Speaker 1: To thirty first.
Speaker 2: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's very pain here. I got Kesha recovering new show.
Speaker 1: Who look at us? Girl? Who?
Speaker 3: Who would have thought that? When we first recorded? How many years has it been?
Speaker 2: Free?
Speaker 1: No way? And I haven't got fired? Well, it's it's been touch and go.
Speaker 3: I figured that I haven't gotten I haven't gotten a written warning or I haven't gotten a written warning or anything like that.
Speaker 1: But who would have thought that?
Speaker 3: We went from nannydion Now we're talking about all kinds of people.
Speaker 2: Fucking look at us, look at us, and all kinds of people thought, all kinds of people are on the show.
Speaker 1: Yes, the show has just grown, Keisha.
Speaker 2: So this is Polly is a show that we didn't know. I didn't know, but it is kind of a spin off of Love after lock Up because we sort of did a a Beverly Hills into vander Pump Rules, we did a summer house into in the city. One show melds into another, except for way trashier versions, which is Love After lock Up.
Speaker 3: Downhill, Yeah, yes, downhill nine, So it's always downhill no no.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no no, girl.
Speaker 2: Well let's talk about it now. If you're hearing this episode on the free feed, congratulations. You always get a episode one of something new on the free feed. After this, all the episodes will be on Pink Shade Prime ten dollar level. You will get it on Sundays. This show Arizon. Fridays, you'll get This is Polly recaps on Sunday. So literally, the only day of the week that you do not get an episode from Pink Shade is Saturday, and on that day you need to rest or catch up on.
Speaker 1: Your episodes because.
Speaker 2: Yes, indeed, yeah, seven episodes a week for me already, Lord took a break.
Speaker 1: That's right. There's two episodes on Wednesdays.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's talk about it. This is Polly Season one, episode one, and the title is this is Polly. Wouldn't it be great if there's a girl named.
Speaker 1: Polly, Pollyanna. There's been, you know, just so many different things.
Speaker 3: But we never would I have thought we would be discussing because what's the technical technical poly amoruso?
Speaker 1: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Polyamory and that kind of takes in polygamy and all the different buckets. Yeah, mm hmm.
Speaker 1: So basically you could be married and allowed to fuck other people.
Speaker 3: It's correct, really is or I don't want that life. I don't like fucking that much Mary Payne, or don't.
Speaker 2: Have five partners and nobody's ever married.
Speaker 1: No, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't like that many people anymore, Mary Payne especially, don't want them in my house.
Speaker 2: I said to Dave, I'm covering this show, and I know you're not gonna want to watch it with me, but here's what it's about. And he was like what I said, Yeah, dealing with one person's hard enough. He's like, oh my god. He was horrified, horrified.
Speaker 1: It's just too it's too much, and you got to act like you like them every day and maybe I can. They can even pay me for that.
Speaker 2: Well, let's start with our crossover couple, which is Cammy and Trent Anita. So this is our love after lock up couple. We started with Cammy and Trent welcoming their their third Nita out of jail. Now, some of the stuff about Nita's story did not make one hundred percent sense, but we'll get there. And Nita also just bugs.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was really confused because I watched the Polly Show first, this is Polly okay, and then I'll watch LUs like what the fuck? Like, weren't they just Paul and the hair was different? I was. I was a little bit confused. That's why I text you like, they're gonna be on both shows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was kind of weird. I was like, yeah, oh, and she does bug and so did her eyebrows they bug off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kimmy and Nita both bug for some reason. Trent he bugs, but in a it's an expected way for a.
Speaker 1: Man like that.
Speaker 3: You know, I would rather sit down with popcorn and watch a movie with Trent than I would the other two.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I would. Yeah.
Speaker 2: All right, So I'll just remind you because we know that we've seen them on Love after lock but we'll if you're not watching that or whatever. Here's their backstory. Cami and Trent have been married for thirty five years. They left a conservative church and went Polly with Nita. What they told us in Love after lock Up is if six kids and one of their sons had had a terrible illness, a disease of genetic something, and he died at age fifteen. They felt that they'd been in this very conservative church. They felt their church was not supportive of them and was telling them things like you must have done something wrong to have a sick child and then their job died, So that'll make you leave a church.
Speaker 1: That's pretty horrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so that for that fact, I was like, that's terrible. So they left the church. They went moved to California and they go to a newdist resort because they said, if we are going against the church, we are just doing We're doing balls at the wall. Literally, we're doing the whole thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, can we just start off with maybe a couple of lines of coke instead of going this far?
Speaker 1: I mean this was really far. Yeah, it's so far, such a switch.
Speaker 2: So they met Nita at a newist resort and she told him I will fuck your husband to get to you, and there they go. They're ethically non monogamous, which means everybody agrees. They communicate about everything. We heard this term on last resort when Jasmine was trying to convince convince Gino of it. Right now, they are very into solo adventures, which means each of them can choose to go on a date with somebody outside of the throttle. They get four hours with that person and that's it. Why four hours?
Speaker 3: And see that's how FIST gets started to four hours? Well, well what if I go four hours.
Speaker 1: And fifth ten minutes?
Speaker 3: Does that mean when I get home the doors are locked, I can't get in, right?
Speaker 1: But what is that?
Speaker 3: So what actually happens if you go over the four hours? It didn't make sense to me at all. You could do it eight hours, you could do in four hours.
Speaker 2: And and I guess we'll get into it as the show goes on. But it's like the three of us is sit to dinner and I'm gonna I'm going to present to you, Jacob, who I'm going to go on a date with for four hours next Tuesday. And they say, the vote is I?
Speaker 1: The vote is I?
Speaker 2: Or somebody says nay. And she says next Friday from four to eight, I'll be out of the house. And they say, I mean somebody rules, just be single.
Speaker 1: Hey, you don't have to ask anyone. Here's this is what it boils down to.
Speaker 3: And I hate I hope Trent is not listening. But Trent has resorts and he's just their sugar daddy.
Speaker 1: He's their sugar daddy. Day or sugar babies.
Speaker 3: They have zero interest in anything that Trent is doing other than providing a paycheck.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 3: They don't even like he literally looks like he works at summer camp. But he's been told I want you to follow those two girls around because we don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: That's what he looks like.
Speaker 3: They're just watching They're doing their thing, and he's just watching them, just watching them.
Speaker 2: He is always trying to get a little smooch, you know. He's always like, hey, give me a little smooch.
Speaker 1: Goodbye. Oh yeah, over here. Yeah, he's not the main force in this meal.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. So Nita tells us she's try sexual, she'll try anything, and Trent is straight, and Cammy says, I'm not gay. She's over and over she lets us know she's Okay, we get it, Cammy, you're not gay. She says, I'm pan sexual. I am attracted to the person. Okay, y'all. It's officially summer and this is the time of year where I literally thrive. I have been at the beach and to me, there's nothing better than getting outside in the salt air and just looking at the ocean.
Speaker 1: It's such a reset.
Speaker 2: For my brain. So just changing up your routine can give you a great reset, a great refresh, and that's why I love all the products from Thrive Cosmetics. Every product is one hundred percent vegan, cruelty free, and made with clean skin loving ingredients that work with your skin and not against it. Now lately, I'm very into Thrives empowermat Precision Lipstick crayon. There are eighteen buildable shades.
Speaker 1: I have a couple.
