Speaker 1: Beautiful thing right now, right, shine.
Speaker 2: The beautiful About a third of the building has been blown away.
Speaker 3: Our very freedom came under attack and a series of deliberate and deadly terrorist acts, and at that point we were taken for another round of questioning, this time related to our allegedly being members of the side.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, evil, My bad, I hit the mute button.
Speaker 5: Worked out anyways, it's all a little food in my mouth. Oh well, my bad. Sorry jacked it up right off the jump. But welcome to the Morning Dump. This is the No Way Jose Podcast. I am your host Jose Gatlaison. Starting a little bit late today. My morning routine got a little bit thrown off and I had to make sure I got a little run in today, so just to keep the heart rate up. I don't know, it feels weird to kind of come in here dead without a little energy of going. So I had to get a work out him. Started a little late. It is what it is. Here we are. I'll be with you guys for about the next couple hours or so. But yeah, we have a plane to go through today. We have Luigi's Wacky World is what I'm calling that first segment. But this is Luigi Mangioni. There's been some new stuff released about his journal, because I don't know every Spook cass A journals, don't they. We have the Acosta transcripts and kind of some maybe some other minor associated Epsteine stuff. And then inform An Infestation, which is kind of like a little bit of a grab bag of a few different informant related stories that are kind of current and relatable. And also one of those or one of those stories does actually a couple of those stories tying to some Kirk stuff, some updates on some stuff that I had actually completely forgotten about from like early on in the Kirk stuff, the that weird was it that weird like bombing or that like look the fake bombing or whatever the hell that we kind of already got memory hold. We'll go a little bit into that, and there's been some new info there, lots of different stuff. We have plenty to go through today. Those are the main topics. Obviously. We usually start to show off with a little bit of a I don't know, a little more more relaxed, a little bit more pop culture, a little more fun, a little more, and I'll be on today's intro topics are a little a little like icebreaker topics, clips whatever, a little bit more on the serious substive side. But first one is I know more. I guess pop culture Ynabiu confirmed Here we go Earth now is two moons. Apparently I haven't really looked at this too much because I just kind of skimmed right past every single time. But I don't know. This is a thing that's being thrown out there that we're supposed to apparently care about. I guess. A team of astronomers from Hawaii confirmed the existence of a quasi moon, officially named two zero two five P seven and it's the size of a small building. Oh so, who gives a fuck? It orbits the Sun but appears to orbit the Earth like two runners on a track. Meanwhile, the government is still shut down, but Congress is getting there. One hundred and seventy five thousand dollars pay check. That's from shipwreck Show. Thank you for that. Also, over an Island, they're fucking wilding out. Here's them doing some shit on ponies, wild stuff, wild boys. What we're looking at here is the Irish riding. I guess there was some sort of rape of a child by an immigrant or some shit. I don't understand the dynamics completely. Maybe we'll have to make a segment out of this later. But they're going nuts in Island. I guess somehow burning down the city on rapes people. I don't know. I don't know the logic there, but they have every right to be upset, you know, very upsetting. I focus a lot about those sort of things in the show. I also find it upsetting, but I don't go down my local walmart. I don't know. Maybe there's something to that. We'll look into that more, maybe in a later segment. I have bookmarked a lot on this topic because who knows. It does seem like this could percolate into an actual substantive story for US people over here in America, because most of us don't give a shit. Let's be real, but here's Ted Kruz saying some wild stuff. Let's see what he has to say about his lord and savior, is Israel.
Speaker 6: Every year, the United States provides roughly three billion dollars in military assistance to Israel. The benefit we get from that, the massa, the intelligence resources. You look at Iran, where they knew where every anti aircraft weapon was, every military leader, every IRGC leader that benefit. If America tried to replicate that intelligence network, it would cost us tens of billions of dollars. And I will tell you every lunatic terrorist in Hamas or Hesbla or Iran that Israel took out, May America safer in the United States of America should say to that.
Speaker 4: Little nation, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 6: That's why it was a matter of public policy. We should support Israel. But I want to close with this, God, God bless your son.
Speaker 5: You can't tell what that guy's yelling. But all right, that's uh, that's pretty wild, kind of curious what this is from. Let's look at the grouk thing. This is from May speech at the Haggy Ministries Night to Honor Israel event where he described three billion in annual US military aid as a bargain. So that's what it was, the Huggy Ministry. You guys could see in the background here some sort of night to honor Israel in the background. Well, friend of the show, Radix Varun pointed out, she goes hell lmao. Massad who lied about the WMD's in Iraq, Masad who along with the IDF was caught this year literally stealing three D art assets to pass off as intelligence that completely fooled clowns like Ted Unreal. And what she's referring to is this this right here, This is from Jack Spock, who is I guess what was he? Forensic guy of some sort, but here, he says new. Since October twenty twenty three, the IDF Spokesperson Unit has released dozens of three D animations illustrating alleged moss Hes, BLA and Iranian sites. The style is unmistakable satellite zoom in's black and white wire frames and red textured houses, a new visual language for war. And he says, our analysis of forty three official IDF videos recycled three D environments, spatial inaccuracies, and assets lifted from unrelated artists and institutions. There's some clips here, but I don't think this just shows there's no audio here. Before anyone jumps in and goes, oh, no audio, no audio, They're just these are just rolling pictures that we're looking at right here, and he goes. We trace over thirty un assets to Washington based three D creator Ian Hubert, who makes bespoke models created for his sci Fi Project Dynamo Dream available to his Patreon subscribers. Models of parking lots and tennis and pipes were repurposed s Amas and Iranian military sites. So you can see here these digital renderings that they're just basically straight up ripping off and people and like, oh, look at the look what they have, which is like anytime you know, we've seen these, like oh, these digital renderings of the tunnels of the Moss, which I don't know, maybe they probably do have tunnels, I don't know, but either way, the ideas they shows is like super sophisticated, crazy. Oh you can even follow the little cool little line as it does this little graphic thing and that, and oh and you're like, yep, that's like just some shit, some fucking like the idea of this comports with the reality is kind of what we're seeing here. Not quite the case, because Hubert's assets created as decorations for cyberpunk city scapes are used especially widely in animations that the IDF released during their strikes on Iran in June. Ripped assets from Hubert are shown here and stills from IDF animations with blue highlights. So I mean I once again I know, I kind of don't trust any tech nerd shit, so I'm open to this being bullshit as well. But this has gone pretty viral and this is a small account, so I don't know. Seems legit to me so far as what I know when it comes to this nerd shit. Other assets came from scans maybe the Scottish Maritime Museum of their boat building workshop, which was downloaded via sketch fab and reimagined by the IDF a doormans for underground missile factories so you could see these things more. Yep. These assets have been using IDF videos as recently September fifth, in an animation of the Mustafa or Mushtaha tower in Gaza City, which was destroyed but Israeli air strikes the same day. In this video, the ground itself is a patchwork quilt of third party scans of pavement and parking lots, So yeah, they just they yanked this for this whenever they did that. One of the most well known of these animations is video depicting Al Shifa Hospital published in October twenty twenty three. We found that an underground command room was recycled from a previous twenty twenty two IDF Animation. Moreover, the street above was built from prefab KB three D online store for run. All right, I'm not gonna keep going to because this is like tech nerd shit. O'tkay, but I think you get the idea. Actually, here's one little clip from somebody that I can show you. Maybe this will be a little bit more have more explanatory power for you guys, since I am putting a layman would be making my self sound far more grand than I am in the tech world. But let's watch this. Yeah, actually, maybe not watch. I think I'm going to have to read it to you. So here we go. Let's start this over. So who's the graphic designer classified by the Prime mister? You worked on this the whole time? Ah shit?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 5: Actually, let's start over. What is this?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 5: These videos are produced in house by Small Animation Cell by in the IDEF spokesperson unit, working mainly in after effects and blender. In a TikTok posted after Israel's June attacks on Iran soldiers, describe working weeks under Prime Minister level secrecy to prepare visuals. Okay, all right, let's start this over again. Now that we have that context. So who's the graphic designer, classified, the prior, the Prime minister who worked on this the whole time. It's time you get to know the four people of the secret who already knew a month before everyone else about Operation Rising Lion. And no, we're not talking here about pilots or intelligence officers, but about four soldiers who made this operation tangible on your screens and who managed to translate an operational secret into something that everyone can understand a month ago. Man, these Jews must fucking quick as shit in Hebrew. It's hard to keep up with this. I'm having to pause like every two seconds to read these liubtitals. Sorry if I get a little bit thrown off. Anyways, my commander sent me a message. There's a confidentiality order. You sign a document in which you promise that the project you were currently working on says only among the people in the room. We were simply told that apparently there would be an attack in Iran, and we had to be ready an attack Iran And how should damn it? Sorry? And how I'm actual Let me see if I'll turn down the speed to help me out here. And we had to be ready an attack in Iran and how should that be shown visually? That's up to you. We want this to be the message good luck. Do you think this is the message? Should look like this? And the officer says, produce this message in a film clip. Simplify everything. What will happen? And whom are we attacking? What is being attacked? The locations? Why not everyone is familiar with nuclear issues or knows that where the nuclear facilities in Iran are. We received a lot of Geese some point seventy five speed, and it's still like, I guess maybe it's just Hebrew to English. Maybe they just somehow with their language packs that much information and this is astounding. All right, I'm bringing this down to point five so it doesn't keep losing me here. All right, let's keep going. We received a lot of material from intelligence. We processed everything and created new visualizations. All right, whatever, I think, I'm not gonna keep belaboring this point. This just kind of goes into how these how these tech nerds, they have these secrets they were to make these new things for it. Whatever. We spent more than enough time on this topic as well. But I do find it fascinating that it's like you know, all these tech nerds come out. Hey, look they're just straight up ripping off other people. It's pretty obvious. It's funny because we always tear these stories about. You know, remember when the Epstein stuff was, you know, we were wondering, hey, what were they gonna do? You know, they're gonna release the camera footage? Are they gonna fake it? They gonna use their crazy AI or this or that? And then it was like no, they just use some like rudimentary like shit and it just clipped out a few things here and there, and like any tech wizard could pretty much figure it out. And it seems to be a similar such case. We're always throwing this idea at the state is like this fucking I don't know, behemoth of intelligence or whatever. But yet they keep doing dumb shit like this. So I don't know, maybe I just don't care it's or maybe it's just a matter of like why put in this much effort. Maybe they do have the capabilities to be damn near omnipotent, like they do try to act like they are. I don't know. All right, let's roll through the chat, say Herlo, say our good mornings, and then we'll get into our foreign policy portion. Good morning, Nevski, good morning, good morning, good morning, King David, good morning, He says, hit the like Mount yes, please do. Good morning, mass genocide, saying a song rules it sure does has no hobblo. Good morning, good morning, good morning, fire Pixie, good morning, c SCTP good morning, good morning, good morning, Knife Safety Plus, Good morning, fire Pixie, good morning, Fat Cats, good morning, No Nome, good morning. C SCTP said, we had a fun chat after you left last night. I want to talk to you all about making some normally normally friendly content. We were talking about subjects to go over at the break table or socialized. And that's a good point, that would be a good maybe that's a good idea, which for those who don't wear what he's talking about. The already Dead. On Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern me and Austin show that goes out on this channel and his channel, we do a pre show in post show there and what that means is just like whenever we get in there, we'll sit there and shoot the shit. We also send out the stream yard link to all of the patrons and so that they're able to be essentially it's like they're kind of like guests in the stream yard, and so they come in and they hang out before the show. You guys can hang out after the show. Also in the call in portion makes it so we can just bring you guys up and down. There's also a private chat for you guys. Uh. But yeah, so he was talking about after the chat, after the show, what we were talking about, he was, I guess he was talking about I had to leave a little early. So okay, yeah, no, I actually liked that idea. I like that idea a lot. Good morning, Good morning, gottess, Good morning, comment mama, we did miss you last night. As many people pointed out already, fat Cat says three to one at list was estimated according to a scientific report, to weigh thirty three billion tons. Okay, of course, thirty three Okay, I get it. Good morning, Marty McFly Nohablo says they were burning down the migrant center that the government is housing and feeding the rapist in the Irish. Oh, I'm totally back on now, see contact matters. If they're burning down the mica actually maybe not, maybe not entirely on board, but uh more on board, that's for sure. Oh, it's the government. Okay, you've got me back. I'm interested in out good morning, aggressively agreeing and saying the second moon is actually just randy fine. Good morning, good morning, Fendaalander, good morning, good morning, good morning, Uncle Ted seven k, jackpot, Israel has a right, dude, defend itself seven k in the account. I don't know what that was. That was stupid. Good morning, Good morning everybody. Who else we got