Speaker 1: And I get to know more Private Talk situation. So we're excited for you to have you here. We want to know all of what you've been up to, what you have going on. Private Talk wants to now more intimately about you. Laura.
Speaker 2: All right, so I'll just go right into it. So I'm Laura go Van right now. I was just finishing my book called Don't Get Maggot Sexy, so that'd be out really soon, hopefully in the fall. And with that, I've created a whole ensemble of things, candles and just an array of things like T shirts. I wanted to make that part a brand because I have a couple of things going on. And I also started back up my clothing line, Slash accessory line. I did it a few years ago when it wasn't as poppin', but now it's so saturated.
Speaker 3: It's so hard to do certain things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have different Yeah, it's pretty It's before before I was making money so fast, I didn't appreciate it and I didn't keep it pushing, I should say. But yeah, So now just getting back in the groove of that. It's called se La vill dot Com. So I have that going on. It's oh, my god, I have so my stuff. It's like, but yeah, so those are like my biggest two things is that, Yes, and I'm also going to be working with.
Speaker 1: A school called Future Elite for kids for middle school kids, and.
Speaker 2: It's it's a school that has athletes and studies. So that's the thing. It's like a program that most kids don't get to really really have that focus time on whatever sport they're playing to become that elite athlete.
Speaker 1: You know. It was always like, oh, you just go to practice.
Speaker 2: So with this school, it's more of a transition of Actually because I was a college basketball player, so this school reminds me a lot of how we're like, we're creating students to get ready for college, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they already had that responsibility kind of and that, yeah, that awareness to get ready and what they're getting into because it's gonna be tough, you know.
Speaker 1: For sure, especially if people don't have that you know, other people to know, if they haven't had somebody in their family do it, but they want to do it. But you know, you're good at some thing, So it's like having those kind of skills to like kind of be played out for it is really cool to be able to have access to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, and not only that, like just teaching them basic skills, speaking to people, shaking hands, eye contact.
Speaker 3: You know, those things are big and huge studies.
Speaker 2: You know, a lot of kids don't think that school is that important because they become great athletes and they think that that's going to carry them and it doesn't. So those are things we're explaining at this school and bringing awareness to. But it's a great program. So I have that going on. And oh and I just started a line called Unarmed. And I came up with that concept because my thirteen year old son.
Speaker 3: Oh, he's fourteen now, he's just inn fourteen.
Speaker 2: My fourteen year old son, who's six feet tall, brown skin boy, and we live in a pretty much white neighbor a white predominantly neighborhood. And I saw him walking down the hill to go to McDonald's because we don't live that far, and he was had a hood on and I flipped out and I was like, oh, no, like I can't do that, you know.
Speaker 1: So I had to first check myself. I had to.
Speaker 2: Explain to him why and how I felt what was going on. But I created this line and it says unarmed. So they're hoodies that say unarmed and their camouflage so at night you could see it says unarmed. You know, it's just to bring awareness, Like, look, a police officer is gonna think twice before he kind of sees you coming.
Speaker 1: You know, it's in your face exactly. That's you know, I think more things like me that had to happen because it's like, just bring more awareness. The more awareness you can, the more you know safe that we can keep our kids out there and the situations. So what do you say Reality TV is a gift or a curse?
Speaker 2: I think it's you know what I think. I think it's a gift. I don't look at nothing like it's a curse. Like curses come from within to me. So like if I was in a relationship for a long time, I was cursed cursing myself, you know what I mean, Like I should have got out of it, I should have recognized realized.
Speaker 1: But were you always like that in that moment? Though? In time wanted to take time to like kind of realize that lesson later. Oh, it's hard to check yourself on the moment, you know what, I mean because where you live it. Well, let me say this, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Get mature till I was about thirty five in real life, and I start having kids at twenty five. My life changed then, but I was still really immature.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: I'm a great mom, but I just wasn't a mature person.
Speaker 1: Does that make sense? I don't know I explain that, but it makes sense. You know. It's like, you know, I think that you know at certain times, even though we do adult things, sometimes you know you're still do now the way that experiences are, knowing how to handle if it's like you know your you know how your emotions are, how you express it and things that until you deal with experience and like see things or have things that you have something to live for more than yourself to see, like more perspective of I feel like it gives you a clever different, like a hindsight of kind of things. Maturity.
Speaker 3: But with your question, I think that it was a gift.
Speaker 2: I mean it brought awareness to you know, the brand that I've built or have or and to be honest with you, I feel like it's.
Speaker 1: Not a lot.
Speaker 2: I don't really the effort I put into it is not as much because.
Speaker 3: I really am my hands on mom. I have four kids.
Speaker 2: I had four kids in five and a half years. I'm pretty busy just with what I have.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, I have. Yeah. The bullshit is very minimal in my life.
Speaker 2: I'm sure there men to dogs to to help, to the gardener.
Speaker 1: I don't put up with nothing for sure. Personality to all keep in tap, to be like you.
Speaker 2: Know, and the four personalities that make I will spend are the number ones that I deal with, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So and I put life in perspective with those four kids very quick. So you think that that's a test of why you you know, matured as much as you have.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, But also I mean I got tired of being just you know, a chicken head. I was just running around and no guid like I wasn't I had guidance. I wouldn't have taken nobody's advice. I wasn't listening to nobody. I was a hot head, you know, I was. I was miserable. So with that miserable, like with being miserable came with being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Like I was always on and I was always on, and you know, I've experienced having nothing with four kids and having a man who at the time, you know, their dad has has money and I didn't have access, and so we were I was stuck with four kids and almost pretty much homeless.
Speaker 1: What is that feeling like knowing that you know, it's so vulnerable of a situation, and like knowing that you still you know, you're you're the mama bear, you know, you just do it? Like how is how does that feel?
Speaker 2: To be honest with you, it's pressure. But I feel like, I mean, I'm a believer in God. I do feel like he gave me these kids for a reason. I mean I was put on earth to be their mother, you know what I mean? Like, and I realized that also when you know, I have a picture of them on my phone that they're one, two, three, four in age, And I remember going to the park and I only spoke Spanish to them, and so I remember a lady saying to me, oh my god, you are such an amazing nanny because they don't look like me, you know, And I was like, wait, what crazy you talking about.
Speaker 1: All these four kids? She was like, yeah, how do you juggle it? Like what do you do?
Speaker 2: Like I would like, do you get paid a lot like, and I was like, hey, actually I don't. I don't get right I should.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah exactly. Yeah. I was like, no, I'm everything. Yeah, I'm a therapist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear him. I'm like, fuck, I need to take care of myself. But in the introim I realized that like damn, okay, wait, I am a good mom, Like what can come out of this? And to be honest with you, my focal point is my children. And so a lot of times people will see me on the GRAM and then they see me in real life and they're like, oh my god, you're so different.
Speaker 1: I'm like, no, I'm not. It's just a photo and I'm only as good as my last photo. The perception of yeah it is. I think that's also too in a sense. And again it's like you said, I don't think it's a curse of but like people's perception of what they how they portray you, or seeing you on TV, or reactions of what you were, and like you said, you know, it's very humbling and honest of you to be, you know, in your truth down and saying you know, I was a bitch at that time, because you know, sometimes you don't know how to deal with problems or you're struggling with problems yourself and you're just trying to make it, you know what I mean. People forget how human we really are and you're just living your life and it's like, let me be.
