Speaker 1: Let's go. Let's go. All right, we're gonna be business today, Business today, game. Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, keee.
Speaker 2: Ri ry Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Wake you, wake your hands off, snake. You want to be busy every day. Now that we've added guitarists to our schedule, we've only got four hours together. Every hour's packed. Man. Let's take a look at what we're doing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I hope you're up to a great start to your day. We're looking for some fresh fish fresh out of bad. Head to head challenge. That's right. Hall of Fame game yesterday, So we need two brand new players, and the Twins desperately want one more of you to make it into the Hall of Fame. We'll play at six twenty Garry Clarks Junior March first, seven and three Music Hall. We've got tickets for you, homeroom. We'll give them to you on the fun fat flashback that Chili Brown game seven to twenty for Papa Roads Rise against tickets. They announced their tour. We got tickets before they go on sale this Thursday, March twentieth, Toyota Center. Guitarvest I prevailed guitar out the door, disturbed, goes back, goes on the wheel, spin the guitarrist wheel at eight twenty. We're giving away an autographed guitar every day for two weeks. Got alter Ego fest to get a chance for you to win tickets to go out to the big show out there in Los Angeles. Jelly roll tickets. He's playing Sunday Toyota Center. We've got tickets on know the show. Low chances, I mean almost.
Speaker 4: No chance of raining today, sunny sky's highs.
Speaker 1: Of around eighty perfect day. Good morning Tessa. What are Houston's headlines?
Speaker 2: Hey, good morning Rod, Good morning home rooms. So a lot of things going on.
Speaker 5: Republicans are just a few seats away from keeping control of the House as the vote counting rolls on. So control of Congress still isn't solidified, but Republicans, as I mentioned, just a few seats away. Also, President elect Trump is report expected to name Florida Senator Marco Rubio as Secretary of State.
Speaker 2: So that's a big headline.
Speaker 5: And then yesterday, abolitionist Harriet Tubman was a certified posthumously commissioned a one Starbard Greater General by in the Maryland National Guard. So that's kind of the political national headlines going on. Meanwhile, here in Houston, we finally have Michelin Star restaurants in Texas.
Speaker 4: Yes, chef.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So the Michelin Guide announced over the summer that the anonymous inspectors would visit would visit restaurants in Houston, along with other cities in Texas. Houston, however, was specifically chosen as the host city for the twenty twenty four Michelin Guide ceremony, which was yesterday. Six Houston restaurants did come away with the Michelin one Star Award last night. You got BCN tastin tradition, La Jardonair Houston, March Mussoffer, Tatimo, and Quirkscrew Barbecue. Okay, so congratulations to all of those restaurants. We've we've been knowing how delicious all the Houston restaurants are. A marketing agency use a list of criteria like smile analysis, shine back, through, vocal attractiveness, and media perception to create a ranking of the ten.
Speaker 2: Sexiest bald men in the world.
Speaker 5: Rod Chile, I'm sorry you were snubbed in this list. I did see that Danny DeVito was named in this list, so number six, yeah, I don't get it. Number one was Prince William, number two of the Rock and number three Shaquille O'Neill.
Speaker 2: Okay, the biggest.
Speaker 5: News of my day yesterday was Megan Fox announcing that she and Machine Gun Kelly are expecting their first child together after previously suffering a miscarriage. She posted a photo where she's nude, but she's also covered in black liquid and she's like cradling her little baby bump, and then she shares a positive pregnancy test, so she says, nothing has ever really lost. Welcome back. No word on how far long she is or what the gender of the baby is, but hey, that is a pretty big, pretty big news in my pop culture world.
Speaker 2: Wait one minute it was there, the next it wasn't.
Speaker 5: That's what several ACD fans I'd say about an event page on Facebook for acd's a eleventh concert in Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: It was deleted.
Speaker 5: So the site page showed that tickets for the concert would go one till this Friday, and then it was just gone, just like that.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 5: ECDC just finished up a run of shows in Europe. They also played last year's Power Trip. Will there be ticket tales this week until.
Speaker 1: The page comes back.
Speaker 2: I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see those are yousing deadlines.
Speaker 1: We don't even know if that includes the US, you know, So we're just kind of all waiting take it out.
Speaker 2: Like Rockets, they're so hot right now.
Speaker 6: They got another win last night being the Wizards one I was seven to ninety two at Alpara and shanng goon at twenty seven points in the night to lead all players in scoring. Rockets are gonna have a day off, but they played the Clippers tomorrow night back at home. On Monday Night football, the Dolphins beat the Rams twenty three to fifteen. That means they ended Florida's football losing streak. So the Florida went one and eleven last week. Still not great. Why the Dolphins kept them from going over? It was a field goalf fest. There were eight field goals of the game. So I hope you liked field goals and kickers. But that's what's going on in sports. Dolphins got the win.
Speaker 1: Here we go four hours of pain. You want the first phone call, come get it on this very very busy every every hour, all four of our hours extremely busy this morning. Strap yourselves in, guys. I'd love to get you on for the first phone call. What do you want to talk about? How do you want to get the show started seven one three, two one two five nine four five. It's the most interactive show on the radio. Starts right now. Okay, ninety four five the buzz Man. It was all great reviews. I mean, you gotta think if somebody's making the trip to go from Houston to Arlington, Dallas where Lincoln Park played, you got to figure that they're pretty big fans. But man, all good reviews from that Lincoln Park show on Friday night included that in those good reviews was the Radio Wizard. I mean he said that, you know, they were just absolutely phenomenal. Of course you got to go backstage and hob nob with them a little bit. Radio Wizard is kind of a big deal now, So he goes back stage and he put his pictures out there yesterday, Tessa, Alex, it was my six picks days yesterday. We don't need to get into it. I'm just saying, by the time I go, by the time I went to Links and Guests, Wizard, Alex, Tessa, everyone had six picks up on my week of six picks.
Speaker 2: Because we all love six picks the weekend.
Speaker 1: When it's their weekend, they bitch about it. What it's my weekend? Wow? Okay, So we got some things we got to do today, and as mentioned a few times, we're gonna be really, really busy today.
Speaker 4: Look over some fresh fish, Alex, talk to me.
Speaker 1: We've got fifteen people in the Hall of Fame, the fresh out of head head to head Hall of Fame. Sixteen would make your life a little easier, it would.
Speaker 6: I love everyone that makes it into the Hall of Fame, but there's always somebody. It feels like when we have an odd number that get to buy and then people bitch it me even though we draw it live on camera to show that there's no funny business going on.
Speaker 2: It's like, why did I get to buy?
Speaker 1: The yes goes?
Speaker 4: So somebody ultimately would play less games.
Speaker 6: But ideally, if you have sixteen, it's a perfect bracket. Nobody gets to buy. Everybody has to win the same amount of games.
Speaker 1: Other John is the only person on the planet that would know this. Going back to the other tournaments, when we didn't have an equal number of people in the brackets. Has anybody that has gotten a buy technically played less games. Has anybody made it all the way to win? Has it? Has it been recall?
Speaker 6: I feel like that may have happened, but I feel like every year there has been somebody that has had to buy since I have been on this.
Speaker 1: John would know, he would know load next to no chances of rain today sunny hides up around eighty. Yeah. Yeah, so so Homeroom packed. The Chili Brown Game is back. It's a Thanksgiving edition. We're going to play at seven to twenty for Papa Roach Rice against Tickets Guitarists Huge.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was Day one. I prevail was.
Speaker 1: The what the guitar that was given away yesterday? So that comes off the wheel replaced with disturbed great guitars on this wheel. Chillie put out a little video. You can kind of see that on our Instagram. Is everybody following us on Instagram? No? Okay, well then do something about it. At rod Ryan show one more of you. Another one of you gets to spin the wheel. It's only day two of ten days of Guitarist It's day two. One of you will spind the wheel at eight twenty this morning.
Speaker 7: It's not time for the first phone call of the day.
Speaker 1: Natalie. Hey, Natalie, good morning, Hello, good morning, Hi, good morning to you. Looks like you're getting the first phone call today. How would you like to get us started?
Speaker 8: I think want to day to have a good day, and they love everybody.
Speaker 1: It's a great way to get the day started by just telling people quite simply have a good day.
Speaker 4: Have a good dayne Natalie.
Speaker 1: You got anything special plan today or you're just gonna have.
Speaker 4: A good day.
Speaker 8: I don't have anything friends for today, but yeah, I'm gonna try to have a good day. That's for Here.
Speaker 1: Are you up and ready to go to work today? Are you getting people ready to start their day? What? What?
Speaker 4: What are you doing this morning that you're up so early?
Speaker 1: Nothing.
Speaker 8: I just might here with a friend and we were just listening to the radio station, so we decided to try to I don't really listen to the radio stations like that, but my friend does, and I tried not too long ago again for the first time. Yeah, and I actually got this phone call. I got the phone calls, but I don't know what happened, but I ended up. Yeah, I said, I didn't know what to talk about and I just didn't know what to talk about this time. But I just at least I didn't want to say something thanking Natalie.
Speaker 2: He definitely said something.
Speaker 4: He definitely said some things.
Speaker 1: I kind of had a Charlie Brawm moment there where the teacher was talking and I wasn't getting everything. Now, it's a great day to have a great day. Thank you for chiming in. Thanks for being up and starting your day with us on the flip gotta rec check for you. We'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the fresh out of bed us rock and Altar soon the rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 4: I'm six, Welcome back, rod Ryan Show six twenty one.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna be looking for some fresh fish, fresh out of bed head to head, guys, This day looks awesome on paper, Sonny's guys, no rain high of seventy nine come on, so we'll be waiting for right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love this weather.
Speaker 1: It's the only way I was able to talk Chili into doing Chili Brown today. I said, dude, it's gonna be a perfect fall day. He's like, all right, I'll do it, all right, I'll do it. Chili Brown seven twenty. Right now, what's trending is.
Speaker 2: Jessica Simpson's single I think so, I think so too.
Speaker 1: Well, she's you know, cryptic. Can't you just come out and say Hi, I'm single.
Speaker 5: No, you gotta put a thirst trap and a trip a caption and otherwise no one's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be that you. You lose all of the sk you lose all the steak. Go check it out on the music girl on the logan Girls loggage, Like, those are the rules. I don't make the rules.
Speaker 1: And her finger has to be just as such, like I can't really tell it looks like there's no ring there.
Speaker 9: You can't.
Speaker 4: It's not one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: Little bit she's saying stupid things because she's stupid. Come on, it's.
Speaker 2: Going through its stupid. She's a ballion dollar business. But when it comes to men, yeah, probably a little dump. Probably a little dump. That's what happens.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know the show Hot Ones, the YouTube show where celebrities like eat spicier Wings, spicyer Wing, spicyer Wing. They partnered with a food brand and they're gonna launch three rawmen flavors at Walmart and Target. So ramen, you know, very stable, cheap product, surging in popularity among consumers. Yeah, but they're going with air fried ramen as far to like wing flavors. I guess that translates as like spicy, like people do a lot.
Speaker 2: Of like spicy ramen. Just yeah, make your money, We don't care how you do it.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: The Dolphins have the number one search on Google.
Speaker 5: And then right after that is Megan Fox, which we've already talked about those things in sports and headline, So that's what trending on ninety four five the bus.
Speaker 10: My head Hall of Famer number fifteen, that makes it wait a minute, wait, wait, wait, wait wait, something got cut off here.
Speaker 4: Let's play that again.
Speaker 10: My head's Hall of Famer number fifteen. That makes it three times in the hall for me and my second year in row getting in last year, I made it to the final four. So I'm thinking championship game this time around. Join me at the end of the year for the tournament champions when it's Hall of Famer number fifteen becomes number one when it's all been done, because Scotty knows it is.
Speaker 1: So that was Scott. We played that victory speech on the air yesterday again. Starting from the beginning. It starts this way.
Speaker 10: Ahead, Hall of Famer number fifteen.
Speaker 1: That'll happened to it?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Listen, we got him. I had a full one here.
Speaker 6: I saved it and I moved it over to my computer, and I've been saying, what happened?
Speaker 1: I need some fresh fish? Right, Okay, what do you want to happen here?
Speaker 2: I would like Sony to call and just win five straight.
Speaker 1: You don't care if it's a former Hall of Famer, if it's somebody I can never play person.
Speaker 2: I would like it to just be somebody the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, right, no pressure, but lots of pressure.
Speaker 4: Don't waste Alex's time.
Speaker 1: Don't waste it. Okay.
Speaker 2: If you're calling in, I want you to meet it.
