Speaker 1: Oh red des a. Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy, and my name is Jonathan and today we bring back your boy Brandon Williams a k A.
Speaker 1: One stupid fuck. Welcome back to the show.
Speaker 3: What's up dude, Hi, guys, Hi guys, Just on that one.
Speaker 1: Man, Jesus, it's just too it's too.
Speaker 2: Good not to like you have to throw it out there like that. But uh yeah, man, what's what's been up with you lately? Have you been diving down any any wild rabbit holes here lately?
Speaker 4: That's all I do.
Speaker 3: Man, It's life, absolutucking Louie all day, every day.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: Last time you're on the show, we talked a little bit about legalities, about jurisdictions, about certain interpretations of the law. Now this one, you wanted to talk about finances. Now to what level are we talking? Are you talking about your personal finances? We're talking about corporate, we talk in tax Where are we going on this one?
Speaker 5: We're talking like a thousand levels beyond anything you've ever even comprehended as a possibility, Like beyond Like there's almost no listener on the show that has ever even heard of two percent of what we're going to be getting into. So we are going to be going into the deepest, darkest black hole, my friends, that anyone has ever seen, and possibly none of any of your audience has even heard any of the terminology I'm going to be talking about.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna be getting into an.
Speaker 5: Entire lexicon, and we're gonna be breaking down all sorts of terms and phrases, and it's gonna be it's gonna be a long journey, my friends.
Speaker 3: Oh man, I'm excited. Sounds like to me you were about to absolutely bust open some third eyes with what y's getting into tonight. So do you have any visual aids on this one as well?
Speaker 5: Like you did last time, The whole thing's gonna be visual. Yeah, Okay, Jonathan.
Speaker 3: For all the good cult members that may not have ever heard this before, but they would like to see what we are talking about rather than just here about it, tell them where they can go.
Speaker 2: So before I say that, I did want to mention that if anybody hasn't listened to the first episode that we had Brandon on that was episode seven hundred and forty nine that was posted back on February twenty fourth, that'll give you a little bit more context about what we're getting into today, just so you can try and you know, get get a sense of what it is we're talking about. That is a good, a good door to go down first before we get into this. But yeah, if you want to be able to follow us and watch all the video content, see all of the all of the slides that Brandon's going to be showing us today, then come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast. That link is down on the show notes below. This kind of shit can't go on YouTube. I mean, it's just obvious at this point. Why are you still trusting YouTube? I mean, if you're looking for something not conspiracy related, YouTube's awesome. But anything that is questioning the main narrative, you're always gonna have issues with that on YouTube, Which is why we have a Patreon and it is the best way to be able to support the show.
Speaker 1: It is completely cig.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes it is, and yeah, we appreciate all the good Cult members who have already done so. Oh also, if you want to be able to join us, every Tuesday night at nine pm Central, we do have the Cult Member Live Show. That's always a banger. So if that's something you're interested in, then then yeah, come check us out at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 3: All right, Brandon, the floor is yours, sir. Let's get into it. Let's break it all down, teach us about finances, bro.
Speaker 5: All right, so we'll go ahead, and I just did a screen share, like I said to John and Jacob before the show, some of this, A lot of this, all the functionality stuff we're going to be getting into. I've done presentations on like a million times, but this one's going to be kind of unique, especially for like my listeners and stuff like that. It's going to have a whole historical breakdown as well. That's going to be new. So I want to just pre apologize if the history part is a little bit disjointed, because this is the first time I'm going to be adding a historical breakdown into this presentation. But we'll do is we'll just start with the basics. We're gonna start with you know, what is money? Where are we now? And then once we got that, then we're gonna go into a history lesson, and then after the history lesson, we're gonna come back and then we're gonna break down functionality, and I'm gonna teach you how to have literally infinite money by the end of the show. Okay, So, okay, starting with the definition of the word money, we're gonna go to Rather than look it all up in the in the in the dictionary, which can take some time, we're just gonna use my website. I have everything cold here. Let me pull up the definition of the word money. We're gonna the first definitions comes from the Constitution. Second cost definition comes.
Speaker 4: From the Legal Dictionary.
Speaker 5: So definition number one, no state shall make anything but gold and silver coin a tender in payments of debts. Okay, Definition number two from the Legal Dictionary and usual and ordinary acceptation. It means gold, silver, or paper used as a circulating medium of exchange and does not embrace notes, bonds, evidences of debt, or other personal or real estate. Now there's a keyword here, this word right here, the word notes. Now, let's go ahead and take a look at what we have in our wallet Federal Reserve.
Speaker 3: While you're looking that up. As a matter of fact, as we just brought up silver or gold in that moment, I should go ahead and give us the shameless plug here. If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver bullion LinkedIn the description below, go check us out at coecsilver dot com. It is the best place to get started. The products are great, the prices are cut rate as compared to other dealers. Come check us out ceocsilver dot com.
Speaker 4: Back to the.
Speaker 5: Show, Yeah, I have silver coins. A friend of mine creates customs silver coins. I have stacks and stacks, and I have special things. I have gold coins, I have old bonds from the.
Speaker 4: Silk War, I have gold backs.
Speaker 5: So I fully immerse myself in all this, and I totally space that you guys sell gold and silver coins. Everyone should be buying and selling and trading gold and silver coins. You'll want to a lot more by the end of the show. It's it's the best investment you can possibly make. So I totally agree with that one hundred percent. So absolutely with that said, what do we see here. We've got ourselves a Federal reserve note on the screen. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that the word note is inside of the term Federal reserve note. Let's go back to the definition of money does not embrace notes.
Speaker 3: Now, on that same note, it said this note is legal tender, right, and correct me if I'm wrong. That does stem back from back in the day when a dollar was backed by a dollars amount of gold, or at least that's what we were told, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're going to get into all that.
Speaker 5: That's the historical part that I think is something that needs to get added to my presentation because it's like, how the hell Because when I when I start showing you where we're at and how it works, your mind's going to be so fucked And I think how we got here is a seriously like missing piece of my presentation. Even though it extends the length of my presentation dramatically, I just think that it's going to be a lot better presentation. So we'll get into all that, for sure. I think this is going to be a huge upgrade for me personally.
Speaker 4: So so so.
Speaker 5: So, Yes, you have the term lawful money, and then you have the term legal tender, right, and we're going to get into all those various terms and stuff like that. But essentially, to keep it simple, lawful money is gold and silver coins. Legal tender is other things, and there's very few people in this world, even attorneys and finance attorneys and people on Wall Street. You ask them, Okay, well what else? What else would legal tender? What all does legal tender include? And no one can answer that question, and it took me years to figure it out. So so if we go to so what is the area? So if these things aren't money, if notes are not money, what are they?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: And the answer to the question is they are called negotiable.
Speaker 4: Instruments. And you can say and you can say.
Speaker 5: Securities, securities, negotiable instruments. It's it's kind of a similar idea.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: Negotiable instruments are mainly governed by state statutory law. Every state has adopted Article three of the Uniform Commercial Code, right, So.
Speaker 4: We're just going to hop into this for just a moment. You see C three.
Speaker 5: So the Uniform Commercial Code is basically the code that is basically adopted at the state level, and the area inside that code that deals with these things that we exchange as currency, which aren't money but they are legal tender, is called negotiable instruments. We're going to look at Article three. This is the entire manual. So if someone said Brandon what's the entire bible or manual of our currency supply. You are looking at it right now, Part one, Part two, Part three, Part four, Part five, Part six. This is if you were to read these six parts of Article three of the Uniform Commercial Code, you would know more than anybody else on the planet involving financials. And I have a six part series on YouTube called a Journey into UCC three, and it's six parts because each individual video goes over part one, part two, three, four, five, and six.
Speaker 3: So if we do these things in specific, then yeah.
Speaker 5: So we go through every single sub section and every single paragraph and sentence inside of every single subsection. So it's like probably seven or eight hours total worth of video. We're not going to be getting into that kind of a depth on this show. But then there's also another video that I did later called post Course video number one, where I created a flow chart which came afterwards, which we are going to need for this presentation. So we'll go down to the UCC three flow chart. This is what we're going to be going through in this show in detail. Is this flow chart right here? Let me just get this A good setting right here looks pretty good, but we're not going to get into this quite yet. We're gonna hit the history lesson first. Okay, So going back to UCC article three, if we click on three dash one h two subject matter, they're very clear about this. This article applies to negotiable instruments. It does not apply to money. So they're very clear. Money and negotiable instruments are two totally different things. So what is money?
Speaker 4: Uh? You know what?
Speaker 5: What is the original definition and legal definition of money from back when we had silver coins?
Speaker 4: Okay, it comes from the Coinage Act. I don't know. I don't think that's because that's pretty late. We would need something way earlier than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is probably more realistic seventeen ninety two. But anyways, I this is part of the history lesson. I'm not too sure where I would start with this. I definitely wouldn't started eighteen seventy three. That's way too late. But anyways, definition how much weight of fine silver is a legal definition for dollar?
Speaker 4: There we go, seventeen ninety two. Perfect, let's take that one.
Speaker 5: So it's so the definition of a dollar from the original original Coinage Act. This is actually even to this day, it's still the same, even though we use it for fiat it's you clearly can't use the word dollar when it comes to fiat.
Speaker 4: It's kind of a joke, right, there's nothing there.
Speaker 5: But anyways, the original name for a dollar is three hundred and seventy one point two five grains of what's called fine silver, which they don't put it here.
Speaker 4: Fine silver is point nine or above.
Speaker 3: Right, and then that would be for anybody who's curious that it's point seven to seven troy ounces, so little over three quarters of the troy ounce perfect.
Speaker 5: So that's basically what the original version of what a dollar is when it comes to money. But we aren't going to be talking about money a whole lot in this show. We're gonna be talking about negotiable instruments because that's.
Speaker 4: What we are using.
Speaker 5: That's what we have. We just don't realize that people think it's money. It's not money. Gold and silver coins are money, and they have to be within a specific you know, if it's fifty percent silver, then it wouldn't be considered fine silver, it wouldn't technically be considered money. So money is actually even more specific than the idea of a gold or silver coin. It's a gold or silver coin of certain weight, of certain grains, of certain ounces, and then also of certain percentage of pure silver or pure gold. And if you guys want to go and down that rabbit hole, then I will just let that.
Speaker 4: Let people do that on their own.
Speaker 5: So with that said, going back to UCC Article three, so they already said that this article applies to negotiable instruments. It does not apply to money. We've pretty much already covered now what money is. You've got that down. So what is negotiable instrument? Negotiable instrument is defined in UC see Article three, Section one oh four. It's defined as an unconditional promise or order to pay.
Speaker 4: And as you can see, it goes on and on and on and on and on.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna lose the audience if I go this far. So we're just gonna stick with that because that's. Yes, there's more to this, but I'm telling you you're you're ninety five ninety ninety two percent of the way there just by the highlighted words here. We can get into it more in depth, but we're gonna do it later in the show. We're not gonna do it now. The simple fact for now, it's going to get you to the end of the football field. A negotiable instrument means one of two things, or it could be both. An unconditional promise or order to pay.
Speaker 3: Now, is this the same as a promisory note or is that a completely different thing entirely?
Speaker 5: That's exactly correct. So an unconditional promise to pay is called a note. An unconditional order to pay is called a draft or bill or bill of exchange. When you get a bill in the mail to pay your utilities, it's an unconditional order to pay. And what nobody realizes, and it's very shocking, is that that all bills are negotiable instruments. Federal Reserve notes are also negotiable instruments. They say the word note right on it. The word note is a short shortening of the word of the term promissory note. So money, gold and silver coins of a certain denomination and weight and pureness, negotiable instruments or legal tender is only two things. Number one is an unconditional promise to pay, otherwise known as a promisory note. Number two is an unconditional order to pay, otherwise known as a draft or bill or bill of exchange.
Speaker 4: That's it. That's the whole thing. What we've already gotten.
Speaker 5: We're now the boat's sailing, We're out of the dock. Now, Okay, Now, basically, as most people realize, we don't have any money anywhere. So the first question is before we get into how negotiable instruments work, and before we get into the flow chart, I wanted to add in here, how on the fuck did we get here?
Speaker 4: Basically?
Speaker 5: Right, right, So one of the things that I wanted to this is kind of where my new stuff kind of comes from. And I'm kind of working on putting all this together. So if we go back to the legal cases, right, this is way back around the same time that the fourteenth Amendment came around, right, So there was a time where and you can look at the cases here, let's do it. Wikipedia says, right, this is talking about the constitutionality of paper money. And during this time, it might have been just before this or around this time, there was a time when we came off the silver and gold standard temporarily for some sort of an emergency. What kind of financial emergency was going on around the time of the legal tender cases.
Speaker 4: Let's see if I can figure it, like piece this together.
Speaker 5: Right, Okay, so the desperate need to finance the Civil War. Okay, good, so we had the greenbacks. So what happened was during this time we came off the silver and gold standard and we just had negotiable instruments for a while. I want to say, right around this time period eighteen sixty two to eighteen seventy, when did we go back on the silver and gold standard after.
Speaker 4: The legal tender cases?
Speaker 3: Now, I think it'd be right after the Civil War, but I mean, honestly, who's to say, right.
Speaker 4: I think it was. I would need to do a little bit more research on this.
Speaker 3: But then the other side of that is the reconstruction needed money, and seeing is how the entire nation just blew the shit out of itself in a war. I could see that being a series of IOUs being exchanged from north and south in order to kind of kickstart the economy in that regard. So I could see it going to where it kind of postpartum that a bit to where it was like, you know, maybe even eighteen eighties, eighteen nineties, maybe the California gold Rush, that situation where it was like, okay, now we have gold to back all the IOUs we've been writing for the past couple of decades. I could see that going that way that I can't speak, I could see it going that way as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think it was right around eighteen seventy one, because we have here on this Investipedia article from eighteen seventy one to nineteen fourteen. The gold standard was at its pinnacle. During this period, near ideal political conditions existed among most countries including Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and India that instituted the gold standard. However, this all changed with the outbreak of the Great War in nineteen fourteen. Obviously, you know your audience probably knows as well that nineteen thirteen was when the Federal Reserve was opened as well. So we have both those things occurring at that time period, right, the fall of the gold standard, right, So what happened was so then we went back on the silver and gold standard after coming off of it for the legal tender cases and that time period, right, So we were actually back on the silver and gold standard. Now, at that time, we had promissory notes, we had bills of exchange. You could transfer promissory notes as cash in society. The oldest case that I've ever seen talking about that. Just to pull that up for just a moment, I think that's an important thing, promise sor Let's.
Speaker 3: See and what is this website here? This is your website, This.
Speaker 4: Is my website.
Speaker 5: I just have a bunch of different cases and stuff called together.
Speaker 4: So I'm just going through the is real quick to.
Speaker 3: Find Williams and Williams Law Firm dot com in case anybody was curious and want us to do a little digging on their own.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So we have things about negotiable instruments all the way back here in eighteen fifty talking about how bills of exchange can be transferred as currency or cash. We have this one here eighteen forty two Swift versus Tyson forty one US one. The debtor also has the advantage of making his negotiable securities of equivalent value to cash. So you got to realize, even that we were on the gold and silver standard during these years, there was still promissory notes and all these other things. So it was all these different ways that people could pay. It wasn't like there was no promisory notes, there were no bills of exchange. It was all of it all together all at the same time.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So then in nineteen thirty three we have the outbreak of what's called the Emergency Banking Act.
Speaker 3: Right, the Great Depression had just happened, and all the banks were scared, all the world's finances were in the shitter. I'm with you.
Speaker 5: So in the Emergency Banking Act is when they basically did the whole, the whole gold abrogation and they made everybody turn in all of their gold and silver coins. Gold Abrogation Act posters. See if we can find one that's it right there.
Speaker 4: Let's see if we can pull this up. Let's see if we can pull this up here, here we go. Perfect.
Speaker 5: So in nineteen thirty three, we have what's called the Gold Abrogation Act, right, and we can see a photo of it here.
Speaker 4: Let's see if I can full screen this. Perfect.
Speaker 5: So, all persons are required to deliver on or before May first, nineteen thirty three, all gold coin, gold bullion, and gold certificates now owned by them to a Federal Reserve Bank branch or agency, or to any member bank of.
Speaker 4: The Federal Reserve System.
Speaker 5: Pretty creepy figuring that the Federal Reserve is a privately owned company. Which I just found an actual court case at the Supreme Court where they actually say that in black and white for anyone who is thinking, you know, you know, I know a lot of people have seen a lot of information on that, but.
Speaker 4: Let me see if I can find it real quick. Here it is.
Speaker 2: That was wild that that was a fucking executive order. By the way, did you see that on there? It's like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if your was kind of a piece of shit, but uh yeah, he basically signed this executive order and told all American citizens, Hey, I know that your great grandfather might have had some luck and a gold mine back in the day, and you're holding on to some of that. Yeah, we're gonna need you go ahead and turn it in, and if you don't, then you're now a federal criminal.
Speaker 5: And by the way, the last episode that we did all about US citizenship and the slaughterhouse cases and all that, none of that really applies to any of this. It's totally a separate thing. This This is the only part of this presentation I can think of where that does apply. Because this executive order only applies to US citizens.
Speaker 3: That's fair.
Speaker 5: This this executive order never applied to state citizens.
Speaker 4: But everyone every by the point it had.
