Speaker 1: A cast classics. Sweet Bobby investigates Karata and Bobby, who have an unusual relationship. The romance might play it online, but in many ways it's a traditional love story until Kirat discovers the disturbing truth.
Speaker 2: That kind of reinforce the fact that I was right at court him retounded.
Speaker 1: To find out more about Sweet Bobby and other ACAST classics, head to acast dot com Forward Slash Classics.
Speaker 3: This is Where Did the Road Go?
Speaker 4: Our aim is.
Speaker 3: To explore the fringe to be true, skeptics in question openly, to investigate the paranormal, bring light to the dark corners of history, and give a voice to the shun of science. We deal in mysteries and the important questions that these subjects bring to light. What is reality? Who are we? And why are we here? Join us on the web at where didthroad goo.
Speaker 4: Dot com for a full show archive, links to all our social media, upcoming schedule, and much much more. Now join your host Sayah on this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go?
Speaker 5: And welcome to this week's edition of Where Did the Road Go? All Right Tonight, we're airing the third part of three of the interview with Chad at Alta Dillard, and they definitely have some very unusual stories. They classify them as high strangeness. I think that's appropriate. Whether you believe them or not, well, that's up to you.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: I've had a lot of weird experiences myself, and I'm not always sure I believe my own experiences. I guess John Wood's kind of said it best. We don't know because we weren't there, And in the end, you've got to choose whether or not to believe the person telling you the story, and whether or not you feel their perceptions are accurate. I don't believe that Chad and Alta are lying. I don't believe they're making this stuff up. What the experiences truly consist of, Well, who knows. There's so much weird stuff out there. It's really hard to tell. Talking to them off air, they seem very grounded, very down to earth, despite the strangeness around them. So it's up to you to make up your own mind. They're just telling their story and I'm giving them a platform to do that now. Next week they have something special going on. Next week in studio, We're gonna have Rich Doland and Peter Robbins and we're just gonna be talking probably all things UFOs obviously with the two of them, but also they are going to be on what's called the Dealer's Choice Show here on WVBR. So that is Saturday the thirteenth, and if you want to check that out, you can check it out on WVBR dot com. It airs at three pm Eastern to five pm, and the two of them are going to be here picking their favorite music and talking about well really whatever they want to talk about. I'll be hosting it, and it's two hours of Rich Dolan and Peter Robbins and a lot of music and a lot of them outside the normal constraints of the UFO talk they're normally on the radio for. And then a few hours later of course they'll do where the Road Go. In two weeks we have the return of Mike Lelland and Aaron Gullias as we do Part four of UFO History. Already six Killer is after that. This month of June tends to be very UFO heavy. It wasn't planned that way, it's just how it worked out. I think we're going to do a listeners story episode on Live fourth, So if you have any stories you'd like to tell, get a hold of me. You can do so at the website where didthroadgo dot com. If I have too many to run in one show, I'll do the I'll do a second part is a midweek podcast. After that, we have Rick Strassman in a two part interview in July, and then I have a whole host of great stuff coming up for the rest of the summer, which we will get to when we get to it. So for now, Chad and Alta finish telling their story of high Strangeness, and yeah, here it is. All right. Then we're back again with Chad and Alta, and we're gonna start this segment off by letting Luke ask you some questions that were on his mind.
Speaker 7: Right Well, I want to ask because I was reading through your website and I see that alter you offer spiritual guidance and almost as a professional medium, and I was wondering, how long have you considered yourself in a medium, and then how long have you provided these services.
Speaker 8: As far as dividing the services that began in ninety five, nineteen ninety five, after that first encounter that craft that China and I tried real hard not to see that we couldn't ignore. We left the area of Hammond that was a small university town hour or so outside of the French Quarter. All of a sudden, Chad and I are guided to move to the French Quarter after that encounter. And I literally had no intention of ever doing this professionally, ever, because the first half of my life, you know, at the point we moved to the French Quarter, I'm probably in my late thirties by then, thirty six, thirty seven, something like that. The abilities, if you will, my mom claims I've had all my life, that I was horribly embarrassed by it and never saw it as being gifted or anything of that nature. My mom would always make claims about me that just were very embarrassing for me, using words of being a healer and all the common language now, and so that again just was never comfortable for me to be public about any of that. When we moved to the French Quarter, I walked into a shop one day just for a job. I was interested in selling this man's trinkets and things that he had in his shop and he provided he offered readings to the public, and literally the minute he met me it was again like where's the camera. He seemed to know instantly that I don't know how to explain these things to you other than just express how it happened to me. He literally seemed to know that I had these abilities. A woman walked into his shop before he hired me to get a reading and asked if anybody was there to do so. And this man looked at me and said, she's right here, pointed at me, and sent me in this room with this woman. I mean, I got picked up and thrown in head first, and I could not believe the things that I was able to detect and what I was able to do with this woman. And I tried to fight it for a while, for weeks, if you will. I was really struggling with the idea of doing anything like this professionally, and yet I realized I'm in the city of you know, New Orleans, French Quarter in particular. As they said, the people I went to work for started their business in nineteen twenty nine, So not only were they well established, but they worked with every caliber of celebrity sports phenom around the world. People came from all over the world to these shops, to this reading and so I seemed to be in the best of company. I felt that it was the safest and it was represented so well that it took the embarrassment out of it. And then it became my lifestyle, it became my income. I did happen to be the only reader that was selected in New Orleans to be put in a book about New Orleans by a woman that was a journalist with the Washington Post, And so I started to reach a state of a little bit of celebrity I never asked for, and that started to convince me, you know, maybe I was doing something right and have just continued since.