Speaker 1: That means you want to win five in a row. I'm not saying every single person doesn't call in to win five in a row, but you gotta say I'm going to win five in a row in your heart of heart zones, you didn't know? Yes, Okay, I win five seven four five?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 1: Show celebrating twenty years ninety four or five bud Oh yeah, my favorite band, my favorite song, Foo Fighters ever long rod Ryan show on this tattoouesday and then you know, if you want to catch up on things, everybody sat in six picks yesterday and go and check all those out. There's a lot of content up there, but there are tons of new content today on links and guests. I really am encouraging you all. Food blog page today. It's National Happy Hour Day? Are we still doing happy hours?
Speaker 4: Like we're going out for happy hour.
Speaker 2: With our schedule. I prefer a happy hour. I can handle that same.
Speaker 1: They's yeah, okay on that. So there's a really good food blog page up today. Beautiful day, man. I'm encouraging you more to get outside, but maybe happy hour outside on a deck somewhere. Sunny sky's today, no rain, seventy nine will be the high.
Speaker 11: And now it's time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Listeners to your corners.
Speaker 1: Danny, Yeah Warner Brother, Good morning, Good morning brother Danny. The very first radio show that I listened to when I was a little kid, The first one that I remember sitting there like eating my oatmeal and flicking my brother in the head listening for the school closings. It was Danny Moves your fanny in the morning was his jingle, Danny never I'll never forget that jingle, Danny, I need you to move my fanny this morning. Go Okay, I know that sounded weird right after I said it. Let's welcome back, and now you've played before? Yeah, I played back in August. Okay, how'd you do well? I mean, you didn't win five? What did you win any now? Autumn knocked me out.
Speaker 4: Autumn was on a terror this year.
Speaker 1: Let's bring on.
Speaker 4: Hey, Colin, Good morning, Colin, Hey, good morning. I feel like we just had you on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, it took me ten months to get through the first time. This time, and it took four days thirty four days, well, thirty four, yeah right, my thirty days. Then waited four more. I don't know how he did it, Hi, Colin, You've got some history with this game. Have you been in the Hall of Fame four crime? Four times for Colin? Danny, you're gonna have to really move your fanny. Guys, been in the Hall of Fame four times for crying out loud. You can't be a slouchy. You can't be a slouch all right, Danny and Colin. Now, Tessa has been giving me this sheet of paper.
Speaker 4: All year I have.
Speaker 1: There's a couple of questions that have been on here all year. I need to get rid of them. So sorry, my apologies, Danny and Colin. These things got to get out of my face. Here we go, Danny and Colin. Question number one again, my apologies. What dance move has you stiffening your arms?
Speaker 2: Colin?
Speaker 1: Colin, Uh, the sprinkler? Show me the sprinkler again.
Speaker 4: It's the end of the year. I can't look at these anymore.
Speaker 1: Danny, what dance move has you stiffening your arms and moving stiffly?
Speaker 8: Stiffening your arms and moving stiffly?
Speaker 4: You need an answer?
Speaker 1: And three? Two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Alex, do you know it crossing?
Speaker 1: No, it's it's the robot. Good lord, get it out of here. It's been on there all year, not all year. All right, let's get this, let's get rid of this one. Let's just let's just flush these out. What bird is known for its colorful feathers? And Dan got through? Uh to go peacock. I would have gone peacock too, but no, What bird is known for its colorful feathers and ability to mimic sounds? Colin?
Speaker 4: Uh, I'm gonna give you that, Yes, it's a parrot. Colin's on the board.
Speaker 2: Get that because that's the right answer.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Okay, this one. There's been number one on this piece of paper for eight months. Number one, Danny Colin, What mythical creature is said to breathe fire and often? Guards? Colin Dragon? Correct answer, it's again bend the complete question. What mythical creature is said to breathe fire and often? Guard's treasure? I definitely about the treasure question. But you got it right. Of course you think it's a good question. Let's ask Danny if he likes it the road? Yeah, good job. Sorry, that's trash.
Speaker 2: What is now? Either way?
Speaker 1: All right? Bye? Danny, Hey Colin? Four time Hall of Famer. I might have Yeh're gonna make it five. I might have to flush out a few more questions just to get this thing. Do it headed in the right direction.
Speaker 2: I'm no, that's what happens.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of seeing these questions, all right? Hang on victory speech. Next The rod Ryan Show Mornings on ninety four, five, the Bus four or five, The buzz That's green Day's Dilemma. Rod Ryan Show on this tattooesday big fresh out of bed head to head game right there. We might have the right guy in there too. I'm gonna say that I think so we might have the right guy in there. Alex has really kind of been on an he uh, he really wants one more of you. I don't think he cares who it is.
Speaker 4: He just wants in the next two weeks.
Speaker 1: He wants one more of you to make a five day run and get in there, and let's have some clean brackets.
Speaker 2: And if Colin gets in just hole everybody loses.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, then you'll yeah, you'll change.
Speaker 1: Your to mediates.
Speaker 2: Everybody crying on their down fall.
Speaker 1: Guy's a beautiful day. Get outside, Sonny, no rain high seventy nine, fresh out of bed head to head challenge. Here's your current champion. All right, he was nervous, but he still didn't want any help here. This is kind of how his victory speech went.
Speaker 9: Colin.
Speaker 1: I'm rolling morning, y'all. This is Colin.
Speaker 10: You're fresh out of bed head to head one day champion. It took me ten months to get through this year, and I love.
Speaker 1: Then thirty days later it only took four days. All Right, I'm in I'm not gonna blow this chance.
Speaker 10: Guys, join me tomorrow on Wednesday as I make it win.
Speaker 1: Number two is funny speech, funny speech. He's happy to be back. Can this four time Hall of Famer win four more times? We'll keep stacking prizes in there every day. Come on, it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 12: We make you look smart and funny, your buddys, it's the funk to the day.
Speaker 1: It's pretty cool. Wonder if Alex knew this? Maybe Hal knew this? Now Hall is a no.
Speaker 4: Some I think Hall knows something. I'm like, h surprised.
Speaker 1: I thought you might be would have known that Carl lewis maybe the greatest, I mean, the greatest summer Olympian of all time. Michael Michael Phelps is, Oh yes, summer, Okay, you're right, summer Jesus, here's a fish.
Speaker 4: Carl Lewis the greatest.
Speaker 1: Carl Carl lewis the greatest track and field athlete of all time.
Speaker 4: You have, h Alumn you Yeah, he's a koup the old Tuge.
Speaker 1: Think he's still there like helping The Chicago Bulls drafted Carl Lewis in nineteen eighty four with the two hundred and eighth pick. It was two hundred and five picks after they picked Jordan, same year they took Carl Lewis. Lewis decided to stick with track and Fields.
Speaker 2: I saw he might choose that.
Speaker 1: I knew he did track and field play him a receiver. I didn't know that he played on the basketball team. But did they Did he even play basketball?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Imagine that fast break sometimes.
Speaker 6: They do that where it's like Jimmy Graham and like, uh was it Tony and as like they're basketball players.
Speaker 2: Just just throw them a tight end and then they work out like where they're athletic.
Speaker 1: During the filming of Rocky the First One, Sylvester Stallone broke his ribs. Carl Weather's Apollo Creed got a broken nose. That's the opposite of the movie. Rocky had the broken nose. Apollo Creed famously had his broken ribs.
Speaker 11: That is.
Speaker 4: Who Rocky lifted them right off.
Speaker 1: The mad Such a good movie. When I punched hall On like I lift him right off the man. Bring it on you a little, you watch yourself. Burger Pez was originally marketed as a sophisticated healthy candy for adults when it came out here in America nineteen fifty three, Mickey Mouse's Mouth.
Speaker 4: To the Dispenser fancy the dispenser wasn't around.
Speaker 1: The candy was originally just for adults, and then they said, we got to do something. This candy is floundering. Within two years it became a candy for kids with the toy as the dispenser. Now you know all that stuff. It's the fuck that's of the day.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we make you look smart, buddies, It's the fuck that's to the day.
Speaker 1: Okay, what you giving away?
Speaker 2: I have a pair of tickets see Gary Clark Junior Live. It's every one through Music Hall.
Speaker 1: It's your fun. Indiana, the Hoosiers. They have ten of the twelve largest high school basketball gyms in the country. The ones that aren't in Indiana are in one of these two states. Give me one of the states seven one three, two one two five nine four five for for some Gary Clark Junior tickets. Come on, it's now time for Rockout with yours, dock Out with Captain Cash. All right, there's the money guy right there. He loves Rocky. How did we do on Wall Street yesterday?
Speaker 13: Still moving in the right direction with the Dow up three hundred and four points kickoff this morning.
Speaker 1: You have forty four.
Speaker 13: Thousand, two ninety three NASTAC up twelve to nineteen thousand, two hundred and ninety eight Benchmar ten year treasury. It's trading at a four point three eight percent an oil stance at sixty eight dollars fifty eight cents a barrel to the most active is the Big Studs, Salesforce, PNG and Travelers, the Big Duds, Caterpillar, Amazon and Navidia. The economic calendar this morning, it's it's all clear right now. Features barely on the down side. Come on the Stern's baby around.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 13: I'm out here. This is Halan managed to director with Raymon James ported for the Rod Ryan Show from Amy James on saying Felipe and the Gusta and don't forget the wys rock out with your stockout.
Speaker 7: Opinion's expressed those of halland and not necessarily those of Raymond James and associates. Income Ever, NYC, as IBC, I ART Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not guaranteed if there's no insurance transmission, We'll continue. This is not a solicitation, offer, or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to Arian. This program is our educational and informational services on me. The stids duds are based on movement, as reported by Young Finance ninety.
Speaker 4: Four to five The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 7: Hit that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I'll go over here, chilling, Good morning rod Ryan Show. Hello, Hi, who's this alright? This is Chad and see Hi Chad. Oh, Chad MC? What's up?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Are you calling about the flashback? I am so Indiana has ten of the twelve largest high school basketball gyms in the country. The ones that aren't in Indiana are in these two One is in each one of these two states. Give me one of the states. One of them is in Texas. Of course, of course it is uh okay, it's just not everything's bigger in Texas. But we do have that one gym though, that one high school gym that's in the top ten.
Speaker 4: Congratulations. What are you giving Chad MC?
Speaker 5: You get the Gary Clark junior tickets? Congratulations.
Speaker 1: Oh that's they're great. Our wife won some tickets last time.
Speaker 4: Y'all gave them out like a couple of years ago.
Speaker 1: So once I heard the jeron being offered, I was like, oh, gotta try it. That's about us, all right, brother Chad, thank you so much. Hang on the phone for me. We should probably get right into Houston's headlines. And that's just a little closer to the Chili Brown Game. Chili Brown after a couple of weeks off, he hasn't performed since before Halloween. Yeah, we got a Thanksgiving edition of the Chili Brown Game coming up, and that's how you're gonna win your Papa Roach rise against tickets. If you missed that concert announcement, it is March twentieth. Toyota Center. Tickets go on sale this Thursday at ten am. Hey, I'm told there's a pretty big For some reason, they're announcing shows not in the morning. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They don't want us to do it.
Speaker 1: I think there is going to be an announcement today and around noon. So I think Jeremy's off is Alli in all week.
Speaker 2: Ali's in for Jeremy all week, all.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, there's going to be an announcement coming your way at noon today. It's a pretty big show too. It's all right, Sonny, no rain? Is that true? Yeah, looks like we got low to no chance of rain. Sonny high of seventy nine tesla With Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: Republicans are just a few seats away from keeping control of the House.
Speaker 2: As the vote counts rolls in.
Speaker 5: Win for Republicans would give the President elect trumpanesier paths to enact as policies now that the Senate is under GOP control. As of now, Republicans need to win just three more seats to gain control, while Democrats need twelve to keep control. Let's talk about some airlines because Boeing is planning to cut seventeen thousand jobs, which is about ten percent of its workforce. Boeing CEO says whistleblower reports, safety issues and congressional hearings have led to losses of twenty five billion dollars over the past five years. The layoffs come after a week's long strike was finally settled. Also, just a side notes. As we're talking about airlines, did you hear about this? Spirit American and Jet Blue have suspended flights to Haiti.
Speaker 2: A Spirit plane was hit by gunfire Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: It was attempting to land in the capitol there and it was flying in from Fort Lauderdale. It had to be diverted into the Dominican Republic where it could safely land, but at least one person, a flight attendant, was grazed by a bullet.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about the holidays. Oh my gosh, I can't believe it. They're just around the corner.
Speaker 1: Are we playing this?
Speaker 5: This is exciting for people who love social gatherings, okay, But according to a new survey, Americans maybe getting tired of holiday gatherings. The average person is playing attend three big social events this year, which is down from five social events last year.
