Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey hey No up.
Speaker 3: To the side to a d us apartment, and in moving on up up to the.
Speaker 2: East side, we finally got up the nigga love. That song goes hard, that song I love, I love Blackness. But niggas don't fry in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Niggas gonna took a whole lot to get right here. Now, Niggas up league, it's our turned at the bat. You and sweet niggas. Ain't nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 4: I love that. I love Jefferson's was fucking like this real based use the word, but you know that that's been corrupted. The base has been absolute corrupted. But like when I think of base, I think of the Jeffersons. I was like a fucking George Jefferson was a slimy but smooth nigga dude like he was.
Speaker 2: It was a piece of shit he was at He was a shitty man, but he had a good heart somewhere under that really shitty man.
Speaker 1: I've never seen that show, really, I've never seen. I wouldn't imagine you ever watching it. Jeff It was it was of there was something about the way that shows like like even Cheers too, where they looked older.
Speaker 4: I don't know how to describe it. I know what you mean about you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean Cheers they looked old before they should have looked.
Speaker 1: That old, right, right, Jefferson.
Speaker 2: Is an old children reference is a show from the seventies, if I'm not mistaken.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know enough about the Jeffersons CD the seventies or eighties. It was probably seventies is probably accurate, but I can't say for sure.
Speaker 1: But it had to look like it aged quicker than like most shows.
Speaker 2: But it's still a good It's surprisingly still a good show. I was like, I love Lucy fucking.
Speaker 1: Right, I still.
Speaker 4: I was just watching that ship the other day. It's it's dream a Genie.
Speaker 2: I dream Genie is a way better show than has any right, even though it's such a stupid fucking concept.
Speaker 4: I don't remember. I remember being entertaining, but also that could just be me wanting to fuck the Genie. I don't know why it wasn't constantly fucking that.
Speaker 2: I don't get. I don't like that's what made the show so fake, not even like that's what horninessside, like she wanted it termally horny.
Speaker 4: There's no way I'm getting a genie.
Speaker 2: That's that looks like that, even if it's a male genie, you know, like I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Male why no, like like just the story, just for the story, Like yeah, yeah, that's why.
Speaker 2: Fair enough.
Speaker 4: I thought about that too, with like male aliens.
Speaker 1: Your eyes you have the shiftiest fucking eyes right now.
Speaker 2: My eyes separated, came back together, and then looked at each other.
Speaker 4: Look, would you fucking male alien? Because it's kind of like when.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's gay. That's gay, but it's all it's a male alien alien.
Speaker 4: It's But at the same time, okay, so I can make.
Speaker 2: A wish in the middle of it and make it a fucking you know, I could wish it until a girl.
Speaker 4: You can also, or you can here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You could.
Speaker 4: You can fuck the gen and then wish that it wasn't gay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: I wish that fucking what they do that would destroy the fabric of the world a little bit. It's like a it's like a it's like destroying something that's two layers away. It's not your problem right now, but eventually that's gonna lead to.
Speaker 1: Some of you have cracking a bunch.
Speaker 4: You're gonna create so many problems that would lead there's probably gonna be all these civil wars that would lead to like a world treaty that gays no longer exists or something just for that to be not.
Speaker 2: Gay confident you're not gay, and then your son's generation is doom because.
Speaker 1: You just not. That's how I feel like, that's how you know magic isn't real. Is that someone somewhere would have wished for some stupid ship. Yeah, like you would, you'd see something way crazier than right.
Speaker 2: If magic, If magic is real, they left whatever could give magical powers.
Speaker 4: So has just I.
Speaker 2: Find it convenient that magic seized one's video evidence, Like I just like that anymore, Like like whatever did that, like whatever was able to doing that, was like, oh no, we can't have this here. This guy just wished that fucking genies wasn't gay, and now the floods just started the ice age, like like we just don't deserve power like that, of course, because I'm fucking my genie until my dick falls off. Then I wish my dick can't fall off. I'm just gonna fuck that he's gonna die. I would that they need out of its pants.
Speaker 4: Do you think that's what?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: You know, Aladdin's Genie was so relieved that Aladdin was the first person that was justly fucking That.
Speaker 2: Was Ali Baba him. Ali Baba fucked him and all his thousand men fucked him too.
Speaker 1: He was like crazy, stop.
Speaker 4: Wish for something else? No, no, like we all want we all want sex. That's the whole point of conquests.
Speaker 2: Just we don't want to fuck each other because we might lose the battle in the fucking each other, but we can all fuck you.
Speaker 1: Is that like a like a like a genie file or something like a mist mystic file.
Speaker 2: I guess I like the name. Doesn't the file insinuate something nefarious.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily, it just means like it's usually the pre fix is the is the thing that exactly well, I think I can't mean, I can't say for sure, but it's like a state like I can't say Georgia, but like say.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, like a like a like a like a george is also a country.
Speaker 4: But think of the thing of the word audio file, right, there's nothing nefario audio. Yeah, you're just you're obsessed, like it's a state. It's it's like an obsess state of mind.
Speaker 1: It's it's like a fanaticism bordering on you know, obsessiveness.
Speaker 2: But then sucking any magic it's a myster file, then our magic.
Speaker 4: Because you're in all the file, you're under all that gay magic with the like D and D and stuff. So you're like that, right, I don't. I wouldn't fuck most of them, though. I think like an elf, maybe a.
Speaker 2: T that's me. I walked in on myself saying that pushed myself my mind. The side was like, you want to destroy Carlax. No, no, no, not destroy her. I want her to destroy me. You to destroy me, fair enough. I want to place my face on her bosom and watch it burn away.
Speaker 4: So this is the first time because you know, if you do hook up with her, she does dominate you. So that's basically what you want. You want her to spread your legs and look like she's gonna fuck your ass. I didn't understand that.
Speaker 2: Both my ankles up. You're changing a baby. It's just that powerful dud.
Speaker 4: Just just grab you up like you're a baby. Just there's no effort, just you're a grown ass human being slug around and spiked. Babies make me cringe. There's something that there's.
Speaker 1: Babies are. Babies are so.
Speaker 4: Fun's fine, but it's fine. There's nothing wrong with that. They're just cringe.
Speaker 1: Little people whatever. They're prot people crying.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, it's just when babies cry, I want to hit them, but like it's also I don't want them to cry because I know they're upset.
Speaker 4: Like I just babies crying really bothers me something. I feel like, if you hit them gene, will they stop if you hit them hard? Yes, because they won't be around. Just saying you have a maternal gene.
Speaker 2: I think I have a paternal Jenny, it's paternal. I think that's what it's technically caught home yes, technically technically a man. Technically technically a man.
Speaker 4: I don't know the technically have genital male genially.
Speaker 1: Right technically yeah, yeah, tax technically Like.
Speaker 4: The implication what does that mean? That has so many implications?
Speaker 2: It implies so much right now, it's insane and it's like, what what does.
Speaker 4: That mean exactly? Do you not counted as?
Speaker 1: Is it not? Really?
Speaker 4: I mean I guess if like somebody got like a partially their generals blown off and like a war or something, you know, the.
Speaker 2: Tactical technically, yeah, that's I had had.
Speaker 1: You got fifty percent of your dick blown off and it was like long wait like two face like.
Speaker 4: Two dick, yeah.
Speaker 2: Or you dick, So you're but it's like you miss half of it.
Speaker 1: Half it's missing.
Speaker 4: So can you see the the you wreath like you see like yeah, that's that's why that is. It hurts This conversation is hurting me.
Speaker 6: Literally, I feel it's reminding you of what actually happened.
Speaker 2: Literally, my dick got blown in half and I had to wrap a kill as a sausage around my.
Speaker 4: Deck with fucking fucking duct table until he healed over the sausage.
Speaker 2: I got half a fig so stupid.
Speaker 1: I don't even know how we got how we got so off rails immediately talking about podcast slash the Snark Tank if you want to support us, uh, just SNAr Tank got shopped all that ship. So look, sorry Trump, I think it's gunning for trump Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People keep trying to people keep trying to shoot.
Speaker 2: Him, and it's like it's funny.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised, Like sometimes I'm like sometimes I hear about this stuff, and it happened again, right, somebody. Although I heard that it was like way far away, it wasn't. It wasn't nearly as clull he called it was the last time.
Speaker 4: He was very far away. The guy was waiting. This guy got lucky technically because apparently he was. Trump was not supposed to be go which I feel like is probably eighty percent of his golfing ventures. Were like, Trump, you're supposed to be at this rally, You're supposed to be doing this, and that He's like, no, I'm gonna golf and do fucking nothing, right, And so they made a pivot to this course, and which implies this guy but was either completely in the know about this, which is insane if that's true, or that motherfucker goes and scopes there all the time.
Speaker 1: It just happened. Finally he finally showed up. That is really crazy. Yeah, it's that guy.
Speaker 4: The guy is his name is Ryan Ruth, and he is fucking a confused mess.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: He voted for Trump in twenty sixteen, became disillusions, which yes, that's crazy. So the thing is he became he's never Trumper, well not a never, because never would mean you never support them in the first place.
Speaker 1: Well, well never, Well, I think the terminology for never trumper as in the current you know how definitions it like shifted. It's like people who like were people who are now were disillusioned.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think that's not.
Speaker 1: How I mean, it's not how it works. Who care, If nothing works the way it's supposed to, I'll go with that.
Speaker 4: I'll go with that because I it's it's all good with either way.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Always thought I was like, I want to speak to the people. I want to learn from the people that are disillusioned. And to me, I feel like there's way more crazy people that are disillusioned than just like your typical cult person that's just following them because they just like his aesthetics and his vibe.
Speaker 2: I feel like, I feel like those people can't really become disillusions because they don't even know what they're.
Speaker 4: No, Well, that's what's so I think when it's bad, like actually really really bad betrayed me.
Speaker 1: If you're crazy enough to fall for this in the first place, and to fall as deep as you did to snap out of it, means you're just gonna go in like a complete fuck it. You're gonna careem, you know what I mean, Like this is the only thing giving you stable in some way, Like you have no you can't, You're like a You're like a crazy baby. You can't. You can't function on your own baby friend. It's almost like they do anyway. It's like so fucking that's kind of a state of being a baby.
Speaker 2: This is the worst thing.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it really not that far?
Speaker 4: Babies are like kind of insane the way that they behave baby have to mention stop, these are not the babies are just real, not how you classify it. They're really stupid. If a person behaved like an actual baby, you'd like, this person is psychotic. Babies are they're protos, they're all.
Speaker 2: Yes, they're preeople.
Speaker 1: We understand that the people, they're people.
Speaker 2: They're not people. Yeah, you know, a baby's friendy and that sounds so funny, funny. It's horrible, but.
Speaker 1: I love that. That is what I love that is because they don't know words yet, so it's just.
Speaker 4: Like I went.
Speaker 2: Gobblin. I don't know what the fuck that is. That's the first picture that draws is the goblin in the corner of the room, like, that's he's been here forever. I always that's Bob.
Speaker 1: Schizophrenic baby is amazing.
Speaker 2: I would love it's not amazing. I really, I really don't want I like schizo baby. I know it's no I know it's a know well you I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 4: What's I'm sure what you're gonna find is a stupid Reddit thread.
Speaker 1: There must there must be the entire in the entire history of human existence on the planet, there must have been at least one schizophrenic baby. There must be. I just I just.
Speaker 4: Don't know if that with the definition of schizophrenia. I think you have to completely be uh socially aware before, like you have to be self aware before you can be skared, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like I can. I don't know an animal be schizophrenic. I guess that's really the question for sure.
Speaker 2: I think so.
Speaker 1: Well, Actually, dogs, you're not wrong.
Speaker 4: Actually we had a dog named Shilah that was had some mint real problems. Soy they bark at the corner of the room and nothing's there. Motherfucker would actually be like, oh, it had almost like a BPD schizo thing, because Shilah would be like, hey, I love you you're so great and then fucking like minutes later be like, who the fuck are you? Yeah, and so that shit was wild.
Speaker 2: What'd you find?
Speaker 4: Schizophrenia and children younger than thirteen is extremely rare but possible. Well, well other thirteen. But we're talking about infants. Man, I want, like, I.
Speaker 1: Want the baby fresh in the world, seeing hilarious faces coming out of the carpets.
Speaker 4: I want to like what it comes out of the womb and has joker makeup on, you know, like I want to.
Speaker 1: Like Google, got got that got a GOOGLEO?
Speaker 2: The way you laugh?
Speaker 1: Why son?
Speaker 7: Why so, guys, that is so fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: There, I'm surprised that hasn't you know, is this the thing is there? Like baby DC?
Speaker 4: I mean, if there, I don't want to I don't want to know about it, you know.
Speaker 1: What I mean? Right, like that must there's like baby Pliny Tunes. There's like first teen Titans. That's just that's uh, that's as close.
Speaker 4: As baby they became babies teen Titans go. Remember teen Titans go. Yeah, it's like the closest thing I kind of but yeah, they were more like just I mean, there were teens, but they were just drawn like.
Speaker 2: They were drawn.
Speaker 1: How yeah, the thing, it looks like you're trying to communicate something to me. I don't know.
Speaker 4: You always struggle when you don't have the spores, like it's weird. I guess the idea of water not being easily drank, I think you ruined yourself. I think you're at the point where your body just rejects regular water.
Speaker 1: Doesn't doesn't have flood sportes, and it can't drink it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just like the floods.
Speaker 2: I'm immune in the flood though. I've been drinking flood with this long I think I think you are a flood or what do I be called? What they where? They become grave minds?
Speaker 4: What are they?
Speaker 2: What are they?
Speaker 4: Evolvements? After that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, what do you mean? The grave mind is the end? What became grave minds?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Didn't something become grave minds? The proto grave mind? What is it?
Speaker 2: It's like the uh architects know the things that became grave minds.
Speaker 1: I don't know what you're talking about. They're like, and I'm the person who would know. So there's something else. There was something else that became the grave mind. Eventually they broke up into becoming like what the flood became and then the flood becomes a grave mind. But it's uh, is it in one of the games the precurs there you go, primordial? Yeah, something.
Speaker 2: I'm one of those that's part of that's that thing if I believe on a grotto start the flood.
Speaker 1: That gets so early into the Halo Lord that I don't even find it. And it's so you know what I mean, it's so fucking back there that it's like, I don't care, but this has no implications. I'm kind of oh, by the way, yeah right, no, no, what do you mean? No, you don't. I was gonna talk about Master again. What were you gonna say? I was gonna talk about Warhammer. Oh, dude, Warhammer. That Space Marine game is sick as hell.
Speaker 4: It is so good.
Speaker 1: Yeah we yeah, ah, I need it, I need more of It's right, I'm not getting it. I'm not getting into Warhammer. It's because it's fucking expensive. I'm not gonna know.
Speaker 4: You don't have to do that stuff. Just read the books and ship.
Speaker 2: Really it's really.
Speaker 1: Cool, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that Ryan Ruth guy was in Warhammer. I'm pretty sure he actually thought he thought he was a space marine.
Speaker 1: That's he actually thought he was there and he was like, oh I have to take out uh this this.
Speaker 2: I don't this fucking heretics. This guy's a heretics. I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 4: The name of the emperor that actually actually is probably close to why he did.
Speaker 1: Probably they're like what you.
Speaker 2: Just said was kind of on the butt because he's more close than it should ever be.
Speaker 1: Probably, I'll talk about mess gu but like we were talking about Dylan, this cool, Dylan Rufe, Dylan Rufe two point zero. But what's his name?
Speaker 4: Ryan or whatever?
Speaker 1: Every time there's I will say, every time there's like a shooter of any kind, I assume that because Dylan.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Why do that guy remember what that guy look like like?
Speaker 1: A Dylan?
Speaker 4: I bet he remember his fucking bull cut and ship?
Speaker 1: Do you remember him? I don't, Oh I do? I do. The pictures the shot is like it's like creeping in the frame.
Speaker 4: When you saw that guy was like every time you see a picture of these people are like, come on, Like I almost understand the conspiracy theories where they think this is fake because the way that these people were depicted is the way that you would draw somebody on this thing.
Speaker 1: It's like you would cast them for that role.
Speaker 4: You know, they think it's like that guy that in Georgia that shot up the you know, the the the Asian jerk off. What do you call them, the massage therapist or well, they're not therapy.
Speaker 1: The Asian jerk Yes, I know what you're talking.
Speaker 2: The fake messuses, that jerk you all, Asian.
Speaker 4: Jose the only real license licensed massage therapist. But I do appreciate them more than I think it's massusess.
Speaker 1: Messile.
Speaker 4: Are they like cacked, No, they're just I feel like they have the same type of like structure and and and and you know, final estrogen.
Speaker 1: I don't know exactly, but I'm gonna ignore that.
Speaker 4: You see you see of course you know it's just plan estrogen.
Speaker 1: Well whatever, So this guy, so, this guy, I guess like a disillusioned fellow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, mainly because of Ukraine. Really, this is why this guy suits an anomaly, because he's very like say, he wants He supported Nikki Haley and Vivek Ramaswami. Afterwards that became his new thing. So he was still Republican, however, deeply devoted to and there was actually video of him and and and texted them talking. He was on a few things video. I saw that on Twitter. He said a video trying to recruit Gideon to like like like oh real, Like this guy is obviously serious trying to like kill people or something. So he's like out trying to hand out flyers to get more people to shoot people and kill themselves. Essentially, Yeah, he fucking became Christian to stop making content. At least that was the That's what he said. He's like, I'm born again, I'm not doing this, okay whatever.
Speaker 1: Sure, I guess I never watched anything that he ever made, so yeah, I saw like that was he the one in the cupcake suit? Nobody else I don't know. Didn't he have a thing where he called there was some pedophiles?
Speaker 4: I mean, wasn't he in a cupcake suit?
Speaker 1: Wasn't that? I don't know. He teased it and then he became Christian, which I don't understand how you can him though kind of a turnaround. It was too. It was too.
Speaker 4: It was too It made me think something happened, and he disappeared before. It was such a quick turnaround that it made me feel like something happened. And he's like, I need to disappear. Yeah, and because it seemed like one of those things, like he was almost gearing up for an avalanche bullshit to come out, and but I guess nothing came out. Maybe he killed the people, maybe got Ryan Ruthe.
Speaker 1: To kill him.
Speaker 4: Ryan, maybe got him. But yeah, this guy in love with Ukraine, which most right wingers are not because they're brainwashed right into.
Speaker 1: Thinking Ukraine is the enemy.
Speaker 4: You know, they're like they're those people. So it's he's kind of an anomaly in that. That's interesting that he actually stayed the course with what he believed in, which was like, oh, we want peace. Clearly Russia is the aggressor the illegally invaded Ukraine, so obviously we need to stop this. And so he in that one part of his mind he kept like logic, but he's still insane. So he's like, I need to kill because he understands the the ramifications if Trump becomes president that Ukraine might fall right, like Trump will stop funding Ukraine and then they'll probably get destroyed. So he's like, I need to take out Trump. And I'm like, how about we just vote about man?
Speaker 5: You just not hiding bushes with us, and look at flew from Hawaii to Florida bought a fucking assault rifle and then waiting like it's not like he just had it before.
Speaker 1: He bought it.
Speaker 4: Insane man who's been arrested a bunch of times, you clearly shouldn't be able to get a gun, but because you know, the Republicans are so I.
Speaker 1: Saw one of the one of the Republican ladies tweeting about like, how did this insane guy manage to get a gun? I saw that, and and I'm just like, oh, you're so You're so so close.
Speaker 4: It's crazy, but you're almost there. You're you're almost there.
Speaker 2: Just under standing on the marker doesn't know how to act the mission.
Speaker 4: I want to see her replies because I'm like, they're probably like, my god, lady, dudey, this guy was pretty based.
Speaker 1: I'm going to kill the president. Murder that's President's pretty.
Speaker 4: Apparently Trump was laughing about it. He didn't get closer. It was this is barely It was like, oh, man, that's crazy. Let's let's finish our golf.
Speaker 1: I don't think he finished it, Yeah, like I didn't. This is funny. There I saw people trying to be like, it's crazy, this happened twice, and it's like this seems like this seems like one of the instances where like I wouldn't be surprised if this specific type of situation happens a lot, and we don't hear that this is that is fact.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are plots foiled all the time. You can actually look him up, like the FBI will have reports or the d o J will have some reports of foiled plots. We'll forget about them immediately because it's just not a big deal. Because there's a bunch of insane people always trying to hurt people, especially leaders, because they think, you know, so if it was easier to assassinate public figures and world leaders, it would happen more often. So that's why the crazies usually go after the children because it's so easy, you know. They're like, oh, what's the most horrific thing I can do? And then they go they do that horrible shit, and I'm like, you know, because the kids don't have secret services, they don't have security, you know, so they do a lot into schools and have a field day and I'm like, I love this country.
Speaker 1: So that's the one thing that's nice. And that's the one thing that's every time I hear about a shooting and it doesn't take place in it's school, I'm kind of like, Okay, good here, Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 2: Glad none of them have been done by people of my ethnic groups. Very happy, very happy.
Speaker 4: I'm like, good, yeah, good.
Speaker 2: I'm like, we're not breaking into this ye happening, which is a whole nother conversation of like like wanting to discuss why it's not happening.
Speaker 4: Why aren't there why is it? Why is it almost exclusively straight white men? You know what's a conversation we don't need to get into, but like, why the straight white man is a is a real thing, not to not to the degree some people make it out to be, but like it's it's real, there's a real Well there has to.
Speaker 2: Be something there, you know, there is.
Speaker 4: That's why there's another conversation for another day that I am not equipped to even talk about because I've never looked into it.
Speaker 1: But it's clear the pattern, and you're like, why is it, why is it almost exclusive?
Speaker 4: Why aren't women doing I.
Speaker 1: Don't know why. You know why women aren't doing it? Well, I know why women aren't doing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they don't even know what what is this thing? This isn't a mop, This is a societal thing. It's there's so much.
Speaker 1: That was so bad.
Speaker 2: I was gonna ignore it. I was actually gonna ignore it and keep going. You had to get into this isn't a sponge for this isn't a sponge, a washing machine, me giving birth to a child, or a sandwich being made for my husban.
Speaker 1: What can it be? Is it a sandwich? That's all they can see is sandwiches, newborns, mops And I don't know what broom broom for the.
Speaker 2: Witches inconvenience, inci in convenience with this, So I guess I how to use it saying this isn't me yelling at my husband.
Speaker 4: So I wanted to.
Speaker 1: I wanted to touch on because I've been going through the massive trilogy.
Speaker 4: You're married, that's a different, that's a different that's a different use.
Speaker 1: You're buried. Man.
Speaker 4: They like to do it, you do. It's in their nature. It can't help it.
Speaker 2: Actually, women will inconvenience by mistake. They don't even mean to. They're just like, I don't know what I think about it. I need this it's like I.
Speaker 4: Will immediately apologize.
Speaker 1: It's not gonna fly twist its own head off when it's cleaning. It's like it's doing this and it just does that normally. That's incredible, you know that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I showed you that.
Speaker 1: We talked about it.
Speaker 4: On the podcast.
Speaker 1: I don't like seeing Chili. They because they clean their heads. They use this violent so violently, and they're so frail that like they just do.
Speaker 2: It even if they can do it to themselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do it to themselves and then like they're aware of it for a little bit and then and then they die just like like just cracking my neck and they just oops.
Speaker 4: It is fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: They don't have as many mechanisms keeping things in place as like a person does. Because even if a person, if you you can cut your you can cut your own head off technically from the inside, you know what I mean, because there's so much shit connecting it. Other Wise, people have gotten their necks broken, like internally, you know.
Speaker 2: I think people that have gotten their next severed, but they didn't sever the wiring that.
Speaker 1: But that's what I mean. It's like they just have wiring. They just have the wiring and they.
Speaker 2: Got hewed back because of the fact that they didn't break any of the wires.
Speaker 1: And it's right, that's insane. But what I mean, it's like you have your skin in place, you have your muscle in place, you have like all sorts of ship keeping ship in place. A fly just has wiring. It's just the thread of a nervous system and that's it. It's crazy they are so they're gonna I'm sure, oh yeah, they buy.
