Speaker 1: Hey, how you doing.
Speaker 2: This is Cliff your host of Earth Ancients. Welcome to another episode of our program. I hope you're doing well. Hey, we got Michael Tellinger and we haven't had Michael on the show almost four years. He kind of went underground after coming out with a book on the Ananaki. But while he was writing that book, he also found a number of stones and highly charged magnetic unusual geophysics in rock in South Africa, and he's resurfaced with some fantastic All I can call him is stoneware and we're gonna learn today just how powerful these stones are. But what is the message, and you'll hear about this, is that our ancestors understood natural earth gravitational tileric energy fields and they tapped it, they used it. We've had Chris done on and he says they channeled it into pyramids and distributed these energy fields. Why was this so important? Why did they do this? Well, it's obvious that they discovered that this was a natural energy source. Now what's interesting note is we don't know what was channeled, how they used it. We're gonna learn today that it's very powerful for healing the human biome. The human physiology, But what else could it? What else could it power? Now I have been told by Maya and elders that it was used for environmental change. And so these pyramids, and by the way, I will be leading the tour in Guatemala at the end of this month. We leave on the We arrive on the thirtieth and the tour starts on the first of December. But these pyramids that the Maya built were not only energy collectors, they were energy dispersers. And it looks like, and it's been told, it's been handed down to me, that they were changing the environment.
Speaker 1: Remember the.
Speaker 2: Data sent to me and provided in the book on the Maya by Carlos Bareros, an elder in Guatemala, is that at their peak there were fifty five thousand pyramids in Central Mexico, Central America and Mexico. That's a lot of pyramids. And if you go to see what a pyramid looks like, and to call or in any of the big cities where there's multiple Mayan pyramids, that's a hell of a lot of man hours, a hell of a lot of work, and a hell of a lot of energy. This is a lost science. It's a lot of science that we need to pay more attention to. I keep saying that the colleges, the universities that are putting on archaeologists have to have a course in energy testing. Why were these frequencies in design at this level? What were they used for? How did they know how to place a pyramid over a tulleric field also a lay line? What is these what are the interior rock formats of these pyramids? And most importantly how do they collect the energy, transmute it and disperse it. This is something that I found out almost well, yeah, by mistake. In nineteen ninety six, a girlfriend and I climbed El Castillo in Chichinitsa in Ucta, Mexico, and as we were sitting looking out over one hundred plus feet in the air, we got blasted. And I didn't even know what had happened to me, but I felt like some kind of charge was passing through me. And I sat up there and I had dizzy. I couldn't do anything. I had to sit up there for thirty more minutes. People will walk by me, going what's your story? What's your story? In those days, they had a rope and a chain that you used to get up and thankfully to get back down. So once I got my equilibrium back, it came back down to the ground. But I learned a huge lesson. It's like, you gotta be careful when you're climbing these pyramids because they're dispersing energy. So what is this energy? Why why was it used? How was it used? And who are these scientists who are these early Mayans that used in manufactured energy. We're still figuring it out. We just don't know, you know. And I have to say it's almost sad that the current crop of mayanis. These are archaeologists who specialize in Mayan's studies. They don't seem to care about this very important science. But as Ed Barnard tells us, you know, the archaeological community knows about one percent and has excavated probably thirty thirty cities from Central America up to Mexico, thirty cities of the almost sixty to one hundred thousand cities that we know about through light oar scanning. So that's just a drop in a buget. My gut feeling is we're going to find a codex that is a technical manual. We're going to find some writing that describes what is happening in these pyramids, how they were used, how they transform energy, and the most important thing, how the Earth generates certain types of frequencies that can be tapped. This is a very important science that we need to have. So today's program is about South Africa and what Michael Tellinger believes is Ananaki Cities and these ruins and most importantly these Taurus stones and how they are frequency generators as well as powerful, powerful healing tools. Now healing is one aspect. I'm really curious if you are mentally able to focus on one of these stones to see what comes up in your mind. That would be really fascinating possibility. So I want to remind you that we have a Symmath annual Grant Egyptian Tour coming up April twenty eight through May tenth. We're gonna get a chance to see the megalists and some of the healing stones that the previous civilization handed down to the Egyptians. For all the information, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward Slash Tours. Check this out. This tour is wonderful and we're gonna see a ton of things, including the Grand Egyptian Museum, We're gonna roll on and stay on the Nile River for a few days as we're passing through the various ancient cities. This is a fantastic tour and I invite you to join me again. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com Forward Slash Tours. So today's program is the Taurus Stones and my guest is Michael Tellinger. I've been having a blast with Aura Frames. I've been loading photographs and it's really easy to upload videos of various trips and people, and it's a unique way to share photographs. It's unlimited free photos and videos. You can share photos and videos effortlessly straight from your phone all year long. You can keep changing images on a daily basis. It's just an amazing product and it's very well designed for limited time. Visit our Frames dot com and get forty five dollars off auras best selling carver Matt Frames named number one by Wirecutter. By using promo code Earth Ancients at checkout, that's Aurea Frames dot com promo code Earth Ancients. This exclusive Black Friday Cyber Monday deal is the best of the year, so order now before it ends. Support the show by mentioning us at checkout. It's been a few years since we had Michael Tellinger on the program. And if you don't know who he is, he is a research investigator and South Africa. He's written a number of books, most notably on the Ananaki uh and these amazing rock sites that cluster parts of South Africa that run into the millions. And he has some new discoveries and some new I want to call them toleric energy stones that he has discovered that we want to talk about. So, hey, Mike, great to see you, man, how you been excellent.
Speaker 1: I'm good to see you, Cliff being a long time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey, I just want to mention you are excited about your rugby team getting into the finals. So congratulations to South Africa for for getting pretty far. So that's that's a lot of work to get to the championship level.
Speaker 1: Well, look, South Africa is back to back world champions Yeah, this is that's a big deal, very big deal. So you know, we're just playing in the north. So yeah, I'm a big rugby guys now, I love rugby. So the weekends during rugby season, weekends on our time to take off, decompress and watch my rugby games.