Speaker 2: It's super creamy, which is great for US ladies of a certain age. It's lightweight, it's not sticky. I just love it, and it also works as a lipliner, so it's two products in one. It's really really it's so good. I have it in two purses and in my car, you know, just a case I need some lipstick going into the grocery store. And you know, I always talk about their my SCAA. I love it so much. I wear it every single day. I don't use any other mascara ever. This is my one. And the best part about it is how easy it comes off with just warm water. I just love it, and I always want to remind you how Thrive gives back every time you buy and use your favorite Thrive Cosmetics product. You're doing more than enhancing your glow, You're helping others. Shine to Thrive has over one hundred and fifty million dollars in product and cash donations to six hundred plus giving partners. So your purchase directly fuels real impact, and that's beauty with purpose. Amplify your spring look with Thrive Cosmetics. Go to Thrivecosmetics dot com slash pink Shade for an exclusive offer of twenty percent off your first order. That's Thrive Cosmetics C A U, S E M E t I CS dot com slash pink Shade. Y'all know what app I look at every single day.
Speaker 1: Reddit.
Speaker 2: I used to think Reddit was just for finding information out about our ninety day cast members, but now I'm on there for every thing. I'll check reviews before I buy a new hair dryer, or if I need to look at some travel tips, and suddenly I'm deep in a thread about my favorite online game, Sneaky Sasquatch. Yes, I am probably the oldest person that plays Sneaky Sasquatch and goes on this thread, but I don't care. Reddit always has the answers for me when I can't pass the level Okay, it's a game for ages four and up. I digress, Okay, you know, I get obsessed with topics like Billie Eilish or the Plath family, or to read mpka's finances from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. So I just love going to Reddit and doing a deep dive to find out what the fans are saying. I like to swap theories. I like to see their reactions in real time as the dramas unfolding on our TV. And that's another reason I like to look at things on Reddit. It's just real people sharing real opinions and real experiences, and you know, I'm one of those people. I'm on there and if you want an honest review of something, Reddit is always the first place to go.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: My favorite subreddits are are slash, Welcome to plotfil R, Slash Bravo, and of course our Sneaky Sasquatch. But I also love our slash travel Hacks and when I'm really into a show like Traders, oh my gosh, the subreddits are incredible. Reddit is the app for authentic conversations about anything and everything, whatever question you're dealing with, whatever problem your stock on Reddit always has the answers. Download the Reddit app and get answers on our new season of ninety Day Fiance. On our Dash ninety Day Fiance download the Reddit app today now. Nita says, a series of things here that I did, in fact put on closed captioning to find out, but close captioning was so disgusted that it would not tell me. So okay, Nita says. Regarding Cammy, she says, she doesn't lick you.
Speaker 1: She doesn't check everything that I approve of check.
Speaker 2: Okay, she doesn't lick P word. She doesn't blank and blank. But it seems like it said like suck a dick.
Speaker 1: But if she's married to it was the other word.
Speaker 2: Suck a p words with the C.
Speaker 3: It belongs in that area. Okay, oh oh oh yes, yes that's what it was.
Speaker 1: Mary King.
Speaker 2: Okay. She doesn't try to get fucked by another woman who's not me mm hm Okay.
Speaker 1: She's allow princess.
Speaker 2: I guess, so she just la. She just later and gets all the benefits and does nothing to me too. That's great, Trent says. Nita brings a lot of adventures in our life. She's our midlife crisis.
Speaker 1: Okay, clearly, clearly.
Speaker 2: I mean you can see by the two women in front, and Trent's in the back again like hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, I'm here too. If you need a dick, I'm back here. Just just turn. It's just.
Speaker 2: Cammy says, I'm writing an email to my family to come out. You know, the kids know and if you select family and friends know. And Nita says, are you gonna kiss me in public after this? And she goes, yeah. They gave Nada Nita a ring and they want to be sure that she knows. They're committed for life. Yes, Trent says, my family might disown me, like, we'll find.
Speaker 1: Out what happens. So, oh, Dave, most definitely will.
Speaker 3: If they are still part of that church that you came from, you're being written out of everything that has truth.
Speaker 1: The name mom is going to be marked out with.
Speaker 2: A red marker yes and a sharpie right on top to make sure you can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So Cammy says, our kids are really great. Now she has said they had six kids.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: We know that one passed away, so technically here she should name five children.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: She names four mm hm, which means one of them is like, I don't fuck with you and do not keep my name out your mouth.
Speaker 3: Okay that that that fourth child said, that fifth child said you fuck you and fucked them braids in your hair? Because what was with the matching braids?
Speaker 1: Like? What? What? What? What was what in the cultural appropriation was going on?
Speaker 2: Did you also notice that in this scene in the kitchen there, I did not notice it until Cammy stood up. They are wearing matching outfits, that because Nita's is white and Cammy's is green, And when she stood up, I realized it was the same terrible outfit.
Speaker 3: I feel like Cammy wants to become Nita, and what she doesn't realize is.
Speaker 1: That Nita is just a good looking homeless person. This woman has no home.
Speaker 2: And I'm gonna say it's stretched to say good looking.
Speaker 1: I mean, oh, okay, okay in a world of homeless like dirty hair is.
Speaker 3: All okay, Yeah, she's a homeless person.
Speaker 1: I do need to say.
Speaker 2: I do have to say. Nita looked better on This is Polly than she did on Love After lock Up.
Speaker 1: She looks like a totally different person.
Speaker 2: Yeah she just got out of the slammer and yeah, all right, So Cammy talks about her kids, now here's.
Speaker 1: The kids that she lives.
Speaker 2: She says, the oldest is Tao, then there's Kia, then there's Tate, then there's Zoe. That's four kids. Zoe is twenty one, and everybody knows Nita because she's really lived with them for two years. And anyway, I said, that's four kids. I said to have six. So there's definitely one that doesn't want to be associated. Zoe is twenty one and says she's in a poly relationship. Great, Zoe's twenty one. Do it girl, go for it.
Speaker 1: So part of me wishes they would not have included that.
Speaker 2: I'm scared it was going to spin off into another story.
Speaker 3: Well, this is this is my fear. I hate it with people. Let's say there's.
Speaker 1: A gay couple, okay, okay, and then it just so happens they have a kid and a kid is gay.
Speaker 3: People will say, oh, the kid is gay because they grew up in this. I don't want people to think that stupidity, like oh she's like that because her parents are like that.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, she's twenty one, and when it's.
Speaker 3: Time to explore, I brother her explore at twenty one, what fifty five like her parents and now they're wearing black pleather in California.
Speaker 1: Yes, Alter, we have gold bond.
Speaker 2: Because so Cammy reads the email that she's written to the family blah blah blah, and she hits send and this is when Cammy stands up says we should celebrate. That's when I realized they're in the same outfit. Okay, and I was like blessed. So their next hero shot, now we've switched hero shots. Here. Let me see if I can pull up this new here it is and literally it says power thrupple.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, is that like a power top?
Speaker 2: Look at carry Look at Cammy in that picture. She looks like literally a muppet. And then look at Nita, who's like, hey girl.
Speaker 3: It's a poor trend. He's just happy to be there. He was happy he got to take a picture like grin. He's just happy.
Speaker 2: He's hoping he catches astray. He's like somebody, anybody, I'm over here, okay.
Speaker 3: And I think Cammy to me looks so much better in the La Loo episode with her natural curly hair in this well, I don't like the brains on her. I liked it when she was in La lou where it was her natural hair. It was in the same goddamn hairstyle.
Speaker 1: It's it's just her hair.
