Speaker 1: Bro like he that's on him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a cool brother right there.
Speaker 1: Man, that's a good dude right there.
Speaker 3: I remember like we had tweet about him something that somebody is saying about, like him saying something about the shielder or something.
Speaker 1: It was something somebody said that he.
Speaker 3: Was saying, wow, And I made a joke about it, like tapped on the door. Captain Dims like, hey, bro, like I just say that you can you out like you said. I was like, all right, bro, like, because you said it, I got you. Anybody else, I kept that ship up.
Speaker 2: If you wasn't on, no, I would be like, oh no, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Exactly all right. She went hit the button.
Speaker 4: I told that little bitch, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine and keep one up time I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by me. If I say put it on the float. Then that's the bottom line. Yeah, I told the little bits, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine. Keep one up time I shoot my shot just like it's kind of him by if I say put it on the float.
Speaker 1: Then that's the bottom line.
Speaker 4: And on the number one contending in this bitch still little bit, this bitch trying to stretch the different I'm always on some different ship ideos. Mio del real flow. I'm just switching whip the fadebody gotta priced nigga that you should get a grip four fifteens in the trunk.
Speaker 1: I'll make it swung, nigga.
Speaker 5: If I'm not the.
Speaker 4: Best in the world, I see him pulling the case.
Speaker 1: He the best.
Speaker 4: You gotta beat the best. Just w come with it live. She can steal for reals, just like when Trump did it. I told that little bit, don't you cross the line. She know that she ain't got no kid, but she gonna swallow mine and keep one of the time I shoot my shot just like it's kind of by if I say, put it on the floating. That's the bottom line.
Speaker 1: Who, ladies and gentlemen, what's up? Brand new episode of Public in the podcast?
Speaker 3: I'm being that am I pointing the right way?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's great. That's DJ. We are here for a brand new episode of the Public Enemy's podcast. And you may be wonder you so you might be wondering.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, y'all look like y'all like y'all damn the man or something like that. Well, Graham is out on assignment. If that's that's what they be saying, right.
Speaker 5: That's what we say, Like I'm almost sign.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't even know what.
Speaker 3: I don't even know we're supposed to be like that translation, Yeah, he's doing something.
Speaker 5: He living life, have fun while he's away from here. That's his assignment. He's an he's gonna hit this back and cut one of us out.
Speaker 3: It's okay, breathing like this whole like podcast and everything like that.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, bro, when you when are you gonna sleep? But you're gonna take a break.
Speaker 3: But yeah, Graham not here today, so it's just the three of us. I think this is the first time it's been like this, this lineup where it's the three of us, like, and I think that's the first time because like for a while, it was like it was you, g it was it was Graham, you, you, Grash and c J. When I was out for like I said, I call it a sabbatical when I was three months.
Speaker 5: Yeah, ye, hey man, sabbaticals can take three months to get over. So we're good with that.
Speaker 3: It's okay, cool, cool, I'm out of PTO. I've been informed by Graham, but you used to call your PTO. I can't call out for the rest of the year.
Speaker 1: It is what it is, you know, I'll call. I just called out on the day of like that. That's what I'm doing. I called.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna be like, let me get let me get uh, let me get the fifth off, let me get the six off, like nah, I just I'm not gonna be here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my bad. I just realized I had like a dentist appointment right now.
Speaker 2: You start at three o'clock.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, I know it's two fifty eight, but you know, I just got to the dentist office. Whoa, yeah you know yeh, he's the guy, man, he's the guy.
Speaker 1: E cool, equal as well man Christian.
Speaker 2: But uh, we.
Speaker 3: Already found out about you know, how CJ's week was.
Speaker 1: He let us know he had a good birthday.
Speaker 3: He was he was at the West Coast pro shows.
Speaker 1: How was your week? Man? What you been out?
Speaker 5: I've been working more than I would like. I advocate for everybody to get money without working, because when you work, you deal with people. You deal with a lot of personalities, and people suck. There's no other way for me to put it. But even though these people suck, I still look at the end of day, I look at that invoice and I'd be like, you know what, maybe y'all want that bad.
Speaker 1: Oh big fags, yo, But it's.
Speaker 5: Been pretty solid, been pretty solid, be pretty solid, Like you can't complain because it could be worse. It also it could be better as well.
Speaker 3: Always how about you, ben, Oh, it's been a long ass week.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Is he who my ass? I just be ready to be ready to call it.
Speaker 3: I'll be waking up in the one sitting on the side of the bed. I'm like, I called out, what do they do if I call it out right now?
Speaker 1: And then I'll be.
Speaker 3: Then like I'll be up for like a few minutes, like I guess I'll take my ass.
Speaker 6: Let me know there, get up blah.
Speaker 3: First ten minutes bro that first sent I'll be like, what I wonder what life would be like if I never went to work, and and I'd be thinking of like i'd be homeless. So I'd just like, you know what, we'll figure it out.
Speaker 6: These kids being these Gerber commercials. So Gerber Old Navy. Yeah, look at you all the work.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Imagine trying like not going on to work, Like I don't think I want to go to work, but I don't know. In Ben's case, man, the kids in there that first time the kids swantons on your head, you think about not going to work, You're like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, let me go ahead, go to work.
Speaker 1: This ship. Uh yo.
Speaker 7: If that if everybody we out of cool week, I'm glad everybody cool. We shout out to everybody in the chat. Uh, y'all talk about some wrestling or you want to tell all we want to talk about something else? We could talk about something else, you know. Sorry, do you believe it?
Speaker 2: We'll get through the fat football starts tonight?
Speaker 6: So wow.
Speaker 5: Sure, But speaking to people who are not having a good week, Rob, what we get.
Speaker 1: To that we get to that we get to that I got started.
Speaker 5: I forgot my bad.
Speaker 1: Shout out to war rators.
Speaker 3: War Radors will be competing at blood Spored on August second. I don't know what they're gonna know, what they're gonna be facing. I don't know what they're gonna be doing it, but they will be competing. It will be competing, Josh, whyet runs Bleusport?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, bro, he said.
Speaker 3: I think he said, like yo, that Goldberg was supposed to do blood Sport. I think that was like the original thing. I think I read that this week. If I'm wrong, somebody in the check correct me or you you see this and later on this week or whatever, I'm wrong, like.
Speaker 1: Let me know. But yeah, Like I was like, what what is Goldberg gonna do with blood Sport?
Speaker 5: Hey, buddy with locker and.
Speaker 6: A little he used to do a little drop to the whole leg ship they used to do. It's not gonna work with slip right out of it, stomp you in the head.
Speaker 3: Oh, Like yeah, I don't like I think he got to go to blood Sport because Christ Jerrech I be talking shit for like twenty some years by like he said, I had that nigga him up man, Like he was like he was trying to eat.
Speaker 1: He came to me and start talking said I grabbed it. I'm like, bro, you got it. You gotta do something like he brings up that story like every other.
Speaker 3: Year on his podcast, Like if you're listening to talk to Derek, he bring up that ship whenever you feel like like, yeah, man, I had that jammed up.
Speaker 6: That's this is how Bunny stor you know what you know? You know I took Darren Goldberg in two thousand and two, right, and I was the undisputed champion. I mean the Rock and stone Cold the same day, and then I took Goldberg down with both.
Speaker 5: Belts on, and I'm the first ever a w WORL chair.
Speaker 6: The only time I want to see Goldberg and Blood sports to be fighting himself and he sees any woman is assd more than anybody.
Speaker 5: So what would he what would his finish be in blud sport the Brett Hart?
Speaker 2: Could you create a control?
Speaker 1: You let him si? I said, he don't like that, CJ.
Speaker 2: No slip that in fucked up my birthday, Brod.
Speaker 5: I should have said that for next week.
Speaker 2: My bad talking about like that.
Speaker 6: You can heard himself with anything like maybe Goldberg against the locker, you know what I mean, Goldberg against the door it's the middle turn buckle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that would be interesting matchup because Goldberg versus that locker. He's like, oh and two thousand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Goldberg gets CT in the rubber match.
Speaker 1: Oh crazy, crazy, bro but elsewhere.
Speaker 3: Moving on, Happy Gilmore too broke records on Netflix's like the highest opening weekend in viewership history.
Speaker 1: For for Netflix. Happy m JFN. I heard it. I heard It's good.
Speaker 5: It's good if you turn your brain off and just enjoy the jokes.
Speaker 6: If you just enjoyed the movie, if you've seen the first one, that if you, if you if you like the first one, let me say you know what I mean, because I really really liked the first one. So if you like the first one, then everything just makes sense. You just like, oh, oh oh, that's funny, is that, Marshall?
Speaker 5: I didn't. I didn't enjoy the first watch because I did turn my brain off and then I then I then I got high, and then I enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: So you need that's all.
Speaker 5: I was like, Ah, never mind.
Speaker 2: This is hilarious.
Speaker 1: Then everything becomes enjoyed.
Speaker 2: Shoo, this is hilarious when you're impaired.
Speaker 5: That's how I enjoyed. That's how I consume my wrestling most of the time too, And ask me what happened?
Speaker 6: Show Man m j is hilarious because he didn't say anything. He just does stuff. So it's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: That niggas looking fun.
Speaker 3: They kicked that nigga after, but they kicked him after the group like David Ruffins.
Speaker 1: They were like, hey, look no, not even like David Ruftings.
Speaker 3: They didn't beat up David Rupts a grab it or yoke that nigga scary yoke that nigga up, But it wasn't the members of it.
Speaker 1: I think, like, was it? What was a nigga name horn or the blue that.
Speaker 3: Was no oldiest oldes is like, nigga, I'll step to you right now, bro. That was that was Shotting Benjamin this week he was like man. He was like, yo, man, look you got me a watch off of Team Move and you thought I would be too stupid to notice. I was like, hemn bro, you got you got of him a nigga if he hit your watch out of teamul right right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean did you.
Speaker 6: I'm pretty sure Shutting had like a roll up or something before and it's I mean something.
Speaker 2: We said it. Man. Jimmy said, ain't gonna take that log.
Speaker 6: Listen, you gotta kick that nigga out before he fucks you. You know what I'm saying, Before he funcks you over, you need to kick him out and you know what I mean, You gotta have you say, you gotta have a white dude to be able to get in the whole foods and ship. You know what I'm saying. You gotta keep one around. You know what I mean, You gotta keep a white dude on a chain or something. You know what I mean. He say, come on, come on, come on, go and tell the police. We didn't do nothing, and it was a matter of time. And then like we talked about we talked about him getting in the group in the first place. We was like, Yo, why the fuck would he want to bring in? What the fun would they want to bring in a nigga who is known for turning on.
Speaker 2: All his niggas. You feel me, That's all he do.
Speaker 6: That's the number one on his job resume when it comes to doesn't work well with others. So I don't blame him. And he'mann get the niggaut here now before he turns on us, man, because this this is this ain't working.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: I know we helped him get that fucking thing at all, but Yo, this nigga is in a way.
Speaker 5: That's why I appreciate what MVP sale. When he first joined he said, hey, we know how he is. If he make the wrong move, we'll deal with him. I appreciate that that little nugget that you put in so you're like, we're not idiots, we know.
Speaker 3: Grass I had a question for you considering how long it took them to like approve him to get in the group, because it was like a long thing, Like it was like probably like maybe like a month's worth of episodes of Dyna MIGHTE have like in the group, buying all this stuff and doing that stuff like that, having multiple segments in one night. Do you think that them like getting him out of the group was abrupt because I kind of felt like, like Nigga, like we wasted all this time, like y'all gonna let him in a group immediately, we were going.
Speaker 1: To do this fast.
Speaker 3: But do you think that it was abruptly you just saying like Okay, well, it's kind of like feels.
Speaker 1: Like it's on time. I think there's more than I think there's more to come with this.
Speaker 5: It is definitely abrupt because I feel like they went from just wanting to hurt people to this group to basically being an APA esque type group when they worked with an edge or Adam Copeland. I'm not calling itga, but it's like when I feel like it was abrupt, But at the same time, I feel like this is a red herring a little bit. It could be I could be wrong, but I feel like it's a red herrings for when he finally does cash in, they help him win the world title. That could be a way to throw people off. That thought definitely came to the back of my head when I when I saw that they went on this route.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he followed it up with getting like getting him Hangman paid his face and uh being like yeah, man, like I'm coming after you or whatever, and Hangman was like a little bro, if you don't get to earn a title shot or use the contract, I'm not going to I'm not going to give you like a tile shot this.