Speaker 2: Thank god. Yeah, fantastic. Well, let's catch up a little bit. I'd like to learn a little bit about the the stone circles. What's been going on with those? You you consider them, I believe you call them a form of a generator of some kind, But have you done any follow up research? Have you done any scans, any energy testing of these circles?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a cliff. I need to just make one thing very clear. First of all, I'm an independent researcher. I don't have any money. The little bit of money that I make through my book sales and and my tours and souff with all goes into either the Once More Time initiative or more awesome research or preserving the ancine ruins because no one is preserving them. I'm the guy that's.
Speaker 2: Nobody's preserving the ancient ruins.
Speaker 1: You're saying no one, no one is preserving them.
Speaker 2: They no Society for Ancient Ruins in South Africa.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: Wow, they've been destroyed. They've been destroyed at an unbelievable rate. Wow. It's depressing and upsetting. Anyway, So all the research and discoveries that have been made in the Stone Circle ruins and at Adam's callender were done by accident with some tools that we may have had on us at the time, or flying a drone and then the drow you lose control of the drone. And when you start getting repetitive situations like that, you realize, oh, my goodness, this thing, the energy feels from this are affecting the drone operation, or utilizing your GPS inside the ruins and at Adam's calendar and you lose GPS signal time and all the time, over and over again, so you start to recognize and realize what to look for. Or when I've taken people on tour over the years since two thousand and eight, taking people on tour of the ruins of the ancient sites, and happened to have some special device with them, and then before I know, they've got the device out memberzine measuring something and all, and I go, wow, what's that? I say, oh, I brought this along. And then we then we discover something by accident, because I didn't know they were bringing those devices with them, and then we measure it, and then we take some notes and I take some photographs and then those people move on. So I've had a few amazing, probably you know, two dozen experiences like this, maybe more, of all kinds of different instruments and tools and equipment to measure the energies from the sound frequencies of the magnetic fields to the electromagnetic fields to what was called the heat signature energies under the ground, the effects on the body. Actually, I must say, I forget sometimes how much work I've done on this. Yeah, in twenty eighteen, let me put this. In twenty eighteen, I had what I called my Stone Circle research expedition, and I had twelve people here from all over the world. I think six of them or seven of them were from the USA and then from Europe and Australia and so forth. And every day before we went out to the ruins to go and explore the ruins and do all kinds of measurements and photographs and look what we can find. We did about seven or eight funk vital body functions like blood pressure, temperature, iris response, blood sugar, the blood flow in your body, with a special camera that picks up the blood flow in your body, so it's like a heat thermal imaging camera. And we did it with twelve people before we went to the ruins, and again immediately after we came back from the ruins, and so we have I can't say thirty days, but definitely twenty days of consistent measurements. So this is a real, you know, scientific experiment that shows conclusively that exposure to the stone circle ruins is beneficial to your body and the physiology and your body's health unquestionably. So that that was a big, big eye opener. At that stage, we already knew about the fact that the stone circles, but all these energies and in essence they are energy generating devices, that's what And.
Speaker 2: Would you say that that was an outliner benefit that you think was built into these stone circles or is it just a result of them being these little mini generators all connected that that that's one of the benefits of working and transmuting earth energy exactly.
Speaker 1: See you now, because you understand sound resonance frequency earth energies, you immediately picked up on how these things work. So first of all, let me just take a few steps back. For people that don't know the stone Circle ruins, please go to my website Michael Tellinger dot com or go to my Lodge website Stone Circle Lodge dot co dot z A right or z A for your American listeners, Stone Circle Lodge dot co dot z A and and have a look at the visuals and and and all the stuff there so you understand what the stone circles look like. Every stone circle and you look at it from the air represents a simatic shape, a simatic pattern that represents a certain sound frequency. And that became very evident to me right in the beginning, you know, when when we realized that there was energies coming out of the stone walls and frequencies and sound and magnetic fields and so forth. I suddenly realized, oh, my goodness, these stone circles represent the sound frequency it comes out of the earth at that specific point. That's why each one is such a unique shape. And so what are the earth frequencies? Earth frequencies is good frequencies. We want to vibrate and resonate with earth frequencies, and the stone circles amplify the earth frequencies. So that's a good place to be. So the moment you approach the walls of a stone circle and you go inside, you're now exposed to the amplified frequencies of Mother Earth. Whatever that frequency of that Stone circle may be, it's an amplification of Earth frequency. It's spectacular. So, whether you know it or not, the trillions of cells in your body start to vibrate with those frequencies and the various fractals and harmonics of that frequency. So it is good for your health and good for your body. So the healthy cells vibrate and they get healthier, they get energized and charged, and so people always feel so good after they've been inside the stone circle. They feel revitalized and energized and good and talkative and and you know, your blood pressure is good. You've healed, and the diseased cells vibrate with the frequency, so they start to heal. And so we've had hundreds and hundreds of testimonials of people since two thousand and probably two thousand and eight or nine. I started to get people tell me, you know, I had this problem with that problem, and after being in the Start Circle with you, it's gone. That problem is gone, my back pain is gone, or my diabetes feel is better, or whatever the problem was to the extreme. The most extreme one was cancer, full blood cancer, where the woman an American from Vermont was going to die. She came on this was a bucket list. She thought, this is going to be a final visit, final tour in her life. Then she went back to Vermont. The doctor told her what you've been doing. She said, well, I've been visiting these ancient sites. The doctor said, we'll do more of it because your cancer is receding. So they came back. The next year, they did another tour with me. She went back and the cancer was gone. So she came and told me this. Three years later at an event in Vermont, she came to my special event there to thank me for saving her life. This is I mean, this is crazy stuff, you know.
