Speaker 1: Five minutes after five o'clock, Happy Tuesday. I'm laughing at this story at the top of the are I gotta get more information on that. But by the way, the promo into this about elections and people being happy and thrilled and Donald Trump is a legend. I couldn't agree more. I mentioned yesterday and it's still going on today. I cannot wipe this smile off my face. And you know, normally, okay, as a conservative throughout all my life, you know, you always get excited about something, whether it's a you know, a sporting event, participation in a sporting event, and you want to win, you want to defeat the other team, and so on, and after the initial celebration or whatever, then it's kind of like, okay, we absorbed that, and then off to the next thing. And with me, it's always been okay, we've accomplished that, now move on. You may mention, you may remember a couple of times I've mentioned the play and the movie seventeen seventy six, and if you're not familiar with it, there is a it's a musical about the signing of the Declaration of Independence, and in my opinion, it's one of the best plays I've ever seen. I saw it when I was like thirteen years old in New York, and I'm going, I don't need to go into that right now, but or how that all happen? But every year I watched that movie, and when it came out in nineteen seventy two, I believe is when the movie came out, and I watch it every year, and I don't understand how people don't like the movie. But if you go, if you watch it, there's this. What John Adams is trying to do is to try to get the Congress to actually debate the independence issue. And every time he brings it up, they defeat it, and every time, you know, so then they decide that they're going to have somebody else propose and all this and it comes down to where they actually get to debate it, and when the vote passed, everybody's sitting there and they're throwing their papers up in the ear. They're hugging each other there there. You know what the you know back then would be comparable to a high five. They're hugging. You know, this is great, and all this sort of stuff. And then they go through the wranglings of all this when they get to the final vote and they actually pass the declaration of independence. Nothing. You could hear a pin drop, and it focused on John Adams and he's sitting there and it's like he just sits there and it's it's done. And almost the gravity of the situation hit him at that time, and he realized that, Okay, now the work begins. And with this election Tuesday, well, early Wednesday morning, watching the results come in, and at one five a m. I saw that. I mean, I was you four. I was happy. I was thrilled. When I saw his speech and everything, I thought, oh, this is great. When my wife went to bed, I mentioned this a couple of times already. I went out to the living room and I said, you know what I got to do it. You know, I got to flip on MSNBC, not flip off, but flip on MSNBC, CNN and whatever. And listening to them jumped through all the hoops. They wound up not calling the election until five forty five in the morning, almost what four hours after Fox News and AP had already done it, and so they were so reluctant. And then once I was up, I watched I had to watch Morning Joe, and then I had to, you know, go to bed for a couple hours, and then got up and watched the view, and I thought, Okay, this is going to be sour grapes. It's going to be you know, it's going to be a one day thing. But over the last week now, it has been non stop just insanity and the excuse is and the blaming and not only that, but you know, still the criticism of how can you elect this dictator and the stuff that he's done. It's it's like they won't accept the outcome and they will not accept the the the blame for anything. And it's it's almost like I said, I would love to just you know, sit to the point, get to the point and say it's done. Now, let's get to work. But the insanity on the other side, I watch it and then it just makes me laugh and gets a bigger grint on my face. And then the more I think about it, the happier I get, and so on, and it's just unbelievable. I saw it just a headline before we came on the air, something about that. Now the Democrats are wondering if with Elon Musk and Donald Trump, if they stole the election via starlink to go in and change the votes in order to come up with this victory. And I thought, you know, the first twenty four hours, what we heard some of the stuff was, well, especially from Kamala Harrison, you know, it's going to be a peaceful transfer of power. We're not going to do to them what that basically we're not going to do to them what they did to us, and that we're not going to challenge this. And all before the election, they were saying that, you know, there's going to be election integrity and there's going to be nobody that's going to be able to question this. But automatically and miraculously, once it didn't go in their way, all of a sudden, now they want to question the election integrity. And I go back to twenty sixteen, and there was a video about i think two weeks before the election, and Donald Trump was talking about some irregularities that were going around the country and he was talking about, well, you know, if the election is fair, then you know, we'll accept the outcome and this type of thing. And Barack Obama was i think coming off the Rose Garden or whatever in front of the White House in the yard there, and he said that to even imagine that there's any way that this election can be interfered with, because you have fifty different states, fifty different types of you know, fifty different electors, and each individual state run their election the way they run it, there is no ability to get into it. It was saying, basically, it is impossible to rig the election. And then he goes on and then he finishes with My advice to Donald Trump is go out and look for votes and stop talking about the election. And actually it was whining about the election, and then all of a sudden in twenty sixteen, once he won, then all of a sudden, the election was rigged the Russians, that Russian interference in the whole nine yards there, and then when we questioned it in twenty twenty, which I think legitimately so, and I am still not convinced. And one of the things I hope the administration and incoming administration does is investigate what happened in twenty twenty, just to make sure that there was no voter fraud, that there was no shenanigans going on, just to shut people like me up, folks, I want to be shut up on that issue, not anything else. But I want somebody to say, here is definitive proof that that election was not rigged. This didn't happen, that didn't happen, that didn't happen. Don't give me this garbage about every time these things have come up in a court of law it's been dismissed. That's a bload of crap. Because part of the thing of you know, when they say you can indict a ham sandwich, when they say that, you can go to court, and most of these judges do not want to throw out a case before it's her. They want to hear the evidence, they want to do some of the preliminary There is no such thing anymore. It seems as a directed verdict or I can't remember the term now, but where they don't allow the charge to go forward or the case, the lawsuit or whatever to go forward because judges are elected and they're afraid of being overturned on appeal, so they generally let the case go forward and so on. But in every case with this election integrity boom thrown out of court, no evidence or lack of standing or any of this source. I want to be shut up on this. I want them to prove to us. And now because Trump one and one overwhelmingly all of a sudden, now we want to talk about election denial, we want to talk about rigging, we want to talk about unfair tactics, and we want to talk about voter fraud or changing the elections due to starlink and all that sort of stuff. And to me, it is amazing. And again it keeps putting that smile back on my I have to laugh at these people. I have to laugh at the fact that they're doing all this finger pointing, and I also have to laugh at the fact that they can't reconcile what actually happened. And I started seeing last night where they're starting to blame Biden. Well, they've been blaming Biden, They've been blaming Kamala Harris, They've been blaming the campaign. They've been blaming the people that came in from Biden's team to Kammalist team and Kamalis team fighting with the Obama people, the donors saying that they were lied to, and all kinds of things going on, and that isn't and that isn't the whole story. And yet and then one of the things I'm concerned about is that as far as the Republicans are concerned, they're treating this as though, oh, the Democratic Party is dead, They're never going to rise from the ashes. And all this in my lifetime, I know of at least three and instances back in the Goldwater days when they said the Republican Party was done. They said the Republican Party was done in eight and twelve when Obama won, They said that the Democratic Party was done in twenty sixteen, when when when Trump won, And there's been all these things where they said, all right, this is the final straw, that party is dead, and every time they've been proven wrong. And I don't want people to get out over their skis now and say that the Republicans are going to be in power for the next decades. There's decades to come. No, that ain't gonna happen unless you get down to work and do the things that you say you're going to do and turn this country around. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty, five hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KRC, the Talk station. About for the forecast today, partly cloudy, colder and low. That's gonna be during our morning rush hour. Tuesday, partly cloudy, uh colder during the day, a high of fifty three. Tonight few cloud's going to be uh oh, patching frost but possible as well. Look for a low of thirty six Wednesday, clouds increase slightly warmer, higher sixty one and a low of forty seven. Right now thirty nine degrees. Fifty five krs the talk Station five nineteen in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KRC. The talk station. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five, hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five fifty AT and T wireless phone. To the phones, we go, Linda, fifty five kr S. Thanks for calling. How are you again this morning?
Speaker 2: H I'm real well, how are you good?
Speaker 1: Good? Good?
Speaker 2: It's still I still have a smile on my face. I am so proud, so proud of the American people.
Speaker 3: Yes, for sure, I call again because there's a snap election tomorrow or a new Speaker of the House, and we have got.
Speaker 1: To Senate Majority letter.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Senate Majority Leader, and we can't just ignore this. It is one of the most important calls we can make. Absolutely we need to have a conservative in there, and in my opinion, Rick Scott is the only one.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, yes, were you following this last night watching some of the news reports on this or you know?
Speaker 2: You know? I don't even I haven't even watched TV.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, we were.
Speaker 2: Gone last night, So no, I didn't.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're so you have a life.
Speaker 2: We do, don't we.
Speaker 4: How did you do that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I guess you get old and ept before in the morning and you get placed.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I don't have a life outside of Uh well, I've just followed I've followed politics way too much. But okay, here's what I know at this point that apparently those senators elect that had been elected but they haven't been sworn in yet, are going to be allowed to vote. That's one of the hurdles. The other thing is is that they were taking some polling I guess, initial data, and they had come up with I guess thun Cornyn and then Rick Scott, And then as people started talking about that, and I think possibly the Trump people got involved, had started making some calls, Rick Scott started getting closer to the top of the of the heap. And as it stands now, or what I'm hearing, is that that they again they're going to allow the senator elects to go ahead and vote, which is interesting because Bob Casey, what is that. David McCormick in Pennsylvania is the senator elect but they haven't, well, Schumer is not, even though the race has been called, he's not recognizing him as the winner and not allowing him to participate in this. They bring the new senators and congressman in for an orientation and he's not allowed to participate in that, but he is going to be allowed to participate in the Senate majority leader vote. And I can't. I can't. I can't imagine a situation because apparently you need twenty seven votes in order to win, and I can't. You know, we always have and this is what I do. Linda, just excuse myself here for a moment. My wife calls this where I keep interrupting myself, where I start off on an idea and I changed thoughts. So I'm interrupting myself here with you need twenty seven votes, and I know that in the past, every time there's been like a vote that you needed all the Republicans, there's usually one or two, possibly three, that go off the reservation and will vote with the Democrats. So I can't believe that there would be twenty seven of those that would go against what Donald Trump and what his people, and and especially JD Vance because I guess he's still I guess I don't know if he gets to vote or not, because no, they haven't replaced him yet, so Bernie Moreno would be there from Ohio, and I guess jd Vance would still have a vote. So I can't imagine that with the landslide victory that it was, that Connell would get his way. And I would hope that McConnell is smart enough, because like it or not, Mitch McConnell is one hell of a political animal and can manipulate things pretty well. I can't imagine him wanting his legacy to be to go down in flames on this vote. So I have a feeling that the cooler or the better, the Conservative heads will prevail and that we will get Rick Scott as majority leader. I don't understand that, like you, I don't understand why this has to be an early vote or a flash vote like this, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and of course we need to continue. Anybody that you know, in the sound of my voice and our voices, call your senator, tell them what you want done.
Speaker 2: I will also risk maybe Ohio should be calling Mike Dwine and put pressure on him to get a conservative senator to replace JD.
Speaker 1: Vans right now last night because you were out having fun and I was doing that heavy lifting for you. But what I heard last night, right before I went to bed, is that the name has floated, that Vivek Ramaswami is being floated as far as replacing JD. Vance. Now, I would have expected him to have been a cabinet position or something along those lines, but very interesting. It's it's going to be. This is why I don't I don't need reality television. Politics is reality enough. Flinda, Thank you so much for the call, and we're up against the break. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five, eight hundred eight two three Talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone, Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is Kyle Brandt. You're busy.