Speaker 5: Already been sixty years where we had had a little bit less than sixty years where we had already had the US citizen category. So obviously by nineteen thirty three people were already confused as to what US citizen meant and what a state citizen was. So you can tell by this because if people would have known what Samuel Freeman Miller said in the Slaughterhouse cases in eighteen seventy three, this doesn't apply to most of the country. It only applied to employees of the government and stuff like that. But obviously no one knew that because everyone turned their gold in.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So with that said, here's a John L. Lewis versus United States of America from the Ninth circ Court of Appeals from nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 4: This is a direct quote from the case.
Speaker 5: Examining the organization and function of the Federal Reserve Banks and applying the relevant factors, we conclude that the reserve banks are not federal instrumentalities for purposes of the FTCA. FTCA, which stands for the Federal Tort Claims Act. When you're filing a torque claim against a government agency, which is what the guy did in this case, they're basically saying he can't use the FTCA because but but our independent, privately owned and locally controlled corporations.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: And this is straight out of the Ninth the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. You guys can look up this case and you guys.
Speaker 3: Two, this is not back right after the Civil War in nineteen eighty two, the court case showed that the Federal Reserve Banks are independent, privately owned, and locally controlled corporations.
Speaker 4: Holy shit. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So basically what was happening during that time, which is pretty shocking, is our government was telling everyone and it was only US citizens, but no one knew that it included state didn't include state citizens, to turn all their gold coin into a privately owned and locally controlled corporation called the Federal Reserve Bank. So at that time, all the gold and silver came out.
Speaker 6: Of the.
Speaker 5: You know, you know whatever. And then we have this thing called HGR one ninety two, which people have talked about a lot. This is basically a House Joint resolution where they're talking about what they're going to do. They're going to take out all the gold and silver. It's basically what they're doing is they're doing the whole legal tender cases thing that they did during the Civil War again.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing.
Speaker 5: They're just doing it again. Right, So what is it that they were talking about during this time period? What is it from the House Joint resolution? What did they actually have to say about this? I have it here on this flow chart, which is a different float chart. I will read it to you. So this is a direct quote from the the Gold Abrogation Act of nineteen thirty three. This is from the House Congressional record. I just have it copying and pasted here. So this is what they say. They say under the new law, the money is issued to the banks in return for government obligations, bills of exchange, drafts, notes, trade acceptances, and bankers acceptances. The money will be worth one hundred cents on the dollar because it is backed by the credit of the nation. And this is the part where it gets really creepy. It will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the nation.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of confused on that one. Break that down for the layman's please.
Speaker 5: So basically, they took all the gold and silver out in nineteen thirty three. It was supposed to be a temporary thing, which we're going to get into in a moment as to how it wasn't temporary. It was supposed to be, but it never was. And they basically converted everything over to notes and bills of exchange and negotiable truments, and then those negotiable instruments represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the nation, so.
Speaker 4: Basically the government.
Speaker 5: And I'll explain how that works, right because if you look at you know, nineteen thirty three was the Emergency Banking Act, Well what came right after the Emergency Banking Act?
Speaker 3: Not sure?
Speaker 5: Honestly, there was a few things the Social Security Act A nineteen thirty five got you. So the way that you can figure this out, and again I do apologize my first time doing this historical breakdown, so it might be a bit disjointed, but I hope everybody's having some fun with this because I definitely want to keep going on this. So, so what happened was is they use Social Security to back all of this, And I'll prove that to you right now. If we go to I don't know if I showed you this in the last show twenty see if are four to two two dot one oh four who can be assigned a Social Security number?
Speaker 4: Did I show you guys this last time?
Speaker 3: You may have but refresh on our memories, please.
Speaker 5: We can assign you a social Security number if you meet the evidence requirements in four two two dot one oh seven and and then it goes into all these details as to what you have to have or be to get a social Security number. Anything that's blue and underlined has a special definition. In this section, you can see that the word you obviously has a clickable definition. We're going to click on that. This comes from twenty CFR four two two dot four O two, which is called what special definitions apply to this subpart the definition of the word you, which is extremely creepy. By the way, obviously they're trying to pull a fast one on us on this one. This is this is so fucking obvious. You means an individual who owes a debt to the United States within the scope of this subpart.
Speaker 2: Wo It's crazy how they just literally they just change definitions. And this is what most people probably wouldn't even think to look into. Like whenever the way that you break it down, each individual word they have an entirely new meaning for or a different meaning for, which is crazy because you're talking about law speak as opposed to just like regular speak. And why would they be so different and so separated from each other. Well, I mean, would you say that this is their way of kind of manipulating everybody is by changing up the verbiage of exactly what the words mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and they say straight up. You know, if you type in.
Speaker 5: The internet, why was the emergency banking at past? And they'll tell you straight up to stabilize the banking system and restore public confidence during the Great Depression after widespread bank failures and runs. Runs are basically when everybody goes to the bank and pulls a cash out. Led to a crisis of trust in financial institutions. Right, So because of this was going on, that's why they made everybody turn in their gold and silver and they converted everything over to this negotiable instrument system. It was supposed to be temporary. That's why it's called emergency, right, It's like, we need to handle this and then once we're done handling this, we'll go back to the gold and silver standard. Just like we did with the legal tender cases. So basically at this time, they were probably saying that in the media, just like we did in you know, during the Civil War. Your your your parents or your grandparents may remember, we went on this thing for a little while and then we came off of it. Well, we're gonna do it again. That's I would if I had to just guess, that's probably what they were doing during this time period. Okay, So basically they created the whole Social Security system, because the Social Security system is what gives the.
Speaker 4: Debt we become.
Speaker 5: We all become basically debt tours to As they just showed you, the definition of the word you is somebody who it was a debt to the United States. So the new money, it will represent a mortgage on all the homes and other property of all the people in the nation. And if I were to continue on and write more here myself, it would be via the Social Security Act of nineteen thirty five. That's how this would end, if I were to end this. Okay, So basically what we're looking at is we're looking at you know, they basically got rid of money, and now all we have is legal tender that's all that's left.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So fast forward to nineteen seventy one, and we can see some various court cases on this. I've been collecting them, you know, we have some just to kind of give validity to this. We'll just kind of tap a few of these just for fun. In nineteen eighty six, we have a case here, FDIC versus Philadelphia Gear Corp. FDIC concedes, as it must, that Congress has determined that a promissory note generally constitutes money or its equivalent. Moreover, that statutory definition comports with economic reality. Promissory notes typically are negotiable instruments and therefore readily convertible into cash.
Speaker 4: It's funny because.
Speaker 5: When you actually start to go down the rabbit holes as to how this all works, this sentence, these sentences don't actually make any sense, but still it's very rare you'll find anything that makes any sense when you start to go down this rabbit hole, really really deep, because like cash is, it's just a negotiable instrument in physical form. There's a little bit more to it, but it's actually just a really simple definition, right, And we can.
Speaker 4: Go down to this.
Speaker 5: One's eighteen eighty bills of exchange and promissory notes are exceptional in their character. They are representatives of money circulating in the commercial world, as evidence of money of which any person in lawful possession may avail himself to pay debts, or make purchases, or make remittances of money from one country to another or to remote places in the same country. Hence, as said by story Jay, it has become a general rule of the commercial world to hold bills of exchange as in some sort secret instrument in favor of bona fide holders for a valuable considerate. Anyways, we're getting into some finance terminology here. We're not going to get into that quite yet.
Speaker 4: But anyways, you.
Speaker 5: Can see these things, you know, negotiable instruments, unconditional promises in orders to pay. These things have been considered essentially money or damn close to it, or or exchangeable for money, or or you know whatever for a long time.
Speaker 4: This isn't anything new, right.
Speaker 5: The debtor, like I said before, the debtor also has the advantage of making his negotiable securities of equivalent value to cash. Saying negotiable securities and saying negotiable instruments is basically the same thing. Realize that Federal Reserve notes are basically the exact same thing they're trading on Wall Street. It's the same shit. It's just that people just don't realize that basically, right.
Speaker 2: So just to make clear here, your goal of diving down this rabbit hole is to prove to everybody that these Federal Reserve notes are about as worthless as tissue paper.
Speaker 5: No, no, we're going to get into the functionality of all of it here just a moment. I'm just going through the history and then and then once we finish this little history lesson, then we'll dive into the functionalities of how it all works and how you can create them from scratch and all.
Speaker 4: The good stuff.
Speaker 3: Cool. So you're not saying that like green money, you're not saying that that is valueless as far as our day to day living goes. You're saying it's not backed by anything of actual substance. It's like ethereal ethereal fairy dust numbers like stock prices and shit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everything is a promise to pay.
Speaker 5: Because the thing is in order to actually pay, you would actually need money. We haven't had money since nineteen thirty three. What was money you know, three one hundred and seventy one point twenty five, what does it say? Grains of fine silver, which is point nine ninety nine are above right if you go onto a super ultra deep deep dive on this the beginning of our country, gold coins weren't actually part of the definition of money until a little bit later. So really, if you want to become like an ultra ultra ultra purist about it, the most basic element of the definition of money in our past, even though gold coins, I think we're added later into the definition. I think in like eighteen twenty four or something, is basically silver coins. Silver coins are the it's it's it's the bedrock of everything American. It's like, if you think of like a silver coin with an eagle on it, next to the Constitution, next to a fucking musket, that's it.
Speaker 4: You've got America in a fucking picture right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right man. Literally, for the record, did just a little quick tidbit of trivia knowledge in military ranks for instance, do you happen to know why a silver oak leaf is of a higher rank than a gold oak leaf? Just throwing it out, No, Because at the time when America was founded. And when this goes from the British as well, their silver ranks were were of a higher stature than their gold ranks because at the time silver was worth more than gold.
Speaker 5: Makes sense, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was. It wasn't even part of the definition until later, and then we can't and then obviously like the Gold Abrogation Act didn't have anything to do with silver. There's more to all this, but I'm not gonna you know, it's gonna get kind of boring if we if we get into all the weeds on all that stuff, right, so we're just going to keep it here where we're at. So so basically nineteen thirty three they took away all the ability to pay, so all we have what's what's left. Everything became promises to pay at that point. Okay, So basically then we have nineteen seventy one. What happened in nineteen seventy one that took us off the gold standard, right, so we had still been on the emergency banking for Actually that Wikipedia article was actually perfect for this, So we had been on this emergency thing for all this time up until nineteen seventy one. So people think that in nineteen seventy one, something shifted or changed. It's actually not true. What happened in nineteen seventy one is right here. August nineteen seventy one, Nixon severed the direct convertibility of US dollars into gold. With this decision, the international currency market, which had become increasingly reliant on the dollar since the enactment of the Bretonwoods Agreement, lost its formal connection to gold. The US dollar, and by extension, the global finance system it effectively sustained entered the era of fiat money. Now, what's really really really fascinating about this, this is kind of getting near the end of the historical breakdown of this, right is we can go to wtf happened in nineteen seventy one, And this is actually a website. I don't believe they directly correlate this to all of these graphs, but this is what they're looking at. I don't know why they don't directly correlate these things, but this is basically a shitload of graphs showing that the country basically went completely to shit right around nineteen seventy one. And you can just go down and you can see all these graphs of how everything is going to shit. And what's so funny is is that, you know, I'm not sure they don't say that it's because of the nineteen seventy one coming off of the gold standard entirely and going into a fully fiat system, But I mean, as far as I'm concerned, it's the only thing. Here's inflation right here, nineteen seventy one, nineteen seventy five, So seventy two, seventy three right in there is where it begins, you know, And we had just come off of the gold standard. We had just entered into the world of fiat money. So all these graphs are very negative, and all these graphs. Look at this one, here's nineteen seventy one. This one here is a consumer price index, right, So as we can see, nineteen seventy one was the beginning of the end for the financial success of America, and it was also the beginning of the fiat world. So those two things can be linked together pretty easily. So basically, how does this So now at this point we can get into how does this fiat money system really work?
Speaker 4: Essentially?
Speaker 5: Right, And in order to understand it, you have to read ucc article three.
Speaker 4: In order to.
Speaker 5: Understand it right, and we'll we'll we're gonna start with my flow chart and I'm going to walk you guys through it essentially.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: The first thing that we're going to look at is like like it says in UCC three to one O four, we have two types of negotiable instruments. We have the unconditional promise to pay, which is called a note or promisory note. And then we have the unconditional order to pay, which is called a draft in UCC three. But in like in like England, and in like the United States Code, it's called a bill or bill of exchange.
Speaker 4: When you get a bill on the.
Speaker 5: Mail and it tells you pay eighty two dollars for your phone by June twenty fifth, that is an unconditional order to pay. It's called a draft or a bill or a bill of exchange. So examples of unconditional orders to pay traffic tickets, parking tickets, tax bill, utility bill, credit card bill, a court order or judgment.
Speaker 4: A check.
Speaker 5: So a check is a draft that has routing and account numbers on it. But if it doesn't have routing and account numbers on it, it's just a draft. So a check is both a draft and a check. It's two totally different terms. A check has to be a draft first before it can be a check. Debit card transactions and medical bills. Anytime you use the word bill, you're talking about a draft, an unconditioned order to pay. Examples of unconditional promises to pay. When you sign a traffic ticket, it is a note if you sign it, and more of a draft if you didn't. Are you promising to perform or being ordered to perform? That's how you can tell because pretty much everything. When you realize almost everything in the world falls in one of these two categories, things start to get pretty wild. And you're going to see that more and more as we get through the functionality of this right. Loan promisory notes when you sign mortgage or a promissory note, or any sort of promise to pay, and there's you know, interest rates and all that kind of stuff. Those documents themselves are unconditional promises to pay.
Speaker 4: They are notes.
Speaker 5: They are promisory notes, no different than a federal reserve note. All credit card transactions are unconditional promises to pay. Every single time you use your credit card, you are actually producing a security that has monetary value that security, you're basically abandoning it. You're you're failing to claim it and abandoning that security every single time you use your credit card.
Speaker 4: So when you.
Speaker 5: Promise to pay for a coffee, that promise to pay discharges.
Speaker 4: How much you would need to pay for that coffee.
Speaker 5: So you're basically creating all the currency all the time. Every time you use a credit card, you're abandoning the original security that you manufactured, and then you're paying with an entirely disrelated security called a federal reserve note. That's basically how and we're going to get into that more and more and more as we go into this. Okay, okay, for our reserve notes, obviously our notes, all currencies that have a central bank in that country would be for promissory notes. Insurance policies are promisory notes, right, So if you're promising, it's a promisory note. If you're being ordered, it's a draft or a bill or a bill of exchange.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: The word payment is really crucial to clean up before we start getting into this. The word payment means the performance of a duty, promise, or obligation, or discharge of a debtor.
Speaker 4: Liability.
Speaker 5: Right, So, if you claim the credit card promisory note transaction and you use the promissory note that you manufacturing, when you initially unconditionally promise to pay, by definition, that would be a payment, which we're going to get into.
Speaker 4: How do you do that and how does that work?
Speaker 5: As we go farther and farther into this, right, just real quick, we're going to get into certificate of deposit.
Speaker 4: You guys have probably heard that before.
Speaker 5: That was really popular in the nineties, those like three four five percent interest rate government savings accounts. Right, Well, it actually has an entirely different definition that's actually really important to understand this.
Speaker 4: Certificate deposit.
Speaker 5: The definition comes from UCC three one oh four j means an instrument containing an acknowledgment by a bank that a sum of money has been received by the bank and a promise by the bank to repay the sum of money. So this is this is basically in in normal English, it's called a receipt. Okay, you man, you found So you buy a coffee, you tap your credit card. It produces an unconditional promise to pay, which is a promisory note, which does have value. It's a fiat currency in itself and has been for well over one hundred and fifty years. And then what happens is that's that's why they're so obsessed about giving your receipts. Do you want to receipt? Do you want to receipt? Do you want to receipt? Do you want to receive? A receipt is actually a certificate of deposit. So basically what happens is you created a promissory note and then you deposited that promissory note with your financial institution, and the financial institution is giving you a receipt by a bank that shows that a sum of money your promissory note has been received by the bank, and that receipt is a promise by the bank to repay that of what you just created and deposited.
Speaker 3: Oh so you're saying, even if it's like a Walmart, you swipe your card, you get a receipt, you are essentially saying that you created a promissory note in order to pay X amount of dollars for these goods and swiping your card, basically what you just made was your bank is stating that this promissory note exchange has happened, and the Walmart Bank, whoever their financial institution is, is showing a deposit of this age.
Speaker 5: And that's why at the end of the month when you get your credit card statement, it's actually a positive statement. If you had to pay at quote unquote, it would have to be a negative number on there. It's not a negative number, it's a positive number. So what the credit card statement is at the end of the month is it's basically an investment portfolio, like something you'd get from like Fidelity or something. It's basically showing all the different unconditional promises to pay that you manufactured throughout the month, and then all of the receipts that you have are all certificates of deposit. And what's crazy is, as you can see in this last line here, this last sentence, a certificate of deposit is a note of the bank. So you use your credit card, you manufacture an unconditional promise to pay, you deposit that unconditional promise to pay on your account, and the bank gives you an unconditional promise to pay, stating that they now owe you the value of your unconditional promise to pay at some point in the future.
Speaker 1: What a cluster fuck man like this is.