Speaker 5: I got you.
Speaker 6: Do you and or Chad consider yourselves religious or spiritual?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 9: Yes, I mean I grew up in the Southern Baptist Church, but I had always known that there was, you know, more to it than just I don't know what to say, yeah, the dogma, you know, and I just found that as far as a box church, there was more to it. There was more that not in the box. So, you know, once we started on our journey, and then of course, you know, with our experience, you know, it just kind of so I've always yes, I'm very spiritual as far as you know, joy, peace and love is my religion.
Speaker 8: And in my case, I'm raised. I was raised by a mother who I believe cor world started off in the Catholic religion, and I was supposed to that when I'm little. I don't have memory of that, but this is, of course, you know, what she has told me. And then as my memories, as I start to have memory, I started exploring different all religions. Basically, I was very interested in all religions, and I've spent a great deal of my time studying and experiencing and what have you to this day. Now, though I have to be quite honest, because that's the whole point of coming forward, I don't consider myself one who has any longer a belief system. Period. I am so open. I feel that I've been so expanded, either by my own doing or an outside force, that I don't even know how to answer questions like that any longer. I feel it's so much bigger than meets the eye.
Speaker 6: And as I know, we haven't finished talking about your experiences, but I mean, have your experiences with high strangeness affected your spirituality or how you look at life with the universe.
Speaker 8: In my case, in particular, as I said, I'm so expanded. My brain felt like it exploded time after time after time again, and anything I ever thought I knew went right out the window. I truly chat and I say this often in our twenty five years together. We know nothing, and it just feels like that's getting bigger and bigger of an understanding is that we know nothing in terms of as I said, I don't have a belief system any longer. I'm just I truly feel the essence of love. To me, love is and it's the most difficult thing to put your finger on as you're living in a human body experiencing this is what I think is a movie. To me, this is all a big movie, and I just feel that it's just so much bigger than anybody can truly comprehend. It's hard.
Speaker 5: I often feel that the more you truly learned about stuff, the more you realize how little you know.
Speaker 8: Absolutely. We just we've made it our mantra constantly. We're constantly reminding each other we know nothing.
Speaker 5: Now, do you have anything else for the moment, Luke?
Speaker 6: Not for the moment?
Speaker 5: No, okay, well let's go back to Alabama. Then, well we left off last last time, No Alabama.
Speaker 9: So another incident we're having. We'd just gone to bed and you know, we had a we had a you know, window right on the wall, all right beside our bed, and all of a sudden, there was this green explosion of light, lime green. It was kind of a lime kneon green. Now the only thing out that window of wood. I mean, there's no houses back there, very rural. Yeah, this was clumpy, and we're like, what the heck. So we both jump out of bed, you know, because I mean, it lit up the room. It was so bright, and we run out the out, you know, run out of the bedroom and out the back door to see if we could see anything. Nothing there, no lights, no people, you know, there's you know, nothing in the woods. Just crazy, just crazy green flask of light. And I mean it was bright.
Speaker 8: We lit up our room and it lit up our or it was as Shed's described it, exactly the way he described it. And again to this day, no answers at all to what in the world that was, So it wasn't probably it feels like it was all within that same time frame. It happens to be my birthday, and I'd like to also mention that we had woods behind us. Now years later, some of those woods were being taken out and people were moving in back there, but while it's still woods. Chad and I had it we were buying a split level duplex where the house downstairs was almost underground somewhat, and then the house upstairs had a big deck built on the back of it. So I used to go and sit up on that deck during the daytime while Chad was off at work and I worked out of the home, and I'd sit up on that deck and all of a sudden, I started hearing what I call a hoop barker. It was an owl or owls that would forget how to owl, how to hoot, and turn into bark like dog barking. So I'm talking to a girlfriend long distance on the phone and she can hear this. I've got the phone out saying, can you hear this hoop barker? What in you know? What in God's name hoot barker in my tricking backyard? And I'm thinking, you know, I thought Alabama was different, But that's just going beyond thinking, because this hoop barking became an inside joke, but truly started scaring the stuff out of me because I knew what I was hearing, and I knew that my girlfriends that were talking to me on the phone were hearing this. It was as if I always needed a witness, and I've always had witnesses to these events, these occasions that would happen to us. So it's around my birthday in May, Jacqueline flew in from out of state from one direction, and another girlfriend that we had met in the French Quarter that I had worked with even prior to meeting Jacqueline, her name Alison. She was living in New York City at the time. She flew in from that direction to come celebrate my birthday. So Chad gets a boat for the day from a guy that he worked with. They all blew all friends. They wanted to take us out on the lake and spend my birthday out on the lake having a birthday party. So we spend all day long, playing, eating and drinking and just being merry and having a joyous day. Jacqueline. I had never seen Jacqueline drunk. I've never seen her not in control. She's not a drama clean of any kind. But on this particular day, we'd had a lot of fun in the sun, and she needed to when we finally got home, she needed to lay down and just go to sleep. But I swear to you it's felt more to me, almost like she was being knocked out. Chad needed to go to bed. He didn't drink at all. He was just exhausted from putting up at the girls all day long out on the lake, and he had a lot of fun too that he was exhausted. So Chad goes off into the bedroom. Those dogs we spoke about earlier, the big black Great Dane and the Roddy Dough they had beds just outside of our bedroom door, or so, they're all, it's everybody's in bed, but Alison and I. Now, Alison and I are sober. I just again feel the need to preface that because we had drank that day, but we were we've gone out to suffer after, you know, the day out on the boat. We'd had a big dinner, so every Alison and I were clearly in our heads knew exactly what was happening to us. We decided this is so out of character. I don't ever remember doing it before this, nor do I necessarily remember doing it after this. We look at each other and decide we're going to go upstairs on the deck and go stargaze, and again, very out of character, that's just what we did. We trotted upstairs and went through the upstairs house and went out on that deck. Before we could get our chairs placed, literally, Alison let out a like a joyous glee kind of yelp. And I got my attention instantly because it scared me. And I look up at her direction. What she's looking up in the sky and we saw something moving zigzaggy in the sky.
