Speaker 1: Well, the old day is the only thing he has to worry about going into Orleans from Marti Graul was getting arrested for public intoxication.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's much worse. Why do we need the word ballards?
Speaker 1: We don't. It's right, it's like predacted, yeap, just say removed, we remove the names or information from this report.
Speaker 2: I say, never mind the ballards.
Speaker 1: But I thought I thought they kept saying ballard like the round balls you see in front of target or like, I thought maybe those are what they were talking about, to where they can't drive through those, so they put basketball players and then they just show you the little silver steel things you see out front of buildings. That's what a ballard is. And you just fitted into the slot in the hole in the ground, just click. And I'm like, well, even if they need repairs, do you think, well, let's do this after r Let's do it after Near's Eve.
Speaker 3: No more then beads. We'll get down there. It's gonna be a whole shame to remove the beads.
Speaker 1: I don't care. It's still in there though. It's it's still in there and it's working, so don't remove it until New Year's Eve.
Speaker 3: You would think.
Speaker 1: Uh, and again, try be be careful on Twitter, because you'll make the mistake. I did, which was watched twenty seconds of a video. Did you know what I was watching? It was the mangled bodies of oh and how did they suck you in?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: I was just flipping through and then and I saw the leg that was going somewhere should be going just like wrap around?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: This girls was like what, what is what? And then I realized what it was and I went on, I can't unsee that now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I have a list, found some lists while I was off.
Speaker 3: Is there a man list?
Speaker 2: And this is that kind of this is I guess millennial man. You kind of feel sorry for for girls that want the Marlborough man, right, the tough guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they did that to those boys. Yeah, those poor boys don't know what to be or what to say.
Speaker 2: Here's the question, Yeah, guys of Reddit, what's a stereotis typically a masculine thing that you couldn't care less about?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, let's see all right.
Speaker 2: Number one, acting tough for no apparent reason.
Speaker 1: Acting tough, I'll get you as so ambiguous. It's so it's like, what do you want you talk about acting tough, Like, I'll tell you when you're sick.
Speaker 2: What getting into fights purely because your ego took a hit. Oh, I've seen two people die from hitting the deck after one punch.
Speaker 1: I've got a family at home. I can't do this. Well, it's very rare. I think it's very rare that someone dies after hitting the ground after a punch. Plus, don't have a glass jawl uh. And if you're that talented of a puncher, realize to catch the person after you punch him out. Yeah, go get Jake, Paul, don't get them.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I was at that We had our little near as you've get together with some of the old folks and some friends in the neighborhood. And he was like, like, I don't remember going to a party in the eighties where there wasn't a.
Speaker 3: Fight every every party.
Speaker 1: Like, if you went to a party where there wasn't a fight, you were like, Wow, there wasn't a fight tonight.
Speaker 2: Well, you hung out with guys that would start one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I apologize for that.
Speaker 2: Stereotypically manly things and that everybody's into this depends pretty heavily on your definition of masculinity. But I never wanted to sleep around, have a high body count or any of that. I just want to find one woman who's right for me and Mary.
Speaker 1: It's all about hormones, dude, So stop. Okay, it's all about your hormones at a certain level. And you're like, I really don't want to do that. Plus it's all about your options, isn't it too little?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Daniel or Brandon or whatever the hell your name is. Uh, he's just like, I just don't want to do that. Really, you didn't want to do that. Oh okay, they didn't want to do you. That's exactly right. Like, let's let's let's think about Chris Rock said it twenty years ago. A man's as faithful as his options, right, of course, the dude's saying.
Speaker 2: That, Yo, yeah, okay, you decided you didn't want to sleep around, right, Okay, right, some pretty girl walks up take me home?
Speaker 1: No, absolutely not not. I just don't want to do that stuff.
Speaker 2: Listen, no one's taking my tasty, bright colored cocktails with those little umbrellas on them away from me.