Speaker 2: But people say all the time, like, oh, you're so different from TV. But don't get me wrong. I would say, girl, that girl you saw on TV ten years ago was that girl? Like I was ready and I was on And that doesn't come out of me unless it's defending my children, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, but outside of them, but it's always there, you know what I mean in sense. But it's like, but I think you know I value it is because for me, so I'm Puerto Rican, I'm you know, I'm a Gemini. I all these things that are like, oh you're this, these like stigma of labels of what you are like, and a lot of them are true. I'm not gonna lie, you know what I mean. And so so I can be fighting situations. I've been in situations where even you know, my pop up Joe who we call him like my grandpa, he was a dark skinned man and everyone thought that us being like and they're like, you don't belong with them, you know, the stigma of those things whatever. So it's like you see that, and it also it makes you who you are, Hawaii tough. My skin is the way it is, and like howwi I'm so territory about you know, certain things and why whatever. And it's not necessarily like a bad thing. But that's also again, it's like when you're in those bad moments in your life, those triggers of when you're like defect, like fight or flight. You're like, what, like, I can take it ready, everybody, let's go away, you know what I mean. And it's like you go back to then you're like, okay, but wait, I really.
Speaker 2: Right right right, I'm actually kind of tired. I'll take two you at a time. You're like, yeah, no, thank you, yeah, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I get it. But it's growth, you know what I mean. And that's cool. It's a beautiful thing to you know, establish that and know that you know that was a part of me. It's not something I'm defying or taking away. And even like with me, I used to be in the adult industry. I was an industry for over ten years. But because I was in the industry, I will always be labeled as that, and so it has had stigmas of why I can't have barriers or certain things of why I'm breaking those doors downs as we speaking at I mean, it's because it's like why not you know, it doesn't defy me who you know, what I am. It's a part of who I am, and I don't attest to like shining it away or shading from it. It's a part of my brand and I you know, it's how I built who I who I am, you know, but it's like an evolution of that.
Speaker 2: But it's so crazy because you say adult industry and I'm thinking, like to me, you know how many people watch it in real life in secret life?
Speaker 3: And it's what they to say.
Speaker 1: The people movies don't are the movies people don't watch No people know who you are. Like, I have people come up to me being like, oh, I'm like, oh, but you know who I am. But it's bad that I do it. It's just you know what I mean. It's one of those things as already being a woman and then being like, you know, I had no shame that I liked sex. I like to be that was But that's the thing a lot of people are shy.
Speaker 2: Away from you show it and showed it.
Speaker 3: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: It was thankful. It was my power. For me, it was like how I could control my sexuality and knowing and finding out who I really was. And I you know, not for nothing new that men were weak and you know, pussy is power to that and you know what I mean. So for me, it's like if I can do my own right way, like show it as an art and be like I don't want nothing from you but this, thank you, I'm going home. I'm getting you know what I mean. Doing my thing. It was a business and you know, and I and I was thankful for that and it's very you know, successful in not doing that. But I think also for me it was like it was how I expressed myself and involve my art. But because of who they portrayed me to be a certain thing, they think that I have to be like stayed in this box. No, like you can do any other things and evolve from those things because it's all growth. It's about you know what I mean. And again stages, for sure.
Speaker 3: I was a stage in your life.
Speaker 2: Now you're like, you know big, you know your your podcast is amazing, like your businesses, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So it's like just stages and just imagine where you'll be in ten years for whatever you want to do, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So I just don't like that people are so.
Speaker 2: In the moment of judgment. It's like, don't judge me for now, because I'm not judging you, bro. I'm sure you look like you was a crackhead a long time, you know, even two weeks ago, Like let's keep it on with you.
Speaker 3: Know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So it's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just feel like people just need to be more open minded to people, period, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: For sure. I think a lot of it too, is like the immaturity. Sometimes people just forget that other people have feelings and have the other other things going on, because it's always like a me me me world, like where it's all about you and the current, but people don't care. Like it's so crazy.
Speaker 2: I realize when people when I realize that people didn't care about nothing, is the day that like I had separated from my eggs And I remember when I was sitting there literally talking to the lady at Ralph's and she was standing there long enough so I could talk. So I was like, well, I'm gonna let her have it. So I was just going, yeah, I'm like, hey, listen, you're gonna get it lady.
Speaker 1: So we got cool.
Speaker 2: We're sitting there talking and she's telling me all her business, telling her oh mind, and then.
Speaker 1: I realized that she was like, Okay, I.
Speaker 2: Gotta go buy and I was thinking, like, wait, well I'm not done. She was like bitter, I gotta work, and.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh you off. I'm like okay, I'll be back later.
Speaker 2: But my point is that in all of that, she don't give a shit about my life, you know what I mean? Like you think I was thankful she lists for you.
Speaker 1: That was it, that was it.
Speaker 2: But in all honesty, motherfuckers needs to learn how to talk to themselves and talk to whatever it is they believe in.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you don't know, the answer is just speak it to yourself, you know. That's what happening about. So what do you think is more grueling dating a ballplayer or reality TV?
Speaker 2: I don't think dating. I don't put no category. I think all men are in one box in real life. And it's that grilling, right, that part now you know what for me, I happen to like like a European. I like European men.
Speaker 1: Just the style of like how they treat their women, like the you know, the you know it or just the accents that you know, all of that.
Speaker 2: Like my last boyfriend was Moroccan. He was a Jew, Moroccan Jew, and he was born in Paris. Fine as hell white, He looked white, you know, super handsome family, beautiful family. He didn't have an accent and spoke French it was his first language.
Speaker 1: But do you like dirty French?
Speaker 2: I like whatever he was doing through all kind of shit and I was catching it. But but I just like the swag. I don't really care for like Middle Easter men. I like too, but I don't like him too like vulgar or aggressive.
Speaker 1: I don't like possessive at all. Like I just like to be me.
Speaker 2: I want you to accept that because if you start putting me in a box, I start climbing out that motherfucker and I start running. Yeah, and I just like to I'm I'm cool as ship if you just leave me alone, you know what I mean, Just let me be. Yeah, So whatever mint man falls into that. But honestly, I've been getting like mind you, he was ten years younger than me. I've been getting nothing but ten years younger.
Speaker 3: I can't get.
Speaker 1: And I'm thinking in my you're not like that box? Do you want to be? Which? Waited? Wait? I know, no, I know, I know right?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, So honestly speaking like, I do like that box, but.
Speaker 1: Don't lie to us. Don't don't you me? Girl, I think too long, and you're gonna lie about your answer. I don't lie. I don't lie.
Speaker 2: I steal, but I don't lie. So if I get busted, I'm gona tell you truth anyway. So I I like, I don't like that and thinking and knowing that one day i'll be fifty and you'll be forty.
Speaker 1: And I do want more kids.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I don't mind having them, but I want tom you know. I'm like, I'm getting up there. So I'm like, yo, bro, I like you, you like me? Okay, let's have babies tomorrow. Okay, hug me, we're pregnant. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: It doesn't work, girl.
Speaker 2: When I needed like that, that's what I need.