Speaker 1: But already I'm not stupid, So you're right. This could be a setup. This couldn't be a setup. I think he has to fight.
Speaker 3: Uh, he has to wrestle Mark Brisco next week or an opportunity for the for the world title.
Speaker 6: He thought he was slick man. This nigga Hangman was that dog. Come on, man, you use the thing to be like, yeah, I know that's it, then I wont he that's like a cowage way to go, Like you know, you know the herts indig ain't funking with you no more, right, I'll beat your ass int here just to do it. Like you're like, I'll fuck you up. Then, please do't let me fuck you up right now. Just had a match. So you know, it might be it might be a little statue of liberty forty two fath going on, you know what I mean, trying to Uh, that would be smart. I just don't know if the j is that smart that would.
Speaker 3: Be that would be a nice twist. I'm not gonna lie because it's like, like I said, why would you spend like all that time working to get in the group and at every like time it's like, oh, we're voting on we voting.
Speaker 1: On were voting on it.
Speaker 3: And then also MVP not being there like also as another element to it, because it's like, Okay, you need a unanimous vote to get him in, like you would assume you would have to need a unanimous vote to get him out. So like it like we'll see what we'll see what's to come. But I think I think there's a little more left in the tank with that storyline.
Speaker 6: We're talking about actions, right, He's apologize for Bobby's actions last night and for the.
Speaker 1: You can't apologize for another nigga, like especially my.
Speaker 6: There you go.
Speaker 3: You gotta pologize one ding. You can't say excuse me for another nigga. You can't say yo, you can't. You can't speak on another nigga to have like yo, we got we got a scrap at today.
Speaker 2: You speaking for a black man, white man.
Speaker 1: Oh that's crazy.
Speaker 3: But we were talking about Hangman a minute ago. Hangman Page retains the eight e W World Heavyweight Championship in a great match against Mosley, Like there were moments in this match like they had me believing that it was the possibility that Mox would get the title back, like with the outside interference and everybody and Maria Marina Shafir running down and doing and uh, I think you came down too right.
Speaker 2: It was go get go home, go back, go back in the back.
Speaker 3: Security Heredy gradst thinking about a scruff of his neck like a like a bad twelve year old was eight man?
Speaker 1: Is your kid?
Speaker 2: Were your parents? Then? Put yourself over here?
Speaker 3: What'd you think of the match. Were you where were for me? You're taking away to the match and the way the storyline is going, Uh so far, well that storyline is ended. What do you just wouldn't think of the match?
Speaker 2: I thought the match was the match.
Speaker 6: I thought the match was really good because you didn't need the bleeding ship, you know what I mean, like all the unnecessary violence and ship because, like like you said lastly, we're just gonna get the ship out the way, you know what I mean. No, ain't no fucking no hoops and hollow no, no guns and guns just you know, I mean wrestling to see what you can do. You still do some other ship up in there. But I just liked that it was a straight up match. You know, there's gonna be some shenanigans and hoop lia, and it's a great way to put a cap on this fucking view because now I beat you in your match and I don't beat you in another match back to back weeks. So uh, hey man, than Chris, Uh what else is there to do now?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 2: I mean, what else are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shout out to your mainer, main right, run the lights up, run the comments up, saying something through if you got it, bro, Like we know, like, what is it. It's about to be the first of the month. You about to get paid. What you got left count?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: You know you got like three or four dollars left in the cash that far. You ain't spend. Bro, you got it on there.
Speaker 3: Just send that through us, man, But real appreciate y'all right, not to like he commented, Sorry, c J.
Speaker 2: What were we saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah, just no, just perfect way to get get this ship over it, you know what I mean? Yeah, big better things.
Speaker 3: And then we feed into the next rivalry because Darby Allen came down from the ceiling like he was up in the perch. He was up and think said, a man, you sit up here. He's like, not only I'm gonna sit in the person again.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna jump.
Speaker 2: You gotta take it to the next level.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying. You gotta do better than your counterpart. You know what I'm saying, Your dad did this, I'm doing this.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: You know what you're excited for. You're excited for John Monsley versus Darby Allen.
Speaker 5: I feel like johns is gonna kill this man. So yeah, I'm excited to see this man die. But then again, Darby does not know how to die.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the thing.
Speaker 5: Him and death just don't get along because he when he refuses to be compromised to a permanent end.
Speaker 6: I just I don't know what MA can do again, Darby man, what your main number? Your your your number one attribute is violence? And what do you do against a nigga who who likes punishment? Because violence and punishment is like did never the force in the move object? That that thing?
Speaker 2: You'll be like, I'm gonna hurt you good.
Speaker 1: I like that ship.
Speaker 2: He fought that nigga in school that can down heal before he fought you.
Speaker 6: You're like, whoa, whoa.
Speaker 5: When you said what can you do? My brain immediately said, hey, remember that benment Man storyline where he blew himself up.
Speaker 1: I don't give doy no idea.
Speaker 6: I would like.
Speaker 1: I will even stay in there, bro y'all boring that ship. I will stay.
Speaker 3: He'll fly out the top of the summers like a looney to the scared that you will do it?
Speaker 5: Might that's what I saying. That's what you might have to do. You might have to blow Darby up.
Speaker 2: You know, he just might come back and what if he said, take her gonna come back with.
Speaker 5: A full school instead of half and half, You're gonna have a full.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like T one thousand.
Speaker 6: Nigga's like fighting T one thousand, Like why would you want to fight T one thousand?
Speaker 5: These niggas don't want to die? I stay correct?
Speaker 6: Never mind, Yeah, Bro, like that is a diabolical man, Doug, Like, I think he might have made his match. I thought Hangman might be his like wrestling match, but just like your violence match, Like he's willing to do anything, Like you got two niggas willing to do anything, willing to do anything, and that's gonna be great. Man, he could have had some nails on the skateboard. You might he might just put nails on his face and just head but this nigga to death.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because whatever match they end up having, it's going to like like Mossley versus hay Man was violent, Like it was like extra the match that they're going to have, Bro, that that ship's going to be like brutal.
Speaker 1: That's going to be a brutal watch.
Speaker 3: Like I'll be honest with you, They're gonna be doing ship like with like with he likes to do the thing where he get like the little one spice like stuck in his head. Y'all's going on gas, but it's gonna be yo shout Christian.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think like if it goes down to Philly, the niggs will be fighting the street.
Speaker 1: The niggas gonna go to the Link and niggas gonna be fighting. Everything will be wrong on the Link, be fighting.
Speaker 6: For the meek Millhouse niggas. The hell they get over here, they're gonna fall down the same steps that meat fail down. He's gonna ride what's that little the rope move where he gets caught up, you know what I'm saying a little guidoting with the ropes. I'm saying between that he gonna get Moxley in that and then he's gonna put like a helmet full of thumb tacks his head butt.
Speaker 5: It was like, oh my god, man, when Mons trying to kill Darby, he meets song Dreams, the nightmare is gonna pop off because he ain't gonna he ain't gonna die yet.
Speaker 2: He's like white Uzy, you know what I mean, Like you can't kill white Oozy.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: Speaking of niggas a time that somebody's trying to kill man Christian Cage.
Speaker 1: He's going through it.
Speaker 3: He's going through it right now, his life going rough. He came out there and he was he disowned the patriarchy. He was like, bro, ain't my kids no more? That ain't my girl no more, that ain't my family no more. He he was like a father in the nineteen.
Speaker 1: Sixty He was like, yo, man, I got it. I got it.
Speaker 3: I got a real family across town anyway, y'all, not my own family. I got an other family across came Bro, I don't know.
Speaker 5: About y'all, not my only exactly.
Speaker 3: He was like, bro, I don't need I don't need y'all. I really don't need y'all.
Speaker 1: But uh.
Speaker 3: In the middle of him, in the middle of his promo, the patriarchy came out and they whooped this as well. They was beating on this man like he stole something they was and and the whole time, the whole time Nick Wayne, Mama, Wayne's just sitting there smiling and laughing, and I'm like, yeah, bro, like I thought. I was like, that's kind of wild that I remember. He was like, yo, he said he was going to send her back to work at Denny's. He said that like a few months ago. I was like, yeah, man, I'm like, it's not really too much.
Speaker 1: I can say.
Speaker 5: The thing is he ain't say it one time. He said that multiple times.
Speaker 2: I just can't gloss over this this promo.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: He was like, how dare you say I couldn't get a wreck?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right, because putting my thing into a really, really really big thing.
Speaker 5: I was like, did he bring he brought back the Triple Ah Stephani Man promo? Remember when remember when they broke up on screen? He was like, well, you can't say I got I have a little one when I'm when I'm diving into the Grand Canyon.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he said, all trying to park a seven forty seven. It's a great key, you know what I mean? That was like, bro he told he said, now, Nick, you was so mean. Not only do you have a father who's dead, now you have another father who's dead to you.
Speaker 2: I said, damn, you know that's.
Speaker 6: What I talk about, Christian. You gotta go out swinging, you know what I'm saying. That was clear and set it off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: I like how Cope said go find yourself. I'm like my nigga, this is Christian.
Speaker 1: He said, what are you talking about? Brother?
Speaker 3: Like this nigga talking shit the entire time. I imagine like you being on stage. You know it's two niggas. You know you don't have no backup. You know, no one in the locker room likes you. You know your only friend is like, yo, I'm gonna leave you out here to dry.
Speaker 1: And so you get this ship right and you're still on the stage talking ship.
Speaker 3: You're still on this stage like talking like wow, like and it makes come out and they jump you.
Speaker 2: Cat ship dug he how you're gonna get mad at me? Coach you you're mad at me?
Speaker 6: You said you literally made your career being called the ultimate opportunist.
Speaker 2: Like you're a terrible person, just like me. He's I'm gonna ask I can admit it. But that was my favorite party.
Speaker 6: I was like, yo, this is he said.
Speaker 2: I did find myself, motherfucker. I'm a piece of shit just like you.
Speaker 6: So way your dad still did. Oh yeah, by the way, just so you forgot, I think we spooking that shit all like a yeah from Little John.
Speaker 1: If you brought up a good point like this is who Christian Cage.
Speaker 3: This is like what he is. Do you think like Edge will come to like his senses and be like, bro, I can't change. We gotta work something out. Or do you think that Christian Cage like makes the full baby face turned.
Speaker 6: I mean they need each other, right, technically they need each other. I mean yeah, they He ain't got no friends and the only family that I've always had was always him, you know what I mean. So like they need each other, and Coach's been I hate calling that nigga. That Coach has been fucking like damn it, begging like yo, come on, bro, remember back in the day.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: He's like flipping fucking above the rim. He was like, they never go take what we all ship. They never gonna take what we are before Tupac stabbed him. And so they need each other. It's gonna be that whole hug thing like tattoos don't bring up for that long? You feel me? All right? Man? We could be friends again.
Speaker 1: I guess you know what I'm saying, same question to you.
Speaker 5: I need that nigga to still be an asshole. I'm not gonna like they I don't want to full blown Christian K's babyface, the whole outwork, everything that he don't need to regress.
Speaker 3: You don't, you don't miss, like the captain charisma. You don't, you don't, you don't miss.
Speaker 2: That would out grit nobody nigga.
Speaker 5: No, no, the only grit I got downstairs when I cook because I'm Hongry. No, I don't need I need him to put his way. If Roman Reigns can still be an asshole and be cheered as a babyface, Christian Caves can still be a dick and be cheered as a baby face, I'm sorry. Like he does not need to change. He's gonna be like, you know what, You're right, You're right, you're right. But I'm still an Asshole'm still gonna talk about these niggas fathers because they need me, They need my parental guidance. They are terrible. This nigga Kip still don't know which half style he won't this nigga like this nigga over here, I don't know what. If he's wearing a mask, if he's that's his face, I don't know what's going on. But he's bagging Mercedes Monee. But that's besides the point. Like I need him to be a complete asshole. Just nothing changes, Just get cheered.
Speaker 6: That's all they might need. They might need both. I'm saying they might need to both take it like meet in the middle type ship like they'll be all righteous, they'll be all righteous and ship Coke, Niggy, you were just as bad as me. All right, so don't even do that ship. I want to hear that ship.
Speaker 2: Let's just let's just make fun of these dead niggas dads.
Speaker 5: Together because it has not been rated are since two thousand and seven. Yeah, man, that man has been ready Pg. Thirteen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, I don't know, man, oh nine, he wasn't knocking down Vicky. That nigga lost the title, go right back to the next match and won that title the later that night.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Yo, Yeah he was. He was a nasty O nine.
