Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: August two, twenty twenty four, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar, this the Ocelli effect, And it is live on a Friday night. If you're hearing us just after eight pm Eastern in what we used to call America, Yeah, it is a live Friday night show and you can call in. That's the point of the show, actually to hear from you. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the point of the Friday night show. Let's be clear, Okay, the rest of the week, you don't know what you're gonna get. And I think this week was a perfect example of that. Three one nine, five to two seven find zero one six is the number to call. Join us, and you can speak your mind about anything. It doesn't have to be news, it doesn't have to be politics. It could be anything. You could tell us that what happened and when you went to the corner store last night. You could tell us about your latest breakup if you want. You could talk about the crap in the news. You could talk about the upcoming presidential selection. You could talk about the Olympics and the drag Queens. You could talk about whatever it is that is on your mind. It's fine. And indeed, I don't stop anybody from saying anything on this show on Friday nights. Unless they do something that is a legally actionable statement on this show, I'm not going to stop them, Okay. It's just that simple. Somebody wants to come on here and make statements that are going to get the Secret Service come and knock on my door. It's not happening, okay. But you come on here and you want to say any ridiculous thing, I do allow it for some reason. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. And the guy that's been doing this with me now for the past couple of years on Friday nights, the past couple of years, and before that, I think we did it on Wednesdays. But anyway, it doesn't matter quite a few years, all right. Me Pete is also with me, so my co host b Pete and possibly you. Oh, you can also reach out to me Charles dot Ocelly on Skype, and if you ask me to in a Skype message, I will call you into the show on Skype. But you can do it yourself at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call. Okay, now I'm calm, I'm done laughing. I'm laughing at a frustration. Really, but it doesn't matter. It just doesn't matter. And has this week not proven that a lot of things just don't matter? Oh never mind, that's part of my opinion piece. Maybe we'll get to that next week. I've got a brand new JFK guest that I'm sure nobody that listens to the show has ever heard of, coming on next week. I got other people coming up. I plan to try and get Robert Grodin on here soon. A bunch of things going on in that part of the world, let's say Lance coming up in November. We're going to see what's happening there. There are some plans. Who knows there might be a o'celly group bus at one point. I don't know. There's weird things possible in Dallas anyway, not to get to there, you can get to And you you notice every once in a while I'm putting out the details. And as we get closer to November, you're going to see that ad all the time attached to every podcast everything I do, and a regular audio ad. So uh, anyways, enough out of me it's Friday night. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number for you to call if you're listening. And uh yeah, it's all about your opinion. What you want to discuss, anything in the world you want to reminisce. It happens to be the anniversary of some great event, either in your life or in the world. What is August second? I don't I can't think of any great event on August second. I'm gonna get corrected by you guys, right, go ahead, dude, it's fine by me. Three one nine five seven lives your one six ft pete. How was your week, my friend?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you this was a hectic week. It was hotter than forty hells on top of issues with a great piece of product from Chevrolet.
Speaker 4: That I used for work. But other than that, I mean it's been it's been a pretty busy week. It seriously has been hot though. I got in the car yesterday and it was reading one hundred and nine. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Pretty good, I guess. And last week, well, I don't know did this? Did these happen before Friday?
Speaker 4: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: We lost some famous people. We lost Richard Simmons, They had pretty big impact on society for a short time, and uh, we lost Ruth Westheimer, the sex nome.
Speaker 4: She passed away and it's sad to hear.
Speaker 3: I was talking with her about eight months ago and she had mentioned she was working on her latest book and it was basically, how all of these a boss uh leaders somehow end up bombing in bed? H.
Speaker 2: Well, you know what's weird to be Pete, is that doctor Ruth and rich the joke.
Speaker 4: Completely over the bombing in bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard you, but you broke up after that, so I was stepping in and uh, I got the joke, but just didn't think it was funny. But you know, Ruth Westheimer and Richard Simmons, here's a weird thing. I thought they both had already died and they were definitely pivotal eighties figures. Weird thing though, Richard Simmons in the past few years, and the only discussion about him has been why did he disappear? Because he was everywhere and then nowhere.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, we apparently he had some custodial issues or something going on.
Speaker 5: There was a family member that was fighting to get his Oh shit, what do you call it?
Speaker 3: When you give somebody at the power of attorney to handle his affairs, right, and and that went on for quite a while.
Speaker 4: Apparently he was in pretty ill health, so you.
Speaker 6: Know, you think about him.
Speaker 4: He was a fit guy who got.
Speaker 3: A lot of people off their ass and exercise, and he did have a big impact on society while he was around. But just like Jim Fixed, the guy that was the runner and has a heart attack. You know, you think somebody that pushes that much health would remain healthy.
Speaker 4: It's a shame. He had a rough last couple of years. Apparently.
Speaker 2: How long did Jack Lalaine live? Remember that guy Jack Lalaane?
Speaker 3: And oh god he was Yeah, he's the guy that did the workout in the in the oil you know, the gas stage of unifores, basically the coveralls.
Speaker 4: How long was he on? Fifty years? I think that's a name.
Speaker 2: How a Yeah, a long time ago. But Jacqueline was like around in the early days of TV, like the the initial fitness guru, right.
Speaker 3: It was called the Godfather of fitness, right, and it's real fran swath Lane. He was let's see years active from thirty six to two thousand and.
Speaker 2: Nine, see what I mean? That guy was around. Boy, that's sixty years he was active, they say, right, I mean that's a long time.
Speaker 4: So you know, it was here when he was seventy years old.
Speaker 3: He started as a bodybuilder, and at age seventy, handcuffed and shackled, he towed seventy boats, carrying a total of seventy people a mile and a half through Long Beach Harbor.
Speaker 2: Right, this guy was outrageous, right, I mean, you know, Richard Simmons was entertaining, and he was jumping around, and he would never answer the question as to whether he was gay or not, although he sounded quite gay. Uh, you know all that, and famously he was on the Howard Stern Show doing weird things. Nobody could ever really track down his personal life, though he didn't seem to really, you know, his personal life was never really out there. He wasn't in any scandals or anything crazy. Uh. But he didn't have as long of a career as Jack Lalaine, and he wasn't like this. When he got older, Richard Simmons disappeared, yeah, you know, and he had the big frizzy perm and all that, and it was you know, sweating to the oldies, and that's the first infomercial I remember, by the way, you know, he had.
Speaker 4: A huge contract with Remember the shoes Ruse No.
Speaker 3: Oh, they had a kangaroo on them. They were Australian, they had all believe them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe you. I just don't remember it. I mean, but I just remember him being everywhere, Like he's on the talk shows and every talk Like every couple of months he would be on the nighttime talk shows, the morning talk shows. He was just everywhere. And he's selling deal e meal car cards. He always had a new system. I was just like, Okay, this guy is, you know, interesting. And you know a lot of women really loved him, you know, and he would bring out women to the workouts. They didn't all look good, you know, all the women he had out there, some of them were, you know, kind of heavy at first. And he would actually have you track him, you know, through his TV appears, says, look she was heavy before, look at her now, you know, and and all that crap.
Speaker 3: In nineteen fifty four, he swammed the entire eighty nine hundred and eighty one foot length of the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco under water, right one hundred.
Speaker 4: And forty pounds of air tanks and other equipment.
Speaker 2: See I bring up Jack Lens seven miles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was amazing.
Speaker 2: He was a different kind of guru. He was like, I'm an iron man kind of deal, you know what I mean that that he was.
Speaker 3: He opened the first health and fitness club back in nineteen thirty six.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the other thing is that he was responsible for all the like all these gyms you see today. You know, there's one hundred of them now, but there was just the Jack Lilane Fitness Center and that was it, you know, and you had machines and it was like, you know, the better stuff than they had at the y MCA. I used to like the weight room at the YMCA, but you know, the weight rooms right and stuff like that, and the machines, the different exercise machines and all that. He's the guy who built that stuff. Initially, in my mind, I think he's the first one.
Speaker 4: All started with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, definitely, he starts the industry. But then Richard Simmons comes along and says, look, you know what, we can dance around because aerobics is a thing. But instead of doing aerobics and you know, being the model in the leg warmers and and they you know, it was weird. It was like they put on bathing suits and stretchy clothes and uh and and do now we're gonna do aerobic exercise. And Richard Simmons was kind of like, no, you can just dance around and lose weight.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: So he had sweat into the Oldies and the cards and I mean, it.
Speaker 3: Was just I wonder how many copies that I wonder if let's see, if we can see how many copies are Sweating to the Oldies is sold?
Speaker 2: I bet you had VHS lore. It's one of the biggest selling tapes ever, you know. And he might have beat out the Jane Fonda workout even Yeah good.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say that.
Speaker 3: And Jane fondas worked out tapes, I would think have set records.
Speaker 2: Now, why are we talking about this on my show? Because it's pop culture. It is part of the culture. There was no way if you were alive in the eighties, you don't know what we're talking about, So you know, right, I mean, and the Jack Lallayne thing though I remember him still around in the seventies and he's got you know, probably eight pounds of a black stuff and his hair slicked back, you know, because he still looked like he was the guy in the fifties. In the seventies, Jack O'Laney also famously always just wrap that towel around his neck. You know. He had the towel around his neck, which made him look even bulkier. And he was already a bokey guy, jacqu Olaine. But I don't know, I just find it funny and interesting. But since you brought up Richard Simmons, but I didn't really, you know. But the funny thing is again, I thought Ruth Wesheimer again, the sex lady was everywhere in the eighties again, and she had her own TV show and she had you know, radio shows, and oh just call it you, I will tell you what to do. And she was like this little munchkin, you know, just telling all you have to do is what coming to the penis and you'll be fine, okay, next call. Like it's just crazy stuff, right.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought both of them were already dead. I mean, I'm having a Mandela problem here. I really thought both of them were already dead. I mean, especially doctor Ruth west Teimer, because she seemed old in eighties. You know, Sam Kittison would say, you know, you take the man's pain, that's all. Yeah, well, last time you saw a penis doctor Ruth? You know, can you give us a hint? You know, was it in the eighteen hundreds? I mean, this is what Sam Kennison said about her. Yeah, well, I mean, but it's hilarious and it was funny to have her just gone what it was though us have fun. You know, it doesn't matter. You take onion rings, you throw it over and it's okay, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean, just where would I go to find sales numbers for sweating to the oldies?