Speaker 2: So did you do any bus measure houtworks, Michael, Did you do like from the beginning, did you do like any little basic equipment registered to determine that this energy was emitting from these stone circles and you could see a fluctuation on some kind of a meter or whatever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, we had a very special device at this guy again, this guy arrived out of the blue, out of nowhere, and he had these very sophisticate, expensive, very expensive device. I mean it costs like, you know, twenty or thirty thousand dollars for this device, maybe even more. And and it could measure sound frequencies, it hurts, it could measure decibels, it could measure magnetic fields, it could measu electromagnetic fields. You just put it on the setting and then you measure that specific thing. And he started to freak out. I mean, you plug a big like dish antenna onto it like a satellite bag. Oh yeah, no, this is proper, proper equipment, you know. And so he was, you know, you pointed at the walls and you just see the frequency that it's picking up from the wall and that sound frequency into the gigahertz. Now just think about this. Sound isn't supposed to travel in gigaherds in the air that we are in. So so what were we picking up. We're picking up the sound frequency resonance inside the stones in the walls and as they were emitting out of the walls, and then it converts to magnetic fields. And then he picked up the magnetic fields because the sound sound moves, so the stone circles pick up the sound from the ground, that sound moves through the walls, and that moving sound generates magnetic fields. This is a well known phenomenon, well studied and you know understood phenomenon. And those moving magnetic fields then create electromagnetic fields. So we picked up all those sound frequencies, magnetic fields and electromagnetic fields all coming out of the stone walls. It's insane. And every stone circle we went to had different frequencies. And then when we came back to verify it some time later, sometimes a year later, and a few several months later, we've found that the frequencies changed. They are different. It still generates frequencies, but they're not the same measurements that there were previously, which tells us that these machines are alive. They're pulsating, they're vibrating, that they're not static. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now in these circles, you've found these I call them donut stones or circle stones, and in different rocks. And you have a museum that you call the museum the Lie and the.
Speaker 1: Stone Circle Museum. Yeah, it's at Stone Circle Lodge. I've got a Stone Circle Museum and the and the new one that still needs to be finished.
Speaker 2: So many years talk about this new discovery of the tourist stones. Are these stone circles that you have had previously that you just discovered emit energy or is this a whole new class of stone circle.
Speaker 1: So the tourist stones little stones. Here, here's a tourist stone. This is what is referred to as tourist stones or our mainstream archaeology caused these weights for digging sticks very ignorantly.
Speaker 2: Where are they found, Michael, What part of the country are they fund?
Speaker 1: All over Africa? Yeah, in fact, they found them in Egypt. That you find them in America and Mexico all over the world, but southern Africa is where they became famous. They are famous because you also have bushman rock art that show bushman hunting or do all kinds of stuff with sticks and these stones on their sticks. So it tells us that the bushmen two hundred thousand years ago, one hundred and fifty thousand years ago, because they've been here for a long time, we're already using these stones as aids to help them with their with their sticks and digging sticks or whatever they were doing with those sticks, hunting or foraging for food or whatever. But these toural stones are energy generating devices. They generate energy. They suck energy from the one side and they push it out the other side. And we've measured this very very clearly with heat sensitive camera thermal imaging cameras. It shows very clearly. You photograph the one side, it's blue and blue, green and cold. It shows you the temperature like twenty one degrees celsius. You turn the stone around and suddenly it's red. Photograph's red. It's emanating heat and the temperature goes from twenty degrees to forty two degrees celsius. Is a twenty degrees celsius jump in the thermal energy from the one side to the other. It's spectacular.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with my guest today, Michael Tellager, coming to us from South Africa. Will be right back. I often talk about my deep depression when my grandfather died. It was a devastating event in my life and I didn't know where to turn. I was just depressed. I was unhappy, I wasn't doing well at my work. If it wasn't for a therapist, I don't know what I would have done. I went for at least I think it was over a year and a half, almost two years, and it really helped me. It really cleared the air, helped me understand my process of depression. And although I was sad that my grandfather left, you know, I was happy to get the guidance the therapy so that I could continue on and get back to feeling like myself again. There's a new program out there. It's called Rula, and they do things differently. They have partnered with over one hundred insurance plans that make the average co pages about fifteen bucks per session. It's not just affordable, the experience is tailored just for you. Other online therapy platforms might match you with the first available provider, which might fit or might not fit. Rula considers your goals, your preferences, and the background that you have and curates a list of therapists in an in network system that's ideal for you. Rula supports every aspect of your mental health journey, from therapy to medication management. With its diverse network of licensed, experienced therapists, Rula makes it easy for you to get the care that you need. Thousands of people are already using Rula to get affordable, high quality therapy that has actually covered by insurance. Visit Rula dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients to get started. After you sign up, you'll be asked how you heard about them. Please support our show and let them know we sent you. That's our Ula dot com slash Earth Ancients to join the program Again Rula dot com Forward slash Earth Ancients. You deserve the mental health that works with you, not against your budget. My guest today is Michael Tellinger. He is coming to us from South Africa and we're discussing the Taurus Stones. These are these unusual rings shaped donut shaped stones that seem to emit energy of some type. Is there any intuition on what their original purpose was? Were they part of a larger machine? Were they part of civilization's tools for inner knowledge pulling down from the higher levels of reality or whatever? I mean? I I'm just curious because it must have multiple functions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the that's the elusive answer. We have so many questions about the tourist stones. I don't think we have any real answers other than they generate energy and they were used that they obviously used that energy in some way. I suspect they may have used the cone shaped tools with it to focus that energy. And if you focus the energy into a cone shaped tool, if you know what you're doing, you can create a Caeser beam caser as in as opposed to laser caser, being a beam made out of sound, which is a lot more powerful than a laser beam.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: So now we got seriously advanced technologies. And don't forget that among the stone circle ruins, the stone circles that we spoke about, that we measured the frequencies in the walls. Among those, we have stone circle ruins that are built in the in the shape of magnetrons, these beautiful flowers shaped structures clearly magnetrons. Now we've done some research in those structures and they have a seriously disturbing and scary physical effect on your body. Like what just unbelievable, unbelievable. Some well, it all depends on you and your health and and so forth. So the last research we did or experiments we did, we went with a you know, blood pressure meter, and to measure your blood pressure and your and your beats heartbeat, and and then also your your insulin level or blood sugar level and so forth. And I'll tell you some people wore you. So, you know, we measured before you go in, and then you go in and stay there for like three minutes. So everybody would be in there for the same amount of time and come out. We measure blood pressure and art rate and and and insulin levels and all that, and it was unbelievable. Some people could not stay stay in there for three minutes. They could not said, look, I'm going to pass out. I'm going to pass out. I can't not got to come out like within a minute. And we'd come out. We measure that blood pressure and it was it was like it was so low, no wonder they wanted to pass out other people. Other people would go in there and they'd stay there for three minutes, that'd come out and they and their heart rate would be like two hundred beats a minute as opposed to seventy. You know, it's it's insane. It has a profound effect on your body.
