected all these state capitals be the center of the universe. So when the audio came out and I listened to it, I was alarmed about, Oh my gosh, what was going on inside the Oval Office, the West Wing, the East wing, what was happening, Where was the cabinet, What was the cabinet doing? What was Kamala Harris doing? Now I know she's a dits. I've called her an airhead. I still think she's an airhead. And I said over the weekend that I think that one of the things that Kamala Harris could have done. Now, I know some people disagree with me because I say that she would have been seen as a political opportunist. Opportunist, well, that's probably what many Republicans would have claimed, but I think some Democrats would have breathed a deep sigh of relief and thought, oh good, we don't have to deal with Joe anymore. Of course, they would have then realized, oh, she is a dits, she is an airhead, and so now we're stuck with her. Or but at least they could have and here's the key, at least the Democrats could have had an open primary and somebody could have emerged. Whether that would have been a Gretchen Win or Gavin Newsom or you know, a Pritzker from Illinois. It could have been anybody. But it could have been anybody but Joe Biden. And it could have been anybody but Kamala Harris. But she could have started that process, but she didn't, and they ended up in the situation that they were in. And by all of that, I mean she could have invoked the twenty fifth Amendment. She could have gone to I bet she could have gone to Pete Buddhajig. She probably should certainly probably could have gone to maybe not Anthony Blincoln because Anthony Blincoln and Joe Biden were close friends, but the Defense Secretary. Yeah, probably could have gone to Lloyd Austin, maybe could have gone maybe to Merrick Garland, but nah, I don't know. But any other members of the cabinet and I think with Kamala Harris and Lloyd Austin leading the charge on the twenty fifth Amendment, I think that the rest of the cabinet would have fallen in place, and I think they would have removed the president and for a time being, whether it be a short or a long period. Kamala Harris, once we saw how bad Joe Biden really was, because that might have spurred a release of the her audio tapes even earlier. So all of this subterfuge took place, and we all saw what was going on. We all heard what was going on, and yet that fifth column, the fourth Estate, kept lying to us. Kareem Abdul Jabbar kept lying to us from the briefing room. Every cabinet member that was ever asked, every member of Congress that was ever he asked. Everybody kept saying, Oh, you don't know what you're talking about. Why even when I talked about the Fourth of State, remember Joe Scarborough talking about this is the best Biden ever, Jill, what do you think about that today? Having heard what we have all now heard, what do you think about that today? Listen to this. At this point, Robert her the Special Counsel now before I play this, I want to make a couple of comments about maybe you'll hear this in the next break, after the next break, because here's something that's important for you to understand. Robert her ask questions in a way that you may find too easy or trying to be too gentle or whatever. But Robert Hurr already knows the answers to the questions. He already knows what the truth is. He's simply trying to get the President of the United States to say it on the record. So when he asked this question, it's not the first question, but it's the first question in the audio tape that's been released, which is only about four minutes long. He's doing so because he knows what the answer is, because Biden has alluded to the answer earlier in response to another question about at some point I told my ghostwriter that I had found the classified documents I was looking for in the basement or in the garage, I forget which it was. It doesn't make any difference. So Her knows that that's the answer, that's the truth. So he tries to lead the President to get him to that point to say that on the record. So he has that information and her recognizes that he's got a bumbling, demented old man in front of him that under the pressure of and look it. I don't know if you've ever been in a deposition. I'd been as a lawyer and as a opponent in a lot of depositions. When you when you're the under Secretary of Homelandsecurity, you get deposed a lot. Post Katrina, I attended lots of depositions on Capitol Hill where committee lawyers would, you know, even on weekends, would go in and we'd sit in a in a hearing room somewhere, just sit in a giant hearing room down at the table where the witnesses usually stand with members of Congress and their lawyers. Members of Congress wouldn't ask any questions, just the lawyers. And it's it's a pressure cooker because you know that if you answer one thing one way the first time, and then the second time you remember, you remember it slightly different, or you use you know, oh no, that wasn't on a Wednesday, that was on a Tuesday, they could really twist that around and claim that you committed perjury. So you have to be very careful about what you say. And that's what I think we saw with her. He wasn't trying to capture him in perjury. He was really trying to get at the truth. Now, there's one more point I want to make about this audio that you'll hear after the break. Where's the rest of it? And by the way, how did Jake Tapper and Alex Johnson from axioms how did they get this audio? I've not heard anybody. Maybe you have, I just haven't heard. Haven't heard anybody. Ask mister Tapper, how and when did you get this audio? Who? Where, when and why did you get it? I'd like to know that answer. And where's the rest of them?