Speaker 4: All I see is ads for it.
Speaker 2: What you have to do probably is go to uh A VHS like, you know, top selling VHS titles of all time and guaranteed uh.
Speaker 5: For the sales figures that didn't bring anything, I would figure somebody was done the ut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just look for the biggest selling VHS tapes when the format was big. I know that there's a couple of websites that do have databases on it. I just can't think of them right now. You know what, I know, we already have callers, so I'm going to get to them. Next before I do another doctor Ruth impression, because I don't want to do that anymore. Okay, just saying, all right, anyhow, let's see who is actually first up here. Oh okay, I see you, Uh right, nine one six area code. You're gonna be the first one up. And then let me see who's next. And I think Jimmy James is behind him this time. Ah, Jimmy James getting beat to the punch on the call and show. But uh yeah, usually Jimmy calls first, but we'll get to nine one six number because he's been on hold the longest, and we'll get to anybody who decides to join us at three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Uh, and let you talk about anything you want. I mean, could be Doctor Ruth, could be Jack Lelaine, could be Richard Simmons, could be the Death of Celebrities, the weirdness. Are you having a Mandela effect here? Let's find out? Okay, nine one six you're on the air. Yeah, Hi, Chuck, Hey Danny. Okay, I thought that was you, but I wasn't entirely sure because my my numbers are coming up strange and I'm having a hard time seeing today, but it doesn't matter. Good good to hear from you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Well one thing is Willie Nelson and Keith Richards just so alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Willie, you know, And I thought Willie would have died after the Irs like just you know, rifled through his life. But he just didn't care. You know. It was it was kind of like, you know, what if I got to live on a bus so what you know, like he just went, I used to have a mansion. That's nice. I still got a guitar, I still got a way to make money. You know, I'm not going to starve. To hell with it. Let him take what they want. I mean, he was throwing barbecues at his house, you know, wasn't in Texas. Like he just would be like, come to my house for the weekend. Isn't that true, Willie Nelson? Or are my imagining things?
Speaker 4: I don't think you're imagining or anything.
Speaker 6: Hey, but speaking of I thought there was as I was coming home from work, there was a really pretty Dodge charger and there was the big letters on the back wind that said Motorhead. And sure enough I looked at the license plates it said Asus Spade. So somebody you have a Selos. Aren't you a big Motorhead fan.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, my favorite band of all time is Black Sabbath, But secondarily, yeah, I love Lemmy, I love Motorhead, and I am not in a small number worldwide, there are a lot of Motorhead fans, even though they're not, you know, the richest people in the world. But there was no way whenever motor haad toured that they wouldn't at least be able to fill small venues across the planet. You know, anytime Lemmy appeared anywhere, it did well. Seemed to me, you know, he didn't do so well as a movie actor, but he tried that out for a little while. Motorhead has a huge fan base, it's just not i'll tell you demographically. I don't think there's a lot of rich Motorhead fans. Oddly, but they were a weird crossover band because if you were like a punk rocker, you weren't allowed to like metal acts, right, and if you were like a metal head, you couldn't like punk stuff. But Motorhead was was one of those bands that you were equally allowed to appreciate. Wear a T shirt for go to a show for uh, you could see punks and and and long haired you know, headbangers at a show together at a Motorhead show, and there wouldn't be fights unlike there was in the eighties in Jersey a lot when the metal heads and the and the skinheads a lot would would clash with each other. You can bring everybody together at a Motorhead show and everybody loved it. And the funny thing is that even though people you know claimed that Lemmy was like, you know, the godfather of metal for a while and this, and that he played rock and roll and was a very talented musician and writer of music. In fact, wrote a whole lot of tracks for Ozzy Osbourne's up to then most successful album in the nineties, when he wrote a whole lot of tracks on No More Tears. If you take a look at it, it's not just that duet that he did with him called I Ain't No Nice Guy, but he wrote that he wrote lots of stuff from movie soundtracks and quite often would go out and play, like you know, with rockabilly acts and stuff like that, like really old rock and roll stuff. I remember him playing like Nadine and a whole bunch of different chuck Berry songs at live shows that I saw and heard later. He was like, just like, look, I just like rock and roll and that's my thing, and yeah I drink, and yeah I do drugs, and yeah I live the way I live and the hell with it. This is I'll be here for as long as I am and that's that. And he'd lived, uh what to be like seventy years old, I think.
Speaker 6: For him, Yeah, I just I just thought it was a really nice charge. Obviously they weren't hurting from honey, so so it was it was pretty nice. I may not be able to stick around too long, but I had one I had one more question for Jimmy James before I forget. He said something about James McCord being a kV KGB mole, and I'm just curious, is is there any verified evidence to support that or is just just a kind of a confident guess just what you're kind of drawing the conclusion? So when when Jimmy comes up, for at least my train of thought there, but whether he has been warm little strength that more than California we've actually had, it's been kind of hot in himid, which is really strange.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's been hot and humid in California.
Speaker 6: So there's obviously maybe I haven't really I've been so busy working. There's a tropical storm that came up from.
Speaker 8: The Pacific, and we've.
Speaker 4: Been having a lot of heat.
Speaker 6: But yes, today was I was up and down the whole San Joaquin Valley and working all through the night, and it was hot and more more usually we have heat but not the humidity, which is really kind of strange for here.
Speaker 2: So I hear you there really quickly just to help, and I'll ask Jimmy when we get him on. But Jimmy is taking that idea from doctor John Newman's recent work, uh, and statements about McCord. That's why, because yeah, I was just.
Speaker 6: I was just scurious that now hasn't doctor Newman. Hasn't he done a lot He's done a lot in the JFT research correct, Well.
Speaker 2: Yes, but in recent years he's been very much focused on this whole thing about a mole hunt. And uh, you know, if you take a look at the one recent book Popov's and all this, you know, going over these different things, which is connected to the Kennedy case. Because of the way Oswald was sort of shuffled through certain agency corridors, you know, like his two to one file what happened? There? Is there more stuff that was going on. There was interest in the Oswald character when he defects to Russia, and this and that or attempts to defect to Russia never officially does really, you know, and all kinds of weirdness. And then Newman gets into the documentation and apparently, and I got to be honest with you, I haven't seen the bear bones evidence on this, and I don't know what to say. But the last time I talked to Newman myself, I think he brought this up. And he brought it up somewhere else, and it might be in Popov's Mole, which I do I have a copy of that. I don't think I have a copy of that book, but it is one of his most recent books. And that's why Jimmy brings it up. And uh, you know, generally Newman is a very reliable source, although frankly he's hard to read anymore. Uh is stuff is difficult to read. I do not recommend it to any sort of novice researcher at all, because it's just you drown and his stuff I mean, you just do. Uh, it's very difficult to follow it, you know, but his older stuff was sorry, dandy, go ahead, no, no, I.
Speaker 6: Get it, but it's hard to read. I remember I was I was taking some philosophy camp classes and my professor said something that's his favorite philosophy as a manual count and I tried to read that and have to like that was lost and then uh. And I've read a lot of economics and John Mayn knees trying to read his stuff as like, oh my god, that's kind of way over my head. I mean, Adam Smith and call Marks were a lot easier to read, and even though they were born and long long landed. But yeah, I get it. It's if you don't recommend it. I get where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, there's a difference between getting bored during the course of a reading and getting completely like what the hell did I just read?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, And and I don't count myself as as somebody who is easily thrown off track reading things, but I'm easily thrown off track reading Newman's work, and I have to go back over and go, okay, oh I missed that, all right? I understand now, you know, and and it's just not easy, you don't see. That's why I like Mike Swanson because really, truthfully, this is why I love Mike is that he'll take something very complex and put it into very plain language. And I appreciate that. You know, I don't need it all brought down to that level all the time, but sometimes it helps, you know, especially when you're sitting there going, well, you know, if you go through this group and then you go through that group and then you realize that, I mean, there's just so much going on in Newman's writing sometimes and he doesn't take the moment to explain anything or slow down the information. You know, you wind up drowning and stuff too many new ideas. John, you know, calm down, slow it down. And it does seem like he is, because he's spreading it out over seven eight books. But even with him spreading it out over seven eight books, you go back to JFK and Vietnam or you know, especially the reissue of the Oswald and the CIA book. You can read his stuff. It's easy to understand. But you go through some of these newer books and you're like, what the hell did I just look at you know. I mean, I'm sorry. I appreciate his work. His research is great, he is unique. He's a great document guy. But good god, I cannot read some of his stuff truthfully. And yeah, I think when I had him on last time, you might have brought up this thing that Jimmy is referring to there.
Speaker 6: I read his book on the Possible. I thought I thought that one pretty well. Yeah, Mike Swanson's I did enjoy the Worst State. I haven't read his Vietnam book yet, so right at time, I'd.
Speaker 2: Like to read it same style, by the way, Uh, same style. But there's information in that book. Again, he's done some very intricate research. He's gone through a few things. He makes some different sorts of points in that book that that I've never talked about on the show, not even with him, that I find interesting. They're different from my point of view, and I find them, you know, at least as valid as anything else. Uh And and Mike, does you know again complex research. But then we'll turn around and tell you, look, this is the way this works and explain it, you know, so that you don't need to understand the terminology, and uh, you know completely Uh it's just, you know, get lost with Mike's work, which is great. Uh, And there's a lot of authors like Larry is good like that too, by the way, not as plainly worded as Mike Larry Hancock, but very very solid, very easy to understand anything. I don't know if you've read any of Larry's books.
Speaker 6: No, I haven't, but I've heard quite a bit of the interviews that you've had late, especially lately, and he seems to be he's easy to follow, but he just seems like he has a real common sense approach. The way he looks at the information. He doesn't seem like he's he's just kind of looking for the facts and kind of the basic explanation, if that makes sense. He's not kind of going off. It's not like he's got a hypothesis he's trying to prove. He's just kind of taking the some of the details and kind of making sense of that makes if. I'm That's why I understand the way you know, when you're interviewing him or you guys have a conversation, right.
