Speaker 1: Hello everyone, I'm Alison Steinberg and welcome to in Focus. This weekend was a tale of two presidents and campaigns, and the difference could not have been more stark. Biden chose to attend a star studded Hollywood fundraiser to rally support from wealthy, mostly white elites, and the glow of the spotlight revealed a Biden who had to be let off the stage like a toddler by former President Obama.
Speaker 2: Take a look.
Speaker 3: Unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You can't watch that and not understand that Biden is not running the country. Meanwhile, former President Trump hosted a roundtable at a Detroit church to rally support for the left's most taken for granted voting group, the black voter. In fact, here's one of the pastors thanking Trump for attending. Take a listen, President.
Speaker 4: Trump, I'm so humble that you would be here. President Obama never came to the hood, so to speak, right, President Joe Biden, he went to the big NAACP dinner, but he never came to the hood. So thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Pat.
Speaker 1: Of course, Biden and Obama never came to the hood because their hood is Wall Street, Hollywood and the un Thankfully, many black voters are waking up to the reality that joining the MAGA movement and backing Trump is the right move, don't I mean? Out of discuss is Montana Congressman Mount Rosendale Congressman. Thank you so much for being back with us. It's great to see you.
Speaker 6: Thanks, Alison, good to be with you today.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, well, Congressman. Sometimes all it takes is just showing up. But in Trump's case, he showed up and he has the best and right case to make to black voters to switch. I think, what do you think is the best case for black voters to switch to Trump?
Speaker 3: And the gop.
Speaker 7: A dependency is a terrible thing, and the Democrat Party has kept the black community dependent on the federal government for decades now and it has not improved their situation.
Speaker 6: And that is what that cycle has to be broken.
Speaker 7: And when Donald Trump starts talking about bringing jobs back to our country, improving our economy, this isn't just theories.
Speaker 6: These are things that he's shown that he does know how to do.
Speaker 7: He can get back in place, and the Black community would be extremely well served to recognize it, embrace it, support it, and help to get President.
Speaker 6: Trump reelected, because I can tell you something, another.
Speaker 7: Round four years of the Biden administration pushing additional dependency for the Black community on the federal government is not going to help a single Well, I won't say it won't help any of them, because there are a few of the black leaders that will certainly take advantage of that and thrive in it.
Speaker 6: But the ones that are being honest, the ones that are trying to help their constituents, help their communities, they too recognize that they have to make this change to get rid of the Democrat Party.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think you're exactly right.
Speaker 1: And one of the things that Trump understands and why he reaches out to the black community is that the issue is plaguing them also plague all Americans, you know, like the growing tyranny.
Speaker 3: By the communistic left.
Speaker 1: So on that note, I have a clip of a black voter from New York talking to a crowd about the attack on freedoms. Let's take a look at that and then we'll I'm right back to you.
Speaker 8: Hey, guess what, we have so many Americans doing so bad in this country because we have people in this country believe that they have to right to strip us of our humanity, strip us of everything that we own, strip us of our rights to raise our children the way we want to raise our children. Right, we have to stand up against them. We have to make sure that our voices are louder than that.
Speaker 6: That's what we have to do.
Speaker 8: We have to stop standing silent, and we have to stop being quiet. We have to stand up against the tyranny of our time, like all of our leaders did for us.
Speaker 1: I agree with them. This is absolutely the tyranny of our time.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 3: What is your reaction to this, Congressman?
Speaker 7: It absolutely is. And I wish more members of Congress would recognize. So many of them go into Washington, DC and their goal is to divvy out more presence prizes and dessert to the communities that they represent so that they can be assured to come back to office again, when quite frankly, the federal government, what we should be doing is trying to minimize the impact that it has on each and every individual's life. That's what we should be doing, and so that's what I spend my days trying to do. Again, you cannot continue to have people that are dependent upon the federal government and then have the federal government come out into the communities and start dictating what they require you to do, and think that people are going to be able to push back from it. We need to reduce the size and the scope of the federal government, and the way that Congress can do that is through the appropriations process. And I just wish more by colleagues would join me and actually start defunding the components of government that aren't serving the people, that are only serving themselves.
Speaker 1: Well, you and I, both congressmen, I think a lot of us wish that that would happen, and it's a shame that it isn't. So I hope we can make so much heat to change in that regard. But to your previous point, you know, the left likes to believe that if they keep black voters dependent on the government financially, that they can just destroy their culture, which is, strip them of their freedoms, and then they'll continue to support Democrats. And that is ultimately what has kept them down for generations and is the plan against all of us ultimately in the future.
Speaker 7: Right That absolutely is the last speaker that you just had on there showing that with the bullhorn strip them of their humanity, if you are completely dependent upon the federal government, then you are not able to exercise and enjoy your own liberties.
Speaker 6: This is straight out of the Communist manifesto.
Speaker 7: What the Democrat Party wants to do is to break up the family. They want to keep us from practicing our religion, and they.
Speaker 6: Want to brainwash our children.
Speaker 7: Look at what has happened over the last twenty thirty forty years. That is exactly what they have done. And that is where we have seen the decline and morality across this country. People have become dependent upon the federal government. We are now pushing the scales to some we are over fifty percent of everyone in this nation receives something from the federal government. And that is a very very dangerous place for us to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it sure is.
Speaker 1: And you know, speaking of culture and the attack on children, you know, Americans want an end to the praying on our kids.
Speaker 3: Through the Alphabet mafia.
Speaker 1: Of course, this is a major issue going into the upcoming election. I have a clip from the roundtable for us to watch. Let's roll that clip and then we'll come right back to discuss and.
Speaker 10: I'll keep the radical left wing gender ideology away from How are you gender ideology.
Speaker 1: I love to see it. That got some of the longest applause by the crowd. I think the people are just so fed up and totally over this indoctrination and brainwashing of innocent children.
Speaker 3: What is your response.
Speaker 6: It's criminal. It's criminal.