Speaker 1: There's Dwight in Mexico. Uh. There have been, yes, there were cocktails that say that's a girl drink, and there are cocktails that that's a man's drink. And I got yelled at Tuesday night or Wednesday night whatever New Year's Eve because I offered ice for somebody for their bourbon, and there were just like two guys like, stop it. So dude, dude, you drink it neat, you don't drink it. I was like, Okay, I drink neat or on the rocks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same with me. Bourbon, neat bourbon on the rocks, bourbon with it.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't twift twift when I drank tequila on the rocks. It it doesn't really get that diluted because I drink it too quickly, you know. It's not like it's sitting there long enough for that ice to melt and dilute it.
Speaker 1: By the way, yeah, there's nothing nastier than these sliced limes and or lemons sitting in that little container at the end of the bar.
Speaker 3: Oh pez done.
Speaker 1: They've done studies and they're like those two the lemons and the limes that are sitting in those little things at the end of the bar. Don't don't put them in your water.
Speaker 3: People are talking, yeah, don't do whenever they see lemon. I'm like, absolutely not, don't do it.
Speaker 2: They got fruit flies buzzing around.
Speaker 1: By five.
Speaker 2: Manly things that some men aren't into. Crying in front of my significant other. Sometimes you just need to have a good cry to let it all out.
Speaker 3: I'm guilty. Every time I see Susan, I break into tears.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's not for the reason though.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I gone, you're not a cryer, Tony.
Speaker 1: I am not, and it's to me. It's just like, I'm not here's my issue, and I'm a terrible person. But if you cry, great, Guess what happens after you finished crying. You still have the same problems and you've now kind of made them worse because you look like a whoosy. So I don't know. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I told my son years ago, I said, I apologize for not crying in front of you. I should have done that. No. One year later, calendar year, I said, you remember I said that last year? I said, Yeah, it's a lie. No one wants to see you cry. I'm sorry. No one wants to see a grown man blubbering in the middle of the room. Go call me a terrible person. Attack me on social media. I don't care. No one wants to see a grown man standing in the middle of the room blubbering like a child. Suck it up.
Speaker 3: Some women do what would make you.
Speaker 1: Cry and do name one? You know the ones that's say Anderson, No, because Barbara Anderson is an American treasure. So you start crying ten seconds into it, They're like oh, and then they're like, Okay, Lindsay, gonna stop ooky.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What about a guy that does like they like yo, I've been a funeral before. I've been at funerals before. You know, like a tear will come down, you know, because it's sad.
Speaker 1: I loved Bob.
Speaker 2: You know who's a crier? The guy that decided he didn't want to sleep around.
Speaker 3: I didn't even cry about that. She just wanted to use for my body.
Speaker 2: Manly stuff. Some guys don't get cars. Other guys see a car and know the make, yer and most important things about it. I only know the brand, and that's if I can see the logo. But I'm not a car guy either.
Speaker 1: I'm not either. And my buddy just bought a new one of those nineteen sixty eight chargers and was the special, only like four hundred were made. And he's built a pole barn. And I don't know why a pole barn is different than a regular barn. It's a cheap house, is what it is. Okay, But he's so he's got his six cars, his six muscle cars in there so he can sit there and look at him and drink beer. It's like a dude thing. I guess I don't get it either. They're all muscle cars. He's got the exact trans am from Smoking the Bandits, okay, with the license playing and everything is exact of the car.
Speaker 3: I was rich, I would buy the Smoking the Bandit trans Am. I would also buy a nineteen sixty eight Camaro Supersport. And I would also buy a gto judge. But I was stopping at three. Sure, the cars, not guitars.
Speaker 2: You don't stop anything at three. You have thirty three pairs of sunglasses.
Speaker 1: Never stopped anything in your life.
Speaker 3: On my mother's eyes, this is a true story. My grandmother's favorite saying was, if one's good, two's better, explains a lot about me. Right.
Speaker 1: Everything there you.