Speaker 6: But then you know me tours, I forgot about that Vicky big ship. That nigga bucking his way up to the top. Nigga like Ruby Rose Nigga. Nigga like Ruby Nigga like Damn Nigga.
Speaker 2: Okay, see that's what I like to see you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, all right, all right bro, All right, man, I don't even have to seguey out of it.
Speaker 1: I don't care. Uh.
Speaker 3: The Young Bugs Advanced Tag Title Tournament after beating the.
Speaker 5: Outrunners, you mean talent name.
Speaker 3: Talent name like cracking. Joe's on Twitter about it after the show.
Speaker 1: But uh are you enjoying? Uh?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: They're like they're the building yourself back at the stop.
Speaker 3: It's like, Nigga, you gotta earn the name played next week, bro, Like y'all, y'all gotta earn y'all way to the top. They're gonna be having like a little crayon piece of like piece of like cardboarding. We can put their name on it.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be save them when they come out them.
Speaker 3: Like y'all enjoying this story aline with them, like earning their way back to the top, and you.
Speaker 1: Think that they will make a run for the tag titles or is that just like.
Speaker 6: So I mean, you know, you know I feel about the Bucks best in the world, best of them, like like this, but this whole ship just like the how like just their come up. It's you know what I mean, just like the like the bully finally getting punched in the face and getting bullied like it's it's hilarious, even though they were the only EVPs. Ever, according to Cody, will talk about later and like it's it's it's funny, but eventually that'sh It's gonna like that's it's gonna be like it was the fun you know what I mean. But yeah, I like the way how it's going right now, how they're fucking just getting treated like dog shit because they've be treating everybody else like dog ship making them to suffer. So that's just pretty funny.
Speaker 3: No, them niggas getting hold right now. But I honestly, like, I'm cool with the Outrunners.
Speaker 1: I just hope.
Speaker 3: I'm just waiting for them to get a tag title opportunity. I know Bobby Lashley and I know that like Bobby lash and cele Benjamin are the Attack Champions now. I don't think any of these tag teams except for FTR, had a chance of getting the titles back.
Speaker 1: But I think the Outrunners have a lot going on, and I'm just like when they lost, I was like, damn, bro, that hurt me a little bit. I knew that, I knew there was no chance to.
Speaker 3: Winning, and they really had a title opportunity like a while ago too, right, or they have like this.
Speaker 1: Just as.
Speaker 5: I think I think it's on religion or Dynamite.
Speaker 1: One of them they had.
Speaker 3: I know, they had a match of some sources against them and they got the ass beat. But you know, I'm hopeful, I'm hopeful that they come around. I'm just hoping that it's not something like a private party where they wait too long to put the title on and by the time they do, it's like bro like missed the threshold. But I just like, there's gonna there's gonna be a fun time coming around where they could where they could put the title on them. But I don't think anybody in this tournament, excluding f TR, is built, uh it is built to beat them.
Speaker 6: Yeah, especially when they had a little interesting interaction you know what I'm saying FTR in the books.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, I think what happens is the f TR endstead of taking the titles off of the hurt syndicates the type of way Baby interferes, Maybe he gets like his last bit of revenge and UH make some lose titles, and then that's how we get to Christian Cage and UH and Cope teaming up and going after the titles after they deal with the patriarchy.
Speaker 6: They don't want to want to no that syndicate though.
Speaker 1: Nah, they.
Speaker 2: Chance he's talking about somebody mama on the syndicate.
Speaker 6: You know, I mean it might say it might be w w E unreal on your ass, you know what I'm saying. And OK, fave up ahead, you're gonna die on camera. Oh, ship, that might be the best way. You're right, because I don't know who gonna beat them niggas. But the niggas is like the betweenty seventeen Warriors. I was just winning easy. Let the shelp do all the work. They go ahead, theyggn do some fancy shit. They know that you can still do the shit at fifty. Now the Spear, everybody came over.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, seven minutes of work and then do me to the club.
Speaker 1: Worst spirit of the game.
Speaker 2: But he confident, yeah, saying who won't tell her? Who wonna tell him?
Speaker 1: Like bro, his spear is like the Rocks, like sharp Shooter.
Speaker 2: Who that's That might be the best comparison I've ever heard in my life.
Speaker 3: Because the Rock kept doing this ship. He just looked like he's taking his ship on the back of your leg the whole time he's doing It's just like, bro, Like, also, why are you screaming, nigga?
Speaker 1: Why you like you in more pain than I was supposed to be here. It's like don Yeah, it's like yo, man, why are you John?
Speaker 3: Why are you yelling? And I'm an STF and you not. You're not give me an opportunity to sell it. You're selling it for me anyway.
Speaker 1: But that's besides the point.
Speaker 3: Last thing I got on the show, Athena and Billy starts to feat Tony Storm and Alex winsor.
Speaker 1: This this match was just basically like Athena like asserting her dominance, just.
Speaker 3: Letting, letting Tony Storm know, like, bro, I got your number, I got your number.
Speaker 1: Like it was some ship she did after the match.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I don't we don't have to picture, but she just like had her knee on top of Tony Storm then talking and talking all types of wild ship. After the match, He's like, yeah, man, it's up for you. I'm about to be a double chin like Athena is about this ship.
Speaker 6: Like that's all.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm Any thoughts on the match, any thoughts on a RIVALI so far, it's.
Speaker 6: Just funny because everybody's talking about like, oh, ATHINAI this and.
Speaker 4: The thing, and.
Speaker 6: She talking like she got the thing, and she was saying that she ain't gotta show no ass, like Athena's been the ring about a women's champion for like five years now, feels like she's been smoking. Everybody likes it's a real it's a real different It's like it's a different flex where you're that dangerous and then you're just like, look, I could beat you. I can beat you, like in one of these regular matches. We can have one of these exhibition matches. I have this I have this thing. I have this little contract. I can cash it whenever I want and then beat you for the title. And then I will welcome the rematch because I'm gonna beat your ass. All that, like all that mind game ship. Like I think like once the Thina saw how Tony was fucking playing the mind games with Mercedes, because like say itself for that ship a little bit, you saying like funk out of here, but like and like that ship started getting like you know what I mean, let's just started getting to her head. Because Tony is the best character in the resting period. I said, what I'm saying, argue with your mama, and the thing is just not I don't think she's with the play play and ship. She's like dunker Esque was just like, yo, I don't I don't give what's gonna happen when we get in here, because when you get in here, all that little black and white ship unless you want to get your ass book in black and white. And that's fine with me.
Speaker 2: I'm saying I want y'all ask in black and white. That sounds great. I wear pokedont This whole could really stick out again.
Speaker 6: You can get your ass by Dalmination like it don't matter though, Like listen, you can, you can talk in another voice. You need to be yourself coming up in here. You really want to be timeless or regular Tony you getting your ass beat?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is a Christian he said, or whatever. That's a good that's a good comparison, Like, bro, that's a really good one.
Speaker 2: No, just like none of you bitches is fucking with me like.
Speaker 6: I think she was, like, yo, I was really expected Mercedes to come over here, you know what I mean, because I want to take all her belts in that belt at the same time. But since you here, I mean I guess, I mean you know that shit is cute? Oh okay, you know what I'm saying. All that ship's done. When that bell rings, nigga, all this nigga, I'm kicking you in your head doing a flippy stunner nigga, Like what listen, where's that black and white shit gonna get to you? I don't think she gets I don't think she's with the Raw Ride. And that's the scariest part because every Tony has been able to get into everybody's head that she's been fucking with, and I thought Mercedes gonna be the one, like, bitch, I'm fucking more, way more fabulous than you.
Speaker 2: Fuck are you talking about?
Speaker 6: But you know what I mean, Lathina is like yo, I don't give a fuck what you're doing. I think she's it's not gonna go on some I think she's gonna do some regular, regular nigga shill listen, I'm gonna fight you this day.
Speaker 2: I'm signing it.
Speaker 6: Meet me there. I'm not gonna sneak up on you, dog. I don't need to sneaker. I think I don't need to sneak up on you for what you're timeless whooping your ass on at this time in this date.
Speaker 1: All right, bro grass, if.
Speaker 5: You thoughts about it, I'm just ready for Athena to upgrade from Ringle Banner personally, so that concludes her winning this title. Go for it, because Athena is the final boss and a ring O banner. I need her to become the final boss in a w.
Speaker 1: All right, man, that's putting it perfect. That was putting it perfect. Uh, let's move on, bro, Let's move on. So let's move on to something else. Man, uh are you talking about nd Let's talk about something.
Speaker 3: The FED likes be online. You're like, yeo, man, you can't call it the fit. You can't call it nigga what I want to call you? Act like you're cool.
Speaker 1: Niggas like me are cool nigga?
Speaker 2: And what are you gonna do about it? Like, what are you gonna do about it?
Speaker 5: You're gonna jump me. You might die, but you're gonna jump me.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna need way more people than that.
Speaker 6: If it's a bunch of you niggas acting like this, you could eat about fifty of y'all and then still I'm like, I don't know, thank you, very appreciate your big dog.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, I'd be ready, be ready to choke y'all.
Speaker 6: So it's like for sure, but it's like it's gonna be like one hundred niggas against a gorilla fucker with me with you niggas like you did most of you niggas. Is its bitious, so good luck with that. It's still the fed, you know what I'm saying. We're talking about the fair, So we have a fair.
Speaker 3: Talk speaking of the names of the fair, like the one when they gave you his daddy gave the name. Technically he kept it going for a while to the intel the uh, the other w made him quit.
Speaker 1: Uh. Basically. Man was involved in a car crash this week.
Speaker 3: Yeah uh. He received the summons for reckless driving and following too close. But the woman that was involved in the car accident, she said that she said that man was going ninety miles per hour and that he was also being followed by an un marked UH state trooper.
Speaker 1: And she also said that she's lucky to be alive.
Speaker 5: Damn yeah.
Speaker 1: She she said that she you know, no one was hurt. She said that she wasn't hurt. I wouldn't have said that.
Speaker 3: I would said I kept all the all the little stuff in the in the in the second part, I just said, Bro, he was driving out of my hour.
Speaker 1: He was like he was.
Speaker 3: He was being followed by a state trooper. He was looking crazy. Yeah, his eyes were bloodshot. The mustache was looking more evil than the normalous.
Speaker 1: Oh I to play that.
Speaker 5: Story, yeah, Bro, I would have came up in there like uh On Martin, Oh my good.
Speaker 2: His mustache was looking at the bad guy for Rocky and Bullwagle.
Speaker 6: He was ext He was.
Speaker 1: Twirling it when he got out of the car. He was twirling it.
Speaker 2: Nah, Bro, he was being followed by old Block and a state trooper.
Speaker 5: That nigga was being followed.
Speaker 3: So what the fuck are you doing going going ninety miles per hour?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 3: And I don't we have a picture of the of the car. Okay, if y'all want to look at y'all want look up the picture of the car.
Speaker 6: Glass eater, He's why First of all, old nigga, why are you still driving a Bentley?
Speaker 2: Nigga like this nigga? This nigga had a two thousand a day.
Speaker 6: Jermaine Dupre Bentley, so you know them is made at a fucking fucking carbon steel or whatever. Like this nigga was going ninety while being fora who gets followed by by by trooper and you start going faster like you could get.
Speaker 1: This nigga.
Speaker 3: This nigga knows he sees helicopters, bro he see he see on the flashing lights.
Speaker 1: He think he dirty knows something he already know.
Speaker 3: Even though like if anything happens then he does getting me charges will probably get partied by the President of the United States.
Speaker 1: That's neither here nor there. Yo oh, brou look at that. Oh, look at that. Look at that.
Speaker 3: Shout out to our viewers on YouTube, if you're listening, I urge you to go look at these pictures because they look rough.
Speaker 1: They look rough, and uh, it was wild that he.
Speaker 3: Got into a car accident because this could have like could have easily been our accident that turned into something more.
Speaker 1: Glad nobody was hurt, but he could have been something more. I see that, niggain with.
Speaker 2: You watch the acting John new yo man.
Speaker 6: The acting job Man's gonna be like Leegnald DiCaprio in the fucking Revenute.