any? Good morning, Chuck, Bam, breaking news, mothershit UFO over Boston. Sorry, my phone just did the BEP thing. That was super unprofessional. I'm usually better about that. Good morning, who else we got in here? Good morning, good morning, good morning, Cubertamo, this is what's up, fellow rumble niggers. Good morning, good morning, good morning. Called Cody Johnson, dmos A can read Hebrew. Uh just for the audio people, just to clear that up. I just want to let you guys know, I can't read Hebrew. There were up titles. Just to be clear that up. Before that lore gets passed around and I get fed jacket into some sort of secret jay. No, I cannot read Hebrew. I was reading subtitles. But good morning. Yeah, the Cubert says my native language, is Yiddish. Okay, am I getting am? I getting the accusations now too. Cubert says, as they get ahead of us is thorough language. I think they put out slop because we have no option but to accept it. So it's a consistent dulling of the mind. That is I was kind of thinking that. As I was reading that, I was like, man, it is kind of efficient. But also the same time too, that does feel like you'd be in I don't know, overwhelming amount of information at all times. I don't know. I guess being around Jews is exhausting. So that does does check out. That's a joke. YouTube, that's a joke. Good morning, Jake Moore ted pretending we're saving money on giving money away on Israel is zionus girl math one hundred percent. Good morning, Bobo, good morning, good morning. Nevski says seven thousand is equivalent of thirty pieces of silver that Judas Iscariot took to betray Jesus. Definitely some symbolism. There was a happy ten twenty two today it is ten twenty two. Is that supposed to be significant? I don't know. I guess it is. All right, let's go ahead and get into foreign policy stuff. Starting off, Vance jumped in to the fray of these back and forth with the deals and such. Vance's you know, jumped in and said that after his visit to Israel, he said it would take time to recover all the bodies of Israel hostages under the Rubbel and Gaza, contradicting previous claims a moss is violin the ceasefire deal by not turning over all the remains. So essentially the idea, it seems like every now and then we're gtting this like people you know, poking their head over into you know, of the administration, poking their head over to Israel, making a few statements. I think they're trying to show face, trying to hedge up. I mean, I do get the vibe that they do want this to hold. So I think this perhaps is like a show of support. So I expect we'll probably see more of these. But we're already up at VP. Here's what we say. So a lot of these hostages are buried under thousands of pounds of rubble. Some of the hostages nobody even knows where they are. Uh so here, Yeah, He's like, it's really not that big of a deal. But it is interesting seeing these people coming and also him kind of coming to the urging of like of peace in the scenario. So more to kind of confirm, it does appear to me this is seemed to be what the Trump administration wants, which I mean, considering this next story, Yeah, you should probably you should probably try to lean into I guess you kind of gotta go hard one way or the other. Really is what you probably should be doing. But here is declassified UK and it's asking the question if the US participated in a Gaza massacre. So, Israeli forces killed hundreds of Palestinians during a hostage rescue operation last year, why was a Navy US Navy helicopter flying next to the hostage drop off site shortly after the massacre. Here's a photo of a US Navy BLACKHP helicopter. So it was an eight June twenty twenty four, Israeli forces killed two hundred and seventy six Palestinians and Gaza while rescuing four hostages Noah Argamani, Shlomi Ziv al Maghmir, John and Andrei Koslov. The White House's National Security advice at the time, Dick Salivan, claimed The US did not participate militarily in this operation just become, which became known as the nuser At massacre, but declassify can reveal that a US Navy ms MH sixty Blackhawk helicopter was flying close to the hostage drop off site in Israel shortly after the last hostage was reported as rescue. This specific helicopter had been transported to the Eastern Mediterranean on an unidentified vessel in May twenty twenty four, apparently under cover of the construction of the usad per. Over the following weeks, it conducted practice flights near to the hostage drop off site, and then never again in Israel after the masker took place. The revelations appeared to contradict the official narrative of the White House and suggest direct US military intervention in the operation itself. Washington Posts previously reported the entire Newserrat raid had been planned using intelligence provided by a Special Force to Sell operating in Israel alongside CIA forces. The identities of Delta Force soldiers in secret US hostage rescue unit in Israel were also inadvertently revealed by former US President Joe Biden and an now deleted social media posts. The US Department of War was approached for comment and declined to answer all questions related to the specific helicopter and the flights it took in Israel. US Special Operations Command also declined to answer questions related to Blackhawk and only said that special Forces had not been on the ground in Gaza, failing to address air or tactical support. So, you know, between the intelligence and the actual the helicopter, there seems to be a lot to indicate we are probably involved in this. I'm not gonna keep the laboring this point, but you guys can go check out this article on your own. Yeah, let's be real, We've probably been involved in some of these operations as time goes on. But on the positive side, it looks like, you know, we're getting some aid. And I think there was kind of this waffling recently on the back and forth of the aid going on over in Gaza. And here's where we are right now. Israel has allowed just a fraction of the greed upon number of AID trucks to enter Gaza under the ceasefire deal, according to officials in the Strip. Under the ceasefire agreement, Israel pledge todtially allow the commencement of full entry of humanitarian aid and relief at a minimum consistent with the January twenty twenty five ceasefire deal, under which Israel allowed agreed to allow six hundred AID trucks to enter Gaza per day. Oh shit, damn it. I just acidly clicked out of the thing. My bad. H give me a second. All right, here we go, We're back. Sorry, here we go. All right anyways, According to Gaza's government Media Office, Israel has allowed just fifteen percent of the trucks to enter Gaza. We confirm the total number of humanitarian aid trucks that have entered the Gaza strip since the ceasefire began has reached nine hundred and eighty six trucks at sixty six hundred trucks that were supposed to enter until Monday evening, October twentieth, according to what was agreed upon in the text of the resolution, the media office said in a post on telegram. So basically, one thousand out of like six or six point six thousand trucks, give or take, is what got through. So one out of seven ish data from the UN two seven to two zero monitoring and tracking dashboard and mechanism created in twenty twenty four to monitor AID shipments into Gaza shows the number that shows that from October tenth October twenty first, only eight hundred and fifty three AID trucks have reached their intended destination in Gaza. The Media Office added that on average, eighty nine trucks were entering Gaza per day, saying it reflected the continued policy of strangulation, starvation, and humanitarian blackmail practiced by the occupation. The UN's World Food Program has also said the food supplies a Gaza ramped up since the seasfire, but are still well below the target. The WFP says target was for two thousand tons to enter Gaza per day, but only seven hundred and fifty tons are entering daily. I mean, but a little bit on the positive side, Like I said, aid is getting through, and then here is a World Food Program. You know, this is their essentially what they've been saying about the conditions that they're seeing in regards to their aid. They're giving out because I know, back when we I mean, one of the consistent reasonings for why we weren't able to supposedly weren't able to do aid or the aid had to be so barbaric. Was because the concerns that Gaza is going to loot or there'd be you know, there be hoarding or whatever. Well, here's the World Food Program chiming in on how it's been for them. So let's hear this.
Speaker 9: We haven't seen looting actually of our convoys since the ceasefire, since the opening of these supplies. I think people are reassured now that you know, if they wait, that they're going to see more, you know, and they are, you know, seeing that convoys are coming constantly. You know, people the bakers are starting to run, and that's that's an important element psychologically, so that people are patient and wait for food supplies to come.
Speaker 5: Plus, also we are not.
Speaker 9: Seeing any you know, kind of the armed groups on the ground that also you know, took part of these looting events at.
Speaker 10: A certain point.
Speaker 9: So happily to report that convoys are pushing through, food is getting to the warehouses and distributions are happening in an organized and dignified manner.
Speaker 10: So that this said the two questions, yeah, thank you very much, and I'm sorry, I'm really sorry. Also, just I mentioned that it is Karam Shalom and Zikim. Actually it's Karam Shalom and Kissufim. Zikim is in the north and it's not yet operational, so it is just to reiterate, it's Karam Shalom and Kissufim that are open at the moment.
Speaker 5: All right, So looking from their perspective, it sounds like things are going quite assumingly for the trucks that they're actually getting through. So that's good to hear. I hope it keeps up. And I'm kind of a little unsurprised. I mean, let's be real, I mean, hell, even for the authentic looters and such. I mean, I think I vaguely recall covering on this show occasions of Israeli back you know, mobs or groups or whatever that seemed to be the ones that actually, in more cases than not, were probably the ones responsible for looting in this sort of things. So yeah, unsurprised, but hey, it seems to be a positivelopment. I hope they open it up more. Hope piece holds, but a little bit of a waffling on piece again when it comes to Ukraine Russia, I know we've had a little bit of positive news recently, but it looks like that may have weirdly all been for not. Here is a piece from Dave to camp says. Ukraine says it truck a chemical plant inside Russia with British provided storm Shadow missiles, which I think the key component here. We'll just kind of cut to the chase. Is I believe these require green lights from US. Actually, we'll read this real quick. It's pretty short. Ukraine's military so on Tuesday that use British provided storm Shadow missiles to strike a chemical plant inside Russia's briansk Oblasts, signaling the US is again supporting Ukrainian missile strikes on Russian territory. A massive combined missile and airstrike was carried out, including with air launched storm Shadow missiles that penetrated Russia's air defense system, the General Staff of Ukraine's Armed Forces said in a statement of Corner Reuters. So far, the attack hasn't been confirmed by Russia. Storm Shadows are produced jointly by the UK and France and have a range of about one hundred fifty miles. Ukraine first began firing them into Russia last year, along with US provided attack THEMS missiles which can hit targets up to one hundred and ninety miles away. In August, The Wall Street Journal reported that the Trump administration was not allowing Ukraine to fire attackers into Russia, a policy that also applied to storm shadows, since the Ukrainian military requires US targeting data to fire them British missiles. So that's the key component there is the targeting data. So the very fact they're using these storm shadows and tails that they are getting our support, and even at the very least, it signals a a little bit of backing off of the posture that we were seeing from days before, or I think it was even yesterday, which I don't think I played the clip on this show, but there was even a Vilenski talking about, you know, kind of maybe need to settle it down or something. I forget how he framed it, but he's a very different tone now, which we will get into here in a bit. So, but another report from the outlet this month said that President Trump revers a policy and signed off on providing Ukraine with intelligence for long range missile strucks in Russian territory. The Financial Times has also reported that Trump administration has been providing intel for long range drone attacks on Russian energy infrastructure. Since July, US back missile and drone attacks on Russian territory always risk a major escalation from Moscow. When President Trump first gave Ukraine the green light to fire attackers and storm shadows into Russia, Moscow responded by altering its nuclear doctrine to lower the threshold for the use of nuclear your weapons, which that was we This has come up a lot with our recent talk of the what was it, the fucking what was the other type of missiles he was trying to get. I forget the name of them, but they're the ones that would essentially allow him to carry out to like a thousand miles And this is what they've been threatening, and we've talked about a bunch of recent I'm really annoyed that I can't think of the name of it this moment in time. But anyways, that's why they you know, Trump's been kind of floating about and threatening for a while, and then he talked to Putin and then and then all of a sudden, there was like this seemed like a complete one eighty and like, oh, we're not going to do that, and it looks like peace. You know, there are all these reports of supposed shouting matches behind closed doors between Zelenski and Trump, and now we're seeing the opposite. So you know, I kind of, I guess fell for it again type thing. Sources say, gotcha, bitch. Uh, that's what it feels like. But I mean, at least they're not doing that. They're still not doing the larger missiles. But uh, why can't I think of their name? It'll come back to me later, But I don't know I would meet. That might just be a matter of time. So at Ano they're playing a dangerous game, playing a very dangerous game. And you know, kind of to my point of this kind of one eighty back to another one eighty when it comes to policy on this war or seeming policy. Here's White House officials say there are now no plans for a Trump Putin summit in Budapest, because there were all these talks about having a summit in Budapest and now now it's not happening. So that's not good. Whyous official told US media ull It's on Tuesday that there are now no plans for a summit between President Trump and Russian President Vladir and Putin the near future is Russian in Ukraine remained very apart in the terms to end the war. Trump later confirmed the meeting was offered out and saying he didn't want it to be a waste of time. Trump spoke with Putin last week and said there will be a meeting of their high level advisors before the two media and leaders met in Budapest, Hungary. But according to reports in US media, appears the plans have been called off. Secretary of State mark Or Rubio and Russian Foreign miss Or Sergey Lavrov held a call on Monday, but ended it without an agreement on an in person meeting. Secretary Rubio and Foreign Mister Lavrov had a productive call. Therefore, an additional in person meeting between the Secretary and foreign mister is not necessary, a White House official said, accuarant toe Axios. So, yep, that's that's where we're at. They're no longer I guess having talks, which not good. It's always better if they are talking, it seems. But here's Zelenski, here's his tone. Recently, this was like from you know, literally some think it was like a regular early at the beginning of the show just a little bit. I caught this, found this rate at the beginning of the show, so this is very very recently. But here's Zelensky. Let's go and listen.