Speaker 2: Most people are still planning on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 5: And Christmas dinners, but fewer people are doing get togethers for friends Giving in New Year's Eve, and many people are fine with this. Only thirty six percent thirty six percent of people say they wish they were attending more gatherings this year, compared to sixty two percent last year. I do quite enjoy a friends giving. It's just less pressure. I just feel like it's more fun. But I guess I'm in the minority.
Speaker 1: I thought we were miserable during the pandemic when we couldn't see our loved ones. That's right, and now we people and now we can see people, and you're telling me that people don't want to see people.
Speaker 5: I'm over it, Rod, I think what happened is so we're in pandemic, right, and then we're like, we're going to everything.
Speaker 1: We know what it feels like.
Speaker 2: We locked up, and then we go to all the things.
Speaker 5: We're like, oh my gosh, I forgot. I'm not like that in love with being around people all the time. It's finding a balance.
Speaker 2: You got to find your balance and pick your people. People see you people.
Speaker 1: You always want what you can't have.
Speaker 2: Yes, Can I say spoiler alert?
Speaker 5: I actually need to say spoiler alert because if you haven't seen season five of Yellowstone, it premiered on Sunday night and we found out the fate of Kevin Costner's character John Dutton. Okay, spoiler guys changes the channel, Well, don't change it.
Speaker 2: Just listen. You're watching anyway if you're a fan. John Dutton was killed off in the first.
Speaker 5: Few moments in an apparent suicide, but it was revealed later in the episode that it was only stage to look that way. He was actually killed by a hitman hired by Jamie's girlfriend Sarah. Now Kevin Costner was commenting on it. He was on the Schmercannis Show yesterday and he said he didn't know it was airing last night. He found about it that morning when he was on Smerconish and he was like, I heard it's a suicide, So that doesn't make me want a rush to go see it. But he added, they're pretty smart people. Maybe it's a red herring who knows, they're very good and they'll figure that out. So I guess he kind of knows the way the cookie crumbled for him.
Speaker 4: So what does that mean the door is open for him to come back.
Speaker 2: No, he's done. He's done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, like they had oft him, but he didn't actually off himself.
Speaker 1: That's why I was, well, who shows up his twin brother? And then it's it is Kevin cousin. That's like a soap opera line.
Speaker 2: Jewel shows up all right.
Speaker 5: Arguably, Buck Terry's biggest album is getting a re release in January fifteen, which was named for the number of days it took to record, stayed on the Billboard charts for ninety eight weeks. It had big hits like this song, crazy Bitch, next to You and Sorry. So the re release is set for January seventeenth, which will mark the vinyl debut for the twentieth anniversary release, and then you'll that's where you'll get all your bonus material acoustic versions.
Speaker 2: Et cetro et cetra. Is there, Houston timeline?
Speaker 1: Way back up to the other story turn, Is Kevin Coster still banging Jewel?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: I just said that, but I don't know they were dating. They were dating.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know if there's I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if that's still going on.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I would too. Okay, let me put my blood hot on that. Get on that I'm trying taking.
Speaker 6: Alex Rockets got another win last night. They beat the Wizards one oh seven and ninety two. Alpa and shan Gun at twenty seven points of the night, the lead all players in scoring. Rockets are going to have a day off today before they play the Clippers at home tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: On Monday Night.
Speaker 6: Football was a field goal fest and the Dolphins beat the Rams twenty three to fifteen.
Speaker 2: At the end of it, they were eight field goals in that one.
Speaker 6: But the Dolphins did ensure that Florida had one team that won this past week. They were one and eleven in all of football. That kind of sucks, but hey, shout out to the Dolphins. That''s going on in sports.
Speaker 2: They're not dating, they were just friends. She's special. I don't want to see these ruiners ruin our friendship. She's special to me.
Speaker 1: That's what I said. I'm really happy for Kevin Costa. I'm not a jealous guy. I'm like, I'm happy for him. I was hoping he was slipping in.
Speaker 2: Houston's rocking alternatives.
Speaker 7: The rod Rack, The Morning Show from six to ten AM, ninety four or five bus.
Speaker 4: Before five, The Buzz, Good Morning, Rob Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: She's got a couple of pilots and plush. Welcome to the seventh Spot. If you're carrying over from home room, Thank you for just joining us. Wait, wakey, hands off those cupcakey's They're no good for you. Oh maybe later on in the show. I don't know when we're gonna have time to do this. Maybe in the nine o'clock hour. Just get I'll just put it in your head. I believe it was the Mayo clinic recommended push up levels by what age you are. Oh, it goes by how old you are and how many push ups you should be able to do.
Speaker 2: Oh, we need to go through this. We need to do this.
Speaker 1: So I'll give you guys until nine o'clock to stretch out a little bit. All right. I just saw that I didn't have that preps before the show, and it just came across my desk and I thought that was interesting. I'm Chili Brown coming up, Chili Brown Game. He's been off since before Halloween. We're bringing them back for Thanksgiving. Chili Brown Game. To win popp a roach rise against tickets for the show. We'll talk about it. We'll get you in. Okay, beautiful day, get outside today if you can. Sunny, no rain, seventy nine, a perfect fall day. The whole question this morning. It came up this weekend. I told you guys that that the Eagles and anything in the sphere I did. I couldn't buy tickets. I tried to get tickets when they went on sale. It just sold out. I had to buy secondary tickets, so I paid a lot. Okay, I paid a lot of money. Believe me. That's not bragging. I wish I didn't pay a lot. My question this morning on the X. Have you left a sporting event or a concert early to beat the traffic? Have you d Have you left a concert sporting event so that you're thinking, it's the fourth quarter, it's the end of the basketball game, it's the concert that Okay, it's getting laid. It's during the week. I've seen these guys three times before. Have you left early because you're thinking about the traffic already?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Is it often occasionally? Or no? Never?
Speaker 2: It's often if it's at night.
Speaker 5: Like if I'm going to a day game, I'll say the whole time. But if it's a night game, oh, I am counting that. I'm like, is this good?
Speaker 2: Is this going anywhere? Are we gonna win? Like I'm thinking of all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely when it comes to baseball, that's seventh inning stretch. Everybody's standing already, let's just let's just stand up and shuffle our way out of here, right Like I'm that guy. I am definitely that guy on baseball games.
Speaker 5: If it's a night baseball can just turn in that last sec often, so that's hard.
Speaker 4: Let me let me be more specific than so.
Speaker 1: For the Eagles this weekend, they opened with Hotel California, their biggest song. So you don't got to wait for that. That's already out of the way. Foo Fighters. You're waiting forever long, right though they're closing. People did a few people? Did I bill Saturday? I thought about it. I thought, because it's all old people. They are going to be shuffling out of there, their knees, Their knees have been locked up for two hours. It's gonna take me forever to get out of there. It's all old people. I stayed till the end, just in case because I didn't want some wicked, awesome graphic to come up and I missed it, right, So I stayed And Saturday, I'm in Vegas. I'm gonna be up later anyways. I often will leave early sporting events concerts. Yeah, it just has to.
Speaker 5: Be here a weeknight, right like during the weeknight. Very often, if it's a Friday or Saturday night show, I probably.
Speaker 2: Will shut it down.
Speaker 1: The question have you left sporting events concerts early to beat traffic? Fifty eight percent of our audience says occasionally, thirty percent says often, eleven percent never there are diehard people. I paid for this. I'm staying till the very end.
Speaker 5: Sure money's worth I don't I don't knock that. If I don't have to be a very I think I'd be more in that crowd.
Speaker 1: There's a scene in the movie Invincible with Mark Wahlberg and they're in their seats and they're cheering on and the Eagles are just getting destroyed the horrible season, and there's people getting up to leave early and they're they're heckling them their own fans. Where are you going?
Speaker 4: You know, Philly fans, Where are you going?
Speaker 1: The game's not over yet. Sit down, my team's getting blown out.
Speaker 6: If it's my team, I sit there and I just make myself watch them.
Speaker 2: You signed up for this, Sit hit and suck it up, so you'll always.
Speaker 1: Stay to the end of my team.
Speaker 6: If it's like if I went to just like an Astros Reds game, like the Astros are not my team and it's it's the game's over, I'm like, yeah, we can bounce.
Speaker 2: But if it's my.
Speaker 6: Team or like my one of my favorite things we went to see Avid Brothers at a festival, I mean, we're not the headliner and we had to leave at like seven o'clock before the headliner.
Speaker 2: I was like, this is awesome. I do not care at all about this.
Speaker 6: You need to see your band what you want to see, Like, then I will stay late. If it's not my thing that I wanted to see, then I'm holly.
Speaker 1: I'm just less being stuck in traffic after an Astros game specifically, Yeah, it's brutal.
Speaker 6: Sometimes you're just so happy if they win, Like the vibes are just there and you're like, I don't Yeah, let's just soak it up. I'm gonna turn the post game show on. Where's that you're happy? But if you're sad, it's the worst part.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys ready for Chili Brown? Oh?
Speaker 2: I'm always ready.
Speaker 4: Isn't it better when Chili's in the room?
Speaker 2: I miss out of the bowl?
Speaker 1: In here with us? The Chili Brown game coming up. He's gonna do a reading. Here we go a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. Chili Brown will read and I guess, I guess we need to take a picture.
Speaker 4: It's that fall mix.
Speaker 1: So it's a mixture. Well, we'll talk about it after the break. I'll tell you about what he's going to be putting in his yapper to do the reading today. That's all coming up. I wouldn't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Rock and Alternative, The rod Ryan Morning Show, six.
Speaker 1: Am ninety four or five The Buzz. Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Okay, we're getting things set up here for the Chili Brown game. Beautiful beautiful day today for your Tuesday Sunny's Guy's no rain. High of seventy nine.
Speaker 4: What's trending?
Speaker 5: The trailer for a Mission Impossible eight is now has a title. It's called The Final Reckoning. It's out a lot of people taking a look at that. I haven't, but it's gonna be the eighth film in Tom Cruise's blockbuster action series Mission Impossible, which is I mean every time kind of a huge deal.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, he usually and this time he does the same. Includes the big stunt that you get to see. Get to see what he's doing. He's hanging off of an airplane again and something. I mean, he's running out of stuff to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's pretty cool. Maybe just tweet it out.
Speaker 1: You have it right the trailer link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can tweet out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just tweet it out.
Speaker 5: Also, Okay, this is a story I have debated about putting in headlines every single day, but I'm like, you know what, it's not here.
Speaker 2: They're gonna figure it out.
Speaker 5: And every day I wake up and it's like, no, there are more than a dozen monkeys still on the loose. They escape from a research facility last week in South Carolina. This Alpha Genesis company says forty three monkeys originally escape. Thirty have been RecA I've sured, but they're still missing. Monkeys are still missing. Monkeys are on the loose.
Speaker 2: They've been trying the ones that they can find. They've been trying like lure them back with food and treats. But I don't know if it's happening.
Speaker 5: So cool to have a monkey, Yeah, exactly, that's what's happened.
Speaker 2: People will probably have a miss pets now.
Speaker 4: And you've been watching this story all week.
Speaker 5: Well, I've been reading it all week, and I'm like, Okay, no, I'm not gonna put in headlines.
Speaker 2: No, they're going to capture It'll be fine, It'll be fine.
Speaker 5: Then I wake up like monkeys still in the streets of South Carolina.
Speaker 2: Also, let's talk about Beyonce.
Speaker 5: She got all of those Grammy nominations, yesterday, and now Yale says, okay, we're ready.
Speaker 2: We will have a class on Beyonce.
Speaker 5: Beyonce makes history, Black radical, traditional history, culture.
Speaker 2: Theory, and politics through music.
Speaker 5: Students are going to get to examine Beyonce at Yale.
Speaker 2: It's only right take the swift as a class. Beyonce gets one. That's what's trending on ninety four to five device.
Speaker 1: You of h toy with a chili to just go through all the things that chili does.
Speaker 2: I'm on the weight list, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like this right here, So what I have rocks is the name brand. It says Mellow Cream Autumn Mix candy. What's in here, Well, there's candy corn in here, the traditional candy corn with the yellow I guess the ombree like it goes from color to color, so it's yellow on the bottom, orange and then the white tip. Then you've got the brown bottom orange Autumn only exclusive candy corn. And then you got the pumpkins, which are a little more dense.
Speaker 4: They're bigger, they're bigger.
Speaker 1: So I'm just telling you keep that in mind because you're still trying to predict the actual amount or the units that are in Chili's mouth, knowing, knowing that when we randomly put these in, there's going to be some of those larger pumpkin type candy cords in there. So the numbers could be lower, is all I'm saying. Or we could make him do more, and we can just do the most we've ever done before.
Speaker 2: Set records.