Speaker 2: So no one's taken taking the Trusts stones and then any kind of analytical work is what you're saying now.
Speaker 1: The Torres stones. You know, this particular stone that I just showed you saved a friend of mine's life. He had cancer, a third third stage lymphatic cancer, and he started to take chemo therapy, but he pulled out of it after five five chemo therapy sessions. He said he couldn't do it. He thought he felt like it was going to kill him because it's just so toxic in his body.
Speaker 2: The kill.
Speaker 1: He didn't even complete half the course, not even half the course.
Speaker 2: So tell the story, Michael, So how did how did he come to you? Because this is this YouTube video you have up right now on a tourists stone. You you met him and was it your suggestion to take the torrests Stone.
Speaker 1: Home or no? No, Martin Martin and I started the Antiquities Research Institute here to try and set up a legitimate research company that was capable of getting funding for the research into the Stone Circle ruins and so so we started this company together. Martin is a very smart guy, incredibly smart guy. He made a lot of discoveries on his own because he's just he thinks so outside a box and both left and right brain.
Speaker 2: And he lives in South Africa around your area.
Speaker 1: He's an hour away from me here. So he also, by the way, he discovered quasi crystals. It's a whole other thing for those that follow my YouTube videos, and that he discovered quasi crystals that are hundreds of times bigger than the original quasi crystals that were discovered in I think nineteen eighty one in Russia. Then the guy that discovered them on a Nobel Prize, and nothing has been found since. Martin found quasi crystals here in the in the Giants or in a larger area around Adams Calendar. So there's so much. But there's so much information and research that we've done in eighteen years, it's difficult to try and explain it in one sitting. That's why I'm doing more and more videos to get this information out there because it's mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should mention that you have a YouTube channel now is very active in your I think you're putting out of video almost once a week now, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes more. Actually I'm trying to put out one.
Speaker 2: You know Michael Tallenger. You just go to Michael Tallenger on YouTube. You can see his his videos are pretty good. So tell this. So your friend is ill, he goes with the doctor.
Speaker 1: He's I didn't know he was ill, so I brought this story stone to him. He said, listen, can you bring one of your touristones. I want to do some I want to do some experiments with it, because he was doing experiments with the quasi crystals and getting I mean ridiculous results. Stuff that happens with quasi crystals blows your mind. I mean, these are superconductors. They the the entire scientific fraternity is desperately looking for quasi crystals. Well, we have a whole freaking bunch of them. We have hundreds of them.
Speaker 2: Well makes crystals unique, Michael, What's what I mean? Do they put out uh pazzo electric energy on a higher scale than normal crystals.
Speaker 1: They do. They put out energies. The quasi crystals they put out energy, They put out magnetic fields. They're magnetic. It's ridiculous, it's it's it's ridiculous that they are truly believable little gems and they've found it.
Speaker 2: Are they found in crystal veins or are they found just loose on the surface of the ground. Are they found in a certain parties?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you. If I tell you, I'll have to kill you. Okay, That's that's our special secret right now, because we know where these quasi crystals are. Okay, I don't. They must be worth they must be worth a lot of them, like a lot of money. A tiny matchhead quasi crystal is one hundred times or maybe fifty times bigger than the original quasi crystals that were found. And I think they only found one or two or three of them. And what do they do with them?
Speaker 2: How do they use them?
Speaker 1: Well, they didn't. They haven't that they make synthetic ones now, So in the scientific labs they're making synthetic quasi crystals. It's like a little dough decahedron. It's it's beautiful little dough cahedron. So it's a perfect crystal dircahedron structure.
Speaker 2: There must be some application for it that we don't know about for industry.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, no. It it's like it's alive. It's like it has consciousness. It's crazy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You see the video when you see the video of of this, so and I know we're getting distracted now and again. And I speak under correction because Martin only showed this to me a few days ago when I was doing the interview with him about how this stone cured his cancer. Then he showed me the latest research he's done with the quasi crystals, and he showed me the video. He shines a laser beam into it and it creates these ridiculous patterns, and then you switch the laser off, but the quasi crystal has retained the energy and it continues to shine that energy.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: No, no, it's it's this is crazy stuff, crazy stuff. So Martin is a very smart guy, like incredibly smart and anyway, so he had the stone with him because he was doing all kinds of crazy experiments. He was putting why the copper wire out of it, and the kind of way that we think about energy and electricity, and then he and then he suddenly realized that this the stone has magnetic energy. It generates energy. And he had the special device that you use for underwater diving. And when you bring it to the stone from the side, it picks nothing, no energy, no metal, nothing. This device picks up metal or magnetic fields, all right, uh and nothing. But when you put the little rod of this device into the hole of the stone, it starts to go of b b b b b b b b b bbb, picks up a magnetic field, so it shows you the stone is alive. Anyway, so he worked with a stone while he started doing his chemotherapy.
Speaker 2: What type of cancer did he have?
