Speaker 1: Warning, The Root, The Root, The Roots on Fire.
Speaker 2: You're about to experience the most high octane, pedal to the metal controversial show of your life. Please buckle up and hold on tightly. This station is not responsible for injuries. This is Wayne Allen Root, direct from the entertainment capital of the world, Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: What time is it? It's time War War.
Speaker 1: Here's your host.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent raw Truth, one hundred percent American made the Warrior, Wayne Allen Roots, Wayne Root.
Speaker 3: The Root, The Root, The Root is on Fire. Today is Tuesday, the twentieth of July.
Speaker 4: Great to be with you on Warzone Live lot going on each morning. No way to get ready on time. Some mornings just a couple of minutes late. And this is not you know, anyone else's show, no network show, It's my show. A little later in the day today we'll have a show on Real America's Voice TV network America speaks.
Speaker 3: But this one is my show.
Speaker 4: And unlike, as an example, Tucker Carlson, he just pops into my mind guys like him, So I work literally hundreds.
Speaker 3: Of hours more than these guys.
Speaker 4: And speaking of Tucker Carlson, yesterday, President Trump tweeted out or shared myt He tweeted out about Tucker Carlson about what a bummy is and that he's got I coined the phrase Jews arrangement syndrome. The guy's got Jews arrangement syndrome. You know, Jews make up one half of one percent of the world, So how could you spend your whole life obsessing over Jews.
Speaker 3: Jews don't control the world. I'm sorry, And.
Speaker 4: Jews aren't the only thing you could talk about in life, and Israel isn't the number one issue in America. Talk about upset and talk about Tucker saying Jews aren't the chosen people when the Bible says they are the chosen people. But you know what proves of the chosen people the fact that Tucker and everyone is obsessed with them twenty four.
Speaker 3: Hours a day, seven days a week.
Speaker 4: Tucker, Cannice Owens, Marjorie Taylor, Green Lately, Alex Jones, everybody is obsessed with Jews.
Speaker 3: Jews, Jews, Israel, Israel, Israel.
Speaker 4: So Trump retweeted my comments that Tucker Carlson has Jew derangement syndrome and he's nuts and he's destroyed his career and his credibility, and it made waves all over the world, all over the world, and so I saw articles in several different countries, including Israel, that headlined President Trump quoting American media personality Wayne A. Larute that Trump that Tucker has Trump derangement syndrome. And once again, I think it points to the chosen people. God has given Jews a special role, and everybody in the world either loves them or hates them, but everybody talks about them twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 3: Jews are just like Trump.
Speaker 4: Everyone loves or hates Trump, but no matter what he's on their lips, they're talking about him twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 3: The two topics.
Speaker 4: Everyone in the world talks about Jews and Trump. So I've had two amazing global firestorms in my life and several minor ones, but the two big ones both involved me mentioning Trump and Jews.
Speaker 3: Mentioned Trump and Jews.
Speaker 4: And the whole world snaps to attention, and the whole world starts talking about it.
Speaker 3: Quite amazing, quite amazing, more proof that everywhere in the world leftists are nuts and violent and vile, and they want to kill.
Speaker 4: Us, just like we saw after Charlie Kirk could anyone doubt what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They killed Charlie kirk that's point one.
Speaker 4: And point two is once they killed him, all over the world people cheered, They openly cheered the.
Speaker 3: Death of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 4: Well now a Green Party leader in England says making plans for Nigel Farage, who's the leader that's about to be elected or could very well be elected the Prime Minister of England and is leading the Reform UK Party and he was the guy behind Brexit and they're investigating. The police are now investigating the leader of the Green Party sharing a social media post showing a guillotine and then a picture of Nigel Farrage, and then the comments were making plans for Nigel. They want him dead the same way they want Trump dead, the same way they cheered the death of Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: It's truly amazing.
Speaker 4: And then another story it shows you where Great Britain is at this point and enslaved burka clad wife wins British Citizen of.
Speaker 3: The Year award for empowering young women.
Speaker 4: And they got a picture of this smiling white guy in a suit to tie, you know, typical British government official in a suit and attie, a liberal white guy standing next to a woman whose face you can't see in a burka. She's covered in black, her face in black with two slits for her eyes. Her body's in black, and she's standing next to him, and she's accepting the British Citizen Award for Empowering Women. Well, she sits in the darkness all day long.
Speaker 3: Britain's gone. Britain's finished, and of course so is the Big Apple. New York City's completely finished.
Speaker 1: My hometown.
Speaker 3: It's so hard to believe.
Speaker 4: You know, the two places I spent my life growing up and becoming a man and then living as a celebrity for the first time in the sports world was New York in La New York and Los Angeles, the two places where I grew up and I became who I am today. You know, New York's the place where I got my first big radio gig with Joey Reynolds radio show on NBC Radio New York. And then New York is the place where Chicago radio star Johnny Brandemeier makes me a bet on the air and he loses and winds up in New York in front of Rockefeller Center, right on the street doing his show in the freezing cold at Christmas time in his underwear, with me next to him in a nice suit.
Speaker 3: And right after that, a few.
Speaker 4: Days later, the phone rang was NBC Radio nationwide, and they hired me to be one hundred and thirty stations around the country, and my career was off and running.
Speaker 3: That's New York.
Speaker 4: And then LA was where I came to start my TV career on FNN Sports and became a sports celebrity and a sports host of five shows, and a sports gambling expert. And it's just hard to believe how embarrassed I am about both New York and LA.
Speaker 3: They're both gone, They're both finished.
Speaker 4: They they've been destroyed by communism, Islam and Wokism, Muslim extremism.
Speaker 3: Just sickness, fascism. In the Big Apple.
Speaker 4: The Marxist DC mayor, and I hate the one. They used the word Marxist, call him a communist. The communist New York City mayor, Zorron Mandami, publishes the names and addresses of all property owners who are potentially affected by his wicked new tax scheme.
Speaker 3: I think it's called a pedri ta tax.
Speaker 4: So if you have a second home, a third home, a fourth home, any of those that are not your main principal residents. If you have any of those kind of vacation homes in New York, there's gonna be a new special tax on you. Is the theory.
Speaker 3: It hasn't been passed yet, I don't believe, but it's still a theory.
Speaker 4: But he goes ahead and publishes the names and get this, the addresses of every rich person who lives in.
Speaker 3: Those expensive homes. So what so that mobs can come and burn them down and murder them and their children? Is that what it's about.
Speaker 4: He doses every rich person in New York City and gives their address away, their name and their address. What's gonna happen to their kids at school? What's gonna happen to their homes? What's gonna when they're walking into their homes and there's a mob outside with pitchforks. But this is how communists play the game. And Zo run Mondami is a communist.
