Speaker 1: You got to win their votes.
Speaker 2: Plain weird America. First, we call it news.
Speaker 3: Staying updated on the election. Fifty five krs the talk station. Just I have eight oh five here at fifty about KRCD Talk Station. Are very happy Friday to you. You know, I wish it was unnecessary to have our next guest on Tim Rivers.
Speaker 2: Great guy. He's a retired IT engineer, Fortune one hundred executive and writer. In twenty twenty one and began writing letters of support to the January sixth prisoners and documenting their stories and their messages to to supporters and America. And he, along with Mary Goodwin, J six's mother and activist, created J six Patriot News, providing up the date information about the state and mistreatment of the patriots and how they can be helped. And he founded the American Gulog Chronicles. And last time he was on the program January of this year, we did talk about his book, The American Gulog Chronicles, Letters from Prison, and today he joins the program because sadly it was necessary to do a second book, The American Gulog Chronicles. I'm sorry. The art of confinement. I just look, I just my here we are. I mean, I feel like I'm talking to Alexander Stolchinichen about the Soviet Union and the Gulag Archipelago that he wrote, and this is a comparable thing. Welcome back, Tim. I really wish it wasn't necessary to have you on. But here's another book, and there are still in prison and these trials are still going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of it's kind of a disturbing, I would think to anybody who thinks that justice is available to them. I mean, I just got off the phone yesterday with one individual. He's a thirty year military veteran, three times Bronze Star, green Beret, never had a traffic ticket in his entire life. We're three years and nine months coming without trial, sitting in Dallas Fort with prison. These are things that I think Americans don't believe could happen to them, can't believe it happened in this country. That second book was necessary because this is a chronology, this is a story that has unfortunately not ended. There is actually a third book underway called Letters to Donald J. Trump one hundred and twenty five Letters for Prisoners directly to DJT. Everything from trying to explain to him what happened and why they you know, why they are where they're at, and to please for you know, please pardon us. I think these are times that are disturbing to anybody who has an expectation of some stability in the function of justice and the function of law enforcement, in the rights of citizens. It's a it's a very disturbing thing to observe in a lifetime. I really wish I hadn't seen it, but I think that this is a time when Americans are being called to duty. I don't care what your age is, I don't care where you've been in your life, for what you've done. Your country needs you now. We are really in serious trouble. And I have children, I have grandchildren. I would hope that the grandchildren would have grandchildren one day. I would like them all to be free, all to be able to expect equal justice, all to be able to have the rights that our founding bothers gave us in blood.
Speaker 2: Well, many in my listening audience share your arguments, your belief, your perception of what January six was, which I routinely refer to as what looks like and what God of out of hand, drunken fraternity party, not something that truly represented a threat to our democracy, but that they have been so mistreated and over prosecuted, and you mentioned the someone who's been spending that much time in prison has yet to be even brought to court. Speak to the listeners and explain to them, if you can, please speak to those listeners who really think this is appropriate, that it was a threat to democracy and somehow the January sixth was, you know, the biggest threat that our nation has ever seen. And there are people out there that are die hard believers in that and think that everybody should be locked up and throw have the key thrown away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's been a very hard battle because the mainstream media, I'm not even gonna call them mainstream media, the fake media has been working so hard to misrepresent what happened and to present a biased political viewpoint of the current regime. We have worked really hard. The reason the books came out is because it wasn't enough to publish these things on telegram and x. We weren't reaching the audience of America that needed to hear the truth, so we put the books out there. The books have done okay, but you know what, it still wasn't enough. Some of the other people who are labored in this field of ridiculous sorrow with me for three years. Mister Davidson raw from Stop Paid and Camera Lee from actually from a number of different things. More notably, she has been a filmmaker and a publicist. And we formed a new company called Unredacted Media just for this purpose to begin to go a little bit further than the books to do film. In fact, we just held our first film festival in Greenville, Texas in the historic Texan Theater where Houdini and the March Brothers and Kate Smith and names that you would recognize and performed for over eighty years. And we put together twelve incredible documentary films that tells this story and not just about Januuary six, but we're going all the way back to the pandemic and we're talking about, you know, how did we arrive at the precipice which we stand upon. Now we've told it in twelve incredible documentary films. It's almost fourteen hours of video over three days, and now it's almost available for post production streaming. You can watch all the films, you can watch all of the additional data on them. And what we're doing is we're urging people to hold watch parties because the folks who are listening, who don't believe that if you watch these films, it's not propaganda, literally, and some of them have almost no commentary. It's video. It's raw, real video from that day and from the other occurrences, and we just ask America to watch and make up their own minds. We're not trying to convince anybody of anything. What we're trying to do is reveal truth. And so if you go to one afilmfest dot com, you can get a ticket for twenty five bucks, twelve and a half hours of movie, over fifteen hours of other content, filmmaker interviews, just really trying to reveal the truth of what has happened in America. I would think this would be our last step, but you know what, we keep feeling this hand upon our shoulder. This says we have not done enough, because America is still hurting. And so I guess we just keep fighting until we either find the solution to bring us back to some sanity, some reasonable expectation of the American values, or we expire in the process. And I'm okay, either way with it.