Speaker 4: Like a wild margin, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yu fucking sex. But what do we got?
Speaker 4: We got a well sex effect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to talk about a little bit because I'm on the third one now. I was don't talking about the Jewish propaganda, but I mean, okay, okay, right, I was gonna say, sneak o. But I don't even know if that's just assume that they all.
Speaker 4: Like how people are making fun of his dad's people.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, he finally.
Speaker 4: Haitian and he's that's Haitian apparently, and he was like, oh, I want you guys are gonna see the beauty of my dad's country and all. But he was he's basically upset about all the propaganda about the you know, from Heidi and I was just laughing how much should I was laughing because I'm like, you did this, this is this is you and your.
Speaker 2: And foremost I cannot I cannot stand that fucking the horrible sterotypes being spared by Haitians because as another Caribbean person, I know so much function that's happened to Haiti on America's accord, like years of terrible, terrible ship. But also fuck Sneako, Like.
Speaker 4: So it's just I'm just laughing at him.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry that he just got to catch some strings, but also doom ending it destroy him, insults him until he hurts himself.
Speaker 4: H yeah, but yeah, so so Snego was playing mass Fact three.
Speaker 1: What happened? Yeah? Yeah, fifteen hours in at this point and it's like, I what do you got? I I understand so far? What like why there was like kind of like a oh, I don't know. I don't know about this because it's good. It's not bad at all, by the way, I want to play right because a lot of people like Massive three sucks. It's like no, you're crazy, that's like these really good. But two to three, like especially like back and forth is jarring in like the quality of life things that are just way better in the.
Speaker 4: Second game, like what do you got?
Speaker 1: Well? The one that the thing that I noticed immediately was, first of all, the squad is just kind of like Paul's. It's it's really paltry in comparison. But even just like the UI things, something I noticed specifically, like in the the just the map screen for like when you're on like the Citadel, or like when you're in like an area in mass Efect two, it'll give you the map, and then on the map it'll have like a thing and it'll be like Garris, you know what I mean, or Tali And in this one, it's like there's a map and then it says one, two, three, four, five, and then off to the right there's a list and then oh under one, Oh Tolly's under one, And it's like, why didn't you just put that on the fucking map. It's like really the bizarre choices. Then I'm like, I don't understand. I don't understand why they even changed a lot of it, even just like the load out screen when you're like equipping your guns and like your mods and shit, I'm like, what the fuck? This is so clunky and weird, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like they try to accure to the modern like this is what games look like now moment during that time, and it's like overdesigned.
Speaker 1: It was it was, it was, yeah, yeah it is. I don't I don't remember a lot of I don't remember a.
Speaker 4: Lot of that stuff, like especially like I don't I was I usually kind of just explore in those games to where like I don't use the maps very often. Actually, when I come to I was thinking about it, I was like, I don't use the maps very often those games. And then I get to a point where I played them so much that of course I don't need the maps and more anymore at all, just know where everything is, so like I kind of I forgot about that if like the and then I just think about like the significant improvements, like say, uh some of the environments, the graphics.
Speaker 1: I I think like, yeah, it looks really look looks really a lot better.
Speaker 4: Infinite sprinting, which is I just I'm like, I've always hated that all these games they're like fucking super Soldiers, They're like the best of the best, and they can sprint for three seconds.
Speaker 2: I've always hated that. I love the three seconds I love, I love and I love that randomness springing one where like sometimes you're like, I gotta sprint, will.
Speaker 4: Sprint, like you will almost warp speed, but like for like a second, you're like and then I'm like, dude, I don't like it reminds me of a So you talk about the you know, did you play you played the Modern Warfare two campaign because like stuff, So one of the missions when you're in the favella, like and you need to escape to a helicopter and you're sprinting but you're not spreading, and it's the most frustrating mission because you're like, oh, well, okay, I got to read and I'm like, yeah, what the fuck is this weird joy Like.
Speaker 1: It sucks to because I love that level that like area. Yeah, it's like my favorite area, like art wise in in that entire franchise.
Speaker 4: I understand a PvP.
Speaker 1: It's a Brazilian favela. I'm pretty sure I understand a PvP. Why they do that, I understand.
Speaker 4: And then just like say, you can put on a perk of Infinite Sprint, so if you want that perk or because I would use Infinite Sprint and then I would use my Melee Extendard.
Speaker 1: Marathon, marathon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, marathon just would and then I would just and rushed. No one could beat me. Like in the small map, I would just can't react. Literally, you know where everyone spawns. You know, everyone spawns. The snipers aren't even really getting you very well because there's so much cover, so you're just running and like I would get like fucking twenty five kills so fast, and then I was like, how come No, I just wanted everybody to figure it out. We're all just shaking each other. No one else chating with me.
Speaker 1: Why it's not even cheating, it's literally it is perks, you know.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Yeah, you have you have someone, they kill you, You've blown them up all the time. You infinite sprint.
Speaker 4: That ship never affects you because you just run right past.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 4: You can run, just cut and then you're already gone.
Speaker 2: Then I run into a car at them in a corner and I let them kill me.
Speaker 4: How you're getting triggered?
Speaker 1: That's man. I really wish they would have remastered, uh, the the two, but you know, yeah the whatever, Yeah it's maps in that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Blanding Grenade and the ruin and going and stab them.
Speaker 1: But what if you got about uh, It's it's really like a lot of little things that I think because mass of back one going into two, I remember kind of missing the RPG stuff, you know, like and then like after like five seven hours in MasSpec two, you're like, now, I'm okay, this is pretty good actually, and then but in two to three I'm like, I'm there are things that I like, I miss this from two, but I still miss it like fifteen hours in and like a little little that map thing is one of the things. But there's also just like the way that quests are aligned, where like so basically in mass Fact two, it'll be like you'd have a quest right and it would it would be like it would have a name and then you would click it and then it would it would it would say like find the survivors on planet blank in the blank Nebula in the blank system, and it would give you a description. Yeah, and then you would go into the star map, and the star I've actually had like a bunch of purpose, Like you would actually go and like you would find things and like every planet you could scan for resources, every everything kind of had like a purpose and then three it's like that star map is still there, but you can't scan any planet, so it's kind.
Speaker 4: Of you only scan for missions. Well, I actually because they kind of the resources was tedious.
Speaker 1: They took that ship out.
Speaker 4: It was tedious, but I don't know, I kind of liked it, to be honest with you. Yeah, it was fun to explore more planet. To me, it was the first time because you didn't you couldn't land on anything. You just scan the fucking planets, right, But you would get something out of it, is what I mean. You would get this the thing, the resources you need and then sometimes you would find like an anomaly mission and you'd be like, oh, whoa weird and then you would like land on the planet. It would be like a little like a little thing to do. Yeah, it made it very a little bit more, very few and far between, because it was like, uh, like say mass effect one. There was just a lot of planets that you could just land on, you know. But now, to be fair, there was a lot of nothing. Maybe there'd be a thresher mall or something. There was that one cow that would steal your money. Like I don't know if you remember, there's a cow. There's a cow. There's a space cow. Did even get close to it? You'll notice money, like a few hundred credits will be mixing from.
Speaker 6: You say you remember that, Yeah, he's killed.
Speaker 4: You're like, what the fuck? It's so funny. But so it was cool to land on those planets because it was just random shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then they took that out and they made it very like, oh, there's just a handful of things that it's led to some sort of mission, maybe like a DLC type of thing. Yeah, yeah, like which I was fine with. I had no problem with that. It was it was just something.
Speaker 1: And for me, I'm just like I kind of got into the headspace of like, oh I kind of I don't know, I kind of like looking for the spikes and like I got the whole like numbers go up.
Speaker 4: Oh when you see something.
Speaker 1: To me, I was like rich and I think I had like a hundred thousand of each of them at a certain point because I was just like doing it constantly. Yeah, but and it was just something. It was like a mini game. I get it was tedious. That's fine, it's fine to take it out. But like the problem I have is just like the map screen. Then the star map kind of serves very little purpose without that because you just kind of go to planets and then if you scanned the area then and oh and there might have been something there, then maybe there's something. But even when you send a probat, it'll just be like you collected a thing, and it's like, eh, that's not great, But like what I think the thing specifically is like the quest marker. It's like so basically it'll be like, here's a mission, go to irone and you're like, what where is that?
Speaker 4: You can't click? You can't click it to see more.
Speaker 1: It didn't give you like a nebula or a place you just kind of have to like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: It was more in the paying attention to the like how how that mission became about or that question became about with someone talking about the giving you clues to where it is, because I remember well even I mean I remember even in Mass Effect one to find what's his face's armor? Oh yeah, what it was like that too, Yeah, Rex's armor. I was like, where the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Right? Wa wait wait wait, I feel like I remember being.
Speaker 2: Confused for a bit, being like I'm just gonna land somewhere.
Speaker 1: I just looked it up, like, oh, it's here. Three has a little bit of that going on, where you're just kind of like I don't know, and and I I had so many missions like catalog just throughout like playing it, and I'm just like, oh, I don't remember that was from And then like the starm app is in as detailed, so you don't get as much information about where it is you're supposed to go, and it feels a little weird because like I feel like I feel like two is perfect because like you're scanning the Star app and you haven't as a player, you haven't been to these places, but your commander Shepherd, you know, you're like you're a military person with like a lot of you would in game. You would know at the very least, like if you hovered over a galaxy like oh, here's this nebula, this is one hundred complete or whatever. It kind of intrinsically passes on knowledge to you that you would have in this setting, and in three it's just like, no, you don't know, and it's like, well, that doesn't really track or work at all, but it does. It plays way better. But that's kind of consistently happened throughout all them. Yeah, it's just getting better and better.
Speaker 4: That's the main thing that I forget about, probably all the little things that they did poorly because of how vastly improved. Uh, just the environments. The fucking the combat is just combat is if you're a vanguard, it is like I can't do anything else? Is the charge one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so there's.
Speaker 4: So much better than in two that like, because two I can still fuck around. Sometimes I would even be a soldier and just have like you know how you prime ship. You prime ship, then use the combustible thing to like blow shit up. It's even better in the third game because you can still do that. You prime it with fire or ice or whatever, and then you can shatter them or make them combust or explode. And but just doing that with the fucking the vanguard, that the biotic charge and then the nova slam. Yeah, fucking like just boom oh shield's gone and then you fucking slam the nova and ship. So it doesn't even matter if your shield's gone because now you just fucking cleared the area and it's just like this is good ship.
Speaker 1: It feels really good.
Speaker 4: This is like I'm like, I can't be anything else. This is too fun. Just get a fucking shotgun, shoot everybody in the face, charge them in. It's not it's not the best. And you can charge from way too far away. I feel like that's that should have been the one thing that should be nerved, because you can be so far on the map and then just go all the way across it and I'm like, this is way too open. Like someone's across the I see you all the way up different stairs and ship you can go like.
Speaker 1: It's so I was like, this is it should have had a PvP mode you could do that.
Speaker 4: It would have been nerved for sure. If they have.
Speaker 2: And somebody's like.
Speaker 1: Just right there, and then you get blasted by them being there.
Speaker 2: You're basting the shotgun and you're like, wow, this is not fun. That's how Gears of War felt like a little bit. Gears like three got insane, dude, the freaking saw off shotgun. People would get blown.
Speaker 1: I remember just people wall bounce like people. It was like a ping pong game. And when it gets to.
Speaker 4: That point, that's when I stop having fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't play in that environment.
Speaker 4: It's like ranked NBC two, when you're watching like the you know, the the god Teer characters, and I'm like, I don't want to play. I was because you you can't have fun and play with some of the mid tier and lower tier characters. If somebody picks like fucking Magnetos, Silocks, Storms, Sentinel or whatever, you're like because they're busted, and you're like, well, this isn't gonna be fun anymore. You can try, but you know you're gonna get absolutely molested. To be noticeably better than them, you have to be you have to be one of those people. Like you can be like a you can be like a Wong that justin Wong and know how to be a mid tier character and still probably barely pull off a win against those characters because their frame rates are too fast. Magneto's way too fucking fast. You can't fight them, so.
Speaker 1: You're like flies.
Speaker 4: At a certain point, you're like I just don't want to Or you can just get fucking trapped with a black Heart and you're just like, dude, this isn't fun anymore. All the black Cards ship just all you do is just keep throwing demons at them. Bro, bro, bro, And you're like I'm I don't know, that's such a robust and like I see plucking assholes and gears doing that ship yeah, and I'm like it's too much. It's one of those cunts in the what was it Fortnite when they're building show. Yeah, yeah, and you just see the.
Speaker 2: Screen like, I'm like, it's immediately on Zebo they got z a two story house and you're.
Speaker 1: Like, like, dude, what is happening.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's no fun. Yeah, even I'm editing furniture in there too.
Speaker 1: They got even when I was doing like Community Halo, like uh, because sometimes on stream I would do like Mastering Collection, you could have people just kind of join your lobby.
Speaker 4: They took that out for some reason.
Speaker 1: I don't know why they Yeah, I don't know when that happens. Really fucking baffling. But I would host like community game days and I'd be like, I really shouldn't be on anybody's team like this this is like and so I would have it would be like you can set up multiple teams in that game, so it would be like orange, blue, red, fucking yellow, whatever, and I would be like on my own because it was just unfair because it's a game that I've played for so long. It's just.
Speaker 4: It's an advantage for me to be on tha.
Speaker 1: I loved Halo Infinite so much. Dude.
Speaker 2: People start crouch shot crout shooting. That's when I'm like, all right, dude, what's crowdshooting? People start like just shooting in and sucking crouchmamming over and over again.
Speaker 4: Aim for their head off.
Speaker 1: Chill, dude, like relax.
Speaker 4: That upsets me so much.
Speaker 1: It's like they're playing for like it's like they're playing for a cash prize.
Speaker 2: It's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 4: Like we're just chilling here man.
Speaker 1: Like, Like I like, I get it, I get it. I never played that way. Like even like when I was like really like trying to get good, I was like I wasn't crouching mid combat like that. Most I would do is I would like try to do crazy jumps, you know what I mean. I try to jump on like a plant and like maybe get up on a ledge or something.
Speaker 2: But like I've definitely tried to mail like somebody in Halo five and they crouched under my punch.
Speaker 4: I don't even know that it's great. I don't know how it happened. I punched him.
Speaker 2: I did the whole lot some lunch and then he was under my fist and I was like, what is that?
Speaker 4: He fucking weaved you.
Speaker 2: I was like, how do he do that?
Speaker 4: That's like toomum, like, dude, that you play the game too much, sir. That's what when they figured out these things, they probably understand like the frame, that exactly the bub when they need to do it. So why it just doesn't work for you to melee? And I'm like at that point, I'm like, all right, man, it can't be fun because you're so locked in. Like you know, when you're so locked into something, it's not fun. You're you're fucking you're working. You're it's yeah, you're like working.
Speaker 1: I don't mind locking in, but that's that's like with a team and like in ranked or something, and like where you're trying to do that. I'm not jumping into like fucking quick play trying to fucking sweat.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, dude, but that's what that's all video games become.
Speaker 4: Eventually, that's what PvP, the fighting playing single player stuff. Now just seeing regular people like studying now they're studying fighting games, and I'm like, you know, I'm like, that's cool. But at the same time, it's nature of those games.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: The only people used to study were the people that were playing. This is me growing up, like say, people understanding the actual every single thing that has to do with it, with like the they know almost every character, and they know exactly the frame data. They know all this stuff, where people didn't. People just practice till they got kind of good.
Speaker 1: That was just the average person, right, Yeah, And that's why I like say, well, that's before.
Speaker 2: You could play. You could take your gameplate to anywhere in the world. You know, you play people online. It's what happens true.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's that's definitely true, man, because yeah, when starting get online, you start because that's for me.
Speaker 2: I played Smash, I tried like Trailer Harden Smash and eventually, for me, what happens when I play something. If I'm playing something, right, I have to have a balance between fun and competitiveness. When I stopped having fun, I stopped playing. That's me everything. Even with DIGITMI now I played, did you mind? I enjoy the game a lot, but it's not fun for me right now. I don't think the game is in a fun place. So I'm taking a step back from yeah, you'll come back, and I've started playing something I enjoy. Like I started playing a Star Wars card game. That game is really fun, but it's also very competitive, so I may tuy. I have like two decks, a deck that I really enjoy playing and a deck that if I'm going to tournaments I want to try to try to humiliate people. Oh absolutely, I want I go to a tournament. I'm going there to win. After next game, after stets over, we can play whatever the fuck you want. We can laugh, we can have a good time. But first game, I'm trying to make you cry.
Speaker 4: Yeah I understand, I understand, but I think of it in like, say, how pretty much most people play souls games where it's about getting good, So you're playing until you Like I'm starting to get good. I'm starting to recognize his patterns. I'm starting to get better with my reflexes instead of I'm going to watch footage of someone breaking down this niggas frames I love and all that. I'm like crazy at the same time, brother like at that because there's people that are doing really impressive stuff and I love watching them, But like the like the average person is doing that now in fighting games, but they're not doing that in Souls games. I feel like the average person is still playing them the way people that like just like, hey, get good, just you repetition, You're you're gonna you're gonna beat it.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be an eventually.
Speaker 1: Fighting games.
Speaker 4: Motherfuckers are at school. They're just studying.
Speaker 1: I've definitely seen people make Souls videos where they're like, this is the frame. Yeah, I've seen it.
Speaker 4: It's no, no, it is getting But I'm saying the average person isn't there no time. I just don't think.
Speaker 2: I don't know if when it comes to Soul's games, I think so many people are like it's so unbelievably rigid about the way they play the games. That is just like, what do you like, dude, this game is gonna beat your ass. Man. You gotta like when you buy a Soul's game, you're like making a contract with an elderdge bean. I'd be like, hey, this is gonna suck. This is gonna suck before it doesn't. Yeah, and it's gonna happen more than once. Prepare for that. People are like, ah, man, it's too hard. Put a pause by and it's just like, this is what the game is. Unfortunately, you know, I mean, I don't go to chest and be like, man, you should be able to move the.
Speaker 4: Horsey straight forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm honest.
Speaker 4: I want a pause, but it's just for like it can just because I feel like it's not going to because I don't think anybody pauses to what is it? What do you like a reset? Like just like I.
Speaker 2: Think we don't. I think most people don't. At the same time, I think it's.
Speaker 4: Just for simply doorbells ringing, Oh my food. So it's just fuck, I'm about to bust, like I gotta put so badly.
Speaker 2: I got like comes so bad. I gotta put this down.
Speaker 1: And can you imagine me in that horse? I gotta put this down. In commons, you're in the middle of a boss battle and you're like a jack off.
Speaker 2: You just put it down, you fucking you sobbingly come your pid.
Speaker 4: Damn it. I'm fighting the yelden Beast, but Ryan Reith just showed.
Speaker 1: Up right right roofs trying to kill.
Speaker 4: I gotta get the door. I gotta get the door asking for help.
Speaker 1: I gotta help my buddy Ryan. I gotta help where Ryan's always been there for me. Ryan, I can't ignore him in his time. I'm fighting Donald Ryan, what's up?
Speaker 4: You need to bring your you need to bring your bag to the airport.
Speaker 1: Yes, Ryan shows up. Ryan think Ka tried to kill Trump and his golf course?
Speaker 4: True fact?
Speaker 1: Did you heard it here first? You already here.
Speaker 4: We break the stories every now and again.
Speaker 1: You need a d M from Kay Sinnet? What the fuck?
Speaker 6: Bro?
Speaker 1: What the bro?
Speaker 4: What the fuck guy? Saw I dude flip out?
Speaker 1: When?
Speaker 4: So a nightcap of Chadded Sharp and U, Chad Johnson or Tasinko. You know they're all tall Shi because they're football players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 4: And then Chad was like, man, like, you have a goirlfriend now because they were talking about Shandon Sharp getting caught. They were talking about that whole situation. And then so the funnies he said, He's like, I'm laughing about it now. I'm an cry about in the car. That is the funny, isn't me.
Speaker 2: I've heard someone say in a while, good, I'm gonna laugh about it right now, I'm gonna cry out in the car. And I'm just think it was like it's brogat. I mean, I just love I love it. Just he's you know, he's like he tries to be a perfect person. Then he slipped so bad.
Speaker 1: People, that's a mistake. We'll check this out. People said, I've never think you should arrested for it. I've never.
Speaker 4: Yeah, probably I think you should be excuse.
Speaker 1: I think you should. I think we should. Maybe we should have a trial. Yeah, and see where it goes from there.
Speaker 2: I should burn him at the cross, I think, honest at the cross at the garage.
Speaker 1: It's so great that is heard him at the States. They burn you at the stake, sir.
Speaker 4: That happened like seventy years ago. It was happening ever like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah in the forties, usually not across, Yes, very much.
Speaker 2: So, yes, well the burning.
Speaker 4: Cross would be usually playing on the story into the lawns do they break.
Speaker 1: In and the house through it's like twelve of them for down into the ground brothers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was maybe we should just put it in the dirt. Next that was the second.
Speaker 1: That was THEO out in the lawn was the second iteration. That was that was like the first idea was like we gotta go into their house and we gotta stick.
Speaker 2: Kill card Wood. We gotta stealthily break into the house. We gotta somehow penetrate the hardbormonium and planted into the ground. Then set of the blazing get out to you before they wake up.
Speaker 1: Why don't we got there in the dirt.
Speaker 2: Outside, someone grabs him and squeeze from their shoulders.
Speaker 1: Just the fucking the grand grand Wizard.
Speaker 4: The grand Wizard cast a spell, he just patrons or whatever, and then you do this, you die whatever.
Speaker 1: It is unfortunate that like grand Wizard is a cool term.
Speaker 4: That's what they stole, a cool term, grand wizard. And then and then they look like dumb motherfuckers. I'm like, why would you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be quiet. You think that she looks good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said before that he likes he thinks they look like Power Range. It looked like the Power Rangers Ninjas to me.
Speaker 2: So when I was younger, I was like, I saw a picture of a clans miss and I was like, it's a little closer than it should be.
Speaker 4: It's a little You're right. It's been particularly the White Range and the Red Ranger, the television version, the television version, because the movie was where they first got introduced. In the novels, they're explained a little differently.
Speaker 2: It's how they go from They go from like the regular phone. They go from like regular person clothes into the virgins. They go and they had they just have the the ninja stuff on, and then they get They put them in jamass on first and I'm like, this looks fire and then they morph and I'm like the morphing is a fine, but the ninja robes is so much cooler. You're talking about the kk still, I think so he is. The problem is that they're so close to each other. For me, the Red Ranger looked like it looked like it you can't tell me it didn't their closed. The KKK's clothes are too baggy, and that's why I thought it was a Halloween costume or something.
Speaker 4: I was like, there's like an ill fitting version of.
Speaker 2: The like, oh, this is yas such a dumb kid man.
Speaker 1: I was in the city.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that biggots adorned themselves.
Speaker 4: I didn't know about biggots really either, being honest, yeah, not, I guess not specifically. People were assholes, but I didn't really don't remember how I learned about the KKK, but I was aware of it because I remember vividly watching the water Boy, and you know that whole thing is about visualizing and attacking, right, Like, So there was the Kicker and they wanted him to do the same thing, and then so he julyze a fucking KKK member's head.
Speaker 1: And hey boy, how you doing?
Speaker 4: And I knew what it was, but like, I don't remember learning about the k really.
Speaker 1: I definitely learned about it in school or something, I must.
Speaker 2: I remember out this looks insane and I heard the names and I was like, oh man, even at eleven, I know.
Speaker 1: That terminology carries a lot of weight, man, like that wizard. I think that's what's that's honestly, it's what's cool on Warhammer too, Like they've just got like a good, good terminology like does a lot. I hate the machine spirit is so hard as a term.
Speaker 4: That is sick.
Speaker 2: I hate how much religious zelotry to the point where it's dangerous sounds cool. Yeah, it's really unfortunate. How like when the word zealot sounds cool in general.
Speaker 1: It does had like the elite Zealots and I thought that was so cool.