Speaker 1: Report out about Harvard.
Speaker 4: It tops the list of American universities taking money from foreign countries, including China. No surprise there. It's all about the money. It's always been about the money.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 4: All the American universities are liberal and globalist and communists because they take money from liberals and globalists and communists. They're getting rich off of globalists around the world, including communists from China. They take their money and then they have to act like China's the greatest country in the world.
Speaker 3: They're not on our side anymore. They're on China's side.
Speaker 4: Governor Bashir of Kentucky liberal Democrat, but for once I agree with him. He calls a Mitch McConnell to directly and verbally address the people of Kentucky or resign after the latest proof of life photo, So he puts out another photo today, McConnell, or at least his wife did, because I don't even know if he's alive. But if he is alive, I don't know if his brain is functioning. And if his brain is functioning, it's sure isn't functioning well because it didn't function well before he felt down at his home and an ambulance came and took him away unconscious, and his heart had stopped and he had to get CPR.
Speaker 1: From massive heart attack.
Speaker 3: His brain wasn't functioning before all that happened.
Speaker 4: He was like a dribbling old man in a wheelchair who would look at the camera and just blink with his blink with.
Speaker 3: His mouth open.
Speaker 4: So he's calling for proof of life. And for once in my life, I agree with a liberal. Because McConnell's not really a Republican.
Speaker 3: I don't care.
Speaker 4: I owe him no allegiance. I've been attacking McConnell for fifteen years now. He's a rhino, and he's a piece of garbage.
Speaker 3: As far as I'm concerned. He did one good thing in his life.
Speaker 4: He made sure we got a conservative Supreme Court justice. But other than that, he's never done anything good in his whole life. He just did that because he's bought known by business interest and they demanded a pro business Supreme Court justice. But other than that, he's never been on our side. He's never been on Trump's side. And I believe for years now he didn't have the mental capacity to be in the US Senate.
Speaker 3: I don't believe he's survived. If he's alive.
Speaker 4: If he's alive, I don't believe he has survived in a way that would allow him to return to the Senate. And yet they're showing Smiley pictures of him as if he's alive and well, I agree with the governor of Kentucky, proved us you're live, and well, let's do a video and let's have today's date and newspaper held up by you to prove that it's really you and you're really live and you're not brain dead, because I just don't believe mitchecconnell is really there anymore. And of course, yesterday the big story was Fauci bragging in his diary about loving himself, looking in the mirror and saying how great he is and how fantastic it is that he's on CNN and he's on TV more than anyone in the world, and he's more famous than Donald Trump, and he's the most famous guy in the world while people are dying by the thousands and tens of thousand, hundreds of thousands of COVID.
Speaker 3: The man is a sick man.
Speaker 4: Today we find out he bragged in his diary about forcing New York and California to shut down their schools.
Speaker 3: After years of claiming I had nothing to do with it, I don't know. You know, I've tried to write this column. I just have it that time.
Speaker 4: I have it that time to write the commentary I want to write, which is, why isn't Fauci on trial for his life? Why isn't there a death penalty trial for mass murder and fraud for doctor Fauci.
Speaker 3: I have no idea why.
Speaker 4: And you're gonna say, well, he got a pardon. First of all, was an auto pen It doesn't count. Second of all, there's no such thing as a blank pardon for anything you did before or after, even though you've never been accused yet, so I believe that could be challenged in court. And third of all, you could certainly take him down in any one of thirty Republican states with Republican state attorney generals. He could be taken down on the state level the same way they did to Steve Bannon, the same way they did to.
Speaker 3: So many names.
Speaker 4: In my mind, the gall in Colorado, I don't know why I'm forgetting your name when.
Speaker 1: I was one of the people.
Speaker 3: Will help get her out. But in any case, so much going on.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VR KIP Perridge is one of a kind.
Speaker 3: Global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 4: Listen up.
Speaker 3: Trump is in charge the glory dayser here.
Speaker 5: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 4: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 3: Rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether the economy is up or down.
Speaker 6: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 4: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 3: During that time, he's.
Speaker 4: Beating the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average Wall Street money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 3: Let Kip proove it to you for free.
Speaker 4: Kip's offering his daily VR investment letter completely free for two weeks. Free for two weeks, Try for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life. Join now at VR insider dot com. Hi, I'm way down the route. The national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and.
Speaker 3: The Capitalist Evangelist.
Speaker 4: This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy.
Speaker 3: Capital of the world. Enter lost soldier oil and gas.
Speaker 4: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimating to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five wells alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we power the AI future of America with clean natural gas.
Speaker 3: Headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner.
Speaker 4: Whose previous public companies delivered spectacular returns for investors at their peaks. Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one thousand and one for investors. To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Loss Soldier dot com. That's Lost Soldier dot Come.
Speaker 3: Hey, waye down of the Route America Speaks.
Speaker 4: You call in and we talk about it, your opinions, your comments, your questions.
Speaker 3: How do you call in?
Speaker 4: Eighth three four seven Roots eight hundred three four seven Route eight hundred three four seven seven six six eight. The show air's at midnight East coast time nine pm Pacific, but we tape it at six pm East coast time. Three pm Pacific, So you call in at six pm Eastern, and I talked to you in an airs that.
Speaker 3: Night at midnight.
Speaker 4: The phone number again eight hundred three four seven Route. That number is twenty four to seven. You can leave voicemails.
Speaker 3: We play your voicemails on the air as well. Hey, Wayne, what do you think about Obama?
Speaker 4: He's a communist, socialist, Marxist radical.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Or you can email me Wayne Root at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: I'll read your email live on the air with your comments or questions.
Speaker 3: America's meeks all right way Alan Route the rout the Root. The Root is on fire.
Speaker 4: Just another exhib sample of how horrible democrats are. Pro life Dad arrested at gunpoint by the Biden regime, reaches a settlement with the Trump DOJ. The Biden administrations wore a conservatives, especially Catholics and pro life advocates, was swift and brutal. By the way I would mention, Obama's attacks on these people was equally bad. I remember when he went after you know, he used the IRS to destroy people's lives.
Speaker 3: He didn't arrest them.
Speaker 4: Biden took it to the next step and arrested them, but under Obama, he just ruined your life with the irs attacking you and shutting you down or stopping you from ever forming your LLC or whatever it was you were re forming.
Speaker 3: You're five to one to three C.
Speaker 4: Now one of the people targeted has reached a settlement with the Trump DOJ. In October twenty twenty two, eleven pro life advocates were arrested after they participated in a pro life demonstration and an abortion facility in Mount Juliett, Tennessee.