Speaker 1: I need somebody who's young and ready. Those are a lot of fast boxes really quickly, because that's how you get in trouble so much, because this is when you overlook the things because you don't have time to see the red flags, and these things are being checked off and they're lying to you because they're just fuzzy about these boxes too. They're not really fool it's like a half checked right, they're like, wait, did this really happen? Or wait no, no, you like you lie. It's like you're halfway cheated at least you lie, motherfucker.
Speaker 2: No word, no, absolutely not, you're not.
Speaker 1: But the other half of that is that I'm not a fucker either. So I'm like you like, I don't like to fuck multiple people or like just fuck a lot in general.
Speaker 2: I like to do it a lot, actually, but I don't like to do it to just people.
Speaker 3: Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: So it's like, I'm just not a fucker. If you're like, if you find that one or whatever, or it's never a.
Speaker 3: Minute, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like so like, for myself, I'm at this pansation in my life. I'm having like a demisexual, so I have to be stimulated by my ear mind for really for me to like want to like get my pussy wet. It's just not going to happen exactly. So it's like, but I need you to be stimulated. It just can't because I'm physically attracted. Like it's like, okay, play it out, you know, but it's like I need like I need to be mind simulated.
Speaker 3: You need mind fuck me first.
Speaker 1: That's my four play and then then I'll be wet and ready to go. But if not, it's just not gonna do it for me.
Speaker 2: But you gotta come, man, gotta come with some ship, Like, don't be telling me what you're gonna do.
Speaker 1: Just do it. Just do it, and once you do it, I'll follow suit. But do you But do you find that they say that and they just never do it, Like it's all talk, like it's a big talk, and you're like, what the fuck happened to these messages here? You're dirty messaging these people and you're just like you're just basically gave me blue lips and a message because you're not delivering what the fuck you're telling you what I want to do?
Speaker 2: Well that too, But I also feel like men are just not.
Speaker 3: I just think they're liars.
Speaker 1: Bro, Like just all of them, the.
Speaker 2: Whole race, not all of them, but majority.
Speaker 1: Not Okay, But is this based off of your experience, because of your past or you just because that isn't because it's a jaded like kind of like it puts a big damper in those things because it's personal. But it's hard not to because it's your perception of how you feel.
Speaker 2: You know, men are, but I let that go so that doesn't know. I always give people the benefit of the doubt. I let them fuck themselves, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: But don't you think at that point that women it could just be as equally liars. Hell, yeah, you didn't ask that question, but you're just saying as far as all men are liars, Well, I do feel I feel like here's what I think.
Speaker 2: I think everybody lies across the board. I think men, women, I think dogs be thinking it. You know what I'm saying, Like you know, cats, same shit, they all lie. They're all sneaky.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. Like, look, we're here, it's the truth.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know what I mean, Like you're smart and at the end of the day, I'm like, look, bro, I farted and I can't hold it. I'm not holding it in for you, like it's not going at my back.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna sit here and be cute for.
Speaker 2: You, like no, bro, like look, and I'm just gonna give you who I am right now. I just I can't wait till later and then you're gonna be looking at me crazy. And when I go to the bathroom, I like to leave the door open. If you don't mind having a conversation with me, that'd be great, you know what I'm saying, Like, let's just be honest. The first date, like, look, I come with no makeup. Okay, I don't wear no makeup. I don't my hair purpose. I barely don't. I barely comb it anyway on purpose. I always they always think I look like a little boy because I always dressed like this, like you know, right, but you though things think I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: But like for the majority of it first day like this, I'd be like, yeah, come on, sit down, come on, what do you want you to drink? What do you want you? What your name? I'm putting in the game.
Speaker 2: But no, so I just feel like I give you who I am up front because I don't have time, Like aren't you exhausted, like I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to lie.
Speaker 2: I don't want to see her and tell you like, bro, I have the perfect family. I don't like I got like there's nine of us, maybe four of us, not real crackeads, but they act like it. It's like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like they're gonna ask you for money if you got it, so just don't put your chained away before walking. You're giving all that's away on date one, one and two, I'm like, I ain't not and I'm coming back.
Speaker 1: I'll be back to my mouth. There wasn't enough to say, well limit not COVID restrictions. We need to get up, but I want to continue this way. I'm serious. It's like I love it because I relate to the like the realness and openness from it, but myself because I'm single, so me dating in general is just awkward, like I just because I've been divorced and I don't have any kids whatever. But I'm also at a stage in my life where you know, I've done self work, I've done all that shit, like you know, I've done all the necessary parts that I'm ready, that I'm open and ready to you. I'm just not pushing it. Like when it happens, it happens. But it's COVID's been weird. It's how to find people organically and all these weird fucking things. So you talk about you know, you want to be as open and as fast because it's like who has time for this ship? And you're busy. You're busy, and you're you know, you're a mom, you know four which all that is like all your truth. But it's like sometimes you just like, you know, sprinkle it on whatever, and it's not not that living your truth is just like that's a lot for anybody. No, it's a lot for me. Shit, I'm living it. I'm like, so think about that.
Speaker 2: So as soon as you meet me, I'm up front right and I'm like, yo, bro, I got four kre and.
Speaker 1: You got a choice.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, you're showing up, never two or not exactly like, and I leave it up to you. I don't ever chase or find nobody. I feel like I want my husband to find me. Have I met him yet? I don't know? Probably not not yet anyway, because in real life I find I see myself in the rid seat on a yacht with an old white man, like somebody feed me grapes and my fet is hanging out and I'm good with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like that's something. Yeah, I got all that right there. That's what I visualize, so god, yeah, yeah, you know what I mean. So just think about that though.
Speaker 2: But in the meantime between time, I'm be fucking and having some good times, like it is what it is.
Speaker 1: You're ready to go? Yeah, so what is your porn search history?
Speaker 2: So I have to be honest with you, my okay, And people don't talk about this stuff like.
Speaker 1: That's why we have the private talk because we want to get to know you a little bit more.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like but it's like, you know, I had conversations with my kids, with my son and my my daughter. I'm like, look, there comes a time in your life, you know. My son, I'm like, I know you got you're going to do certain things, you know what I mean. But until the white cream comes out, we don't need to have a conversation. But when it does, that's a different conversation. And he's like what he's like, And I'm like, yo, bro, you'll know what I when listen to what mommy is telling you, Okay, remember what I'm saying, because the mini you see the white come out, you need to come see me.
Speaker 1: That's like having a period for women. Okay, when it's gonna come over to you and say what you gonna be that's that means a baby.
Speaker 2: So that means you can't be sticking that thing that pipe nowhere until you're of age and understand that you can take on the responsibility not have a baby, not do certain things. And we talk, we gotta talk about kind of we gotta talk. We gotta talk it all through. You're gonna wear a kindom and pull out, you know what I mean. Like, there's just I would rather you put it in her hair than make her wash it out.
Speaker 1: Bro. Like you know what I'm saying. You don't even gotta put on her face.
Speaker 2: Just give her some references, yo, right right, you know what I'm serious?
Speaker 1: No, but I appreciate that, And I think that's really commendable as a parent because it's like a lot of people think, oh, it's embarrassing topics, And the same reason why you know, with why we keep a segment like later on doing with the truth with Texas, It's because it's all about communication. You know what I mean, It's like why be embarrassed and why be like whatever? Is like people do it, People are having sex, people I said, people are watching porn, people whatever. People would come up to me that you would think that would like, oh, like they could talk shit about you can like like say whatever they want. But then like, oh, I'm a fan, and but that's the thing is like everybody watches it, but I'm the one who's like a bad part. So I feel like because it's section it be bad and people and nowadays now sex is more free and open and you see a lot more things on you know, television that it's more sky where I feel like it's all it needs to happen is a conversation.