Speaker 9: It looked like a star.
Speaker 8: Doing a dance like zigzagging, you know, and they don't do that right, And well, it clearly was not a satellite. It happened instantly, but we both saw it. And by this time now I turned back around kind of more to my right to place my chair and again my head is up in the sky and I saw it happen as well. It happened a second time. Now, this is pretty instantaneous. It lasted a flash. Now if that's not strange enough. We look at each other, we hugg each other, and we decide, well, that's enough, We're going to go to bed now. And I'm thinking as I'm repeating this to you. How weird all of this sounds, but that's just what happened to us. So rather than come back down the stairs through the house like we'd gone up originally, we decided to go down the steps outside the deck and come back through the backyard. The way the house was set up, we had glass doors, French doors out into the backyard. In the downstairs house. Jacqueline has laid down on a couch that's just a few feet away from those doors. Those big dogs I speak about are only, if I don't know, twenty feet away from Jacqueline and Chad is just around the corner in our bedroom with a big window pict your window, right next to our bed. Before Jack, before Alison and I can get to those French doors, as we're coming through the back yome, as I said to you before, we've got woods back there with that groupwarker. Literally. Now this is where people start to really roll their eyes at me. If all the other stuff hasn't sounded strange enough. And this is very difficult for me to repeat, but this is my absolute truth. Before Alison and I could reach those French doors, we start to hear what sounds like I call them Sasquatcheese, I call them ghosties. I've tried really hard throughout my life to take that scary out of what is so scary that it's been hard to live with throughout our lives. As we're coming through that yard, we hear what sound like what people call bigfoot sasquatch whatever, screams, hollers coming out of the woods, and it sounds like so many of them. I've always sounded like I've exaggerated this story, but I heard thousands of collars and screams all at the same time in my head. But this sound was palatable, and it was mortifying. It penetrated to the core of my being, and it was invisible, and it came up out of those woods towards us, like a invisible rolling sound that is so difficult to describe. Now we're beyond fear. We're beyond fear. We're very close to those doors. I'm to the left, I'm to the left of Allison, and she's got she's reaching for the door handle of those French doors. That sound rolled up on us, And as it rolled up on us, this thought went off in my head incidantly, we're dead and at that very moment, I don't turn. I just can see Alison and she is like a deer in headlights. And in that very moment, she's not going to even take the time to open up the door. She is about to bolt through those French glass doors. Something, something, or someone commanded me to command her. Now I used words that are not my words, but it was my voice, and the voice the language was you will stand in it. And in that very moment of that insanity coming out of my mouth, she was paralyzed. She never moved. It was as if she was absolutely paralyzed. And in that very in the same breath as I said to you, I've got this thought inside of me saying we're dead, because I knew there was no way to survive whatever this was. And in that very moment, it was as if there was an invisible hand above my head had turned off a switch and it just stopped. Now, those dogs never moved, Chad never heard a thing, and there was no way that this small community could not have heard what was roaring at us, and yet Jacqueline absolutely never moved. It was as if everybody was knocked out or Alixon and I were absolutely insane in that very moment we created that. Now, if it were not for the fact of what Chad's father and his adult brother told Chad about, I probably would never have ever told anybody about this account because I have never seen that I made it from Arizona and Sasquatch didfoot the hairy man, whatever one calls that is something that's part of the native lore. I've never questioned it, but I never gave it a second thought. I just accept that it's part of the native lore. I've never seen them. I had never encountered them before that I knew of. So again, I would have never come forward this part of the story if it were not that Alison experienced it with me, and then Chad's father and brother admitted what had happened to them in that same area. And if you are interested, I'll have Chad share that with you now, yeah.
Speaker 5: Please do.
Speaker 9: This was this happened before we had moved there. So this was around two thousand, the year two thousand and we're we're kind of in between. We're a couple of hours from Atlanta. So and Dad did a lot of flying out, you know, for business and all. So he instead of leaving Birmingham where he would have to take three or four planes he would he go to Atlanta. So my brother takes him to Atlanta Airport and so they had to leave real early. This was a very early flight. This was the sun was, you know, just rising, so they were just able to see a little bit. And they get through Talladega National Forest and they'd see what they thought.
Speaker 8: Which is just right next to where Chad and I lived at the time, right.
Speaker 9: They they see what they think is a guy, a hitchhiker, you know, with the backpack, standing on the side of the road.
Speaker 8: And on this side of the rail, yeah, the highway side of the rail.
Speaker 9: He They get a little closer and they said this u They said, it's about eight nine foot tall and hairy, completely covered in hair. They said, as they pass it, it kind of shifts, you know, kind of pivots to turn towards the woods and watches them, you know, kind of turns his head and looks at them right in the eye. He said that it takes three or four steps and is out of the off the median into the highway. Yeah, he said. They just kind of looked at each other and just kept going.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 9: And from what I hear that is, it's a pretty hot spot for seeing sasquatch or book bigfoot around that area.
