Speaker 1: Serenity Cox my guest tonight. You know exactly where you can find her at. Serenity Cox links to everything, all of our social media. Everywhere we want to support her is in the episode description below. Please make sure you support the creators that come on our show.
Speaker 2: Serenity. Is it a pleasure to meet you.
Speaker 3: It's a pleasure to meet you as well. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: So I was driving in the car with my wife earlier and I was like, should I just hit her with some dumb fucking.
Speaker 2: Joke right off the bat?
Speaker 1: And I was going to say, did you think it was fate that you became a porn star with the last named Cox? And I was like, well, she'll definitely get it, but it's not funny. So I let me start and ask you, how did you initially get into the adult entertainment industry in whatever form that was, whether it was camming first or going right into scenes only fans, whatever you wanted to do. What was the thing that you jumped into where you crossed the line from vanilla to the world we live in.
Speaker 4: It's so hard for me to answer that in a concise way. I tend to get really wordy because it was a very long journey with a lot of steps to it. It's a journey I took with my husband and it all started out with our exploring a hot wife dynamic in.
Speaker 3: Our marriage, and then.
Speaker 4: One thing led to another and eventually our content creation started was just sharing videos of our journey, and it started very low key. It started on the first flat platform we used was fet life, and then the second platform used was porn Hub. It was all just free stuff because we'd really we weren't in it to make money. We just wanted to share. We were so excited genuinely for our own like the shit that we were doing, we wanted other people to see it, so we were just like, this is great, let's put it out there. So it was just us having a blast and posting footage.
Speaker 3: Of it on the internet.
Speaker 4: And then a few years later it became actually like a conscious like kind of business. Still we're just filming our fucking around in our journey that we're having part of my language.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's how it started. It was just making videos of our journey.
Speaker 1: So if this gets too personal, please stop me. Can I ask did you come into your marriage in a swinger open relationship type of situation. This is I've been interviewing so many performers who started as hot wife or swinger lifestyle, and I find it so fascinating because I've been with my wife for almost twenty years now.
Speaker 2: We met when we were like nineteen.
Speaker 1: I'm thirty eight, so i have no concept of, like, you know, spreading out. I've never even, like, you know, been one of those Oh yeah, I went around fucking college. Now I've been with my wife the whole time. Was it something you went into your relationship with knowing this was the idea? Was it something that came up later where it was almost like we need to spice this up in a positive or negative way? What was the turn for you guys?
Speaker 4: Again, it was just very like we went into our relationship totally regular monogamous.
Speaker 3: I would say regular.
Speaker 4: We were always very maybe adventurous in our sex life, but we were monogamous.
Speaker 3: It was just the two of us.
Speaker 4: It wasn't until later in our relationship that we decided to take a path into non monogamy and trying out new things.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I tried to Probably every interview I've done it has a different timeline.
Speaker 3: They're like years, I thought I have this.
Speaker 4: After seven I don't even remember, but there was a like it was a gradual change where our you know, are just between the two of us sex life started involving a lot of like worldplay about involving other people and a lot of fantasy talking about.
Speaker 3: Involving other people.
Speaker 4: And it became very apparent that, like my husband had these strong turn ons with involving me and other men, which I thought was really cool. I'd never even heard of that kind of thing before my relationship with him, and I don't even think he really knew until we did our you know, research together that there was a term for it, hot wife. So we kind of just explored these themes that both of us found exciting just in our it's just in our you know, solo bedroom time.
Speaker 3: We started exploring them.
Speaker 4: Together, and you know, over the years, like it was years and years, and then over the years we just kind of got a little bit more bold and more confident in our own relationship and thought, let's just do this, like there's nothing to lose here.
Speaker 3: We're both you know.
Speaker 4: So well connected and so confident and in our relationship that you know, let's just go for it.
Speaker 3: So we just did.
Speaker 1: Let me Okay, there was one thing you said in there that that got me interested. And let me say, first off, you don't have to tell me his actual job is your husband the general manager of a baseball team? Because I'm just wondering. You have the coolest layout I've ever had on this show. As my camera goes blurry, don't worry, my face isn't on this. What is what is going on there?
Speaker 2: Can I ask that?
Speaker 4: Well, in another hour or so, the Blue Jays are playing, so we booked one of the hotel rooms that.
Speaker 3: Overlook the field.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, the game isn't on yet, but.
Speaker 2: I mean that's an incredible thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you said something in there you were like, fuck it, what do we have to lose? I have read a few interviews with you where your husband is blurred in it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Was there any concern about jobs or anything like? Because the fun thing to say is there's nothing to lose as I put all of my body parts on the internet for people to see, and then the other reality of it, potentially there's things to lose over here.