Speaker 2: A conversation to tell you that it's not bad, it's not this whatever, This is what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: There's two there's two alternatives because at that point, you know, children in general, you're curious, you don't know, and if you don't know and you ask your friends, then you're gonna be telling him something. And then you think that's all the rest of your life.
Speaker 2: And then exactly and so even with me back to your original question, like, what is my go to?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: I like watching certain things that I know i'll never in my life.
Speaker 1: So taboo.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I like I mean, not like a donkey sucking a person.
Speaker 3: I'm not that deep midget porn.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like it. I don't get off those child is. No.
Speaker 2: I want to give me like little people hugs. I'm like, oh, come here and bring it in. Yeah, because they relate to children. You're still right here, yes, yeah, that's it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't had to one come out of me, so it's a little different. So that relation cap. Then I'm like, yeah, no, and it's crazy at one time. I just want to mention it one time.
Speaker 3: Really, haven't you know what you should do?
Speaker 1: Just let him eat you out. He's right there. But I kind of want to like fuck a girl with a strap on it because I feel like the guy is not gonna turn me on. It's I'm gonna laugh at him. I'm gonna just laugh because it is. You can't dominate me, Like what do you My ass is too big for you to do anything? Back there, like it's.
Speaker 3: Just common, but don't they have big dingers?
Speaker 1: I've never seen one, so I don't know, but I don't think so how I can't be that big. They're not, so they're gonna have to strap on anyway, you know, but they can't strap on a strap on. I mean she put it on top of that little thing than Yeah, I'm all trying to be visual, but yeah, I mean me this strap on with a little you know, I measured girl. That sound a weird date. I have never dated women, but I am bisexual. I definitely had sex with women, but I've never been in a relationship with women. With a woman, with a woman, Okay, the correct way to say that.
Speaker 2: So I've well not that you as, I've never dated a woman.
Speaker 3: I'm not attracted to women like that.
Speaker 1: Is it something that's completely off the table or you just feel like that's just not something you could ever see yourself getting in. It's justation your your dream world's not there's no women.
Speaker 2: No, I've never been just attracted. I don't look at women and think like, oh, I want to taste you like No, I don't know. And if you put in my face, I'm a punch it like upper cut. It kind of that hurts. That's what I'm saying you wouldn't like that.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've never been punched in my vagina, but I've been kicked when I played basketball way back when I was It doesn't feel good, and I just feel like it's a vibe though, like if obviously something putting in your face.
Speaker 2: I've never had it out that, like never, I've never had a threesome in my life.
Speaker 1: Would you, which are you completely off the table with that too? Or would you? People? No, I don't because would you with that situation You don't necessarily have to be with the girl, but you'd be sharing with the girl. You're just not sharing situations.
Speaker 2: I'm too competitive, lover. Yeah, I'm just too competitive. I do not want to see nobody or my man eating somebody.
Speaker 1: I fight him.
Speaker 2: They'd be like, wait, what happened? Like this was supposed to be a great experience. I'm like, yeah, for you, bitch, you gonna have some black eyes.
Speaker 1: I can feel that though, because for me, it's like when me doing porn, I got a lot of my sexual things out then. But in my personal life, I have had threesomes, but it was also in my control and like it's also like where it was like.
Speaker 3: It was just different, what is your control?
Speaker 1: Though as far as like like I picked the girl, it was my like my my, like I was the one who provoked the situation, like it wasn't him wanting it, Like I felt like if he wanted it, then I didn't want it. I wanted him to do.
Speaker 3: It, oh for sure.
Speaker 1: So that makes no sense. But as a woman, because it's like control, I'm just gonna do this whatever. And I had fun, but then it ended up also being kind of like my job to deal with her afterwards, which that sounds horrible to talk about that, but I'm just like I had to take her home. This is like post no uber days, this is post all these things because now it's easy, you know, yeah you're going to thank you, But at this I'm like I had a driver home. It was like a whole thing, and like I was like, you.
Speaker 3: Got to talk to her in a car.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was awkward. So I didn't like to repeat that situation. But I'm myself too, like I've you know, done my my sexual escapades and not that I have, like there's not more that I can do and willing to do, but it's like what my interests are now are different. I don't think that. I'm more like a selfish lover. I'm like, I just want to fuck you myself, right, and I want to fuck everybody too, but just you know me myself and yeah, I'm just I don't know how to share. I don't think I would be like openly now in thirty six being like, let's me in an orgy. Why, it's a lot of work. Have you've never been in a multiple situation? Now?
Speaker 2: No? Nothing, No, My my my sex life is not I'm very much. I'm like the girl because I don't drink and I don't smoke, right, so I'm the girl who can get on the table without either those you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'm in that always, okay, always. So it's just always like the life of the party. You're just bringing like that energy, like sober. Yeah I like that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But and that's how I feel like in a relationship, like I'm bringing the party.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. We good.
Speaker 2: I promise you won't be disappointed, bro, Yeah, I promise you.
Speaker 1: So are you dating now actively? I am not dating. I'm going on dates? Or are you on a dating app? Or are you just like do or get through friends, Like it's just.
Speaker 2: I recently just broke up with my boyfriend of five years and before that, No, don't be sorry, ye blasting, but before that, I was in another relationship for sixteen off and on. That's my kid's dad, And I just.
Speaker 1: Are you a serial dater?
Speaker 3: No, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: I just want to be free, Like I just don't want If I could meet somebody now who's serious and like ready to settle down, I feel like I could be that companion. But I still don't want to be tied. Don't make me feel like I'm tied to you?
Speaker 1: Does that make sense?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, we can get married, we could do it all, but don't give me pressure, like, oh you going out? Where you're going?
Speaker 1: Who you with? Did it? Like?
Speaker 2: Shut?
Speaker 1: You don't want like a checked in type someone is comfortable in your relationship, that trusts you. And I'm not even I don't do nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm not power to know. Like me were where I'm just chilling, Like if I say, like and I'm a homebody, but I start finding myself sitting outside the house.
Speaker 1: And I'm like this is dumbond hill. I don't want to do this no more.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, I'm bored.
Speaker 1: I get to that stage now it's just like this is I can do this, but I'm just like I want to do it with somebody else. I want to share, you know, what I've you know, created, and where I'm my life with somebody. So it's like, but the right person in due.
Speaker 2: Time, And is there a right person now? To be honest with you, there's eight billion people on the planet. Are you really gonna find who you're supposed to be with today?
Speaker 1: Well, I feel like I believe that you have multiple You're destined for multiple soul mets. I feel like there's you know, and something that's not just always romantically. I think you can have friends, soulmates and things differently connections with people, you know what I mean, where it's like it's just serves purposes at the time because nothing really lasts forever, and you know what it is. But it's like and I feel like the older, you know, I get it's like more about enjoying the moment and the time it's spent and you know, just living in that truth because the more you force something, the more something runs away from it and it's not meant to be. So it kind of plays itself out in itself. But yeah, I'm hopeful, hopeful. It's hard to still here. It's hard out here in these streets. It's hard, you know, outside is scary. I mean, I liked Quarantine better, but Quarantine was horrible for dating and self, I feel.