Speaker 1: The nine first morning weather forecast this morning rush hour. Partly cloudy, colder, low of thirty seventh on Tuesday, partly cloudy or actually later on today, rather I should say partly cloudy, colder day during the day and a high a fifty three low tonight of thirty six Wednesday gonna be clouds increased, slightly warmer, high at sixty one and a lower forty seventh. Right now, it's thirty nine degrees fifty five karosee the talk station, five thirty in the morning. Fifty five Karosee the talk station. Let's do some local headlines here. I saw this story. Well, actually Joe printed this off for me this morning, and local headlines and whatever, and actually I got to give it a little tip of the hat here to the since I enquire they actually committed some journalism here. He is Moler High School, Jerry Fout dead at eighty nine. The man had built and I'm going to read this most of this because it is just a fantastic article. And he was an amazing man, having come down here to Cincinnati in nineteen seventy one to go to Xavier University and then playing on the Xavier football team, and then later on in junior year's, senior year and whatever, going down to the CINCINNTI YMCA Central Parkway YMCA, I met a lot of people in the Greater Cincinnati area, and one of the guys that I met down there was an assistant coach in the era, guy by the name of Steve Clawnie, and just a bunch of amazing people and guys that bench pressed the heck out of the world down there, and they all talked about Jerry Foust and the course being in the Cincinnati area in nineteen seventy five, seventy one through seventy five and down here ever since. Jerry Fous was just one of the idols here and always went national titles as well as state titles in high school football. And then of course he went on to which is a leap that I can't imagine anybody else ever making. I can't imagine anybody today making the leap from being a high school football coach to going and being the head football coach of a top ten football team in the college ranks. And I think part of that move and part of that that wound up being a failure, was one of those things that didn't defeat Jerry Fows but made him even stronger. They talk about the man who built a small football program on Montgomery Road to a national high school powerhouse in the mid seventies. Died Monday at age of eighty nine. Jerry Fouss was moll Or High School first head coach. He was so successful that he made unprecedented move, of course, to the Notre Dame. They talk about his record at Notre Dame being thirty and twenty six one. They talk about his statistics. I think it's not in this article or the portion of the article, but I think his record at Moeller was something like one seventy nine, one seventy six and only lost fourteen games over the entire time of his coaching there at Molar, and everybody talked about what a fantastic motivational speecher speaker he was, how he always got the best out of his players. In this article they talk about his reputation in Ohio, where after he left Notre Dame wound up coaching at the University of Akron for another nine years. And they talk about how he was not tied to technology. The most he did as far as technology was a flip phone, and it reminded me of the stories about Joe Paterno of how he never had a cell phone and he never had a pushbuton phone he always had one of those rotary dial phones and they would say, well, why do you have that, and he said, well, when I'm making a phone call, the time it takes me to make the phone call to you know, dial the number and so on, literally dial the number, it gives me an opportunity to think about how I'm going to start a conversation. And I've noticed a lot of times sometimes when I'm calling somebody, you get so used to them either going to voicemail or something, and when they actually pick up, you got like a five second drag there of where it's like, how do I start the conversation type of thing, And I think it's the age of technology that we're in. But anyway, a kind of a side note there, but they talked about, you know, he talked about how people would listen to him because he's not all about success. He said in a two thousand and one Sports Illustrated interview, They'll listen to somebody who failed, because most people are going to fail at some point in time, and it's what you do with your failure and how you rebound from that. So I was just an amazing man and I never got the opportunity to meet him directly, but a lot of people that I know knew him, loved him, and again one of those people in Cincinnati that is those Cincinnati icons of people that you just when you think of Cincinnati, these are the kinds of people that come to mind. So a sad day. Eighty nine years old, a long life, but very active career and very successful at Moeller High School. Jerry fous dead at eighty nine. Phone numbers five five one, three, seven four nine fifty, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three A two five five pound, five fifty AT and T wireless phone. Corey, You'll be up right after the break. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five KERO see the talk station. What's up everybody? The night first warning weather forecast today during the morning rush, how we're going to be partly cloudy, colder in lower thirty seven. During the day, it's going to be part of cloudy colder. Now I have only fifty three tonight patchie frost is possible low thirty six. Wednesday, clouds increase, flight warmer. I have sixty one in a lower forty seven, and we get a little bit of rain in the in the evening around eight o'clock. Supposedly, we we'll check on that. Right now, thirty nine degree is fifty five krs the talk station, I believe Chuck Ingram has our traffic from.
Speaker 5: The UCL Triumphic Center, the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's home to nationally recognize pank rated cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three, five to eighty five uc CC highway traffic. Do we just find early on this Tuesday morning north Bend seventy five and northbound four seventy one. I'm seeing nothing close to a delay into downtown in Bend seventy four looks good too, Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five thirty nine in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five KR see the talk station. Corey is up next on our phone. Thanks so much for calling. How are you this morning?
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't a greedy ye A quick question. You was talking about mister combying a political machine, which I agree, and he has been outspoken against Trump in the past, which I think he's doing it again. He's putting the dominoes in place to sabotage the Trump presidency when it comes in. Rick Scott is no conservative. As a governor, he passed red flag laws in Florida, he passed gun control in Florida, the same thing with the other three. And my question is why are those our choice? Why is not Rampaul an option? And I have not heard an answer of why those are our only options.
Speaker 1: Well, it'll be interesting to see how that plays out now in terms of some of the things that Rick Scott has done, and of course I don't know all of his record. I do know some of the times that he's been on and I probably should know better, But on the times that he's been on Fox and some of the areas of expertise that he's been on talking there has been impressive from that standpoint. But I guess I got to do a caveat there because I can remember back in two thousand and three when I was in Richmond, Indiana, and the congressman from that area at the time was a fellow by the name of Mike Pench you may have heard of, and I had him on the program several times, and I mentioned to him at one time I would hope, with his conservative credentials, that at some time he would run for president or at least be on the ticket with somebody. And I missed the ball on that one, because even though with that conservative background that he had, he was a big disappointment come January sixth of twenty twenty one. And so again, you know, you never know how somebody is going to be when you know they talk to walk, talk to talk, and walk the walk until they're actually have a track record. Now, I guess I'll have to look in Rick Scott's uh uh, you know background. As you said, red red flag was bother me. But again depending upon well, I guess within the severity of red flag laws, there are I guess degrees of red flag laws or are.
Speaker 6: There Well, Rick Scott's red flag laws they bypassed due process, so they automatically strip you of your rights, and he has a track record as governor doing it. If you look on X Dana Losh, she has been excuse me every day thenly outspoken against Rick Scott, uh trying to expose him as a rhino that he is and uh crowan from Texas. He passed the gun control with Biden. He was the bi partners who vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that I know about Corn and I know about Thune, but I'm I guess I'm not as as well versed in in Rick Scott. Now again, I mean it depends on where you're getting you know, not only where you're getting her information, but who's presenting it. I have to tell you that I'm not a big fan of Dana Loshe. There's certain things that she said and certain things that she's presented that I kind of scratch my head. But then again, I have that problem with almost every politician at some point in time, because you know there's going to be one issue that they're not going to be totally on board with. And I keep trying to tell myself the same thing that Ronald Reagan said. You know, when somebody agrees with you seventy five percent of the time, they're a seventy five percent friend, not a twenty five percent enemy, depending upon what those twenty five percents are, though sometimes so in my.
Speaker 6: Opinion, if you're against any due process or any constitutional right, you're not a friend of mine. So we can disagree on the smaller things, but those are too These are too big to a disagree.
Speaker 1: That is a big one. But and I got to say that I've known people in the past, okay, that there are especially like in Kentucky for instance, I guess if somebody does a what is it, I'm drawing a blank here where you know, somebody needs a you can't go within one hundred feet of somebody or something protective order, protect protection order, and it's called it's also called something else, I think. But anyway, but the restraining order, thank you, but thank you, Joe, I appreciate it. But the restraining order, those are so easy to get, and there is no due process with that. Basically it's somebody filing an affidavit. And in the state of Kentucky already, if a restraining order is done, you can take somebody's weapon. And that came about with a friend of mine who's an attorney and he has a friend or a client that was a private investigator, and the wife, through no reason at all, just hurt the guy put this restraining order on him, and he lost his concealed carry license, lost his gun, and of course that damaged his career. And so there's always those kinds of things in there. I agree with you there should be more due process. But I also think too that there are certain instances where you need to take some of these things seriously because trying to adjudicate something over a twenty four to forty hour period of time, a lot of damage can be done in that period of time. So it's a delicate tightrope to walk when you're talking about those kinds of issues.
Speaker 6: Overall, point is I ran Paul be Speaker.
Speaker 1: Of the Senate. Oh, absolutely, many of the options we have. Absolutely, But I don't I have not heard him throwing his hat in the ring. It was these names, were these people that were in From what I understand, it's people that were interested in the job in the first place.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, well that's all I got for you. I gotta go on talking for work now and pay those taxis.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there you go, Cor, Thank you so much. Appreciate the phone call phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, FIOT, fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KRC the talk.
Speaker 4: Station eighteen million veterus eight.
Speaker 1: The nine first one nine first warning weather forecast today during rush ever, we're going to be partly cloudy, the low of thirty seven Tuesday. During the day today we're gonna have partly cloudy and high of fifty three. Tuesday night, we're going to see possible frost notifications. And on Wednesday we're going to see a high of sixty one and a low of forty seven. Right now thirty nine degrees. Fifty five KRC. The talk station Chuck Ingram HEAs traffic from.
Speaker 4: The UCL Traumphon Center.
Speaker 5: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is to nasley recognize Pankrad and cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one, three, five, eighty five U See ce See Highways are doing fine early on this Tuesday, with no accidents to deal with overnight work. Cruise wrapped up and done northbound seventy five wide open past Kyle's inbound seventy four under five minutes north bend to the seventy five ramp. Chuck ing ramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five point fifty in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five krs the talk station. Kind of finishing up that phone call kind of piqued my interest talking to Cory in the last segment, and I went online and I started digging up some stuff on Rick Scott, and you know, I see, you know, I'm just basically on the headlines. I'm not able to get, you know, in that short period of time, being able to get up his whole voting record, what he voted on and all this. But Heritage Action is I think according to their thing as one hundred let me see lifetime score of ninety five something they said in the headline, something like one hundred and eighteen point two. I don't know how you get one hundred and eighteen percent voting record, and I started pulling up something having to do with maybe an RA or gun arms of America. But to kind of tail off on something that he said was that, you know, there's certain things that you you know, certain candidates and certain politicians that you like and don't like. I would be willing to throw on, you know, to throw out the idea of I'm sure that if I were to say right now and have do kind of a brief poll in terms of Mike Huckabee, if I said, what do you what are your feelings about Mike Huckabee, I'm sure that there'd be a probably, I would guess a vast majority of people that would call in and say that Mike Huckaby is a true conservative, a great and all this sort of stuff. But I at least have a little bit of knowledge of that because it was down in Little Rock, Arkansas, doing a radio program down there for a little over a year, and he was anything but conservative as the governor down there, and so there when I see him and I hear him, and I hear his conservative talking and I know how he acted as governor, I kind of have to chuckle at that, because his conservative credentials that he claims don't seem to match with some of the stuff that he did when he was governor down there. And my wife and I have talked about this, and like most people that have ever been in radio, you kind of once in a while get escort well shown the door, so to speak. And I got shown the door down in Little Rock, Arkansas. And I think a lot of it had to do with my outspoken criticism of Mike Huckabee, because from what I understand, the ratings were halfway decent. They weren't, you know, they were as good or a little bit less maybe than the guy that preceded me, who was still the station manager at the time, or the program director. And so as far as that was concerned, I don't think that was an issue. And there was really no other issue that could have happened other than the fact that I was a harsh critic of Governor Mike Huckabee. And so my wife is convinced that that's what happened, but we don't ever have any proof of that. And I would love I mean, because I'm not And again, it's not one of these things where I'd like to, like, you know, in your face type of thing. I would just love to be in a room sometime with Mike Huckabee and go up and introduce myself and just look at his eyes and see if what his reaction was or would be, because I'm pretty sure he would remember me, and if he, you know, had anything to do with it, you could probably see a little bit in his eye. But that's just kind of my personal thing. And I don't hold a grudge because you know, when again we're going back to Jerry Faust, when you have certain things that you do and you take this turn in your life and you go in this direction or this direction, you wind up to where you are today, and if you're not happy with where you are today, then that's where you can possibly reflect back and say, gee, if I had done this different. You know, you've always got that. But then you look on the bright side and all the great things that are on in your life, all the blessings that you've had, all the people that you were with now, and that never would have happened had that not happened down a little rock, Arkansas. As a matter of fact, I probably wouldn't be here today, which I probably shouldn't say that because there's probably some of my frenemies out there that say, yeah, I wish you would have stayed down on a little rock, Arkansas. But anyway, it's one of those things. And would I think Mike Huckabee, would I support him as president? I doubt it. I think there are people that are more qualified for him. But you know, a lot of people seem to like him and that type of thing. So it's one of those examples where Rick Scott maybe not be Corey's guy, and I have to dig a little bit deeper into Rick Scott and what his stance are and a lot of these issues. But again, uh, nobody's perfect. And as Ronald Reagan said, you know, seventy five percent friend or seventy five percent of the things you agree on makes you a seventy five percent front. Anyway, coming up top of the hour, I got more news views and an opinion or two phone number seven five one three, seven four nine fifty one eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 4: Ever Changing World. There's one constant.
Speaker 5: You can depend on fifty five KRC, the talk station at the top end, bottom of the hour.
Speaker 7: I'll righty.