Speaker 2: She pulls it on top and pulls it to the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. I don't like that. Oh, okay, it's different with it.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's great it was her Yeah, I see. I'm wondering. Is it rated in the same style as Nita's but just with bangs. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: But she does.
Speaker 1: Look like Jim Henson missed her on this one, like it's she aspires something.
Speaker 3: Before Jim Henson died, he said, I did to get to finish it. But here's the sketch. Cammy somehow found it, like at in estate sales and said.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do this.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So now we I guess we have the next day or the night whatever. Cammy's looking there outside, she's looking at the responses she got from her email, and she says some of these are pretty harsh, and one specifically is pretty harsh from Trent's sister in law. She says, I'm looking for another picture here. Okay, She says, they're disgusting, they're out of control, they're a disgrace to the family, and they will be blocked. Do what you want behind closed doors, but you don't have to put it on the internet.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, that was very mean. But what she said out of control. Did you see the size.
Speaker 1: Of that dildo they had.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are out of control for that, because nothing, no one should be able to survive anything that big, entering or leaving their body, with the exception.
Speaker 1: Of a baby.
Speaker 2: Ay, did you notice above their bed they have some sort of like strap hanging above their bed. I was like somebody hanging from the fucking ceiling.
Speaker 1: I don't need all that in my life.
Speaker 3: I just look, you got five minutes ten on a good day, do what you gotta do, and we're done all that extra stuff.
Speaker 1: There was a there was a there was like three dill doughs, a.
Speaker 2: Vibrator, and one of them was like sparkly with like some chains on it. All right, So Nita says that she definitely feels a lot of guilt that this is happening, you know, kind of because of her. Now in the scene, because Nita gets up to leave, is where I noticed Trent sitting on their patio couch, and did you notice all the pillows?
Speaker 1: Look at the pillows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all the pillows or pineapples.
Speaker 1: But they should be upside down because it doesn't that mean you're a swinger.
Speaker 2: Yes, but yeah, I mean we get it.
Speaker 3: That's why his that's why he doesn't have him upside down. He is not about this life at all.
Speaker 2: Look at the sad, sad man with these pineapple pillows. He's like, yeah, beat me over the head with it. We're swingers.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: God, we got to get pineapple pillows too.
Speaker 3: It's too I give Trent another year and a half of this lifestyle before he bounces.
Speaker 2: He can't take it. He can't take it. His poor little heart can't take it. Okay, whoa so campy? Says the hardest part is the silence from my family. You know, having an anger response is better than hearing nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Trent glosses right past that. He says, well, I feel bad because I to think I'm doing anything to dishonor my father. And it's hard to be disappointment at this age. Like we knew this would be tough, but like, damn, of course, She's like, did you hear me just say that? No one in my family find it. No, he didn't care. He's drinking a beer in the middle of the day, sitting in a pile of pound apple pillows. So I'm talking to Hed. He tells us that he talked to his father about this beforehand and it didn't go over well. And he says, I've never gone through anything like this. I've always been my father's pride and joy, and I still love my wife, and breeding Nita into this has been such a positive experience. It's been different, and yes, we're gonna have tough times, but we really don't have anything to hide anymore. But also he's still the kid that wants to impress his dad.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, kid, you so we're at the age where we can kind of understand some of these things if you get it, and we just snapped with it. I mean, the first time scholar told me something about pant sexual I immediately said, so, does that mean you have sex with like stuff in the kitchen? Like, what does that mean by the name? No, like a pan a.
Speaker 2: Pie, either one? Either one.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine us, imagine you trying to explain this to bones. Imagine I had the.
Speaker 3: Confusion, Okay, and I think this is probably how Trent's family.
Speaker 1: You don't know what the hell this is my dad?
Speaker 2: My dad. That sounds like something I did not need to know about. Okay, So he damned democrats, that's what he said. Okay, right, the liberals have gotcha.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So in the Talking Head, Cammy tells us she's like, Trent has always been the golden child in his family. He's the favorite son. He graduated as an honor student in all the business programs, like this is hard for him. It's also hard for him because his wife is in love with somebody else okay, with.
Speaker 1: A homeless woman.
Speaker 3: Who is an alcoholic, a quite possibly drugs Oh girl, she's.
Speaker 2: A former metheadict and a full blown alcoholic. As we learned in Love After lock Up. That was so shocking. You guys go listen to that episode that's on the Monday Free Feed Mugshot Monday. It's back.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's.
Speaker 2: Move on to my favorite pen tad, which is yahweh poetic girl I can't and his wives yahweh, Debosh yahweh, Jasmine yahweh, Maddie and yahweh, Crystal.
Speaker 1: I.
Speaker 3: Was type of got a text message to you said this is too much for me. I've reached my limit. I can't do the yeas.
Speaker 2: I can't w Okay, let me pull up their picture. Let's see. I think I got it.
Speaker 1: Let's see, may Payne.
Speaker 3: They have so many kids. The kids don't even know how old they are. The little girl got our age wrong. There's so many fucking kids running around there.
Speaker 2: Okay, so here is here are the yah the yahwehs yahwah yeahways yea was Yahwa's poetic, which pretty sure is not as god given name. It's Frederick.
Speaker 1: He's cute though, it's Frederick something. I looked it up.
Speaker 2: We got Jasmine. So well, let's go in order of how they came in Debosh, Jasmine, Maddie, Crystal.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what I have a feeling between watching the dynamics of Maddie and Crystal. They are going to roll into love after lock up because he's gonna kill Crystal.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Okay, I am not going to say yahweh before every single word I say this program. They're going to be going by their names. Okay, think it's too much.
Speaker 1: Okay, go do it for me.
Speaker 2: You know, we don't have six hours to talk about these people. So yahbeh Poetic tells us he's a businessman, he's an artist, he's a rapper and a father, and he's physically fine. He doesn't worked, he does not have a job. He isn't fact very attractive.
Speaker 1: He's very cute. That's what pisses me off even more that he's cute.
Speaker 2: Somewhere along the line, his cuteness got him into this situation.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 2: First we meet Debosh, then Jasmine, then Maddie, then Crystal. Okay, Debosh. I did not write her age down, but I believe she's close to his. Let's see now, she's forty four. Poetic is forty one, Debosh is forty four, Yasmine is thirty five, Maddie is thirty one, Crystal is thirty eight. Here's what's interesting. Everybody got a nos ring. You got one or you got two, and some people have to read.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of I don't know if there was a special going on at the piercing shop, or maybe it's symbolics as.
Speaker 1: They're not married and wear rings. Maybe that's I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's a yewah yahweh Yahoo, whatever the fuck the word is.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the way that's the symbol.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, it means God. And they all have the the Arabic letters for yahweh tattooed somewhere. Crystal has it twice here on her collar bones. They all know what that means. But when you cannot tell me, those people know what that all that really means. When Deboche got in the car, she was carrying a little backpack and it had the Arabic letters for yahweh like on her backpack. He was obviously picking her up from work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he could do that because.
Speaker 2: He doesn't work. All the women work, I don't think so. So their polycule is a pentad. It's five people, and they're trying to explain the like, we're not sisters, so they're not like sister wise wives. Yeah, none of them are legally married, so he married nobody. Their bond is beyond paperwork. This sounds like fucking nick On seeking sister wife, y'all, except for he makes girls marry each other and he marries no one. Yahweh is love and he says, I'm always on the hunt for new queens. We can bring in other queens and I can date whoever I want, and I have sex with all of them. Sometimes they get jealous, and then Jasmine goes, I'm going to tell you something. My bedroom stays busy and full because she has sex with everybody, all of them. Yeah okay, And they're like, yeah, yeah, Jasmine's the freaky one. Well, what if you're not gay or by or pan or whatever. If you don't want to have what do you do?