Speaker 2: But I do feel like it prepared you for what to get ready for if you were in the moment of wanting to get your life together, figure out who you are, take your time. I feel like Quarantine really gave you that, you know what I mean, what.
Speaker 1: Would you would you say, is something that you learned about your soft during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: Like I could go, like I could work, and I didn't realize that, Like I didn't really realize that. Sorry, I made more money in the pandemic. I turned it into a pandemic in real life.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize how hard I was, girl, Thanks G I was.
Speaker 2: I worked my ass off, and I just start figuring out thinking.
Speaker 1: Because it was like a panic thing because you didn't know what the pandemic was going to bring. Or it's just that's what you naturally would do given the time. Yeah, I just yes, it was the time.
Speaker 2: Giving Usually I'm so busy running around with my own I created this busy world that I had, like going to the gym. I didn't go to the gym, so I just sat there. So what am I gonna do now? Is so the question became that, Yeah, So it was like, damn, I'm really not that busy in my life, you know. And when I was busy, I created it. So I was like, yo, bro let me change this creation. And so I turned it into businesses and knocked stuff out, wrote a book, you know, and it's like and I've been through a lot of stuff in my life. So that played out in there and it's great.
Speaker 1: I'm excited. I like that. Do you still play basketball? I do? I do.
Speaker 2: I trained my children. My daughter who is like one of the top freshmens in California. She's really good. I trained her. I trained my son and he's a phenomenal athlete. I mean, I tell him all the time. Look between your dad and I, I feel bad for you because you know, it's a lot of pressure, but it's not pressure.
Speaker 1: You just gotta give it what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, look, we gave you DNA. I can't give you heart though, So if you got hard enough to play do it, then do it. But if not, let's figure out what you want to do. Can you your janitor what you want to do? I don't know, you know. So it's like I just want my kids to know and understand that, Like you don't have to go to route. Me and Daddy went because we both played professionally, you know. But yo, I don't know what they're going to be. They don't know what they're going to be. But whatever they're gonna be, I'm a ride with it.
Speaker 1: So I like that. I love that. It's I mean, that's what you can do is support. I mean, that's all they need is to nourish. We know what they want to do and give the times of what they want to do.
Speaker 2: But you know, I think that and even with the kids, I like I expose them to different religions, to different cultures because I want them to not think that what I believe in is what.
Speaker 1: They should be with.
Speaker 2: That's not the way, Like that's just not like my mom my mom. And they're Catholic, you know, so they're beating us with you know, being a Catholic, And I'm like, no, bro, I don't like these old ass white people in here that we got to go see every day it's my like mothballs, I didn't every time we get up and sing or say a scripture something we lied about or you know what I mean, like we try to remember.
Speaker 1: It's also the outlets to kind of like do is because like for myself, I had to do it personally because my parents ever pushed it. But it was like, you know, I went to my friends different churches whichever. I took religions classes, you know, in college, because it was like you don't know which way is right if you're not being forced it either. It's like it's giving options, is just knowing what it is. And knowledge is power in that sense. It is like picking what suits you best.
Speaker 2: And for that I want my kids to what suits their personality. But please trust and believe. You gotta believe in something bigger than you. For sure, you gotta fear something. But I want them to know that they're no matter what religion you're in, there's always only one.
Speaker 1: God and whatever else the beliefs and.
Speaker 2: The breakdown is in that religion is what you You know, what you like to follow, and you could change religions because that may not fit you. One day you know what I mean, But you know, you got to figure it out, bro So that's all I tell them. I'm like, talk to me when you're forty.
Speaker 1: So do something, don't do nothing.
Speaker 2: So I have a scale in each of their rooms. I wrote this thing down and it's just little. It's like a ruler. It's like this big and it goes from one to one hundred. And I show them all the time, you're right here, you're fourteen, you're thirteen, you're ten or eleven. Those are my kids' ages, Say God, willing you live to one hundred? Look at all this fucking time for you to be an adult, Like you gotta live and you probably won't get mature till you hit the middle for sure. So it's like, just live whatever it is. And so I want to expose them.
Speaker 1: That's why. And I tell people, being broke is not the way because you can't you can't.
Speaker 2: Experience things or live, you know what I'm saying. So that's how I'm with my kids. So anyway, did you ever consider it?
Speaker 1: Coaching?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: So that is my number one goal and passion.
Speaker 2: Okay, coaching is my thing, and I have yet to find the right time only because my kids are in four different directions that I can't commit to one to coach. I had a coaching offer at UC Santa Clair. I was gonna be the head coach there. I found out I was pregnant and I had I had a lot of miscarriages before, so I quit. I got the job for like a week and I quit. It was actually two weeks. And it's like, that's my calling to me and my passion.
Speaker 1: There's always a time to time. Yeah, it okay. I feel like if that's really your passion, you know what I mean, and you seem to me, and I think it comes out in your kids too. If that's what they want to do and you're doing you know, your daughter and your son coaching them. It's like that's where those things come out. And later on maybe when they're done doing all those stuff and you need to coach them, it's yeah, but.
Speaker 3: Then I want two more kids, So I'm like, the fuck.
Speaker 1: Maybe in my other life, what bracket are you checking out that she want these two more kids. We talked about why, you know, you were kind of unsure of the other bracket. Which bracket are we picking?
Speaker 3: I don't really you know what.
Speaker 2: It's just what comes natural. Yeah, in life, I'm not searching, I'm not looking. I'm not whatever happens happens. If he's Muslim and I convert, I don't know. I honestly don't know, and honestly I'm just living.
Speaker 1: I think that that's more authentic in a sense because it's like that's when you're just so free and open to whatever coming to magnetically come to you. Like you said, this is me, this is who I am. No, fuck's given really, like you know what I mean? If you like it cool?
Speaker 2: If not, yeah, it's always another person. I'm like, yo, bro, it's eight billion people.
Speaker 1: But I think that the you know, like in what you said, like about putting a chart and saying how long you know, showing your kids like that. But it's like it's real life. You know. I had a conversation with you know when my friends, and he's like, you know, I've even being at the age like how you said earlier, you're still young. I'm thirty six, and it's in perspective for me, I'm like, oh, I've loved a long time. But when you were thinking about it realistically, it's really you have so much time to like a scratch of what is to come in ten years, twenty years, whatever, because it's so much life to live, but everybody's so constant of like the now. It's just like sometimes just being free and like letting what comes to you magnetically is kind of like the more where are the vibe? Trying to work on that because it's hard work, you know what I mean, it's hard to kind of like self reflectively.
Speaker 2: But the other thing in that, and this is something I also worked on in the pandemic. I can't have fear and faith. It just doesn't go. So I just stop having fear. Like if I'm a believer and I stay say and stand on that.
Speaker 1: That's powerful with How can many kids say, how do you not have fear? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it's like, but I don't believe either that. I mean, if you're gonna be my husband and we're gonna be together, right, and we did it all under God and the oath, my nigga, you're not gonna be fucking and doing you know, doing all the madness you've been doing anyway, Like, let's keep it in real perspective.
Speaker 3: We shouldn't even do it in the church.