Speaker 2: It just goes to show that like none of this is really what we thought it was, you know, like with all the all the wording and this, I don't know, it doesn't really I mean, it makes sense in the way that you're describing it, but I'm having trouble understanding why they would do this this way.
Speaker 5: Well, I'll explain that the answer to your question is the Federal Reserve discount window, which we're not going to get into that quite yet. We have to understand we have to go a little farther in this presentation. I've done this presentation specifically a million times. We have to go a little farther. Then we'll get into how that part works and you'll see the full picture on it all.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, So getting back to the the flow chart, right, So basically we're gonna we're gonna come back to this. Normally I get into this part now, but we're gonna skip that right now. So basically, what happened is you become the holder. So the holder is someone in possession of a note or draft that is payable to them specifically or payable to bearer. Right, whenever you're the you're the holder whenever you get a federal reserve note.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So, holder is pretty much the way the word sounds, which is pretty rare in law. It's literally whoever holds a damn thing. Right Now, it gets a little bit different. Let's say I wrote a check to Jonathan and Jacob is actually the holder of it. He wouldn't be the holder of it because he can't access the value of it. Right, But federal reserve notes are payable to bearer. They're not payable to a specific person. It's just anyone who holds it holds the value. So if you have a federal reserve note, you are the holder. If you have a check, you're only the holder if it's a blank jack or if your name's on it.
Speaker 4: The holder is a.
Speaker 5: Little bit more complicated than whoever is in possession of it. It's whoever's in possession of it and also so has the right to access it. Let's call let's call holder that. I think that's a simple way to define it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: So, this isn't the same way as how when you are buying a house, the bank holds it in escrow until the amount is paid, so they're basically holding it, holding the deed to the home until it's all paid. That's not what you mean by holding it in this case. This is more like if I have this silver coin, i am holding it. It is technically my silver coin. But if I was to hand this to someone else and they happen to be in possession of it, it is technically by law their's they are the holder, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And this is all All of this that we're getting into here doesn't apply to money. It only applies to legal tender and negotiable instruments. This is all like negotiable instrument, legal tender.
Speaker 4: Goofiness.
Speaker 5: This is not money. Is really fucking simple. I mean, you have a silver coin, you hand it to somebody, and now they have a silver coin. Right, Obviously that's pretty simple.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: This is a super overly complicated system with all of its own definitions, made on purpose to confuse people.
Speaker 4: Essentially, really at.
Speaker 5: The end of the day, right, and when you go down the rabbit hole overhereall this terminology came from it's hundreds, if not thousands of years old.
Speaker 4: This isn't anything new, by the way.
Speaker 5: The original eighteen forty nine Constitution of California specifically says, I think in like Article four sub section thirty five that promissory notes and other evidences of debt cannot transfer as currency in the society. So I think basically, if you were to take the past like ten twenty thirty thousand years of this planet, I think it's pretty much just the bankers getting some sort of negotiable instrument system to replace like gold and silver, coins or pieces of wood or whatever it is, and then like the civilization going to shit, and then like people realizing that and then throwing that off and putting back in some sort of commodity as a currency, and then they're much better for one hundred years or one hundred and fifty years, and then somehow the bankers figure out another way to installed and negotiable instruments and as a currency, and then there's another one hundred years or one hundred and fifty years of the country going to shit, and then that gets overthrown, and then now I think that's literally like the entire history of our entire culture, of our entire race literally as humans. I mean, the more I research, the more it just seems like it's the same cycle over and over and over again. I think we're at the very end of this cycle right now with this particular same thing. So I think we're about ready to see a golden age of gold and silver coins and real money.
Speaker 1: I hope, so, dude.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's kind of been teased here, you know, more recently with the with the new guy in office as far as the golden age and possibly getting rid of all the fraudulent money that's being sent everywhere and all that kind of stuff. But I'll tell you what, dude, this actually kind of reminds me of a Black Mirror episode. Have you ever watched Black Mirror before.
Speaker 4: It's been a while, I've seen a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, fucking awesome. I love that shit.
Speaker 2: But there is an episode where basically they fool everybody into like you're supposed to be paying attention to the fine print, And for all the people that didn't pay attention to the fine print, they found a way to be able to make money off of them and follow them around with a camera. And now there's a whole Netflix show about you, and you know, just because you signed up for Netflix. For example, if you signed up for Netflix and didn't read the fine print down at the bottom, well, now you don't even know what you just signed away, and now they can follow you, like basically record your entire life, make all the money off of you and not give you a cent, and have your entire life just blasted for the public to see. And so I'm not saying that's exactly what this is, but it does seem like this is a fine print type situation to where if you don't know exactly this terminology, you don't know what even your money is worth or where it even came from at that point.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And another excellent analogy is the if we look up.
Speaker 6: The picture of baby pods from the Matrix movie. Mm hmm, so we have let's say we look up this picture here, right, I don't know, this does not look like it's from the Matrix.
Speaker 4: This looks something else.
Speaker 5: But that looks close to it the movie The Matrix, and you have all the baby pods and you've got all this stuff like this.
Speaker 4: Let me see if we can find a good photo here.
Speaker 3: It was like the field of humans. Basically here it is.
Speaker 4: This is a good one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like towers of them.
Speaker 5: So this is probably one of the best examples in terms of you know what we're actually living in because what's happening is every time you use your credit card, you're producing currency. It's called an unconditional promise to pay. It has the same value in law as FETA reserve notes. And I'm gonna get into exactly the mechanics as to how they swap these things for fetter reserve notes. But then what you're doing is is you're creating just like these were energy production pods for the you know, the machines. When you create the unconditional promise to pay and you deposit it on the account, you now abandon it because now what you're doing at the end of the month is now you're using other federal reserve notes that have nothing to do with anything, and you're paying with those. Well, now you've got to ask yourself, and I have litigation that I'm in right now trying to figure this out, what the hell happened to your original unconditional promise to pay?
Speaker 4: Do they think that you abandon it? Do they think that you donated it?
Speaker 5: Because I tell you're right now, if more people knew how this worked, I guarantee you people are going to be really pissed off. The people are not interested in donating or abandoning their unconditional promises to pay. So we have so whenever I teach this and whenever I do this, and I've got probably one hundred thousand people on my platform, everybody's going out and suing the ever loving fuck out of all these financial companies, being like, where the fuck are all my unconditional promises to pay? So there's a lot of this shit going down, and and I have a feeling that, you know, banking reform is right around the corner because we've got, you know, hundreds of these lawsuits popping and it's just going to get crazier and crazier and so so basically the truth is is that at the end of the month, when they send you that that bill, you're supposed to just basically authorize them to swap the value of all those negotiable instruments and and and basically they're supposed to be working for you, and it's supposed to basically just self discharge. And I'll explain how that works and the terminology behind it. Okay, So getting back to the flow chart here, So, so when you become the holder, right, you have to become the holder.
Speaker 4: And then once you become the holder.
Speaker 5: You can do what's called an endorsement, right, and people see that on the back of your checks E N d O R S E M E n T. But if you go into the usually see article three, and you look at the actual terminology straight from the horse's mouth, they spell it a little differently. They spell it d O R S E M E n T. So we don't use the E in we use the I in spelling. It's more of a purest spelling of the word right. And it has a very long, complicated definition, and it took me a long time to kind of get through it, and I have the definition here as well.
Speaker 4: On the side.
Speaker 5: The definition of the word endorsement is actually really simple. It's just a signature from the holder or somebody who's allowed to act as the holder that basically, uh, basically, you're basically writing the rules as to how this instrument can be negotiated.
Speaker 4: Like for example, when you're creating a.
Speaker 5: Check and you write the paye on the check and then you sign it, you're basically, you know, writing up an endorsement as the holder of the instrument, and then you're basically issuing the instrument right or making the instrument. These are also specific terms issuer and maker. Maker means a person who signs or is identified in a note as a person undertaking to pay.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So you have all this terminology, right, but basically the simple fact of it is is that it's an endorsement.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So when I started getting into you know, okay, so if you review this, we have an unconditional promise to pay, which is a note. We have an unconditional order to pay, which is a draft or bill or bill of exchange. So when the utility company sends you a bill and you pull it out of the mail and you open it, you become the holder of the bill. Right, And you think to yourself, oh, I have to pay this thing with federal reserve notes. Well no, because the a federal reserve note is a negotiable instrument. The fucking bill is also a negotiable instrument. You're holding cash. The definition of cash, if you get on that rabbit hole, which we're not going to do it takes forever, is literally just a negotiable instrument. Because again, a federal reserve note is cash. It's a piece of paper. That's a fucking negotiable instrument. The fucking bill is a negotiable instrument. It's also a paper. So what's the difference between a bill that you get in the mail from the utility company or a federal reserve note?
Speaker 4: And the answer is nothing. That's the craziest part about it, right.
Speaker 5: So when you start to understand that, and then you understand that when you get you know, people get pissed off when they get parking tickets. I get super excited because what are they sticking underneath by window wiper?
Speaker 4: Cash?
Speaker 5: A parking ticket is cash, A utility bill is cash, a phone bill is cash.
Speaker 4: It's all cash.
Speaker 5: If it's in pay per form and it doesn't state the PAYE on it, which you're going to get into a moment, it's cash.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So if you're getting cash all the time from every direction and you're becoming the holder, how do you operate with all.
Speaker 4: Of this cash? Basically is the question? Right?
Speaker 5: And this is where things get really exciting. So and then, like I said, it's a super long, super complicated definition. And when you start seeing definitions like this from my mouse is and you just see it goes on and on and on with like tons of legal traum analogy. This basically means we don't want you to look here. The longer and crazier the definitions get, the more you know this is where you.
Speaker 4: Should be looking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, the the human intention span is dwindling by the day, you know, with all these short short form videos and whatnot. So yeah, I mean, the more words and the more complicated legal speak type of words that you can put to a definition, ain't nobody looking at that shit.
Speaker 4: And that's the whole point.
Speaker 5: You look at the word draw e means a person ordered in a draft to make a payment, nice and short, not that hard to understand. And then you look at the word endorsement, which I'm not even gonna bother trying to read because it's just gonna drive all your audience totally. You know, they're gonna be jumping out of windows and shit. But basically, like when you look a definition like this and it goes on and on and on, it makes you want to, you know, unalive yourself. It probably means this is where they don't want you looking. And honestly, in the whole world of financials, if there's one thing that the banks and all these people would just are just absolutely terrified of you ever finding out anything about it is about endorsements. Endorsements where all the power is okay, So we're going to get into that right now. So what are the various types of endorsements?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: And again, endorsement is just shit that you write on something that basically makes it like exchangeable or transferable or redeemable.
Speaker 4: Okay, And you're basically.
Speaker 5: Writing the rules as the holder. The holder has the right to basically negotiate the instrument. Negotiation means a transfer of possession, whether voluntary or involuntary, of an instrument by a person other than the issuer to the person who of thereboy becomes this holder. But you can just skip that last part that can be a little confusing. It's just a transfer of possession. Let's just start with that. This is the first few words here. Negotiation is transfer of possession. So when you hear the term negotiable instrument, it's just an instrument that has value that can be transferred. Basically, It's that simple. And then what is negotiation. It's the actual act of transferring it essentially, right, how does a transfer occur through endorsements? Endorsement is the code. So let's say, for example, a negotiable instrument was basically had like a special code on it that basically in that code contained its like negotiation parameters. That code would be called the endorsement. If you can think of it that way, that would be a really good way of thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So, there's a bunch of different types of endorsement, but there's really only three that we really need to understand in order to really be able to operate with negotiable instruments. There's the blank endorsement, the special endorsement, and the qualified endorsement. Okay, blank endorsement does not state the paye and automatically makes the instrument payable to the bearer.
Speaker 4: This is what people are doing all the time. So if you have.
Speaker 5: A promissory note and they slide the promissory note across the table and they say sign here, mister Williams, and you sign, and you do not state the paye of the note, you are doing a blank endorsement on that note, which makes the note payable to whoever has it. When you slide the note back across the table to the person who's taking it from you, they are now the holder of the note, and they now possess the value of that note, but you can write a special endorsement on it which states the paye, and you actually, as the holder, can state the paye and write it on the note before you issue it back to the person who's taking it from you. Now, I'm gonna explain how that works and that kind of thing.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the way I learned about this is I had my people go out and start getting copies of their mortgages and stuff like that, right, and we started finding this terminology on the mortgages in stamp form. And this is kind of when I started to kind of dig down this whole negotiable instrument endorsement rabbit hole. Right, So this is these are all endorsements from mortgages by banks. Okay, So you can see here the bank. So you know, you signed the mortgage with a blank endorsement, you didn't state the paye or anything. You handed it back to the bank. The bank took possession as the holder, and now they are negotiating the instrument in a completely different way. So this is their This is their endorsement without recourse paid to the order of Rocket Mortgage llc FKA Quicken Loans LLLC by that's an actual hand signature. And then who is the person signing it, Stephanie Beaver's what is that person's position in the financial company? Capture manager? And I started seeing the same terminology over and over again. Paid to the order of country Wide Home Loans Inc. Without recourse, Countrywide Document Customary Services, a division of Treasury Bank, and a buy signature. Lori Meter, Vice President, And then when she negotiated it to Countrywide Home Loans, Inc. And then country Wide Home Loans Inc. Further negotiated it again, paid to the order of without recourse country Wide Home Loans Inc.
Speaker 4: Buy Signature. David A. Specter, Managing Director.
Speaker 5: So most people know when you have a mortgage, typically whatever the banking institution is, they sell it to another institution within sixty days typically whenever you have a mortgage. I'm sure you guys are aware of that, right right, this is what they're doing. So they take the original note and they're writing these endorsements on the note in order to further negotiate the note to the next party who's going to become the holder. And this is all banking information, right. So here's another example.
Speaker 4: Pay to the.
Speaker 5: Order of PhH Mortgage Corporation without recourse Town and Country Bank. This one isn't even signed. You could actually you could actually sue on this one, and that'd be an interesting lawsuit. This was never even legally transferred properly. There's no signature, right, That's not what we're going to get into on this show. What I'm gonna teach you is way better than that. But anyways, here's another one without recourse. Pay to the Order of Crick and Loans LLC. Buy.
Speaker 4: Here's a signature name, capture manager. You're seeing.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing over and over again. So again we have three types of the three main types of endorsements that they're going to be seeing and using. The blank endorsement, the special endorsement, and the qualified endorsement. You're doing a blank endorsement. You're not stating any any any interest in the note. You're giving it to them. The instrument becomes payable to the bearer anybody who possesses it. They're claiming the instrument and then making it payable to basically to themselves essentially. And this is all check It's all the same terminology I'll see on a check check picture, pay to the order of is the terminology used right here on your checks when you write someone's name or a business here, pay to the order of. And then this is your endorsement line. They call it a signature, but it's actually an endorsement. And this this check is a negotiable instrument. It's an unconditional order to pay. You're ordering the bank to pay Jane Smith. The paye paid to the order of is Jane Smith. And then this is your endorsement, and you're you're it's an unconditional order to pay you John are unconditionally ordering bank whatever bank, this is to pay Jane Smith. So this is a negotiable instrument in itself. So what is this thing. It's an unconditional order to move, unconditional promises to pay from this account listed on the check to Jane Smith's account.
Speaker 2: So on the I know, all just negotiable instruments. On the back of a check. It does say endorsement where you're supposed to like sign it on the back. That's an E endorsement, not the IE endorsement. Does it matter in that context?
Speaker 4: I don't think it does. It's the same term.
Speaker 5: As far as I can tell, I'm not one hundred percent you're on that, But as far as I can tell, it's the same term.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, So you can do all sorts.
Speaker 5: Of different things in the back of those checks, right, and you can do all sorts of things on the front of the check too. People don't realize you're endorsing the front of the check too. They don't for some reason, they don't put that on there. They say signature signature. Endorsement means a signature. So it's the same thing. You can see it right here, right, So basically, what exactly is the bank doing?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: And this is the part where we're going to answer your question like why are they doing this? Like where's the value in this?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: The Federal Reserve Discount Window f RB discount window dot o RG Right, And you know when they say, you know, when they say inflation and they say like economic downturn and they talk about, you know, FED interest rates, this is what they're talking about when they say Fed interest rates, They're talking about interest rates at the Federal Reserve discount window. So how does the Federal Reserve discount window work? Twelve USC four one two tells you exactly how to use the Federal Reserve discount window application for notes collateral required. Any Federal Reserve Bank may make application to the local Federal Reserve Agent for such amount of the Federal Reserve notes here and before provided for as it may require. So everybody knows the Federal Reserve prince money or prince currency. You know, currency is actually you look at the definition of the word currency, it includes notes and bills and stuff, so the proper term wouldn't be money, it actually be currency, which is why it says writing UCC three, they're talking about negotiable instruments, not money, right. But it's confusing because then they use the word money in a bunch of the other areas, so it's just really stupid. Obviously it's made to confuse people. Right, So back to this, such application shall be accompanied with a tender. Tender means an unconditional offer, by the way, So like if you're going to give someone a silver coin or a Federal Reserve note, if you extend your hand and you offer it unconditionally, that would be a tender.
Speaker 4: That's the legal definition of the word tender.
Speaker 5: Okay, So such application shall be accompanied with a tender to the local Federal Reserve Agent of collateral an amount equal to the sum of the federal Reserve notes thus applied for.
Speaker 4: So basically what are they saying.