Speaker 1: What do you have to I just want to sex with it. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jazzma looks like she'll cut a home, but like whatever, just oh, okay, you do what you gotta do, because she looks kind of aggressive a little bit.
Speaker 2: She does come across kind of aggressive. So they're home decor. I could do a whole show. This was Zillow Gone Wild. This is so for those of you who didn't see it, let me just explain. So there's like a daisy like a blue background with daisies all over at wallpaper that wraps the kitchen island and is on all the kitchen cabinets, but in the cutout on the kitchen cabinet is AstroTurf.
Speaker 1: M hm, y'all.
Speaker 2: Do you wake up at three am? Your mind is spinning, You're completely unable to get back to sleep? And why is it always three am? Do you have brain fog? You walk into a room and you forget, like what am I in here for? Am I looking for my glasses? Am I looking for my keys? Why did I come upstairs? Or do you lose your train of thought mid sentence? It happens to me while I'm podcasting. I'll say, hey, I don't let me forget to tell you about this thing, and then I forget about the thing. You know, I feel like I'm always trying to do everything right, but then I feel like I'm running on empty. Do you guys feel this way? So recently I've done a little research, some hashtag journalism, if you will, and I learned that during perimenopause and menopause, your hormone shift, and those shifts directly affect the magnesium that your body depends on. When the magnesium runs low, everything gets harder. Your sleep, your focus, your mood, your stress tolerance, all of it. So that is why I started the magnesium breakthrough by by optimizers. Okay, I've added it to my nightly routine. It has genuinely changed how I feel. I'm getting so much better sleep, I'm a little calmer, I wake up without that exhausted, rung out feeling that I was, like, Okay, I'm old, this is normal. But what I really appreciate is not just the one type of magnesium. It's a blend of seven, seven different forms designed to support relaxation and your overall sleep quality in a more complete way. So they suggest that you take it with your nightly meal. So even if I go out to dinner, I have it in my pocket. I do not want to miss it. I genuinely feel it has helped me so so much, and the benefits, like I said, are sleeping better, but it also has benefits like less stress, better workout recovery, and even improved digestion, which I always need. And you know, I don't like to recommend anything unless I've tried it personally. So I'm taking the magnesium breakthrough, and I want to invite.
Speaker 1: You to do this with me.
Speaker 2: Seriously. Try it. Track your sleep, pay attention to how you feel. See if you wake up more rested and refreshed. You truly have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain because listen to this. Buy Optimizers offers a three hundred and sixty five day no questions, ask money back guarantee a full year zero risk. Okay, here's what you get when you go to buy Optimizers dot com slash pink shade and then use code pink shade. Here's what you get. Fifteen percent off your entire order, A free bottle of mass Zymes buy optimizers best selling digestive enzyme. It's added to your order automatically when you use the code pink shade. So that's a twenty dollars product for free on top of your discount. That is a limited time offer and while supplies last. You can't get this on Amazon, you can't get it in stores. This offer exists in one place. That's my link, my.
Speaker 1: Code, and that's it.
Speaker 2: So if you were already thinking about trying it, this is your sign. Go to buy Optimizers dot com, slash pink shade, use code pink shade, and grab it before it's gone. Make twenty twenty six the year you finally start sleeping great again. Then draped all over the house is fake vines everywhere.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't get it.
Speaker 2: Are they trying to make it seem like it's an indoor jungle. They have seventeen children with one on the way, and none of those kids had pulled all that shit down.
Speaker 1: It's because that's the that's not the yeha.
Speaker 3: What is the word they're paying yahwehyahweh, that's not the yahweh way, it'll pull things down. What would yahweh think of these children if they didn't respect all this great greenery in the house.
Speaker 1: What would y'ahweys say? No, it's no, they cannot do that.
Speaker 2: Did we see the outside of this house? We did.
Speaker 3: We saw them outside and the house looked like it was kind of big, but we didn't get like a full view of it.
Speaker 2: They've got seventeen plus five, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, twenty two people living in this house.
Speaker 1: There's too much fertility in that house. For me, that's just too much.
Speaker 2: And you do wonder did some of these kids, yeah, come with the moms into the marriage and then they had a couple more.
Speaker 3: You if you if your baby mama came up to you and said, one, I'm changed my name to yahweh.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, let's say her name was Brooklyn. I'm changing my name to Yahweh Brooklyn.
Speaker 3: I'm taking our three kids to come and live with me and Yahweh Poetic and Jasmine, Mary, Mary, Joe, Jed and all these people in a house. You have to be the lowest down baby daddy not to take your child away. I would not let my child live like that.
Speaker 2: There are four women here, which means four times four is sixteen. So if each person had four kids, that's still two more kids. Are there twins? They're better be triples in there somewhere.
Speaker 1: They probably have their own ward at the hospital.
Speaker 3: This is for the yahwehs y'ahwey's over here, because there's always someone president in having.
Speaker 2: A baby, and I don't somebody can tell us because I'm not a seeking I mean, I'm sorry, I'm not a sister wife's person. I don't know between those four women how many kids they had, but I know.
Speaker 3: The the first one only had one. Robin only had one kid and set her ass down.
Speaker 2: No, that's married.
Speaker 1: That's Mary. Mary had one. Mary rob is the last.
Speaker 2: Wife, and she brought into and then I think, and then had two or three something like that. We don't know don't come at us. We don't watch that show.
Speaker 1: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: Dutta d d fake greenery. Okay, they have seventeen kids. One on the way we meet the kids, they all I'm yahweh Suzanne, I'm yahweh Keisha, I'm yahweh Theodore, I'm yahweh Sammy, and I'm four No, I'm three.
Speaker 1: I mean what they can't keep up with their own ages? They how could they? These kids probably have no identity of their own.
Speaker 2: And they're definitely standing in front of a bunk bed situation.
Speaker 3: You'd have to would be like a double sack bump bed for all those kids. I know, even if that's a mansion, that's a lot of people.
Speaker 1: And that's a lot of people. How do they eat I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Pizza for that many people, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. And it's not even like a big huge kitchen either, like you at least you see on like the stupiditch duggers and stuff. They've got like a industrial kitchen.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So they say their lifestyle is expensive, I mean just base level feeding that many people is expensive. They put everything in one pot, all the money they have, it takes a village and yahwe says five incomes are better than one. But are there five or is there four? We don't it's untire.
Speaker 1: I think he counts what he does, all the deposits that he makes around the house as a job. Okay, that's what I think.
Speaker 2: I did look it up and he was part of some rap group that no, ma'am, but I'd never heard of it. I mean, not that I would have heard of it, but I was like, okay, well, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Unless he's on the stage with jay Z, Kanye or Drake. He't making no money.
Speaker 2: As a rapper and he doesn't have enough money to afford this. So Crystal comes in the kitchen and says, you know, babe, what today is. It's our anniversary four years. So she's the last one in and it's been four years. So we get their hero shot title page that I just showed you, which is these people this the Ahways. And so they're all having a chat in the kitchen and he says, everybody here, I need to see some changes. We've got attitudes, we've got people being rude, we got eye rolling. And Mattie says, well, I keep comparing time management, and I noticed he sleeps in Crystal's room most of the time, and he goes, that's not right, and Crystal says, that's not right. The talking head Crystal goes, yeah, we have a lot.