Speaker 7: Russia's pushing disinformation in media in mostly in the United States today, also in Europe that they win this war, that they are winning, but it's not true. They have losses more than one million people, one million, three one hundred thousands.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's it.
Speaker 7: So the end the economy is decreasing.
Speaker 5: So now he's essentially I mean, this wasn't like anything too crazy, dang or anything wild, but he's still kind of tone wise, and I've seen other clips going about where he's he seems to be very much and obviously we just showed what he's done. The tone here is very much war SaaS quo, same as before. So it looks like we're gonna keep on keeping on there. But let's move on to the Venezuela front. There's a bi parisan bill in the Senate that would block Trump from going to war in Venezuela, which I think this might speak more to kind of I know, we were talking yesterday about Trump going after Massie, and I was kind of hypothesizing that perhaps the also the flack that Rand was getting was probably the fact that inevitably, after the discharge goes through, it will no longer be in Massy's court, and it will now be in Rand's court, you know, because they got to go through the Senator or whatever after it goes through Congress. So I thought this was maybe just gonna ahead of it. But also, I guess there's stuff going on in Venezuela, and he has been pretty vocal on that from the jump, so I guess that's where this is coming from. So a biparisan group of centers has introduced a war powers resolution that would block President Trump from attacking Venezuela amid a US bombing campaign against boats in the Caribbean and reports to the administrations preparing just strike Venezuelan and territory. The legislation was introduced by Senators Tim Kaine and Rand Paul and Adam Schiff, which that's an interesting edition there, and would require congressional authorization before the US went to war with the Venezuela. I'm extremely troubled the Trump administration is considering launching illegal military strikes inside Venezuela without a specific authorization by Congress. Kane said in statement on the bill, Americans don't want to send their sons and daughters into more wars, especially wars that carry serious risk of significant destabilization in massive new waves of my in our hemisphere. Paul said that the American people do not want to be dragged into endless war with Venezuela without public debate or a vote. We ought to defend with the Constitution demands deliberation before war. The resolution was introduced on October seventeenth and will force a vote in ten days. We still got five more days. Me it could happen as early as next week. Americans can contract their centers and urge them to support SJA Resolution ninety. The bill comes as the US continues escalating its military campaign. Okay, you guys know we cover this on the show. But so we got a bill in the Senate that might do some things. Perhaps the very least, it's a publicizing that, hey, we should stop fucking murdering people in the ocean. That'd be cool. Here's more from rand on this. Let's hear what he has to say, and then then we'll move on to the main topics.
Speaker 8: Number one there is no fentanyl made in Venezuela, not just a little bit, there's none being made in Venezuela. These are outboard votes that in order for them to get to mind Miami would have to stop and refuel twenty times. They're an all likely going to Trinidad and Tobago, which is an island right off of the coast of Venezuela. So there's a lot of reasons to be worried about this, but number one is the broader principle of when can you kill people indiscriminately when you were at war. That's why when we declare war, it's supposed to be done by Congress. It's supposed to be thoughtful, its supposed to be debated, and we're not supposed to do it willy nilly. And then when you have war, you just kill people in the war zone, and even then there are rules of engagement. But interdicting drugs has always been a criminal activity and a criminal anti crime sort of activity where we don't just summarily execute people, we actually present evidence and convict them.
Speaker 5: So trucking so true. All right, let's popular chat, see what you guys have to say, and then we'll get on into our Luigi story. Good morning, bug fights, Good to see you in here. What else we got in here? Marria Maxis. Remember when that guy said you heard Yiddish talking under his apartment floor. Everyone said, you're creating than the Jew Tunnels discovered. Good Times? Yeah, that was wild. That was a fun story. The old Jew Tunnels take me back. You guys ever think about like hollow when it's the good times, you don't realize it's the good times as not till later. I miss the jew Tonnes. Good morning, psychobatist, good morning, good morning, good morning, justin Valentine. So they can spill their guts about clandestine ops on social media, but they can't release the Epstein dogs one hundred percent? Uh good more? Who else we've got here? Smashed that like bun to smash zog, says Bobo. I promise or you'll get your money back, all right? What else we got here? A bunch of towers, towers, towers, towers, more towers. That's fun, handsome Jose, that's always nice. Flattery will get you everywhere. Uncle Ted's point out Luigi gain beating being up by Trandy's the fights they ever, Yeah, I've seen the I've seen the lexerups here there. Yeah, they were, We're gonna he had a wild life, it sounds like, and we will get into that for sure. Uh, good morning, Gerald, Is this ferson here? Am I just not realizing? Good morning? Good morning?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Let me see we almost caught up. Let me see, Justin says, I see the Cold War fear of nuclear war seems to be a thing of the past. I don't know if that's good or bad, but it's clearly gone. Yeah, I mean, I am always pretty open to the idea of like nuke's being fake, because that would totally make sense to me. I don't know, and I'm I'm, by no means a science guy, so that sure. Perhaps, So it is like whether I mean, even then, whether it's real or not, it's beside the point. I mean, I guess the it's not entirely beside the point because there's actual real threat there, but point being as function it has as a threat, it is concerning. I do have a story I think we might get into the end that it will kind of get into like, well, what happens now that we no longer have the fear of nuclear war? I mean, is it going to be far more personalized. Are we talking like now they'll be able to via AI algorithms dig up what's you know. You know, they're able to not even use people, to be able to you know, somehow you manage, you know, weave in and out of your Internet history or whatever the hell and find the things that you would be embarrassed about or whatever. I mean, I don't know, it's not that crazy. I mean, we're in a weird time and that does kind of there is something to that. And not to get to him myself, I'm not sure if I'll get squeezed into the last segment, but there is a story where they like did one of these weird takedowns of a political figure and they found some shit from like that shouldn't even have been available and clearly was like some deep anyways point like they had already been deleted from the Internet a long time ago. So you're like, how the fuck are you even getting this? We're getting a spooky territory and you're like, uh, Once they lose their fear, their control via fear, it's like well new thing and it's like, I don't know, it is the new nukes like stuff like that. I don't know. Uh, they're gonna have to find some way to keep the people in line. Good morning, wise out, good moore in, good morning, good more. Uh Nohablo says, my my favorite was a big celebration. Bold claims the peace deal. Then five days later Aaron strikes, Yeah, it was pretty crazy all that. They really did get so over themselves. Oh why aren't you guys celebrating Because I've been down this road like one hundred fucking dimes. I mean, I know how this game goes. I mean, like, sure, every single time, I hope it holds, but probably not going to. So I'm not gonna look stupid and fucking get all excited and then later you guys are, Oh look, how dumb you are? You fell for it. No, obviously hopeful it works. But yeah, Justin says, nobody seems to care that Putin has his finger on the trigger the largest nuclear arsenal in the world. They think a fighter jet flyover is going to spook him, and it doesn't make you wonder, like, assuming that shit is real, at some point, what happens, what happens when those balls started rolling? I mean I remember my time in the military. They definitely that's those are the exercises that they run. Is like, what do we do if this happens And you're like, dude, what the fuck? Uh? Yeah, they're all prepared to immediately go fucking lizard brain and just go go buy the numbers doing their things. So I don't know, I think we will get in sketchy sketchy territory if the nukes ever start flying. Good Jerl says JJ doesn't believe in nukes and I can get behind and I can't get behind that conspiracy. I mean, like, I definitely be honest, I'm like ninety five plus percent feel like nukes are real, but I'm open to the idea they're not, because what do why I fucking know? So, yeah, it's completely believe. It's also like one of those things that like nuclear bombs are such a underused thing and always shrouded in such levels of secrecy, which makes sense, uh, you know, but it also leaves at rife for also being like the world's greatest secret too. So I don't know. Justin, says Lenskin. Putin seem perfectly content dumping their respective populations into a conventional meat grinder. Yeah, they don't seem to have too many issues with that for sure. Gressa was agreeing and says it's Lensky the whitest leader of a nation the US has ever used in a proxy war. That's actually a pretty good question. Perhaps I don't remember the last time we had a good white, whitey proxy ward. I think we're almost caught up on the chat's good morning, everyone hit those thumbs up? What the fuck? Only six thumbs there's over thirty all. Actually there's almost fifty of y'all. I don't know what you're worrying. Oh, you're on Rumble. You're watching on Rumble Cubert, So only thirty all rumble watching it? Hit that light button, I see about. There were about fifty y'all second on youtubes. So you guys better be hitting that like button. You piece as a shit, Just kidding, it's not that big of a deal. But please do be helpful. Subscribe These things help. They helped boost out the channel. So yeah, jose quit stealing my water, says Bolo. I will not anytime you go where the fuck is my water? Just no, it was me, all right? And then Tom says Ukraine is just some of the least white whites to be fair. All right, let's get into the main The first topic today the Luigi Mangioni stuff. And to start off for the audio, I'm sorry you don't get this dope meme, but to kind of lead it off, I mean, we're talking Luigi. Here is rad X posted a meme of was the Undertaker? Is that Batista? I think I think that might be Batista. He's taking what was the chair to Batista and it's now a meme and instead of a chair, it's now programmed to kill by David mcgallan, of which I'm actually probably about two thirds of my way through my second reading of. So that's always fun. I've been finding little tidbits there, but yeah, it does. It does perk up the spider senses for the old P two PTK, especially when we look at characters like Louis g Mangioni. Tyler Robinson a little bit as well, which we may get into him a little bit later, but here's ken he's saying. The New York Times published excerpts of alleged assassin luisgim Mangioni's journal, in which he allegedly wrote, what do you do you whack the CEO with the annual parasitic being counter convention. So and then he goes The New York Times also reported that he was beaten up by seven lady boys in Bangkok while traveling in Asia. Here's some pictures of these, A little bit scribble of his journals. That's funny. There's a ten twenty two one. So there's today, like so if years ago to this day. Here's some of his words, some of his fucking shit he had to say. Now I read all those, we'll read the article in the second, and I'm not going to try to read his chicken scratch here. He actually is better writing than me, though. But just to show you the pictures of this supposed journal, which I mean, what kind of fucking grown man has a journal? But whatever I mean? Also, what kind of grown man goes to Hawaii to play patty cakes with a bunch of other men and tell them about your feelings and what sounds like some sort of weird process. The type of fucking shit I know sounds scared. I forget what that one was. We'd went on that dive forever ago, and I've forgotten more about that than what we looked into it. But let's go ahead and get into the piece, uh Ken wrote, put up a piece here, he says a report alleged Healthcare assassin was beaten up by seven lady boys at Bangkok, Which that's quite the headline. There goes The New York Times published Tuesday investigation to Luigi Mangioni, revealing new details about avengers in Asia in the months before he allegedly assassinated United Healthcare CEO Brian Thompson. Mangioni's trip to Asia has been a subject of much speculation. He reportedly left around February, and many of his friends and family never saw him again until he turned up in news. His mother reported seeing him or reported him missing last November, weeks before he allegedly gunned down Thompson the streets of New York City on December fourth. The Times mangione traveled to Tokyo in February, only twenty four before hopping over to Thailand a month later. While there, he had some drunken escapades with two other Americans. I'd like to know who the fuck they are. One of the more salacious details in Times article is Mangioni's encounter with lady boys in Bangtok, Thailand. So as Mangioni recounted some wild nights he had spent out on the town. He lost his phone in a taxi at one point. On another night, he wrote he had been beaten up by seven lady boys, commonly used local term for transgender women that can be seen as derogatory. The Times reported he attached a photo of his scratched up arm. After those adventures, Mangioni reportedly returned to Japan, eventually finding himself in an isolated retreat. After that, he flew to Mumbai, India, where he met a writer named Josh Dolauni, someone who's written about the unibomber terrorist Ted Kaczinski. Delaunay reportedly told The Times that he advocates creative risk in pursuit of beauty and is always clear that violence isn't the answer. In July twenty twenty four, mangione returned to America, working in San Francisco and using a fake ID with an issue date of June eighteenth, twenty twenty four. It's about it's around that time when he decided to commit an assassination. According to the Times piece, which attained experts from his purported journal excerpts, I think there's a typo. I finally can feel confident about what I will do in alleged He allegedly wrote in an entry in August, the details are finally coming together, and I don't feel any doubt about whether it's right or justified. I'm glad in a way that I procrastinated because it allowed me to learn more about UHC. Okay, all right, well