Speaker 2: Was there any like concern or fear about that?
Speaker 3: I think I said I meant that about our relationship. Nothing to lose in content. We started with our lifestyle, so there was nothing.
Speaker 4: We didn't feel there was anything to lose in our relationship because we were just so happy and it was a together thing. There definitely was some concern when we started posting online, and we took probably we were a bit naive in the beginning. We took some precautions like early early content, and those people who've been following me for a while know that I used to wear masks and or have like our faces not in it, and it was very like nobody knew we were doing this, but it was like the time and the genre, like it just became really popular really quickly, and then we made a conscious decision that I was going to show my face. And so at first when I started doing that, we like GEO blocked our province and like we you know, we're still a bit cautious about it. We weren't sure how people would react. But over time, like people did find out, and we made the decision to just lean into it because really we were just two happy people who who.
Speaker 3: Liked sharing what we were doing on the internet.
Speaker 4: And luckily it didn't you know, like I know, not every story is like the fairy tale that we had before us, Like we never had.
Speaker 3: Any any issues.
Speaker 4: There's a bit of like drama at my workplace when people first found out. There was a bit of a shock, but it's moved over fairly quickly, and you know, at the end of the day, I was it didn't change who I was at work with my friends and my family. It's not like it didn't change who I was as you know, as a person, and you know, has had some interesting discussions with a lot of people who I normally wouldn't have those discussions with.
Speaker 3: But it was kind of it was just a way of kind of like.
Speaker 4: So part of what we were doing was even though yeah, it was just for a turn on for us and an exhibitionist thing, it was also I really liked the idea of normalizing relationships that were sort of outside the box or the society's norms.
Speaker 3: So if we.
Speaker 4: Were confident enough to do that in videos, I thought we should be confident enough to explain ourselves and talk about our passions with the people in our lives. So we did that, and we took that opportunity, which is a lot harder than putting it out there for faceless people on the internet.
Speaker 3: But in the end, like it was, it was very healthy.
Speaker 1: That yeah, yeah, that is that's a big jump for me personally. The thought of that is, you know, terrifying. Here show all of your miniscule parts to everybody in the world. The one thing you said, there was drama there at your other job. I'm only asking this because you have talked about that other job before, and it kind of leads into another part of the discussion. What was that other job? Do you still discuss just what it was, not where it was or anything like that.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, yeah, I was a a nurse for most most of my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I was.
Speaker 4: I was an immersed a nurse in the emergency department and yeah, just until last year.
Speaker 1: That's so creat My wife and I are in the middle of an er watch for the first time and I the show.
Speaker 2: We are ever CEO the show? We are yeah, yeah, yeah, no.
Speaker 1: We're not just standing outside of the hospital like watching the people go in.
Speaker 2: But it looks fucking insane. We watched the pit too. What is that on HBO? That one's really good too. Have you seen that?
Speaker 1: Oh it's real good. HBO Max throw that on, but it looks fucking hectic and insane. So that leads me into my next question. They I've seen a bunch of articles recently and again I understand this is not the same concept. I'll show you how I'm going to tie it together. I read an article recently about how, like the number one profession where there's cheating going on is now nursing. It used to be like cops and firemen, and now it's nursing. What is it about nursing that maybe doesn't work with monogamy?
Speaker 2: Is that a thing? Or no?
Speaker 1: Did you see that? Did you get hit on by guys before you were in this open relationship?
Speaker 4: In my experience, I didn't. I didn't find that was to be true in my in my really okay, I never I never cheated on my husband.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I without consent. Sure, not without him encouraging you to do it.
Speaker 4: I also never mixed my my lifestyle and hobby of what my husband and I did with my workplace. And that was just the kind of person I was. It may have been happening, but I.
Speaker 3: Wasn't aware of it.
Speaker 4: So I don't know, Like none of my friends in the nursing profession, were you know, having affairs and cheating that. But I mean there's there's a lot of there's a lot of nurses out there, so true.
Speaker 1: Sure, well let's I mean, let's let's play around with the psychology of it, maybe a little bit. You're seeing really tragic things all day, you can see, I mean, you're seeing positive things as well, somebody getting better at life, being saved, this and that. But you're watching people who pass away or a kid who comes in with an injury, and this and that, and then maybe mister hot doctor over there is the shoulder for you to really like kind of let it go on, and then you know, maybe he looks like he's got okay, go ahead.