Speaker 5: They're saying, if you want federal reserve notes, all you have to do is write an application for notes and give us some kind of negotiable instrument to exchange as collateral. And they say right here in the next line, the collateral security thus offered shall be notes, drafts, bills of exchange, et cetera. And they get into all sorts of other things, right, but it's all the same shit. So if I were to say all this in English, it would be, Hey, if you want federal reserve notes, come to our discount window, write up an application and give us some kind of other note or draft or bill, and we'll swap them for you at the.
Speaker 4: Rate at these rates.
Speaker 5: So what's happening is if we go back to these mortgage notes. So what's happening is is the you're not getting a loan. No one's ever gotten a loan in there since nineteen thirty three. And the reason why is because what's happening as the bank, you're doing a blank endorsement. The bank takes possession as the holder, the bank is making the note payable to themselves. That this is all in preparation to either sell the note or to go to the window. So this mortgage has the value of whatever you promise to pay. So you promise to pay seven hundred thousand dollars at four percent interest over thirty years, right, So the note is actually worth the full value. So it's worth the full value of the full maturity of the note. So it's worth like one point three million. So they're making the one point three million payable to themselves, and then they're going to the Federal Reserve discount window. The Federal Reserve Discount Window takes their five percent and then gives them back the one point three seven million or whatever it is. And they turn around and they give you the seven hundred thousand, and then theyde five hundred grand on the goddamn thing before you even make us a single payment.
Speaker 2: Sketchy dude. It's it's just all one big ass scam, dude. It's like, right.
Speaker 5: And it gets crazier because you've noticed that they're doing the special endorsement. They're also doing this without recourse thing without recourse, Right, So you type into the internet, what without recourse. And this this actually even gets this is actually even creazy. This is where it gets really crazy, by the way. So, so in financial transaction it's called a qualified endorsement.
Speaker 4: They don't say that here, I don't think, but that's what it's called.
Speaker 5: In financial transactions, without recourse disclaims any liability to the subsequent holder of a financial instrument. Thus, endorsing a check and adding without recourse to the signature means that the endorser takes no responsibility if the check bounces for insufficient funds. So what what is without recourse? It means, like people always say, like a lot of the naysayers, they always say, oh, well, Brandon, if they go to the Federal Reserve discount window, they're basically getting a loan from the Federal Reserve on the original vote. That's true, and they would have to pay back that loan if they didn't put without recourse, because they put without recourse on these on these documents.
Speaker 4: Without recourse.
Speaker 5: Without recourse basically in English means you can keep this note and I'm never going to give you anything more on this, and this is it. This is all you're ever going to get. So what's happening is is that people like the naysayers will say, oh, yeah, but they have to pay back the Federal Reserve on this loan. No, they don't because they use the without without recourse qualified endorsement. So when they walk away from the Federal Reserve discount window, they the Federal Reserve gets the full value of the node, and then they get Federal Reserve notes in exchange minus the five percent discount fee. That's why it's called the Federal Reserve discount window. So the Federal Reserve walks away with that original note essentially collateralized. The banking institution that's basically operating as a middleman between you and the Federal Reserve gets the Federal Reserve notes free and clear. They never have to pay the Federal Reserve back any of this. So what happens is now on your mortgage, they've already made five hundred thousand dollars on your mortgage immediately before you even got your funds. They already made five hundred thousand dollars on the transaction. Plus they own your house as collateral on the loan. Plus you're going to be paying them now for the next thirty years. Plus now what they do is they're all in bed together. So in the next sixty days they sell the full value of the note at seventy percent of its value. So what's actually happening is within sixty days they've made millions of dollars on your original node, and plus if you don't pay after fifteen years, they take the whole house back and they do the whole cycle over again with somebody else.
Speaker 2: So this is done by banks and the Federal Reserve is okay, hay with this or are they also profiting from this in some form or fashion or is it mainly just the banks that are taking all this to the bank?
Speaker 5: Well, we can we can assume we've already covered earlier that the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeal has already said that they've dug into this in great detail, and they've figured out that the Federal Reserve is a completely private corporation, locally controlled and whatever.
Speaker 4: Right, So.
Speaker 5: The banking institutions, I believe, are basically government instrumentalities essentially, right. I haven't gone super terribly far down that rabbit hole, but basically you have the banks and the financial institutions, and the credit card companies and the MX's they're basically operating as middle men between US and the Federal Reserve Discount Window. It's basically all it is. So so when you have your credit card and you use your credit card and you produce an unconditional promise to pay with American Express, American Express is digitally instantaneously swapping your unconditional promise to pay for Federal Reserve notes at the Federal Reserve Discount Window. There's two different systems. There's fed wire, which is the older system used for larger transactions. When they write an endorsement on the face of a mortgage and then they go and they exchange that mortgage document for Federal Reserve notes. They're probably using fedwire for smaller transactions like credit card transactions and stuff like that. They're probably using fed now, which is the other system. It's an instantaneous system and it's very new. It came just last year, right, so nowadays, they're probably using fed now for a lot of the credit card transactions, and they were probably using fedwire for a lot of the credit card transactions prior to July of twenty twenty three. But basically what's happening is is your currency that you just manufactured. It was swapped on fedwire for Federal Reserve notes, and then, because you don't know how to endorse and negotiate, you basically deposited this unconditional promise to pay and never claimed it. And at the end of the month, when they send you a quote unquote bill, what they're actually sending you is a statement of all of the unconditional promises to pay that you deposited on the account. And it gets even crazier if you think about it. So the interest rates, like oh, you got to pay twenty seven percent interest or eighteen percent interest, that's actually payable to you. You're the one that creates the currency and then deposits it, deposits it, they're able to basically use the value of that currency, and then the interest value is actually payable to you. You're actually supposed to be getting the investment the interest. So the higher interest rates is actually what you want, not lower interest rates. It's just because nobody understands any of this. They everybody's trying to get the lowest interest rate. You actually want the highest interest rate possible. Everything you do, you should be asking for the absolute highest interest rate you can possibly get. Because that interest is actually payable to you when you actually claim the instruments as yours.
Speaker 4: You created the.
Speaker 5: Instrument, and then you're failing to claim ownership of the instruments. That's really all that's happening.
Speaker 3: But doesn't that mean a higher note? What do you mean, for instance, buying a home? If you want a high interest rate when you buy a home, doesn't that mean that your monthly payment's going to be higher?
Speaker 5: There wouldn't be a monthly payment because if you claim the original note as yours and you actually endorse it properly, the house instantaneously pays for itself.
Speaker 4: There would be no payments.
Speaker 2: Okay, So is this hypothetical or are people actually get like doing this kind of stuff and proving that you can do it?
Speaker 5: So with the irssets really really really really easy. With everything else, it's really really really difficult.
Speaker 4: Actually no, I take that back.
Speaker 5: So collections and medical bills and irs, collections, medical bills and irs super easy.
Speaker 4: You can do this, very very easy. They'll accept it. It's fine.
Speaker 5: Everything else under the sun, moon and stars super tough. You have to litigate. They treat you like a crazy person. They call you a sovereign citizen all this craziness, right. So basically, but let's go a little far. Let me let me explain the last parts of this and then we'll and then we'll jump into the reality of what's actually occurring in this world and litigation and all that stuff. Okay, So you get an unconditional promise to pay, order to pay, you become the holder, You endorse the instrument to prepare it for negotiation, which is what you're doing all the time anyways, and you just don't realize it. Here's an example of what something I could write on mind that would look exactly the same as what a banquet would be doing. Is without recourse, pay to the order of Brandon Joe Williams by Williams, Brandon Joe agent.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 5: At that point, you're going to tender it back to the person entitled to enforce the instrument, which is whoever it is that it's supposed to be payable to, or whoever it is that is going to be coming after you if you don't pay it right now at that point. If you read UCC three or you go through my journey into UCC three video series six part video series, you'll see at this point legally, what they have to do is they have two options. They can either apply the amount as a payment hooray, or they can dishonor the instrument in accordance with the rules of dishonor, which is found at UCC three DASH five oh two. There's two sets of rules of dishonor. One set of rule is dishonoring a note, and the other set of rules is dishonoring a draft, which is subsection B. Right, So if you have if you have a draft on conditional order to pay, and you endorse it and tender it back, they can dishonor it under B one, B two, B three, or B four.
Speaker 4: If you send in a note.
Speaker 5: Or if they give you a note, or if you endorse a note and send it back and they try to dishonor it, they can only dishonor it under A one, A two, or A three. Okay, Now, the problem is they've never they'll never do this. They've never done this. We've never ever had a single report of any organization dishonoring a note or draft. They basically just say, they basically just write you a letter saying that what you sent it is not going to be accepted. As payment and you know it doesn't change anything, and bought well, just a bunch of horse ship basically, right. So what happens is UCC three dash six oh three B activates tender of payment. So if you get a bill and you endorse it and send it back to the correct person, if tender of payment of an obligation to pay an instrument is made to the person entitled to enforce the instrument and the tender is refused, So dishonor is a particular term. They're not talking about dishonor. They're talking about just refusal, which is basically what they're doing all the time, which is we're not accepting your payment. There is discharge to the extent of the amount of the tender. So what does that mean if you send in a a if you endorse an instrument and send it back the instrument, an unconditional order to pay or promise to pay is the same value in law as a federal reserve note. Fiat is fiat. Anyone can manufacture a promise to pay. That's the whole point of a fiat system, right. So, because it's Fiat and there's just not tied down to anything, anybody can do anything. If you promise to pay, or if you endorse an order to pay and send it back and they refuse it, it still applies to the account. So basically, if you translate this into English, they can't refuse. They can't refue use. It's physically impossible. So when they do refuse it, meaning when they do send you that letter and the letter says we're not going to accept your payment, what they're sending you is they're sending you evidence that you can now use in litigation that subsection that three to six oh three B activated and now you need a court order to get the original payment, which has already been accepted and refused applied to the account. So basically, in a nutshell, they can't refuse you doing this. It's a physical and legal impossibility for them to stop you from doing this activity that they do it anyways, but legally they can't, and that's where litigation comes into play. So we have a lot of litigation involving this. Now, the IRS is super super easy to do this with. So let's say you have one hundred thousand dollars an IRS dot. You can get that to just vanish so fucking easily it's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: We've done it. We've done that a million times. Right. So if you go to.
Speaker 5: This section here of the Internal Revenue Manual, they literally tell you how you can use this information to get your IRS bills to vanish. Right, So let's go and read that here we are on the IRS website. Are going to go down to where it talks about a bill of exchange.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So this is the Internal Revenue Manual, section three dot eight.
Speaker 4: Dot forty five dot five dot ten dot one.
Speaker 5: It's called bill of exchange, which is the same thing as the word draft, which is the same thing as an unconditional order to pay. It's all the same terminology.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: If a bill of exchange or registered bill of exchange is received from a taxpayer authorizing the campus to settle their account through fedwire, send everything received to the following address. Department of the Treasury, Office of Executive Secretary, fifteen hundred Pennsylvania Avenue, Northwest, Room three four one three, Washington d C two zero two two zero. So what did I do? Did exactly what they told me to do. They sent me three or four bills, which are bills of exchange. I indorsed the bills of exchange using the endorsements that we've talked about on the show. I authorized the campus, which means the irs to settle the account through fedwire, which is the system used to get into the Federal Reserve discount window. I have a little cover letter here that you can download straight from my website. It's called authorization for campus to settle the account of a taxpayer using a bill of exchange or registered bill of exchange, this process through fedwire. It just says where it's coming from, who it's going to. This is the same address we saw on the IRM. I have the literal exact wording from the IRM right here, and then it just says, I would like to take a moment to thank you for the service of which you offer to settle the account of the so proprietor slash individual on my behalf using fedwire and closing. This envelope is the original bills of exchange since specifically did the sole proprietor ship slash individual named Brandon Williams, which is a DBA for Brandon Joe Williams.
Speaker 4: Brandon Joe Williams is.
Speaker 5: Not the draw e drawer or accept or and is here by negotiating these instruments back to you, as the person entitled to enforce the instruments. Please find the enclosed bills of exchange, all endorsed with qualified and special endorsements for your processing in accordance with UCC three that's three on one or at state adaptation equivalent and irmsection three dot eight dot forty five dot five dot ten dot one.
Speaker 4: Myself and my nation thank you for your services.
Speaker 5: And they have not contacted me since, and they stopped sending me bills. And this was all the way back in November when I sent this in. And it's not just me, We've had dozens of people doing this. The IRS is very very easy to work with. When it comes to this stuff, your IRS bills will vanish.
Speaker 2: So is it not stacking up against you somewhere in some office that they're hoping to just plan on fucking you majorly one day, or you went their legal route to and they have nothing to say back to you, so that's why they don't reach back.
Speaker 5: Well, they say, here, what does it say if a bill of exchange or registered bill of exchange is received from a taxpayer authorizing the campus to settle their account using FED wire so if you break it down, they what do they need to do this for you? If you read the sentence, what they need is this word right here. They need authorization. So if you reverse engineer the sentence, what does that mean? They can't do it without your authorization. And the problem is nobody knows any of this information and nobody's authorizing.
Speaker 4: Them do it.
Speaker 2: So is this what they mean whenever they say paying taxes is like voluntary?
Speaker 5: No, they mean literally filing the documentation or filing anything anything.
Speaker 4: I mean this is.
Speaker 5: So in order to get a bill from the IRS, you would have had to already voluntarily given them information. If you didn't voluntarily give them information, they would have never sent you a bill. But let's say you have some huge monster tax bill and they're filing a lien on your home over a four hundred thousand dollars tax bill. I just taught you how to get that tax bill. LOO just vanished immediately, and they'll take the tax lien off your property. You may need to call them or to follow up on it to make sure it gets processed if they do have a lien on your property, to make sure that lian gets removed. But this is how you do it. They're just waiting for your authorization.
Speaker 3: So you're talking about a lot about litigation here and going about this the legal route. And this is assuming of course that the laws in the court system does apply to the individual.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, you see see Article three. So basically you see see Article three. If you type it in to you know, is the UCC law at the level? Right, So the answer to that is no. And if you go into the Uniform Law Commission website, it says here, the Uniform Commercial Code is a comprehensive set of laws governing all commercial transactions in the United States. It is not federal law, but is uniformly adopted state law. So when you go into court, like federal court, it's a little bit weird and funky, like sometimes the judges will let you use it, and sometimes they won't. It's kind of weird. I haven't really totally figured that out yet. Whereas in California it's really simple. California Commercial Code is the UCC at the state level. And if I go into a state court using the California Commercial Code, which is all the same terminology you can even see here, it's not called Article three. It's called Division three you click here, it's got six chapters, just like the UCC does.
Speaker 4: If we click on UCC three and then we go into.
Speaker 5: The same section we saw before one O four the definition of a negotiable instrument. Right here, it's called three to one oh four here and in the in the in the UCC, it's called three dash one oh four.
Speaker 4: Let me just see if I can find it.
Speaker 5: So it's the same. It's it's pretty much the exact same terminology. It's just you wouldn't call it the UCC, you'd call it the CCC at that point. Right, So three dash one oh four. Here's the terminology. A, except as provided in subsection CND, negotiable instrument means an unconditional promise or order to pay. And now let's go over to the California Commercial Code A accept as provided in subsection CND, negotiable instrument means an unconditional promise or order to pay.
Speaker 3: But this is again only under the assumption that the laws apply to the individual if they are in fact a citizen. Right.
Speaker 5: Uh, Well, that's well, that's a whole nother conversation that that's that's a whole nother conversation, because the thing is is that as a state citizen, you really aren't going to be bringing these kinds of claims as a state citizen. What you're going to be doing is you're going to be using your your sole proprietorship to bring these kinds of claims.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: You're gonna be using a commercial a commercial entity to bring commercial claims.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So that's a whole nother conversation. But basically, if someone sued you for a commercial thing, or if a bank sues you over not paying some sort of American Express bill, that's why your name is in all capitol letters. They're referring to the sole proprietorship in that lawsuit, right, So you're going to be operating through that sele proprietorship in that lawsuit. But the thing is that you know you're basically the endorser on behalf of the sole proprietorship. And I don't know if we covered that last time. You know you can actually see that on the check.
Speaker 3: On the back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, the micro print. Did we cover that last time in the show?
Speaker 3: The micro print?
Speaker 4: I don't think. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So if you pull out your checkbook or if you look at a check, it says MP right here where you endorse the front.
Speaker 4: Right, What is MP on a check? Right?
Speaker 5: It stands for microprint, And you ask yourself, well, what the fuck are the micro printing? You have to zoom way in or use a magnifying glass. But if you look really closely at the line underneath where you sign on your checks, it's actually not a line. It's actually the word authorize signer or authorized signature over and over and over and over and over in microprint. When you look up on the internet and you start digging around, you find out what is the definition of authorized signer. It's somebody who's signing or endorsing on behalf of an entity or business.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm with you, So.
Speaker 5: Your name in all capital letters is a business. A personal account is a business account. You're just a endorser. You're just the authorized signer or authorized user on the account. You aren't actually the account holder. And another area where I can prove this very very easily is twenty six CFR three oh one dot seven seven one dash eleven, where it says literally in black and white right in the tax code, the social Security number means the taxpayer identifying number of an individual or an a state.
Speaker 4: People always think oh, well, I'm an individual. Okay.
