Speaker 1: I'm going Boston. Thank you, Dan. Final hour of Night Side has arrived. It's been a busy night and I've still got get up and go enough to do one more hour of show. And I'm on tomorrow night as well, my last night Side of the week. Tofa Ellis will be here with me tomorrow at eight o'clock. We'll be talking about our favorite breakfast cereals, and Matt Hannah, local musician, will be with me after we deal with Tofa and Breakfast, and Jack Hart will be here for two hours giving us a tour around Boston. So now that I've told you that this gentleman, I am proud to say is a friend. He used to be in charge of the City of Newton. As far as being a policeman, he was a lieutenant, and as I mentioned before, I took the break. Once you have achieved a rank a title that is yours for the rest of your life. He is retired from the City of Newton Police Department, but he is still a lieutenant in my eyes. Lieutenant Bruce Apothecar, welcome back.
Speaker 2: To BZ Well Morgan, thank you for having me as always, and I want to say, hey, do your listeners and to all the officers are anybody in uniform tonight. I wish you were safe and a healthy night, and make sure you get home safe.
Speaker 1: And I want to tell you something, my son. I'm not going to say the community. He moved down to the Carolinas. That'll keep it generic enough, but he's working as a spokesperson for one of the police departments down there.
Speaker 2: Really. Yes, I always enjoyed my interactions with him, always a true professional, and I was sorry to see him leave the area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's where he is now. And I told him if ever he needed guidance with a question dealing with the relations between the police department and the community, he should call you. And he said, Dad, you.
Speaker 2: That's say quite an honor coming from you.
Speaker 1: And I have written down five different areas where we can take our conversation for people to pay attention, to be careful out there, to quote Hill Street Blues, because there are a lot of dastardly people and all they want to do is take what is yours, and you don't want them to take what's yours because you've worked hard for everything that you have. And I'm going to start off with funerals, and there are of a roads dealing with funerals. When it's announced in the obituaries of a newspaper that Joe Smith died and the services are going to be on Friday at wherever, there are people that scan the papers and that gives them an indication of maybe a house that will be unoccupied, or they want to go to a certain cemetery. And you know of these dastardly people that prey on the vehicles that are there at a cemetery. Tell people about some of the the scams that happen when you are saying goodbye to a loved one and your car is now unguarded, unwatched for a period of time.
Speaker 2: Well, as we always say, for a crime to happen, two things need to be You need motive, an opportunity. And like you said, when there's a obituary posted and that someone passed away, a loved one and he gives out the information on the family, people would take advantage of that and maybe breaking someone's home, or like you said, they can go into a vehicle. You know, this is an old type of scheme that's been happening. I know, I remember the old Dragnet shows. I remember watching it that it was occurring on a dragnet show from the sixties. So it's something that's been out there, and I've actually worked a couple of details. I was hired by people over the years to watch their homes when they either went to awake or they were going to a funeral of a loved one. But it's something again that you want to just you know, it's the same thing when people go on vacation and they post on social media and they got their pictures that they're, you know, somewhere someplace tropical skiing for the weekend, and now they've just told everybody that they're not hold And this would make something that the opportunity would be there for someone who wanted to bring into.