Speaker 1: Chili Brown's going to be reading from the Charles Schultz Classic A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving. I need three of you right now. Seven one three, two win two five nine four five. Call the Chile. Tell him you want to play, You want to hear him read, Be nice to him. Gass him up a little bit because he's getting ready to perform, right, So gas him up when you call seven one three two win, two five nine four five Chili Brown, Game four Pop a Roach Rise against tickets.
Speaker 4: Next The Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 9: Sad effects include mood swings, mood swings, the bus ninety four five, The bus break you, Benjamin So cold rod Ryan Show?
Speaker 1: Not cold, but man, I feel like November twelve appropriate today, high of seventy nine, sunny skies, no rain. I couldn't be more delivering that forecast for you. There he is, there, he is everybody, my friend Chili Brown, Chili.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not the ones that we have talked about.
Speaker 1: Chili. You've been off for a couple of weeks. I don't want any sas. Okay, you've been off for weeks. You haven't. We haven't done this since before Halloween. And he should have stayed there, dude, Sas. You got two weeks before Thanksgiving, you got today and next Tuesday. Fall mix. I'll tell you what. They're delightful. I've had a few. Yeah, they're wonderful. Not all at once. No, I didn't do that right. I saved that for you. Guys. Welcome to the Chili Brown game. And this is where Mam and Chili. He will bitch and moan about it, but still it's fun. He will perform and he's going to read from the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving book. Now. I need three of you to play the game this morning with us. And let's say good morning to Maria. Good morning, Good Hi Maria, welcome to the game. You're gonna be bidding first on the number. Now have I explained to myself it's a fall mix of candy corn. There's the brown bottom ones in there, and there's the much denser and larger pumpkins in there. It's a little different than just straight candy corn, So just keep that in mind when you are making your prediction this morning. So hang on for me, Maria. Let's say hi to Michelle Michelle. Welcome to the game, Chili Brown Game. You're gonna be contested number two. Hi, how are you so great? Michelle? So great? Fall mix a little bit bigger. Some of the pumpkins in there are big, so just keep that in mind as he's reading. I need you to hang on. And then last, but not least, is going to be Mike Moore. Hi, Mike, good morning, Good morning, Welcome to the Chili Brown Game. Dude, I got Maria, I've got Michelle, and now I've got Mike. In late number three, you're gonna listen to the Great Chili Brown do a reading? What page Tessa would you like him to read from today?
Speaker 2: Mike Maria? And who else?
Speaker 1: The three and Mike Maria and Mike Michelle. It went in order Maria, Michelle and Mike.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay does that effect?
Speaker 1: Does that affect what page?
Speaker 14: You mean?
Speaker 2: No? I just like that. They're all ms. Let's do one one eleven since it was eleven.
Speaker 5: Eleven yesterday, okay, and I manifested big time.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna put Mike on hold. And now we've got our man chili. Okay, go ahead, dude, be tough. You think it's gonna be tough? All right, Here we go. Chili is now put What happened?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, you better he doesn't have mull in yet. Come on, I'll tell you what. Those those pumpkins are probably at least double.
Speaker 2: There's like three times.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's two or three, but the pumpkins are much larger.
Speaker 2: They're bulbus.
Speaker 1: He's struggling, he's struggling to get them all in. All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Be careful.
Speaker 1: Don't choke now, yeah, please don't choke. Okay, here we go. Don't threaten me with choking. Okay, Page eleven, Here we go, the Great Chili Brown Thanksgiving. Let it roll long? What long is he reading or talking to me?
Speaker 2: I think he said that's.
Speaker 1: Oh, we gotta bring that game back. All right, go ahead, here we go. Please read Here we go and scene.
Speaker 14: Mm Brian, okay, oh is that a gurgle?
Speaker 1: Go ahead? The fall mix?
Speaker 2: Read eleven m.
Speaker 1: I hope you guys are watching this online.
Speaker 2: Oh uh huh.
Speaker 4: This is the best one ever.
Speaker 14: Go on.
Speaker 1: Y thinking, n mm hmm what I have not gotten one word?
Speaker 2: Not even a Schroeder you think?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 15: Well, Wowan, whoa, he's reading the whole boys page.
Speaker 1: I heard peppermint Patty.
Speaker 4: I heard peppermint Patty?
Speaker 1: Was that pepper and Patty? Is that scene?
Speaker 16: Wow?
Speaker 1: Maybe than you.
Speaker 4: Should we just use fall Mix for all seasons ever fall Mix?
Speaker 2: You hated that one?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm dying over here. Maria, Maria, good morning.
Speaker 2: I have no idea how you can make a guess out of this.
Speaker 1: Maria? Are you there, Maria, I can't hear you.
Speaker 5: Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yes? I can. I need a number? How many units in Chili's mouth during that amazing reading on page eleven?
Speaker 4: How many.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with?
Speaker 1: Twenty say it again?
Speaker 2: Twenty four?
Speaker 4: Twenty four?
Speaker 1: Okay, please hold I hope the phones aren't crapping out on me. Michelle, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 4: Oh there you go. You sound great?
Speaker 1: Okay. Maria had a bit of twenty four, and again, these are a total number of units. It's the candy corn mixed in there with those pumpkins very dense, Michelle, how many units in Chili's mouth during that reading? I'm gonna get a twenty five, twenty five, and last, but not least, it's Mike, Big Mike, I got a twenty four, I got a twenty five. How many units of candy corn and pumpkin fall mix in Chili's mouth during that reading? Twenty three, twenty three all close? Actual number of fall mixed units in Chili's mouth? Michelle nailed it, twenty five on the numbers, got.
Speaker 4: Michelle, Yeah, you warn't.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Congratulations, twenty five, twenty five.
Speaker 4: Candy corn would be no problem at all.
Speaker 1: He would be able to read you, wouldn't be able to tell you anything in his mouth it's those damn pumpkins that are in the fall mix. Twenty five gets or what?
Speaker 2: Oh? You get the pair of tickets to go to Pop Roach and rise again.
Speaker 5: This is Rise of the Roach Tour twenty twenty five at Toyota Center. Tickets are even on sale. But you won because you guessed the Chile Brown game.
Speaker 2: Great job, great job, thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Michelle the winner, Maria and Mike, thanks for playing today. And you know what Chili. Those pumpkins were undestructible. Look, oh, I did not need to see that. Chili.
Speaker 2: Yeah, twenty years on me M in the morning.
Speaker 1: Let the run Ryan Show.
Speaker 17: Only ninety four five the Bush Here, I am ninety four and five the Buzz, Good morning, Rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: I was just reading some of the reviews of the Chili Brown game. Hi, that's Oliver Tree. That's a short song too. It's only one minute in forty nine seconds. I thought it was one fifty two. I was off by two seconds, Alex. I thought, yeah, oh is that a is that an edit? Yeah? Okay, I thought it was one fifty two. Good morning everybody. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. Chili is not to eat, per Miss Christina. Chili is not to eat any of the candy or the things that he puts in his mouth during any kind of gaming on the show. Right, So what goes in has to come back out. He showed me when it came out, and he's right. Those pumpkins were indestructible. They were they were intact in mouth. Chili did sound exactly like the parents and the teachers on the Charlie Brown cartoons. Today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was pretty spot on.
Speaker 1: People said, that's what they must have done to get that effect on the on the teacher and the grandma, all the voices. He sounds just like Charlie Brown's teacher. Great round, great round of the Chili Brown Game. Listen, we're not done with the fall theme that's happening right now. I'm so exciting because it kind of feels like fall. Finally, guitarists, Yeah, guitarist is coming up next hour, and that's quite simply.
Speaker 4: One of you gets to spin the wheel.
Speaker 1: Yesterday and I prevailed guitar autographed, went out the door on the wheel.
Speaker 4: Today we've added disturbed.
Speaker 1: I'll go through the fourteen guitars that you have a shot at for guitarist. Somebody spins the wheel at eight twenty this morning. We're doing it every day at eight twenty for two weeks. And we just started yesterday and we started huge yesterday. So make sure you don't go anywhere and you stick around.
Speaker 2: For that rock and alternative where he used to The rod Ryan.
Speaker 7: Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz.
Speaker 1: Ninety four or five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Welcome back everyone.
Speaker 4: Just going through some of that chilly video from the Chili Brown Game.
Speaker 1: But we gotta move on. We got stuff we gotta do. Guys. We're not even at the halfway point of the show yet. The fall guitarvest is coming up. Another one of you gets to spin the guitarist wheel autographed guitars, fourteen of them. I prevail, went out disturbed, went on the wheel today. I don't know. Is that an upgrade? Yeah, it's an upgrade. Sonny's guys. Today, It's National Happy Hour Day. Sonny's guys today, no rain high of seventy nine. Yeah, out there and do a little helpdoor Happy Hour.
Speaker 4: Later, Tessa has Houston's Headlines.
Speaker 5: President elect Trump is looking to hit the ground running as he works to fill spots necessary for his incoming administration. According to reports, he's expected to name Florida Senator Marco Rubio as Secretary of State. He's already tap former acting ICE Director Tom Homan to serve as Borders are and former Congressman from New York Ali Zelden to lead the Environmental Protection Agency, and New York Representative Elistes Stepanick.
Speaker 2: To serve as US Ambassador to United Nations.
Speaker 5: So control of Congress still not solidified. I guess that's the other big headline. And then if you want to talk here in Houston, local democrats are taking stock of the situation after last week's red tide.
Speaker 2: Of presidential election.
Speaker 5: Okay, according to the Harris County Democratic Party treasurer, the outcome of the election showed Democrats that they need to pay attention to what the elect torret is saying. All right, and here in Texas, we finally have a Michelin Star restaurant or several. The Michelin Guide announced over the summer that it's anonymous inspectors would visit restaurants in Houston, along with other cities in Texas, but Houston was specifically chosen as a host city for the twenty twenty four Michelin Guide ceremony, which happened yesterday. So it was announced last night that six Houston restaurants came away with Michelin one Star Awards, bcn Taste in tradition, Le Jardinier Houston, March, Mussaffer, Tatimo, Corkscrew Barbecue, and then I believe some other restaurants also got nods other Michelin one Star awards.
Speaker 2: On Monday evening, you.
Speaker 1: Learn a little bit of the importance of the Michelin star when you're watching well Ratatuy of course mostly rat of Tuey, but if you watch the Bear too, he's like, I don't you don't want that star. You don't want that star because everything changes. Everyone's gonna go there now. I mean the increase in people visiting those places with that one Michelin star. You could have gone to that restaurant yesterday, but now that you know they got a Michelin star, you want. There's people that just their wire that way.
Speaker 4: They want to be there now.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just like when Truth Barbecue was named Texas Monthly's like best barbecue. Before Truth was always pretty busy, but after they got that nod from Texas Monthly, lying around the building every day, every single day.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about.
Speaker 5: Danny DeVito because he's been named one of the ten sexiest.
Speaker 2: Bald men in the world according to a scientific study.
Speaker 5: I mean this marketing agency used a list of criteria like acience.
Speaker 2: Smile analysis, shine.
Speaker 5: Factor on the bald head, vocal attractiveness, media perception that.
Speaker 2: Made him rank number.
Speaker 5: Six the top ten sexiest bald.
Speaker 2: Man of all time.
Speaker 5: I'll give you five. Prince William number one on this list, Like.
Speaker 1: You see, why don't get why doesn't he get rid of the Why does he have a doctor?
Speaker 4: Phil Harshoe or the horseshoe?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: My dad rocked that for his almost his whole life. It wasn't till his last couple of years that he finally got rid of it. Why why would you keep the sides?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're holding on to what you have left and it's like, hey, look I have hair.
Speaker 2: This is just where mine grows.
Speaker 1: But Larry David he does that, but it's longer, so it kind of looks like, Okay, you do want hair, But if you're keeping it super tight and you have just that horseshoe, why do you keep it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either.
Speaker 4: Okay, my dad rocked it his whole life.
Speaker 5: The rock is number two, Shaquille O'Neil, number three, Surper Kelly Slater number four, and number five Terry Crews.
Speaker 2: Chili and Rod snubbed both of them.
Speaker 5: Megan Fox announced yesterday that she and Machine Gun Kelly are expecting their first child together, after previously suffering a miscarriage. She posted a picture where she's nude, but she's covered in this black liquid and she's cradling her bomb. She also has a picture of a positive pregnancy test. She captioned nothing is ever really lost. Welcome back. No word on how far along she is or the gender of the baby, but as we know, Megan shares three sons with her ex husband, Brian Austin Green. They are ages seven to nine and eleven. MGK has a fifteen year old daughter with an ex girlfriend. So blending of families, okay, okay, one minute was there and the next it wasn't. That's what several ACD fans sites say about an event page on Facebook for the band's April eleventh concert at us Bank Stadium in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Now it was.