Speaker 4: That sense, I will say because with my colleagues, I've formed some very strong bonds, and a lot of it is around the you know, like trauma bonding. It's like around the things you see that other people in your life don't necessarily see or or don't quite get the same way. So there is a sense I've made strong friendships around that and had some really intense moments around that, but in a non sexual way. So I can see how others would sure bring that together in a in asexual way as well.
Speaker 3: Like it that makes sense. You have a point.
Speaker 1: There are two people I cannot make laugh in the world. There's a lot of other people, but there's two specific groups of people, and it's dominatrixes and nurses. I just bomb every time. I don't know why. You guys are too serious, too smart to deal with my stupidity. I respect that. I understand the world needs those people. So thank you for being a nurse for all of those years and saving lives. I have some swinger questions for you, right, and they might seem silly, but I'm coming at this from the street level person. I have, like I said, no understanding, and I really want to relay to people like it's maybe there are misconceptions here or there. Can I ask, are there any major misconceptions about the hot wife lifestyle? And how does hot wifing differ from any other type of swing? Are there different types of swinger lifestyles.
Speaker 3: I'll start by saying I'm not an.
Speaker 1: Expert in well, we'll do it all in your experience, experience perfect.
Speaker 4: I will say that in my experience, I've met many couples who have various types of open relationships and consensual, non monogamous relationships, And it seems to me that each relationship is it may have.
Speaker 3: Similar dynamics, but nobody's exactly the same.
Speaker 4: Everyone has different rules, everyone has different comfort levels, everyone has slightly different dynamics.
Speaker 3: And there's a whole spectrum.
Speaker 4: Of swinging couples and hot wife couples and what they do or don't do.
Speaker 3: So what was the question?
Speaker 2: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I asked too many questions at once. I made a nurse's life. I ask too many questions at once, and they just stack up. Essentially, are there any misconceptions from what you've seen? Like have you ever told anybody that? And they're almost like, oh my god, that's disgusting. You just let yourself get gang bang by fifty guys every night, And you're like, well, no, it's not quite like that.
Speaker 4: There's definitely misconceptions the person people see when they watch my content. For example, people only see me in these scenarios and just assume that it's like every single day when really it's I mean, it's actually quite frequent, but but it's not, you know, it's not like ninety percent of my life is being a hot wife, that's just you know, a pastime, like some people you know, play hockey and.
Speaker 3: I do this.
Speaker 4: A misconception also, one misconception that a lot of just people in my personal life might have had when they first found out this what we're doing, is that it's it goes both ways. Some people think, you know, it's one person pressuring the other person to do something. So like my husband, you know, is you know, pushing me to have sex with other men, you know, for his enjoyment, And other people think that it's me, my poor husband, I'm out, you know, sleeping with all these men, when really it's like for us anyway, it was years and years of just like talking and growing together and making decisions about what we were going to do and what you know excited us, and we did this together.
Speaker 3: And it's it's a little bit tricky with all life because it's kind of one.
Speaker 4: Sided from an outside perspective because the woman is going and having all these experiences and the husband isn't.
Speaker 3: So it does appear a little bit one sided. So there can be a lot.
Speaker 4: Of misconceptions about that when really, you know, my enjoyment is coming from the experiences and his enjoyment is coming from, you know, seeing me having these experiences or bringing the stories home to him, and then the moments.
Speaker 3: That we have afterwards.
Speaker 4: So there is a lot of misconceptions about the drive behind those.
Speaker 1: Kind of relationships, you know, and it's tough for people to see from the outside. But the relationships, the ones you described in the middle there that are not yours, the dominant woman telling the guy I'm gonna go get fucked, or the guy being like, you have to go do this, but they don't last unless they're like crazy, abusive and codependent and all this. And but those aren't like real lasting relationships. You're not going to find a couple who are ten years into the swinger lifestyle and the chicks like, I don't really like this that much ever, it just I don't. That is a misconception, Like it seems like if you were in this and everyone's happy, then this is maybe how you were supposed to be, Like, I don't understand why anyone comments on anybody else's happiness.
Speaker 2: That's just me going off on a rant there. So I apologize.
Speaker 4: Every beautiful thing about human beings is where you know, even though we're all the same species, we're also very different and we all, you know, we're allowed to have different types of relationships and what works for one person it doesn't have to work for somebody else. As long as we're happy and you found that person who has the same you know, path to happiness as you do.
Speaker 3: It's it's fun. We can all have our different you know paths and sure sure.
Speaker 1: Two last questions about swinger lifestyle. Number one, do you guys have rules set up or is it just a constant communication like is there something you know not to bring to him because he doesn't he's not into this.