Speaker 2: Like they get so crazy that they're like this is bad. This goes some crazy that's.
Speaker 4: Good Man with out out badass ship titles and gear none. This stuff don't exist.
Speaker 1: It's always I.
Speaker 2: Want the hottest.
Speaker 4: You want to know the gas bro, I'm sorry. One of my favorite moments of the movie three hundred wash when Lefierti's that the humpchback freak when he was like when he betrays him. One of my favorite moments that movie is when because he just has one request, he literally has one request where he's like, I want a uniform and I laugh because I'm like, that is so fucking real, because he just wanted to be he.
Speaker 1: Wants to look cool.
Speaker 4: His whole thing was he wanted to It's not that he wanted to be a part of the Spartans and he felt like he felt like I want to fight with you guys because I believe in your cause. No, he thought the Spartans looked fucking dope as shit and for the drip and then they were like, get out of your nigga, you suck, and then immediately went to the persons.
Speaker 1: Was like, I will show you where they are.
Speaker 4: I just want to fucking dope ass uniform and I'm like, yeah, so you throw on some grand Wizards ship. You talk about the the fucking well, you just look look at the crusaders, like, damn do the idea of the aesthetical crusaders bro the templars a cool sounding, a dope man, they looking amazing.
Speaker 2: The idea of somehow dressed in gold and white with a big ass hammer on their shoulder.
Speaker 1: It's please people. People just want to look cool, have a cool name.
Speaker 4: That's what.
Speaker 1: It really is a simple root cause of like most most people's purpose, it's why the it's why, quite frankly, like.
Speaker 4: I know that the maga hats are trying, but it ain't.
Speaker 1: It didn't work.
Speaker 4: Try it ain't it. It ain't it.
Speaker 2: But the aesthetic of religion and fire together is so even even a burning cross kind.
Speaker 1: Of looks cool.
Speaker 4: Well, of course on fire looks.
Speaker 1: Especially to the point I think it's like people will be like, what's that dope thing? Oh?
Speaker 2: What it's like that's why people like that's why like playing paladins are cooling games. Someone that believes something so hard they're given powers is crazy, Like I hate this thing is so bad that when I kill it, I do it more good.
Speaker 4: Well, think about it.
Speaker 1: It's it's all.
Speaker 4: It's all art.
Speaker 1: Man, it's all art if aesthetics like.
Speaker 2: And it's crazy aesthetics are everything, but it's still fucking kind of cool. I think.
Speaker 1: I think that's honestly. Why the reason that that's part of the reason why, uh like Catholic and like Christian, like just Gothic architecture and like that that ship, yes, that is all that carries a lot of weight.
Speaker 4: So why a lot of kids have turned to Catholicism because they think Jesus is a pussy. He doesn't have anything to offer. And they're like, oh, well, they'll still say Jesus king, but yeah, it's just a phrase. But they don't actually care about Jesus. But they like the old aesthetics. They like all of the Calvania. They like, dude, the Castlvanian aesthetics are hard.
Speaker 1: They go hard, man, it looks it just looks sick.
Speaker 4: Even the music, dude, the music Castlevania.
Speaker 2: Hear about to fight somebody and a fucking orchestral piano comes in and you're like, I'm tired of black people, and like, yo, that have we even found them yet? Like have you met any Like what's that talking about? You'll show up soon, I know it.
Speaker 4: I was watching Transformers the other day, one and two and yeah, the former. Try to avoid it because it's one that I keep making a funny fucking joke.
Speaker 1: But it was pretty good. It was pretty I like Formers.
Speaker 4: It was just I didn't realize that I haven't seen the first movie. I've seen the second movie a few times, but the first one I've probably only seen once or twice if that when around when it came out, So I forgot it. I forgot one with Yeah, the first two or three are with.
Speaker 1: Shia three okay, But when I watched the first movie, I was laughing throughout the movie because I forget I don't remember it being just a commercial for the army. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I don't remember being that it is so the shots, the thing that everything that they're doing, uh, it is so fucking funny, and because and then it looks so cool the things that they're doing, and that I was just like, oh my god. And it just lends to what we're just talking about with like looking they're doing horrific things and it's terrifying, but they look so fucking like uniform carries carries.
Speaker 1: There was a part where the all the night I'm pretty sure. I'm convinced that's all the Nazis had, you know what I mean, Like that's like the not like the the Hugo Boss. Yes, it's dope.
Speaker 2: Like repectively, I think of Katana is probably the most famous sort of the planet. I look at it and it's beautiful looking, dude, and dude, even I think some long storts are beautiful, but there have to be a.
Speaker 1: Dormed Shamurai armor.
Speaker 4: And you think about think about the one of the most iconic characters, Darth Vader, like.
Speaker 2: Camarai Nazi makes it literally make Samurai Nazi fuse together, and that's why it's so Yeah, it's so cool. It's I want to be a space Samurai now, or this is fucking so cool.
Speaker 4: They didn't just take all like the coolest things and mashed it again. Like unfortunately, that's that that is super like everybody I think acknowledges that they're like Unfortunately, the Nazis had drip.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately, bad guys are always cool.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately always I hate that. Even I'm talking about Transformers, How can I get into the Transformers when you have auto bots, these gay cars, and then you have to decepticons.
Speaker 2: That are taking jets helicopters, Like, are.
Speaker 4: You star screaming?
Speaker 2: Starscream is such a gas transformer in common design? Yeah, like dreams a pussy but he's a pussy. But he started to twenty two and.
Speaker 4: Blows out his name Starscream. The already stars putting star Stream together because he screamed at the stars. Like think about like star scream, think about Devastator, think about like these cool ass fucking and then.
Speaker 1: Jazz.
Speaker 4: Don't get me, dude, don't get me started on jazz. That ship was racist.
Speaker 1: It was so jazz jack transforming into jazz, he might as well have.
Speaker 4: He might as well transform to bb.
Speaker 1: A metal.
Speaker 2: He's just useless.
Speaker 1: He's not even doing anything but just turns into a human. And then he gets shot.
Speaker 2: That was I hated.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I don't know anything about jazz.
Speaker 4: You want to kick it. And he's on dancing and ship and.
Speaker 2: He does like a backhandspring and lands.
Speaker 1: He's about to die an alien.
Speaker 4: He's the first transformer. If fire Amarra correctly, that dies the Nigga and he was like he Megatron rips him in half.
Speaker 1: Literally, you won't piece me, you won't piece me, and he's like, no, I want to him.
Speaker 4: Apart, and I'm like, damn, that's crazy, dude, Michael Bay.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that guy.
Speaker 2: He directed the first two Bad Boys movies, so he's look, he's gone, dude.
Speaker 4: I love Armageddon. Armageddon is fucking such a fun movie. If you got you've.
Speaker 1: Never seen it.
Speaker 4: It's long, but it is especially me like in a space movie.
Speaker 1: No, no, it can't be. Is that motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Who is not a new movie Michael Bay.
Speaker 1: He's probably in his fifties, sixties, maybe at least three hundred. I don't know. I don't know what Michael's first movie he directed. He directed a fucking uh yeah, no villain villainy has aesthetics, and that's kind of That's kind of the point I think is that like a hero is supposed to resist that bullshit because it's just it doesn't justify it, right.
Speaker 4: The hero is always kind of.
Speaker 1: That's so dump.
Speaker 2: That's why I can't really That's why Anakin was cool.
Speaker 1: That's why I never got a black drip on with the robotic arm I never.
Speaker 4: Got into Jedi is because they're so fucking lame.
Speaker 2: To me, I thought they were always so cool. But I understand you think like, the characters are who you meet are really fucking lame. The first three are especially lame.
Speaker 4: The first four really, the first five Jedi you met, the You're like, this guy's fucking dope.
Speaker 2: Uh, honestly, probably Obi Wan and Anakin what you call the prequels version of them, and the Prequels know, Mace was badass as well.
Speaker 4: Mace was okay, you know, the only thing that would look But again, because of the black aesthetics, I thought in Return of the Jedi, Luke was actually kind of a little dope like, but it was when in their final fight though, I thought, like, this just shot really well. The choreography is actually kind of good now, especially when he's beating. When he's beating dark, he's just like beating it. I was just like, I get beating. You can see the anger like, and I was like, yes, you understood what was happening. And then I think, just here came the guy. If you're too retarded to understand, here comes Palpatine to explain it to you. You know, yeah, fucking you're gay and angry. Let it be gay.
Speaker 2: Let me let your gainness consume you then become my gay, your gay.
Speaker 1: It's like gay.
Speaker 2: I think even the idea of the lightning, like the lightning is so that is the only thing about the dark side that I want is the light It is the only day. That's why the great That's why great bullshit, why the Great Jedi. I was like for a long I was like, I like the Great dead idea because I just want lightning. I just want I want to be able to light me. That's all I want.
Speaker 1: Evil. Yeah, it's it's like even as a kid, like with Dragon Ball, I remember like Goku always bothered me because he was so just like he's just a little dumb. Yeah, he's just like I'm his bright orange so and he's like, hey guys, it's me Goku, here's my son whatever.
Speaker 4: You're like all right, And then Vegeta shows up.
Speaker 1: Was like I'm gonna fucking destroy. It's like, this is sick. This is sick.
Speaker 4: This armor is sick. He's an asshole. I love this.
Speaker 1: His hair spiky like a devil, Like this is crazy. This is cool.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're saying he's not dumb, he's simple, perfect cell.
Speaker 1: What the hell does that? What that's that is?
Speaker 2: No? No, no dumb is actively like how do I explain it. When I would say someone is simple, it's like a kid is more simple than they are dumb. You know, they're just kind of naive. Because the thing about Goku being dumb is that Goku.
Speaker 1: It's his basement.
Speaker 2: But every time he's been kind and nice to somebody, it's actually turned into a net fine fit for the world and the people around him. For the most part, I would say, the only time it hasn't is.
Speaker 1: When is it?
Speaker 2: I guess it bit him an ass for sell, but he was also right at the end. And then in Supers it's a fucking different story, and motherfuckers, he's a tard and super. I actually I feel like because he was, he was, he was, he spared Piccolo. Piccolo became one of his great as allies, t Shanhan another great ally Yamcha again Oolong constantly like people he hasn't been, like vegeta like literally over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 4: You're talking about mercy that that doesn't have to do with intelligence.
Speaker 1: Well no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: The idea is that his his his naiven kind of stupid mentality to be like not kill this guy and come, I can be a threat has been verified that him sparing these people and choosing to like be merciful at times where it would it seems fucking dumb to be murder has been validated pretty much every time.
Speaker 4: Right if look at and if it wasn't validated then and if he kept doing it, they would be like, what the fuck are you doing.
Speaker 1: At that moment?
Speaker 4: I agree, But like since so look at, I don't. I'm I'm talking about like outside of fighting, because what he's a complete fucking dumb ass. He's just ignorant. So he's a jungle boy ignorant. It's just like Gohan is not ignorant because he studies. We Goku is willfully stupid. He doesn't care to learn anything. Who's life has never really needed him to do that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of rich people that don't need to learn anything either, but they're also but.
Speaker 2: No but curious, and they walked about we're talking about in the context of this world, right, I agree.
Speaker 1: Even in the contract there's rich people. I agree in your in your in.
Speaker 2: In every context that is not the Dragon Ball universe. Goku's a fucking moron.
Speaker 4: He is.
Speaker 2: He is, but like in his world He's like, I'm a martial artist. Yeah, I I am a farmer. I make ends meet, I like to fight. I don't really need to be a really smart person. I don't need to be introspective like you know Piccolo's introspect motherfucker sits on a rock and thinks about the world and his rates of people in space. You know, Gohan takes time to learn and study vegetas con has the weight off his fucking terrible rates of people on his back, where he's like, man, he could have been half decent.
Speaker 4: But by everything you're saying, I'm like, Okay, everybody except for Goku.
Speaker 2: I think Goku's just simple. He's like, he doesn't even think that for he's also brain damage, literally yeah, and you forget and an alien that isn't that's nothing?
Speaker 1: Well every does.
Speaker 2: Everybody's alien, and they're alien an alien, yes, and their alien natures play a part in how fucking dumb they act.
Speaker 4: Constant, are you talking about the fucking Sands aren't just dumb on average?
Speaker 2: Well no, but they're they're fucking stupid. They fall into the bravados so bad it's crazy.
Speaker 4: They're just really strong, so they are really proud of their warriors will.
Speaker 2: Also like literally it's built into them, like literally you can you can trick them. Cel literally used their their traits against them. He was like, vegeta, I bet I'll give you the best fight ever. And he's like, what the best fight ever? Stroking himself first of all that, And then Trunks was like, yo, Dad, stop because Trunks doesn't have that.
Speaker 4: Think about think about this. They've been and it worked. Tricked and things that are stronger.
Speaker 2: Than that look and it works on Goku as well, even though Goku was not raised like that. Goku was raised as a human being, and it works on Goku as well, giving him a better fight. He'll wait for that. It's it's literally a genetic trade in them. They will they will go for a better fight instead of like.
Speaker 4: But you understand that, like, you can't be tricked if they're they're only tricked by people who are actually not even more cunning but also more powerful than them. Well no, when like, well, like when you think about, like, say, how they even got in a situation in the first place by being subjugated by freezer Freza being able to destroy their entire planet. It's not like they're just dumb. They literally can't do anything because they're being conquered by someone who's way.
Speaker 2: That's the context of those ones.
Speaker 4: And like the sayings have conquered other races, you have you can't just be dumb and conquer entire races, right, you have to you have you have to be cutting and sort of have some sort of like cunning you.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I don't think they're that's strong. Also, I don't know if it necessarily well, See, like.
Speaker 4: The thing is, usually they're so strong they can just overpower people, but clearly the people that are stronger than them can conquer them. I don't think it's more about wits, but it's more about strength, because at the end of the day, it's like y'all can think of the most intricate and brilliant plan, but then it's like Freezer, like I'm just gonna just do my gay finger thing and destroy I.
Speaker 2: Think I think genuinely it plays into the like some of their literal like mid not maybe biology is the word, but like some of their like actual the way they think Gohan as well too. Gohan is less so way less so than that him. But that motherfucker was like no I want this dude to suffer. I want you to get as strong as you can, and I want to beat you down. Yeah, I will say I think Trump is terror so he's just like no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think dumb kind of implies that you're trying to learn something and you can't like that. That is what makes me dumb. You're capable of like, oh uh, I'm hearing what you're saying. I'm hearing all these facts. I refuse to believe them because I just can't.
Speaker 4: I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't, I can't understand it. It doesn't make sense to me. I feel like, who just refuses to care or who's more apathetic about that he is genuinely stupid.
Speaker 2: Or willfully ignorant.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's wofully ignorant for sure, because he sees things like, oh I could probably become better.
Speaker 1: At U in Super.
Speaker 4: He in Super he is stupid.
Speaker 2: They made him stupid, They pilanderized the hell out of him because in Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.
Speaker 1: I think he's just more like disinterested in anything that isn't like just like like Joe Rogan. If Joe Rogan decided to just not have a podcast, you know, like he's just like I know, I'm really I like fighting, Yeah, and I'm gonna keep my political abuse to myself.
Speaker 4: Look, I'm not I'm not convinced yet because it makes me I just want to watch the series over again. Yeah, because I feel like in the back of my head that I don't have an example really right now. But I feel like in a lot of filler episodes, there are just moments in Dragon ball Z where you just exposed for being really stupid.
Speaker 2: But I could just be mismmindery, do you know what's crazy? And the filler is actually on moments where he's shown being way smarter then he then he is shown almost.
Speaker 4: You have like an example because like I'm trying to so I have to go back and watch it because I don't really have a good The.
Speaker 2: Idea for him is simply that him freaking learning how to drive. Obviously driving is that he's ignorant that idea of it, but he's capable of running how to do it, he learns how to drive it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just don't I don't attribute that because like the dumbest people on this planet and driving really well. He also like when he goes and they can actually build cars. What upsets me, Like, there are some of the dumbest people that live in the shittiest fucking neighborhoods they don't know about anything can pull apart a car and put it back together, and I'm like, what the fuck, there's nothing else to do. But it's like, but they're just showing they're brilliant in this one area and they used to be brilliant anywhere else.
Speaker 2: For cars, It's like, I can put my car together, and I can see the price putting my car together.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So some people that are like more very much so visual learners or physical learners, it works for them. It works with them, like putting things together and like taking things legos, like when your little kids can use legos.
Speaker 4: You know they're interested in it, right because imagine like, oh, do you think a kid would want to learn about like an exciting wou a kid read an encyclopedia about vegetables?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 4: They'd be like, fucking make it cool. They'd be like, well, vegetables are sucking awesome. And encyclopedia about cooks, clan power rangers.
Speaker 1: You know that. I like that.
Speaker 2: It was amazing that ship could have made me a fucking that could have heard me.
Speaker 4: I think we would have been not here if if they were actually power agers, like the Kokoks clan actually had the powers of power. There was like a racist sord On and bestowed his powers to the Ku Kook Klan, Like do you think we would be alive right now?
Speaker 2: Why would he give it to race? Because he's like, because people are going black, Jewish and Hispanic people are going to be a problem. Take this. Zord On is a seething racist And the whole time the Green Rangers a black person they never know oh did And he's like, no, he was the greatest hunter of all of us, and you're you're one of them.
Speaker 1: He's like, yeah, I know. I wanted to change your hearts.
Speaker 4: Did you see that guy speaking about the Haitians and he accidentally did a Freudian slip by saying the hard are he said he's Haitian inwards and he's like oh.
Speaker 1: And it was like it was like an interview. Yeah, I didn't say I was. It was. I don't know where it was. I'm pulled up. It was on the news.
Speaker 4: I was looking at it and it I watched that video over and over again.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was trying to like, is it possible, Like what is he like if this is like a slip up.
Speaker 4: What is he trying to say? You know, I think he was gonna say immigrants because that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Because it's it sounds like he's trying to say migrants and immigrants at the same time he says it clearly here, yeah.
Speaker 4: Here, I'll get I'll get it for you.
Speaker 2: My question is.
Speaker 1: How to about migrants taking geese from pop to complain about haitien bigger migrants taking and like he just straight up but what it sounds like he's defense, So I'm like, what is what is his purpose on that show? Content? Oh no, no, he's actually no, he was actually he was. He was anti. He's not he's not.
Speaker 4: Pro actually pro what. I don't know what we're talking so, well there's pro and anti immigration.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well we're also talking about like the narrative about like is he like pro migrants are eating geese? I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he's pro the lie, but at the end of.
Speaker 1: The day, he's anti he's anti immigrant.
Speaker 2: Yes, he's not, he's not.
Speaker 1: He's not like because it sounds like he's like, there's only two reports of this happening. That's kind of what it sounds like out of context. It's like there's only two instances of this happening, which sounds like a defense in some way.
Speaker 4: It sounds like there are some people that were, uh, that were trying to you know, swat down. Even the governor, the governor of Ohio was like, bruh, yeah, this ship isn't happening. But he's a Republican and he's old and white, you know what I mean, So this guy doesn't mean racist. He's like, well, obviously saying he's well, if you're a Republican and you're old and white, there, you're leading a certain way there. Now, he says, in his defense, he was like, we're for legal immigration. That's where he draws the line. He's as long as they're legal, and you know they are, even though fucking Trump keeps saying and every speech he's been giving recently that they're illegal, they're illegal, they're illegal, and so you know, so he's just at least I'm sure when it comes to illegal immigrants, he's like, get him out immediately. Yeah, But if they come in with visas and shit like that, and they're actually benefiting Ohio, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, came here, so their economy is kind of back on the rebound now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, being Springfield, you know, they actually they literally the cool things. You can see that there was advertisement and they actually lobby the government to make exceptions.
Speaker 2: Shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: They try to lobby the government to make exceptions so the immigration process would be quicker, it would be swifter because they're twenty thousand people left Springfield, Ohio, and so they brought in about fifteen thousand Haitians and the economy is starting to you know that that's what happened. Well, because that's literally that's the whole thing where I was like, try to explain to people that I'm like, what these people are telling you about shit just flowing in and everything's getting worse and shit, I'm like, that's not how it fucking works.
Speaker 1: Well, that government also says specifically, it's like, yeah, are there problems with people like an unprecedented amount of people coming in? Yeah, obviously that is literally with anything if there is. But that's what I said the last people when we talked about this, and you were like give me an example. It's like, that's just something like that's just self evidently true. It's obviously true.
Speaker 2: It's not. That's not what you know.
Speaker 4: You weren't talking about, just an adjustment period.
Speaker 1: That's literally I was talking about allocation, resource allocation. That's what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: If you're saying, if you if you were just saying that, because to me, that's like a point. That's like saying, no, man, it's gonna get colder in the winter. Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Got upset.
Speaker 4: I got upset because you're what you're saying, the blanketed thing. People don't know you're talking about, Oh, there's an adjustment period when you're because it's so it's so unnecessary to even bring that up. So most people wouldn't even think you're talking about that. They would think you're talking about it is there, it's it is. It's the responsibility of us to be clear about our intentions. That's why, like Joe Rold Goanna be like why are you getting advice from me? Why are you taking medical advice from me? And like how about you be responsive bowl for the fucking ship you say, you know, because there's so many goddamn stupid people watching unfortunately, unless you think that's not like a thing. I'm not trying to look, I'm not trying to I'm not trying to say I'm not trying to go harden the pain on you. I'm just feel like, what when that Silvia stated it was so blanket that I'm like, I feel like we should be clear about our intentions because what we're talking about right now, people are scared that there are all these people coming in and making things worse. I feel like, oh, well, it is objectively.
Speaker 1: There's some problem. I can't even say that.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Man, well, I mean I would I would hope most of our fans are sensible enough to be like.
Speaker 4: I think a large I think with the way our trajectory of how we've been talking and stuff like that, I think most people are above the level. Like they're pretty filtered, they're pretty reasonable.
Speaker 2: We've definitely we've definitely they should to drop off of some people that may have been fans back then.
Speaker 4: And then they were like it was like, uh, what was it that one guy on Twitter he said something about first of all a comedy podcast. He was saying something that like we're like low Brown were making fun of he said something abound like first of all.
Speaker 1: He got offended by it, and I was like, well, so this is the thing that bothers me about a lot of people, right, Yeah, people will really try their you know the expression if the shoe fits, the shoe fits, okay, I'll you'll wear it. A lot of people seem to want to fit into a pair of shoes that does not fit them solely so they can complain about the way that people are talking about it is. It's very bizarre because because he was talking about like we were like being like really mean to day room and it's like, well do you, like I don't understand, Like do you do you think we're wrong? And he was like no, And so I was like, well, what do you what are you offended by them? We're clearly talking about a specific person and very specific types of people, but people who aren't in those groups are so desperate to be offended by something that they want to like throw themselves in in with that group.
Speaker 4: And it's like, you're not if you're not this person, you.
Speaker 1: Have no issue. If imagine if I lost my mind at every time somebody talked about like libs in a way that didn't apply to me. I would I would never fuck.
Speaker 2: Like if everybody that's just the pants is a fucking moron, and then me getting it be like that's just fucking me, and it's like I don't ship my pants? Why would I care about that? Why would this affect me? It's not affect That's what I feel like.
Speaker 4: That guy was kind of I feel like he was kind of lying and oh he's a fan of Dave Ruban. And why I think that is because I went to his page and saw everybody was following and it was everyone that we shot on Jack Posibic like it.
Speaker 1: It's always very predictable. Like every time I get like a heated response from somebody, I can tell, like with almost pinpoint accuracy.
Speaker 4: It's like, Okay, who's gonna be on the red?
Speaker 1: Who is going to be in the last like ten tweets, what are the retweets that I'm going to find? It's always end Wokeness, Benny Johnson, Uh, you know, Timpoole, Dave Rubin. It's always those people. And it's like, you gotta listen, this is NPC behavior. At a certain point, it's like if you are this predictable you're not you. I guarantee you. You don't know what's gonna be on my Twitter, like I promise you because.
Speaker 2: I'm not, you can fucking robot. As of recently, my twitter feed has changed a lot. It's been it's been my my healthy meals and were talking about me trying to me working out a little more. But it's still gay.