Speaker 5: Well, it sounds like Alter's experience. However, it might have been in a slightly altered state of consciousness, potentially too.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, as I said, I'd never even have ever brought this story forward if I'd not learned about Chad's father and brother, because I worked so hard, I've worked so hard in the past to convince myself I'm crazy when I know I'm not. And you know, it's a survivability and whatever it takes. And I have no idea because I have reached out to many of the so called experts, whatever that means in any of these fields. But I'm particularly in the field of sasquatch, bigfoot, what have you, and they're just clue us as to how to respond to me. They don't so well.
Speaker 5: There seem to be two very segregated fields of bigfoot research, those who believe it's a flesh and blood monster and those who believe it's a paranormal apparition. So I would think the flesh and blood people would really not be interested in your story at all.
Speaker 8: You Actually, I haven't found too many people interested in that at all. And what I found interesting is what seems to get missed oftentimes in repeating this portion of what's happening to us is the fact that Allison and I clearly saw strangeness in the sky just prior to this happening. Right, It's only been recent in the last few years people were talking about UFOs and Bigfoot, and you know this again, even in that camp, I've never been able to get anybody to communicate with over any of this.
Speaker 5: Huh, Well, the Bigfoot UFO connection actually goes back quite a bit. It's just only become popular in the last a handful of years because John Keele wrote about it early on and such, Right, it just kind of got ignored for the most part.
Speaker 1: Right A Cast Classics Sweet Bobby investigates Karata and Bobby, who have an unusual relationship. The romance might play it online, but in many ways it's a traditional love story until Kirat discovers the disturbing truth.
Speaker 2: That kind of reinforced the fact that I was right.
Speaker 5: I'd court him.
Speaker 2: Returned.
Speaker 1: To find out more about Sweet Bobby and other A Cast classics, head to acast dot com. Forward Slash Classics.
Speaker 5: So all right, so moving on from there. How long did you stay in Alabama?
Speaker 9: Well, we were there until in twenty twelve we decided that we've had enough of Alabama and we decided to sell the white picket fence and give up our worldly possessions and we bought us a motor home. And now we kind of travel around doing different types of shows, paranormal, metaphysical, part art craft shows with Alta's abilities and the shawls that we create. And when we decided to get the motor home, I kind of shopped around online and found a motor home and come to find out, I find one, and it's in Hammond, Louisiana, and it's a nineteen ninety five model. So it was just really crazy that, you know, it was in ham and that's where we saw our show our craft in ninety five, in ham in Louisiana.
Speaker 8: And if it's not strange enough. As his partner, why I never question him over this. I find myself just tagging along, kind of like he did with me when I'm dragging him off to New Mexico. Without question. We're driving leaving Alabama to go pick the home up in ham and Louisiana we've got to drive through Mississippi and it's I'll never forget this. Somewhere around two in the afternoon, and there's another craft ufhoe in broad daylight in the sky off to the left and above us. Now Chad has got to keep his eyes on the highway obvious, so he's driving on passenger. But unlike the account that we've given about when we saw that first craft that I didn't see in ninety five because I was in shock and turned my head, this time, I'm looking and I'm not blinking, and I'm absolutely studying what's up there. And what I saw was a two or three story shaped building hovering. I never saw it move. There was no sound. Obviously, this was quite a ways up in the sky, and it was in the shape of what looked like a two or three story building. It didn't lily away, it didn't just disappear. It was as if the sky folded in around it and then it wasn't there anymore.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and that's what I saw. I saw it fold in or wink out. You know, it was just like it. And you know, just like Alta said, the sky just kind of closed around it, or it just kind of and and that's what I saw. And you know, I wasn't gonna say anything. And then all of a sudden I noticed that Alta was looking at this. I'm like, did you see something like Jess, I've been watching it.
Speaker 8: I didn't.
Speaker 9: I just wasn't gonna say anything, you know, because I didn't look.
Speaker 8: I didn't want to run off the road. It was like, Oh, no, this isn't really happening. Oh my god, this is really happening.
Speaker 5: Like you didn't You didn't get a chance to try and take a picture, though, did you.
Speaker 9: No, We we had no camera anything like that. This was before my micphone. This was when I still had money, when.
Speaker 8: He had his little flip phone. But yeah, and we just never have been in the past camera people, even with all of these crazy encounters. I'm real sorry about it now, but.
Speaker 5: You had included a couple of pictures that you sent me that were labeled white sands. Now what was that about?
Speaker 8: So that kind of goes back to this whole what I call high strengtheness is moving to New Mexico and having that bizarreness happened to us that area that we landed at, Madrid and Sirios and what have you felt extremely familiar to me from my childhood, and those pictures that you have are when I'm probably I think I'm fourteen with my best friend. At the time, we lived in Iowa. My stepfather was still alive. He passed when I was fifteen. He had cancer. His mother lived in Arizona, so they had him and my mother had decided to drive for summer vacation to drive to Arizona, you know, because he really knew he was in his last stages to go see his mom. So we invited my best friend to go along. And when we got to White Fans, she was a year younger than I am, we literally jumped out of the car and something told me to write our names in those dunes. And that's some of the pictures that we sent you, just because there was familiarity that forty years later, or thirty years later, thirty five years later, I find myself back up into that part of the world again that I had experienced when I was very young as a teenager.
Speaker 5: I see, okay, all right, now, did anything but between the Sasquatch encounter in Alabama and the Mississippi UFO siting, did anything else really stand out happen.
