Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, back with something for you.
Speaker 2: You and you way back there to think about.
Speaker 1: If people would just let go, if people would just let go, the world we're in would be so much better. But in this world, people are so caught up in what society says, without realizing that people make up societies.
Speaker 2: I've said it many times, and the sad.
Speaker 1: Part is it is broken people from the top down. People fail themselves, They neglect themselves, they abandon themselves because they never choose change. People stay the same, they say, on the same path. They keep the same negative mindsets when their storms come. When their storms come, they struggle immensely because of the mindset that they have going into their storms. People just gravitate and hold on for dear life to negativity. That is why people are so easily manipulated and brainwashed.
Speaker 2: I mean very easily.
Speaker 3: It is so.
Speaker 4: Easy that it's just really utterly ridict is how easy it is to brainwash broken people.
Speaker 2: Most people then not have unheal hearts and minds. All over the world.
Speaker 1: We see it every single day, all day long. The world is full of broken people who are choosing to remain the same. You can't get better because you're so fixated on other people. You're so fixated on worshiping other people and worshiping things that you yourself cannot become better. I'm looking at the condition of the people in the world.
Speaker 2: It is horrible. It is horrible. When I say.
Speaker 1: Horrible, I mean horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible, horrible. But if people are willing to change, they can, But sadly many will go into the grades.
Speaker 2: The very same way. No change, no change.
Speaker 1: Every day we get to live. We can be better every single day. But what people give into is stress because people allow other individuals to bring all their garbage into their lives while they have not cleaned up their own garbage. You haven't cleaned up yours, and the person you're allowing it to your not having cleaned up theirs.
Speaker 2: So people get this stress overload.
Speaker 1: Thats into different forms of mental illnesses that people hold on to. People are crippled by the labels that they hold on to. Instead of trying to become better, people are lost and they would rather medicate.
Speaker 2: With prescription pills and illegal drugs.
Speaker 1: Or you know, some places marijuana is legal, but they would rather medicate with drugs and alcohol than to become better. To learn how to cope, to have healthier mindsets. People would want them easy route out. It's like a lot of billionaires and millionaires. They think they're better, but mentally they're worst off because now they have this godlike complex and they think they're above everyone else.
Speaker 2: They think they're better than everyone else. No, you're not.
Speaker 1: You're just able to get more, which is bad for an individual who is broken. You have all of this money and a real way to see how broken people are, how lost they are.
Speaker 2: People who have everything. It's not enough. It's not enough.
Speaker 1: They're still doing all types of things for more money and more money and more money because they have no peace within.
Speaker 2: You hear about them helping their fellow man.
Speaker 1: All you hear about them gathering for you know, lavish parties and things like that. But you never hear about them helping the fellow man or anything like that. All you hear about them is grinding for more money, doing all kind of things for more money because it's so much unrest inside of them. They never choose to become better in their money, and their things make.
Speaker 2: Them worse because now they think.
Speaker 1: Their god. You know, they've thrown who they used to call Jesus and who they used to.
Speaker 2: Call God to the wayside.
Speaker 1: Now they think they are God, especially certain people in this world who are billionaires.
Speaker 2: You know, they want to.
Speaker 1: Transform people into transhuman people. Ridiculous. They want to do God's work, ridiculous. Instead of helping people, they're trying to make people immortal.
Speaker 2: Well, you will never ever, ever, ever, ever.
Speaker 1: Be able to do that, because that's not the power that's given to.
Speaker 2: You to do. There's only one creator.
Speaker 1: Now. You can make things, you can create certain things, but you will never be able to create what God created. You just can't do it. You can't put a soul in a robot. You can't make people transhuman. You cannot make people robody, even though they may have robotic parts, you cannot make them robody.
Speaker 2: You cannot make human immortal.
Speaker 1: Because guess what, when we die from these natural bodies, we're all, every last one of us will be immortal beings because we're gonna live forever on the other side. And all of these people who's trying to be God, I feel sorry for.
Speaker 2: You, all the people who spend all of.
Speaker 1: Their lives staying the same, chasing the world. What society say you should be like, and what others say that you should be like who make up society?
Speaker 2: Broken people, And it's.
Speaker 1: Keeping you right in the same negative state of mind.
