Speaker 1: I have, So I have a It's not like a real, real, like deep question.
Speaker 2: It's just something, just a question like for us because we've been here for a while. So if this, if this was back when we used to only do audio, would we start the episode with our true song or what we started with?
Speaker 1: A trumpets?
Speaker 3: It would have been a trumpets.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's what I thought too. I thought it would have been.
Speaker 3: You could have we could have transitioned to our true songs.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, no, no, we figure I gotta let that fuck out of be Like, hey, this song is only two minutes thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: We gotta let the drop that.
Speaker 3: That is Virginia Royalty at its finest, man Like you see that, you see the name of the episode is Yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: What made That's what made me ask the question.
Speaker 3: First of all, emaculate my.
Speaker 2: God, right right, Like I like how I like how some people were talking about how no malice, Like they was questioning no malice, like he was gonna lose a step or something. But I was like, dog, no ballas been spitting. He might have not have been spitting about uh, the trials and tribulations of being the drug dealer anymore, but he was still smoking, he was still spitting hard.
Speaker 3: What what he did. He was a part of a co I want to say it was. Was it the Jako and Big Seawan concert and he Malis was a part of a tour. And I know it because I remember I saw it at the Virginia Ample Theory and yeah, I think it was that one because he went stupid that whole performance. That's when he like started doing the Christian rap. Yeah, and that tape was fired too, bro, No Malice been fired.
Speaker 2: There was really there was a reason why there was discussions of who is the better MC in that group. It's mals. I know it's Malice. Yeah, I ain't trying to get I ain't trying to get this like Ice though for saying it, but yes, it's I agree, it's malice.
Speaker 3: I feel like like I feel like if especially if you grow up around here, like I feel like that's like Pusher is the you know, clearly the bigger one, but I feel like the real ones, know, like Malice was the speer.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what that come come back? And this is disappear and come back without saying while I like my man is here, my man literally wrapped as the tires sixty with the same.
Speaker 3: Never leave my never leave my peace, but like my hot come on.
Speaker 1: Do yes Death.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like the clips argument is a lot better than like say, somebody arguing about like who's better between.
Speaker 2: Outcast I kind of I always look at it, even for that one. I just feel like it kind of just depends on what you like. Like if you're gonna go with like who is the superior EMC, I would say it's Andre's Highes.
Speaker 1: It's better than.
Speaker 2: Big Boy. But big Boy is a monster. Big Boy is that dude in Outcasts. It has repeatedly dropped nothing but fire since they have stopped doing music together.
Speaker 3: When I was younger, like because of like the poetry and everything, like, I gravitated more to the Three Stacks. But as I got older and like my appreciation for like Southern hip hop really grew. Big Boy Man my God like speak, like speak the speaker Box tape.
Speaker 2: Just in general, it is a that first track on speaker Box when it's just a bass check for real, that is that is like some of the best things ever of just the way to just start an album. Because I had as someone who had a fifteen in their car.
Speaker 1: I appreciated it because.
Speaker 2: I used to just let that anytime, I'll just roll up to a place and I just put that joint on, be like, let me just go and show these people that could do.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget, uh, I'll never forget his first solo album. I'll pulled up to Christopher Newport University because they yes, yes, sir twenty ten pulled right up into to Christopher Newport with white people looking extre dreamingly confused and the man terrified.
Speaker 1: It was wonderful. Man.
Speaker 2: They know, they know, Like like I said, that man, you can't name a bad Big Boy album that he's dropped.
Speaker 1: There isn't one, no any album. He's ever been a part of Fire.
Speaker 3: An the Future. He's been a part of Fire Fire.
Speaker 1: Come on that boy Cold.
Speaker 2: I always I always be mad hating when people that are going to get my man respect. Like I don't get me wrong itand I can understand it. Three Stacks is your favorite, no problem there. Big Boys always been my favorite because that man is the Cold since Cold was devined.
Speaker 3: It's like wrestling, like you know what I mean, Like the whole argument about like like if you just watching WWE, are you really a wrestling fan, right. I felt the same way with like this argument, like if you don't put respect on Big Boy's name, Like, are you really really a hip hop fan? I'm gonna say no, automatically say no. No.
Speaker 1: Man. It's like the ever be cold.
Speaker 3: It's like the white man that just that, like last week said like I love pushing your teeth, but I don't understand why people are glazing the clips. You're not gonna push your teeth, man, Yeah, come.
Speaker 1: On, you're not at all. Oh styles p a kiss.
Speaker 2: My gosh, thept going like that is like those are like the epitome of like the back and forth flow of like doing a verse like that. That is like the hall of Fame level of people that were kissing styles.
Speaker 1: Get going fire. I love it, just on.
Speaker 3: Touch just that's why I don't get it, man, Like, how can you not love hip hop?
Speaker 1: You just because dream about this culture? Now?
Speaker 2: That's all come on, bro and speaking even even though they sold that ship, but it's cool they.
Speaker 3: Did, they did. But you know what, speaking of culture, what's hit the intro.
Speaker 4: Real trap ship?
Speaker 2: This is the peak of professional rust.
Speaker 1: Like I love it.
Speaker 5: Once again, get tuned in to the be geped up, put it up, hit the subscribe up and then Hobo cup to do back up from the Scottie Bengs caliber Noble conversation server the side of Cayler Greene. No loves the biggest heel in the photo d maconchash shoo, get hull from the logo and off the top road, starting that god from a locker room in Philly, they got low Black Guy he unit up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come back, no bit up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Sundays Mace made an event and we live with it. And this is why he's a loco.
Speaker 3: Got some prap his shoes on.
Speaker 1: It's never iron the.
Speaker 6: Shortest too, salt, the shitty star and the terrible character and you do that.
Speaker 3: Long, get me right.
Speaker 2: And welcome everyone to the two hundred and second volume of the Black Guy Wrestling Podcast. Shout out to the Man as always with the fire Fire Jace Man.
Speaker 7: Y'all niggas are gonna learn that AO is the goat to the ship fignature, move fire that fire music, fire beats, fire ringle marketing, fire everything.
Speaker 3: Hello, everybody, welcome. Yeah, I mean the brand is healthy. We here finansially heat holding it down for the time being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a uh man, Chads gets it eventially.
Speaker 3: And you know, when child gets here, I'm gonna politely tell him too. When it went eight forty five hits, we are gone. We'll cut this, you know quick, even if we are mid conversation.
Speaker 1: He's like what it was? Just be like, eh, you can find me that.
Speaker 3: No, no, we're gonna give you the quality content. But we we we we tired. We got a rock out for rocking, trying to rock out a little early tonight. But with that being said, coming in first, Scotland Underwood.
Speaker 1: Coming in a second. For now it is your boys solo no lo Green.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, one time for d Mat, one time for Lorenzo. Yes, their brand is healthy them gentlemen are on assignment right now. But we're here, we are. How were you doing, sir?
Speaker 1: I thought, all right, man, I mean it was cool, it was cool.
Speaker 2: I was watching Uh, I was watching Thunderbolts today before before and then I saw way too many notifications in the group chat, and it made me sad because I knew, because I knew exactly what that meant.
Speaker 3: Nothing. Yeah, it was going on.
Speaker 1: First. First, how was thunderbolt Oh, Thunderbolts was fantastic.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Brouh definitely one of the better movies post end Game also probably one of the better Marvel like all around, like Marvel movies. Really enjoyed man, I really, I really enjoyed it. I like to I like the direction that they're going.
Speaker 3: Do you get the sense that death is intending soon for a lot of these folks?
Speaker 2: Probably, yes, sir, Probably it's cool. The only thing I don't well, it's like I didn't like it. It's because Marvel definitely spoiled it for it. If you if you didn't watch the joint the first weekend, I'm not gonna say it because I don't think.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you see it yet, like you're seeing what they changed, like the poster fiction.