Speaker 2: No, and you hear it all the time where I go, look, you know, I'm willing to jump out into this area or that area. But Larry goes, yeah, well, let's think about what was going on at that time, you know. Uh, And I love that because you have to be grounded in reality. I don't think that Larry's work is the you know, the Alpha and the omega in any sense. But it's necessary for people to get a sense of what's going on in a whole bunch of historical events. And you know, and he covers everything from you know, from ben Ghazi to Kennedy in one book. You know, Uh, he goes through stuff, you know, different covert actions even in unidentified What is he talking about in there? You know, he's not talking about little green men. He's talking about how the military and the intelligence agency has reacted, uh, which is a valid study, right. You can tell a lot by how they reacted. And I think he's right to point these things out. And it's not as though he's you know, averse to looking at or you know, refusing to look at conspiracy theory. But you got to bring something to the table and not just wild speculation. And then okay, now let's settle down into some facts. You got to at all times continue to check facts and prove your story. You know, it's more like journalism. To me, it's more like literally being a historian Larry, you know, even though technically I don't think he is an historian, but but you can count him as one because he's just relating to you what we can prove happened. And I think that's immensely important, you know, and should be the focus of most people's writing, especially when they're you know, you want to speculate, great, but identify it as such and then tell me what you have to back up your speculation, you know. But a lot of people skip past that. Doesn't this make sense? And that's it, you know what I mean? And I don't know. I really appreciate Larry. That's why I always make that point that he's very plain about the facts, and I think he's necessary reading, even if you want to go into the wildest of conspiracy theories. I think he's required reading when it comes to Kennedy and when it comes to a bunch of things. So that's why I recommend all of his stuff. But anyway, Danny, I know you're not going to stick with us too long, but I want to get over to Jimmy and anybody else who calls in okay, and I do appreciate your input.
Speaker 6: Yeah, as long as I can, I will hold on as long as I can. I just we have to run an airr and through my daughter so that family comes first.
Speaker 2: Thank you, absolutely, brother, Always family first, believe it. You know. Just like the other night when I had regular Joe coasting with me and something came up that was a family related issue. Yeah, yeah, man, get the hell out of here, go uh And I completed the show. I didn't release that podcast yet. That was last night's live show. You guys will get entertained if you didn't hear that because I went I went a little into a little different direction than I usually do on the show, and I played a lot of audio cliffs, and I was going to have Joe give you the conclusions, you know, to what what it is. I was playing what does this all mean to you?
Speaker 7: Joe?
Speaker 2: And he had to go early, so when he left, I completed the show, and I think I did it in a slightly different manner. So I think you guys will like that podcast, and I'll get some hate mail too, but it's okay anyway. So let's go to Jimmy James, who was questioned in that call about McCord and all that stuff. I mean, and p Pete. You know, I think I made some accurate points there regarding the writing styles of three people that are on the show a lot. Well, not so much Newman. Newman's only been on a few times, but Larry and and Mike. That's why I love their stuff. I mean, Mike makes things easily understood, and Larry very much sticks to what he can prove, not just what he can speculate about. That's why I like those guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Larry, Larry definitely has a he has a narrow path that he walks, and it's good. It's good that he does it because you can tell he wants to be accurate. He doesn't want to go veering off into some rabbit hole. But you can tell that he's confident in what the information has given you in the way that he delivers it.
Speaker 4: And Mike.
Speaker 3: I can listen to Mike, you know, go on and on and on about anything. Really he has as has a pleasing way of explaining something. Larry's just facts, man, fact fact facts, and he's full of them.
Speaker 4: He's like a walking dictionary.
Speaker 2: Right, And I love that because it's just we need more of that unless of a lot of the other crap we get quite frankly in the JFK.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, why why waste time on stuff that you can't prove, or you know, on a bunch of theories that.
Speaker 4: You know is really neither here nor there. Just stick to the fact, well.
Speaker 2: Right, and if you're gonna dive into the uh, you know, into the speculation pool, you should at least dive up with something that is very solid ground to begin with. And that's what Larry can do for you too, you know. And like I said, it's not just on the Kennedy case. A lot of stuff that he writes about. You know, you can take the majority of what he says to the bank about the history there because he has plenty of documentation. You know, he's gone back. Even though he does conduct interviews of actual figures, people that were involved and things like that, in a lot of cases it doesn't matter because he will stick to something that he just can't prove with one little statement, you know what I mean. Uh, And a lot of authors do that to us in these you know, historical point it's of interest right where it's like I came up with this one thing in this one statement, and this means this, you know, and it veers off into something that's like, wait a minute, you know, ten steps ago you could prove that, but now you're way away from it. Larry doesn't do that. Yeah, yeah, So Jimmy, Uh yeah, Danny is curious about the McCord thing that you brought up. And I think it's accurate that John Newman alerted you to it, and then I don't remember what else you will, you know what else you said about it initially, but you have mentioned it several times when discussing Watergate recently. So how you doing tonight?
Speaker 1: I'm doing good. How are you guys doing all right?
Speaker 2: All right? Pepete? Pepete seems to be okay.
Speaker 4: You know, we're doing pretty good. On Friday, I'm doing real good.
Speaker 8: I don't know about Pete bt. He seems a little off time, seems a little sleepy.
Speaker 2: Uh well, that's usually me, isn't that?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 4: No I did. I didn't get a nap in so I'm not sleepy.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm I'm trying to find that.
Speaker 4: Fine line on my air conditioner.
Speaker 3: It's either freezing or it's too warm, and I haven't been able.
Speaker 4: To split that millis you know that that micro.
Speaker 3: Millimeter of the fur movement on the dermystad you be able to get it perfect.
Speaker 8: You're never going to find that setting VP. Many have lived their lives looking and trying it.
Speaker 1: Just it can't be done.
Speaker 3: It takes me a while, but usually I can find the sweet spot.
Speaker 4: But with this this heat we've gone through.
Speaker 3: This past week, it's either hot like it's warm in here, let me you know, as air conditioner, or damn, let me get a seat shirt.
Speaker 4: It's cold.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't care what the National weather reports tell you. In my area banged one hundred and seven a couple of times this week. Uh, And it's hot and humid in Georgia. Now have you gotten up to like one o seven one oh five?
Speaker 3: But I had one o nine yesterday and I think today got up somewhere like one oh six.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's been.
Speaker 2: Brutal, yeah, I mean it's been one hundred five plus degrees though all week, uh in this region.
Speaker 4: And one hundred plus percent humidity.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, there's the other thing is it's like swimming out there. I mean literally you go out there and you can feel the humidity instantaneously. Uh, which is the best function of the air conditioner, even though you're trying not to either freeze or have it feel like gee, is that thing even on?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: Have you ever have you ever been in one of these greenhouses where they grow like tropical plants. So it's you know, you've got the humidity and you've got the water vapor that's going everywhere, and it's running down the plastic sides on the inside.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like you're in a query them and the windows are all wet.
Speaker 3: That's the way the windows have been on the back of my house for a week now. You can't see out of them for all the water condensation on the inside of them because of the difference in temperature.
Speaker 2: Well, then your air condition is not quite doing its job. It's not knocking out the humidity in the house, is it. If that if that's showing up on the inside if your windows, No, I.
Speaker 3: Mean the condensation it's not on the it's between the storm window and the regular window. Oh, you know, it's not on the outside of the house. But you've got that heat coming in and the humidity. I mean, they're the old storm windows, you know. That had air gaps in them and stuff like that. So yeah, that humidity gets on that inside window. You've got the refrigerated window against it, hotass window on the other side, right being a tropical rainforest in between.
Speaker 2: It's You're not sure if that's you know, condensation stuck to the window or the mist in between the windows. That's yeah, it's like you got clouds windows.
Speaker 3: Those zeal double pain windows are a luxury that I don't have.
Speaker 2: Yet, right, I got okay, fair enough. I mean we we just got single paines here, no double pain nothing. But but no condensation is building up on these windows that I've seen.
Speaker 3: But this is the first house that I've seen with storm windows on it in probably thirty years. My parents had them years ago and then we got rid of them and they got you know, new windows here, and everybody else that I know has these modern, you know, double clad vinyl windows.
Speaker 4: Not this place.
Speaker 3: This is the old window panes and the storm windows on the outside that you you gotta spread twenty pounds of lithium grease on to get them to work right through the season.
Speaker 2: Oh jeez.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they trapped that moisture in there, and it's like just a blanket of Well, you've seen one of those double pain windows that gets an air leak in it and the gas between them gets moisture in it. Yep, that's the way it's looking there with the storm windows.
Speaker 2: Pretty cool, random frosting, that's what I said.
Speaker 7: Looked out?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you looked out. It's like, oh, you know, that's a nice picture, right, It's.
Speaker 2: A frosty window. What can we see in that? Can we see an image of you know, is there a hunting face something?
Speaker 3: I don't know. If I get if I you know, see Jesus in one, I'll I'll take a picture of sell it on eBay.
Speaker 2: You should, I mean, at the very least turn into an NFT online. Are those things still out there? NFTs? I think they are.
Speaker 4: Jimmy, Yeah, but they've been using losing popularity.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Jimmy, how's how's temperature been where you are? I mean, are you are you in the one hundred and five degree zones? Or like California was? Like Danny said earlier, He's amazed it was like, you know, hot and humid in Cali. But how about you? How you doing.
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 1: Here? We're dealing with about nineties and very muggy, choking wet.
Speaker 2: Right. Oh yeah, well, and like I said, everything is wet here in Georgia in the morning, like guaranteed. You know, you're guessing as to whether it rained or not on various surfaces when you go out in the morning, because everything is covered in water for a bit, the sun comes up and cooks it, and then all the moistures in the air. And like I said, just walking through the air feels. I always call it swimming because I feel like I'm walking through liquid, you know, as opposed to air. It's just like that air.
Speaker 6: Chuck.
Speaker 4: I got a question. Sure, remember a few months ago when.
Speaker 3: They were talking about the cicada apocalypse this year? Oh yeah, Now I've been listening at night and I'm not hearing. In fact, I've hear very few cicadas compared to normal gears this year. And I'm just wondering, have you noticed the massive outbreak down there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a couple of months ago, I thought, wow, that must be the cicadas. And now for the past I would say eight weeks not a yeah, like nothing, Uh yeah, not even the normal sounds at night. Uh well, I mean, you know, normal and making we got gunshots every night. But outside of that, uh, and gunshots every day too. There's this guy a couple of a couple of houses down. I don't know what he's doing in his backyard, but you know, do you need to test every weapon you have every other day? I you know, come on, dude, after a while, you're not just wasting bullets. I mean, I'm just wonders.
