Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But you're freaking idiots, all right, and I want you all to realize it. I'm right there with you, trying to contain my excitement over what's gonna happen later this hour. In fact, about thirty minutes from right now.
Speaker 3: Umm, oh, your uh, your world renown life coach is gonna come visit us. He'll be here ready to help you. Lots of questions been coming in at two two five, two six. Thank you for sending those. I get to see if I can get you two together to I don't know you mentioned that last week, and I don't like making people uncomfortable, you know, I think you'd like it.
Speaker 2: I don't like crowding somebody's face.
Speaker 3: So thick, it's nothing funny, so deep.
Speaker 2: Just please let us help you pull your eyes back from being rolled so far back in your head.
Speaker 3: Life coach questions two two five, and a good morning again to everybody at the tech side.
Speaker 2: So this season, the Tampa Bay Rays are playing their home games at Steinbrenner Field Minor League facility in Tampa due to the damage to the Tropicana Rock Yea where they normally play. That's why it's being repaired to playing the minor league stadium. And well, you know, there were some concerns that perhaps not everything would be up to par and up to snuff for you know, the top tier of Major League Baseball. And yeah, so far, so good, minus some minor snaff Who's like the delay yesterday during the game between the Rays and the Red Sox, because well, here's what happens. We won ball game.
Speaker 4: Now a little buzz up in the ballpark, and it's not the fans, and they've halted play trying to figure out if that buzzz will subside. But there's a whistling effect in the sound system. Whatever they had to do, they did it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they did, but thank god had stopped because I could just hear listeners hitting the presets and and tuning in elsewhere. That was roasting my ears. Fans like literally putting their fingers in their ears. Oh, I'm sure I'd be grabbing a couple of hot dogs from the hot dog guy and sticking them right here, pat just like Steve Martin with the arrow through the head kind of gimmick of your ears. Me and hot dogs in the ears.
Speaker 2: Wow, that hurt. Yeah, that was not fun. Not fun. So you resumed plane and everything was fine. In other sports related news, there's a British tennis player named Harriet Dart.
Speaker 1: She.
Speaker 3: Uh, I'm ten percent tennis, you know, because I took it in college and my wife played it all the way up to college. But I've never heard of Harriet Dark. That's because she's trying to let's see what she I don't know where she's ranked worldwide.
Speaker 2: Anyway. Uh, she was playing a match. Do you hear that popping? Have you heard that popping a couple times here in the last few minutes.
Speaker 3: It's probably your ears from that last segment you played. No, I'm still hearing it. It's like a slight pop. I hear the music beg. Yeah, I'm going for your headphones. I've had it happened with mine before. It's your connection on your headphones. Dirty pot over here? Do you want them to plug you into that one?
Speaker 2: I could hold on that for me because that has driving me crazy. You said it, I truly was like what I put it on eleven put it on eleven. For me, it's on twelve right now it is.
Speaker 3: No, it's on eleven. It's a high as it goes, like you're joking about. No, yeah, that's one hundred percent of the highest goes. There's another one over there if you want me to no, this is much better.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The uh when you were talking about the pop, I thought, uh, oh, your ears finally gave because I know your hearing is screwed up from the headphones being on eleven all the time. And then that whistle, I thought it popped your brain.
Speaker 2: I was worried. So anyway, Harriet Dart is playing this French player named Lois boys On, who's the three hundred and third ranked player in the world. Dart lost in straight set, six zero six three. I'm sorry six love sixty three to Lois. But Harriet is having to apologize after something that happened during their their match where she went to the umpire and asked the umpire to please tell her opponent to put on deodorant because she quote smells really bad. Oh my, how bad does one have to smell well that you can pick it up from that distance. You're on separate sides of the court, aren't you for the most part, And maybe there's some close at the net volleys at some point. But stinky frenchwoman. That is bad.
Speaker 3: You think if she could smell it, you know, the fans could.
Speaker 2: So she's apologizing after that was overheard, and I guess that the French woman is having some fun with it. I guess she tagged a deodorant company saying maybe we need to partner, need to apparently need a collab Dove deodorant. Maybe this is all an entire work. She's three oh three in the world. It doesn't matter, you know what. You know where we are ranked wise, And I'm trying hard for dude wives all the time. Still can't believe I don't have that. It's not for lack of trying, you know, given it, You're What would have been great is if because I.
Speaker 3: Did a full commercial telling everybody, all the salespeople in the entire room of them that Hey, I'm a dude and I wipe. I need to be sponsored by dude wipes. Look I carry him in my pocket and right look right here, what do I have?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I go out and and people say, hey.
Speaker 2: Do you have a dude wipe?
Speaker 3: Like very very quietly, hear you like you're a vendor, Like I'm a provider.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a giver. What would have been great is if the umpire told Harriet, who is you know British? Why don't you worry about fixing your teeth?
Speaker 3: That's not star.
Speaker 2: If we haven't stereotyped tonight.
Speaker 3: All right, Hey, I was getting ready well out of Bruce Jenner. Is that the one that? Which one's the one that the tennis famous tennis player that now he's redated to Kardashians bits and pieces. Bob here trance forget it, move on, bust left six minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Nineteen year old Michigan guy is going to prison for six months, just stemming from an incident where he was pissed off that his girlfriend and her family went on a cruise out of Miami and left him back in Kalamazoo, Michigan to watch dogs, their dogs.
Speaker 3: You know why they left you because you're the kind of guy that would call in go.
Speaker 2: Ahead, he called in a well, send in a bomb threat to a carnival cruise ship that the family was on out of Miami. Huh, And they, of course easily traced his IP address and he copped to it. Yeah, he was just he was angry. They had to go and check over a thousand rooms on the ship after the boat had already after the ship had already departed.
Speaker 3: You know when you're out on a cruise and they have the big COVID scare and they have to wait him. But having something like this, you know, when everything's locked down by going pat people are text again real quick?
Speaker 2: You ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah at two two five, two six? Still hear the crackling just a little bit. You're ready, Turn the bed down for a second. Now there, Now they'll be done. Here in the popping, I think that's what listeners were hearing. Your popping's gone now right.
Speaker 2: I haven't heard anything. Yes, I think it's this dirty headphone pot over here. We fixed it. See now here's the pump. That's not exactly the music. I could turn it up. See if you guys want to pull.
Speaker 3: You want to feel like you're on a cruise ship.
Speaker 2: I run these little music beds under us for timing purposes. They're not meant to be obtrusive, no, but not to be obtrusive at all.
Speaker 3: But what I'm getting intrusive. What I'm getting at is that people were in Texans and and I still hear it a little bit. That was just me as bad.
Speaker 5: We're good, yeah, all right, don't just watch gonna pull his hair out, Just watch the dogs, and you know, don't let the family go and have their little their cruise and you'll miss her that much more than when she gets back.
Speaker 2: You can have, you know, lovey dovey time.
Speaker 3: That's why they didn't bring you on the cruise, because if they got you the drinking pass, oh god, I think of what you'd be doing exactly.
Speaker 2: This is online is
Speaker 3: W j r R Orlando's dock season