Speaker 2: Nigga you would have give me an awesome for this shiit. Nigga, I'm gonn come in there. You know what I'm saying. With a back brace on there, new here.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, be crying on cue like real Marines did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 6: Bro. The same the same face makeup that Triple H had when he said stone cold men get bitt in the face by Ralph Snake.
Speaker 2: Come with the same ship.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is my right here. You know what I'm saying. I got Tony Buzzby right here. He's got twenty three million from j You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have everybody there. Nigga TMZ.
Speaker 6: It's wild.
Speaker 1: It's wild. It's wild. But uh on some more on some news. Donald Stereo popped up in Triple A.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: He popped up in Triple A and the crowd went crazy. It was like a stone coach Steve Watson kind of pop for this man. They love him, And this is why I'm kind of like I'm mad at w for not giving him like the full like which like after wrestleman, like they hid this man in the back. They put this man in the cupboard for like three weeks, like you stay here and let all.
Speaker 1: That cool ship that he had that he had built up, they let it die down. But yeah, he's in Triple A you.
Speaker 3: Know a m hmm el Glen, Damn, Medicanum and Dragonly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which one? It's like three of them, three of them.
Speaker 6: Now there's two doints. You know what I'm saying, it's an illusion. WrestleMania nine, you know what I mean? It comes right back, you know what I'm saying. The backbone of this podcast is Stusselemedia nine. As soon as he where's the one?
Speaker 1: Where's the one?
Speaker 6: One?
Speaker 1: Undertaker versus Undertaker?
Speaker 2: How come I didn't make the top twenty five summer matches?
Speaker 6: It was terrible.
Speaker 3: Oh I remember being like when when like back before w B Network was even like a concept, when they were still like like thinking about what they were gonna do. I remember I was watching YouTube matches, Thank god to the niggas were putting that shut up.
Speaker 1: But I went back and I was like, yo, there was two Undertakers.
Speaker 3: And I watched and I was like, oh, I can see why they only post pictures of this because it is a brou like imagine.
Speaker 6: Being me, Nigga, real time Nigga. I was six years old. I'm six years old, nigga. You know Undertaker, my nigga. I ain't seen this nigga since for World rum But when he when he fucking blew up his own casket went through the tight tron Nigga and flowing away.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I'm like, yo, Nigga, that ship, that ship is really crazy. It was like, Yo, you know who played like the spirit of the Undertaker ascending.
Speaker 1: That's martin Je Nigga.
Speaker 6: He had to be in the Royal Rumble right after that Nigga, I though he was sick and high nigga. So could you imagine what nigga when I first seen that there was another Undertaker and then this nigga ted. Of course this nigga did. He got all the money, know what I'm saying. That's smart, you know what I mean? Six year the smartest niggas over dude. And then that nigga come out. I was like, that's not the Undertaker dog. Like I know the Taker dog. At first off, he's a little bit shorter. It was that d o a nigga. You know what I'm saying. One of the d o A niggas that end up being the other Undertaker. But he's like walking like up his ship. He got the manners and stuff like you imagine this man coming to you, like y'all need you to get some tattoos, Like why the same with the Undertaker got Why the funk would I do that? Because I said so otherwise gonna be in the d o A. What's that exactly? So he had to get the same tattoos. And then this the Undertaker pop up with more tax thang and you're just like, god, damn it. Like that ship was so terrible.
Speaker 5: Digger take a versus undertakele was the definition of and then the bell.
Speaker 2: Rings, Well, Leslie Nilsen was part of that ship.
Speaker 6: He was like, I think I found the Undertaker, and everybody was like, yo made Undertaker on thirty six and linux you know what I mean, chilling, you know what I mean getting the chopped cheese. He was just in here buying.
Speaker 2: He was just in here buying all the fucking steaks, Like I didn't understand the Undertaker.
Speaker 3: Chopesus crazy. You know, I'm hoping, you know, we're hoping it's not. And then the LL has the ring type of match, Like, uh, the matchup was just announced Triple A for Triple Mania Triplemania thirty three, because it's gonna be Dominic Mysterial versus Dragon Lead versus m Kingo versus Leglenanda Medicano for the Triple A Mega Championship.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's gonna win this belt up, He's about to win this belt.
Speaker 4: Ug.
Speaker 5: He gotta win Dominate, Dominate, gotta win me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry if they put the belt on him, I'm like, y'all got to take the IC title off and y'all got if y'all had that man like going back and forth and y'all already not really like I said it before, get that man at a get that man at a Judgment day. But if this is what they're gonna do, they're gonna put the title on him because like that pop is huge. I'm like, bro, y'all gotta give the y'all gotta give the title the Ages style.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you don't need it, but the Lego four way is a perfect way that we're dominate to to be the touche bag heel that he is and like still somebody's pin and ship. So you got King go in there you about to do like a nine thirty in that bitch. You know what I'm saying with verse nine thirty off of somebody's back and ship and then you're gonna come pull pulling right off.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, cover win.
Speaker 5: If they don't give AJ the title, we'll talk about some song. I definitely see Dom rubbing the fact that he has two titles in Fann's face. I can see that sho.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, man, send that nigga over the edge for real.
Speaker 3: This time.
Speaker 1: He can be like doing like the ship in the back where he just be like, Oh, i'mna be messy. I'm gonna say this. I'm gonna say that like, nah, bro, shoot this, don't shoot. I mean me, Nah, you gotta you gotta fight this nigga for rio. Bro, you got you can't let this nigga.
Speaker 3: You can't do like no cute, no q C ship like that his nigga rub two titles in your face. Oh nah, Bro, you gotta you gotta call the you gotta call Naomi up and as perfect, like how do I get this thing out here?
Speaker 6: For real?
Speaker 1: But how do I get this nigga?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: How do I get this stick out here?
Speaker 3: For at least a good style of three months because I could feel my stock like you did.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you nail me. Can you put your nigga on the car for me real quick?
Speaker 5: I need you to pick a brick of car. Because you had old girl out for three months. I need him out for six.
Speaker 6: She's a super as you got a super appley up for like six months. You know I'm saying this nigga regular nigga like you did. You can just see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying. How the trophy pos like onto a Kia Sorrenton for me? Like I really appreciate that.
Speaker 6: Wow a man?
Speaker 5: Uh I hope yeah, fact man, It's like, bro, we are advocating for more violence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just I'm trying to out. Last year was the year like we are like being a hater and everything like that.
Speaker 3: This year, after seeing after seeing Superman and he at the end of the movie hes sitting up looking at all the memories like that, I was like, I could I need to be a better person. Last year was the hay.
Speaker 1: This year we we try to be better. I'm trying to I'm trying to carry somebody groceries. The man I'm trying to help an old lady across the street. I can't be talking like that. If you're wishing all the advance stuff on dominic my stereo, I wish I wish success for everybody I went success for for for for w on Real. I wish I was success for that.
Speaker 6: W w Yeah, here was somebody with the grocery. You what I'm saying, that's a little meat said, see what got what happened now?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: According to the social media, w w on Real is killing the business?
Speaker 3: Uh uhcery said. You told me earlier today that you had watched what three episodes?
Speaker 1: You finished all of them? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I bought it work, so I just took put it on just to finish it.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I got through three episodes and I was like, okay, like I can, like after episode like after you ad met through episode two.
Speaker 1: You kind of tell where the show is going, what it is, and you kind of figured out yourself. C Have you seen any of the episodes? Uh?
Speaker 6: No, happy go more? Uh too, But I'm just seeing a little the clips and ship and it wasn't as bad as everybody was.
Speaker 1: Look, Oh my god, yeah, let it.
Speaker 5: I have to say, it's over if you if you honestly, the funny thing is when I was watching it throughout all five episodes, if you pay attention to what they were saying, they weren't saying nothing nothing like literally like like it was literally like five minutes of Triple A saying are you good? Yeah? Yeah, are you good?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are you good? To everybody? Like nothing was revealing. I'm like, bro, you can tell that they still was putting on for the camera. So KF was still in the unreal because he would if it was real, real, Triple A would have been like, Yo, it's actually good yeah something like that. But he was like, it's Charlotte good. I'm you're still You're still in character even.
Speaker 6: Like like member like Wrestle Mini nine ship that came out that little documentary that was real ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, Like you know the curtain like your niggas thought the curtain.
Speaker 5: Call was bad, beyond what was it? Beyond the matt or beyond the rings, beyond that was more real than this ship?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love that ship wrestled beyond the shadows. You know what I'm saying. When break get that nigga.
Speaker 6: Gravante Davis Uppercut then bragged about it like that's real nigga.
Speaker 5: So basically what I would say if you and I was still I think because I had because I was working with someone and he saw me watching it and he was like, bro, you watching that, you can't fave. I'm like, bro, if you're in production, like if you're into like the TV side of production, this is for you, Like you're this is what you want to learn, Like, oh, okay, this is how this person is a camera director, h camera cuts, different cameras. Uh, this is how they script right for this storyline, this storyline.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 5: Like they didn't reveal nothing. It was no magic revealed, no magic trick was revealed. It was literally just them saying, hey, this is what this is the bullshit and we got to go through to give you guys two to three hours worth of content a week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there were some.
Speaker 3: There were some interesting parts because I'll watch, like I said, like episode three, episode one, episode two, you.
Speaker 1: Know, they kind of break down and delay.
Speaker 3: Everybody has their own individual like little story, their own little thing they talk about. The thing that grabbed me the most was Chelsea Green like her storyline which she was basically talking about what it took for her. Yeah, shout out to you. Yeah, Chelsea Green is true. Yeah got out to goldfella. Chelsea Green was a great factory definitely, because she was talking about how she injured herself and she came back. She injured herself again and she texted Triple Ahs and was like, yeah, I want to come back. But she also broke it down and she was like, yo, I would do anything that they asked me to do. And she talked about how in her United States Championship match, I'm not to spoil too much for anybody, but how they didn't want her to do her finishing move or whatever, and how she kind of like pushed forward and was like kind of like made them do it. It was like great and shot out Tony again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The Charlotte when she talked about.
Speaker 3: When she kind of like pulled back the curtain on a little bit and was talking about her experience with the fans, like not everybody is John Scene and not everybody is like yo, y'all come in, y'all boo and y'all cheer or whatever, and y'all page y'all take ya.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about like classic Johnsina used to say that at a crowd all the time.
Speaker 3: You're like, yo, man, y'all just make yourself like Herd or whatever. Y'all paid for your ticket.
Speaker 1: Not everybody's like that.
Speaker 3: And Charlotte really opened up that that kind of like decide like we are people too. And another part they grabbed me is when Jay Usso was talking about his experience with the fans, and I though when he was like, I wish you all could see what I see when I go out there and what I feel it had.
Speaker 2: To me.
Speaker 3: It had a lot of good moments. There were a lot of good beats in the show. But I just feel like I feel like transitioning from each story to story could be a little bit better, because like if you're in the story about let's say you're in story about Chelsea Green, and they flip it and they give you like two minutes of Biancabelle there talking about making Year, and then they go right back Chelsea Green and then they go to Charlotte, and like.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like it can be a little jarring. Did you did you kind of.
Speaker 5: Like that way bress or it was it felt like a glorified WW twenty four special exactly.
Speaker 6: It wasn't.
Speaker 5: It was disjointed. It was like it wasn't fluid, and you can kind of tell that They was like, yeah, we're gonna test the Wars and see how this works and if people are like, if we get numbers on, it will definitely flush it out and make it more fluid, to make it make more sense. Because I feel like anything that was the only thing that that transition smoothly. What's the production side of things, But as far as like that the actual talent, yeah, it was all over the place because it went from that to Charlotte, the Charlotte Tiffany Stratton stuff in Chicago, to whatever Punk was doing, to whatever Seth was doing. It was like it was all over the place.
Speaker 3: It's just it didn't feel like it didn't feel like it just melowed together. And like you said, this is something like, yeah, you're definitely right there testing the Wars. I think they will be back with the season two. And you all spent the nail on the head. Like if you've seen w W twenty four or any of the little like documentaries that they did where they kind of go behind the scenes, then you've kind of seen this, because I felt the same thing, Like when it was announced, I was like, oh, are we going to get down to like the like everything that goes on backstage, And there are some moments where they kind of pull it back where they do some things that they wouldn't have done on w twenty four.
Speaker 1: But if you've seen that and you like you watched stuff that's.