Speaker 1: From your morning guys?
Speaker 2: A soul?
Speaker 1: Biden has cancer prostect cancer?
Speaker 2: Whoa?
Speaker 1: I mean, there's millions of older men that had it in the world. Okay, And let's not forget that this dude is an evil dude, someone that uses as the death of his son every single time.
Speaker 2: That he has the occasion.
Speaker 1: It's not worth any sort of PD or.
Speaker 2: Or feeling bad for Oh. Look, I think Joe Biden is an evil individual. I think he's a base on my interaction with him, I think he's a horrible human being, but I still I just feel sorry if anybody gets cancer. You know, you know Terry Nichols sitting down at Supermax gets cancer and dies. Well, sorry, now do I care? Caring and feeling badly best somebody having a debilitating disease or two different things. Let's go to the audio. There is no definitive of information in any of the provided sources that identify fies who specifically released the Robert Special counsel Robert her audio recordings of the then president to Axios. All the sources of every source you find in the case that Axios obtained the recordings, but nobody clarifies the source of the leak or the release, whichever it is. There's one source that notes quote it is not clear how Axios obtained the recording. There's another source that speculates about how Axios has the audio in connection obviously with the book promotion, but doesn't confirm the origin. You can search through x and you can find posts to speculate about the Trump administration's involvement or obviously lost speculation about Axios's motives tied to the release of the book, but none are substantiated with any sort of concrete evidence. So without any clear evidence, the identity of the who, what, where, when and why about the release of the recordings to Axios remains unknown. I want to know, and I find it interesting that none of the other media want to know. Maybe they do and they're not telling, but I'd like to know how just before and Dragon says, the release of the Taper Johnson book is tomorrow, So I'd like to know. Okay, guys, wow, pretty damn good marketing material. How did you accomplish that? And why is no one asking that question? So when ask a straightforward question, where do you? Where did you keep papers that related to those things that you were actively working on? That's what he's asked in this particular portion of the audio, and it is we find that where where did I put the audio? Here? It is where did you have those papers? Listen to this theighbers dead ly its those things that you were actually working.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is what.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen eighteen.
Speaker 2: That there is.
Speaker 3: Remember in this time, my son, it is either been deployed.
Speaker 1: Or is dying.
Speaker 2: Remember how Biden came out, walked into the Brady briefing room, and you know in that loud voice, where he rah was so offended that how dare Robert Her ask me about my son's death. That's none of his business, that I had nothing to do with anything. Oh so we find out in the first well I've actually fast forward, but in the first less than two minutes, it wasn't Robert Her that broke that brought up Bo's death. He was the president himself. Now, as many of you have alluded to earlier, and I agree with you, that's because Bo's death is always a fallback position. This is his crutch he always uses whenever he's in a tough spot. But even more interesting here is he wasn't sure whether it was even at a time when Bo was serving or when Bow had died. He wasn't really clear about whicheveryone. It was just for some clarification, Bo died in May thirtieth of twenty fifteen. He's talking about twenty seventeen, seventeen eighteen, that it's the seventeen eighteen, that that that era. So it's it's just utterly interesting to me that when all of this is going on, he doesn't even remember the dates and decides that I'm going to use Bo's death as an excuse.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: This is what.
Speaker 3: Twenty seventeen eighteen. That here, remember in this time, my son, it is either that deployed or has dyed, and and so.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: And by the way, there were still a lot of people at the times when I got out.
Speaker 2: Of the center. I find this what's sad, but it's also really fascinating to me. The question was where were the documents? And so he's he's wandered around. You know, this was what twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen. Her says something other. Yeah, yeah, yes, sir, And you know, you know I was dealing with Bo's death and there were people in the Senate so and arguably grief can hit you for quite a while. I don't hear any grief in this voice whatsoever. I don't detect. I don't detect any grief at all. What I detect dragon is a brain that cannot, is unable, cannot, and is unable to answer a simple question that he is already answered. I had told my ghostwriter I had found the documents that we need to use that are classified to write this book. I had found them in either the basement or the garage, and hers trying to find out, you know, tell me where you and when you found the documents? And now we're going to go back in time.
Speaker 3: Or encouraging me to run in this period accept the president.
Speaker 2: Man, he just thought that she had a better shot of winning prey and I did.
Speaker 3: And so I hadn't. I hadn't at this point, even I have a pen. I hadn't walked away from the idea and that I may run for office again, if our brand again, if you're running for president, and and so.