Speaker 4: Maybe he's preparing for something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know, maybe maybe he'll do us all a favor and wipe out the block. I mean, this guy, I don't know. I don't know what his deal is. Anyway. I'm sure you're not a listener, pale so anyway, but none of none of the cicada noise past two months, I would say I did not hear cicada noise.
Speaker 4: Or another popular.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, but if there was a massive cicada presence, be pete, what do you think happened to all the bodies of the cicadas now? Because they were present still?
Speaker 4: Well, and that's the thing.
Speaker 3: You always look at the lower end of a trunk of an oak tree and you'll find ccado shells there, or they split out after they crawled out.
Speaker 4: On the ground. I'm not seeing them. Let's squirrels read them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, And that's the other weird thing is like, you know, when the weather would shift strange and certain storms would happen and you get high humidity for a while. In Jersey, it used to you would mind up walking down certain streets where it looked like it has rained snails in certain areas, and you'd have tons of like little mini snail shells everywhere because they were somehow driven out of the dirt from somewhere where you had a serious you know, And you'd see this in parts of Jersey where the dirt was not at the beach, but just like a mile or two away from the beach, it would look like it rained snails in certain places. There were so many little snail shells therewhere. I mean literally, you know, a whole lot more than you get from an acorn tree. And the squirrels don't want to eat the snail shells. They do eat the acorns, right, So you know, I used to see that kind of stuff. And I'm just wondering what happened to all the cicada bodies, because you know, I mean, after a little bit, they'll rotten they'll drop into the ground. It'll be dried dead bugs, whatever. But I don't know anything's drying out with this humidity. But you were saying, muggy where you are but in the nineties, so you get a temperature break, but you're experiencing humidity too, Jimmy.
Speaker 8: Yeah. When I, like a few days ago, it is just ridiculous. I turned my air conditioner full blast and it made my room seventy right. I was like, Okay, that's a bit ridiculous, right.
Speaker 2: And that's the other thing is now everybody's power bill is jumping up, and you're not sure if it's because you're cranking up the air conditioner or they're raising their rates depending right, good God, I don't know, man, It's it's a lot. It is a lot.
Speaker 8: All that this week going from three ninety nine to three fifty four and like a day, no explanation. I'm just we're just supposed to accept this fifty cents. What's the big woolf I remember when I was a kid when gas would go up a panny, What a big deal it was? Everyone point anyways, I want.
Speaker 3: To answer that, you know, you have a tass war over two cents in the nineties when.
Speaker 2: I yeah, in the nineties, when I started running gas stations in New Jersey, I used to have back and forth with these idiots. Uh, you know, right across the street from me over two cents, and people would rush from one gas station to the other based on a two cent difference, you know what I'm saying. Like it was insane. I mean, of course, a gallon of gas was just barely around a dollar back then. Uh, and yeah, that's that's how it was. And it was crazy. It was like, no, they're two cents cheaper, I gotta go over there. People would literally come to my gas station and bitch it me thinking I'm gonna drop the price on the gas because the guy across the street is two cents cheaper. Well, you ought to come down by two cents and then that way you'd be the same as him. I'd come here because I like this gas better, but two cents, I gotta go over there. I'm like, dude, if you get twenty gallons of gas, you're gonna save forty cents if you buy there as opposed to here. That's assuming as pumps are calibrated correctly. Okay, And I know mine are check the tags, but you know you're gonna say forty cents on twenty gallons, this is what you're worried about. And then you look at what else they're wasting money on or whatever, like sitting right in their front seat, and you go, dude, you're not that concerned about forty cents, But somehow this is your road to victory to get two cents less on the gallon of gasoline. You know what, do me a favor, go across the street, have a nice day. I mean I couldn't do it. And plus, we had laws in Jersey. You could only change your gas price once a day. Legally, that was the way it was supposed to go, and people would report you if you did otherwise. By the way, even if you dropped your price, I think when you dropped your price, your competitors would get pissed and call weight some measures on you. But when you raised your price, if you had to, you know, you had to wait twenty four hours to do it again. And that was even in the case of the post nine to eleven situation where we jumped, you know, fourteen cents in a day, which was the largest increase I had seen up to that point in time, a post nine to eleven. Yeah, there was a fourteen cent spike and people came in screaming at me in two thousand and one that I was, you know, price gouging, and I'm like, no, you don't understand. Here is my bill of lading, which you're allowed to see legally in any state in the Union. By the way, in a gasoline station, you can look at the bill of lading and I show you here's my price increase fourteen cents. Oh well, you went up thirteen cents. Yeah, I did, because that's the best I could do. I can't swallow a thirteen cent, you know, increase, because we don't make thirteen cents on a gallon of gas lean. People didn't understand this, they really didn't. But anyways, yeah, crazy though two cents used to make them nuts. Nowadays it moves ten cents fifteen. People go, eh, you know, it's not a big deal when it's four bucks a gallon. I guess I don't know, but it was a big deal when it was dollar a gallon, And somehow two cents would make people, you know, switch loyalties. I like to use Exxon Gas, but I got to go to that shell station now because it's two cents cheaper and their gas is okay, yeah, yeah, it's all okay, dude, but you know it's not two cents. Go go please. I don't have time for this anyway. The weedi dogs are getting loud. Got it, Jimmy, what's on your mind tonight?
Speaker 8: What I wanted to answer, Danny? Yeah, Chuck's of course right. Editing as far as McComb came from the research of doctor Newman, I guess I have to attend Major Newman. Look, this guy always brings the receipts when he was in the army. This guy, he's a Vietnam veteran. He was, He's held titles such as director assistant director of agencies within the Army. This man knows what he's doing. He knows what he's talking about. He based a lot of discovering solely in record see all of our travel from the twentieth century now is available, so a lot that helped him a lot. But I looked at his references and they're there's hungres Man. He doesn't say things unless you know he's correct, and pop offs Moll's the one about solely and then he's got a newer one. We're more about how he found.
Speaker 2: Uh James, Okay, so it's it's not okay. Look, I knew I was close to accurate. I knew where you got it from. I just couldn't remember the book and I guess pop Offs Moll was the one before. And then uh yeah, the new one, which is called what, I don't know.
Speaker 4: What it's called.
Speaker 8: I don't even know if it's released yet.
Speaker 2: That's the other thing is he was doing pre interviews about that book. So look, like I said, I'm kind of lost on Newman's work recently because it's hard to follow. Dude, it just is. I I hate to say it, And yeah, you're right. He brings the receipts he's worked with the NSA. He used to do very good explanations of how to read documents. I mean, I learned some of the very basic things about my understanding looking at transmittal of documentation from doctor Newman. But today I can't follow a lot of stuff he does. I just can't. You know. It's frustrated, and I'm sorry to say it, and I'm not saying it's bad.
Speaker 8: I think he's writing at a level basically for his peers, which would the Court War historians.
Speaker 2: Well, that could be. But you know, Roger Remington used to write and claimed that he didn't car he was writing for other historians, and it was dry and it was difficult to follow on occasion, but it wasn't like Newman's work. Newman gets me lost way easier. You know, I don't know. I hate to even say, because it's I would still recommend if you can follow what he's doing in his books, I would still recommend his stuff. But he's gone off in some directions here lately that I don't know. I don't feel as confident as I used to about it because I don't necessarily internalize it myself.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm willing to admit when I don't understand something. I don't say that I understand one hundred percent of everything at all times. I am not that guy. You know. I never claim to be infallible. But when I tell you I understand something is bad, I understand it's bad. When I tell you I understand something is good, I tell you it's good. But when I'm having troubles, I'll tell you that too. I'm going to give you an honest evaluation, you know, very much.
Speaker 8: Like like you know, I just just saying, I hope you invite doctor Newman back on soon, sweetly ask him some stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if he's willing to come on again before the conferences, I'd love to get John back to talk to him, you know. But I've invited some people lately who are are are not interested in speaking anymore at this point. I don't know what happened, but I mean they're just like, look, I appreciate you. I appreciate you. Did you know you help me sell books in the past, and and I've listened to your show and everything else. But I just I don't even want to do this anymore. I've been getting from a lot of people, and I don't want to call anybody out about it, but there are a bunch of people that no longer wish to speak in podcasts, that that that don't want to come out. They'll occasionally show up for a TV interview, but they don't want to talk to anybody anymore at length. And I don't know what that's all about, to be honest with you, Jimmy. And Doctor Newman is hard to book. Also, by the way, you know, he likes that one guy that that he did that podcast with, who I think is clueless by the way, Danny Jones or whatever, right is that his name, Danny Jones.
Speaker 8: I don't I wasn't worried to do anything. I mean, once in a while he puts out a lecture where she basically talks for a few hours about something. Oh yeah, I believe he's been a regular on him.
Speaker 2: He's not a regular on anybody's show, no, but he was sent me regular with this guy, Danny Jones, who was a younger guy. And I'm telling you does not seem to understand the material.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, at least those guys at Untold American Stories or whatever, those guys at least, you know, are somewhat read in on what it is they're talking about. But you know, but this is Danny Jones. Kid is like, I don't understand it. And Newman loves him. He told me that, you know, personally before we went to air here. Uh, you know, I like that guy. He's great. He invited me, you know, to come and sit down with him, right in front of him, and I'm like, well, you want to come to my house, come on, John, But uh, I can't afford to fly you anywhere.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're welcome.
Speaker 8: To call in right now and we'll listen to you.
Speaker 2: No, no problem at all. Absolutely. And by the way, we have a wireless caller here that I can't identify, So I'm gonna go take that call, and then maybe we'll try and take a break because we're already about an hour deep, Jimmy, but I'll come back around to you. Okay, great, Okay, So we'll put Jimmy on hold, and I've got a wireless caller whose number I can't read because my eyes are blurry, but probably I should know who it is. How you doing, well, you should.
Speaker 7: Know who it is.
Speaker 2: Oh I do not.
Speaker 7: I'll feel in.
Speaker 2: Sold Oh wait a minute, okay, now, I I once I heard insulted. This is Harlan, isn't it.
Speaker 7: I mean, why don't you just shit in my face?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: This got you? Well, you don't call me for two months or whatever, dude, I don't know what I've been.