Speaker 1: Of meetings.
Speaker 2: In the talking head he says, we have no set schedule, but I make sure everybody has enough time with me. So he says to them, look, all of you came into this knowing the facts. You knew that you would be with other queens in this relationship up and Crystal says, I get it, babe, you just want balance, and Maddie goes, that's right, and de Bosh says, but the two of you are the ones that need to be more considerate. You knewer girls talking to Maddie says, Crystal and I are the newest queens, and we get jealous of each other. And then talking head Debosh says, this lifestyle can cause jealousy, and Maddie and Crystal with them, it's like a colonel.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: This is when I had to turn on the close caption because this made no sense. It's like a colonel. You have to touch it to feel like you're loved, and they're gonna have to grow out of it. A colonel, A colonel, you have to touch it.
Speaker 3: It made no sense, but that's what would have said since she said, it's like a colonel waiting to be popped, like a popcorn colonel, like.
Speaker 1: There's gonna be, there's gonna it's gonna pop.
Speaker 3: All the tension between the two of them. Yeah, it's like this is a yahweh thing that we just don't understand. Mary Payne, we just we don't get. But Crystal, this is not gonna end. Will no no Between her and Maddie.
Speaker 1: Mac mad she was looking at her like she was killing her. It like literally like I had a dream last night that I murdered you. That's how she was looking at this girl.
Speaker 2: It was scary, Jasmine says. Jasmine remembers she's the she's the enforcer. She says, he's aware that the two of you have a competitive thing. So if he's not in your room, he's in your room because he's trying to make sure both of you are good. So then he leaves us alone. So who is going to be the first person to say I'm gonna make it work Because nobody wants to do it. So Basically, she's like, the two of you need to work this shit out because it's affecting everybody.
Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think the Besh gives a fuck. She's like, look, I'm seventeen months pregnant.
Speaker 1: I don't care. He doesn't have to come to my room at all. This happened. Yes, she's like, this is my eighteenth baby. I'm tired.
Speaker 2: So Jasmine says, yes, she is the second in command, and he always says, listen, y'all are trying to make this about me, but it's not about me. Y'all are acting immature. Y'all are acting like children. These problems come from y'all's insecurities. Y'all need to work on that. And if you're having a problem with me, we can discuss it. But the problem here is not me.
Speaker 1: Okay, it kind of is you because you have four women in the same house and talking.
Speaker 2: Eddie says, in a situation like this, you have to know what to ignore. We are mature individuals and let's figure out maturely where the problem is coming from. But sometimes you do have to tell somebody to be an immature. So now the ladies are in the kitchen doing dishes. He comes into the kitchen with roses and he says, get this, do all look nice? To all look nice?
Speaker 1: To go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you look nice? What are the flowers for? They assume he's going out on a date with a stranger, but no, he's going to take Crystal out because she said it was their anniversary. And they're all pissed.
Speaker 1: Y'all pissed.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I thought he was going to give a rose to each one of them.
Speaker 2: I thought he was gonna be like, I got a date tonight with yahweh Cassandra.
Speaker 1: She's got yahweh nubu, yahweh nubou. No. I thought he was going to give each one of them a rose. And when he said it was just for Crystal, like, oh shit, here we go. Mattie says, this is special treatment. It's not fair.
Speaker 2: So he goes to dinner with Crystal and he goes, so, how do you feel about the conversation the other night? Do you think it's even fair? Like what's going on as far as time? And she goes, well, we all want to spend time with you, and maybe we forget about each other and we need to work on our relationships with each other and she says, like, I think you forget things sometimes, like how long it's been since she slept with one of us, and then I get.
Speaker 1: Jealous, or what our names are? I bet he forgets their names.
Speaker 2: He definitely forgets those kids' names.
Speaker 1: They go by numbers. Yeah, they go numbers. Yeah.
Speaker 2: He goes, look, Crystal, I'm not trying to ruin our night, but there might be more Queens coming in, and can you handle it? And she goes, what do you mean, Mike, like what?
Speaker 1: And he goes.
Speaker 2: She goes, I'm not sure. I get so jealous, and then she goes, is somebody coming? He goes, I don't know, and she goes, just tell me, and he goes, oh, Crystal.
Speaker 1: I want to beat the shit out of him for them.
Speaker 2: He listen again, though, I say they did agree to it, so you know, hey, Okay, so we're going to our next couple, and this is BQ. BQ is forty three, he's in the car business, and Tamina is forty three. She wants you to know that she is from Queens, but they live on Long Island, okay, And here they are. They are Polly on the rocks. Look at that man's stupid face.
Speaker 1: Look at his stupid face, look at her stupid face.
Speaker 4: He looks like a.
Speaker 1: Normal human being. She's the one out here with fucking it off. What do you call that? Fox face?
Speaker 3: Classic surgery, a ponytail with hair sitches down our ass, with awful blue contacts and disproportioned breast in plants.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can pass by hem and never think it being her. I'm gonna turn around a look what shocking is going on? Shocking shocking.
Speaker 2: So they met at a car show. I mean, no surprise there. She explains that she's a model, and we do see your social media. She's got tons of followers. She says she was one of the first ever filters.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yes, she was one of the.
Speaker 2: First ever Pakistani social media models. She's from Queens but she lives in Long Island. She's a mom, she's a businesswoman. We never see any kids. They've been together eight years, engaged for four they have since they've been together, they've been in two polyamorous relationships. But they're not polly right now. They are closed for business and he's like, yeah.
Speaker 1: It sucks. Yeah, he's not happy about this at all.
Speaker 2: Talking ahead, b Q tell us he needs to have sex at least once a day. So to make sure that would happen, he got himself a dick pump, an inflatable penile implant.
Speaker 1: It's a robo dick.
Speaker 2: I'm going to tell you something right here, right now. Nobody gets an inflatable dick pump unless you need it for some medical reason. You don't just get it. You don't just go you know what I'd like, I'd like to have a major surgery on my penis to pump up my dick. No, you only get that if you have some sort of.
Speaker 1: Ed and you need to get it.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, Okay, it just sounds so horrible, right, So you don't do that. Well, you don't do that just because you want to have a robo dick. You do that because you have a medical issue. And he's trying to act like he's such like because lots of guys that age can have sex once a day, I mean, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, yeah, So he's gonna just like, I don't know, not even.
Speaker 2: Told us that, right, because he's trying so hard to overcompensate for whatever.
Speaker 1: Is happening in his pants and his tiny little legs that he only.
Speaker 2: Works out the top. Okay, so yes, okay, So he explains how she No, she says how polyamory came about. He got caught cheating. So I thought, if I bring it into the relationship, then he won't go outside of it to get it. And as long as I keep him here, it's worth it. It's a solution. It's not really something I was into, but any girl that I had chose, the girl has to look like me, talk like me, dressed like me. I want it to be my doppelganger, except she couldn't say doppleganger.
Speaker 1: She get every word except for doppelganger said it wrong.
Speaker 2: This woman, I know, wants to hold on to this man so bad that he suggested that they bring in just one other woman, that he's going to fox it just so he doesn't cheat.
Speaker 3: Girl, there are so many other guys out there with a rectile dysfunction that you can be within this world. You do not have to just stick to BQ, which I would love at some point if they would tell us why it's b Q.
Speaker 1: What does that fucking stand for? Brian?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Brian pointed, Okay, she is a traumatized woman. Yes, I don't think she smiled once during this entire episode, and herself is say, we literally watched it keep going down and down and down.