Speaker 1: A house and from the activity at a cemetery ladies, and this works for everybody, but I'm specifically addressing women. You leave your pocket book in the car, but you leave the car unlocked, or you think you're protecting the pocketbook and you put it in the trunk out of sight, out of mind, but the car is unlocked, and there's a little switch either by the seat or in the glove compartment that releases the lock on the truck. And the bad guys know this, and the bad guys take advantage of it, and more often than not, you only attend a funeral a handful of times in your life. Be aware. Lock the car. If you want to leave belongings in the car, fine, but lock the car and take your keys with you. That way, they can't get into the car, flip the latch to open the trunk. Am I right, Bruce?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? And you know this not only goes with you know, if someone loved one pass away, if you're attending a funeral, but it also, you know, is dependent upon you doing this every night when you get home. You know, for many years, when I used to do all the media, I can't say how many times a year we would put out something either in the news, who's on social media and reminding people to lock the doors of their vehicles and remove all valuables, you know, because like you said, you know, nowadays, with these new vehicles, you push a button, the trunk's gonna open, so it's really removing your valuables out of your vehicle. And I can, if I remember correctly, I think it was somewhere around ninety seven percent of all car breakings we had years ago. Was all because of an unlocked door. Yeah, and if the only time that they probably would break a window if the door was locked is if they saw something of value in that vehicle. So, no matter what you do, every time you make it happen of it. You take all your vehicle, your valuables, you'll remove them for your vehicle. And if you lock your door, what's gonna happen? If they're gonna move on down they see your car, there's nothing near the doors are locked, and they'll move on to your neighbor's cards.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna say this. You drive through Dunkin Donuts, you buy your coffee, you give them a five dollar bill, you get back, you know, a couple of bills and change, and you leave it there in the coin cup space in the car, and you forget about it. That's now visible and you're thinking, Oh, who is going to break into my car to take a dollar in change? Twelve thirteen, fourteen, fifteen year old kids, that's who. And they know that they can go from vehicle to vehicle to vehicle look in and see that, and they know that if they break into enough vehicles, they've got the money that they need. For what have you, whether it's drugs or the ability to go to a movie, you are giving them temptation. Remove the temptation. I've got to take my break. When we come back, I've got three or four more areas to cover with Lieutenant Bruce of Pothaka, formerly of the City of Newton. You noticed how I emphasized that Bruce the city. I hear them, So if you want to call in add to the conversation six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight, eight, eight, nine, two, nine, ten thirty. This is night Side. Dan is off. He'll be back on Monday. I'm here tonight and I'll be here tomorrow. Me. I'm Morgan White, Junior. Time and temperature eleven sixteen sixty four degrees.
Speaker 3: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on w b Z News Radio.
Speaker 1: Morgan, I'm here with my buddy, Lieutenant Bruce Apothecer. We're talking about, especially during the summer, things from which you should be aware, and I'm going to talk about crowds. There was a football game today, Patriots one. From what I hear, seventeen to three. And if you're in a crowd waiting to get in and thousands of people around you. Femway Park, Foxborough at the beach. That is ripe pickings for you to be pickpocketed. These pickpockets either work alone or in teams. And that casual little bump as somebody's trying to squeeze by you, that impact of their body coming into contact with you. They've learned the time that bump so well that their hand goes for your wallet and you don't even know that they've lifted your wallet. And Lieutenant Bruce, you want to speak to that police.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you raise a good issue here more and same time, you're in sort of a crowded situation, whether you're in a you know, a stadium, at a subway, you're walking through downtown somewhere, and you know the people are getting close to here. You know what you want to do is you know they have these different the old fanny packs. They know some people would keep them in front of them. They keep their arm over it. You could have a front pocket. You keep your hands on your money inside your pockets, but you know it's probably not a good idea. Sometimes when you're around a lot of people, you have some sort of wallet or something in your back pocket because these people are professionals and they can lift that wallet right out of your pocket without you even knowing it. So you always want to have control over something, whether it's in your front pockets, with your hands in your pockets, to just hold on to that I have some sort of money belt that they have. You know, these are things that we're having these conversations tonight to tell people that it's common sense. We know, you know these things exist, that's happened in the past, and so you're just being aware of, you know, these type of things. When you leave the house, you know where you're going. You're gonna go to the grocery store. I can't tell you how many times we used to take reports at one of the grocery stores in Newton that people would get to the register and the wallet wanted to be in the poker book. And then you know, as they uh go over the story with us with taking the reports, you know, we find out that they left their Parker books and the carriage right and then you know they went over to uh look at the fruit or they're you know, looking at the apples, they're putting something in a bag, and that's when somebody's opening up that pocket book and removing that wallet. So always have eyes on your money, and you know, never leave anything in a carriage, especially if you're not going to have your eyes on it all the time. And you know, one thing, just you know you mentioned Duncan Donuts before with the change and things like that. I can't tell you how many times over the years, you know, somebody will, especially now with the mobile orders. It's a hot day, it's a cold day, they run in, they keep the car running, and you know these it's right for someone you know, getting into your vehicle stealing things right out of your vehicle as you're inside. Those who are actually stealing your vehicle yep. And so again, first of all, if it's someone fracting to your motor vehicle running, you know, we do not in the vehicle, so you could, you know, you're subject to getting a ticket. And you know if your kai gets solen, you know that's something that your insurance company actually might say, well listen, you know you didn't have the car secured. You actually kept it running, and so it's just something that common sense always prevails. You know, we're still in August, so hot weather, you know, Thank god. I haven't seen any reports of any children, you know, recently being listening of vehicle. I saw was a port the other day about two dogs up and at them that had been left out on the heat. But you know what, you gotta make sure your parent, your grandparents, if you're dropping some kids off for someone you know, you leave that vehicle on a hot day, you got to always look make sure that you know those children are not left on the vehicle alone, because as we know, within seconds on a hot day that God tempers you can go over one hundred and twenty very easily.