Speaker 1: Six minutes after six o'clock. You know, it's not Brian this morning. As I mentioned, if you look at my Facebook page, every time I come in, I usually put usually but most of the time, actually all the time I put a folk posting on Facebook as to who my guests are and that I'm going to be on and so on, And today is no different. Really, it's we got one guest and that's it. In the eight oh five at eight oh five, we got Matthew Boyle. It's going to be bright bart News Washington Bureau Chief, and looking forward to talking to him. There's a whole laundry list of stories that we can possibly talk about. Looking forward to that. Now. As far as Brian is concerned, I mentioned on my Facebook page, I believe that he's you know, binge watching on Hallmark Movies, you know Hallmark back on I think it was October the eighteenth started running what was it, brand new movies on Wednesday or Thursday, Friday, and Saturday and Sunday for their Christmas specials. And I think they have thirty two brand new movies, and of course they're now up to the point where they're doing Christmas movies twenty four to seven. And so when I'm not all watching politics, and when I'm not doing show prep for ATM or for the show here I am, I'm doing myfe share of binge watching on Hallmark movies. And I think Brian got winto that and said, you know, I'm kind of missing out on something, so he decided to take a couple of days off and binge watch on some Hallmark movies. There. So this news of this story at the top of the hour. This is the second time, you know, the news department has covered this, and it's interesting. This purin a plant and Claremont County evacuated after bomb threat. And they start off the pre Ina pet care plant in Williamsburg Township was evacuated Monday morning after a bomb threat was made against the plant. Claremont County said that the press release nine to twelve and so on and so forth, that they said there's a inside a porta potty, there's a bomb inside. Now, when you get towards the end of the story, it says there are no leads in regarding the source of the threat. It's in a location that's not a security camera around there. The plant went, but the plant is under construction, which means that this is why this porta potty is on site there they talk about. The plant was announced back in twenty twenty. Not clear as partially or fully operational. Hiring has begun for jobs at the facility. Peer in her website said there was about three hundred jobs in total by the end of twenty twenty four at the site. Construction was supposed to be concluded and they were supposed to be operational in twenty twenty three. This is the first newly built factory since nineteen seventy five. Now, this reminds me of a story several couple of months ago where I was I think Joe told we were talking about this off air, and I think he told me there was a home depot where somebody came walking out of the home depot bathroom and somebody was walking in. He goes, i'd be careful and there's a bomb in there, or I just left a bomb in there, is something like that, and they called the police detain the guy, and as it turned out, it's a colloquialism or a joke that hey, I left a bomb in the toilet, you know, kind of like the stink bombs type of thing. I wonder if, by the and you know, it's one of those things of where if you wrote the note as a joke and then all of a sudden, the plant is closed, they're evacuating people. There are cop cars everywhere, there are people. You know, they set up to nine hundred people were on the property at the time they cleared it out, and so send everybody home that day, which kind of tells me that there's probably still some operations going on there in certain areas, but also some construction. But to close the entire facility down there, if you put that note in there as a joke and a port a potty, which you would almost expect that that's what somebody meant, I don't know that you'd be the first one to raise your hand and say, uh, by the way, I wrote that note, I was just making a joke because I really stunk the place up in there. So it's going to be interesting. I hope they follow up with this and actually come to a conclusion of this, because well, although you know, and you can't. You have to take these things seriously, But I think you also have to take them in a context of which they're said, how they're said, where they're said, and the people involved. And I guess, you know, you got to err on the side of caution. But it'll be kind of a I don't know, I guess you could say that, well, it's an expensive joke. Let's put it that way, because I'm sure the emergency management services, the poor dogs that had the bomb sniffing dogs that would have to go into that porta potty to try to sniff that out. I'm sure that wasn't a pleasant job for them. But all in all, I think it could make for a funny story. But again, with the resources that were spent, the man hours that were done there, I'm sure that people aren't thinking too much of a joke. So anyway, it's interesting to see how that turns out. Talking about what we're seeing as far as this election is concerned, I was talking about the last hour, how it's been interesting to see how the left is reacting to this. It's you know, it's one of those things of the twelve stages of grief. I believe when you look at how they are reacting, and the disbelief, the finger pointing, the guilt, the blaming, and all that sort of the anger and all that sort of thing that are part of those twelve steps. And I think everybody in the media is, or at least in the spoon fed regurgitators of the mainstream media, that they're all in varying stages or at various stages of those twelve stages of grief. But one of the things I have not heard anybody talking about is that I have been saying for years, and I've been calling them the spoon fed regurgitators in the mainstream media for a reason for the longest time. And I can go back to when I was a kid. I remember talking about news issues and stuff with my mom, and even Walter Cronkite, who was supposed to be the most trusted man in America, would point out to me because she knew the conservative talking points, she subscribed to Human Events and would read the editorials there and so on, and she would pick out in Walter Cronkite's news. And this is where I first learned how to do this, is that you listen to what they're saying. You have to sometimes read between the lines and then know enough at least about the subject to know what they're leaving out of the story. And it's one of these things about in the media. It's not necessarily the bis well, it is the bias of the news stories that they cover, but it's also the bias of the news stories that they don't cover. And case in point, there is an event generally the one of the first Monday or first Sundays of June, down on the Newport behind the levee there called to Cross the Bridge for Life, and it is a elebration of life where a bunch of pro life people get together. We do a walk down the row, go across the Purple People Bridge, come back around, and then wind up back down at the venue. It's a family oriented event, and there have been times when there was at least five thousand people there five thousand people, and if I'm talking about that, I'm sure there's a lot of people in the audience that are saying, across the Bridge for Life, I've never heard of that. It is one of those word of mouth things that's done by some of the Catholic parishes and some of the pro life people that talk about this, but it's never been covered on the news. I mean CPO WLWT channel twelve xix. They will send once in a while a cameraman there and film, but they've never run the story. At eleven, I saw one year where they did like a two second or two you know, just kind of said across the bridge of live blah blah blah blah blah boom. That was it, and they cut to it and it was in like the five o'clock hour, and never again. And so the inquirers never covered this. But how many events where people gather and protest something, or a neighborhood watch group gets together and there's twenty five people that talk about we're going to end gun violence and they're going to you know, march down the street, or they're going to be twenty five protesters at for anything at city Hall, and they get coverage, They get news coverage, but never the cross the bridge for life. And so knowing some of the times that these news agencies the stuff that they don't cover versus what they do cover, and what I've seen over the last few years is a situation of where the people in the media, they are spoon fed the information and the talking points from the Democratic Party to the point where they have become the mouthpiece and the propaganda arm of the Democratic Party. And so when they are spoonful fed this information, they then regurgitate it to us and they present it to us. They're not reporting on the news. They're not doing any investigations on the news. They're not digging deep into the story and coming up with something. They are basically just regurgitating what they are handed And why this is important is very important as this election unfolded. Talk about that coming up. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty, five hundred one, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 4: Hey, look at FROGAM.
Speaker 1: The nine first morning weather forecast Today during the morning rush hour, partly cloudy, colder, low of thirty seven. Later on today, partly cloudy, colder and high of fifty three. Tonight, a few clowns, patchy foss frost, possible low thirty six and tomorrow clouds increase slightly warmer, highest sixty one and the lower forty seven. Right now thirty nine degrees fifty five KR. See the talk station. Chuck Ingram has our traffic from.
Speaker 5: The UCL Traffics Center, the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's home to natally recognize paying credit cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative.
Speaker 4: Clinical trials called five one, three, five eighty five.
Speaker 5: Uc CC highways continue to look good this morning with no accidents to deal with step pound seventy five. I'm seeing no delays through Lachland sing for inbound seventy four Pats Montana Chucking Ram on fifty five k R see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty in the morning. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five K see the talk station. Finish my point on the previous segment. These spoon feder regurgitators in the mainstream media and how they do not or how the stories that they choose to cover versus n cover and then the slant that they do. We're hearing now and we're seeing the finger pointing going on of how within the campaigns that even the campaign people were lying to the press and that as far as he's pulling this polling information was concerned, all they were doing was feeding this to the journal of the so called well, I'm sorry the media, which again begs the question that why didn't anybody in the media see this coming. Why didn't they do their own polling? And when they looked at the numbers and then analyzed the numbers. I can remember years ago, it's been more than twenty years ago, when AP or Reuters or one of these organizations would come up with a pole and they'd play and they'd put that out there, and Rush Limbaugh was always good at saying, well, this is what the poll says, but let's go to where the questions that were asked, and you hit it have on the story, and it would take you to the questions that were asked, and you could see in certain instances where it was more like a push poll where they were getting you to you know, they were setting up to say, well, if this happens, this happens, happens, how do you feel about this particular person? And then of course you'd have a negative view about it, And so he would actually go into the questions itself and point out the fallacy of some of these polls. Also, they used to publish who they contacted, who they pulled, how many Conservatives, how many Republicans, how many independents, or actually how many Republicans, Democrats, independence, and so on. But now those numbers are a lot harder to find, and what the questions were leading up to this particular poll are very difficult to find. And then the fact that we've seen over the last several years, the fact that a lot of conservatives do not tell newspapers or polling places who they vote for. And when you're skewing that more democrat, of course you're going to have these polls. They're going to be you in that direction. But the fact that these spoon fed regurgitators now are coming up and saying we were lied to, we were misinformed, they were lying to us about this, that, and the other thing, all of a sudden they're shocked. I you know, when you have soldier's soul to a certain liberal cause and then the information that they've been feeding to you is a lie, well then you want to start questioning about why were you covering that in the first place. And why did you buy into that. Let's go to the phones real quick and let's go to Chris Chris fifty five. Care see you're on the air. Thank you so much for calling.
Speaker 8: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great.
Speaker 7: I just walked into work. I heard you talking about the Walk for.
Speaker 1: Life across the Bridge.
Speaker 7: Yes, I was very interested and I've never heard of it.
Speaker 1: Oh, generally on the first weekend of June, the first Sunday in June, uh, there is a thing called the Cross the Bridge for Life. They do have a website and people meet on the river front. There are booths and different pro life organization's care Net is one of them, Sisters for Life, and all kinds of different pro life organization, adoption groups and so on that are down there that have the boose. There's live entertainment, there's bands that are played, there's various literature, and it's a family oriented event and people come down spend some time, and then at about it starts around usually about one o'clock in the afternoon, and then after about an hour or so, then they do the march and go across the bridge. There's been different routes that have been taken. The Purple People Bridge this year was closed, as you may recall, so they had to do a different route. One of the routes used to be you'd go down the flood wall and go out that entrance right off of the exit off of what is it the first exit to Newport off at four seventy one. I forget what strong that is. I think it's park that goes into there. You usually come out that entrance, walk down Route eight round in front of the the Newport Levey and then go across the Purple People Bridge that way and then come back around and then go down back to the It's about a mile mile and a half walk. But they've been changing that because because of the number of people it became a thing for Newport. I think it's intentional where they don't want people out on Route eight because the sidewalk's not big enough for the crowd of people, so the police had to kind of cordon off a little bit of the street there for people to be able to walk. And again on a Sunday afternoon usually in June, there isn't much traffic down there, so I never saw it as much of a danger, but I think it was trying to maybe I guess shorten a route or kind of prove a point so that you know, people that are driving down the road don't see it, because if it's behind the flood wall, then you never see it. So I don't know it's there's all kinds of i'm sure politics going along with it, but it is a great event. I learned about it kind of by happenstance was talking to some people. I want to say, gosh, I'm trying to remember what year this is. I think I started going to my first one back in twenty twelve ish, I think, but it had already been going on for about five six years. And so yeah, it's a great event, and I encourage anybody to go down to it.
Speaker 7: It's amazing how you don't hear about stuff on the news.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and I was listening to you exactly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we've been censored too long.
Speaker 1: I mean, five thousand people. And you know, when you look at the March for Life in January of each year in Washington, major news media doesn't cover that. And of course, with Nick Sandmon, I'm sure that there are hardly any Catholic high schools or high school or Catholic schools that send any of their students or allow their students to go there, simply what happened. And I'm Nick Salmon because they don't want the national attention that they got there, So again censorship by not publicizing it, but then also trying to sabotage it by trying to confront somebody and create a scene. So yes, it's amazing.
Speaker 9: It's a shame, it really is.
Speaker 1: It is well, Chris, thank you so much for the phone call. I certainly appreciate it. Have a great day, all right, wait for a break here five one, three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three Talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five fifty AT and T wireless phone Mike will be coming up next. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fifty five KRC detalk station. iHeartRadio is your cast today during rush hour, partly cloudy, colder through low thirty seven. For the rest of the day, partly cloudy, colder and highest fifty three. Tonight, a few clowns, patchy frost, possible low of thirty six, and on Wednesday, cloud's increasing slightly warmer and high of sixty one. Rain should come into the area Wednesday night in the low of four twenty seven Right now thirty nine degrees fifty five KR. See the talk station. Chuck Ingram has traffic from.
Speaker 4: The UCUT Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is home to Nasley Recognie Paint Reddit cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three five eighty five u SE see see problems northbound seventy one. There's an accident. Before you get the steward left. Two lanes are blocked with a couple of cars and a semi involved in the wreck. Traffic is getting by on the far right hand side for the moment. Emergency crews on the way. Traffic backing up past Red Paint. Chuck Ingram on fifty five k R C the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six thirty one in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Ryan Thomas, fifty five KR. See the talk station. So local headlines we're covering for you this morning. Alkoda East High School principal ordered on administrative leave. A principal of Lakota East High School has been ordered by District of five taken administrative leave of absence for reasons not publicly disclosed. Rob Burnside, the principle of Lakota East since twenty twenty one, was placed on paid administrative leave on November the fourth, as Lakota District officials investigated a quote concern. According to the message sent to the school parents of the high school, A Lakota Superintendent Ashley Whitley's statement noted, We've been investigating a concern that was brought to our attention and had anticipating having a resolution sooner. However, we feel as important to share as much information as we can at this time, said Whitley. Thank you for your patients and understanding. Well, folks, it's been seven days now, and you would think that, you know, just putting because they had a concern. You'd think that they would, you know, have some sort of a you know, a resolution to this. But interestingly enough, we had anticipated speedy resolution of the situation. However you're still ongoing. One of the largest Lakota East, one of the largest school and time in three years, Lakota's East principal has been ordered to take paid administrative leave. In twenty twenty one, then Principal Yetid Mack was placed on leave. Mack later left school system after reaching a settlement agreement approved by the Lakota Board. Burnside was a located East teacher when the school was first opened in nineteen ninety seven. He later went on to work as a assistant principal at Warren County's King Schools and as a high school principal in Claremont County. So it'd be interesting to see how this turns out. Talawanda High School teacher put on leave amid investigation into hateful social media pos Talawanda High School teacher was placed on administrative leave Friday, penning and investigation into social media videos and posts allegedly filmed on school property potentially happened. This potentially happened on the district's network and device. District statement said district has received many reports the concerns regarding this issue. Superintendent's office said, human resources and so on. Parents say they have seen the teachers' social media posts and these are not the first concerning comments they have made. First one which appeared that which appeared the teacher was in her classroom and was extremely helped hateful. According to one parent, it was basically saying we needed to identify any man that had voted blue in twenty twenty four election, because men who identify and wear blue bracelets are safe. Anybody who did not vote blue, they're unsafe. In another video, the teacher that they were saying she encouraged them to get iud's implanted in their bodies. Children, and she said telling them that same children not to trust men, do not go to male physicians. It's extremely sexist, it's hateful, and it should go against the school's conduct code. So as we've seen in some of the national stories about some of these teachers that have used their teaching to indoctrinate and to do a political view on people, uh and to basically give political statements in the classroom as opposed to educating our kids. We see this kind of on a local level here, and you got to wonder, uh, some of the parents that have shown up at these school board meetings questioning things as a result of the COVID lockdown and some of the stuff they learned about how their kids were being educated. You got to wonder how much more of the stuff is going on. Phone numbers five, one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty one, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless film Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five krc DE talk station. What's up everybody, It's been so good time. First warning forecast today during the morning rush aren't going to be partly cloudy, colder, low of thirty seven today. Later on in the afternoon, partly cloudy, colder day and a high of fifty three. Tonight is going to be patty frost is possible, low of thirty six Wednesday, Clouds increase slightly warmer in Ohio sixty one rain comes into the forecast Wednesday night, so the chance of showers below forty seven right now thirty nine degrees fifty five KR see the talks station and Chuck Ingram has our traffic.