Speaker 2: It was kind of sad, like it's unbelievable that, yeah, it's it's very sad. So he says, polyamory is just a band aid, and she says, well, three years ago, I found out he had been in a relationship with his coworker who is my friend. And he goes, well, things were good back then. She goes, because I didn't know you were cheating on me, so she thought everything was fine. But he was cheating for three years and and he was lying to her every single day. She goes, so things were not good in his mind for him. Yeah, in her mind, yeah, she wasn't bitching at her, so things were fine. And she goes, I think we need couples therapy and he goes, therapy is a nog and uh, the worst thing. She goes, the worst thing about Polly Amory is having to trust everyone. Like you get into a poly amerslation, you have to have trust. She doesn't have.
Speaker 1: Based not at all. And how about the fact you've been engaged for four years.
Speaker 2: That's I mean, it's wild that she was like basic trust has to exist. You don't have basic trust.
Speaker 1: You don't have trust with it.
Speaker 3: You have to be able to trust your partner first before you start bringing someone else into the picture.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, this poor girl. So it's the next day or a new day. She has a nome bakeup and doesn't have this contacts in.
Speaker 1: And she looks so much better, so much better.
Speaker 2: So he calls her and she's like, hey, Pookie, what you're doing is my lunch blake when I got to just fuck three girls.
Speaker 1: But I'm heading back in to work.
Speaker 2: And she says, Okay, I know you wanted to do a poly date and I think you deserve one, and I think you deserve a chance to not fuck it up.
Speaker 1: And he goes, oh does he deserve that? What did he do to deserve that?
Speaker 2: I guess again? Is it just like he pays for everything and that's why she's so desperate?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know, I kind of feel like that's what the situation is, I really do.
Speaker 2: He just reminds me of like a Persian Joey buttafuco.
Speaker 1: She should just go save Trent.
Speaker 3: I think her and Trent would be a good fit. Yes, yes, look at us, Look at us. Solving real problems, right, saving relationships, you know.
Speaker 2: So he goes, oh really, And so when we're talking head, she says, what I need to get him to quit cheating and go to therapy is to do this Polly date. So to get him to stop cheating, I will be polyamorous. I met a girl named Angie on social media. She's hot, she dresses like me, and she's smart. So I've chosen her. Does Angie know that you chose her?
Speaker 1: Or okay? Anyway, that's what Angie is. Nothing like you.
Speaker 3: If you say Angie is smart, because that is the exact opposite of what you are.
Speaker 2: So I'm talking to that together. BQ goes, yeah, being polyamorous could really help. Like, if we got in the perfect situation with somebody, I would stop cheating.
Speaker 1: No, you wouldn't. You'd be cheat on two women.
Speaker 2: So she tells him, Okay, I found the perfect girl. I met her on the internet and I've been thinking about it and I'm really scared. And he goes, well, I'm scared. You're setting me up. Who goes and he goes, Okay, tell me about this girl. What about the ass? What about the ass? And she goes, the ass is good. She's great, big booty, big boobs. He goes, Oh my god, I'm so excited. I'm gonna come home right now.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like, I'm coming all right. Well, the lady's not gonna let your fuck on the first date.
Speaker 1: Well he thinks they are, honey might Yeah.
Speaker 2: So in the talking to her, she goes, I know, getting back into pollyamory with him is a big risk, but I'm willing to try it so he doesn't cheat.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he doesn't cheat. Wow.
Speaker 2: They go out to dinner for a date. She's not wearing her blue contact lenses on this date, thank because.
Speaker 1: She would have scared the lady off. That's true.
Speaker 2: It's like, I don't know, if you watched The ninety Day the other way reu knew with Lisa, Lisa and Daniel she had on these like bright blue contacts and we're like, whoa, why, I.
Speaker 3: Don't understand those those that shit is for like sci fi movies And they're walking around in the normal world with eyes like that.
Speaker 2: And do you think anybody's gonna believe those are your eyes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're thinking, she said, do they look real?
Speaker 3: It's like someone being not much pregnant to do it look pregnant?
Speaker 1: Yes, bitch, you look pregnant. Yes, Mitch, you look weird. Those awful little contacts on.
Speaker 2: So they're on this dinner date and literally on the way. In the talking head, he goes, as long as she's female and breathing, I'm in Oh, I mean, the bar's pretty fucking low. Girls. Can you imagine if you heard somebody say that about you. As long as she's female and breathe and I'm good, okay, thanks.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, let me immediately stop breathing. Please, what to do with you?
Speaker 2: So this girl walks in, Angie, she's got a body from here. Yeah, yeah, and her body, you know, not to compare, but compared to Tamina, who everything is so out of proportion. Yeah, at least this looks proportionate, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, I career one hund So in the talking.
Speaker 2: Head, BEQ goes, yeah, this girl is hot, going to poundtown tonight. You met her four seconds ago.
Speaker 1: You don't care. I don't care.
Speaker 2: So they sit down and they're talking about ally amory. They talk about their rules. Tamina explains, we do it all together. There's no one on one date. We do everything together, like, the two of you don't go out. The two of us don't go out. We don't do anything one on one, socially or behind closed doors. So does that means does that mean if he's having sex with her, Tomina has to be there.
Speaker 1: I think it's so.
Speaker 2: Or just like they all, he can only have sex with this girl if she knows about it. It's in the same house.
Speaker 1: I don't know that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: He's gonna do whatever the hell he wants to do, regardless of rules are that's true, the rules don't he doesn't care.
Speaker 2: Okay, so b Q says. He tries to say, we've we've only been doing this a couple of years, and we're not doing.
Speaker 1: It just because it's a fad.
Speaker 2: It's because we really believe in it. And Tomina goes, no, you're gonna have to say exactly why we're doing it, and he goes because she goes say it, and he goes and she goes, it's to stop your cheating. You need to tell the true we're doing this because you're a cheater, and he goes, no, no, no, no, no, Like he goes, here's the thing she's thinking about this girl that I worked with it with her friend that we were, you know, in a relationship for four years and and she goes, well, when was the last time you slept with that girl? And he goes, never, we never slept together, and tim and it goes he says, they never slept together, and Angie goes, bro, thank you.
Speaker 3: Auntie, come on, thank you Angie for having a brain half a brain, like, I cannot believe this woman actually believed that he was with this other lady for four years and they were not having six And.
Speaker 2: She goes, come on, and he goes, all right, I don't know, it was like January or February, so I mean, are we in March? Are we in December?
Speaker 1: Like and wow?
Speaker 2: And Tomina goes, what you've been telling me for three years that you never slept with her? And he goes, well, I mean obviously, I mean come on, come on. Yeah, And she's like, why did it take this complete stranger for you to tell me the truth. And he's like, well, this is a hell of a first date. And he's all fended and he walks off as he got called out. Yeah mm hmm, so talking ahead to me and he goes, well, now I feel horrible because I have found out that he was lying about this girl for four years.
Speaker 3: In the I couldn't even feel sorry for her. I mean, they're so stupid that you believe that he was not sleeping with this woman.
Speaker 2: Come on on, the talking head, He goes, I assumed that she knew and just would be happy that I came clean. But I guess not like she didn't know.
Speaker 1: I guess like, okay, she believed your dumb ass.
Speaker 2: And the talking head and she goes, I don't know what's happening here, but shame on him for trying to sell that bullshit. I mean, he's a.
Speaker 1: Liar, so he just gave's a liar and she's stupid.