Speaker 5: Well, if we go to the SS four application for an EI number and we look down in the section entitled types of entities, we're going to cross reference what we just saw over here, and it says here it's an EI in number of an individual or inn a state. If you look under a state, it does say SSN. Where else do we see the term SSN over here? Doesn't say an individual, it says sole proprietor. Right now, we look up what is a sole proprietorship? I think we covered this in the last show I did with you guys, so maybe not yea. What is a self proprietorship? It is somebody who owns an unincorporated business by themselves, right, so it's a business. The word individual means business, and what is that business? It's just your name in all capital letters.
Speaker 3: Well, that makes sense with the EI in because as far as the tax is concerned, like an LLC, if you're a sole proprietorship, they see that the income of the LLC and your personal income that's one and the same. That's interchangeable dialogue to them.
Speaker 5: One person LLC operates the same way as a sell proprietorship.
Speaker 3: Exact same thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but the thing is that you, I mean, come on, I mean, you aren't a business. It's pretty simple. It doesn't take a rock assignedist through that one out right. You you are not a business. I am not a business. You are not a business. There's a business here of my name in all capital letters. They want to say that me and the business are the same thing. That's ridiculous. It's just not true, and you can deflect that in court. The only cases I've ever seen where they specifically lay that.
Speaker 4: Down as law, one of the main ones.
Speaker 5: Is actually a rico case where they're trying to get jurisdiction over somebody through a rico and that's when they said, like, oh, the sole proprietorship.
Speaker 4: And the person of the same thing.
Speaker 5: But keep in mind a lot of the references that I've seen on that all come from district court cases, not from appeals or Supreme court cases, So people don't realize case law and precedent is not made at that first level. It's made at the appellate court or at the Supreme court level. So anything that happens below those levels at the first level district court or state court or superior court. It's called a persuasive authority, so it doesn't have the same weight as case law. It becomes persuasive not precedent. Precedent is not made at that first level. It's only made at the pellet or the supreme court level. So this whole idea that the soul proprietorship or a single person LLC, this whole thing that where the person or the owner and the business operate as one person is just it's bullshit.
Speaker 4: It's something you can easily fight. You aren't a business.
Speaker 5: Come on, it's it's like a fucking rockets signed to figure that one out, right, So the term individual means business, right, So when you sign your check authorized signer, it's it's you are the authorized signer on behalf of your business. And that's why the I R s can get into your account whenever they want, or the government can get into your account whenever you want, because it's not your your's not your account. Because if you think about it, Okay, so you have this business of your name in all capital letters, did you open that business? And if the answer is no, which it is no, then who the fuck opened it? Where the fuck did they come from.
Speaker 3: Got you, Okay. I didn't mean to detract from the points you're trying to make here, But as you're talking about the law system, it's like, okay, wait if the law applies to you, right, because I know a lot of people that believe in and I'm not saying the sovereign citizen shit right, Just like you said, whenever you send the paperwork in, they'll call you crazy, they'll call you a sovereign citizen, They'll they'll hit you with leans and all these things. And that only applies if you abide by the laws that a citizen would abide by. But that that's kind of open a conjecture in this way of thinking as well.
Speaker 5: Correct, Well, the banks and the banking institutions will turn around and tell you that you're full of shit and that's not real and we're not under those laws. So all these different lawyers and accountants and banks, you know, they'll sit here and say, oh, sovereign citizens don't fallow the law, But then when it's time for them to follow the law, they'll do the same shit right back to us.
Speaker 4: So you know, you can point the finger wherever you want.
Speaker 5: I'm literally in a case suing the Small Business Administration of the United States, where a d J attorney.
Speaker 4: If you go to if you go to forty two USC.
Speaker 5: Ninety one O two, sub Section eighteen, Definition B, you will see the definition of the term United States citizen means, and it says A B and C. Right, look at number, look at letter B any federal, state, or local government in the United States, or any entity of any such government. Right, I'm suing the United States Small Business Administration and the DOJ attorney. The defense that he used was sovereign immunity. You can't even make this shit up. I literally he called me a sovereign citizen and then said his client, the United States Small Business Administration, which is a United States citizen, has sovereign immunity. So literally, the government is calling itself a sovereign citizen while calling me a sovereign citizen. They're using a sovereign citizen defense. I'm literally going to appeals, and part of my appeal is going to be why is the government being allowed to use a sovereign citizen defense? They are a US citizen, but they're saying they have sovereign immunity, which is ridiculous. It's literally sovereign citizen. The d o J is literally saying that the US Small Business Administration is a sovereign citizen.
Speaker 4: You can't make this shit up.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's like they just make up rules as they go at that point.
Speaker 4: Well, they think they could do that, but they're not doing that with me.
Speaker 1: Mm fuck yeah, dude, keep on after him. Hold them accountable.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so so so it when it serves them, they call you a US citizen. But then when it's when you know, when it serves them, they'll call themselves a US a sovereign citizen.
Speaker 4: I guess. I mean that's new to me, but you know that's what they do, I guess. So.
Speaker 3: So all right, so back back to what we were talking about here as far as the finances go. So I'm trying to remember where we were at before I asked that question. We were talking about I remember you saying basically getting leans taken off your house.
Speaker 5: Well, like I said, IRS, medical bills and anything that's in collections, it's really really easy to do this shit with you endorse it, tender it back with the cover letter, and it's it'll go away really easy.
Speaker 4: Everything else is pretty tough.
Speaker 5: Mortgages you're gonna you're gonna need to get into a prolonged litigation battle U credit card companies.
Speaker 4: UH you're going to uh.
Speaker 5: Send in the bill that you get at the end of the month with an endorsement and a cover letter. The chances are they're going to close your account down immediately and then you have to sue them, and that becomes a whole long battle.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So, but there's so much of this happening now that what's going to happen is eventually some shit's going to start to crack on the district level. Once it cracks on the district level, then we'll have persuasive authority we can start using in other cases. Then we need to start getting things into the appellate level, and then now it becomes case law that'll open up the door even farther for us, and then eventually work our way up through to the Supreme Court to force the banking institutions and financial institutions to actually follow the state versions of the commercial codes. Once that occurs, Basically, the way it's going to work is everyone's going to have infinite money. And the thing is that's how it's supposed to be since nineteen thirty three the government. If you look at it, you can even see it. In eighteen USC eight they're very clear about this. In eighteen usc eight they call it obligations or other securities of the United States. The term obligation or other security of the United States includes all bombs, certificates of indebtedness, national bank currency, Federal Reserve notes, Federal Reserve bank notes, couponts, United States notes, treasury notes, gold certificates, silver certificates, fractional notes, certificates of deposit bills, checks, drafts for money. Everything is essentially an obligation or other security of the United States. All your bills that you think are yours aren't yours at all, because you got to think it's got that sole proprietorship name on it.
Speaker 4: You don't know who made it, you don't know who opened it.
Speaker 5: Somebody opened it, and and you have no idea in God's earth where the sole proprietorship thing came from. Right, Well, if you go into Black's Law and you look up the definition of the term public corporation, it's very clear what that thing is and why that name is on all your bills. Right, So, the definition of a public corporation. A public corporation is one created by the state for political purposes and to act as an agency in the administration of civil government. So if your name is if you write a check and you're not the account holder, you're just the authorized signer. What makes you believe that when you receive a bill from AMAX or anyone else, you're not also the authorized signer on behalf of some other person or account. And who's to say that that person or account that's the all caps name is in this business called a selt proprietorship. And who's to say that the government didn't open up that self proprietorship as a public corporation, which is literally self defined as a corporation opened by the state. Who else would have opened it? Grandma didn't open it. I mean, you know who opened it. It probably was opened by the state. I don't know who else would have started the sole proprietorship for you. They started it for political purposes and to act as an agency and the administration of civil government. So you're creating these things, these unconditional promises to pay. They're getting this bill in this name of a public corporation. Well, whose obligations or other securities are there, they're the United States is It's since nineteen.
Speaker 4: Thirty three, there's been no money.
Speaker 5: The United States has basically took over everything in this gigantic fucking bankruptcy essentially we've been in ever since. So you got to think, like, who, who's whose bills are they? They aren't yours, and even if they were, how can you pay for them? There's no money, there's no there's no there's no gold and silver coins anymore. How can you pay?
Speaker 3: I thought public corporation was more in the realm of like a city or a town or something like that. I had never heard of it brought like that before.
Speaker 5: That's the legal that's the legal definition of the term public corporation, right, I'm with you, as one created by the state for political purposes and to act as an agency and the administration of civil government.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 3: A township would have like a mayor or something to preside over the civil government of that area. I didn't I've never heard of somebody, even a sole proprietorship be compared to a public corporation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's totally.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you you you don't know who opened it, and you didn't open it. So who opened it? Chances are it was the state. If the state opened it, it's a public corporation.
Speaker 3: Got you? Got you? Okay?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: So so then we can even go even farther into this thirty one Usc. Fifteen oh one. This shows you what kind of documentary evidence is required to prove that something is a government obligation. This is a recent discovery. This is pretty mind blowing. Look at sub section A two a loan agreement showing the amount and terms of repayment. So, so you get sued by a bank because you didn't pay your mortgage. You file into the case and you you say under thirty one Usc. Fifteen oh one, and you put a copy of the original promissory note showing the amount in terms of repayment, and you add the United States in into the case as a defendant, and you say, hey, I'm not actually the one responsible for paying this mortgage at all.
Speaker 4: It's actually the United States.
Speaker 5: And the evidence of that is through Exhibit A, which is the original promissory note. And the reason why I'm adding the United States in as a defendant and making them responsible for this note is under thirty one USC.
Speaker 4: Fifteen oh one.
Speaker 5: A two makes the original mortgage documentation under H and USC eight an obligation or other security.
Speaker 4: Of the United States.
Speaker 5: So it's basically like, why are you bothering me to pay this thing? It's not my fucking bill, it's not my fucking responsibility. And that's exactly true.
Speaker 4: It's not.
Speaker 2: So my mind works a little bit differently. I don't know how everybody else's mind works, but my mind does really good with like at trying to understand things whenever you compare it to something that is a little bit more relatable. So I'm trying to find a comparison to what you're talking about here, just to try and put it into Layman's terms.
Speaker 1: And I was thinking, let me, let me ask you if this is correct.
Speaker 4: So my.
Speaker 2: Kids are under my jurisdiction, right, and that means at the end of every year, I get to claim them. I get the couple thousand dollars for the tax right off because I'm claiming them.
Speaker 1: They're under my jurisdiction.
Speaker 2: Am I the role that I'm playing as the father and you know, the man of the house, as far as all the bills and all the taxes and everything go, is that supposed to be? Are you saying that the role that I'm playing is the role that the United States should be playing, and we are all of its kids.
Speaker 4: That's exactly correct.
Speaker 5: The the when you give your kid a credit card and the kid uses the credit card and then mommy and daddy pays it, it's the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, yeah, so all right, So now what you're saying is is that all of these all of these bills and loans and tenders and all that other shit, the government is kind of our parents in that sense in which we shouldn't be required to pay these things because the United States is claiming us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and just like you saw, the I R S is pretty clear the I R S. The way that they say it in that section we saw earlier is basically all they need is just your authorization. So if that's true beyond the tax code, then legally, the way it's supposed to work is you're supposed to be authorizing the government to settle all this stuff for you essentially.
Speaker 3: But again, this only works in the sense of the government paying for its citizens. Right.
Speaker 5: Well, it's it's actually, well, yes, because if you go into the if you go back to that section of we were talking about the Social Security number.
Speaker 3: It's like Jennatha said, the Dad kids situation, that this only would work So like the United States government's not going to be quote unquote backing the loans of some foreign national that happens to be on US soil, or at least it shouldn't. That today's world might be a little different, but we're allegedly fixing that with the current administration. Who knows. But like, for instance, you have renounced these things. You are your own independent entity, so like this wouldn't necessarily apply to you, correct.
Speaker 5: It wouldn't apply to me as a man of the Union, as a state citizen, because you got to see here if we.
Speaker 4: Go back to.
Speaker 5: Where we were at earlier, where we saw the definition of the word you and the definition of the word you as an individual who was a debt to the United States.
Speaker 3: Right, I don't mean you the legal term. I mean Brandon Williams.
Speaker 4: You know, I know, I know.
Speaker 5: But look, who can be assigned a Social Security number? It tells you right here on point number one. The only person that can be assigned a Social Security number is a United States citizen.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: We covered that on the last show. The United States citizen is a.
Speaker 5: Released slave after the Thirteenth Amendment that didn't have any citizenship, and they're of African descent, and there was a special citizenship that was created for them through a case in eighteen seventy three called the Slaughterhouse Cases, which opened up a new federal citizen category called the US citizen category. That's what they're referring to here in point number one.
Speaker 3: So then the US government would only be backing the things or giving the limitless money to only freed slaves.
Speaker 5: Then correct, well, yeah, but then at some point in time, I don't know when. This is part of my research that I'm kind of still trying to figure out how to integrate. Obviously, the word person includes estates, partnerships, companies, corporations, and all these other legal fictions. So the thing is is that the sole proprietorship, because it was born in their system, would be a United States citizen. You can see that also in the definition of United States citizen in subsection C. If you go back to forty two USC. Ninety one oh two, subsection eighteen. This is where we saw earlier Subsection B any federal state or local government in the United States or any entity of such government.
Speaker 4: Now look at Subsection C.
Speaker 5: Any corporation, partnership association, or other entity organized or existing under the laws of the United States. Obviously it gets into more info here, but we can just stop right there. So any corporation, partnership association, or other entity organized under the laws of the United States is in itself a United States citizen. The sole proprietorship is organized under the laws of the United States. So the sole proprietorship as itself would be a United States citizen, which makes perfect sense when you go back into twenty six CFR three ZHO one dot seven seven oh one hyphen eleven, and they say that social Security number is the EI number of an individual.
Speaker 4: Or a state.
Speaker 5: And then you go back over to the SS four. You don't see the word individual anywhere. You see the word sole proprietorship. Bingo, all the pieces fall into place, got true, Okay, So the sole proprietorship is the thing that has the Social Security number. The sole proprietorship is the United States citizen. I am the authorized user or authorized signer. I am not a United States citizen, but I have a United States citizen. I was given a United States citizen by the government. The government gave me a United States citizen. The government gave Jacob a United States citizen, the government gave Jonathan a United States citizen. Anyone who has a Social Security number, that is proof that the government. You ask for the government to give you a United States citizen and they gave you one. And passports are only issued to United States citizens and non citizens nationals of the United States. So you've also got a Your bank accounts are the SOULT proprietorship. That's why you're the authorized signer or authorized user. The passport, it's not your passport, it's the sole proprietorship's passport.
Speaker 4: It's the US citizen's.
Speaker 5: Passport, so then it's got your picture on it as the agent.
Speaker 4: But the actual passport is not issued to you.
Speaker 5: If you think about it, a passport, a driver's license, taxation, these things are all unconstitutional. That's why they created a public corporation, and they're giving all these things to a public corporation. They're not giving them to you directly, which means that they're not on constitution at all.
Speaker 4: This is this is this.
Speaker 5: Whole huge commercial business SOULT proprietorship US citizen system was created to get around the constitution.
Speaker 3: So then the government would, like you said, the endless money and all of that, it's not to you the individual, it's to the corporation of you.
Speaker 4: You just you.
Speaker 5: Basically you're the endorser on behalf half of the corporation, so you're the one that gives the so cour the Soule Proprietorship cannot promise to pay right because the sole Proprietorship can't do anything or work or do anything of value to create value. Right, So what you're doing is you're basically providing yourself as the surety on behalf of the Soul Proprietorship, as the endorser. So when you sign or endorse, you're saying, I am giving my ability to speak and work and produce something of value to the sole proprietorship, and that combination of U plus soul proprietorship equals credit.
Speaker 1: Huh. I can just see the gears turning in your head over that.
Speaker 3: I'm just making sure I understand, and that's all I'm not trying to trip them up here. I'm just I'm making sure we are all on the same sheet of music at this time.
Speaker 5: So you have a US citizen, and that's why they ask you for a Social Security number whenever you sign up for credit. Right, it's it's it's it's state citizen plus US citizen equals credit. Man plus person equals credit man me plus person, solder pridorship equals credit h The self proprietorship is basically like a portal between a man of the Union, state citizen and the United States federal government. It's like a it's like a buffer or an intermediary or uh ethernet cable. It's like the connector point between the two the two things. It's the buffer, it's the black hole, whatever you want to call it. You're stepping into the soul proprietorship and then the sole proprietorship steps into the legal commercial world.
Speaker 1: And the man is the endorser.
Speaker 4: The man is the endorser.
Speaker 1: Gotcha starting to catch on?
Speaker 2: It's it's a bit of a it's a lot to take in, especially with somebody who is you know, you're you're very well versed in all this stuff. I mean the way that you can just type in shit and you know exactly which codes to get to fuck me man. I mean you literally have to eat, sleep, and fuck this shit on a.
Speaker 1: Daily basis in order to remember all that right exactly.