Speaker 3: I know what it. Yeah, I know what it is.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Yeah, yeah. I was like, damn, you didn't even let people watch.
Speaker 1: You didn't get people. They changed it after the first weekend.
Speaker 3: I was like, oh, okay, didn't even let you breathe like you did it within like two days.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Doug, I'm still watching Centers, but you are changing the damn post.
Speaker 3: It, so you know, like admitted an agreement with the with the missus that we watch centers together, right, so I got another month before I can actually see it, and you know it was rather yeah, and you know it was released today, I think on on digital platforms, so like clips are circulating, man, I'll be you can hell out of those, like oh scroll.
Speaker 1: The fact you are masterful at this like very sad.
Speaker 2: There's elusiveness of how you've got away without like shit being really messed up for you. So I commend you because I'm not.
Speaker 1: Even online like that for real, and I would have seen way more thing.
Speaker 3: I've seen everything, you know what it is like, I really embody the spirit of somebody that like like there's nothing like you could spoil something for me. I'm not gonna get upset, like like we were me and the friends that we're talking about last night, like when I was a kid and Smackedown was taped on Tuesday. Guess who was looking at the spoilers on Wednesday?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 3: I got you? Yeah, like you like when we talked this morning and you said about the post credit trailer. Yes, I didn't know what the post credit trailer was. I read it the first day. I know exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: I've waited till I watched the movie. But yeah, man, I already know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Sonic three, Sonic three. The reason why I rushed to go see it was because I read what the post was.
Speaker 1: I forgot you did that ship quick? I did? I did.
Speaker 3: But look, man, let's go ahead and get this, uh, this sad stuff out the way. Uh and clearly you know we'll get Chatz's thoughts when when he pops on.
Speaker 1: But ultimately sad king ultimate ultimate man.
Speaker 3: So the you know what I mean. Woke up this morning. Everything was, you know, just like a regular day. You know, I mean, a happy Pride month to those out here. You know, I mean much luck to you from the BGW crew. But I'm thinking, everything's good. Boom, go to the gym. Everything's good. We up. We come back from the gym and I hop on Twitter, which is always a mistake, always a mistake, because then I see the tweet are from Ron Killing and saying, you know, shout out to Ron Killing. He follows the pot page, you know what I mean. So like I'm like, yeah, I'm like, our truth. What's he talking about?
Speaker 1: What's this?
Speaker 3: Man? All to day you've been you've been released from what from from w W. You're thinking us for for what what? No, you you go through this thing where you're like, man, this is an art truth thing is June first he probably playing. He's thinking it's yeah, he's just too much behind, that's all. And then I saw that Sean Sean Bross that tweet.
Speaker 1: Man said, nah, this is true, this is accurate. That's it. What like? Man? Like, after I finished watching.
Speaker 2: The trailer not the trailer for the post credits scene, I was like, i' let you see this phold on and I just looked at all these notifications and I was just like, man, please, please don't let it be that bad. Please don't let nobody die. But the only thing that died was was my love, my love. That's what guy like, Yo, Like this don't even make any sense, man, Like, what are we doing here at all?
Speaker 3: I think that's something that's like confusing about it, Like this don't make sense at all. You just released a shirt that's telling great by the way, you know what I mean. You just had him on Saturday NIGHTE main event against John Cena. You just had him. You kind of got him in a storyline mixed with me solo and all that and then on top of that man just like I don't think I've ever seen a wrestler universally loved like our Truth. Yeah, like everybody loves our truth. Like you think about the amount of people in character that our Truth has broken just by being himself, by being funny and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Everybody, no one was safe.
Speaker 2: You were getting everyone, You're breaking character from him just being naturally funny, and then you forget what you're doing and where you're at for a little bit. Like honestly, he's like the like you might have, like your locker room leaders and stuff like that. But I always looked at him as like the heart and soul of that locker world, because that man is loved. Like if you didn't go up and down the timeline seeing everybody's reactions in their posts after he posted his.
Speaker 1: Least tweet and I read the miss one, the miss one, and I was like.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 3: Tough. And that's the crazy thing too, about this whole like this whole thing, like like we were just talking a couple of weeks ago about like people like putting respect on our troops name like like he's like a comedy relief, but like we're talking about a legit legend right who can still go in the ring, you know what I mean? Like even just like the like our troop against John Cena, I'm like, dare I say our truth? May was starting to make the John Cena He'll Turn feel more compelling than maybe what was previously done.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But man, like there's so many so as you can see by by my my title, like w W E is.
Speaker 1: Yo bro, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's like remember like right before WrestleMania, it was the pot before WrestleMania, and we were just talking about how like what if, like how more important like that WrestleMania was and like what will come after it? And so far we have been saddened by many and many things.
Speaker 1: From releases from all these releases from there, uh.
Speaker 2: Just leaning leaning more and more into the white ring, white rights wing comedy and lifestyle, and it's just mad like like TKO.
Speaker 1: Definitely is putting their imprint this company.
Speaker 3: So it's so impressive. It's so impressive because like like it's one thing for cuts to happen, you know what I mean, Like that's just the nature game, but now you're cutting people that like you're like this is a morale effector yes, like people are gonna be depressed in that locker room. Right, And then you've got this whole concept like I did the tweet earlier, like they they're not extending Carlito's agreement, this contract. Right, So in one day you have released two people of color, right, and like you said, we're leaning into right wing comedy to promote their Netflix stand ups or whatever like that, you're losing faith in your audience. Yes, you are holding record numbers, you know what I mean. The gates are still strong, pay per views are so strong. But at what cost? Right, what costs? And I've seen this, I've seen this with the UFC. Right, the UFC is soulless. Yes, those.
Speaker 2: UFC lost me a while ago. There used to be a time where I was like super excited. I knew like the top five of each division, who was like the newcomers, who I knew every champion.
Speaker 1: I knew who was gonna be the one that.
Speaker 2: Might be able to take the belt from him, And it just was like a much better product. And now today I couldn't tell you not one of they champions without looking it up. I can't remember the last time I watched the whole UFC card and wait.
Speaker 1: The last time.
Speaker 2: No, it was not John Jones. I watched one more recently to that it was it was Can what's old Boy from?
Speaker 1: Uh? From England? Uh? Edwards Me, okay, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: The card he lost the car when he lost his belt to Old Boy was the last card I watched all the way through.
Speaker 3: Duh, that was last year.
Speaker 1: I know, last year, the last time I watched the whole card all the way through.
Speaker 2: Usually I'll wait to there's like a main event that I'll be like, okay, so I look at the time and be like, oh, it's like twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: They should be about to come to the ring now. So then I'll go and watch it and get just turned on.
Speaker 2: My way of watching things and watch the main event.
Speaker 1: But soulless, as you said, like there's nothing there for us anymore.
Speaker 3: And that's what we're seeing right now with ww WE, Like you're you're cutting people that have still great value. You know, it's a custom in like Japan, Mexico, like the bigger promotions that like aging veterans are still essential to the car, like they're usually in the opening match, comedy relief, and then you know what I mean, But like now we're what are we getting? Like, what are we getting from this point on? Like people look forward to truth segments, right, there was a segment of Honest that looked forward to Carlile being the comedy relief in Judgment Day. And also this goes to show you that if they're okay with not renewing the contract of our truth, nobody is safe in that company world.
Speaker 1: Nobody, No, nobody. Because I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I literally thought he was gonna be there forever or at least until until he like decided he never wanted to do this again.
Speaker 1: I thought he was safe.
Speaker 2: But that that tweet of him telling us and informing us of him being released is like a shotgun to the chest and soul.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like, it's just crazy.
Speaker 3: Do you hope that like like his contracts just not being renewed, right? Yes? Do you can you foresee that like this having like such a drawback, like they they like you have to bring them back. You remember when Honestly go ahead? You remember when Drake Maverick got fired.