Speaker 4: Yes, and yes, so we do have some rules for example, like there's certain things that we're not into. Some hot wife couples are into get us thrill out of a little bit of degradation or cooking my personal relationship, or we're not into that. I don't you know, make a big scene about like how much better another guy is than my husband and or like deny my husband. And some people are like that and they both really love it and get off on it, and that's cool, but that's just for us.
Speaker 3: We don't do that.
Speaker 4: Another thing is we're not polyamorous. So as many guys as I you know, can go out and see or even befriend, it doesn't turn into a romantic thing. And I don't have like a romantic relationship with other guys who are not my husband. It's more just like a fun, free and sexual kind of relationship.
Speaker 3: Those all these things across that kind of line. That's obviously a hard rule that we have.
Speaker 1: That just brought up another question. So two more questions about the swinger lifestyle. This one here is have you had to push people away after the fact, either men or women or anything in this life? And I apologize, Is your husband allowed to do you guys go both ways? Is it just about the enjoyment he has watching you not go both ways? And you know what I meant, like, is he allowed to be with women as well?
Speaker 4: For sure he is. He hasn't gone out and had sex with other women. He's like, we've been in group situations where he's like had you know, like low jobs or like sexy contact with other women, but he hasn't actually like like gone out way I do it and like had sex with another woman. I would be totally cool with it if he did, but we just haven't. And maybe it will in the future, but at this point. It just hasn't been something that we've jud.
Speaker 1: Sure that makes almost this last question a little bit moot, But I always love asking this to people in the lifestyle. Has any one of you ever it would be better if he was also engaging with women? But have either of you ever taken a bullet for the other one? I love the concept of a swinger couple meeting a couple and the guy in that other couple is like gorgeous, and the girls like and the wife's like, look, you're gonna have to You're gonna have to do that, okay, or vice versa. You know, maybe the guy is looks like me and the woman there is like this, yuck, I don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: Has anyone ever had to take a bullet?
Speaker 1: Have you ever been like, like, I'm not saying it would go you would be you know, I don't want to do that. But has he been like, yeoh, you should be with that guy and you've been a little bit like, eh, okay, all right.
Speaker 3: No, I can't say that you've had situation.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good question, but no, it doesn't really apply to us.
Speaker 1: The experiences that we've had okay, all right, fair enough, fair enough, let me get into some of your content.
Speaker 2: Here. You are, I believe, still a Vixen girl.
Speaker 1: Damn yes, what is I interviewed someone the other day who her first entrance into this She goes to Brassers contact at me, and I'm just thinking of all the performers out there who try and put together they're only fans and this and that, and this beautiful girl over here. Brasers just gives her a call and goes, hey, do you want to like do real big time stuff. So as I'm looking at your list of things you've done, which I do a little game called stat check, we'll go to that in a little bit. I mean it's all Vixen sites. That was your jump into the mainstream, right, Like I assume you produced a lot of your own content for a while and then the jump into mainstream or.
Speaker 4: No, So I my main my main content is still my own content.
Speaker 3: Sure, very Vixen. I love you, Vixen.
Speaker 4: I'm still I'm under contract with Vixen as well, and that's my professional my professional work. But you know, there's the two branches of the adult industry. There's the amateur or you know, independent content creators and there, and there's the professional studio house uh big time productions, right, I do both. So my main thing that I do on a day to day basis is my only fans, my port and hub, my my husband and I making our own content, ruing around with friends, just having a good time, going to ball games, you know, making content out of it, and like that's like, that's that's our joy, that's what we do. Vixen came Uplong I guess two years ago now, and I had no idea because I didn't really I didn't know anything about porn. I just knew that like our you know, our own stuff that we do, and like I didn't know mainstream porn. And Vixen comes along and says like, hey, we have this new channel it's called Milfie and would you be interested in in like doing like production porn. And at first I was just like, like, who who's Vixen? When really like they're like.
Speaker 2: Like, who's bank Bros. I've never heard of these brothers before. Yeah, okay, yes, ye yeah.
Speaker 4: So they came because I obviously it makes sense for them to seek it because independent OnlyFans, amateur stuff is so big, right, now and a lot of these girls have such big followings. It makes sense for these you know, mainstream companies to get those girls so they can get their audiences, right. So I'm sure like they were looking to see who's doing what, and anyway, I guess they came across me, reached out, and then several months later, I, you know, I gave them a shot. I had no interest in doing you know, professional porn because I was like, I don't do acting like I want. I'm showing my real life. I'm showing you know what I do. I'm not an actor. But they were so sweet. They were so absolutely sweet, and they made this hot white scene for me to do, and like Kingen Cross wrote this scrip and directed it and it was just very simple, but it was something that I was familiar with, something that I was comfortable with, and so I went out to LA and I shot this like twenty twenty three and it was so much fun. And then after that, like you know, I did a few more and then they signed me and now I do you know, ten scenes a year or something, and we kind of incorporated that into our own hot Wife dynamic because it was the first time that I that I.