Speaker 1: So it's way, it's way gayer.
Speaker 4: You're taking pictures of your food and they're not even good pictures.
Speaker 1: There were no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: The first one was a good picture. It was a good picture.
Speaker 2: You're not a photographer, absolutely not. But it was a good picture because I'm proud of it. That's what I know.
Speaker 1: It's it is a picture.
Speaker 4: It is a pretty good picture. You know what, dude, I didn't notice how like I'm terrible to taking picture actually because my eyes don't work.
Speaker 2: That's true, that's true. What are you gonna get glasses? I have to go into a freaking what you call I think I'm just gonna get laysick. Man, I'm scared to do it. But because I have my percu just get no, no, I have my position ready. I just haven't had a chance. You don't even but I know it's it's not far at all.
Speaker 1: I have to go to like a I mean, or you.
Speaker 4: Can just all lie and order some glasses because I just, I'm just you.
Speaker 1: Could pick up your PERSUA is probably so low you could find prescription glasses on a racket. Them all literally like they sell so much better. But they literally sell like minus one minus odds. I don't even.
Speaker 4: Exactly the same is that's why those reading glasses are so shitty, because the odds of your eyes are gonna have the same problem.
Speaker 2: I don't know what better could be.
Speaker 1: Snap them off and the big small I mean, if it works, man, But yeah, you just do it already.
Speaker 4: That is my aesthetic right there? What was what when you have in glasses? I don't want to know what better is? You don't you don't want to just have a better life, because you know, you know, people's lives they significantly improve when they can see better.
Speaker 1: Statistically, I can't believe that. It's like one of your senses being restored is a pretty big deal. It's significant people's life, Like they make more money, they it significantly improves their lives, more.
Speaker 4: Money, they fuck more men, They fuck more men. The more men by that is that is true. They went from not fucking men to fucking men. That's crazy. Just see me just they're just more beautiful to you. You're like, wow, that's so sad.
Speaker 2: The idea of like you're just not knowing that men were attractive and then you put guys on. You're like, yo, I thought men were women and women were men.
Speaker 1: Holy ship, dude, it's crazy. I would even you're a just like glasses shouldn't do that. You're it is, it is though. It's doing that. It's doing that for real. It's not me. It's getting some cues from from our patrons over at Patreon, our complash or snart tank. You remember, you can jump jump on over there ask us some questions. We get a lot of questions, so sometimes we don't get to all of them, but we have like literally at this point, we have like extra ammos that are dedicated the questions because there's so many. So if you're like just like a normal listener, you don't listen to everything and you're wondering where your question is, it could be in those. Honestly, we've been doing a lot of them. So give us money and go there and one list them yeah, hurry up or we'll carrols So Gray Ghost remembers what the alien ant farm guy did. Wrote in he says, Hello, Majin Boo, Super Boo and kid Booth. That's fucking why.
Speaker 4: I got about the alien retform guy me a piss No, he like, I think he made a fan like touch piss.
Speaker 1: What are you talking about? That was that girl that pissed on that? That was Grass against the Machine. I think, yeah, yeah, that one chick. Yeah that was cool. That's a crazy fucking video.
Speaker 4: And that guy was like, y, he's like so happy, he's getting pissed off. Literally a pist drinker. Yeah, it's not often that you see that.
Speaker 1: It's funny.
Speaker 4: You look at the guy too, and you're like, oh, yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: He has like an he has like a the phenotype of like a pist drinker. I think he kind of look.
Speaker 4: Like piss drinking.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Harconan? What's his name? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, where is he from?
Speaker 1: Baron? What is that from?
Speaker 6: I don't I know that name, but you're dune, Yes, yeah, okay, that's what I looked like. I was like, what the fuck are I knew the name so well because dude, I couldn't think of doing it.
Speaker 4: I was like, I know that name. That name sounds cool. I remember hearing.
Speaker 1: It's frustrating when you hear something that you like and he's like, I know, I know, I know what this is. Like earlier, literally before we were recording, you said, what was it that you said from Skyrim?
Speaker 4: I've been hunting fish in these parts for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I heard that. I was like, I know that that's what is that fucking from? And it's like, obviously it's from Skyrim. Yeah, But I remember because Jal would always say it. Every time I would asking like, how are you doing? It's like, I don't know, man, j yeah, everything A fanatic of that game. It would just be like it would be like a like a like a like a like an idiom that he would bring up whenever things were rough. I'd be like, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: It's like, man, I haven't hunting vision in the sports.
Speaker 2: For years, stupid.
Speaker 1: I totally understand it's weird because I get it's incoherent, but I totally every single time when it's.
Speaker 2: Really sad, how whenever something bad happens, I have to diffuse it with comedy or else. I just I can't talk about it.
Speaker 1: I can't talk the other thing for me that I've been I've been pulling out. I was like, back to formula, this isn't working. We gotta go and it's just Spider Man. It's literally Willem devote. But anyway, this guy writes say. He says, hey, Machin be super bowing kid boo. Despite Chris's comments about sparking Zero, I'm personally excited that we will be able to create our own storylines and battles in the game and share them with other players. Is there a chance we get to Is there a chance we can get some fucked created dragon Ball stories from U three? You know how we homeless uh bums eat it up dragon Ball?
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 4: Did we ever do like a rewrite of dragon Ball?
Speaker 1: We have not, But why that's kind of surprising. It feels impossible that we haven't done that. It feels like we could.
Speaker 4: We could easily pretend like something didn't happen and we continue from there. Yeah, like the idea of Vegeta going super Saiyan when he immediately.
Speaker 2: Just completely rueling.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, when Napa and Vegeta show up, Maybe we should start from rat.
Speaker 1: It's we should start from rat, isn't there isn't there like an alternate thing where like vegeta is the one first. Yeah, I feel like I remember seeing that.
Speaker 4: That sounds like some of the someone would do that, and it was like really well drawn. I remember, but I can't.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of well drawn.
Speaker 1: It's insane.
Speaker 4: It's unbelievable. How short, How short would that scenario be though, if vegeta came first?
Speaker 1: Well he was.
Speaker 4: He's also he hits his head too, so he's not like.
Speaker 2: Oh, vegeta lands instead of it's vegeta lands.
Speaker 4: It takes Vegeta's place. It's like a swap.
Speaker 1: Because still kind of a dickhead, but he's like really strong hearted.
Speaker 2: It's really weird, wrong hearted asshole. Yeah, he's like very dick but also like I will kill you because you're not a bad person.
Speaker 1: I didn't read any I just remember the aesthetics were interesting, just like him and the gee yeah it's like a kid and I was just like, this is fucking so strange. It's interesting, it's neat, but uh yeah, I don't know, man, just striking zero, sparking zero.
Speaker 4: I'm super excited for it. Man can deny it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll play it at someone's house.
Speaker 4: You probably play it at my house, honestly, very like you'll come over.
Speaker 2: And play it there.
Speaker 4: They don't have they don't have the two characters I'm hoping for.
Speaker 2: I wanted. I wanted fucking giant muscle muscle face Piccolo. I wanted giant Piccolo from a new movie, and I wanted wasn't in it. No, they're gonna be dec I'm sure of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's definitely. They're definitely gonna put him in. I saw a thing that was like, whoa, this game has more characters than we thought it did, and it's just like it's all go to It's like fifty gokus. It's like kid Goku, uh, kid Goku, teen goku, Goku, mid goku, going through tax.
Speaker 2: Series right now? Now, name all the gokus. I think you probably could, if you really put your mind to think about it, you can name all the versions of.
Speaker 1: That's a really good question. Uh kid Goku.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So name them with their scan for their supers.
Speaker 1: Are we talking about Dragon Ball Goku or g T You gotta specified? Oh right, yeah, because there's dragon Ball Kid Goku, then there's Dark, there's normal kid Goku, and then there's I know, I remember Goku Mid being a thing, but I.
Speaker 4: Don't remember Goku sell Saga Goku. Okay, yeah, Goku Mid then there.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I just remember he was listened.
Speaker 2: That way dragon Ball Z. That's why it's middle dragon Ball.
Speaker 4: He's listened that way, but he's listened as a different character.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 4: That's so silly.
Speaker 2: But I think, you gotta, you, gotta, you, gotta, you, gotta, you gotta type it down thing because like it's gonna it's gonna get mixed up immediately.
Speaker 4: It swings handwriting on that thing. I'm gonna drop out the numbers. I think I know how many there are, actually.
Speaker 1: I I really I don't know if i've I'm not. I'm more how many culturally big into dragon Ball?
Speaker 2: How many numbers you how many do you think there are? Roughly, like just if you had to get brittish, I can name all of them and I'll go off of them.
Speaker 4: Because there's Ko can as well.
Speaker 2: That so so technically yes, because of super existing is the mid. Because there's Kid Gokul.
Speaker 1: Excluding Ko Canna, we're gonna exclude all of the sand for the super Saian farms.
Speaker 4: Those are not gonna doesn't just unnecessarily what the super Saians aren't because it's it's because it's like it goes super saying, because it's like four super saying one gokus, you know, four super Saian ones because four different recause it's like it's gonna be kid Goku Super Sian is gonna be made, Go go Super Sian is gonna be Dragon Ball super Go Super Saiying. There's gonna be and go go super Saiyan. You know, so what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: What are we talking? How many? How many just gokul characters you can select that are.
Speaker 4: Not very like not even not very so you can't even do like Roseanne all that gay ship you.
Speaker 2: Can do rose You're gonna do Goku Black, different character that's like a different character. Black is a different.
Speaker 4: Would you count Bardok and Turtless as gokus?
Speaker 2: Now I kind of would, but I okay, I mean, but you can't. Let's let's let's lay down all the if you count those and you're kind of go black because and.
Speaker 4: What didn't go tanks have to be because he looks exactly like Goten would be a different character technically, but so is Barok and fucking his dad, his dad and count got as well.
Speaker 2: Okay, that the count you're gonna count this is unbearable to people, and people literally.
Speaker 1: So I think if we're being conservative, let's not let's fun turtless Bardak. What about go black Goku Black counts and he's go literally like but because he's literally go in a different timeline Goku, So it counts base forms. I think there's at least not counting super Saiyans. I think there's a I think there's like nine okay, nine forms ago, so let's try to go through it now. No county fusions or turtlets or fucking you know.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So we got Goku from Dragon Ball.
Speaker 4: Then we got.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's gonna have teenage go Queza character that's.
Speaker 4: Not gonna be teenage Goku's never in anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, anything.
Speaker 2: So we got Dragon Ball Z Goku early mid.
Speaker 1: End.
Speaker 2: Then we got GT Adult Goku, we got GT Goku, we got Super Goku. Who's Super Goku, Go Dragon Ball Super one, I can gok okay Blue. Then we have Super dragon Ball.
Speaker 1: We have and then it's Gohu Black who black, And that's it, right, and that's and that's it. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 4: Now, So you're saying for sure, the because if we're being conservative, does.
Speaker 2: Beginning mid end is that they are all different characters?
Speaker 1: Can selec?
Speaker 2: I remember in the last one it was like early where he could just go Koka and he had like more of the Toriama s design where it was more rounded face. And then it's like mid where he looks like a steroid monster where he just has all them muscles and shit like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think that's about I think.
Speaker 4: That's about it. They're probably more than that. Can I think of more gokus than that?
Speaker 1: So yeah, that would technically be eight eighth.
Speaker 4: It's not ten, it's only eight. Well, let's so if you said you're doing Dragon Ball dragon Ball z uh one two three, right, that's three.
Speaker 1: That's four.
Speaker 4: There was the g T Kid one, right, yeah, and then there was the adult one from GT that's six, right, m and then you have Dragon Ba z Super that's seven, and then Goku Black. Wow, it's only okay, yeah, eight eight gokus.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. There's still a lot of good.
Speaker 2: It's still lots to mention all the fucking litvia forms that motherfucker had a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and those are like, those are characters themselves that you could pick.
Speaker 1: They're available. So so you have Super saying four, Super saying three, Super saying two, Super saying one.
Speaker 4: And you have Super saying god.
Speaker 1: Then you have Super saying saying god, Super saying yeah.
Speaker 2: It's at ultra instinct as well. I don't know what you're gonna be in the game they show yet it has to be.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine.
Speaker 4: Why would it not be in the game.
Speaker 2: It'd be crazy, they would be it would be d maybe okay, but I think the I think it's gonna be that will be in the game, mark my words. It would be weird if it wasn't.
Speaker 1: It was big.
Speaker 4: If they got Blue Go Geta, that's definitely gonna be in.
Speaker 1: Gojita, Vegeto, Bardock and Turtless, so many it's fucking crazy, probably Super saying Bardock. Fucking of course. I did. Look.
Speaker 2: I love I love me some Dragon Ball, but I understand, I understand what I'm looking at. I know what I'm looking at.
Speaker 4: I'm not there no myth in my mind about it. I'm uh yeah, I'm there for that.
Speaker 1: I'm be honest, man, I feel like, uh uh Fighter Fighter was a think.
Speaker 4: I'm good, that's it.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 7: I think.
Speaker 4: I don't think it doesn't need to be any better than this. I don't know, just yeah, that was exactly what I wanted, really.
Speaker 1: Kind I love. But the thing I love about it just having people over and playing with them, and this game just doesn't have that quite yet. Whether or not they'll fix that for pro PS five pro or whatever, I don't know, maybe, but like I just feel like, oh yeah, the PS five proation, Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 4: It is weird when I see people. I think people misunderstand when when people say get a PC instead, I think they misunderstand because I think they're trying to do like a one to one comparison. As far as like price and shit goes, You're not going to get a good PC for some of course. I think people keep missing, and I want people to I don't see anybody ever correcting and saying no, it's if you're gonna spend this much on a console, might as well just invest a few hundred dollars more on a PC. Because here's the thing. If you're buying something that expensive, you're probably charging credit in the first place. So if you're charging credit, what's a few hundred or just one thousand dollars more for this amazing an investment versus this console that you're noly gonna have for a handful of years before the next generation comes out? Right, So the idea is to at this point, you know what about your.
Speaker 1: Graphics car the PS six is like what you figure ninety eight, it's not that far away, And that's really not far because you figure we're halfway through the gene if they're putting this out now, right, So twenty twenty four years, probably another four because that's kind of how it was with the PSA because twenty wait before it was twenty sixteen, the Pro was the Pro was the Pro? Was it it twenty eighteen?
Speaker 4: No, No, twenty seventeen. The Pro was like twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen. I I thought it was twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: No, No, because I remember Reddad never did not spend a time. No, the Pro came out when the Pro came out. When I bought it, that was my first the first PlayStation that I bought, and we lived in the Glendale place. You never had a PS or regular PS four No, I always like played it at a friend's house or sixteen.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, Chris, you had this, you had the Spider. That was your first one. No, that was my second one. I gave my first one to Jalen.
Speaker 2: Remember was it a pro?
Speaker 4: It was a pro?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never owned I never owned the base PS four I promise you PS four pro.
Speaker 2: I thought that shit came out like twentyeight No, read that's that's when I got it at least then damn it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I got mine in twenty eighteen. I thought it came up.
Speaker 1: But you know, November tenth, twenty sixteen, the Pro I remember. I remember, I remember because I bought it. I bought it shortly before or shortly around the time that I got the switch, which like I got it a little bit later, but it was when we were living in the Glendale apartment stuff.
Speaker 2: I remember.
Speaker 4: Wait, you bought it around the switch.
Speaker 1: Around the like it was out for a while before I bought it, but I got it around the time I got it, so like you got it the mar and that was like March twenty seventeen, something like that, So it might have been like maybe a month or two before or like a month or two after, but it was. I remember living in that apartment with it, and we lived in that apartment from twenty summer of twenty sixteen to October of twenty seventeen.
Speaker 4: So fucking you're telling me that the regular one was only out for.
Speaker 1: Like three years.
Speaker 4: The regular one was it was twenty thirteen. Yeah, so it was out for like three years before the pro Yeah, I don't remember that at all.
Speaker 2: I got I got it was really quick, It was really PS four was immediately given.
Speaker 4: Remember December of.
Speaker 2: Christmas time, my Black Friday. I got my PS five.
Speaker 4: You got it? You got it?
Speaker 1: I think twenty sixteen Christmas, I think, or like around that time, because I remember you were playing it in the apartment.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I didn't get one earlier because I had a PS three and I broke in out, So I'm just not going to get one many times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you were playing it in our apartment. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then I was a fucking addicted to Skyramen fucking Overwatch.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 8: Fucking queer, queer, weird that it sucks gay for Watch over queer over there.
Speaker 1: It just took a minute. Took a second. It's so much better now, Wow, look we sculpted. But yeah, no, it's so you figure like, yeah, twenty twenty seven, twenty twenty eight is probably gonna be the next PlayStation.
Speaker 4: It's not. I don't know, it's not worth it.
Speaker 2: The lack of disk drive, I understand.
Speaker 4: Than eighty dollars if you want to have it, that's much more. Eighty bucks if you want to have it. It's eighty bucks for the disk drive. Yeah, so I honestly, how.
Speaker 1: Do you how do you?
Speaker 4: Wait, I understand it work. How do you you just plug it in?
Speaker 1: Like it's like a it's like modular, so you can swap it out, so you could take the disk drive out and then just put in what I think is just like a better hard drive or like more hard drive space or something. Yeah, I don't know. I don't really see a reason for it necessarily. It is like it's one of those high end kind of optional pieces of heart. Because even the PS four Pro only sold like that was like maybe ten percent of the PlayStation four is overall sales. So this is this is definitely four people who are just like they don't really see the value in a PC and they don't want one. They want a better PlayStation, and like, yeah, go ahead. I guess I don't really see the purpose in comparison to the PS four Pro, though, I gotta say, just because the whole point of this is to the whole point of this is to be like, oh, well you can get performance and quality. You don't need the mode switcher anymore. But for me, I'm like, my games could look like shit and run great, and I'm fine as.
Speaker 4: Long as they run well. For me, that's yeah, Like I don't give it.
Speaker 1: I play old games all the time, so I don't really care. As long as I can get that sixty. That's the most important feature from me in the video game now. So if games from now on continue to have like the option to go to performance, I'm just like, well, I I don't need. Like the whole point of the PS four Pro is that, like you got that choice. Like they used to do the thing before. It was just like no sixty, it's all quality, it's thirty, but it runs really well. But the PS four Pro is like, well, now you can choose. It's like, oh well, yeah, right, I want that choice. But now it's just kind of like, ah, you know, I'm being one for the show. I get traded.
Speaker 2: Like if I trade in my PS five and I get back an actual good, like substantial chunk off of it, I'm down. It's games probably like Hape, here's forty five cents.
Speaker 1: I think actually they would, I think right now people are but why would you train in for like four hundred Yeah? Like what what? Like I played games on my PlayStation.
Speaker 4: But granted, like when you have a computer that is so much significant, like I don't understand why.
Speaker 2: You why That's what Lilian keeps saying, just like.
Speaker 4: Well, just you personally, like a person that doesn't have a high end PC like you, I understand that they might be like I'll make that investment.
Speaker 2: It's it's you know what it is. It's the It's the same thing with the iPhones. It's it's the idea of the trying, oh this is the newest one, and I've broken free of that where even I've broken free of that where I'm like I don't really even care anymore. Like my iPhone, I have like a.
Speaker 4: Twelve thirteen, But if you're comparing it to that, then why are you considering any PSI pro I dont understand.
Speaker 2: Just honestly, simply for just getting another one, just like streaming a few times and use it as attack right off, I'm being honest, but I mean it's but also I can save the money as well. I'm probably not going to get it, depends what if there's some cool bundles. Hopefully there might be something if you're a collector. I understand that too.
Speaker 1: At the same time, YE like, I don't I like you hardware. I think obviously I'm on the show. I'm on a PlayStation show, so I'm gonna get it. Yeah, I also am in the market for another one because I want one for this office so I can stream it, because it's kind of annoying. I've been like playing a lot on PlayStation because I'm trying to plantin them stuff and it's just like I could be getting a lot more use out of this if.
Speaker 4: I could stream.
Speaker 1: It. Doesn't hurt that it's apparently gonna be but I'm sure it's gonna be better. I'm sure there's gonna be like a It's one of those things where it's like I don't know if that that video that they made just gonna buy it, and no, because it's like YouTube compression. Like I've seen games. We've all seen games like in trailers and then seen them running and you're like, what the fuck it looks so good running. And I'm sure that's going to be a situation too. It's like you're gonna see games like, oh wow, this looks really fucking great on base hardware, but there's no sexy way to show that off in a YouTube video. There's no real way that you have to see that, just like listen. But also here's the thing too, It's like seven hundred dollars is a lot, and I really I don't really see a good justification for that when you can just wait, if you're just like a normal player, I really don't see that.
Speaker 2: You have the console already.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's worth it. I don't think you're gonna need it. And also there's people like, if you really want to take advantage because people have large televisions now, they're not really getting all that they can. I think they really if they really want to, they need to switch to O D. They need it, they need to now, like if they it's too expensive though, So that's why most people don't have these big ass OLED TVs because they're thousands of dollars. But if you really want to get out of like so you have these machines that look phenomenal, but people are trying to play them on these big ass TVs, you're not really They're getting to a point where it's kind of like you have to. So it's probably I think it has to be. It depends on how much you spent.
Speaker 1: On the TV. TV has to be a LED television.
Speaker 4: If you have like you can know it was LED. But if it was really expensive, that's all I can say. If it was under if it was under a thousand dollars, thousand dollars, it's not it's not.
Speaker 1: No, there's no way.
Speaker 4: If if you have a big TV and a hundred thousand dollars, they lied to.
Speaker 1: You it was. It was definitely not our thoughts dollars. It's definitely more than a thought.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, you said it was more one thousand. So if if your TV is more than.
Speaker 1: That, don't remember because its pretty much everything. Would you think my TV is all LED? Your TV?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know how big it is. I don't know what your TV how big as your TV sixty if it's sixties.
Speaker 4: If it's in the sixties seventies and it was over one thousand dollars, then probably because I bought a like mine is not O lead about a sixty five for like four hundred bucks, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like if you're getting in the O lead though, that's easily fifteen hundred dollars or something, so like it's they're pretty expensive. Still once people switch over, I feel like people really get to truly experience, how like when you're seeing some stuff like shown back to you, like this looks so amazing, and then they're getting at a home and how come mine doesn't look like this? I'm like, well, you just kind of have to catch up a little bit. So I feel like, so it just needs to someone just needs to make the decision. And if you're gonna get a PS five pro, I hope you have a really good television too, so you can really take advantage of it. And also if not, maybe just wait for the PS six and by that time old Edge will be cheap, you know, So think about that.
Speaker 1: One thing I h one thing I will say is like the whole like dis drive thing. It's and people are like, I'm just gonna go to PC. It's like that has even fewer. Well, there's there's there's.
Speaker 4: Still have to buy a dis drive.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you still have to buy a Descriver or in all likelihood you're gonna go to Steam, yeah, which is all digit Like, I don't know, digital is the way things are going. Like you, They're still gonna make physical games. We still have CDs. Okay, so see physical games aren't going away. But everyone's dude, it's it's.
Speaker 2: No the the the digital the marketplace is gonna be. I think obviously we need to preserve physical media. We need to preserve physical media because right now I'm going through the thing where I had a bunch of games in my CS.
Speaker 4: I just can't get them anymore.
Speaker 2: Because I forgot to email it or something like that, or they shut down on the marketplace eventually, and those games was in the ether. That's money that spent that is just fucking floating around somewhere that no one can use. Just even if someone stole the account, it'd be better then the fact that.
Speaker 4: No one use them.
Speaker 1: That is frustrating.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I think there's a point in buying a game. You have a physical copy of I think that is a respectable thing to do, but it is just not the future.
Speaker 4: It's not it's at this point it's clearly just for collecting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, it's clear to me.
Speaker 4: And I almost feel pressure based absolutely, but I feel less.
Speaker 1: I feel like I wish, I wish I I I wish I got a physical copy of Concord. That's probably gonna be worth it. Don't know how much people are charging for Concord physical right, and see, but that's exactly it took it off already, it's already gone two weeks later.
