Speaker 1: Baby, baby, you're home? What?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Sorry, I just remember that one time, you know, you pull over to the side of the road because you thought you saw, you know, a necho or whatever, and I just don't I'm always saying sent I like to well, you know, I like your scent. Anyways, whenever you come on home and I'm sorry, Oh you don't look so happy. Oh did you have a rough day at work? That sounds miserable? Really, well, then what happened? It's oh, my love, Well, you know, maybe we could h how about how about you know what, how about we go to the living room. You just sit down and take a load off, and we can snuggle on the couch together, you know, and just yes, yeah, yes, sounds great. Now let's just come right over here. Let's und now. Oh for dinner. Oh, don't worry, I de said it. Actually we're just some uber eats, Yeah, from your favorite restaurant. Yeah, no, I know you like the way I cook my steaks. But they made this thing called a roadkill where they take the meat and they take some cheese and they mix it all together and they put in some green onions and some garlic, and it's just absolutely amazing. And then they'd smother it with a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of extra like beef, like beef gravy.
Speaker 1: It's like thickened and it's absolutely delicious. I had it the other day when I thought with some friends, and I thought about you. It's a new menu, Adam. Yeah, in Texas roadhouse. Her mind's me home. Okay, So I'm oh game consoles. Yeah, yeah, I guess that's one way to get your mind off of really hard, difficult day at work. But I was thinking about some other very hard, difficult things, difficult things that could use some attention. Yeah. Well, like you know, I just haven't been able to get next to you in such a long time and get underneath your arm and just but oh, what did you do that for? Yeah, pushing me away like that?
Speaker 3: Well, no, it doesn't feel good.
Speaker 1: No, it's well, no, I understand you weren't pushing me away. You're just grabbing the controller, but like it felt like you're pushing me away to grab it. I just have my hand underneath your arm like this, and I just want you to go like put my fingers and start scretching around and that feels so okay. Yeah, and I understand you need to get into the c What are you playing hail divers? Well, I was thinking there's a it's an awful warm place. It's uh, it does it's it's I would say it's very humid. I would say it's well, it's not very dry, especially right now, and I was thinking you could dive right on into it. I've got someplace for you to absolutely explore and if well, if a FPS, if shooting is something you want to do, I definitely could have you go deep down.
Speaker 2: In the Mmm.
Speaker 1: Babe, baby, No, not the video game. I meant any huge Yeah.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Dinner should be here soon, so I guess we can't get up to.
Speaker 2: Too much if you know what I mean. You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, baby, just I've been here like all day, you know what. You just got off work and you got your sitting down. You haven't kid nice to be yet today? Yeah, I just I want to. I'd love nothing more than to get the taste of your lips on my tongue and to be able to give you just a nice little pucker on the the lips there. But I'm a baby, baby, I love you.
Speaker 3: I just I just want to.
Speaker 1: I just want to be able to my love babe, I understand that you are now in a game and you guys are all talking and I'm being a little bit distracted. Oh no, your buttons aren't working anymore.
Speaker 3: Look at that.
Speaker 1: That's well, maybe that's the control of you through the other day, you know, maybe it's just a little bit broken.
Speaker 3: You have another one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, one is none and two is one?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: No, go ahead and reconnect it. Hm hmm. What do you mean? Looks like somebody's been chewing on it. Well, I mean if someone wanted to get inside and like, you know, nibble on the waters and make them bright, they would probably.
Speaker 3: Have to buy it right there.
Speaker 2: What what?
Speaker 1: No, I'm and our dog Rocky, he might have done it. I don't know what do you mean? I have some very interesting sazed canons. I think Rocky is the perfect oh you meant teeth, well, speaking a teeth, baby, I'm just saying there's something I would love nothing more than to sink my teeth in two youh dinner, dinner, Yeah, dinner. I'm just saying I'm in a really bad need to force some meat to preferably in my mouth.
Speaker 3: Dinner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, dinner, dinner. Jesus christ. Oh lord, well, I know I ordered you at Cookie, but what babe, Okay, my love, my love, after this match, you know, after he got to go around blowing up things and oh, making sure you give all of those a headshot. I'm just saying that there is one place I could definitely use a headshot, and that might be what, Oh, you're right the boss? Is there even a Boston Hill divers I don't know how much of this game you've played. I'm pretty sure there's no big specific boss. I don't know. All I've done is watch.
Speaker 3: You play the game.
Speaker 1: No, it looks like a fun game. It actually looks like a game I would really like to get into. But anytime I see you getting into it and I think to get into it, there's other things that I would like to get into. Me. Dinner is gonna be here soon. You are hungry, Well, let me tell you about who else is really really hungry and get absolutely used a feeding.
