Speaker 1: The arranging fires in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: What happens next, first becoming an even federal happens here fifty five KRS the.
Speaker 1: Talk station Filo five fifty five KRC, the talk station at the election day end. If your wait for election day, hopefully won't see arm again.
Speaker 3: Soon will.
Speaker 1: The vacation vot da voter da, voter die. We're taking this back to the Obama campaign, an't we coming back a few years on that one. Joe's Tracker, executive producer. Thank you Joe for doing what you do. Brian Thomas right here, host of the fifty five KRC Morning Show, welcoming phone calls, of course I always do and enjoy speaking with the listeners. Five point three seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three Taco with pound five fifty on AT and t vones and stick around all morning. Got a few guests lined up here on election Day. Actually, I'm really looking forward to hearing from folks about the voter turnout at the polls. Actually more interested than I think I ever have been. I know, just a quick line of side view of the lines outside of polls isn't necessarily an indicator but there have been years when we've had really high voter turnout and in some years where people say, well not many people here. And given all of the early voting that has taken place, record numbers of people early voting, voting in person at the boards of elections are mailing in ballots of course this year a lot more opportunities to do that across the country. It's going to be interesting to see what the polls reflect and I will strongly encourage you to go vote today. If you have not voted early, it's going to be a squeaker I suggest nod the We're reluctant to even look at the polls this morning anyway. What's coming up in the fifty five Garce Morning Shows seven thirty we have Tom Haggart orn Empower You seminar. November seventh is the day for the seminar. What day is today anyway? A selection day? Brian? Anyway? Thursday? Tom hagger The role oil plays in our lives, Well, you can go on for hours and hours and hours about that. For you'd Greta Thunberg's out there. I think we should quit extracting oil from the ground. What are you going to put your water in plastics. One obvious benefit of using petroleum products the idea of plastics now not necessarily saying plastics are without evil, but in terms of the how much better they are than glass. You think about the weight of glass when I was a kid was interesting. That's when they started phasing in plastics more and more for you know, bottles of oil and other things like orange juice at the grocery store. I remember when we used to have Actually, I remember the days of a milkman. Yeah, and they bring those glass bottles and milk and put them in the milk box outside the house. Yes, I'm that old anyway, Glass very heavy transportation costs have gone down dramatically because of the use of plastics. Just one tiny, eensy weensy little role that oil plays in our daily lives. Plus, I like to be able to fill my gas tank up. Gasoline's wonderful thing. It takes me five minutes fill my tank. I can go for three hundred and forty miles in my car and I don't have to worry about my car catching on fire and needing five hundred thousand gallons of water to put it out. Yes, another shot against EV's from me inside scoop it Breit Barton is it is Tuesday, Bright bart financial letter and co author of Breitbart Business Digest, The Return of John Carney. He'll be talking about the election winner and the economy, the Daniel Davis Deep Die. We do this on Tuesdays at eight thirty when he's not a vacation like he was last week. Today, Daniel Davis returns to talk about North Korea joining the fight with Russia. I knew he was going to want to talk about that. Also the frightening reality that Ukraine's planning on using long range weapons or longer range weapons to well blow up the North Korean forces that are gathering in Russia. World War three Jesuise election winner and foreign policy. Daniel Davis is going to take a stab at that, and I have absolutely no idea where he's going to go on that. Of course, world leaders around the world are paying close attention to the election. By all accounts, in terms of our internal intelligence, they're suggesting the Russians want Trump to win, China want Kamala Harris to win, and if China has its designs on Taiwan and they want Kamala Harris to win. I think you can conclude that the largest threat that we face in the globe, which is the Chinese Communist Party, they want the weak or of the two, that would be Kamala Harris. How would Kamala Harris react to the invasion of Taiwan? Somebody answer that question? Do you think she start laughing? Joe the cackle. And finally Steve from the USA installation is going to join the program to remind us yet again on the importance of insulating your home. That'll be at the tail end of the program again. I welcome your phone calls. All right, so let's see here. Not quite sure where to go. There was two points that were made or observations sort of large scale observations about this election, and one of them from David Storm who pointed out, and I think I agree with him largely election really about a referendum about whether experts should run things or we the people run things things. And he points out experts and the transnational elite amount to the same thing people who create the narrative that can convince people that masks work, that schools should be closed, the experimental vaccine should be universally mandated, bureaucracts should run the world. The people who will look at a mother who can't afford groceries and insist the economy is excellent. They tell us the border secure, crime is down, that the evidence before your eyes is wrong because they have statistics that we should believe instead of experience. In his conclusion, it's a strong statement, but there's something to be said about those experts hate us because we don't believe them. We question them. Dissent isn't allowed. If you think for yourself you're a bitter clinger, a deplorable fascist, Nazi, or garbage or anti American Americans should comply. We should watch Morning Joe of the View, listen to moronic celebrities because well, they've been given the talking points from Ah the experts. They lie, commit hoaxes, engage in brainwashing campaigns over taxes, ban things we want, going back to my ev points, force us to buy things we don't want to buy, tell us not to eat meat the truth is misinformation, and weaponize our credulous neighbors against us. And he draws over the irony as the left hates liberal Americans about as much as they hate us on the conservative side, of the Ledger. They pat them on the head, work them up, applaud the temper tantrums, and value their votes. But you don't hoax your friends, you don't dump illegal aliens in their neighborhoods. You don't deny their children a chance at a decent education. And at the head of the Chicago Teachers Union sends her kid to a private school. Ah, she has contempt for the people she claims to love. I really enjoyed that point. One of the reasons I was kind of quoting from his article. That's the kind of hypocrisy that we face all the time from the left. Many liberals have worked up into a frenzy over Trump, just as they were over COVID. They trust, for some reason, the decency and veracity of people who are in positions of influence. I can't believe that they're so called experts or elites or leaders, whatever you want to call them, should would perpetuate hoaxes. So they live in a bizarro world where Trump will send Sealed Team six out to kill them. We can and should blame the particular people for their bad actions, but ultimately their sin is trusting the people who lie to them. Someone wrote, I believe it was me useful idiots underneath that point, they became terrified of COVID and did what they were told. They believe Trump is Hitler and are doing what they think is necessary to stop them. They've been made insane. Root of the problem is that transnational leader run things control the media hate you and me. They say it often enough, although they refrain from admitting that they hate. All the proles, trust me, academics, novelist, bureaucrats, Fortune, five hundred CEOs, and all those nonprofit leaders aren't staying up at night worried about the plight of ordinary Americans. They're spending too much time funding the United Nations, building DEI bureaucracies and censorship organizations, and laughing all the way to the bank as we suffer. Watch any discussion at a World Economic Forum conference. The world leaders and businessmen gather to discuss what they plan to do with us and make clear their contempt for us. It's not even hidden, just as the attacks on us as garbage are right out of there in the open. Real question the election is simple, do you want leaders who hate you or leaders who are fighting for you? Legitimate point and pivoting over to similar comments and conclusions by the more articulate William mcgern. The unpopular record of the Biden administration certainly has made mister Trump a more plausible candidate, but his campaign has also benefited from a constant stream of snide and disdainful anti Trump news articles, television panels, declarations by so called political experts. The member of these elites from maga hat wearing voters is this your condescension comes through loud and clear. Trump supporters have mostly reacted with humor because they aren't as self serious as their self appointed betters. Again, this began with missus Clinton. The deplorables themselves happily embraced the label. We saw it again last week after the press made a huge stink over Comedian's idiotic crack about Puerto Rico being a floating island of garbage, then covered for President Biden when he repeated this slur by saying Rump supporters were the only garbage he could see. The gaff launched a thousand memes as Republicans started dressing up in garbage bags, and Trump himself addressed rally wearing a reflective So maybe what Americans who vote for Trump or saying is they don't believe the whole lot of you. The press that created a narrative of nonexistent Russian collusion, the scientists and health experts who misled us about COVID. The fifty one former intelligence officials who released his statement three weeks before the twenty twenty elections saying Hunter Biden's laptop had the classic earmarks of Russian information operation. The federal and state prosecutors he tried to kill the former president's reelection by piling up criminal indictments. The FBI that lied to the Foreign Intelligence Service Court in an application for a warrant despite on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page, etc. Etc. Whatever Trump's offenses, his voters who concluded Biden and miss Harris are worse, if only because they can't count on the media and many of the nation's most important institutions to back them up. Trump voters also don't like being called transphobic because they oppose letting boys playing girls' sports. They don't like when Mark Cuban says the only women who could be for Trump are weak or stupid, or when the President insists Biden nomics is a smashing success, and they would know that if they were only smart enough to appreciate how good they have it. Trump doesn't look down on these Americans, which is why he can work a McDonald's window, a right a garbage truck, though he never did those jobs growing up. Popular meme features a stern looking Trump over the tagline They're not really after me, They're after you. I'm just in the way Trump Peter scoffed. But if he does win, message from millions of Trump voters will be I agree five eighteen fifty five care cite these talkstation. I thought those two articles made wonderful points because I've recognized since day one, I think more and more people who are not as political a we dweller as folks like you and me, hear that, hear the anger in their voices, listen to the just outlandish comments, the name calling, the failure to stand on policy and principles and points, the failure to stand on a record of the past three and a half coming up on four years, nothing but insults and name calling. And I think the vast majority of people can see right through that crap. Stick around. Bobby's on a line five one, three, seven eight hundred eight two three talk con Fi fifty on AT and T phones. Right here, fifty five krsit the talk station. Time for your channel nine. First one on the forecasts, partly cloudy today, breezy lady, mean chance of showers and I have seventy nine, a little rain overnight overcast sixty one, mostly clouds with early range. Tomorrow they say it's like sixty nine overnight fifty for the low with mostly cloudy skies and again a chance of showers. And then finally we'll see a highest sixty five on Thursday, mostly Sunday skies, sly chance rain before one pm, sixty six degrees right now here at fifty five k see the talk station coming up at five thirty. And a very happy election day. Get out and vote, Get out and vote. Please over to the phone five one three seven four eight two three talk. I love talking with You'd rather talk to you than talk local stories. That's why I'm happy to hear Bill. Bill, thanks for calling this morning. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 4: Hey, good morning, mister Brian. I've got a couple of things to say. The first one would be for mister Henry Armstrong. He had a birthday at the sixty fifth Engineers Time and Fort Thomas on Saturday Day. Oh wow, Lieutenant Colonel Major. And the thing I love about Henry is such a good guy. He's sharp as the tack, mentally excellent, excellent person, well attended event. There were five other World War Two veterans up there with him. This Happy birthday, mister Henry. Thank you for serving our country. You're a wonderful person and my life is better for knowing.
Speaker 5: You, sir.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he is a great individual. And the second thing is I had at Tence yesterday at the job side. I'm in construction like Tom, and it's amazing, even though I'm a union contractor. How many people on the union side have switched over the years from being strongly democratic and now being more libertarian or Republican. I would say the number probably seventy to eighty percent.
Speaker 1: Then, oh my word. I mean, I don't know where you got the figure. I would have said at least fifty percent. But I think there's it's hard enough to see the writing on the wall. I mean, if you're an autoworker, for example, and the Democrats are telling you that they're going to take your job away because they're going to force you to drive around an evy. How can you remain a loyal Democrat when they're wanting to take your job away? It's just like, no kidding.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's so many other things too that I was talking with these undecided voters yesterday and they said, honestly, don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow. I says, let's talk about it for a second. I said, let's compare it because we've had a comparison of both. We've had four years of Trump and three and a half four years of Biden and Harris. I said, everything that Biden and Harris are saying they want to fix is fis that they created. I said, we know under Trump what our life was like, and it was a hell of a lot better. Foreign things were not going on, Our money was better, I plation was down, gas was lower. I said, things were good. And when Biden took over, look what happened.
Speaker 5: I said, if we.
Speaker 4: Vote for Harris, I'm concerned because of like the letter agencies, the UN and the World Economic Forum, the World Health Organization, are they going to be the one dictating our lives versus our government? And see that's going to be a puppet taking instruction from them.
Speaker 5: And I says, of course, the things that you need to look at.
Speaker 4: And I said, you know what about our future kids coming up, our grandkids coming up? I said, you know, those are things that I said. This is a very crucial election. I mean, if you talk to people in a very calm manner and you bring up points and you let them say what they say, and you could say, well I disagree, or you know, well.
Speaker 5: You know I never thought about that before. You got a point there.
Speaker 4: You take the tension off, and people actually hear you.