Speaker 2: I do, And then there was like such a support and uproar that everyone was like.
Speaker 3: Nah, this is crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah yo, man, uh when Drake Maverick got released and everyone went crazy saying.
Speaker 1: Like, Yo, what are we doing? What are y'all doing? And that man was back immediately a different regime regime.
Speaker 3: Can you see this happening with truth?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Okay, so when you when I saw the tweet that you sent me, I originally thought like this. I was like, this is just part of it show man, like because I still think he is part of like the redemption of John Cena.
Speaker 1: But then the more I saw, the less my optimism went down.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that is great a delusion.
Speaker 1: It was absolutely it's gone. I don't have that optimism anymore.
Speaker 2: They killed it. It is pessimistic city over here. Baby.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, I just don't like this. I don't like the direction that w W is going in, right, And I'm not one of those like I've seen people like, oh, I'm gonna stop watching people always say that you guys are the delusion being naive, like it's it's heaven between the two of y'all.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: But with that being said, right, I was gonna talk about this later with like AW and like the momentum that AW has right now, and that EBB and flow that you kind of need in wrestling to keep things healthy. And it's weird because it's like every time WWE starts to sync, AW just happens to just come up right. And I feel like we're reverting to twenty nineteen WWE, not in terms of story, not in terms of like people not wanting different for the product.
Speaker 1: But those are not good times.
Speaker 3: Those weren't horrible times horrible times. But doesn't it feel like with the things that are happening in WWE, like watching aw just happens to be right now the better product and a more entertaining show to watch.
Speaker 2: Oh, they got that, like if you just go fro, even if you just go from a simply wrestling standpoint like they their wrestling has always been like top tier.
Speaker 1: Their storylines that.
Speaker 2: The thing that we used to kill aw FO, they've gotten so much better at Like you could go like from like when we were talking about Hangman. Hangman is literally like the best character in wrestling to me, and they knock it out the park every time.
Speaker 1: They have one of the best women's matches.
Speaker 2: Anticipated right now with Mercedes Monet and Tony Storm, like just have Swerve continuing to be included in him and and will and will trying to be the power of friendship and then bring everybody together to stop.
Speaker 3: Another another, another person that operates here. We're on this the lousion.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely, absolutely, that's That's another way I can describe thunderbolts.
Speaker 1: Also is the power of friendship, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I mean the power of friendship. It goes a long way.
Speaker 1: It does. Who can't who can't like relate.
Speaker 3: A lot of people. There's a lot of people with hate in their heart. Damn I got friends, though I love my friends. Triple H does not operate with the power of friendship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that bad bitch at the Eastern Conference Championship game.
Speaker 3: Or the Eastern Conference finals. Yeah, he looked on but he always looks uncomfortable. He's like, oh, there's too many niggas here.
Speaker 1: Like it even Indiana, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's yeah. Do you have any significant truth moments that you you thoroughly enjoy all of them?
Speaker 2: But if we're gonna pick some, like one of my favorites first, because I guess because I was there. The hot tag they're in the in the what's you called it?
Speaker 1: The six pack ladder match for the for the tag team belts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did a.
Speaker 2: Hot tag in a ladder match. Then when he was in the Royal Rumble and he was in the Women's Royal Rumble and he's like, where are all the guys at?
Speaker 3: Shoot the joint he did where he thought he was in money in the bank. I posted it earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah the.
Speaker 3: Shoot, Yeah, the hot tag was fire you shoot. Even though like what he did, the work he did with Judgment Day, like I feel like he made Judgment Day like a relevant, not relevant group, but like made him entertaining.
Speaker 1: That gave that gave that game. Judgment Day even bore like life for a little longer.
Speaker 2: Because they were starting people were starting to lose them. We started to lose Judgment Day, especially when they got j D there. But then when they asserted truth and gave all that comic relief when he remember we had the jelly rolls. He was and it was he was like, yo, I heard you need a fifth member for the for Boar Games.
Speaker 3: Truth.
Speaker 1: It was that was last night. Oh when how did I do?
Speaker 3: I told.
Speaker 1: Comedy comedic genius, man, hey, look who's here.
Speaker 3: It's chess. Somebody who's got somebody whose contract is Reneude yeah, so child the childs will be here, the truth will I got that same I got that same hat. Hey brother, go ahead, man.
Speaker 1: Good even gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Hey bro, what's up? Man? Hey man? You got the mic? Man? What's what's on your mind?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: What's on your mind?
Speaker 1: What's up all y'all out there? Thanks for joining in? You know, bring up with why it is wild?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Talk to a chef? How you feeling broke?
Speaker 1: Rough day?
Speaker 8: Man, it's a rough day, rough day, our truth manh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's tough. Tough man. Just wrestle scenea too bro good match. Wrestled on Friday. That's it on Friday. Now, it's tough man, tough.
Speaker 3: You look you you're looking at w W A little crazy right now?
Speaker 1: Man, look belildered.
Speaker 3: Oh man, wow, So let me let me ask you a question. Let me ask you a question, because, like I said, we were getting these like these cuts right then on top of that ticket prices ridiculous. Right then they're going back Yeah, then they're going back to Vegas and southern New Orleans for meybium. Right now they're releasing let it go our truth. Right At what point do your like do you just throw your hands up and you're like, you know what, this is not my cup of tea no more. I'm I'm gonna go watch something else.
Speaker 2: I think I'm there, man, Damn, oh, you're there. I mean, I mean it's always been support the wrestlers, not the company. That's the way it's always been.
Speaker 1: But no, it's even even hard to do that.
Speaker 3: Brother, Damn, you're done with the graphs altogether?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, of course not. Of course, of course it will always support. It's it's it's different, like.
Speaker 4: It's different between sports when something happens like with like NBA, you know what I'm saying, WNBA, NFL, where it's like if something happens with the ORG, Okay, well you can deal with that isolated event, like all right, you know what, that's some NSL politics. Shit, I'm gonna put that to the side because at least I still got my team or my whoever I like is still kind of protected in a way, so I can I can separate. Not saying you can't do that with the graps. Obviously we do it a lot. You have to really to enjoy it, especially.
Speaker 1: In this day and age.
Speaker 4: But when when the business decisions start to hit your phase and start to really affect your joy.
Speaker 1: That's when it gets tough.
Speaker 4: So that's where I'm at, Like, I ain't gonna fully toss on the time, of course not.
Speaker 1: Will it be the same kind of passion.
Speaker 4: Maybe not, especially now I'm kind of focused with you know, Lady Who Collective, so that energy might just go there.
Speaker 1: But I have to find and I'll.
Speaker 4: Get to this moment we do my topic, but I have to find some type of balance with my piece and making sure my joy is alf protective because it gets hard. It gets hard when you want to support just the wrestler and the graps, but knowing it's like damn, obviously you know certain people are protected, but it feels like damn, who's next on the talking But that's somebody I enjoyed watching. That was a long answer. No long, I'm sorry. Huh, that was a long answer. I'm sorry. I just had to get it.
Speaker 3: Off myst on personal I'm gonna let you know right now, nigga, you're not going anywhere on this podcast. This is blooded blood out.
Speaker 9: Oh no, you said, you said, I'm like focused on Lady Who Collected, So in my head, I'm like, so this Nigga is just using bg W.
Speaker 3: To I see the play. I see the play. Nigga, You're not going nowhere.
Speaker 1: I'm dead.
Speaker 3: You will sit here.
Speaker 1: Bro. You putting ship, that's not damn. I'm not doing none of that.
Speaker 3: You here, You're gonna watch these Kenny Omega matches and you're gonna restore the fucking feeling because that's what I did.
Speaker 2: That man said that you'd bother be Michael Jordan's and Space Jam if the Aliens won.
Speaker 1: That is what you found to do.
Speaker 3: Do you know how many times I have told no, I quit, I don't want to do this no more. And you know what I always get told? You not going nowhere, nigga.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I'm being a hundred.
Speaker 2: That's for everybody. Did you not know that's just how it goes. Yeah, ain't leaving, man, I knew.
Speaker 3: I knew.
Speaker 1: It's just an any.
Speaker 2: Moving back and you moving back to UH to v A. You definitely can't leave. Yeah, we can show up with the crib. You're gonna do the show.
Speaker 4: Listen, Carla Bailey would not approve of these type of actions, so listen, I'm all in, all right, don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: No need to come up. I don't want no violence.
Speaker 10: He's in twenty twenty five Bigga will turn into ce U c B Punk Nigga be doing a brawl out O ladies. Whuper collected.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, wrestling's up in this.
Speaker 4: I'm contractedly in uh to do this for life.
Speaker 1: So don't get fine that's it.
Speaker 3: Now, you like like you said it, like like this like was a gut punch, Like what especially because like we're about to go into money in the bank World's collide and you know they're gonna do with the press conference afterwards and they're gonna tell how it was a record gate and the partnership with Triple A is flourishing, and Blase Blah say some bullshit bullshit, right, is just a lot of like even just like down to like like John Cena and Logan Paul against Cody Rhodes and Ja. So like that's not that's that's not moving me, that's not fulfilling my soul. That's not as a as a wrestling fan. That's not doing what it needs to do.
Speaker 2: Right, Oh that's the most that's the most heeled thing John have done. Work with Logan. I don't know, I don't know I did.
Speaker 3: I did watch a whole bunch of Kenny Omega matches today and that ship really did make my my spirit happen well.
Speaker 1: Which which was did you watch wat what Eric Kitty?
Speaker 3: This was both collector Kenny?
Speaker 1: Ah, Okay, that's what. That's what I hate with him for him was strong?
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, So I didn't know that Kenny Omego have rest of a dragon league.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 3: Man, Wow, you know Kenny might be he might be creeping up in the sing like Kenny's in my top three right now. He has surpassed Tobashi. Yeah. Man, he right there with Brett. Oh like, he right there with Brett. It's crazy. I never thought I saw yeh, he right there. Like I told myself later this week, I was gonna go back and watch the Ocado matches because I never really gave it was a fair shake at the time. So I'm gonna go back and watch him. Can I see Kenny surpassing Sting? Nah?
Speaker 1: Never? Nah, never passed to Steve Boarding.
Speaker 3: I watched the stink Sting for Scott's done on Nitro Nigga. My shirt was off, it was we was up, it was it was money. But we're not here for that we're not here for that. Do we got anything well, you know, do we got anything about Carlito as well?
Speaker 2: I'm another great piece man, Yeah, oh no, just another great piece, like especially comedically that every time he been on TV, he's usually that man. Hey, I get it, he gets a laugh out of me. Man, just been doing some little simple ship.
Speaker 3: Are we not disturbed that that they they pretty much told two black men that they contracts are not going forward like that, Like that's not lost on anybody, right, Nope, you know how.
Speaker 1: They got this red Shiel ready not at all, not at all planned.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you man, it's just like like.
Speaker 1: Hey, shout out to wn b A man.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, oh yeah wait wait before before we get too far, we have to inform Chazz or something. Hey, Chazz, this podcast has our work in five minutes left. I'm just letting you know that.
Speaker 3: Not for any particular reason. Niggas just want to go and you know, you know, the.
Speaker 1: You ain't guy explain me almost called out.
Speaker 3: See see this is the tough shit I'm talking about, man, Like you know what I mean, Like he's about to call a well then he gets on the podcast and been like, yo, fuck these BGW niggas. I'm doing my own thing being great. You know what I mean? What's next chance is?
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, listen, you're not about to pack me, me and gains you Scott, not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: You're right, I'm sorry. You trying to do not bad? Yeah, no, yeah, I know. Hey, this is what it's like not to get bullied. Is this what this is like?
Speaker 4: You just got to watch put you first? You gotta put you first?
Speaker 3: J Ro what up?
Speaker 1: Man, man man?
Speaker 3: How y'a feel about money in the bank? Well, y'all, y'all drugging me too, you know yo?
Speaker 2: You know who what I'm excited for, Naomi and money in the bank, That's what I'm excited for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the legenda is strong, That's what I want.
Speaker 2: I want at the end of that match, crazy ass Iobe with that briefcase.
Speaker 1: I want that too.
Speaker 4: But I need Shenanigans because they've sapped the joy out of what's supposed to be money in the bank.
Speaker 1: And now obviously a.
Speaker 4: Lot of a lot of this ship could change if somehow, some way Chiller Cross finds its way. I'm into the playing field. That would that would heal something don't see it happening.
Speaker 1: But whatever, I'm here to be okay, you you and you and me and uh Christa camp I feel you. That's what that's what's up.
Speaker 6: Yes, sir, shout outs to the lusion. It's only delusional. You're gonna get this work. You're gonna get this l A Night briefcase win, and you're gonna be happy with it. That is nasty till you need to be honest with you. I actually think like my dark horse for money in the bank is onra day. That'd be crazy. That's my crazy if away, that's that's my dark Like I can see them.
Speaker 3: Greed. We're sick to broad were sick. That's exactly why we leave in early Toto. Yeah yeah we are. Yeah, but andd like I can see Andrada winning just on the strength of like the l A market, you know what I mean, like the Hispanic market. Already in l A they're doing the Triple A thing. They already have announced plans for a big show or Mexico, Like it would make sense like in theory.
Speaker 8: Like.
Speaker 1: Oh do like uh.
Speaker 2: When like r v D one at one Night's there, but yeah, but not honestly like him winning him winning the belt at Mexico would be really would be dumpe to see though maybe delusion.
Speaker 3: But still don't see is the delusion of a Pensa woman.
Speaker 2: I think Pinta would have a way better chance than Riday personally, you see.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. But like Andrade being like like, nobody would anticipate on trade. No, it makes it makes sense.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, Andreida win that man went take home the briefcase after hiding his child.
Speaker 1: That's great. That's that's a crazy year.
Speaker 4: He shout out the clips, Ah, shout the clips. Yeah, we're back on the stove.
Speaker 1: In July, baby, July eleventh. Now, wait, that's that's the same weekend. That's the weekend of elevent evolution Evolution and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, and uh all yeah and the nice main event good weekend and great American Bash.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I'm I'm still I'm still like on the I'm on the fits. I'm like this close. I might if I can find me, if I find like a good what's up?
Speaker 3: Do it?
Speaker 1: I think to Atlanta or no, no, no, oh do it. I'm thinking about it. I'm thinking about it. Yeah, big ship, I love that.
Speaker 3: Good time, yo, what if how You're all gonna feel like Real Ripley wins money in the bank, like like like, let's let's paint the picture. Like let's say Naomi is on the ladder and she's about to pull it down, and then Real Ripley pushes her off. Oh, do the same thing that Tiffany did the Chelsea last year. Yeah, last year. That probably that probably be that probably be my my exit for a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's when I turned it off.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm like, you know what, let me find something else to do this Saturday night, man, let me watch, let me watch n w A.
Speaker 1: I'll never be that down bad. I'll never be that down bad man.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, but look, look, you know you guys what Julia Alexa Bliss? Who else is in the match?
Speaker 2: Julia Alexa Bliss, Rock Sand uh riah and one more?
Speaker 1: Uh hold on, hold on.
Speaker 3: I literally just said, I know, yeah, the last personal game in between. That's the five Stephanie Live or Ivy Nile. I'm not mistaken, Okay, that's the r that's tomorrow.
Speaker 1: So so Stephanie Dephanie definitely, I mean, we can hold.
Speaker 2: Kennedy Stephanie Ivey now will Live Live It gotta be stuff, right, you said gotta be. I'm hoping it is, but I don't know about gotta be.
Speaker 3: You can watch the white Why are we just sleeping on Ivy Nile like this? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: And I will tell you.
Speaker 4: Shout out, Shout out to Ivy, Shout out to Nay, shout out to But yeah, it gotta be stuff.
Speaker 1: Nigga, what you mean sleeping on Ivy? Now hibernation and that's what this is. Bro. Let's say no disrespect.
Speaker 2: But no, it's either two people winning that match, and it is Stephanie back where.
Speaker 3: Stephanie already got a match Saturday. Stephanie already got a mess Saturday.
Speaker 1: Double up? So up yo, listen to Mace double it up?
Speaker 3: All right? So if we double on nothing and then old Grande Americano's winning tomorrow night, right, hell Na?
Speaker 1: Why not Scott Man whatever, whatever, whatever, man, whatever's in this match.
Speaker 3: It's a it's punk and AJ punk AJ and Grande Americana. Oh man, No, don't get it twisted. Don't get it twisted. I'm really looking forward to this match. Here has been twenty years since seam punking AJ styles have been in the ring.
Speaker 1: Together crazy, and I don't even talk about the.
Speaker 3: Mask or anything. You're getting See them Punk aj Styles and Chad Gable in a triple threat match and you know it was gonna get timed. And if you saw that match that Gable had last week with Pensa and Dragon.
Speaker 1: Lead, come on, come on, hey, I agree that boy Chad gave up it on the run.
Speaker 3: And then on top of the mosing is having a match with the Kingo at Worlds Collide. I'm more excited about World's Collide than am money in the bank. If I'm being honest with.
Speaker 1: You, newly world champion Kingo.
Speaker 3: Over over under the Reo pops up?
Speaker 1: No, ain't hell?
Speaker 3: Okay, are you confident in that?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Are you sure I would put a gentleman's bet of one dollar that he would not be there?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna respectfully the line, okay, because I'm not confident.
Speaker 1: I just feel like he would be there. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, it's like, first of all, not even on the poster. That's what I'm saying. He might be a surprise. Boom boom, we got a gentleman's best Okay.
Speaker 1: What's that ship called?
Speaker 2: What's that ship from that Eddie Murphy movie from the from the eighties, Trading Places, wasn't.
Speaker 3: You you know it should be noted too. But I don't know if y'all saw the clip of the King of Winning, but there were some booze of him beating out real.
Speaker 1: Interesting. I'm not surprised.
Speaker 3: You said, you're not surprised, just.
Speaker 1: Because not not because of what we know about what I believe.
Speaker 4: I just you know, despite all the stuff up, he's still beloved in that area for whatever reason.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that doesn't really I ain't fucking with it, but I'm not surprised.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be a good week, man, It's gonna be It's gonna be an interesting week. You got four Look, we got four hours of dynamite, you know what I mean. I'm not gonna watch, but I'll tap in. I'll tap into my usual too.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep it real. There's no there's no NBA playoffs that day. There's no NHL playoffs that day. Aw got me.
Speaker 1: I will be watching at least three hours of it.
Speaker 3: Oh, you're gonna be locked in, Okay, I'll be there. Why is the court?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: A w just has a tendency to like just randomly do stuff like, oh, it's a random Wednesday. Let's give you four hours.
Speaker 2: You see, uh you see the joint of you see kitties match for it? Like you know who we got hes facing?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah that that ship looks now.
Speaker 3: Anything like like you've already stold me right, there's Kenny gonna be there. We good? We uh you know what I mean? Like that's all the only thing I would have changed, Like you know what I mean, love to masquerate a Dorada, but like I'm like, you know, hitching Sarah with my guy, So it's.
Speaker 1: Just Sarah dum. I was sad. I was watching Collision. I was like, damn, this mallfucking loves Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what we do what we're doing there, but it's all good. It's all good. Just booking the script before we actually lock in with a W and every you gots topics n x T. It'saw a lot of a lot of things.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: J C Jane.
Speaker 2: Yo yo, shout out j C j for real bad. She's been putting in that work, she's been she's been n for a minute. Anyone says she doesn't deserve it is wild. Now you can be surprised, because I was definitely surprised when I went on Twitter after watching the game and being like.
Speaker 1: Wait, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa Ja c j did what? But I can't be out here saying she ain't deserve it. He definitely deserves it. Man, she'd been out, she'd be rocking in NXC for a minute.
Speaker 3: When Ja C Jane originally linked up with Mandy Rose and gg Dolan an XT two point zero, I had a flat top.
Speaker 1: I remember that.
Speaker 3: How How didn't even Yeah, hadn't even started to retwist you did it? We weren't you know what I mean? We weren't visual you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: We won't.
Speaker 3: You're still we're still three man booth yep Ship When Jason, when Jay C Jane first came to U pro providence of prominence see them Punk had just debuted in a w who Super Senior bro.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, congratulations on that title. When man, she can't really just be doing ship.
Speaker 3: I mean, what are you gonna do? Man? You can your roster getting gutted already.
Speaker 1: What can you do?
Speaker 3: H She is just a placeholder for the last right.
Speaker 4: I hope, So I would imagine that I've been saying it needs to be the agenda because you just said you're gut and everything else.
Speaker 1: So the title good as hers man not as well. Let's let's get it back on track. Let's get it back on.
Speaker 3: Track, like Lash running through what's what's the name Fatal Influence?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, run that run that she put the title on her on Tuesday. I don't care.
Speaker 1: That's cool A week run runs, we get we're here for it.
Speaker 4: If Ricky Saints can randomly lose last Lesson can randomly win.
Speaker 3: You know, Ricky getting getting looked like he might be getting a call up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so soon? Where would you put him? Broll?
Speaker 3: He has the apprenticeship with Punk, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like he could you couldn't.
Speaker 3: You couldn't just automatically thrust him in this this feud with with Punk and Seth and all them. Yeah, I don't know why Ricky Ricky Saints versus Bronson Reid, nothing like that. That sounds like a good, good match right there, it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: That would be a great match.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of tsunamis in this future, but I do see you think it would be a great match, Like I can see him.
Speaker 1: Winning and then that man's tsunamis that man at least three times?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's what we want, that's what we need. Yeah yeah, how do y'all feel about this? Ethan Page, Javon Evans, Ray Phoenix, Lard Oak Blado, kidd, that's gonna be a I y'all feel about ja? What y'all think of that?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Man? That boy cold, that boy hey he fit in like first of all the tag team with him and Ray Phoenix.
Speaker 1: It was already like something that intrigued me.
Speaker 2: But I really, I really, Uh it's really dope to see where we've seen him come from. Uh, seeing him like doing this thing dp W and now doing this thing n x C and then he got his first match on SmackDown where he killed.
Speaker 1: It was just beautiful to see bro proud, Uncle proud, proud, and yo know, shout out shout out to that one little thing you know, he let you know when to let the cliff don.
Speaker 3: He called Tony a crackheaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that look that didn't stop to see, So shout out to that. That's all I was concerned about. But we're back on track.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what government call up about to say that's probably yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: I heard what you said.
Speaker 3: I heard what you say.
Speaker 1: He called him at twelve am on FaceTime.
Speaker 3: Hey, look, I think this might be I think this might be Javon's like his w you know what I mean? Like I feel like Ethan Page don't need nxteen no more.
Speaker 4: And like I said, once it's time, he's the top ten, top five. Heel right now, right now, right now, he has it. He has it again. I just always it's funny. I love tom Stance, I love going back in time. Eleven week me, Scott was building and I was like, yo, you see Ethan making this sleep And he was like, you know, he has to prove it to me, and he wasn't disrespectful with it. But I understood where you were coming from, because this was a whole new ball game in a whole new space and not the same freedoms you had. You know what I'm saying over there. But from from day one, he knocked it out the park. He knocked it out the park. He just understood the assignment.
Speaker 3: I definitely got on this podcast and slandered Ethan Page crazy. So I apologize. I wasn't familiar with yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. I wasn't familiar.
Speaker 3: I got up here and I said that Niggas Ceiling is the TNA ex Division champion. Damn shoot, I got another apology, man, because like I also got on this this podcast and I was like when Santana or Northeast broke up, I was like, I don't know where. I was like, I don't see Santana or Ortiz being single stars. I just bought a Santana's shirt last night.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey man, you know you know you'd be right a lot, you'd be right a lot. But man, those missters of yours.
Speaker 3: Wicked, wicked, what you know, all it all out saying, so fuck it if I'm being like when it comes to Mike Santana, right like if you remember when he first went single, like he had like the like the shorts, you know what I mean, like the hair, like the bandana, like something still won't clicking. Like he felt like a mid carter. Right now, Mike Santana feels like a superstar right the presentation, like so you know what I mean, salute to what he's been doing in h O G E.
Speaker 1: T A.
Speaker 3: Like I said, like the whole like even in NXT like that that entrance was fired. So I yeah, Mike Santana like definitely getting big, big money when he comes when when the time comes, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Think he would.
Speaker 2: You think you can see him like when the time comes for him to leave Tona, do you think he would go to WWE or you think he would go back to A Wow. Oh so selfishly I would love him to stay long term in DNA, selfishly just because he really could be it could be all all the tips on him and he really has the whole playing field to do wherever he wants to do creatively, not just for him before the locker room. And I feel like he's one of those people in the locker room where like he's beloved people. Really, you know what I'm saying, fuck with him. You understand he doesn't come off the stake like what you see is what you get and you build around that, you believe in that. So selfishly I would like to see that. But you know, money talks, money moves, So.
Speaker 1: He didn't. He didn't look bad at n x T. He didn't look but that a w one is intriguing.
Speaker 3: There's a redemption story. Oh him going back to Yeah, there's story. Yeah that that one like he like that could be like their first like Drew McIntyre somebody and coming back like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah like that.
Speaker 3: Shoot like Mike Mike Santana swerved Strickland feud. I'm running that. I've run that serious? Why not still mad that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Still mad that the blow off the Santana and Orties was a rampagement?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh so disrespect. That is a show that's not even around no more. Dad, what's collision? What's collision? The thing when that was happened, I can't remember.
Speaker 3: Yes, damn.
Speaker 1: This when it was one of the three. Man, we damn crazy.
Speaker 3: He did he did put trick in his place like that? He did? He did.
Speaker 1: He did. Oh, shout out the trick too, man, shout out the trick.
Speaker 3: A TNA World haldyweight champion.
Speaker 1: All right, what is he like?
Speaker 2: One of what four or five people that is one the TNA championship, in the NXC championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the trick?
Speaker 3: Uh what were your topics?
Speaker 1: Mhm uh? Mine was the rules of engagement in war?
Speaker 3: Talk to me.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, let that rock? Yeah, and this is all right, So this is more directed at the fans of.
Speaker 2: Respective companies and whatnot, not really directed at the companies themselves, because.
Speaker 1: A lot of people.
Speaker 2: Are upset that w w E continues to counter program and run shows when a w is running shows.
Speaker 1: First of all, that's more wrestling for us. Man, aren't you? Aren't you more? Go ahead?
Speaker 4: I love when no goes, first of all, because then whatever point you had, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: You thought you had dropped, you thought you had your little statement.
Speaker 3: It is even like it is even better when you see it like in person. We're gonna let you get your ship off, and he's just gonna come in and be like a.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh wanta let you feels I always I'm gonna let you get you I'm gonna let me get your point across. I'm an active listener. I'm gonna listen to what you got to say. I ain't gonna like completely like ignore you and then just get my shit off.
Speaker 1: We're not but like they are.
Speaker 2: Of course, ww IS gonna continue to counter program against their second like their biggest rival in w uh in a w and you first, you should be excited that you're getting more wrestling, more graps for us, more quality wrestling.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Then now.
Speaker 2: What they're doing with evolution, totally different thing that we're not gonna talk about right now because that is not my topic.
Speaker 1: But it's just I don't understand why people are upset by this. This is war. This is what people, This is what we grew up on. This, this is what has been going on since the nineties when there actually were two big companies battling week the week for our dollar, our eyeballs, our attention, and competition breeds better product. AW.
Speaker 2: The formation of AW and its creation has made a WWE step. Their gave up because they didn't have anyone. It was like Madden out here with EA. For a while, there was no one challenge in WWE, so there was no one out here. Ww adn't had to do nothing. They can put out the same bullshitn't be cool. But with AW on their heels, not like financially, but at least from a product standpoint and entertainment standpoint.
Speaker 1: Then that is better for us.
Speaker 2: So at the end of the day, you can gripe, you can complain, and you could do everything that you feel like. But I'm waiting for the day AW starts to counter program when they see WWE running the show. I want AW to run a show because if we keep it in a buck, aw's pls or pay per views have been better than WWE's pay per views, So why not you can You can literally just.
Speaker 1: Put your best against their best.
Speaker 2: And then run it up. And at the end of the day, it's great for us. It's great for the restless because they get more opportunities. So I don't really see it as a downfall or something to get upset about. Who cares if they counter program The day the AW counter program is the day that we are all waiting for as fans. So that's all that we want, And that's all I have to say. What do you think beautiful?
Speaker 1: Say a little bank the fu Yeah, that's what that's That's just that's the summing right there.
Speaker 3: You hurt like it when I went Little t K at the the Double or Nothing press conference when they asked him about the counter programming, and he was like he was like he had that smart, like that smirk, like it was a smirk like you I want.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 3: Man said like, you haven't seen nothing like this since the Jim crocod days, but it's gonna be a different outcome.
Speaker 11: I was like, Nigga shoot, that's what I love is you want to see content ship? Yeah yeah, that ball headed nigga Yo were here all weak.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, right, w W E is clearly counter programming right to tear people from watching aw program right. I'm not even mad about them doing it directly against all En. First of all, you're putting NXT up against all You're losing that off rimp, right, absolutely absolutely right. Then on top of that, like in order for people to pick and choose these these type of things, right, you have to go against like what is worth my time watching? Right? I could already let you know there is nothing that they can put on the NXT card that would make me be like, you know what, I'm not gonna watch all in, I'm gonna watch NXT nothing, dog dog. We are getting hangmanned mox, Tony, Mercedes potentially Ocada and Omega potentially Swerve and Will like we're getting like heavy duty grap you know what I mean, Like Nigga. I don't want to see fucking Miles Born going against Josh Briggs. I don't want to see that. Like that's not that's not moving me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Then then I you know, I mean, I'm sorry that Miles had to take that bullet. I apologize, he's good.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't apologize at all.
Speaker 3: And then you got NXT running the twenty three hundred arena a couple of weeks before AW does the residency. Once again, there's nothing that NXT could probably do at the the twenty three hundred arena that I'm not gonna be like, you know what, they killed it over NXT. This This is like Noah said, like, this is just breeding better competition, right, but it's clear that the competition is don of bear right.
Speaker 1: Yes, yo, Let me let me say one thing real quick.
Speaker 2: And again this is director that fans because because as you can see Tony about this ship, Tony's ready. If a w can't outperform the the the g League of WWE, then they have much bigger problems. If you can't beat the developmental League with your biggest pay per view, much bigger problems.
Speaker 1: Fans out here worried Tony, not worried Tony. Good Tony said I got all that bitch. I got this we. Good Tony got the bag too. That's the biggest thing.
Speaker 12: Tody ain't no scrub. I ain't saying he got w N B D P C KO what the motherfucker got a bag? And the other thing is he willing to go deep?
Speaker 3: So can I like relating to this? Can I say one thing that that's met on my mind? Passed a couple couple of days. So everybody has seen the reports about Mariah May, right, yeah, and Mariah May, like somebody put it perfectly. They were like Maria May was Rick Flair in w w F ninety one ninety three, like came in, had the phenomenal feud and then bounced, which is very true. Right, And I saw somebody were like, yo, this is a huge blow for a w but they'll get through, is it?
Speaker 1: Scott? Just take it these? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What that all I'm gonna ask all I'm gonna ask you is I'm gonna ask you this? You take away the Tony Storm feud. You tell me the most prolific thing Mariah made did in a w and I got time. In fact, I'll even hit you even better. Give me Mariah May's five best matches that did not involve Tony Storm.
Speaker 1: Hear and Willow.
Speaker 3: Alright, her and Mina.
Speaker 2: Okay, hey, I gave you mine. I was looking out the whole time. I was like, and that's nothing against about Rio because I think she's doing great in n w E. Because she wants to speak yeah once, she wants to be there. This is her dreams too. She is exactly what Trips wants. So she already in there.
Speaker 1: She good, she Gucci.
Speaker 3: All I'm saying is that for any person that has left AW doing it always seem like AW has a better replacement for it. You lose Malachi Black Boom here, Speedball, Mike Bailey, you lose Miro, Here's Kevin Knight, Pinta Phoenix, love them, love them dearly.
Speaker 8: Yo.
Speaker 3: We got Josh Alexander, you know what I mean. We got a whole partnership with CMLL. That that's you know what I mean, that's making that's led to an American promotion at doing a dynamite tapeing in Arena, Mexico.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: You lose Miria May Yo. We got Megan Bain, we got Techla, you know what I mean? Come on, bro, come on, all I'm saying that that's how you say her name?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool?
Speaker 3: You know I probably I could be I could also be saying it wrong.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 3: I don't know what to say it.
Speaker 1: I think it is. I think it is club shout out of both of them. Ye, shout out that tag team match on Wednesday, though, Yeah, shout out to that tag That was good. Man.
Speaker 3: My wife is upset, man, hardly gonna be gone for a while.
Speaker 1: I was wrong with her. I mean, I know she got hurt, but what Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's just injury. It's just injury.
Speaker 1: Ah damn. Yeah, yeah she was. She was quick. Yeah, I'm about to say she was quickly became one of my favorites. So I'm sad to see her go, and and I loved like her her team up with Anna J. It's good, it's been good.
Speaker 3: Before we before we get the chall's topic. Man, you think they can run on a w women's TAT team division, You think they should just go ahead and make that happen to Let's.
Speaker 1: Nah, man, let's let's get it over with. Just go all in. Just fuck it.
Speaker 4: You're doing doing a pure r weighted belt and not a lot of people knew about it.
Speaker 1: You might as well.
Speaker 2: Just whatever, just whatever, whatever, man, whatever, I'm here, I'm here, I'm here for it.
Speaker 1: Whatever. But you have enough talent all the shot you got enough talent on on always a roster.
Speaker 5: To do it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you think. Okay, jazz your topic. What you got for the world, my friend, So listen, just.
Speaker 4: Kind of I got notes, but just another thing coming from the sword. I don't want to make it heavy, but I just want to kind of that's all of us here at BGW have a conversation, shall we mm hmm. If I had some music in the background and it wasn't gonna get took it down, I play it, but we're not gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 4: So, as my fellow creatives, we all understand how how important it is to make make content, but not just make make good content.
Speaker 1: Great, Yeah, those things are important, but also being consistent.
Speaker 4: That's what separates the good from the grace, and that's what separated the great from people actually getting paid off their creations full time. So in that regard, you have to kind of always be on the note. On social media, whether that's i G. Whether that's Sweater, whether that's spill, whether that's Blue Scott, whatever you have hell even telling me trying to tell me, but whatever it is, that's another conversation another day.
Speaker 1: Oh we're so black, God damn anyway.
Speaker 4: So, yes, whatever you have, you're gonna stay tapped in order to climb the ladders of where you're trying to go.
Speaker 1: So it's important to do that.
Speaker 4: However, what's equally important is it's just as important is understanding when you've reached your limit, Understanding when it's important.
Speaker 1: To turn it off.
Speaker 4: I promise you, no matter what you think you're gonna miss out on, but what you're not gonna catch up on, whatever is calling you, whatever your purpose is, and whatever my amount of.
Speaker 1: Work you put in to get there, it's gonna be there for you. No matter what.
Speaker 4: Your greatness is gonna be there for them. Whether you post something today, the next day, two weeks from now, a month from now, it doesn't matter. As long as in some way, shape or form, you have been consistent in some way, matter, it's gonna be there for you no matter what. But what's important is in trying to run this race and trying to run this marathon, you can't win shit if you still fight.
Speaker 1: In battles within yourself.
Speaker 4: There's there's no way, there's no way you can reach the finish line and you still on the starting blocks because you're fully just running on fumes and there's no type of inner there's no type of nutrients, there's no type of love that can counteract that. So and it's extremely important when there are articles that come out related to whatever you feels you're in, will that be wrestling like we have been. It has been an emotional lass roller coaster through hell these past couple of weeks, and the news of wrestling up and.
Speaker 1: Down, up and down, up and down. Right, It's it's been a lot, but we still try to navigate it.
Speaker 4: W the NBA when the season started, the whole angeury sting came creeping up again. Constant daily, a massaginist, excess sexism used, constant baraja know why they want this and why they want that, and why they do this, and when what I'm actually watching the game, you have constant people adding their two cents when it's worthless because you have no knowledge of what you're.
Speaker 1: Talking about, the same thing in wrestling.
Speaker 4: Constantly deal with all those things on top of still trying to navigate whatever is your laying is to get to the top of this creative field. It's exhausting and it's taxing, and you can't fed this vision of what you have forest not just for yourself, because I'm pretty sure it includes you'll be creating generational wealth for your family.
Speaker 1: Where it's no way it's possible.
Speaker 4: If you're already gassed a mentalist shot and you wake up tied falls with the called what's up, Dallas's good?
Speaker 1: Your mentalless shot? Your blood pressure is high, you're sweating all the.
Speaker 4: Time, you're barely sleeping, You're like, all these themes are contributing to something being wrong with your emotional your mental health, and a lot of it is steaming from maybe possibly as a creative It just burnt out of so much shit hin you all at once, and you've never taken the time to say, I'm gonna put sit aside and just focus on me. That has to be in this field, that has to be a priority no matter what. Yes, it's important to grind. Yes, it's important not to cheat the work. Yes, it's important to establish a digital footprint on a consistent basis so you can get to these types, so you can be where you're trying to be, so you can't have access to these players, whatever field that it's in. All those things are important, But what's more to anything. It's getting to that line in a safe and a healthy manner, in a way that it doesn't feel like you gave it all nothing and nothing was given back to you in some way, shape or form. Either you're gonna reset or your body's gonna reset for you, And I hope it's not the ladder, because the ladder couldn't be anything, and a lot of times sometimes it can lead to death, and I don't want that for anybody in this field. Yes, take this shit seriously. In the space of you want to be great, you want to work hard, but you also have morals and you want that to be represented. You want to be a voice of reason, you want to be a voice for the voices. You want to be an outlet. That's the things we strive to do here all the time. But more than anything, we prioritize our mental health and it doesn't have to be an explanation behind it. And that's the type of village you should seek to find. That's the type of priority you should seek to find, because if not, there's no way possible the best version can be represented. As you're moving through this space, there's no way possible who you are and what you're trying to get to. Can you be it's he if all this is not on the same space of how hard you're working outside here God bless mouths as.
Speaker 3: Cheers cheers. Yeah. See if we said brother beautifully said one time, one time for the legendary at Inferno, you know what I mean, blessed when that brother pops up man hall of Famer. How now that's key man. That's that's that's very very very important. I've seen people burn out by just over extending themselves.
Speaker 1: Ship.
Speaker 3: We've done it. We've done it plenty of times, kind of be great when we already were great. Yeah, I mean, but I think the I think the I think one of the most important things you can do, and I think one of the most important attributes to any type of creative endeavor is how you you respond to self care and how you respond to taking care of yourself. You know what I mean, Like, because if you can't mentally rest, then you're in a world of trouble, because then you're just always constantly seeking to be better, which which you absolutely should, but also being better means getting the proper rests, you know what I mean, Like, I don't want to watch wrestling all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to take a break sometimes, man got.
Speaker 3: Too right now, just different because, like I said, like I've been building this playlist, so it's been fun just going to watch shit I haven't seen in the wall or I haven't seen in general. But also I just started u rewatching my favorite anime EPO.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that is your ship.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: I loved so much. I'm still waiting for you to finish your tackle type. Man.
Speaker 3: We are on season two episode one.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know, man, which upsets me because I'm waiting for you to get to the sixth episode.
Speaker 3: But you ain't got the Okay, all right, how about this? How about this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: I promise that when we rendezvous next week, I will finish season two.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool? Yeah, I don't even want you to fish. I don't even need you to finish season two. I want you to finish that episode. But yeah, cool, I'll.
Speaker 3: Cool that that works for me right now? You know, truthfully, I want to go back and watch Atlanta. I watched the documentary on on Atlanta, so it's been making me want to watch it again. So I'm gonna watch both of those. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's Atlanta, man, that show was so good it bro tell me, tell me, oh just from Atlanta, tip my man, go ahead, Chance.
Speaker 1: I was just gonna say so.
Speaker 4: Now I feel like I'm officially a part of the wrestling wrestling anime gang because I just started my very first one solo Leveling and oh that is all gas, no, motherfucking grace.
Speaker 2: I've heard a lot of people talking about I haven't watched it yet, but I've heard nothing but great things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I heard it's a little kerfuffle with the within the anime of the year, but hey, that's cool. People always got opinions, not me. I'm just I just started, brother, So I'm just here for the good time. I'm just giving it a good time.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, man, that's fine because now that you watch it, now my agenda getting you to watch Attack on Titan it's starting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't be don't be like me to me to watch tight about four years ago, and I just I just got season two. So yeah, yeah, I'm just telling you, man.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you because Scotland's still at a point where he thinks the show's one thing.
Speaker 3: And that's all, and that is all. I don't want to ruin anything already since bullshit coming. But yeah, yeah, like that first like just like the first season.
Speaker 1: I heard the first episode all gast.
Speaker 2: Literally it is one of the To me, it's one of the better first episodes of anime ever because it's one of those shows that I feel like, once I watched the first episode, I mean like, I gotta see where this goes, Like where is this taking me? Another one is promised never Land. The first episode of that, the first season is great. Don't watch the second season Reach, but the probably the first season problems never.
Speaker 4: Land, know, so yeah, once I finished Solo, I'm almost done too. So once I finished that, they only in season two okay, perfect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, excellent, excellent na and no, man, you ain't have to give these trenches of attack on Titan. When the first season stopped and then it was damned near three years before the second.
Speaker 4: Season came back, somebody told me that I was at work and we were talking about it, and I was like, what you mean, I thought maybe it got canceled.
Speaker 1: As I know, it just stopped stopped.
Speaker 2: The reason the reason they let the anime get ahead, I mean, they let the manga go further before the anime started.
Speaker 1: Thinking about this genius, you know what I mean, Like, yeah, it was a show.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, no all once again all gas yeah yeah, like put it like this in the first season. By episode three, my whole thought process like had completely changed. From episode one. I'm like, yeah, man, like this, this is awesome, and then I was like what the fuck? Yeah, and it just it progressively gets work, like yeah, that's my kind of ship now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ah man, I look forward to these texts. I look forward to.
Speaker 3: Well, gentlemen, we've hit that uh that ten minute, that five minute threshold. Hey real quick. Before he slot out here, I just want to give a couple of might introduce us as like a new segment, kind of like spotlight certain things that happened during the week. Number one shout out to maya world phenomenal match with Athena last night. Incredible. Thats a that is a future legend in the business. Man Like top notes shout out to Myron Read took a nasty spill last night, but by the grace of God, he's a He is a okay. That spill was nasty, that spill was disgusting, So very very grateful he is okay. Shout out to the clips. You know what I mean. We've gonna be on full bricks, full selling v A to lie Leven, Yeah, man, thirteen tracks of Fire on the Way, one Man's name, Stove, cook Gun, don't cook God, Oh, don't cook out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they said they had to wait a while for like one feature, which I assume it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be j that's my part. Yeah. My prediction is Kendrick, either those two Kendrick.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can see that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that Ken like clips Kendrick drink. That's gonna be.
Speaker 1: It could be both.
Speaker 3: That'd be wild if it was what if it was Aubrey Nigga get the.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, look, it ain't happening.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't have nothing else for y'all to night. Do y'all got anything? We're walking about it here?
Speaker 1: No, yeah.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: You can find me Poetic Scotland on x Scotland, Underscore Underwood on Instagram. Go watch the latest episode of the watch List with me and Lorenzo where we talked about my thank you. I thought it was I thought it was an informative episode.
Speaker 1: Nah, y'all cooked man, that was dope. That was dope.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody got to see that. I hold the character of Mohammed Asana in great regards.
Speaker 1: You have to do.
Speaker 3: I don't know what. I don't know what that says about me, but.
Speaker 1: You to navigate. But you navigated it will Yeah you. That's all I say is that you are a sick of but we love you for it.
Speaker 3: One time for giant Gonzales too. Man, that's the next watch list for real fucking graps. But yeah, goddamn graps. Yeah yeah, but yes, go finy me on that. Go watch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I need to find that body. Slu were Halloween were you.
Speaker 3: You know that'd be crazy. I don't gotta be the undertaker. Something gotta be undertaken of. Should somebody gotta be Paul.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it.
Speaker 3: We'll go all in, go up.
Speaker 1: I like this. I like this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Can agaans wins again every time? Every time. You gotta get the mustache down, man, just gotta get the mustache.
Speaker 4: Yeah, listen, that's cool, bro, locker room lead, y'all know what to do until the final whistle.
Speaker 1: Y'all know what to do.
Speaker 4: Scotland Words of Life, y'all know where to find him. Man, Boston corner in due time.
Speaker 1: In due time, y'all know me?
Speaker 4: Episode three lac Yes, says ob Manzel acts. Oh, and make sure you hit the luxury so you can follow everything else.
Speaker 3: Shit, if you watch, if you watch.
Speaker 13: It on, all you gotta do is hit the description. You got everything right there. All the playlist, Lady Who's Collective is down there until the final whistle. I just got to add the watch list. But Scotland isms, the play the wrestling playlist, it's all there.
Speaker 3: Go follow all of it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, So.
Speaker 3: This is how you ended up. So jump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I'm so proud of you. We did state our work. This is great.
Speaker 2: Usually usually be talking about leaving early and then it's like two hours thirty minutes of the show.
Speaker 3: Oh nigga, next week you're going for clean for.
Speaker 1: Enjoy this. I guess we will be here for our four.
Speaker 4: So just just just to be clear, just to everybody up in the lineup, we got this weekend run in the bank.
Speaker 3: World's a lot yep. Four hours of dynamite. Four hours dynamite that is Mike Santana and Trick.
Speaker 1: On n X t X T all right, God damn yeah, strapping in the next podcast, ladies, yes.
Speaker 3: T o, so we can come heavy next week. Oh man. Until next time, we are out, Peace.
Speaker 1: Out to my to my world. And at the end of the day, m b P, what was kind of right? What we're talking later? Let's talk later, ain't kind of nigga kind of.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: God be blessed man. Uh