Speaker 5: Deleted, but before it was deleted, the site say the page showed that tickets for the concert would go on sale this Friday. The band just finished ACDC was just they just did a run of shows in Europe. They also played last year at the Power Trip festival in California. Is there gonna be a ticket sale?
Speaker 11: Like?
Speaker 2: Where is that page? Is it gonna come back?
Speaker 1: We don't even know if they're going to play the States. We don't know where. Does this Alex? Yes, do you feel the need, like, man, I'd like to see ac DC. This is probably gonna be my last shot. Do you have any of that or no?
Speaker 2: You gave me tickets.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say that. I will not pay him. You wouldn't pay No, what about you? I might pay? You feel like they're worthy of a band like you would want to I do. I feel like I want to say that.
Speaker 5: You saw them, and I feel like that concert would be like that wouldn't be easy listening like you said the Eagles was that would be like events.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're on your feet the whole concert. Yeah, Yeah, they're amazing.
Speaker 6: Recent sad lines taking Alex. The Rockets got another win last night. They beat the Wizards one oh seven to ninety two. They won four of their last five. Alpa and Shangon had twenty seven points of the night to lead all players in scoring. Rockets are gonna have the day off today before they played the Clippers tomorrow night at home. On Monday Night Football, the Dolphins beat the Rams twenty three to fifteen. It was a field goal fest, with eight field goals in the game. The Dolphins did put it into Florida's football losing streaks, so Florida went one and eleven this past week in college and NFL football games.
Speaker 2: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 1: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten AM, The Buzz ninety four to five The Buzz, Papa Roach. Halfway point of the show, people, Papa Roach, Rise Against out on tour together. That's two great taste that taste great together, Papa Roach, Rise Against and even a great name.
Speaker 4: Rise of the Roach Tour twenty twenty five. It's gonna be here March twenty.
Speaker 1: Toyota Center tickets will go on sale this Thursday at ten am. You can get them at the Toyota Center box office Toyota Center dot com to buy your tickets.
Speaker 4: Did I just send you to the box office?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I mean I think they still have a ticket window there right, I don't know if they're open in the morning.
Speaker 4: Now, can you go to a ticket window?
Speaker 1: That was what Win used to always do. That's how Wind became Rod Ryan Show famous. Wins his and shout out to Win because I know he just lost his dog, and I feel terrible about him losing Eddie him and his dog would be out there all the time at the Woodlands Pavilion in the window, and that's how he got his tickets in the pit every time. So he still would go to that ticket window. So maybe that's why I said that. So Toyota Center dot com is the website Papa Roach tickets.
Speaker 4: We gave away a pair at seven twenty.
Speaker 1: We'll have another pair for you tomorrow and Thursday, and then I don't know if well Squeeze went in on Friday as well. There's a big concert announcing today at noon. So I'm told I get my feelings hurt when we don't get tounce, but we can't do everything. That's fine. I see nothing no rain today. That's it. Just say it. No rain today. Sunny skies hies up around seventy nine. I got a pull question this morning. I just assumed that most people did or have in the past. If it's a blowout game, or if it's a concert and it's a school night and you're just like, okay, we got to get out of here before the encore. I just assume that most people left early. For me, I was curious the hardcore people that never leave anything early. That's what I wanted to know. So I'm not surprised at any of this. Have you ever left a sporting event or a concert early to beat traffic? Fifty six percent of our audience as occasionally twenty nine percent. Often I'm in that number, sorry, thirteen point seven percent.
Speaker 2: Never those are like the rider dies hard, that's Alex.
Speaker 4: Your team's giving.
Speaker 2: Me if it's Friday, your team's.
Speaker 1: Getting blown out and you're just sitting there and you're not going anywhere. Okay, okay, Oh, this is the this is the fall guitarist music now?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's a little rocked up. It's a little kicked up, like with guitar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like Ema Lagasi, let's kick it up a bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like this. One of you is going to get a chance to spin the guitarist wheel. I imagine there's one or two of you that are wondering, what are you talking about? What is the fall guitarist? Well, we stole ten autographed guitars out of the Fun Squad's office.
Speaker 4: These guys don't want to come off these things.
Speaker 2: It's like why they're just sitting there.
Speaker 1: There's a guy in promotions the Fun Squad I asked him to give away these things. He's like no, like he guards them like.
Speaker 4: They're his, right.
Speaker 2: I mean they kind of are off through the stations.
Speaker 1: Let's give these things away. The amount of begging that I have to do behind the scenes to do anything fun around here after.
Speaker 2: Twenty years, it actually is like, what the hell?
Speaker 1: The amount of begging I still do? What's something that you do Rod still after twenty years that you didn't think you'd have to do anymore?
Speaker 4: Beg to have fun?
Speaker 2: Good sign it, Alex.
Speaker 1: Tell me a couple of the guitars that you see on the wheel. Disturbed we got I just got at it yesterday. The Disturbed guitar Prevail.
Speaker 6: We have some forty one Godsmack Buzzfest thirty two, Hardy Buzzfest twenty twenty one, Three Days Grace with Adam Gantier, three Doors Down bush By As, fourteen Ghosts, Black Keys, and the highly Suspect Smashed Guitar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, awesome. I'm sure everybody goes into that spin thinking, Okay, you want that one or two.
Speaker 4: You know, you got to keep it open.
Speaker 1: It's there's fourteen guitars if you're lucky enough to be chosen and We're gonna do this. After the break, we'll spin the wheel for you and I hope you get something that you really really want and you display it for all to see. Okay, the Fall Tarvists coming up. Spin number two, don't go anywhere, The Rod Ryan Morning Show, The Buzz four or five of the Buzz. I'm so ready for the Fall Guitarist day two. Oh, I'm excited. I think the weather is playing into my great mood today, Sonny no rain Hines of around seventy nine Chili Brown had one of the greatest readings ever well in the history of the Chili Brown game. I'm having such a great morning as always. I hope you're having a great morning as well. Could you please tell me what's trending?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I will, I mean a sigh of relief. I think collective sigh of relief. Ray Gunn will continue to break dance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On the Looking at Girls blog page. You know, last week one of the one of the top headlines was she was retiring. We all were upset. Yeah, and now she has made us all happy again. She's never gonna quit dancing. We're never gonna get the better when she's never stopping.
Speaker 5: Also, I looked on the Looking at Girls a blog page. You know, I'm obsessed with reality TV show Jax Taylor has on vander Pump Rules. He ended up marrying this girl, Britney Cartwright, who you know, they kind of rose to fame together.
Speaker 2: Well, they like got this public, nasty divorce.
Speaker 5: And she says on her podcast that she's caught him with other women twice.
Speaker 1: In their home in their phone.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's brutal. That is just brutal. Good, No, it's not.
Speaker 4: Also true.
Speaker 2: Also, the Michael Strahan didn't.
Speaker 5: Put his hand over his heart during the national anthem during the NFL's Sunday broadcast, and.
Speaker 2: That didn't sit well with some people online.
Speaker 5: But who cares, dude, I don't know, But like, doesn't he come from a military.
Speaker 1: Family twenty Okay, hang on, people are literally calling for him to be fired because he didn't because he didn't put his hand over his heart, this cancel culture thing, this people having the loud.
Speaker 6: Instead holding his hands down. It wasn't like the worst kneeling. He wasn't doing anything like that.
Speaker 1: You're not losing your job over that, jackass?
Speaker 5: Yeah okay, Yeah, And he actually had posted a social media tribute to like veterans on the same day.
Speaker 2: Veterans like tribute at the Fox pregame. Yeah, they were there for the troops.
Speaker 5: Weird, man, It's weird how you want to see people that you're on a pederson.
Speaker 2: You just want people, just want to see people fall. It's not cool. I was just trending, NIBBs.
Speaker 4: No, I know nobody wants to see anybody for the holidays like that. I got it, all right, guys, it's the fall guitarist.
Speaker 1: I'm super excited because another one of you is going to get a chance to win a guitar. Eric hurt me kind of, you know, explaining how hard it is for me to present ideas to the radio station. And I want to do fun things, and I you know, I get shut down a lot. Right, Okay, I told you these guitars. They're sitting in a room. Let's give him away, guys. So Eric's listening to you go through the guitars, right, Alex. It's like, did I hear you say Buzzfest twenty one? Did I miss hear that? How long has this prize troll been hoarding these things?
Speaker 2: That's a good name for him, guys.
Speaker 1: There's a Buzzfest fourteen guitar that is on the wheel right now. Now listen to me. We're celebrating the twenty years of Rod Ryan's show. Yeah, that was the year two thousand and four. It was October two thousand and four, Buzzfest fourteen. It was my second Buzzfest. Here's the lineup, October thirtieth, twenty twenty four. Authority Zero Breaking, Benjamin Burden, Brothers, Chevelle Earshot, the X's My Chemical Romance on the side stage. Okay, on the side stage, Papa Roach Riddling kids see their shine Down Skindred. Story of the Year, the vanished Velvet Revolver. Now, I know the guys in Velvet Revolver did not sign that fourteen guitar because Teresa and I had to go backstage and we got to interview Slash and Duff and everybody. No Island. He was on ice. They kept him on ice for the show. Yeah, I didn't want to let him out. So if you think I'm joking when I say I've been begging for these guitars, there's a guitar from two thousand and four that's been in that office that I've been begging. Let's do it.
Speaker 4: Listen, we got the promotion. We're doing it.
Speaker 1: The Fall guitarist Chilie, give me caller number ten, will spend the wheel for them and give away one of these great autograph guitars.
Speaker 2: The Rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: But okay, ninety four or five, the buzz Man. I haven't had a chance to go check out that tat Tuesday yet, to be honest, TVH, I'm not even sure he checked out the milk yesterday because there was twenty nine people submitting six picks. He is, I don't have a time. Okay, he's mad about the six pick because everybody threw in six picks.
Speaker 2: Yes, no ways, six picks with six picks.
Speaker 4: Everybody but Chili.
Speaker 1: Chili is consistently he has never wavered on his hatred of the promotion six picks. That's why he hates it. So he didn't do any extra work on his own part, on his own behalf. He's not gonna do that. But everyone else put in six picks yesterday. Good morning.
Speaker 17: There won't be a walk car tomorrow because somebody's checking the pictures.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: Look, don't listen.
Speaker 1: I don't want to hurt your feelings, got it, don't be like.
Speaker 2: That little guy blog page.
Speaker 4: It's our number one block page. Chili Chi, it's number one.
Speaker 12: You're number one.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna go look. Can I focus on the guitar and then I'll go look at some blog pages. I don't know, I don't I don't have much focus today.
Speaker 2: For some reason, he just combobulated weather.
Speaker 1: I am Mike Walker. What's up, brother Rod. I really liked the name guitarist. But the first thing I thought of when you were talking about doing this was thanks shredding.
Speaker 2: That's not bad, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: Everyone's coming out.
Speaker 2: My name now guitarist guitar rocks.
Speaker 1: When we were in our meeting and I finally I was.
Speaker 2: Begging, no lie, as he always does.
Speaker 1: I'm begging to give away guitars, and then I finally get the okay, and I'm like, well, are we gonna call this thing? So we go around the room and there's really not a whole lot happening, and I don't know, guitarist comes out. We laugh, but then we all thought, Okay, that's dumb, but we still continued to laugh about it. Right, nothing really better came out, and then at some point we said, are we gonna call this thing that. Yeah, the fall guitarist, The fall guitarist. Good morning, rob Ryan Show. Who's this? Hi? David? It looks like you got through. So you know what you do? Get a bell because you know you're getting a guitar.
Speaker 4: There's no whammies.
Speaker 1: Oh should we do whammies on the wheel? Nomm Can you imagine getting in here spinning and not getting anything that I don't want to No, that'll kill the vibe. David. You're getting a guitar. You're getting a guitar, So.
Speaker 2: That's it unless you.
Speaker 1: Who do you want?
Speaker 4: Who do you want spinning for you? Chile or Alex.
Speaker 16: Ta?
Speaker 1: I get up, here's the thing. Hang on, animal, it's not bolted down, so would you just maybe hold the top? I know you want to get all aggressive on there. Wait, go ahead, I got that mic on.
Speaker 2: Now do you want a spinner?
Speaker 1: Did he pick me? I'm just telling you before you go ripping at that thing, it's just sitting on an office chair. All right, Hey, David, good luck to you. Really you want testa to spin the wheel? Testa give it a rip.
Speaker 6: It's the same spot two days in a dude, I prevailed.
Speaker 2: It was yesterday's guitar. So that would be a lammy if we had put a wami.
Speaker 1: On that wheel is ridy, bro, you got the disturbed guitar. Awesome, it is an autographed disturbed guitar.
Speaker 4: David, Where are you from Dayton?
Speaker 1: My man?
