Speaker 1: This is a clip from the Quantum Guide show. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms. As many of you know, I bounce back and forth from well two very interesting areas, very different, but both very unique. One is the Uinna Basin of Utah, a property that shares a fence line with the old Bigelow Ranch or what's known as the utah Ufo Ranch. And Las Vegas, Nevada, which at first Las Vegas, Nevada sounds like, oh, a place where you can go and engage in debauchery, but there is an underlying component to Las Vegas, Nevada. It is in essence sort of a hotbed for breakaway civilization. It is a place that's extremely unique in our country because of the proximity to base, military components, unnamed aerospace facilities and everything else you can imagine from a governmental intelligence standpoint, and soon it will also be the only place to have a spaceport that is not military and nature but privately funded. So it's a speculative area, but it's also on a higher vibrational level when it comes to this breakaway civilization theory. And for those who are unfamiliar there's a few different breakaway civilization theories. A lot of those come from science fiction. Specifically, these elites, or as you like to call them, and I enjoy that term, the parasite class, or secret societies or remnants of ancient advanced civilizations potentially like Atlantis, that operate behind the scenes, and they don't have to high much because what they're hiding is stuff that the common people don't believe in any way. And I've seen that in Las Vegas. You can hide things in plain sight and people don't notice.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm mm hmm. Yep. I would agree with that too. Another thing that is totally fiction science fiction. There's a series I believe on Prime that's made from the video game called Oh my gosh, it just it just left my mind. Oh my gosh. Oh. If anyone knows put it in the chat, I'm sorry, guys, I'm getting old. What's it called Fallout? It's called Fallout. It's based on the game called Fallout Las Vegas and what and and And it's very disturbing because so much what's featured in that series, specially season two, is not that far off from what we speculate might be happening. In this world. But I was thinking, you know, all these people that go down into these underground utopia you know, and they're down there for a while. When they come up, what they expect and what they're going to get may not be the same thing. So not saying I wish them evil, not at all, but I'm just saying I thought that series was wow, very interesting. Lots of things that we've speculated about are in that. I don't know, have you seen Fallout on Ryan.
Speaker 1: I quite enjoyed it, and I like that it talked about, you know how this fringe idea of people who can afford it being spared in these end of times events. You know, it's it's a very real thing. All you have to do is look up Mark Zuckerberg's base that he's building, or just recently, the idea was theorized and Elon Musk, without batting an eye, agreed to it for a high speed maglev train from Las Vegas to Reno, and he said, yeah, we can get this done, you know, lickety split really quick. I think it went six hundred miles an hour. So this is interesting because, as you mentioned Mars before, I knew the previous Mars expert. I say previous because Elon Musk is very much the breakaway, breakout superstar when it comes to Mars now, but the previous top chief head scientist having to do with Mars with NASA, and what he told me is that we know a lot more than they're letting it out, and they didn't like the idea that this kind of at the time very impulsive, energetic recluse space cowboy is how he was described to me. Elon Musk was coming on the scene because it was very likely that he was going to let some of this stuff slip out. So I don't know if he has or not, but he's someone who would be very much aware of the suppressed technology and the fringe ideas we're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know what, Ryan, let's talk about the missing money. Let's talk about the missing money. How many audits now? How many years in a row has the military budget been audited and they can't account for I probably would get it wrong. Do you have any idea how much.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely ridiculous? Best case scenario seventy five percent is missing. Worst case scenario I've heard it's eighty five percent and above. And this is without taking on the possibility of black budget pentagon projects. So that's a whole other rabbit hole. So when you're able to basically take that money and spend seventy I mean, just imagine. Taxes are horrible, but just imagine doing your taxes and on the first line you say, hey, seventy five percent of this, I have no idea what's going on? That is what our military does. And nobody bats and I or says a word.
Speaker 3: Mm yeah, oh, Denise, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: You did not have to do that. I appreciate you very much all the work you do to help my channel to be successful. But thank you, thank you, very very kind of you, very generous. Thank you. Now, for those who aren't familiar with the money, Ryan, seventy five percent of what how much money are we actually talking about here?
Speaker 1: If you take the military expense budget, which I don't know what it is off the top of my head. I heard timber Chet discussing he was infuriated because a lot of this enters into the category of technologies that are beyond public knowledge. In other words, the things we're talking about, the hidden possibility or presence that they are operating secret, underground bases, underwater facilities, even off world locations. And the easiest way to fund those projects, if you're not using black budget money, which they have a ton of, is to control and influence the mainstream military budget and basically manipulate some of that money into these projects and not have to explain themselves at all because at a certain level they just say, you don't have a need to know, and that's that.
Speaker 2: M yep. So let's talk about some of these underground I know some of them are what they call dumbs under help me out here, Ryan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, deep underground military bases.
Speaker 2: Thank you. So there's those and that apparently they you can't even see them from the surface, but there's all like a little shit or something. You go in and the floor drops out, and you end up going down many, many, many levels, and apparently each level has a different thing going on that they don't want us to know about. And I believe that includes genetic experiments. It could possibly include ets captured or working with the government, many many levels below the ground. Then we have.
Speaker 3: The Then we have the I guess you would you would call them, well, I guess they're still deep underground habitats that people some of them are like whole city, and some of them are just people who can afford it and have property or building like little bit fancy bomb shelters and things like that. Apparently there is a transport system, an anti graph or anti gravitic system that's very fast, that can shoot people from one area to another. So there's military applications, there's domestic or you know, society applications. How big, who knows, But according to some people, like for instance, the missing for one one guy.
Speaker 2: He put a map of he put a map of all the hotspots for the missing people, and then he put a map superimposed it