Speaker 3: Was doing something without my husband.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've had, you know, pressure, but it was the first time I've done something you know, content or video related without him, because he films everything, edits everything, like we worked.
Speaker 3: Together as a team, and so I was.
Speaker 4: I wasn't sure how that would work, but he was like, this is actually really exciting because you know, we can think about it, like I go on these dates and I come home and I tell him all about it, and he's like, it's like, you're going on these dates, but only you're going out to like these fantasy scenarios that Vixen can write for you and having these experiences that you wouldn't necessarily have, you know, with guys you know here in Toronto.
Speaker 3: I look, but you know, it was it's just like these things.
Speaker 4: And then I, you know, I come back to him and I tell them all about my experiences on set and that feeds into our dynamic that we love. So I do that, but I still also do my my independent stuff at the same time.
Speaker 1: Not that I think you're going to like the bad part of town to film scenes, but there's also it's safer. I would think for the most part, you hear some bad stories about mainstream sets. But for the most part, it's also safer. It's like you're going into an environment with a professional. If you were my wife, I'm into this and I'm sending you out, I go, oh, this is the best way for her not to be killed in a hotel room or something like that.
Speaker 4: So exactly, like some of these scenarios that I've been able to like act out or like you know, do on a Vixen set are things.
Speaker 3: That you know. It's because sometimes you have a fantasy but it doesn't.
Speaker 4: Really make sense in reality because a, yeah, it's not safe or it's not you know, something that you can make happen in a way that makes sense. But you know, in a set you can and you can live out these fantasies and then bring it home in.
Speaker 3: A controlled and safe way.
Speaker 4: And Vixen were just That's the thing I learned was like they're so wonderful to their performers, Like.
Speaker 3: They'll play me out there, they take care of me.
Speaker 4: They'll like take me out to dinner and ask me to make sure that you know the debrief afterwards, make sure that I'm comfortable and I'm okay.
Speaker 3: And it just.
Speaker 4: Felt so you know nice, and I had no idea before before I met them.
Speaker 3: And then when I talk to other people the like you know.
Speaker 4: Most people, they do a lot of other stuff and then they get to the you know, companies like Vixen.
Speaker 2: Don't know you literally, I mean you literally.
Speaker 1: This starts out at I think Vixen shoots the most beautiful stuff. Now that's not everybody's preference, that's not even necessarily my preference. But you can't say the color isn't beautiful, the quality isn't beautiful, the camera, I mean everything works.
Speaker 4: Me.
Speaker 1: I'm a gritty, dirty scumbag. I like the middle of the road stuff. But yeah, I mean you can't start on like a better company than that. So congratulations on that. That is awesome. That is hard work, and you're right. I never knew this until I started doing this show. But I also do another kind of side show called Brand New Faces, where I bring on new girls who are trying to get into the industry and kind of tell them what I know, get their story, see if they're really like into this. And through doing this, I have learned that there is a whole nother tier that is equally as big as the mainstream in the independent girls. Like I would see a girl and someone would say that girl does only fans and would go, oh, I can try and get her on go on, and she has a million followers. Where the fuck did these come from? Like, I mean, this is this is my ignorance. This is just some independent girl quote unquote.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: So it's really nice that there's a crossover. Now, what's really cool about it is I feel like it puts more power in your hands being able, because you are the one that can turn down Vixen. You're not a woman emailing Vixen going I need to be on your site please, blah blah blah. How much creative control did you have over those scenes or did you step back and go I'm going to experience this from the other side.
Speaker 4: They're actually really I haven't taken too much creative control at this point, but they are very open to Like they've told me numerous times. We're just like, let's know what you want to do. If there's anything you want, like, tell us and we'll make it happen. So maybe we're discussing my next year of contracts, so you know, maybe I'll get a little more creative. But for right now I just kind of of, you know, I give some ideas and they'd make it happen. There's something I can't talk about it yet. There's something coming out that I really wanted to do, and they've you know, made it happen.
Speaker 3: Uh So later this summer it's gonna.