Speaker 2: Congratulations? That was so much fun to do that.
Speaker 1: No harm, no fall, David? You keeping this thing? Are you giving it away as a gift? So that's how I mean keeping it. Where are you gonna hang it? I'll find some word to hang it in?
Speaker 16: Murder?
Speaker 1: All right? Brother?
Speaker 2: You give it away for Christmas?
Speaker 1: Oh it is shred giving with this, Yeah, that is shred giving on I'm sorry, thanks shredding all right? Every day at a twenty the fall guitarst ooh I should have that. I'll come back and I'll tell you what We're going to replace the disturbed guitar with The rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 7: On ninety four five of us.
Speaker 1: Okay, ninety four or five the bus Good morning rod Ryan's Show. That's the verb and bittersweet symphony rod Ryan Show on this tattooesday. Number one blog page today, there's a blog page up. There's a couple of things that we didn't have time to get to yet, and we're running out of time.
Speaker 4: I wanted to talk about that push up thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: I want to give you the the Mayo Clinic. It talked about what is the number of push ups that you should expect of yourself at what at what current age you are. Oh no, I don't know if I'm wordying that the right way, but we're gonna talk about that. But there's some great stuff. There's a food blog page. There's a crazy criminal blog page. There's a blog page up about threesomes. There's a there's a there's a blog page up with the poll question on it when the pole question lives on X right now, I'm just curious how many people that go to.
Speaker 4: Events never leave early.
Speaker 1: Now we just I just spun the wheel during that song, just to make sure is it broke? Is it just coming up on that one sliver, because two days in a row it came up on the same blue portion of the wheel, So Disturbed comes off. I spun the wheel. It went over to some forty one, so it's the wheels, not broad. We are replacing Disturbed with Buzzfest twenty two. There's a Wikipedia page that's pretty in depth for Buzzfest. Okay, guys, I don't remember some of this stuff. I was here, this is during my time. Buzzfest twenty three was supposed to happen Woodland's Pavilion May tenth, two thousand and nine, it says here, but extensive damage from Hurricane Ike forced the show's cancelation. The event was rescheduled the same day at Verizon Wireless Theater as the Buzzes ninety four to five first annual Better Than Nothing Show. We apparently piece mealed a show together. How did I I lived through this and I don't know any of it. Okay, this is during my time. So appearing from the original Buzzfest lineup we were we managed to hold on to ten years Earshot, Hawthorn Heights, Meriweather, Offspring, and Saving Abel, so a lot of the seethers and the stains and the toadies. They couldn't make it, apparently, so we just we did an abbreviated show at Verizon Wireless Theater.
Speaker 4: I don't remember any of this.
Speaker 1: So, due to the cancelation of the fall show, the spring show was officially called Buzzfest twenty three. That's the guitar that Alex is going to add today. Buzzfest twenty three, corn Shine Down three to eleven, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Poppa Roach, ten Years, Blue, October, Hoops Tank, Theory of a Dead Man, Am Berlin, Tody's Framing Hanley, Electric Touch, and Aranda Aranda, Aranda, Aranda Aranda. I'm saying Randa. Yeah, of course I'm saying I remember that one. I remember because that Frame Me Hanley song was like my favorite song at the time. Yeah, because they did the Little Wayne cover and that was like money pop. It was my favorite song at the time. So I remember Jessica and I being there because she's Little Wayne fan number one, and I remember standing there going, okay, just open with it, guys. I remember bringing them on. I'm like, just open with it. Okay, we're waiting. We all you know what we want to hear. He's like, yeah, you're gonna have to wait there. We're closing with it. So that's what we're adding. We're adding Buzzfest twenty three to the wheel every day at a twenty for two weeks.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 4: We're only two days into it.
Speaker 1: We will give one of you, we will spin the guitarist wheel and you'll leave with a great autograph guitar so awesome, awesome. I'm I'm really happy we were able to put this thing together for you guys.
Speaker 9: Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative, and The Rod Ryan Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Before five, The Buzz, Good Morning, rod Ryan's Show, Beautiful Day on Tap, the Tattuesday is awesome. I did take time to go.
Speaker 2: Look, thanks, you're making time.
Speaker 1: If Chili was a sculptor, Okay, this is what he would chisel into marble. Okay, okay, okay, but this girl's body was chiseled by Chili. I see why it's the number one link today. Chili, I go, I look at these things. I just got busy in the last couple of days. Sonny's guys today, no rain pies them around eighty. We're going to push ups next hour. I suppose we can just talk about it and not do it. We can just talk about it. We don't have to do it.
Speaker 2: We're chatting or doing I'm.
Speaker 1: Just going to tell you what the experts are saying, how many push ups should you be able? And these are not girl push ups? I know something and bring it up like is this you know kind of my knees down on the ground. These are real push ups. How many you should do, be able to do according to your age?
Speaker 2: Is it a lot?
Speaker 4: It's an indicator.
Speaker 1: I didn't think it was that.
Speaker 4: No, I don't think it's a lot at all.
Speaker 2: Well you you're like ten years older than me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm expected to do last.
Speaker 2: You have to do one.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll talk about it next hour. One final time. Here Houston's headlines.
Speaker 5: Please President like Trump's administration is taking shape.
Speaker 2: He's reportedly chosen.
Speaker 5: South Dakota Governor Christy Noam to be his Department of Homeland Security secretary. Other picks include Florida Senator Marco Rubio as his Secretary of State and former ICE director Tom Homan as his Border czar.
Speaker 2: So that's what's going on there.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard Marco Rubio's name in forever, remember neither little Marco. Yeah, Mecca, little Marco.
Speaker 4: I have not heard it at all. He's just been waiting in the wings.
Speaker 2: Speaking of wings, let's talk airplanes.
Speaker 5: Boeing plans to cut seventeen thousand jobs, which is about ten percent of its workforce. The CEO for Boeing says whistleblower reports, safety issues and congressional hearings have led to losses of twenty five billion dollars over the past five years for the company.
Speaker 2: The layoffs come after.
Speaker 5: A week long strike had just been settled, and another airline news. Spirit and American and Jet Blue are all suspending flights to Haiti after a Spirit plane was hit by gunfire. It happened yesterday while attempting to land in the capitol of Haiti, and the aircraft was flying in from Fort Lauderdale. It had to be diverted to an airport in dr Dominican Republic, where it was safely landing. At least one person, a flight attendant, was grazed by a bullet.
Speaker 2: The holidays are just around the corner, which is really exciting for the people who love to gather socially.
Speaker 5: According to a new survey, however, Americans may be getting tired of gathering for the holidays. The average person is planning to attend three big social events this.
Speaker 2: Year, which is down from five last year.
Speaker 5: Most people are still planning on Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners, but fewer people are doing get togethers for Friendsgiving and New Year's Eve. A lot of people are fine with this, only thirty six people. Thirty six percent of people say they wish they were attending more gathering this year, compared to sixty two percent last year.
Speaker 4: I'm not inviting Alex Why not?
Speaker 1: Because you keep you're.
Speaker 4: Pushing some gene autry crap on me.
Speaker 2: Put Christmas music again. I put the Christmas music.
Speaker 4: Again, Boo boo blaye. Won't if we're going Christmas.
Speaker 2: Boo blay, I'm not gonna do that.
Speaker 4: You get bla in that.
Speaker 2: That's American stuff only.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna have booble on at my house. You're not invited.
Speaker 2: Fine, I want to be a Canadian Christmas? By What is a Canadian Christmas?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 14: I know?
Speaker 2: He just looks at Boxing Day.
Speaker 1: That's maple syrup for everyone and back bacon.
Speaker 5: All right, let's talk about Kevin Costner. I have a spoiler alert. If you haven't seen Yellowstone.
Speaker 1: And oil it now, watch brand boil it good.
Speaker 5: Kevin Costner did not watch Sunday's episode of Yellowstone, where the fate of his character John Dutton was revealed. He said, I didn't know it was actually airing last night. Well, listen, John Dutton was killed off in the first few moments in an apparent suicide, but it was revealed later in the episode that it was only stage.
Speaker 2: To look like a suicide.
Speaker 5: He was actually killed by a hit man hired by Jamie's girlfriend, Sarah. Meanwhile, Paramount says Yellowstone notch It's biggest debut audience ever. On Sunday, the part two of season five brought in sixteen point four million viewers. That number includes CBS and eight cable networks that aired the show and en course of episodes.
Speaker 4: Is Chili Brown watching this? I know he likes the show.
Speaker 2: I like to do him just out. He's if anyone's in, he's in. Did you watch it, Chile, Chill?
Speaker 1: Are you in Yellowstone?
Speaker 17: I mean, I'll probably go back to it, but they took too long, you know, and everything, and so they lost me on that. And then if Kevin Cousin's not in it, I'm just like, eh, you know how I feel.
Speaker 4: I feel that way about your honor? Is that coming back?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Brian Cranston, I don't think so how can it come back to?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Did it end?
Speaker 2: It's over?
Speaker 17: I didn't know that they need to bring back a YPD Bloods with Blue Blood Blue Bloods, Breaking my Heart.
Speaker 1: All the blood.
Speaker 5: No, no, let it go, you're doing it literally, No Buck Cherry, No, I.
Speaker 4: Thought it right.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Buck Cherry fifteen, which was named for the number of days it took to record, is buck Cherry's biggest album, It says arguably here.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's an argument. I think this is their biggest album.
Speaker 5: It includes Crazy Bitch Next to You and Sorry This Is There's a re release set for January seventeenth that will mark the vinyl debut for the twentieth anniversary release. It'll have all the bonus dis material, acoustic versions, and fittingly pumped up version of Elvis Costello's Pump It Up Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay uh. Those are used in headlines Alex, we got Rocket out.
Speaker 1: I can for the Rockets is how.
Speaker 2: Jalen Trots to go jump the basketball?
Speaker 16: Come on playing Rockets music because they won got another win last night being the Wizards one oh seven to ninety two Opera and Shane Gun had twenty seven points the night to lead all players and scoring.
Speaker 6: Rockets are gonna have the day off today before they play the Clippers tomorrow night at Toyota Center on Monday Night football at Dolphins beat the Rams twenty three to fifteen.
Speaker 2: There were eight field goals in the game, but.
Speaker 6: The Dolphins did put it into that Florida football losing streak, so they went one and eleven over Monday, Sunday and Saturday professionally and in college football, so they saved Florida. Basically, they pretty much saved Florida. Congratuations of the Dolphins as what's going on in sports.
Speaker 2: Preada pals, stop keep them truck.
Speaker 1: I'm using this for the push up bit.
Speaker 5: It's not It's not push at all, nothing at all, So I can't think of anything worse.
Speaker 1: Are we doing push ups next hour? Crap?
Speaker 2: Now I'm not.
Speaker 1: He's an international treasure excuse me, treasure international medien.
Speaker 4: He's loved a round the globe.
Speaker 1: I don't love him. Lastly, the more you play it, so there's no way. You're in a worse mood now that this is on way word, Yeah, it's impossible.
Speaker 2: Serious only that likes it.
Speaker 1: It's impossible. I haven't get over it.
Speaker 7: Houston's alternative and tell him about the rod Ryan Morning shown, The Buzz.
Speaker 4: Four or five, The Buzz Good Morning rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: It's back in Loser, Alex, you only use that song if somebody's going for if somebody's going for the Hall of Fame fresh out of bed. Head to head is a game we play every morning at six twenty. You don't play that for every loser. It's just if you're going to lose on gay five. Okay.
Speaker 6: If you're where you either get the Karate Kids song if you win, or this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're either the best or a loser, now, got it?
Speaker 1: You know this show will be nice to you on your way out the door.
Speaker 2: Mike, Hey, you heard me.
Speaker 1: You bring them up? Gonna play? You just brought them up? All right? It's uh, it's a Tattooesday. Our Tattooesday feature is awesome. The Looking at Girls blog page, phenomenal food blog page. Today I sent a late blog page to Chile. I want to make sure that it's up before we talk about it, so we'll do it next segment. And it's talking about the recommended push up that you should be able to do per your age. Real push ups, not on the knees, not the cheater push ups, real pushups, how many according to your age that you should be able to do to feel like you are.
Speaker 5: I've picked a bad month to not work out at all one day.
Speaker 4: Picked a bad day to stop sniffing glue.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I just got your email.
Speaker 4: We'll get into it after the break.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you I'm well, I'm not.
Speaker 4: Are you upset? Are you upset at your number?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I am. I think it's a little too high.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll talk about it after the break. Okay. I want to make sure that Chili gets the blog page up and everything else. Sometimes when I get it in the morning, I'm here, you know, I'm trying to get in here about four thirty, and I'll sometimes I'll throw a question out there on Facebook and I'll say, well, if I need something, It's like I never have. I'm never scrambling for stuff to talk about. There's always stuff to discuss with you guys and talk about. Whether it's all awesome or not. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm trying for every discussion to be awesome.
