Speaker 1: You must take up Yo, Sorry about that. What's up, guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: How is everybody? Hey?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: No, no, jeb if you want, Jacob's here, Hello Jacob?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: How are you? I was? I was, I got this, I got the stream set up, and then I went to switch to the computers, where.
Speaker 3: I went love, Oh gotcha. Yeah. I was sitting in the background for a while and then I switched over on my phone to something else, and then I was like, oh, it must have booted me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what's up? Hey? Uh So, I just want to let people know that I don't know if I'm gonna be part of part of No Filter tonight. Why is that because Bobby's not going to be part of the show.
Speaker 3: Why isn't Bobby going to be part of the show.
Speaker 1: Bobby is having one of his he's depressed again. Oh well, he gets he gets like this, he gets like this every mind.
Speaker 3: I feel like I feel like a lot of streamers do that, especially if they're doing lots of shows. You just kind of get burned out of it every once in a while. Do the same way. I know, you like to take breaks from doing stuff every once in a while or hanging out with certain people, like every once in a while you just want to kind of take some time to yourself.
Speaker 1: But but I want to talk about what do you think about them announcing that WrestleMania is going to be in and Saudi Arabia twenty seven Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna need good money for it. Okay, what do you think where they get paid a lot of money to be in the Middle East? The What are the women in the w w A think of it? Are they do?
Speaker 2: They?
Speaker 3: Are they going to be.
Speaker 1: Ma? I don't know, because here's the thing. They do these shows every year where they'll.
Speaker 3: By the way, the Jewels a similar, right, it's just not as big as rest.
Speaker 1: By the way, I got your Jacob Waters twelve account.
Speaker 3: I'm what on YouTube Jacob Waters one two?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think that's my first one. Yeah, and then Jay of Waters two is my second one. Yeah, they didn't have Jacob Waters one. It was already taken. I tried.
Speaker 1: People in the chatter are starting to talk shit about jib oh Jim.
Speaker 3: Why is that? What did you do wrong?
Speaker 1: Hey he's there. They're talking about some things that's happened. Jib is in the chat work doing the work.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, No, I like Jib. I don't know, I know about everybody else, but I like Jim. He seems to be a pretty straightforward guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And he's also one of those guys that so on no filter. And we we also if when I was on no filter this uh the other day he uh we we found out we found out that Andrew puts the same clothes on after getting a bath.
Speaker 3: Uh. So his his his charge or whoever's in charge of him is doing that.
Speaker 1: The people, the care grivers.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so isn't that on them? Why would you guys judge Andrew for something that his caregivers are doing. Am I wrong? You know what I mean? Like the because I assume Andrew doesn't dress himself.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't talk Tolano Joey, I didn't. It wasn't me. Hello, what's going on?
Speaker 4: Big gang?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Cut the long TV saying I called for a call a swat team to his house?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that the real Jake? Is that the real Joe? And someone chat?
Speaker 3: I don't know how, I don't know, Oh, because.
Speaker 1: I did not, damn it. They're using my name again?
Speaker 3: Who is Joey? I don't even feel like Jake knows the number to the SWAT team, to be fair, you.
Speaker 1: Doing all right?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. How you doing, Chris?
Speaker 4: Oh, same old, same old.
Speaker 1: Can't complain it's the real Joey.
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 1: Oh goodness, Joey. I didn't I didn't didn't know you guys swatted Joey. I didn't know yet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joey, it sounds like somebody tried to do that in Jake's name, so.
Speaker 1: Like but like like like they did. I don't even know where you live, Joey. I don't even know. They just usually.
Speaker 4: Oh gosh, I hate that happened to him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the same thing happened in twenty twenty two with steel Toe. With steel Toe, Chrissy Mayor and Bob Levy. Keep my fucking name out of this batter.
Speaker 3: Didn't you have something to do with Uh? Who's that?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Was it? Bubbla love sponged and something happened with him like that too.
Speaker 1: Airle, that's the one.
Speaker 3: Butters, Oh no, I just thought Bubba had somebody do that, like showing up at his property and stuff and like weird stuff, Jake, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Jump off and give Joey a call. Let's see if I can find out what's going.
Speaker 1: On with him. All right, brother, Yeah, not a problem.
Speaker 4: You haven't give him big guy, Jacob. Good to see you, buddy. Sorry I couldn't stick around, big guy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I can send Joey Alink. I can send Joey Alink come up.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joey really doesn't jump up on too much anymore. And plus I think could be better. You know, if I talk to them one on one, he'd be more wrapped to talk about what's going on.