Speaker 1: This was.
Speaker 3: October twenty twenty two. Among them was Paul.
Speaker 4: Vaughan, whose arrest at his home by FBI agents was criticized for its use of force. Retired FBI agent Steve Gray to cry the FBI's actions as excessive compared to his own experience with arrests involving gangs and organized crime, where.
Speaker 3: Less force was used.
Speaker 4: Screen images from a cell phone taken by his wife show FBI agents at the front door of their home after they arrested him at gunpoint in front of his family, before they walked off, refusing to answer questions while one agent comes around from.
Speaker 3: Behind the house.
Speaker 4: Vaughn told Fox News seven of his eleven children, ranging an age from eighteen months to eighteen years old.
Speaker 3: Were home at the time of his arrests.
Speaker 4: Seven children adding the three of his children were basically held at gunpoint by an agent in the yard during the encounter.
Speaker 3: Video was posted by town Halls.
Speaker 4: Mia Cathel, one of the pro life leaders targeted by Biden's DOJ set me footage.
Speaker 3: She said of the early morning.
Speaker 4: FBI raid on his family home, Paul Vaughan was play in the handcuffed by armed FBI agents in.
Speaker 1: Front of his children just before school drop off.
Speaker 4: Watch as his wife pleads for answers mid arrest. Here's what the Thomas Moore Society, which aided Vaughan in his fight, had to say, they wrote. On January thirtieth, twenty twenty four, Vaughan, a devote Christian, husband and father of eleven, was convicted by a Nashville, Tennessee, federal jury on charge of violating the Face Act and engaging in a conspiracy against rights. These charges were brought by the Biden Department of Justice against Vaughan and carried a potential sentence of up to eleven years in prison. She understand murderers walk out without eleven years. Do you under stand, in New York City, a transgender freak walked into a bathroom and raped a little boy and they gave him time served after he spent like a year in jail.
Speaker 3: It's insanity. What's this guy's crime? Convicted along with Vaughan five other defendants.
Speaker 4: Vaughan and the five other pro life advocates were prosecuted by Biden Department of Justice for their participation in a peaceful life affirming gathering at a Mount Juliet, Tennessee abortion business. So who knows what money he was given by the Trump DJ but they did pay him.
Speaker 3: And the Face Act is what he was convicted of.
Speaker 4: It prohibits violet threatening, damaging, an obstructive conduct, and tendant to injure, intimidate, or interfere with the right to seek, obtain, or provide reproductive health service. So liberals probably passed this with the with the lie when they call it the proviso, the lie, the propaganda, the gas lighting.
Speaker 3: That you know, hey, this is no big deal.
Speaker 4: It just means you can't go and you know, hold a knife to a woman's neck. You can't have a gun and shoot it outside of an abortion clinic. You can't throw a rock through the window to scare the women, and the average conservative moron in the House and the state probably say, oh, that sounds great, I agree with that, which, by the way, I agree with you can't allow that.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not what this was ever about. That was just a cover story. What this is about was if.
Speaker 4: We could find if we can catch pro lifers praying in front of abortion clinic, that fits the definition of intimidation. If we can catch them saying Bible versus out loud, we could put them in jail for eleven years, even though they're great, blue haired grandma's, even though they've got eleven kids and he's a grandpa. This is sick stuff.
Speaker 3: Absolutely sick sick stuff. So this is what goes on in the United States of America under Democrats.
Speaker 4: So if anybody out there is thinking of voting Democrat or staying home for the midterms, are you nuts? I don't care the Trump isn't perfect. I don't care that you don't like the war in Iran. I don't care if there's something you think Epstein should have been you know better released. I don't care what you think is wrong. Do you understand what the other side stands for. Do you know what they will.
Speaker 3: Do to us?
Speaker 4: They already did it with the January six ers, They did it with pro life demonstrators. They did it under Obama, with me using the irs to destroy our lives.
Speaker 3: These are horrible, horrible people. All right, we'll be right back. Waynel and Ruth. This is war Zone Live.
Speaker 4: Rootfamerica dot com. Waynroot at gmail dot com is my email.
Speaker 3: Be right back, Wayne Laruth. This is war Zone Live.
Speaker 4: Let me mention the sponsor of the show Zecha Genesis Medicine. They've been developing medicines tree Parkins's disease, reverse type two diabetes, heart disease, strokes, chronic pain, and more. Their medical research studies are having tremendous success, remarkable success. Now they're opening a pre iPod investment opportunity in one of their sister marketing companies. This is your chance to get in before an IPO listing. The placement is at five dollars a share at a minimum of two thousand shares. That's a ten thousand dollars minimum investment. If you've been hearing me talk about their great success and you want the opportunity to invest at the PREIPO stage.
Speaker 3: Go now to a new website they created just for my fit, just for my fans.
Speaker 4: Invest dashwar dot com. Invest dashwar dot com. This is not investment advice. Always do your own due diligence, obviously, but you've been waiting for the right entry point. This is the time go to invest dashwar dot com. Invest dashwar dot com. It's not my company, it's not my investment. It's simply the website they created for my fans. Invest dashwar dot com and you can do as little as a ten thousand dollars investment and get in on the preipo. Pretty amazing opportunity, I think, and I think I will take advantage of it myself.
Speaker 3: I believe in these things. Samsorbo is with us. There she is, Hey, Sam, how are you so glad.
Speaker 7: To be here? So thanks for bringing me in?
Speaker 4: So filmmaker, actress, radio and podcast host, friend of Wayne, homeschool mom, lots of titles, founder of the There Your Kids Foundation, Samsorbo. The website is there your Kids dot org? There your Kids dot org.
Speaker 8: Hey.
Speaker 4: By the way, I never even know are you supposed to say dot org or dot org? I've never had it charities. I don't even know is both of them apt.
Speaker 7: I think both are acceptable.
Speaker 4: There you go, it's there your kids dot org. There your kids dot org? What is there your kids dot Org? What's that all about?
Speaker 7: So I work with parents to encourage them to homeschool their children. We need to get our kids out of these institutions that are damaging them. And the only way we can do that is by empowering the parents and emboldening the parents so that they know that they are capable, uh and up to the task. So that's what we do, all.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's a very good thing.
Speaker 4: I have four kids and they were all homeschooled, and I think it's a wonderful thing. And I think the public schools are a disaster, And unfortunately, most of my friends have made the case to me that their private schools are almost as liberal as the public. I think homeschooling probably is the only answer. So it's good that you're out there pushing it. Homeschooling is your passion. There's been an erosion of our culture and of course our schools, and I would argue the teachers' unions have played a major role in that. I don't think they care about anything except teachers salaries and brainwashing your kids to be transgender liberals.