Speaker 1: It was lymphatic cancer, okay, spread right right through his body. Yeah, and and and then he stopped. He stopped taking after the fifth treatment, or he may have gone for the fifth treatment and then said no, I'm not doing it because he first wanted to see the scan, the PE the full body PET scan, you know, photon emission tomography. I think that sort of sends for PET and and and the doctor didn't even look at the scan, at the DVD or the CD to say, you know, okay, the chemo is working, there's remission, or it's not working. We have to do this or that. The doctor just assumed the cancids will be there. So they were had him lined up for another treatment, and he said no, and he and he just pulled out the state. He said, no, don't even I want to see the scan first. I want to know where I stand because this stuff is killing me. It's like putting hydrochloric acid in my veins. And he didn't want to do it. And I remember I remember him telling me how awful it was. And and anyway, so I then basically the same week that he went for that scan. I took the stone back from him because I wanted to do some filming with it at my site here. And he went to that doctor and he went to his office and he put the CD in and then the doctor started to look at the scan. Now, Martin explained to me that this PT scan, it literally scans your body, like you know, layer by layer bah layer, and you're looking at your body from your tip of your head all the way down to your toes, and every layer of it. They pick up where the cancer is, where there was cancer, if the if you're in remission from cancer, or if it's getting worse, and you can normally see a cancer patient, it shows up that there was cancer but it's now gone. It shows you and this guy, this doctor was looking at this and Martin was looking at it with him, there was not a single sign of any cancer and his body. The doctor said he couldn't understand what's going on. It's like and he said to Martin, there's no sign of cancer in your body, no sign that you have cancer, no sign that you're in remission from cancer or that you had cancer. There's just no sign of cancer anyway. It's wild it's pretty wild.
Speaker 2: That's amazing. And you only lent him the stone for what a week or so and then you.
Speaker 1: Go it was it was probably eight maybe ten weeks, eight weeks between eight and ten weeks.
Speaker 2: So he had a chance to really work it over.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it was with him, And like you told me, he developed a relationship with the stone. That's what happens with people, and you develop a relationship with a stone. I'm starting to develop a relationship with a stone now because I've had it for I think it's about a week. I've had it for a week exactly now, and sitting in my in my home office. Yeah, in front of my books.
Speaker 2: So where what do you hypothesize happened with him? Do you think that he triggered a cellular reaction by simply I don't know what he did. I don't know if he told you or not, but perhaps utilizing the energy of the stone for a few hours every day. Did he tell you that he developed a method of using.
Speaker 1: No, he just said he had the stone with him all the time. He slept with it next to his bed. Oh, he kept it with him on the desk if he was working doing something else. Sometimes he put it on his lap. Even when he went somewhere for a drive in his car, he'd say he'd take the stone with him and carry the stone with him.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. So did he have a physical sense of remission? Did he say, I'm feeling better, I feel like I can do more activity.
Speaker 1: No, No, he didn't. I think the stone was Well, that's not the impression that I got. I didn't ask him that question, and that's a good question to ask him. Did you feel that the stone was healing you while you had it? Well, he never brought that up. He never, he never suggested that. He just said that he developed a very close bond and a relationship with the stone. That's what everyone everyone that's ever had one of my tourists stones, except Nassim Haram Maine. Because the stone that I brought to Nasim that crashed the TSA security system.
Speaker 2: I remember that you couldn't get it through the TSA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. So anyway, so we got it to Hawaii, to Kauai. I handed it to Nassim to do research with because at the Resonance Institute research lab that he had there, and he had some really good talented people there, and I gave him the bloody This is the this is like the silver bullet man for studying toroidal fields to roidal energy. This is the thing that the ancients were using to generate energy. And that seem I don't think he, I don't think he really understood. It's just somehow, somehow the penny didn't drop for him. So he took it home and he had it at home on on his on his fireplace, on his mental piece somewhere as an ornament instead of studying it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So so you know, hey, it's a it's a great pity that he didn't study it, because I think they would have found amazing stuff. But it's good for me because I got it back and you know now it's it's in the museum and it well, actually it's right over here. I've got it. I've got three tourist stones right here. And and because I'm doing I'm doing these, uh, these documentaries for my YouTube channel, my private video channel about the tourist stones. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and will return shortly with my guest today, Michael teller Jer coming to us from South Africa. Well, be right back. My guest today is Michael Tellinger. He is highlighting these tourist stones that are found in South Africa. You can see a complete gallery of these stones and a number of other rock formations that are unique to his area by going to Facebook and Earth Ancients and where did you find them? Or were they delivered to you somehow? Where's their origin?
Speaker 1: So some of them I was gifted from people that had them in the storage in their little room someway on a farm. The one that actually crashed the TSA security system in twenty thirteen. That one I hand picked myself from a guy's collection of artifacts that he had and he died and his widow invited me to come and have a look at these tools and artifacts and say, just take what you want because I don't know what to do with and stuff to you. And in hindsight now I wish I'd taken more stuff because there was so much priceless stuff there. I like crazy stuff. And I only took three tourist stones, two hole ones and one broken one so that you could see what they look like when they break, You know, what does it look like on the inside. So I took a broken one so you could see and one of those tourist stones is the one that crashed the TSA security system. And then sometimes I get it from farm workers, guys who work on the farms. I say, do you know do you see any of these stones? I say, oh, no, We've got a bunch of them. I said, okay, next time, gather the stones for me. When you have ten or more, phone me and I'll come and buy them from you. So I bought a few of some guys at work on farms, and and that's how I've accumulated the stones.
Speaker 2: How many do you have in your museum?
Speaker 1: I have thirty six storers stones.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's a that's a powerhouse of a museum. What do you think is the design? You think that's a natural designer. They were actually carved into those donut shapes.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's not natural. They were They were made out of out of rock. So a piece of was taken. It was either flattened so it's more like a doughnut, and then rounded and then they created the hole in it. How they did it, I don't know, because the the whole is like a convex. It's got an hour glass shape. It's a parableloid. I think that's the word, a paraboloid shape. It's like an hour glass and it's like a taurus. When you look at the taurus from the side, you got the two circles and then the beautiful the curvature of the of the of the of the stones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they don't seem to be a they're not. They're not machine. They look like they're naturally carved. You know, it's not like a machine carve.
Speaker 1: Some some think carved them, because to carve this by hand with a hammer and chisel, it's not it's not possible. You can't do that. So it must have been done with some sort of technology, machine, whatever word you want to use, that would create that perfect shape, yacause keep in mind that these stones are older. These these I mean that could my.