Speaker 1: And that goes for pets. I had a person on last night talking about just that, how quickly a seventy degree day becomes one hundred and ten to twenty. In the car if the windows wound up, there's no way of conditioning. And whether you're talking about your collie or your four or five six year old son daughter.
Speaker 2: Yep, do that.
Speaker 1: Home or take them with you, or if you have to leave a kid in the car, leave the windows down as a last resort. That's better than winding up the windows and leaving the kid in for the quick ten minutes that you're running into the store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like you said, two of the pets. You know, we've seen it over the years. We've had many officers responsor to those type of calls over the years where a person left the pad inside the vehicle. Again, we're talking about these things, and I'm glad you know we are that simple things that sometimes people forget about, but these are the things that make the headlines when someone's not thinking and something tragically happens.
Speaker 1: All right, let's switch to vacations. And there are so many different specifics that I'm going to have Ruth speak to on the subject of taking vacation. You're going away for a week, your mail, your newspaper, the delivery from the milkman, if you are lucky enough to still have that luxury. A lot of people don't do that anymore, but Bruce speak to that issue and tell people how they should be careful around those issues. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, we've talked about this in the past where you know, you mentioned a few things or anything that you should do. If you haven't trust the neighbor, you want them to watch your house. You always want to make it look like your house has lived in And I know you over the years have talked about. You know, maybe you have some toys or something. You know, your kids may be a little bit older, but you have some toys outside that you don't mind. The you know, uh, the right if you don't mind, have a couple of those gets stolen our you know, the weather blows it away as them. But you know, you want to make you want people to believe that you're inside that house and that there's activity going in there. I always recommend you can get yourself a radio, a battery operated radio, and you want to maybe put that radio on at a sound that if somebody comes to your back door somewhere near your house, they can hear this. You don't want to make it too loud because if too loud, you know, someone might right. Not only that, but someone might say, hey, listen, this is just a ruse to h you know, for to believe that someone's actually staying in there. So you want to make it believable and plausible enough that if somebody comes to your door, rings the belt to see if someone's home, or they just walk up to that back door, they hear something and then they assume that someone's inside the house. There's always the motion detective lights inside the houses where actually on the outside of the houses, but they have the timers on the inside where you can have certain lights turn on at a certain time. Again, why are you doing that? You want to make sure that someone's coming to your house believes that someone's in there. And if they're there to break into your house, they're not going to because they're assuming that someone is inside that house and they move on to the next house.
Speaker 1: What I'm about to say may sound inconsiderate, but you've got four houses in a row. House one, house two, House three, House four. There are bad guys out there looking to pill for yep. If house number one looks unhospitable, the bad guys are going to go to house number two, which is what you want. If your house number one, you want the bad guys to look at your house and say, no, something's fishy. I don't think I can get away with what I've planned. Let me look at your house number two. You want the bad guys to move away from your property and look towards the next property. You're not wishing bad luck happen to your next door neighbor, but you're wishing that bad luck doesn't happen to you right exactly.
Speaker 2: And you know the other thing is and going on that piggybacking on that you want to get to know your neighbors. You want to have that comfortable relationship with them that if you're going to leave your house and you do have trust in them, and you know, you can tell them to watch your house if there's anything there. Like packages. Nowadays we you know, every Amazon comes to everybody's house, fad X ups the mail. Everybody's getting these packages dropped off. Not so many people are ordering things online. And you'll have people that will come up and they see a bunch of packages right there. They know that probably nobody's home, you know, starting to pile up outside your door. Only will they steal those packages, but now they know there's nobody at home. So again you might want to what the whether it's Amazon or one of those companies, you might want to let them know maybe to deliver it come or else, maybe to one of your neighbor's homes. You would tell them that this way it wouldn't actually you won't have to bother them by having them come over your house and take all the packages. And you know, these are things I think of also if you're going to be away from intended period of time, you could have the items that delivered to a family member's house doesn't have to come to your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you work to five, but your uncle, your aunt, your grandpa is home during the day. Have it to say over the grandpa's house. Now, I've got a news hit to take. Lieutenant Bruster Poster and I have a few other points we're going to cover, and we're telling you these things hopefully so you will not become a statistic. We don't want you to have to fill out an insurance report. We don't want you to get bopped over the head because somebody wants to steal your wallet. We're trying to help you to be aware of some of these things that are commonly happening to everybody, and we don't want it to be you. Now, I'm about to take my news hit. If you want to call in six one, seven, two, five, four, ten thirty eight, eight, eight, nine to nine, ten thirty. We've got a half hour show to go here on night Side Time and Temperature eleven thirty sixty four degrees.