Speaker 3: It's probably offline stuff anyway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably so.
Speaker 3: But yeah, no, I said, I hate that people do that to people.
Speaker 1: You know, it's this is I didn't do anything, this is this is this is a troll using my fucking name again.
Speaker 3: Yeah. No, you can't do much about it, man, People are gonna people are gonna impersonate. You can't get upset about things that are out of your control. You know, you can't change certain things. People are gonna be hip bag.
Speaker 2: Hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or what's up?
Speaker 3: Don't I'm making sure you can still hear me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let me try something there a back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Joyce said, you're good. I hope everybody's doing well. In the chat, I watched play video games and then Jake sent me a link fend Mario Brothers if you can see it behind me. Just got to the castle, working my way through. I don't know what stage in Mondo see World two? Uh stage four, little less than three minutes left.
Speaker 1: He died. Billie from Game Chasers died.
Speaker 3: I heard about that. I don't know the I don't know the guy, but I just I just heard about it.
Speaker 1: Our our boys, Pastry knew who he was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I definitely knew who it was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Joey, I did not have nothing to do with what happened.
Speaker 3: He said. He said he couldn't.
Speaker 1: I'm being honest. It's me like, listen, I don't even know how to do it.
Speaker 3: No, I figured you didn't. I uh, I don't know that. I couldn't squatch somebody fight if I wanted to. I also don't know how somebody would go about doing that. And if you'd have to call from like a private number or something like, I don't even know how that would work. So did you know the guy? Did you know? Billy?
Speaker 1: I knew of him.
Speaker 3: You knew of him? Oh okay, So what community did he hang out with? Like, what did he do?
Speaker 1: Same chasers? The game community?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, just gaming? Because I thought I saw a jib do something like a video or something about it. If I wasn't mistaken. Yeah, so what's on your mind? Man? What's you've been up to you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I didn't know that, Joey. I apologize if someone did it under my name. People like that are are fucking up again, are being fuckheads again, and it really aggravates me that I thought I got this other. I thought we had this issue hit when people stopped doing when they did it for me, when they did it to did it to steal to it back in twenty twenty two. I apologize about that. I don't know how to do it. I don't know how to I don't even know where you live, Jake.
Speaker 3: I would I would avoid talking about it so they don't get copycats, all right, you know what I mean, especially if it's died down recently. No reason to keep talking about it and given given over attention. Now Joey knows you had nothing to do with it, and you know.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm sitting here. I'm sitting here like stressing out that people are doing this again.
Speaker 3: No, I know it's got to be stressful. I just know that the more you show people on the internet what stresses you out, the more they try to do that thing. Yeah, you know, haters are gonna hate. You want to talk about moon Tak Yeah.
Speaker 1: By the way, I've been watching. Uh, I been watching a lot of shows lately about like it's I'm sitting here trying to like clear my mind and get this. Yeah, and then I and then the whole thing with joe Joey's screaming and yelling at me. So I didn't even do.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I don't know. But what are you doing? Shows about?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What shows have you been watching?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been watching the show in Detroit where they were they construction company goes into abandoned houses and fixes them up or get some owners that wants to pick them up.
Speaker 3: So it's like a house flip thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Nice.
Speaker 3: Do they do it for businesses too, or just homes or just homes? Nice? Yeah? I like the little home improvement type shows. Pretty cool. I like seeing the before and actors.
Speaker 1: Yuh. I appreciate that you came on.
Speaker 3: Well, you got no problem, man, everybody's.
Speaker 1: Everybody's watching Russell Palooza or All Out today.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not. I'm not watching wrestling. I'm doing a bunch of stream yart videos and clearing some content out, trying to find a couple of videos for Granny that I can upload, because it's got so much naughty, fucking material. I gotta find something that I can make it short of. Every once in a while I can find a nice, good clip from his stuff, but it's it's kind of hard to do it. He says too much wild stuff with that puppet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. By the way, what he's talking about is.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: He's got a new one going. Uh, he's got another one at five.
Speaker 3: That's a new show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's got it's called no, not another not another short one.
Speaker 3: Not another short one. Oh yeah he was Uh. I think he's planning on doing a long stream and then the puppet's going to join him later in the stream, and the Granny's gonna open it up for a while.
Speaker 1: Because because Chris has got to go do that that they're doing beniy Pitts tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah you got it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I just want to let people know deadful paid.