Speaker 3: So there's not money.
Speaker 4: They're just brainwashing factories. So transagenda big part of it. Let's talk about the transgender dolls that will be made available for.
Speaker 3: Minnesota school children as.
Speaker 4: Young, by the way, as four years old, under a program backed by Governor Tim Walls.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I mean, it's obviously a perversion. I don't know why the people who have campaigned to get the government out of women's underwear want to be in children's underwear, but that seems to be the plan for the day. And these dolls, they're just absurd, and I don't know. I have to say, to broach this subject with a child who really isn't even asking these questions yet, and to force this upon them is really the height of perversion, and we have to put a stop to it. It's atrocious, and of course we're seeing the repercussions now. I'm sure you've been following Chloe Cole and the other detransitioners who are now appearing before the Senate committees and making statements for the public to understand that they were mutilated, their bodies were destroyed because of zelots out there who have some weird perversion about wanting to destroy young girls' bodies and convincing these young women that they would be happier as men, even though it is demonstrably impossible for them to become a man. And so we've got a big problem in our culture today, and I've come to you with a solution which I'm very excited about. The Nehemiah Alliance is a group that has formed to pray for the nation. So this nation was founded by Christian men, and it was blessed by God, very demonstrably blessed by God. This nation began with next to nothing and a bunch of farmers with pitchforks, fighting the greatest military in the world at the time and winning the Revolutionary War to found a country that was made up of farmers and basically entrepreneurs, which is such an incredible story. If you don't know the story of the birth of this nation, you really should look it up. But it's such an incredible story and it's very clearly ordained by God. There were so many miracles that happened during the founding of the nation. And so because now it's two hundred and fifty years, we've decid that we need to repent, we need to turn back to God and if we will, and God says, if you will humble yourselves and pray, I will shine my face upon you. And so that is what we are hoping to that will come to pass and the Nami Alliance. You can go to NA fifty two dot org. We will be praying for fifty two days because Namayah prayed, sought the approval of his government and was allowed to go and rebuild the wall. And he rebuilt the wall around Jerusalem in fifty two days with the help of his neighbors and his friends, and he put everybody in charge of their part of the wall for them to rebuild. And that is the inspiration for the Nhamiah Alliance. So we can all do our own part, whether it just be praying in your own home or actually going out into the community and encouraging other people. We can all do something to help repair restore this nation.
Speaker 3: And that's where we are.
Speaker 7: Encouraging people to do. And then the final, the sort of capstone event will be on the thirty first of October where we will meet on the Mall in Washington, d C. For twelve hours from seven fourteen to seven fourteen in the evening, and pray for the nation, and join together and look to God for his approval and for his blessings once again to flow on this great nation.
Speaker 3: And that's Halloween. You're doing it on October thirty first.
Speaker 4: That's Halloween. I just wanted to look real quick. I think it's all. It was Halloween right October thirty first. So you're doing it on kind of a wicked, evil day. I guess on purpose, right.
Speaker 7: Exact the idea we're reclaiming the day.
Speaker 3: There you go, that's our day. I like it.
Speaker 4: It's funny because when you mentioned Nea Maya and building a wall, I just thought, I wonder if there were a bunch of liberal protesters in those days saying.
Speaker 3: Well, you don't need walls. Nobody needs a wall.
Speaker 4: I mean, I don't think in those days anybody ever debated that you needed wall. In America, every time we went westward more we built a fort, right, and the people were protected by a fort.
Speaker 3: You always need walls.
Speaker 4: I think it's pretty clear throughout history countries have always been allowed to.
Speaker 3: Have borders and walls to keep out bad people.
Speaker 7: I think it's important to note that they are using our words, but not our dictionary, and so you can't really take what they say at face value because they don't actually mean it. So it's ridiculous to accept that they don't believe that walls work. They just don't want the wall, and so they will say, well, walls don't work, but it's really just because they will lie to get what they want, and what they want is no barriers, no walls, because that's the way you destroy a nation. And so you're talking about people who want to destroy the United States of America, but we are actually focusing on people who want to reclaim America and restore America. And we can do this. We can do this with God's help, but it will take us doing the lifting and rebuilding the walls, so to speak. We're rebuilding a proverbial wall, the walls for our own homes, the walls for our communities. And I will say that part of that is homeschooling, because the only way to keep your children safe from the zealots out there is to keep them home. The good news is it's actually a lot easier than you think, and the schools are not educating. So if you're really looking just for the education of your child, then look no further than the four walls of your home, because you are capable. And the reason that I say that is because God gave you your children and he tasked you with their education. It's biblical. You can look it up Deuteronomy. And so it's actually a lot easier to do than perhaps you're thinking. And the reason that you think it's so hard is because the teachers in the schools have trained you to think that it's too hard for you to do it. But that's their job security, So don't believe them.
Speaker 3: Trust me well, and they're doing a lousy job. They're doing a terrible job.
Speaker 4: I mean, the more money we give them, the worst. That's test scores are. So why do you keep giving them more money?
Speaker 3: It makes no sense. Some of the.
Speaker 4: Stories I could tell you about Nevada where I live, Las Vegas where I lift sam are truly amazing.
Speaker 3: The billions that we gave them.
Speaker 4: I remember, like ten years ago they were bagging and baiting, Oh my god, the.
Speaker 3: Children will suffer.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, we need two billion extra, And we gave them two billion, and a week later they were on the news picketing because they didn't have enough money. They were just given two billion and they were picketing a week later, and I just remember that. It stuck on my mind for ten years. What frauds these people are? What total liars the propaganda, And year after year we give them more money because they claim they need more money to make the kids do better, And year after year the test scores get worse and worse and worse. So why would you keep giving them more money? I think you should take money away from them. I think it should well be based on You get a base of like fifty thousand a year, and if the kids perform well and they get great increases in test scores, you might get a twenty five thousand all of bonus. So now you're making seventy five maybe you get a fifty thousand dollar bonus. If you're number one in the country, so you make one hundred thousand. I would base it all on performance. What do you think about that idea.
Speaker 1: Sam Well?
Speaker 7: I don't believe that schools actually educate. I don't believe that they can. I think it's a flawed paradigm. So I can't get on board with that, but I will say that.
Speaker 1: You know you're.
Speaker 7: Criticizing the teachers' unions for only being interested in teacher salaries. You must know that teacher salaries have not gone up substantially. But what has happened is they've expanded the administrative state of the schools. And so we're paying a bunch of people to consult for for instance, DEI and CRT and sex education in the classroom, and we're outsourcing a bunch of things.