Speaker 2: He goes out to the street, puts on his sunglasses. Yeah in the middle, I wear my sunglasses at night, and he says, I don't know if this ship was to me. It doesn't work past tomorrow. Tomorrow. I don't really care. That's why I always say line's the best way, all right.
Speaker 1: C LA walks off. It just walks off. Just it's like, you know, no apology, no, no sympathy, no no nothing. No.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna get to our last group of Polly people. I don't think I have a picture of them. I think I took one.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you gotta have a picture of well.
Speaker 2: Let's see, I took one. But let's see it's it's on a page with all my notes. Nope, that's the power thrupple. Okay, sorry, I don't have a picture of Marley and Brie. Just we'll describe them and you can.
Speaker 1: There's a number ten. Hmm. That's good.
Speaker 2: Took me a second, all right, Marley and Brie. Marley is thirty eight, Brie is thirty seven. If Marley is thirty eight, I am forty two?
Speaker 1: What Marley? Oh way, there's no way, Marley. Okay. And I don't think this is going to be the only lie that Marley tells us. I just don't okay.
Speaker 2: They have been Polly for over fifteen years? Did they say that or did I make that up?
Speaker 1: Fifteen years? Uh huh. She's the one girl was married for fifteen years.
Speaker 2: I think maybe she said we were Polly. Maybe she said we've been Polly for over five years, and somehow I wrote fifteen. So for their polycule, they are looking for nine hundred and ninety nine thousand bitches that is so stupid, so stupid, so stupid. They are open, they are always looking for more. Here's where Marley says she was with her husband for seventeen years. They decided to be Polly and they met Brie. But then this is what's gonna happen with Trent and Cammy and Nita, Brie and Brie and Marley went off together.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: They are social media influencers, and because they're such huge social media influencers, women come on to them and daily.
Speaker 1: I tell you this, between you and I, we know a lot of influencers on social media. Rather, they are people that we follow all the time.
Speaker 3: It may not be, but if between the two of us we have not heard of you, you are not a big social media influencer. There's no way because even if it was like, oh did you see this, we have heard of you. So this is bullshit right here.
Speaker 1: They're not.
Speaker 3: There are some kind of swingers something that's for swingers. Maybe they're big there, but they are not like big on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Or maybe it's only fans. Somebody tell us somebody.
Speaker 3: For them to need ninety nine thousand hoes, I would think it would be on only fans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, nine and ninety nine thousand, it's almost a million. Okay, they get real big. Yeah, So right now they're juggling over twenty women. I'd like to discuss Marley's piercings. So Marle has a cheek piercing. And these are tiny little studs too, so not like big hoops or anything like the yahweys. A cheek piercing, a nose piercing, an upper lip piercing, to lower lip piercings, and several in the mouth tongue piercings.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine being behind her in the airport security like trying to get through. So now everybody just go ahead and sit out of her last because this bitch gotta take out all her goddamn piercers so we can all get there.
Speaker 1: Why it's and this is not a young person.
Speaker 2: This is there's definitely she's young.
Speaker 1: She's thirty eight.
Speaker 2: There's definitely more piercings too.
Speaker 1: Let's just oh, you know, there are.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Marley tells us that she likes big booty girls, and uh, you know, one of the best things about being Polly is all the great sex you have. But Marley says sometimes she wants some penis, and Bri'll go and get it with her. I don't think Brite has ever seen a penis.
Speaker 1: I I don't think she can even draw a penis. I don't think she knows when.
Speaker 3: Even the day that they said they would discuss male genitalia and six it, she decided to skip that day.
Speaker 1: She knows nothing about a dick. Nothing.
Speaker 2: So Bri and Marley talk about all the women on their roster, the hose, they're just lined up.
Speaker 3: They can you imagine if a man was talking like they are. Two men were talking about women the way that they are talking about, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they would be so canceled. It seems it's a pimpish.
Speaker 2: Slightly predatory, slightly slightly so people are not going to agree with us, okay, so here are their rules. No disrespect, okay, take care of your own shit. We are not here to pay your bankruptcy or your mortgage.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Hygiene speaks for itself. No hot fish girl that is vomitrocious, no pillow princesses keisha yr I'm out.
Speaker 1: I'm out. I was good. I was good up until then, and I mean they got me with that one.
Speaker 2: So I didn't make the cuts, don't apply, didn't make the cut. They have a lot of pg's potential girlfriends. They will give you a six month trial period. And the worst thing is when you get one of these girls and you get let down. You know, some people think of them as weird or swingers and that they just have orgies. Well, that's what you're trying to get us something. That's what you just told us. Marlee is still legally married to her ex husband. She's been separated for three years, so they must have been polly for five because she's been yeah and not gotten the balls to file. So they talk about this one girl, I don't know, she has no ass, another girl, Oh she got bad teeth. Another girl, Oh, she's too ghetto, and this other one she choose too loud.
Speaker 1: Okay, it sounds like that's when we're recording. It's talking about.
Speaker 2: No ass, bad tea, to ghetto. Yeah, they like this one girl named key k e e Key. And Marley tells Brie, are you ever gonna propose to me? And Brite says, I can't propose to somebody who's already married. Marley, you need to show some action about getting divorced. Okay, okay, so we know who is the who's the dominant one here? Okay, So Marley and Brie are going to take Key on a date. Did you like speed car racing or something?
Speaker 1: I love that. Oh my gosh, I was terrified.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I would that so much.
Speaker 2: I would never I was Marley.
Speaker 1: I was.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Key walks in in a hot pink jumpsuit. Now she's really cute.
Speaker 1: She's too cute for them. She's so cute to be up with them.
Speaker 2: Now, let me see. Also, I thought maybe I took a picture of Keys' hair.
Speaker 1: I did. Okay, I remember to take a picture of this. What's happening on the front. Here we go again with these goddamn edges, like.
Speaker 2: We we here's my I love, I love what's the what's the ruling here?
Speaker 3: I I'm just an attorney here, okay, so La Lou, I'm a full blown judge.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna be attorney here. Okay, A consultant here's studying it. I love baby hair. I love natural baby hair. Yeah, but when you have to make the baby hair, uh just just give it up.
Speaker 3: Basically, what she's trying to do is cover up the lace of her wig what they went to goddamn far because as you can see half an inch away, it's her eyebrow.
Speaker 2: But it's also it's not even the eyebrow to me, it's the fact that it's not even attached to the other hair. So it looks like she has hair growth in the middle of her forehead that's not attached to.
Speaker 1: Her hairline because her silas fucked her up.
Speaker 2: Okay, on the side, it looks okay. On the side, that's all right with that whole big.
Speaker 1: Gap, yea right there. I don't know. I don't know if she snatched it out, but she's I don't know what.
Speaker 2: She's really cute, this girl.
Speaker 1: I thought she was really cute.
Speaker 2: She came in in her pink jumpsuit like she's ready to erase the car. I thought it was cute.
Speaker 1: She should have wore a pink cat and between her baby hairs.
Speaker 2: Okay, so she's cute, and she goes, I know, I know I'm the girl. I know I'm the one. And Marley and Brie are all horned up for her. They are talking about eating up with a spoon, and like I said, it seems a little.
Speaker 1: Predasory smitch, predatory but I mean keys.
Speaker 2: Up for it or whatever.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's what she likes.