Speaker 5: From the UCL Traffics Center the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's home to nancially recognize pangradic cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three, five to eighty five.
Speaker 4: UCCC crews continue.
Speaker 5: To work with the wreck North found seventy one before you get the steward left.
Speaker 4: Two lanes are blocked off.
Speaker 5: Traffics backing up fast Red Bank close to a ten minute delay. Everything else on the highways continues to look good. Chuck Ingram On fifty five KR C the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six point thirty nine in the morning. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR see the talk station. Let's go to the phones. Talk to Mike. Mike fifty five, Thanks for calling you, thank you for holding appreciate.
Speaker 10: It, Hei Kevin.
Speaker 11: Two things about the election with the poles. First, one of the things, I don't see how the polls are accurate because I've never been asked, and I don't know anyone that's ever been pulled. That's about the collection. And also with cell phones these days, then you get the phone on your unknown number, you're not going.
Speaker 9: To answer it anyway.
Speaker 11: No, so I didn't believe the polls were right anyway.
Speaker 1: Well, unless you answer those unnamed phone calls, you want to play with the guys a little bit, right, if you got the time.
Speaker 11: And another thing, I was listening to Joe Rogan's podcast the other night and he was talking about Diana White told him that Elon Musk has created an app, and he knew at nine o'clock at night that Trump had already won because of the analytics that he programmed to his.
Speaker 1: App, which if you're doing things properly and if you were to go and actually do some investigationation or do some investigative journalism, the news media would have realized this because you know, when you you know, you started talking about the well, when the selection process was done for Kamala, they talked about all this joy, all this joy, all this joy. But when you looked at the rallies, when you looked at the long lines at the Trump rallies, when you looked at the enthusiasm, you'd have to say that there's something to this movement and we need to see how. You know, it could be you know, a mile wide and a half an inch deep, but in this case it was a mile wide and probably a mile deep. Whereas Kamala Harris was more of that, just the veneer and they didn't even bother to look into it. They just just regurgitated all the internal pollings, all the pullings, everything, all the lies that the Harris campaign were telling them. So yeah, I mean it falls on these news agencies that they didn't get the information. And you know, I mentioned earlier the fact that CNN and MSNBC didn't call the election until a quarter of six in the morning on Wednesday morning, whereas AP and Fox had called that by one five. So for the next basically four hours, CNN and MSc MSNBC were lying to their viewers that this election is still too close to call. So anyway, thanks so much, Mike, I appreciate that. Let's go to Let's get uh, let's go to Jane. Jane fifty five k se thanks for calling.
Speaker 12: Hi, good morning. I just wanted to pee back on the talawanda issues you were talking about. I teach for let's just say, Hamilton County's largest public school system, and those of us who did not vote Bloom are not being treated very well. I was called it nazi last week by another staff member aspersions cast towards me. Ever since we came back to school after the election, it was it's pretty awful. And I've gone to administration and I've already talked to my union waiting to hear you know, thinking's going to be said to the people. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I wouldn't doubt if the Union is going to do anything the administration should.
Speaker 12: But well, yeah, yeah, I know. I just it's there are a number of us who did not vote blue, and we most people are just keeping their mouths that I tend.
Speaker 1: To not to, so good for you, Good for you, if you don't mind my asking, what is the what do you guess to be the percentage of people that are voted blue versus voted red?
Speaker 12: In my school personally, I who say there's about ten of us out and we're in elementary school, so out great. I have about maybe forty forty five maybe fifty.
Speaker 1: Teachers, about twenty five percent thereabouts or a little bit less. Which is interesting because we keep getting lectured by the left that they are the tolerant ones. They're the ones with the coexists, They're the ones that luxture us about bullying. They're the ones that you know, talk about acceptance and speaking truth to power and all this sort of stuff. And it's amazing that the people that screamed the loudest and talked the loudest about if you heard the phrase recently, it's popped up on Facebook a lot. Be nice, Uh find this be nice behind.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's apparently, to use the terms of the liberals, that that's a dog whistle, indicating that, you know, just by being a conservative or displaying stuff makes you, you know, automatically assume you're a racist. So they're trying to tell you to be nice. They're trying to, you know, to basically cancel you to a certain extent.
Speaker 12: So I know, trust me, Yeah, I can imagine.
Speaker 1: Well is you know and I I gosh, I you know, I encourage you to speak out. I'd encourage you to encourage the others to speak out, and he only you know, I hate to say it, but one of the ways that you know, you disarm a bully sometimes is pushing back. And you know, sometimes if they don't think that they're going to get their way, they tend to back down. But you know, with those percentages in a hostile work environment, that could be difficult sometimes.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the aggressiveness and the combativeness, especially last week, has been palpable. It's it's very obvious.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's amazing how bold they are. It is amazing how they feel as though that they have the right and I guess almost the duty to actually to I guess bully people to try to be intimidating and so on, which is interesting. You know, you would think that if you're right, you would think that if you have the facts on your side, that you would present the facts instead of trying to intimidate people.
Speaker 12: Well, and this is coming from the side he thinks everybody has their opinion and everybody is allowed to express it. Yeah, unless we don't agree with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sad to hear that you're going through that. But all I can say is be strong. You're a better person for it, and you know it makes you stronger. I'm sure you have a tremendous amount of respect of your peers for standing up and not letting them intimidate you. So I applaud you for that.
Speaker 12: I've been I've gotten messages.
Speaker 9: Yes, it's so it's been nice.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being there. No, thank you all right, Jane, thank you so much for the phone call. I certainly appreciate it. That is just unbelievable that there would be that kind of intimidation going on in schools. And you know, this just tells me and one of these things that we've seen when you have these outbursts, when you have these situations at schools, and you wonder how did something escalate to that point? And I'm talking mostly and I'm not talking about it in this instances or whatever, but when you see behavior and kids getting bullied, and that the administration and the teachers and not obviously not teachers like Jane, but certain people that don't get involved and don't push back on that and demand a code of conduct from their students, how these things get out of hand? And I guess you know, going to schools over the years that when I was a kid, that we knew that your parents, if they found out that you were trying to bully somebody, they would be outraged. The school didn't put up with bullying, and at least the coaches in the athletic department were very we were talking about Jerry Faust earlier that the coaches, at least the coaches that I had, if they knew of any of their athletes or any of the members of the team that were bullying other students, they wouldn't be athletes. They you know, they just flat out that you're not going to be on the team if that's the way you're going to behave. So these schools need to, you know, pay attention to what's going on and have what they want or as they claim they want, a safe environment. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine, fifty five, hundred one, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five K see the talk station. The nine first warning weather forecast today learning rush hour, partly cloudy, colder and lower thirty seven. Later on the day partly cloudy, colder, but a high of fifty three, few clouds. Tonight low of thirty six. Tomorrow clouds increase, slightly warmer, a high of sixty one, and rain kind of moves into the area. Wednesday night chance of showers after APM low of forty seven. Right now thirty nine degrees fifty five caro se detalk station Chuck Ingram has traffic from.
Speaker 5: The UCL Tranthics sentven of the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's home to Nasley Recognize thank Breda cancer experts who offer personal vice, care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three five eighty five.
Speaker 4: U se see see northbound seventy one.
Speaker 5: That's now over a twenty minute delay between the lateral and an accident before Stewart left. Two lanes are blocked up northbound fourth seventy one. That's loading up quickly from Grand Nor on seventy five. Break bites between Dixie and Kyle's Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty three in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty fifty five k see the talk station. Yeah, previous caller, Jane, you know kind of sticks in my mind that this is not a microcosm. I you know, you hear about these things way too many times, I think one of the and trust me, there is not many silver linings of the whole pandemic that we were forced to endure. It's interesting to see parents have reacted and how parents have learned about what was going on in the schools during the pre COVID times. And so when parents learned what was going on and they actually start asking questions how they were treated. And but the silver lining is is that they realize what is going on in the schools and now have an opportunity to do something about it. And in any situation where there is a bad situation, a corrupt situation, it's you know the old adage that you know, the only way evil can thrive is if good men do nothing, and being you know, good men mean all of mankind. And so the fact that people like Jane speak out, take the bull by the horns, don't be intimidated by people, it's amazing how more and more people just don't want to mess with you at that point because if you fight back, and and it seems that the quickest argument and the quickest answer if somebody says you're a Nazi, the the question becomes, define nazi, what's the proof, where's your proof? Give me, give me details, And nine times out of ten it's like, well, I don't know what a Nazi is, all right, Well, then shut the hell up and go away. And when you see that there is nothing behind their accusation. And the biggest thing is is that if Donald Trump is such an existential threat, which means he's a threat to the existence of democracy, if he's a Nazi, if he's a fascist, why did you Biden invite him to the White House? Would Hitler have invited Mussolini. I mean, would Churchill invited Mussolini or Hitler to number ten Downing Street. I don't think so. We'll pick this up on top of the arm. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fifty five K see the talk station.
Speaker 5: It's the biggest news and trending news events from around the world. At the top end, bottom of the alur This is fifty five KR scene the talk station.
Speaker 4: This report is sponsored by Blunt.