Speaker 2: At your age, you know, maybe a little bit like my mom who's eighty four and you know, thinks she's not gonna live long enough to see the collapse or say, for example, the Social Security system. Maybe there's a little bit of that going on in your mind there. She say, you'll take what comes, but I don't want to see that what comes like that, because like you, I have children as well, and hope some day they have grandchildren. My own Now does the money that you take and it's oneafilmfest dot com.
Speaker 1: Do I have that right? Yeah? She did the money from all it took to I guess you know again. We started this company because everything we've done has been nonprofit. All of our workers are volunteers. Nobody gets paid for what they've done. For almost four years now, all the money from the books goes to a nonprofit that goes right back into the January six support function. So if you buy one of these books, you've joined my Gulag army to help keep these men and women alive and keep their families afloat. But more importantly, the money from these movies is going right back into creating more films, to giving January six prisoners who have been released and in some cases are still in prison, the opportunity to write books, to be involved in filmmaking, to tell this story in a way that preserves it for the future, so other generations, unfortunately, do not make the same mistakes that we have made.
Speaker 2: Then your first book, Letters from Prison, the American Goola chronicles Letters from Prison. Again, we talked about that in January. These are letters from the actual incarcerated folks. Explain this, this nouve on the art of confinement. Get a little more detail about how this differs, if it does from the prior book.
Speaker 1: It does. It's still it's still letters, but it's the content of the letters has dramatically changed. They they have found the expectation of endurance is probably their best tool in getting through this. As Americans and hopefully people that are listening to this radio were allaving to try and reverse this injustice. But these folks have turned this type of incarceration, this type of persecution, the endurance of that. They've turned it into a damn art form. The different ways that they have found the cope. And I would just tell you immediately that most of these men were very staunch Christians when they went in. Those who were not have actually been converted and baptized in prison. They have found their faith in God, in Christ to be their most potent ballwork against what's happening to them. And they like me, I said, you know what comes comes. If this is where you sent me and this is where I stand now, then this is where I will work. And I think these people have come to that same conclusion that I'm here for a reason. I don't understand the big plan, but I do understand that there is always a plan, and I'll serve my part in it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the beautiful thing of believing in a higher power, because when the highest power that you're surrounded by is the state and the state has failed you, there at least some higher power you can turn to for well, peace of mind, maybe some hope. But also, like you said, and the whole the idea of the Lord works in mysterious ways. Maybe you are suffering so others can become aware of it thanks to folks like you, Tim Rivers, who get this information out about this mistreatment, about how the government is abusing its citizens, and so we all learn from their suffering. I mean there may be a reason why they're suffering. The Lord does work in mysterious ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm afraid that the current regime would like to be our god. Oh yeah, to replace God with state. And that is the function of the socialist society. That is a methodology of introduction of communism into productive societies. We've seen it happen across the world over and over again. It's amazing that people don't recognize it. And that's why we thought these films were important, because we put them together in a manner that just tells the story of not only what has been happening, but how we have been so thoroughly and specifically manipulated into a belief of reality that does not match the actual reality of the world. And I think that sort. One of these films is called Into the Light, and it explores that topic in a way that I just, I mean, heck, I know these filmmakers, and I just fall off my chair watching these things. Because even I immersed in this as deeply as I am with the people who speak to me almost every day, I've ard things in these films that I just I can't believe, but I now know them to be true. And it helps illuminate if you're looking for a path to get into the fight, if you're looking for permission to become you know, somebody more than just Joe sitting on the couch watching TV. I'm giving it to you now because your nation's calling, and this is a time where you can't fight without being educated, because you don't even know what you're fighting against. So these movies, we put them together to form an armory of truth. I know that may sound militant, but it's not. It's an armory of truth. We want you to draw you weapons of knowledge, to find your shield of faith, and to find your sword of justice. And let's get in this game. Let's be sure. Not only do we vote, we take our neighbors