this is a little more damning now because it was kind of all up in the air. It was kind of the air what in their past, and from what I recollections kind of got a little bit memory hold some of the what really tied him here, aside from some sketchy details. And now we have this journal, which I'm obviously always open to the idea that this is some sort of something, but I don't know. They seem to have a seems like they may prove out this guy may have been globe globe trotting and you know, tracking this stuff, which Ezradis aptly pointed out with her mem very much. P two K vibes big fucking time, Like God, who is the Lenin killer? Like Chapman, I think he's same fucking shit. He had some lady he basically went globetrotting with I think the same lady who's his wife now he's still married to he was married all Chapman's still in prison, I think right. I think he's still with his wife. I might be mixing up sterial killer or not serial killers a because there's a few weird assassin assassins in the past that I mix up. But I think I got that one right. And Chapman went to Hawaii, right, he went on some weird globe trotting thing despite the fact he like doesn't seem like he should have been able to afford it. I think it was implied it was on the dime of his wife, who some weird Asian lady who's stuck through him. If there's a higher incarceration, very weird. Kind of feels like a handler type situation. Anyways. In October, reportedly set his cites Okay, never mind, uh, actually never mind, this is I am. I was right. We're we're continuing here, We're going even more damning information about the UHC stuff. In October, you portly says site some Thompson in United Healthcare, this investor conference is a true windfall and embodies everything wrong with our health system, and most importantly, the message becomes self evident, he wrote in the October entry, what do you do? You whack the CEO at the annual parasitic being counter convention. It's targeted, precise and doesn't risk innocence, He added. The journal side of the Times is allegedly found on Mangioni's person when he was arrested five days after the Thompson assassination. Mangi one twenty seven has pled not guilty to state and federal charges. Meanwhile, his lawyers are fining to have some of the federal charges against them dropped and papers all the Manhattan Federal Court earlier this month. The lawyer said prosecutors should also be prevented from using this or from using it trials statements to law enforcement officers and his backpack, where a gun and ammunition were found, They said Mangioni has not read his rights before he was questioned by law enforcement officers, adding the officers did not obtain a warrant before searching Mangioni's backpack. Okay, uh, that is that's something that sure is something interesting for sure? Okay, I mean I do think if I recall correctly, he came from some sort of money, so I mean the the s globe trotting stuff, it could be money thing. I mean, maybe we'll have to I almost I am compelled to dig back into the Mangioni thing because this is this is some interesting stuff. But I think we'll probably move on to our next topic now. But let's check in the chat see if you guys have anything anything to say about this before we move on. You guys are talking about jew tits in the in the chat. That's what I just jumped in. That's great. Good morning, Poe, you button, he says, I've been here since the beginning, beaus usual, I'm very busy. I did want to drop a good morning though. That's great. Always always drop a good morning, say hi, good morning, good morning. Psychomantis on his first ring right now of McGowan. So it just got past the section on McMartin. Yeah, that shit is dark, hard stuff to read. No Name says nukes are fake and gay Bubbo says a Jose would apply for VA. He would be able to feed Jeff. Jeff's a fat fuck so he could go without some VA shit for a while. Good knife, Safty BLUs beaten up by seven lady boys while traveling in Bangkok. Sounds like a sick album name. It sounds like a Chioto song, is what it sounds like for anyone against It was always like these weird long names. That's what it sounds like to me. What else? Uncle Ted says, no one talks to the massive scandal United Healthcare is where the CEO was about to testify. Yes, we also that, Yes he was to I think he either was currently testifying or was about two. There was some big I forget the specifics on it, some financial boringness or something, but some untowards this to the country company was being accused of. So yeah, there is also that likely could have ironically been other you know, capitalists with the capital C that wanted him whacked, as opposed to some I don't know, some oddly wealthy, determined lefty. So good morning, Mega Nerd says the worm ad is appropriate for the lady boys text. I guess there was a worm ad back there. Uh, Good mornings, as Justin says Luigi. Stuff is silly, but it doesn't come close to the guy that shot who shot that black zone exact, who was allegedly mad the NFL. Yeah, I totally missed that one. That would be one thing, one of those stories that maybe would be good for me to dig back into one of these days, because I think that was I think that went down when I was on my crew, so it totally got memory hold. I wasn't really able to keep with it. I heard it was kind of coming gone, I think by the time I got back. But yeah, I do remember there was a lot of weirdness in that one, for sure. Uh, good morning everyone, anyone else new one here? Any more good mornings? Any interesting chats? Thom says, Yeah, the whole story has felt fake as soon as you scratched beneath spoiled. The rich kid was brainwashed by leftists and shot a guy or whatever they tried to say. So yeah, for sure, Bobo says, three D printed glock and suppressor, but he's too damn stupid to order a fucking pissed it for the suppressor, so it is run correctly. Like yeah, I mean, the archetype they're trying to paint for this guy is like you'd think he would almost got away with it. I don't know. Uh, right, there you go. Uncle Ted says the Blackstone executive who ran their housing department, is what you're referring to. Nevski says, the United Healthcare was maliciously denying insurance Kansas clams, if I recall correctly. Yeah, I remember some people who were analyzing like the stats on like their approval rates and stuff. And I think it was from my recollection, I think pretty abysmal. But I don't know that's obviously subjective to what degree with that? So Martin Max agree is and there's something off with the who Luigi story? It seemed to be the consistent vibe here. All right, let's get into the next story, kind of leading off our talk on Epstein. Let's talk a little bit about this. There have been floated out recently claims there's a TMZ report that President Trump was considering a pardon for Diddy. So here's this post that I did found when I was collecting stuff today. So I figured we'd at least look and see what they're staying, because now they're saying there were all these oh sources say he's gonna, you know, consider parting Diddy or whatever, and then now we're getting the opposites. Let's let's look into this. See who's saying what? So, the White House denied a TMZ report that President Donald Trump was considering granted a pardon to rapper Sean Combs. Whyos official told the National News Desk via email that it was fake news that Trump was considering commuting Comb's fifteen month prison sentence. All right, let's all, let me see a lot of people have asked me for pardons. Trump said, uh, he said before you know the this is referring to previous ones. So okay, I guess they don't give you specifics on what's there, but they're saying the White House has reached out to them specifically over at this wash this National News Desk is what this is by Elaine Mellon that they've heard back and they're denying, saying this is fake news. So but you know what isn't fake news? Trump didn't do nothing, just kidding. That's probably fake news. But here's James Comer. I just thought this would be fun to kind of a little clip to lead off our story, our coverage on Acosta and other related things. Of course, it's outing me a second.
Speaker 11: Simony, and official documents show that.
Speaker 5: Here we go. I got it back up here. You go, let's do it.
Speaker 11: Let's be clear, Democrats don't care about transparency or accountability in this matter. The evidence we've gathered does not implicate President Trump in any way. Public reporting, survivor testimony, and official documents show that Bill Clinton had far closer ties to Epstein.
Speaker 5: Let's be clear, all right, So James Comer leading off this, Oh, let's be clear he had enough. He didn't do nothing. Well was he talking about here that he didn't do nothing? Probably talking about the Oversight Committee releases came in a few days ago, kind of got memory hall with all the other crazy stuff they went on. Let's read straight from the Oversight Committee. Now, this is the chairman, Representative James Comer here. I think this might be the GOP one is a post a Democrat one. The titling is a little bit confusing here though. Anyways, beside the point it says, bombshell, the costs of transcript just destroyed the Democrats. Epstein smear a ranking member Garcia Oversights Democrat and Dems have spent months pushing a lie against President Trump. So yeah, this is I think this is the GOP side of this Oversight Committee. Because the tweet here is at GOP oversight. But it's weird. They don't put in here to specify it's a GOP side whatever. But so just you know, with you see this hard bias that I'm reading, just but you know, that's where it's that's why it's coming like this one. Acosta never talked to Trump about Epstein, not in person, not on the phone, not over email. He put in quotes he moved in circles that I did not move in. That's straight from his testimony. So they made a point to you know, oh, definitely enough to do a Trump Trump's name did not appear in the case, says I have no knowledge of Donald Trump's a name appearing in any Epstein document or being associated with the Epstein investigation anyway, there was. It's pretty spectacular. It hasn't linked by now, which I don't know. I mean, I haven't read all of these things here, but I remember when the Oversight Committee stuff came out. At first, it's from the responses he's getting what we're getting here, it sounds like he basically denied any sort of knowledge of anything whatsoever. And so then to take this from him and be like Costa said, Trump didn't do it. He says he has no knowledge of Trump's name being in there, like, okay, but he's literally acting like a fucking retard that has no memories what he's acting like, So, I mean means nothing. So but whatever goes? In three? Did Trump appoint at Cossa because of Epstein? No, it says not an the least bit. No, it's there's another quote from him here. Did Trump ask Acosta resign?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: He says it was my choice. It was not suggested by anyone in the White House. I resigned. This entire talking point was fabricated by Democrats, goes, Why did Acosta resign? Goes If he become a distraction that's not appropriate for sir in these jobs. I did not want to be distraction in his administration, and I chose to resign. The media and Democrats say was forced out. Another lie, And here's another they've highlighted. Have you ever discussed the Epstein investigation Jeffy Epstein's Donald Trump party of Confirmation? No? Why had not? Which, by the way, I think this came out in this and maybe maybe get a little ahead of myself. I guess now the current correcting of the record, because there's one thing Acosta was always attributed with. He was attributed with the claim of saying that essentially Epstein was intelligence and that's why they had to let him go because those are n't aware. Acosta was like kind of like the key figure in the two thousand and eight Sweetheart Deal. So I totally totally lost my where I was going with that. Yeah, so he was a he was a key figure in the in the in the deal. God, I totally missed my point. Anyways, whatever, we'll get back into that. Oh, the one you know, damning quote that's always associated with that he is that he was intelligence or whatever, that Epstein was intelligence, and that's you know that he made that claim or whatever. Now that gets in really into the specifics. I forget what specific you know, what part of his administration or what secretary of something. I forget what it was. But he ended up resigning from the twenty sixteen administration after you know, kind of news came out about the two thousand and eight Sweetheart Deal, and through that I forget the specifics of the sources year. And there were then people that came there were these leaks or whatever, or maybe it wasn't leaks. Maybe just strip said that apparently the whenever someone becomes a member of the administration or is pursuing it, they have to go through essentially interview process, and so there were claims that he during this interview process made this claim about the Intel thing. So it's always been kind of and then he's been then later asked about it, and then he kind of was gave weird dodgy answers that like some people were like, oh see, he didn't and then other people were like, oh see, yeah he did, and then the other people were like, he didn't say anything. You can interpret that however you want. And now we are at no. That's where we're at. We're at no. I mean, I'm pretty sure I think in the course of that, but to be fair that remember the context here is he came into this to get grilled by the Oversight Committee, and he had to hold the line in his line the entire time was I don't know nothing, I didn't do nothing. Everything was done right even though I don't know nothing, I didn't do nothing. It was pretty ridiculous. But anyways, what about Epstein' swee are deal and says we had an assurance that he would be in continuous confinement, and had we known he was going to get work released, this would not have gone forward. Okay, sure, since Palm Beach portrayed that deal and Epstein walked six Cornia costs. The plea deal was about getting Epstein in jail when the trial risks letting him off completely since the trial was a crapshoot and we just wanted the guy to go to jail. Democrats knew this and lied anyway, says the bottom line, no contact between Trump and Apples and Acosta, no link between Trump and Appstein. In the case, Democrats are once again using a tragic situation to try to score political points at the expense of the victims. And it shows here that you guys can find where they released the full transcript and new records, which I found that to be particularly interesting. The new records that we've found here. As this account is pointed out at ICU under underscore l Uce I've recently spells. He says it seems to drop some good research information. Occasionally says I'm really surprised this isn't making bigger waves. This release contains a lot more than just the cost of transcripts. There are three batches. Batches four and five contain about for about one gigabyte worth of documented images. Batch three is over four gigabyarte gigabytes in three parts on its own. I'm not gonna go the specifics of the nerd shit here because I don't realven know what all this