Speaker 2: Next question, what do you say older? Do you think are there like a one hundred thousand years or less?
Speaker 1: Oh no, they they're much older than that. So very like I said, you know, we got images of bushmen using these story stones as ornaments and weights on their digging sticks. So when archaeologists say that these stones were made as weights for digging sticks, they're not. They're not wrong in a sense because that's how they were introduced to these stones by seeing people using them as weights for digging sticks. And then the Bushman rock art shows these stones being used by bushmen on their sticks. So they assumed, no, well, the bushmen or the people in the Stone Age must have made these for their digging sticks. And that's the story they stuck with because they just know, unless you're trained in energy and electronics and engineering in technology in magnetic fields, in the roil fields, unless you trained in that, how can you, as a poor little archaeologist who doesn't know anything about that, how could you possibly come to that conclusion? You can't, and you're not going to even a geologist. A geologist will look at this and they they can't figure out how these stones were made because they were made at a time that metal tools did not exist. There were under other stone tools, so they come from the Stone Age, So whoever made them by hand would have made them with other stones. Yeah, and then you start getting this is insane, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In Sokara, Egypt, they have found these balls and these plates and these vases that are carved from very hard igneous rock. And they were found also in tombs. And the feeling is they are so old that the dynastics actually collected them. And it's it seems to me like these these o rings, these stones that you're dealing with come from a much earlier civilization and they could be parts of machines that were, you know, pumping energy and generating fields of energy. Uh. And you're just you're you have these engine parts that you're playing with that luckily have positive energy, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, we when we talk about advanced technology in today's world, we automatically go to shiny metal, intricate wiring and copple wire and laser beam technology and certain and you know, like and and and yeah, and and we think that exactly like computers and and we that's what we think technology is. You know, that's that's ancient advanced technology is is knowing how to generate energy out of nothing. Well, these stones generate energy out of nothing right now as you look at it, it's sucking energy from this site and it's pushing more energy out on this side. So this is an energy generating device. So that you like it or not, it's I'm holding an energy generating device. That's it. And we can't create energy generating devices today, or we claim that you can't. You can't create over unity. Well, every tourist stone is an over unity machine. It's that simple.
Speaker 2: Are you having a feeling that this could be an anarchy technology or is this more a lost civilization that's so old there's no record of them.
Speaker 1: It's a very good question. I'm sort of between the two. It could be un anarchy technology because it certainly comes from it goes back at least half a million years. These stones are very old, and potentially the un anarchy may have inherited it from somebody or learned it from somebody. Then an archy seem to be responsible for the stone circle ruins, with the stone circles, the construction thereof and the use thereof. They did all kinds of experiments in those stone circles. They may have inherited the stone circles and then use them because they generate energy and they knew how to utilize that energy, and they were still in their complete proper, you know, state, and not ruined by floods and abuse and then yeah, erosion and so forth. So it's a it's a it's this is a huge, huge subject, and the deeper you go, the more you discover, the more complex it becomes. Real.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm of the belief now that because we're discovering energy generation technologies in the Maya Pyramids and in the Great Pyramids at Gizer, that we need the archaeology needs to open a branch of energy study, toleric energy study, so that we can begin because we've gone with our current knowledge, we've gone as far as we can go. Archaeologists because they don't get this stuff, they don't want to understand it. If you don't have the training, you're just going to bypass it, and we're losing a whole science, this toleric energy science. We need to study this stuff because this is what the previous cultures we're using.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now just keep in mind that this is just like I said, our geologists, our historians are anthropologists and archaeologists. They're not trained in recognizing technology. It's just not part of their training. So unless they have their own hobby or an interest where they understand electronics and especially toroidal toroidal fields, magnetic fields, if you don't understand that, you just forget about it. You're not going to understand ancient technology, because everything to do with ancient technology is to do with my generating magnetic fields, using sound frequencies, generating magnetic fields and then electromagnetic fields and using that in all kinds of interesting ways. And the tools they used are all kinds of tools, from very simple structures like the stone circles, to the magnetrons among the stone circles, through these doughnut shaped toroidal stones, these tourostones, the focusing of those energies with the cone shaped tools focusing them. I mean, you've seen all those bird headed wing beings holding the cones in their hands and then there's another cone on its arm. There's a magnetron watch on his wrist, so there's a cone pointing at the magnetron watch and another cone coming out of his hand. I mean, they tell us what they're doing, but you know, how can these guys recognize it if they're not trained in electronics and study of energy.
Speaker 2: Something something to do with energy. Talk a little bit about Adam's calendar. We haven't brought that up for a while. That is a fascinating look. Are any of these stone circles, uh, these stone devices found in Adams calendar and The other question, is there anything in the stone work that would be a support for one of those circles that you could place and they turn it on, you know what I mean, kind of like a tool or some kind.
Speaker 1: Now that the stunt circles are still working, they're still working today. Oh really, they've never stopped working. They just pick up the frequency of the earth and they amplify it through the walls. That's it, and then somehow they push it up into the sky. They send it up up through the channels. These channels they look like pathways that connect all the stunt circles together. So there's a highly complex network of millions of these stunt circles ruins that generated an insane amount of energy, all collectively combined.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Adam's calendar kind of overlooks a valley, doesn't it. It's kind of on a.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Adams calendar is really important and it's very interesting because it's it's obviously a machine as well. We've we've measured lots of energies there, very very high frequencies and in the gigahertz as well. And it overlooks the what's known as the Barberton impact crater. Where there was a three billion year old meteor strike. So there isn't much doubt about that. It's definitely a meteor strike. Like we see craters that this is huge. This is like twenty eight kilometers across, so whatever that is, that's about twenty eight kilometers probably like eighteen miles or something like that. So it's a huge impact crater. But I suspect that that original impact crater was a lot smaller, and that's where you found all the very very high gold deposits close to the surface because of the strike. There seems to be an interesting correlation between concentration of gold and meteor strikes. Interesting and this is why we have Adam Scalender today, which is right on top of an ancient gold mine. Literally on top of the ancient gold mine. We have Sheba gold Mine, which is right across the valley on the other side of the of the mountain range that was formed as a result of the strike. Suba gold mine that is still today. If you go and research which is the richest gold mine in the world, no doubt Sheba gold Mine is going to come up, and it's one of the oldest. It might actually be the oldest gold mine still operating today, started in eighteen ninety eighteen eighteen eighty six, I think, and still operating today, still extracting gold, still exciting gold, and is one of the richest gold mines on Earth. Unbelievable. I could tell you stories about cheeba gold mine that'll make your headspin. What they found and the richness of the gold there is insane, so so so. Adam's calendar is right on the edge, surrounded by these ancient gold mines and more and more modern gold mines which just discovered old gold mines, and looking down at the center of that of that impact crater, they are pyramids. That's where the pyramids are. So you're looking at these fricking pyramids. You can't make this stuff up, you know.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves and we will return shortly with Michael Tellinger from South Africa discussing his Taurus stones. My guess today is Michael Tellinger. He is a research investigator from South Africa who has discovered a number of healing stones known as tourist stones, and we're learning about it today on the program. But would you when you look at Adams calendar, what does the stone array look like. It's not stonehenge.