Speaker 3: That don't transgender in the first place.
Speaker 4: Right, transgender, I'm sure there's transgender experts glore for one hundred thousand year, right exactly.
Speaker 7: And so the teachers aren't even benefiting from this, and that's why there's a whole movement to get teachers out of the unions. It's actually pretty easy to withdraw from the union if you're a teacher and get your own insurance. That's the the main reason that teachers enroll in the unions is because it gives them insurance. But it's very expensive insurance. If you do a little research, you'll find out that it's much cheaper to just get your own insurance as a teacher and serve yourself instead of the union.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and thank Obamacare for the fact that insurance is expensive in the first place. Hi Wayne LaRue for zee chad Genesis Medicine. Their CEO, Dan Montano, has been a guest on My show many times to discuss his companies medicines to reverse type two diabetes, reverse Parkinson's, and reverse heart disease. Over three hundred patients have been dosed with their medicines during research studies, and all patients have shown great improvement with no adverse events reported. I know many of you have Type two diabetes or Parkinson's or heart disease, or you know someone who does, so listen up. You could participate in one of their upcoming free medical research studies using their breakthrough medicines.
Speaker 1: They created a website.
Speaker 4: Just from my fans, redster now at Cure dashwar dot com. Let's cure cre dashwar dot com. Also, if you're interested in learning about their investment opportunities, go to Cure dashwar dot com. Wouldn't it be great to make money and help cure diseases? Go to Cure dashwar dot com.
Speaker 8: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or symptom.
Speaker 9: Without painful exercises in just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 10: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 8: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 10: That work for a moment, but pipe's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 9: We have been helping people gain intercellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 8: You will lose fat, not wand fat fast, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized health. Don't miss your opportunity to train for your health.
Speaker 9: Now, so log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 11: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy potential reduction and prescriptions more, the filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory vr KIP. Peerage is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 10: Listen up.
Speaker 3: Trump is in charge the glory days. You're here.
Speaker 5: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 4: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 3: Rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Kip wins whether the markets are up or down, whether economy is up or down.
Speaker 6: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 4: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor. During that time, he's beating the markets eighty six percent of the time, while the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 3: Let kimpproove it to you for free.
Speaker 4: Kip's offering is Daily VR Investment Letter, completely free for two weeks.
Speaker 3: Free for two weeks. Try it for two weeks. I know you'll stay for life.
Speaker 4: Join NAF at VR Insider dot com. All right, Waynelaruth, This is war Zone Live, the official podcast, The Gateway, punt it Root for America dot COM's my website, Everything's there, my TV shows, my podcast everything, my radio show Root for America dot com, and my email waynroot at gmail dot com. All right, samsorbo is with us. The website is there. Your kids dot org. They're your kids dot org.
Speaker 3: So Sam. I still remember to this day.
Speaker 4: I argue day and night, day and night. Nobody listened, nobody cared. I said, if you do Obamacare, it's gonna triple your healthinstance rates. Mine was at that point before Obamacare, when Obama was saying how terrible a healthcare system was. My family of six, four kids, husband and wife was paying five hundred dollars a month for insurance and I had a one thousand dollars deductible and they were fantastic and they took care of everything. The next day after they passed Obamacare, I got a letter in the mail. You've been fired. We can no longer do your insurance. Go find a new one. And then they sent a new letter a week later and said, well, actually we'll give you new insurance for fifteen hundred a month. Just as I said, they tripled it and a ten thousand dollars deductible. And then a year later it went to two thousand a month with a ten thousand dollars deductible, and.
Speaker 3: Then they started paying for nothing.
Speaker 4: So the entire healthcare system, including the teacher's healthcare, everyone's healthcare, has been completely destroyed by government getting involved in Barack Obama introducing big brother socialism into the healthcare system nightmare.
Speaker 3: That tripled and quadrupled the costs.
Speaker 4: And I also said at the time, sam I predicted that the average family would wind up paying something like twenty five thirty thousand a year for health insurance. And that's exactly what the average family pays today, twenty five to thirty thousand. But most of them don't feel it because they've got a corporate job and the corporation pays it for them. But they're trapped in their job and they can never leave even if they hate their.
Speaker 3: Job or their salary sucks.
Speaker 4: So health insurance is in the middle of every problem in America today.
Speaker 7: Well, the biggest problem was the start of that was the assumption and the perversion that healthcare is a right. It can't be a right because then you are allowed to enslave other people to provide it. And so of course when you start to think that healthcare is a right, which is a lie, that perverts the whole equation. And that's what we ended up with with a huge perversion that they're trying to fix now, and they've made some inroads. It's interesting that they're branching out. They're trying to expand the health stuff. But I heard it before I came on. You're talking about Fauci. This is an incredible development. And they're now backpeddling the people who knew him back then and they're saying, oh, that's not the guy that I knew then. Well, it certainly is, because that's who he was in his privacy and you should have known better, and he should have known better. And I love the idea that the immunity that he's been granted actually doesn't apply. I hope you're right about that.
Speaker 3: I hope so.
Speaker 4: And don't forget long before he did all the terrible things and all the terrible lies, and all the people have got sick and died from the COVID vaccine and the lockdowns and the mass Long before that, he tortured dogs, tortured beagles in experiments. He is a horrible human being. Any tortured aids orphans as well. This is one of the most horrible men that has ever walked the earth. How many millions have been lied to and died over the COVID vaccine lies that they were safe and effective? This guy is and he himself And then we found out I forgot to mention. We also found out from his diaries that he had a lung basically a lump in his lung, which turned out to be a pulmonary embolism of some kind.
Speaker 3: That's a blood clot.
Speaker 4: That's exactly what all of us have said. That one of the side effects, major side effects of the vaccine. So he got vaccinated and then he got a blood clot, a serious lung blood clot, and hid it from the world and hid that he was being treated in a hospital and got doctors degree not to talk about it because he would have been embarrassed to sell the world. I guess the vaccine does cause blood clots. I've never had a blood clot. I guess that's because I've never had a vaccine. So, you know, it's just so sick that these people are allowed to walk around free.
Speaker 7: It's true. But I want to leave you on a high note rather than a low note. So yeah, me and maya alliance go to NA fifty two dot org dot Orge NA fifty two dot org and you can find out all of the different components of this thing. We've got a lot of partners in this alliance, and we are going to it's it's going to be huge. So I'm really encouraging people please go sign up, become a state representative, become a community representative. Spread the news because this is going to be very big and very monumental for this nation. I'm very excited about this.
Speaker 4: INNA fifty two dot org, Na fifty two dot org and it's asking for fifty two days a voluntary prayer for this country, as well as fasting and repentance.
