Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We let you tako one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, hey reminder, we're gonna get back to our our thousand dollars Rock the Band cash giveaways today. There'll be thirteen more of them coming your way and each weekday, all week long, Rock on the job. Listen for the keywords that go out about five past each hour starting at nine oh five, and if you so desire to enter you just punch them in at our website WJR dot com.
Speaker 3: And you, my little theory, Mondays are your best chance to win. But today's Tuesday talking, so even today is a better chance to win because people are coming off of a holiday for some, it was a holiday for all. But you know what I'm getting at. You know, people might be a little bit groggy and forgetting about the keywords. Not you, you're getting it. You're entering it. WJRR dot com.
Speaker 2: Nine oh five. Okay, let's begin and Mobile Alabama, little monkey business to tell you about.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this monkey and a Starbucks you said right.
Speaker 2: Local barista in a mobile attacked and bitten by a monkey that jumped through the drive through window.
Speaker 3: Somebody had a pet spider monkey, didn't.
Speaker 2: They had two monkeys in the car with her, and apparently this customer had shown up on previous occasions with her pet monkeys in the car. And this fella got a little over rambunctious and I leaped right through the drive through window when the customer pulled up and started attacking the poor barista working the window.
Speaker 3: Okay, hold on, let's rewind. First of all, I think the monkey's caffeinated. For one, well, not yet. They're at Starbucks. They haven't even been handed their ornery. I think they already came through once or twice. I think the caffeine has kicked in. And now the other rewind was calling a Starbucks person a barista. I know that's what they're called. But when I hear barista, I think of like that place off of Lee Road, Remember the place there where they'd serve you coffee and bikinis. Sure, yeah, that was craze for a while. That's a Barisa. They were at their Earthday birthday. Yeah, yeah, I totally remember. I mean they yeah, they were lookers.
Speaker 2: That's that's a running story or running scene in a Landman, the Hot show on Paramount Plus. Oh is it for the for the guys who work in the patch Taco They all line up at the barista pre dawn hours.
Speaker 3: And it's women in bikinis.
Speaker 2: Uh huh serving up their morning shoe.
Speaker 3: You know what? That oil money, I'd serve up anything. I'd be in there in Espeedo. If you know the couple of gay fellows on the on the land, the land whatever. No, oh yeah, and there's no, there's no They're they're in the patch. In the patch. I'm telling you. They would see me in there in a in a nut hugger and just go pouring me up. A job up bout it, I'd say, settle down.
Speaker 2: Remember the topless donut joints? Oh yeah, that was that was on OBT. I never that didn't last that long.
Speaker 3: I never went myself, but I heard about it from Delta Dave's dad. Then uh you go, you get out there, get you donuts.
Speaker 2: Did they even make donuts or do they just go like buy him second hand? I'm flopping free too. Probably eight bucks each.
Speaker 3: I'm sure they went right down to the I don't want to name the name. But the bread plant.
Speaker 2: Olds the day olds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, here.
Speaker 4: What we're gonna do?
Speaker 3: They're that girl in there with no top on?
Speaker 2: Hey do they still have the day old?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Bread stores? Are any of those stole around?
Speaker 3: I know of one right off a hanging moss. It's not day old, though, they're they're fresh. Well, they're well, they're close to the No, no, no, no, no, no, no no. I don't want to give them a wrong name. This is the actual Remember when the plant closed down? Yeah, okay, this is all leged, by the way, I don't from fact.
Speaker 2: I believes where alleged covers him legally and out every case.
Speaker 3: Until you say that allegedly no, right off of a hanging moss. You know when you go down fourth zun Operation, you get down four to thirty six past the old fair Winds and there's hanging moss, well, hanging moss. There's a uh and somebody will text in about it. There is a I believe it's a Marita store where you can go in there get like a loaf of bread for way way lesson. No, it's it's the freshest bread ever from what I hear. Okay, good morning, everybody at the text line, Sorry, have not hit y'all back end. It's been a busy, crazy morning man we got.
Speaker 2: We got reclined with his shoeless, sock clad feet up on the counter. Yeah, tough tough life you're in near No, but I haven't hit you back.
