Speaker 1: One oh one Linchintago, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j r R. This hour brought to you by the final day of our Rock the Bank cash giveaways, thirteen more chances to win one thousand dollars today while you rock on the job with jr R. Wouldn't be nice to have a thousand bucks going into the weekend?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, nine oh five ish is the first word. We're gonna give it to you. You enter at their website and then if your phone rings the following hour, pick it up. And this happens what thirteen times hourly, each hour straight through till nine oh five tonight. If you think I never win these, we have a bunch of JR our listeners that have won this, so you should be next.
Speaker 3: Heh, you have a good chance today.
Speaker 1: All right, we need your feedback two two five, two six. We'll take an unofficial you know vote here, but you know we'll be able to get the gist of who should be awarded headline of the week. We got a couple of really strong ones so far, and I have a third late entry to throw into the mix for your consideration.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not even gonna tape this one because we're just gonna be voting on it right out.
Speaker 3: Of the gate. Yeah, okay, you're ready for it. Ready.
Speaker 1: Punk band unleashes a vinyl that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina.
Speaker 3: Wow, one more time? That was heavy.
Speaker 1: Punk band unleashes vinyl that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina. Yes, this punk band from a I believe they're Australian private function. Their new album is a scratch and sniff that has been made to smell like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina has made famous with her Goop brand. And this smells like my vagina candle. Huh Okay, that's uh come on, man, So.
Speaker 3: Give that one first, and then I have the other ones to read back.
Speaker 1: To you that you will have a I believe it's three in total to consider. Yes, Punk band unleash's vinyl that smells like Gwyneth Paltrow's vagina.
Speaker 3: Okay, next one.
Speaker 2: It is sold out instantly, by the way, Yeah, of course, punk rock man. Next one is man plan to feed his romantic rival's body to pigs with help from a nun one thousand dollars and a good bottle of bourbon.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that was the initial one of the week, and we thought that there'd be no top in it, but.
Speaker 2: Uh, hey, okay, So man plotted to feed his romantic rival's body to pigs with the help from a nun one thousand dollars in a good bottle of bourbon.
Speaker 3: Next would be.
Speaker 2: Man with cough diagnosed with parrot chlamydia after breathing in chicken poo.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna sway the vote.
Speaker 1: And then, of course punk band Unleasha's vinyl that smells like one of the paltros China.
Speaker 3: We said fifteen.
Speaker 2: Okay, of those three, of those three two two five two six, which one do you want feed to the pigs?
Speaker 3: Oh my god?
Speaker 2: Uh chicken poo or Gwyneth punk Ban Gwenneth.
Speaker 3: Just you just text one word and I'll know which one you do.
Speaker 1: You send us and we'll circle back at the end of this segment and crown the headline of the week Winter. It's determined by you, you, the listener. This is your call. Two two five two six, Pat, do you have a favorite in your head? Without saying it?
Speaker 3: I do? I do too, okay, yes, two two five six? Ready, what else do we have.
Speaker 1: You know you might need help when you're stabbing a fellow parent at an elementary school graduation. Happened yesterday fort Worth, Texas. Seriously, Thursday morning, the fifth graders were at their commencement ceremony, which I never understood.
Speaker 2: I like, grade graduates. Can we just go high school and college and call it to day? How about kindergarten graduation? Dude, somebody three k graduation. I've seen and heard them all. Oh yeah, uh Ray from over next door.
Speaker 3: Pat has twins and they did the graduations on separate days. Think about that.
Speaker 1: Uh huh okay anyway, So this is for what it's worth, an elementary school graduation in Fort Worth, Texas. You got two parents getting into altercation in the one stabbing the other eleven thirty in the morning yesterday. Verbal altercation gets escalated to this. That's a way to show those kids had to grow up in victim taken to the hospital with the serious upper body wound, was not present to see the young graduates.
Speaker 3: Oh missed the whole graduation they got.
Speaker 1: They got into it before the ceremony even started. No students were hurt or injured or in danger. The suspect twenty eight year old Keyshawn Fields was arrested a few blocks away. I guess he stuck the guy and then fled, so I guess he didn't see the graduation either. Wait, we've got yeah, this is just a circle of crap.