Speaker 3: It starts September.
Speaker 4: Tenth, culminates on Saturday, October thirty, first Halloween, from a Reformation Day with a sacred Assembly on the National Mall in Washingt, d C. And it is is this your brainchild? Is it the brainchild at Samsorbo?
Speaker 7: No, No, I just signed up, but I'm I'm on board. Let's put it that way.
Speaker 1: You're all in.
Speaker 3: You're all in.
Speaker 4: Sam is of course a wonderful, wonderful galon a podcaster and a radio host and a homeschool mom and also the wife of a good friend of the show, Kevin Sorbo, the famous actor. Sam a famous actress in our own right as well. So great family has done a good job with their kids. They've been home school. They're great kids. And I understand you have a grandchild on the way.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 7: Oh no, that's news to me. I did not know that. I don't believe that's true.
Speaker 3: Oh I thought I thought I heard was just married. They literally just got married, so that I thought it was a grand child. Okay, Well I have a grand child on the way. I must to confuse mine with yours. I don't know.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I hit my first grandchild. I have my first grad ch'all the way.
Speaker 4: And I thought you and I both had it so all right, but your son just got married. Great muzzles off. Congratulations Sam Soorbo. Good job with your kids, good job with your husband, good job being a wonderful Christian and a.
Speaker 3: Great radio host. So good job with everything, Sam, sorboth. Thanks coming on the show.
Speaker 7: Thanks Wwayne, great to see you all right.
Speaker 4: That address again is NA fifty two dot org Na fifty two dot org Uh.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Sam. We'll take a break. We'll be right back all right way now the Ruth the Root, the Root, the Roots on fire.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. This is a warzone line.
Speaker 4: I've we're the official podcast to the Gateway Pundit, and oh do we have a great guest for you today because still in the end, illegal immigration and boys and girls schools, and transgender this and transgender that, the open border. There's a million issues in the world, but to me, the number one issue is making money.
Speaker 1: I'm like Trump Man.
Speaker 4: Making money's in my DNA, making money's in my blood. I'm always looking for ways to make more money. In the end, that makes an awful lot of problems go away for the nation and for the middle class and for the people of this country. Making money is our got to be our number one goal. Economy, jobs, GDP, That's what really matters. So I got a great guest for you to talk about it. Lost Soldier Oil and Gas has been the sponsor of this show for almost a year now, do you realize it's been about a year that they've been the sponsor of my podcast, my national radio show, my national TV show on Real America's Voice TV network. And it's really an amazing property. It took forty years to piece together. It is forty thousand acre giant gas discovery, estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, making one of the largest natural gas discoveries in the Rocky Mounty Region, Rocky Mountain Region, excuse me, in the last thirty years, and they have a management forecast projecting just the first twenty five wells to produce four hundred million cubic feet per day of natural gas and by twenty thirty five targeted production of over a billion cubic feet a day.
Speaker 1: An amazing project.
Speaker 4: And I invested in this project not once but twice last year. I intend to invest a third time this year. And I want to introduce you to the project. And I want to introduce you to the guy who is the CEO and the chairman of the board who invented this project.
Speaker 3: Mark Bruner, CEO of Lost Soldier.
Speaker 1: Oil and Gas.
Speaker 3: The website, by the way.
Speaker 4: Lost Soldier dot com, Lost Soldier dot com. Mark, Welcome to the show. Haven't had John in quite a while. You've been running around the world raising money. You've been in Europe, You've been in Switzerland, You've been in Saudi Arabia, You're all over the world.
Speaker 3: You're an amazing guy.
Speaker 4: You're always traveling, You're always raising money, You're always running your company. You are a busy man like me. It's hard to nail you down. So it's great to have you back on the show.
Speaker 1: So wonderful to be with you again away and good to see you all right.
Speaker 4: So you're a second generation oil and gas man. You're actually a second generation oil and gas legend. Your previous public companies, Pennico Energy produced about one hundred to one for every dollar invested investors and stockholders made one hundred dollars. An Ultra Petroleum spectacular return for investors. That one was a thousand to one for every dollar invested.
Speaker 1: People got back a thousand.
Speaker 4: It was one of the biggest stocks of the entire decade of I think it was the nineties, right, it was the go go nineties.
Speaker 3: That stock was one of.
Speaker 1: The highest flyers on Wall Street.
Speaker 4: So Lost Soldier is an amazing, amazing project. But tell people why it's so many why? I guess you think it's even bigger, biggest of your career. That would make it bigger than Pennico or Ultra Petroleum. Ultra Petroleum a thousand to one return on investment, and you say this is the biggest of your career.
Speaker 1: What do you base that on?
Speaker 12: Well, and when I compare it with Ultra Petroleum, it has a sequence of regionally pervasive sands where we can see based on the seismic interpretation, we can drill up to five hundred horizontal wells so far that we could see. And the other wonderful thing is is that no one can drill this for fifty years. We know where all the basins are for fifty years. All of them have been drilled as far as I know, except this one. Because there's a uranium mine out here that was whenever Three Mile Island melted down in the early eighties, they started reclamating this mine. Kennicott did three years ago. They finished the reclamation. I got a call, I drilled it, and as they say, the rest is history. Certainly the largest gas field I've ever found right now, if you compare it with some of the other basins, there's thousands of feet of layer cake tied regionally pervasive over pressure sands.
Speaker 1: It's very much like the Hainesville and the Utica.
Speaker 12: If any of you've heard of those plays, you've probably heard of a guy named Jerry Jones and on the Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 1: That's like number one play.
Speaker 12: Now, Okay, the Western Haysville and I would encourage everyone to compare what we have with the Western Hayesville because I think it certainly you know, is comparable. The difference here is we're the only operator. No one else is in here is just us. We made the discovery we have legacy infrastructure that is on the slash rows. We can tie into all that legacy infrastructure. We're laying a five mile line to start producing gas this year. And you know, the plan is when we finished this private placement, to be producing about four hundred five hundred million qub feet today three hundred million a year in cash flow within thirty six months, and then we plan to build a forty two to forty six line fifty miles away to the trading hook.
Speaker 1: One setter about ten times.
Speaker 12: That there's another guy named Warren Buffett that's looping on that line that going out to California. So you know, as you all know, he's no fool. So he's going to send all his gas out to a Pacific Corp in the West Coast. So we hope to be able to do that too. Anyway, that's pretty much a summary.
Speaker 4: Wayne, So give me some new updates because remember I'm one of your investors. I invested not once, but twice last year, very big healthy investments by the way from Wayne Root and I planned to invest again this year. What's happened between the last time we spoke on TV, which was probably six months ago. Though you've had your president of your company and your COO talking to me on TV as well, but you were busy traveling. Give us some updates from last year, what exciting things have happened, and tell me what will happen this year in the year twenty twenty six.