Speaker 2: I don't know. So all three women go in a car with like a test driver. Marley is petrified and has her hand that's me, and Key says. She comes out and goes, I had so much fun. This was the best birthday gift I ever had. And they're like, all right, great, and brisays, so how are you feeling about us? You know, girl, you hit that six month mark? And Marlee reminds us the six month mark is important because in six months you can go to jail.
Speaker 1: What do you could do that in a day? What you can do that this afternoon?
Speaker 2: In six months, so much can change.
Speaker 1: You could go to jail. You know, in six months you go through all the seasons. That's not all the season, not no, okay, And in six.
Speaker 2: Months you could figure out how you're going to act in a.
Speaker 1: Situation with two people.
Speaker 2: And very few people hit the six month mark. I'm gonna guess half of them go to jail, because why did you say that?
Speaker 3: Here's you're not a temp agency higher situation here, which is what they're making you see. One I agree, these two bugs, they really bug the shit out of the buck, they bug, they really do.
Speaker 1: They say, is so good? O good?
Speaker 2: So they tell Key she meets all the rules, you know, uh respects, no hot fish, blah blah blah blah, no pillow, princess whatever, and they say, we want to ask you to be our girlfriend. She's like, oh really, oh god. She says, well, I would love to, but I've never done this before, you know, and I wouldn't really be sure what to expect being a relationship with the two of you, and how to share and everything, and the family dynamics, you know, sometimes the family they can be kind of judging. Well, then you shouldn't have gone on this TV show, because here you are because not the secret. The gig is up.
Speaker 1: The secret is out.
Speaker 2: Now you may as well get something out of it.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing she used y'all for our birthday. You if now she got a bounce.
Speaker 2: Basically, she goes, I'm really gonna have to think about it, okay, and I'll give you an answer, but I really have to think about it. And I Bree says, all right, that's fine, but you know there's a roster, so don't take too much time, girl, And then we get a talking to head with Marlon and Brie going, no, this bitch didn't know.
Speaker 4: This bitch did not everybody. Everybody wants to get with this can't wait, cannot wait. And that is the end of This is Poly Episode one. I did not take notes on what's to come this season because we saw people we didn't know. We saw tattoos, we saw yellow hair, we saw piercings, we saw people that I didn't know what was happening.
Speaker 1: So I just said, we'll just let it right. We saw enough. It was time for the episode to end. We saw quite enough, and yet we have to see wah La Lou. It was a lot. It was a lot, you guys.
Speaker 2: I'm glad we decided to cover it. I'm glad you just decided to join me. Well, I mean you didn't really decide to join me.
Speaker 1: I told you that you No, No, you didn't tell me. I just saw an email that I happened to be c seed on. I might have been blonde se seed on it. I don't even know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the fuck is going on? I'm like, what, huh? And I know you don't.
Speaker 1: I know you don't. I know you don't listen to the episodes.
Speaker 2: But Kimberly like had asked me on an episode about this show, and we're gonna cover it, and I go, no, absolutely not, and she goes, you're gonna cover it with me? You gonna cover with Keisha. I go, I'm not cover it with anybody. I'm not doing this trash forget it. And then the next day I recorded with her and I go, I think I've decided I'm gonna cover this is Polly. She's like, you just told me yesterday. I go, yeah, I'm just out of Keisha. Nah. She's like, this is the kind of shit she.
Speaker 3: Does on the regular. And then you will you in a given morning, you'll wake up to like ten text messages from Mary Pam like what the fuck were you doing up that late? What this is why you don't like to get up early because you're up at one o'clock in the morning, send it ted talks and emails. I know.
Speaker 2: All of this is true, but I will tell you, and this is somewhat of a hashtag ad not meaning it to be, but I really have been taking this magnesium at night that is someone in sleep, and you take it with like dinner, so by the time you're ready to go to sleep. I really do fall asleep so much better now, so hopefully that middle of the night activity is gonna cease to exist. I'm gonna start going to bed at a regular hour.
Speaker 1: I don't think so. I mean, I hope for you. Yeah yeah, but I'm gonna have to see it to believe it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not staying up till like one. I was staying up till one because honestly, I just couldn't fall asleep, so I was just like, all right, I'll just be awake. But now I'm like, I'm gonna shut the light off and read my book at eleven and then I'm going to night night.
Speaker 1: What are you reading?
Speaker 2: I'm currently reading. I just started my friend's book and it literally is my high school friend, Kathriine Sockett, who wrote The Help. She wrote a new book called The Calamity Club, and I just started reading it. I just started reading it. But let me tell you what. There are two books that I just read back to back, and they're both about reality shows.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: One was called The Favorite Sister and it's sort of based on sort of like a Housewives things. But the premise of the show that they're on is like single, empowered women who don't have kids, who are just like boss bitches. Okay, and that's the premise of the reality show. But it's all about the relationships of these women who like hate each other or would have never known each other, or or pretending to be something just for camera, or and then somebody dies and it's a murder mystery. It's really good that one's called the Favorite Sister. And then another book I just read is called The Book of Luke, and it also is about sort of like a survivor type reality show, and it's how they come back season after season, and it's like they're on season twenty and so some of these people are coming back and it's like how their lives have turned around. And also somebody has died. And I liked the Favorite Sister better, probably because it's just only women.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well I am if anyone has been reading the Four Wing trilogy. Okay, I'm at the last book and this lady has not written the next book, so I need another book recommendation now, you I'm not very mature with my reading, like I'd like to read like reality TV stars their books or like what is it y a young yes audience, and sometimes.
Speaker 1: I'll read like a Leanne Moriotti book. Is that her name?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, I'll read some of her books, but I'm back to my teenage books, so send me recommendations.
Speaker 2: I recommend all the books by Elon Hildebrand that are all about Nantucket. All of them are good.
Speaker 1: I've read some of her books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're all really good. I think it's Eli is pronounced Ellen love all.
Speaker 1: Her books and so it's E l I N right. Oh yeah, I've read some of her books.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would recommend the Favorite Sister about the reality show about the Women, because it's I find it, I follow it. It was a recommendation from Kimberly actually, and it's one of those things it's like when you first start it, you're like, I'm gonna have to stick with us to figure out who everybody is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's such a real Hostwives of our Rhode Island. Yet you go to figure out who it was, like Dolores one, Dolores too little Dolores, Like they all look like a Dolores. Well.
Speaker 2: The confusing thing about that was then Dolores came on and you're like, no, wait a minute. You can't throw a real dolores in with all the fake Doloreses.
Speaker 1: Yes, it was crazy. It was crazy. It's good. Everybody.
Speaker 2: Make sure you're following us on social media. Keisha is the Libra Lounge with Keisha. She's got a great podcast. Follow rate click yes, do the five stars subscribe so we get the downloads all the things. I'm at Pink Shade Pod, I'm on Instagram, I'm on TikTok. It's a lot of the same stuff, but sometimes I do something different. Keisha's Keisha's on all these things as well, so please give us a follow. It helps a lot. And this is if you're on the free feed again. Next week, this is going to be over on Pink Shade Prime, but it will come out on Sunday, and not a lot of podcasts come out on Sunday, so it's nice to have something to listen to on Sundays. Mm hmm, there you go, especially this, it's pretty funny. Oh my god, Keisha, thank you for doing this with me. We're gonna have so much gotcha boo, We're gonna have so much fun.
Speaker 1: Next week. We're gonna wear braids, We're gonna.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna put all the piercings in my face, okay, and I'm gonna do a breath, I'm gonna load the braids up, and we're gonna get the guy. So funny it's not culturally inappropriate at all. Okay, see you later, Bye bye,