Speaker 3: Kind of like more like on the curtain and finding out like how things work out and everything like that, this won't really like offend you. You won't say like, oh man, you're exposing everything I didn't want to know this, You're ruining my childhood. If you are like a like a diehard wrestling fan, this is stuff that you already know, the stuff that you've already read. If you're a casual fan and you're interested in like how the production works and everything like that, this show is for you. But this show did not reinvent the wheel. They didn't do anything ground but they kept saying there was going to be groundbreaking.
Speaker 6: It was not this real Last Dances to me, like like thirty thirty Last Dance. It seems like a like like that, yeah.
Speaker 3: That that's a good comparison, because do you remember, like I think it's maybe like I ain't, maybe ten years ago where they did a thirty for thirty and they like talked to like Golf Ziggler and uh the.
Speaker 1: Rose Buds. Yeah, they did one on Rick Blay.
Speaker 6: Oh man, I think, I say, I think I know what you're talking about. They did like a little vice special about the little indie guys. That's why I first seen Swerve Imber. That's why I first seen Swerve and that ship. And then i got a whole bunch of people and I'm like, oh shit, oh shit, like pulling back, like pulling back the curtain has been happening since, like you said, beyond the map, Like it's not really nothing that you can see, like if you're interested in like what goes on in Gorilla or how fucking matches get made, because like the casual wrestling fan, like you said, like the casual wrestling fan already thinks, like already came in knowing that it's predetermined, you know what I mean. I mean, you're coming in with that in your head already. So it's it's it's it looks like a good little like a little interesting like, oh, that's how it came up with that, Like, oh, so that's why that happened. Oh it's Chelsea Green is the realist nigga ever leave her alone too? So uh you bitch ass niggas. But yeah, like.
Speaker 3: This this show, like they kind of like they were talking like in there about like oh, this is why gorilla positions call real position because Grilla mont soon and everything like that.
Speaker 1: When they start explaining stuff like that, I was like, I know who this show is for.
Speaker 3: I know because like you said, it's very like uh ESPN like documentary asked, you could tell the vibe that they were going for and everything like that, but they didn't do a whole lot crash. I want to ask you what would you what would you grade like this show them or would you rate from.
Speaker 5: Like one to five if I basically go off of how like from going in to like if I go all in as a wrestling fan, solid three? Like it had some some high moments from top to the bottom, but it also could have been more better, like I said, like we said with the transition between story and story, like it could have let some stories breathe a little bit more and some could have just been or if you it's like you didn't have to put everything in there because a lot of the stories, I was just like, this is not interesting at all, and it was. It's not like interesting, like I got to skip this scenees like oh okay, I already knew that.
Speaker 2: And it.
Speaker 5: But as far as like from if I turn my wrestling fan off, fan brand off and just like go from the production because I'm in production for my my main job, this was actually a solid five because it shows you like this is a chaotic business. Wrestling is a chaotic production. It's so proper it's it is the theater of violence, as montees Ford and Bianca Bell said on the interview this week. So it's like, yeah, just this is basically what it was like it it introduces the casual fan or the person who was into production into the world of wrestling. And if you are a wrestling fan that don't want to be broken, don't watch it. It's not that hard. But I enjoyed it.
Speaker 6: Nigga, have you ever seen have you ever seen the like I come from the era of DVDs? Have you ever seen the self destruction of the Ultimate Warrior?
Speaker 2: Wow, Warrior fe breaking breaking for your ass right.
Speaker 6: There, nigga.
Speaker 3: When j R got on there he was with jay, I really don't like this nigga. He like Bro JR was j I was saying some horrible stuff out that man like Bro Like.
Speaker 6: It was like he was just looking to the moves in the starns and nobody knew what he was saying.
Speaker 2: He said, the interest is all you get great close.
Speaker 3: Bobby Heenan was right to a smoke with that nigga, because as soon as like Bobby heen like got sick like in older age, like Old Warrior was celebrating about.
Speaker 1: It was talking and ship but like, yo, man, that was that was that that was pulling the curtain. That's yeah.
Speaker 3: But this show, like for me, I give it like as a wrestling fan because I don't I'm not into production or anything like that. And so for me as a wrestling fan, it was like I give it a two point seventy five because it was very middling. Uh, it was a lot of stuff that I already knew. Like, like I said, some of the things on the show were like really good. And I hope that if they come back with the second season they dive into that but also like I think this is this them like testing the war, getting the eat wet. Like if they do come back with another season, I think some of those elements will be changed. I think the stories will be made to kind of like blend together a little bit more, and like the kind of like the switches from seeing the scene will seem like more seamless. But for me, I don't think I would recommend this to anybody like to I think if I recommended it to you, I would tell you you don't have to rush to watch this, Like if you're in the middle of watching the show right now that you're dedicated to, that you're binging or that you're interested in, you.
Speaker 1: Can wait to watch this. Like it's like you don't have to run to watch this.
Speaker 3: This is something that you can like if you have like a free afternoon or something like that, like that you can that you can catch it or whatever, like, yeah, go ahead, But I wouldn't tell you to make time out of your schedule to be like, oh, yeah, you gotta watch this. You you gotta check this out, like watch it whenever you feel like it, and you might like it, you might not like it. There's a chance that you that you fall in that demographic. I think it has like a sixty percent on Rotten Tomatoes right now, last time a check. But I think like I think that they when it comes to like the breaking the k fame and eat that.
Speaker 1: I think that they did a good job of like showing like some of the things like production wise, but not like give not throwing out everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they did not flat out just say hey, yeah, all this shit is fake as fucked so here's what happens. This is what this is what he's gonna punch him and it's gonna be like they they did a little bit like it was a part where Chris Park was like they went over time during the Wrong Netflix special with Punkin Rolins because he was the producer on that match and he was apologizing refusely and I felt bad for him, like stuff like that. You see you like, ah, damn, you felt a little You felt a little bit, you felt bad because it's like, damn, he didn't they didn't want to go over time. But sometimes when you need to heat, they were saying, like, sometimes we need to heat of the moment. Sometimes you don't want to rush things, so you're just going to have to take that chance.
Speaker 3: And I don't even think they went to eleven because they went to like, yeah, it was the time spot they normally did. But also I'm like, when he was like, oh, yeah, we're on Netflix, people think like it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you are on Netflix. I don't see why it matters a whole lot.
Speaker 3: That was one of the things that people were saying, like leading up to it, that since they were on Netflix, they had more they had more wiggle room. But uh yeah, like uh uh, there be unreal get it if you got an opportunity to check it out, you don't really if you don't feel like watching it, it's not gonna change your life.
Speaker 5: The last thing before I did this like a slight spoiler for those who didn't get to episode four, the production was in the dark for the SCE sceenor Hill turn. I like that they basically did not They did not tell anybody anything. They literally said coming like they was telling you basically how they's like, okay, watch shot, watch shot, focus on seeing, focus on seeing them, and he basically triple Is basically explained it like hey, we're gonna have Cody and Sena shake hands and then whatever happens next, don't don't mess this up. That's literally what Triple A said. He was like night verb bade him, but he was basically he basically didn't tell them what it was gonna happen. They didn't know about no kick. He just said watch shot and then they kicked, and then I think they showed some of the productions like oh, that's what we're doing. Like I think they said, by the time that segment happened, only six people knew and that was the people involved, Nick con and Bruce Pritcher. Nothing, Bruce Pritcher, Michael Psa, that was it. Everybody else didn't.
Speaker 6: Know, like well, you know, you know Russell used to go our studio show, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think my man was like on there like four or five times and whatever like are said. But yeah, side not put us stay on w Hall. Thing.
Speaker 3: Last thing I got for news before we get to like predictions, before we get to Summer Slam predictions. We want mellow depending on Twitter before before money not wrong.
Speaker 1: Organic trend. I just want to get quick.
Speaker 3: Thoughts where we go into uh, before we go into SummerSlam predictions. Greg, do you think this will kind of like move there like force their hand to like get him, to get Carmelo Hayes more involved, because this was something that came out of nowhere and it was like one of the top trends going into Monday night raw on Twitter, Like this is organic.
Speaker 1: Do you think that this might force their hand or you think there's more like to do?
Speaker 5: Oh, theyfin out of this. I hate I hate to say, but they ship out of this. And because the reason why I say that is because I feel like I hate to bring this up. I feel like they're doing the same They're going to do the same thing they did They're doing with our truth situation. They just like they're going to They're probably going to if they don't ignore it, they're probably going to give him like a couple of weeks of some some prominent spots and then just forget about him again. Because I feel like Triples is that type of writer where if he had long term plans when you you would be in those planets.
Speaker 6: Do you think do you think we want Mellow has the KOFE mania stigma? Like it wasn't like I was getting that, Like it was like it was given the uh. I don't want to say it was given them, saying because I'm a grown ass man, but vibes you feel me like, but it was like it felt like that, like but it felt more our truth is because like, oh ship to bring him back like that was that we want mellow ship. But I think it could work because like, first off, you gotta be dope as ship. So like I mean, he's dope and ship, Like every little opportunity that he had he's made the most of. And I just don't understand, like why you just bring these NXT guys up just to let these niggas with her, you know what I'm saying, Like he was one of the best ones.
Speaker 5: You had, but this whole thing with miss and then just nothing happened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, man, he had he won the andre in the Giant Battle Royal got a chain. Nigga was already racist enough, Like listen, I wasn't even thinking about that ship because it was like, yo, he had a trophy, but then he made it to.
Speaker 2: A chain with a face on it, with a white man's face. So and I'm like, man, he's from Austria. Austrian man's face sod it.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, man, oh man, all right, Nigga's French.
Speaker 2: I thought that niggas from Austria. He's French. He has a French nigga.
Speaker 1: I think French, but uh quick thought. I like you guys said like I definitely want Carmelo Hayes to get a push. I definitely wanted to be on there.
Speaker 3: CJ hit the nail on the head every time he's got an opportunity.
Speaker 1: You look at the look at the matches that.
Speaker 3: He had with andreve like he made the absolute most out of every out of every spot that he's gotten. When they had the United Championship match, he was really good in that match too. He has he has done like everything and then he was a first round draft pick. I think he was like the third overall draft pick in the draft. Last year in twenty twenty four, they had him come out like Cody the first night and like ever since then, he feels like it's been a war to get him on TV. Like he's had some like outside of the Andrade thing and him winning the Ogya Giant Memorial Battle Royal, he has never really on TV.
Speaker 1: I mean, he had a.
Speaker 3: Couple of matches with Alister Black here in there, but it hasn't really been anything of significance, like compared to his counterparts set caught Up NXTE like bron Breaker, ron Breaker has been doing like extremely well. Like bron Breaker has had Intercontinental Championship, he has been prominently featured.
Speaker 1: He's in a top in a top stable right now.
Speaker 3: And I'm not asking for Carmelo Hayes to get the world title or anything like that, but at least have this man featured on TV, like, bro, Like, it feels like y'all threw him in a room close and I forgot about him. But I don't think like this will force their hand. To go back to what Gres said, Triple A is a nigga like yo, if you if you're not in his plans, you're not in his plans.
Speaker 1: Like he is very like very forward with like okay, like yo, bro, like I will like, you're not going to force my.
Speaker 3: Hand Like That's why I said he is Vince mcmn'slen a law like right down to everything, Vince mctmn raised his nigga. Y'all thought he was going to be different. He is different in a myriad of ways, but he is also he got.
Speaker 6: Like think about Triple H, n A C and Triple H here it's like day and night. The thing is he was the phole plans like you're talking about like plans, like, Nigga, I was your plans.
Speaker 5: Nigga, I'm about to say the Triple H NXC. He had a team around him that was kind of pushing, and he was just like whatever whatever, Like at first he had just like you stupid at first, he because at first he had Dusty and then now he then he then he had Sean, and then Sean took over. So he's like you can tell you can basically tell Triple H is the case of he was successful in nx C because of the team around him, but now that he has Bruce in his ear, he has road Dog in his ear, you can tell that it's like night and day.
Speaker 6: Now can tell to shut the fuck up, Nigga, shut the fuck up, Bruce, fuck up, Brian, tell Sean, Bael shut the fuck up you're talking to right.
Speaker 3: He really been Sam, I've really been big home all his life, bro after since he got in. But yeah, I hope everything works out with Carmelo Hay though, because some TV time, I do hope something comes out of this. But as far as like religious track record, obviously a lot coming at this, but anybody want to do predictions?
Speaker 6: Yeah right right?
Speaker 1: Like I lost my train of thought on that, but yeah, he has he.
Speaker 3: Has William Regal around him, so hopefully William Regal can sway him on making some of these decisions and pivoting him towards.