Speaker 3: I mean we've got stuff like topless donut workers on OBT. We got it all going on anyway. Therist is on Lee Road.
Speaker 2: Maurista is gonna be okay at the Starbucks even though she sustained and several bites. The monkey was checked and did not have any rabies or any kind of concerns that would have translated over to the worker. Although I'm assuming there's probably gonna be some sort of lawsuit if they if they so desire.
Speaker 3: Didn't they say originally that aids came from a monkey? Or no, I'm not opening No, I thought I thought that anyway. Somebody said there is a Marina bread store in DeLand one on seventeen ninety two in Sanford Lake Mary. Somebody else Pine Hill's Road, thank.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, So they're still around all right?
Speaker 3: Hells Yeah, and they went off hanging balls that we know about. There's another one to Land represent you know, so good luck, barista, and you're not truly a barista, you're just you know. Wow, it's not dude, Taco. They still have the day old bread stores. Uh wherever they have local distributors.
Speaker 2: Okay to Memphis, Tennessee, where a man was arrested over the weekend after cops say he broke into his mother's home and poured a relative's ashes in the toilet. Wow, and for that he's been He now faces charges of abusive a corpse. I guess a corpse is a corpse in any condition.
Speaker 3: No, you cannot do that because that's the same category as some dude who's you know, you.
Speaker 2: Don't think porn of relative's ashes into the toilet could be mount's abusive a.
Speaker 3: Corpse because you think abusive a corpse. It's stiff, and the.
Speaker 2: Stiff what it has different context, apparently Taco, which is what I'm bringing up here. And the whole idea why it brought this story to.
Speaker 3: Light, Well, they could say this is the bathroom king of Central Florida, Taco Bob, so he needs to be disposed of in a toilet aka bathroom.
Speaker 2: The way this story reads, which is a little short on any more details other than that, and that the guy stole a cap worth ten dollars from mom's house as well, which landed him another charge. It sounds like this was some sort of act of spite. What's a cap like a baseball hat? I'm reading directly from the story, A cap worth an estimated ten dollars. That's a dell totten there up to the no good?
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: He looks like trouble flush somebody's ashes is mom's toilet after breaking into her house, which he doesn't live in, by the way, and hasn't for quite some time. No, but he got the cap.
Speaker 3: I bet it was a cap of a brother, not the sister, like girls usually don't wear, you know, hats, But I bet it was a brother, right, and then he flushed his ashes and took his.
Speaker 2: Cap Brevard County. Uh this again.
Speaker 3: Please don't ever let anybody flush me, just just for the record, if I go before you, Okay, Okay.
Speaker 2: No, he's expressly.
Speaker 4: Stated he does not want to be flushed, even though he's the bathroom king in sadral Florida. I would think that would be an appropriate send off. No from a bathroom within the zone of operation of your choice.
Speaker 2: What we need to do.
Speaker 3: Maybe the power flusher. No, no, I don't want that, because your house. I'd be in every ocean around Central Florida, I mean around you know, the country if you put me through the power flusher. What I need to do, this is my request. I want little baby earns of me in every Central Florida toilet that I've identified being the bathroom king of Central Florida.
Speaker 2: All Right, you're on the record.
Speaker 3: For those that don't know, I can tell you where any bathroom is in uh a public winter park. Yeah, public bathrooms in winter Park, part of Castlebury. It's handled thus the zone of operation. Yeah, Brevard County woman. Listen, lady, this doesn't work. We've established this many times on this show. And you can see her mugshot and her definitely not a bag full of drugs bag that she You can buy these on Amazon. Now that's it's to that point.
Speaker 2: Oh good, and show definitely don't get arrested with a definitely not a bag full of drugs, bag full of math.
Speaker 3: Can I see a picture ever?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's right there on the Facebook page. Sure, Oh yeah, she fits the description.
Speaker 3: Somebody said the movie Outbreak was about monkeys who came over illegally and had AIDS. Dustin Hoffman was one of the actors. See I knew there was something about AIDS and monkeys.
Speaker 2: A lot of monkey business starting this morning, Linden Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app. A noisy groun