Speaker 3: Totally Jesus man. I'm looking over some of the votes. It's it's pretty strong on on Gwyneth right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's we still got We got one more story to tell you about before we crowned.
Speaker 3: The headline of the week winter.
Speaker 4: Fload to man, fload to man. Floating man, got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: Sail everybody to thirty six year old Darren Deacas. That sounds like a Florida man name. Oh totally what old Decas?
Speaker 3: Dear?
Speaker 1: All right, Darren is from the Panelas Panellas County area.
Speaker 3: There's another another check mark. Yeah, going down the list.
Speaker 1: The ground zero from Florida man activity we've discovered, and I think we have a preponderance of evidence, is in the Tampa Saint Pete Clearwater area, which at least as of the last year or so.
Speaker 2: We like the area, that's for sure. But they have put out a lot of Florida man stuff.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, Darren is a convicted felon after a stalking charge in Colorado. Okay, Following he was released and put on parole.
Speaker 3: All Right.
Speaker 1: Obviously, when you're on parole, you have conditions to that parole to stay on the straight and arrow, or they're gonna violate you and send you back to prison. I guess Darren moved to Florida, which he was permitted to do.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: I hate the mistake of going to a bar, which he's not permitted to do under the conditions of his parole, where he participated in the one chip challenge the hot chip now, and he found the chip to be so incredibly hot he instinctively reached for a.
Speaker 2: Beer to cool down his palette. Another violation. I was not at this bar to drink beer. But once I did that one chip challenge, your honor, your big dummy, your honor, the.
Speaker 3: Bar did not have milk to cool my palette.
Speaker 1: Sir, you're not supposed to be in a bar or any establishment that makes the bulk of their profits from serving alcohol as a condition of your parole.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I wasn't gonna drink until that one chip challenge.
Speaker 3: Oh did they test him that for drugs yet?
Speaker 2: Too?
Speaker 1: Did this just happened yesterday? I'm just giving you what's in the story. But his parole was violated, and I don't know if they ship him back to Colorado now or or he gets stuck a prison there in Dallas County.
Speaker 3: I give up. Okay, are you ready?
Speaker 1: Florida?
Speaker 2: Man? The thing legends are made? Man, you're not kidding. Penela was Penelos?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Represent Yeah? Okay, Pat, You're gonna have to keep track as I read these out, all right, you ready? Yeah, I'll just put them all under Gwyneth so we don't have to sit here and say, all right, I mean, Gwyneth cough or chicken poo and then the other one. Okay, Gwyneth cough, Gwyneth cough, pigs feed the pig.
Speaker 3: But I don't have time, Gwyneth pig.
Speaker 2: Cough, Gwyneth, Gwyneth, pig chicken, got your disciples.
Speaker 3: It's such pain in the ass.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm just gonna read them poo, of course, Gwenn chicken ass, chicken poo, poo, Vagina Gwyneth, Wait, Gwyneth pooh.
Speaker 3: That wasn't even okay. I'm we.
Speaker 1: Are almost like in a dead heat between the Gwyneth Jiji vinyl release, scratching stiff vinyl release and the chicken poo, which is five six or in a row for the chicken okay, chickens pulling ahead eight uh, and then a Gwyneth so eight to one, and then uh, pigs here out of the race.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it.
Speaker 1: I feel bad because my answer was gonna be our answers don't matter, it's what you all think. I would have gone with my gut an initial instinct on the thousand dollars, the none the good bottle of bourbon, and feeding the pigs.
Speaker 3: That's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: A multitude of elements coming together to form a headline that is just so intriguing and incredible at the same time.
Speaker 2: Then the the once that chicken story came out at pat it won. I'm reading and ripping through all these it won, all right, Go ahead and give credit where credits?
Speaker 3: Do you give?
Speaker 1: The full headline of the week winners as printed.
Speaker 2: Man with cough diagnosed with parrot chlamydia after breathing in chicken pooh, congratulations, we can't make it up. Oh, my god. There are so many for Chicken. There are a lot for Gwyn And sorry you went it. You did not win Chicken. Poo beat you out all right.
Speaker 3: R R Orlando's rock station j R R j R