Speaker 2: All of this misinformation and the things that you.
Speaker 1: Believe, the delusions, the illusions, you are remaining in the same negative states of mind. No change, no mental progression, because you've given up your power.
Speaker 2: You believe in people who don't even believe in themselves.
Speaker 1: You're in love with people who don't even love themselves, but you feel the way you do because you too are broken. If you don't choose change, there's only one option, and that is to remain the same.
Speaker 2: And people just.
Speaker 1: I mean in grows and grows and grows, millions and millions and millions of.
Speaker 2: People choose to remain the same.
Speaker 1: You're still the same angry, bitter and er ugly, nasty, vile, wicked, evil, sadistic, hateful, vengeful people who never choose to become better. That is why people are so easily brainwashed. They always are willing to give up the right for the wrong. They're easily manipulated and deceived, and they believe anything even oh they see how others are hurting, they don't care, They don't care because they don't think it will ever happen to them until it does. See that saying is very true. That same thing that made you smile, oh you were so forear it, it's the very same thing that will make you cry, guaranteed.
Speaker 2: If people would just choose change.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, what a wonderful and beautiful world this would be if people just chose change.
Speaker 2: But people are so.
Speaker 1: Comfortable and complacent in where they've always been that they have normalized abnormality. They can't find peace and happiness. Like I said earlier, some people are filthy rich. They will never spend that money as long as they live. They will never be able to spend all of that money. But they are some of the most miserable people. They're struggling every day, struggling every day because number one, they're so full of greed and lust, and it's a bottomless pit.
Speaker 2: That's why enough is never enough for these people.
Speaker 1: They are miserable inside, they are unhappy inside.
Speaker 2: They are people who should never have obtained this type of money and status.
Speaker 1: It's not for everybody, even though a lot of people have it. It's not for everybody because most people, and I do mean most, like high ninety percentage high nineties are not mentally ready for it. That's why they use and abuse their authority and positions and powers and things like that. Once they get it, because they wasn't never mentally ready for that, they begin to think they're better in all of those things when they're mentally worse off than the brokest and the poorest person. I'm talking about monetarily, they're worst out off than the brokest person monetarily broken because they're more mentally broken because they struggle more trying to maintain what they have when they have an abundance. But to them, it's not enough. Oh I gotta keep doing this because it's not enough. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: But that's what happens with the mindset that people have, and then those who don't have they I it's horrible, y'all. Those that don't have like that empowered those who do have, and they go against their own best.
Speaker 2: Interest because they broken. They're broken too, They're.
Speaker 1: Just as broken, but they can't see it because they're blind and they're lived by the blind.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I've said this before, and I mean it.
Speaker 1: If Jesus came back today and just burned it all up. It will be alright with me, because people are not taking the opportunity that He's given, that God is given every single day. People are not taking the opportunity to become better. They just going along the walking dead.
Speaker 2: On an autopilot.
Speaker 1: And what's even worse than bringing children into this world, as horrible as it is, as hateful and wicked as it is, knowing that children aren't even commodity in the world, You still choosing to bring children into this world. And many people who are not mentally, physically, emotionally, or financially able to do it, but they still do it. And that's why we see what we see a world full of broken adults.
Speaker 2: Whose hearts have waxed cold, and.
Speaker 1: All they do is blame, blame, blame, Well, my mom did this, or my dad did this, or my grandma or my uncle, or my brother and my sister, of the friend of the family, the teacher, the preacher. You as an adult can choose to become better. But the reason we see all the mass murderers and the murder suicides and things like that is because people never chose to become better.
Speaker 2: People. You know, get on the internet and.
Speaker 1: Just surf serf all of this negative stuff because of the mindsets and the hearts that they have. I've told you a million times, whatever you give.
Speaker 2: Power to has the ability to control you.
Speaker 1: Any negativity that you in power has the ability to eventually control you.
Speaker 2: We see it every day.
Speaker 5: But if people chose to forgive and to love themselves, the world will be in a better shape than it is in And I say that because of the people in it.