Speaker 1: It's more like the stones are a lot smaller that that, probably maybe five seven tons.
Speaker 2: But they're a range in a unique pattern.
Speaker 1: Or or oh absolutely, it's a figuration. Yeah. So it's first of all, it's it's orientated north south east west, so the cardinal Marcers stones north south east west. Then there Marcers stones for the solstices and equinoxes, and then the calendar stones right in the center. The north south line goes right between the two calendar stones. The one is the calendarstone, and the one cast a shadow on that calendar stone, and that shadow moves with the moving of the sun. And it just so happens that the width of the calendar stone is exactly the worth of six months of the sun's movement. So the shadow starts on the one edge of the calendar stone, and then it moves as the sun moves, and it ends. The shadow ends when the sun reaches its the solstice on the other side, and then it starts to move back. So you can still tell, you know, every day and every week and month of the year on that calendar. Today have to do. Sit there and make the marks on it, and you'll have a calendar that works. So it still works, but it's badly destroyed.
Speaker 2: But it's a it's a it's a you know, it's a calendar. It's a device for measuring seasons. But is it out is it putting out frequency? Is it putting out juice?
Speaker 1: Absolutely more so. We've measured that and it's stronger than the stone circles. It puts out a lot more energy in the stone circle. So I suspect that that that that mine, that that that entire barbitant crater started out with the first impact site, which is a much smaller site originally, and I believe that that's where Enki started his first giant gold mine operation in the deep US. That's that's that's how old it is. So we're looking at three hundred four undred thousand years ago. And so they started to mine the gold and it was just so there was just so much of it there that they minded for thousands of years and it just got bigger and bigger and bigger as they mind, and then they put the calendar. It's a machine. I believe that Adam's calendar is a teleportation device like a beam me Up Scotty device is going to.
Speaker 2: Ask you what your feelings were.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and so that's what they use it for. So the calendar part of it is just a built in feature or a function that's not what it's meant for. It's a machine, very powerful machine. It's so badly destroyed obviously, you know it. It took quite a while for me to put that together. And there's a lot more that you know, there's a lot more about Adam's calendar. Obviously we don't have enough time to go into this, and and that's becomes its own, you know, one week discussion adam scalender. We can talk about it for a week. Yeah. The biggest surprise, the bigger surprise at Adam's calendar, unquestionably, just like it blew my mind when I realized that the stones in the walls of the stone circles are predominantly fossilized body parts of all kinds of creatures. Let that sink in, Let that.
Speaker 2: Sink in fossilized body parts?
Speaker 1: Yes, what does that?
Speaker 2: What does that mean? When you say on the d.
Speaker 1: It means it used to be a leg or an arm, or a brain or a head or a liver, or a kidney, or a heart or some body part, a piece of steak of some giant creature, and then it turned to stone. And now you don't even recognize that it's a fossil. It's just the stone. And that's why these stones have such high acoustic properties because they very densely, very high dense car citic value, or the carbon turns to silica, and then in between the silicates got all the iron from the blood in the muscle. So now you got a high concentration of iron and a high concentration of silica, and the combination makes him ring like bells. That's why I called them stones at ring long bells. High acoustic conductivity properties, that's why they are built into the walls. That's why the walls of the stone circles are made of these stones with high acoustic properties, so they could vibrate and conduct the sound that's coming out of the ground. They didn't use infarious stone. They used only high conductive or acoustic conductivity stone.
Speaker 2: That's where we left off last time. When I had you on like three or four years ago, you were looking at organs that had been petrified into stone in South Africa, and you're saying that these circles were made from that stone composition.
Speaker 1: So now just just think about this. So they obviously used the petrified body parts in the walls, so those must have already been stones and petrified when the stone circles were built. So now we saw developing an interesting timeline and when some of these stone circles may have been built. But it gets more complicated, It gets a lot more complex and complicated when you start looking at the corner stones in the stone walls, because some of the stones are the Hornfel's rock, which are the metamorphic rock that was, you know, an animal and now it's a now it's a rock. Sometimes it's mud that turned to stone. I mean we find fossilized plants and grasses inside these fossilized rocks. The rock cracks open by accident from the fires. Cracks open and you take the lid off and you go, oh my god, there's a fossilized plant the grass inside there. So you know this is not a rock. This was a piece of mud and the grass was trapped in the mud and then it turned to stone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember being blown away because you were talking about these huge animals that were walking the earth and the organs and the skeletal remains that you find petrified. It's a huge.