means. But you can see as I'm skimming three here, all the different files and all the different stuff to go through. So I also just really did want to make a point to cover this on the show today. Just also, I never know what researchers watched the show or whatever, and I may not be the deep, deep deep sort of researcher type, but I do want and when I find this information, like, hey, this is out here, I do want to let you guys know, and whatever research out there, hey, go look into this. And then also if you do find anything interesting, come back to me let me know. I'll be happy to give you my platform to talk about it, because I do think this seemed to be a pretty big fucking dump, and so I think this could be And it's weird. This dump happened over the weekend, and there was so much shit that you dropped. We had that fucking we had the ceasefire break, we had Russia Ukraine looking like it was gonna get resolved. We had an assortment of different crazy eppscene drops. We had so much shit, and then this just kind of got set on the back burner. And it's sometimes you're like, oh, it is a little bit less sexy because they kind of already got a you know, from the cost of story, because, like I said, this happened like I think a couple of weeks ago where they had the behind the closed doors a cost of thing, so how this works. And now weeks later, now that we have this information and now they have a transcript, which and we're never really sure this anyways, it's already like that kinda that like, oh they're gonna Grillam's kind of already done because we already kind of knew what happened, those of us who paid attention to it but didn't really get big enough to enter into the actual news cycle. Uh So, I don't know, it does seem like maybe they pulled a tricky here, a tricky trick and managed to pull a fast one over us. But I want to let you guys know, but look into that shit. He's Amber speaks up. She says, the House Oversight Committee has released new Epstein files to nine and clean call logs, meeting schedules in a full transcripts. We're gonna go a little bit kind of what was in here heavily redacted log list two or highly redacted log list two, undated calls from Donald Trump. The White House responded, says it's not news that Epstein knew Donald Trump. Trump kicked Epstein Novis Cloud for being a creep, So we just read that thing and although, oh, nothing, nothing, nothing, Well, within these lists they show calls from Trump, which, as they said, it's not anything crazy. But then after all this like bending over backwards, like oh, we didn't really do anything, You're like, well, then you know. Also within this same drop, just not technically the a cost of transcript, the same drop of information you get to, yeah, we'll hear's some calls so from him to them or whatever. I don't know which way it was going. Also, the latest document drops shows meetings from twenty twelve twenty fourteen with Woody Allen, pure Teel, Mark Zuckerberg, and Reid Hoffman. Alex Acossa defended his two thousand and eight plea deal, calling the trial of crap shoot, while Democrats and Committee said he showed no remorse and then just kind of going when he continued demanding transparency. But so you guys get an idea of what all is in here, here's another look in from our friend Ken telling us what he thinks is the most interesting I have here. He says, by far the biggest revelation from the new cost interview is a judge who approved the mar A Lago raid once shared office space with Epstein. The judge also worked for the DOJ in Southern Florida while that office was prosecuting Epstein. Then he went to go work for Epstein. So what he's looking looking at here? This guy right here, he says, cannot believe this has made my feed here yet, or this hasn't made my feed yet, says Florida judge Bruce Reinhold, who was probably the only tool available to sign the marri A Lago raid, worked with alex A Costa while they worked the Jeffrey Epstein case. He can currently open his own law shop while working the Jeffrey Epstein case in the same building Jeffrey Epstein spent work release hanging out in and Ryan Hart just so happened to land cases representing the traffic girls privately, what are the odds? So yeah, so that doesn't look good. You see kind of the all the different connections. And then here is here's this photo I've been seeing go around a lot lately. I think his photo has been out for a while, but I do find interesting. Apparently Virginia Giufray with this photo, explained a little bit more of the story behind it in her memoir. Here is a seventeen year old Gallaine Maxwell, not Gallaine Maxwell. Why do I keep calling her that Virginia Giufray, keep mixing up their two names. But you see in the foreground here you see Virginia Giufray as a young seventeen year old. You can kind of tell you look at she's clearly very young. And then you look in the background behind her the other circles, another one circle that's Gallaine Maxwell, so you see them together. I believe that's a Naomi Campbell kind of to her left too, which was mix this more significant clearly as some high faluting sort of event, and her just kind of moving around through the crowd, just kind of at the you know, kind of falling along holding the pocket almost of Gallaine. So but here's what she had to say about it. In her memoir, she says, I'm caught in the back or in the foreground, clearly by accident. I'm seventeen years old, and right next to me is Maxwell. Later, a fellow survivor told me this photograph was the reason she broke her silence. That photos said something A thousand worlds words couldn't. Everyone knew that was a child. So that's what she had to say about Sorry, I thought there actually be more on that. But it is interesting. I mean, you see these people here, let's do that. I bet you there's probably a people in here. I didn't even notice. Let's see these shows. Yeah, Naomi Campbell, Okay, I guess maybe there might have been other celebrities in there. I didn't know. But yeah, she did speak out on this and said, you know, kind of talked about it. I thought there was gonna be a little more context here. Sorry, that was a dud story, My bad. I thought there was an actual threat here. All right, let's pop into the chat, see what you guys gotta say, and then we'll get into the next story. Man, we might get an early show today, which works out. I started late. I shit, I gotta do. Let's see what all else is in here. I hope Paul Pelosi's sex slave is okay, it's a psychomantis. Yeah, now that they're not paying the government anymore. Here, what is a what is Paul Pelosi's sex SLAVENA gonna do? Let me see Bug fights on fatigue with Epstein. Yeah, I kind of feel that too. I do kind of feel that. Uh, the the Luigi was a breath of fresh air. Gett into the Luigi stuff. Yeah, so justin Valentine says, talk about Trump, talk about Clinton, but don't you dare talk about the unnamed prime minister of unnamed country. Yeah for sure, Uh alright, a bunch of juice for some reason for Gerald, dona have no idea why bug Fight says, I believe the elites, dittle kids on the island, by all the coverage and info dumps are slop. Yeah, it is a and they do seem to try to hide the ones that might be interesting. Like I said, I do think perhaps for those who want to dig into that this stuff, there probably might be some interesting stuff in this trove of documents. I went be surprised if days weeks going forward we get some good people digging into that. So good morning, doctor Nick Rivera, good to see you here, So good to see you joining the chat and joining the show. Grassilly Gring, says masad One. I'm convinced all those involved will die as free man. Umm, oh, you're talking about something else there? All right, all right, I think it's good morning till a spook. I think the first we're seenior here, he say, Guten Mortigan and Canogurs, good morning, good morning. Who else we got in here? Someone says, are your kittens making too much noise? No, Mickens are actually really quiet, and now they're probably all sleeping right now in the other room. All right, I think we're almost caught up. Bug Fight says I think cash app will have a redemption arc go full Valhalla and bed several members of Congress. It would be cool if we got a If we did get a redemption arc, I will say between bond Gino or Cash has lost it, I could still I could still rally behind Bongino. Cash is just pathetic, just pathetic, but like and Bongino's pretty pathetic, but like you can it just seems like maybe there's a shred of the conscience in that fucking mongoloid head, and he does seem like it bothers him, So it would be he does seem like the one that like would be more apt for like a redemption ar And I don't think I'll go full Valhalla or whatever, but it would be cool to see him just crack and be like, let me fucking tell you, brother. It would be cool. So then Nevsky says, so they went after Trump because Trump had Epstein locked up? That would be an interesting I don't know exactly what to get out of that, because he has, as you point out, the connection to Epstein to the lawyer, but is it is confusing the relationships these people have. There does seem to be lots of quotes of implications of fear from Epstein again Trump and and almot if. I get the vibe of a little bit of a probably both ways, which I guess that would make sense if kind of there's truth, which I think there is obviously to what we think is going on here, this would be kind of this weird, precarious sort of relationship. So yeah, I don't know. It does seem like at this level, I guess everyone's your fucking in front of me. So I don't really know what to make of that one. I mean, I guess you could draw solid binary lines and be like this person on that side, But I don't think it's that simple. It's a little bit confusing. I don't really know what to make of it. Uh Thom says. I still get Ken Silvan Richard Booth's names mixed up in my head and it gives me a good chuckle every time. Uh yeah, hit that like Buns's boba. Yes please do. Someone asked me, how was the Beast number pod? Oh yeah, I had episode six six six? Last night was fun episode. Uh noney, fuckers called in. You guys need to pop in and give us a call on those morning shows that your friends are not those morning shows on the already dead Tuesday's a nine thirty pm Eastern. We're keeping the we're changing the format to we're keeping the phone lines open pretty much the whole time. So and it's just the second half where we take call or we take we let patrons come on so they can get like the whole like forty five minutes to like an hour your you know, the patrons are if they want to come on, then come on. Most of them like just hang out behind the scenes. Uh, but yeah, it was fun. We had a Jacob on, the producer of the second half a little bit talked about his time in the Church of Satan and that sort of stuff. The first little bit we talked a lot about Columbine Austin connected.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 5: We very much capture the Satanic sort of theme. And even with our analyzing of Columbine, you'd be surprised. Immediately went to like cargo cults and like you know, all these dear different weird organizations and glowiness and this and that, and how that interlinks into you know, essentially Satanism or spiritualism or whatever the fuck you want to call these different religions that just kind of pop up and have certain purposes. It ties into colinbind You'd be surprised. So, yeah, it was an interesting episode. We kept the theme. I thought it was fun. It was a good time. But definitely, Uh, call in next week any of you guys listening Tuesdays nine thirty pm Eastern, give us a call. Uh what is I'll tell you right now, what the what the thing is? One eighth. Actually, I don't know why I would tell you the number right now. It's not like you remember it, but one eight three three seven three three two three or dead de a d All right, let's get back into the chats. My name is Janff, says Bobo. Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, Um let's catch up. Uh, and then Bobo says, I fucked up the flow every time I call in. No, you did not, you did not call in? Okay, good morning? Oh yeah, rise Liberty. My edit fucked up. Yeah, I've been really bad about posting, uh the already dead stuff, the edits, the intermissions. But I'll try to post that one since it did get did get yanked or get fucked up by stream yard or whatever, So uh, sorry about that. We'll try to post that. Good morning, Motts, good morning, good morning. Also, good morning, rise, Liberty, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: Why isn't Jewels on the team anymore? We can't fuck him? No, I'm just gonning. We love Jewels.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: I just it was just kind of a it made sense. It was a I mean, I think everyone would agree. I think he'd agree to. We've talked about it. He's uh just kind of he's more of a host, less of a producer, so uh you and it just kind of and uh, he wasn't really particularly tech savvy, neither am I. And it's not like a shit on anyone, and so it was just kind of like he was just helping out for the time being, uh, and just kind of moved on. So he's always welcome. We'll probably have him on the Guests at some point. We had him on the Guests not too long ago when he was no longer producing. So we love him. I do, uh, I do appreciate his content, So go check him out for sure over at the Great Pill Podcast. So all right, let's go ahead and get into this final story, which is a bit of a grab bag of stuff, uh but kind of a here's a reminder of this whole kind of rehash of the bomb under the Fox News van in relation to Charlie Kirk kind of right around the same time we cover this forever ago. But it's definitely gotten memory hold. But here's the little couple come minute clip. Maybe you'll catch your memory up on this. Of course, audio is out give me a second, give me seconds.
Speaker 13: With any crimeme related to that, and today a judge released them from jail pending their trial.
Speaker 5: All right, let's try that over again.
Speaker 13: They were arrested on suspicion of planting an explosive device under a Fox thirteen news vehicle, but they have never been charged with any crime related to that, and today a judge released them from jail pending their trial. Abid na Sir in the yellow jumpsuit and his son, Adil Nasir are charged with possessing a hoax weapon of mass destruction. The father is also charged with firearms possession offenses. The count stemmed from what a defense attorney today said was inert dynamite found in their Magna home, as well as a small amount of marijuana found by agents investigating the attempted arson. Defense attorney.
Speaker 5: Okay, so inert bombs. It's funny. Literally an already day. Last night we were talking about I forget specific it's had related, but in Columbine there were I believe was pipe bombs or something January sixth, pipe bombs the AAR I e Oklahoma City bombing, I mean localm There weren't pipe bombs in Oklahoma City bombing, but the group who probably did it, the ARA was notable for doing that. And that was almost certainly, big old glowy op just you know, just over and over and over and over again. Seems to be a pretty common component just thrown out there. Just an interesting little pattern. I always noticed.
Speaker 13: Ernie has asked their clients to be that they be released from the Salt Lake County jail, where they've been held for about a month until their trial.
Speaker 1: There may have been a federal warrant that initiated this action. I don't have access to that warrant yet to address how it is that somehow my client is connected to that in any way, but it appears quite frankly that he's not given that after the execution of that warrant, he was not charged federally.
Speaker 12: I don't believe that the crime that is spoken about with regard to the Fox thirteen stuff, I don't think that really has anything to do with this case. And the fact that two were mixed together is a mystery in my opinion.
Speaker 13: Yeah, Jail records say after the device was found under the Fox thirteen news vehicle back on September twelve, the FBI track suspects to the home and Magna, though not how they were tracked. Federal prosecutors later charged Christopher Proctor with attempt at arson, alleging he planted the gas can with a fuse that failed to detonate even though it had been ignited. Proctor has pleaded not guilty and has been ordered to remain in jail pending trial. Defense attorneys say In said in court today that the Nassirs do not know Proctor.
Speaker 5: All right, Let's dig a little bit more into this. Also at a little fun little thing to add in here, He's ken say. Another wrinkle the story is the fact that suspect returned the scene driving a silver Porsche. He comes from money, it seems, so, uh, let's dig it. Let's dig into the actual piece a little bit here. Because a man arrested for planting bomb under Fox News van after Charlie Kirk assassination. Two prior suspects cleared. So the Utah man has been charged with planting a bomb under a Fox News van two days after Charlie Kirk assassination. Meanwhile, two suspects originally arrested for the tempting bombing attempted bombing have been cleared. Christopher Solomon Procter forty five lit A fuse attached to a two point five gallon plastic gas container that he had put under a news vehicle owned by the Salt Salt Lake City local Fox affiliate KSTU TV that was parked outside of a building on September twelve. According to federal court filings, the fuse went out before the gas ignited. Okay. Proctor has pled not guilty to charges of attempted arson and possession of an unregistered destructive device. His attorney, Richard Sorenson, didn't respond to emails during comment. During a hearing last Monday, US Magistrate Judge Dustin Pede ordered Proctor, who was arrested September twenty ninth, to remain in jail until his trial. Peede said there was evidence that Proctor had planned to repeat the attempt, despite family and friends insisting that Proctor opposed no damage to others. According to court documents, a licensed plate reader recorded Proctor's vehicle near the scene within minutes of the crime, and investigators found items in Proctor's homes similar to those to or used to carry out the attempt at arson, including black boots, a different gas can that also had a hole carve from the top, and a portion of Fu's assistant US attorney Michael Thorpe wrote, it's weird. According to the prosecutors, Proctor bought more fuse days after the failed attempt and returned to the crime scene a week later. Proctor had mentioned burning Fox News on previous occasions to others and totally acquaintance that he lit a fuse under a Fox News vehicle, but it did not blow up. Thorpe rote that purchase, the presence of another gas can at his residence, and the deliberate resurveiling of the news station led to an inference the defendant may not have been satisfied with this failed attempt, Thorpe wrote. The day after he led to arson attempt, two men, Adeeb Nasir fifty eight and his thirty one year old son Adil Nasser, were arrested on suspicion of a makeshift bomb under the KSTU TV news vehicle. Investigators searched their home and found two sticks of an active dynamite that the men claimed were real. According to court documents, they were charged in state court with crimes including possessing uh hoax explosives. However, the men were clear to their involvement in the bombing last Wednesday, According to local Fox affiliate that's also the victim of the crime. Then the Seers were also released, but were both released from jail, though they still face charges, Appel reportedly facing two felony counts of manufacturing, possessing, selling, or using a weapon of mass destruction and a bed facing two lesser felony counts a possession of a dangerous weapon by a restricted person due to controlled substance use. I don't believe the crime they've spoken about with the with the Fox thirteen stuff, I don't think that really has anything to do with this case. Third District Judge Mark Corus repeatedly said, after hearing from both the defense and the prosecution, and the fact that two were mixed together as a mystery in my opinion. The incident happened two days after conservative activist Charlie Kirk was killed during an event at Utah Valley University in Orum, about thirty five miles south of Salt Lake City. Thorpe said at Monday's hearing there's no evidence linking the alleged arson attempt at Kirk's death. KStV reported, Okay, this is bizarre and trying to frankly, kind of a little weird to rep my head around. So okay, so there were suspects before, but then they found another guy now and now he looks like he's actually the ones. Okay, so that's what I'm understanding here. So there's these two hodgies. Essentially, what do we have? We gotta let me see fine forty or never mind? A do do do?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 4: Do?
Speaker 5: Go back down here? Who we have of deep this year and a deal this year fifty eight thirty one. Now these these guys, the ones got you know, got accused of this and I guess something to do with because they found a makeshift bomb. How they found this, why there was searching, I'm not sure. Maybe if we dug into those court documents we could see, but uh, all right, let's actually let's look at this one court document. Maybe this will glean a little bit more for us. This is Procter observed returning the vicinity of instant location since September nineteen, twenty twenty five, an FBI surveillance seemed observed Proctor returned the vicinity of the instant location. Specifically, Proctor was observed during a silver colored Porsche bearing Utah license plate number. Review of Utah state records indicated that blank is currently registered redacted registered to redact it the subject residence. Proctor departed the subject residence and redacted and traveled to the vicinity of nineteen ninety five South forty four to ninety west Salt Lake City, Utah, eighty four one oh four. Shortly after Proctor was observed a parting the area and driving the cinity of the instant location, where he was observed driving slowly past the Fox thirteen Salt Lake City building several times before departing the vicinity and returning to this subject resident. I'm not sing where I didn't see any Oh, silver color Porsche up there at the top is where it says. Okay. It sounds like what they're trying to imply though, is that the at least the judge is in the in the the Seer case, is he's trying to imply that somehow these two things got conflated, which I do find that particularly interesting. Uh, I know, maybe more to come on this story is because this is a weird one, but uh, kind of in the same vein of this this sort of story, this uh weird stuff going on kind of in connection with the Kirk stuff. Well apparently, uh, you know, there's someone who's been a I guess I think he was arrested. Let me see, there's a there's a guy I guess looks like a booking photos Nicholas Ray. There's a Texas man who threatened to murder Seth Dillon, Laura Lumer and Josh Hammer. That he followed five accounts and was radicalized by Cannice Owen into believing these Jewish Conservatives were involved in the assassination. Charlie Kirk says, make no mistake, violence words Jews is what she and her minions want. If you weren't calling it out, you are complicit. And it just shows here. It shows he was following Candace Apack tracker, Paul Miller, Martin Talk, Cowboys, Israel exposed. Those are just an assortment of different, you know, accounts he was following. Obviously Candace is what they were honing in on there. And then here's Lauren Wisk pointing out it says Seth Dylan last week, they are a cancer. We must kill them before they kill us. Some schizo hundreds of miles away. We know what you did and we're coming for you. Next gets arrested. The real purpose of the severe response and high profile rast is intended to scare average citizens away from criticizing these hyper Zionis influencers. Today it's a schizo and on account tomorrow it's you. Now, I want to see what where this guy actually fucking said, because I mean, this is I mean, did he I'm kind of curious with the specifics that he supposedly said that we're so fucking bad. I mean, I'm not seeing anyone say it. Uh, but let's uh, actually, let's start a little grock thing. It'll say, you know, a little stupid little groc thing we do here where you hitting it gives you more information? Let's see Oops, sorry, okay, inaccurately quotes yah, YadA, YadA, YadA. Okay, it doesn't give me any any background on this. But we're just Nicholas Ray. So let's actual let's let's look it up a little. Let's sef we can find something about Nicholas Ray. Let's see what type of the search bar see if you can find something specifical what this guy actually supposedly did. Let me see, I'm seeing I keep seeing something about keep seeing your clips of this, I mean people claiming this Nicholas Ray did some ship. Let me see. I mean, I'm not even seeing any anything. I mean, so we're just getting claims. Is this a whouse guy? Okay, so this is who he is. So these are some of the things I guess supposedly an accounts of Zionists are scum. He says you're a tool for foreignature a nation. This is to some Sean Maguire guy saying the rope right is a tool the radical left. So here's some of his posts. This is your tool for foreign nation, A trader in seditious fool if you will, a masad cock. Trust me when I tell you lists are being made and UnAmericans like you will be will get yemmoned. All right, Well, Lauren wisk was a little bit off there. Yeah, no, that's straight up like a thread, I mean assuming, I mean, obviously this is this is fucking you know, literally in no profile account. So I'm sorry, this isn't really I don't know, just this isn't a not that I'm really like trying to get new like we're doing some crazy Kirk investigation or getting into the weeds. But this isn't conclusive. This could be fucking anyone. But if we are to assume this this is the guy. These are the sort of things he's saying, uh, making Yemen claims, which is wild. Um see, we can find some more stuff that he supposedly said. Here is I'm responding to Max Nordau. It says nice hasbro masad cuck, it'll work never you guys are all finished and every one of you is getting hung from the capitol. Yeah. Yeah, Warlaren was his way off on this. I mean she's right in the sense that it will also have that effect where it's like what people get from this is like, oh, they went after the Skizos, which they kind of are. And I'll be honest, I don't know if this is real or not. It's believable that it's real. It's also believable this is just some fucking Max Nordau inversion character type here for those aren't aware that Max Nordell character is like pretty much almost certainly some sort of fucking foreign agent. I think we've actually dug into that on the show. So anyways, it wouldn't all surprise me if they also have the inverse where they have their own other foreign agents who are pretending to be anti foreign agents hanging out on their replies wouldn't surprise me the tiniest bit, you know, it cries out as it strikes you or whatever. It's a who'd be surprised. So claims like hanging people. Here's one thing. You'll see the hague at one point you're in miserable, brown, brown life, and I'll be the first to cheer far an asset trader. Okay, well that one's a little bit more tame. At least it's not, you know, making death threats here. So yeah, then here's what you're gonna I didn't don't think I read this one. Gonna hurk off, gonna jerk off looking at all your dead jew bodies hanging from the capitol once revolution starts. Yeah, this is some pretty glowy behavior. I mean, I don't know, maybe he's just an unhinged man. Uh, but yeah, I definitely don't think. Yeah, this guy probably should. Actually I actually agree with people getting in trouble for doing this sort of shit. You shouldn't be making death threats to people online. Now to some degree, there's a little bit of like a risk verse reward when it comes to this. Now, like if I was to go if if someone online was making threats on my life, particularly like in the way this guy is. But it doesn't really seem to be like crazy targeted. It doesn't seem to. It just kind of seems directed generally at these sorts of I don't know. I mean, like, if I gave pass this along the authorities, would I assume that they would prioritize this, you know, compared to other crimes. No, not particularly, it should be on the lesser side of things. But yeah, you shouldn't be able to make death threats against people, that's for damn sure. But it does seem weird. It seems odd that we see this like this. I don't know. But at the same time, there's a flip side of this. I do think there is you shouldn't be making fucking death threats. And I was a little bit concerned we'd dig into this and find out that it was like that wasn't the case. But no, this guy doing that. And I mean, we can probably argue about to what degree there should be any sort of level of punishment or whatever, I mean, to what degree of severity is this? But yeah, you can't you can't just be making death threats to people. That's not okay, All right, let's move on to the next. Kind of the whole portion of this larger segment is kind of the glowiness of it all. Here's Radix. She's a kind of I think it's a little a word of caution, kind of expressing a sentiment I've been trying to talk about for a while now, especially in light of lar of this Charlie Kirk stuff. Everyone's gotten so sucked into the whole, like I don't know that the left is authentically awful and that there's never any artificial component to it whatsoever. And so you know, oh, there's no way I'm being tricked. Oh, the glories were only it was only the other way around. They were only pretending to be the right. And now that the rights in charge, well, we're good. We don't have to worry about being you know, tricked by the Feds. And then you know, pulling some sort of craziness off with the Left and you know, infiltrating them. Oh, we're just concerned that they used to infiltrate the right. That seems to be the vibe they're out now or then now our guys are in so there's no way any time we see anything that happens with left wing anything, we got to interpret this is one hundred percent organic. They're always just this awful. But you know, on the flip side, we'll give ourselves a little bit of benef the doubt, say, for example, like the Oklahoma City bomb, and we're like, no, that's not legitimate right wing sentiment occurring there, though clearly was some sort of FED operation, which is true. But this thing goes both ways. And you're dumb if you think it doesn't, because it does. And I mean, you're falling into the trick if you think it's only one way. But Radix