Speaker 2: I know everybody don't believe in God. I know that, and it's your choice.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying, love yourself, believe in yourself. Even if you don't believe in God, become better. You won't ever be the best you can be because you don't have God in your life, but you can be better than what you are. But it's very sad that most people choose to remain the same, the same negative person, the same cold hearted person, when all of it, all of that negativity, can just fall away. If you let it go, you can become the beautiful soul that God intended you for you to be. If you just let let go. There is no benefit of holding on to negativity. It just makes you more uglier.
Speaker 2: I don't care how putty you are on the outside.
Speaker 1: Inside is what matters, because all of that inner junk is what forms the mindset that you have. All of those bad experience experiences that you are holding on to forms the mindset that you have. I don't care what you came from. It does not dictate the rest of your life unless you choose for it too.
Speaker 2: You can always become better if you choose.
Speaker 1: To become better. It's not up to the next person. It's not up to your significant other. It's not up to your pastor, it's not up to your mom or your dad. It's not up to anyone but you, No one but you. So many people spend their lives worshiping and praising people that they don't know.
Speaker 2: They just think they know. They just think they know. For instance, someone like Beyonce. People think they know Beyonce.
Speaker 1: You don't know Beyonce. Beyonce don't know you. But people will go to bat for Beyonce. They will hurt somebody or worse for Beyonce. That is a negative mind in set. You shouldn't be worshiping and praising no human being on this earth.
Speaker 2: If you do something that is wrong with you. Something is wrong with you.
Speaker 1: And what's even crazier, you see filthy rich other filthy rich people worshiping her.
Speaker 2: It's insane.
Speaker 1: And as long as people choose to remain the same, you're gonna get the same negative results.
Speaker 2: You can't remain the same and be better.
Speaker 1: You're gonna remain the same, getting the same negative results.
Speaker 2: And you wonder why you keep struggling. Struggle is real, whether you're rich or whether you're poor. Believe me, people, and I'm talking about millionaires and billionaires, they are They are struggling. They are struggling. They're struggling to stay on their pedestals. They're struggling. To me, they want to make sure that.
Speaker 1: They have money, even though they have an over an over abundance of it. But in their mind, I gotta keep doing this, I gotta keep doing that to get money. But they're already filthy rich. The Bible tells us do not store your treasure and stuff on earth. People act as if they're never gonna die. I keep hearing a lot of celebrities. I remember, Believe me, I'm old enough to remember when they used to talk about Jesus and God and now it's and I've talked a little bit about this before as well. It's the universe. Do you believe in God. I believe in the universe, Duna, God created that. But people they're not say Jesus because God could be many things, many people, many objects, anything could be a God. So you got to be specific Jesus and God because Jesus is the Son of God.
Speaker 2: A lot of people think Jesus is God.
Speaker 1: But that's another podcast, and I think I've talked about that before, but that's not my belief.
Speaker 2: Because nowhere in the Bible is the Trinity.
Speaker 1: People just think it's the Trinity because of the Father of the Son and the Holy Ghost. I don't think like that. And like I said, that's a different story. That's a different episode, and I have talked about that in an episode before. But you know, fame and fortune turns people mindsets when it comes to Jesus and God because now people have you know, plentiful over an abundance, so now they think they've done it all on their own. They even forget about lill O You and Little Know Me because they forgot to get to where they are. I don't care if it's a movie star, if it's a politician, if it's someone like Elon Musk whomever. They forgot that. It took lill o you and lill o me. I'll say a little on you because I don't get into that stuff, but to buy their products and services for them to even become rich. But they forget about that. They forget about that. But it's all because of the mindsets that they have. People can't handle money. Instead of making money, money makes them. And that's from the lowest to the highest. People that never have money get a little money, lose their minds.
Speaker 2: When they get a lot of money over the heell crashing fast. It's something else.
Speaker 1: But it's all because of the mindsets that they had before they ever had the money.
Speaker 2: The money just make them worse. That's why I feel thy.
Speaker 1: Rich people still commit suicide, still commit murder into nefarious, wicked and evil things because of.
Speaker 2: The mindsets and the hearts that they have that never changed.