Speaker 3: For the US How much should he pick?
Speaker 1: One hundred dollars a month? Nice don't I don't know. I don't know if what if? That defool hasn't told me yet who he wants for the shout out?
Speaker 3: But he does one shout out and then he has to promote Granny's channel the Granny shirt.
Speaker 1: So he what he does? He paid one hundred dollars a month. He paid He's my only one hundred dollar member. Every hundred dollar member gets a shout gets uh to promote something every month. This month it is Granny, So.
Speaker 3: You had to promote him every episode?
Speaker 1: Or do I have to do it?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Promoting him and even have to share his video after? Yeah, I don't like I don't like Granny.
Speaker 3: But why don't you like Granny?
Speaker 1: You didn't even have a history.
Speaker 3: What kind of history do you think you guys got?
Speaker 1: Hey, dude, Uh don't you know? Oh?
Speaker 3: I know, I was there. I just don't think it's like. I don't think it's anything more than you know, the ship talking he does with everybody. I don't think he hates you. Yeah, no, people on the YouTube sucks. I like their jingle it's pretty catchy.
Speaker 1: If you need it to call someone you know, call me? Sorry, wrong onan mm hmmm. I heard he's going to North Carolina.
Speaker 3: H who is granny? Maybe? I don't know. I don't know everything about him. What's he going out there for? Do you know? For? We're I think, oh, okay, that's.
Speaker 5: Funny and uh m hm.
Speaker 1: Oh Best Copeland? Is that all out?
Speaker 3: Who's that? H? See wrestler though it's a she?
Speaker 1: Oh best Phoenix Edge's wife just showed up.
Speaker 3: Seleene Hudson says, Nimrob. Yeah, I like that, nime Rob.
Speaker 1: Why did you let me see if two k is unblocked me yet?
Speaker 3: Nice? Nimrob? What are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Let's she.
Speaker 3: Can't get his mind off the puppet? Would you get blocked for Jacobs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Over some bullshit, some bullshit.
Speaker 1: He don't blocked me, but I got a phone? Okay, not not not sure the ChIL men h.
Speaker 3: Dight Waters is a good person. I was just reading chat. I assume that's the voice that the person wanted me to read it in.
Speaker 1: All right, I just followed, uh followed you, nam Rod?
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 3: I don't I don't think solo shows were cheap pe so uh Rob? How about you, Jake? How are your how your numbers doing? With Google Kicks?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 3: No? With GP as a guest, it's good. Yeah. Let me say. I haven't had any issue. Nobody's complained about GP being on. I've had a lot of attraction. They haven't made a video about GP in so long.
Speaker 1: Oh, I gotta saw the show you brother?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Profit of Truth fucked up?
Speaker 3: Uh huh. I probably wouldn't. I wouldn't. Probably not the tree you want to be barking down? What happened?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Yeh, I thought you were cool with them. I'm still in their discord.
Speaker 1: I think Prophet of Truth?
Speaker 3: What about them?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: I said, I'm still in their discord.
Speaker 1: I think I was doing the.
Speaker 3: Voice to text. Gotcha?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, m m mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, memor, that's giggle pickles. Didn't giggle pickles the Hell's angels? No?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. What uh?
Speaker 1: Hey? I want to send you a link, Nemrocca. I gotta you gotta follow me just for me to send you a link? Two k uh did you sayd two k?
Speaker 3: Link?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can? You need two seconds?
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: They are they they they By the way, I just want to you know that they fucked it and they found out.
Speaker 3: You're inviting up the puppet. Yeah, you guys can kissing make up.
Speaker 1: So when I said, so, here's the thing, he fucked up.
Speaker 3: What do you do?
Speaker 1: Profet doesn't usually show his face a lot. Yeah, you know he doesn't show his face.
Speaker 3: You're not showing it? Are you don't show it? Don't show it?
Speaker 1: It does his channel?
Speaker 3: Let me see put back let me I'm curious now. I was looking at the chat.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Al right, episode one profit place. We're reversing racism using escape from tarka.
Speaker 1: That's profit.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: I think you see you take up.
Speaker 3: We're gonna yea.
Speaker 1: Channel protesters and.
Speaker 3: P mcs will be the police killing cops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a live matter protesters.
Speaker 1: Hold I rat it.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's probably fun.
Speaker 1: I'll even give you one of those no private chat.