Speaker 12: Well, I think you know, one of the things that we've done is that you're always looking for permits to drill. You're always looking for right of ways and other things in order to be able to lay the pipelines.
Speaker 1: All this is completed. It's finished, and so we're.
Speaker 12: Going to start building this pipeline sometime in July, when what we call the winter STIPs are off and we.
Speaker 1: Can get in here and lay that pipeline.
Speaker 12: We think it'll take, you know, forty five to sixty days to finish the pipeline. Then we'll be producing gas. So that's going to happen this year. We're very excited about that. The other thing that I think is important is that we have a deal with the federal government. All the leases that we have, their federal and state leases, they've been put into what we call a federal unit, which means that it's all those different leases we had like fifty six of them, they're one lease.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: It means that we can.
Speaker 12: Orderly develop this gas field with the cooperation of the federal government. They've stamped a a positive commercial So all those things have happened, and yeah, we think we're going to be able to do that. We're hoping to be able to drill some of the deep over pressured horizontals this year at.
Speaker 1: Least one, maybe two of those.
Speaker 12: We were anticipating fifty million a day plus wells. They're going to be expensive, you know, they're twenty to thirty million dollars apiece, but when you're producing those kind of rates, they pay out very quickly and so you know, possibly within a year so something. You know, the field next to us, Lost Soldier Field, which I named my company after that field has been producing for over one hundred years, produced four hundred and fifty million barrels still in three thousand, five hundred barrels a day, and so some of the deeper stuff that we're looking for and well we think we'll find we'll find some of those year as well. So very exciting times for us. And by the way, we also drill. We're not drilling for our sales for in Bridge, which transports about thirty percent of the natural gas in the United States, and actually we're entering into a twenty three year oil contract with them. I think that would speak very highly of our drilling people and their abilities, and you know, we're very excited about that relationship with them as well.
Speaker 1: So we're going to be having.
Speaker 12: Revenue out of our drilling company, out of our pipeline company, out of our working interests, and those people don't invest that will also enjoy a package of overrunning role as well.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was And don't forget the thing that got me was, you know, I have seen a lot of potential in my life. I think this is the most potential I've ever seen. But potential is one thing that doesn't mean you ever deliver. You have a track record, that's amazing, that's great, Pennaco Ultra Petroleum very impressive. That was a decision pusher for me. And then of course worse, what else can you invest in? Like if I put one hundred thousand dollars into stocks, and those stocks happen to go down, I would get no tax break.
Speaker 3: It would do nothing for me until the day they went back up.
Speaker 4: You get a three thousand dollars deduction on stock losses in a given year. But with oil and gas it's the most generous tax deduction you can ever get. It's seventy percent right off the first year you invest. So if I put one hundred thousand in, I get a seventy thousand dollars tax deduction on my tax return in the first year and the other thirty over the next I think three years, right.
Speaker 1: So that's pretty impressive. There's been a change.
Speaker 12: It's one hundred percent now, not seventy percent really under the tax under the Trump tax bills.
Speaker 3: But that's for this year coming up twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yes, I spilt it in twenty twenty fives. I have to go by the.
Speaker 3: Old world, I assume. Yeah.
Speaker 12: I think the other thing too, is that the viewers need to realize that we don't have to process any of this. This is ninety three percent methane h four, so no process. We don't have to be on any plants when we put into the pipeline. It can go directly into homes. We have people contaking us about putting in data centers. There's a lot of options here that we're going to be looking at, Wayne, So we'll give you updated as things happen this year.
Speaker 4: All right, data centers would seem to be the way to go. That's the only one talks about now is data centers and how much.
Speaker 1: They use so much energy?
Speaker 4: Well, you've got the energy for them, so it would seem like would be a profit center. Last thing for accredited investors want to learn more and get involved. They go to loss Soldier dot com and then what happens Someone gets back to them. Yeah, we'll get back to them. We give them the information so they can excess. They got to access all the information. We'll answer their questions. And you know, we look at all our investors as a family. If they the loss Soldier families, like what we just need to say, right, Well.
Speaker 3: With my big investment, I'd better be a good family member. I better be loved.
Speaker 1: Better be loved. Mark, We'll let you move in.
Speaker 12: We'll let you move in the second.
Speaker 4: Home and oyoming Lost Soldier dot com, Lost Soldier dot Com go there. Give me your contact information. They'll get right back to you and show you how you can be involved. It's the right project, right time, the right president, the right energy secretary, the right CEO.
Speaker 1: Mark Bruner with an incredible.
Speaker 3: Spectacular past record.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Mark lost Soldier dot com. Hi, I'm waiting on the route for Vertical Research Advisory VRA. KIP Peradge is one of a kind global investment and economic newsletter.
Speaker 10: Listen up.
Speaker 3: Trump is in charge. The glory days are here.
Speaker 5: Growth rates are only going to grow from here.
Speaker 4: This is your four year window to make a fortune and set up your retirement for the.
Speaker 3: Rest of your life.
Speaker 4: Kiff wins whether the markets are up or down, whether an economy is up or down.
Speaker 6: Weset our folks up for long term success.
Speaker 4: For twenty one years, Kip's been a friend as well as my personal financial advisor.
Speaker 3: During that time, he's.
Speaker 4: Beating the markets eighty six percent of the time. Well, the average wall stream money manager loses the market ninety percent of the time. Now Kip is predicting a new golden age for the economy.
Speaker 3: Let Kip prove it to you for free.
Speaker 4: Kip's offering is Daily VR Investment letter completely free for two weeks, Free for two weeks, Try for two weeks.
Speaker 3: I know you'll state for life. Join naf at vra insider dot com.
Speaker 8: What would you say if we told you you can reverse most any ailment or.
Speaker 9: Symptom without painful exercises. In just eighty eight days, we have created the only patent penny intercellular hydration protocol.
Speaker 10: Don't miss your opportunity to feel better.
Speaker 8: We know there's a lot of false hope out there, and many people have ball programs.
Speaker 10: That work for a moment, but Mike's a lot longer than a moment.
Speaker 9: We have been helping people gain inter cellular hydration for nearly three decades.
Speaker 8: You will lose fat, not wanked bat best, including that killer visceral fat. Chronic dehydration is one of the root causes of men many ailments and symptoms. Ask your doctor about energized Health. Don't measure opportunity to transform your health now.
Speaker 9: So log on to energized health dot com. That's energized health dot com.