Speaker 8: So while we still have that home with that backyard and those hoot barkers in the woods. One night, lucky Me seems to be me instead of Chad. I'm taken out of bed. We've gone to bed, just like normal, watch television till we fall asleep. And next thing I know, you know, I clearly remember going to sleep, And the next thing I know, I'm now standing in my backyard and this is all lucid. I'm looking around my backyard saying, what the hell am I doing out here? I'm not a sleepwalker, never have been noted ever in my life as sleepwalk. As I'm trying to get my thoughts together, like what am I doing here? There's something short next to me. And when I say short, about the size of a cousin it If you know who I'm talking about, Yeah, you know Old Adam's family, So you can tell I'm telling my age. Before I can get foc upon what this cousin it shaped person being thing whatever this is standing next to me, my attention is immediately pulled up into the sky and my head, you know, like snaps back because up above me and somewhat to the left in the heavens is this female voice that is so beautiful that she's speaking. I have no idea what she's saying. And I have to tell you, I was just so amazed by this voice that I was kind of lost my thought about what am I doing back here in the same almost in the same moment of me falling into that voice. And that's the only way I know how to describe it.
Speaker 9: It was just so beautiful.
Speaker 8: It was plodding, and it was just beautiful above my head and to the right now is the opposite. It's a male voice, and he is booming angry, sounding at me like a like an angry father. And I remember my knee started knocking. It scared me so bad because I knew I was in trouble. And I again, there's no logic anything I'm saying to you, It's just how I'm.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 8: So this angry father, bobbing voice in just matter of fact language called me by name. He literally said my name, and his words were out to don't bother being afraid. Only it wasn't that polite. It was angry, founding. And in that very moment, as I'm hearing the last of that statement, my left wrist exploded in light. It was, as I've said before, like a light bomb went off in my wrist. And then the next thing I know, it's the next morning. I'm back in bed with Chad. I wake him up and I say, Chad, I have another object now in my wrist, and needless to say, I do. That was discovered by ultrasound, also in that same location again in the same timeframe. This would be like two thousand and three four. This is just prior to Katrina in two thousand and five. I'm once again Chad and I are together. It's morning time. It's a beautiful more. We had landscaped our backyard. We'd planted willow trees, and we used to have an alligator and she had a pet turtle, and so they had to have their own space. So Chad built a small little pond in our backyard. And we're sitting out there, well, he's actually sitting in a lawn chair right next to those crazy French doors I spoke about earlier. We're having coffee. I'm standing in those French doors, got the doors open, and I'm standing in the doorway and we're just so enjoying this morning. And next thing I know, or next thing. Chad knows. I let out a scream, a girls scream like I don't ever remember doing before. Something hurts so bad on my left foot that it made me scream. Chad flew up out of the chair. Coffee's flying. I'm expecting to see blood everywhere with the pain that I felt. Have that photo also, uh, literally, some invisible something excised a pyramid shape out of the top of my left foot. There was no blood, there was no We took that picture instantly. Now that's the one time we had a camera close enough and I said, Yad, start photographing, So he took that picture instantly, and you'll see there's no blood, there's no redness, there's no nothing. But I felt that pain of that being excised out of my foot.
Speaker 9: What that she had been strung by like a lot or something was you know, huh, I'm sorry. We had sent a lot of or some of the other pictures with little scratches and scrapes that those were happening around that same time too. And again no blood in the in the bed. You know, she would wake up with little dots and you know, little cut and you know it looked like they'd been one of those cuts.
Speaker 8: It looks like it had been cartiized on both ends, like you know, there should have been all kinds of blood whatever. And again there was never pain involved with any of that. No blood, no pain, no awareness of it. With the exception of that excised pyramid out of my foot.
Speaker 5: Huh okay, And there was there was nothing else going on around that time period, was there like when that that pyramid was excised out of your foot?
Speaker 8: No, it was a beautiful other than the hoop barker in the you know woods, I mean normally there was. It was just a perfect morning I think, as normal as whatever normal means we were having when that happened. It's like it's not allowed for us.
Speaker 5: Anything. You want to ask, Luke, have any.
Speaker 6: Of your experiences been reoccurring.
Speaker 8: In I'm sorry in what regards Luke?
Speaker 6: I mean, are you sure thought that you have some of the same or similar experiences, or that some of your experiences have connections to other experiences you have.
Speaker 8: Well, again, I've got two very distinct objects in my arm that happened in two separate occasions. You know. This first object, as I said, would not allow X ray until I begged for something out there to help me, and it allowed the picture. The second object in my risk refuses an X ray completely that was only detected by ultrasound. I had a personal friend who had just graduated from ultrasound school and she had a portal machine and she was in my neighborhood and called me up just out of the clear blue. I mean she lived in Huntsville, which was a couple hours away, so it was just weird that she was in my area. She called up and said, you know, We're just going to take a look out. And I felt inside myself that she just thought I was a lack of dude, and she was, you know, some see for herself. Nobody's ever had the nerve to call us liars to our face, and so that was my senses is that she just needed to check me out for herself, and she never expected what she discovered. When she got to my house, she just pretty much ordered me to lay down on the couch and give me her give her my wrist. She began to alter sound my wrist and I heard her. I wasn't looking because I'm like, I know what I'm going through, and she kind of gasped, and you just don't ever want to hear that when you're having one experience out there another. And she set outa I couldn't write a report for this if I wanted to for a doctor, she said, whatever or whoever placed it there it she said, they placed it where it's there because I can see it, but it won't cast a shadow. That's impossible. And I'm like, well, welcome to my world.