Speaker 3: There it is there, it is, there's that. But yeah, who's friends with some other biker gang not the Hell's Angels. I guess she. She told me the other day that the Hell's Angels and all of these other biker gangs have to take down their patches when coming to her town. Yeah, I don't I don't understand. Giggle Pickles is a relationship with the biker gangs private chat.
Speaker 1: That's the video.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not worried about it, man, I don't care. I don't care what he looks like. I just thought it was funny that you were like, well, I like I like that you're going to his pages though. That's good.
Speaker 1: By the way, that's good.
Speaker 3: Meme.
Speaker 2: Roight.
Speaker 3: I know him.
Speaker 1: I just followed. I followed.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm mm hm.
Speaker 1: Did you send him a link?
Speaker 3: I did, indeed, mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmm h.
Speaker 3: That smell, this smell of it surrounds you.
Speaker 1: Yah. I hope everybody is staying safe today.
Speaker 3: So is that all you got? The profit of true stuff? I thought you had something big. Yeah, he used to do game extreams and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they still have someone on their channel like old old ones. But yeah, he used to do gaming streams and stuff. I've seen him do those before. I've just never really been curious to what he looked like. Choosing all women's motorcycle game called the motor Maids, I haven't heard that one either. That's good. I know she was a roofers him, Jake, We'll be back in a second. But yeah, I heard she's she's got some good roofing stories when she nailed the guy to the roof and left him there or something.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I hit the row button.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: It happens to the best of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I hosted a show with GP the other day. She did one with my grab it on on gun gun control, gun policy. It was good, and tell derailed the conversation.
Speaker 1: Oh mother fuck, why did you let her up?
Speaker 3: Gigle Pickles let her up? I asked her if she wanted to Noel up and she said yes, it was no I mean, it was Giggle Pickles show, So I let her control who was on the panel. I let Noel up when I'm on because I like, I like talking to a while she put her roof on it.
Speaker 1: By the way, by the way, I just want to let you know that our good friend Banana Man is uh play and uh playing a Wendy is restreaming. Wendy is restreaming uh pineapple and apples, watching two K and two K and Granny Show.
Speaker 3: So who's banana hammock?
Speaker 1: But then a man is Wendy. That's one of Wendy's channels. Oh yeah, I don't need the slow adult from the Howard Stern Show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never met her, and I don't watch Howard Stern, but uh yeah I've heard of her. I've heard of her through the through the communities. I don't dabble in the dabble verse like you. You know me is compound media part of the dabble verse that as any I know be part of the dapple verse. Yes, so it's Gavin McGinnis and all the other guys it her. Now that's good, he should be. I like Kevin Gavin stupid. We need more. We need more of the proud boys nowadays.
Speaker 1: And stead of the probab boys, we need more losers.
Speaker 3: No, we got enough losers, Yeah we do.
Speaker 1: His name is Granny.
Speaker 3: I mean I like Granny too. He's probably tell you he's a loser. I consider myself a bit of a loser too. I could be more a loser, but uh no, we need more proud boys like Kevin McGinnis's little crew that he started up.
Speaker 2: Um hm m m m yeah, Hi, do you hear me?
Speaker 3: I can hear you loud and clear, I can smell you.
Speaker 1: Does it smell good, smells bad?
Speaker 3: No, I smell I smell real good. I'll tell you what.
Speaker 1: That's what Jody tells you all the time.
Speaker 3: Did I smell bad? No, No, she tells me I.
Speaker 1: Smell I'm sorry. Is Jody there?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she lives here.
Speaker 1: I'm stupid.
Speaker 3: She doesn't have a she doesn't have a channel called Patriots for Charlie Kirk. She just uh, she just did some some Charlie Kirk content on her Patriots for Toby Keith channel. I think she's actually setting up a debate. She wants to hope just like a Charlie kirkstyle debate. I'm possibly going to be there because she asked if I would go, And uh, I like that. She asked me. She knows I like to argue with people about ships. You versus Miguel, Me and me and Miguel have had some epic debates. No, I know who you're talking about. If my former co host.
Speaker 1: Yeah, until I ruined the podcast.
Speaker 3: You didn't do it. You didn't ruin nothing.
Speaker 1: I brought. I brought her to the show.
Speaker 3: I mean it. Uh, it was probably meant to happen. If that's the case, you know what I mean? Like if if that's if that's what he gets distracted by, I feel like it would have happened at some point. If you know, girls on the internet, would what he was looking for. I just feel like that was the first one that he felt an opportunity with and not really what I'm looking for in a co host. I need a co host that I'm not worried about flirting with people on the internet to be fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And also, you're happily in a relationship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'm not so I already know. I would like I would like my co host to either be happily in a relationship or not constantly hitting on people like that would be. He wasn't doing that or anything. I just know that if that's the case, if you're looking to date people on the internet, then But I want.
