Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out There, Oh dare You? All guests only show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and grow, not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener, discretion's arosed.
Speaker 2: You talk about extreme.
Speaker 3: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it.
Speaker 4: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 5: Different.
Speaker 3: Okay, Hey, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we are about to feel it. Welcome to the Prometheus Lance Podcast with the conversations are always in a light and if you are within the sound of my voice, this means you are an all excess pass subscriber. And if you're catching us on the rewind, you miss the train and you've got nobody to blame but yourself. You got the invites, you got told about it ahead of time, and you miss the man a myth, the legend La mar Zuli behave la. Thank you ma'am for coming and hanging out with us. We appreciate you time, sir.
Speaker 2: Hey, great to be here and it's always good to see you. And congrats on your new book. I can't wait to read it. Hey, grief at Eddie.
Speaker 3: Well, we get started here and this is a time where my members get together and we get to hang out and talk and get to bring on to authors and researchers and the ten plus thousand hour guys and let them ask their burning questions. And usually it's a small group. We usually have like eight or ten of a show up up and usually we have some stragglers roll in, you know, about ten or fifteen minutes late. So right now there's four of us in here. But we'll go ahead and get started. But I guess just to get started, i'll prime the pump.
Speaker 2: La.
Speaker 3: You're always a man with one log in the fire and two more prepped. What kind of projects do you got going on right now? Can you give us any kind of insight on what's up next?
Speaker 2: Well, basically, my business partner Gil Zimmerman and I are working on Holy Holy Shroud, Holy Fire. It's a film on the Shroud of torn and the Holy Fire, which is manifested for seventeen hundred years at the Church of the Holy Sepulcher in Jerusalem, and it's a very ambitious film. No one is linked the two together filmically, a lot of films on the Shroud, but never on the Holy Fire with the Shroud. And so that the book is or the film is hopefully we'll have it done by the end of March. It should be out of their sometime and then we're doing Armitrail of Nepheline number nine in the series, which we filmed back in twenty twenty three. So it's been sitting there for you know. Now it's coming up on two years this August. Unbelievable. Lots of information on that. Can't really talk too much about it. We are in post. In fact, I just filmed something with Brent Height which is part of the film at Prophecy Watchers a couple of days ago, so Brent, Brent drove into PW I I did an interview with Manlo Gonzalez. Then we changed this set all up and thank you Tyler Wood if you're watching. And then Brent and I sat down and did an interview that will go into Armitrail of Nefhleliem number nine. The big thing for me and I felt a redirect from a Lord. I've got a speaking engagement every month till September, and from October to December, we're not taking anything. So I've got one speaking engagement and we already canceled two of them. We might cancel another one because the Lord is basically saying, take a step back from the conferences. And here's why, Prophecy Watchers. When I go down to Orlando the end of this month, March, not February, but March versus tomorrow. So when I go down there at the end of the month, there'll be about one thousand people there, so it's a good conference. But some of these smaller conferences three or four hundred people. Look, we get we get between ten and twenty thousand hits on our YouTube channel every day, so you know, where do you want to be And what I'm realizing now we're going to We're really focusing on the YouTube channel big time. So we've sort of shifted. You know, you go back five or six years ago, my focus was more on conferences, or ten or fifteen years ago conferences. Now it's like, no, we're and my son in law, John Adam, who does all the editing for it. You know, we're really we're on this thing. We really want to build up the following. Right now, You've got about two hundred and thirty thousand subscribers, so you know, you just think about it. Ten thousand people. Let's just round it down with ten thousand people a day. I mean, that's a lot of eyeballs. You know, it's more than a megachurch for crying out loud. It's crazy. So everything is shifting. You know people. Do people still buy books? I hope they do. There's runs of disclosure, there's the latest book. But do they buy DVDs? You know, I would hope that we'd buy DVDs. Here's our ten box set, but on UFOs. Thank you, Gil Zimmerman, my business partner. But here's the deal. The streaming site which, as you know, thirty DVDs, including this this ten ten DVD series streaming that Elimarzoli dot net. You can watch all thirty of them five bucks a pop. So let's set us spending twenty dollars for DVD and waiting for the thing to come in the mail. You just go click there it is streaming. Pay your five dollars, watch the film when you're done. Everything is shifting. Justin everything, everything is shifting. And so the same thing with the books. You know, we just this book will be available. This is the newest book runs of Disclosure. Elimarzoli dot com runs a disclosure dot com. But that we're really close to finishing the audiobook, probably by Monday. We'll hand it off to Charisma and that'll be available fairly soon. So everything is everything is in flux, you know, most people, especially your generation. And I sort of challenge somebody for you know, why why don't you guys buy bucks? He goes, Well, I can put my earbuds in, I can hit twice as fast, and I'm listening to the audio book at double the speed. Thank you. I can listen to it and half the time it would take me to read it. Now. I took a course in speed reading back when I was a teenager, and I can speed read. I mean, I learned learn how to do that. But you've got to be really focused in a very quiet environment and really focused on what you're doing. So I mean, that's it's kind of long winded answer to your question, but that's where I'm at right now. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. Yeah, because everybody's on the go. It's a generation of the instant gratification and everyone's on the go.