Speaker 1: All right, six minutes after seven o'clock. Happy Tuesday, everybody. I just can't believe that this day is flying by as fast as it is. And as I mentioned earlier at the beginning of the show, I cannot wipe this smile off my face. I've just got this. I think it's a permanent smile on my face after the election. As you know that, well, you know, obviously Brian's not in today. I think he's still binging on Hallmark movies and so on our guest to day. If you go to my Facebook page, cleverly named Kevin Gordon, you'll notice that I post on there every time I fill in who my guests are going to be during the day. And we've got Matthew Boyle. He's the the Washington bureau chief for bright Bart News. He's going to be joining us at eight oh five. But between then and now, it's you, me and an opinion or two. The phone's phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty, five hundred one, eight hundred eight two three, talk one eight hundred eight two three, eight two five five or pound five fifty on that AT and T wireless phone. I don't think that I have ever seen a situation well, obviously I've talked about in the past, and I've talked about it a lot over the last week about how euphoric this victory was and how amazing it was, and just the feelings that I'm seeing. I don't know if it's just maybe feeling like the monkey's off your back, so to speak, or whatever. I've heard people say, you know, the air seems fresher, the sun seems brighter, and all this sort of stuff. You know, there's a little bit of truth to that. I think I mentioned yesterday how having to do a couple of errands on Wednesday afternoon and then on Thursday driving around, it seemed to me as I was driving around for a Wednesday or a Thursday afternoon. It almost seemed like it was the Christmas season. You know how around the Christmas season you go pass the mall or you go past stores and they're just absolutely packed. The parking lots to a restaurant that we normally go to is was jam packed. Usually you only see that, you know, a couple of times, you know, like maybe on a Sunday afternoon after church or something, but you don't usually see that on a Wednesday or Thursday afternoon. And I was telling you, my wife almost said the same, you know, when she turned to me, and I think I turned to her almost the same time and said, where's all this traffic coming from? She said, I was just getting ready to say that, because it seems like it's Christmas out there with all the traffic and people are at stores, people are I don't know if people felt better about the economy. I don't know if people were feeling that help is on the way, that somebody has finally listened to them, that they're somebody's got their back. I don't know. But then when I see these headlines of what has happened just in the last week, we've got European Union saying they're going to buy they're already in line to start buying liquid natural gas from the United States rather than Russia. And one of the things that's boggled my mind over the last several last couple of years is that and this a lot of people don't know this. You know, you heard the nord Stream pipeline that ran from Russia under the ocean and into the European Union, and somebody blew that up. I think it was the CIA because you had Biden and you had I can't think of her name off the top of my head, I just had it in my brain. But mentioning that the if Russia continue to invade Ukraine, that this pipeline we're not going to go through and we've got ways of it. Well they stopped it, and you know, trying to blame it on the Ukrainians for blowing it up, But there is a pipeline that goes from Russia through Ukraine to the European Union. And this was that pipeline that Trump was talking about that you Germany is going to if they do away with their coal plants, if they go to this green new steel that they are going to be totally dependent on Russia and that they are going to be their held hostage by them. And I can remember when Trump gave that speech at the UN that the delegation from Germany was laughing at him. You could see those pinheads sitting there laughing. He said, now this idiot and all this sort of stuff. Well, six eight months twelve months later, when Russia invade the Ukraine, they were held hostage to that that they couldn't retaliate. NATO against Ukraine is not a NATO ally, but NATO does support and control or protect Europe, and for them not to step up to the plate, for UN not to step up to the plate, was amazing. And so once again Trump was proven right. But here is a situation where Russia is sending natural gas to Germany, who in turn is sending money to Russia, which then affords Russia the money to fund their military and continue attacking Ukraine. And yet this pipeline comes through Ukraine. It is the craziest situation I've ever seen. If you're trying to damage your enemy, wouldn't you think that would be a likely thing you would attack? But it's so crazy. Over there, Moss is talking about wanting to have a ceasefire with Israel and get to the negotiating table. Europe is saying that they want to buy more liquid natural gas from the United States than they did before. I see a story here. China is threatening to retaliate against the EU because of duties on the evs that China is dumping on them into the European Union. So in other words, you know, they call it duties, but it's a tariff. So all of a sudden, all this talk about, you know, punishing China for dumping their cheap products on a certain economy, and when Trump talks about it in terms of tariffs, all of a sudden, oh, that's you know, the Orange Man is so stupid. He's going to raise inflation that he's going to create problems in the World economics, and the World Economic Forum is not going to be happy with him and all this sort of stuff. Yet when the European Union says, you know what, we're getting hammered. We're getting our product that are having major tariffs put on them for us to sell them to Russia or to China or whoever. And yet we're expected not to do anything on our end. All of a sudden, you're starting to see that being talked about. You're starting to see that. You had that caravan that we saw last week before the election, where there was something like three thousand people in this caravan that were making their way to the border and coming coming through Mexico to come to the southern border and come through. Well, once the election started happening and they realized that Trump was going to become president, all of a sudden, half of those people in that caravan went by the wayside, and all of a sudden, now that caravan is nowhere to be found. And so just the mirror threat, the mere idea that this is not going to be business as usual, that I hate to use the expression new sheriff in town, but somebody that is going to hold countries accountable, that are going to push back on some of this nonsense we've seen around the world over the last four years because of we have been operating from a sense of weakness as opposed to strength and with nothing to back it up. I mean, when you have a situation it still boggles my mind. We saw this back in twenty twelve under the Obama administration when Russia invaded crimea or as as the senator from Maxine Waters calls it, Korea invaded Ukraine. But Korea was invaded, not Crimea. That's what I'm trying to say. But when Crimea was invaded by under Obama's watch, nothing was done, There was no pushback, nothing, and then all of a sudden, Biden's in office and the saber rattling goes on. They amassed troops on the border. Once they have massed troops on the border, you knew what was going to happen. And rather than just giving them a tongue wagging and saying, you know, don't, don't, don't cross this red line, line in the sand type of thing, they kept the massing troops on the border. You knew what was going to happen. Where the hell was the UN where was NATO? Where we're into the European allies pushing back on Russia telling them not to invade a neighboring country. And yet because nobody was there, nobody was standing up, nobody was saying there's going to be implications from that, they go ahead and invade. And then the Biden administration puts sanctions on Russia Russian oil, which because of the Biden administration, ending the Keystone XL pipeline, cutting back on our energy production in the United States, closing leases, closing federal lands to being able to drill for oil, cutting down the leases in the Gulf and not allowing a lot of drilling there. We started depending more and more on our foreign adversaries for oil, and you saw the price of oil go from fifty dollars a barrel in twenty twenty up to seventy five eighty ninety dollars a barrel later on, and of course that reflected in our gas at the gas pumps for us, and we started seeing the inflation raising rising because of the increased inflation and because this was going on, because this and then the sanctions on were placed on Russia, because Russia, you know, when they weren't making a lot of money at oil, being at fifty dollars a barrel, now all of a sudden, they're making boatloads of money at seventy five eighty dollars a barrel, which funds their military and then gives them the idea that hey, what are we going to do with this money. We're not going to improve the lives of our people. Let's go invade a country, and so they started invading Ukraine, and there were sanctions put on them by the Biden administration, but they were toothless, they were not enforced. In fact, there's the stories about how the Russian freighters, the Russian tankers would take this oil. They'd go out in the middle of the ocean, turned off their transponders and meet up with another neutral ship and offload their oil onto that ship, and then that ship would then go on to a port and drop that off. And I'm not I wouldn't be at all surprised if we're not getting if we have not been buying Russian oil into this country as a result of that turning off the transponders. And they started doing these analysis and saying, well, these companies that are transporting this oil, they're saying they're coming from Malaysia, they're coming from this other country and whatever. But the amount of oil that was being imported from that country was more than the oil that they actually produced, and so nobody was calling into question. Nobody was enforcing the sanctions on Russia, and so Russia was making money hand over fist and it's you know, when you don't enforce sanctions. When you don't enforce or or or tell somebody, or stand strongly and tell somebody not to invade a country, you're going to get a country invaded. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty eight hundred, day two three talk one to eight hundred, day two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five KR. See the talk station, home values and the nine first one and forecast. Today morning rush hour look for Hartley. Cloudy skies, colder, little thirty seven. The rest of today partly cloudy, colder, and high of only fifty three. Tonight we're going to have possibility of some frost in the area, love thirty six. Wednesday clouds increase slightly warmer with a high of only sixty one, and then Wednesday night rain moves into the area and low of forty seven. Right now thirty nine degrees fifty five kr. See the talk station. Chuck Ingram has traffic.
Speaker 5: From the UCL Traumptic Center, the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's home to nasally Recognize pank credit cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one, three, five eighty five you see see Northbound seventy one continues to improve between the lateral and Stewart after an earlier accident, the late times have dropped under the ten meta mark. Southbound seventy five now an extra ten trying to come out of Evendale through Blackman. Same for northbound seventy five out of Berlinger into the cut Chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven twenty two in the morning Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five kr. See the talk station phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine fifty, five hundred one, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. So when we're looking at what's going on around the world, when we're looking at what's going on in the news departments, when we look around what's going on in Washington, Uh, all it does is just put more smiles on my face, and it makes me even happier. I looked. I mentioned this earlier in the previous segment Chinese retaliation to EV duties anti dumping measures on EU brandy. Ready, that's the headline. China and European Union are on a path that leads straight to a dangerous trade war. After European duties on imports of electric vehicles, the Asian giant announced its first retaliation. From Friday, November fifteenth, Beijing will impose temporary anti dumping measures on brandy imported from the EU countries. Despite progress announced by both sides over the weekend on negotiations removed duties on battery powered cars. Now the European Union has announced and apparently are doing trade with Chinese and with the car companies Volkswagen, BMW and the other car companies in Europe that have been going down this path of green steel, green news steel programs and trying to move towards this green energy of fiasco and trying to build these evs. They're finding that their cars are not being the cars that they're manufacturing, that people of Europe don't want them because number one of the expense, Number two, because there's not enough infrastructure. Does this sound familiar as like what's going on here in the United States? So the infrastructure isn't there they're not getting the range from the batteries that they want to get. And the European even though you know, when you look at the European Union and how social their socialized medicine, they're more socialist type of governments where even their people are pushing back on this. Even though they are all in on this green technology and stuff, they also realize that, hey, this stuff is costing us money and if it's not efficient, if it's not sufficient, and if it's not doing the job, then we don't want it. And Volkswagen and BMW not too long ago, well, Volkswagen for the first time in their history, first time in their history going back to the nineteen forties, actually started shutting some of their plants down or at least halting production because the sales of their cars were down. So that's an indication of what's going on as far as some of the vehicles that they're manufacturing on the EVS, the customers don't want them. BMW made a comment to the European Union and said, we're not going to be able to meet our goals, that people don't want these cars and we can't sell them. We're supposed to keep producing them but we can't sell them. And now you have China because of slave labor. Because they can manufacture these vehicles for less than what the European Union can, they're important. They're dumping those on the European Union, and of course because they're cheaper, some of the people in the European Union are buying them. Well, European Union said, well, you know, we're going to start instituting to protect our jobs, to protect our businesses, We're going to impuh what they call duties, which is more or less a tariff. They're going to institute that. Well, Russia said, well, okay, if you're going to do that, we're going to start putting duties on the brandy that you send us. Well, I would imagine that European They say in here that the European Union is bargaining from a strength position of weakness. But if you're talking about alcohol with the Russian people, uh, I would assume that there's going to be more protests in Russia about having to pay more for alcohol than it is in the European Union, paying more for evs being dumped on them that they really don't want in the first place. So with that again, phone numbers five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five, hundred one, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three A two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five care see the talk station.
Speaker 4: Hey, this is Kyle Brandt.
Speaker 1: The ninth first war and forecast during the rush hour today, which we got a about an hour or so of that left party cloudy, colder, lower thirty seven, partly cloudy later on today and we're going to a high of only fifty three, low tonight of thirty six with clouds moving in compache. Frost is possible on Wednesday, clouds increased slightly warmer high of sixty one and a lower forty seven brain moves into the area on Wednesday night, so we're looking out for that right now. Thirty nine degrees fixt five kre see de talk station Chuck House traffic from the.
Speaker 4: Uc ON Tramping Center.
Speaker 5: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is owned to Nasty recognize pink credit cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three five Big five U see see see having trafficked now northbound seventy five Donaldson into downtown. That's an extra fifteen in southbound seventy one break fights from above two to seventy five pants. The Reagan Highway southbound seventy five continues to build through Lachlan. There's a wreck in Montgomery on Main and Cooper, shocking Ramont fifty five KR see the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty in the morning. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR. See the talk station. So local headlines were covering for you today. One of the stories I think, well, it's kind of hits home for me because I use four seventy one a lot, especially when I'm coming over here. The day that that fire took place, I had a doctor's appointment over it yet christ Hospital, and I was going to the appointment. I go down the road in the exit, the entrance ramp was closed, and I said, oh, there must be an accident on the entrance ramp. So I drive ten minutes further towards into Newport and go to an exit or an entrance ramp there it was closed, and I'm like, what the hell is four seventy one all closed for and then I come to find out about the fire. So I was about twenty minutes late for my appointment. But then coming back, I couldn't use four seventy one. And now I guess the northbound lanes are open, but the southbound lanes are still closed. So whenever I go back home, I got to go a different route and so on. But it's just wild And from what I understand, they still haven't determined the cause of this fire or anybody responsible for it. And you know, they're hinting that that it's arson. I wonder if it's not an act of terrorism. You just got to ask that question. You figure that a fire burning that hot, that high that much being able to damage a bridge and shut down that flow of traffic in that particular area. You know, I kind of questioned the wisdom of whatever, apparently the playground equipment that burned. I questioned the wisdom of putting something like that underneath a structure like that. Maybe moving it off to the side or moving it someplace else would have been probably the more, how should we say, the more judicious thing to do. But they are talking about this timeline now of trying to let's see as far as replacing in the construction and repairing the bridge they're talking about. They could get a timeline for when the construction will end on southbound Ice four seventy one at the Daniel Carter Beard Bridge by early next week. According to the latest update, o DOT said the concrete footers crews poured on Friday were able to cure over the weekend, providing the support base for shoring towers that will be assembled on Monday, which was yesterday. The goal is to have those six shoring towers constructed by the end of the week. Once that's done, then they can remove the concrete and the steel above that support and see you and of course I obviously inspect the damage to see what all is going to have to be replaced and so on. Now, you may recall a couple of years ago when there was an accident on the Brent Spence Bridge and there was a fire there that damaged the bridge. That bridge was down for I think they said forty one days or something along those lines. And so the fact that they were able to get that up and running within a matter of like six weeks or so was a good sign. Hopefully they'll be able to do that here. But they are talking about how a lot of activity is going on down there, how quickly they are moving and once the inspectors, I guess can get up there and find out what's going on. They mentioned that this is ODOT's biggest project right now. All our efforts are concentrated on repairing the bridge and getting it reopened to traffic. South Bound lanes the Big Mac have been closed since November first, when the one thousand hands playground in Sawyer Point caught fire. Let's see, they're talking about how impressive this movement is, talking about road closures and so on. So it's amazing that how something in that area could create that much of turmoil. And again, you know, you got to wonder, and you know, this brings up a point that I've been asking now for Well, this is now two years with the Infrastructure Bill. Weren't we supposed to have wasn't this a shovel ready project for that Brent Spence Bridge replacement. Weren't they supposed to start turning the shovel on the dirt there? Because after all, remember we were told back in twenty thirteen that it was it was an emergency situation where we had to do a public private partnership in order to get this bridge built, and even if it involved making tolls, that it was so critical that that be done back in twenty thirteen so it would be available in twenty fifteen. Well, folks, it is now twenty twenty four, twelve years almost twelve years after that event, and we still, even with the infrastructure bill the funding in place, they still haven't turned a shovel of dirt down there, and it all, you know, it's amazing how when the and how people aren't following up on this. This bridge was supposed to be so critical to the area that it had to be built right here, right now, this minute. And of course you know my involvement in stopping that bridge simply because of the tolls that we're going to be on there. But again, when you have these infrastructure problems and it shows how vulnerable we are and how fragile we are in terms of transportation, that is the thing that you know, when it's called a question, is kind of frightening. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five hundred one, eight hundred A two three talk one eight hundred a two three a two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five KRC the talk station crippling expenses nine first warning forecast for today during rush hour partly cloudy, colder, low thirty seven in the Tuesday the rest of the day Today partly cloudy, colder and Ohio fifty three. Tonight possibly a low of thirty six with some patchy frost possible, And tomorrow we're gonna have a cloud increase, high of sixty one, lower forty seven with some rain by tomorrow night. Right now thirty nine degrees fifty five kr SE detalk station Chuck Ingram has traffic.