Speaker 3: Night Side Thought with Dan Ray on WBZ Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant proofs of Parthecer formerly of the City of Newton Police Department and I Morgan White Junior having a primer primer, depending on how you want to pronounce that word. We're trying to teach you awareness things that you can do to protect you and your family from being a statistic. You go to a funeral, you need to know there are people who are watching the vehicles that are parked to pay respects to a loved one who's passed on, and they know your car is unlocked. Maybe you've left a pocketbook in the trunk. Easy to pop the trunk if the car's unlocked, to get inside the car and do it. And they do it in such a way it's a smoothest silk operation. It's done in fifteen to thirty seconds. Done. They've got your wallet, they've got your credit cards or in crowds, how to protect it, especially ladies with a part pocket book. You'd be amazed how easy it is for some of these people to unsnap your purse, put the hand in there, feel for the wallet or cash or what have you, and it's over and done in ten seconds and you weren't even aware of it. We Lieutenant Bruce and I are trying to help you. Now we lift off on vacation issues. Did you cover everything you wanted to say?
Speaker 2: I think so Again, I you know, you want to maybe notify your local police department that you're going to have a closed house, and you know officers would ride by. Nobody's gonna go up and check your doors, but they'll go to go by and they'll you know, check on the house to see if it works good, if there's any and you want to tell them what type of vehicles that you have, they'll.
Speaker 1: Be in the driveway.
Speaker 2: Again, trust the name a family member. Somebody could go buy your house and check on if you're going to be away for an extended period of time. And again, I think one of the big things is that we talked about it is what are you posting on social media to letting everybody know that you're not at home. So maybe you could wait until you come back before you post those nice vacation photos. But you're back in your home, You're living there, as opposed to being thousands of miles away, one hundreds of miles away, and everybody knows that your home is you know, nobody's there. It's unsecured in the sense.
Speaker 1: I went to San Francisco for the fourth of July. Here are the photos. We're now in the second week of August. That's the smarter way of doing it.
Speaker 2: Again. It's common sense.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Years ago, I remember I was at a training and someone said, it really is no more common sense anymore, because what's common to you might not be common for me. And you know, there's so many things that we talk about for safety, and I think one thing is very important and that we never really talk about it is the Internet safety. And you know, so if parents are listening, you know, back in the nineteen eighties, there was a side this over protectiveness of children. People were afraid that the kids are going to get kidnapped. They want to let them walk to school. They were driving up the school. And this over protectiveness, believe it or not, took away resiliency from children. And what we find and all the research has shown, this is a great book out there called the Anxious Generation. They were have talks about it is the great rewiring of the brain. So this over protectiveness of the eighties and now like especially children bought after nineteen ninety eight Generation Z, there's really an underprote activeness that parents have about what are their kids doing on the internet. And so this is a troubling, you know, fact that they're seeing these kids' brains are actually being rewired, and no run and just just having kids go out and play in the streets, play in a playground. That's actually we had wanted, but you know, playing a playground or be with their friends, walk to school. We've got to get kids off of these smartphones. And it's just something that you know, we talk about things all the time about safety, but you know that internet safety. Parents aren't watching what the kids are doing online. And I can't say how many times I've seen parents walking with children while the parents looking at the cell phone and they're walking out into the middle of traffic, you know, like all of a sudden, like the horn and they have to jump back. So, you know, you got to get to get your face out of those smartphones when you're walking your children. And you just said to actually pay attention to your children and see what I'll be doing online because there are so many things out there that kids are always trying to be, uh, you know, alured into something that from.
Speaker 1: Another perspective, everybody out there on the internet online is and I'll make it as generic as possible. Five foot six, blonde and beautiful. Right, necessarily you could be go ahead.
Speaker 2: I was just say, if you listeners don't know me, you just describe me.