Speaker 2: Everyone's on the go. And look, I'll be seventy five in December. I'm on the go constantly. You know, I don't, you know, constantly on the go.
Speaker 3: But I don't mean you were talking. I guess I'll go ahead and dive a little further. We were talking pre roll about the Esau. I'd like to pick your brain a little further on that.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, you told me you just finished this book on it, and and I've always been I mean, there's there's so many passages in the biblical prophetic narrative that leave you scratching your head and you just go, can I have a paragraph? Can I have a page on this? Can I have something? Like? We talked about this, you know before we started rolling the show. You know, what the heck of a two lion headed men? What the heck is that? I mean, seriously, it's just like, oh, the two lion head had men, you know, blah blah blah. It's like, wait a minute, time out, And then you get to Esau. Jacob I have loved Esau, I have hated. You know, you look at the lineage of Esau. What comes from Esau's loins? He was a hairy man. What does that mean? You know, I mean, what the heck is that? And then the Lord says Jacob, I have loved Esau, I have hated, And you know, I mean different commentators will say different things. You know, I took your admonition because I know You've got a lot of stuff for the Book of Josher. I've got it sitting on my coffee table. It's been there for like three months. I still haven't cracked it. And as I said, you know, I got a stack of books, you know, the Grid of the Gods and all the other stuff, and there's only so many hours of the day, and so I took that stack and I'll put it on my bookshelf and I'll get to that later. But I need to I feel. Basically what I'm saying is I feel the Lord redirecting my steps. So I will crack open the Book of Josher tonight before I go to bed. So there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, that's just one of those things I tell people. It's like to me, you have this blurb in Genesis six, and you have this blurb with Esau, So it's like, you know, this book was written to these people of this time, that they weren't thinking of us thousands of years later. No, they're not missing all this context. You know.
Speaker 2: It's just like when Jesus says, it'll be like the days of Noah when I return, everybody knows what that means. Nobody's talking about the Cephite theory because that was a 'til four hundred years later, so no one's talking about that. When Jesus says that statement, everybody know the days of no We're definitely in fallen angelcy. They all know it. The fact that Jude is quoting the Book of Enoch, you know, people can tap dance around that to the cows. Come on, you don't quote something unless it's part of your wheelhouse, unless it's part of your spirit man, to your spirit woman. You're not quoting the book Enoch. Know that it's over.
Speaker 3: Oh Tratus, can you meet your mind?
Speaker 2: So here's coming, Thanks Travius. Here's something I think about. Jude is Jesus's half brother, younger brother. So where did you get the book? Not from? I mean, this is wild conjecture on my part. But did Jesus go, hey, Jude, check this out in the hand of the Book of Enoch. You need to read this because you're gonna write about it later. I'm just saying. I'm not saying that's what happened. You know. Please don't call me a heretic, but I mean I travel with things like this, because how did you get The Book of Noch obviously was widely read. If he's quoting from it, it's found him in Dead Sea scrolls. And yet you know, all these biblical scholars make a big stinke, Oh, don't read the Book of Enoch. He'll go to hell. You know that type of thing. Excuse me. Oh, it's a pseudopographical book. It's not part of our canon. Blah blah blah blah blah. Excuse me. The Book of Enoch is one of the most important scriptures or non canonical tombs that a person can read. You can take the sixth chapter of the Book of Enoch and overlay it with the King of James version of a sixth chapter in Genesis. They read word for word. Accept accept the Beniga l Alohim, the sons of God, Enoch says the angels of Heaven. He tells exactly what's going on. So the whole idea of the Sethi theory, where you know, somehow it's the gallery line of Kine and the Hucci mamas of you know whatever, it's just it. It just makes no sense, you know, dollary lines of Seth Hucci mama is a cane. I got it mixed up.