Speaker 1: I know y'all think I'm speaking a broken record or singing a broken record or the same song or whatever. You can characterize it any way you want to come speaking the truth. Mindsets, it's everything. If you never choose to change You're gonna always remain the same. You're gonna always be gullible, You're gonna always be easily manipulated, brainwashed, us, abuse taken for granted because you are so vulnerable, and you show it when you worship man or woman. You're showing your vulnerability when you believe anything someone said, when you could clearly see something's not right. You show your vulnerability when you neglect yourself.
Speaker 2: You show your vulnerability. When you don't love yourself.
Speaker 1: You show your vulnerability when you don't forgive, you show your vulnerability. I mean, I can go on and on, but the bottom line is people remain the same because it's what they choose. You know, so many times over the years, so many times, so many I've talked to people.
Speaker 2: People have even contacted.
Speaker 1: Me and asked me my advice or ask recommendations.
Speaker 2: What do I recommend it or suggest?
Speaker 1: And you tell them, one ear after the other word, why you even asked me?
Speaker 2: People want you to cater to them.
Speaker 1: They want you to tell them what they want to hear. They want you to stroke their egos. They want you to, you know, path them on the back.
Speaker 2: No, I will not if you don't want the truth don't ask me.
Speaker 1: Do not ask me, because I'm gonna tell you the truth every single time.
Speaker 2: It may hurt, but I'm gonna tell you. Tell you the truth. The truth is to make you better, it's to make you stronger.
Speaker 1: But most people remain the same because they reject the truth. Being better is up to you. No one else can change you, but you. I get sick of hearing people say, oh, the cat save me, the dog saved me. He saved me, she saved me. They saved me. No, you chose to change. It's the bottom line. You chose to change. For whatever reason you chose change. It's such a disservice to self. It's such failure to self to remain the same when you have issues.
Speaker 2: That is causing you to be a dysfunctional person. So many people struggle.
Speaker 1: Mentally and don't understand people who making it through their storms and don't seem as if they're wounded. You know, they're unscathed. They don't understand it. Wait a minute, something is wrong.
Speaker 2: There are people in this world.
Speaker 1: Who are of healthy mindsets and healthy hearts, A few a number, but we do exist.
Speaker 2: We're still not perfect, but we do exist.
Speaker 1: But people can't phantom that because of word they are mentally. Stop believe in the hype. Look at what's going on in the world. Stop believing the hype. What society tell you how you must look. Look how bad people have messed themselves up, deformed themselves, trying to look like what society say they should look, look like their boobs, their stomachs. I mean men do it too, all of these hair plugs and all of these different things. Both men and women do it. Of course they talk about women more. But trust and believe both men and women do it. But if you feel you have to do things to that.
Speaker 2: Extreme, you got unheal heard in mind. You have to look at yourself.
Speaker 1: The people who are telling you all of these things, they are just like you mentally. And it's clear when people don't love themselves. I don't care how much money you have, it's clear.
Speaker 2: But when you of the like mind, you can't see it. Again.
Speaker 1: Blind leading the blind, That's exactly what it is, the blind leading the blind. See everybody want to make the excuse, Oh, everybody has mental health issues. That's what you want to believe, because you do, because you're struggling so hard. You want to believe everybody else is strongugling just as hard as you. It's not true. Everybody go through something, but everybody is not struggling the same. That is not true one thousand percent. That's a lie. But people want to believe that. That's a crutch. People hold on too, that cripples them because you want to believe this is normal.
Speaker 2: No, it's not. For people have normalized it. But it's not normal. It's not normal.
Speaker 3: If you just love yourself, whatever you went through, accept that it happened, but as an adult, forgive, forgive yourself, let it go.
Speaker 1: Such beauty, such love, such joy, such peace.
Speaker 2: Is waiting for you. I promise you're gonna wonder why why did I wait so long?
Speaker 1: Oh my God, such peace, unbelievable peace, just as the Bible says that surpasses all understanding. Such peace. But most people will never tap in because they never tap out. They never tap out struggling, straining, I mean, being completely choked out, but they never tap out.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving it right there. Thank you so much for listening. Please share, share, Share The world needs to hear this.
Speaker 1: If you need to reach out, if you have any questions, concern just want to talk, want.
Speaker 2: Prayer, reach out to me, go to my podcast. I will always respond.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much much much much much love to each and every one of you.
Speaker 2: I end every episode the same. I pray you do it, thank go on it