Speaker 1: I digress and they're all twenty six years old or they're all seventeen years old, and nothing could be further from the truth. The bad guy actually know how to lie. They know how to misrepresent themselves, their description, whether it's fudging with their age or their look, height, their resume lines about what they have done, what they do, how they earn their living, what they drive. They know how to lie. They know what to say that is casting their fishing line on the waters and hope to hook our kids, your kids. And if you have a teenage daughter and she's fifteen, sixteen years old and she's reading what she thinks is a description of a seventeen eighteen year old boy, that could be a forty five year old quote unquote, dirty old man. You need to make sure your kids have been given enough smarts to be able to sift through what they see and not fall for the traps that people lay out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, not only that, but you hit it right on the head. I couldn't have said that any better. And what's interesting is that the research is so clear now that between two fifteen, the rate of suicide among young girls even young boys have started up tremendously. The anxiety, the oppression, the hopelessness, the helplessness, the uselessness of these children that they're feeling is a disconnect. You know, there's something called a tune and this atonement. When you're a young child and you know, you you smile at your parents, you might be in the crib, your parent smiles back, and so it starts at a young age. Yeah, you can learn facial expressions, you can you know, how to read people see and what the inson that's doing is excuse me, what the internet's doing? And this, uh, it's my phone. Use it's taken away that and so there is no more free play. There is no more you know, going out and you know, uh, going down the playground and you know, scraping on your knees because your parents are there making sure that you're not running too hot. And you know, so the research is right. You gotta what kids be kids. They've got to learn how to fail. They have to learn resiliency. And this is probably the greatest uh. I would say, not as an expert, but from what I've been reading and I've been trying to study, it, probably among the greatest threats right now to our children. All these they know that in two thousand and nine, when Facebook came up with a like button, well, that's stunted kids. You know, somebody will post a picture and you know, one of their friends may post a picture of a vacation and they'll get two hundred likes, and then somebody else will post one and they get three likes, and you know, this brings people into the depression. They are comparing themselves all the time right others, and it's a very bad and dangerous situation that you know. Years ago, you and I remember when there was cigarette commercials, but they banned those because they were dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I tell people all the time, would you drive a cod down a side street one hundred miles an hour? And they say no, it's dangerous, And I say, well you would you smoke cigarettes?
Speaker 1: No, it's dangerous.
Speaker 2: But yet these children are going on these smartphones and it's not a healthy situation when what they recommend is you know, some of the research. Don't give you a child a smartphone until at least they're fourteen years of age, and don't let them on old tell them sixteen.
Speaker 1: Right, let me take my last break of the hour. We've got a phone call, and we'll only have like ten minutes a show to go once we come back from this break. Time and temperature eleven forty five sixty four degrees.
Speaker 3: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: This is night Side. I am Morgan, that's my buddy, Lieutenant Rusupotheca, and this is David calling oy all the way from San Francisco. David, welcome to our conversation.
Speaker 4: Oh thanks Morgan and your guest. He's bringing up some pretty good int issues. I've listened to his speeches by Ralph Nader talking about giving children cell phones and letting them look at television endlessly from the earliest ages, and it does very much distort their lives. They don't have the ability to just the ability for muscle movement or cognitive development, making mistakes without being public about it. But one of the advantages to things like cell phone technology or the Internet. It's definitely a double edged sword, because I've been hearing the cell towers are actually making eggs more fragile. So the birds are dying off because their eggs are becoming more fragile, and a lot of insects. Yeah, well that's been discussed for many years, twenty thirty years. But the idea I work with hazardous wastes, you know, nuclear waste clean up, things like that, and things like cell technology gives us the ability to see what's going on while not being in proximity to the radiation, and so their advantages, but they're definitely disadvantages. And when you just look at it as we're we're having children being born into a totally artificial world. They don't know the norms of of the old, of the established, you know, laws of nature, and they take for granted the laws of the fake world, the artificial world. And so if the fake world falls apart, if the electricity goes out, Uh, you know, are the kids prepared to look to putting together a garden or you know, foraging what foods to eat and what not to eat. Yeah, it's we're we're in a hell of a trap, and it's uh, the sooner we can allow the schools to teach. You know, I'm old enough to remember when HOMEC was taught, when Driver's ed was taught. A lot of schools, yeah, a lot of schools don't teach these things anymore because of insurance. And so whole generations are being denied the standards of physics, and they're they're not able to have a developed future because they're so under equipped.