Speaker 2: I should we should just have a big old party and be like, yo, bro, cause you know what I'm saying, and like when you're ready. I feel like most men aren't ready to about fifty anyway. So it's like, look, just try to pick somebody who's a great dad.
Speaker 1: How about that. You wanna be a good dad? Your dad? Okay, come on bringing up But that's not that easy. That's not that easy part of that. That's when it's like there's other things it is. Yeah, I don't know. I feel like that goes again that the whole like is there really one person up for you? That's what I'm saying. I don't know, that's unquestionable questionable. Do you have any advice based on your experience with criticism?
Speaker 2: Do I have any advice based on my experience with criticism?
Speaker 1: Are I'm always ready to receive criticism, but it's not always like, you know, fully taken to people, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, well, here's the thing, and I'm teaching my kids.
Speaker 2: I teach my kids this, I instilling in them that don't ever be embarrassed. Don't ever be embarrassed because what happened happened. If you fall in front of somebody, Oh well, if your makeup the whole side of and I'm just giving you all experiences happen to me. I the first time I ever met Barack Obama, the whole side of my left face was melting off. We were like in this hot ass house and with no air conditioning, everybody was melting. My makeup was sweating, like dripping off on the white dress I had, mind you, And I was thinking to myself like, man, I don't even care. Bro I was like, you know what. And when I seen him and I was like, start talking to him. He was looking at me. I was like, don't even ask dog. I was like, it's too goddamn high.
Speaker 1: You know what he did?
Speaker 2: He was like you want a piece of tissue? He's like, you need some water. Somebody get her some water. I was like, yo, it was a whole thing. But it ended up being like we had it. We ended up having a great relationship with me and his wife, like you know, like first lady.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: So anyway, what was this saying back to, like just the whole don't be embarrassed, don't like, don't be ashamed of nothing, like stand for what it is. Right or wrong, you know, like, and just try not to lie, so then you don't have to your back doesn't have to sweat, or you don't have.
Speaker 1: Just be your trip. Yeah, Like, because who you are.
Speaker 2: Is not a reflection of everybody else. It's just a reflection of you, and you'll figure it out. You know it's wrong, don't say it. You know it's something, don't do it. But if you do do it, own it and don't be ashamed of it because you did it. My fucking like, we got your own camera. It's too much out your Yeah, So it's like.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the thing. But most people aren't. They believe their own lives.
Speaker 2: So it's like, how do you I'm just trying to teach my kids not to do that stuff, you know what I mean? So in criticism, I don't really give a shit when nobody thinks for you to criticize me, Like, I don't really care about your opinion, so being critical means nothing to me, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I feel that what motivates you in the industry.
Speaker 2: My kids, Damn, it's a segment by my kids. No, in real life, my kids motivate me.
Speaker 1: I like truth, for sure, you know what I mean, Like, that's your calling, your calling is you know, it's providing for them, making sure they feel safe, loved, doing all the things that you know what I mean, like the structures of what makes a good you know, human being for society on next, because that's what you know your passion is. And I love that you know what I mean, that's it's your own truth. You know, like you said, your your mom first. Yeah, I am mom first. Well, we're gonna tired with the mom talk and we're gonna get a little bit more spicy. We're gonna do it. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna come back and play Truth with Texas. It's a fun game I like to play. We're gonna ask you a little bit more. You know, they're more not truth questions. They're all just a little spicy, a little little funky. Are you ready to play? All right, private talk, We are back and ready for Truth with Texas. I'm excited play this game. It's always my favorite. Okay, So we're gonna pick a card. Each ace is a different type of question. You're gonna let us know what it is, and we're gonna see what type of questions ace of space, Ace space. It's a naughty question, naughty, naughty. Have you ever used this toy during intercourse.
Speaker 3: On him or yes?
Speaker 1: Or just in general? No, a toy, no lube or spit, spit, spit or swallow. It depends on the person. Have you ever been attracted to your partner's best friend? No? One night stand? Yes? This size matter? Yes, explain what is your perfect size? My forearm? Your forearm, go big or go home? I like it. Doggy or missionary? Either faked an orgasm all the time. I'm not lying all the time because they just don't get it, like to like, you know, why are you faking them? They're not just giving them like you're not just getting a real one. So I don't come.
Speaker 2: Like with sex, I just don't mind get way back there.
Speaker 1: Maybe twice in my life. You have you came from anal sex? Yes? M M yeah, yeah, okay, I like it. See it's it's like almost you need like a toy doing it and doing like you know, it's like a double penetration, but it's like you're more stimulated back there. So it's like, yeah, I like it. I got things for you, girl, I'll tell you we got we got tips for you. We got tips for you, because I feel like that's like the only oral that I come and usual. It's unlocking, like those things where sometimes it's like it's like inner releases. I feel like, you know, you need to obtain a whole sexual like orgasm. It's a thing. You shouldn't fake them. You need them. You need the real deal. Your eyes rolled back in your head, like your sweating nipples.
Speaker 2: I give it to myself and I'll be like, but you can only do it by yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm done, done. I got a toy for you. I got a toy for you. Yes, I have my face on it. Yeah, there's two different kinds you can have. The depends on what kind of like simulation you like, because some people are where you like, you know, just a clatoral stimulation outside, or then some people like the penetration or both. So it's both different types of choice.
Speaker 2: I never know. Their emergencies are like can I get a slime? I'm like, you can't be serious. I only call me an emergency.
Speaker 1: Hey, sometimes that's an emergency. Ye, you're a mom. You I can only imagine I would.
Speaker 2: I'm like always like, look at my phone. People think I'm like preoccupied on Instagram ship. No, I'm looking at the I'm like, yeah, I'm like, come on bro, anyway, Okay, I'm sorry, Okay.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's go to the next card. All right, I feel like you can do all right, Ace of Heart, Ace of Hearts. It's a romantic all right? Would you consider yourself a romantic? I am? What is the most romantic thing a partner has ever done for you? I saw your you know a couple of things, like your cheeks are getting Chloe. No, I'm not gonna lie to you.
Speaker 2: My ex always gave me the best gifts.
Speaker 1: Like fans like stand out that you just like still like, gives you those you know, cheeks that are glowing, Like what's the one like the ex stands out? I have a couple.
Speaker 2: Actually, my EXX gave me a birthday party of a lifetime.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was amazing.
Speaker 2: I mean, he gave me the car I wanted, the cars I wanted, the party I wanted, like the ring I wanted like he gave me.
Speaker 1: He gave me everything.
Speaker 2: And then my last boyfriend took me to Paris for ten days and we were in Paris in London and.
Speaker 1: We had a time. Yeah. Yeah, it was hot. So it was like those things. I like trips. I like to spend one on one time. I like to do all those things. So that your love language quality time. M yes and no.
Speaker 2: But more so like my love language is like when we're present, let's be present. But when we're not, do you. I don't give a shit. You ain't gotta call me all day. I don't give a fuck. But when I'm in your face, it's me and you, you know. And if we could sneak away in the closet in the pantry, I don't give a shit where it is, you know what I mean. The kids could be watching TV. We watching it too, but were just on the other side of the curtain. So it's just other things, you know. It's like, just give me that. So that's my love language.
Speaker 1: Did I answer? Yes? Okay, big guests turn on.
Speaker 3: The biggest turn on is the attention you give me.
Speaker 1: Lights on, our lights off? Oh my god. Okay.