Speaker 5: But have you ever had like a second experience, like with the Sasquatch or another black eyed adult or anything, or these experiences very different from each other as they occur.
Speaker 8: So the Sasquatch, Chad and I both experienced together. I'll have Chad share with you what happened to us in regards to that.
Speaker 9: This is again when we first go out on our adventure in our in our.
Speaker 8: Our little hot speed end that we call our love Shock, our little motor home.
Speaker 9: And this was I guess twenty thirteen by this time. And we sign up to do a ghost festival festival and it's.
Speaker 8: In small town, Ohio, Longtown.
Speaker 9: Ohio, right around Port Smith or something. Anyway I find this. I find there's a place that's, you know, pretty close to our venue.
Speaker 8: And to park.
Speaker 9: The motorhome and we start going up this mountain and we're like, and I'm new at diving this thing, you know, and I were pulling our little jeep behind it. So we make it up there and get set up and everything, and of course we've got new dogs now, so I get the dogs out, and you know, it's starting to get dark at just by this time.
Speaker 8: It's a small, privately owned, little motor home park, very small, surrounded in woods at the top of this mountain.
Speaker 9: Yeah, lots of woods. So I get the girls down the leash, and you know, we walk up the dirt road, you know, a half a mile or so. And as we walked back we get I get, you know, ten foot from our motor coach and hear this what I call a grunt snort and I mean it and I was like, and I mean the dogs stopped, their ears went up, and you know, we all the dogs looked at me, and we're like, okay, you know, and we got you know, but we get in and we're and Chad's a.
Speaker 8: Country boy, he knows, he knows country critters ever.
Speaker 9: Got a beer. This was not a fair. This was you know, this was something else different, you know, something I'd never heard, and I mean dogs, I didn't even want to look and see what it was.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 9: We running the house, and I get him off their lease and I'm like, out, something gets punts.
Speaker 8: In order to us, you know, scared, and the dogs are scared.
Speaker 6: Like.
Speaker 9: She's like, big, it's sasquatchy.
Speaker 8: It's sasquatchy.
Speaker 9: And I'm like, whatever it was, it grint storted at it, you know. So, and we we had just cooked hot dogs and reccaroni and cheese, you know, her little food and stuff. So she's like, oh, we got to make him a plate. We got to make him a plate.
Speaker 8: We've got to do an offering.
Speaker 9: We got to do an off you know. So she makes him a hot dog and some cheetos and recory and cheese, loaded the plate up. Yeah, and we've got these little cinnamon jelly with the sugar on it, you know, and puts it on the plate. So I take it outside on a thin paper plate, thin paper plate. Death. And so I was like, okay, now go put it outside the I'm like what so anyway, I you know, may be marin, you know. I go out and there's this log or this old tree that had fallen right out.
Speaker 8: I mean it was like right out of our bedroom ten.
Speaker 9: Foot you know, this was ten foot out out of our bedroom window, you know, right out back behind. So I go and I said it, And I said it when you know, if something you know, came up that it would fall very easily, you know, if it wasn't intelligent. So I get in and you know, I was like should Yeah, I said it. But before I could even open my eyes the next morning, before I could turn the coffee pot on. Before, like I said, before I could even open my eyes next morning, I was just like, go check the plate, Go check the plane. Okay, okay. So I get out and I go out, and this plate is still sitting on that log, balance on that round log. Everything is off that plate except those little cinnamon jellies. There is no scratches, there's no straight there's there's no prominence, there's no perumb scattered. You know, if it was a dog or a coon or something like that, you know, it would the plate would be on the ground. And I mean there was nothing like.
Speaker 8: It didn't lick clean, but the little cinnamon jelly except.
Speaker 9: Those cinnamon jelly, you know, everything.
Speaker 8: Is gone perfectly so I'm convinced they're here.
Speaker 9: They're here, and so then so we uh we go up and we start talking to the owners of the prod property and this country girl, I mean she she had been on that property all of her life. She's in her fifty her and her husband. Her husband's of UHUD Guard, you know, they you know, of the earth off to the earth, you know. So we go up there and tell them, you know, why we're there and all this, and they're like, well, you know, the uh Bigfoot hunters were here just last month, uh and they stocked in and with with the film crew and all.
Speaker 8: And we're like, no, we didn't know.
Speaker 9: And I'm like no, So we tell them, you know what we heard. She goes, you know, I've lived here all of my life. I'm not scared of nothing. I know. She's an Ohio mountain top girl. She said, you know, my husband had the ninth shift and one of my girlfriends came to stay with me. She said, we were out in the backyard, you know, and had our little campfire and we were just having our little martini or glass of wine, and she said, all of a sudden, we could hear something out of the woods. And I felt something watching us. She said, I'm not scared of nothing. She said that that creepd me. How she said, hide, got the willie and we went in the house. She said, so you know there's something up under up here.
Speaker 8: So then not long after this, Chad and I would walk the girls the dogs down this old paved road out of this little park again on top of this mountain, with woods flanking us on both sides. And I'm talking wood, but those woods. This was the time of year where it was pretty smart as far as buliage and whatever, and you could see somewhat in between trees. And as we're walking this particular day, it's daylight, and we walked longer than normal, we'd turn around and as we're coming back, we could actually hear chattered. Now that's the onely way to describe it. It sounded like female voices, but it was no language that could be understood, and it was. And then it also sounded like there was young with these older female sounding voices, like there was young with them as well, like children most but again invisible, moving along with us. And I would say, Ched, can you hear that?