Speaker 5: So, yeah, so if you take all this financial information. I don't know if you guys see my Instagram or that, but we did a whole thing for a while where people were getting free cars left right and center.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: And it's not just you. I've seen bunch of other people doing that as well. Have you ever heard of the guy I don't know if he's even still around on Instagram or whatever, but don kill him.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he was doing about him. I don't know much about what he does. I hardly see his stuff or whatever. But yeah, a lot, there's a lot. There's a bunch of people kind of doing different things. Some people are doing the same thing I I I've seen a lot of different things. I've seen a lot of different activities. I've seen a lot of different things that people are doing. I've tried a lot of different things. When I found UCC Article three, I stopped trying and doing all that other stuff because it's the actual law, it's the actual Bible, And I was like, if I can just study this and understand this, this is where I need to be focusing. Not a bunch of crazy stuff made up that people are making up and whatever. Even if it's working, it doesn't matter if I really just focus in on what the law says and not fuck around with all this other shit.
Speaker 4: And then I started trying to follow the law.
Speaker 5: And then that's when I started to get stopped and I was like, well, a whole lot of second, this is the law that you guys.
Speaker 4: Have to do this.
Speaker 5: You don't have a choice to tell me my payment can't be accepted, right, So that's when I started getting into litigation.
Speaker 4: And then litigation.
Speaker 5: Is a lot you have to learn, like the rules of civil procedure, rules of evs, rules of professional conduct, there's local rules.
Speaker 4: There's how do you file emotion?
Speaker 5: You have to file a response and opposition, how do you get into pacer, how do you e final documents. It's like a whole profession basically in itself.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So that started in twenty twenty four because these financial institutions were not following the law, and they were they were refusing the instrument without dishonoring the instrument.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: So I understand there's a million different people doing this stuff online, but I just I can't I can't get behind it. Unless it unless it connects with and meshes with you see see article three. Because you see see article three is the actual law. When you go into a courtroom and you've got some made up fucking process. I mean, it's hard enough even having the law, even having the California Commercial Code, it can be difficult to get into a court because they still call you a sovereign citizen. It's like anybody who says commercial code at all, it's just like instantly a fucking sovereign citizen.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: And the reason why that is because the Commercial Code is so complicated and it's so difficult to understand that very very few people understand it, and courts are just filled with ego. So when you go in there and you actually understand the Commercial Code, they don't and they don't want anyone finding out that they don't, So it becomes this whole fucking egotistical nightmare. And I just wasn't expecting all of this. So when I started doing litigation, I thought, Okay, this is the law.
Speaker 4: It'll be easy.
Speaker 5: I file a lawsuit, this is the law, this is what I'm trying to do. Let's get it done. Let's be friends.
Speaker 4: We can move on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, that's not even close to what we're experiencing.
Speaker 4: So we're just.
Speaker 5: Building up more and more lawsuits, more and more things, and just getting more and more people on board, and we're just eventually somewhere we're gonna get a district case or something to crack, and then now we'll have a little bit of persuasive authority, and now we can start referencing that in other cases.
Speaker 4: And then we're gonna keep.
Speaker 5: Going and then we're gonna get something at like an appeals level or a circuit court level, and then bang, now we have real case law. And now we've got to Now the door's really starting to swing open, and we're gonna keep pushing and keep pushing and keep pushing until we get to the Supreme Court. And then by then, every time you send in and uh, every time the credit card company sends you a bill, you endorse it, send it back and they immediately process the payment. Now, obviously, by that point we're gonna be going into, you know, a monstrously gigantic economic slash financial evolution. And what I think is going to happen is I'm essentially working myself out of a job. And what I mean by that is your average person in America when they learn this complicated, ridiculous system that's been overly overly complicated on purpose just confuse people so that they can have infinite money, and so that you abandon all these funds that you're creating all the time, and we have the fucking baby pods from the matrix. When people realize that this is going on, I think your average American is going to be pissed off. I don't think your average American wants infinite money. I think they just want an honest and simple monetary system. So I think what's going to happen is this whole like everyone's gonna have infinite money thing isn't what's going to happen. I think what's going to happen is everyone's going to rise up in revolution and we're going to go back onto a gold and silver coin based system, back to your original plug on gold and silver coins. I truly, truly believe that's what's going to happen. I don't think Americans want a world. I think Americans pride themselves too much on working for what you have and exchanging value and being a good person and putting in time at work.
Speaker 4: And I just don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think this country is of the mindset or mentality of a socialist. We're basically in a socialist system and nobody's known it since nineteen thirty three. It's completely socialist. The government owns everything. You own nothing, just like Charles Swab says, or whoever's name is, you'll own nothing and be happy. We've owned nothing and been maybe moderately happy since nineteen thirty three, and no one knew it.
Speaker 1: That's all Klaus Schwab, Werduck and on mccorum.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the thing is is that you don't own anything. You really don't, and you don't own your bank accounts. Your businesses are US citizens because they were they were they were opened up underneath the government. We already saw that in forty two USC. Ninety one O two, Subsection eighteen. Definition C. You know, any corporation or whatever or other entity that's opened under the laws of the United States is a US citizen. That US citizen. You're opening up a bank account for that US citizen. The bank account's not yours. That's why you're an authorized signer on the microprint that's why they can dip into it whenever they want. But they don't want anybody finding out about this stuff. Why because there's fucking three times more guns than there are people in this country.
Speaker 1: Facts.
Speaker 5: There's a reason why the Second Amendment is the second Amendment. It's the second most important thing that these people who are fucking brilliant, all these people who wrote and built all this government, and they built the original you know, constitutional republic.
Speaker 4: They're a pretty smart dude.
Speaker 5: You start reading a lot of the stuff they wrote, like, you know, read the Federalist papers and stuff like that. Now Alisande Hamilton and you know, read Thomas Jefferson quotes and study blown away. When you start reading about why they structured the things that they did and why they did the things that they did, it's pretty amazing, right, pretty smart guys, It's pretty It's pretty wild that the second thing that they built into the goddamn thing, the Bill of Rights, the number two thing is that people have the right to bear I mean, that's pretty fucking serious.
Speaker 4: It's it's top of the list. Now, why is.
Speaker 5: It top of the list, Because it's taking them. It's taken them two hundred plus years to put all this together, and and they can't let people know. It's got to be completely a cult because if people find out, you know, you know where I'm from in Indiana, the average person's got you know, six or seven guns.
Speaker 1: Right right.
Speaker 2: So, just just to get back to what you were saying as far as the credit cards, right, Let's say you have a thousand dollars credit card just for example, and you run that baby all the way up to one thousand dollars and then that then you basically get not the receipt what is it the bill at the end of the month is saying all right, well, you owe a fraction of this at the minimal amount, but you owe the full amount that you're eventually gonna have to pay over time. How exactly are you then saying, well, technically that credit card company or the government is going to pay for that, and why wouldn't you have to pay for it if you're the one that bought all the shit?
Speaker 5: Well, that's it comes down to the terminology. I'llgend the screen share here because if you go back to I had to close all my windows when my thing you crash.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, I got you. You are saying if you endorse it and send it back to them and it goes away.
Speaker 5: So well, no, no, The answer to your question is found in the definition of the word payment. There is no money, There hasn't been any money, So how do you pay? How do you make a payment?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Again, the definition of the word payment is really pretty much the crux of a lot of what people don't get right. The performance of a duty, promise or obligation. You can stop right there, it goes farther, or discharge of a debtor liability blah blah blah blah blah, a by delivery of money or other value. Right, the bill itself has value, so it's not money, but it would be under this or other value section. It's an unconditional order to pay. It is a negotiable instrument. That negotiable instrument has value as a negotiable instrument, so it would.
Speaker 4: Be the or other value.
Speaker 5: But the performance of a duty, promise or obligation, just like we saw on the the IRM the IRM Manual. Let's let's break this down like word by word or phrase by a phrase.
Speaker 4: You know, understand it.
Speaker 5: If we go back to the I R M, where the IRIS is telling us what they want from us if we want them to you know, bang the window and pay our bills for us. What do they want if a bill of exchange or registered bill of exchange is received from a taxpayer authorizing the campus to settle their account through fedwire, So what are they asking for authorization? If you boil this down into what are they asking for authorization? Go back to the word payment the performance of a duty promise or obligation. So in this sentence, what is the obligation that they need from you?
Speaker 3: All they need is obligation, right like if, like Jonathan's example, if you spend one thousand dollars, you put yourself into a financial obligation to pay that back.
Speaker 5: Later I thought, yeah, But the word payment is the performance of a duty promise or obligation.
Speaker 4: So if you think of it as that, the.
Speaker 5: Duty promise or obligation the irs is asking from you is authorization. So when you give them authorization, you are legally paying payment and performance means the same thing.
Speaker 1: So for for you to authorize is essentially your payment.
Speaker 5: So if you take the bill and you endorse it, and you authorize them to settle or to take all of those manufactured unconditional promises to pay, take them to the Federal Reserve Discount windows, swap them for Federal Reserve notes, and settle the account on your behalf. You are making a payment. Performance and PF and payment mean the same thing. The IRS is not asking you to send in Federal Reserve notes. They're asking you to send them a bill of exchange or registered bill of exchange. That and also a cover letter essentially authorizing them to settle your account using FED wire.
Speaker 4: This is a payment. By authorizing them, you are paying.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck would they write it this way?
Speaker 2: Like, surely they don't only just want your authorization, Like surely they would rather your money, right, But why would they write it this way if that's what they mean?
Speaker 5: Because the bill is money, the bill is cash. That's the part that it's so hard for people to wrap their head around.
Speaker 1: I see, okay, all.
Speaker 5: Your bills are cash. All your traffic tickets are cash. Anything a cop pulls you over for and gives you on the side of the road, it's all cash. A parking ticket is cash, and you can endorse it and use it as cash. You can actually take a parking ticket and deposit it in your bank account. What some people have actually pulled that off. Yeah, I can't believe it because I the taellers. I just can't believe any teller would allow something like that to happen. But legally you can do that. Legally, you can go and take a bill from the IRS and deposit it in your account as a positive value. The problem is if you do that, the IRS is still still going to come for you, honestly, But when you turn around you and you endorse the bill, send it back and authorize the campus to settle the account using fed wire. They go away because you've completed that cycle. It's like a cycle. I send you an unconditional order to pay, You perform on the unconditional order to pay, and then you tender the performed and completed unconditional order to pay back to the person entitled to enforce the instrument, and that comp leads the cycle. That's the world we live in, but nobody knows that it's a totally socialist system. The government owns everything and we just move around basically like IOUs. It's like that fucking scene from Dumb and Dumber at the end when he has that briefcase and he's full of IOUs and he's like, there is every dollars accounted for. It's the exact same idea. And you can actually even go into Black's Law under where it says exchange, and there's a subsection in that area called commercial law, and it literally this definition, which comes from Webster's Dictionary. This is the world we live in, and it says here the process of settling accounts or debts between parties residing at a distance from one another without the intervention of money, by exchanging orders or drafts called bills of exchange. The payment of debts in different places by an exchange or transfer of credits. This is the world we've lived in since April fourteen or whatever it is, nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 4: This is the world we live in right here.
Speaker 1: That is just mind boggling.
Speaker 2: So by saying this statement, they are essentially showing their hand that money isn't what we always thought it was in a sense. Right, So if you're saying that the bill itself is valuable and all you got to do is endorse it and send it back to them, then by their own law, they're required to accept that as payment.
Speaker 5: They can dishonor the instrument as per the rules of dishonor in three five h two. There's very very specific situations where they can legally dishonor the instrument. I've just never ever seen them do it. They just refuse it, which that they cannot do. They cannot refuse the payment. They can dishonor the payment.
Speaker 1: Which they've never done, which.
Speaker 4: They've never done. I've never ever ever seen it done ever.
Speaker 1: Not once, And why the fuck wouldn't they.
Speaker 5: Because it's it's like if you pay it late and stuff. It's like very specific situations, are they. One of them is like they think that the person who endorsed it.
Speaker 4: Isn't actually the correct person.
Speaker 5: They think there's some kind of like like fraud and they want the person to like verify that it's them. So if you go to the bank, you know what a notary is a notorization, right, Yeah, there's a different there's a type, a special type of notorization specifically for endorsements. It's called a medallion stamp guarantee. And you can get this done at banks and stuff like that. Right, So, a medallion stamp guarantee is a special stamp used to verify signatures on documents really to transferring or selling security. So if we go into the UCC three dash five oh two the rules of dishonor, and we look at a one of them is like if has to do with like the legalities or like the truthfulness of which the endorsement was done or whatever, And you can get around that really easily. All you do is just go in and you just get a medallion stamp guarantee and it looks just like this, and when you do your endorsement on the face of the instrument, the bank officer is going to ask for your ID and he's going to verify. It's just it's a special type of notarization specifically for a negotiable instrument. If you do this, there's basically no way they can dishonor the instrument. When you read through all the rules of dishonor. The only either way they can really dishonor the instrument. Besides this is if you pay it late, basically, if you send it in later than the due date essentially. But the thing is is that they don't even do this. They don't even dishonor they don't even try to dishonor. We've never ever seen anyone ever, hundreds or thousands or tens of thousands of these things have been sent out. We've never ever seen anybody try to dishonor. Right, if they did dishonor under a certification, all you would have to do is just go to the bank and get one of these and send it back in. And then now they couldn't do that. So it's the Dishonor thing is almost irrelevant because even if they did dishonor it, it's really.
Speaker 4: Really easy to fix.
Speaker 5: So basically, at the end of the day, there's nothing they can do to stop any of this from happening, essentially, which is why they're so terrified that people are.
Speaker 4: Finding out about it.
Speaker 5: I see, there is no way to stop this train. It's physically impossible.
Speaker 1: That is Uh, that's good news.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, we if we're trying to break the financial system, I mean it has to go back to starting point, which would be you know, gold and silver and actually using real money as opposed to this loophole kind of fake money system that there Well, there is no money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is no money.
Speaker 5: There hasn't been any money, and everything that everyone owns is owned by the government because whenever you put your name on anything they assume it's the silver propridership, which is why like you.
Speaker 4: Don't own your car, you don't own your house.
Speaker 5: That's why you have to pay property taxes because you don't own your house. When you use a soial security number at escrow, the social scurity number is the EI number for a public corporation slash sol proprietorship, you're basically putting everything underneath that sold propridorship, which is why you pay property taxes.
Speaker 4: You don't own it.
Speaker 5: But then again, if you don't own it, and the property taxes is also an unconditional order to pay, you you can you can negotiate that thing and send it back and then they're not going to accept it, and then you can sue them for not accepting or dissign on the instrument. Or you can add the United States in as a defendant. If you don't own it, then you don't need to pay the property taxes. There's two ways you can look at it. You can either exit your property from the system entirely and now you really do have to pay for it and take care of it, but then you're also not going have to pay any property taxes, or leave it in the system, and then whenever anybody sends you a bill, sue them all and add the United States and as a defendant and make them pay for it. You can go either way, you win either way. The problem is you're getting the shit end of the stick on both sides of every single transaction. That's the problem. The problem is not that the government owns everything. The problem is that the government owns everything. They should fucking pay for it. If you want to own it, you pay for it.
Speaker 4: You own it.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't pay property taxes or let them fucking keep it and send all the bills of them. The IRS tells you exactly what fucking room number to send it to, room three, four, one three, whatever it is. It's exact specific room number. So I was gonna show you one of these. I'm trying to find while I'm talking. I'm trying to find this thing I attached to one of my court cases. I think it's this one here.
Speaker 4: Uh no, no, no, no, it's a little bit farther down here it is.
Speaker 5: So this is an exhibit that I added to a court case suing American Express. So this is straight out of the card member agreement for an American Express account that I had. You can see here card member agreement. You can look this up for your own account, and there's literally an entire section called promise to pay. It's the exact same terminology from UZZ three. You promise to pay all charges, including charges you make even if you did not present your card or signed for the transaction, charges that other people make if you let them use your account, and charges that additional card members may make or permit others to make. It's a promise to pay. It's literally the exact terminology of three one oh four. It's a fucking unconditional promise to pay right.
Speaker 2: And therefore, if they send you a bill, you endorse it, send it back, and you've been able to get away No, I don't want to say get away with it like you're cheating the system. I don't know if you are cheating the system or not. To be honest with you, look at.
Speaker 5: This, Look at this card member agreement. We're back in the card member agreement and different a different filing I filed into this case.
Speaker 4: How to make payments.
Speaker 5: Make payments to us in US dollars with write your account number on your check or negotiable instrument and include the payment coupon a single a single negotiable instrument, clearable through the US banking system. Okay, they're telling you straight up you can pay using a negotiable instrument. Well, duh, you can pay using a negotiable instrument, because a fucking federal reserve note is a goddamn negotiable instrument. Everything is a negotiable instrument. Everything is a negotiable instrument. A mortgage note is a negotiable instrument. A traffic ticket is a negotiable instrument. A fucking court judgment is a negotiable instrument.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't a traffic ticket be more of a citation than a negotiable instrument?
Speaker 4: Though, nop.
Speaker 5: If they're unconditionally ordering you to pay, Remember, pay and performance mean the same thing. So if they're unconditionally ordering you to perform, which means to be a certain court house at a certain date and time, it's still a negotiable instrument. Payment and performance mean the same thing. H An unconditional order to pay or an unconditional order to perform are both drafts. Okay, if you think about it, everything under the sun won in starmers is either an uncre additional promise or order to pay everything is or perform.
Speaker 2: So your entire basis for want to even look into this is whenever you found out that literally you own nothing and everything is owned by the United States, right, And so your way of not having to pay for your credit card, your mortgage, whatever it is, is to say, well, it's not my job to pay for anything if I'm never going to own it, send the bill back to the people that actually own it.