Speaker 2: Ruh, well again, you know this is more specific. You know, obviously, the uh, the smartphone, it's a computer in your hand. It's more powerful than the old computer rooms at M I T years ago, and it's a great tool. However, the kids, and again the research is so quite clear that Generation Z kids won after ninety eight. Now, you and I and the call. You know, we could we could go on and we could spend hours on social media. And because our brains have already been developed, we've already had our neuron and the synapsters of those neurons. You know, it's it's pretty well defined what we are. But these young kids, uh again, the the exponential growth of suicides among young girls young boys are starting to rise up again. The anxiety, the depression that hit this generation, the uselessness that they feel, the hopelessness, the helplessness. These are things that have been you know, through evidence based research that it's uh, it's it's reaching a zenus of concern, but no one's sounding the alarm. And there are a few people out there and they're looking at these things and that's why they're doing the research on it. But again, I think a lot of parents, what they'll do is they'll they'll give a youngster a smartphone or a tabletist and it's it's like a babysitter. And I don't think that they feel I don't think that you know, nobody's going to harm their child, obviously, and no one wants to harm their child. But sometimes this information, you know, has to be given up there. And I think you'll see at some point to be social scientists that will be talking about and you'll see congressional hearings about how are we gonna put wanting labels on these things? You know, don't kids use these things until certain ages. I know one of the things they're recommending is every school take take those smartphones with me the kids in the moment they walk in the door again fourteen years old, they would I.
Speaker 1: Really, I really wish they would. And you want to know something, No One, three hundred and fifty million people in the United States, everybody that's above the age of six, seven, ten years old, no one thinks that a calamity is going to befall them. No one thinks that they're going to be bumped over the head and robbed. No one thinks that somebody is going to burst through their front door and hurt them. Until it happens, it does happen. We're talking about how to protect yourself and to be aware to keep these things from happening to you and your children. And I'm gonna give a weird example. When I was a kid, I believed in Santa Claus until the third grade. Why because I wasn't spoiled. I didn't have the pressure of the real world destroying my innocence to believe quote unquote in that fairy tale. But now kids that are in kindergarten necessarily aren't allowed to believe, and that says something about our society.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure if I follow you in some ways, you know your conversation is getting into absolutism as opposed to just you know, there there are advantages, but they're definitely disadvantages. And so it's you know, the as you mentioned, babysitting with a cell phone is is a real flaw. It used to be the kids just went out and danced in circles in the front yard, as opposed to you know, looking at nineteen murders a day on TV. So it's you know, getting to learn the real laws of physics as opposed to and getting the muscle strength to be able to perform the laws of physics like dancing in circles or something. Is you know, is what children are supposed to be doing at an early age, getting the muscle strength to be able to, you know, as their bodies get bigger, they have to they're growing at such a fast pace their muscles are They're big, double in size in a matter of a few years, and so they have to have this constant muscles development and cognitive development to be able to deal with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the fact look at the playgrounds, everybody, you got a playground in your neighborhood. Next time we drive by it, how occupied is it? Are there two three, four kids out there? Are there a dozen or so kids out there? The playgrounds where we used to send our kids to enjoy to exercise. Aren't as occupied as they used to be. Why the kids are inside playing on the computer, playing on the cell phone. And you know, as I look at the time, I am almost out of time. So David, we got to bring this conversation tun in. Thank you for calling. And Lieutenant Bruce, you know I appreciate every time I have you on.
Speaker 2: So you know I've never refuse you. Or you're listening as Morgan for people you're listening that don't know Morgan, he's the He's just a great guy as you all know as you listen to him, and we all love him, uh with everything he does, the King of Trivia.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, the master of.
Speaker 2: The radio wheelwaves.
Speaker 1: I'll have you on coming up in the fall, you know that. Thank you, Lieutenant. Good night, good night Allison and Krim, Thank you, Bill Dial, thank you, Susan Bragman, thank you. They were my guests tonight and Lieutenant Bruce a posseeker. I'm on tomorrow night toe for Ellis, Matt Hannah and Jack Cart will be my guests now that I've told you all that special thanks to my buddy. They're at Beezy Central Rob Brooks. He's the one who makes the show go And sitting next to me, Nancy, and lying on the floor is Gray. All of you who listened and or participated with the show, I thank you for sticking with me, specially filling in for Dan. A lot of people say, oh, dance, no on, I'm turning off the radio. So those of you who stayed I appreciate that. And on that note, until tomorrow Night by Boston