Speaker 7: You can take a thirteen year old child and they have to have their parents' permission in order to go and get prescription drugs or a tattoo, But yet we allow them to be shipped across state lines and have transgender surgeries and procedures performed. It's criminal. These children are confused, They need counseling. I introduced an amendment and it was passed and attached to the National Defense Authorization Act to make sure the taxpayers weren't going to be spending their dollars on transgender surgeries. If you can believe it, for our military, I stood up on the house floor and said, oh my gosh, if you don't know, if you're a man or a woman, you should not have your hand on the button that launches missiles to defend our country. And when they start praying on the children, it is absolutely a criminal act. And then when you take the critical race theory which our state Montana, our Attorney general has declared the discriminatory so it cannot be introduced into any of the curriculum. And then the DEI standards diversity, equity inclusion, that a meritocracy.
Speaker 6: Let's teach children that you have to do a good.
Speaker 7: Job, you have to do a better job, and that is how you are able to advance yourself through whatever profession you may seek to.
Speaker 11: Go through.
Speaker 3: Amen, I totally agree.
Speaker 1: It's just devastating to see just his blatant attack on children and washing away of everything that we once you know, considered valuable and traditional. It's just a thing of the past now and it's got to change otherwise. I truly fear for the future of our nation. But while we're on this topic of you know, the predatory transagenda, as you mentioned, it came up during a discussion about the military. One pastor rightfully criticized the abomination of the Afghanistan withdrawal and then ask Trump to please stop military men from wearing red high heels. You know, I think he speaks for all of us with that request. But I want to know your thoughts, Congressman, how can we actually get our military back on war footing instead of high heel footing.
Speaker 7: So the military's complaining right now because they have not been able to meet their recruitment numbers. Go figure, when you're introducing transgenders, when you're introducing this kind of a lifestyle into the military, I don't see where any of this is going to help us be the most effective fighting force on Earth. And so that's what our Department of Defense and National Defense Authorization Act should be focused on.
Speaker 6: And there's a bunch of us.
Speaker 7: That got together and made sure that there was amendments that were included in these acts this cycle to make sure that those investments were stripped out and anything that they were going to be investing in was going to make us more effective in defending our country. If you want to recruit the best, then you better make sure that you can show them that where they are going to enter into is going to have a climate again of professionalism and seeking to be the best.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, speaking of the military, on Friday, the House pass the Defense Bill that automatically now registers young men for the draft. How do you think that changes the way it was done before? And should parents worry about an impending draft?
Speaker 7: Anytime that you are going to have mandated draft going on. Parents do need to worry, but they need to worry more because of the way that the military is being run. We did include a lot of really good provisions in the National Defense Act this time. There was a lot of DEI provisions that were stripped out. I was able to get the provision put in there that we weren't going to use taxpayer dollars to fund transgender surgeries, and that they were removing a provision quite frankly, Allison, it's been in there for several decades that said that the United States military has the authority to pick up someone suspected of participating in a terrorist act, whisked them off to a foreign nation like Guantanamo Bay, without charges, without representation, and detaining them for an unreleased amount of time. We were able to get that in there, but there's something that was not removed from the NDAA. It is very disturbing to me, and that is the funding for IVF procedures for our military people.
Speaker 6: And it's very unfortunate that most.
Speaker 7: People across the country don't understand what's going on with the in very vitro fertilization industry. It's it's just a great, big profit center for these organizations that are preying on people that are having difficulty conceiving children. But at the end of the day, if you believe that life begins a conception like I do, this industry is fertilizing hundreds of thousands, millions of embryos and then they are destroying them by the end of the year, and they are destroying children. And by doing so, at the numbers they are hitting, Allison, they're literally destroying more children.
Speaker 6: Every year than planned parenthood is abording.
Speaker 7: And so the people of cross our nation have to be made aware, they have to be educated on what's going on in this industry and the horrific life that they are destroying each and every year.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it is critical that we know this. So I'm so grateful for you sharing that with us today. I had no idea myself, So thank you so much for that very insightful information. I hope everyone is listening and shares that. Congressmen, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for joining us. I really appreciate your time, insight.
Speaker 6: Thanks for having me on.
Speaker 1: Anytime coming up next, The Deep State continues. It's war on words by weaponizing the judicial system. We'll be right back with the latest in just two minutes.
Speaker 9: Listeners are always asking me how can they watch ONN live. The solution is a simple streaming platform called cloud tv spelled klowd TV. Simply go to cloudtv dot com and subscribe to watch the twenty four to seven live feed of OAN. The live package is only two dollars and fifty cents per month. For all that you can watch, go to cloudtv dot com today. That's cloudtv dot com spelled with.
Speaker 12: A K and W.
Speaker 9: Question for you, what is Roku, AppleTV and amazonfiretv all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, AppleTV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for OA N.
Speaker 12: Enjoy all the great.
Speaker 9: Programming offered by O n N, including My show in Focus. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network.
Speaker 12: Are available for free at O and N dot com.
Speaker 9: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed, visit on N and if you want to show your support for One America News Network. Visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 12: They're super cute. You're probably going to want.
Speaker 3: Some welcome mac.
Speaker 1: The persecution of Alex Jones continues to make headlines as the deep State proceeds with its war against words. It's hard not to see that the establishment is trying to make an example of Alex Jones. However, their plan to demoralize, alienate, and otherwise subjugate him seems to actually be having an opposite effect. Check out a clip of what he had to say at Turning Point Usay's event, the People's Convention over the weekend.
Speaker 11: God literally gave us Donald Trump, imperfect as most men or women that God raises up in history. But he is a man of steel. He is a man who has ice water in his veins. He is a man who gets stronger under attack. And so they have already put him through hell with all these show trials and rig courts, Sibyl and krem and they are going to try to assassinate President Trump, make no mistake about that. They are going to try to pull out all the stops, and so we've got to pray for President Trump. Many times a day, and we've got to bust. We've got to bust our rear ends to get out there in America because the people are waking up and they're ready to become fully awake and let them know that the WF and the UN and Bill Gates have said they're bringing new lockdowns, more forced injections. They're cutting off the farms, they're cutting off the energy. And if you think the economy in free fall right now is bad, it is going to be ten times worse. So this is existential. We are at war with the globalists, and we must now recognize that.
Speaker 1: This is a war a bold prediction for what the establishment has in store for President Trump, But with everything we've seen leading up to this point, we know how desperate they are to stop those who dare to stand up to the powers that shouldn't be And another brave man doing just that is the host of American journal on Info Wars, Harrison Smith. He joins us now to discuss Harrison, thanks so much for being back with us. I'm curious to get your thoughts on Alex Jones' comments at the People's Convention.
Speaker 3: I think we've.
Speaker 1: Seen plenty of corporate media articles that could really foreshadow what he is predicting here.
Speaker 3: But what are your thoughts?
Speaker 13: Well, you know, I wish I could agree with you, but I have to disagree. He's not predicting anything, Allison. He's telling you what's actually going on right now. I think this is the important thing to understand. Right None of this is prediction. It's all there in the mainstream media. It's there in their own white papers. This is what they're doing. They are cutting off the water in Idaho to five hundred thousand farms or five hundred thousand acres of farms, cutting off the water. Just that's what they're doing. And if you go to the World Economic Forum, you see they're saying, hey, water is going to be the important lever that we have to control people from now on. So I'm being a little facetious, but that is the point point they are doing this. This isn't speculation, it's not prediction. It's not saying what's going to happen in the future. It is what's happening right now, just like what's happening right now with Alex Jones is tyranny. This is the way that free speech dies if we allow this to take place, because it's not just Alex Jones, it's not just Donald Trump, both of which are facing law fair right now, but it's so many other organizations. Practically all of them have come under legal pressure one way or another. Alex Jones once again is the testing case for all of this, and that should really make you scared, because what are they planning that they want total control of the media over you know, what is going to happen that they need to ensure that no other alternative narratives are being spread, whether it's bird flu or World War III, or shutting down the election for one reason or another. I really worry that they're seemingly desperate to shut down places like info Wars because something's coming up that they need the lie to be pervasive and they don't want us there to interrupt the process.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm right there with the Harrison. I think it is very telling, you know what is happening in real time right now between President Trump and Alex Jones and so many others. Even one American news has faced similar suppression and censorship. So yeah, I think it all goes to show they definitely have something up their sleeves and they're not stopping anytime soon, and they tell us this directly. It is all outline in their own documents. We see it all playing out right now. So yes, these are not predictions, they are facts, and they are going on right now. Harrison getting two Info Wars and everything that is going on over there.
Speaker 3: Give us an update.
Speaker 1: I mean, there is a lot of information circulating right now. The New York Times reported judge orders sale of Alex jones personal assets, but keeps Info Wars in business. Then CNN reported Judge reject's bankruptcy plan for Alex Jones Info Wars, but allows him to liquidate his personal assets. So, as an insider, would you please give us an update on what the latest is.
Speaker 3: To your knowledge.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and luckily it's not that hard to figure out what's going on. All you have to do is listen to Alex Jones. And that was one of the things. Basically, there was a court hearing last Friday, and it was a decision between dismissing the case or allowing it to be converted into a different form of bankruptcy. Had it been converted, likely we would not be on air today. It would have, for Allington's purposes, shut down info Wars by this point, luckily, we went with the dismissal, which doesn't mean the case is dismissed completely. It just means that for the time being, it's back in the control of Alex Jones. We had a chief restructuring officer that had been there to basically help to guide the country the company through this bankruptcy process. He has now gone, he's been removed, so info Wars is back in the hands of Alex Jones, and we have I heard on his show today at least two months, possibly up to five or six months, that we'll be able to operate more or less without restriction. And it could be that if we get a good trustee and find a good buyer, Info Wars could continue into the future with a new owner, one that Alex trusts, then he would stay on. But last Friday was the hearing where basically everything Alex has been saying this whole time was proven to be true. There was witness testimony. What the judge said, I mean, the judge had to say, I'm not shutting info Wars down. You know, if you want me to shut them fours down, that's not what we do here. That's not what this process is for we don't shut down successful businesses.
Speaker 14: So, you know, everything that.
Speaker 13: Alex has been saying about them trying to shut us down, about the sort of subversion and manipulation and subterfuge that went on in the background, it all came out on Friday. Luckily, the case was dismissed, not meaning that it's over, but meaning that it goes into Alex's hands and we are back on air and we'll remain on air for at least two months, hopefully many many more.
Speaker 14: But that is the update. And you know the metaphor I use.
Speaker 13: It feels like we keep getting led up to the gallows to be hung and then they go, you know what, never mind, back to your cell.
Speaker 14: We'll do this again later. And it's like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 13: So we've just been in this in this whirlwind roller coaster of tragedy and triumph, and right now we're in a triumphase. But we don't get too comfortable in this phase right now. But yeah, thank god Info Wars is still on air for the time being.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank god.
Speaker 14: I know.
Speaker 1: Alex Jones said in the little intro that we need to pray for Trump multiple times a day.
Speaker 3: We need to pray for info Wars multiple times.
Speaker 1: A day as well, and I know the prayers are probably what helped get you through this. This yet another rough patch, right, but I'm so glad that you guys are surviving now for the time being. This is wonderful news. I hope that that trend continues, and I hope that info war survives. I know, whatever happens, you know, you guys will persist and be successful regardless.
Speaker 3: But I just think it's so sad too that really.
Speaker 1: You know, anyone saying things that the establishment doesn't like could be treated like this, and Alex has really been demonized in the eyes of the normies, most of which I'm sure probably couldn't even tell you what he did to be facing this one point five billion dollar lawsuit, which I think really just goes to show, you know, the massive level of brainwashing that has been hoisted upon the masses, right. I mean, most people are just totally clueless as to what is truly happening here, aren't.
Speaker 13: They, Right If they have any idea what Alex Jones is accused of doing or was convicted of doing, I mean, he wasn't even.
Speaker 14: It's it's all so far from reality.
Speaker 13: But even if they had an idea of what it was, it would be so far off the mark because all of this is, like I said, just so divorced from reality. But you know the fact that Alex Jones is on stage at TPUSA, I mean, this represents the monumental sea change that's happened in American politics, even just over the last eight years. This would have never happened in twenty sixteen. It probably wouldn't have happened in twenty twenty. But it's happening now, and it's happening because the culture has changed. You know, I went to a TPOSA event last year or the year before, and there wasn't a lot of talk about, you know, lowering taxes and small government and sort of the typical things you would expect of a conservative meetup like that. Instead, it's all we're fighting the globalists. They're trying you know, the poison shots, they're trying to shut down the food supply klaud Schwab World Economic form. I mean, Alex Jones has led this wave. He has been the tip of the spear. Info Wars has been the tip of the spear. So you know, sort of the mainstream conservative culture is finally catching up. But even if they took out Alex Jones right now and took him four Wars off the air right now, we've already done insurmountable damage to their entire narrative, their entire power structure. So it's really amazing to see sort of the mainstream embrace Alex Jones as he deserved to be embraced twenty years ago. You know, I'm glad they finally got around to it.
Speaker 1: I am so glad too. That's such a great point that you raise it. It really is incredible to see Alex Jones on the stage of to TPUSA events, something that I would have, you know, deemed very normy not long ago, and now it's just becoming mainstream information that everyone is like fully on board with at this point. So I'm so glad Alex has been so successful in his mission to awaken the masses. I think we are seeing that tie turn and it really is incredible. Harrison, while we brought here, I wanted to switch gears and get your thoughts on this article from the Atlantic. It says, my encounter with the fantasy Industrial complex online conspiracy there is turned me into CIA this article is real wacky and essentially calls anyone that diverts from the official narrative part of the fantasy industrial complex, when we actually know the opposite is more than likely true. But the official narrative is the imposed shared fantasy for the collective right.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 13: Frankly as a work of you know, comedy, it's a brilliant article.
Speaker 14: It is very funny.
Speaker 13: I mean literally, she's sitting there going, there's this fantasy realm out there, these conspiracies that I'm in the CIA and I'm trying to manipulate election.
Speaker 14: She's like, that's crazy.
Speaker 13: So yes, I was a member of the CIA for a little while, and yes I was running the Election Integrity Project where I was working with Stancer Sanford Internet Observatory to decide what was true and what was false and remove what we declared was false from the Internet. But it's still totally crazy. It's like, it's very funny. I mean even in just the first paragraphs she says something is ridiculous and then she admits that it's true. So a real masterpiece of propagandistic doublethink going on there. I recommend reading it, just don't be drinking anything, you know, when the milk will come out your nose.
Speaker 14: It's it's hilarious to see these.
Speaker 13: People trying to trying to say that, trying to both simultaneously admit what they're doing and claim it's not that big of a deal. But essentially the yeah, the Stanford Election Integrity Project or the Internet Observatory was behind a lot of the censorship that we saw over twenty twenty and all the way up until now. But finally they've been shut down because what they were doing was, in my opinion, in violation of the First Amendment pretty obviously as they were working hand in hand with the government. So yes, very funny article. Just whatever she says, just think the opposite and you'll be pretty close to the truth.
Speaker 3: Yes, very true.
Speaker 1: You know, with all the insanity happening today, we have to have some comedic reliefs.
Speaker 15: So.
Speaker 14: Courtesy of the CIA, Yes.
Speaker 3: Thank you CIA for the laughs. Harrison.
Speaker 1: We are almost out of time, but with the you know, future of info wars and everything going on, please let people know where they can find you and follow you guys for all of the wonderful work that you're doing over there.
Speaker 13: Well, thank goodness, We're back on x so you can follow us that at info Wars. You can follow Alex at Real Alex Jones. You can follow me at Harriston H.
Speaker 14: Smith.
Speaker 13: I do American Journal each and every weekday morning eight two eleven am on band dot Video and InfoWars dot Com Forward Slash Show, and we will be there for as long as they'll let us be there. We're going down with the ship. We just keep floating. It's it's crazy.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 1: Well, keep up all the great work and thank you so much for joining us today.
Speaker 11: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next with the election in November, it's a race before time for the Biden regime to deal with the border crisis. We'll be right back in just two minutes to discuss the latest.
Speaker 2: Stay with us.
Speaker 16: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to oa in Live. OAN Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and the international headlines. And the best part is OAN Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible on unbiased reporting one American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and stay informed.
Speaker 9: You know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are.
Speaker 12: Available for free at oann dot com.
Speaker 9: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting onn dot com. Stay informed, visit oann dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts and mugs.
Speaker 12: They're super cute. You're probably going to want.
Speaker 3: Some welcome back.
Speaker 1: With the election in November, it's a race before time for the Biden regime to deal with the border crisis, and of course the race is not to secure the border, but to secure legal status for as many of the sixteen million illegals that they brought here as possible. The new mass amnesty plan being rolled out by the Biden regime for hundreds of thousands of illegals take a listen and new This.
Speaker 17: Morning, multiple sources familiar with the White House's plans tell NBC News that President Biden is set to take executive action as early as Tuesday to protect hundreds of thousands of undocumented spouses of US citizens from deportation.
Speaker 3: What kind of ninety day fiance American nightmare? Is this? Being referred to as the Parole in Place plan.
Speaker 1: It allows for illegal alien spouses to receive work permits, deportation protections, and yes, a pathway to citizenship. Gee, I feel like I need to get a parole granted from the insane asylum that is America.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 1: Joining us out to discussed is Gabriellekaccia, Media correspondent powered by Draino Media. Gabby, thanks so much for being back with us. It's great to see you, Allison, thank you, great to be back. Thank you well, Gabby. I guess you know we knew this was coming right, that they would find really any way possible to give legal status to illegals. But give us your thoughts on this latest scheme.
Speaker 5: Oh, my first thoughts are just shameless plug. You definitely you stole my joke. That was the first thing I thought about ninety day fiance. It makes complete sense to me when you look at the numbers, about over one million illegal immigrants are actually married to US citizens. So this, to me is just making sure that at least one point one million illegals vote for Joe Biden. Now, on top of this, the only good news I could afford you and your viewers is, prior to being here with Drino Media, I did work at the White House, and I did oversee executive orders and legislation that the President it would be bound to signing to include something like the border wall.
Speaker 18: Sorry, well I wish the.
Speaker 5: Border wall, right, but down at the border who can come in and out and also at the northern border. And so I can at least say for now, yes, maybe there is a chance that something comes out Tuesday, But as it stands per my sources, there is not any order that will be released at least by tomorrow. So at least we have twenty four hours of potential sanity. But I mean, this is just really you know, it's disappointing, exactly what you said. It's election season. It makes sense not to mention you think about those that are working down at the border. There was a memo, an internal memo by DHS in which they were unable to even understand what they had to do with that new quota that Biden had put out, where it was about twenty five hundred I think was the cap.
Speaker 18: For the southern border.
Speaker 5: Once it goes over that twenty five hundred, then these folks are going to be put back into Mexico, not even the border, not even the country of origination, so they could be from Guatemala, Honduras, whatever it may be, and they're gonna get kicked on over to just Mexico because the border patrol doesn't even know really where to put them, and these countries don't don't even want these criminals back.
Speaker 18: So this is a failed attempt in my opinion, And why care now? Why care now?
Speaker 3: At the end of the term.
Speaker 18: You know, writing is on the wall, so you know it, you know your viewers know it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it's so clear what's happening here, and it's just disgraceful of course too.
Speaker 3: You know, while they're here, they might as well vote too.
Speaker 19: Right.
Speaker 1: In fact, the New York Post is reporting how they're getting voter registration cars. Now, welfare offices and more agencies in forty nine states are offering voter registration forms with no requirement for proof of citizenship.
Speaker 3: Now, the GOP is trying to get.
Speaker 1: Their voter security bill passed, but I don't know by that time the fix might already be in.
Speaker 3: What do you think, Gabby?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Allison, See, this is why it's not even trying to gas you up at all for any of those young viewers listening and know that term.
Speaker 18: All I'm saying is that you are absolutely correct.
Speaker 5: At this point. Does it really matter what legislation is getting passed? In my mind, no, I think the failure of our own party, the conservative movement, and then certainly those on the left and the right that sit on Capitol Hill and work for US Americans. There's been a problem brewing since early two thousand, I say as early as Bush because we have illegal immigrants that have been able to obtain to be able to obtain driver's licensees.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 5: I can't even speak these days that are so overwhelmed and sweating all the time based on what's going on at our own country.
Speaker 18: But really, so yeah, it's it's absolutely horrible.
Speaker 3: So Bush did it?
Speaker 18: Obama?
Speaker 5: The most states that actually offered without any proof of identification, without any proof of paying taxes, anything of that nature, illegal immigrants have been able to get said driver's license for example, right, Not that you need that at all to even vote to begin with these days, apparently, but just saying that that has been brewing for a very long time. An influx, certainly during Obama two thousand and nine to twenty seventeen is the most that we've ever seen any states. It's near a quarter, right, Ah, the wait about nineteen twenty states that allow this at this point. So whether this gets passed or not, there's going to be I mean, even in New York.
Speaker 18: You know, I fled to Florida for a reason. I go to New York.
Speaker 5: I can say I'm anybody, and no one cares what who I am or what I'm voting for, as long as you know I'm maybe voting for Joe Biden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's what That's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: And it really is just amazing that this is what it has devolved into But the fact is America is literally being turned into a third world country. Now, to further prove that, I have a clip of Boston's Logan Airport for us to watch. So let's roll that and then we will come right back to you.
Speaker 3: This is sickening.
Speaker 1: I guess our airports are now just illegal alien encampments. But I mean, what are your thoughts on this? How many of these people are terrorists or rapists or child traffickers. I mean, how is this even allowed?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's allowed, I'll tell you because Mayor WU of Boston is absolutely nuts.
Speaker 18: I don't know if you've.
Speaker 5: Caught it or your viewers have heard this, but about two weeks ago she had a hearing in which she was going over the next fiscal year cycle on their budgeting, and in their budget, in her proposed budget, she includes allowing illegal immigrants and children. I think I believe it was as young as twelve or thirteen would actually be able to have a say I know what the budget would look like for the city of Boston. So that's why Logan Airport's looking like that. That's a you know, I know, Allison, thank you for laughing. I know it's like you gotta laugh A Rye does this. It's either way, it's the same thing. But that is the reason for the season, election season, and people like Mayor Wu and unfortunately Massachusetts, my goodness, you have legislatures and that that are so liberal and this is what happens.
Speaker 18: This is what happens.
Speaker 1: It is just devastating.
Speaker 3: I don't know how else to describe it. I don't know how anyone is coming with this.
Speaker 1: I don't know how anyone is on board with what's happening when it's literally right in front of our eyes. You can't even avoid it or look the other way anymore. Like this is coming for us at every angle, and it just disgusts me. I guess while we're on the topic of third world conditions, we have to talk Cammi Fournia. Of course, I have a disastrous clip of the latest conditions here, so let's roll that and then we'll come back to discuss. I mean, how much more evidence do people need? The Democrats are clearly literally destroying America. It's decaying before our eyes. I mean, do we even have a country if we have another four years of the current leadership?
Speaker 18: No, Alison, not at all.
Speaker 5: I mean This is the exact direct result of having, you know, like California policies in which those that are DACA immigrants, if you want to call them, that shore that are able to actually join the police force in some capacity.
Speaker 18: I mean, that's absolutely nuts. So there you go, there's a direct result.
Speaker 5: And I want to go back to the point where you make you say, this looks like a third world country. I've said this before and I'll say it again. It's ironic to me that a country, a third world country like Botswana, Okay, they refuse to have illegal immigrants, criminals, specific criminals from the UK. They tried, the UK tried to dump those illegal immigrants to Botswan, and the Botswana president, to his credit, so we got too many problems and we can't afford to add more criminals to our list. So why is it that third world countries are actually showing up and we, as a first world diplomacy can't even catch up. You know, we're working backwards at this point, and it's very unfortunate. And the numbers do speak for themselves. I mean you even look at something like Chinese nationals, I mean they've increased eight thousand percent since twenty twenty one for now in fiscal year twenty twenty four, and we're not even.
Speaker 18: Done yet, so I can't imagine what this is going to look like.
Speaker 5: And again it's because of people like Gavin Newsom in California who roll out the red carpet for the CCP like he did back a few months ago, and he admitted to it. And so it's just that awkward transparency that we're living in a clown world. And you know, I wonder, I don't know, Alison, you probably could speak to this a lot more.
Speaker 18: Being in California. Do these people just feel complete.
Speaker 5: Hopeless, like they're you know, you have these families that have been in government for so long and they just start doing what they're doing and this is the direct result.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is amazing to me.
Speaker 1: I try to have conversations with people organically on the streets as often as I can.
Speaker 3: They sort of gauge where people are. It's amazing to me that there's still so many people who just don't get it yet. And I'm like, what more needs to happen?
Speaker 1: Do you need to have an illegal alien just come through your front door and try to, you know, spend.
Speaker 3: A night with you?
Speaker 1: I don't know what people need to see, but that will happen and inevitably. If it is happening to people, it is it is. Yeah, it's only going to get worse, that's a fact. I hope people will wake up before it is too late. Gabby, we are all out of time for today. Thank you so much for your time and your amazing information. I always appreciate having you on.
Speaker 18: Absolutely I feel the same way.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Take care.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, President Trump shares his plans to fight the woke agenda and the nefarious forces who have turned the education system into the indoctrination system. We'll be right back in just two minutes. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 16: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OA in Live. OA and Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to oann dot com to easily, So sign up for OAN Live and stay informed.
Speaker 12: Question for you, what.
Speaker 9: Is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search FORAAN.
Speaker 12: Enjoy all the.
Speaker 9: Great programming offered by OANN, including my show in Focus. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion, and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of cancelation.
Speaker 3: I'm President Trump.
Speaker 1: Took center stage and delivered an impactful speech to the cheering crowd at the People's Convention. He covered many topics, but one I found particularly interesting was his plans for public education. Let's take a look at what he had to say.
Speaker 10: In day one, I was sign a new executive order to cut federal funding for any school, pushing critical race theory, transgender and sanity, and other inappropriate racial, sexual, or political content onto the lives of our children.
Speaker 1: As we know, the education system quite literally turn into state indoctrination camps. It's crucial that the next president is a man with a plan who will transform the government departments that have been inverted back into what our forefathers had intended. Joining is now executive director of the Standing for Freedom Center, Ryan Health and Buying.
Speaker 3: Ryan, thanks so much for being back with us.
Speaker 19: It's great to see you, Hey, great to beyond with you as always, Allison.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Ryan. Well, I would love to know your thing.
Speaker 1: What do you make of President Trump's remarks about the education system? This sounds like a great plan, if I say so myself.
Speaker 19: Yeah, see, I would just say twenty years ago, if you played these kinds of speeches, everyone would agree. This is a no brainer. We all agree. What are you talking about? Mask mandates, vaccine mandates. This is crazy talk men and women's restrooms and women's sports. This is ridiculous. But this is where we are in twenty twenty four, and what we're seeing, by contrast, is not just two different kinds of governing philosophies, within the same kind of ecosphere. Instead, we're seeing two entirely different forms of government and governance. So it is crazy, by contrast to see, you know, the sharp distinction between President Trump and the direction he wants to move this country in and President Biden and the way we are currently. So look, this is it's a mess in education right now. Rudy Dushka said years ago, this was the long march to the institutions. Most of the institutions we see today are not education based institutions. They're not schools anymore. They're in doctrination centers, and they are stealing the minds of America's youth from their parents. And it is scary to see the direction we're headed in. The contrast could not be clear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the contrast is blatantly apparent, and I think it just boils down.
Speaker 3: Really to good versus evil.
Speaker 1: At this point, it is amazing that a lot of the stuff has been able to fly and get by, and the parents are now endorsing a lot of this degeneracy when, like you said, just a matter of what five ten, not.
Speaker 3: Even twenty years ago, it was just you know, common sense.
Speaker 1: So yes, we desperately need a good leader back in office soon. Ryan, Something that is very disheartening is this recent story that actually recently happened out of Huntington Beach Middle School where a boy was reportedly expelled from school for allegedly violating the school's Christian code of conduct over his patriotic speech.
Speaker 3: Ryan, what do you make of this story?
Speaker 1: I mean, shot, shouldn't children be allowed to express their opinions since you know, the liberals get to, you know, force their agenda down everyone's throat.
Speaker 3: What about the conservative children?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 19: I agree that we should be, especially among Christian schools, we should be fostering free speech.
Speaker 14: Now.
Speaker 19: I cannot address the particulars of the contents of that speech. I'm sure they're well meaning and good, I think though in general, there is a cautionary warning that I would say to most parents out there, just because it is Christian in name, it could be Christian only in name only, and we be careful of that. Some of the biggest lap dogs of the left and even in big government are even those who carry the name Christian. So you have to be absolutely careful, and you have to vet these schools. But we do need a biblical standard and a biblical apologetic for understanding patriotism. And that's biblical citizenship to understand that we are stewarding our responsibility before God first and then also holding government accountable. And we have to teach that to our children and our children's children and pass along the faith to the next generation. And it is good to have a Christian code of conduct and a Christian code of ethics for how we do political engagement. We do that here at Liberty University quite well. But not everyone shares the same understanding. Some just want to kowtow to the left, and they would rather because it's easier to scold their own children than it is to actually confront the powers that be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're definitely right about that. It's sad that we've seen such this massive weakening in everyone really parents do where they're just afraid to confront the root of the issue here. So I don't know, it's sad to see. Hopefully parents continue to wake up and stand up. Ryan, there is another story I want to get your thoughts on over. New York High School will no longer require it students to pass the Regent's exam to graduate under a new plan. I thought no student left behind was bad, But this sounds like we are just continuing to lower the standard. But I guess you know, that is exactly what the establishment wants, right a population smart enough to just follow orders and that's it, not think for themselves or anything.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on this.
Speaker 19: Well, I think this is this is the white flag of surrender. This is the moment when New York Education is tipping their their hat, their hand to the reality that this is no longer about education any longer. The question is, what is it about if they are no longer about holding to certain standards. This isn't just about holding students accountable, Let's be honest. It's about holding teachers, educators, superintendents, principles, school systems accountable to their own standards and at the end of the year. At the end of the year, that is not only a report card on that student's achievement, but on the teachers that tried to prepare them for those tests. So I think that we need these tests in place because that shows us how education is performing over time. The fact that they are waving the white flag of surrender should signal doom to everyone. This is, you know, this is basically New York giving up on education because they no longer want to perform and be held accountable to any kind of standard. This is about education shifting from what it traditionally used to be to being about indoctrination.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: And unfortunately, we've seen, you know, many stories of this happening. This is just the latest and it just really makes me fear for the future for the children's sake. You know, what do we have if we just have a population of uneducated people who have been manipulated basically by the government. It's just so sad to see this. I hope that we can make so much eaga change there. But while we were talking about the devastating activity happening in schools, I have another one for you. Over in Cammifournia, the Senate approved a ban on schools notifying parents of their child's pronoun change. Now, the radical left claims the goal is to protect students whose safety could be threatened if they, you know, live in unwelcoming households. But I mean, shouldn't every parent know what's happening here?
Speaker 14: One hundred percent?
Speaker 19: And it does scare me that you have policy makers that are elected in California that would want to wedge children between them and their parents, that they would want to come between them that at the end of the day, the real, the real danger to these young children are what their parents. This is absolutely ridiculous, But this is the kind of thing that a culture revolution needs. This is the kind of thing that Malcedong needs. This is the kind of thing that Joseph Stalin needed. You have to put the youngest generation against the oldest generation. You have to have a wedge issue to drive between essentially parents and their children, and that's what they're trying to do. I don't think that this kind of legislation, this kind of policy will ultimately stand. I don't think it can work in California. There are many people, irrespective of party, Democrat, Republican, doesn't matter, there are parents that are not on board with this kind of agenda. When you come after anyone's kids, it is game over for that person.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, parents must stand strong on this. So on that note, I actually want to end on some good news. Thankfully, parents of Westchester County kids against preferred pronouns are suing the school district over infringement of the first Amendment. But I mean, haven't we had this discussion already, Ryan, You can't force people to say a word.
Speaker 3: Why are they revisiting this again.
Speaker 19: I think it's important, though, to go beyond just religious liberty discrimination. So as a Christian, I'll just say, you know, I don't want anyone coming between me and my faith. But there are other people that have conscientious objections. They don't want to always base it on religion, and it is on free speech right.
Speaker 14: So at the end of the day, this.
Speaker 19: Is an American principle, this is an American value, and we have to hold true to it. So yes, I think parents need to push back. The problem is right now with Department of Education. They want to push forward an agenda that came out of the ruling at Bostock, which was Title seven, but they want to push that into education further. So I think it is important that parents push back. I think it's important that they continue to promote free speech, and we need the Court to continue to clarify that free speech is the pre eminent right in this country. It came first for a reason.
Speaker 3: Absolutely aimen too that I love it.
Speaker 14: Ryan.
Speaker 1: We are all out of time for today, Thank you, so much for joining us, and thank you so much for your insight.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it.
Speaker 19: Thank you, Allison.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Hollywood celebrities are run cover for the establishment. How much do you think can they get paid for that gig? I'll tell you my thoughts right up at the brain.
Speaker 16: For all of our viewers asking where One American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OAN Live. Oan Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OAN live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to OANN dot com to easily sign up for OAN live and stay informed.
Speaker 9: Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free.
Speaker 12: At ONN dot com.
Speaker 9: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay Informed visit ONN dot com, and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats and mugs.
Speaker 12: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some question for you.
Speaker 9: What is Roku, Apple TV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to live stream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device. Simply go to the app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O and N, including My show in Focus.
Speaker 1: Welcome Mack in case you missed it, which hopefully did. The seventy seventh Tony Awards took place this past Sunday. The annual event, which recognizes and honors a bunch of liberal theater nerds for participating in the latest Broadway productions propped up by a bunch of New York elites, got even less.
Speaker 3: Interesting when Hillary Clinton showed up.
Speaker 1: Of course, she used her time on stage to make an election year pitch.
Speaker 3: Let's take a listen to what she is to say.
Speaker 20: I have stood on a lot of stages, but this is very special, and I know a little bit about how hard it is to make change.
Speaker 3: So I'm extremely.
Speaker 15: Proud of this original American musical by Shana Taub, now two.
Speaker 3: Time Tony winner. And of course it is about.
Speaker 15: Some American originals, the suffragists who fought so valiantly for so long to give women in our country the right to vote.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sorry, Hill, giving women the right to vote is where it went all wrong. I mean, look at what's now resulted since you and all of your liberal feminists thought.
Speaker 3: It was so important to fight for women's rights.
Speaker 1: Now we've got men voluntarily castrating themselves so they can identify as women, and real women identifying as boss babes whose only priorities are racking up abortions while climbing the corporate ladder, all of which is perpetuating the vicious liberal cycle and contributing to the dwindling birth rates. Let's not forget that, you know, allowing women to vote in the first place is actually now in turn taking away the right for all of us to vote, seeing as we are inevitably going to be living under a communist regime so.
Speaker 3: Long as the current trend continues.
Speaker 1: Speaking of which, did you hear? The Democrats held a fundraiser over the weekend. Featured was the puppet himself, Joe Biden. Joe Biden's puppet master, Barack Hussein Obama, of course, along with several other actors, including Julia Roberts and George Clooney, just to name a few. Now, allegedly, the fundraiser raked in twenty eight million dollars, which apparently is a record for Democrats, but it doesn't really seem like much when you consider Trump amassed fifty million in one night and three hundred million in one weekend. But the real highlight of the fundraiser was the meander in chief's grand exit offstage. As you can see Sleepy Joe from up on stage yet again before Obama had to come to the rescue. Yeah, I'm sorry, but a real leader doesn't need someone to take his hand and walk him off stage. This is just so cringe and so embarrassing. But just when I thought the fundraiser couldn't get any worse, I discovered that Jack Black was also in attendance. Let's take a listen to some of what this nimrod had to say.
Speaker 21: When the president wins in November, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get a sweet shout out in his victory speech for what I gave up to be here, Because when democracy is at stake, Jack Black answers the call, mister President.
Speaker 13: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: You believe Jack Black still thinks he lives in a democracy.
Speaker 3: This fool obviously has no.
Speaker 1: Idea what he's talking about, and I would actually be shocked if any true American cared it all about the overweight loser and what he had to say, or.
Speaker 3: Who he's voting for for that matter.
Speaker 1: It all just goes to show how absolutely out of touch these Hollywood liberals are.
Speaker 3: They're so stuck in their own political bubbles of ignorance.
Speaker 1: And have zero clue as to what the average American has been forced to endure under Joe Biden's tyrannical rule. In fact, this next story from the Weekend reinforces that point ever so perfectly. Let's turn out to Chuck Schumer, who's getting grilled literally for his ridiculously embarrassing.
Speaker 3: Father's Day post.
Speaker 1: As you can see, he posted this rather terrifying photo to x along with the caption quote, our family has lived in an apartment building for all our years, but my daughter and her wife just bought a house with a backyard, and for the first time, we're having a barbecue with hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill.
Speaker 3: Happy Father's Day.
Speaker 1: Wow, Big yikes, there is this not picture perfect proof that everything from the Democrats is just a blatant lie. I mean, first off, I love the fact that he's tried to relate to us, saying he couldn't grill because he lived in an apartment like the vast majority of Americans who are barely scraping by in Biden's America. Right, I mean, I guess he conveniently left out the part where he's one of the wealthiest members of the US Senate with an estimated net worth of seventy million dollars. So yeah, sorry, Chucky, I don't think anyone's really buying a SOB story. Second, who wants to tell this guy that is gas stove that he's cooking on is contributing to climate change? Oh yeah, but I guess once again, you know, it's rules for thee but not for me. And third point I would like to make is we have to address the content of what particularly is being cooked on this girl. Take a look zoom in raw cheese on a raw beef patty. I mean, has this privileged liberal ever actually cooked anything ever in his life?
Speaker 3: The photo just speaks for itself.
Speaker 1: Peak liberalism truly is put cheese on a Robbief Patty. I mean, come to think of it, that is actually a great metaphor for Congress as a whole. You know, if you don't laugh, you might cry. All of the lizards who refuse to acknowledge real science and biological truths cause playing as relatable humans on Father's Day.
Speaker 3: The good news is true.
Speaker 1: American patriots aren't buy it, and we are fed up with their phony charade. There's a reason why all these posts gets massively ratioed on social media. So I'd encourage everyone to keep up the good work, continue showing them what we really think. If you'd like to give me any feedback, feel free to shoot me an email at and focus at onn dot com. Thank you so much for all of your support. I truly appreciate it. I will see you back tomorrow and God bless.
Speaker 16: For all of our viewers asking where what American News is heading in the future, we'd like to introduce you to OA in Live. OA in Live is the best way to stay up to date on all of the hard hitting, straight shooting national and international headlines. And the best part is OA in Live is only four ninety nine per month. All of the credible, honest, unbiased reporting One American News offers at a fraction of the cost of cable. Just go to OANN dot com to easily sign up for OAN Live and stay informed.
Speaker 9: If your cable provider doesn't offer One American News Network, please call them up and kindly demand that they carry OANN. You're the customer, and without your feedback, your cable provider will not know that there's strong demand for One American News Network. Please call your cable company today and kindly demand that they add OANN to their channel lineup. Do you know that One American News Network has launched a twenty four to seven Twitter like social media replacement. It's called free Talk forty five. Why is it branded free Talk forty five. Well, it's free talk because we won't center you for expressing an opinion and forty five because it's a lucky number. Join us at free Talk forty five and express yourself with no fear of canceling. Video clips from my program and other talk shows offered by One American News Network are available for free at.
Speaker 12: O and N dot com.
Speaker 9: You can also enjoy the latest breaking news videos by visiting ONN dot com. Stay informed visit onn dot com and if you want to show your support for One America News Network, visit our online store for the latest shirts, hats, and mugs.
Speaker 12: They're super cute. You're probably gonna want some.
Speaker 9: Question for you What is Roku, AppleTV, and Amazon fireTV all have in common? The answer is that all three platforms offer you the ability to livestream One America News Network from your Roku, Apple TV or Amazon fireTV device.
Speaker 12: Simply go to
Speaker 9: The app store and search for an enjoy all the great programming offered by O n N, including my show in Focus