Speaker 1: But I saw this on the internet and I saw people were talking about it, And all I care about is the people that listen to this show. What is popular right now that you have zero interest in for me? Politics? Even I say that and I watch it, so it's not true. I'm interested in it. What is really popular right now? I'm gonna read you what some of these people are saying. Okay, yeah, totally, So that's it what's popular right now? That you have zero interested lip filler?
Speaker 2: But see I'm interested. I'm interested in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want bigger lips.
Speaker 5: Of course, it's like its Arenas, Rena.
Speaker 1: Lisa, Renna, pillow lips. You want those?
Speaker 2: No, I don't want those.
Speaker 1: Nobody wants nobody's going for that, right.
Speaker 5: I want like a look that like I want like the Christina Aguilera where she looks amazing, she's had bookoos, have work done, she looks is.
Speaker 1: Can I go back to pillow lips? Sure? Is that something gone wrong? Did she have an accident? Or is that the look she wants?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know the backstory on those lips.
Speaker 5: I never looked at those lips, and like googled, like needed more information, like the looking at the lips enough was enough information?
Speaker 2: They like, Okay, but I'm gonna turn faces.
Speaker 4: Are they lips from an animal sewn on her face? Or are they filled with something?
Speaker 1: What are they?
Speaker 2: I think you should do the googling on that one.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm out. Okay, So lip films Stanley cups that have nothing to do with hockey, like this whole Stanley cop I know, and then I ended up selling one in the store. One I actually like it. Taylor Swift comes up. Electric vehicles very popular right now. This person not interested at.
Speaker 9: All in them.
Speaker 2: Good more more charging space for me.
Speaker 1: So you're in all I am.
Speaker 2: If I had balls, they'd be deep in them.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's too deep the show on that comment. Do you feel that you're Do you feel that you are? Electric vehicle?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 1: From now moving forward to the rest of your life, You're never gonna have a gas guzzling vehicle.
Speaker 5: It's not necessarily about the vehicle. I'm never going to a gas station again, like I'm not.
Speaker 2: Oh, I bet you do. I'm not going to a gas station.
Speaker 4: So you don't want like a hybrid, you want a full electric vehicle.
Speaker 2: I don't want. I want to charge battery.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna buy your lottery tickets?
Speaker 2: I'm guessing.
Speaker 5: And that's another thing. It's gonna stop all my vices. No more tall boys and lottery tickets and Cheetos for me.
Speaker 2: Guys, where's where you get your snacks? Not I'm just gonna be I'm gonna be healthy, Okay, I like this.
Speaker 1: UHZ. Celebrities and their political opinions. They are popular. They seem to be popular, or at least we're led to believe that they're popular. The people running for office are bringing out and rolling out these celebrities. They think that helps.
Speaker 4: They wouldn't bring them out if they thought it was hurting them.
Speaker 2: I mean, did it, like, I'm not trying to be a jerk, did that work?
Speaker 1: First?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: The answer is no, absolutely not. It didn't. It maybe had the opposite effect. If you want to look at some.
Speaker 1: Political map, a lot of a lot of Taylor Swift, a lot of Stanley cups.
Speaker 2: People love to hate Taylor so weird, it's so weird.
Speaker 1: Politics, pop music, eyelashes, big fake eyelashes very popular. Those are still popular, right, those big flap and spiders them. You like those?
Speaker 11: You like it?
Speaker 2: I just don't have yeah, like I want like in my head, I am all these things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but then I'm just like, no, I'm not going to do the question on Facebook what's popular right now?
Speaker 4: That you have zero interest in?
Speaker 1: Pickleball? Because I could care less.
Speaker 2: It's a good one. It's really yeah, just like I played tennis around man, pickleball.
Speaker 1: Is really fun. If you're eighty, I can't crap on it. Andrew Guerrero right there, pickleball. He wrote what you were saying with Andrea yellow Yellowstone, Taylor Swift. I'm cool with that politics. Politics. My ex wife, Allan says, is your exactly popular? Is she popular right now? And you have zero interest in her? That's really funny. Here's one for Lincoln Park. A lot of Taylor Swift. Yeah, a lot of Yellowstone. When somebody sees one, they're like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Me too, that's also mine.
Speaker 1: Electric vehicles, TikTok, pickleball. Expensive designer bags? Are those still?
Speaker 11: Really?
Speaker 1: I feel like everyone was running around back This is a long time ago. There was this renaissance of expensive bags. And then that's when I found out about Harwin Avenue. And Jessica would take my mom and my sister when they came in town, and she would have the balls to ask, hey, can we go to the back room and can we see the good stuff? The good stuff? And they were they were the good knockoffs. But I mean coach bags and Louis Vautons. Those are still really big, right, Like they're super popular still or as popular. I don't feel like people talk about him as much.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 4: It was in your face for a long time.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a big deal for a girl to like have that designer bag. I never had. I have never had the guts to pay full price for a designer bag like that. Yeah, like, I just can't do it.
Speaker 1: You didn't mind if it was a knockoff?
Speaker 2: Oh that's the only way.
Speaker 5: If you see me with it, but I look luxurious, sure, ask me if it's real. Yeah, I really bought it from DHK.
Speaker 1: Well okay, so that's my question when you have the knockoff. There's one thing of like owning the knockoff. It's like, hey, no, no, I'm smarter than you. I didn't spend all that money. Or do you want to own the knockoff and everyone you want everyone to think it's real?
Speaker 5: What is?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 5: What is your I think if you look at me dressed up, you think that that for sure is a real bad.
Speaker 4: You look at that way?
Speaker 1: Gotcha?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's a pretty good question on there A lot of people AI generated anything sports betting.
Speaker 2: Sports betty.
Speaker 6: Sports betting definitely gets oversaturated. Like I like gambling, but I hate watching ESPN. Have everybody give a bet when I watch any show, like, just shut up and tell me about the game.
Speaker 2: I wish I understood it.
Speaker 1: I think that that turns people off because it not everybody does. See the first thing that I said is politics, and I watch this stuff. Yeah, let me let me qualify it. If politics are your personality, I'm over it. If that's it, if that defines if that defines you, that is popular right now, I'm over that. But again, I watch this stuff on my own and I watch a lot of it, but it doesn't define me. Whatever was gonna happen on that Tuesday morning or that Wednesday morning was not gonna ruin my day.
Speaker 5: Well, if I go to brunch with girlfriends, like, I'll dagger you if you bring up politics, I'm like, what the hell are you doing?
Speaker 2: And they because they're so as sure of their opinion that they think it's like.
Speaker 5: It's the most popular opinion and they don't realize how, you know.
Speaker 2: Kind of different we all are. And I'm gonna, yeah, that's wild to me.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pin this to the topic.
Speaker 2: You're not invited to the next brunch.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of people are gonna want to jump on this conversation. It's on our Facebook page at rob Ryan Show. Please go check it out. Coming up, we'll talk push.
Speaker 2: Ups, all right, John, No, because I don't like my things.
Speaker 4: Tessa is not happy with the list. So that's coming up.
Speaker 1: But right now a chance at one thousand dollars, go get it. Ninety four or five the buzz Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Do We're gonna let Alex do his thing and then I'll come back and tell you about something that we're going to do.
Speaker 4: As most of these other morning shows are probably.
Speaker 1: Have it on cruise control right now, Like you know what, we can just kind of just float until ten o'clock and not worry about doing anything. We're gonna do something here in the studio.
Speaker 18: But first online kids Alix Online ninety five the much mar What you got, dude, Well, if you don't want to do push ups today, I got a little game for virtual push ups perfect.
Speaker 1: No, it's not here, it would have been perfect. I can do a million of yeah, so many just click in my mouth.
Speaker 2: This game is called slices. It's a little puzzle game.
Speaker 6: You're gonna get little slices of a full watermelon and you're going to try and piece them all together to complete the puzzle. It gets more difficult with each round.
Speaker 2: Go check it out.
Speaker 6: Kill some time today at work while not doing push ups and playing slices at the world famous ride Right and show page.
Speaker 1: The one of the best New Year's resolutions as a show years ago that we did it was the push up thing. Yeah, one hundred push ups a day during the show today. It didn't have to be done. It didn't have to be done during the show. It's just a lot of times we did just to get it over with in that twenty four hour period. One hundred push ups. You want to do them five at a time, knock yourself out. You want to do twenty sets, go ahead, sure, you want to do ten, you want to do knock them out twenty five? We were I think we were kind of doing twenty five four sets of twenty five, And there were plenty of days that.
Speaker 4: And we kept it going for about what three four months? I felt like we did good.
Speaker 2: Did you guys feel jacks?
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: In all honesty, I could see it in my shoulders. I could see it on my shoulders. That like, I felt like my it changed my posture a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, you like, walk a little stronger and taller.
Speaker 1: Is there anybody that that it's gonna say push ups are not great for you.
Speaker 5: That's like one of the bodybuilding Yeah, like that's like the corner stones of bodybuilding.
Speaker 4: Is like the number one exercise, prison to prison workout. You get no waits, you know what I mean, you're exactly yeah, yeah, you know you're squatting the guy on the bunk above you, and then you're doing push ups with him on your back.
Speaker 1: Hopefully that's all.
Speaker 2: You doing whatever else, he says, Hopefully.
Speaker 4: That's all you're doing together.
Speaker 1: According to the Mayo Clinic, these are the recommended push up levels by age. And there's the lady's tea box and the men's tea box here okay.
Speaker 2: No, not around here, not as military.
Speaker 1: Up to twenty five years old, women should be able to do twenty men should be able to do twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, twenty at twenty five. Yeah, that's okay, spot on.
Speaker 1: Up to thirty five years old, Alex, you're in the cell, Yes you should be able to do twenty one push ups? What is your confidence level on doing twenty one push ups?
Speaker 2: Pretty confident?
Speaker 1: You're pretty confident, right, twenty one?
Speaker 2: What is it for the girls?
Speaker 1: Thirty five?
Speaker 4: Well, you're above thirty five, so you're in the next cell.
Speaker 2: So how many do I have to do?
Speaker 1: Thirty five to forty four? Fourteen?
Speaker 6: I do?
Speaker 1: You could do fourteen push ups?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's easy.
Speaker 1: What were you upset about?
Speaker 2: I thought I had to do nineteen.
Speaker 1: No, you're not thirty. No, thirty five is the cutoff for nineteen? Oh nice year old?
Speaker 2: That is wonderful.
Speaker 1: All right, that's the best news I've heard all day. Fifty five. So at forty five you should do fourteen and sixteen for men fifty five years old, So you got from forty five to fifty four. It is fourteen and sixteen for men fifty five year olds, ten for women, twelve for men. Come on, it's easy.
Speaker 5: So I thought if you were under forty five years old, you had to do nineteen.
Speaker 1: That's thirty five to forty five. No, you're in that cell.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should get nineteen is your number?
Speaker 2: You're right, So I think that's high.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you should nineteen.
Speaker 5: Why from twenty five to thirty five you only get one list?
Speaker 1: Push up? Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: That's what I was upset about.
Speaker 1: All right. So Chili's like to kem bamtumbo, does that nobody knew his eighte How old is this guy?
Speaker 2: He's giving us the no no no, he's giving it the no no.
Speaker 4: I don't see this guy every day and we don't know anything about him.
Speaker 15: How much?
Speaker 2: Okay, Chili?
Speaker 1: How old is Chili? Because I mean he.
Speaker 2: Could be forty, he could be eighty, I don't know. He tells us what we need to know, right, and that's what I like. He's forty five?
Speaker 6: He is.
Speaker 4: Let's see how old is Chili?
Speaker 1: Chili is?
Speaker 5: I need a sees of ID, Sir, you're the one I d and everyone at the club we need your ID.
Speaker 1: Chili is.
Speaker 4: Chili's forty two?
Speaker 1: No, forty forty three?
Speaker 2: I said? Forty five?
Speaker 4: Said okay, chilis forty six.
Speaker 2: Okay, no he's not.
Speaker 4: It's forty three. Look at that little baby face.
Speaker 2: He does have great skin. I like, I can't believe he hasn't had botox.
Speaker 4: Like this is almost its own bit. We don't even need to do to.
Speaker 2: Get the bushems, I like this way better.
Speaker 4: Chili out a T shirt. Guess Chili's age? How old your twin brother?
Speaker 1: Yeah, forty four, forty four?