Speaker 1: To say this, I don't talk about Charlie Kirk on my channel because I don't want to. I have I have people that love to report me for saying things about Why.
Speaker 3: Would you get reported for talking about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 1: Because people run their mouths.
Speaker 3: I mean, I guess as long as you're not I mean, yeah, you have a freedom of opinion. I just think you can't say you can't you don't know, you can't promote violence like that's.
Speaker 1: Uh was.
Speaker 3: Common with everybody.
Speaker 1: So I want to say this. I think that I think that Trum did something really nice and call and uh and sent the plane for the crew.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think they took air force too.
Speaker 1: They sent air force too to retriat the body.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, kung fu.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think he's got a bunch of girlfriends or anything. I was just saying, ah, I think it would be a conflict of entrance if if that was the case. Yeah, and JD Vance escorted and yeah it was. It was done really well. I was actually laughing at some of the news reporters the next day that we're talking about how they were so offended that the flags were at half staf once you guys, do realize it's nine to eleven and that's why the flags are at half staff. It's it's just a coincidence that it was around the same day. I was like, that's not I was watching so many people upset.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a question, what do you think?
Speaker 3: What do I think about Charlie Kirk. Yeah, I think he was a great guy. I think he was an example. I think he was an example of a of a good person. And I think he was a very religion and I think he had a family that cared a lot about him. And he was a young man. And I don't think anybody should ever be over political violence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I want to say this, It's like I think that people who who have these issues there there, you know, you had to be. Here's the thing I think right now on my eyeside is actually I have that problem where my eyes say sometimes burns out because I'm doing too mey things at once.
Speaker 3: It's probably staring at screens too. Yeah, you gotta limit your screen time. It's not good for your eyes all the time. Or when you have your camera off, just look away and just talking to your microphone. Yeah, makes it easier.
Speaker 1: I want to say thank you. I want to I want to say that it's so awesome to talk to somebody, you know, if I talk to someone. Here's the thing. Pest won't even let me in the discord anymore.
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 1: He says that he I got to earn his trust.
Speaker 3: Oh that's fair. I mean, Pat, she's a fair guy as long as you as long as he just wants you to be consistent with him. He doesn't like the wishy washy, and I don't blame him, and and like, like Chris has gotten me kind of used to hanging out with you, Jake. Chris is kind of the one that introduced us, him and Herman, and like, I didn't really know much about you, but I know that once you get kind of comfortable with people, sometimes you push back a little bit and that's when fuck you, you're blocked and stuff like that. And She's like, most of the people don't want to deal with that. I know a lot of people that just they don't have time for it. But I don't. It doesn't bug me. I don't take it personal. And some people just don't like the wishy washy. And I get it that she just wants you to be consistent. He doesn't want He just wants you to hate him one week and you're talking trash in the discord and then probably you know, nice the next week. They can be stressful for people.
Speaker 2: Do true.
Speaker 1: That he if he doesn't invite what I'm doing, why doesn't he Why doesn't he take my mod away from me?
Speaker 3: Because he lets everybody be in mod, that's his thing. It makes it easier than the mods can work things out in the chat and get rid of the riff rap, and that way you're comment still get them because he wants you to be able to say what you want to say.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I think that she's still talking.
Speaker 1: I think there's still some CORDIALESHI is a loser.
Speaker 3: I like that, but I understand. I understand you guys don't have a relationship. Oh no, I thought it would have been cool if that she took down Bowling when Boland.
Speaker 1: I heard, I heard, I heard Uh, I heard, I heard that what's his name is? Uh is getting his PayPal taken away from him again.
Speaker 3: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Uh? The the rich guy in the room, the one that gave Boil that money and then became a detractor.
Speaker 3: He's getting his PayPal taken away again?
Speaker 1: Bro Uh Bowling because of Berkley.
Speaker 3: Oh that's funny, Damn Barkley. I'm eat it open. They're running Dick liquor again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: That sounds like Barkley, Well, who used to donate them like a penny all the time. That's funny. I think that's funny when people donate really low amounts. Here's a penny for your thoughts. Well, I appreciate you having me. Come on, man, and they're gonna go, uh get back to some video games and finish up, but uh we're gonna end.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, bye, all right,