Speaker 3: So you remember those T shirts I pren at that conference that you love so much. Kis and cousins don't make thirty footers, you know, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, they really don't. That's a great T shirt. But you know, I mean, there's so much that we don't know. One thing I'm going to I'm actually I announced it today. I'm working with my lawyer. We are creating a petition and I want I want ten or twenty thousand signatures. It will be an online petition were we are going to give it to Elon Musk, send it to President Trump, send it to cash Ptel, send it to the whole cabinet. And here's the petition. The museums in our country are funded, most of them by taxpayer dollars. The Smithsonian, yes, they've got grants but it's federal government tax money that funds them, and all these museums are in lockstep. They have a paradigm, and that paradigm is the Darwinian paradigm. Excuse me, Well, that's a religion. You can call it what you want. Oh, it's sacience, all right. No, it's a religion because it's never been proven and it never will be because it's a strawman argument. Let's just make something up and even today, Oh, this is forty thousand years old. Excuse me, how do you know it's forty thousand years old? You just pick a number out of the air and run with it. You know, Sorry, not buying it. And the petition will be to open up the Smithsonian Institute. You know what Pambondi and st New York City. Their FBI is not releasing the Epstein files. This is what we got. We have people that are in our government that are being paid by taxpayer dollars, who are not being transparent. It's got to stop. It's got to stop all across the board, and no one's talking. This is my wheelhouse, the Smithsonian, all these museums which are funded by taxpayers money. Oh, there's no giants here. Oh there's nothing to see over with no bones. Oh blah blah blah blah blah. Excuse me, excuse me. I discovered stuff in the museums. I know that they are there, and don't give me this nonsense that, well we have no iView. Let's open it up. Let's open the Smithsonian up. Let's see what's there. Let's open up all these emails that go back and forth. I mean seriously, And I'm going to start a petition, a legal petition with my lawyer, and we're going to send it out probably within a week to ten days. We'll have that up on the website and I hope to get you know, we have two hundred and thirty thousand subscribers. Now you know it needs to get done. And this is the administration if anybody's going to do it. And then you know Elon musk has has And and Cash Ptel and and you know Pam Bondi, they're not They're not fooling around anymore. And this is Look, when you go into the to the museum in Illinois, Chicago, Illinois, it's a huge, huge museum, millions and millions and millions of dollars okay, and when you walk down the steps there's this huge mural. In fact, let me see if I can, Let me see if I can get it for you. Hold on, give me a secundo. I just want to show you the picture.
Speaker 3: Bell Eaven, the one that you found in Catalina Island. Well that they end up photo shopping the thing out even when you do find.
Speaker 2: This, you know you know here it is right here, And what is that? I will read it to you. This is from the Field Museum in Chicago. From so simple a beginning, endless forms, most beautiful and most wonderful have been and are being evolved. This is Charlie Darwin. You know, excuse me, that's your religion. It's not my religion. How dare you put that up and make this complete straw man argument on nothing just because you guys say so, because you hate the God of the Bible, you hate the supernatural, and this gives you a way out. Oh, we don't need a savior. We're all good. There is no heaven, there is no hell, there is no judgment, there are no absolutes. This is the whole left wing agenda, which, thank God for Donald Trump, it's just falling of its own weight at record pace. By the way, it's incredible. So I mean that's on the wall of the Field Museum in Chicago. That would be like me saying if I reverse that, I could say, right, I could write this, in the beginning was the Word, and the world was with God. He was with God in the beginning. All things were created by Him and without him nothing that was made that was not made. Now, why isn't that up there? Well, because that singles are one religion, no way, blah blah blah blah blah. Last time I checked, America was still a Christian nation in spite of what Obama tells us, you know, ten years ago. Nonsense, Barack Barry. That's ridiculous. So that's what the petition's about. And I'm I'm I'm really serious about this, I mean super serious about it. I'm going to start writing it maybe tonight and tomorrow morning, but soon because this petition needs to go out. People need to sign it. It needs to be a legal petition, and my lawyer will send it up. He's got connections, so we will send it up. Because what if the Smithsonian has twelve foot skeletons in there? We know we know it all went to the smith.