Speaker 1: Uh good talent.
Speaker 5: But uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, did you anyone predictions diction?
Speaker 6: Let's close this out with predictions? Summer again?
Speaker 3: Summer people like yo Cardi b online Sweeden like and having conversations with all the women, going back and forth with Yomi and.
Speaker 1: He was like, even still gonna be hosting.
Speaker 5: I'm like, what is she only gonna be on one night or something?
Speaker 6: That one only?
Speaker 1: Hm? They only had enough money for one night?
Speaker 3: Oh that nigga t k Oh said, look one night, that's what they said. We got, we got enough money one night only. And uh, they even canceled the Tony Inch Clip Late Night with Tony in Clip or whatever show.
Speaker 1: They cancel that ship too.
Speaker 5: Oh people, don't you mean people don't want to see see that bullshit? Twice? You don't say, keep that ship in Vegas.
Speaker 2: They'll listen to the fans.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, better make me liotle something. Nigga, listen to the Tony history. Don't ever bring that ship here again.
Speaker 1: How that Immediately they got they said, look.
Speaker 5: Then house Cody and they was like, yeah, we're good.
Speaker 6: The only funny on that ship is fucking Cam Patison anyway, So he ain't gonna be there because he says fuck nigga too much. So like, all right, man, that nigga, we can go without that. And that was an easy cut, just like taking onions off your burger.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you know what was the name of the burger that they was doing it? Like what you wonder what was like with the onions and stuff like that. It like the one that y'all got out there with y'all, what's that ship.
Speaker 2: Oklahoma burger smash it?
Speaker 1: But it was like you smashed the onions into the.
Speaker 2: Into the like listen, dog, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To has a bunch.
Speaker 6: They were using the They were using the onions a Dutchman. Yeah, there you go, and they cook the munies into then my color. That's the only way they can taste good.
Speaker 1: All right, Greg, he pulled up you pull up the first match.
Speaker 5: Yep, we have the TLC match. For the Tag Team Times twelve many six teams.
Speaker 1: Who we got.
Speaker 3: We got the Wye six versus Motor City machine Guns versus Praxium versus the new team of Andrade and Dragon Lee.
Speaker 1: Like, Bro, you would have got a brother. I don't know why you're doing that, Street profits. You got a whole brother, Doug.
Speaker 3: Bro, you got a whole brother, Bro, like you just got to cross over to the other brand, like anything, I need to come back with me an, it's the business, but it's whatever.
Speaker 1: And we got d I Y in a TLC match for the Tag Team for the for the w Tag Team Championships.
Speaker 2: We all got.
Speaker 6: Pulling up the big app. You know what I'm saying. No, we don't need a big as. I'm saying, Grammy here to make us use it.
Speaker 2: Fucking you know what.
Speaker 6: You know what, I'm about to go out on a limb. I'm about to go out on a limb. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, your niggas is picking them.
Speaker 6: Okay, well I'm I'm going to.
Speaker 5: I'm going the same way.
Speaker 6: Man, my fucking things start sucking up. You know what I'm saying, I'm going Fraxy of Nigga.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, get the title, even get murdered.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's hard to be.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be the team when they got the team that got six niggas in it, and you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: So that's like fun fighting two one thousand niggas.
Speaker 3: Ah, it is not even like like like I want I'm like, I'm still like upset about like the Street Prophace losing the titles because like if they didn't have the titles well the five years four.
Speaker 5: Years about yeah, since twenty two.
Speaker 3: It was something crazy that they hadn't had the title since then and they had been in like multiple title matters, multiple rivalries and everything like that, and like I know that they wanted the wires to like to like yeah, it was it was either I think they dropped the title to the USO's like damn near when they came back, like when they had when when they brought fans back to the arena because they were doing the entrance and stuff like that, and they did they stopped doing it through the crowd and they were doing it through the the uh.
Speaker 5: Mysterios. I think on raw they lost them to the remember they was doing that back and forth with the war Raiders biking Raiders.
Speaker 6: And experienced nigga.
Speaker 3: I mean either way, Like I was a little perturbed by that, but I think the Wise six holds onto that title, hold on those titles for like a minute, like it's gonna take like a a like it's gonna take a tough thing to like knock them off. But uh, everybody got everybody got their picture in.
Speaker 1: Uh that's match.
Speaker 5: Women's Intercontinental Championship.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Becky Ledge versus Liar, I hear you, bird lady.
Speaker 2: Oh get your flying on.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no money though, it's the bird Lady agenda.
Speaker 1: There we go, There we go.
Speaker 3: That's official, that's official. I already got my picking, y'alllready know y'all know. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm a.
Speaker 2: By Bailey Day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got the same That's what I said on too. I'm like, I feel like they setting it up for Bailey.
Speaker 6: To get involved, yo, because like, no, man, that that little ship that Bailey said, you know what I'm saying, really broke my motherfucker heart. You know what I'm saying, Like it broke my heart in a thousand pieces of scene that just looked like, Yo, what am I gonna do? Like I've lost and da like, and usually when you push somebody to the to the brink like that, they usually end up crashing out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she had a whole promo like on RAW She's talking about how she was gonna miss how she was missing SummerSlam this year, and how she had missed WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: So I think, yeah, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be one of those situations where she's gonna she's gonna lose it.
Speaker 1: She's gonna lose it because it's like, bro, like, what like, what more do you have?
Speaker 6: What more?
Speaker 1: She got? What she gotta do. It's like I would like And I.
Speaker 3: Still think that decision to leave Bailey off of the WrestleMania car. I still feel like that was a bullshit shout out to Uh, psyclos is better than old ring he said, the Bird Lady agenda will continue.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh right, you gotta do it properly.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 5: I forgot which which sound effected was yeah, let's go with that one. I forgot, I forgot which one it is.
Speaker 6: That's that's the one.
Speaker 5: That's the one, Okay, go with that. Uh, next match we have. I'm trying to I'm trying to keep it to the Knights that we're on, because there was like two nights of this ship, but they continue with that one next up we have another really need.
Speaker 1: To nights, That's the question I got because I feel like, yo, y'all just greedy.
Speaker 5: If you look at this, if you look at this car, all this could have been most of these matches could have been a raw.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you because.
Speaker 3: Triple Is just made I think he was on I don't remember what interview that he did, and it's gonna it's killing me where he was he said that basically that the reason why they're expanding too nights on this because he's like.
Speaker 1: People make this be vacation and compared it to going to Disney World.
Speaker 3: Like he's right about people making this their vacation because like going to WrestleMania, like there were a lot there are a lot of people who go and they're like, yeah, this is my vacation for the year. They'll come down for a week and and go to like the raw they used to call access what do they call it now? Yeah, they go and they do all that. I'm sorry, Like I love wrestling everything like that, but like I need a real vacation. I can't be around you smelling niggas is my vacation. I love like, I love, I love it and everything like that.
Speaker 2: But I couldn't do that.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he said Summer Slam is gonna is too nice, because he was like, yo, man, people people are trying to come there and spend their money, and they want to They want to give us their money, so we're gonna take it. I'm sorry. Shout out to Shout out to Andre. He said he's trying to make it the Summer Slam to WrestleMania of the summer.
Speaker 5: You're not lying, bro, I'm gonna need a better card than that. That's the case, mother fucker.
Speaker 1: They've been trying to make it. They've been trying to do that for years. They've been trying to convince. They been trying to convince people that are like, oh yeah, this is just as big as something. It's just summer Slam. This the biggest restment.
Speaker 2: Does not.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not.
Speaker 3: And in terms of importance, I think Royal Rumble definitely like skips over Summer Slam, like Summer Slam is like Summer Slam is like your fun uncle. It's like, bro, he comes through. He has all the cool stuff. He brings you a video game, he brings you like a pack of cookies or something like that. But you know, you can't be left alone with this nigga for more than three hours because.
Speaker 1: You will you will die. He doesn't know the first thing about nutrition. He doesn't know the person thing about watching you. He let he'd be like yo, he lets you walk outside, let.
Speaker 3: You walk down the street with no supervision. That's what slummer Slam is to me. Summer Slam is fun, it's cool, but I would not put all of my faith in it.
Speaker 6: Bro, Like sorry, just like give you an You'll be all right. That nigga he has a whole box of cereal marshmallows that he eats for breakfast every day with full a's and the burger from last night.
Speaker 2: Like you don't want to live with that ale.
Speaker 3: That's what this nigga has not worked since the Obama administration.
Speaker 1: Bro, I do not I do not need to be stand. Don't drop me off of this house when you gotta go to work, Mama. But uh yo, what's what's the next match?
Speaker 5: I got to we we are got to dominic MYSTERI defending the championship against the phenomenal age a start.
Speaker 1: This is a it's a tough one, amazing to one.
Speaker 6: Oh I am turn your fall life.
Speaker 2: But there's some show for the all.
Speaker 6: Over dirty don dirt.
Speaker 5: That man barely that man barely had a title run. That may have been injured for like two percent of Yeah.
Speaker 6: Crack, Nigga wasn't injured at all. Nigga. He was lying like one thousand, like, yeah, man, you lie, your cheating still.
Speaker 1: In the family. I got dominic the skills too, just like like said, like they put they stuck.
Speaker 3: This nigga in a broom closet after WrestleMania had this nigg at backstage.
Speaker 1: He didn't even want He didn't want to go to I'm sorry. He was like, hey, bro, it is a tendency. I can't go. I can't compete.
Speaker 5: I can't compete in that heat.
Speaker 6: Exactly.
Speaker 1: He was like, Bro, they he said niggas bombs were back then over there, Bro, I can't go over there.
Speaker 6: Nigga straight to Mexico was like what a mask in long pants? Yea, you thought you was out big dog had long pans, bro.
Speaker 2: You know, man just got his fucking ski mask from Brodie King and ship. It was like, look bought that.
Speaker 6: He was like, all right, for sure, you got it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Undertaker was down there too, just thinking that a show too. I think he was just like, hey, bro, I think.
Speaker 1: He's wearing a wire.
Speaker 6: Definitely an formigga like bubbles that niggas bubbles down there and there, like yeah, we'll take a picture of big Dog.
Speaker 2: He would have taken a picture of Migo.
Speaker 6: Next.
Speaker 5: Next mens we got Sammy Zay versus carrying Cross in the third encounter.
Speaker 6: Know what you are?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 8: This could have been on money, not wrong, Bro, Who's who's priest fighting tomorrow priest?
Speaker 2: And fucking yeah you can switch this with this ship, like.
Speaker 1: Are we doing this ship for?
Speaker 5: We want Crims? Crims?
Speaker 6: It's a lovely fun you know what I mean? Like I get it, you know, I mean he cool with all, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But Samuel Zane, Yeah, yeah, I might have to go with Sammy because it's like, bro, Harry Crossman is here and then what like he's a victim of the Carmelo Hay like kind of run too, and it's like it's like man.
Speaker 6: Y'all, y'all, yeah, I'm picking Cross by the various means okay, because I know he's all right.
Speaker 5: Yo, he good.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, He good ship, He's He's just a victim of a victim of circumstance.
Speaker 1: He was like, man, he can't do no bag mons, and all he did was bag most. I'm just like, yo, is kind of weird.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: He like he liked to he like to he like to bump. Weird like he like uh he he likes to bump and take moves like like how like yo, facts how Niggas that are play center in the NBA like to like to be on the uh like, be on the perimeter. Shoot three points. It's like, bro, get in the paint, Get your.
Speaker 6: Ass in the paint.
Speaker 2: Dog take that charge. You know what I'm saying. Why is Jalen Brunton taking more charges than you?
Speaker 6: Like? I think Look, I think Cross is just going through the same thing, going through the same thing that Blake Monroe's going through in the XT.
Speaker 2: You got some NFT in here for y'all. Bitch ass niggas high.
Speaker 6: Like you know what I mean? When they take a one promo and then they're colding in against him because every time crossed out doing something good. They bring up Adam Cole fucking just fucking undressing this nigga euphoria style, like in the middle of the ring, and I think he needs to fucking get this win to fucking I don't know. He got the little wee one mellow ship going on behind him before that, so I mean, you know, you gotta he gotta get something, man. I want to do that the Sammy man. But Sammy, you know, he's a good He's a good team player, you know. I mean, he's one. It's Neil your team, you know. I mean, he's like Dante di Vincenzo. You know, you gotta have a good blue guy. He'll take take He'll take that ship, you know what I mean something, Yeah, man, he'll take that lost. You know what I'm saying, to bring another nigga up.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, m hm my nigga, Derek Fisher, bro.