Speaker 5: From the UC Traffics Center, the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center, So I'm deinancially recognized pank credit cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three five being five U S Seat Seed Highway tramph It continues to build North Bend seventy five and extra fifteen through northern Kentucky Donaldson into downtown, then slow again above seventy four pants the lateral in Bend seventy fours backing up above Montana Chuck ingramont afty five krs, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven in the morning, Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five kar see the talk station phone NRS five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred one, eight hundred eighty two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound five point fifty on that AT and T wireless phone. Let's go to the phones right now. Let's talk to Joey. Joey fifty five krosee. How are you this morning? Thanks for calling?
Speaker 7: Hey, great Kevin, how are you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing great. I'm behind the microphone. It doesn't get any better than that for me.
Speaker 10: There you go, Hey, I just wanted to mention with the whole Trump thing.
Speaker 7: I definitely believe that the.
Speaker 10: Hand of God definitely intervened in gave America a second chance. Some people may not agree to that, and all I can say is you just don't understand or you're not paying attention. But with the bullet almost hitting, he turned his head at the right moment. And I believe with all the prayers, because there definitely was a lot of praying, going on like the ever has been before over a president.
Speaker 1: Yes, I believe, No, I agree, I have to agree with that. I haven't I've never seen anything like this in my life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's remarkable, and I believe God has given America a second chance for whatever reasons. And and if you don't think it's going to get better, you're being really misled. You just don't understand, you don't get it, or you're not listening. You know, the start stock market is zoomed immediately. The next day, you got a country back and down kicking him off out. You got other things that are happening immediately. He's already talked to sitting them over there at the war. He had Elon Musk on the phone. I mean the people that have flipped over to the other side and fleeting the Kennedy family. You know, the rest of the Kennedys are all kicked off. You know, if you don't get that or see that, you just don't understand or you're too respectably ignorant to the situations at hand here. And the other thing I'd like to mention is the media is already starting to beat him up. You know, they will react immediately, so here ethically and design it the way they want on this deportation. And one thing everybody forgets is mister Clinton deported eleven million people and that was from a Democratic party and there was no stints and it was the right thing that needed to be done then. And I think people need to, you know, explain that once in a while that mister Clinton did the same thing and nowhere near the kickback. But they'll they'll find every horrific situation they can and it'll be front and center. And they're already needed in the news picking on Trump. The negativity is remarkable. And one other thing I'd like to add is, you know these news stations, these terrible news stations, I believe that they export all this evil. They the Democrats couldn't do it without it the way they've done it in such success. But I believe that people need to think about this, those darn stations, the NBC, CBS, ABC, They need to give them the.
Speaker 8: Bud like treatment, because that will, whether you like it or not, that works.
Speaker 7: That they should give them the bud like treatment.
Speaker 11: And just avoid them and don't listen to him no more.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the thing is, they'll wake up.
Speaker 7: Then.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the thing is is that the ratings for each one of these stations is way down. There's a story that Chris Wallace is out of CNN after three years he didn't renew his contract. That you may recall that he was part of that CNN. Plus he left Fox that cratered within six months after he was there, and so then they gave him some talk shows and that they've reduced his contract and he didn't accept it, so he's going to be gone. MSNBC and the other networks their ratings have cratered as viewers are tuning them out. And I think the more and more people realize that quite honestly, these other stations, the MSNBC's, the CNNs, they have become irrelevant. I mean, for a long time people have recognized that journalism was dead at those organizations. And as I've referred to them as the spoon fed regurgitators in the mainstream media media, being given the propaganda talking points from the DNC, and all they do is regurgitated to us. They have been losing ratings ever, so, you know, down and down and down to the point now where even though I mean when you look at what is at eighty five? Ninety percent of the coverage of Donald Trump during the election was negative and ninety five percent of the coverage of Kamala Harris was positive. And they couldn't move the needle with that, the fact that they were telling everybody that their polling indicated that it was a close race, that Kamala was going to win, and then all of a sudden, it's this blowout. People have got to be asking the question, I've been getting my news from this, come from this organization all this time. Now I wonder how some of these people, and I've talked about this, the fact that the AP and Fox called that election at one forty one am on Wednesday morning, and it wasn't until five forty five in the morning that MSNBC, NBC and CNN called that for Trump. So for that four hours period of time, if the people were tuning in like I would stay up until I saw the election results, they were lied to for four hours until.
Speaker 4: I did this.
Speaker 7: I witnessed that too.
Speaker 1: I did the same thing.
Speaker 4: I was up all night.
Speaker 13: Yeah I saw that, Yeah, yeah, it was It is amazing, you know, And the news is already beginning their bash and to even say that it had to do with the fact that she was black or a woman in race race race, race race.
Speaker 10: Another fact, the majority of the vote that voted mister Obama in was white. I mean, they need to let it go and stop. I still don't think that they truly have learned everything they need to learn yet and knock it off and you know, do their job and who, what, where, when and why?
Speaker 1: Just the fact exactly. But again when the and I would say to the Republican Party, and I'd say to the Trump people, and I hope I know they're smart enough ignore them because obviously they're irrelevant. They're you know, with all their coverage over the last well nine years of Trump, they haven't been able to kill him off, either figuratively or literally. And if they haven't done it nine years, this next four years, they're irrelevant. Just ignore them, turn them off, don't talk to them, don't give them the time of day, and let them just wither on the vine, so to speak. Anyway, Joey, thank you so much. I certainly appreciate it. Phone numbers five, one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty five, hundred one eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eight two three eight two five five pound five fifty AT and T wireless phone tim You're up next, and then we've got some other stories here about some of the media. I'm Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five K see the talk station. There are two types of DA nine first warning weather forecast Today during during our rush hour is going to be partly cloudy, colder, and a low of thirty seven. The rest of it today going to be partly cloudy, colder, and a high of fifty three. A few clouds were later on in this evening and going to be a low of thirty six. Clouds increase tomorrow high as sixty one, and by tomorrow night we should get a little bit of rain and a low of forty seven. Right now thirty nine degrees fifty five kr SE detalk station Chuck House Traffic.
Speaker 4: From the uc UP Traffic Center.
Speaker 5: The University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is home to Nancy Recognite Pink Credit cancer experts who offer personalized care, planes and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three five eighty five uc CE Seed Highway traffic.
Speaker 4: We're really loading.
Speaker 5: Up now, inbound seventy four backing to north Bend. That's over a ten minute delay southbound seventy one, getting closer to a twenty minute delay between Field zero and Red Bank northbound four to seventy one past Grand Chuck Ingram on fifty five k RC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven fifty in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fits five KRC the talk station to the phones. We go, Tim fifty five krs. How are you this morning?
Speaker 7: Great, good morning to you and all these listeners.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you.
Speaker 7: So get a quick note about the bridge fire. I think this is intentionally said.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 7: The rubber compounds that were used for protection kids falling pretty much the same dual compound that's used on solid fuel rocket boosters. Oh love, it takes well, it won't burn by itself like that, but if you ad an oxidizer to it, and it's going to burn with the ferocity that it had. It was a firefighter for five years, so that was some time ago. I've seen the fires that burn with rubber and it's nothing like that, nothing like that that was fueled not just by the rubber but by strong oxidizer.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I saw I saw the pictures of those flames, and for as big a fire as that was, I originally thought that, you know, there was maybe I know there's not. I don't think the trains go that far into the city. The only thing that I could think of was be something like an oil tanker or something underneath there and and that catching on fire. But I mean, that was a huge fire for playground to crew equipment and whatever, and probably kind of leads some fredence to what you were saying about this oxidizer. And it's interesting that we're not getting and we're not hearing anything about what caused it. Uh, it's like all of a sudden, you know, we've got all these news reporters around town, we've got three of the networks, we've got XIX and everything, and nobody seems to care, you know, on other things.
Speaker 7: Well, I think your truth have come out. Let's hope it. I can imagine looking at this much.
Speaker 1: I would hope.
Speaker 14: So.
Speaker 1: All right, Hey, thanks so much for the information. Tim certainly appreciated. Coming up at the top of the hour, we're gonna be talking to Matthew Boyle. He's with the Washington Bureau chief for Bright part and looking forward to talking to him. I don't think I've ever interviewed him before. But let's cover a couple of fun stories here. Chris Wallace out at CNN after three years. Now, this is a mid where you know, he went over there for that CNN plus he left Fox because I guess he figured it was a better environment over there. But that folded after what only six months or even long and shorter than that. He's been used as of course, been doing other thing and they found a show for him. But then they renewed his contract significantly less than what his original deal was. His original deal was eight point five million with the inked under former's Henn boss Jeff Zucker And so now they've cut back his contract. During the presidential election year, election year, Chris Wallace show failed to crack six hundred thousand total viewers and averaged just eighty five thousand in the advertiser coveted twenty five to fifty four demo. Let's see. He's expected to appear on the network through the end of the year. Wallace's exit comes as reports of CNN's financial woes may coming to a head now that the twenty twenty four election is over signaling potential layoffs and salary cuts for on air talent. I also heard some reports that MSNBC that with their affiliation now that their talks of spinning them off or caning that division altogether. MSNBC's ratings crater on Thursday as viewers tune out. They claim that the ratings creator as viewers tune out Trump victory coverage. Well, if you tune into their broadcasts, they're not talking about the victory coverage. They're talking about the whys, the wherefores, the blame game, who was lied to, and so on. And when you have a campaign that raises a billion dollars and then winds up twenty million dollars in the hole after paying people like Oprah win Fee as I call her now because it's not Oprah because she's not free, So it's Oprah win Fee a million dollars. When you pay Beyonce to give a two song concert. I wonder how many of these Hollywood people that they had on the stage, the George Cloonies of the world, how much they got paid for their endorsements. It's going to be interesting to see those campaign finance reports coming up. We've got briit bart Matthew Boyle, the Washington bureau chief. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fifty five krs the Talk station.
Speaker 9: Look what it happened.
Speaker 1: This is the greatest political comeback comeback of all time.
Speaker 4: This has ever been two, three, four times today fifty five krs the Talk station. This report is sponsored by all Right.
Speaker 1: Six minutes after eight o'clock. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Welcome to the program. Matt Boyle, the bureau chief of breit Barton, talking about our inside scoop with breit bart News this morning. Matt, welcome program. I don't think we've ever talked before, so looking forward to this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you bet it great to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great to have you. So is there anything going on that you need to talk about. I'm trying to dig around here for some news and I can't really kind of pinpoint anything that we need to talk about.
Speaker 9: So, oh my gosh, Lots, president of WHACT is rebuilding his cabinet. He's been rolling out all sorts of different announcements. We're seeing the last night the House of Representatives got called for the Republicans or Republicans will have a trifecta. They'll have the House, they'll have the Senate, they'll have the White House. Some really exciting stuff going.
Speaker 1: On, and bragging rights with the popular vote as well. So that's kind of cool as cool. Yeah, Now, I have noticed that there's been quite a delay in some of these how should we say, Heritage Broadcasting Networks or whatever, or what do they call him? I don't know, whatever they call him. I call them the spoon fed regurgitators in the mainstream media. But most of the mainstream media they seem to be a little bit the in terms of calling these races, because, uh, I have been reading as you mentioned that the House had been settled and then it's, uh, the Republicans have the majority. But I think I don't know as CNN or MSNBC or NBC called that yet.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think they have.
Speaker 9: And I think they're they're all relying on different projection desks, right like, so CNN relies on its own desk, and MSNBC, I think was on NBC News is projection desk.
Speaker 8: But I mean the we're we're looking.
Speaker 9: At decision desk HQ, and they got it at at least when I went to bed last night and nineteen House Republican.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Yeah, So the Republicans were over the top, and I think they you know, there's a pathway to a few more seats there.