Speaker 7: Busy, man, I mean hell, I mean I can't you know, sitting on the side of the road for an hour and a half, two hours to talk for you know, five minutes? I mean shit, I mean it's just been the loads has just been out the paces here the last couple of months, really the last six.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, look, some people I try and let them finish what they're talking about and it winds up crowding out somebody else on the show. But hey, it's good to hear from me. I have not heard from you in a while. How you doing everything? Okay, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 7: All right, I'm house man, I'm home. So I thought I'm Kyle of Liam the last couple of months. I mean, I tried to do a Don show last week and was nagle mad Internet and tried to do the same thing with Nature Boy on the same night, got Magnif Patty and the Men. Nature Boy finally done something last Saturday. I even tried Tom show. I also last actually Men Nature Boys last Friday this past one. But you know, ship were that I might most of the time, I just ain't got the internet signal, you know, to do a podcast on Friday night, and then a lot of times on Friday night, I'm just in the position to word that, you know, about hour and a half, two hours. It just screws me up, you know, all the way back. And then you know, I ain't really would you say, I'm not counting many something kind of goofing around all in the camp. That's my food. But here I am.
Speaker 2: There you go, And you know I was. I popped in on Saturday Night Anarchy, right right around the Trump shooting incident, and uh, you know it was it was kind of weird over there, and I was trying to get them to go to the Prescott Prince and they were like, okay, we got to go. And they quit in the show when they were going to get a live press conference right then and there. And I'm trying to give him the Lake and stuff like that, and I just went to my own air did it? You know? Uh what am I going to do? I got to go.
Speaker 7: Over that must have been. That must have been week before last, because last week when I was on my way back, I stopped and you know, man, lord, they was eight or nine people there, and you know, I mean everybody. You know, it's like we used to say, you know, on the Sea Bee Radio, almost like sitting on a truck stop and everybody's trying to key over each other. And I was sitting like a parking lot in Kansas, and I've been there for about thirty five minutes and you know, a guy come over, you know, from outside and asked me, was all right, Jay? You said, well, said you're going to have to move, you know, you can't say you're much longer. And I said, okay. Then I just backed up, you know, and went on and there wasn't any I knew I had it signal there, you know, the dude to stream and everywhere after that for probably over in an hour. It's just gonna suck, you know. I mean I feel like when you when you really don't have good internet, where you're just in a damn way on the show.
Speaker 2: You know, no, true, very true.
Speaker 7: I know Peterkas had that in and you know today on Don show, you know he's always got good internet. But yeah, you know that's O call free markets. You know there always loads work on. Yeah, it's it ain't been through free here luckily. Hey, let me look freedom, you know.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a couple of things, uh, Harland, Because you know, I took notice of Don getting all upset about the Olympics, and you know, because he put out a blog post and I think one of his recent podcasts was about it, and you know, the Olympics are Satanic now because of the Last Supper and this and that. And I found it funny because he was like, oh, well, I guess they're they're making Dionysus into a drag queen. And I'm like, well, don read your history, because Dionysus is not necessarily male or female as a god. You gotta look. Actually, he's one of the more hermaphroditic possibilities there in the pantheon. Don, it's not all about Christ, Don and it's Olympics. It's probably Greek mythology that you know, is being frenchified in front of the world with these drag queens and all this other avant garde nonsense, because it's the frogs man, what do you want? Look, I know I'm racist when it comes to French people. I can't help it. I don't know why. It's the only group of people on the planet that I just go no, I don't like them. It's just that simple. I don't know if that's a Sicilian thing. I don't know if that's some weird thing that happened to me as a child. But you know, at the French, I don't care. Screw them. I just and the Olympics. I'm gonna get all upset now. No, Don's upset at the Olympics. It looks like to me, what are your thoughts on that number one war two? Wait? Wait, I'll give you the other thing I want to hand you, and then I'll let you go on it and roll the other thing I want to hand you. Besides the friendshipied Satanic Olympics, that Don seems to be upset at is Richard Simmons died and doctor Ruth Weszheimer died. And I'm having a Mandela effect problem here because I could have swore they were both already dead, really, both of them? What's wrong with me here? I mean, Ruth Westeimer was old in the eighties when Sam Kittison was making fun of her, I thought she was dead long time. And Richard Simmons, who disappeared for a long time, you know, stayed out of the public light. I thought he was dead too. I don't know why I feel like Richard Simmons died a year ago and Ruth Wesheimer must have died ten years ago. Why are we getting this now? Is it just me? Have I taken too many hard hits to the head what's going on on there? And the other thing the Satanic princhipied cross dressing Olympics in in uh you know over there, Don's upset or you? So how about those two things. I'll just hand it to you. Harland.
Speaker 7: Well, Richard Simmons, I hadn't heard about it. That old lady. I probably know where if I seen some of the camp Sam Cannison down on her years ago. But I don't know her either.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you don't remember looking.
Speaker 7: Looking for him when he was alive, you know, and so yeah, okay, but Harlan.
Speaker 2: Harland Harley, wait a second, you telling me you don't remember the short, little scrunched up lady who gave sex advice doctor oath less time. Okay, Well, she died recently, and like this week. When did she die, be Pete, When did she and Richard Simmons each die? I mean this week right.
Speaker 4: During the past week, during.
Speaker 2: The past week, and I could have swore both of them are dead. Richard Simon was like a year or two ago, and her like ten years ago. I thought, because she was old. I mean again, you know, Kennison asked, what did you uh you know? Did you uh did you suck it on horseback? Annie Oakley? Come on, when's the last time you saw a penis? Doctor Ruth? You know? And then he said, you know, I bet you doctor Ruth's uh uh. You know, badge looks like an old grilled cheese sandwich. How about that? And he said, now when you go.
Speaker 7: Home, lock that old woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's old woman.
Speaker 7: That was right in the books back then, eighties and oh yeah about now yeah yeah, yeah, you got.
Speaker 2: It now okay, and you and you know Richard Simmons, come on, ladies, let's sweat sweat into the oldies. Deal with me. Hell no, no, no, no, yeah, I know, I know who Okay, okay.
Speaker 7: I mean, I just I just didn't know he died. I mean it's like the uh, this whole Life supper thing. I didn't know anything about it that he did busted loose because you know they're for you know, I'm assuming that had a busted loose Black Life Thursday and Friday, and I just I was like going to sleep, getting up, you know, driving listening to you know, some of the stuff I usually listened to YouTube and stuff, trying to get carried up on some what's going on with the Trump Deal because I know that's gonna be on Nature Boys Show, and Nature Boy I guess it had just kind of hit him and I hadn't heard anything about it, and Steve from Ay and Wake Up put some videos on and you know his first time, you know, I saw it, and I soon at the time that hit was like gospel facts that that was their version of the Last Suffer. And since then, you know, it's just something that's came out that everybody's just saying that they are you know, it's something from the right that they're saying that, you know, this is the Last Supper that's insulting Christianity and blah blah blah. It's what it seems like it's playing now to see now, however, far as the Satanic stuff and blah blah blah, I'm going to say hi for what I said on the Nature Boys Show last week, and I'm gonna just finish it off like this. If you threw some maga hats on them, and if they was voting for you know, the Chosen One, hell, they would be fine, you know what I.
Speaker 2: Mean, even with the cross dressing, even with the cross tress, added Magahattan. It's okay.
Speaker 7: Well, you know this year, from what I understand that, you know, all the anti slash negative lgb Q plus one two three x y zz stuff has been took out. The Republican platform was the gimmick I was saying on Twitter. So I mean, I would assume, you know, because you know, the Republicans, they love, you know, run with the gimmick of r fill in the blank is better than the Democrats fill in the blank. So I'm just saying, I'm just doing that out there. Don's last article I saw it today just to post something again about America two point oh. He likes to use that, which I think that's a you know, a good headline that he has. You know, he's all the time talking about you know now in the New American blah blah blah. I've not read it, but you know, hey, folks, look, this is the way I look at him. Same way with the basketball, the football, any other sports. If you didn't have a problem until somebody told you to have one because somebody kneeled, because somebody is crossed, because somebody is doing whatever, if you didn't have a problem to the last ten full of years with the politics that they was pushing with them shitting in the conservative's face and them saying yes, master, shipping my face again. I don't know what to tell you. That ain't nothing towards Dawn. I'm just saying, just generally speaking, that's my policy, and I'm gonna tell you something other else because this has something to do with the Olympics too. This whole thing about this quote tranny that beat this girl to death and she had to give up to find out supposedly, supposedly it is a female that was born with a vagina. You know, she's a I guess you could call her a you know, an old V for original vaginal cavity. But anyway, it's the same way like that. You know, this didn't come to find out, you know, wasn't a transsection, hadn't had anything shut off. But I'm just saying, and I'm coming at this from the angle not that I'm a Democrat, not that I'm a liberal, somebody that is, you know, middle of the road, right wing on a lot of issues. I'm sick of this fake fucking outrage. If your daughter get it, and we're gonna get to that because I've got another good in here on the whole quote, Oh and it's your daughter, and we're gonna talk about your fucking sons here in a minute too. That I brought up fling, the shelling up blushes. If your daughter is going to step into the ring with a real quote you know, born with a penis person and she gets to hellbeat out of her that, you know, what do you want me to do? If your daughter is gonna swim against quote men are transactional or whatever, what.
Speaker 8: Do you want me to do about?
Speaker 7: Quit fucking done it? If if always women that's pitching about men and women's sports, if they would say, no, we're not participating in this, and enough of them does it to what they can't even have a game, then they'll have quit it. If not ed it in the story, I'm sick of hearing that bullship. He is anybody in America. I understand some of these other countries with their athletes been forced or whatever, but is anybody in America had a gun held to their heads or the hinder threat to go participate in the swim match girls with boys or just pick the sport or the activity. You know, I hear you.
Speaker 2: Look, I'm one hundred percent on your side here with this. I'm tired of hearing it, and I think it's a freaking sport, you know what, It's not something that has I mean, yeah, okay, there's you know, there's monetary consequences. Yeah, okay, great. But here's the other thing too. You know, the girls that are getting into a boxing ring that didn't even used to be. First of all, girls didn't participate in boxing, all right, but you know now they do. Look, man, you're going in there. You're taking some serious risk. I'm sorry, you just don't.