Speaker 1: Is that essentially what you're trying to do.
Speaker 5: No, because again you have to like kind of deprogram your mind, because the thing is that when you perform, you are paying. When you put the endorsement and you tender the instrument back to the person entiled to enforce the instrument.
Speaker 4: You are paying. That is a payment.
Speaker 3: What do you mean by tender it back? Like the mechanics of what you mean by this, you mean, like.
Speaker 5: So, tender is an unconditional offer. So if you mail it back to them unconditionally, then it's a tender. The legal definition of the word tender means an unconditional offer.
Speaker 3: So they give you a bill and you give them the unconditional offer to pay that bill.
Speaker 5: No, you you receive the bill. Thus becoming the holder. Now you're the holder. Now what does a holder do with the negotiable instrument? They endorse the instrument to prepare the instrument for negotiation, which means transfer.
Speaker 3: And then how would you, as the as the person the holder, how do you endorse that bill?
Speaker 5: You use a blank endorsement, qualified endorsement, special endorsement. And then if you start reading a lot of court cases about this, especially from the eighteen hundreds, you're supposed to you're not supposed to, but essentially in order to get like so like that area where it said like if it's refused, it still applies regardless. If you go into a lot of the court cases associated with people who did that in the past, a lot of that's in the eighteen hundreds, they they added a cover letter that like explained what they were trying to do essentially, And in the court cases you'll find like people who didn't include a cover letter that like explains what they're trying to do and like really simple language, like the courts wouldn't let them like force the instrument to be applied. Whereas the cases where they did include like a simple cover letter that goes into what they're trying to do and like simple terminology.
Speaker 4: They did allow that to activate.
Speaker 5: So basically, because of my studies and a lot of the court cases and stuff, I recommend that people add a cover letter and just like a couple paragraphs explaining what it is they're trying to do, because when they sue they can use a lot of this these old court cases that basically explain that if as long as there's that cover letter, it gives them a lot better standing in court.
Speaker 3: Basically, okay, huh okay, So you endorse it at the cover letter, send it back, and then that is giving them the offer authorization. Got you.
Speaker 5: It's basically the same terminology the I R S gibs. You can even use that terminology in your cover letter. You're authorizing the credit card company to settle the account using fed wire or fed Now.
Speaker 3: One more time explaining what is fedwire. You brought it up earlier, but I've heard it. This is a website.
Speaker 5: So fed wire is basically like the the software or program that that interfaces with the Federal Reserve Discount window. I don't, I don't, I don't never seen it with my own two eyes. I don't know what if the screens look like or whatever I imagine.
Speaker 4: Fed Wire. I don't know fed wire screen shots. I don't know what it even looks like. Let's see if it comes up.
Speaker 3: I under just ask you if there's like a website where this could be more streamlined, then it would make more sense to me, and especially in this modern digital age, it would make sense that there would be, you know, some sort of way to do that. And the fact that it's been brought up on some many of these documents, I'm assuming it's like it's a clutch thing, right.
Speaker 5: Well, let me show you a little bit more about it. I can show you so if you go to Federal Reserve dot gov, Slash Payment Systems, Slash Master, dash account dash and.
Speaker 4: Dash Services, dash Database, dash About, you can just type in.
Speaker 5: Federal Reserve Master Accounts and Services Database into Google and it should pop up.
Speaker 4: Right. It looks like this.
Speaker 5: Now, this website shows you every single credit union or bank that has either existing access to the Federal Reserve Discount Window or they have requests that are currently being processed to get into the Federal Reserve Discount Windows. So if we go to existing access, we can search by city, institution, name, date started, Central Bank District.
Speaker 4: Bar.
Speaker 5: We can just go down and we can see there's four hundred and forty seven pages worth of banking institutions. But let's say we have to look up American Express American Express and it comes down and it gives us this drop down and it says here American Express National Bank.
Speaker 4: Let's click that, and then we're going to click a bit and then here we go.
Speaker 5: We have just one item here, and the item is American Express National Bank, which has had a Federal Reserve Discount Window access since October seventeenth of nineteen ninety four. They are registered in Sandy, Utah, and their district is the San Francisco District. And then it says here are they Federal FDIC insured and it says yes, FDIC insured.
Speaker 3: Right, So this is only This isn't just for banks, right, this is for pretty much any corporate entity.
Speaker 4: It's for banks and credit unions only.
Speaker 5: Okay, now I found let me see if I can rapidly find it. If I go to my website, I remember finding this credit union.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here we go. This is great.
Speaker 5: So so this twelve USC seventeen to fifty three explains any seven or more natural persons who desire to form a federal credit union. So shall each subscribe either individually or collectively before some officer competent to administer oaths an organization certificate and duplicate blah blah blah blah blah, so seven people can come together and create a federal credit union. Once you create your federal credit union, then you're going to go and fill out what's called an OC ten agreement, which is called an Operating Circular ten agreement. This is the agreement that you're going to be signing with the Feeder Reserve in order to get establishing discount window access. So once you open up your credit union, which we do have some teams working on that, by the way, it's kind of a long process, then you're going to sign your OC ten agreement and then bang. Once you sign that OC ten agreement, you're going to go on the Requests for Access page. This is people who have newly signed OC ten's and you can see approved pending, Approved pending. It has different tier access. There's tier one, Tier two, or tier three. It tells you which tier they're on. It tells you which Feeder Reserve Bank district they're in. Right once this is approved, now you can actually go and do all the same shit that the banks and the credit unions are and you can actually take your own promises to pay, or you can take your own fucking bills that you get from the utility company anywhere else. You can write the endorsement, you can write the application for notes as per twelve USC. Four one two, and you can go to the window and you can swap all these things all day long for Federal Reserve notes. That makes things a lot easier. But either way you look at it, you're looking at a long haul. Because it's a long haul to open up a credit union. It's also a long haul to sue the credit card companies and force them to actually follow the law. So either way, until we start getting more persuasive authority in the courts and case.
Speaker 4: Law, this is not easy.
Speaker 5: But the thing is is that you know, you've got to realize every single time you use your credit card, you're producing currency and they're just stealing that currency from you. So it's up to you how pissed off that makes you. But you know, I'm not really pissed off about it, but I'm done with it. It's just not going to happen anymore. So essentially, next case was dismissed and I took it to appeals and I said, hey, I didn't abandon these things. I didn't donate these things. I don't know what the fuck they think I'm dealing with these things. They won't even fucking talk to me. And I want my goddamn fucking unconditional promises to pay. I want my fucking notes. Where the fuck are my notes?
Speaker 3: And they will not respond to that.
Speaker 4: No, God, no, God no.
Speaker 3: So what's the next step for you to bring it to the next level to where it does get seen.
Speaker 5: Just keep keep helping people file suits, and just keep filing suits and just make this thing bigger and bigger until somebody can get some traction and then and then we'll start getting case law and persuasive authority and everything else. I mean, there's so many people doing this shit now. I don't think it's gonna I don't think it's going to be that much longer to be as with you, so.
Speaker 2: You had mentioned you had mentioned earlier, and I've seen certain social media eclips of people doing it as well, about how people are just walking into car dealerships and basically just getting cars for free. And it's it's not just a oh it happened one time and it was some kind of paperwork fluke or something like that. People are legitimately doing this seemingly on like a daily basis. How exactly is that process going down?
Speaker 5: It's the same thing when you sign the promisory knowe of the dealership, you just endorse it with a qualified and special endorsement. Same same thing the banks are doing when they take your note to the Federal Reserve discount window, same thing and basically operating as though you're a bank.
Speaker 4: Basically that's that's really all it.
Speaker 2: Is, and they have to comply. All the car dealerships have to comply. Like, are is there any push back?
Speaker 5: I think it's more exciting because again, like I said before, the note value when you go to the window is the.
Speaker 4: Maturity value of the note.
Speaker 5: So if a car note is you know, seven percent interest over five years, all that interest value is compiled into the note. So when they come back from the window, even after paying the discount rate of five percent, there's still a surplus of Federal Reserve notes because it includes that five years of seven percent interest. So what's happening is that not only are we getting free cars, but then what we're doing is we're actually suing the transaction company and the financial company and the dealerships to get all the additional cash value of the notes above and beyond the payment for the car. So it's actually even a step farther. We're actually litigating to get paid to take free cars.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 2: And that's what's so crazy to me that well, I've seen before in other videos that basically these car dealerships are about to get sued by whoever's trying to get the free car. And I correct me if I'm wrong, but the car dealerships just don't want to be sued. They don't want any of that kind of shit, so then they just give you the car.
Speaker 5: That might be a no, oh no, no, no, they're because the thing is is that the dealerships really aren't the ones that are really culpable.
Speaker 4: I mean they kind of are.
Speaker 5: They're basically like like unknowing participants in the scam. They aren't really the ones that you want to beat over the head. It's the financial institution that when they take these notes, when you sign the note, they package up the note and they put it in the mail registered mail, and it gets sent to some bank or credit union. That's the entity that's really responsible for all of this scam and goofiness.
Speaker 4: The dealerships are.
Speaker 5: Just kind of like roped into it and they don't even know what they're doing. But yeah, we'll bang on the dealership real hard if we have to, especially if they're the one initiating like repossessions or whatnot, right because they can't be repossessing the car. Sometimes they do, and that just adds additional fuel to the lawsuit because the thing is they can't be they can't be repossessing if you gave them an note and that note had the full value, then the original car is the rea isn't Why when you look at twelve USC. Four one two, it says application for notes collateral required. The original note is the only collateral that's needed on any loan.
Speaker 4: It's not a loan.
Speaker 5: The house does not need to be collateral. The car does not need to be collateral, like they add these things as collateral fraudulently. The original note is all the collateral they need. It's the full collateralization of the entire swamp.
Speaker 4: So when they.
Speaker 5: Say when you give them the note, plus they make the car or the house on a mortgage the collateral, that's complete bullshit. The original note paid for the whole thing, and it's the only collateral needed.
Speaker 4: Twelve USC.
Speaker 5: Four one two clearly says that collateral is required, and the original collateral shall be notes, drafts, trade acceptances, the bills of exchange.
Speaker 4: They literally tell you right there. So when you look at.
Speaker 5: The agreement when you leave and it says that the car is going to be collateral on the loan, that's a complete fucking mistake.
Speaker 4: You just crossed that shit out.
Speaker 3: The car.
Speaker 5: The car is not collateral on the loan, and it shouldn't be collateral on the loan. The house shouldn't be collateral on the mortgage. It's irrelevant.
Speaker 4: You gave them the note. That's it. That's all they need. They can go to the window and the thing's fully paid for.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, Well you got to.
Speaker 4: Think to yourself.
Speaker 5: You got to think to yourself, wtf happened in nineteen seventy one, just like you saw on that graph those graphs, so you know, in the sixties and in the early seventies, people actually owned shit. Now Here we are in twenty twenty five, nobody owns anything, the banks on everything.
Speaker 4: How did it happen so fast? How did it happen in fifty years?
Speaker 3: I mean people were still paying property taxes back in the fifties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, besides probably taxes, I mean, like I mean, like ownership, Like everyone owes on their car. Nobody owns their car, nobody owns jack shit. Everyone's on leases, like you see the world where it's going, Like you know, in the fifties, you pay off your house and like you know. But the thing is is that, like you don't hear of anybody paying off their house anymore. You don't even hear people paying off their car anymore, hardly, Oh fuck I do.
Speaker 3: I guess that depends on where you live.
Speaker 6: Though.
Speaker 3: In my area we have a lot of industry and people make decent money when they you know, go to certain jobs like they do. But it is a rarity. You don't hear about it nearly as much as for damn sure. But it's also because like no other country on earth gives people thirty year fixed rate mortgages like that is such an American thing. No bank in their right mind would give you a secured thirty year mortgage locked in at four percent interests like that. That's crazy because who knows what the economics are going to look like in thirty years. But that's kind of what happened with the whole housing bubble issue.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, but what I'm explaining explains why they do that. The original note paid for the whole thing. The whole thing was paid upfront immediately. In fact, it was overpaid. So if you buy an eight hundred thousand dollars house, they actually got like one point two one point three one point four million, depending on the interest rate. So the thing is that the entire house was fully paid lost through a surplus of four or five hundred thousand dollars immediately just from processing the note on Fedoire. So you say to yourself, oh wow, I can't believe it. You should believe it, because they made five hundred grand profit after paying for the entire house literally instantly before you made a single payment on your mortgage.
Speaker 2: Now, a lot of people I know are really sketchy about trying to do this kind of stuff. As far as possibly, I'm not saying that you're evading taxes, it's kind of like a back doorway of paying them in a sense.
Speaker 1: But what most people like to bring up.
Speaker 2: Especially whenever it comes to taxes, you know, it's a it's it's al Capone, right, Like, and he went to jail, the famous mobster, he goes to Joe because he was evading taxes in some kind of way. Do you think that they kind of like made him a target to try and like maybe scare everybody else into paying their taxes In a sense.
Speaker 5: No, because if you go down the whole al Capone thing, they were trying to get him for all sorts of shit, and they couldn't get him on anything, and they were willing to get him on anything. It could have been mail fraud because he fucking put a stamp on upside down and they would have come. They were just they were just trying to just get him in any fucking way possible. Yeah, he wound up being a great, a great example of a tax situation. But if you if you look at his background, they were trying to get him on anything and anything anywhere. I mean, he was just they just wanted to fucking get that guy any fucking way they possibly could, and the tax avenue wound up being better avenue than a lot of other things that they were trying to do. But you got a real Another answer to your question is the fucking IRS tells you. I've already shown you that all they need is your authorization to settle the account on fedwire. I'm not doing if if the IRS says, send us a drafted bill and give us authorization to settle the account on fedwire, and I do exactly what they asked me to do. You saw my letter. It's got almost nothing on it. It's just got a thank you, a little bit of information, and then a quote of exactly what they say to do. I sent it in and I haven't heard anything since then. So you know, how can I be evading anything if I'm doing literally, exactly, word for word, exactly what they're asking me to do. They're asking me to send them a bill of exchange or registered bilic exchange.
Speaker 4: Which I did.
Speaker 5: They're asking me to authorize them to settle the account, which I did do using fedwire, which I did do.
Speaker 4: What else am I supposed to do?
Speaker 3: So, hypothetically speaking, this wasn't the government covering your bill? And then they're going to start garnishing your wages to make their money back on the back end. That's there's not even in the conversation here.
Speaker 5: Well, well, no, I mean I don't even have a personal bank account. I have all private trusts all over the planet, and I even have my own private nation, and I even have trusts that were born out of my own private nation that aren't even in like the corporate international sphere at all. It's actually like completely outside of even the international law. So that's a whole nother I mean, my bank accounts, you can't even you if you had all the money in the world, and you had, you know, fifteen hundred attorneys and you were paying every single one of them two thousand dollars an hour, You're never going to get a penny out of me in twenty five years of work, gotcha.
Speaker 2: But if you didn't have all your money and trust like that, they would probably try to come garnish your wages.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 4: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: If I had a personal account, which is actually just a business account on behalf of the sole proprietorship, I still would recommend that you follow the instructions of what the IRIS is asking you.
Speaker 4: To do the iris.
Speaker 5: When you send in federal Reserve notes, you're sending in a negotiable instrument to settle the account if you send in the original bill, if they sent you, which is a negotiable instrument, and you authorize them to settle the account using that negotiable instrument that they sent you, and you endorse it correctly to make sure that they can actually utilize it, excuse me, And you authorize them to settle the account using a bill of exchange or registered bill of exchange on fedwire. It's the same exact thing as sending in Federal Reserve notes.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, it seems like a fairly simple process if you're just following what you've been showing today.
Speaker 5: So people are running around and they're creating all of these processes, and it's like you ask them, like, where did you get these processes from? For example, one of the most popular processes, you're going to find out there is one called a four V accepted for value. And I tried that shit, and I did that shit. And there's like whole books on this whole accepted for value thing, right, and they write all this weird shit on the front that look kind of like endorsements, right, but when you read U sec three, none of that shit's in UCEC three.
Speaker 4: So it's like this weird, horrible.
Speaker 5: Misunderstanding, Like, yes, you're writing things in the face of the instrument.
Speaker 4: It's the same thing, but they're.
Speaker 5: Writing all this weird shit, and they're writing like social Security numbers, and they're doing all this stuff that the terminology accepted for value is actually found in UCC article three, And it's actually just basically like like if you have an instrument and you accept the entire value of the instrument, rather than like two people accepting part of the instrument, like two people can accept like fifty percent and fifty percent, it wouldn't be accepted for value. It's like a whole different thing. It's like an advanced banking thing that no one's ever going to use. Someone saw that and UCC three and ran off with it and created this like completely insane thing that has like nothing to do with anything. Yeah, whereas UCC three literally tells you there's a fucking blank endorsement, there's a fucking special endorsement. Like everything I've been teaching you guys on the show. If I do another screen share I can literally show you if we go to UCC three and I can show you all of the original places where these things are talked about. So UCC three, it starts with general provisions and definitions. Then it moves into negotiation, transfer and endorsement. Oh three dash two five? What's it called? Special endorsement? Blank endorsement and another kind of endorsement that I never talk about because I don't think anyone's ever going to use it.
Speaker 4: It's literally right here.