Speaker 1: You make great points, Bill, And that's exactly what a calm discussion of the issues can net you. At least you get them to step back and contemplate that rather than a screaming shriek, a king name calling exercise where you're accusing people of being fascist or communists or Nazis. A hard discussion of the issues lead people in the right direction across the board in this election. That's the thing people need to do most and Bill, I applaud you for taking the efforts to do that. I think if more people engaged in a thoughtful discussion, there wouldn't even be a race right now, it'd be over and let's hope cooler heads prevail in whatever the aftermath might be. Five three, seven, eight, two to three, talk over the local story. He's got. A twenty three year old woman died yesterday after a shooting in Brown County Court to the Brown County Sheriff's Office, Aberdeen police called in an apartment eleven hundred block of Millston Road about eleven am for reported shooting. Sheriff's office said they found Sarah Tucker suffering from a gunshot wound, transported a meadow View Regional Hospital in Maysille, pronounced dead. Tucker's twenty three year old boyfriend was also at the scene. Nine millimeter handgun was recovered. Our's office did not say if any charges we brought against the boyfriend or if they know what led to the shooting. Said the shootings under investigation. Additional information we provided as the investigation continues. Five people arrested in Carrollton after detectives found a young boy naked and locked in a caged area. Caaren detectives said yesterday they responded to home of the seven hundred block a seventh Street of receiving a tip about a child possibly being held in a cage. Got there, please found a young boy under the age of three quote locked behind a wooden and metal enclosure that was secured with a padlock. Close. Quote from the rest report or the incident report. Police executed a warrant began the investigation. Two children moved from the home by the Cabinet for Health and Family Services. Four people, seventy one year old Brendan Chilton, seventy two year old William Mahoney, twenty nine year old Cody Johnson, fifty ten year old Tammy Simmons, and twenty eight year old Shelby Turosi arrested charged with criminal abuse and wanton endangerment. Josie also charged the possession of methan fetamine, marijuana, and drug paraphernalia. All four currently at the Carroll County Detention Center. Carol Police said their investigation is ongoing. Excuse me at this time five thirty five fifty five KRC the talk station stack, oh stupid coming up next? Or your phone calls. I love talking to you, so feel free to bring it up. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty five hundred eight two three talk count pay fifty on AT and T phones. Stick around right here fifty five kr CE DE talk station Gentle nine weather forecast says today will be partly clouding, warm, breezey, with late evening chances showers on the highest seventy nine O night lowest sixty one possible rain, overcast skies, clouds for the most part. Tomorrow and early rain is likely with the highest sixty nine and over nine down to fifty with the chances of showers and some clouds mostly Sundayday. On Thursday, slight chance before one pm, though sixty five for the high sixty six degrees. Right now, let's hear about first traffic conditions on the uc Hell Traffic Center. Lung cancer screening can save lives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center at five one three five eighty four, LU and achieve I'll do a pretty good start so far this morning.
Speaker 6: No time delays for you as you had out there at four to seventy one southbound still closed off at the Big Mac Bridge. You can take seventy five south across the Brens Fence instead, or two to seventy five around both of those good options right now, everything else moving along so far had a pretty good pace. Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: That is five forty here at fifty five ker CD talk Station, Marin Thomas, wishing every one in eight very happy election day. Looking forward to hearing when the polls open and reports from the front lines on the numbers at the polls. Considering how many people have early voted. I think westside Jim Kiefer is the one that told me there were more than one hundred one thousand mail in ballots at the Hemlin County Board of Election. That's in addition to the thousands and thousands of people who showed up early to vote. So he is a truck commander. He goes run and picks things up and drops them off. So maybe we'll get a report from us side Jim Keefer from the front lines in the truck which he commands. Get a real quick local story in here before I jump over to the phones. Five one three seven two three, Tuck, I mean, stack a stupid story. I love these kind of articles, and I only read this because I can make fun of the article for the qualifications built into the article, which makes me want to throw it away. According to a singular I circle that word with emphasis a singular professional described as a future ologist, which described as someone who predicts what's going to happen in the coming years. So I just wrote down palm reader, tarot card reader, nostradamus. Whatever, Yeah, nobody can overnight show guests not perfect Joe thank You don't know if he believes in lizard people, bigfoot or aliens anyhow. Anyway, this guy, this random dude describing self, I suppose self proclaimed future ologists you put dick commit his word. Thinks that robot sex will be more common than human intercourse by a countar year twenty fifty. What women will be ditching men? Specifically, women will be ditching men for robots when they want to satisfy themselves in ten years, could even start falling in love with the machines. This according to doctor Ian Pearson, the futurelogist, there's no flag for us troup. He suggested women will soon be having sex with robots rather than men. He suggests, we're not even that far away from the vision at this moment. Marital age is my FCC compliant way of referring to the things that pure romance self. Anyway, I used to be taboo, points out, but now women's magazines are full of chat about them. Ian suggested that it won't be long before robot sex is more popular with the ladies than watching porn. I'm just reading the article. Is watching porn popular among the ladies? Just throwing his hands up too. I never have read that. I guess it necessarily. Maybe wouldn't surprise me, considering the literally billions and billions of dollars worth of money that pornography generates, most notably in the United States of America. Anyway, he said, by twenty fifty, robot sex will have eclipsed human love making altogether. Quote. A lot of people will still have reservations about sex with robots at first, but gradually as they get used to them as artificial intelligence and mechanical behavior, that their feel improves and they start to become friends with strong emotional bonds, that squeamishness will gradually evaporate. Now, Okay, well we're or maybe not, or yeah, you just put an exclamation point on it, Joe. You can take that anyway you want. See what Mike's got. Mike, thanks for calling this morning. In a very happy election day to you.
Speaker 7: Back at you, buddy, How you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh, all things considered, I think I'm doing all right. I appreciate you. Asking man said, thanks.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Hey, look my wife's about halfway through als.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: You can bet your bottom dollar a wheel her up there this afternoons so she can vote. She can vote, by golly, anybody can vote, thanks Brian.
Speaker 1: Great point, Mike. She has Luke Garrig's disease. She's able to make it to the polls and cast her vote. That speaks volumes, doesn't it? Volumes coming up? Five forty five fifty five KR see de talk station QC kinetics. If you got pain, you know, joint pain, hip pain, knee pain, all kinds of pain you get, arthritis you get, I listen, I know a lot of people live with it. I remember my dad could not wait to get his hip replaced. He was in such pain. Now you know he didn't try QC kinetics. The regenerative medicine may have done him some goods. So if you're tired of living with chronic pain like joint pain, finally maybe get the relief you deserve. By doubt going under the night you think about it, your body heels itself. Well, you know the idea of that cutting your finger, Well, the cut disappears in a matter of days. Your body has healing agents, and QC Kinetics takes those healing properties and concentrates them in the joints where you have the pain, which will help heal and restore your achy areas. Treatment now available right here in Cincinnati through QC Kinetics, the nation's leader and regenitive medicine, Move again without pain. That's what so many thousands of people have discovered with QC Kinetics, who've treated thousands of pass with incredible success. Finally really from arthritis and injury, without surgery, downtime, no steroids or pain pills. If you got pain on your knee, your shoulder, you hip, your back, why not find out if you're a good candidate for these new treatments. Heck, it's a free consultation, So give them a call, schedule the free consultation. If you're not a good candidate, they'll let you know and they'll explain the procedure if you are, and you can determine whether or not it's right for you. That's why it's worth giving them a call. Five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero.
Speaker 2: Zero one nine fifty five KRC Space Cowboys restaurant grouping.
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first warning whether forecasts for Election Day, you can't use weather's excuse to stay at home. It's gonna be partly cloudy, warm, a bit breezy, chances of showers late evening after the Paul's closed. Seventy nine for the high, sixty one overnight with overcast gys and likely rain. Tomorrow mostly cloudy with early rain likely sixty nine. Tomorrow's high overnight low of fifty with the chance of showers, and on Thursday mostly Sunday skies, slight chance rain before one pm, though high is sixty five sixty six degrees. Right now, let's see what Jason has to say about traffic from the you See Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Lung cancer screening can save lives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoke and called the UC Cancer Center.
Speaker 1: Five one three five A four l U n gee. Think a pretty good time so far.
Speaker 6: Your alternative route around four to seventy one south the best option right now. Is South seventy five wide open as you make your way across the bridge and down through the cut in the hell two seventy five going around will also work, but no other major problems.
Speaker 1: Everything else in pretty good shape so far as.
Speaker 6: We start out that Tuesday morning, Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Five fifty fifty five KR see the talk station Election Day. I vote, let me saying that all morning, get used to it. Also thank you, I you know, overwhelming support in connection with my cancer and what's going on with that, And i just want to let people know that because a lot of people have asked, I'm taking a little hiatus from the cancer treatments. My doctor said that was just fine as long as my symptoms aren't bothering me or causing me discomfort. That I'm just going to wait until January and we'll pick it up there see where things are. And so that's why I decided I was going to give this keyto Diet thing a shot, because I've read so much about it and I'm hoping to stay on it by mentioning it out loud. I'm trying to commit myself or sort of hold myself accountable to those who I've said I'm doing it. So this is week one full week, and I posted something yesterday on Facebook about it, and I jokingly suggested it may be part of the truth. Maybe one of the reasons you lose weight on a keto diet is because, well, thinking about Keto proved foods after a week makes you want a gag. There's only so much you know, cheese or bacon, or tins of sardines or a keto approof stuff you can eat before it just makes you just oh the idea of eating. You're like, okay, well what would I like to eat and thinks like, man, you know, I'd really like a bowl of cereal. Sorry sucks to THEU. Well I can't have that. What is on the approof list? Bacon, sausage, jeez, the leftover steak from dinner last Friday night, so you end up fasting. It's just so I was asking people for keto friendly recipes that actually tastes good and might be appealing. It was really kind of cool because a lot of people respond to me and we're really supportive of the idea, and they have also read the studies that say this keto thing can really help deal with cancer. I know a lot of the studies suggest ivermectin and some other things. I haven't gone down that road, and I don't know whether I will or not because I haven't read any of those studies that suggests it works with limb foma, which is the cancer that well I have. So anyway, thank you though for the support. It really is helpful. Moving back over to the stack is stupid, which maybe I'll be in some date. LA Dodgers fan apparently blew his hand off celebrating the World Series victory. Shocking footage is circulating widely on well all over social media. Just a guy in downtown Los Angeles ready to light off some fireworks right after the Dodgers beat the New York Yankees. The sparks prematurely broke into a bright orange blaze as the baseball fans stumbled off the crosswalk with thick plumes of smoke, billowing, wincing and agony. As becomes clear in the clip that his left hand was partially blown off, splatters of blood staining Because it is Clayton Kershawn number twenty two Jersey. Apparently in a confused state of shock, he managed to walk toward a nearby storefront and placed his disfigured hand against it, doubling over in pain, covering his face with his right hand. Bystanders coming to his aid. One can be heard shouting his hand blew off, Oh my goodness, as the victim wandered around in his circle. Another man called told his palad a doll nine one one right now, as the Dodgers man showed them his bloodied hand. Police confirmed the victim, twenty five year old kid, said he first said. First responders got to the scene two thirty in the morning Thursday. It placed tourniquets on both of his arms. Took into a nearby hospital, condition described as not life threatening, although debilitating. He's got a new nickname, Lefty of course, Joe. See what Bill's got. Bill, Welcome to the show. In a very happy election day to you. Yeah, I voted brother good, voted good for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, we got to get Trump in there, because I'm telling you, min I gotta tell you, man, Brian, that I've worked through these temp services for years and they send you to different company, and I'm telling you this is the truth. And if anybody out there works through them, they'll tell you the same thing. There's like eighty seven percent of these Mexicans. There's South Americans there. They'll tell you, but to your face, we don't want to be Americans. We're just here to get the fruit off the tree. There used to be a time when when you're here you had to learn English.
Speaker 1: Now you drive down a road, you.
Speaker 9: See these Spanish signs with the Americans. What what well, where's this compory Democrat party? I tell you they are out to destroy the American way, And it is so true. We have to get these people out here. And one thing to media, the media is not telling you.
Speaker 1: Look at the.
Speaker 9: Violence they are doing to the little girls and little boys here and women and men.
Speaker 1: We got to get these people out of here.
Speaker 9: They don't want to be Americans, they hate us, or they're always here. And every one of them said the same thing.
Speaker 1: We don't want to be Americans. We're just here to get the fruit off the tree.
Speaker 5: That is the truth.
Speaker 1: I have no way of disagreeing with Bill, giving your experience. I do appreciate the fact that there are many people, as demonstrated throughout the ages, who would like to become Americans and do so through the lawful path of citizenship. It takes a long time, but see that illustrates a desire to become American, to learn American culture and tradition, to learn about the history of our founding fathers, the constitution, the laws of the country, what is right, and what is understood to be the appropriate American way of life. Those who just simply cross the border maybe have nefarious intent. Who knows, maybe coming to suck off the teat of the social welfare system. Who knows. Maybe they got the word out that there are massive quantities of free stuff and things, and while their country sucks, they can at least come here and get free stuff in things. And I'm certain there's a huge contingency of those illegal immigrants who are following within that category. That's why we need to close the border down and get an orderly effective legal immigration process that will of course cause them and force them to demonstrate their desire to become Americans and meet our wealth, our collective expectations. You know you want work, employment, but you at least understand the core principles that America is built on and are not here to undermine them or otherwise create a bigger financial hole than we've already dug for ourselves. Set two three Talk five fifty seven. Be right back after the top of the our news that we can stick around the latest on the election minutes away at the top of the hour. You gotta vote. The future of our country depends on it.
Speaker 2: Fifty five krs. The talk station Miami America lives on every every day we.
Speaker 10: As people can come together and debate the issues.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs. The talk station six or six fifty five krs The talk station. Brian Thomas wishing everyone to ring a happy election day and encouraging everyone to of course get out and vote. Encouraging everyone to give me a call too. I love speaking with the listeners, especially on election day, and I'm looking forward to when the polls open up, get some sort of updates on what the lines look like, if there seems to be enthusiasm out there, and also considering the number of people who who early voted. Reports from West Side Jim Keefer in terms of the Hamilton County Board of Election absolutely amazing, record number of people showing up and voting early, record number of people voting by mail. I think he said there like one hundred thousand people of voted by mant justin Hamilton County, And given the number of people who have early voted, is there anybody left to vote today in Hamilton County anyway? Five one three seven fifty hundred eight two three. Talk for a jump over to the phones because Bill Hal's on the line. Hang on a second, Paul coming up on the morning show seven point thirty. We have an empower You seminar on Thursday, Tom Haginorn, You're gonna be talking about the role oil plays in our daily lives, seemingly unlimited role, including getting me to work each and every day. Inside scoop at bright Bart News, it is Tuesday. We do it at every Tuesday. At eight oh five today, John Carney returns. He's the financial editor and co author of breit Bart Business Digest, Election Winner and the Economy. Who's better for the economy or who will be better for the economy? John Carney's going to go offer his advice and opinions on those. Daniel Davis Deep Dive. We have an opinion from Daniel Davis. North Korea joining the fight with Russia. This is the weirdest thing. How is it that North Korea has a lot alliance with Russia so much that the North Korean soldiers are now fighting on behalf of the Russians. That's strange to me. Daniel Davis will give us his analysis along with the election winner and what that's going to mean for foreign policy. And right now, absolutely no idea which direction Daniel is going to go on that one agree with him, disagree with him. I always find the conversations very interesting and he's an interesting and neat guy. Ask the expert. Steve us An Slation will conclude the program explaining why it's a great product, which I can tell you without Steve being on anyway. Again, the phones five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty eight two to three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Paul, thank you so much for calling this morning, and happy election.
Speaker 7: Day to you, Hey, Sam.
Speaker 11: Back at to Brian out here in Warren County. This is my first time voting out here, so I have no way of knowing how it the line compares to previous years. We have I guess twenty people here right now at almost done them for another twenty five minutes or whatever it is, and the I mean, everybody's joyful, no big deal.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because you're in Warren County, Paul.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, and Nottally. Yesterday Sunday, my honey has to vote in Butler County, so we had to go out to Princeton Road to cast her drop in her ballot. Out there, there was the line getting to the polling place was backed up almost to the bypassed for I passed for and so that was almost a mile, and the line getting into voting with stretched all the way from inside the Board of Elections all the way back to Animal Friends. There's an animal shelter way back in there, and there had to be a thousand people there. I've never seen anything will like it in my life because that's where we used to vote. And I just hope not everybody has already voted, you know, by mail or whatever, considering the small line that I've got right here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well that's kind of my point was on Hamilton County because at least I have one person who's been paying attention to the numbers, because he has access to the numbers of early votes and mail in votes. I think, like, is there anybody left in Hamilton kind of that hasn't voted yet? The polls today But now one other thought.
Speaker 11: Your previous caller was pretty negative against the Hispanics. The folks that I work with, all of them are they say Trump Trump, So I don't know where he's coming from or whatever. But the one in particular, he saved up his money, been me here for ten years, saved up his money, and he bought a house. He bought a house, and he and his wife are just so exstantic because they are assuming.
Speaker 7: The American breed.
Speaker 1: There you go, Paul, We lost you, but your point is well made. That's why I was quick to sort of discount the broad brush reality that, you know, people who come to this country may very well come out of a desire to embrace America and the freedom and liberties that we at least up until recently thoroughly enjoyed and up until recently have well seen become eroded. Not by any Republican, not by any evil fascist. Donald Trump, no threat to democracy.
Speaker 5: That man.
Speaker 1: Who's taking away our freedoms and liberties, who's eroding our Fourth Amendment right to be free of unreasonable search and caeizures, who's canarying to control the words that come out of our mouths with claims of misinformation and disinformation as if you ignorant children aren't capable of drawing your own conclusions or suffer the consequences of drawing the wrong conclusions. It's called a learning experience. And there are many people who are coming into the country for nefarious purposes or just coming to the country too. Well again, hook themselves up in the biblical court of governmance so they don't have to work. But we've got enough American citizens that are doing that. There's plenty of those. And it's not a problem that we are facing merely because of illegal immigration. It's a problem that we face in this country because people well didn't take an opportunity to get an education, don't have a very terrible family life, maybe living in a home life that's you and I can't even comprehend not starting off on the right foot, which can lead to well, you know, that whole prison pipeline kind of thing. But choices can be made, and in a free country, you know your choices can ultimately guide the direction or will ultimately guide the direction of your life. It's the the nefarious types that want to dictate the terms of conditions of your life and tell you what's right and wrong, and tell you what you can and cannot do, and of course control things like your speech, and trot upon the well God given liberties we have as established in the Bill of Rights. You don't have to believe in God to understand these liberties we are born with. So many people from foreign lands believe that rights come from government or are taken away from government. And I'll agree with a louder point. Only governments can take away your freedoms and liberties. But go ahead, put yourself in the state of nature. You're an atheist, you're agnostic. Whatever, standing out in the field in the middle of nowhere before society has created. What freedoms and liberties do you have? You have all of them, the right to defend yourself, the right to speak whatever you want to say, the right to you know, you know, gather and hunt, and you know, provide for yourself, no one standing in your way. Then government is created because you have to co work with your fellow man. You can't go killing somebody else, why because you have intruded on their rights. But can you both enjoy the freedom to defend yourself? Absolutely, that's what's invited in the Constitution. So god given in the sense of you know, a religious god or a A A A, just this non existent being we're plopped down here. Just think about life in the state of nature pre government, and that's where you can freely see without even needing a religious component to it, that these freedoms and liberties are yours by your mere existence. That's what this country stands for, at least used to stand for, and that pesty constitution that we cling to and the deplorables, you know, a turn to. It's a reflection of our belief that we do enjoy these freedoms and only government can come and take them away from us, and it is doing so more and more each and every day. I think that's the fear that the Democrats have about Trump being reelected. It intrudes and interferes with their well direction that they want to send. You. The elite say you're not allowed to drive a car anymore. The elites say you're not allowed to have a gas hook up in your home anymore. The elites say, well, you know you are going to do the following, take the COVID back sine or lose your job. I could go on for hours. Kind of what I view this selection is all about the whole idea that equity is more important than the merit. Do you want us to see a society spiral out of control and go into decay, then go ahead, equity everything. How many people of what color do we have? How many people of what ethnicity? How many people who are in the LGBTQ plus, go on down the alphabet side. We need one of each, or we need a percentage of each, and no, what you need are if I don't care what the sexuality of a person is, if they have the most merit, if they are most capable and competent to do the job, I want that person in the job. I don't want an idiot in the job. How I got off on that terrab I apologize. You feel free to call get me on the right direction. Five one three seven, four hundred ty two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones and inter development. Joe Rogan has now actually endorsed Donald Trump, but on the heels of well a conversation he had the other day that does address this illegal immigration question, and I thought it was rather interesting. So we'll dive in onto that. Unless you have an alternative direction you choose to go, which is a okay with me. You know how to reach me first though Foreign Exchange. I love the folks at Foreign Exchange, always taking great care of my cars, imported cars, traditional imported manufacturers heading into Foreign Exchange. And now if you have a Tesla, they'll service that too. They've all been trained to service Tesla's now, so the first eve and the I guess the ever growing market of electric vehicle manufacturers. Foreign Exchange has got you well covered. And I do know quite a few people who owned Tesla's. It's your choice. I don't have a problem with your choice, going back to my rant in a moment ago. But Austin and the team of a se certified master technicians with data access to your manufacturer technical ability, will do a great job fixing your car to your satisfaction. You drive on out with a warranty on both parts and service the Bosch certified business with an A plus from the Better Business Bureau Needle Owner. They've got them and you'll save money, which is the point of taking your car to Foreign Exchange. Don't go to the deal. You're gonna pay a whole hell of a lot more than Foreign Exchange charges. That's why Foreign Exchange is in existence, to save you money. Great customers service, you'll be very happy. I know I am every time I have my car's service there. So give Austin and the team of call five one three six, four four twenty six, twenty six, six four four twenty six, twenty six. It's Tylersville off of seventy five. Take the egsit go east, hanging right on Kingland Drive. You are there. Foreign X dot com is where you'll find them online. That's foreign X, the letter X foreign the letter X dot com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 5: In today's Marketers Report, Kate Cronin, chief brand officer of Moderna.
Speaker 1: Election Day Channel nine says Today Bartley cloudy, warrembreezy, late evening, chances showers. You have known excuse not to get out and vote if given voted already yet seventy nine five overcast Tonight, sixty one for the low with a likely rain. I got a little rain tomorrow early sixty nine for the high. Mostly clouds. Mostly clouds over night as well, with the chances of showers of the fifty degree low Wednesday night Thursday slight chance of rain before one pm, otherwise mostly sunny going up to sixty five sixty six Right now, time for traffic.
Speaker 6: Jason from the UC Health Traffic Center and bone cancer screening can save wives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking.
Speaker 1: Called UC's Cancer Center at five one three, five eighty four. L U and G.
Speaker 6: I mean a little bit of a gridlock and we're seventy five Dixie to Kyle's hit us.
Speaker 1: Somebody pulled over there.
Speaker 6: It looks like earlier South seventy five still looks like a good option to head south down to in Bleu at four seventy one South being closed at the Big Mac. No major delays on the Ohio side. Seventy one and seventy five both looking good there so far. Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty two come up with six twenty three fifty five KCV talk station. Feel free to call five three seven four nine fifty eight hundred eight two three talk and check out the podcast page fifty five casee dot com get try Heart Media AP so you can stream the audio wherever you happen to be. And one thing I know for certain, at least from anecdotal evidence in my world in the younger people that I've run into, and the sheer numbers and volumes of people who listen to his podcast. Joe Rogan is a popular guy, and he's popular among the younger folks. I got a thirty year old and a twenty eight year old son and daughter, and they've been listening to Rogan for a long long time now, both of them, I would argue, at least during all my conversations. I don't think they're trying to appease the old man. If they differed from me politically, I think it would be the first people to point it out. But lean more libertarian. They appreciate their rights and their liberties. They trust you with your zipper and your wallet, just like the old man does. But Rogan's really popular, and he did just come out and endorsed Trump the other day. Of course, Trump sat down with him for three hours. I guess it's satisfied Joe Rogan. But he had a conversation the other day with Fetterman. You remember John Fetterman, the goofy Pennsylvania senator, the guy that wears the sweatpants and the hoodies all the time, And they talked about immigration, so Fetterman tried to suggest, and you know, you've heard this over and over and over, and Republicans ruinedy, we had this bipartisan bill, and he said specifically, he had an opportunity to do a comprehensive border bipartisan and that went down because Trump. Okay, you know, and that's not true. Trump may have liked it or hated it, but Trump isn't an elected capacity. So if you have a weak need willy or a limp senator or representative doesn't matter, and they're going to cave to Trump's will over something they otherwise would have supported, then you got a problem in terms of your elected official. They're the ones that are elected. Trump didn't have elected office power in terms of what he wants. But in the final analysis, they could do whatever they want. And if it was a good bill, then those six Democrat senators who shot it down would have voted for it. So putting that aside, and of course wrote a Rogan called him out on that, pointing out this substance of the bill. He said, but that didn't deal. That deal also involved amnesty, and didn't that deal also involve a significant number of illegal aliens being allowed in the country every year, and I think it was two million people. So the same sort of situation and the fear is exactly what I talked about, that these people will be moved to swing states and that will be used to essentially rig those states and turn them blue forever. Excellent observation from Joe, given what we know here just in Ohio, right Lachlan and Springfield, two towns totally overwhelmed with illegal immigrants in a matter of moments. That's going on all over the country, folks with fifteen to twenty new arrivals here, many of whom, going back to some points that were made earlier, have no desire to integrate or become Americans, just the idea they got away from a well, rather difficult situation in their home countries where things are terrible, probably because they don't have the freedoms and liberties that we enjoy. Probably simply corruption which has existed for millennia, if not for the last multiple decades, driving their countries into the ground. More likely socialist. We've got a lot of lot of people flowing in from Venezuela, for example, in this country. Why because Venezuela has gone to hell in a handbasket under socialism. So Fetterman responded, you know, I never witnessed these kinds thing. I don't think there's that level of organization broken. There's this significant number of these people that are illegal immigrants that have made their way to swing states, and then there's been calls for amnesty. There have been calls for allowing these people to have a pathway to citizenship and to allow them to vote. The fear that a lot of people have is that this is a coordinated effort to take these people that you're allowing to come into the country. Then you're providing them with all sorts of services like food stamps and housing and setting them up and then providing a pathway to amnesty, and then you would have voters that would be significantly voting towards Democrats because they're the people that enabled them to come into the country in the first place and provide them with those services. This is a big fear that people have and that you're rigging this system and that this will turn all these states into essentially locked blue like California is. Fetterman said, Undeniably, immigration is changing our nation. So it's I had a lot of time in Texas. But it's very clear that immigration has remade Texas, and I think generally it's a good thing. He actually said that quiet part out loud that time, didn't he But it's a great observation from Rogan. I mean, you know it.
Speaker 5: I know it.
Speaker 1: We have non governmental organizations who are getting your taxpayer dollars to coordinate these bus drop offs. Bobby calls all the time. He's actually witnessed them. How did that bus decide to drop folks off in Lochland or wherever? Where did that bus come from? Who paid for the bus to drive from wherever? New York or whatever it happened to be to hear? Why here as opposed to someplace else? Well, Ohio happens to be a red state, if you haven't noticed, maybe one of the reasons. I'm not quite sure, but it certainly does present an obvious explanation for what's going on in terms of where immigrants are being placed, legal or otherwise. Six twenty in come up, six twenty nine. Mike, your call is first, if you don't mind holding. I am out of time, and I need and I want to mention chimneycare fireplaces still because they will take great care of you. Safety. Safety, safety. Were getting close to fireplace season, and I've been pointing this out a lot, but you know, safety is critical, and I have benefited from the inspection done from Chimneycare Fireplaces. Still I've got to go back a lot of years. But I had a fireplace insert that the builder put in and sadly the venting was poor and as a consequence, heat was really building up behind it. I had no idea. Of course, the experts of Chimneycare Fireplaces still know how to detect these things and tell you where the problems lie, so don't use It was ultimately the decision or the the conclusion. Looking at Jeff Keeper's face when he was over, it's like, uh yeah, Brian, you have a problem on your hands. Out went the old inn, went the new fireplace insert. They got a huge selection of the Chimneycare fireplaces. Though I have gas, and I had gas before. You can get wood burning inserts. They work wonderfully. Get the ones with a blower and you can regulate the amount of heat that flows out of the box in the room, maximizing the value of the fire and the fireplace starts though with an inspection before you enjoy that comfort. Uh, fireplaces needs to be inspected. You got a wood burner definitely may need to be swept. Could it have a chimney fire, creosad build up? Anybody can have water damage, got a chimney, could have tuck pointing issues, cap and damper replacement across the board. They literally do everything. Also have the pellet stoves like Strecker's got to heat his home efficiently and inexpensively. So check them out online at Chimneycareco dot com. Call for the inspection may save your life five one three two four eight ninety six hundred and get a carbon monoxide a text or. I liked interjecting that at every time I mentioned the Chimneycare fireplace and stove five one three two four eight ninety six hundred online Chimneycareco dot Com. Fifty five karc Waking up on the right side. This is the Sean Hannity Morning Minute.
Speaker 12: I can't make any of you vote. I can only tell you what is at stake and if you want. This comes down to fundamental choices open borders or secure borders, law and order or defund dismantled NOBIL laws economic policy is rooted in the greatest wealth creative creating system in the world called capitalism, or is the socialism, Marxism, whatever name you want to give it.
Speaker 1: That's what New Green dealism is.
Speaker 12: Energy dominance or America with high energy prices and more poverty and forced ev mandates. It's a choice between America being the leader of the free world.
Speaker 1: That's what's at stake. And if you agree with me, I'm only asking one thing. Vote from coast to coast, from sea to shining sea. It's a Sean Hannity show.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 12: As the holidays approach, it is it's so essential to recognize that personal safety is a year round priority. Now, crime tends to spike during this time of year, making it even more critical to protect what matters most. Now this holiday season, give your loved ones with peace of mind with a burner less lethal launcher. Burner launcher is a safe, effective defense solution and tool equipped with powerful non lethal deterrence including tear gas and kinetic rounds. Now, you can hit a target fifty sixty feet away and that's capable of stopping any perpetrator, any attacker right there in their tracks. Now, why choose Berner. Berner offers you peace of mind that you deserve without the legal or mental burden of a firearm. It's legal in all fifty states. It requires no background check, no permit, and they can ship it directly to your door. That's why Berner is trusted by over five hundred government agencies, police departments, and private security firms. Just go to their website burner BYRNA dot com slash Hannity. You'll get ten percent off, adds Berner dot com slash Hannity. Protect what matters most without compromise.
Speaker 1: Get veterans sat.
Speaker 5: Here.
Speaker 1: It is your election day forecasts and Channel nine partly cloudy, warm and breezy. I have seventy nine. Rain doesn't show up until late evening, so you have no excuse at least as far as weather goes. Overcast guys. Tonight sixty one with some rain likely. Tomorrow is going to be mostly clouded with early rain likely. Sixty nine for the high. Overnight Wednesday mostly clouds with the chance of showers and are dropped a fifty and on Thursday, mostly Sunday skies. Some rain before one pm as possible, just a slight chance. Sixty five for the High on Thursday. Right now it is sixty five. It's the five ker C detalk station. Time for traffic from the uc HEL Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Lung cancer screening can save lives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center five one three, five eighty four.
Speaker 1: L U n G. Doing all right so far.
Speaker 6: A little bit of gridlock and worth seventy five between Dixie and Kyle's southbound lanes look great coming across the bridge, A very good alternative to four to seventy one at this point. Also looking to go across the top side of two seventy five and south seventy five looking great through Butler County from Tylersville down to Union Center Boulevard and Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: I'm six thirty four. If you have a KERI City talk station. Looks like I have just enough time to take Mike's calm this segment. Mike, thanks for holding over the break there. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 5: Hi Brian, I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna call about Joe Rogan podcast. I've had a chance to listen to Beetterman's, but I listened to buy I'm sorry Trump, Vance, And last night I listened to Elon Musk to his and they get a lot get the point across on his show a lot. I mean he also just sits there and they talk like regular people there. Yeah, kind of yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's what makes me so popular, isn't it right?
Speaker 3: I mean with Vance and Elon, it's like they're just normal people.
Speaker 1: It's like, well, he's isn't that. Isn't that what we want? Normal people having a normal conversation and not reading from teleprompters and not being able to uh. I mean, if someone can't answer a question on the fly or just simply offer the simple logical explanation if you don't, really I'd like, I don't know the answer to your question. I'll be candid with you rather than sort of you know, dodge, dibduct, dive and dodge. Real people engaging in a real conversation. You know what it takes to do that, Mike. It takes someone who is firm in their convictions, who is confident in their opinions, who can defend themselves in the face of someone who may disagree with them. You know, this is what I do for a living. I am principled, and you can disagree with what my principles are, and you can feel free to call me out and disagree with them, but I'll be more than happy to engage in a conversation with you about it in a friendly manner, you know, right.
Speaker 3: They didn't go ahead, and he keeps Yeah, he digs deeper too. Sometimes too, he'll be like, then just you know, you get him a two word answer, like, now, what do you mean by that?
Speaker 1: Exactly? It's like if I could sit down with Kamala Harris, you know, and she says something like opportunity economy again, I'd have to stop it. Hold on right now. Stop. We're gonna discuss what the hell you mean by opportunity economy. Break it down for me. Because you've said it so many times, I've never heard of an explanation of what it means. So on, behalf of my listening audience. I'm asking you, please, damn it, would you define what that means? Nothing Rogan would do that, and that's why she didn't sit down with him at least. That's my conclusion based upon the strategy. She's hidden from the press. She's hidden from this type of engagement and discussion. She's hidden from her record. She avoids any conversations about what she used to believe, and when you ask her point blank about, say, for example, fracking, she doesn't even give you a straight answer on that. Well, look, you know the abillity just passed allows for additional drilling. Yes, what about other drilling? What about Lisa's on other Let's move away from what you've already approved. What would you do in the future. That's the follow up question that someone should have done nothing? Nothing? That right there is what's so revealing about this presidential election. Donald Trump will talk to you any human being who asked him a question. You may not like the way things come out of his mouth, but at least answer the damn question. You at least don't have any question marks about where he's gonna go. And sometimes he says things that you might disagree with in terms of where he's gonna go, But at least he answers the questions. I don't know how anybody can really with a straight face say they have some understanding in the direction Kamala Harris will take this country. Other than reflect on this that she wouldn't change anything that has been done over the past three and a half plus years under the Biden slash Harris administration. That's a window right there into some wonderful insight in conclusions that you can draw. H she likes where we are DEI woke. You know, no drilling, forced EV mandates, CARB standards we can't meet, you know, forcing decisions on us that we would never make ourselves given the freedom and the choice to make them. There's a hell of a lot more in this election than abortion, and abortion isn't a federal issue anymore. So let's move away from that and talk about stuff that's going to impact you and me every single day of our lives. And I bet you have no idea which direction Kamala Harris is gonna go six point thirty nine fifty five KCD talk station five p one thirty seven four nine fify hundred y two three talk plumb, tight plumbing. It's always plumbing done right. Call them, you'll be happy. You did Greater Cincinnati area for northern Kentucky all the way up to date, and they serve that area well, and they have been doing so for years and years and a plus with a better business bureau. All my experience with plumb type plumbing has been outstanding in so will years. So I either had the A plus. I like the communication. They provide that extra phone call after you know, you call me, get a window, and it's like, well a plumber will be there sometime between eleven and one. All right, that works for you. Great. Then they'll let you know, like at a quarter after you know eleven or a quarter to twelve, they're gonna call you and say, hey, I'm fifteen minutes out. That to me is great, so you know you're not gonna be waiting around until post one o'clock. But it is plumbing done right for all the plumbing needs you might have, including emergencies. Twenty four hour day is seven day week emergency service. And it's so easy to schedule an appointment online and plumb Tight Plumbing just go to plumbtight dot com, fill out that thing, and even on a weekend, they got back with you in five minutes. I'm really just still amazed about that. Sunday, at about eleven o'clock, I had a problem with my backflow valve. It was leaking, and so I just scheduled the appointment and right away they got back with me. Just wanted to know if it was an emergency. It's like, no, that's not really an emergency. I shut the water off. So but they fixed that problem. They fixed my raining chandelier, They did all the work on my bathroom projects and so many other projects that home. That's why I can confidently recommend plumb tight to you. That's why they enjoy an A plus, so others feel the same way. Seven two seven eighty forty three. That's five point three seven two seven tight online plumtight dot com. This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station. Uh here, it is your nine first one of weather forecasts Selection day. No excuses in terms of the weather, partly cloudy, warm, breezy, highest seventy nine, got a late evening chance of showers. You get that rain overnight likely, they say, overcast guys down to sixty one, sixty nine to high tomorrow with early rain likely, clouds otherwise clouds overnight as well, chance of showers in the low fifty. Thursday is going to be a mostly sunny day with a slight chance of rain before one again highest sixty five. It is sixty five right now. Time for traffic. Jason from the UC Hell.
Speaker 6: Traffic Center on Kansas Greeting could save wise if you are fifty or older and have a history of mo can called the UC Cancer Center at five one three five eighty four. L U and Jan Accident reported on two seventy five heading eastbound just past Blue Rock Blok in the right hand side, south seventy five. Still a pretty good option right now heading across the French Spence Bridge down into northern Kentucky, especially if you typically are used to using four seventy one southbound, seventy one going northbound.
Speaker 1: Still moving well from.
Speaker 6: Smith Edwards all the way up to fight for Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sixty three six forty one, how to be a jerk. Quentin just got a Facebook ansit message. There's only so much I can do, he said. I'm on the west side Saint Teresa and Democrats are in church property pushing their down ballid flyers. Can you let the Board of Elections know No, I'm working right now, I'm not there. I do not have first in information. Walk in. Tell the election officials of the polling place. It's their job to enforce the rules. Mary, Welcome to the morning show. Thanks for calling this morning, Haty election Day.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 8: I'm here at Diamond Oaks handing out Republican pink sheets to voters. You guys want Sorry, I'm on the radio.
Speaker 5: Anyway.
Speaker 11: It's rocking and roll.
Speaker 5: Do my job too.
Speaker 8: It's rocking and rolling here at Diamonds. So there was probably when I got here about ten after six, there was probably forty people already in line to the Wow, the NonStop set. Oh yeah, it's kind of unbelievable. And it's the NonStop. There's probably sixty cars in the parking lot. People just keep coming and going. It's it's a lot of people taking my pink sample ballot. So that's hopefully a good sign.
Speaker 1: That is a great time, Mary. And is this your normal polling place, So you've seen that every year or many years, So this is you're seeing an outlier. You're seeing a heavy voter turnout compared to the past. Well, that's wonderful. I am pleased to hear that, and I really publican ballot. I can't thank you enough for get back to your job.
Speaker 13: Mary.
Speaker 1: I have a great day.
Speaker 5: Gary.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to hang on. I'm really kind of crazy on keeping the clock this morning. I hate to get the hairy eyeball from Joe, So let me get back on schedule and I will take your call in New Hampshire Garry after the break at six forty five right now at fifty five KRC detalk station. I always call it a better way to bank. Banking with Emory Federal Credit Union. I can do comparison day in and day out. I know what my big bank account does, and I know what every Federal Credit Union does, and they well, they treat you better. The customer service is better, and the rates are better. And speaking of rates, bread, cheer and joy, it's time for maybe a holiday loan. About getting a holiday loan? You need money for gifts, travel, home improvements, something that will make you happy, or for anything else. Members get one point eight five percent off the holiday loan while it lasts, and it lasts until December thirty first to go ahead and BAC now, so it's a it's a good substantial discount off the loan. So get more information. Apply for this personal loan at Emory Federal Credit Union location or apply online. It's simpler to do and learn more about the benefits of banking with Emery Emery FCU dot com Emory FCU dot org again. Offer ends December thirty first, certain restrictions apply. Adam LUs number four zero one zero eight seven, federally insured NCUA Equal Housing lender.
Speaker 14: The Day's News with your vote on Tuesday's final.
Speaker 1: Hours to get her over the goal line. Tomorrow is the big day, Your day's news. We're going to vote versas on well will finally for Esday, Donald J. Trump, Kamala Harris fifty five krc the talk station banking with every Federal credit Union offers Election Day. Channel nine says partly cloudie warman breeze with the highest seventy nine rain late evening chants of anyway chance rain overnight. It's likely though, sixty one for the low. Tomorrow high sixty nine with clouds and early rain likely mostly cloudy over night, down to fifty with the chance of showers come Thursday, a mostly Sunday day with a slight chance rain before one pm, going up to sixty five, which it is right now, sixty five degrees. Fifty five KRCD talksation time for traffic. Jason from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Lung cancer screening can save wives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking, called the UC Cancer Center at five one, three five eight four l U n G accident reported on two seventy five. Heading eastbound just past Blue Rock block on the right hand side. South seventy five is still a pretty good option right now heading across the brand Spence Bridge down into northern Kentucky, especially if you typically are used to using four seventy one southbound, seventy one going northbound, still moving well from Smith edwards all the way up to fight for Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk.
Speaker 1: Station at six fifty to fifty five KERSD talk station coming up seven thirty. Tom Haggenord is going to be talking about the role oil plays in our daily lives. Just a little overhead view or ten thousand foot view of the empower use seminar, and he's going to be doing on Thursday night with the Inside Scoop at bright Bart News at eight oh five. Election Winner and the Economy from the Breitbart Financial editor John Carney, Daniel Davis Deep dive North Korea, fighting with the Russians in Ukraine, and his prediction on the election winner as it relates to foreign policy, and let's go to the phones. I promise New Hampshire Gary he would be first, and he is. Thanks for calling New Hampshire Gary. It's always good to hear from you.
Speaker 5: Good morning, Brian. How you doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing as well as to be expected. I kind of feel like I'm I don't know, it's election day and I'm kind of freaked out. But beyond beyond that, I'm okay. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Rest a short. We're not going to find out the results of this. We need to come because they've already got lawsuits, all of them.
Speaker 1: Oh everywhere. I read an article yesterday, there's already two hundred lawsuits pending and there are literally lawyers in all fifty states from both sides of the party Ledger ready to file suits. So yeah, it's going to be a chaotic situation, probably reminiscent of two thousand, if not worse.
Speaker 5: I'll give you an update what's going on. I talked to a couple of poll workers. I just got out voted, and I live in a very liberal section of New Hampshire, Hillsboro County, which is on the south. We get a lot of bleed over from Massachusetts. People fleeing, they want to stay close to Boston. So we're our boating roles. According to the Polwark was unusually slightly heavy. And most of what I see down here, they're all balls, Harris. Now you go further up north right past conquered at and the other half of New Hampshire is red red as all could get out, they're all Trump. So and I've heard it was on Fox News the way if New Hampshire is a win for Trump, because Trump only lost by six thousand the boats in New Hampshire last time. But if Trump wins New Hampshire that a lot of the swing states will follow. Okay, that's according to what they're saying. So I would put New Hampshire as a fifty to fifty really right. But yeah, but if you well, I mean we're really liberal.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, we mean you're saying that just merely confirms what my perception has been about New Hampshire. So I'm not arguing with you on that. I've just shocked that there is that that Trump has a possibility of winning that state. Then you say it, it gives me some love measure of optimism.
Speaker 5: I they you know, they they were coming down like two percent. H Harris is going to win by two percent, but that's margin of error, right, so we but they said, if New Hampshire falls for Trump, then look for other bell weathers to follow, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's that's a sign. But we'll see, Well, we certainly will New Hampshire, Gary And one thing that's you know, and I know how my listeners feel about polls, and I'm as jaden and cynical as anybody, although I do like to read them to get some sort of feel about the direction of the country. All of the polls show a tremendous leap or move toward the Republican Party in terms of voter registration and in terms of polling generally, even in the deepest of deep blue states. Now no one expects Trump to win a state like New York, but he's closed the gap substantially. And this will have an impact on the national count because everyone who wants to get rid of the electoral college say, you know again, Hillary Clinton won, but Donald Trump got the election because he won the electoral college. The total number of voters is an immaterial when it comes to the electoral college. It's the electoral college that matters. But if Trump erodes enough of those Democrat votes that he could potentially win on a national level, then you won't have to hear about that complaining and moaning about the electoral college, which is really what protects the flyover states. We here in the unwashed masses, deplorable, garbage country. It's the only thing that keeps us from or that allows us to even have a say in national elections. But you know, the numbers do suggest a substantial move over to the Republicans. I mean, if you look at registration alone and his breakdown of all that, literally everywhere you can find it, Republicans a huge jump in registration, Democrats a lot lower in terms of registration, and more Democrats have flipped Republican than Republicans have flipped Democrats. So all of that suggests the nation is waking up that we are not in favor of wokeness. We're not in favor of a national debt that's thirty seven trillion dollars. We're not in favor of having our automobiles taken away from us. We're not in favor of having gas supplies taken away from us. Again, on and on and on, which is the logical and reasonable conclusion free people should be making. Maybe this is it, Maybe this is the turning point for our country. Maybe we'll wake up and realize we make better choices for ourselves than people in faraway lands like Washington, d C. Coming up with six fifty six. Feel free to call, feel free to disagree, always enjoy the conversation. Coming up. We have a half hour to talk between the seven oh five and the bottom of the hour with Tom hagenor on the roll, oil plays in our daily lives. A big one it is that I'll be right back after the news the latest on the election minutes away at the top of the out because you got to stay informed and up to date.
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talk station where the Spirit of America lives OFFDA Free Day.
Speaker 1: Freedom of speech is one of the anchors of ours for tidy fifty five KRC, the talk station seven six It's about Kerosene de Talk station. Seem like we've been waiting at it forever. Election day is upon it. Strongly encourage everyone to get out and voting, and strong encourage you to call in and let me know where you are in your polling places. And does it look like a larger than normal voter turnout or is it. Well, everybody's already voted by mail or in person already. I have O county numbers are crazy, uh, but leaving no one left to go to the polls to vote today. One report from U was it Butler County. So the line was huge, long, unprecedented long. So that seems like a good development, notably in Butler County. Let's go to the phone's. Jay's been online. He's been kind enough to hold Jay. Thank you for holding, sir. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 3: Hey, thank you, Brian Young.
Speaker 13: I went and saw Mark Burrell at the empower You, first one I've ever attended, and I just kind of want to build on his good work. This morning, fifty percent of Christians have decided to not vote, and I kind of want to speak to them. And I can understand their sentiment is that they are set up with DC. Uh, They're just going to sit it out there. And to be honest, I've had those same thoughts. But here's what I've learned in if you read Second Corinthians, chapter six, talk a bob, set yourself apart, and if we do, if we set ourselves apart, he will be our father and he'll bless us again. But maybe more compelling to Christians is that there's one thing in the Bible that is common throughout the Bible. It is protection of children. See what's going on with evil between these and neither party is squeaky claim. But one of these parties supports the wide open border where children are.
Speaker 11: Being sex trafficked.
Speaker 13: One of these parties is for the mutilation of children and transgender surgery. One of these parties allows boys in little girls' locker rooms unprotected. And one of these parties is all four transferring the consequences as of unprotected sex between a man and a woman onto an innocent child and dismembering that child in a way and taking its life in a way that we would not be constitutionally possible able to do that to the most hardened criminal on death row. So, as a Christian, I'm going to ask you think about the protection of kids. It's the one policy point that I don't hear enough about. And there is a stark contrast between the policies of the Republicans and the policies of the Democrats, And as Mark Burrell says, don't get hung up on the personalities, think about the policies. And as a Christian, you're a Christian soldier, active duty Christian soldier. You're here to push back on evil. Think about that whenever you're going to sit it out and you're not going to engage.
Speaker 1: Is that why you're here? Is that why you're on this earth?
Speaker 13: What is the purpose of being a Christian soldier if you can't get off the couch and go vote?
Speaker 1: Jay, Hold on real quick, Jay, you make a fantastic argument. The only question I have is where do you read or come up with a conclusion that fifty percent of the Christians weren't going to come out and vote, because that really blows my mind for the reasons that you pour it out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there was, there was.
Speaker 13: It's I've heard it multiple times that first of all, there's ninety million Christians in a country of three hundred and sixty million, which was shocking to me. That we're now down to twenty five percent forty million of the ninety million.
Speaker 5: Going to vote, was what I've.
Speaker 11: Heard from cil the sources.
Speaker 13: Brandon, I apologize, I can't put my finger on where that same things.
Speaker 1: That's all right, but but yeah, huge number of.
Speaker 11: Persians and also have huge number of gun owners that oh yeah, I can't understand.
Speaker 1: That I read and that I could not believe, like eighty million gun owners don't vote in elections. You know, if you have any connection with the Second Amendment, if that's the only thing that means something to you, or if there is an issue you think you feel compelled to vote on, then you know which party is in favor of the Second Amendment and which people will will hold their hands up and support the Constitution and then immediately do everything they can to undermine it. But it's a great point on Christians too. Let's start off from the reality is we don't live in a theocracy. You're not going to get what you want in terms of a religious leader, nor do I want that in a president because we have a multitude of people with different faiths and belief systems and ideology. That's what the country's all about, the freedom to exercise one's religion or in the case of people who don't believe in one, to not But what is it if youre are a Christian? Go ahead, Jay, I know you got to go, but I mean you may glad that you brought that point up, I mean, who else, go ahead?
Speaker 13: All I was going to add to Brian, and I hate the interruption because you're going to what you're going to say is better than what I'm going to say. But we've got to remember, and this is what Mark Morell also did in a good job pointing out we are a country of the people, for the people, by the people. And if you decide to sit out, that's exactly what they want you to do. Washington, DC wants you to sit down, shut up, let them continue to consolidate power. So you're playing into their hands. Whenever you're looking at what it maybe has happened in the last election and the fraud, and you're disgusted, we all are, But gun owners, are you expecting the NRA to go do the work for you? The rest of you know, the Let them they're not going to be able to do it. Christians, you're going to allow the every other person that sits in a pew beside you in the church, you're going to allow let them go do the work. This isn't hard. And when you think about the early Church, those early Christians were burned on the stake. Some of them were called Roman candles. That's where the term came up for they were doused in oil and they still would not stop acting as Christian soldiers, right down to where they were burned alive and tortured and everything else. And all you have to do is go vote.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 7: It's not hard.
Speaker 1: It isn't hard. Great, but I'm glad you called this morning, Jay. Excellent points, excellent points. And if there are Christian voters out there that aren't going to vote, what is the reason? What I mean, is it because Donald Trump was a womanizer? Or even is look at literally everybody on the left wing side of the Ledger, or even look back at all the past presidents of the United States of America who also dabbled in extramarital affairs all the time. Was it Warren Harding? I mean he had a string of women that went around the block. John F. Kennedy well known for philandering. So was Bill Clinton. Now they can go ahead and you know, point to you and you know say, oh my god, look at what Trump did. He claimed he was gonna he could actually walk up to a woman and rabber crotch and get away with it. You know what, Let me be the first person to tell you. And I've made this point before. If you're a guy, I know you have been among other guys and you have made statements like that. I've been on this planet for fifty nine years and I have been around guys who regularly will make comments like that they would never make in mixed company. But that's the way guys talk. Are we serious? No, we're speaking metaphorically and sometimes we can be really kind of crassing off color with our comments. Does that define who we are? No, but the idea that you would cling to a piece of minutia like that and not pay attention to the other side, which has been working hard, I mean my entire life been been working hard to undermine Christian concepts and faith, belittling you Comedians, making fun of you for your belief systems and all that comes from the left. No, Donald Trump is not perfect by any stretch of the imagination. But who is the one making fun of the Christian who talked to this said Jesus isn't in the building right now or words of that effect, Kamala Harris. Most Christians believe that God is everywhere. I myself, along with my wife, got married by a judge in the lobby of the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Naples, Florida, not a church. There was no minister, priest, rabbi. I'mm presiding over the ceremony. But you know what, I made a vow before God to love and cherish my wife. I don't care who's officiating. I don't care what state procedure is involved. Necessity because of course, you know, we had to build this into the system because men wouldn't honor their commitments to their wives and would regularly leave them with children. Not that that doesn't happen anymore. But if you believe in God and you're making a pledge before God, it doesn't matter who's standing there and presiding over the ceremony. Here I am thirty two plus years later. It seems to have worked okay for me, And I'd like to think my wife feels the same way. She does regularly say she loves me. I take her to word on that. But if you believe in Christian principles, if you believe in if you want to hold onto those and you want to continue the free exercise of religion, you have a clear choice in this election. It certainly isn't Kamala Harris from my perspective, Canon Dave, you guys are next hang on one second and get that out of my system, which is always the case. Affordable imaging service is an awesome recommendation, one that I took myself. I regularly tell you if you go to the hospital imaging department, you're going to pay heap loads of money. You got insurance, what you're out of pocket? What's your liability going to be after the insurance payment? Find out ahead of time. Thank you Jeff who regularly chimes in and tells me his experience. His experience was great. He saved himself. Well, what was it, Jeff, thirty one hundred dollars with a CT scan. Yes, that can be done. My rose recent CT scan, I had two of them. The first CD scan that I had that confirmed my cancer was growing. That was affordable medical imaging, very very low overhead. You're not gonna get a bunch of bells and whistles, but you get the same equipment the hospitals are using. Same professionals been at this business for forty years. I got a CT scan that saved me thousands of dollars. That affordable imaging service. My doctor was totally fine with it. Everything. Look, here's the image, here's the radiologist report that came included with the cost. Now, my most recent one, I had to have a surgeon do a biopsy, so I had to go to the hospital imaging department. You know what the bill was eleven thousand plus dollars. Uh. Yeah, No, I couldn't get that one in affordable imaging because of the surgeon had to be involved. You know, this is the kind of price differential we're talking about. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Most MRIs thirty five hundred dollars with no radiologists report included. Get one for four hundred and ninety five bucks at Affordable Imaging CT scans I mentioned that could be five grand at a hospital, maybe even more four hundred and fifty bucks. Echo cardigrams four hundred and ninety five bucks, ultrasounds only two hundred and fifty bucks. And again, each of the images comes with a board certified radiologist support included in the low price. Learn more get all the pricing information by going to Affordable Medimaging dot com. Again, you have a choice. Find out what the difference is going to be ask the imaging department before you go there, and then uh uh no, I'm heading on over where I can save heap loads of money. Five one three seven five three eight thousand. Five one three seven five three eight thousand. This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station. iHeartRadio here. It is nine first one on the forecast for election day. No excuses, whetherwise and not get it into both. Seventy nine is gonna be the high on party. Cloudy sky is warm and breezy, only a late evening chance of showers. Overcast. Overnight rain is likely overy night sixty one sixty nine to high tomorrow with early ring likely. Otherwise mostly fivey the mostly Fiday. Every night of the chance of showers fifty for the low. Thursday, mostly sunny day, just a slight chance of ring before one m. Sixty five for the high. It is sixty five right now. Time for traffic. Jason from the uc Hell Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Lung cancer screet and can save lives if you're fifty year older and have a history of smoking. Called u se Is Cancer Center at five one three five eighty four l U n G. It's south seventy five moving a bit slow this morning behind a wreck at Buttermilk Pike. The northbound lanes heavy and slow from Buttermilk Pike to the bridge. Four to seventy one coming northbound, That left lane block from Grand Avenue on up, and you're seeing some break lights as you make your way toward the bridge. On the Ohio side, you have a wreck east two to seventy five at Blue Rock and a bit of a delay on seventy four coming inbount at col Rain.
Speaker 1: I'm Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station seven twenty one. If at five KRCD Talk station, let's go head on over to the phone. It's got a couple of callers online. David first, so we'll take Dave. Can't hang on and get you next, if you don't mind holding for a moment. Dave, thanks for calling this morning.
Speaker 7: Hey Brian, how you doing.
Speaker 1: Fired up this morning?
Speaker 5: Dave?
Speaker 1: Fired up?
Speaker 5: Me too? Me too.
Speaker 14: You know, you know you have a lot of people who hopefully will get out there and vote today, but you know it's very easy to come up with their for excuses. Well, here's what I saw on the way in today. I passed up an election sign. I didn't notice it till today. It said no Nazis, no Hitler, no Trump. That was the political sign.
Speaker 5: So I don't think.
Speaker 14: People appreciate what is at stake today because as we all know, Hitler was an evil fascist, you know, murderer, and we are being equaated with that because we believe such crazy things like there's only two sexes, men and women. We believe such crazy things as a person's a person, no matter how small, and has rights. We believe such insane things as you know what we every country has a right to have its border and we have a right to know who comes and goes within that border. I mean, these insane ideas. And when you compare that to what's up against you know what your what the other side is saying. And keep in mind think about how many times Kamala has used this in speeches. I'm not it's not hyberbally anymore. This is what they think in situations like that. What's thattle phrase? People who have the ability to act, have the responsibility to act, and this is what you can do.
Speaker 1: Amen well put well stated Dave. Lots of op ed pieces out this morning. I even will recommend I did read a paragraph from William mcgerrn's article if Donald Trump wins the election, making the very point as so many others have made. Maybe what Americans who vote for Trump are saying is they don't believe the whole lot of you. The press that created in a nut of non existent Russian collusion. The scientists and health experts who misled us about COVID. The fifty one former intelligence officials who release statements three weeks before the twenty twenty elevee saying Hunter biden laptop had the classic gear marks of Russian information operation. The federal and state prosecutors who tried to kill the former president's reelection by piling up criminal indictments. The FBI that lied to Foreign Intelligence Service court in an application for a spyworn on Trump campaign advisor Carter Page. The same people that are telling you that a man is not a man is a woman. The same people that want your cheer daughters, your daughters to have to turn around in a women's bathroom and see well a Johnson in their face. I mean this all this is crazy. You're smarter than that. Most of the vast majority of people either quiet on the issue or agree with you on those very points. We're sick of being lied to, and we're sick of being told we're Nazis and deplorables and evil and all of those. And think about it. Their campaign is boiled down to that they can't run on a single issue that they have been shoving down our throats or otherwise quote unquote accomplished over the past four years. Nothing. Kamla Harris has done nothing but run away from what she has been presiding over. She runs away from what she actually said out loud in terms of her campaign pledges back in twenty nineteen. Why that's what the left wants, but it's not what America wants. If it was what America wanted, she be proudly walking around preaching DEI and banning fracking and all the stuff that she was preaching when she was running for twenty nineteen, all the stuff that the Biden administration with her at the helm as well, we're doing throughout their presidency. This administration has gone full on batgrap and saying left wing. That's what you're getting, a continuation of the eight years of Obama in the last three and a half plus years of Biden, which was basically a continuation of Obama, interrupted only by evil Orange Man who we can all do comparison shopping and see was better at the helm. Let's get Ken real quick before we get out of this stegment. Joe, please Ken real quick.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 15: I was just going to echo what your previous callers have been saying all along. This is an important election. People have to exercise their right to vote. The locus of power is moved away from we the people into the hands of these global elitists. If you want to continue to have your freedoms guaranteed in the Constitution, you've got to sweep these people out and bring in the Republicans up and down the ticket. Then watch them like hawks and make sure that they too are going to attend to our freedoms and our needs.
Speaker 1: Amen to the latter point. It ain't over after the election. Thank you, brother, appreciate the call. Stick around. We're going to hear about how important oil is. Not that you and I don't understand that, but there's gonna be empower you summon our Thursday night, Tom Hagenor joins a program to talk about that. Coming up next. First, my dear friends at Fashion pro roofing. Roofers you can actually count on roofers that will never lie to you, roofers that actually do better work. I think, how could anybody be than fast and pro roofing At the quality of the work that is done. Check out their web page and see the gorgeous work that they can do for you. How about roofs. You get a free upgrade to the certainty landmark pro of a fifty years shingle. If you have to have a shingle roof replaced, maybe you want to get a metal roof instead. Maybe you have a commercial roof you need dealt with. They do all roofs, residential and commercial, of literally all types. The assessment is free, so call them for a free roof inspection even if you're not sure if anything's wrong up there, if it's been a long time you never had your roof inspected, go ahead and have it done. My friend Steve knows how important that is. Since they found some problems he was going to face when he called him up to do siding work. They gave him a free roof inspection as they will for you. So got the siding work done and they saved him from larger challenges down the road by finding the latent defects that may be very well beyond your roof. Since nineteen ninety nine, Ray and Amanda, the excellent owners of Fast and Pro Roofing, a plus with a better business bureau. Call them please five one three, seven, seven four ninety four ninety five seven ninety ninety five to check out the work and learn more about the company. Go to Fasten Fast and fastenproroofing dot com.
Speaker 5: With more people concerned, first time I've ever called out of absolute frustration and more getting involved.
Speaker 2: First time caller.
Speaker 1: It's their voices, It's demonic.
Speaker 14: What is going on?
Speaker 1: Who speak for the many?
Speaker 5: Voting for freedom?
Speaker 2: Fifty five KRC the talkstation am Arc the talk station.
Speaker 1: Seven thirty ifty five KRC the talk station. Huge fan of the empower Use Seminar series. I always love to give credit to Dan Reagnold, now retired from Frame USA. I know he's busy in his retirement, but the Frame USA UH still has the Empower You Seminar studio where you can attend those meetings when they are live, or you can just log in from home, which is I always say, it's so easy to do empower you America dot or just register before the event starts. In this event that we're talking about today with welcome back Tom Haganorn. He is a lifelong learner. He's been researching and talking about the many fats as of Western socialism and progressivism. Previously given the following talks at Empower You Socialism in the US, A Brief History ESG, introducing our new World government, American education and its takeover by international socialism, and climate Calamity Climate Change Exposed. Then a member of the Empower You Board, and thank you for your service to the Empower You Board providing investment advice to individuals since nineteen eighty three. BS and an MBA from the University of Cincinnati, my alma mater and the CPA. Welcome back Tom Hagenorn to talk about oil, subject matter the empower use. Some of our presentation takeing place Thursday beginning at seven pm. Tom, Welcome to the show. Hey, glad to be here, Brian, happy you're doing this topic. I mean, no one needs to tell me how important oil is. This morning, when I saw you're going to be on the program, I'm like, do you like plastic bottles? And I do plastic bottles have their own problems with them, but in terms of the cost of shipping, it's a good thing we have plastic to move around liquids because Lord knows how much glass ways and how much more expensive it would be. And of course glass shatters and breaks. That's just one thing that's happened over my lifetime.
Speaker 16: Well yeah, and you know, the thing is, there's an awful lot of propaganda surrounding fossil fuels, mostly oil and gas, and the focus is just incredibly narrow and it avoids petrochemicals. I mean, my goodness, you could there's no clothes that you could. You could wear some scratchy wool, I guess, you know, and a few other natural fibers, but everything we wear plastics, lubricants, additives, fertilizer. You could go on and on on. I mean, modern life is not possible without oil and gas, and the chemicals that are created from from oil and gas just not possible.
Speaker 1: Well and fertilized. It was one that came out as an issue, I know, with the situation in Ukraine, the bread basket of the world, I guess, But the idea that fertilizers and going back to Malthusians who think we're all going to you know, reoverpopulate the world to where we all starve to death. That was a concept from back of what the late sixties or nineteen seventy ish time frame. Look how far the world's population has grown. And look the world's population, for whatever reason, has gotten fat or not skinnier. We have been able to keep up with food demand because of fertilizers fertilizers, thanks to that evil oil.
Speaker 16: Yes, yes, uh so. Fifty percent of the world population is fed using synthetic fertilizers, and quite frankly, without it, there would have been a lot of start. We wouldn't have nearly as many people on the earth, and if we took it away all of a sudden or too quickly, we would actually have starvation in many parts of the world. That's how important it is.
Speaker 1: Well, some people believe that's exactly what our global leaders want. They really don't care about the day to day lives of the average human being. They have this broader world direction with fewer people.
Speaker 16: I suppose, yeah, yeah, I think that is one of the some of the more radical components. I think people are pollution, you.
Speaker 1: Know, yeah, and you stumbling block that the Left is facing because physics and reality fly in the face of what their desires are. Okay, they say they want to get rid of fossil fuels and we're all going to drive these wonderful electric vehicles, ignoring all of the pollution and other issues those things create, negating any alleged advantage in terms of saving the globe from climate change. I mean diesel. Diesel powers our entire economy. Every semi tractor trailer, with the exception of the three of them you see driving around California these days, runs thankfully on diesel. They go long distances without having to be refilled, and they are effective at what they do. The modern electric vehicle diesel or electric vehicle replacement truck weighs what twice as much, costs three times as much, and cannot carry as much equipment and then needs to be recharged every one hundred and fifty miles. What would that do to the economy?
Speaker 5: Yeah? That that.
Speaker 16: That would It would be a black hole, is what it would be. Yeah, you know, and I know, and I think you've do you you have an EV or you've driven an EV. There must be a lot of fun interesting, but Look, so what where's the electricity coming from to power that ev right? You know, it's coming mostly almost mostly from fossil fuels. And you know, interesting thing here, We've had this real push to reduce fossil fuels for about thirty five years now. And would you believe that in nineteen ninety and latest year I have stats for these are reliable stats, by the way, twenty twenty two. But if you compare nineteen ninety one this whole push started to twenty twenty two, thirty two years, fossil fuels provided eighty one percent of the world energy in both years. Both years, let that sink in. We've not reduced the use of fossil fuels at all. And why haven't we Well, we could point to China and India. China eighty seven percent of their energy comes from fossil fuels, and the dirtiest fossil fuel is coal. Then you go to oil, then you go to natural gas. Natural gas produces the fewest greenhouse gases. Their biggest usage sixty one percent coal, eighteen percent oil, only eight percent natural gas. India is similar, just not as extreme as China. So everything that we're trying to do has been, and we have been very successful at reducing our and limiting our greenhouse gases, mostly by converting gradually over fifty years from coal to natural gas. Yeah, you know, reducing coal a lot increasing So we've been good citizens. We've been doing our part. It's actually mostly I think, been economically driven. It's just cheaper and you know, better, better for business.
Speaker 1: But yeah, well maybe I should ask you this, Tom haggett Orn, who's doing the seminar on Thursday night beginning at seven pm in Poweryoamerica dot org. Maybe the Chinese knows something that we don't. Since they continue to build coal plants, dirty as it may be, it's certainly fueling their economy. They're not seen. They don't seem to be too concerned about global warming or climate change or whatever we call it. Maybe they're not convinced that that's happening. Perhaps I'm sure that.
Speaker 16: Well look, yeah, and I gave a talk on climate change, and yeah, greenhouse gases are increasing, they have increased temperatures. That temperatures are I just looked to read this latest upstate from the satellite data, and it's like less than I think zero point three degrees fahrenheit per decade, per decade, So we're talking about extremely small increases in temperature. And by the way, we've had the greening of the earth over the last forty years, talking about feeding people. You know the other in photo we need plants need CO two for synthesis. That is, they need CO two like we need air. And when you increase the CO two and we haven't, it has increased a lot. You just you cause a flourishing of plant life, including crops, and that's what we've seen over forty years. So the benefits to me have far outweighed any detriments from globe warming. Well you are, I think minor. They're real, but they're very minor.
Speaker 1: Well, and you point to the gradual increase in temperature, I mean it is well docked, caumented geologic data, ice boring samples we can get down the list. The fact that it's known that the entire state of Ohio was covered by a glacier at one point. I'm glad the world heated up because well, I live in Ohio and I don't think I could live on top of a glacier. You know, we grow food here now where we couldn't have if the earth hadn't a temperature had an increased It has done so, ebbed and flowed since the dawn of the planet and before man walked the Earth. I mean the many ice age occurred during our respective recent lifetimes. I mean several hundred years ago. I'm glad it warmed up over that. We've had times of heated, hotter climate, and we've had times of coler climate. It's just that I think we are of the mind that within our little, minuscule, infinitestinably small lifetimes relative to the lifetime of the Earth, we think that what we're doing in forty fifty eighty years worth of existence is real time causing every single weather event that happens out there. And I think that's just the perpossible for a suggestion.
Speaker 16: But Brian, if you repeat a lie enough, and if you it repeat it through many, many different media sources that too many people trust, you can get them to believe almost anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, especially when you teach it to the little children in school who do not have logic, reason or a knowledge of the globe's history, at least from a geological perspective.
Speaker 16: That's why the left once universal pre k because the earlier the better get those little minds when they can be formed. I mean literally, we don't. I don't remember what I was doing when I was three and four, but you can bet that the things that I saw and heard are a part of me. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks to my mom and dad. I'm sure you can give credit to yours as well. Tom. Sure, Tom's gonna be a fantastic conversation. Hey, so it's Thursday ninth, beginning at seven, How oil has shaped world history? You can do two ways. Log in from the comfort of your own home and ten virtually or show up in person. Two twenty five Northland Boulevard of the Frame USA building where the empower U studio is. Tom will be there, Tom, Good luck with the speech. I know it's gonna be a very interesting one. I hope you get a good crowd. It's well deserved if you do.
Speaker 16: Thanks a lot. Brian and everybody said no, it's always free. There's no charge.
Speaker 1: You got that right, Yeah, learn something, show up or log in for free. Thanks Tom, appreciate what you're doing. Fifty five k SE the talk station. Always appreciate what Shabri group A Keller Williams seven. Here's your nine first morning weather forecast. Great day for voting. Present, it's gonna be partly cloinning, warm breeze. The highest seventy nine, no chance of rain until late evening. No excuse not to vote. Overcast tonight, rain is likely. We'll see highest seventy nine today if I didn't mention that, sixty one the low overnight sixty nine to height. Tomorrow mostly clouds with a little early rain, fifty overnight with a chance of showers. And Thursday mostly sunny, slight chance of rain before one pm. Sixty five to high. It's sixty six right now. Let's get a traffic updated. Jason from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Lung cancer screening can save lives if you're fifty year older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center at five one three five A four l U N JEEP. A couple of major problems you want to avoid southbound seventy one. There's an accident at Red Bank. It is blocking the left lane and the center lane. A couple of cars up against the wall. Southbound traffic backed up for Kenwood. Also westbound two seventy five. There's an accident at seventy one in Montgomery right two lanes or block traffic, stop and go all the way back past wards corner. Jason Earhardt on fifty five KRC the talk station, five.
Speaker 1: Ker Se the talk station and af top of the our News inside Scoop with bright Bart News. As is always the case on our Tuesday if they we get your financial letdor and co author of bright Bart Business died. Just John Carney returns talk about the election winner and how it might impact the economy. Deep Dive with Daniel Davis will be talking North Korea, fighting with the Russians in Ukraine. It's so strange to me and the election winner and how that might impact foreign policy. That's something else you should consider. I don't know any I just don't understand how Kamala Harris is gonna act as a commander in chief of America's military. I got to be quite honest with you. That actually frightens me, to be honest. You know, we at least had four years of Trump and four years of relative peace and stability. I don't think Donald Trump can lay hands and immediately make the situation in Ukraine disappear, or immediately bring about peace in Israel in the Middle East. But he certainly demonstrated his ability to accomplish that. Look at the Abraham Peace Accords. I mean, seriously, the man should have won a Nobel Peace Prize for that. Obama just stands up and gives a speech. They give him the Nobel Peace Prize. Trump negotiates relationships between otherwise adversary, you know, Middle Eastern countries and Israel. Nothing said about it. It's up here in the Morning Show, an other way and some other places. But that's a real for me. And I have no idea what Daniel Davis is going to say about that. Well, I don't have any idea what Pat's going to say. But let's listen to Pat. Pat, thanks for calling this morning, Welcome to the program.
Speaker 14: Well same to you, Brian.
Speaker 10: I'm praying for you. And I did two rosaries this morning, and I could not believe when I went to vote. I mean, I thought, well, I'll leave a quarter after six. They opened at six thirty. I'm glad I left at quarter after six because the line was unbelievable and they were pulling in there. I mean it was even scary. Back it out, just you know, to lead. But there's a lot of people voting, and that place is pat.
Speaker 1: Well, it's good to hear what part of town? If I can ask, did you vote Cole Raine, Cole Rain packing them in in Cole Ran? Now do you now? Did you get a sense of well where people were as you were standing on the line. I know it's a little difficult, but kind of looking to see if they're holding blue or pink slips tends to tell a tale. But what did you observe?
Speaker 5: Well the you need?
Speaker 10: Well, while we were there, seven fella came up and he was passing out blue slips. And then later when I was leaving, there was a lady with pink slips, but some took it, some did not take the blue, So I don't know about the pink because she was there when I was leaving. Right So, but all I can hope for and pray for is that good winds over evil bat.
Speaker 1: You said a mouthful right there. I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for calling and chiming in on the status of your polling place. That's I got one other call earlier this morning. A woman called from Butler County and said it was just absolutely unbelievable to turn out. Never seen anything like that before. Kind of considered, you know, giving the information I got from Westside Jim Keefer about the Hamilton County Board of Elections, I think he said one hundred thousand mail ends. And I can't remember the total number of people who had voted advance of the election, Like, is there anybody left in Hamilton County that hasn't voted already? Real quick here, I want to use the remaining moment in this hour to mention just a little comment the editorial board of the Cincinnati Enquirer. And I don't disagree with the headline, whether it's Trump or Harris. We must accept the elections results peacefully. Just we cannot become a nation of sore losers making baseless claims of fraud because we don't like the outcome. Is not the American way. We must resist the impulse find Okay, let's wait and find out how things shake out. Let's not take to the streets and be hysterical about it. But this paragraph was kind of interesting. Rely on trusted sources for information. Quote. There will be lots of information spirreling about Tuesday's election on social media and traditional news outlets, which could make it hard for some people to distinguish fact from fiction, not just on election day, I might observe. Being a savvy consumer of media is important. Use reliable, reputable news organizations to do a fact checking as sources of information, or that do fact checking is sources of information, and it's advisable to turn to more than one. Consensus and consistent reports across media outlets are usually signs of trustworthy information. Rely on reports from election officials and their websites if you are unsure about official results. And I was just reading that, I was thinking, okay, mainstream media, Okay, they are they still reputable news organizations? Do they do fact checking? I mean I wrote down a number of things, all the hysteria over COVID vaccines, mass mandates, lockdown, and social distancing, all of which were live. The consistent reporting about Hunter Biden's laptop being Russia disinformation. If you believe the consensus and consistent reports across media outlets, you might have believed that was Russian disinformation. Time told a different tale, and it told a tale that revealed that are elected or well our lettered agencies knew well ants of that. The lie from the fifty one so called security experts that it was Russian in disinformation. They knew it was real, long in advance of that, and yet that's what they put out in the mainstream media, and that's what was repeated regularly. So yeah, I do agree. Use reputable news organizations that do fact checking, and do fact checking of your own. If you read an article and there is no link to any specific source of information, raise your eye in skepticism and jaded cynicism, and then go out into the world and see if you can find sources that are actually valid, confirming or refuting what you've read in the article or perhaps opinion piece stating things without a link to information. I love sources, and I love links, and I love footnotes because they tend to take you to the place where the information came from and then you can judge accordingly. Seven fifty six stick around inside scoop of Bright bart New Daniel Davis Deep Dive coming up in the eight o'clock hour. I'll be right back.
Speaker 11: They can trumble the deck, they can change your cards.
Speaker 2: The twenty twenty four election, It doesn't matter. This is done on fifty five KRZ the talk station.
Speaker 17: This report puretalk dot com. Stop over paying for your cell phone plan. Puretalk gives you unlimited talk texts, been plenty of data for just twenty five dollars a month on America's most dependable five gene network. Switched today just style pound two to fifty and say keyword switch now to say fifty percent off your first month with Puretalk.
Speaker 1: Time for the Channel nine first one to one forecasts. You have no excuse in terms of weather. Get out and vote highest seventy nine to day partly cloudy, warm, ambreezy. Rain doesn't show up until late this evening. We'll have a little rain overnight as well. Sixty one for the overnight, low sixty nine. Tomorrow's hi mostly cloudy skies with a rain likely in the morning. Overnight mostly cloudy chances showers again little fifty and Thursday chance a rain before one pm. Otherwise mostly sunny. Pie of sixty five right now sixty seven degrees in time for Jason with a traffic up vac jation from the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 6: Lung cancer screening can save lives if you are fifty or older and have a history of smoking. Called UC's Cancer Center at five one three five eighty four. L U n JEEP CRUs have cleared the two major problems we had westbound two seventy five at seventy one. However, the backup is still extending back into Milford South seventy one. The tow truck just left Red Bank. All lanes are open there. Southbound traffics still slow. Back to Fifer North seventy five in Kentucky backed up right now Bontermilk Pike to the bridge South seventy five broken down approaching Dixie Highway. Jason Earhart on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: A thirty on a Tuesday, regular listeners know it is that time accept when he's on vacation, which I thoroughly missed our conversation last week. It is time for the Daniel Davis Deep Dive with retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis. Great to see you again, Daniel Again, I missed our conversation last Tuesday. I hope you enjoyed your time off. I did, but I did miss it too.
Speaker 7: I got it.
Speaker 1: I got admit I did. Yeah. It's been really fun and enlightening, and I enjoy just kind of walking through the exercise of these obviously very challenging geopolitical issues we're facing. These days and law and behold and pleased to see. The number one issue you had on your list today was the idea that North Korea has now sent troops that are hanging out in Russia are going to be fighting against the Ukrainians in this crazy situation.
Speaker 7: One.
Speaker 1: How do the North Koreans end up getting involved with this, Daniel?
Speaker 18: Well, you know, there's lots of information floating out there, and lots of claims and accusations, but not a lot of actual evidence. And I'm I'm still not completely convinced that some of these reports that the North Koreans are actively engaged on the front lines in the Kursk area are accurate. To date, I have seen a single photograph of someone that's alleged to be a killed in action to a North Korean soldier with his passport in front of him or something like that. All the rest of it has been claims. But here's what we do know. Korean troops have been going to Russia to train for a long time. There's nothing actually new about that. And the initial report showed both the US and the Ukrainian intelligence services said that they were actually in the far east of Russia, not on the front lines, and then Zelensky came out subsequent to that and said, no, they're actually on the front line, and look.
Speaker 1: He's got some motivation.
Speaker 18: You always have to look at who's gotten motive for things to work out a certain way. And he's saying to everyone, hey, this marks a huge escalation. Everybody needs to come and join us and help us now. But then you look at the other side and what motivation does the Russians have, And I'm not sure that there's any because there is no shortage of Russian troops. I've actually talked to one particular UK soldier, I'm sorry, UK citizen who went to fight on the Russian side.
Speaker 1: Very unusual, so I wanted to find out why he had done that.
Speaker 18: But he said, look, there's no shortage of personnel or equipment or ammunition or anything on our side, and he had not heard anything about the North Koreans. We also say that from a military perspective, and I've done this before in combat, when you fight with nations that have different nations and you're fighting on the same battlefield, it is really difficult. And this number that's been bandied around seven or eight thousand, possibly ten or twelve, depending on who you want to talk to. That's a comparatively small number in a fight where there's somewhere around eight hundred thousand Russian troops fighting alongside, So it's not going to make any kind of operational difference, and the difficulty would be really.
Speaker 1: High for the Russian side at very little gains.
Speaker 18: So it's unclear to me what's really going on because lots of people are claiming different things.
Speaker 1: Well, I suppose you know, from a Russian standpoint, and I'll acknowledge your point that they've got enough troops, they got enough weapons, and they don't need the additional bodies. But from a Russian standpoint, you know, if they want to join and help us with a fight, fine, But what's North Korea got to gain with this?
Speaker 18: Well, yeah, you know, and actually I wanted to go down that path. In my view, you talk about who's got something to gain, North Korea has more to gain than anybody, and if they wanted to, because their troops have not had any combat experience of any kind for decades, and I can tell you that is a big issue. So it would make sense to me from a military perspective, if Kim Jong mun said, hey, We're giving you all these weapons and artillery shells, et cetera, but we want to get something out of it more than just cash or food. We want some experience for our troops, and so they may send them in to say, hey, teach us the most new and current combat operations, the way tactics are being done right now, and maybe even say hey, let us.
Speaker 1: Get some actual combat in there.
Speaker 18: Again, I don't know for sure what's going on, but it would make sense from North Korea's perspective to get some combat experience.
Speaker 1: Well is that combat experience? And then the more jaded and cynical view that I was going to interject is maybe the North Korean soldiers want a meal for a change, so they can get fed by the Russians as a bus to what their rations are in North Korea, just saying.
Speaker 18: Yeah, Well, as it turns out that the regular North Korean people do indeed have privation and food, but the military and especially their special forces have always been given a lot more than other people, so they do well while the rest of our countrymen don't.
Speaker 1: All Right, before we pivot over to what the election will have by way of consequence for foreign affairs, this what is alarming to me and I presume you as well. As this growing alliance with Russia, China, North Korea and Iran They seem to be playing very very nicely together, which presents a much greater threat than the previously divided China and Russia. They never played nicely together. I think Nix had tried to take advantage of that by opening relations with China, hoping that they would become more Western and open to the concept of Western principles and idea. Obviously it didn't go that way, thanks Gianaman Square. But Russia and China now playing nice together, engaging in wargame exercises the Iranians and enjoyed the benefits of wests back and forth. Obviously they're supplying the Russian troops with drones for example. I mean, this is not looking good from a global situation in terms of this new alignment of what are collectively we can characterize as our foes, our enemies, or folks that aren't on our side of the ledger anyway.
Speaker 18: Well, look, I mean, Brian, we got to be honest. A lot of this is our own making. Oh, I mean, you talked about the Nixon and what he had done that made sense for us. And so you know, you want to drive a wedge between folks, meaning you got to give somebody incentive not to want to be friends with the other, and we're doing.
Speaker 1: The exact opposite.
Speaker 18: We're giving these guys every incentive in the world in motivation to come together. When before we went into the and started supporting the Ukraine side in the World War with Russia, those were basically all stoepop. They were kind of all independent. They had some especially Russian and China had some relation, but it was arms distance. And then North Korea in Iran, we're basically kind of stope ups. They were at double arms linked. Now then because we're supporting all these sanctions on Russia, China, North Korea, and Iran, and we're actively providing weapons for Russia, we're giving them every reason in the world to say, Okay, there's no value in doing anything on your side, so we're gonna do things together. And then now it's turned into outright military alliances and agreements between Russia and North Korea and Russia and Iran. So the more we push these guys, the more they get together and as and you're right, the bigger potential problems that postes for us on the international stage.
Speaker 1: You don't have to look any further than bricks to see the economic fall out of that. I was waiting for bricks to come out. I was waiting for the word to come out of your mouth, Daniel. I knew it now as you can now pivot over to the election. Obviously, were voting today, and I encourage my listeners to get out and vote. I don't know how you feel about either candidate, and I think it's a material of my comment. Kamala Harris's commander chief scares a living hell out of me, Daniel. I have to be honest with you. If she's incapable of answering a single question without sounding silly or like some college professor word solid nonsense on domestic issues, I haven't heard a word from her about foreign policy.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: That is not to say I believe Donald Trump is going to be elected and can lay hands and make these problems go away immediately. How he's going to do that, He hasn't said he promises to do it. At least he's he can point to his record where there it was a lot more peaceful unto the Trump administration, but there's no guarantee we get a return to peace. So what are we left with? Daniel Davis opinions? We all have one.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I have to confess that I also have some real concerns about harris presidency just because she has literally no experience at all. When she was in the first two years of the Biden administration, was sent to a lot of international locations. It went very poorly, you may recall, and then they kind of took that off for plate so there hasn't been any more since that time. And personnelist policy you may have heard that phrase before. And one of the big holes and end of our knowledge is who is going to be her senior leaders. Now I'm here in Washington, DC, and I'm actively looking to ask people who are her senior advisors, who would be maybe some of the key people in her cabinet should she be elected, and hardly anyone knows, which is alarming to me because I'm not sure if she gets elected, who is actually going to be calling the shots there, because apparently it's not going to be the current Secretary of State, Defense or National Security advisor.
Speaker 1: Apparently they're all going to go.
Speaker 18: But who is it going to be on the other side on the Trump side, I actually do know a lot of people that are being actively considered for roles, and I'll just tell you it makes me very happy in some of those So I'm not going to tell you about who to vote for or talk about domestic issues, but in foreign policy, some of the people who are being talked about at the highest levels for the Trump administration are good folks.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 1: That gives me comfort, and because in my listening audience a vast majority of at least Trump leaning folks, maybe not necessarily outright, you know, always Trumper type of folks, but when faced with a choice between Harris and Trump, at least insofar as foreign policy in America's military, you have more confidence in the folks that Trump might be appointing in those roles, And that, of course gives me confidence that my listeners are at least on the right side of the ledger on that you and I will be talking a lot more about this, sadly so, but I welcome these conversations. It's going on needs to be addressed, and I really appreciate your taking your standpoint. Look for him online wherever you get your podcast. Daniel Davis Deep Dive. I'll look forward to it as I always do. Next Tuesday, my brother have a wonderful week and fingers crossed for a smooth transition regardlesss.
Speaker 18: No matter how it turns out, I pray that it's peaceful and then it's legitimate and everybody understands how it turned out.
Speaker 1: I share your prayer in that regard. Take care of my friend. It's a forty fifty five krs de talk station. Don't go away. I have called for an emergency session of the Security Council Israel.
Speaker 2: The raging fires in the Middle East Iran are first becoming an inferno.
Speaker 1: Getering on the brink. The evil is now laid bill for all to see of a Middle East meltdown. The whole Middle East has been unraveling. What happens next?
Speaker 7: We have to prepare ourselves.
Speaker 11: Happens here, helping people prepare but not giving them panic.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs. The talk station