points out, here's a good example, and I mean, I've known about this one for a while, but here she she points it out, and I don't know what's the word I'm going for. She expresses it. Well, here the specific story of undercover FBI agent Timothy Bates, who was undercover. I believe he was undercover in the Michigan op for the you know, the whole whitmerk and napping thing. And he also was trying, you know, tried to do some undercover BLM stuff and got busted for it and we'll go into that here kind of an example of this. Uh so here is uh actually my bad go back here, she goes, uh, you do you see E seven seven five is undercover FBI agent Timothy Bates, by the way, who pose as Red when the FBI decided they need to introduce the guys to an explosive expert. Bait also tried to get a BLM activist to do a plot to assassinate the Attorney general of Colorado. She says it was Ken, of course, who broke the story. The original story exclusive FBI undercover agent read fomented crime in BLM and militia movements, says in from radicks here, sharing quotes from Ken. This is In August twenty twenty, an FBI undercover agent code named Red unsuccessfully tried to foment a plot to assassinate Colorado's attorney general. The next month, an FBI undercover agent with the same code name and physical description played a major role in the conspiracy to kidnap Michigan Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer. After reviewing audio records and other information, three people involved in the Whitmer case have concluded that the Red in Colorado is the same person as Michigan Red, who's name is Special Agent Timothy Bates. Indeed, in both cases, Red is described as six foot two with facial hair and a tattoo sleeve going down his arm. Red was also introduced to BLM activists and militiamen alike as an ex military outlaw munitions expert, and moreover, Red took part or took each of his targets on surveillance car rides. The information about Colora Red and the short lived association plot was recently revealed in a new podcast, The Alphabet Boys, which details how the FBI infiltrated the BLM movement. According to Alphabet Boys, an FBI informant introduce Read to a BLM activist would express interest in assassinating Colorado's Attorney General read In. The activist met in August twenty twenty, and then went on a car ride to surveil the AG's home, but the activists suspected Redd of being a FED and never contacted him again. The next month, Red would figure prominently in the Whitmer case, attempting to go militia members into buying explosives in the week before they were arrested. The week's My Bad former Witner defendant Brandon Gesterta met Red in person and said he listened to his voice hundreds of times on audio throughout his legal proceedings. And then here is a picture of the tattoo of him that they were using to identify via you know, multiple people that looked him over and the audio, as they pointed out with Brandon here, so kind of the idea that literally they will literally in this example, he literally infiltrated both the right wing, a right wing plot and a left wing plot. So and this applies to the world as well. Apparently, The Washington Posts recently released a story about how Marco Rubio agreed to burn MS thirteen informants cooperating with the d o J as part of the administration's deal to deport people to l Salvador. These informants had knowledge of Bukele's dealings with MS thirteen. So it's just it's a weird situation. We see them burning their informants, and it does seem like these guys seem to know some stuff, So here you go. He says the deal would give Bukulele possession of individuals who threatened to expose the alleged deals his government made with MS thirteen to help achieve l Salvador's historic drop in violence official set for the Salvadoran president. A return of the informants was viewed as critical to preserving is tough on crime reputation. It was also a key step in hindering an ongoing US investigation into his government's relationship in MS thirteen. A Kang famous for displays of excessive violence the US and elsewhere. So that's interesting. So we're deporting. So we're burning these informants that cooperated with US against buke Lee and we're sending them back. And so we're okay, Wow, that's that's kind of wild. It's is whatever I'm in on the flip side, though, While I have no love loss REMUS thirteen, it's kind of like, hey, informants, you kind of get what you get and fuck you. So there you go. Uh, maybe don't do crime and uh and if you are gonna do crime, don't snitch. Uh. I guess. I don't depends on what the crime is, I guess, but I know, just this is interesting. I don't know. I don't think a life of informant is that great. Although they do they do feed you money, they do this, they do that. They will try to hook you the fuck up, that's for sure, all right. More, Uh, this is kind of these are all kind of vaguely connected stories. I'm kind of including. I'm calling this, as I said earlier, the uh the was this the I'm having a brain fart here the uh the informant infestation portion essentially of this of this show. And uh here is another. Now I don't I'm not saying this guy is an informant, but this kind of ties vaguely. I think in this weird sort of things, perhaps this guy I'm a little bit sketch. But new details are emerging about the recent political article on the Democrat US Senate candidate Graham Platner. This is from the main state press. The report highlighted deleted Reddit account allegedly tied to Platiner, but notably did not explain how that account was located or verified. Multiple political sources now claim that advanced data analysis tools hospiblely including polunteer similar AI driven technology, may have been used to trace the archived count and compile identifying information, leaking it to Platiner. As of now political has not discussed the technical methods or sources behind discovery. So essentially, this is this guy in Maine that's running. Uh, there's been I haven't I haven't actually looked at the actual smear article yet, but all the stuff I'm hearing is kind of this.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 5: Oh tattoo is the focus here? Here?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Focus? Oh you had this you know, bad tattoo here so you know more from this main State press recently service video shows Mainz Democratic US candidate gram Platner with a chess tattoo of the SS Totin kompf of the skull and crossbones used by Nazi deathhead units.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 5: Plattner was State has stated he got the tattoo while drunk as a young marine on shortly even Croatia and was unaware of its Nazi affiliation until recently. Now Here is the picture of it, uh, because he's just still from a video. It's really not great.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: And here is I guess the the the skull. I'm guessing it's Uh, it has historical significance. Here is it. You can see it more like another one, you know, other one of it here.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 5: So here's another thing, clear picture of it to kind of look at it, which I mean for me, I'm kind of like whatever, uh so, I mean I don't know. As a tattoo guy, I can tell you I don't. It does seem wild for a whole ass chest piece, a big ass skull to like not have like looked a little bit into the symbolism. But like I can tell you as like someone who's once young, dumb and full of come as a military guy, I was there once too, and I was dumb, and I was kind of like, uh, you know, being there's always those stupid tattoo I mean, hell right here, this is a fucking stupid tribal tattoo before it covered, because I was some dumb eighteen year old and showed up to a fucking tattoo shop and I was like, I want this thingy that I found online, and they fucking did it and it was just some stupid tribal tattoo. And then years later I was like, why the fuck could I get a stupid tribal tattoo? For all I know that tribal design that was just what I thought looked like a cool ass tribal design that could have had some deep symbolic meaning or something. Skulls are very common. Roses are very common when it comes to tattoos. Not this's a rose he or anything, but my point being as common symbols. But the thing is too those symbols also, those like roses, skulls, those are actually things that also have significant symbolism when it comes to other things. It's a little bit of a it is always like I don't know, I mean, I give a little bit of leeway when it comes to tattoos, or quite a bit, because a lot of people are just dumb. They're like, oh, that looks cool. They don't know, they don't know symbolism behind it. I know this one is a little bit weird. It seems to be a little bit too distinctive a skull to be like unintentional. I don't know. I mean, I'm willing to let that one go. I just kind of don't care. But then, uh, here's one one of my mutuals here at Chester, he says, He says, I hate this bitch so much. He's, you know, making fun of Emma Vigland here saying making fun of her, saying, wow, he worked for Blackwater because the US didn't support him. Well, that seems to be I haven't seen this popping up at all. Seems to me that's the lead that got buried here. Everyone's focused on this stupid fucking tattoo. And apparently this guy is a past mercenary, so very much the Sean Ryans of the world. I believe he worked at Wakanot or something like that, one of those type of places. So that's the thing hidden behind all that. And then after hearing that, that actually then makes me a little bit more believable that like, oh maybe there is something to that. Sorry, I did find it funny as I'm scrolling through some weird accounts, there's not one diary or mentioned about Graham Plattner's Nazi tattoo really, which is funny. What kind of fucking dude keeps a diary. So that's a weird thing to say. I mean, maybe maybe a social media post would make sense. But anyways, so, yeah, interesting this guy is out here. But yeah he is. We got this this dude. There was a video I found her. Let's see if I can find it and at whatever. But yeah, so we have this main state guy over here. Actually, here's the video I was looking for. Recent so you can get a look at this guy. I know not that we're gonna focus too much in on this commentary here, but this is this is a response to the video. Let's see what he has to say. Maybe there's something interesting. Give me a second and bring this back up. Here we go. Let's see what he has to say about all this. See maybe he will address the other stuff the I mean, once again, I haven't been following this main race, so who knows. Maybe it's been known from the jump this guy was like some former mercenary or whatever. But even if it was known for the jump, I will say from our research into Gladio and stuff like that, that gives that tattoo a whole lot more meaning if he's actually basically in desk quads in.
Speaker 14: Kind of a non traditional campaign move, your team actually shared some opposition research on you with me. It's a video from I believe a decade ago. Let's just watch an excerpt and then we should talk about it. First of all, what we're watching there was Graham wearing justice, a box of briefs.
Speaker 15: Corps Silky's those are marine Corps running short, pardon.
Speaker 14: Me, Silky's first of all, great song choice tell us what's happening there where you are. There's probably some listeners who are very confused. And the reason that we are showing this video is because at the very end you can see a tattoo on your chest. I've been told that some of your political opponents are telling reporters that that tattoo has a Nazi affiliation, and I would like to know is that accurate? Are you a secret Nazi?
Speaker 15: I am not a secret Nazi. Actually, if you read through my Reddit comments, I think you can pretty much figure out where I stand on Nazism and anti Semitism and racism in general. I would say a lifeline real quick.
Speaker 5: Jacob are seeing in the chat? What account are you talking to you here about? Here? Say, I'm not sure which story you're referring to. You maybe referring to this story still, this was like twenty minutes ago, so maybe it was the previous story. So if you go look at that account they were pointing to as created September twenty twenty five, incredibly odd time. Oh, I know you're Tom about your Tom about that weird the one guy who's supposedly threatening all these influencers with death threats and stuff, saying odd timing, you know, almost like they create that account just for this. I mean also from an alt perspective too, A lot of people just have a bunch of alts. But yeah, yes, that is weird too, I definitely. I mean it's literally just it doesn't even have a profile pick and it's just like jew soccer or something at Jew soccer or whatever. I mean, obviously, I'm just that's not actually as that, but you know what I mean, let's get back to the view an opponent.
Speaker 15: The video is from my brother's marriage to his wife, my sister in law, who I was serenading. I told them that my wedding gift to them would be my embarrassment, and so I performed a lip sync version of Mightley Cyrus's Wrecking Ball to my sister in law on the day of her wedding to my brother and the And now, of course that embarrassment, which was mostly just held internally in the family as we always watched that video at family events and left, is now shared with the world. So I feel like I'm just going to give them a wedding gift for the rest of my life, which is great. I love them deeply. The reason by the way the reason of this video. Saturday was their tenth Wedding Addiversary Congress and my sister in law was showing everybody the video and I was like, oh, yeah, there it is. There's me being embarrassed. But what we also Yeah. So in two thousand and seven, I was a machine gun section leader with Kila Company Thurbertine eight Marines. We were on the two two MEW and it was my third deployment. My previous two had been to Fallujah and then Ramadi two thousand and six, and we went ashore and Split Croatia, myself and a few of the other machine gun squad leaders and we got very inebriated, and we did what marines on liberty do, and we decided to go get a tattoo, and we went to a tattoo parlor in Split Croatia, and we chose a terrifying looking skull and crossbones off the wall because we were Marines and you know, skulls and crossbones are a pretty standard military military thing. And we got those tattoos and then we all moved on with our lives and I actually joined the army after that where I got you know, I had to go to MEPs, I got screened. Later on, I got a security clearance and a full screen when I went to work for the State Department as a contractor doing security for the ambassador to Afghanistan in twenty eighteen. And I've also just lived my entire life like a regular person with the skull and crossbones on their chest, which by that I mean taking my shirt off performing Miley Cyrus songs in front of my extended family and to my sister in law, and just taking my shirt off at the beach. I went to college, I went to the gym, I did all the things, and at no point in this entire experience of my life did anybody ever once say, hey, you're a Nazi. It never came up until we got wind that in the opposition research somebody was shopping the idea that I was a secret Nazi with a hidden Nazi tattoo. And I can honestly say that if I was trying to hide it, I've not been doing a very good job for the past eighteen years.