Speaker 2: So this is a big problem with my last relationship because he likes the lights on, okay, and daytime and I'm.
Speaker 3: Like, can it get any darker? Even when it's day.
Speaker 1: It had to be that, like, he coundnot do it.
Speaker 2: I used to be like, wait, he used to put his he used to put his light on his.
Speaker 3: Phone and part of it up in the.
Speaker 1: Like was he filming you? They would be like, way over there backwards are you speaking?
Speaker 3: I need to see my face, And I'm like, I'm not.
Speaker 1: A bad thing, but you can still see your face.
Speaker 2: It's no, I want to I'm visualized. Sometimes I'm visualizing other people. Get my child is off, so listen, okay.
Speaker 1: I needed dark that all the time. You don't want to say it's a session of you having sex with someone. You're like, oh wait, that one time and someone was sucking me. I was really good. You're thinking about other people having sex to get you off. Yeah, so does that mean you have had pity sex?
Speaker 2: No, because I feel like it's me doing what I want to do. But you're just thinking of other people. I can't bring here, That's what i'd be thinking.
Speaker 1: So you're using the dick to like bring that energy back into like what dick you want, but it's just not that person in the human form.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you know, it's so I'm I don't even know if I can say this, I'll tell you.
Speaker 1: You can't bring it up, and then I can't back try.
Speaker 3: You stepped in it.
Speaker 1: Now we gotta go deep. I Yeah, I feel like.
Speaker 2: I'm always like because when I'm with somebody, I'm with you, right, But when my when I start drifting, I'm I'm checking out, So it's like I'm.
Speaker 1: You're onto the next one. Because But women are like that though, Like because like men.
Speaker 2: And if you complain too much, if you're like, oh my god, you're you're too wet, Like who says that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's never a bad thing. Yeah, like I wasn't had enough and like you still shouldn't talk about it. But I think guys are just awkward in general, Like I feel like they don't like I feel like they either say things because they don't know what to say and it's just and then it's just like we they're like, oh my gosh, is that a part Like they say that lips?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, like I've heard some I'm like.
Speaker 4: Even fucking wrong, people say I got it honest, you know what, I'm starting over. We need to get out of start over, starting over. I'm like, you know, you start a singles club you need in real life.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I've had like a couple of girl said, I feel like that I could relate and we could be girlfriends and go and have a drink and like go man searching, I had a question, Yes, I have answers.
Speaker 2: Is it is it real that you could be like I hate the word call girl because that's not really whatever, but can you really call dudes like a stature with a lot of money?
Speaker 1: Is that a thing? What do you mean call dudes and stature? Like, just say it freely and I'll say, like, I'll interpret what it is because I mean I feel I mean, can can you be.
Speaker 2: Like a high class call girl for high classmen?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is that like just for that?
Speaker 3: Is that is that a? Is that like not a herd?
Speaker 1: Is that a? Is that like a thing? I'm sure it is a thing, because you know, high class people want to can get anything they want with with a lot of money, you can get whatever you want and call it whatever. I don't really know. I've never definitely got into the that realm of the adult industry. I just mainly did movies and did my own thing. But people do extracurricular activities. But for sure there's agencies for that kind of process. But I don't know if it's just specific really for just that. But I'm pretty sure. I mean, there's all these dating sites that fucking cater to like specific kind of genre of people, either if it's money, if it's classification, from Jewish people to farmers dot com to all kinds of different tender you know what I mean. So it's like, I'm sure there is. I don't know what the actual thing is, but I'm sure I get I call, make two calls and probably figure it out. We want you ask asking for a friend? For a friend? You know, asking for a friend? Do you sleep naked or with clothes on? Both?
Speaker 2: Sometimes I just take my clothes off and sometimes I'm fully closed. It depends on the weather, honestly, but I don't like. I don't like to sleep naked sometimes because.
Speaker 3: I'm always what. So I'm like, so you have no I don't have what dreams either. It's just I'm just always what.
Speaker 1: You're just always ready to go. So I don't know what. I'm like, you got a problem? I don't think it's a problem.
Speaker 2: So I sleep with a pillow in between my legs all like, I cannot say.
Speaker 1: That because, well, so do you sleep naked you have underwear on?
Speaker 2: Because if you're underwear, I don't wear underwear, just like your barrier. I feel that unless I'm on my period and then I have on big but they're big, you know, they cover my body, so we're straight.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Do you have any secret sexual fantasies? I do, but then if I told you, it wouldn't be secrets. You're playing this game, but here at Truth of Texas, give us, give us one more than one? Is there something that you would want to play out that hasn't happened yet. I feel like you're like a dreamer, Like you're a very visual person, so I feel like you'd either like it's gonna manifest into that kind of thing. Yeah, well I would be with.
Speaker 2: Like I want to be with like foreign they don't speak no English.
Speaker 1: They just come and go like just listen, bro, like I do you do whatever I say? Are you into bondage? This is off the script? I'm like, would you want to bond and just like these men that can't speak or like, what's the part of that.
Speaker 2: I just don't want you to say anything, like why why are you talking to me?
Speaker 1: Like, just let your lips do the work.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying now.
Speaker 1: You only want lips service. You don't want the whole dick game.
Speaker 3: No, I want no, that's not no. I want both.
Speaker 1: Because you said just use your mouth. Just use it and don't use it. That's the only way.
Speaker 3: Don't use it.
Speaker 1: I hate women are like you and be like.
Speaker 2: You know, sit down, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: If you say one word, I'm gonna leave the fuck out this room if you don't like it. This is what's gonna happen to you. No pussy for you, motherfuckers. See I meet all on the top of my head. See he never like riding a bike and see and they show you they don't. You know that they don't. Yeah, it's all mind game. We look into this role play. I feel like you need to be dominated in the situation, you know what I mean? I feel like I do.
Speaker 2: And then listen to this part. So there was this when I'm datingum, I would choke him.
Speaker 1: You get off to that and make sure pussy what I did. But he didn't like it. I'm like, well, I'm gonna tell you right now. I'm like, there's not a lot of men that you're gonna find out there, Laura, that I'll let you joke them. I'm an alpha female and I know that you're alpha too, So it's like one of those things that they're like, I'll give it, I'll give it, take bitch, but you choke me one member of time, I'm all, fuck you choke me. Yeah, you know, there's a special kind of human but there he's out there for you, especially if you're looking for the ones that don't speak. Oh yeah, I forgot that part. Maybe you should try, like, you know, if they really if you really like the dick and you just like put like duct tape on their mouth and just like so they can't speak, you know, just just food, all right, next card? See this game is fun. Aren't you having fun? You know? Are the clubs all right? Kinky question? We're all a little kinky hair dominant or submissive? I already know the answer to this question, okay.
Speaker 2: Because I like I could see that though I need read my mind.
Speaker 1: I'm like, because you can't really, I feel like that's also why you haven't sextually gotten off, because no one's really dominated your pussy to like you know what I mean, because you're holding back. Explain that because I feel like there's some women that like don't want because like, okay, for instance, I consider like my pussy is a powerful thing, right, so I don't give it away to anyone, which ironically and ironically, even though I did porn, but it was selective of it. I had control of what I did and who I worked with, and it was very like structured. But it's how I expressed myself.
Speaker 3: Wasn't it fun?