Speaker 2: What was happening?
Speaker 3: Thought guy crazy?
Speaker 2: Now you heard an aide interrupt him at that point, he's wandered off into back into two thousand and fifteen, sixteen, when Trump was running and Obama had jogged Biden's side. Well, he wasn't being mean. He just thought she, she, meaning Clinton, had a better What is that? What does that have to do with anything about the documents? Nothing at all? Twenty fifteen and I was twenty fifteen. He was twenty fifteen much of the months. So he goes, yeah, that's right. And by the way, that's an aid helping him answer the questions, which I found interesting. I mean, it could have been the lawyer, but all the sources that I've read said that that was an aid that he had with him.
Speaker 3: What happened in the meantime is that.
Speaker 2: Has and.
Speaker 3: Trump gets elected in November of twenty seventeen, sixteen, twenty sixteen.
Speaker 2: All right, so.
Speaker 1: Have twenty seventeen here, that's when the last office January jers okay, now.
Speaker 3: Posession because Hoornon would quite okay, yeah, and uh.
Speaker 2: In twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Bow had passed had uh Man.
Speaker 2: This this personal.
Speaker 3: The genesis.
Speaker 1: Of the book.
Speaker 3: And the title promised me Dad was a uh.
Speaker 2: I know they're all close to yourselves and dogs, but Bo is like my right arm, and that was my.
Speaker 3: These guys were a year and a day apart, and they could finish each endi sentences.
Speaker 2: And this is an old man reminiscent probably doesn't even remember what the question is. He's just reminiscing, he's just rambling. But this is the commander. I want you to remember. This is the commander in chief at the time, at a time when you know Russia is going to invade Ukraine, at a time when China is an egg still is an existential threat, at a time when he's implemented all of this outrageous spending all of this inflation is going on. We're told it's just transitory inflation. We have all of these problems in the country, and this is the guy in charge. And what astounds me is the rambling gets worse. Now, those of you who heard me talk about this on Saturday, we actually ramble on into a kid's parade, mongolia, any number of totally, completely, wholly irrelevant subjects while he sits there just wandering around, to the point that Robert Hurt at one point says, mister President, do we need to take a break? Oh? No, I want to continue?
Speaker 1: Or Mike, remember when Joe Biden was going to cure cancer He's sitting in find cancer in his own body apparently?
Speaker 2: Wow, Or as someone mentioned in the text line, perhaps when Obama knew that he already had some sign of cancer of some sort at that time. Completely plausible. Here's a greater, I think, more pertinent question, not not compared to yours, but just said, this is a great pertinent question. Uh sixteen forty one, writes Mike. Why didn't her just say, quote, let's go back to my question, where did you find the documents? Close quote? Because this is a deposition and a deposition is all about out what lawyers call discovery. You're trying you want now the judgment never allow this in the courtroom. But remember this is not in the courtroom. But deposition is a form of discovery, so it's outside the courtroom. I could object to a lawyer asking my client a question, but all I can do is just put the objection on the record. My client still has to answer the question whether the objection is full, is ultimately sustained in the courtroom or not. So outside the courtroom, all you're doing is just trying to get everything you can possibly get out out of this man's brain, everything he can possibly remember. And there's also a tactic to this, and the tactic is let him ramble, because he might just, in that rambling say something that is absolutely devastating. That means that Robert Herr has just made his case, and while he won't be able to indue the sitting President, he's able to go back in his Special Council report and say unequivocally, this guy knew exactly what he was doing, or I discovered other crimes in this rambling. Biden could have admitted to other crimes. You know, we might have had a house of Tards moment where Biden admitted to pushing somebody off the platform in the DC Metro and having one of his political enemies killed. That's why you let the rambling go on. But at some point her thinks to himself, Wow, this really is bad. Maybe I ought to give this guy a five minute break.
Speaker 3: Oh I used to go home from the trade.
Speaker 2: In isay. I'n't you just talking thinking about just thinking about the train. Here's Biden talking about one of his favorite things, the train. That tells me, I know, well, maybe you haven't, but I've seen this in elderly grandparents, elderly aunts and uncles, where you're sitting there and you're just talking and they just ramble off and pretty soon they're talking about something that, you know, something they used to do that they really liked. They had nothing to do with the conversation at him. And that is a form of dementia. And this is at the time this recording was made, he was the commander in chief of the United States of America. This audio is utterly devastating and it begs the question who was in charge