Speaker 3: It would be a cross Jesus.
Speaker 1: Okay, baby, baby, I just what I really want right now is for your fingers to just go through my hair and scratch the back of my ears. There we go, see not. You know, it's difficult playing with one hand. But like, maybe if you just put the controller down, I'll promise you, like after we spend some time together. I don't care what games you play. I just are you so mad at a girl who loves you so much that she just means you like this what I've spent a whole day away from you, wondering what are you doing? Who has the pleasure of being around you? Getting really ellis there around you?
Speaker 2: And I'm not, baby, I'm just saying I'm a weak little kits and I that wants nothing more than to wrap my tail around you and.
Speaker 1: Just pull you in close to me and love on you the way you deserve to be loved. Baby. I just want you to feel the way you make me feel, and you make me feel like a goddess any time you're around me. Just having your hands on me while I put my paws on you, and feeling those jingles do down my tailtem and rapping it around you just makes me want.
Speaker 3: To I'm sorry, I forget.
Speaker 1: Hu man, licking your face is a little weird. I'm sorry. I just want you to know that I love you, and there's nothing more that I love than your time and attention and what.
Speaker 2: Oh, well, luck you there.
Speaker 1: I forgot to put the order in for the food. If I do it now and we were to get a little bit more handsy, then the problem will be that the food will show up mid fun times. Maybe maybe we can just go get something late night, you know, see what's open later, or we can go raid the fridge, or maybe we can just make ourselves so exhausted we have a really big breakfast in the morning. Yeah, honestly, that sounds absolutely delightful. Oh babe, I love you more than the Earth, the moon, the sun and the stars, and I want to do nothing that absolutely take you to heaven. Right now, let's go. Hey, guys and Alexander here, I wanted to say a heartfelt thank you too because this was a Patreon request. It's Mandalorian ninety seven. Thank you so much Amanda for this suggestion. There is always a suggestion thrown up where you guys can put them again. If you are Gold tier above, you get guaranteed one. Just make sure you message me on Discord and then if you and if you're not in the discord, I feel free to hit me up on Patreon. I can send you a link in the Patreon dms where it'll show you how to input your name so that the bot can automatically add you.
Speaker 3: But yeah, anyways, I.
Speaker 1: Absolutely loved this idea because I tend to be very, very needy.
Speaker 3: Who would have.
Speaker 1: Figured the girl with abandonment issues is stupidly needy and obsessive. And I can't tell you how many excess I've had who actually all of them were gamers in some way, shape or form, and I am too. I absolutely love playing video games and I can get into them. But when you come home from work or you've been away from me for more than about six hours, I demand at least thirty minutes, if not an hour or two of attention. Then you can go do what you want to do. But I would like you in the here and now, so it.
Speaker 3: Was easy to be like, I can absolutely put myself into this mindset because I could name one instance, but honestly, there have been so many. I am such a needy person like I have to and it's not just I have to get like I have to cuddle you. I have to take my hands and run it through your scalp. I have to like dig my nails into your book when I'm giving you a big, gigantic cug. I'm kind of strange and that I like to bury my head into like chest. If you've got like a furry chest, all the better.
Speaker 1: If you don't, that's also fine, like furry, Like I really like a nice hairy chest. It is so comforting. And don't worry just because you like have a physical job and you stink. I have this weird thing with sweat too, where like I don't know, there's pheromones in it.
Speaker 3: That just is comforting.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want you to go take a shower.
Speaker 3: I want to get my cuddles. Then you can go get degrossified. It's fine because to me it's not gross.
Speaker 1: Maybe I am gross. Maybe I'm just a gross one and you are gross. I don't know what the words are here. Anyways, Xena is doing nothing but making herself look like a bigger, bigger weirdo. I also want to say thank you to all of my patrons because I thought I only had to upload forty videos, but it's actually closer to like sixty to eighty, so I'm still currently uploading them, but I'm towards the end now. I did set it to not notify every single time. Some of them I did mess up on and I need to go back through and change to make sure there's no previews on some of them because there's Patreon rules. But any anyways, I'm getting that done and then I'm happy.
Speaker 3: I'm happy.
Speaker 1: I'm so motivated to going back to daily content on both Patreon and here because I love that. I love that that is actually my happy place. Like I can easily do four or five audios a day, it doesn't exhaust me as long as I'm not having to like turn them into videos. Once I have to actually take the audio and go make a thumbnail and do a whole bunch to it.
Speaker 3: That's when it becomes a little bit tedious.
Speaker 1: But if it's just babbling into a mi ac leg, Xena has my lives and I can talk all day like I'm doing right now, Xena should be wrapping this up. I love you, guys, and I'll see you in the next video. Bye.