Speaker 9: So, but the the dishric that put it over the top is one is CO money out in Arizona. And the thing that was actually pretty cool about that one there is that that is where the turning point action. Guys, we're out there ballot chasing, and so there's some exciting stuff coming on that front. I think for the Republicans is that I do think that these efforts that we saw from group's White Turning Point and other conservative organizations around the country that we're actually going out and doing ballot chasing may have made the difference here, making this a trifecta for the Republicans with the White House, the House, and the Senate.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that Carrie Lake didn't pull it off out there. I mean it seemed like, you know, obviously Trump on Arizona, there's been well, as you mentioned, the one that pushed it over the top from to eighteen to two nineteen. Now we started off with I guess I should say we, but the Republicans started off with what two twenty two majority at the start of this, so we're still.
Speaker 8: So I think it was around there. So we're about right around there.
Speaker 1: I wish it was a little a little higher than that, but we'll take what we can get. And I'm surprised with you know, Arizona going red and uh the race is going out there, that somehow they chose somebody else in guyega As as opposed to her. That's amazing to me because you seemed to me to be a fairly good candidate and I had a lot of you know, good talking points and didn't seem like she got out debated by anybody. But it's interesting to see how that fall fell.
Speaker 8: Well, I think there's a lot of things, and there's there's this is this is actually.
Speaker 9: Something I've been looking into since the election last week, is that we're seeing this kind of around the country a little bit, right. We see it in Arizona, we see it in Nevada, similar story at the center race there. We see it in Michigan, Wisconsin, and in some key congressional places on the country where people voted for Trump but then they either didn't vote for down ticket or they voted Democrat down ticket. And so I think there's some concerns here for the Republican establishment in that, you know, people like Speaker Johnson, people like you know, whoever wins the Senate Republican leader position. I don't know who that's going to be in.
Speaker 8: That election tomorrow.
Speaker 9: Uh And I don't even know if Johnson will be the Speaker. We'll see if that he holds it together or not here. But the point is that I would just say that there's a message to those folks in these election results that if they revert back to being Republicans of the past, uh you know that do establish a Republican Chamber of Commerce things, then they're gonna lose, right Like, So they have to go for it on truly economic nationalist policies that Donald Trump championed, like the trade deals, like the tariffs like uh, you know, very hardcore immigration views, like not going after healthcare like uh, you know, there's a lot of things that the Republicans need to change in their way, like the no wars right like. So, I think that the Republicans need to be uh you know, they need to keep performing, and if they don't, they don't take the right lessons away from these election results, and they think that they have some kind of a carte blanche mandate to do Paul Ryanism. They're wrong, and if they go down that.
Speaker 8: Route, they're going to lose the.
Speaker 9: Games that Donald Trump made them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they're going to give an open door to the Democrats revising themselves and finding the phoenix rising out of the ashes. We're talking about Matt Matt Boyle, he's bureau chief for Brightbart News and the the thing that you I would okay, I can. I can understand the legacy media or whatever the hell. I just refer to them as, you know, the spoon fed regurgitators. I think they're a lost cause journalism with them. They haven't committed journalism in a long time. They've been mostly a pro propaganda arm of the DNC, And so I can understand if they've drank the kool aid and that they totally believe the lies and so on there, that it would be very difficult to dissuade them from you know, this disaster that, especially for their candidate. I would think the argument would be a little easier for the Rhino Republicans to look at this and say, hey, you know, we've been wrong. We were wrong back in twenty sixteen, we were wrong in twenty twenty, we were wrong this year, and we've been wrong all the way along. Maybe it's time for us to do some introspective and look at what we've been pushing versus what the people want, and maybe change our ways and kind of move a little bit more at least to the center or to the right. And you would think that they would be doing this, but it's it's like so many people have a difficult time admitting they're wrong or need to change their ways. And that's the thing that if this doesn't if this key continues, this was really I think this is going to.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, you'd think so, you'd hope so you'd hope that they learned the right lessons from this, But I don't think they do, right So, I mean, i'll tell you right now, I have major concerns that the Republican establishment is going to revert back to being the Republican establishment, right like they think that they won some big mandate to do Paul Ryanism. That's what Speaker Johnson thinks. I'm telling you that right now. I was talking to staff yesterday right like and so I'm concerned that the establishment Republicans are going to do establishment Republican things and not Trump things. Right Like, If they do Trump stuff, they're going to.
Speaker 8: Win, right Like, It's really that simple.
Speaker 9: But they need to do Trump's stuff, not Mike Johnson's stuff, not Paul Ryan' stuff. Mike Johnson didn't win this election. Donald Trump won this election, right Johnson didn't win this election. Donald Trump won this election, right like. And again, the fact that there were so many losses down tickets for Republicans and there's a lot of House seats and a lot of Senate seats that should have went Republican, that Donald Trump won the district or Donald Trump won the state and the Republican candidate didn't. And I think that's a tell that Trump's agenda's popular. Trump's vision is popular, but theirs isn't. And this is a rejection of everything that Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Jeb Bush, all these folks, the Chamber of Commerce, et cetera, all stand for. And there's an affirmation of what Donald Trump stands for. I mean, they got to go for it on deportation on day one. You know, they have to deport five million illegal aliens a year at a minimum, right like. And if they don't do that, and they back off or they chicken out, they're gonna lose, right like.
Speaker 8: It's really that simple.
Speaker 9: So I as much as we should be celebrating Donald Trump's historic victory, I think we should also be taking great pains to learn from the election results. And that's what I'm trying to go through here, because I'm concerned that these people are gonna sabotage Donald Trump again, just like they did the first time. I was very concerned back when we were covering the first administration that Paul Ryan and Mitch McConnell had their knives out for him.
Speaker 8: And that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: They did, right like, and they screwed the whole thing up. And look at what ended up happening right now, Donald Trump pulled out the greatest comeback political comeback in the history of mankind, right like. We've never seen anything like this, and in the history of civilization, right like, inhuman civilization, we've never seen anything like Donald Trump's political comeback here, nothing ever like it. And and now these people may sabotage them again, right like, So I think we need to be on guard, and you know, yes.
Speaker 1: The victory well more more so, more so active, more so instead of on guard. We need to keep up the activism. We need to pay attention we have. We're on the verge of pushing through and getting what so many of us has talked about over the years of what we want. It's up to us to make sure that we put our pressure on our congressman, on our senators to do the will of the people. And as you talk about the Chamber of the Chamber of Communism, that we hold them in check and hold their feet to the fire. That they don't represent them, they represent us. They don't represent some of the special interests. They represent the people. And where you know, you have a situation where Donald Trump comes along with this election and wins in a massive landslide, and with him comes these coattails for some of these people that flip the seats, and just because somebody maintain their seat or even lost their seat should be an indication that the old guards should be on their way out. And I don't understand why, you know, I don't know what a fear factor is. I don't know why people are opposing or not opposing with the pitchforks and torches against the Republican establishment because they have sold us down the river for fall far too long. We need to pick this up on the other side of the break. Matt, can you can hang with us, can't you?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 1: Okay. My guess is Matthew Boyle or Matt Boyle. He is a bright part Washington Bureau chief and we're talking about the inside scoop with Breitbart this morning. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five krs the talk station. The nine first warning forecast basically load today of thirty seven and a high of fifty three. Tomorrow the high of sixty one and a lower forty seven with some rain coming into the area tomorrow night. Right now thirty seven degrees fifty five KR see the talk station and Chuck Ingram has our traffic from.
Speaker 4: The ucl Tramfics Center.
Speaker 5: University of Cincinnati Cancer Center is home to Nasley wreckingn I Paint Grade at Canser experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three five eighty five u sec SEE cruits continue to work with the wreck eastbound two seventy five years seven forty seven right wings block traffic backs to Winton east bound Reagan Highways running heavy from Hamilton Avenue towards Winton in bound seventy four backs above North Bend Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC The.
Speaker 4: Talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight twenty in the morning Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas Fitch five KR see the talk station. My guess is Matt Boyle. He's a bureau chief Washington bureau chief for bright Bart News and our segment today or weekly segment inside scroop a scoop with bright Bart News. Thanks for hanging with us. I certainly appreciate it, Matt. And what is amazing and well not amazing, what we need to do as the populace. We need to be putting pressure on our congressman and senators. We need to make sure that we let them know that what we want in terms of our desires. As far as this administration, we had a president atop of the ticket that pretty much clearly articulated his agenda. He got voted in overwhelmingly, and it's kind of like all right, get with the program or get out, you know, lead follower, get the hell out of the way. And I think there needs to be some pressure put on these squishy Republicans to do the right thing.
Speaker 8: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 15: I think that's the message here from the American people is that they trust on Trump inquisitly, right like, they voted for him overwhelmingly landslide election, national popular vote victory, more electoral votes than he had the first.
Speaker 7: Time he won.
Speaker 8: And this after everything that he's done through, right like, all the legal issues, all the impeachments, and all the weaponization and everything they came after him on, and he's still won bigger than he ever did. It's the biggest victory or Republican presidential candidate has ever had an American history. And yeah, I mean maybe literally even try to sell nudgers once but twice, right, so at least that we know of maybe more than that.
Speaker 9: So the and then in addition to that, again, biggest Republican victory of Republicans ever had. It's a historic win for Donald Trump. And but that being said, it's not a historic win for the rest of the Republican Party. It's clear Trump dragged these people into office with him, right Like, So the the I mean, look the Pennsylvania Center race that that that went Republican here because Ronald Trump helped carry Dave McCormick into the seat. Similar type of a situation in the House of Representatives. Again, it's nothing that Speaker Johnson did that carried the House Republicans in the majority. It's one hundred percent Donald Trump that carried these battleground districts over the top. And and it's the people that were out there working to elect Donald Trump that led to the you know, down ticket wins like I mentioned Lalan Sascomani one that put them over the top for two hundred eighteen last night. So but that's the thing is that I don't think and by the way, we would have had a majority if Speaker Johnson did his job. I want to be clear, we wouldn't have had to wait a week for after the election to be able to talk about the House Republican majority that they won. There are districts on the East Coast that that they that Speaker Johnson lost in this election that should have went Republican, like Virginia's seventh district, like main second district that if those two had gone Republican, there would have been a clear House Republican majority far sooner than these West Coast calls that are finally coming in out of California in Arizona. So we shouldn't have to wait for California and Arizona. And if they again, if we had Republican leadership that did their job, we would be in a lot better position than we're in so and a lot of mistakes on the Republican establishments.
Speaker 1: So just to you know, yeah, and it ought to be very clear to anybody that is in elected office that the spoon fed regurgitators in the mainstream media journalism has not been committed by them in a long time, and that they're merely a propaganda arm for the DNC, And they have no influence with all of the what eighty five percent negative coverage, no ninety percent coverage of Donald Trump being negative, ninety five percent being positive for Kamala, and they weren't able to sway the election. Obviously nobody's paying attention to them. They have no influence over the people. So if you're doing something, uh, you know, on the border, or you're doing something in terms of tax policy, if you're doing anything in terms of regulation, if you're getting hounded and beaten up on CNN, realize the fact that nobody's watching them, nobody's going to be paying attention to them, and you should ignore them. Pay attention to what your people are saying.
Speaker 8: Arguably, the biggest loser this election is the establisher media. I think they've never been weaker. I think that the across the board, we've seen them repeatedly try in sale, but this is the worst they've ever been. I mean, they really went for it on this election, right, They tried calling doll fell in, they tried, you know, the all every single leader, narrative, state story that they pushed in the lead up to the elections just blew up on them repeatedly and again. Their influence is waiting. The one thing, the one place they still have influences with the political insiders. You're right, right. So the point is that the members of Congress need to remember nobody cares when the establish the media comes a calling and uh uh, and they just blow them off. Right, they needn't want to how to fight. Somebody needs to go in there and teach them how to fight. Right, they teach these Republican members how to fight a lot of them are good decent artist people. Don't get me wrong, exactly like they're good decent artist people. They just don't know they have. We're going through the school of hard knocks that like people with Frank art has and so yeah.
Speaker 1: I think the important thing they want to do is to uh I'm sure most of the congressional offices. I'm sure that a lot of the administrative staff, and I'm sure that a lot of the so called uh well government employees and so on. I'm sure there are televisions in those offices and stuff. Somebody needs to walk in there, flip on the television and if CNN, MSNBC or some of these other media outlets come up instead of Fox News or Bribart or somebody, that's the problem and need to get rid of them because that's who is your ally at this point. And I say that tongue in cheek, but you know, when we see Chris Wallace leaving CNN MSNBC, raiders ratings are cratering, and they claim that their ratings are cratering because of their viewers are tuning out the Trump victory coverage. Well, there has been no victory coverage. It's all been the sour grapes, the fact that we're going to hell in a handbasket, that Hitler has been elected and so on, and people are saying, well, well, you told us that Hitler was an existential threat, and now we got Biden inviting him to the White House. I mean, I don't see, you know, Hitler being invited to number ten Downing Street when Winston Churchill was Prime Minister. So were they lying to us, Well, obviously they were, yeh.
Speaker 8: I just think that the media blew it on this election.
Speaker 15: I mean, the.
Speaker 8: Last big story they did, the last big hurral before election day. Who's the whole Madison Square garden thing and the whole Puerto Rican thing? Right like, they're flipping out about the drugs from the comedian.
Speaker 9: Well you understand what happened on election day.
Speaker 8: The Republicans actually lipped the governor's mansion and now control the governor's mansion in Puerto Rico. Yeah, right, Like, so the people in Puerto Rico and Puerto Rican voter has voted more for President Trump and Republicans than they ever had, right like, and so among the many demographics that switched right like, So it's just like every single attack that they put forward backside every single one, right like, and so uh, you know the Atlantic Magazine, like all these places, I mean, all the nonsensical stories and the crazy stuff that they did just is you know.