Speaker 6: We know that they did anyway, say what I said at one point in time they did. Anyway, they still over they you know, they put them on a barge and dump them in the Atlantic Ocean.
Speaker 2: They did that. If they did that, there's got to be a paper trail, and that's what we got to get. And you know none of this. Why is it that the American people can't see what's there? Why is it that everything is a managed a gender?
Speaker 3: Why right are you a hunter a hiker for just an outdoor enthusiast? Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by. And find an all American maid. It's like finding Bigfoot in the woods. Hence the name of Squatch Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch Survival Gear dot com. You use the cop LP ten for ten percent off store. Why woa woll wolla pump the brakes? Hey, did you know that we have merch? Head on over to prometheuslynspodcast dot com and check out the store. All kinds of cool designs. We have mugs, we have sweaters, we have t shirts, tank tops, whatever your heart's desire. Head on over to the website and pick you up a sweet tea from Prometheus Lins today. Better word of warning, these shirts are so hot they make a train take a dirt road torches high.
Speaker 2: Guys, Well, we had.
Speaker 3: Some new people pop in. I wanted to get a chance to ask you some questions, La, while you're still here. Travis, you popped in. I asked Flavors and Lindsey, but they got gunshy on me. They just want to listen, I think. But Travis, you were next in line. You got anything you want to ask?
Speaker 2: La?
Speaker 3: And mute you might now and ask him.
Speaker 5: I guess can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, I couldn't hear myself there. Really, I guess like you. We discussed over at the conference how I got into similar studies as you, more to the Bible than what I, you know, realized, what can I do? Lord, I got a couple of years off work, I can lucky enough to be able to study a little bit. And first I ran into Chuck Missler, and then Tom Horne, Gary Steerman, eventually La not too long after that, then Steve Quayle, Timothy Alberino done a lot of study, and I guess since tooy twelve, one of the questions I had is how did you How did you meet Chuck.
Speaker 2: La Chuck was a mentor to me when I had my cabinet shop. Now we're back in you know, the late eighties, right, so it's it's forty years ago almost, okay, and he had sixty six forty. And when my cabinet shop, I was at four o'clock. I would run out to my van. The guys are still working, and you know, the sawdust is flying everywhere and all this stuff, and I'm out in my van listening to Chuck Missler sixty six forty. As the years went by, my first book was published in nineteen ninety eight ninety nine. Nepheline as twenty six years ago. Guys. You know, so for people saying that you know all these newcomers, excuse me, I've been doing this for about forty years, okay, And professionally, the Lord changed my ministry. I was a worship leader. So here we are. So the book Nepheline came out, and I actually gave a copy of it to Chuck, and then on a trail of a Nepheleine came out about a decade later, and Chuck was at a Prophecy Watcher's Conference, walking by the table and I Chuck, how you doing? Now? I had interviewed Chuck for our Watchers series. I called him up on the phone, I got his adjutant and we set up an interview. And so my late business partner, Richard Shaw, and I went out and we interviewed him. So there was we knew each other by that point, you know, and and some of that interview was incredible. Chuck, what do you think about the hybrids? Without missing a beat, he goes, Satan's out number two to one. He's building an army quote unquote Satan's out number two to when he's building an army profound statement, right off the top of his head. He didn't have to think about it. It was in his wheelhouse. So now it's like we've already done the Watchers thing, and Chuck is at the Prophecy Watchers conference. Hey, Chuck checked this out, and I get him an armit trail of a nepheline that blew them away because for the first time, really in the history of the Christian Church, and I'm boasting, I get that somebody went out to the field and did all of his research that would be me and that created Armit Trail of a Nepheline. It also was one of our Watchers film. It became Arma Trail one and two and the series we have. There's eight films in the series Armit Trail of a Nepheline. So I got the Gold Medallion award. Chuck invited me to speak at Cooynanea. So get this, I mean, Travis, just think about this. You know, you go about forty years ago, I'm in my van listening to Chuck Missler, you know, write take a note. And now I'm at the Quoinnanea house talking to a thousand people. It's like, you know, somebody slapped me, silly, I'm going have the flip that I get here. You know what is going on. It's like it's all the Lord, you know, guiding my steps. And because I was, I was, I'm a