Speaker 11: Possible side effects may include increased joy, energy, potential reduction, and prescriptions more of the filling relationships, viewer doctor visits, and overall improved quality of health and life.
Speaker 4: Hi, I'm way down the route the national TV and radio host known as the Maga Warrior and the Capitalist Evangelist. This presidency is ushering in the golden age of prosperity, and it's all built around making America the energy.
Speaker 3: Capital of the world. Enter Lost Soldier Oil and Gas.
Speaker 4: It took forty years to piece together as forty thousand acre giant gas discovery. It's estimated to contain up to six trillion cubic feet of gas, with a management forecast projecting the first twenty five welds alone to produce four or million cubic feet per day of natural gas. This is how we empower the AI future America with clean natural gas, headed by oil and gas legend Mark Bruner, whose previous public companies delivered spectacular.
Speaker 3: Returns for investors at their peaks.
Speaker 4: Pedico Energy grew about one hundred to one for investors, Ultra Patrolling grew about one.
Speaker 3: Thousand and one for investors.
Speaker 4: To learn more about Lost Soldier Oil and Gas, scan the QR code on the screen or go to Lost Soldier dot com.
Speaker 3: That's Lost Soldier dot Come.
Speaker 4: Wayne Allen roots for war Zone lives the DOJ again when I tell you again and again and again and all my shows that Trump is fantastic. He's not perfect, There's things I disagree with, but he certainly is far better than we have ever had before, far better than we deserve.
Speaker 3: Far better than we're ever going to get in the future. President Trump. There's a report out that he is pushing RFK Junior. Not RFK Junior is pushing.
Speaker 4: Trump, but Trump is pushing Rob and If Kennedy Junior to pursue reducing.
Speaker 3: Or reduction of childhood vaccines.
Speaker 4: Trump is saying, it's very obvious that the rates of problems from vaccines, autism being the main one, are exploding, and it's in direct correlation with all the vaccines that we've been forced to give children. You know, years ago, and you didn't have to give so many vaccines to children, there was almost no autism. And then when they gave more vaccines, there was more autism. And then when they gave more triple vaccines, there was even more autism. And now we're at the point where you give children, I think it's seventy two shots in the first three years of their lives, and the autism is just wildly exploded. So Trump believes as I believe. I don't know if it's any one vaccine that's giving children autism. I've never blamed one vaccine, even though it could be the mercury in a vaccine, it could be the aluminum in a vaccine.
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's any one vaccine. I think it's the totality of all the vaccines. There's just too many.
Speaker 4: If you gave kids eight vaccines that were banned for them with aluminum and mercury and other terrible chemicals in him, you might hurt some children, or you might not.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But if you give him seventy two, you absolutely will. The lights go out and they they're autistic for the rest of their lives. So Trump is pushing ourfkids junior to pursue a reduction in childhood vaccines. Again, we appreciate Trump and the Trump DOJ sues Colorado for offering in state tuition a to illegal immigrants. Again, who would have done that if not Trump? I mean, certainly we understand all of us that a Democrat would be applauding that standing ovation. Oh great, you're giving illegals free tuition.
Speaker 3: To go to college.
Speaker 4: Well, you raise everyone else's taxes and charge triple for you know, white kids.
Speaker 3: You don't even let white kids in the school anymore.
Speaker 4: But the Trump dooj is suing Colorado for offering in state tuition a to illegal immigrants.
Speaker 3: Thank you Trump.
Speaker 4: And then a bombshell report exposes lefty NGOs funding a children's charity tied to a terror network. A left wing nonprofit that may have served as a bridge connecting major progressive foundations and revolutionary left activist networks to organizations linked to foreign terrorist groups. Doesn't surprise me in the slightest. In the slightest, one last story for the night. Convicted transgender baby killer who strangled an eleven month old baby to death is thrown back in prison for a parole violation after being released thirty years early.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 4: Someone is a transgender weirdo and they strangled eleven month old baby to death, Why would they be released thirty months early?
Speaker 3: Why would they ever be released on the streets ever? Again?
Speaker 4: Some people are pieces of human garbage. They're subhuman savages, and they need to be killed. They need the death penalty, They need a needle in the arm or a firing squad, or better yet, hung in a reality show on national TV for all of us to watch and cheer. But at the very least, they deserve to be locked away for the rest of their lives. Who would release a man who's got tattoos all over his face that strangled eleven month old baby to death, that's also a transgender.
Speaker 3: Who would release a monster like that back on the streets?
Speaker 4: Only liberal judges and liberal you know, parole boards and liberal bleeding heart psychiatrists. Just disgusting how this subhuman is released back now. He's thrown back in prison for a prole violation, but released thirty years early.
Speaker 3: What would make somebody do that? Heartless people, you.
Speaker 4: Think I should have a heart for a transgender murderer, that's the bleeding heart you think I should have.
Speaker 3: I have a bleeding heart for the eleven month old he strangled.
Speaker 4: Think of the pain of the eleven month old baby being strangled to death by a disgusting weirdo.
Speaker 3: All right? I closed the show with sponsor Energized Health. They are the program that changed my life.
Speaker 4: I started in November of twenty twenty, changed my life, extending my career exploded my career. I lost twenty five pounds of fat, gain ten pounds of muscle. Lets me fifteen years ago to age fifty. Now I'm sixty five. Show me in the gym at sixty five. There I go, Me and the gym at sixty five. I know why it happened. I gained four new TV shows past the age of sixty one. Miracle never happened in TV history. Four new TV shows past the age of sixty one. I know why it happened. The fat melted off my face and melted off my body. This is my fountain of youth. This reversed aged me, energized health is the greatest. They've transformed the lives of thousands of my fans, and I guess tens of thousands overall of people all over the United States, but thousands of my fans. And it's just an incredible organization. It works effectively with GLP ones, which means if you're already on Ozepik or Manjarro and you don't want to get off, if you want to get off, there the perfect program to get off with.
Speaker 3: If you don't want to get off.
Speaker 4: There the perfect synergy to work with the glps so you don't get the terrible side effects of a Zepich and Manjarro. It's fat loss the healthy way, not weight loss, because these glps gain your weight loss by making you lose muscle, not fat, which makes you the most unhealthy person in the world is going to break in half the next time the wind blows. And this amazing energized health program makes you lose fat and gain muscle.
Speaker 3: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: So you want to do it with your Manjarro, with your a zempic. So be like Wayne. Go to energizehelp dot com and get forty percent off when you say Wayne when you speak to them, or Wayne al route or War go to energizehelp dot com energized health dot com. Say War or type in war and start the same journey as me and get forty percent off. And I hope reverse age like I did. All right, we'll see tomorrow. Good night, God bless