Speaker 9: Who, you're gonna believe me or you're lying eyes right like.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's the point, is that all of these narratives that they put forward just.
Speaker 1: Totalize absolutely, Matt. We're up against heartbreak here and I will appreciate your time today. I hope to do this again with you sometime soon because a lot of great insights and listeners need to hear this. And those of you that are out there that hear this, call your friends, call your relatives, get them to call their congressman, senators. Make sure you continue to hold their feet to the fire, and then we get the agenda that we want. Thank you so much, Matt. I certainly appreciate it.
Speaker 7: You bet anytime, all righty, take.
Speaker 1: Care phone numbers five, one, three, seven, five hundred. I'll give that when we come back. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five KR see the talk station a you line the prevailing opinion eight thirty three in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five KRC, the talk talk station. I saw this story and they've been talking about it at the top of the news, and it's going to be interesting to see how this news the top of the hour, interesting how this plays out. Purina plant in Claremont County evacuated after a bomb threat. Perina pet Care plant Williamsburg Township was evacuated Monday Monday morning after a bomb threat was made against the plant, according to Claremont County Sheriff's Office. Clarmont County said that the press release at nine to twelve, an employee called to report a note that had been discovered in a porta potty at the plant, indicating that there was a bomb inside the facility. Is in the three They did give the address and everything. Now further on in the story, they indicate that this plant is apparently still under construction. They don't have the details as to how much operational this plant is, which is why there's a porta potty there on site. They said that eventually the plant is going to fully operational. Hiring has begun at the job's facility. Perina website says there will be three hundred jobs in total. Now, in the story they mentioned that everybody at the site and nearly nine hundred employees were on the site at the time, so that would be construction workers as well as a plant employees. Now, remember a few months ago that there was a quote bomb threat. Somebody came out of the bathroom at a home depot and he was passing somebody in the hallway and said, you know, there's a bomb. I just left a bomb in there, And so the guy got panicked and called the police. He was detained. This guy was detained, and here it was just you know, referring to what he had left in the toilet in terms of a stinky bomb. And I'm wondering if somebody just being playful because of it being a porta potty and how those things can smell from time to time, and especially when you get the situation where you got seventy eighty degree temperatures out there, those things get a little ripe. And I'm sure that you know, being in there that maybe as a joke out put this note there. Now, in the investigation of this, they said it's in an area where there's no security cameras. But the interesting thing is that I don't imagine somebody would come forward and say, hey, it was just a joke. I just put that note in there, because when you look at the amount of you know, the evacuation, the shutting down the facility for the day, the lost wages, the people being sent home, maybe the company had to compensate the people for being there on site, the rescue workers or the emergency management people that showed up, all the equipment costs, what it costs to roll out all that sort of stuff. I don't know that somebody would actually step up to the plate and admit that, oh, I was just you know, I was just making a joke that you know, this place thinks. But it's gonna be interesting to see how this pans out and whether or not they'll actually ever solve whatever happened there. So anyway, it's kind of interesting. Phone numbers five one, three, seven, four, nine, fifty one, eight hundred, day two three talk one eight hundred day two three eight two, five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone. Jim, you'll be right up when we come back. Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas, fifty five K see the talk station man, the nine person warning weather forecast Today during the morning rush hour are going to be partner clouding low of thirty seven later on. Today is going to be a high at fifty three and tonight a lower thirty six with some patching frost possible. Wednesday are gonna be crowd clouds are going to increase slightly warmer high at sixty one, rain moves into the area in the evening, and low of forty seven right now thirty nine degrees. Fifty five krs Detok Station chuck Ingram how is traffic from.
Speaker 5: The ucl Traffic Center the University of Cincinnati Cancer Center. It's home to Nancy Recognize pancred At cancer experts who offer personalized care plans and new treatments through innovative clinical.
Speaker 4: Trials called five one three, five eighty five U.
Speaker 5: See ce see new banksident northbound seventy five near Town Street involves four. It's going to keep traffic heavy out of Saint Bernard southbound seventy one. Crews are working with a wreck on the ramp from eastbound to seventy five. Break light's just above the circle freeway off and on to Red Bank chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 1: In the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas fifty five krs the talk station. To the phones. We go, Jim fifty five kr. See how are you this morning? Thanks so much for calling.
Speaker 14: How you doing, Kevin?
Speaker 1: I'm doing great.
Speaker 12: Hey.
Speaker 16: I just to follow up on your your last caller. You guys were talking about how the press has been and they're hard to watch. I mean, I turn them on just like I think a lot of people probably do, just to watch them whine and see what they're gonna say, and they just go down the same path and you and besides fascist and Hitler, he's a racist, and he's a misogynist, and he's all these other cysts.
Speaker 14: You reference the the the uh Madison Square Guard rally. We're in the Puerto Rico situation. And I don't know a lot of people know this or not, but there really is a trash crisis going on in Puerto Rico. Yes, the press, of course, did not care to share with everybody. That's all I'm gonna say.
Speaker 4: And I'll let you comment on.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna turn my radio back up.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, thanks so much for the call. You know, and That's a very important point because you know when that comment was made, and it was not made about the Puerto Rican people. It was made about the country itself. And I wasn't aware of this trash problem. I'm not aware that this was going on, and so I dug a little bit deep into it, and yes, there has been an ongoing problem, going back to twenty twenty one, when they were saying that a lot of these landfills were starting to get overflowing and that it was starting to affect the groundwater, a story that I had. I don't think i've got it with me today, but I remember looking at it, and there's pictures of all these people walking in their villages or in their cities with these face masks on because of the pollutants. One sitting in her home with all this cancer medication lined up on the bar, where they talk about how much cancer drugs she's taking because of the polluted water and the polluted groundwater as a result of all this trash. Now, of course nobody's admitting it that it's from this trash, but you know, with the smell and the stench and so on, that this is what's going on. And I find it interesting that the party that keeps talking about that we want to get on which we're in power, we want to bring in Washington, D C. As a state, which was never intended by our founding fathers. Also they want to bring in Puerto Rico as a state, which would give them basically two more Senate seats per location, two in Washington, D C. And two in Puerto Rico, which will then give them a much bigger or give them a higher majority or the majority in the Senate. And yet these people that talk about wanting to care so much about Puerto Rico want them into the family, so to speak, haven't done a damn thing to help them, haven't done anything to put this on the radar screen of what we do about this. Also, when you got j Lo and you got all these people that are Puerto Rican born that were outraged at this comment, which again it was made about the country. It was made about the garbage problem they have there, and not the people themselves. Of course, they bought a hook line and sinker from the spoon fed regurgitators in the mainstream media that this is trashing the entire population of Puerto Ricans. Well, the Puerto Ricans themselves apparently knew what was being talked about, and a lot of Puerto Ricans voted for Republicans. So I asked, okay, I guess j Lo and these multi millionaires or billionaires that are from Puerto Rico that have lived there, that still have family there, that what they're not paying attention to there are people's plight down there. They don't visit there and say what do they do? Just go up and show there in a vacation and sit in a lamp of luxury, rather than finding out from the uh people down there what they're wants and needs are, if everything's okay in their in their home country. Instead it's just they go to vacation or talk to go to the gated communities and so on, and don't pay attention to what's going on with the people. And this is the problem with the Democratic Party. And you know, I got to throw this in here too. All of these people that were invited to Kamala Harris's fundraisers, or not fundraisers but rallies, most of them were paid. We saw that oprah win fee as I call her now, because it's not free, it's woll oprah Win fee was paid a million dollars in order to attend this. I heard that that there were some some entertainers were paid three million dollars to show up. Now, if you're paid to do a sponsorship of somebody, how much do you believe wouldn't you think that if you're an entertainer and you support a particular candidate, that you'd say, Hey, I'm not going to donate my time. I'm going to pay for my musicians to show up. I'm going to pay for the infrastructure so that this is no expense to the campaign. And yeah, okay, it might be an in time contribution, but it is what it is. And so the fact that they don't care about their own people and then try to push it off on the Republicans is if they don't care when they're the ones that have been ignoring this problem from as long as as early as back in twenty twenty one, it's amazing that they can actually hold their head up high and actually point the figure at anybody. It's absolutely amazing. And the legacy media, the spoon federal gurgitators in the mainstream media, they're dead. They have no influence anymore. It's obvious with their coverage eighty five ninety percent of negative coverage of Donald Trump eighty five or ninety to ninety five percent positive coverage of Kamala Harris, and that wasn't enough to push her over. As a matter of fact, made people more and more attracted to Donald Trump because of the unfairness of the coverage. And so when you have stuff going on like that, Yeah, I flip on MSNBC. I flip on. It's fun to talk to turn them on now because now I can laugh at them because I realize they have no influence and all they're saying is lies. It is proven by the election results. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred one, eight hundred eight two three talk one eight hundred eighty two three eight two five five pound, five point fifty AT and T wireless phone coming up. We'll get close to wrapping up this show. I'm Kevin Gordon and for Brian Thomas fifty five KR see the talk station Space Cowboy. The nine first warning forecast morning rush shower, partly cloudy, which is pretty much over in a little while here. Partly cloudy, low of thirty seven later on today, a high of fifty three with partly cloudy, a few clouds, patchy frost possible tonight low of thirty six, clouds increase tomorrow high of sixty one. Rain moves into the area tomorrow night in a low of forty seven. Right now thirty nine degrees fifty five cares the talk station and Chuck Ingram as our traffic for.
Speaker 5: Us from the uc ON Tramping Center the University of Cincinnami Cancer Center. It's home to Nansley Wreck and I Pancredic cancer experts who offer person of ized care plans, had new treatments through innovative clinical trials called five one three, five eighty five ue CE see North Bend seventy fives an extra fifteen minutes out of Erling. You're into downtown, then slow again through Saint Bernard to an accident on the left hand side near Town Street, South Bend seventy one. Cruiser cleaning up on the ramp from east to seventy five from an earlier wreck. Chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Eight fifty one in the morning, Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fit's a five KRC the talk station looking over the show. I want to thank Matthew Boyle from Washington Bureau chief from Bright part News for spending time with us in the eight o'clock well the top of this hour and all the calls and everybody that called in today, and a lot of great topics and a lot of great subject matter brought up to kind of wrap up here a little bit with some of this stuff that I'm seeing. MSNBC ratings crater on Thursday as viewers turned tune out China, let's see feeling of dread spreads across federal workforce. Chris Wallace out at CNN after three years. This MSNBC story is very interesting, the fact that NBC saw their audience crater on Thursday to just days after, just days after, the left of center network beat CNN and election night ratings for the first time ever. Thursday's total average daily viewer on Fox News came into two point six million and three hundred and seventy five thousand in the coveted eight twenty five to fifty four demographic. Meanwhile, MSNC MSNBC brought in only five hundred and ninety six thousand total viewers compared to Fox's two point six CNN brought in just four hundred and nineteen thousand total viewers, basically a quarter or less than a quarter of what Fox News did that night. Fox News was up sixty percent year over year from the day, while MSNBC and CNN were down twenty three and forty percent, respectively. CNN and MSNBC has as they have shed fifty thirty to fifty four percent of their recent viewers. Alex Wagner had her lowest rating show ever in terms of total viewers. Chris Hayes saw a show brought in the worst numbers since May of twenty sixteen. Now, isn't it interesting that the headline here MSNBC ratings crater on Thursday night as viewers tune out the subheading MSNBC ratings crater as viewers tune out Trump victory coverage. Well, if you tuned into any of those networks, you know it wasn't victory coverage. It was more sour grapes and criticism and talking about how Hitler was elected and all this sort of stuff. In other words, just the continuation of the lives that were done all during the election and the fact that people that didn't move the needle one way or the other. And the fact that they people realize that they've been lied to probably said, you know what, We're going someplace else for our news. How this story feeling of dread spreads across federal workforce as second Trump term looms, much of the federal workers on edge, embracing itself for the likelihood it's ranks will be purged when President elect Donald Trump takes office. Now this is a story from CNN, so you can imagine the slant here. Trump, who has derided civil civil servants as agents of the deep state, promised on the campaign trail to reinstate a twenty twenty executive order known as Schedule Left, giving him the power to commence mass firings of nonpartisan federal employees who might spoil Trump's partisan plans. They talk about that Trump loyalist vision and already having a profound chilling effect in the career employees, and so on and so forth. Now, I guess it's okay that if they are of a liberal mind and support the Democratic deep state and are trying to sabotage a Republican administration, that's okay. They're you know, it's it's okay to have partisanship in the first person, but not partisanship in the third person. It's they you are allowed to be partisan on our side, but you're not allowed to be a partisan on their side. Well, folks, that wraps it up for us. Stay tuned for Glenn Beck. It's been a pleasure. Thank you so much for all the phone calls and everything. I'm Kevin Gordon in for Brian Thomas. Fifty five KRC Date Talk Station.
Speaker 4: Here we go again, another news update.
Speaker 1: We're going to get all the.
Speaker 10: Facts, an ear full of information.
Speaker 4: At the top of the hour and they'll break it down fast. Fifty five krs the talk station