Speaker 4: Dude, that ship was fucking that was incredible. That's uh, it's gonna be one of those studied things, right like in like in economics that I think this is gonna be like it really was it really, that's it. Well, it was just such a it was just such a perfect storm of Shiit of like an unfortunate two because really, when you think about it, it shouldn't have died that quickly the way that it did. But then at the same time, the perfect storm of ship, You're like, oh, you understand why I died so quickly. See, that's what like you have to like that's why I like buying physical ship me. It's more for the aesthetics than preservation. But that is cool as fuck. If you happen to be one of those people that body you're like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: If you want to complete PS. Five collection, that's gonna be a that's that's gonna be one. Yeah, you know, so like I like that nuts.
Speaker 4: When I look at you know, everybody here, when you look at your collection, you're like nice. Like when you just see your stuff lined up, you're like nice. And so that's the only reason.
Speaker 1: One of it's nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah here for me, like I read comics online, but I do love like I always eventually buy my trade paperback of my comics.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my fucking my my, uh yeah, oh my god. When when the when the series is whit they call it trades. Yeah, Like I don't know why my brain.
Speaker 6: Is like an omnibus or something like yeah, but yeah, but whatever, it's that she looks dope, it's all lined up.
Speaker 2: That is the one feature I have in my house. I have that, Like I don't none of my house is mine. It's the girl's house, the girl's house, And I'm like, you go to recording, you see like a d and d Ship and minis and the comic books, and I'm like, this is all I got? Is this me and you guys alone? Yeah right, it's a flowers and she fucking pumpkin affiede the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're makes me so upset. It sucks you don't have any test and say something. Fus.
Speaker 2: I gave him away for fucking happiness.
Speaker 1: So it's whatever I want, you know, I mean, it must be nice, bro.
Speaker 4: The collective split is crazy.
Speaker 1: The collection thing. Yeah, I'm kind of like because when I go home and I see like the my game collection because I left all of them at home, like at least all the boxes.
Speaker 4: Because I'm just like, it's kind of tedious to when.
Speaker 1: I first moved, when I moved from like Yonkers to Upstate and I had to pack all my games. I no, I just remember being like this is really tedious, and this is like the bulk of the packing is like getting all this shiit square. I was like, I'm good. So when I came here, I was like, I'm leaving this. I'm leaving this and shrine in my house safe here. Yeah it's fine, but I thought about that. I thought about going through like just as like a hobby just to do something, almost like in the way that people paint Warhammer mitties. I thought about like trying to for all the games that I have on Steam and all the digital games that I have on PlayStation, all the digital games that I have an Xbox, almost like maybe like buying a bunch of empty cases and like printing the art and like doing shit just to build like you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Like build like a custome. Well, I wasn't gonna burn.
Speaker 1: It's more about the boxes having like like a show, because even I just forget do I have that? Like even I'm like, do I own this? Because I'm on everything, Bro, can you do that? I'm sure maybe most computers don't have discrives, but just the thing is that, like I don't think I have one. I just don't.
Speaker 4: I actually agree with him where I'm more I'm more concerned about the box the case, oh for sure, because I have I have like all the fucking games digitally.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: I even thought I thought, I was like, did I let somebody borrow my Assassin's Creed Odyssey. I was thinking for a long time, and then when I finally pick plugged in my PS four like, oh no, it's digital. I just forgot I thought I had it because for me, it's like and I was like, oh, I think I would have bought physical because to me, I like, I like the case, right, but I kind of don't like the fact that I have. I'm married to the disc.
Speaker 1: And then I got to make sure the disc is is okay and the disc doesn't degrade, and then I can I could lose the disc and then I have Oh, if I want to play it, I have to go up and like fucking you know what I mean, It's so convenient to just start ship up.
Speaker 4: But I do miss the case, you know. I mean, I'm like, maybe I'll just buy a.
Speaker 1: Bunch of cases and maybe like I don't print out since I don't know, I'm curious.
Speaker 2: I'm very weird as I'm also I'm in the middle because I have like physical media is so important to me because I feel like physical media is what truly helped me get into the mediums I love, you know, like everything I really enjoyed.
Speaker 1: I got you were gonna throw a gun at me or something that throw too quickly, but it shoots after it makes contact. That is that's like a porter that was a gun, that shot gun gun. It's so stupid.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like it's so important to have physical media. I just I don't because I don't think I would have gotten anything.
Speaker 4: I was not wrong, man, I would only I would never write.
Speaker 2: But I definitely wish that if I just it was all digital, because I would have been so much like I wish I kept more of my physical media.
Speaker 4: For sure, I was going to.
Speaker 1: Keep it going physical media.
Speaker 4: Two games I sold, like I had a fifty and I sold them. I want to pay the bills. It was, you know, I quit some job. So then I was just like to be real, but it sucks. That's good that ship. I was like, I can't believe it because there's some games that like I'm not gonna find these again. Like it was one of those things where it's like, Okay, I can find a RESONU belfour, I can find like the big games, but like there's like oh, Dracking Guard, Like I'm not gonna find that, dude, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 2: Find Like there's something that makes me so sad. I know that game is probably worth mad money right now.
Speaker 4: It's like, well there you go, deaf jam I wish I still had that fire for New York.
Speaker 1: You know, I know I can.
Speaker 4: Back to have you heard that?
Speaker 2: You saw that? El like what the I was.
Speaker 4: Like, yes, people understand how fucking dope this game is.
Speaker 2: And because that's fucking good.
Speaker 1: It's not a good strategic game, but like it is, just that's a good.
Speaker 2: Sloop dog tap dancing on someone's back and the doing a backflip is one of my favorite moments in video games perpetually.
Speaker 1: I just, man, I I can't fucking believe Deaf jam Icon, the third one that was I don't even remember the third one.
Speaker 2: It's the biggest pilot ship.
Speaker 4: I so I stole that game from Amazon right when I worked at Amazon, because you know, fuck Jeff Bezos, Like, but hey, also shout out to Amazon.
Speaker 1: They gave me.
Speaker 4: They gave me a refund for something that was well outside of the refund thing. I called them and I was like, yo, because I I was telling you guys, I I fun give them the money.
Speaker 1: We'll exactly.
Speaker 4: I got lazy and I bought I just I was like, I'm gonna buy this PC from cyber Park is a really good deal and something's wrong with it, and we can't figure out what it is. I thought it was the motherboard swapped it out. Wasn't the motherboard. And I was like, hey, you guys want to try to swap anything else out. But they're like, oh, well, the only problem would probably be the motherboard, so I don't see a reason to swap anything else out. And I'm like, well, you want to just try anyway, you know, like you know what. He's like, it'll be hard to get it approved. They're like, I can't think I can give you another army and I'm like, wait, just fucking but I couldn't figure out what it was. I was saying, could you just swap out the fucking processor or something? Because I swapped out the graphics card I put in my thirty sixty and it was still doing the same problems. They swapped up the motherboard, So I'm like, what the fuck's the problem? Anyway, Long story short, I just called Amazon. I was like, yeah, you just take this thing back.
Speaker 2: I don't want any more computer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And first I was kind of was like no, because you know, fucking Ashley, but her real name is san Deep. She fucking answered, and I was like, fuck, like, she's not gonna give a fuck enough to help me. She's just trying to get by, you know. But then she actually was like, hold up, I got you, and so shout out her not shadowt fucking Amazon.
Speaker 1: Dude, shout out people making people's days better, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, shout out like she literally didn't really have to help me because my ship was totally out of warranty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, He's like, I got my twenty eight I and it was fucked out of the box. I was like, you gotta be kidding. Such an expensive card of the time too.
Speaker 4: That's all I'm like, Damn, man, I can't fuck it.
Speaker 2: I'm never again fuck graphics cards and how much they fucking costs.
Speaker 4: Man, It's insane.
Speaker 1: It's honestly the main reason why. Like I just kind of I see you just kind of like fuck it. Yeah, I'm just like whatever, my PC is strong enough for what it is.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna whatever now that I'm going back to me to change and change it. Until then, fucking.
Speaker 2: Let it ride.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna wait so long before I changed. I have to change it thirty eighty right now. I think I should be fine for like thirty eighty. You are fine.
Speaker 4: I have a thirty sixty, which is actually fine too. Like I was, I was running Wukong and at very high and it was actually okay. Yeah, I couldn't put Space Marine. Looks crazy on that that game, dude, on my PC. It looks like a fucking movie's happening. Yeah, it's insane. I'm a little sad. I'm a little sad. Built upgrade and monitor. And then I had the forty seventy. I was like, actually, compared to the thirty sixty, I was like, oh wow, so I'm a little sad. So I think I'm gonna just return the PC, get my money back, and I will just buy it just one card and then leave it for because everything else is fine. It was just I just wanted to have. I was giving that PC to Jojo, like here you go, you can finally stop. He's in your gay little laptop, you know. And then uh, now I feel bad because I'm like, that's sorry to my ship back I gave.
Speaker 2: I gave Lily's cousin my computer because he's like he scause he's he's actually a cybersecurity so he at for his job. He genuinely needs a computer. Yeah, And I was like I might as well get a new one. So I got mine, and then we started doing a show in person and I'm like, well, I can open Balder's gay three four times on this I guess that's cool, but I don't even use it enough because I don't know if PC game. I haven't connected the PC gaming the way I like people have you. I just don't have that connection with it yet. I'm like, I like it.
Speaker 9: I don't have yeah, because because I get the because I get the fucking I get to turn fucking I just turned Lee into a fucking, lactating, fucking woman with three dicks.
Speaker 2: You know, that's hilarious to see that being played. But like the dumb ship I do.
Speaker 4: After I beat the games, it's just like it's and then the stupid tiktoks always draw me back in this ship because then I'll see things. I keep seeing people do the crazy shit in Mercenaries and Reson before, and I'm like, like, the the modding and Mercenary, it's next level, the dumbest fucking shit I've ever seen people modding in like everything attacking them at once, and ship like just things that.
Speaker 1: Should like I play.
Speaker 2: I played Mercenaries last night. I play mercenaries all the time because every time I get mad, I'm like, I'm gonna go beat up conquerors, and I go and I beat Spanish people. I want to make them black somehow. I want to make them.
Speaker 4: Black, black and Spanish.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like beating up my uncles really cool. Yeah.
Speaker 4: The Piece, yeah, I don't know. I don't have I don't have that connection to it yet.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I try, I really try to, like, because I have fun playing Piece of games. I'm not like somebody's like I don't want to play them, but like I've only fallen in love with maybe three games on PC really like, like I really want to play this all the time. I'd rather just go play console. It's going to get I think.
Speaker 1: The thing for me is like it's it's simple and it works more often than it doesn't. Like there's like a lot of times that I want to play a game and I'm just like there's like some fucking I gotta update the drivers, and then I'm immediately pulled out of the mood of even wanting to play play it in the first place. Stuff like that.
Speaker 4: This is my.
Speaker 1: Office, Like I just work in here, so it's just kind of like I kind of want to be in my living room and chill. And I got that. There's way, I know you can set up a PC in the living room, and I get it, like it's kind of inelegant, you know.
Speaker 4: No, I know how a lot of people working on your rig they also don't want to relax on their rig too.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 4: That is some things that I've thought about that ship myself. And I actually felt nice using the steam deck on the couch and yeah, and fucking up things.
Speaker 1: We praised that thing, so it's cool. Ash, Yeah, I haven't. We haven't followed up with you. Yeah, I haven't it.
Speaker 4: I've just been so I haven't done anything special to it. But I've just been like playing some casually like I was.
Speaker 1: I've been.
Speaker 4: I'm obsessed with the NBC two right now. I'm just I feel like I'm going insane because I'm like, oh no, I'm watching hours of content and playing and so I look like an insane person that if you look on this computer screen or you look on the television, it's just like this crazy ship. And then I'm money, So I look like a crazy person.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh no, I gotta looking up a guy. I'll play.
Speaker 2: I've definitely done that looking up a guy I'm playing the game at the same time.
Speaker 1: I did that for I did it for like some of the MASSIVECT trophies because I Platinum too.
Speaker 2: Oh that's dope.
Speaker 1: Nice. Yeah, that was the one that I was like, if I'm gonna plant them any of these, it's too for sure. Three.
Speaker 4: Also, who smashed? Who's smashing?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 4: Oh, Jacob. I don't think I did it.
Speaker 1: I don't think. I think I just kept going because I did started something with Lea in the first game, and I was like, I guess you didn't smash. She's fine with it, bro.
Speaker 4: I just didn't care like I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was so this time, Like the first the first time I played Bassa, I was an asshole and I would I would, I was. I was trying as much shit as possible. But this time I was like, I actually was like I've got a word like I was like, I was really so into it.
Speaker 2: I was like, cold, but you really are beat him? You were like, I'm gonna, I really ycause there's there's more things happening.
Speaker 1: Because I've played that way so many times, you know, I've I've done the mass effect, like sweat run I felt this time.
Speaker 4: I was like, war, if my peepe don't get touched, bro, I'll be too distracted.
Speaker 1: I lost Jack's loyalty though, how because I didn't have enough paragon points or renegade points to like settle an argument between her and Miranda.
Speaker 4: Oh so you so you guys all right? So I was like fuck, oh because you had a side with somebody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so I was just like that I cheated at that point because I was like, I'm so far into this game. I want a platinum it. How can I avoid her dying? And so I looked it up. There is there are ways.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you have, like say, have somebody escort you ba't really can't.
Speaker 1: You can't put her in charge of anything basically, right is basically what boys down because she'll die.
Speaker 4: She's just did you ever did you have the problem? I don't know, maybe because maybe they fixed it, because it was definitely a bug and like say specifically Mordan would just die like he would just it would just be like, oh, some of the people didn't make it. And when it would cut to that part when it's the end, you know, when you're running back and then things are exploding some of the people that make it, and it'll just show more than dead and you're like, I have loyalty, there was no reason, but he'll just die for no reason.
Speaker 6: I mean I didn't have I didn't run into that problem, so they must have fixed it. But this was a problem back in the day. So you'd have to run your suicide mission again because he would just sometimes randomly that.
Speaker 2: People could die. The mission was crazy and it was like, Oh, people aren't supposed to die here. I was so confused. I was like, people die like sometimes. I lost like four characters, and I'm like, what.
Speaker 4: Dude, you can, like, if you can't lose, you can lose everybody. You can actually even die a shepherd. Yeah yeah, and then there's just no mass. Yeah, so you can. I thought it was built for you to dude.
Speaker 1: If you it's an Easter Egg death essentially. Dude, if you I'm not even exaggerating. If if you play that game with the goal of fucking up the suicide run, the suicide run is hilarious.
Speaker 4: It's those people falling left and right, they're dead, you get laid, the ship gets lasered, and people ship falling on people instantly it's fucking hilarious. It is why they don't upgrade your ship, don't do any loyalty missions.
Speaker 2: What we don't even have characters, don't even have some of the characters. Yeah, so you can don't even have Zaid, you won't have a freak.
Speaker 4: Yeah so you so basically everyone that's that.
Speaker 1: I don't know about Consumian Zaid because they're not in base mass of two. I don't remember if there's a way to fuck them.
Speaker 4: Up, but they probably. I think there is a way. I think they all. I think they die on the ship before you land, and if you don't upgrade your ship, and then it just explodes or something, and then so everybody, everybody dies, and then Shepherd doesn't make the jump when you're supposed to make the job.
Speaker 1: He makes the jump, and then they're getting shot at and there's something and then he falls and tells Joker, please tell everybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something like and then it ends, and then.
Speaker 1: The game ends as if as if three you're gonna play his Joker's kind of how that game ends, like Jokers.
Speaker 4: Like looking at the like looking out. So it's like a little cool little thing. Just like in the third one, you can fuck up. If you know how, you have the choices, right, Yeah, so you can not choose anything by shooting at the little catalyst kid?
Speaker 1: Wait what Yeah?
Speaker 4: So shoot, I would have done that. Yeah that was.
Speaker 1: How did you not organically try it? That kid?
Speaker 2: I hated that thing because I was like, oh, let's.
Speaker 4: It's that kid.
Speaker 1: From the beginning. I was like, I can't believe they did this. They ruined my experience.
Speaker 4: I'm like, it's like Contact, that's a stupid movie, Like I'm gonna project ship that you know, onto you. And it was almost like that in a way that I'm going to project this stupid kid that's been plaguing you as censily and I'm like, fuck this. So I shot at the Candy's like fuck he says far and like it gets all like distorted, and then they destroy everything and then there's like a like a little I watch it, go do it, go do it. Just watch it, watch it. You don't have to play it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to play that whole seventy five hour game again. No, just watch it on YouTube. It's fucking wild. Like I'll do it and I'll report back.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: I'm fifteen hours in already, I go.
Speaker 2: Because I was like, oh, I've come so far, might as well save the universe. That's why I was.
Speaker 4: I was like, I might as well save the universe. I mean at the end, I might as Like.
Speaker 2: The idea of that is like doing all the ship getting so high Paragon and being like.
Speaker 6: No, no, I gotta know something.
Speaker 1: Long yeah.
Speaker 4: With so Legions Loyalty mission, what did you do with the Heretics?
Speaker 1: Do you remember? Oh?
Speaker 4: I so you can keep them alive. I think I rewrote them. Well kill them if you want the best ending in three for that arc. Yes, I don't care about Legion at all, to be honest with you, But okay, okay, if you don't, okay, that's fair. If you don't care about Legion, then I guess the If you don't know, did you ever complete three? I beat it once. I really remember.
Speaker 1: Legions still fucking death with the flashlight heads.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah.
Speaker 4: Other you have to in his Loyalty mission, you have a choice on yes, say you reprogrammed the Heretics or you destroy them, and your choice significantly affects Legion's arc in the third game like but not just Legion like, and that's why it's so significant. It effects it well, it is so, it is so it is such a brilliant thing that they did in the game that I actually the first time I played Mass Effect too, so I made the mistake of thinking, well, yeah, I'm not a heartless I don't want to destroy all these people. But then it significantly if you're a fan of Legion. I don't want to say anymore because since you don't remember, I want you to be surprised. Yeah, yeah, I'll look forward to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's because I really remember so little, like as I'm going through. But I also don't know if it's just because because I felt the same way about two for the first ten hours, because I was like, who the fuck is consuming really weird? So I don't know if that's kind of what's happened? Was there?
Speaker 4: DLC like that? That the only thing though, you would be like, so you'd be like, who the fuck's Javic? Have you met Javiac yet? Because you can do that almost immediately Javoc Okay, wait, no, no, no, that sounds familiar. He's the Jamaican alien, the Prothian. Oh oh yeah, yeah already. Oh yeah, so that's see. I thought that's how you would have been because he was DLC way later. So then oh wow, So it was really stupid because they I remember.
Speaker 1: Being like, I don't remember this, but I also don't remember a lot of what came before.
Speaker 4: I have very little, Like.
Speaker 1: Two was the one that I was really obsessed with, and then three I polished it off. I looked at my my achievements from like back on the three sixty to just to see like how long was I fucking with Massive Fact three? And it was like I started it in like August and then I finished it in like March of the next year, and I was definitely not playing thoroughly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like bouncing in and out. So I have like a very fragmented memory of three.
Speaker 1: Interesting. Yeah, so it's just kind of new to me again.
Speaker 4: And one of the reasons why people are so upset about that game too because of how vanilla it was where Javic okay, not significant, but also it would be nice if he was in the game from the beginning, just because like, okay, he's a fucking prothean. And then there's the Leviathan DLC, which explains where the Reapers came from. So imagine that's what I'm doing now, that's fucking game and you never knew what the reapers were. Yeah, so it's it's stupid. I'm like, bro, that was vanilla. That's why a lot of people are like, I didn't learn anything in this game. And then I saw there was no fucking fruit, you know. They added that that extended thing when you you know, at the end of the free DLC. Yeah, so it was just like people are like, Yeah, people are like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: They were say, the Citadel DLC? So is that is that like retroactive DLC? Yeah, and so that was the last DLC they released it.
Speaker 2: They released it.
Speaker 4: They released it in two parts and it is or at least you had to download in two parts or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever. It It was just.
Speaker 4: Like, you know, because it was cool that you can beat it just before you do like the main mission or something, because you're just getting short leave, right and uh have you had You're not far enough to do it yet, right has uh has have they have? They said that you you've earned short leave?
Speaker 1: Because that's basically no, I uh I'm doing right now?
Speaker 4: What the fuck am I doing?
Speaker 1: I'm in the middle of this Leviathan that I found jazz already. Yeah, I mean I'm fifteen hours and like I'm not like, yeah, it's not like the very beginning, but I don't think it's necessarily superent.
Speaker 4: Right now, who's the white who's the who's the old white guy? I forget his name, Not Anderson, because there's Admiral Anderson. Huha, No, he's the just the the admiral guys whatever. It's the guy that that's above he he gives you what. He's been there since the beginning. I just can't remember his name right old white.
Speaker 1: Guy doesn't even sound familiar the way doesn't the whole, but he's the he's the one that like he'll you'll you normally you'll hear his voice.
Speaker 2: Hacket. There you go.
Speaker 1: So Hackett gives you guys shot leave and that's how you can activate the Citadel DLC, which is like, so that's just yeah, I'm trying to I'm at a choice. I'm right now, I'm at a choice that I remember, which is like more than in the whole genopage thing. Now I'm like, okay, so I remember this. So now I'm gonna try and polish off everything that I don't recognize. Before I go and do this, because this feels significant interesting the aliens. The genofage is the virus that affects the Krogan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that makes it almost impossible. It makes them like mega infernal. I'm wondering, what did you do in the second one for like Morgan's loyalty mission affects how that that plays out.
Speaker 1: It's so cool how they were all even just like running running through like the Grissom Academy and like seeing, uh, that guy that you saved in Overlord.
Speaker 4: Yeah this is and they played the music again too until kind of if you remember, like this overload music, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like that was disturbed. The ending of the Overload deal is really fucking disturbing. Like actually it was actually like one of the I remember being like this is crazy. I kind of wanted to just put him down, said I saved him. I was figured, I figured this is going to play into something, right, and it did. I was like, oh shit, this is sick. But so uh what I did for Morton's thing and.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like say yeah, because there's the there's the information. Yeah, so I told him to.
Speaker 1: I think the save it in case because I remember, because this is just something that I've always felt just like better to have it and not need it, and then Shepherd says that verbad him. I was like, perfect, it's exactly. I've never felt one to one with the guy cool Shepherd. God fucking damn it. I want to be you Shepherd so bad. But I don't remember how, Like I really I have no memory of like how my initial play through a Master Factory went. Like it's all like like Men in Black from me, Like I don't remember anything. Yeah, it's just kind of cool.
Speaker 4: It makes me want to play, and you keep talking about it, and then I'm like, god, damn it, Iosia.
Speaker 1: I'm one hundred hours into the collection. Yeah, like I put like one hundred and five hours into like the legendary edition, and I'm midway through three or something.
Speaker 4: It's just giving me the bug because it's been because I you know, the last time I played I played one during the Pandemic when it came out, and then I played just the intro to too, because I just wanted to feel it. And then that's it, because of course I.
Speaker 2: Played the funk out of two. When I started playing two the second time, I just couldn't put it down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just use a mega playable game.
Speaker 4: I really just like some of the missions, and it's some of them like the the main in three is the only game that were the main quest or actually good because the main ones like the suicide missions dope, don't get me wrong, right, but like in a lot of the main missions are kind of like all right, and you like doing a lot of side ship, you like doing all the loyal missions in two three, Like my favorite point is being on Leara's planet, and uh in three, like that mission is fucking I don't think you've.
Speaker 1: Hit it yet.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, but that mission, to me, it just the feeling. It's like it's a feeling that you haven't really felt in that game yet, maybe the intro of two, but like it's just like this despair and there's something about it that is so.
Speaker 1: I'm like, damn, your dad threatened me. Also, oh yeah, in the bar, I was like, I was like, like you have like a paragon option.
Speaker 4: I was like, I'm not gonna hit you in front of your daughter, but like.
Speaker 2: You're a fucking did I hit him?