Speaker 14: So yeah, a self described communist but also a Nazi.
Speaker 15: I will say the fact that I've managed to go from communist to Nazi in the space of four days according to the people who are trying to whatever do this to me. I find to be quite a spectacular turn of events.
Speaker 14: But you know, well, like Miley, you've got range.
Speaker 5: All right. I did find as we as I was looking there, I did find this. Here's this post, I guess. In twenty twenty one, platner Top applied to a Reddit comment describing Blackwater mercenaries as paid hitman through the dirty of the dirty by dismissing the Blackwater hit squads narrative as complete bullshit, which what the fuck? Maybe this is what they were referring to earlier, this one Reddit account that they said, is weird that they uh that this one popped up. So here it is. It says I'd changed the name to paid hit men these folks, YadA, YadA, YadA. And here's a response that they're claiming is his. Somehow they know this is his, and this is from years ago, So maybe this is the one they were referring to that supposedly, like, how the fuck do they even find this without going to some like palanteer type of stuff, And he goes, that's about as not true as same as comm being a contractor is generally boring as shit, even on cool sounding details and high thread areas, the whole Blackwater hit squad's narrative is complete bullshit. To be fair to him, I actually would probably think there is probably it is probably a mixed bag kind of like you do. It's probably there's probably a lot of Blackwater guys out there, and probably a lot of FBI guys out there, probably a lot of CIA guys out there that like when they hear us conspiracy people talk and they're like, look at these fucking ridiculous retards, And they're probably like, I, I came in, I punched my time. I fucking clickity clackity, clickity clackity, and I fucking I fucking uh, dude, dirt dirt, listen to my boss and pretend to give a shit at what he can say. I fucking filed the report. I fucking I sent over the fucking seventy one eighty three, and then I did the thing, and then im and I went home, and then they're like, well, I don't fucking get it. I mean, maybe that's obviously a bad example to used for Blackwater hits for the Blackwater folks, But even then, I guess maybe theirs is more like a lot of times they are probably actually working boring security, uh at some event or or whatever. It probably is most of the time pretty rope, pretty boring. The vast vast vast vast vast vast majority are probably like whatever, but kind of like as from their discussion and like Satanism and stuff before, I do think in a certain sense these groups are kind of like feeder groups, Like the FBI is the feeder group for the the dark FBI, and then you have this CIA being the feeder group for the darks. Yeah, so it's like, yeah, obviously there's gonna be a lot of entry level of people. And even then even people that would see theoretically be according to their rank or whatever might be higher on the hierarchy may not always be as red in.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 5: So, I do think it's a there's definitely a compartmental compartmentalizes maybe having such a hard time with that fucking word compartmentalization that occurs here, and so it's a lot of them they probably are like, yeah, this is crazy. So to that point he might actually have something there he goes it's all security totally reactive and offensive tactics are so rare the other than the way they do that when they do happen, it turned to a Michael Bay movie Looking at You thirteen hours. Even in the Wild West days of b Dubs and Bagdad, nobody was acting as hitman. The big events were almost entirely massive fuck ups from ill prepared and untrained amateurs like niss Or Square. Closest you could ever get was Blackwater Air in Bagdad in the early years, and they weren't operating as some secret super secret salt force. They were just totally on supervised and acting far outside of their mandate. He says Christ even the OGA contractors or defensive security. The only people will keep this whole secret warfighter ittose going are ignorant civilians and insecure former infantrymen who wants everyone to think they're ninjas. It's stupid, And I say, it's the guy who did the security contractor thing for a bit, and then he goes. This guy continues in two thousand and nine, it was wildly rere poor that Black Blackwater mercenaries were contracting or collaborating with the CIA and target assassinations. Eric Prince personally admitted it to Vanity Fair because he felt thrown under the boss from Blackwater's role in assassinations got exposed. So uh this was so yeah, uh, that's funny. Jeremy Scaherro reported that Prince admitted to Blackwater's role in assassinations and his status as a CIA asset in his interview with a former CIA lawyer as a gray male tactic, implicitly threatening to close more sensitive info in order to prevent indictments and charges. All right, Uh, well, geez, well that's a wild quite a little dig I think this platiner guy does make sense. I include in this segment. It totally makes sense. And kind of finishing it off, I guess a little bit of a kind of a I don't know, kind of put a little just leave you on a feel good note, although I do have some outros for you guys that I do think you will enjoy. But FBI informants aren't getting paid during government shut down. Whoop, whoop. I'm good with that. I prefer they don't get our money. So years from Kenn, He says, the FBI has at least and estimated fifteen thousand undercover informants, paying them millions of dollars per year, but during the ongoing government shutdown, these domestics buys aren't getting paid. A corner report from the publication notus. Somebody should go check on that one influencer threatener account and see if he's still posting. I guess you got arrested, so that makes sense. FBI special agents are required to get a supervisor to approval of the pay sources who are embedded in biker gangs, drug cartels, and terrorist groups, who then receive money as a condition of their cooperation with ongoing investigations. However, one source that agents are being told, don't even submit it because it's not going to get approved. Notice approved. On Wednesday, unnamed sores told Notice that the situation is awful. Sources and law enforcement partnerships are where the FBI makes such an impact. Both are the eyes and ears, and it's no secret locals work with us because we have money to pay sources. The anonymous source set retired FBI also told Notice that that bureau keeps a small cash reserve for emergency, but it wouldn't be nearly enough to sustain a national network of spies. Let's keep this thing going, keep it going, keep it shit down. Second sore familiar with the informant cash Crunch point out the freeze on payments is also affecting other key elements of investigations because the bureau is unable to pay translators and other staffers who assist agents as they communicate with soress and examine evidence. FBI informants can range from criminals who want to avoid charges to sisms looking to make some cash. They span all socioeconomic categories, from extremely poor to ultra rich. Billionaire Peerteal, for example, was an informant during the Biden administration. Oh that's fun, actually included a I was about to finish it off. There's only a couple paragraphs left, and I noticed I'm in this, So it's a little bit self serving, I didn't. I just realize that now being an FBI informant can be a lucrative career. Headline USA reveal the March that one informant made six hundred and sixty five six hundred and thirty eight dollars and sixty three cents over roughly the last eight years posing as an Iraqi terrorist. Headline USA also report extensively in the Malfeasance when the FBI's informant assistant system, finding that informants had been involved in some of the most prominent right wing events in recent history. Indeed, an informant created a neo Nazi group that committed violence during the twenty seventeen Charlottesville Unite the Right event. Informants were found to have fomented the twenty twenty plot to capture Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer, and at least twenty six informants stormed the capitol on January sixth, twenty twenty one, without facing punishment. According to a twenty twenty twenty one article in Gizmoto, the FBI off rise its informants to commit over nine thousand crimes in twenty seventeen and twenty eighteen alone. Former inform FBI informant David Gletty told the Headline USA he committed many crimes while on missions to take down other criminals. Says, I admit I've lied, I've cheated, I've stole for the FBI, I sold drug for them, recorded illegally for the FBI, he said. And the old good one A reminder, go check this one out. I did do this one a while back. This was a David Gletty, probably just go search that whenever you know. Me and Ken way Back interviewed David Gletty. Here is that, let's make sure the stream yards work, and yeah, here it is. This will be the one of the last things and then we'll get out of here. But I just remind her go check out this episode if you haven't. But this is a wild story. David Gletty, he literally arranged Nazi rallies as an FBI informant. And me and Ken interviewed him on my show and he just said it all said the quiet parts out loud, proud as hell. He's actually was kind of a likable guy.
Speaker 16: Watch it and knew I would jump on any bull they gave me. So yes, I yes, I cheated. I stole for the FBI. I sold drugs for them, recorded illegally for the FBI. There's different Now, you don't need This is how it was explained to me. If I'm gonna wear a recording device not a transmitter, I've never ever you do not wear a transmitting device, You'll get busted. You just wear a recording device. They don't need a search warrant if the recording is just for intelligence purposes, not that he uses evidence in court. If it's going to be used as evidence, then they need me to sign off on a search warrant saying I'm wearing the device that they're allowing me to wear to go record for this certain So yes, I was trained by former agents and operatives on how to things done. Got it, got it, And it's a tough situation to talk about. Not everyone to talk about it, but people say, well, can you I was exposed, So what do I got to lose? I was exposed my hometown newspaper. I'm alone or any ways, and I don't have any friends. You think people want to hang out with me. Everyone smoked pigh, so they think, oh my, oh, he's gonna rap me.
Speaker 5: Up to be fair. Pretty early in the episode, he was gloating about how he's uh. I think he was kind of implying it's kind of what he might even do. Now. I don't know what he says. I don't know. It felt like a failed threat, but I remember the beginning the episode was talking about how like, oh, yeah, like you know, I don't know if somebody just wanted somebody I don't know, like gone from the organization, and they're like, I don't know, maybe somebody could just like I forget how he characterized. Somebody could just like, I don't know, make some sites where people are accusing this person of being a pedophile and I swear this is like the example he used, any of that. He's like, and it's like and then I can then go to that company and go, oh, look at these sites they said this guy is a pedophile. Do you want this guy working for you? And they go, you're right, we don't want that guy working for you. And then kind of like behind the closed doors, like thanks for that, you know, kind of like a shake in the hand. You're like, dude, what the fuck did you just admit to me? Are you threatening me right now? What the fuck? But anyways, yeah, wild Wild episode. I'm still blown away that happened. Go check that one out. But we're gonna go get out of here. I do have a fun a couple of fun outros for you, guys. I think you'll enjoy, but you'll see. But yeah, for those whoant to support what support this show? Leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star review. On iTunes or Spotify. You can follow this to the show on on Rumble YouTube all the audio podcatchers. Also on Twitter as well. I think I already said my Twitter at but it's at Tara Gang Jose. That's where you can find me at. And if you want to support me in the best way you can, you can do that with money over at patroon dot com, Sashion No Way Jose twenty twenty The Lowless Levels two bucks that gives you access to early episodes, so you should do but one to two episodes a week, try to keep about four behind the paywall at any given time. You also get access to the ad for you RSS feed. You also get access the Telegram, and you get access to the pre show, post show and video calls on me and Austin's weekly live calling show Already Dead, which was last night Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. The highs Levels my sponsors, I read them off every episode is a big thank you for them and everything they do. I have my previous co host on Target at Learned Toad, also abrogate D's as the of your ck at Unscore and zeal Timtoe a jolly on Cleebold Will Bell's delicious Bluebait of rebedi Wine, big fan of the show, Torn May at Wayne Taglus one night, hundred Cars for Kids and Mark Vestibule. And with that, guys, I do have a couple of little outros. I think you'll enjoy this. Uh here's Steven Erwin investigating ceiling guy might squarready.
Speaker 10: On the porch of this lovely home and he saw it. Leaves it crazy. You wouldn't believe miss snake wat reckon. She's got some ceiling birds roosting wrought above her leading room.
Speaker 16: Fans listen to that chatta, Hello, have you been leading with a ceiling boods? Night?
Speaker 5: They showed up what maybe two years ago? I left the window open one summer.
Speaker 2: Now is their house too?
Speaker 5: That's wall and you just let him sun. I found them. Look at these beauties.
Speaker 16: A couple of city pigeons.
Speaker 2: But check it out.
Speaker 9: Each one's gonna smike detect the gaffa type strike to the back.
Speaker 4: Little red la Day still blinking.
Speaker 16: Must have been roosted up.
Speaker 5: I might on the port all right, One last outro, you guys, Oh shit, I thought I had it up. Okay, one last outro. This is what happens whenever, whenever the the the No Way Jose group chats or any group chat I've ever been into, whenever they get released, this will be the results. Enjoy this. I will see you all tomorrow at eleven am Eastern. Love you all, Bye bye. Oh for the for the audio people. Just to make the joke, it says me getting grilled by HR after the group chat leaks. And so now you can have fun with this even though you aren't watching visually. All right, love you all, Bye bye to you tomorrow. Low and Amstern.
Speaker 11: You are an about racist, yes, sir, you are and anti said Mike.
Speaker 13: You hate Jews, you think democracy is evil?
Speaker 15: Correct? You are a fascist?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 11: You think Hitler was a man of God who.
Speaker 5: Is in paradise. That is correct. You are and about racist.
Speaker 15: Yes, you are an anti