Speaker 2: Forty four? I said forty five, So you gotta go forty three or forty six? What are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say forty six. Okay, I don't think he's that old dog. He likes being on the bottom end of gen X. He likes being in that gen X. He wants to be grungy, very giggling. He wants to be Guatemalan grunge. Is that is who? Chili? How old are you?
Speaker 4: Forty six?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Baby, oh, I rule it this I rule you didn't even want to guess that a hole at this game.
Speaker 2: You're like, no, no, forty six, I'm not a tree. You gotta count of grays my hair.
Speaker 1: So then Chili, the cut off is forty five, so he's he's forty six to fifty four.
Speaker 2: See you go, that's weird. Yeah, you're right, Like, does he have to do sixteen or twelve?
Speaker 1: No, he's got he's got to do sixteen six, twelve twelve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I do.
Speaker 1: I want to do fourteen. No, no, no, no, it's for forty five year olds at sixteen, and it doesn't lessen until you hit fifty five.
Speaker 4: So yeah, that's Tessa's right. Sixteen is the man the recount.
Speaker 2: The only time I don't want to be right in my life.
Speaker 4: Tessa is crazy awesome at these numbers.
Speaker 1: Doing I'm only doing whatever my body allows me to do.
Speaker 4: All right, push ups in the studio next, I guess I don't.
Speaker 2: Want to go piece and like thurrow up too. I don't know whatever.
Speaker 4: I can't go poos, So you're lighter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's to push up? All right, we're doing pushups, Chilli. Did you get the blog page up so people can follow along at home and at work? You get that up?
Speaker 4: Okay, So all these numbers are up on links and guests today.
Speaker 1: Right, and celebrating twenty years on the busy years are the most beautiful man any of us have ever met. Yeah, yeah that ninety four five the bus? All right, ninety four or five? Who buzz? Good morning? Rod Ryan's show chilly moving around the camera, so he thinks that everybody's gonna want to watch this all.
Speaker 4: Right, we don't have a whole lot of time here because we.
Speaker 1: Are coming near the end of the show. But this came across my desk this morning. The Male Clinic, they just released some recommended push up levels. What you should be able to do according to your age. Now, is this the one and only determining factor?
Speaker 4: Of course it's not, but it's one of those things just to kind of judge yourself. Hey, am I doing okay for my age?
Speaker 1: Am I am?
Speaker 4: I kind of where I'm where I'm supposed to be.
Speaker 1: According to the Male Clinic, twenty five year old should be able to do Women should be able to do twenty Men should be able to do twenty eight.
Speaker 4: That's a lot of pushups in this ridiculous in multiple sets. That's one time.
Speaker 2: It's like ridiculous knocking out, not for twenty five. What's ridiculous is that from the jump from twenty five.
Speaker 4: To thirty five thirty five, you only get one less.
Speaker 5: You get They say, okay, nineteen, and then I'm right here a cuspper at thirty nine, and they want me to be the same one lesson I was at twenty five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they want you to do nineteen, men do twenty one. Up to thirty five years old up to forty five years old, fourteen for women, sixteen for men, fifty five years old. Damn, I'm on that cutoff now twelve for men.
Speaker 2: So Alex has to do twenty eight twenty one? Wait, how old are you? Thirty five?
Speaker 5: Oh see he just hit his little cuss and they give men seven less?
Speaker 1: All right, a twenty five.
Speaker 2: Or old men you get seven less, the woman they only get one less.
Speaker 1: Who is Alex? You want to go first?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Go Alex.
Speaker 1: You only have to do twenty one Mayo clinic. You're supposed to be able to do twenty one. It doesn't say if you struggle. It doesn't say if you just think out that last one. You should be able to do twenty one. Go ahead, test account of mall.
Speaker 2: One, two, three, four, five, six seven.
Speaker 5: He's got this eight nine, ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, seventeen.
Speaker 2: Eighteen, nineteen, twenty twenty one.
Speaker 4: Easy should have no one to grow on.
Speaker 1: Easy peasy. All right, that's no problem, you shut up?
Speaker 4: Okay, I goodness Chili left worth stilly.
Speaker 2: He said he had a meeting, had a meeting.
Speaker 1: He said he had a meeting during the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, you go next, round. That does happen? Ohay, ride, you're up?
Speaker 1: Okay, but that's twelve. I can do twelve push ups.
Speaker 2: You'd better be able to all right.
Speaker 1: Where am I good? Duel you?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: How old are you? Fifty five?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 11: Y'all?
Speaker 2: And y'all's cusp.
Speaker 1: We're pissing me off more than you.
Speaker 2: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: Twelve?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we all want Q three four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven twelve. That head get a little red?
Speaker 3: He did thirty fourteen, fifty sixteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty one, twenty two, twenty three, twenty four, twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 5: He's doing mine, twenty seven, twenty eight, thirty nine, thirty man, that head got red, bald head?
Speaker 1: Oh on twelve?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, ron I didn't get any of yours on camera, but your head got so red?
Speaker 1: Sure it did. Where's Jilly? He left? He really did bail during this segment.
Speaker 2: He's working on the cameras.
Speaker 1: Alright, alright, Tessa, go ahead, okay's this.
Speaker 4: That felt pretty good.
Speaker 1: I've been done. I've gonn to push himself. Good for you. One hundred plus shup Ubbi deal all right, Tesla, you have to do. She's pissed. She's got to do fourteen, fourteen, nineteen, she gotta do, nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 15: Say.
Speaker 2: Well she had started fifteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: He rid him out.
Speaker 2: I would have gone, Oh my god, that was for twenty five year old Tessa.
Speaker 14: All right, Oh, good job, guys, miserable Where Jilly he left?
Speaker 2: He's a busy guy. He's a busy guy.
Speaker 1: He is nowhere to be found.
Speaker 2: You just like triple your recommended serving size. Well he's Alex. He did more than you, Alex. That's because of all the boo boy.
Speaker 1: That's fall Guys. If I would have put on booble, I would still be on the floor. You just work it out. Since I'm old, I got to do it on my knees, right, No, sixteen, Come on you.
Speaker 4: Nobody loves popping their titties more than you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, take off your shirt.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think you're that's how you pop your cities. Oh god, here we go.
Speaker 4: Shoulders sixteen sixteen sixteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, who's county because us? Oh god, alright, here we go.
Speaker 2: There's one. There's not even one's And that's not.
Speaker 1: What man down, Man down, chill ye.
Speaker 6: Those candies try Yeah, he's got all that candy weight and it was those candy corns.
Speaker 2: Sixteen more to go Chili?
Speaker 1: All right, we have we have a block page up for this Chili. Yes, okay, so yeah with these are just numbers that I made up. You can go read like how they came up with all the numbers and stuff. Okay, what have you given away? I know the show we gotta break?
Speaker 2: Does Chili have a new Instagram? Yeah, kicked off?
Speaker 1: You got booted from Meta?
Speaker 6: What is it?
Speaker 2: The Chili promotions? Yes, okay, the Chili promotions. All right, we could.
Speaker 5: I've got a fair jelly Roll Beautifully Broken tour coming into Yoda Center November seventeenth.
Speaker 4: Okay, we will have a question for you on the flip of this break.
Speaker 1: Here Easton's Rock and Alternatives.
Speaker 7: The Rod Last Morning Show from six to ten AM ninety four or five.
Speaker 1: Buzz ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome Back Rod Ryan Show. Okay, guys, that's it. That was a pretty action packed show today. Yeah, well, I guess we have something left over. We have really good tickets left over.
Speaker 5: As a matter of fact, The Jelly Roll Show, So the Jelly Roll Beautifully Broken tour is coming to to Yoda Center November seventeenth.
Speaker 2: So we've got a pair of tickets or someone if they know that.
Speaker 4: Show, it's great pair of tickets to leave with. Okay, what's your question?
Speaker 5: Well, remember earlier we were talking about someone during trending and you were like, can't you just go on there and like say you broke up so we know you can.
Speaker 2: Like clear the confusion, and we were like, no, you have to put a cryptic message in the first.
Speaker 1: Trap cryptic words, and you can't release.
Speaker 2: Was thirst trapping on the gram.
Speaker 1: You can't see the finger if there might not be a ring on that finger. Now, come on, why because it adds to the mystique seven one three two one two five. You're clear to go. The Buzz is right in your pocket.
Speaker 18: Tell your smart device to play ninety four to five The Buzz on iHeart Radio.
Speaker 4: Ninety four or five The Buzz. Good Morning, Rod Ryan's Show.
Speaker 1: Then we played my two favorite food Fighter songs today. It's a pretty good morning for me. I hope it's a great I hope it's been a great morning for you. I hope it's been a great start to your day. The day's only going to get better if you're just cheerly looking at the weather. Unbelievable today, no rain, sunny skies, highs them around seventy nine. You kidding me, that's awesome. We're leaving you with a great ticket here on. Uh, well, he's now time for know this show. Yeah on ninety four to five the Yeah what he said? La la la la la la la.
Speaker 4: All right, good morning, rod Ryan Show, Good.
Speaker 2: Morning, good morning. Hi.
Speaker 1: Who's this? This is Travis Travis. Hold are you thirty three?
Speaker 4: Thirty three?
Speaker 1: Ooh yes, sir? The male clinics expecting you to knock out twenty eight pushups?
Speaker 2: I can rock them.
Speaker 4: You can rock those twenty eight?
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, may come you do that for another show instead.
Speaker 4: All right, Facebook Live, go ahead, go ahead, you gotta do twenty eight. No, we have a question for you.
Speaker 1: All right. He says he can rock them. I believe him.
Speaker 4: He can knock out those twenty eight no problem.
Speaker 2: Chili said he could knock out his Did he did?
Speaker 1: Did he?
Speaker 4: He just said that he didn't want to throw out his shoulder.
Speaker 2: Okay, well listen, Travis, tell me who sirs Trappman on the Gram.
Speaker 1: As Jessica Simpson.
Speaker 4: Come on, so cryptic? Who cares if you're single or not?
Speaker 2: So CRYPTI?
Speaker 1: Yes, Cody, you win? What are you giving him?
Speaker 2: Is it Cody or Travis?
Speaker 1: Cody? Oh? I thought he was going to show this.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 5: Okay, dude, you get the jelly old tickets, beautifully broken, they're yours.
Speaker 2: You know the show?
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you?
Speaker 4: All right, send a video of you doing twenty eight push ups?
Speaker 3: You got it, boss?
Speaker 1: Okay, dude, I believe that guy can do them immediately. All right, Cody, well done. If you want to see the push up chart. I don't know what kind of stock you put into it, but Chilly did put a blog page up on links and yes, kind of a late blog page. Oh that reminds me. I got to go check my I have a poll question up this morning, don't I what's it about leaving concerts early? I do it all the time.
Speaker 2: I know I suck it.
Speaker 1: I do it all the time. I'm gonna be up early. Guys, my poll question this morning. Have you left a sporting event or a concert early to beat traffic? Fifty five percent of our audience occasionally thirty percent of our audience. Often fourteen percent of the audience never stay to the end. Those are the diehards. Blue Colin ate up three questions this morning. It says, three tremendous questions.
Speaker 4: No, no, they were not not great. Fresh Danny's out of here.
Speaker 1: Colin's gonna go for win number two tomorrow, Fresh out of bed Head.
Speaker 4: You had challenge we play every morning. It's six twenty. Shout out to the Mayo Clinic.
Speaker 1: I guess that Tuesday was the number one link today. Chili Brown was one of the best readings ever. I took a video.
Speaker 4: I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 2: It was like any left, Unlike anything I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: Not one word was audible. I could not decipher one thing he was saying. I love the fall mix. I love the Thanksgiving version of Chili Brown. It's his best version. Yeah, I made a video. I put it up on You should follow us on socials anyways. At Rod Ryan's show, guitarist I prevail off the board, disturbed guitar now off the board. We just added an old Buzzfest guitar on there with a bunch of signatures.
Speaker 4: Bus Fast twenty two.
Speaker 1: I believe so tomorrow guitarvest at eight twenty tomorrow is pumpkin spice price is right at seven twenty.
Speaker 2: It was a better fall lineup than us.
Speaker 1: Nobody. Nobody has a better fall lineup than the rod Ryan Show. Wild Card Wednesday tomorrow, hype Man will be in Ali is in for Jeremy with the NonStop Nooner.
Speaker 4: To do more push ups? Did you write that out?
Speaker 1: More push ups? Maybe maybe we should practice now you you're great at rod Ryan Show on All Socials.
Speaker 4: Testa's on Houston Life today at one o'clock.
Speaker 2: Oh, to make Derek do push up?
Speaker 1: There you are?
Speaker 9: There, you go.
Speaker 4: Okay, guys, have a great day. We're on a twenty hour break.
Speaker 1: AMF do new stuff? Well, wasn't that fun?
Speaker 11: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.