Speaker 1: You didn't hit him? Now I have a ward to win.
Speaker 2: Did you did you hit your doesn't work and your anger is like, I gotta see I'm playing who I wish I was?
Speaker 1: Did you would not get sidetracked? Did you hit the reporter? I don't even think I've found her yet in all the games. Actually, are you serious?
Speaker 4: I have not talked to.
Speaker 1: This person once.
Speaker 2: She likes she's so Chris.
Speaker 1: She's not joking name.
Speaker 2: In the first game, when you're in this and she's like, hey, can I talk to you for a second, She's.
Speaker 1: Fucking trying to get your attention, You're.
Speaker 4: Like, no, Commander Shepherd. You're like, I have a warn to winning.
Speaker 1: I remember, I remember it now. In the first one, I did like I I just told her. I was like, I'm sick of these So you didn't even I was a paragon, and yeah I was. I was like, these people are holding me the fu back FU these people. But then after that, I haven't engaged with her at all.
Speaker 4: Okay, she calls there, You're like, shut up. I knock her out every time I disingenuination. It's funny because she I think the third one, she actually misses one of your punches. She actually slips one of them before you hit her. It's fucking amazing because she's like, oh, I'm ready, I've been snocked out in two prior games, and then so she slips one and then you'd like get her the second time.
Speaker 1: It's so funny, especially if you're male ship.
Speaker 6: You're just punch the ships like the future baby.
Speaker 1: You could still have a paragon reading by the end, do everything right, but punches women. You're fine, You're going to Heaven's hard mouth. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I thought Sarah was such a cool bad guy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I thought Sara was like the lamest one really, like he's just like, I don't know, it's you expectively retro retroact because I played bad like one last so seeing Sarah, it's like you're just a turnin, all right. It's just kind of like he's so even in comparison to some of the sides that even just like a rack night queen or something. It's just like, all right, Saren, And I thought Sam was cool as fun. Yeah, he's fine.
Speaker 4: I'm just remembering more and more of the some parts of the three that I'm like, damn that game fucking.
Speaker 1: There's parts that I like it so far. It's really good.
Speaker 4: There are missions that you haven't hit yet that I'm waiting for you to hit because like I'm just remembering these key moments where I'm like, this was so like grandiose to me, Like I'm thinking of some ship that I don't want to like say it because even if you remember some of it, it won't feel.
Speaker 1: As good as you just experiencing it again. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm like, you know when you when you beat it again, we gotta come back. And I think I really think it'll be a while.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is the.
Speaker 2: Mountain rush More of RPG characters is that game Dragon Age three?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but by where fucked up?
Speaker 2: Those three games doing too well the Pinnacle character like Cat Companions being like really cool characters and having depth. Those three games just do it better than anything supposed to. The fun, the people you are around, that's a plus.
Speaker 1: It's really yeah, like and even like the nitpicks that I have about it, it's really more for like UI stuff. Yeah, Like it's just like because it is a little bit it was.
Speaker 2: Now, but those same games were just uprights to what game standards are now, they'd be like perfect games.
Speaker 4: I wish that they would do like the Last of Us, like they just keep sucking.
Speaker 2: They just keep the game eight times, you're like, wow, it's better. Every time I got to buy your house. There's like eight copies of the game.
Speaker 1: To cond I would do it too. I'm shameless in that way. I would.
Speaker 2: I would buy these fucking remastered.
Speaker 4: But I don't do that. Man, I wish I did.
Speaker 1: I don't do it. For a while, you wish you did? Did?
Speaker 4: I wish I could do it?
Speaker 2: But I'm like, I mean you, but you at least own Skyrim for every console, right, i'n SKYM for Switch.
Speaker 1: I know you don't know it's yours. I do, and you have it.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been giving it so long, I haven't. I thought it was.
Speaker 4: I thought it was that when has something so long they think it's.
Speaker 1: There, you can keep it. I guess I'm not gonna There's no shot I'm gonna play Skyrim on the Switch again, especially now that I have a Steam. But but for that brief period of time on planes portable Skyrim, yeah, good ship.
Speaker 2: I don't know how people could sleep at night, know when the dragon boards run around, even the ship they're doing, they don't know that has to be it, that has to be the dragon board.
Speaker 4: They hear rumors and then they could be like it's probably not true and it.
Speaker 6: Comes by BOMs amazing, kills you and trapped the soul and amaze. Yeah, but I'm trying to play new games and it just pulls me. I just I'm like, oh, a boot up fucking Skyrim, A good play three.
Speaker 2: It's like, play eight games forty six times. I didn't even I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, I didn't even intend to do it. I was just kind of like I was. I finished one for the first time, and then I was like, well, I'm already, I'm already here. I might as well do to again because I love to. And then I got deep into it and I was like I should plan him this like.
Speaker 4: Lost, that's two is done and it's only one more game left.
Speaker 1: That whole is really good, but like, yeah, there's there's something about I know two was all loyalty missions, but like it's also kind of like the point, so it's kind of yeah. Yeah, So for me, I'm like that that beginning and that ending are so good that it's like it's it's it's a rare thing when a game begins as well as it ends, because there's a lot of games that start off really well and end fine or terribly. There's a lot of games that start off whatever and and great, Like Doing twenty sixteen is another one where like Dune twenty sixteen starts off perfectly and then at the end you're like, oh, I mean all right, you know, just kind of ends it's fine. But like Master of Fact two is like starts off so good and then it ends so good, it's perfect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like it's too good Man, cool character he was.
Speaker 1: I forgot how much I liked him in that game. His voice is perfect, by the way, for a character like that Martin Sheen, like when he was thrown off a building and fucking departed, I think, I.
Speaker 4: Think getting killed often.
Speaker 1: I love that movie.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 4: I like Martin Sheen. Like his son sucks, but like you know.
Speaker 2: I like that Charlie she called his white wife the N word. I'll always be, always be one of the best moments in mine.
Speaker 1: I I do like that. I I caught he said it out of anger.
Speaker 4: I caught his Alex Jones interview live, and I'll never forget that. I was working at I was working for the City of Glindell actually, and I was like, I used to some water water I know, right, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know, but I was. I was working there following orders. Yeah, long story short, I just had a I was like, I'm so fucking bored. They said, let our medians do donuts on the highway and I said, fine, yeah, yeah, I was the one that can you imagine? Yes, I can wed.
Speaker 2: There live it, so yeah, I cant imagine something that disastrous going on and then them being surprised after that car gets hit.
Speaker 1: What's going on here? What happened?
Speaker 2: Bro? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Bro? What happened?
Speaker 2: Bro? My fucking f bro? The oh man, We've only done one questions brilliant.
Speaker 1: We spent a lot of time on It's hard enough to talk about mass efactor a lot.
Speaker 4: This effect.
Speaker 1: This episode is the mast effect.
Speaker 4: This We're not even gonna name this anything.
Speaker 1: This episode is gonna be called mass Effect, be called the snark tank.
Speaker 2: It was. We talked about mass effect and dragon Ball Effect.
Speaker 4: Dragon Ball and Trump Ryan Ruth and then.
Speaker 1: And then Ryan mass Effect.
Speaker 4: I forgot that was today.
Speaker 1: I don't get. I don't get that guy has to be what everybody should be.
Speaker 2: That is literally a theory, that's literally theory that he marries eventually though him.
Speaker 4: But the other guy from Bewitch they're gay, that both of them are gay. That was the theory you got, because you would be sucking that witch with that twitchy nose and ship you'd be twisting on your day and ship like.
Speaker 1: The fact that.
Speaker 2: Downloaded all back.
Speaker 1: She'd be like, isn't it like? I think one of them was Major Nelson Nielsen or something. I can't Major Nelson's the Xbox Live guy's I remember, it's closed. His name is Closepox lives, Major Nelson.
Speaker 2: Dude, It's so crazy how much of those shows I watched when I wasn't even close to be I don't even think my mom was alive when shows were airing.
Speaker 4: Maybe, yeah, you're not even a genie? Yeah?
Speaker 1: How crazy is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Why did you watch?
Speaker 1: You're not a genie? Yeah? It's stupid, waste the time. Papa Jesus read and he says, hey, hey, hey boys. Growing up, I always knew Shakira had some European in her because of her skin color, but I recently found out she's Spanish in Lebanese, so zero percent Colombian. This was my A C D C is Australian moment.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: This was just like Colombian national.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys didn't know that she wasn't she wasn't Latin, she was American.
Speaker 4: I don't care, I know that.
Speaker 2: How why would I know that? Why would you?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Why would you?
Speaker 2: Especially you know that.
Speaker 4: But it's like if she like reps Colombia or she's from like, how would you would probably just assume she's Colombian or something.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I assumed Combia.
Speaker 1: I assume that she thought she did.
Speaker 4: I thought she was an artist that was popular. Let's let's little, I'll look it up real quick.
Speaker 1: Well, so he continued to say. So with that being said, have you ever been totally caught off guard when you found out some someone's ethnic background? I think really the a c there was something else recently, heeds to me off guard. That one's funny, there was some.
Speaker 4: There was something being ambiguous jay Z being Japanese, we already went over there, right, No, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, like I mean, it doesn't surprise me that she's not that she cares not Columbia. I figured just she was Spanish.
Speaker 2: And Swami was absolutely was crazy. That's insane.
Speaker 4: He's not Indian at all, like it says secure blah blah, Blah is a Colombian singer, so she must be might be from she's a Columbia nationalist, but like so like that's that? That so to me, I'm like it would surprise somebody, like how would you know that she's Lebanese and Spanish? Like, how the fun would you know that unless you're like a fan.
Speaker 2: Of herse you know who's funny? Make nigga go mad?
Speaker 1: My nigga, My nigga.
Speaker 10: Nigga, you talking you nigga, nigga, nigga.
Speaker 1: That fucking suck. No niggas, no.
Speaker 2: Niggas.
Speaker 1: Don't waste the gray matter.
Speaker 4: You know it's hilarious. You just don't want to laugh at it. It's so I gotta.
Speaker 2: So focused on saving these I.
Speaker 4: Really have to stop the rapers I.
Speaker 1: Wake up, I will say, yeah, I don't know, man, I'm uh, it's my sole focus.
Speaker 2: If you role played too hard, you probably can't play D and D because he'll be like, no I can.
Speaker 1: It's just like this time I can't.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: We gotta stop the fu. We gotta kill him.
Speaker 1: Gave away, gave away, drain that homo's balls, the slime of rubbing cocks by black f sler, I.
Speaker 2: Don't know what this is black f slur.
Speaker 1: I don't know anyway, he says, good day, snark Areno, it's a long time patron hope hopefully first time question answer ask her. I have a friend who somewhat recently told me a story about how his family had a recording of I think his very first Christmas but that a few years later, But that a few years later. So what but that a few years later? So when he was like five or six, Oh, he's writing like he like he's speaking to us. It was a little bit tricky, okay, But that a few years later, So when he was five or six, he taped an episode of Big Bank Theory over that recording, thus losing it for what I thought was the funniest reason possible. So you guys have any stories of stupid, mostly innocent ship that you did as a kid that could only have been done when you because you were a kid. First of all, that sucks to lose like a home movie for Big Bank Theories. I almost don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I could totally believe it. Who would record the not us? That show was one of the most popular shows ever on time. I believe I've seen the numbers.
Speaker 1: I don't believe was that show big at a time when people were taping over things though.
Speaker 4: That's kind of what's confusing about it.
Speaker 1: But maybe he used that. Maybe that was like their means. And it's interesting because are you like in Brazil where they just got the green Cast, they just got the Dreamcast and the favelas they were so behind for I think two does well there still we're good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't it, you know, like that some fucking random I mean.
Speaker 1: I really do think, like I swear to god, that's true. They're they're like playing Marvelus Captain on Dreamcast. Like you know, there's people that do it ironically.
Speaker 4: They know they unronically because they're like, oh, this is the best version of Marvels Captain too. But them, they don't have any choice. They're just still playing.
Speaker 2: The fighters down there, bros. They don't have the money to play anything else. There's three characters, like fuck it, we're playing of fighters.
Speaker 4: Playing ninety eight. It was just play K ninety eight. That's all they have. Cows come home like cows come home dancing like fucking Brazilian and then they're all that's the all they can do is either play ko F ninety eight or try to join the UFC. There's literally the only two options they have.
Speaker 2: Those are your only two people soccer.
Speaker 4: They do try to do soccer, but like there's too many of them doing soccer, and then they just don't let.
Speaker 1: Any of them.
Speaker 4: Like when if your name is a Messi or like Ronaldo, they don't care anymore, so you have to change your name to.
Speaker 1: Even have it.
Speaker 4: Ronaldo is Brazilian, right, I have no idea.
Speaker 1: I actually don't know anything. No.
Speaker 4: Messi is Argentina and Chilean. Chilean is the Argentina Chilean.
Speaker 2: I think Argentina and I like him. I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure he's got a little Nazi blood, but that's why he's so good.
Speaker 2: They really don't like dude. The Latin America is not a fan Argentina. I think it's so hilarious.
Speaker 4: They're kind of Man, you saw this, Uh where was I? I was just at some store and then the fucking the most Mexican guy you can see, just with the messy jersey on, and I'm just like, god, man, you probably like soccer. I mean, well, but he's like Messi you know, he doesn't like soccer. He just liked the jersey. He just likes all this looks cool. He's like, I like that, and it has like some stupid like insurance company.
Speaker 2: Like jerseys is so stupid. It's like the post remember the all those back in the day. We like polo Japan. It's like, I don't care about Japan. This looks cool.
Speaker 1: I MISSU. Actually I used to. Well, I was just gonna say, like, I don't know if I don't know if I have an answer.
Speaker 4: I have one that was really pissed my brother off because there was a show called Clarista Explains It All.
Speaker 2: I remember that.
Speaker 4: So there's this one scene that he likes so much. I don't remember. I just remember his dad. She had a brother named ferguson this fucking ginger and like he had this thing where he's like talking about it like being an angel and a devil. I can't remember the scene. Somebody might remember this. And my brother loved that fucking scene for whatever. And we had those yakbacks. Remember that, those those yaks Oh, I know.
Speaker 1: What you're talking about. I never had one.
Speaker 4: So he had that recorded and he was so happy that he had that, you know, and me, my retarded ass, was like, oh, you know, it would be funny. I'm gonna record myself farting on this thing. And then so I showed him and he was so pissed that I recorded over his he.
Speaker 1: And you know, there was no d v.
Speaker 2: R back in the day. It's not getting back to wait till that episode came on again in like a year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and hopefully you didn't even sell as yet, you dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was pretty.
Speaker 4: It was pretty, but also I thought it was hilarious, but he thought you know, but he was a menace to me.
Speaker 2: So that was the least that I can do.
Speaker 4: That motherfucker Ninja starred a jewel CD case at me, like he tried to like, yeah, he tried to like blind me.
Speaker 2: He scratched.
Speaker 4: I have I have actually scars if he dug into my skin and scratched like I saw my pink ass flesh.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking savage. He was a savage.
Speaker 4: You know, there's like street fighters that fight dirty is that's him.
Speaker 2: That's insane dirty. My sister was my ster's twelve years older than me, so she was nine years older than my cousin. Yeah, and she would just beat the ship out of us two little boys, and it would be like it'd be like gok, vegeta fighting broley and just losing, losing, Like Kingston left like I can't see, I can't see he knocked my side away. He's like all right, I'll go take it's like fighting boo. He's like, give me like one minute and give me one minute, like call grandma and Grandma care to save us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, like see, I'll fight like he fought like uh, just a sleazy like like you know it probably like imagine there was like a back alley person selling organs and those people are probably really good at defending themselves because they're getting so much bullshit.
Speaker 1: He was like that, like he was.
Speaker 4: Throw like fucking sand in your eyes and throw a rat at you and at you.
Speaker 2: And ship like rat somebody to get them focus. And then you have a fucking what they call a sledgeham.
Speaker 1: Yeah. He was savage. He was.
Speaker 2: He wasn't like he didn't wouldn't he wouldn't do fisticuffs.
Speaker 4: And that's what pissed me off about him. You got honor trying to fight honorable. I'm trying to like body this dude, and then he fucking like like said, dig into your skin and take.
Speaker 2: It on your body, scratching, inviting you, like get out, you're me How he slid.
Speaker 1: Like this, how are you doing that?
Speaker 4: Like he was always like you remind me of a what was his name, Voldo or the guy from a from uh soul calib That's how he reminded me of that, Like just this, like he would just do weird creepy ship.
Speaker 2: I think the funniest thing ever is I'd love the idea of someone crawling backwards up a wall, like someone fighting someone.
Speaker 1: They go on all four like that.
Speaker 4: If you see that I'm not fighting corn over a wall, that's that's a dead space scenario.
Speaker 1: That it's not like something that you're.
Speaker 2: Turning with no effort.
Speaker 4: I'm like the cap cup.
Speaker 2: I'm just turning around.
Speaker 1: Like I would run.
Speaker 4: I'd put all my energy to running away.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't run away because if I run away, it.
Speaker 2: Might might chase me.
Speaker 4: I can get faster, maybe I can get faster.
Speaker 2: Maybe I feel like something the strength to run very fast.
Speaker 4: I would figure it out a different thing.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna read this next question. But something I forgot to mention. Look up on YouTube. Go to the look up the Massifact three i GN review. Oh man, is it that bad?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's it's just funny. It's just funny that it is what it is. I feel like I know what this is, but I don't remember. It's something crazy. It's just it's something that is funny too. It's just amusing to us. Probably very likely you said three, Yeah, Massac three i GN review.
Speaker 2: Too much water.
Speaker 1: Play it far too much water. Alright, So mass three video review. It's so weird seeing things like this as the clination of the mass Effect trilogy created. Is that weird.
Speaker 4: It's so weird because he doesn't sound like that. You can just you can set it off.
Speaker 1: It's just it's so weird because like it's it's him, but it's not because it's so long ago and people's speech patterns change, and like you know, the people sound a little bit different.
Speaker 4: It's because like I remember, I for sure watched that video, you know what I mean. I think it was also when there was still a little pep in his step, you know, like you know, when you when you're like like the military before before like.
Speaker 1: All that ship happened to him back in the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now he's like all like, it's just like game the gamers are on inwards. I wouldn't pay money. I would pay money to have coll City in word one time. I'm pretty sure he just wouldn't, but I'd be like, please, you can see it. Your wife's I'm.
Speaker 1: Pretty sure his lady. She does it all the time. She does that, dude.
Speaker 4: We do it to our to our significant other, so of course she does it to him.
Speaker 2: It's it's a thing that like me think crazy me thinking. Micah is like upstanding like that. It's like the idea is like I remember, there's one thing meanly we're laughing. I was, I totally like you ever heard the guys like, man, my dick creamy right now, my tip creamy right now.
Speaker 1: Man, I'm horny as fuck. Bro, It's the same thing I'm rubbing lotion on my dear. I got lotion on my dick, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I told her that one of our friends said that.
Speaker 2: She was like, they wouldn't say that, And I was like, have you met our friends, like they're paragons of Like yeah, oh that's that's too far. It's like, no one I know has that feature. Everyone just laughs at the worst things constantly.
Speaker 1: Lily, Yeah, I don't. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean she knows who you are, so obviously your friends would be an extension.
Speaker 1: Of you in some way.
Speaker 2: And she she thinks she thinks better of people, and then she's always wrong. She's always always she thinks, I'm like, not the worst person ever. I'm like, Lily, I am, I am. I've opened several credit cards in your name that I have no plan on playing, no plan. You're gonna check her credit one day and be like credit her credit.
Speaker 1: Is what happened to my credit? King start, I have.
Speaker 4: No clue as I got a bunch of Digi monks. I don't know what happened. Drive your fuckingtt.
Speaker 1: On credit. Its crazy, Costco Wiener have already says, He says, Hey, it's us again. Got any opinions? Oh yeah, Costco? Uh, got any opinions? On the YouTube? Bought comments? It's fucking annoying.
Speaker 4: Oh fuck, it's gotten pretty bad.
Speaker 1: It's crazy how bad it is? That bad? Dude, It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: It's getting to the point where there I hate that I know what this is. But there's a lot of bots that are trying to get people to go see this video called I don't even want to say it. It's called Daisy something I just don't want. I don't want other people to find out. It just pisses me off that I know about it.
Speaker 1: But just like a.
Speaker 4: Child abuse video, an infamous one by some Australian fucking pervert or something, and like, there's bots that are trying to get that's that's the new meta that it actually made me. I was like, oh shit, I want to start looking at because somebody said there was a lot of bots on.
Speaker 2: The uh what do you call it?
Speaker 4: The shorts and so like it makes me want to, like say, start paying attention to see if there's anything that shit on there. But yeah, they're getting worse, like when it used to just be a lot of fake tit chicks saying dumb shit. What What is the point of these bots?
Speaker 1: That's my question.
Speaker 4: I think they're just trying to get people to at least whoever this new group is, they're just trying to get people to rope people that are into like the worstship. I would say, I'm be honest and no shade to Justin Wang, but probably a significant portion of his fans that watches content, because you know, he like covers like really dark stuff. There's probably a significant amount of people that are into they're watching it because they're into this the dark shit, and so they're trying to appeal to those people and get them roped in. But it's weird though, because they're not just like doing it on Justin's they're doing it on stuff that's completely unrelated, like, oh, I'm gonna watch this rad Shadow Legends video about like, oh, they got all the thor people in the Norse mythology right now, And all of a sudden, hey, come check out this hilarious video of this baby being abused. And you're like what, You're like, what is this comment?
Speaker 2: This is crazy?
Speaker 1: You want to see the craziest fucking dot MP four you've ever fucking seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like some dumb motherfucker, I guess it's clicking on these things. They're like it must be working.
Speaker 1: To a certain extent that they continuously or pushing that tactic out, because you'd think you would.
Speaker 4: Switch it up after a while.
Speaker 1: Be like, it is weird.
Speaker 4: Nobody's cloaking on this stuff.
Speaker 1: It's it's I don't know. I haven't seen or at least haven't paid attention to those specifically. But I've seen like the the fucking hearts and like the fucking like the tit ladies and the tip ladies that just they're in YouTube comments sound It's like, dude, I thought at first, I was, I don't understand is Elon running this now?
Speaker 2: Like what?
Speaker 1: Like why are there's so many bots because there's specifically Elon oriented, like I think of bots. I think of Elon immediately right, because you just fu Twitter entirely.
Speaker 2: It's so god damn it.
Speaker 1: I hate it so much. I just wanted the cave is drawn so bad.
Speaker 2: It would be nice. It would be really nice.
Speaker 1: It would be.
Speaker 4: Fasly like the golf hole.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I want them to just just just be injured, just injured in a visceral, visceral way, you know.
Speaker 1: Like so, Marcus, you're dead, damn damn near Marcus says, how do brisk ray gun banging in the barracks? Black men? And damn Sweeney? He says, any chance, y'all could please make a premium Spotify linked to your Patreon, because I'm trying to flex my future homelessness endeavors upon my loved ones. When the Spotify raft comes around, probably goes without saying, but I know it. I'd bring up it'd bring up Spotify engagement. I don't understand what that is. So a premium Spotify linked to the I don't what is a premium Spotify. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think the ideas you can link things.
Speaker 1: Because because we show up on Spotify rafts still without it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we show But so is he talking about like he wants to listen to like an ad free thing that's like linked to Spotify, like say, for example, Well, so here's the thing. I don't know how this works, but we're premium. Say say Come Town they have a premium or you know, when they were active, they had a premium show that was only on their Patreon, but you can also access it on Spotify.
Speaker 1: Huh.
Speaker 4: And I don't understand how that works because I'm like, I should I have I don't know. I don't think I should have access to this more they say would come out record. I didn't, so I don't. I don't understand exactly. I guess maybe I should look into it.