to vote. We find our friends who never voted before. We go to our church and we find that thirty seven percent of Christians who aren't even registered, and we take them to the polls with us, and we start to rebuild this country. And I wasn't being facetious when I said I didn't think i'd see the end, because I think the rebuild will be decades and I'm not sure God will give me that much time. If he does. I'm okay with it. I'll keep fighting and working until you know, he calls me out. But in the meantime, I think he's calling a lot of people and nobody's listening, and so I'm telling you tune down, turn off the radio, shut off the phone, forget some TV for just a few minutes. Even maybe the radio somebody who's important as Joe, turn it off for just a minute. Listen to the silence and see if you can hear the call.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that. But I will encourage my listeners not to turn off the morning show because it's places like my venue where people like you can get the message out. Not that I disagree with your message, generally speaking, it's just simply a question of where information is gathered, and you can gather great information from Tim Rivers books American Gulaw chronicles the art of confinement, the most recent one preceded by Letters from Prison, and of course volume three coming, and I really wish there was I hope we can come to a day when there won't be a need for this anymore, and justice will be served for these folks really quickly before we part company here, Tim, just by way of illustration, now I'd be the first person to have made if you walked on into the Capitol building and you picked up, say something and clubbed a police officer or somebody over the head with it, that you are guilty or responsible for your damages. You committed a crime. You should be held accountable for that fine. There has been an actual tortue, even if a civil you want to put a civil thing on it. There was something that was done. Harm was done, but for someone merely walking around the building. They were invited in in many cases by Capitol police and other figures and authority. How they can be incarcerated for that simple action is beyond my understanding. But give my listeners like one illustration of a severe injustice that someone is dealing with right now, just to put a little exclamation point on it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I'll just point back to Jeff McKellop, the individual I just spoke about is is almost four years without trial, and now they've set his trial for February, so that will be well four years and changed. He was standing outside behind a barrier, very peacefully. He was there to actually provide protection for some of the speakers that day, but everything just kind of fell apart when over millions of people showed instead of the expected five hundred thousand. He observed a police officer knock a lady who was standing peacefully down apply to steps concrete. She was in her sixties and seventies. He got up and tried to reapproach it, and he'd done that, same officers sprayed her in the face with bear mason at literally point blank range, and then struck her again. And mister McKellop, who was a Green Beret and who has been trained to come to the aid of those who cannot protect themselves, did what any good American would do, and he tried to protect that lady. I approved in video that he never contacted the officer that he was. He tripped and fell forward, but he was recovered. He never even touched the man. He never struck a blow, He never heard anybody. And yet he's been charged with like a half dozen violent donies because of who he is, because he's a uniformed retired uniformed officer of special forces and he stood against the government because they were doing something wrong the government, which is to make people like him, people like Green Beret Jeremy Brown, people like Captain Gabe Garcia. I could go on and on. These are veterans, decorated veterans who have been singled out by the government for this ty with behavior because they dared to stand against tyranny stands. Please go to J six Patriotnews dot com and read these stories for yourself. That's all I mean. I could. I could go on for hours, Joe, but I know you don't have that time for I'm Brian.
Speaker 2: Joe Strecker is the producer of the program. That's okay, J six Patriot News. That's all right. It happens all the time. I am a mere facilitator to get information out. I don't care if anybody remembers my name or not, as long as they remember the information that you're passing along. And get a copy of the American Goolt Chronicles Volumes one and two. Jostrecker will put them up on my blog page fifty five cars dot com, and I'll also ask that the add J six Patriotnews dot com and one afilmfest dot com for my listeners who can't write it down because they're in the car or away from something, to jot it down fifty five cars dot com for all that and this discussion on podcasts. Tim Rivers, keep up the great work, my friend. I hope to have you back on the program with with some really good news at some point down the road.
Speaker 1: Thank you for your time. Brother, and everybody, don't do nothing.
Speaker 2: Get off your butt, take action. Eight twenty one Here fifty five KIRC de talk station look Away, be right back. Fifty five KRC dot com.
Speaker 1: iHeart Radio brings