Speaker 7: And I want to say I want to ask a few other things about this Last Supper. I heard David Knight once last week Keeve, and he had a pretty good little section on one of his shows. I think it might have been they have been money your Tuesday show. I can't remember, you know, saying one that. You know they have parodied in satire and lampoon the Last Supper several times in over the years. But I do believe that there is a lot of this stuff. It is to throw it in Christian's face. I do think that there is a lot of people up there now, probably more than ever, is run from Christianity. A lot of it I think is based on these up in your face, kick your taste out for a nickel hypocrites too. I think they're doing as much damage. And I'm, you know, to kind of expand on who I'm talking about. Is these kind of people that, you know, what cuts your throat over a nickel, that would lie and swear up and down that whatever their sands, the gospel be eternal victim. You know, the people that's running out here hollering, don't judge me, but they'll judge these that same damn crowd. You know, I just want to make, you know, make it to stay clear. But I do think there's a lot of stuff out here in the modern times that is against the average every day Christian. But when it comes to these sports and stuff, it's like when everybody went to kneeling a few years ago and then just all of a sudden, all that shit stopp You had all these conservatives runn out here, burning their damn hats and their shirts and their memorabilia. Chuck, I know you've had to remember me saying that at one time or not on your show, and then they don't watch that one game or a week and next thing, you know, they're right back panning into the grill. I mean that is worse, if you ask me, than the people that's doing then so and this satanic stuff. I've not seen exactly what you're saying that you know that Don said, He's probably got a good reason in his mind that he said it, that's the way that he feels. But yes, I do believe that they are people that is leaning more towards that kind of outlook or religion. And I think, you know, it's more acceptable now than what it was ten years ago and twenty and thirty and forty and so on, and it'll be more acceptable ten years from now, five years as we go home.
Speaker 2: Well, look, and I guarantee you this, Harlan. I want to be Pete to see and comment on some of what you just said, but I guarantee you this. If I was able to spark a viral outrage and did something anti Christian in public and really pushed it hard and inspired serious outrage, here's what I guarantee you. By the way, I would get a hell of a lot of attention, I'd make some money on it, and I would become a lot more of a popular broadcast slash podcaster overnight just through the outrage. That is a strategy. Let's not forget that too, Okay, but you feed right into it, you know, you feed right into it some people because it's like, oh, this is all about Christianity, they're spitting in the face Christianity with it. Okay. So first of all, the Last Supper, which is a passover satyr to my mind anyway, uh you know, yeah, okay, fine, you think that they're messing with your symbols, But I gotta tell you, I'm thinking, because you know, it's the Greek Games and it's the Olympics and all that, I'm thinking it might be more of a Dionysus thing, which, by the way, again, Dionysus is not a male god. A lot of the gods were hermaphroditic when you read the actual stuff, you know, not the children's version. Okay. They they in some cases could be either sex or both. So they and and and also they would sleep with men, they'd sleep with women. There's all kinds of fun stuff in Greek history. Guys, why do you think that terminology exists with hookers? If you use the word Greek with hookers, what are you asking them to do. I'll leave it at that. Be Pete.
Speaker 7: By the way, I don't even say I saw the word that you're saying. But I never even heard of dinosus, you know, vaginal and Nasus, painous and Nassis or here and the hell that gimmick that's going around that they're claiming, that's what it is. You know, I've never heard of that ship.
Speaker 2: It's part of the Greek pantheon.
Speaker 7: It's you know, a little bit of Greek gam But go ahead there.
Speaker 2: Ancient I'm just gonna tell you ancient Greek mythology, Dionysis is the god of wine and celebration and is in a lot of ways androgynous, hermaphroditic, bisexual, all of that. Actually, and that's ancient Greek stuff. Okay, I'm not I'm not making this up. Go look it up, guys, you know, please be Pete, go ahead and you can comment on all this if you like.
Speaker 4: Olympics. Man, I don't give us ship. Really, I'm burned out on the Olympics.
Speaker 3: Since they changed, you know, from being what was it every four years and switching you know, now they run the winter in the summer in the same years. It's I don't know. I've lost out on the Olympics for quite some time. And I mean I've seen a few impressive things. Some of the swimming. It's amazing how fast those people can.
Speaker 4: Move through the water. But other than that, you know, I'm not into the gymnastics. There's very few sports in the summer.
Speaker 3: At games that I like, and I love a lot of the winter sports games on summer I'm not into track and field and swimming, and you know, what is it the women's gymnastics at all?
Speaker 4: To hell with it?
Speaker 3: As a kid, rugby team has done if American female rugby team has done well, and I was.
Speaker 4: Surprised by that. But other than that, you know, I really don't I'm not into the basketball.
Speaker 2: You know, back forty I.
Speaker 4: Really don't care about the Olympics.
Speaker 2: I got you. But back forty years ago, when like Mary lou Rettin was popular and it was like I could still name some of those female gymnasts, I used to love to watch them. Actually, but I'm talking about when I was a kid. I have not been interested in the Olympics. And don notes you know the time that we sent the Dream Team, the NBA Dream Team, because why is it that America keeps losing in an American sport well because all of the other teams have you know, steroids and professional athletes of their own versions of it competing. So we sent all of our NBA people there and kicked the crap out of them, right, and then they did the Baseball Dream Team and all this other stuff. And you know, Don makes a good point, but it's buried and all this other stuff. He talks about how you know Jim Thorpe well or Jim Thorpe had to surrender his medals, which is garbage because he played semi pro ball at one point, right, and that should have disqualified him from participating in the Olympics. And I'm like, you know what, there's a good point, and somebody ought to correct that, But at this point in time, I don't care that much, honestly. You know, it's like, what is what is this? Is this going to put more food on my family's dinner table? Is this going to improve anybody's life that I know? Good?
Speaker 3: Just for pure entertainment and I don't know community pride. You know, he gives you a chance to stand up and shout us a big deal.
Speaker 2: Well, they do that they do that at Trump rally is.
Speaker 4: Now an Olympics sport.
Speaker 2: They do that at Trump rallies, and there ain't no athletes on the stage, So you can chant USA anywhere Hulk Cogan shows up, people are chanting USA. So screw it. You can chant USA in your house right now, do it. And that's why I ended the show on Thursday doing that actually, just because you can do it anytime anywhere. Okay, I don't think the Olympics are the thing that they used to be, and I just don't care, and I don't know some people, I guess not.
Speaker 4: The thing they used to be.
Speaker 3: You know, in this state, they're talking about allowing high school football players, okay, and baseball player well athletes. I guess it covers all the sports. They're allowing them to be paid for playing. And I'm thinking, you know, we amateur sports is one thing, professional sports is something else, and we've now we've just blurred the line between the two.
Speaker 4: So I guess everybody's a professional athlete now.
Speaker 3: But when you start adding things like break dancing as an Olympics sports, that's kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 2: But if you're gonna mind monetize their games, if you're going to monetize them if at some point you're even selling jerseys with their name on them because they're so popular as a college athlete, as a high school athlete, as whatever. You know what, why don't they deserve a piece of that BPTE? Do they or do they not? You know, that's the counter argument to that. I get it. You know, there's amateur and there's professional. But here's the thing. If you're going to turn everything into a money making industry, you know, is there any reason in the world that the guy who was actually out there doing the thing that everybody wants to see shouldn't be getting paid for it. If he can earn the money, why not let him get paid for it? I say, yeah, I don't know why that's such a dispute too. But you were saying something, Harlan, I'm sorry, did I cut you off?
Speaker 7: No, just a couple quicks saying if they're going to set over here and make money off of it, black, especially the colleges do, and I'm sure we're some of the hostcos just not. They're not making any money from ticket sales and jerseys to mount anything. You know, And my part of the world that I'm aware of. But yes, if they're going to make money, if it's a say, the University of Tennessee. I've said this, you know, ever since you know, I was in high school, those guys is if everything's on the up and enough, like we're told because everything to do with my schools all ways, you know, the gospel and professional and if even if it ain't, they're gonna make it to be. Everybody there that's participating should be paid during the season, practice and everything else so they're not out here trying to work bah blah blah. Then plus doing school and practice, so well, they should at least get a little bit of something to replace a job or something like that. I mean, you know, nowadays, if it was a couple grand a month or three thousand, that be better than nothing. But as far as you know, the Olympics in general, I think that time that they had the Dream Team, I think that's the reason why that they allowed all that is because you had all those guys. It was such a big deal and it was such a big drawl, and I think it was taboosta Olympics. And I'm sure there was money, you know, into it, because look at this play thirty years ago, you didn't really have all this politics wrapped around in the basketball. I mean, you know, when I was a kid, I watched Michael Jordan's, Scottie Pippin, Dennis Roding when it was all on the Bulls, you know, when they won those street championships back to back. But you know nowadays where everything is. You know, if you're right of a communist, you know you're a white supremacist, racist piece of trash. You know, if you ever thought about to build a right you're owning a gun. You're skinned. Why no, fuck them, you know, I mean they can take that somewhere else. And those conservatives that's sitting and watching that stuff and pumping money into it, I go to it because you're just sitting their fund and you know the same stuff that's beating you down.
Speaker 2: Mh, you have it. I I I don't know what to say to that. What do you think me? Pete?
Speaker 3: Well, my point about my high school football players getting paid is because it's.
Speaker 4: A public school.
Speaker 3: You know, once after if it's in college, that's a whole different ball game. But we spend too much Kids spend too much time during their school day doing other ship than going to school.
Speaker 4: So if we're.
Speaker 3: Gonna, if we're gonna professionalized high school sports, let's remove the sports and put it in private sports clubs and let them handle it, and let's get back to teaching in classrooms.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll give you example that you give you an example of college growing up.
Speaker 3: One of the few football teams that we see playing college sports back when you had three major networks was Notre Dame and it was because they had a nationwide following, I don't know, connection to the Gratholic Church, whatever you want to call it. But growing up, you saw Michigan, you saw Notre Dame, you saw UCLA because those were the big draws where we were living. Those were the games that they would show in that region. Hockey was the same way. You had about four or five teams that you would see based on living in you know, and these were large cities that we were living in. So yes, they would carry the sports, they'd carry the regional team if they could. But you know, those those are professional sports teams.
Speaker 4: They're there to make money. That's the whole purpose.
Speaker 3: Yes, and players deserve their cut playing and simple college college football is one of the number one driving factors to fund colleges today. The only disagreement that I have is they put all these scholarship physicians out there for these athletes to draw them in because of the TV money involved. That's one reason Notre Dame when it joined the ACC the Atlantic Coast Conference, they didn't do it in football because they didn't want to have to.
Speaker 4: Share their TV revenue with ABC Sports.
Speaker 3: Because they're getting paid a fortune for those games and it's helped build their program.