Speaker 6: My nigga, my nigga. You know what I'm saying, Shout my nigga, my nigga. Earl Watson, you know what I'm saying. He come in, Bobby Jackson, not give with Arenas.
Speaker 1: Yo, talk about that.
Speaker 5: After Sorry, next match, we have Timmy Stratton defending the women's championship against Jade car Gill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a tough one.
Speaker 6: Ship that's your mind. Nigga, go ahead and do this, doog you know what I mean. N Naomi cash In, you know what I'm saying. I was like, oh yeah, so they try to clear the path, nigga.
Speaker 2: You know, remember remember when Kyler got drafted and the nigga Josh Rosen was there. He got drafted seventh the year before. It just got rid of him.
Speaker 6: It was like, get out of here, like I.
Speaker 2: Want this vicinity.
Speaker 1: It's a sweep. It's a sweep across the board. Uh yeah. It's one of those situations.
Speaker 3: It's like, bro, I don't want to say it's now or never, because you could definitely come back.
Speaker 1: To Jade, like she has that much momentum back.
Speaker 3: I can see if they I could see if they didn't put it on her, but I could also see if they did. It's one of those things like even when it goes, I think you cool off it. I think I don't think anybody's feelings will be hurt one way or the other.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I feel I feel like, uh live Morgan and Bianca Bill are being injured. Altered plans because I feel like they was setting up for Naoma to cash in during this match, yeah, instead of an evolution, but they had to pivot a lot of plans.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And speaking of Beyonca, news is just came out that I think it was Russell Buss had reported that she is going to be returning to him.
Speaker 6: We need you to be on the day.
Speaker 5: It was something or wasn't it what she couldn't mend it, I believe. So Yeah, hopefully it won't be as soon as this weekend. It'll probably be the SmackDown after That's what they believe and hope.
Speaker 6: So our Survivor series, we are back in business the raw immediately, you know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because I think the only reason why Another reason why I picked Jade as well is because I feel like they need to freshen up smack down women's division as a whole, Like they need to send somebody over there.
Speaker 2: Nigga, nigga, Fuck all that shit, nigga. Let's get to nitty gritty nigga.
Speaker 6: That Tiffany Stratton run that your nigga was making for. I mean, I mean, at least Jay, who's so so fucking shirts nigga, I mean, at least got to do this.
Speaker 2: It got the crowd doing this, nigga. That Timmy type shit was over with Blake Stepdad nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: I think the I think that the turn the tide for a lot of people, at least from what I've seen, is.
Speaker 1: That, uh, this type of like baby face character that.
Speaker 3: They have is not built to last, like the meat like a mean girl baby face character not built to last. There's an expiration date on it. I don't think this is ever something that needs to be baby face. I don't think Tiffany's strattening is that is someone that needs baby face. I think that she needs to be a heel. I I think that she has that in her. But I think that that ship with Charlotte, I think they turned a lot of the tide with with fan perception of her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that didn't help either.
Speaker 5: Tiffany is not meant to be a baby face at all. Like she she even said to herself, She's like, I don't want to stop being I think you said on Busted Open Raio, I don't want to stop being the mean girl because then people will boo you theo you because you're you're in your miscast. Timmy Stratton is the is the perfect example of miscasting when it comes to maybe facing hill alignment nigga.
Speaker 6: She's the ultimate warrior of blonde nigga. Like that's what she can resplate o pre you know, she can get down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Like, but it's it's.
Speaker 6: That whole Charlotte ship like and the thing is like that whole Charlotte ship like there was on her side after that because it was like, yeah, Charlotte, get yours and then you know, man, a couple of questions with things here and there, you being kind of mid after Charlotte. They gave you the Winter WrestleMania, so then after that, you know, I mean you be kind of mid after that, and then you're saying you call a nigga boy, I ain't gonna call at that against your Actually I am, That's why I'm saying it, And you know, just.
Speaker 2: Random shit.
Speaker 6: Yo, man like, and then like it's just been you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Par part of the courses nigga.
Speaker 6: Like none of these Chap runs they've been good except john senas which everybody said is the worst for some reason.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that works. But regular, that's just been regular.
Speaker 6: Though, if you don't boo shipping the boo her shit that you put the belt on black people because we know what at least we know to be interesting before you take it.
Speaker 2: Off of us.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, next match. There's a lot of gonn be said about that.
Speaker 5: Ah so defending the United States Championship against Jacob Fatu inside of a steel cage match.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's been fun so long. It's been fun. It's been real and it's been fun, but it has not been real fun. We're going to small were.
Speaker 3: Hm?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I still need I still need way to stop saying that.
Speaker 6: By the way, that day, I'm gona be really happy for him.
Speaker 1: His spirit is in the right place, he trying, he trying, his beard is in the right place.
Speaker 3: Like I'm really I talked about it last week, really enjoyed, uh this run so far by solo And if they decided to keep the title on him, I'm not mad at it because he's really been showing his personality.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: I got Jacob by top of the cage move salt you know what I'm saying. Hit Yo, if he jumps, he ain't gonna do that ship. But if he gets to the top of it, like jumps to the top of it, what put the belt on him? And I mean the Cody belt, the big belt. Yeah, the big one with the big w W in the middle of it. All Right, that's my home.
Speaker 3: I don't really have a lot to us stay by this match. I've enjoyed Solo's run. I think it's cool. This is another one of those matches. Whoever wins, I'm not mad. If Jacob wins, I'm cool with it. It's Solo wins, and.
Speaker 1: He goes down a little and he goes down to run a little bit longer, I'm cool with it. Uh shout out to good fellas.
Speaker 3: He says, no, Solo wins. Jacob moves up like that because that was one of the that was one of the concerns that he had when they called the jagab They were like, yo, he's gonna have shine Solo and.
Speaker 6: That niggas don't like him though, Like, I wonder why.
Speaker 1: Shout out the shot is having a good problem. What's the next match?
Speaker 5: And speaking of blood Line members, uh, Naomi defends the Women's World Championship in a triple threat match against Eo Skott and rear Ripley in a rematch if you will from Evolution because even though it was a cash and it was still technically a triple threat back then. So now we're running it back WrestleMania, but they just switched to black women.
Speaker 1: Yo, ain't ain't a fact, man, I gotta go to Naomi, Naomi by pen. I'm a little scared though.
Speaker 6: But Yo, I got Naomi by pin because Rio Ripple gets in her own ray always. I think she's gonna stomp out fucking EO. And then as soon as she started doing that ship and now I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna pull it right off of her, like you look at her like stupid and then fucking cover EO and win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you still can't.
Speaker 6: Nigga told you.
Speaker 1: Nao, Uh, Naomi gotta win.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like I'm if it's like just this short tile rain and everything like that, I I'm gonna be pissed. And like this was one of those things where it was like a big deal amongst everybody, even talent. Backstage, the word was that they were all happy that Naomi is getting a.
Speaker 1: Title and that she was going that she was like pushing the top or whatever.
Speaker 3: So I would I would love to see her have like a ring with this at least six months, at least let her get to WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: If not WrestleMania. If not WrestleMania, than the rumble.
Speaker 2: Like the rumble, and get back in the rumble and win.
Speaker 5: That you're talking about. Pull Becky from twenty nineteen, lose the title match and then that's.
Speaker 6: A good rubble and win that ship. Of course you deserve that ship. She's been the most interesting world champion own row.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm about to say and uh, speaking of things that are interesting, whatever, however you decide to look at it. Tag team match Randy Jordan and Jelly Roll versus Logan Paul and Drew Mcentie.
Speaker 2: You know, mis Nigga Megaty just got off the jet as we're recording.
Speaker 1: Yep, bro, have you ever like have you ever.
Speaker 3: Like had a friend or a family member like ask you to stay over at the house and you don't want to stay over at the house, so you ask your parents to say to say no. Even though they wouldn't say no, they would let you go over there. That's what Drew McIntire did with this pass word. I'm convinced, Like, I'm convinsed to see this. His pass were away. I was like, I don't want to come back.
Speaker 1: I don't want to have this. I'm convinsed.
Speaker 3: He saw the plans and he was like, bro, look I'm not coming back because like the miss even jumped in the miss like, yo, I'll take a spot.
Speaker 2: We absolutely know that.
Speaker 6: Hey, yo, miss, you know the one thing that I didn't worry about was you being willing to take the spot if Drew couldn't make it. Broh, Yeah, I got r K Rolls by tandem, r kour RK Rolls.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, all.
Speaker 6: Right, Jay Roll is gonna do that. He to a deaf valley driver of Mitcheinoka driver in the Vader box, and Yo, we're gonna mark that because I absolutely agree with you. He's definitely gonna He's definitely gonna do a like one of them little arm a little arm bar, a little fucking little chain wrestling moves. He's definitely learned that.
Speaker 1: I got Randy or Jelly Roll by this ship just what I'm talking about.
Speaker 6: Jelly's gonna be because like like a like a jelly Roll pump might take too long, you know what I'm saying. We got sponsors and ship so like r k O say tandom r k os like TANDAM pumps might be dope.
Speaker 1: To bro, he's not fast enough pick of the speed and that's sary to get that.
Speaker 6: Like like you say, big niggas got good like five second burst, you know what I'm saying. So we have them like right next to the turn. But like you know what I'm saying, to be pretty good.
Speaker 5: Jelly Roll, I ain't about to do that because you're gonna.
Speaker 2: See some He's like, he's gonna look at you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: The game. Kevin Nash could be like, yo, man, let me see what you did, though five moves doing what you did, you had one submission probably gonna be like playing Boston Crab might.
Speaker 2: Pull that out a couple of chin locks.
Speaker 6: You definitely some wrestoles in that, bitch nigga, because I'm tired, Yes, bitch, I'm tired.
Speaker 5: Uh. Speaking of keeping it to tag teams, we got the women's tag team Championship on the line, Charlotte Flair and Alexa Bliss challenging Raquel and Rock saying of the judgment d R and R if you will.
Speaker 3: For the Women's Tag Team Championships, Like, yeah, he J taught me invaluable lesson one time about when I went to get Charlotte and he won predictions based off of that one pick where I was like, you know what, I think it was the Royal Rubble. I think I really think it was the Royal Rubble. I was like missing one match and CJ won by that one match.
Speaker 6: I think it was a half a point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you got the.
Speaker 6: The bullshit.
Speaker 2: He was like, leave you you house what you mean? So you're not gonna pick Alabama Football?
Speaker 6: You kidding me?
Speaker 2: Nigga? You picking twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen Warriors. Nigga, you go pick a team USA.
Speaker 6: And the funny thing about it is, Nigga, it's two of them now, Nigga, so think about having two. I think about having two T one thousands right, one little and then they're never gonna get hurt because like we're like Hall of famers, Like I like R and R. I think Raquel has fucking put her game up to the up teeth level since Kevin Nash gave her that fucking little bit.
Speaker 2: Hey man, that's a big you know what I mean? But you know, I think she's coulda looked good in the feet because.
Speaker 6: I got ah, man, get my done up.
Speaker 2: There, Charllexa. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh dang, that's what you're you know.
Speaker 6: Charlolexa by Penn, it's gonna be like some like she go ahead like one of them, what's the little uh, the little fucking little flippy ship nigga?
Speaker 2: And then let's go do a little twisted bliz nigga a.
Speaker 5: Court screw move saw into the twisted bliz.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gonna hit that twist? What's the little charlott a little it's supposed.
Speaker 5: To be a fucking natural selection?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, hit one of them even.
Speaker 5: Been hitting that the world.
Speaker 1: You don't be doing that that much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't pay me enough to do the flip no more.
Speaker 3: Like uh, it's like the s O S for COVID case and like he only pulled it out and he really needs to.
Speaker 5: Finishing.
Speaker 6: Shut up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, I.
Speaker 3: Got Charlotte and live Morgan again. I said valuable lesson Larry uh more often than not. Bet On, Charlotte, you probably gonna walk away with something WrestleMania was also. I fell for that WrestleMania. I lost to wrestle Manding because of CJ.
Speaker 6: Too.
Speaker 1: I was like, I gotta listen to what he said.
Speaker 3: And the one time I listened to him, Charlotte does I can't win for I can't win for losing.
Speaker 1: Uh, y'all got any more thoughts for this match? For you?
Speaker 3: Move on?
Speaker 5: Nope?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 1: Cool, I've not.