Speaker 1: So here's the here's the real mind twister for the geologists. And why the geology guys are not all over this from around the world is an absolute enigma. It confuses me why they not here in drove studying these fossils, because it is such an exciting and unbelievable new study. But so when we talk about the Hornfels rocks in the stone walls, that's understandable because these are metamorphic rock. Hornfalls a metamorphic rock. But the Dollarte, the Dollarte that makes up Adam Scalender, that's supposed to be an igneous rock like granite of the granite family Dollarte. Now, this Dollaride rock at Adam Scalener is well recognized and documented by the geoscience textbooks and you know South African Geographical Society as dollrite that's sitting there on the edge of the escarpment. Then Adam's Calendar is part of it, also dolerite. And yet we have scratch marks, teeth marks, claw marks, petrophytes of dinosaurs and all kinds of air creatures. You can see its skin. At sterne to stone we have footprints, animal footprints lying like footprint like a giant lion creature had left a footprint in some of these rocks, and other animals had left footprints. So clearly this can't be an igneous rock. This is also something a body part or some crumb, some creature that were being eaten and devoured by other creatures and then they turned to stone and now we recognize them as dollrite. How did that happen? For me? If I was a geologist, man, I would be this. I would set up camp here and figure out what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Wow? Amazing. Hey Michael, always a pleasure having you on the program. Give us an update on your YouTube channel and your activities and how people can learn more about your work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, Cliff. So please go to Michael Tellinger dot com. That's my main website. But unfortunately that website isn't very active because it's easier to put videos on YouTube. So my YouTube channel is very active. But Michael Tellinger dot com you and and then I also have a private video channel on on vimeo. You can get the link there, and so a lot of intricate stuff I put there to generate some funds for all this work. And then obviously my main, my main interest at lately and at the moment, has been the Once More Town Initiative, which is really trying to turn around the the terrible state of the world and helping small towns to for people to unite, to cooperate, to collaborate and bring prosperity and abundance to the small towns in the across the world, in all the all the countries of the world, and the One Small Town Initiative has just exploded over the last three or four years, and we're sitting at a real breakpoint now where we developed a new technology with the One Small Town Initiative, in our what we call the Innovation Engineering Factory and Innovation Hub, we developed a new technology to recycle tires and plastic into a whole bunch of a bunch of commodities and fuels and carbon black and and and steel and gas and oil. Obviously, so this is about to explode, and this this machine has the capacity to literally clean up the world of all the tire and plastic pollution. And when I say that I'm not kidding. Because we made it small, we made it modulate. It can fit into a forty foot container. We can ship it anywhere in the world. Within two weeks it's set up and can start operating. And we can just put as many machines next to each other as we need to process thousands of tons of rubber and plastic every week, every month.
Speaker 2: What does it do to the What does it do? Is it heat it up and turn into liquid or what?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's just it's normal part. It's called pyrolysis. So we developed a special machine, a special way to do this in a constant flow, so you don't have to stop and start. Once you start the machine, it keeps going. Just go to go to one small Town dot org. Hits our website. And this is really important. This is for the future of humanity. If we don't succeed with one small town and save our small towns and thereby start saving our countries and and and and help and providing places of safety and refuge for people who've tired of living in the cities, we're not going to end up in a in a a good, healthy place. As as far as the world is concerned. So so this, the money from this is going to go to to help set up the small towns and help fund the small towns. So this is not not only about cleaning up the world from plastic and rubber pollution, but developing the funds to help kickstart the small towns so they can start their own businesses, grow their own food, and do everything they need to become completely self sufficient.
Speaker 2: So as we conclude, are you giving tours anymore?
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm I'm you know, I'm doing a little bit of work to a museum to keep the museum needs entirety. And I keep doing videos. I try and do one or two videos a week for the YouTube channel about the ancient civilizations and so forth and all the stuff connected to it. And there's so many, so many subjects. But my main focus is in one small town, is to get that off the ground.
Speaker 2: So no more, no more book writing, I guess, huh, not.
Speaker 1: A book writing. You know, it's it's more important to provide solutions for the future than you know, than writing books. It's much easier to do a video, so it's a lot quicker to do a video put it out. Writing books is a tiresome. You know, I've written four books and and and I've had to adapt two or three of them to new versions of them, so you actually say seven books. Yeah, and it's it's a it's a it's a it's a serious process. And people people like to watch videos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's easier to do. You can get you can put one up and you know, within an hour or less and you're done. Yeah, Michael, A real pleasure catching up with you, and uh, I appreciate your time and thank you. It was fun getting to know what's going on because it's been a while.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Cliff, good chatting to you and all the best of luck with the show and and make the world a better place. Go and sign up a member of once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I gotta check out that website. I haven't I haven't seen it. I'll check it out. If you haven't seen Adam's calendar as well as these stone circles which are former buildings. I guess they're the ruins of former buildings. You can go to the Facebook page and check them out. Also, Michael Tellinger dot com. He's got a number of galleries that are unique in that they are up close aerial shots and a whole bunch of other angles, so you can see why he's so fascinated and has made it to his life purpose to understand what's happening in South Africa. He gets into numbers that are pretty deep too, like four hundred thousand years ago that would follow Zachariah Sitchen's understanding of the Ananaki and their time on Earth. This is before well. I mean, if you follow Zacharistichen, the Ananachi created humans Homo sapiens. So fund to think about, and his museum is worth a visit by itself, the Lodge in South Africa, so check that out Michael Telligier dot com and also check out our small gallery on Facebook. Go to Facebook and then go to Earth Ancients. You'll see some photographs that I've posted. Give yourself a wonderful Christmas present this year and join me in Egypt for the Grand Egyptian to our number seven. It's going to be April twenty eight through May tenth. It's all included, all inclusive for one price. Our tours are fifty percent off. Let's see what people charge for a general tour and we cover it all. You get a cruise on the Nile, all your food and beverages are recovered, all your private visits are covered, everything is covered. It's just an amazing tour. I've been doing it for seven years and I gotta tell you Saba Tours with our friends Muhammad and Nohah Imbraheem are the best tour guys you'll ever encounter. For more information and all the details, go to Earthncients dot com, Forward slash Tours. That's Earthancients dot com Forward slash Tours. All right, that's it for this program. I want to think my guest today Michael Tellinger, coming all the way from South Africa. That's always the team of Gail Tour, Mark Foster and in Faya in Pakistan. You guys rock, all right, take care of every well and we will talk to you next time.
Speaker 3: An we got the DIA