Speaker 4: Got no problem with that.
Speaker 3: This is college. That's one thing. These guys are preparing to go into the professionals if they choose to do so. I understand that. But high school. Let's keep high school to education. If the sports I mean Texas, try pulling football out of high schools in Texas, luck ain't going to happen. It's a part of their culture. I mean, that is big money down there, and it's big support. I just can't see kids make it. We're putting too much emphasis on this is your only shot at life is being able to go out there and catch this ball.
Speaker 4: We you know, we're gonna prepare you for it. We're gonna give you a little cut on the side. We're gonna turn you a professional, you know, in the ninth grade.
Speaker 3: Now, that needs to be kept out of our schools and our schools going back.
Speaker 4: To teaching kids something well, fair enough, I only complaint with it.
Speaker 2: Fair enough. Listen, we got about a half hour left, and here's what I'm thinking of doing is taking a quick break and then opening up all the phone lines everybody who's hung on, and let them all talk to each other. What do you think about that, be Pete, that sounds good fun? All right, let's do that here on the call in show at ten pm Eastern, though we'll be joined by Aaron Fronzi. The Age of Transitions will begin, and that'll be followed by Uncle the Podcast at eleven pm Eastern. But up until then, I'm going to take a quick break here, get a drink, and let these guys all on the phone lines just to have a chat with each other. On the Friday night Open Mic O'Kelly effect, we're closing out the week with this one, and hopefully you'll stick around and you can still join us at three one nine five two seven five zero one six three one nine five to two seven five zero one six. You'll return.
Speaker 3: Evilation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, call it the truth about the Day pay Assassination?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, what do you want to know.
Speaker 3: Judy Baker's wild claim Oswald girlfriends he knew Ruby and Barry handswer weapons.
Speaker 2: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, on the.
Speaker 8: Building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 9: Come on, now, has it real effort on the Day of pay Assassination? Book Into Flames.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com, enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the ca to get at well a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judithbary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Vary Baker in her own words o Chili dot com.
Speaker 9: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of The Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information The Warstate dot Com, h.
Speaker 10: H have you expressed my caller school? Is there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com?
Speaker 2: If not, necessarily replied, he uses jelly dot com or Jolly and we are not responsible for any stupidity which you might issue. Thank you. Let him know, let him know, let him know, got to let them know. I'm all shock letting care rocks in the ballot at the Black Show.
Speaker 5: This is James Corbet at Corner Report dot com and you're listening to the Olly Affected Olly dot Com.
Speaker 2: Oh my mic didn't unlock there for a second. Anyway, we're back segment number two, final segment of the Friday Night Open Mic VPIZZ with me. I'm opening up the phone lines and I'm gonna let whoever's on there straight up onto the network. It looks like we lost Danny in California. Let's see, Yeah, we lost Danny in California, but we got Harlan and Jimmy James on the line, and could be you've joined them as well. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Uh, Jimmy James, any comments you want to throw at Harlan for the stuff he was just talking about, or you know, maybe you got a viewpoint on the Olympics or any of these other things going on. Go ahead, guys, I'll leave the floor over to you, all of you. I'll just shut up and lean back.
Speaker 1: Well that Jimmy.
Speaker 8: James has always condemned splasphemy and the Nation of France. Other than that, I need to get these links and numbers for Don the Nature.
Speaker 1: Boy advance because I can't find their stuff.
Speaker 8: I remember one day specifically I wanted to find and call Don's show. I couldn't find out find even where to get his stuff righting in in. So please guys leave leave some links in the chat room.
Speaker 7: Well, I'll tell you a couple. I'll take a couple of ways. Jammy James, do you have Twitter or Face?
Speaker 1: Look, no, I don't have none of that.
Speaker 7: Well that's you're gonna have to to go there, or you can go over to YouTube and you can look up Don Jefferies And when you quite time in Don Jeffries on YouTube, it's going to have different videos that he's been into, so you'll have to kind of look down there to find his channel. And he has a show every Friday evening from five to seven Eastern Todd Eye Protest. That's one place that you can find him at and also on the same channel, and it's on the other channels, but that's just where that me personally that I always watched at as him and Tony Arterburn and Billy Ray Valentine are on at noon Eastern every Saturday with America Unplugged rosso on Rock Fin and a lot of those guys share it on Twitter, but you're probably gonna have to get Facebook or Twitter. Vance has got a Twitter. I've not talked to him for several months, ever since I lost his phone number, and he wasn't on at least Saturday Night Anarchy that I saw last.
Speaker 2: Weekend, she wasn't on.
Speaker 7: And no, I didn't see him on there, which got there. There were seventy three people on there, but I looked David, you know, was zooming. It's even got knocked off once. Been trying to zoom it in because the more on string Yard that you have, you know, the smaller, you know, the boxes get. And you can also look on Rock find for America Unplugged channel and Don stuff should be on there, you know YouTube, You're probably gonna be able to find a lot of his stuff, you know there. Once you find this channel, then just kind of go back, you know, down the list on the bdeos and you can find him at Don Jefferies on Facebook and Don Jefferies on Twitter X you know whatever. But I used to didn't I refused to get on Twitter myself for a long time. But I will say this the difference between Twitter and Facebook. There's a lot more people on there that's not using the real name, which you know, most everybody around these podcasts knows that Harlan Stonewalls not my real name. It started out as an extra account on Facebook when I kept getting putt in Facebook jail for commenting on the truck driving pages.
Speaker 3: And you know all that.
Speaker 7: But anyway, and here we are, you know, going on seven years later. But people on X seems like that they're more honest and they'll say stuff that they won't say on Facebook.
Speaker 3: Just like, for.
Speaker 7: Example, the JD Vance situation. I saw a lot of people that has criticized them, people that was on the right, not like you know, never Trumpers, not like these people trying to pretend they're Republicans. But it seems like, you know, honest criticism. You will see that more wor over there than once you will Facebook. But you need to get you a couple of them, even if you're not saying anything, just to be able to you know, find out some stuffs. Keep up with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, see these guys they broadcast through the social media platforms whereas I go through the radio apps and stuff, so you know, you don't need to sign up for things to get me. Actually, if you get an app, you got it. You know you can listen to your local radio stations and you can listen to my stream twenty four to seven to the same radio apps. A lot of these guys don't do that. You know. Rock Fin is a subscriber service, so you know you got to sign up for that thing. Different stuff like that.
Speaker 7: Boy. Yeah, well just real quick, Nature boy. You can look for him on Twitter and also on Rumble. I think on Rumble hit his naughty but Nature I can't remember exactly. If you guys are talking, I'll go see if I can't find him through my Rumble where I've got him followed, and I'll be able to give you that information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to drop the links in the chat room, I don't care cross promote everybody put Ton's.
Speaker 7: Last I can't. I can't grab him in the chat room, but I'll try to send them to you on Facebook, rap Mouth.
Speaker 2: We're on there, Okay, either there or email, don't matter. Now, I'll get them. I'll post them. Yeah, no problem. Look, I'm all for it. You know, Naughty by Nature is spelled n a U t I by the way. That's how he spells naughty like as a nautical by nature. That's that's nature Boy's thing. Uh, just so you know, and he's got to learn when I when.
Speaker 8: I google nature Boy, believe me, I got a bunch of weird stuff, but find what I wanted to find, I bet but.
Speaker 2: Naughty by Nature Nauti by Nature, and his podcasts come out through all the regular distribution. He you know, he did learn that from me, put it through the regular distribution too. Uh So he's got an audio version out there, and he's also got something called The Third Rail, which he does. And I think I've been part of both of those shows now. But that's not why I'm willing to promote it. It's just you know, there you go. Fine. You know, him and I needed to part ways. That's all that was. And it got done. So you know, he's welcome on this show. I'm apparently welcome on his show. Everything's good. But we just needed to part company because we had different visions of what it is we wanted to accomplish, and I was tired of arguing with him. So that's really what happened there. So I didn't want him as a producer anymore. There you go, But he produces his own stuff just fine, which I think is what he needed to do. There you have it, and I would recommend, yeah, go find him on Rumble and a uti by Nature. There you go, Naughty by Nature, you know, kind of an homage, a little double entendre. And he launched himself pretty well on Twitter and through the social media stuff and America Unplugged and all that stuff which Tony rdburn has. Over there, there's also a website for Don's work, but nobody ever mentions it, not even Don, which I find funny. It's like Don jeffriesmedia dot com or something. And over there, I think you can get a hold of the live broadcasts. Is he live on YouTube at Harlan or is that just replace?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yes, yes, he does do live on YouTube and the American Unplugged will be there tomorrow at at twelve pm Eastern.
Speaker 2: There you go, Jimmy, So you want to try and call Don Jeffries tomorrow this, yeah, noontime Eastern.
Speaker 7: Well, he doesn't have a copy of situation. If somebody's on his show, to send them my string yard link. But I've just said you hid your boys link. Now I'm trying to find don't your own rumble.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll get those and I'll post. No, he's not on YouTube, but he's on I know. You can find these guys through Twitter though, if you do sign up. That's another thing, Jimmy. You could just sign up for a BS account on Twitter and just go, you know, find out information on there. Never post a damn thing. There's plenty of accounts out there that do that, by the way that I take notice of. Yeah, that's the majority of people, unless they get really irritated and then they start saying stuff on there and then they get addicted to that. So just saying you know, they get a little reaction on there, and all of a sudden, you know, they're happy. And I've seen that happen a bunch of times. And I've also seen people come and go on Twitter like, you know, I just had a regular Joe on he had a Twitter account, took it down, put it back up, took it down. He doesn't want to stick with it, So there you go. Anyway, Yeah, let me get this message.
Speaker 8: In the world of reality. If you want to call it that or whatever. I don't know what this moons. But Bill Maher had for a guest on his show, The wa two week girl.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, tonight.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, no, it's like last week on the show or something, so it's not two Here, go ahead. You explained it to him.
Speaker 2: But I don't even know what that is. But what is that?
Speaker 7: You don't You don't know what the hot two girl is?
Speaker 2: No, I do not. I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, here we are again. We circled back. Why has everything got to come back to suckond a cock? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Look, I'm not intentionally going on.
Speaker 7: And I'm just saying and generally speaking, but basically, this girl was down at Nashville. I hearn her friend. Bless her heart. She's about half drunk.
Speaker 2: Oh no, bless her heart.
Speaker 7: And I'm not trying to run the crown, but man, she you know, this guy got to messing with her, asking her stupid questions. And I'm sitting there and scratching my head trying to think back, you know, where I was. She's like twenty two, and I'm sitting there trying to think. You know, if I might have been you know, I might have had somebody to hotail motail back in the day down that way. But anyway, because she she said the worst way she was acting, it was just funny and general. But anyhow, U she said, the guy asked her something to effect, what do you do to keep a man or impress him? And she said, you know you've got a talk too, you know what, and spent on that saying and it just went wild here for the last I mean, hell for the pride. It it took over Twitter. I mean, I've made some videos, you know, all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's just well, okay, well, you know what, there's worse things to get bothered about for a minute.
Speaker 7: Look look it up, look I file I've got it here over on running Bull his gimmick over there talking about Don, which it looks like he's a little behind. I found one of them. Here's author Jefferies, you know, like an author of the book. And I thought he had another one that said Don Jefferies. But I always here is kind of old. But I'm gonna send you that link to have already sent you Nature boys rumbling, and I'll dig up Don's I can find his gimmick over on Facebook pretty over on YouTube pretty quickly. But nature was in the sense your message on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were saying, be Pete.
Speaker 4: I just I just put the original video for the hawk to a girl link.
Speaker 8: In the okay, and I and I have put She also said Bill Bill Maher offered her a job. I bet he just look right now, you're hot, he says, I'll give you a show right now, but you have to do it exactly the way I want. I want it to be a kind of doctor Roof type thing. You know what I'm saying. Advice.
Speaker 2: Somebody's got to take that mantle over now. Huh yeah, okay, why not give some advice?
Speaker 7: Oh my god, I'm sending you his his YouTube. Okay, I'll cho okay, cool.
Speaker 2: I have copied some links. I've copied some links to the Ocelli chat just for you guys, you just so you know, but I'll put the YouTube copy think from you know, directly from Marlin. I'm just grabbing it and putting it there so you know, follow it your own lute.
Speaker 7: Yeah, good, Well, let me throw one more thing out there and I'll shut up. Now that it's been you know, we're in the third week since the attempt on Trump. I mean, does anybody have any change in views or have found out anything?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 7: This week I've not been able really to keep up with which is much this week because we're not being off. But the last you know, I was sinned that they've got a new Secret Service director. Now he's really been pounding the pavement that you know that, Yes, it was figures, blah blah blah. And I also did see that, you know, Trump's here, you know, had miraculously you know, held itself. But what else could you expect? The shows one, you know, and he is rich and you know, kind of touched it and everything was all right. But has there been any new something tangible that's come out on that besides water towers and you know, magical ears and magical bullets and matt pain other shooters and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I look, I stand by you know, about an hour.
Speaker 8: Ago, I did see a breaking news alert. Uh it said that nine to eleven deals over the Defense secretary. City's changed this moment?
Speaker 2: Mm okay, well, look I stand by my initial analysis of it. Still I see nothing to change my mind on it. Uh, But nobody wants to hear my point of view. And I find it amazing that, you know, he was wearing that looked like somebody just taped a Maxi pad to his ear for a little while. And there were people walking around at the convention with those taped to their ear too. Uh what can I say? Look, he got a great photo op out of it, and uh, it is what it is.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Now you're onto trying to deal with Kamala, Okay, And I think I said that right, Kamala. Uh, just so we got it correct, right, allegedly president you know, presidential candidate Harris now right, everybody thrilled about that. I don't know why anybody would be. Oh but she raised eighty million dollars in twenty four hours. Yeah, that just tells me exactly what's wrong with people. Hardly anybody I know can afford to eat. But somehow she can raise eighty million dollars in forty eight hours or twenty four hours or whatever. Great, great, great, I don't know how the hell you do that.
Speaker 8: Joe Biden started out the two hundred millions, so all that means is somehow shortage or one hundred and twenty mili.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, and Trump's beating her. You know on money Wise too, with three hundred and something million during the last quarter, So you know whatever, dude, enjoy this whole thing. She's on on YouTube right now. Every other video I get, I get either her ad or his ad, and she wants please just throw five bucks to my candidacy. You know, so good, She's out there, you know, crowdfund and you guys are going to crowdfund this. Not you guys on the phone, but you know you guys in general, you're gonna crowdfund this. Enjoy the show. What can I tell you anymore? So good? I'm sorry?
Speaker 7: Do you think yeah, three twenty or something? But like all three of you, and I've seen Jimmy thinks that that it's you know, it was at least somewhat real. What do you what do you guys think? You just thank this was just incompetence in this cat slid through a combin nation, you know, or I mean, what do you all think far as the real versus Like me personally, I think this was just a quick go over. This was an idiot that had if he'd had a little bit more knowledge and at a better optic, he would have probably got it done. And I've heard all this other stuff. What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: Yeah, real simple said. Since you guys are not from the Northeast, let me tell you something. The only reason why this kid wasn't a school shooter is because the schools are not in session in the summer in the Northeast. Okay, so in July, no school's in session. Otherwise he would have shot up a school. That's all.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 2: Potentially this guy was going to do something like this anyway, and he went shooting. Now is it a real shot? Yep? Is it him shooting at the crowd or him? Will never know. But here's the deal. I don't think he was struck by a bullet still. I stand by this. He was struck by a piece of debris from a telepropter or some piece of equipment, and that's what actually wounded him. He was actually wounded. They did jump on him, and the Secret Service sucked. They blew it. They didn't handle this correctly, and they dropped the ball. You want to figure out whether it's intentional or not, go ahead, But to me it just looks like incompetence. But where could we possibly stand let him keep going about it? I don't know what else to tell you, but that's how I stand. It's a real event. This kid was just, you know, a jerker, was going to shoot up something, and there it is. He decided to shoot up the Trump rally, so you know, instead of shooting out high school because none were in session, he shot at Trump University. I stand by it stays. That's it done, and we only got like five minutes. So go ahead, Jimmy, you go ahead and give your viewpoint if you want, and be pete whatever you guys, go for it.
Speaker 8: I think BP was just going to say something.
Speaker 3: Sorry, BPT, go ahead, but yeah, I was just gonna say real quick. Based on what I've been able to gather, they pretty much know where certain shots came from, and apparently there were ten shots all together.
Speaker 4: The ninth shot was a local PSU unit that took a shot at him.
Speaker 3: While he was up on the roof, and that made him stop shooting. And when he readjusted after I guess he saw it go by or peeing the roof where he was at. He stopped shooting and sat up and turned, and when he did that's when the knockout shot hit him and.
Speaker 4: They took him out.
Speaker 3: But other than that The biggest joke I think of the whole thing is is this congressional hearing that we had, and they start grilling this interim director who took over after Cheedle resign. This guy is the guy who should be fired, and they keep asking them well to show and shoulders.
Speaker 4: Anybody I have been fired because of that. They've haven't been fired because of that.
Speaker 3: The guy that's now the interim director was in charge of protective services.
Speaker 4: It was his ball to drop, and he dropped it bigtime.
Speaker 3: And I'll be honest with you, I had yet to be able to be convinced that somebody either let it happen or was involved with this kid to make it happen.
Speaker 4: That's my two cents. You'll never convince me otherwise.
Speaker 7: I'm leaning that way myself. And one more thing now I'll get let Jimmy have the rest of it. As of right now, I'm not saying that my opinion can't change, but we're all kind of in the same place. I'm thinking that it was a bullet fragment I shared or something else. Just it's just barely grazed him. And I think this is more in confidence than it is. The deep stay, you know, quote or whatever. Because it was a professional thing that actually wanted him dead, he would not be here now, right, agreed.
Speaker 3: I hadn't happened, Joe Biden. If this had not happened, Joe Biden would still.
Speaker 4: Be on the ticket.
Speaker 2: Maybe that may be true as well. Jimmy, what are your thoughts as we run out of time here? We got like two and a half minutes.
Speaker 8: I think overtly is exactly what you've seen. Even the notorious FBI hadmitted the other day that he was shot in the air. I got a photo, I got a few photos. He was shot in the ear. I don't know why this is so controversial. If he had any secret motives that will come to late then actet.
Speaker 2: Maybe, I don't know. It just again strikes me as a kid who was unhinged and was gonna shoot at something. I really feel that way.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: As far as him getting shot in the year, I don't see how he recovered that quickly then, because I've seen him recently and I don't see any evidence of mutilation of that year, now, do you, Jimmy.
Speaker 8: Gotic surgery, plastic surgery, it's not that complicated. That's why he's a very.
Speaker 2: Vain man, so shot and totally fixed exactly back to where it was to begin with, in three weeks. With plastic surgery, you.
Speaker 7: Figure actually too two Okay.
Speaker 8: Ain't it been three weeks?
Speaker 1: It seems at least that long.
Speaker 2: It was tough started, but when he when he started coming out with the uncovered year, it was about two weeks later.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you're a balling there, you could get any surgery anytime you want, from whoever you want.
Speaker 7: Okay, fair enough, But you can't heal but so quick.
Speaker 2: That's the thing about plastic surgery. Most people that I've ever seen get plastic surgery, they usually are bruised. There's problems afterwards, healing afterwards. Yeah, even from fixing things.
Speaker 8: You're seeing them, you're seeing them on TV. These people got makeup artists and stuff.
Speaker 2: That's true. That's true too. Hey, look, I'm not even gonna argue with you. I'm just passing out what I think. But you know, I don't like to add it too much on Fridays, but I figured I would this time. And I've had plastic surgery, so my pinky practically back on, so you know, it doesn't look bad unless you look at it real close. Quite honestly, you can't tell that I basically lost that finger at one point. Yeah, so I get it fair enough. So with that all in mind, I want to tell you guys that I appreciate you for calling in. Harlan, Jimmy, James, Danny and all of you for listening. Bo Kelly Effect. Friday Night open Mic is done. PP tell them what your last thought is.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, everybody, have a good week.
Speaker 3: Thank you everybody for calling me in supports a local food bank.
Speaker 6: Go to Chlli dot com with a donate button and we'll.
Speaker 4: See you next week.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and we'll continue this conversation, and maybe next week we'll have an extended Friday night show. Maybe some crazy things will happen during the week. I guess we'll have to stay tuned. I am merely O'Kelly all. If you are indeed the Effect up next to the Age of Transitions,