Speaker 2: Go, new men maybe not into traditionally manly stuff. I don't get sports. The only reason I follow football is because my wife is into it. I love that one.
Speaker 1: There are more. That's why David and I like to screw it out on sports because the younger generations like whatever, they don't want to talk about it. They don't want to talk about it. They don't want to I well met that.
Speaker 3: I love their colorful sports costumes.
Speaker 1: They wear uniforms and what they're called.
Speaker 3: And I will say that also at the end of each sports year, you know, their season finale seems really exciting, like the foot, like the the football season finale last year Super Bowl was really really it was riveting.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I have a lot of pizazz. I figured when I was taking like take Mike John and his friends are Maggie and her friends, and I'd have like we had because we worked. We worked with u of L so closely. I had access and they were just so uninterested, just like whatever, I don't want to go to game.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't get UFC or m m A. I couldn't care less about it. I'm kind of with you on that.
Speaker 1: Well it is it's destroyed boxing, and boxing destroyed itself because it was so they is so rigged and UFC will probably end up being that same way if it's not already.
Speaker 3: It's just literally wrestling.
Speaker 1: It's a little too brutal for me. I don't The point to where I stop is where someone the guy is knocked out on this on his back and you're still pounding him. You just just punching him in the forehead, in the face, and it's just like he's knocked out. What are you doing? Like your brain snaps. But it's into. Everyone loves it. Everyone loves UFC.
Speaker 2: I don't get grilling. It's hot as hell outside. Okay, let's spend a few hours next to the only thing in the yard that's hotter than the weather. If you enjoy it, knock yourself out, and I will.
Speaker 3: Summer and winter damn near. Like I would say, ninety five percent of everything we eat I cook outside is smoking or grilling.
Speaker 1: Grilling is like a lot of things, horse racing, bourbon music. You grow into it. If you're twenty something and you don't get it, okay, just give me a couple of years, you'll be there. But I mean thirty, you're just like five smokers. Yes, yeah, you're gonna be into it. Man, you're gonna be out in the backyard. You know why, because if not, you're inside with your family. Yeah, I say that out loud. I think you did.
Speaker 3: Sorry, growl Master's ply.
Speaker 2: And finally, and I'm with you on this one. I don't get strip clubs.
Speaker 1: I never never had. I never went.
Speaker 3: I never heard I would go, you know, because everybody went. But I was so uncomfortable. And then one time a buddy of mine bought me a lap dance. We just left the track. It was so uncomfortable. I sat there. You got to sit on your hands or you did it.
Speaker 2: At the time, I was strip club.
Speaker 1: I was forced to go because of my job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did a lot of games, and I ended up.
Speaker 1: I never understood it. It never did. I never liked I didn't really like it. It was like, okay, a strip club. So I would sit at the bar and watch football game. So I would drink a beer and I'd sit at the bar and I wouldn't really and every once in a while they say, can you get up and say something. I'd get up and yell something on the mic, and I go back to my chair. But in the end I look like a jerk because they're like, oh, look at Vinetti he thinks he's too good for all this, and I end up being a negative for me, not a positive. And I finally just asked him, I'm not doing these anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's what made everybody think you're a jerk.
Speaker 1: Oh no, clearly.
Speaker 2: Oh tell us about the dude on the couch when you were getting paid?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so yeah, I did a gig for that. Took my girlfriend with me to the gig, and I ended up getting paid, and the big, huge guy came up to us and said, hey, you ready to get paid. I said, yes, sir. For the next thing I know, We're walking two floors down underneath Washington Street downtown where and then I'm in this basement two floors down and I'm in this room with uh.
Speaker 3: Did they make it off? You can't refuse? Yes?
Speaker 1: And an Italian guy was on the couch in which his leather jacket matched the leather couch, and the owner of the joint tried to make a deal and offered me whatever, and I was like, nope, I'll take cash. Brother, and I sat on the couch with this dude. Two days later, Remember USA Today was like a huge the newspaper USA Today was like a huge, a big deal. He was like, everyone got the Courier Journal at the USA Today it was the internet. It was correct. And I the station. We got USA Today every day and I opened it and on the front page of Lifestyle was the picture of the guy sitting next to me on the couch and it said the new New Jersey Mafia.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, and I went when when When I was selling advertising for our rock station, one of my accounts was a house of.
Speaker 1: You mean a trip club, No, okay, a brothel.
Speaker 3: A brothel it was. It was escorts. So every time I would go to to get paid, they would offer things to you. All right, then I'll wake up one morning and it's a homicide arson from that place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not good. Stay away from those establishments for sure, all right.
Speaker 3: Sims Furniture, Sims Furniture, New Year New furnishings for the home. There's no reason to have beat up oat couches, living room sets, dining room sets. Let's upgrade your life and let's do it with Sims Furniture, SIM one M. Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. Check this out. How about this for your living room? A sofa and a love seat only eight hundred and ninety nine dollars. Let's do it one better. Let's throw it in a three pack of tables, two pack of lamps, an area rug is still only one ninety nine dollars. Want to perk up that bedroom? You got it? Seven piece bedroom set that includes it's a queen bed, a dresser, a mirror, a chest of drawers, nightstand, only nine hundred and ninety nine dollars, flat screens, everything that you can imagine. Here's the best part. If you need credit, you're approved. That's right, I just approved you. You are approved at Sims Furniture, high quality, beautiful furniture at bargain basement prices. You're gonna love Sims Furniture, Dixie Highway and Preston Highway. Stick around. Really in the years when we return at news radio, waight forty whas did we win yet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: We lost lost by a year because of me, I said seventy nine.
Speaker 1: And I kept saying, dude, this is eighty because it's January, so we're in we're in troubled.
Speaker 3: Waters jam Uary.
Speaker 1: And did you find your boom boom boom? I did? Oh good, Okay, somebody had it on you. I had it backed up.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna somebody put silver bells where I dump dump dumb was. Let's go, let's go. These were all top twenty hits back in the day. You guys pick out the year, John Denver, Olivia Newton, John got together, fly away.
Speaker 3: Here we go. We know we're in the seventies.
Speaker 1: He shouldn't have flown away.
Speaker 2: Ironically, all right, that's a dollar out.
Speaker 1: I made a play. It's fifty cents. I'm telling you, I'm not going to be so generous this year.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not up to you.
Speaker 1: Maybe it is.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's not.
Speaker 1: Maybe dollar out day he gets out.
Speaker 3: Well, we know what's in the seventies.
Speaker 1: Where is it Newton John? No, that's not necessarily true.
Speaker 3: What we're talking about. You don't know that. Oh there she is, she's got the Okay, you're way back there, Olivia.
Speaker 2: That's right, auss. He's in the back. Okay, so little too mellow for me. So we're gonna pick it up in a big way. Oh yeah, I was not in the army, but I knew about him.
Speaker 1: Oh, kids are in seventies, yeh, seventy six, seventy seven.
Speaker 3: Now I'm gonna go I'm gonna go four or five on them.
Speaker 2: We're just a cartoon bandit we know what's rotten this is not and we knows it's not.
Speaker 3: The live version from Kiss Alive.
Speaker 2: Oh, very important. That's very important for me. Against five or six, seventy five, we look ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You'll love it.
Speaker 3: You're the king of the world.
Speaker 1: What I got a question?
Speaker 3: I follow you? Yes, Paul Stanley? How many people I have to love to drink coffee? I like coffee, you know, Yeah, I don't want to I don't want to brag. Yeah, but Kiss did a survey of the loudest crowd they've ever had on tour. I've been in three of them.
Speaker 1: You're live.
Speaker 3: We were looking for the loudest crowd on to every band in the world.
Speaker 2: Hey, Paul Stanley, how many people like to drink hot chocolate?
Speaker 3: Seven?
Speaker 1: You sixy thing?
Speaker 3: It's six or it's five or six? You know what?
Speaker 1: Seventy five? I like seventy five.
Speaker 3: But remember we're on that stupid GEMU.
Speaker 2: You're on the CUSP songs that hit the charts the previous.
Speaker 1: Then you're right, Yeah, the America This song called Leggs. You hear the song. Still like advertisements and stuff.
Speaker 2: What is it with seventies guy bands and shirtless photos album covers?
Speaker 3: A lot of them were completely shirtless, some of them just had it up.
Speaker 1: But somebody posted a picture of Toto in nineteen eighty two. I said, these are the six boyfriend your mom dated after the after the I looked at it and I went, oh, my gosh.
Speaker 3: Uh, this is seventy six eight.
Speaker 1: This is c W. McCall.
Speaker 3: This is five or six.
Speaker 2: And he's laying in a bed of wildflowers on his cover, sniffing them.
Speaker 1: He's like, fifty, we.
Speaker 3: Do CEW McCaw's out of this was yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Truckers, trucker unions. Those were tough dudes. You know, Manufacturing was the biggest in America in the nineteen seventies. It was just moving all this manufacturing all over the country, and the highways were just finishing up, and it was perfect for the CB. And here's a.
Speaker 3: Great big convoy. You know. I got a got excited. So I saw a job offer for a reefer driver and then I realized it was a refrigerated truck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wasn't, oh Man.
Speaker 3: Not at all what I thought.
Speaker 1: I'm lost I don't know when this is five or six?
Speaker 2: We convoy to one of the prettiest melodies ever in pop music?
Speaker 3: Do you know those theme from Mahogany? Do you like the things that I've been showing you?
Speaker 1: Do you know where you're going to?
Speaker 3: Man? I like seventy five? You know where you go? Hey?
Speaker 1: Who sings this?
Speaker 3: Me and Diana Ross?
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 3: That is you needed to.
Speaker 2: Be away in the background like Olivia and Newton Jones.
Speaker 3: Do you know? Do you know?
Speaker 2: Do you know what this is the theme of what Mahogany? Really a kind of crappy movie, but it is Mahogany. It's furniture.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's a movie.
Speaker 1: Again. This is gonna be all you because I could not tell.
Speaker 3: You it's either five or six. I'm positive since January.
Speaker 2: The third, the number one, Okay, here we go, January the third.
Speaker 1: Back in the day, hid punts.
Speaker 2: Now you got to get these the roths Child's and the Kennel Basity rollers.
Speaker 1: So he went to It's up Saturday night.
Speaker 3: We are at nineteen seventy five, baby, lock me in, right, yeah, lock me in at seventy five.
Speaker 1: I think you're right. Nineteen seventy five Bay City Rollers. I concur lit's listen to it? Come on.
Speaker 3: Yes Saturday, Dwight, Saturday Dwight.
Speaker 1: He we interviewed the lead singer here about fifteen years ago. Any Rollers and everybody, everybody we talked to you after. We were like god. When I interviewed me, he was great, but he interviewed with us and he was a jerk.
Speaker 2: They wanted to be a hairband, but they were all curly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they did.
Speaker 3: Well, come on recking room, alright, seventy what lock me in? Forty seventy five? Let's do it. I got my dingy out ready to.
Speaker 1: Go, probably six seventy five.
Speaker 2: Sure, Basicity Rollers hit the charts in nineteen seventy five, but it was number one January the third, nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 1: Got two years rock. It's like you didn't learn the lesson from yesterday. It's sort of this is.
Speaker 3: The stupidest game in the world, and I hate it.
Speaker 2: What's the definition of insanity?
Speaker 1: Doing the same thing over and over again, expecting a different Who's who am I to when two days in a row? Did I not say right before it's seventy six? It's seventy six, because it's January third, and.
Speaker 3: You nothing better than Monday morning quarterback for a partner.
Speaker 2: You can make it up, though, by taking lemme and donating blood.
Speaker 1: Do they want she did? He's blood? Or you throw? You throw's blood on the wall. It's like aliens.
Speaker 3: What happened?
Speaker 1: Acid rolls through the wall? What happened to Fifi?
Speaker 2: She was so nice yesterday? Hey?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you.
Speaker 1: Backyard?
Speaker 3: Do you love your dog? Do you love your cat? When your dog or your cat could save other dogs or cats lives, listen to me on this one, loved ones. That's right. If your dog is over fifty pounds or your cat is at least ten pounds, they may qualify to be a pet blood donor with my friends at Jefferson Animal Hospital. Every donation, hear me out. Every one of these blood donations from your dog or your cat can save up to four to six lives of other dogs or cats. Plus, there's a lot of health benefits for your pet too. Becoming a blood donor includes regular examinations, blood work, vaccines, all that. Jefferson Animal Hospital on the outer loop for more information on how your dog or cat could be a blood donor and save other pets. Lives, give them a call nine hundred Pets nine hundred Pets, or visit pet blood bank dot com. Stick around more on the Way News Radio eight forty Whas it's not it's not Tuesday's tool because he wasn't here. It's a Friday's tool.
Speaker 2: It's a bonus tool since I was bonus tool.
Speaker 3: Speaking of tools, I have to go out to Kroger today at the grocery store because I'm out of my eggs and I'm out of my English muffins. And what's the first thing that goes when everybody says it's gonna snow.
Speaker 1: Yep, eggs and muffins.
Speaker 2: And of course I tried to stop last night for salt for the driveway and they were cleared out. Uh ah, where'd Tony go?
Speaker 3: Who knows?
Speaker 2: He's not on my little screen here, He's not in here. So when I hunt for tools, what's the easiest thing to find?
Speaker 3: Would be easy question? Bride Zella's and you know what? Yes?
Speaker 2: This? Uh huh right, maybe h ringe Bridezilla.
Speaker 1: Finally, are you ready?
Speaker 3: He's off? Yes, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's call this woman since Tony's not in the room. Maggie Hi, Maggie. Maggie asks, well, Mark and me my fiance. We've been together for three years and engaged for about a year. I've always known Mark to be a bit unconventional. He's very creative and sometimes takes things a little too far in the name of surprise and excitement. Okay, most of the time I love his adventurous spirit, but this time not so much. The instance that led to their issue occurred weeks earlier, when they hosted a gathering of close friends to celebrate their upcoming nuptials, and Mark said.
Speaker 1: I have a surprise.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: After a few drinks, he unveiled the surprise, which Maggie said she thought it would be something sweet, like a heartfelt gift or maybe a romantic gesture. So he pulls out what looks like a box from a jewelry store. My heart raised. I assumed it was going to be a lovely bracelet, perhaps some diamond earrings or tennis bracelet. But when I opened the box, I was stunned. It was a key to a house that Mark had supposedly bought for us. Explaining that she was taken aback because she had no idea he was even looking for a house. MY first reaction was shock and confusion. I thought it was a huge decision we should have discussed together. And that's before Maggie realized it wasn't just any house. The house he purchased was a fixer upper on the outskirts of town. Oh no, Maggie said, Now, I get that it can be a great investment, but this house needed a ton of work. I'm talking major renolds and repairs, and I had no desire to live there. Mark had not consulted me at all before making the purchase, she said. Normally I'd be overjoyed about investing in our future together, but the fact that he made such a big purchase and commitment without me crushed me. So she quietly took the key and went outside the chat, telling Mark how hurt I was that he had made such a big decision without discussing it with me. He got defensive and insisted this was a wonderful surprise away for our lives to begin together. He said, I was missing the biggest picture, or the bigger picture, and I should be excited. I thought about it, and I called off the wedding. Am I a tool? I? She went outside with him and said, what you have the line right there? She went outside said Mark, I'm hurt you made such a big decision with that. Discussing at first.
Speaker 1: Time, she went, you're a blanking idiot. Why the heck would you do that? First of all, who would at what point with your tiny little man brain did you think this was appropriate to do? That's how she put it. Just wanted to start there. I just wanted to start there. First of all, men are stupid.
Speaker 3: You know. I like to say men are from Mars and women are from Venus.
Speaker 1: He should write a book.
Speaker 2: I just I should be She said, I know, I ruined what's supposed to be a happy night. I felt horrible since then, No, she.
Speaker 1: Shouldn't trying to reach made It's all right, It's all about the pitch.
Speaker 3: Wait, is this the first one we've all agreed on?
Speaker 1: Are we all agreeting that.
Speaker 2: You buy a fixer up er with with their money? Probably?
Speaker 1: It's all about the pitch, all right? How do I get her to like this? And then the plan is starting to hatch in your brain. It's called a grift? So we how do we get her to like this? What you do is you pull up in front of that house, not at a party with a key, and here we're going to do this together. And then you get out and you all right, you walk around and open the door for her, and she gets out and you start explaining of how he's you know, he is at a place and they're at a place to where we have to build something together as a relationship, and it's gonna be well worth it to work on each other this house as much as we can work on this house, and that house will represent us and something that we can grow together as we work on this house together.
Speaker 2: You know, I love to live in town. This is on the outskirts of town and it's a dump.
Speaker 3: Well, but our love is on the outskirts of everyone else's love because we're better.
Speaker 2: We don't have the money for this.
Speaker 3: Love doesn't you know what. Love doesn't need money, It needs love.
Speaker 2: This wasn't gonna work no matter of the pitch.
Speaker 1: First of all, what is it? Nineteen fifty eight? The outskirts?
Speaker 2: This was a boy from the outskirts of town, the wrong side of the tracks.
Speaker 1: It's the wrong side of the tracks, outskirts of town type boy. Uh yeah, he's he's an idiot. Did she go too far by calling off the wedding. No, I don't know you could do that. Look, there's where's been less reasons to call off a wedding. But she's like, instead of well she's smart enough, she's not that woman, It's like, I'll fix him. I know he's an idiot now, but he won't be an idiot after him done with him low, which is this is what all her wives. I an idiot now, I can fix it. I can fix them. You won't be an idiot after I get done with him.
Speaker 3: Hello, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Uh? Said every wife and our friend group.
Speaker 2: We all agree, Mark is the tool.
Speaker 1: Mark is the sort of tool, but dumbass more than a one of the dummies.
Speaker 2: Take her to that fancy new Golden Nugget and make up whether her.
Speaker 3: Here you go, yeah, baby, that'll do the trick every single time, the Golden Nugget. That's right, baby, the the Golden Nugget. You know what I'm talking about. Always something going on at the brand new Golden Nugget. Perfect place to watch any college or pro game. Wednesdays from nine am or nine pm until twelve am. They have Karrieoki. Every single Wednesday's Thursdays, My Night seven pm till ten pm. That's music Bingo plus the Golden Nugget. Well, they're just known for good times and live music. And this Saturday they're proving it to you. Baby. The Fab two will be performing from eight pm to eleven pm. When's the last time you've been to the Golden Nugget. It's not your own Golden Nugget. It's brand spanking new inside and you're gonna love it. I'll see you at the Golden Nugget. Stick around more on the Way News Radio eight forty w h A s.
Speaker 1: Well those album animal commercials on the background here, dude, oh the ASPCA, Yes, those are just actors. All those those little puppies and dogs that are shivering in the in the cold. Oh there's wa wah, no.
Speaker 3: Crap off the station.
Speaker 1: Those are actors, are they? Yes? They are.
Speaker 2: Little Charlie has a good home. He plays miscreants for money.