Speaker 3: The Sovereign Citizen grouping loves the A four V and a lot of them have gotten arrested for income tax asion trying to play that game. It's it's like you said, as somebody found it, wrote a couple of books about it, sold it to some people, and it's not working well for people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the thing is is that why would you go and manufacture this whole big, crazy thing when if you want to see what a restrictive endorsement is, you just go to three dash two oh six and it tells you exactly what a restrictive endorse It's a different type of endorsement. It's also one that you're really not going to necessarily use. This one's a little bit more applicable. But I don't talk about it because it's just not for what we need. All we need is the special endorsement, the blank endorsement, and the qualified endorsement, right and you know three dash two O four endorsement. Here's all the information about endorsements right here. So what I did was I stopped listening to everybody else, and I buckled down and I read you see see article three, all six parts, over and over and over and over, slowly clearing up all of the misunderstood words in a legal dictionary and looking up the court cases associated with them, and then reading all of it again, and then looking up more court cases, and then reading it all again, and then clearing up all the words of the definitions, and then reading it again, and then looking up more definitions, and then reading it again, and then looking up more court cases. And it's honestly still continuing even to this day. The quote I just got sent this quote the other day. It's a fantastic quote. I put it on my case law page. I'm going to use it in some of my cases.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: We have a whole section on the signatures. We have a section on fictitious payees, which is one of the ways that they can dishonor the instrument. We have alterations. There's a whole rules list on you know, alterations of instruments.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: One of the coolest things that you can learn about negotiable instruments is three to one one four. If an instrument contains contradictory terms, type written terms prevail over printed terms. Hand written terms prevail over both. So if you receive a bill and you just start marking it up with pen, you can write whatever the fuck you want on it. Handwritten terms prevail over everything. So when you're the holder and you have a pen in your hand, you're the god of the negotiable instrument. You really are the god of the negotiable instrument.
Speaker 4: And when you.
Speaker 5: Realize how much power you have as the holder with a pen, it's fucking unbelievable.
Speaker 4: You can change the fucking do date of a dollar.
Speaker 3: Bill is a negotiable instrument?
Speaker 4: Correct?
Speaker 3: Yes, So I could take a one dollar bill with a sharpie and turn that into a one hundred dollars bill, and that's legally supposed to be accepted.
Speaker 5: I mean, I have never seen anyone do that. I've had people bring that up that would be a very very interesting thing to try to do and then get that through a court, because the thing is is that the way you would win a case like that is you would just say one or one hundred of what, and they can't answer that question. So because after nineteen seventy one, the dollars aren't connected to gold anymore, so you say one or one hundred of what, there is no answer. So you could do that, You're gonna you're gonna have a hell of a fucking uphill battle in the courts. But you could technically, as far as I know from all the research I've done, yes, you could technically do that.
Speaker 3: That was an example. I'm pretty sure at that point you would get into counterfeit laws, and that is very much against the law. So it's a.
Speaker 5: No no because if you start getting into counterfeiting and some like that, you start getting into they use the word deface.
Speaker 4: Deface.
Speaker 5: Deface basically means eliminate the negotiability of if you write one zero zero or two zero's after the one, you aren't actually defacing the instrument.
Speaker 4: So technically, anyways.
Speaker 3: What they classify as defacing, right, I mean, I've no defacing has an actual most things have like very very specific definitions with a lot of the stuff.
Speaker 5: Like if we go back to section one and we go to three tosh one oh three, these are just definitions for the article, and you can go down you can see consumer transaction, consumer account accept or draw ed, draw er maker order, ordinary care party, principal obligor promise, prove remitter, remote created consumer items, secondary obligor acceptance, accommodated party, accommodation, party, account alteration, amalmus endorsement, blank endorsement, cashier's check, certificated deposit, certified check, And you can see all these definitions. They have definitions for everything, and that's what took me so long, because you have to understand it's basically like an entirely different language essentially, is what we're learning here, right, So, like the way I look at all this stuff is I'm just learning French.
Speaker 4: That's it. It's that simple.
Speaker 5: I'm learning French or Portuguese or whatever, and that's really all it is. I'm just learning a different language. It's just that simple. And when I learned the language, I get infinite money.
Speaker 4: It's that simple.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just taking symbols and seeing what they mean. According to them and using it in your favor because they've been doing that to everybody else since at least nineteen thirty three.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then, and then eventually, after I did the six part series, the Journey into UCC three series, I still didn't understand it well.
Speaker 4: Enough to do this flow chart.
Speaker 5: This flow chart didn't come out until like November or December, and the course was in August.
Speaker 4: So after doing the six.
Speaker 5: Part series, I was still continuing to study and look at court cases and all this stuff. And then finally in November or December, I felt like I had a good enough understanding of all the information from a visual standpoint to start building out this flow chart. And then that's and then I put all the definitions that apply in the flowchart on either side in the red boxes. So all you need to do when you're looking at the flow chart is just plug in whatever definition of whatever word that you're not understanding, literally from just the red boxes on the side of the float chart, and you've got it. Now, you still have to read you see see article three over and over and over and over and over to understand the flowchart really really well. But the six part video series, I'm literally wearing like silly outfits. In one of the videos, I'm wearing like an old like English outfit with like a frilly thing, and in another video, I'm wearing my boy at MANKINI I don't stand up obviously because I'd get banned off of YouTube immediately.
Speaker 4: But I'm wearing all these like silly outfits.
Speaker 5: And there's like parts where I get like irritated and I start screaming for whatever reason. Then there's parts where I'm like singing and this is like totally fucking crazy, right, But there's six videos where we go into the six different subs chapter parts of UCC article three, and then later at the end of the course, I create this flow chart and then there's a whole video of me breaking down.
Speaker 4: This whole flow chart basically, right.
Speaker 5: So, like, if you want the easiest route to understand this shit, you watch my six part series a Journey into UCC three, then watch the flow chart video, which is post course video number one. Then go back to the beginning and watch the six part series again, then watch the flow chart video again. Then go and read UCC three yourself. Then go to Google scholar and go to case law right here case law and type in like negotiable instruments, and start reading some cases involving negotiable instruments, or type in unconditional order to pay or bill of exchange and start reading various cases involving bills of exchange or whatever. Or type in the word endorsement and start looking at cases where they're talking about an endorsement. You'll see there are pretty much all banking cases banking banking, banking, right, so a check bearing a forged instrument, including now talking about the UCC. Here you can see it's one dash two oh one. This is the UCC. So we can go in here and we can read this case Parini Corp. Versus First National Bank of Habersham County. This comes from the Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit from nineteen seventy seven. We can go through here and we can use a fine feature type in endorsement and go down and you can see there's like eight million spots forged endorsements, forged checks. So now you're going to start building out case law and you're going to start reading these cases. And now you're going to start building your case. This is how you build your case for your litigation. And you say, people always say whenever I start getting into this, Oh my god, I don't have time for this, and blah blah blah. Well, you know, they're stealing your shit every single fucking day. They're stealing the shit of all your friends and all your families. They've been fleecing you since the day you were fucking born. You don't own a goddamn thing. You can get infinite money from this. It's not gonna happen overnight. It's super fucking freeing Emotionally, it's fucking awesome. You're gonna feel like such a fucking badass. It's gonna rekindle all the empowerment you have, all the power in a fucking signature. You never knew you had any of this fucking power. You thought you these banks for these big, huge, fucking you know, unconfrontable golias that you could never, you know, hope to do anything with. You go in and you try to suck someone off for a fucking loan when you're the fucking one with the goddamn value that puts the fucking endorsement on the goddamn thing to begin with. They're fucking scam artists, and they swap the goddamn thing at the fucking Federal Reserve window and you're going in.
Speaker 4: Trying to suck them off like a fucking circus seal. Are you kidding me? What the fuck? It's ridiculous.
Speaker 5: You're the one with the credit, Your signature creates the value for the promissory note that they basically get you to unknowingly give them for free.
Speaker 4: It's fucking insane. I get it that it takes time.
Speaker 5: I get it that it's worked, but like, what the fuck, bro, Like, this country is gonna be gone if we don't fucking do something about this. It's gonna be gone. So, yes, it's work, Yes it's this. Yes, it's that. If you're tired of getting fucked and you'd like to have infinite money, and you'd like to know and what it feels like to feel super super empowered by understanding that you're the one that creates all the value for all of these various systems. And when you realize that, you realize that you're the one calling the shots, and you're the one who can fucking sue them, and they're the ones who are gonna be fucked, not you.
Speaker 3: But that's why you create your own nation, right because this country is gonna go by the wayside if we can even acknowledge that this country exists, right, you have your own nation, so you're chilling.
Speaker 5: Well, no, because the thing is is that you know, legally, yes, but if if, if there's riots on the streets and the fucking everything collapses and everything goes as shit, the legal system collapses, my nation doesn't help me at all.
Speaker 4: M I'm with you.
Speaker 5: My nation is only useful in a in a legal or international law or domestic law application. Outside of that, it's it's it's pointless, it's it has no it has no anything really at all.
Speaker 2: This might be well, I was gonna say, this might be a silly question, but just for the sake of shits and gigs, have you ever thought about actually changing your name legally to one middle name, stupid last name?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: But what I what I have done, and I've told a lot of my audience the funniest shit you can do in the whole fucking world, And I think like one guy tried it and the judge wouldn't let him do it is change your name legally to without recourse. Oh, if you legally change your name to without recourse, you're never gonna have to pay a bill ever again. And if you have kids, name your kids without recourse, like, don't even let them know, just like on the legal document, just put like first name is without last name is recourse and walk out with a fucking birth certificate if you. I mean, most people who watch my shit don't want to get a bertificate. But if you, if you do get a birth certificate, name your kid without recourse legally and then leave and just name him Jim, and just just never let Jim know that you actually legally name Jim without recourse.
Speaker 3: Don't do that, because then there'll be a whole corporation within the government named without recourse, and that'll open up a whole other level.
Speaker 4: No, that's okay, that's okay, because the.
Speaker 5: Thing is that if you name your kid without recourse, then whenever he signs his name, he's endorsing without recourse. So literally he would never ever have to pay a bill for as long as he lives. It would be physically impossible to make that child ever pay a bill. Ever, every bill would be self discharged. It's fucking hilarious. There's a lot of really goofy things you can do when you start to understand all this shit, right. I think we had one guy who filed because I did file a legal name change. I had my name legally changed from all caps Brandon Joe Williams to upper and lower case Brandon jo Williams.
Speaker 4: Is literally a public case.
Speaker 5: You can look it up in the Superior Court of Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: It's a public case.
Speaker 5: I even have a link to it on my Williams and Williams Law firm dot com website. There's linked to go to the Treilis case to look at it for yourself. There's a lot of things that I've done. I've filed the UCC one financing statements, I've done the name change process. I also did a federal registered trademark on my name in all capital letters.
Speaker 4: And you ask, like, what the fuck's that for.
Speaker 5: Well, the credit reporting agencies make money by selling credit reports, and that name is basically a trade name. So when you do a FED federally registered trademark through the USTPO, then what happens is now they can't put any negative items on your credit and if they do, it's like fifty thousand dollars that you can sue them in a civil court in a federal court every single time they do it. So that's another way you can get infinite money. As you do a federally registered trademark sue them. Part of the relief section of the civil lawsuit is going to be like, hey, I have a registered trademark on this name. From now on, if you guys want to put anything on this credit report, you need to call me and get my approval as the trademark holder on this Otherwise, every single time you do it, I'm getting fifty grand. And you can actually ask the judge for an injunction. You can actually get a permanent injunction from a judge. And then at that point, now you can go out and get all these credit cards, all these loans, never pay them and they can never report it, so your credit score never goes down.
Speaker 4: So you just keep.
Speaker 5: Getting more and more and more and more credit forever and no one can stop you.
Speaker 4: And there's other ways too.
Speaker 5: I've only given you guys a couple of ways, like five or six different ways that you can pull this shit off, right, And so what we're doing is we're trying to figure all this out. We're trying to test things, and then we're trying to push these things through and actually make these things a reality. And that's a lot of what we're doing in a lot of our lawsuits and a lot of our test groups and just all sorts of.
Speaker 4: Different things that we have.
Speaker 5: And I mean, there's just so much of this happening and there's so many people doing it that it's going to crack at some point.
Speaker 4: The problem is the courts are very very slow.
Speaker 5: And I actually, as I've learned more and more and more about the system and the way our society works and everything else, it's actually a really good thing. The courts are.
Speaker 4: Really really really slow. Like people get arrest.
Speaker 5: And then they get out on bail and then they don't even have like a fucking trial for like two or three years and shit like all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 4: That's pretty normal.
Speaker 5: That's like kind of the ways it sort of it's supposed to be in certain areas certain areas, no certain areas, yes, because you also have like the right to a speed trial. I think that's more applicable for like criminal situations, but like civil stuff and all that, it's really slow for a reason. You know, I actually don't hate it. I don't hate how slow it is. But it is fucking slow. So the idea of everything I'm explaining to you and everything I'm talking about, you got to realize. I filed my very very first civil lawsuit in January of twenty twenty four. It was all fucked up. It was a mess. We barely got it even rolling. You know, Since then, I filed maybe nine or ten other cases. And I think just now, as of the past like month or forty five days, I'm just now kind of sort of starting to get the hang of the basic aspects of litigation, right, So, like the first step is obviously getting used to the basics, and then from there, now we can get into more advanced strategies, and then from there we can start winning cases obviously, right, But like I thought to myself, well fuck it, I'm just going to broadcast everything and let everybody know and kind of show everybody what I'm doing and where I'm fucking everything up as I'm going. And then everyone else was watching me, and they all wanted to fucking go out and file all their own lawsuits and all their own shit. And then now they're talking about it, and now I share their shit. Right at the beginning, it was just me and a couple other guys. Now it's like it seems like every fucking day there's something going on or somebody posting something, or a lawsuits getting popping or something. We even have one of the guests I had on my show a couple of days ago, as an active sixteen year police officer. He went and got a free car, and then they fucked him around and he went the local DA and he's trying to activate criminal charges for forgery on a negotiable instrument.
Speaker 4: We have another guy named David. He got two free cars.
Speaker 5: He got a brand new dark Horse Mustang and a brand new like F one fifty or something. He went to his local DA because they they changed his endorsement when it got to the actual credit union or whatever somewhere in between, somebody had actually illegally changed his endorsement, which is like totally monster felony. He went to a local liberal DA that's like hot to trot. She wants to fucking like like get higher on her like she wants to become like a higher level DA or whatever. And she's like, we actually have a lot more successful liberal das on this stuff. For whatever reason, and she actually picked up the case. She actually picked up the case. We actually have a full blown criminal fraud case on negotiable instruments that is actually actively getting off the ground being prosecuted. It's our first criminal case. Uh you know, civil's easy. Civil, just draw it up and you turn it in and then you pay the fee and then boom it starts.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: Criminal you have to go through like local DA's to get those activated. Right, So it's our first criminal case that we've gotten traction on involving negotiable instruments. So you know, it all starts somewhere, you know, and I think it starts here.
Speaker 2: So hell yeah, man, well look keep up the progress. I'm so happy to see how all this is playing out. I'm happy that you have a bunch of other people that are also working with you so that you can kind of speed up the progression of your understanding of how the system you know fully works. And look, I mean, we're we're we're happy that you can come here and kind of share this information with all of our good cult members worldwide and well especially the ones in the United States who you know might be able to take advantage of your teachings here.
Speaker 5: If any country with a central Bank, from my knowledge, has the exact same system like England Canada. All their currencies are all just the same thing. Unconditional promises to pay and unconditional orders to pay. It's all the same thing, by the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, well there you go. But yeah, man, this was this was awesome. I mean, I'm gonna have to go back and listen to it a couple of times and watch it because it's it seems so technical, I'm sure to you it probably even seemed a little bit technical even in the beginning, especially whenever you're understanding the different definitions of words and whatnot and.
Speaker 4: All the legal hearsay.
Speaker 2: But yeah, man, this is this is fascinating and I appreciate you coming.
Speaker 1: In and spreading the wealth of information, sir, So if you could, could you let all of our good.
Speaker 2: Cult members know, if they don't know already, could you let them know where they can find you and all of your work and follow you on this journey as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So, I have a free course. It's a two point zero version. Currently. The first part of the course covers a lot of what we covered.
Speaker 5: In the last show, like nationality, this and ship taxation. The second part of the course is driving traveling titles has a lot to do with titles, the driving and traveling thing. Just like I talked to you guys about in the last show, A lot of it comes down to titling, right, Titling is really a lot more important than people think it is. And then the third part is negotiable instruments and financial is. The fourth part is litigation and litigation tactics.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So that course is called the free Contract Killer Course. And you can sign up at Williams and Williams Law Firm dot com. And you can also sign up at one stupidfuck dot com.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, well look, we're gonna have those links down in the show notes below. Jacob, can we get some knife hands up in this bag.
Speaker 3: If you haven't already, Dear cult members, then please at this time hit the five stars at the shows, the licensed guns, common sleep, a posty review, and shares with their friends and family, shares everywhere. Here's the deal. The more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like the rest of you, fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out metamistery Jonathan's other show and give them all the same love respect in five stars and comments and shares and things. Come check out Cajun Knight, come check out both of our patriots, to join us for our live Wednesday night shows every week. And we thank you. Everybody's already going and done so.
Speaker 2: And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan greg and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Oh betterar.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to adam and Eve dot com right now. Am Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item. And ten free gifts. To boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult