Speaker 1: Kay, Hi, could I just get the sleeve? Yeah? And can you make it chilled instead of hot? Thanks? Here's my hosting card. Thanks. Yeah, I'll just go there and wait neigh perfect. M uh oh hi, I didn't expect to see you here. How have you been. How's the kids? Yeah, that's not really the best time to be talking about that. I just am really busy with finals right now. It's uh oh yeah, we can talk to stuff. Let me get my drink okay, thanks, Yeah, no, it's fine.
Speaker 2: Thanks.
Speaker 1: Mh. You have a good day too, Okay, follow me. We should probably have this conversation where not all of my classmates can hear. So, how have you been? Yeah? About that. I didn't really mean to leave like that, I guess, but well, I guess there's no point in really lying. You're still married, right, Well, when you got up and left, you left your phone there and it kept ringing. So I just looked over, thinking it might have been one of the kids, and it was your ex wife or wife I don't know anymore, and she was. It wasn't just a regular text. It was like you were in a relationship style kind of. I don't know. Well, of course I left. I told you this in the beginning of everything, that I don't want to be caught in the middle of anything and make the kids' lives harder. Well, of course, then make their lives harder, because if she gets mad about anything and I'm stuck in the middle of it, then it will affect the kids at some point.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: No, of course I miss the kids. I missed maybe sitting them. But it's really awkward saying you know so, And how do you think we're going to remedy that. I mean, there was really no relationship. No, it was one day. It's not like it was a years thing. Yeah, I get it. Okay, but look, what's the point of this conversation, because I know you just didn't happen to be on my campus right now. You wanted to make things straight? Okay, then tell me then the kids miss me. Fine, I have a class in twenty minutes, but after I'm free all day. Sure, I'll I'll be there, but it's for the kids, not for you. Okay, Okay, Well I should probably start making it to my class. Yeah, yeah, I have a good day too. Hey, yeah, sorry, I'm a little later that I texted about I got caught traffic. So yeah, it's raining, and you know everyone drives lower drying the rain. So H thinks okay, just right into it. Okay, so set the record straight. You are you and her are divorced. Okay, but she's still I thought she was in another relationship. Oh so it's complicated.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Well that's a better explanation than the one I came up with. But I don't. I just don't know. No, I like you trust me, I do. I wouldn't lie about that, but.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Well, yeah, I forgive you. I guess I should have said that. I forgive you for that. It really was just a misunderstanding. Now I understand dan that, but I guess I reaped out a little bit. Well you don't know this, but my parents are divorced, and I just didn't want to have the same experience I went through. Happened to your kids with a younger woman dating her dad, causing a rift between the parents even more during their divorce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it's no big deal. I've it's been years. So speaking of the kids, where are they?
Speaker 1: They're not here. So you wanted to talk to me by myself? I have to admit it. That's a really good plan. Now, I'm not mad. Besides, I have really missed you. I just thought in the beginning it was a mutual attraction. But I guess somewhere down the line of us talking and being around each other for a couple of months that we were I started falling as juveniles. That sounds but well, I'm glad I'm not the only one on that.
Speaker 2: B h m hm.
Speaker 1: There is one more question than I need to know though. If your wife their facts, sorry it is still mildly into you, wouldn't that make things awkward if you started going out with someone. Well, I'm glad you already thought of it then. H No, I think I'm all questioned out. M hm Yeah, what did you want to show me? This is so cheesy? Fine, okay, you can bind fold me. If you make me trip over something, I'm going to punch you. Okay, okay, I'll trust you. Oh really the countdown? Fine, it's so pretty. Actually, no, I'm just surprised. Is this is why the kids are home? So what You're going to wind and die me for my forgiveness? Yes? Well I can't say it was going to work one hundred percent, but I think maybe sixty five. No, it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: M m.
Speaker 1: Hm. That was a long time coming, I think. Besides, when I first saw you, I wanted to kiss you, But the kids are here, so I don't think that would have been the best thing. I've already told you this. I don't have gloms that you're older than me and the science.
Speaker 2: You know this.
Speaker 1: I love kids. I just think it's a package deal. Mm bye. If we keep taking out instead of eating, I think the food's gonna get cold. No cold steak never tastes good.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: But if we have dinner fast enough and the kids still are back, I think they both deserve some quality time together.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: What do you think? Hell, I've never really seen you out of daddy mode. Oh stop, okay, okay, I'll behave does nuttil that I suffer