Speaker 5: I didn't realize then too. We got to the to the graphics. This is like the third tag team match, but it's it's a fun one. You got Roman reigns and main event Juso versus Bronze and Bronze, bron bron bron and Black.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Roman his shoes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you will pull you have? Do you have that picture on you? You should? I'm want I want to frame this picture. I want to put it on the wall. I want to have this, I want to put this picture.
Speaker 6: I want.
Speaker 1: I want this to be a mural on the.
Speaker 3: Side of the Ability in my town because I want people to know what real ability.
Speaker 1: What real evil, what real what a real like.
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: But right right between backle Beck's that picture, Martin Luther King saying.
Speaker 3: Right beside you got his arms around him with the shoes like dangling on their shoulders.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Mans Reed took the shoes off of Roman reins after the match, Bro. After I'm not after the match, after they had been assaulted by Broun Breaker and bron serried Jay Usso and Roman rays that is Uh, he comes up, he takes the shoes off this man. I don't know if he's been listening to my thoughts. Like for years, I've always wondered that.
Speaker 1: I said, why watch Rob a nigga, Why don't you take these shoes? Why did you take them? Wise? Like he was listening, Bro, he was listening. He's a student of the game.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: This thing is evil.
Speaker 3: You still like?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 3: Like that was really something And it's the little things that always probably it's the little things.
Speaker 1: That get me that I'm like, I really love that. No shout out to Ray.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he took Jordan's off his feet. And if you know anything about Roman, Roman loves shoes, bro. So this is something that they probably talked about backstage.
Speaker 2: You know, take my shoes off, my figure, take a sock.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying that I want you to come out like I means that means you gotta come out wearing that nigga shoes at SummerSlam. Nigga, I would you need your shoes?
Speaker 2: Nigga?
Speaker 5: You were the bat nigga like shoes strings together and right rocking.
Speaker 2: Like oh my god, nigga, Yeah, my bad. You know what I'm saying. Find these shoes on a bitch ass nigga.
Speaker 6: You feel me?
Speaker 2: Thought I thought I could take it.
Speaker 5: But as far as my pig, I'm standing ten toes down bronze and black.
Speaker 2: Bronze and black. Uh yeah, I got the cousin.
Speaker 5: Because they love tanning and they love wearing black.
Speaker 1: I got, I got roam In and I got roaming and j by Pen.
Speaker 3: You can't let the niggas steal your shoes and then lose the match also, but.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, I was like, I'm right there with you. That's what I was gonna say. Man, you gotta you gotta come back with something.
Speaker 1: Like you cat, you gotta and you lose, nigga like you know who I am. You gotta come back. Put the piece of that nigga. Don't bro. You can't go out like that.
Speaker 6: You're gonna have to hire her SINGDK nigga might Have you might have to break k FA do some ww unreal ship. They're like, yo, man, this nigga to my.
Speaker 2: Shoes, Bob, like damn. You try to get it back with a like you do need our help.
Speaker 5: All right now, we're gonna switch it to the two world title matches, the last two, and the first one we can start with is gun.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I was flying through.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're sliding through. It's only it's only twelve across across both nights, six and six per night.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna cut you off yet. You gotta put a grab back. I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: I thought you had something. I want to say. It is crazy though, like twelve matches for this, but yeah, we got gunn Through defending the World HAVE World Championship against c M Punk, a match, according to ww Unreal, was originally pitched for WrestleMania, but they pivoted.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know how much it pissed me off to see seeing Punk's name across the board and they were like.
Speaker 1: Nah, Like I understand why they did it.
Speaker 3: Like the money that probably came in from j Usso's like from his like run for that Royal Rumble and him going up against Gun.
Speaker 1: There was probably an ungodly amount of money. But I see why they.
Speaker 6: I looked at them them seeing Punk shirt sales when he first came back, even when he was hurt through the WrestleMania through the Hell in the Sale match, and then looked at Jauzo Ship like, hmmmmm, yeat it is hm hm you would be a great incond champion.
Speaker 2: Jay's crazy. Now.
Speaker 5: The funny thing is that was one of the original matches they pitched too. It would have been j in the ladder match for the in title.
Speaker 6: At least have one money in the bank. But I got otf Punk by any kind of vice.
Speaker 1: Nigga's submission is crazy, but he's known to quit.
Speaker 6: Nigga like, but once you got quitter on your fucking on your jacket, then you you a quitter nigga like yo, and you got choked up bout your own move nigga like, So if I put you in my move, I know you're gonna quit. Nigga like you a whole ass whole nigga, like I even know why you had this belt again.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think y'all think uh Seth is ribbon Us ain't gonna try to cash in or he he's out for a good minute for Reer.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he did that ship, but that'd be so perfect. That'll be great.
Speaker 6: But that's why Punk gotta win, you know what I'm saying, Like he gotta win for that to happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Punk crazy, Yeah, you gotta win.
Speaker 3: And then also him being a world champion, well, hang Man as a world champion is just so crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that'd be fast. Lady R.
Speaker 6: That main event nine one.
Speaker 5: Likely, that's likely going if that don't main Event nine one, the tag team match gon main Event nine one. One of them gonna main event night one. And but I know what's gonna main event night two though, and that is gonna be Johnsen and defending the undisputed ww Universal Championship against Cody Rose in a street fight rematch from WrestleMania.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 3: This is why I say that SummerSlam is the fun uncle that you don't really want to live with, because this like them having this match or whatever, like Summer slams us like yo, where we do stipulations, where we do the funny stuff, where we do something that we normally wouldn't do at a prestigious show at Wresselemania as the main event.
Speaker 1: But yeah, like this, I think this one.
Speaker 3: I think they're going to try to redeem themself for the uh for the match, and you know you're not gonna have Traves Scott popping up to his Trascott is on the auster.
Speaker 6: W B stupidness.
Speaker 2: Nigga, that niggas a idiot, tread.
Speaker 1: Johnson and I'm the only one that I'm the only one that got Cody.
Speaker 5: About to send that nigga to the movies.
Speaker 6: I think about to say that nigga in the fucking Villain. Hell, he's gonna turn that nigga into fucking Baruto Goodie like Sassaka, Like yeah the fuck, Like he's he's gonna turn each other with Johnson trying to tell him, like, you don't know what this championship does to you. That's why I took it from you, to alleviate that pressure off your shoulders, because you ain't used to it, because you know, like you know your dad right, Like he couldn't do it, you know what I'm saying. So you thought you could do it, and you was cracking before I took the belt from you. You thought it was gonna nigga have a horrible memory.
Speaker 1: Did he really say that about about Dusty or.
Speaker 6: Nah, that's this is what I was thinking. You know what I'm saying, this is.
Speaker 1: Okay, alright, alright, that that it's not good.
Speaker 3: But I was like, dang, bro, wait a minute, hold on, like that what I'm like, he should have said that said literally.
Speaker 2: Taking seeing punks whole ship, and I ain't finding.
Speaker 6: That nigga no more. But yeah, you know, Johnson gotta keep the ship going. Now I know who beat him. I'll let y'all figure that out, but hey, gonna beat this nigga. I want to see him pump to lose because it's a funny way you lose his nigg because you get hell of mad and ship.
Speaker 2: Then he gonna want to win.
Speaker 6: Hello bad.
Speaker 3: Yeo Cody?
Speaker 1: Yeah uh there.
Speaker 3: I think Cody is my first take. He let people know that after like the whole thing last week, because you weren't on last week. Have you seen like all the posts people are making there, like this is the exact moment where you can see like the dynamic shift between Cody.
Speaker 1: And got to turn yield.
Speaker 5: We're talking when Cody was on top of that man pause, Yeah, yeah, I saw it. I said. I was like wait a minute, pause, But yeah, I saw Bose and I'm like, y'all niggas are stupid like this man, y'all talk. We're talking about jayho'sto making this company money and Cody Rose is making his company money. Why would they turn their biggest baby like they went, they went through hell and Howard not to turn him hell? In February because I saw I saw someone, it was like, Cody's gonna you're gonna sell his soul to the rock again. When y'all gonna let that ship go.
Speaker 6: That man's not gonna happen the Rock Souls and how it would.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna let it go.
Speaker 3: But uh, I forgot that he's supposed to be in the street Fighter movie that they that that's coming up. Yeah, who knows, Like maybe Cody wins, maybe Sena wins, But then the big question to'll be going forward is who ends up taking the title off them? I think that I think whatever way we go around, I think like, even if Cody loses this match, I still think that we will circle back to Cody and he'll drop out of the Cody sometime before maybe maybe.
Speaker 5: The eleven hour.
Speaker 1: Maybe Cody is like yo, man, I think the.
Speaker 3: I think like Johnci gets to like the finish, like the Finch line, and he's like, I got the title, and then like at the last match he has, he drops the title.
Speaker 1: If that's it, he doesn't.
Speaker 3: Lose Title Cody, because if he doesn't, if he doesn't lose Title Cody at SummerSlam, he's keeping that to the end.
Speaker 5: He got you because he only has like eleven or twelve appearances after Summer.
Speaker 6: I don't know, man, I think if Cody loses, he gotta he gotta go to severals and like really injering that nigga and then like take the briefcase. He's like, yo, man, he said I can have it.
Speaker 2: Look, he's a video of him saying that I can have it.
Speaker 6: This nigga crying like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, water like that.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Like you know, like here like oh my leg.
Speaker 2: Really hurts, but yeah he can have it because he's a hole.
Speaker 1: Yeah all right? Ah man, uh that does it for predictions, right, nothing else?
Speaker 5: Man, let's you say the show too, and the show.
Speaker 1: I don't got nothing else.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: It's the biggest show of the summer. I'm talking about my birthday. But Yeah, she had the Summer Slim two nights. You know, I mean, I don't know what Cardi B is gonna do. You know, whatever you want to do, I agree with it. Yeah, you probably got a little hir corna in her. You know what I'm saying. Splash Cardi B do a four fifty splash, you know what I'm saying, Like y'all thought Nikki wanted some of that?
Speaker 1: Should just start prissed?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 2: What if you're the springboard nigga and throw that shoe with Nikki blood?
Speaker 6: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: He bro all right, B.
Speaker 1: Yeah, alright, Bro, it's a rep bottom oh ship.
Speaker 2: She's a student of the game.
Speaker 1: Play the post show.
Speaker 5: Bro. I'm gonna say, speaking in the game, you can follow public enemies at public enemies h Q everywhere, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Twitch, keep up with everything that we got going on. What you got going on?
Speaker 6: Big Champ, Yo, I mean yeah that's me. Yeah understand, I forgot excuse me, dum a liar.
Speaker 1: This name is a lie. But he's gonna keep it going whatever. Bro.
Speaker 3: I think I think Graham's champion right now, but he's not here, so you can be so you can get like standing Kevin owens.
Speaker 6: Heyo, man, if somebody gonna claim it, somebody got to do who's gonna do the job?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's me. That's why. That's me and my name.
Speaker 2: Two E's on Twitter and three e's on I g Ben go ahead and get the heck out?
Speaker 6: Do you follow me?
Speaker 1: Twitter is TikTok at unscored.
Speaker 3: I was gonna score and popping for the post show for Saturday Sunday night for Summer Slam.
Speaker 1: And also yeah, because I think Sunday Night Graham will be here. He'll be back.
Speaker 3: But you can follow. You can follow Graham. I promise you he's not a made a person. If this is your first time listening, I promise he is a real person. You can find him on Twitter at oh my God Graham.
Speaker 2: Oh ku Joe Kujo Graphics.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yes, cover shout out to the Patreon too. We got some stuff definitely dropping on that very very very very soon. Uh and make sure you tap in with yours truly at his gresh always crush everywhere else and gresh on at least every Tuesday. But we don't talk about here. We talk about their vice person because it's a it's a family affair across the board.
Speaker 1: It's a family ray union.
Speaker 2: You got to play at the gate as ship.
Speaker 5: I might say, am I say, you said far reunion And Kenny got to play that every time because he don't know none of them kids. Anyway. We will see you guys this weekend over for the post show with SummerSlam. But yo, until next time, same time, same place, same chaos. Ye take care of guys.
Speaker 6: Yeah, help man the blunt. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Miss with the runs.
Speaker 9: Some of you gonna go home tonight and feel like you've been robbed. Some of you made it rob some of you don't belong in the category, all right.
Speaker 6: No no no no no no no no. I would say no.
Speaker 2: When I get nervous, I tell the truth.