Speaker 1: I'm not really I'm really not sure how anymore no, they left, right they yeah, the starv Ros, the big Greek guy, and he left, and then they started their own The Adam Friedland Show, which is not nearly as entertaining.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's it's fine, but it's not like, you know, the humor that I grew. It's not extremely low brow humor, right, it's it's it's a few steps above. They still have moments, but it's not like it used to just be. Didn he interview like fucking Cuomo or something? I think I saw, Yeah, Cuomo was on Adam and that's the thing that n on. They've had Jena Kiss, They've had that idiot, Dave Portnoy, They've had They've had some pretty interesting Apparently Jenda Kiss is a fan of was a fan of Come Town.
Speaker 2: That's so funny. Which is funny.
Speaker 1: It's hilarious to imagine because that means you know a lot about who he is, right, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: The idea of him being there singing right where you stand, like, it's crazy, it's sucking.
Speaker 1: It's it's nuts. That like easier.
Speaker 4: So there, I don't even want to fight with you. Manave you right.
Speaker 1: What you say?
Speaker 2: Have you have?
Speaker 1: You just accepted that that's me, that's who I am. Yeah, you have to know that, like the idea of blank is crazy, just like a sweens now.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I also when I'm dangling from a fucking ceiling fan moving and mock three just is that guy's fault?
Speaker 1: Is my three?
Speaker 2: Big is pretty fast?
Speaker 4: One?
Speaker 2: Is it sound mark?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 4: Is the speed of sound? Is that what it says for? M stands for speed of mead? What what does the mock mean the speed of sound?
Speaker 1: I know that, yeah, but like what is it? Like? Is it just like is it a term or is it like an acron a mock five? Nigga?
Speaker 4: Like, like, what's what's the guy's speed racer? He drove the speed racer? Did he he drove the monk five?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: I think so?
Speaker 4: Speed racist?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Is speed Racer's name?
Speaker 4: I think it's just speed it literally that's his name?
Speaker 1: Is it? I think it's literally name.
Speaker 2: Of speed racer.
Speaker 4: His name is speed racer?
Speaker 1: And then who was then even like speed smith?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: I think his name is literally speed racer, which is.
Speaker 2: Speed sound is about seven hundred sixty one miles per hour at sea level on a standard day. I don't know why they put that sea level thing. I don't know why because I guess sound moves slower over the surface of water.
Speaker 4: Well that's just no, because that's just that's not necessary because that just means sea level.
Speaker 1: No, I think I thought did that? How was that you can be at seed? Well I'm saying is that you can be at or at above or below sea level, not around water. I think what I mean, it's not necessarily tied to the ocean. Then why at seed?
Speaker 4: I don't know because I think I think speed the speed underwater would make more sense than speed if you were talking out that.
Speaker 2: You know what doesn't really work underwater like that?
Speaker 1: It's all right, well, yeah.
Speaker 4: Can nothing and go to speed of sound underwater?
Speaker 1: The on think that's possible, Well no, because can't. Isn't everything faster than the speed of sound underwater because sound is slower technically underwater kind of but it's also kind of not really there, but it's their kind of you can, it's.
Speaker 4: There, you can absolutely, you know, sonar is a thing that's true. But that's look, man, this is above your pay grade.
Speaker 1: I think I think actually, hold on, no, no, because I think we're all experts here and I think I.
Speaker 4: Think this is I think we're I think we're experts.
Speaker 1: Is the problem from the beginning, but continue, No, I think we're experts, and I think anybody who is an expert would listen to this conversation and think nothing but positive thoughts. Change your mind? You, I agree? I agree. So I think it works. Is that I think sound is slower underwater.
Speaker 4: I always feel like that when i'm watch I watched a star talk with the Noodgrass. Tyson has his podcast he's had for like fucking forever.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 4: But he always has these comedians on. They're trying to balance it, and I hate it because I don't need that for this podcast because he's charismatic enough, so they're having like on a guest that's like.
Speaker 1: Really, Joe Rogan, Like, what is fucking muscles?
Speaker 4: Why I so strongly?
Speaker 1: You were not strong?
Speaker 2: But a very good question, Joe. Also, here's a seeing him when he was younger, fuckingodograss. Tyson was a wall of wrestler.
Speaker 1: He was a beast. He was a wrestler.
Speaker 4: Yea, yeah, he'd fuck somebody up.
Speaker 1: Like that's where the physics came in. I guess yeah, he literally calculated.
Speaker 2: He says that. Literally, He's like, yeah, it's like it's all leverage in physics. And I'm like, he was doing that. You were hurting people so bad, then probably he was doing that. Uh that Sherlock discombumbulation.
Speaker 1: So stupid. The idea of he actually invented the I can't not say.
Speaker 4: I'll come clapping someone's it's.
Speaker 1: You ever see that? Uh?
Speaker 2: You ever see that?
Speaker 4: Do you ever see that happen on Riky?
Speaker 1: No? What? What? What do you mean the story of Ricky? You never seen that movie?
Speaker 4: I don't think so no, no, no, no, no, no no someone no, no this head?
Speaker 2: How would you feel? Somebody drive? I did that?
Speaker 1: Just hold on?
Speaker 4: I asked the group that I got added to if they've seen that movie? So, yeah, Ricky the story of Ricky's put in the story.
Speaker 1: I've ever heard of this? Oh my god, Actually I don't know what this is.
Speaker 4: This is something that is it like Lucy, Yeah, it's it's it's based off of Ricky jail.
Speaker 1: Dude. Let me show you the head clap. Oh my god, I can't believe.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is I.
Speaker 4: Thought this was the thing that like everyone's just seen heyricky or suspected it.
Speaker 1: Was on Netflix. It was insane.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it because it's such a stupid You've always got a case of fabuu and.
Speaker 1: Head explode. That song is such a banger.
Speaker 2: I like that song a lot.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ricky so speaker, Where the sad? Is that real? This is this story?
Speaker 2: The way he grabbed this is the news.
Speaker 1: This is the news.
Speaker 2: He's so still.
Speaker 4: What I love about it is that they didn't They didn't cut it right.
Speaker 1: You're like, you're supposed to. You're supposed to if you're doing stuff like that, you have to like cut at the moment that the that the dummy starts to move, or like just there should be one frame of stillness preceding the movement that you're imposing on it to make it look real. But they kept all the time. Yeah, but if they didn't correct, it wouldn't be as great as this goofy as fun. That is insane? That what is is that a true story? This is.
Speaker 11: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Did you just hold on?
Speaker 8: This is is that?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 4: It could be embellished a little bit.
Speaker 1: Let me let me get to one more this okay, Well, is that happened again? Well it's something that something shows an octopus in a grenade.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 1: So verses like I'm tired of this ship. I'm trying to get my head crushed, and then watch here we go.
Speaker 4: At that point what you're reaching for, but he still tries to fight.
Speaker 1: What he.
Speaker 4: That is so crazy? That is that is the frailty. There is crazier stuff in this movie than that. Like we need to watch this movie, like everybody the next time, the next time, we have to watch this. It's an experience. It's it's my We watched when we found this. There's like two thousand and six. Somebody brought over the DVD and we watched it every time.
Speaker 1: I got together because it was it was it was magical. It was one of those movies.
Speaker 4: It was one of those things. This is so fucking absurd.
Speaker 1: Wheezed his head.
Speaker 4: He squeezed his head like what I'd imagine a wet tampon.
Speaker 1: It's just it's a last one Ricky Oman or last two Evil Master seanra and he says, can the three of you look at the camera at the same time without acknowledging the question, you look at that one get in frames obviously never mind. Yeah, that's pretty good, way right. It would be a good frame.
Speaker 2: The it's a good frame.
Speaker 1: Like I don't like anything.
Speaker 2: I don't like anything, you know.
Speaker 4: I saw one question that was completely stupid, but I just want to answer it. Some guy said, uh, cookies or brownies, And I want to say, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: What it was?
Speaker 4: It was one of the questions that you answered. It was right below one of the questions you answered. It was one of the whatever. It just said, cookies are brownies, And I just I just read right now, and I'm like, cookies, but cookies are superior.
Speaker 1: You're like, there are some good brownies though, brownies are good.
Speaker 4: But it's just everybody prefers cookies to brownies because that's the thing that's always brought or have a more default one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's and I will say, cosmic brownies really ruined brownies for me.
Speaker 4: Cosmic brownies, Oh my god, you know what I'm talking about. A little toastless DEBI one.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think they're little debies or something. They're definitely not intimates them. I don't know, probably around I actually don't know. No, they must still make cosmic brownies.
Speaker 2: Brownies are gone no way. They're like twenty five cent store brownies. You get that fucking definitely, you can get a target.
Speaker 1: You can get them a target right now.
Speaker 4: So it's these things.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're you're seeing these.
Speaker 4: Oh I've seen the box. I've just never yeah, I've never tried.
Speaker 1: So these are fucking disgusting, like they I can't even describe it.
Speaker 2: But it's somehow.
Speaker 1: When we eat chocolate, we're aware that what we're eating is not healthy. Right, It's not like fucking nutrients. It's not like this isn't helping, but it's nice, but it's not like, you know, it's not vegetables or like protein, you know what I mean. Like it's very clear like this I'm indulging. Cosmic brownies are so not healthy tasting that they I don't even know how to scrib They just they feel what brownies are in a way that you can't deny. Like there's normal brownies like taste good and they're like, oh, well, you know it was freshly braked, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But like there these.
Speaker 1: Taste processed and they taste stale, and they taste like there's sugar in the brownie. That shouldn't be there. I don't know how to describe it. It's just too much. I think I know what you mean, an overload. It's like you you've you've gone too.
Speaker 2: Far with this.
Speaker 4: I think Hostess cupcakes are like that too. Yeah, it was like when I whenever I tried the Hostess cupcake, there's an artificial flavor.
Speaker 2: To it that I'm like, what am I eating?
Speaker 1: It is that times ten, because actually I know what you're talking about. I like Host's cupcakes regardless, but I know what that is. I'll still eat them. Yeah, Cox brownies are like it's like that on stereo. It's like densely packed. Imagine imagine imagine fifty Hostess cupcakes densely packed into one, so like it's just like eating like one of over You're already like immediately stomach ache, like.
Speaker 4: Immediately, it's rough. I want to try them now, we'll try him.
Speaker 1: We'll try him on the next episode. Get some brown Yeah, I'll go get some.
Speaker 6: Don't try after you, guys, after after, after we're poisoned, you'll still do it.
Speaker 4: You guys look sick.
Speaker 1: Man. Your clip guy retweets a lot of massive porn wrote and he says Hey, some guy, Chris black Guy and Tim tim Weeney. He writes, and he says, if you guys had absolute dictorial power, what's super small, insignificant, petty things would you have unreasonably disproportionate punishment for? Personally, I have people who start barking before putting their turns what oh breaking? Sorry, I'm usually pretty good about this, He says, person that I have people who start barking before breaking that's amazing, before putting their turn signal on, flogged on live TV. I do think barking before putting your turn signal on is fucking You should be king. You're so high we're about to turn boys well, Kevin the human, Kevin the I love it. I love it.
Speaker 4: I would have people who I would have people who who like laugh and like cover their mouth beat to death.
Speaker 1: You do that? You do that sometimes? No I don't.
Speaker 2: When I laugh, I just look down and I'm like, no, you don't.
Speaker 1: He's saying this, like, we don't have video evidence of every time you want to laugh. You have, I've seen it happen. I'm somebody's gonna clip it.
Speaker 2: No further, no more, don't ask me. They've had four years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I I like the petty stuff, but there's there's a lot of petty things that I just for things that bother me that clearly shouldn't be bothering me, I would enact on all them.
Speaker 2: If you don't if you don't immediately, if you don't immediately go to wash your hands after you take a shop, like if you do anything after you in the bathroom, Like if you're like use the bathroom public and you don't immediately go to wash your hands, you get shot in the back of the head.
Speaker 4: Yeah, anybody who disrespects public restrooms, definitely, you're you're done. You're done yet, like the ones because there's people that I know, there's people that go to public restrooms and they they're their house. Because you know, there's some people that are filthy, So obviously I get why they're filthy in public follows that. But the people that just disrespect public restrooms when they know better, they do it because they know they don't have to. Like even if they just drop toilet paper on the floor, they're like, not my problem, because they know somebody's gonna have to clean it up. Those people will immediately be hanged. They'll a noose will come down and just grab you like, you know, like so you'll be you might be like on the toilet still and then some toilet paper just fell on the ground and then you're just like and then immediately just like oh fuck.
Speaker 2: And that would means I think, and it's an aggressive yank that breaks.
Speaker 4: I've said this before, but I would.
Speaker 1: I would. I would find the worst possible type of torture and I would.
Speaker 4: Put litters through it.
Speaker 1: I think, Yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Littering is just something that I feel like really strongly about.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It just pisses me off every time I see it, like inordantly.
Speaker 4: So if you piss everybody off, it absolutely should get your home, Like nobody wants to live like that.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Hell, let me go in your house.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna throwing trash over your house.
Speaker 1: And like the thing about it is like it's the type of littering that people do too, Like there's different areas of it because to me, I'm like, I don't know, if I see like a fry on the ground outsideable whatever, some animals is gonna eat better or it'll it'll degrade food. I'm like whatever, Like that's that sucks. Someone's gonna have to clean that up if it's like messy or whatever. But like that, that that's the same situation. They don't take care of itself. It's not crazy. It's the plastic and the fucking the plastic bags and the plastic bottles and the cops from Starbucks that I see wedged into a fucking powerline, fucking wooden thing.
Speaker 4: Let me, oh man, you just reminded me of something that makes me see red when the fucking companies the color red.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it makes me yeah, dude, hold on, you know how?
Speaker 1: You know how though, you know, like some.
Speaker 4: Fast food places will be gracious enough to leave a trash can right outside the drive through so when you're driving away you can throw some shit away because they know people's cars are starting to like pile up. You have these and it never fails, these pieces of ship.
Speaker 1: The trash cans full, and.
Speaker 4: They still shove shit in it and then it spills out or they'll put it on top, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Death, you they need killed, chimpanzee, like man killed.
Speaker 4: Then you're putting the zoom point at that and then have things thrown it.
Speaker 1: I like, actually, that's better because the public shaming.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 4: It's better life sentence, Like I really it just frustrates me. That is fucking so beyond, Like, dude, you can't just keep it. It's already in your car. Just keep like it's in your car, it's there, just keep it there.
Speaker 1: No, I'm gonna let it spill out on the floor. I like that.
Speaker 4: Don't get it, Like.
Speaker 2: People don't understand it it is their home as well, like this is the outside, Like no, this is your fucking community, dumb bitch.
Speaker 4: We did like real smoky the bears, like we want, like really just bears roaming.
Speaker 1: Around, bears with pants, bears running around ferociously attacked, like trained, almost programmed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, only to see people who are littering and then maul them on the That makes me so happy, just like going berzerk. You like, it doesn't seem me as long as you're not offending the bears just gonna be happy and like probably even want to come up and be you know, like the falls on the ground, you know, claps your head.
Speaker 1: But you think.
Speaker 2: Every time you gotta fight donkey Kong and you gotta go four rounds of twenty five minutes.
Speaker 1: Because look, there's because look there's like yeah, I just think just littering in general. Like I don't know, there's there's places like I've been in a situation where like I've had I've had like a i don't know, like a drink that's like half done and I'm like, I'm not gonna finish this.
Speaker 4: I'll pour it out. I'll pour it out on the like pavement or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, I'll keep the cup inside because it's not gonna fight, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: But like, so there's levels to it. There's levels to it.
Speaker 1: But like if you're just throwing your fucking plastic out and like paper and all, this is fuck you, You're an asshole. Fuck you.
Speaker 4: I don't know I feel about gum exactly.
Speaker 2: I feel I feel bad because gum does not bio grade, so I don't.
Speaker 4: It doesn't it doesn't biodegrade, and it makes the sidewalks look fucking awful. Yeah, I don't tolerate gum at all. Yeah, to me, it's just like that's the easiest thing that you could just you know, not throw on the floor. Like it's so insignificantly small, Like if you have like a piece of paper or anything. The rapper that it came in. Yeah, you're done, Just put it back in there, bitch.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've ever spit gum out on the ground, but I've seen gum. That's I probably did, kid, yeah, when I was a kid, probably, But like I've seen, I've seen gum just kind of become part of the sidewalk before, which, like, I don't like it. Dude, I don't like it either, but I don't know. It's not if I see somebody doing it, I'd be like, that's kind of annoying. But it's not the same as like a cup to like a like a pizza box.
Speaker 2: My god, I don't know.
Speaker 4: If I told this story about my horrible friend that moved to France, he uh, we were eating Little Caesars pizza in a car we were driving, and this guy thought it was so we're all mad at him. But at the same time, okay, well let me just say it. So he threw the pizza box. Add another car driving beside.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. You're you're telling us we're I lived it. I was horrified.
Speaker 4: However, the driver's response made it hilarious because he was, uh, okay, I'm sorry, I'm wrong.
Speaker 1: Wrong.
Speaker 4: It wasn't a pizza box. The pizza box was thrown out of the thing, but he threw the last pizza at the drivers, so it hit the windshield. And this is the crazy thing. It was this poor just Asian gentleman. It looked like it was just like grand the fatto, Like it was almost like they didn't even notice it.
Speaker 2: It's clearly on the windshield.
Speaker 4: But he was just so like like he was so like I think he was so like done, like he didn't react because I feel like a normal person.
Speaker 1: Would look over him like what the fuck? But he was so just like.
Speaker 4: Pizza on my shit, Like it was so and I was like, that was so funny. I felt so bad, but his non reaction made it so. But yeah, my friend was a minutes and then he threw the pizza but out of the winter, Like, bro, what do you do with a he I don't want to kill people, unfortunately, like.
Speaker 1: You don't know if he died. You didn't kill him.
Speaker 4: Most people, unfortunately die when they get jump out of cars. Unfortunately, you didn't kill him.
Speaker 1: Well ground or.
Speaker 4: That there's it's too it's too much of a gamble because actually when I have another friend that jumped out of a car.
Speaker 2: Yeah he did. He's completely fine.
Speaker 4: He panicked and then he jumped out, I can't be in here. Crazy thing is when I wasn't with him that time, but there was a time before where he almost did it and it was scary because we're on the fucking freeway.
Speaker 1: Memory.
Speaker 4: He was like trying to get out. There was a sun roof, but he couldn't like figure out what worked. And is he like an animal like freaked out a car that he had a stin of time where he was not well.
Speaker 1: Or he was an animal? He was, yeah, where he was actually and go for ten ten.
Speaker 4: He was a chimpanzee and then he didn't understand why he was in a car with not chimpanzees, and so he tried to escape to his chimp home.
Speaker 1: Where he can be in a car with with yeahs, get the fuck out of here, Yeah, yeah, we should get out of here.
Speaker 4: Read read our names three hours again.
Speaker 1: We did it. Uh, twenty five dollars up, patrons, We're going to read your names now. A lot of these are often fucked things that you make me say, or just things to trip up my dyslexia because you're so kind. So if you want to add to this, contribute to this. Going over to Patreonic conslast a snart tank, go ahead, cut me down, three two one, Okay. Tim Waltz assassinated Jeffrey Epstein while Bernie Sanders watched approvingly. Uh facts, jay Z in hailing an entire bag of flower in one sniff.
Speaker 2: I saw it.
Speaker 1: This is such a good flower. That idea that we had about like Jazon having a podcast where that's every like he's it has to be in that cadence the town. It's really killer. I think about that still to my podcast flower oh fucking sniffing flowers?
Speaker 4: Do you think he cries like that? He cries in that cadence the way Mandark.
Speaker 1: Laughs in.
Speaker 2: Nobody would hang out with them.
Speaker 1: Has to be deaf. She fucking just put pencils in her ears, which is.
Speaker 4: More important hearing.
Speaker 1: It's why, it's why he's just not really see a lot of people were friends with comedians, but nobody, none of the comedians are friends with jay Z because they all hate his laugh. So we can't you can't be nobody, Nobody make him laugh. Every altercation with jay Z is miserable. Because nobody wants to make it.
Speaker 4: Can I go to your stand up? No, No, that's okay, Jay, you know I love you, but no, just no, you were really funny. I'll see you later at your show. And I'm gonna be yet from going.
Speaker 1: I got so much I'm crying. So leaf Man uh front quef Man front farting justice upon Villainy Kingston's N word swear jar could pay for Keith.
Speaker 4: David as a guest.
Speaker 1: That'd be fucking fascinating because if we did, if we had like an nword jar, that would kind of be funny. Actually, like in the in the middle of the jar, I like that.
Speaker 4: That is funny podcast. I'll put one hundred dollars and when we start, just.
Speaker 2: Say it one time, real loud. It like expels out of you.
Speaker 1: Like a way. I pay it.
Speaker 2: I have the wrong.
Speaker 4: You know how much I've sacrificed.
Speaker 2: You know, Norman.
Speaker 4: If it is then word of course Norman Osborne. Yes, he defines things.
Speaker 12: The nward spider Man, Yeah, I mean spider Man, right, No one's black, shouldn't say that niger Man niger Man Race War, Race Wars, Race Wars, episode two, Attack of the Attack of the coons obviously, Eminem dot to Dre Mario Judah, how the little piggies will grunt when they hear how how the old boar suffered.
Speaker 1: What sounds fucking toxic? Sounds poisonous? What you just read. You're laughing. They're doing transgender surgeries on illegal aliens that are in prison and you're laughing. Uh, Cerberus Wait, Cerberus Media group bankroll by Reapers today, So stupid Reapers today is insane, but like that it would be called reapers today.
Speaker 4: You're just like, yeah, we're associated with the Reapers.
Speaker 1: Whatever. This just the in die submit gay Alison chains be like into my butt against some old dick in my iron the silver Spermer and the legend of the cock Coctua penis gripping hating on Bentan and is dumb and gay. I'm too old for it. Man, it's kids.
Speaker 4: Shit, man, I like Ben when I remember, I'm sure it's fine.
Speaker 1: I just remember. I just remember as a kid, just thinking. I don't I just the premise means a lot to me. Like if you have a good premise, I'm in probably like then the execution counts and it's like you know, but like I can forgive a lot of bad execution if the premise is good. I think Spider Man is great. I think, uh, there's all sorts of premises that are great. I think the premise of a little boy finds a watch that lets him turn into ten aliens is just kind of lame.
Speaker 4: Like I just don't think that's interesting.
Speaker 1: It's just kind of I.
Speaker 2: Think it's interesting. It falls apart the more you learn about it. But I think it's pretty cool.
Speaker 1: That's kind of like it falls about more you learn about it in an obvious way, like obviously that would fall apart quick Like it's it doesn't even have the facade of something that could be deeper than it is.
Speaker 2: Everything falls apart when you look into it. That's a big problem with the world. It's like, oh, this story is cool, right you look into it, it's like this becomes less cool. No, but when less cool, right.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is like Ben ten like from the first question, falls apart.
Speaker 2: An alien watch landed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's too much.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's a literation bullshit. That like his name is Tennyson and he judging ten aliens.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's like his name Tennyson. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's so dumb.
Speaker 1: That would be like like, oh, it's Peter spider Man, Like it's just it's it's so dumb.
Speaker 4: There's Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, alliterations. People have a literative name. There's a Marvel is almost all of them.
Speaker 1: Tony Stark isn't uh, I got Bruce Wayne isn't.
Speaker 11: Steve Sogers, Steve Sogers, Reeve, Tony Tark, Steve Stennison.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Steven Strange as one.
Speaker 1: That's a crazy one, because like you're Strange Strange, whop have to be? His last name is Strange, Your net last name is Strange. Have you met a Strange? Yeah, you know someone named Strange. You met like Clarissa Strange. You know her name was like I think like Margaret.
Speaker 2: Of course it was a woman.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, well yeah, I'm not talking to guys.
Speaker 1: Women are strange. Margaret Strange, Margaret Stranger, Green thatcher we made fun of. You're like yourly to doctor doctor, doctor Strange. She's like stop please.
Speaker 4: You're like, no, you bitch, We're not gonna fucking stop. Yeah, if you want us to stop, change your dumb ass name. You yeah, it should be simpl eleven year old change.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna go to the embassy resolve to eleven year old change of name for I kill, and you're.