Speaker 4: It's going to be out there and the other thing that like creative control. Yeah. But also there was one scene I did where I kept thinking back to one part of it where I wasn't sure. There was some things I said in like the dirty Chalk. I was like, I was kind of cringing trying to remember what I had said, and I was like, I wanted, like, I'm not sure if I if I felt like that was totally me what I said, And they let me completely review the scene before it was out and go through it and let them know if they hadn't ship I was it was just me overthinking.
Speaker 3: When I watched it back, it was beautiful, It was fine.
Speaker 4: Everything I said was totally respectful and like, you know, it was it was all.
Speaker 3: It was all great.
Speaker 4: But the fact that they, you know, gave me like a file of a meet that's not been out yet and let me review and they said they would change it if I was not okay with it, Like that was like, that was I thought pretty big professional.
Speaker 1: It's it's not you know, there's this perception of porn from the outside. It's like, oh, Serenity comes on, she gets fucked, and then she goes. They don't account for the other ninety five percent of your work that's social media, editing, this that, blah blah blah, And they also don't account for like you know, in the moment, can I ask this so you said offensive?
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 1: You don't have to tell me what it was. Was it offensive or was it? Did you find it corny what you had said when you thought back, like were you like, ooh, you got the biggest fucking muscles and the guy's like that's not really dirty talk, Ooh your fucking hairline is wonderful. It's like, well, Serenity, that's not getting Dick's hard. Was it it was just something? Or was it overly aggressive, like come on, bitch and you're like, well, look, you're supposed to be more sub in this scene. It was.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Actually, okay, there's something.
Speaker 4: Belled a little bit out of out of character, but but.
Speaker 3: No, it was okay. I don't know in my mind, like sometimes you just like say a lot of things.
Speaker 2: Sure, and that's.
Speaker 1: That beats too quiet though saying saying a lot of things.
Speaker 2: But you're right.
Speaker 1: I only recently got my wife into dirty talking because we're just too cynical for it. We've always been. I'd be like, do you want me to fuck you hard? And she'd be like, I don't know, can you fuck me hard? I guess, And it's like, well the mood is killed now. Now I can't say another word. We got to be silent, but I kind of expressed to her. I was like, look what we're saying. I will never judge you for this. I am like a big mouth and I call people out and I joke and this is now busballs here, but anything in here, this is us And you're totally good. Whatever you say, I won't call you out for it. And that's been opening up and that's a that's a nice thing. So if you secretly want to slide in thing, you're going to be shooting into this list. But let me ask you, what are some types of scenes or niches or fetishes or anything like that that you're looking forward to adding to your portfolio in the next year or so, something where you're like, man, I need to shoot that type of scene because I don't have that in my repertoire. And it can be multiple too, whenever you get so.
Speaker 4: In my personal independent stuff we do, we do a variety of everything. We do kind of fetishi stuff we do like it's mostly like two guys and a girl stuff we do like bondage, we do soft, we do hard like it's just so we do a little variety of everything. But in the in the Vixen stuff, I want to do more of their deeper channel, which I did tell them and I did one scene with deeper, but it was a hot wife scene.
Speaker 3: It was really hot.
Speaker 4: It was it was great, but I was like, you know, that's cool, Like deeper is there like kink fetish, like a little bit more out there channel.
Speaker 3: And we did hot wife, which was like cool because I'm comfortable with it.
Speaker 4: But I said, you know, next time, I want to do it deeper with like lots of like shiny pretty bondage or like something like a lot of like rope something. Really you know, we do it in our private life, but I want to do it in a way where they.
Speaker 3: Like make it look beautiful, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I want that that vixen touch on the on the you know, rope work or bondage or you know, using like the highest end of a beautiful chink ware.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I just want to.
Speaker 1: Like know, that makes total sense to me. You want to see the thing that you like doing occasionally or often or whatever it is, you want to see it in the highest scale, right, Like, do you watch back your own stuff, not for like editing purposes or anything. Do you ever like you're with your husband, you're like, oh, getting frisky and then you're like, oh, put one of them really.
Speaker 3: All the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, we watch our own stuff. I don't watch very much porn at all anymore. That sounds that sounds kind of terrible, But no, because you know how you were feeling in that moment, so we and we have so much content now, so yeah, we'll go back through own stuff and watch it and you know, have a good time with that.
Speaker 1: It doesn't sound terrible. It sounds like when you work at Starbucks and after like six months, you're like, I can't fucking smell coffee anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm going to lose my mind.
Speaker 1: And it's like, well, I love coffee, but if you work there long enough, you just kind of like, ah, I've seen it all. So is that why you don't watch porn and you're like, eh, I know all that, or you just don't really find a need for it.
Speaker 3: Because I don't find a need for it. It's because I like what we do.