Speaker 1: It was fun for me, like in my twenties, that's what I did. I did a lot of fucking, and I absolutely did I would say eighty percent of the time I was coming because for me, it was like, why do it if I'm not gonna have fun? Okay, But after you came where you like, okay, I beat it, like stop stroking me out. Well, that's the great thing about porn, Like I mean, once I was done with my job, I went home and I didn't like they beat it, so I don't have to have a convers like so what I'm saying, that was the glory and I got a fat paycheck and I went home and went to my husband at the time. But you know what, I mean, and he was fucking on the other side doing shit, So it was fun.
Speaker 3: Did you guys separate because you were cheating?
Speaker 1: Not at all. No, it was you know, it's a powerful thing because it's like, you know, communication is really strong and in our work relationship, you know, when we start we both were obviously he was in the industry way longer than I was, but we communicated really well with what we did and didn't want when that, But when it came to outside other things, he couldn't really communicate with me very well about it. So it just was not a very healthy environment. So I had to exit stage whatever fucking way it got out of there. Were married, I was married for three years, together for five. Yeah, so happily divorced. Definitely. It was a lesson. It was one of the hardest things I've ever had to go through. For me, I feel like it was my choice to leave, but it's I feel like divorce is not ever easy in any situation and any you know side, do you know, it's people's feelings are involved, people get hurt, people, you know, a lot of things either happen that you want to don't. You know, It's just life, you know, what I mean. So it's one of those things that you know, it's all how you kind of come out of it on the other side. So definitely there was a lesson and you know, everything in life really is, but maybe a stronger person and know that what the fuck I don't want in my next relationship because I really liked being married. It was just married to the wrong person. It's unfortunate, you know, because he was my best friend. But you know, things just don't work out sometimes, are you guys cool? Not really? You know, he he probably wishes that we were. It's better that I just stay. But on this side, in the nice one, I'm here, but I wish him well. I met nothing but the best for me. But it's just it's just not a healthy environment for me to be in, I believe. So I don't really keep tabs on him kind of thing, but I loosely I believe, But I don't really know the in depth of that whole thing. Gotcha, what is the most number of times you've had sex in one day? Four? Most number of times you've masturbated six? Nice? I like that number. Last dirty dream you had? Do you have sexual dirty dreams? I feel like I never remember any of them. Not really. I feel like it's masturbated to them. Yeah, that's probably my pro and I just sleep in Yeah. See that's the best part. Like it's like, you know what I can. But that's why you like the note talk. I totally get it on the female, like the single aspect or whatever. And then just like just wanting the need of a dick, but not the problems that that comes along with the dick. So that's why you know, you know you.
Speaker 2: And then you go to sleep, yeah, and then.
Speaker 1: Go to say or go home? How about that one? Let me call you or I.
Speaker 2: Go I'm leaving, you know what I mean, Like, don't worry.
Speaker 1: That's your house. They're like, do you live here?
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's okay. When night, when I get back, you'll be gone.
Speaker 1: Okay. Do you have any fetishes? You say that you watch porn stuff that it's like taboo. Is that something maybe a fetish of yours that you like a certain genre? Maybe? Maybe? But no, not really. Have you been to a swingers club? No, never had a sexual encounter in a crowded place. No.
Speaker 3: I've always lived.
Speaker 2: Like I've never I'm not the girl who's gonna do you in the room while your friend and family are downstairs?
Speaker 1: I would, I would, but okay, I take it back, Yeah I have, But would you have you given head while someone was driving? So you're that kind of girl, but not the kind of girl that's I think they're both fun equally. It's just time and place in person. I feel like it's perspective. It's not like it's just like you're gonna find someone down and be like, oh yeah, let's just go upstairs.
Speaker 3: I like for somebody to do it to me while I'm driving, like I've had Have you had that? I've had it?
Speaker 1: And you drive successfully? What I drive with no hands? I've only ever gotten fingered while driving, but never like somebody's eating me out while driving, for sure. Yeah, I just set my game up. Yeah yeah. I don't really drive a lot of places, and I don't think I have a lot of candidates out there either. You know, I'm pretty single. I feel like I've talked about my singleness a lot on private talk. I feel like, don't get the idea, guys, I'm not desperate. Thank you about Yeah that part all right? Last card diamond. So it's a spicy question. They're also a little spicy. So do you have a celebrity hall pass? If it's like the one celebrity, no matter what the situation you were ever in, it's gonna okay to happen because it's just like your go to We can give you, we can give you some time. Yes, so one is an athlete.
Speaker 2: I can't tell you his name though, I can't we what why can.
Speaker 1: We have a sport? Can we have some letters to a name? Can you get some kind of some kind of clue?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I eat you the truth.
Speaker 1: We just want the truth.
Speaker 2: I I'll give you the initials the lee abe.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm done. And then what sport?
Speaker 1: No bro like now like twice football? Okay? And then what's the other ones? And like a actor?
Speaker 2: Both Ryan's they're married though, so I don't want to be disrespectful Blake Lively's Ryan well yeah, and Eva Mendes like those Ryans are hot to me.
Speaker 1: What would be your fantasy threesome if you could control the narrative. It could be with two guys, could be girls, It could be whatever you want to do, mum.
Speaker 2: Two guys, one European and one probably Chinese or Russian and Chinese.
Speaker 1: I love how visual you are, Like you're picturing, like you've seen this in a minute. Yeah, I'm like, I remember him. I'm very I'm an impath. I see it. That's what I want. But again, don't say nothing. I don't know nothing. I don't know what you're talking about. Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 2: So I say a whole bunch of names, but I keep them to myself. I never say anything else.
Speaker 1: My basic go to is daddy.
Speaker 2: So you're daddy, and people daddy and them daddy and them daddy.
Speaker 1: You know, it was really hard for me to say that sexually because I was such a daddy's girl.
Speaker 2: I'm a daddy's girl, so for me, I was like they were like and I was like daddy, and then I was like, wait, it's hot, and then like it was just a different like a mine.
Speaker 1: So it's different.
Speaker 2: When I'm in that mood, I'm a whole different person. I'm a whole different.
Speaker 1: The whole like dress like you know, lingerie dress, just naked, ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like listen, at the end of the day, I wear hoodies and tight in sweats.
Speaker 3: If that ain't hot to you, bro, I don't. Yeah, I'm like, this is.
Speaker 2: Not but I think that person. I think we go somewhere. Take me to Thailand.
Speaker 1: I'll do it.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Like, take me to Bali, I'll do it. You know, take me I'm anywhere, take me, take me to Monosino in and then I'll bring you.
Speaker 1: You'll be like as you're drinking choice when you're on vacation.
Speaker 3: So I don't drink.
Speaker 1: But I like the life of the party all the time, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Yes, fun times, so stellar rose can get me, it doesn't it makes me sleepy. I'll drink that ship before I go to sleep in past.
Speaker 1: And that's what I respect people who like don't do those things because some of them just don't agree with your body like it's it doesn't work for me. It doesn't like it makes you not the person you want to be.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, But listening to this, so I was with someone that we see he smoked.
Speaker 1: I call it dank weed.
Speaker 2: And I've never experienced being high and having sexual relations.
Speaker 1: Ahead no head, no, no, no, go ahead?
Speaker 3: Hey baby?
Speaker 1: Hello? Yes, oh my son is your fee