Speaker 1: Just gonna make fun of you for something else. If I do that, it's like, yeah, so so name your day. Validate me, validate my fucking meanness. Uh Dutchess, puckered, pink Man, pussy, Vanna the Dead. That's why mild Sweeney is right on most topics. By biscuit Asian, what would be your name if you needed that alliteration h Kingston, ku klutz Klan clan Jamison.
Speaker 4: I forgot they have a kna.
Speaker 1: My first name.
Speaker 2: Learn.
Speaker 1: I just don't think about it, you know, I don't know. I just like I don't think about the way things are silent, p.
Speaker 4: Like like paradactic. Yeah, yeah, I hate like the potassium is the K.
Speaker 1: On the.
Speaker 4: Letters, but letters don't matter on the up here.
Speaker 2: I think, well, it's because it's.
Speaker 1: Because looks like because K stands for carrots.
Speaker 4: I forgot why it's based off of it's based off it's based off of uh Kennedy, the name that exist in a different language.
Speaker 1: I forget what which language the Greek or something. I forget, it doesn't whatever. But anyway, if hung yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought, yeah, I thought you were you had a p in your name. No, you're lying, Okay, you're lying.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If hug Metro, don't fuck you, he goes Kingston. No, just kids are the piece of check out some pony that I used to know by moored More. The tweet hands down the best unoriginal fan fiction song of all time.
Speaker 4: I gotta hear this.
Speaker 1: I don't. I can't.
Speaker 4: I promise you it sucks. I you promise, like, that's that's why some pony, some pony.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be like like Big Bang Theory levels of comedy. I bet oh man, dude, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: What that guy it's the guy from Regular Show.
Speaker 7: What is this?
Speaker 4: This is just the song.
Speaker 1: I don't get it. This sucks. This sucks more than I This sucks less than I wanted it to and more than I wanted it to at the same time, because I was expecting like like a cringe original like rewrite.
Speaker 4: But it's not even that.
Speaker 1: It's just voice changed for a voice changed version of the same song. Yeah, your band.
Speaker 4: The person who said that, the person who said this to be your band. You probably have to understand Regular Show to because I don't really know Regular shows.
Speaker 1: I know Regular Show a little bit, and I still don't get it. Like I've seen a fair bit a fair number of episodes of Regular Show, and I don't understand what that was.
Speaker 4: I love Regular Show because they're like you.
Speaker 2: You're like, oh man, Benson's annoying, and you realize no more to Rigby just kind of fuck.
Speaker 4: He's a squid word of that show.
Speaker 1: I think, you know, if there was an archetype.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like Benson more than the squidword. I love squidwards like in general, but like Benson makes sense. These two kids live here for a relatively.
Speaker 1: Freezing they haven't canned the bread, and all.
Speaker 2: They do is just fucking the cause problem can for it is?
Speaker 1: Is that real?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't know if well. I asked that question a lot about a lot of things.
Speaker 4: But looking up, I guess I'm not putting that on my phone.
Speaker 1: The purpose I'm not letting say the business expense, looking for the soul for the soul looking it up.
Speaker 4: I feel like the purpose of bread, it just can't do it, the bread thing by being in the can.
Speaker 1: It just it just can't work that way.
Speaker 4: I feel like I remember learning that it was real and I wanted to forget.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I don't think it's real, but like, I don't see a reason why it wouldn't exist in some Is it real?
Speaker 2: What you what you find?
Speaker 1: No, it's just not. But it's not. Yeah, but that's not but is it? But is that?
Speaker 4: It's like a it's like a meat loaf of breadstand. I'm really confused. I mean, to me, it looks like banana bread. Yeah, yeah, it can't. It's canned bread. I mean it's it's it's not like what we think, you know, traditional bread. Could it be there's no.
Speaker 2: Like but it's bread.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 4: It's a very dense like a corn bread, but not like say, when you're thinking of when you think of bread, your first go to is not thinking of like, oh I want to banana bread or a corn bread.
Speaker 1: It's it's not the same exact thing throwing a can. Yeah, it's not like it's it's engineered to I want to make a sandwich. Get the can, bread, beans and sliced hot.
Speaker 2: No, no, get that British ship out of here.
Speaker 1: Brot your I I lived twenty minutes. I live twenty minutes from where mister hands was shot. Beans trump shot to electric boogaloo. We we at uh we we stuck at shooting apparently just sugar in these sabers shoot. I hate it.
Speaker 2: I had I had canned beans much later in my life. I was usually like, fucking like Spanish beans, like Spanish ws and rice, and I was, these beans are fucking awful.
Speaker 1: Next thing is you can't. Next time you think you can't do something, I always remember that every right winger on earth became an expert on Haitian culture.
Speaker 2: In just a few daystes in just a few days.
Speaker 1: True uh. The Second Coming of Miguelo Harri's transmits Pussy the xenomorp from the audience, revealing itself by using the dick in the trump and suit like a zipper. Kai Sinnat doesn't doesn't know how to live in a house. Kai Snat doesn't live in a house.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I must be referencing something. I don't watch streamers enough to know. Yeah, I well, I'll I've seen a couple of I've.
Speaker 4: Only seen like clips of things.
Speaker 1: I couldn't imagine watching the cuss in that stream. Yeah, I saw him getting like twenty five or something. Oh he's even younger, the young Yeah, and this classroom, the gunshots, Jack, the Majority Star tank crew getting flown out to Las Vegas drivers damn so during the pandemic.
Speaker 2: This motherfuck was a baby in high school.
Speaker 1: That's crazy merch shirt ideas. A map of Greece in a map of Italy. This means you can gold apples, Obama to Those are good ideas.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna I made a simple mistake, all right, but they're they're good ideas.
Speaker 1: Yeah you did.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's not a simple one. I don't know if that was simple misuse.
Speaker 1: That's just geologically like in act, I thought Africa was fucking Africa. If I thought hand it was, I thought I was where the fucking Greek gods sent their dead people. Hey, I feel like, yeah, James, what's there?
Speaker 6: I don't under being so informed about such obscure things, but also not knowing what Haiti is. I understand that I'm saying Haiti might confuse some people.
Speaker 1: Be like Haiti like the underworld. I don't know. There's hate, Well, there's hay d's.
Speaker 4: But people are dumb ship like maybe we need to just say.
Speaker 1: You said like the way that I say, like the place, Why don't we just say why don't.
Speaker 4: We Americans have American accents?
Speaker 1: And you know what is?
Speaker 2: What is haten?
Speaker 4: How do you look?
Speaker 1: So I tried to try to control my face. It is somebody that looks like they would say that. Why fucking understand? Are they haiti? Do they hate people?
Speaker 2: And what's going on?
Speaker 4: I hated the Pats all right?
Speaker 1: Die and God Andy big meat. He stinks they should replace the balls in the NFL with new born babies for easier kicks. Mike and Melissa is the best new YouTube web series. I don't even know what that is. Every day in my sheets, he here gluck cluck, cluck cluck. Heat smoker gigs were Costco guys. Of course we ignore that purple legion on our nut sec that hasn't gone away since December. Uh two, same hard, same dick, so hard to make the metal dector go off. I nine on his eleven so he ain't ever forget its. West Side Tyler the best Kentucky live streamer. Oh my goodness, Oh my goodness. Kevin Durant's feet Temple takes money from Big Beanie relinquish ye contents of ye pockets brev where thou shalt chef a man up, mister pants a new rule where if a politician lied, they would be killed? Would politics be better or get worse? Cej the Dorito Pope?
Speaker 4: So you read these? Gotcha already on page two.
Speaker 1: At I got a frail fucking thing.
Speaker 4: I got that for twelve bucks, better.
Speaker 1: Than mine worth every nickel paid the nickels.
Speaker 2: They call me the cup cardboard Pieters Queen, please come to Sweden. I just saw a ice I just saw an ice giant using a bear as a fleshlight outside my window.
Speaker 1: Holy shit is crazy?
Speaker 2: Grizzly Man's death recording SpongeBob ai cover the Edwards should be shouted. That's uh, then Richard be a shout that kills Redguard Cipher grab We got a freak, Bob? Have you texted BUNTI yet? Beavis and butt Head killed Dave Rubin Hunter Dubois takes forty kill Pill's brother. I'll take the forty k pier brother. Christian getting forty k be a good idea. I'm gay by Frank Gainatra. What's up, homo dudes, I'm coming to you. I'm gonna fuck your type bussy. I'm homo dude, Penis, I love you. What's up, homo dude?
Speaker 1: What's w what's up? Homo dude, dude? I think I don't know?
Speaker 2: Costco Wiener hars rise against is used to use for straight men. Smitchie the Kid, help me, I'm stuck in a well. Can you get the outro of the podcast back? It's it's allowed us to know when it's actually over. Patreon cuts off before the end. That's true.
Speaker 1: An we had an outro? I think we did.
Speaker 2: Once upon a time, did poopy poo poopy possum Shinnon Sharp's railing someone live one?
Speaker 1: I g I think when I used to make it, I think I had something I used to Oh yeah, when I when I used to edit it, I would I would take some of the theme song from the beginning, or like the full track of the song. I would like use the end of it to kind of like I would fade it in over whatever bullshit we were talking about, and then I would like fade it out on it.
Speaker 4: But that was like ages ago, that was like years.
Speaker 2: No way, I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners. Can we get LEI lesbian parody song? Absolutely not. British people come and be like, what's all this? Did?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: I fall asleep to enword compilations Devin's Pregnant, I show speed joints on IRA, listening to Anne Hathaway say the N words singing Tupac's how do You Want It Transform? Grema you Swen begging the people of Earth to raise their hands and shout the N word so he can make the N word bomb and defeat Majim Nigga Crain the Canadian Dave Grolls does does believe in age? Dave girl does believe in age? I guess it's a boy. Shawne d Derek sacrificing three years of his life trying to open the Starbucks bottle. That was a fucking That was a pretty I know it was really tight because I felt it in my muscle after I opened it, and I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know what that was.
Speaker 2: I have single handily killed over four hundred and fifty million women. Great Damn three x O and the visage of a schizophrenic swen and tightly and tidy Whitey struggling to sleep in a twin size mattress while hearing voices Jesus Christ from being on the HRT for three months and then having to piss your peanuts shrink from seven inches to four inches a wreck.
Speaker 1: I like the how it barely kind of looks lifeless, just like just just doing its job.
Speaker 2: That is such a kind of little drawing human head.
Speaker 4: It's a little it's a bear crushing a guy's skull.
Speaker 1: It's a living.
Speaker 2: A little bait.
Speaker 1: We were over here.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of happy with this one.
Speaker 1: You bare We were we.
Speaker 2: Slepping, stroking, smoking, joking and more going like this. Trump debated FDR like like little Frankie Roosevelt. He sel retarded mates the drip the dripful one. You got back to seeing what you called it. Just got back from seeing Beth in Buffalo, New York and it was totally all also one of the best bands ever seen.
Speaker 1: Would recommend want to blow me, I beat.
Speaker 2: I beat him off, suck his penis, just to show I'm that I'm gay kremlin gremlin that I know. Jimmy Dick, Evil Sween be like, I love the gays. You gotta cast you would have to cast the vine devenu or move my head from between shadow Heart's legs. I mean, look, man, there's some nice legs. Uh, there's only one queer left. Dah man, Okay, here you go, alright, kill it. There's only one queer left.
Speaker 1: Look at his little hand his real feet to check this out real quick whiles.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yo, I didn't. I didn't even realize that those machines were in the game.
Speaker 2: I didn't know there either.
Speaker 1: But then I keep seeing this guy. Oh my goodness, he kicked him in the mouth.
Speaker 2: He's just crazy, that's will say, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then when he gets to Dutch, there's like a little resistance. It's very funny, but you know, he makes sure it's everybody of it is not Sean. Okay, Sean's not there for the people, for the people listening. You show you this video of Arthur Moorgan kicking a bunch of red Did characters into the meat grinder literally in the.
Speaker 2: What do you mean he didn't He wasn't the soul the first drawing he was what he was looking at him, looking at him, last, the last thing looking at him being the end, the end of this guy's life. Only you can prevent me doing is his head cracking?
Speaker 4: Yeah, the crack starting to show.
Speaker 2: Its like I just like how just no emotion, just doing it.
Speaker 1: Just repy with this one. I'm gonna think share this one.
Speaker 4: Gay little John get low tuned ball sack fine asshole tight hope, I get to fuck just one more time.
Speaker 1: Home moo homebo hey man.
Speaker 2: That was an era.
Speaker 4: That was an era with all that fucking dumb ass, dirty South, fucking crunk ship was going on.
Speaker 2: That was That was a moment that hip hop. That was the moment people thought mumble rap was bad. And I was like, did y'all guys not remember the South just being terrible?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, they were all like to be fair, they were they were I think they were.
Speaker 2: They were just doing it for money. They weren't doing it for any sort of coach, which I understand.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was just like make something that will have people turn up in the club, I guess.
Speaker 1: And uh, you know it got to the point where that redneck, that white Bubba Sparks got into it.
Speaker 2: Remember I found you missed Booty.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't I have people people about Bubba Sparks. I don't hate them.
Speaker 1: But I was just like it was showing me that. I'm like, oh, anyone can do this, you know what I'm saying, Like, because.
Speaker 2: People don't like Paul wall And I'm like, how could I like Paul wall Is the fucking dude man, Well he's not. I think maybe they just don't like him cause he's white.
Speaker 1: Maybe, yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was. It was white, and it was before it was before people had the means to see that, Like there's a bunch of ghetto ass white people that live in the hood with a bunch of black people.
Speaker 4: Like people didn't understand that yet.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, dude, all my Italian friends act more like black people air quotes than I do. They were so nigafied by the age of like eleven, it was insane.
Speaker 4: Wait slave five eighty three. But peni Vegeta's galactic food review YouTube channel donk Donkerson, Oh be a good bum, come bounce on me. Cook Racismpen, your fucking feist storl like happen your face?
Speaker 2: You're kind of looking like me, not you know, sucking my fucking phallic belt man. Where the fuck Homeland? That so I could call the more milk more like Mother's coke, more like niggas.
Speaker 1: Milk and niggas milk. He just says that I love Lancelonzo. He's so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: He's good Gage six. Jack Skellington, after walking through the nine to eleven holiday door, what's this?
Speaker 1: What's this? There's debris everywhere, what's this? Stupid? That's fucking in the air.
Speaker 4: He's like, there's people screaming all around me.
Speaker 8: What the.
Speaker 1: What's this? Man?
Speaker 2: People are too shot? That hilts the Jack Skellington running through the street, like that's a wild.
Speaker 4: The concept, the concept of that is is amazing.
Speaker 1: It almost sounds that is outrageous.
Speaker 2: Material. That's so good.
Speaker 7: I love I love imagining people on the like the plane grass is a boom, everybody sugary, is afraid. And then you see this like this did Tackling singing and you think you saw it because you only saw it for a little bit because he's like moving around a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah right, you're and just hearing like a couple of seconds of singing.
Speaker 2: You're so already fucking wild it out because what you saw, You're like, what you see a little ghost dog flying by and you're.
Speaker 4: Like, I'm sucking in a coma. I'm in a coma or whatever. I'mouna run and make sure the building lands on me. Okay, peep, little boy?
Speaker 1: What what? I don't know. A little boy raping old men and getting them arrested because no one likes them.
Speaker 2: That's fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Why aren't they parachutes in tall buildings in general?
Speaker 1: Because I think it would encourage people to do to use them. Okay, but let them use it the way. I don't know. I always wish that that was the case. I wish they were parachutes in tall buildings just because I but that's the thing. It's like, if there were, I would use them. I like, even if I had no reason I want to do, like do that I've wanted to do, like the whole parachute jump thing. But I'm just like, I don't know, I feel like too unlucky. I feel like something someone go wrong.
Speaker 4: I could never skydive. That's crazy. Chris, has anyone ever told you you have really big teeth?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 2: I know you You're You're a small person, so everything on by you that's a relative side probably just looks big because you're true.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's gotta be pretty far.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think, Yeah, I think I think I have normal sized teeth.
Speaker 1: Just I don't know. I just think I have I'm small. You know, maybe you just don't have like tiny teeth. I don't know. I've seen people with small teeth and that freaks me out. Like Charlie Kirk with his tiny fucking dog incisors. He looks fucking gross. He looks like he looks like a Beavis and Buttered caricature man. He does, And I was like, I just don't like you so much.
Speaker 4: People with tiny teeth just freak me out.
Speaker 2: In general. Yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: I don't mind having teeth.
Speaker 4: I don't mind having big teeth, That's fine. I don't like I know somebody who does have big teeth.
Speaker 1: I know, Uh, they can't close their mouth. No, not that big.
Speaker 4: No, you know there's actually I don't know the actress's name. She can't close her mouth.
Speaker 1: Really she was.
Speaker 4: She played hawk Girl, one of those c W that's true facts c W shows like the Tomorrow Here Tomorrow and there was hot Girl.
Speaker 1: She was like she couldn't close her mouth all the way. Who wasn't you always saw? Who is it?
Speaker 2: Who is it?
Speaker 4: And I was I can't remember her name, but she's just she was like like, here's the tomorrow. I mean she was hawk girl W. If you put in HOWK girl c W, she'll pop up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like she like whenever she was just resting her face, like her mouth is just open. Uh this person?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, her mouth like whenever she's just resting her face like saying a scene, her mouth was just like open. I was like, damn, this bitch has big ass teeth and like her gums were like like horseshit.
Speaker 1: I guess a small got small? You got tiny gums.
Speaker 4: Large anyway, let me finish vagina, mebe fishy. That's weird that those they are two uh together, that's weird like this yeah, yeah, it seems like when she's just resting, she can't close her mouth. I didn't even look at their teeth both. I didn't even look up like teeth or anything.
Speaker 2: It's just like just found it.
Speaker 1: This is just a natural PNG. It's in like the first within the first like fifteen exactly what I was talking about. I was like, it's when she just watched that show. I watched a handful of episode to be honest, attractive.
Speaker 4: It got to a point where like they all started to cross over and I was like, I'm done. It is not on some bricks perfect. Those shows got fucking like it. They try to rope you in, man, they roped in the.
Speaker 2: Nerds that is. So I'm just trying to ignore. I just try to ignore, like like like yeah, like like I wrote it like no no no no no no no no no no no no, no naughty teeth.
Speaker 4: Down versus the gay sex men for a quarter John's tricklin, I will in fact be wearing a suit and tie to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I want to see that is definitely a very like a little like a little air quote snowflake person like watch our podcast, like.
Speaker 4: Oh oh like someone who's like really like sensitive.
Speaker 1: Oh you know.
Speaker 4: So there's somebody that I ran into the breakfast place I just went to well, I looked at them and I was.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, he's one of those clones.
Speaker 4: So there's these people now on in the bread tube side that there's this guy named Noah Samson or there's a.
Speaker 1: There's a few of them.
Speaker 4: They're getting mullets and having mustaches and then they're wearing short shorts like I know. I know that. I know that it's a thing now because I was like, I saw somebody point like, oh, like, look at these bread tube guys, and I was like, oh, it's weird. These guys have a mustache.
Speaker 1: I does kind of. He had a mullet and then a mustache. So I don't know. I wouldn't.
Speaker 4: It's in a bread tube. He doesn't make that type of content, like.
Speaker 1: The soft it's these soft, soft white male. Yeah, it's a thing that I like.
Speaker 4: Literally, as I was sitting down waiting for my food, this guy comes in, you know, good looking guy, fucking mullet, ustash this gene. I was like, what come on, come on, guy, Like you can't copy the entire aesthetic. Maybe just I don't want one piece of it, but don't just could be a clone.
Speaker 2: Like me someone like that and have a like I want them to see like the ship we talk about and have a conversation with them and.
Speaker 4: Be like you're something fucking homophobic like on this sit and.
Speaker 1: I'll be like yeah, but yeah, yeah, but but I care.
Speaker 4: Yeah somewhere down here, I like that because I'm friends with some of those people that are like you would consider that they're like too overly like sensitive, but they also understand that everybody is not like them, so we can we can coexist. So I can still say I'll use the word retarding gay and they're not trying to call me out because they understand that I'm never gonna not say that, and they also understand that it's not coming from a place.
Speaker 2: Of bigotry I am. I am a little more towards the like I say, the worst on the planet. I'm a fucking I'm a villainous person. I say I like, I like, I like spreading misfortune and badness. But also the same time, I'm very pcy and how I talk around people. Yeah, you're gay. I know, we know, we know you're gay.
Speaker 1: We know you and we know you're gay. We understand that you're a homoseex.
Speaker 2: But I just think it's funny people being so mad about stuff like that. It's like, dude, your intentions won't matter, not exactly what you say, what you think can hurt people, for sure.
Speaker 1: I feel it.
Speaker 4: They just don't talk to people enough.
Speaker 1: In person, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually was at a party with and I saw some of those people I saw no Sam party. Yeah, yeah, and I could tell I was like, oh, I know, because there was like there was like.
Speaker 4: An aversion that was like, that's so funny. I've never I barely know this version.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: I think they are good people though, and I understand where they're coming. They know that they're coming from.
Speaker 2: Like even like even back in the day, the fucking the fuck the colored hair people from back in the day when you guys are making content.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're just they had they had good intentions. They were just very cringe and fucking annoying, cringe and inexperience. But they had dumb sounding but the experienced talking to regular people in life, because like this is not how you behave you don't do this in real life.
Speaker 2: And they were passionate about things that are important I see that are being that are right now literally being taken away from people.
Speaker 4: How many times do you see, like the most just backwoods fucking or just even looking at a person driving a cyber truck, you probably want to say something to their face because you know they're stupid and silly, but you don't.
Speaker 1: You to get rid of him. You know how to act. You take a picture. Yeah, okay, good, yeah, okay, let's go.
Speaker 4: Let's get do this. The podcast had to be I've had about enough of this and wow and insane uh fag off tree. So that's how that's how you say that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: The first charge of Key David presents a Haitian immigrant slurping up a dog hole like wet spaghetti.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: This is the night I don't know how.
Speaker 1: To see at all. I don't know what is a creole song. I don't fucking know, dude.
Speaker 6: A gorillas versus three jeepers. Creepers are jeepers, creepers tough? Well, one lifted a car, remember I did it well, but that's eight gorillas though, like I'm like, it's flow with Chane by gorilla.
Speaker 4: You know, second churns to keep David featuring being better than the first charts to keep David pre Riz spread your cheeks so I can ship in your ass. Blake eight nine six and A. Soroken is currently on Dance with the Stars. One Gooners, two Gooners, Red Gooners, Blue Gooners. Alaskat Away for the trash Texas stated Sally taking my ass. Here's Nikki Jizzy formally known as Nikki Ziggy got it. What if gambits come filled eyes honestly on God for real, for real. Congrats to Swing on losing weight. Good ship man, keep it up, Derek, listen to the band Vulcanes. Vulcan is probably vulcan as I imagine.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was.
Speaker 2: And he goes to work. You shouldna squeeze himself and people don't know he's a bear. It's like that, but a bear that murders.
Speaker 4: Literary Jerry Puncher Day from uh Melfus one play Zero Ranger and Void Stranger. This is a threat.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means. But hey, you changed your name and kicking a passer, Let's go, let's go. This is so crazy.
Speaker 4: He's like, he's like, yeah, man, oh you literal it's crazy. That's him picking up It's him picking up a cup off the ground. So that's not even like wait, so when he's when he was mauling that one dude or squeezing his head, he wasn't at.
Speaker 1: Work, he was. This is him starting a shift and he gets dressed for the start of his shift and then he finds the letter and then he burst said him.
Speaker 6: Birthday, so he go, so does he walk around the street for no fucking reason, knowing he's gonna burst out of it.
Speaker 4: Well, he can't start as a bear, then people will avoid him.
Speaker 2: So he starts as and he's dressed well enough. That is that most people just think he's a bear.
Speaker 4: They see the clothes and they don't notice the bearhead.
Speaker 1: My name is Bear Barrington. Yeah, I'm a bear. I'm Bear Bearson, Bear in mind, Bear in mind.
Speaker 4: You're gay, I'm gonna spank your bare ass. They're gonna shave my ass today.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's in a while.