Speaker 4: The only time, you know, I do watch porn when I want inspiration or like, for example, if we're if we're playing around with like DP or something, that's like you know, you finding the right angles to show it off.
Speaker 3: And you know, we have limited people in our independent stuff.
Speaker 4: We don't have a whole studio to get all like the the right angles and everything. So you know, watching it for seeing what other people do who are doing you know, scenes that I want to do. So that's kind of I don't really want you to get off. I'll watch it to learn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we want to get off. We just watch our own experiences.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh my god, that is such confidence. Congratulations on having that confidence. I couldn't imagine that I would be so disgusted with myself. So your typical stuff is two guys and a girl. You said, right, two guys in you do you have like a constant guy you go back to? Does that switch out? Like how do you schedule and like plan your own personal stuff?
Speaker 3: So, sorry, it's getting louder here. I hope that's not.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: You're good, don't what are you gonna do? Shut it down? You're good, You're fine. We'll work around it, Okay.
Speaker 4: So for our own stuff, we do have one very good friend who's bless his heart, He's like he's always down to film something and that's been such a like he's such a good time. So a lot of our content is with one of our good friends. But we do switch it up like I'll have you know, I still I still go out on the dating apps and like find guys and you know, I do this segment and my only fans.
Speaker 3: Called a date Diary.
Speaker 4: Where I'll go out and on a date with a new guy and like stuff there's so and then I'll you know, hook up with other content.
Speaker 3: Creator gentlemen, and you know, we do we do that.
Speaker 4: But like for our we have a very small group of our regular folks that we do content with, or we don't always do content, like we still have threesomes outside of filming, just for our own fun.
Speaker 1: Really okay, all right, nice? So where do we see this going? It sounds like you got in for the purest reason. It feels like where you were like, this is fun, this is I enjoy doing this. My first uh, my first podcast was a comedy show and we had listeners, but we didn't have as many listeners as this does.
Speaker 2: But it was just fun. You would just jump on.
Speaker 1: I would talk to my friend every week for an hour, cut it up, post it.
Speaker 2: It was great. So you got into this for the right reasons.
Speaker 1: I speak to a lot of performers who are like, I'm trying to get to this and I'm out. I have no interest in this. Do you have any like major goal or milestone that you were looking to hit? Is it retirement? Is it you want to film the world's biggest gang bang and you're done? Do you want to start keep doing like guilf porn at seventy five years old?
Speaker 2: Like, where do you see your road going?
Speaker 4: For us, it's when it's all being fun. We're done right now. It's still really fun and we are lucky. I say we because you know it's not just Sarinity Cox, like my husband is a partner in it. Like we're lucky because both of us have professions that we can fall back on.
Speaker 3: We don't need to be doing this.
Speaker 4: We're doing this because it's an absolute blast, and luckily we've both taken breaks from our other professions because this, I like, supports some much better than our other professions did. And we're just so fortunate to be able to do this. So we're just rolling with it. And when and if this, you know, isn't doing it for us anymore, then you know, we'll stop. We have things that we can fall back on, and we'll still be doing the lifestyle things. We'll still be you know, screwing around with our friends and.
Speaker 3: Just having fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: Hopefully we'll be set up financially from this so that we won't have to go back to work. And that is the goal.
Speaker 1: That is That's always the goal. I ask this every time, is there any kind of type of scene? I used to call this game sack shit Animal and kids, I would ask, is there a type of scene or something you wouldn't want to shoot? And performers would be like, well, I wouldn't fuck a kid, and I'd be like, yeah, no, I got that. Those are off the table. We're not talking about you know, like deprecation type stuff. Kids are animals, all right out. So when I ask you this, let's work within the realm of pornography you can find on the internet, not the dark Web. Is there any type of scene that you have no interest in pursuing that they come to you the Vixen's you know the deal. Whatever, a site comes to you and you're able to take it potentially, and they go, we want you to shoot this type of scene, and you immediately just kind of go, Now, it's not really me. Doesn't fit my brand, doesn't fit my personality. Is there anything that's kind of out Not a nurse?
Speaker 2: Okay? All right?
Speaker 1: Are you scared you're gonna get pigeonholed into the same role every time? Oh, let's just get throundy.
Speaker 2: She's a nurse. Yeah, go ahead, No, because it's so to No.
Speaker 4: It just bugs me because I feel like it's such a sexualized profession. And whenever people find out that I'm a nurse, they're like, oh, you should do nurse poor and you should be the like slutty nurse. And I'm like no, and I don't, like, I know a lot of people do it. It's fine, Like it's it's fine.