Speaker 5: Do you hear that?
Speaker 8: And of course he would respond with yes, he could hear this, and this seemed to follow us as we're coming back into that part.
Speaker 9: So again the dogs would stop, their ears would go up. They were not barking or anything, you know like that. They were very.
Speaker 8: Tuned into it and staying very close to us. And we've you know, one of the dogs, one of them is the Australian Red Healer and the other one's Australian Shepherd mixed. So we're not talking little Pomeranians. These are dogs that they're just their reactions in itself told us Volumes.
Speaker 5: Hmm, So what's what What is the most recent thing that's happened to you.
Speaker 8: Besides some of the most unusual humans we're meeting out here on We traveled the Ohio Valley and it's quite interesting just the human aspect of being out on the road and this type of Chad has Chad's thought of some.
Speaker 9: Okay, so here's our most recent weird thing. We our last show last last fall early winter was November, end of November. Yes, and you know, like I said earlier, we do these shawls, so I'm out and we had this particular place park that we stay at in Cincinnati, Big State. Yeah, big beautiful park. And you know this is with our RV and Chad's the tailor.
Speaker 8: He's the sewer of these honor shaws that we create, and I do the fringing and the design. We do this together, but he actually does the cutting and the sewing of the fabric.
Speaker 9: So I take our my fabric and get it out on the picnic table and I'm, you know, just kind of and we're the only people there in the park. There's a few people up in the front for the night or two, but for the most part we are the only ones in the park.
Speaker 8: So we go and a blizzard.
Speaker 9: Yeah, so that one of the nice days, you know, I'm out there on the picnic table and I'm straightening up the fabric and cutting the fabric and I would take the little remnants and put it over in the fire pit, thinking that, you know, one day we'll build a fire. One evening, we'll build a fire and it'll you know, we'll burn it away. Well, you know, blizzard hit. It's all that we didn't. We never built a fire. So we we're back in Cincinnati two.
Speaker 8: Weeks ago and been there since last November.
Speaker 9: I hadn't been back in flast November, I called and I requested that same spot because you know, it's kind of out of the ways, you know, back in the corner, so I wanted that same spot. Well, it wasn't available, so I said, okay, well, I think I've stayed in fifty seven. Let me have fifty seven. So I get over there.
Speaker 8: Which is a long way away from where our original spot was.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think it's like twenty four or something like that, you know, quite a way. So we get around and we back in, get set up, I go get the girls out, you know, to use the bathroom, and I walk over and there's a big lake right there in this park. And I walk over to the side of the lake and there those remnants from the fabric that i'd cut. Now this was just two weeks ago. I'd just I cut these remnants back in November, and they're in this spot.
Speaker 8: And put them in the fire pit, and something has removed them and they're they're not in the water, they're not wet. It didn't float there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they were wrapped around the little bush back behind the spot that I just picked out of you know, well, I think we had stayed there, you.
Speaker 5: Know, huh, all right, that's definitely fitting I think before and any thoughts, Luke.
Speaker 6: Uh, just that I mean with all the random experiences. Again, you two seem to have never a dull moment. Maybe that's a blessing in disguise.
Speaker 5: Such God. Oh, I thought you were trying to say, saying chat, I'm sorry. So are you working on a book about these experiences?
Speaker 8: Thank you for asking. We are. In fact, we have a whole team lined up to assist us in getting the book ghost written and edited and even and a printer involved. It's just a matter of money, as they say. So we have discovered truth Funders, and I don't know if you're aware of who they are, but they are fairly new I understand. Mark Schwartz is the CEO of truth Funders, and they actually have a radio show as well. They had us on last night, they'll have us on again next Wednesday to present our project and a crowdfunding of sorts with the exception of this is specifically engaged and created for the purpose of paranormal and involving anybody interested in the world of paranormal who have projects, books, documentaries, movies, wearable art, come to things. So we finally submitted our request, and they have accepted our request and are working very hard to assist us and getting a project put together online where where we can I pray some days sooner than later finally get this book done. We never intended from the beginning to ever write a book about anything, and yet over the years that we've been doing radio interviews, because we've been interviewing now I think since about twenty eleven, I started off specifically just trying to get help, just trying to find help, and that just never seemed to pan out for Chad and I. And so finally, after doing a show a few years back, the host convinced us that it was a good idea to follow through with trying to get this recorded a book, and so it became it's become very important to Chad and I to try to get this acomplished, but again, a lot of money to get a book written.
Speaker 5: The thing about it is by sharing your experiences, anyone else having similar experiences at least might find your book and not feel so completely isolated by them.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, we discovered early on by coming forward and staying public, that we've had folks who have reached out to us. I've learned of suicides over this. I've learned of just horrendous happenings to folks out there that have nowhere to turn, or they're too afraid, or because of family pressure, so on and so forth. Jobs of course, Chad and I've never had children. It's just him and I. We've pretty much given up whatever a normal world is we've walked away from. We are so honored and privileged to have our opportunities such as what you're you know, affording us, Soriah.
Speaker 9: We're just so grateful.
Speaker 8: And so we can see now really the importance of the book. There's much, strangely enough, that we've still never spoke about publicly that we'll only be learned about with the book. And so there's a whole another section of our life that we've never been public about, and it's just more than time now for that all to be recorded. And we pray it's, you know, for the purpose, not only for our own benefit, for him and I, but for anybody out there who has nowhere to turn right right?
Speaker 5: Okay? Is there anything else people should know? Luke? Do you have any questions before we finish this?
Speaker 6: I don't think so?