Speaker 3: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not that you know, hurt or offended by it. But I just see how hard and there's a lot of professions like this, how hard like women of work to be taken seriously in specific professions, and I just don't want to add to that, you know.
Speaker 3: Sexualization of those professions. So I don't do teacher porn. I don't do nurse porn.
Speaker 4: I don't do police officer or army chick or like any of these things.
Speaker 3: That like I feel, I just don't feel good about that.
Speaker 1: Totally understand. I that is such an interesting perspective. I've never thought of that before. You respect how much goes into that profession, So you don't want to do like a characterization or a cartoon of it, almost right, is that what it sounds like?
Speaker 4: And I know it's lighthearted and like, you know, we know that it's just a fantasy when people are doing it important, but just for me personally, I'm like, I can't go there.
Speaker 1: I interviewed Gage, who was a major porn star in the early two thousand. One of my favorites, you know, right around the time I turned eighteen, definitely not fifteen years old, so one of my favorites of all time. And she told us, you know, in depth, I grew up in Arkansas. It was very racist down there. It was blah blah blah blah blah. So I had the question, like, did you have any concerns or issues doing interracial porns? She said interracial was totally fine. The stuff she wouldn't do with stepbrother and stepsister because she said everyone back in my town was doing that already, and I did not want to get judged for that. And I was like, you know what, respect, I totally get it. There's you don't want to Yeah, I get that, sir Annie. So I kind of asked it, a but what is the future hold do we? What can I expect if I go on your only fans right now? By the way, folks at Serenity Cox links in the episode description, as always as they always are, we support creators here. Am I getting any nut that I want it?
Speaker 4: But?
Speaker 1: Am I getting any polished stuff? Am I getting you? And your daily life with your husband?
Speaker 2: Am I? I know you do no pay per view? I believe I read that.
Speaker 3: That's correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, awesome. So what is the experience, the Serenity Cox experience if I sign up for your of today?
Speaker 4: Okay, so the Serenity Cox experience if you never pronosi this is great.
Speaker 3: So my only fans is uh, subscription only, no pay per view.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: It is just two videos a week of me and my lifestyle doing what we do. Generally, it's my husband filming me with a gentleman, sometimes with a lady and sometimes other two videos a week, plus little updates in between photos and that. But I get asked a lot. I don't do any of the paid custom stuff. I don't see any of the pay per view stuff. It's just what I want to post and I'm just thankful when people want to tune in and watch that. And I also do a monthly live stream, which is always my most fun time of the month. Is just an hour of intimate uh on well people on one with.
Speaker 1: Sure, I have to say, and I'm not just blown smoke care. I really respect that you are in this. It seems like for the right reasons. And I think your message is awesome. I think your message on fucking nursing is awesome and I've never considered that before. I have read you are very tied in with sexual health, and you promote that right really hard.
Speaker 3: And do you like to promote sexual health?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Sure, I just kind of let it go.
Speaker 3: Should all be promoting sexual health in this industry?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you're qualified to do it.
Speaker 1: If I stand on a corner handing out condoms, I look like a real fucking weirdo.
Speaker 2: You're a nurse.
Speaker 1: You're able to talk about sexual If I start doing listen biologically, people go, you're an idiot.
Speaker 2: Don't speak to me.
Speaker 1: So we need more qualified people like you speaking about important issues in the world.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thank you for that.
Speaker 3: It's only people.
Speaker 4: Actually, a lot of people do ask in my in my private messages on only Fans. One thing I do like people and know is that I do answer all my messages on OnlyFans myself. I don't use that platform for for sexting. I use it for communicating, and a lot of people do ask me like really great questions about sexual health and about relationships and about you know, what I'm doing, and like it's have some great conversations in my only messaging and I love that, But I don't sext and a lot of people don't like that, but that's.
Speaker 2: All right, they'll get over it.
Speaker 1: They can enjoy the two videos a week and everything else and then head on over to Vixen and see all your scenes. But most importantly where they can head is the episode descriptions, so they can make sure they follow you across all social media.
Speaker 2: Folks.
Speaker 1: It's free, so at least if you have no money, you're broke. You can't sign up for the of follow her on social media, and most importantly, if you do have that, right there you go and hey on follow, follow all the Vixen accounts, and then when they post a clip of her scene, go, oh my god, I heard Serenity before.
Speaker 2: She's so great.
Speaker 1: You should have her on more and also pay her more money anyway, and give her more creative control. Type that out literally word for word, Serenity Cox. We can find you at Serenity Cox. And thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 3: Thanks for shotting with me. I'm going to watch a ballgame now,