Speaker 5: Okay, anything else people should know Chad Alter, well, you.
Speaker 9: Know, just that, you know, if anybody does want to reach out and touch us uh or talk to us, you can find us on me on Facebook after this not have Facebook, but Chad Dillard on Facebook. Alta's website is Readings with Alta dot Com. You can also find us under Unique Rabbit, Shawls and Gifts on Facebook. And that's spelled you dash in E E K rabbit r A B B I T is in the critters. No critters or no rabbits were harmed in the making of our shawls.
Speaker 8: Well we we we use no critters in the making of our shall right, you know, so we we we enjoy uh talking and sharing our experiences and we love to hear from folks if they're interested in as Chef said, reaching out again sorayah. We can't even begin to thank you enough. And Luke, thank you so much for even having interest in what happening with us.
Speaker 6: You're problem.
Speaker 5: It is very interesting, all right, Thank you, Chad, Thank you Alta, and we look forward to your book when it finally gets published.
Speaker 8: Absolutely you'll be one of the first to.
Speaker 5: Receive awesome all right. And that was the third of three interviews with Chad and Alta Dillard Louke. What did you think overall about these experiences?
Speaker 6: Well, I find that I mean, they are as random as they could be for them. As I said before, there doesn't seem to be a single theme or you know, some common characters or narrative that they're following. Yeah, situations just seem to happen to them and are part of their reality.
Speaker 5: And they seem very down to earth about it. They're not throwing out wild speculation. They're just kind of telling us what's going on, right, It's.
Speaker 6: Just what happens in their life, see on a daily basis.
Speaker 5: Damn close. I mean, I know I've had enough weird things myself where they also haven't repeated, but not to the degree that these people have had. Because a lot of times with UFO abduction type encounters, you see that pattern repeat over and over, and even if there's other stuff mixed in, which there usually is, it doesn't overshadow the recurrent abduction theme. In this case, that recurrence isn't there, right.
Speaker 6: I mean, they may have multiple encounters that involve a UFO of some kind, but unlike as you said, people who have abduction experiences. It's not a sense of the same thing happening over and over again over time, or that there's really any narrative to what's happening to them. I mean they're the opposite of skeptics, who has nothing happened to them. I mean they have every legend, myth and conspiracy theory mixed in during the same encounters, and it's very interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And aside from that that one encounter, they're not using hypnotic regression to recover these memories, and Alta remembered even that one. It was just Chad who used the regression for that first big encounter, so it can't be blamed on imaginative you know, imaginative type stuff happening during hypnosis.
Speaker 6: I mean, their experiences would probably be easier explained if they were.
Speaker 5: Drug Yes, that's they would. That would be an awful lot of drugs over the years. And honestly, I think most drugged experiences aren't as unique or interesting as the stuff they're talking about.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think it would be so all.
Speaker 5: Right, Well, that is the end of that three set of interviews, and I thank you Luke for helping out with those, and we will be back next week as a.
Speaker 10: Waits shut the classic it center.
Speaker 2: The monsters.
Speaker 11: Lead me here. Thanks good.
Speaker 12: You promised me night there was the day I was born.
Speaker 11: You promised me.
Speaker 12: How far you are social way the tea mony, go to buy give me the.
Speaker 2: Ninthness because Jeff doesn't stand me.
Speaker 12: I want the vampires and I want the glory.
Speaker 5: You shout, give me a.
Speaker 13: Sign of your suffering, get any suffering, offering, doom, doom, waiting for sister.
Speaker 10: Gets up to me but me you may slip me thrilled me o the bloods of the modified uniforc.
Speaker 2: Because I'm a monster.
Speaker 11: Shagnation by.
Speaker 10: The situation is a mothering.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 2: If you are having not a scot room.
Speaker 10: If you wish me to me I need do you hunt.
Speaker 2: Me because you love me?
Speaker 13: S scaring and breaking, Just let me born dear causeigny no sab you've me the nightmaurs because Jeff doesn't scare me.
Speaker 12: I want the famous and I want fling.
Speaker 10: No unsha give me here and hard aga sign on your suffering, bitterness, suffering, offering, doom, doom, doom, don't supper, waiting for your curses to get your to me by me chilly like me, will me?
Speaker 12: This is a soul I should before it's a voice asking.
Speaker 10: Us shall classic. Of course these are.
Speaker 3: All pass asking to.
Speaker 6: Be a bed.
Speaker 13: Give me the night.
Speaker 12: Perhaps the stiff doesn't still being him?
Speaker 11: What the bop pats and I want the glory you have? Shall give me the tram for their tor remurder on the cost of SA.
Speaker 12: Give me the nightmare, sus death doesn't see any I want the fun, parson, I want the flying you have.
Speaker 10: You sho you baby over again.
Speaker 12: Shut the closet doors under the floor.
Speaker 13: The monster's there.
Speaker 10: Here asco cover.
Speaker 12: That's not anymore.
Speaker 10: It's time to read the Nightmare.
Speaker 3: From bridget Christ.
Speaker 10: The road to love was nuts so straightforward.
Speaker 3: Bridgie, I forbid you from marrying that spendrift you Miles car, What the.
Speaker 7: Devil is that I'm setting up an N fifty video account on my mobile sellar telephone.
Speaker 8: Thus but during a discount on the M fifty highway tower path.
Speaker 5: Very prudent, mister Carr. It seems I've misjudged.
Speaker 3: You Presents, accounts and accountability. Pay your toes automatically
Speaker 12: And get a discount with a free M fifty video tolling account at eFlow dot ie