musician, I'm a worship leader. I didn't I didn't sign up for any of this. You get that. But the Lord knew what he put in me. I didn't know, but he did. Chuck used to say, you have to get me going on this right. Chuck used to say, the two most important days in a person's life is the day they're born and the day they find out why they were born. I didn't know that until two thousand and let me tell you a story. Here's another story. So why yeah, it's just anyway. So I had already written to Nepheline trilogy, three books. It's two thousand and five, two thousand and sevens I bet I had to go back and look at it. So the Nephileine trilogy is done, and I figure, I'm done. I'm done with the Nepheline, So I'm working on this other book called Politics. Prophecy was Supernatural. So miss is circa two thousand and seven, right, the books are already out on you know, Nepheline published by Xandrovan. It's a novel. There's it's a triptych. There's three novels in the trilogy. And Russ Disdar calls me up, boy, I miss him. We were at ninety conferences together. You realize that ninety conferences together. Almost we became battle buddies. We were like this. He would want I got pictures. He would walk into the room and we would both look at each other. We just start laughing. We just start laughing he'd go oh me from across the room and I go, oh me, Like this, I mean, I can tell you stories. We're just two of us are in the car and we're watching We're watching Hercules, Hercules, and both just completely crack it up. I mean, he was just he was like a He's just a It's an overgrown kid. So he calls me up. I'm flying into Ohio for this conference and he goes, hey, la hey, homie, do you know where you're going tomorrow? And I go, yeah, I'm going to Ohio. He starts laughing. Do you have to know Russ? We had this little laugh, real mischievous laugh where he knew something that you didn't type of deal. And he goes, well, wait, do you really know where you're going? I go, rush, I'm going to North Ohio and he goes, well you buy your computer. I go yeah, and he goes Google Fallen Angels in the Ohio Valley, Nephi name Chronicles. I go what what? And he says it again. So I'm on my I Google and I go, you have got to be kidding me. I ordered the book and I ordered the PDF to read on the plane. So I basically sped read the whole thing in a five hour, six hour flight. So now I'm at the conference and this is Fritz Zimmerman's book. Okay, this is one of the most profound moments of my life in my seventy five years and almost seventy five. My wife Peggy here should go You're not seventy five yet. Sorry, Okay, I'll be seventy five in December. So so he goes, I'm reading the book and this driver is taking me from the hotel to the conference. He's the driver. So I go, hey, you know, where's this Nork Circle mound thing? Are we close to it? He goes, oh, yeah, We've been going by it the whole time. I go seriously, goes yeah, it's up here on the right. We're gonna go right by it now in about a mile. So I keep looking out my window. Sure enough Nerk Earthworks, and I go, oh, my gosh, can you I have free time tomorrow Sunday? Drop me off here. So now it's Sunday. I speak, I pack up all my stuff. He picks me up. He drops me off in the parking lot of the Nork Earthworks. There's nobody else there, not a car, it's about three clock in the afternoon. Not a car in the parking lot. There's a four foot wide asphalt path which takes you up to the site. And as I'm walking up the asphalt path, it's really still very calm. Nobody there, no, I got the whole place to myself. To my left is this huge mound twenty feet in the air. Thirty feet in the air, not thirty but twenty feet in the air. And I know what it is. It's part of the Great Circle Mount because I've been reading Fritz's book. I get to the top of the path. I look to my right. There's the museum museums close. I turned to the left and I begin to walk to the gateway where the circle comes around like this, and there's the gateway, the entrance of a Circle Mount. And I walk into the gateway and I stop right at the entrance, right at the threshold, and I'm hyperventilating. I freeze, I am hyper ventilate. I'm like this. My eyes are darting every which way and looking around, and I'm hyperventilating. And it's a profound holy spirit moment, absolutely supernatural. I realize I am looking at the rest of my life. I realized what I'm looking at is the gateway to the rest of my life, and that is all these books, Arma Trail of the Neffhilm. There's eight films, there's all these books, all this stuff, and it all happened because of that, because of Fritz Zimmerman's book. And then we went down to Peru, and then we went to tot book on Mexico, and then go go Rafayim and then Spain and all the islands in the Mediterranean and America, stone Hands all that comes Arma Trail of in Nepheline, that's what it is. And then comes to Catalina, giant, see what I mean, everything coming from that moment, it was the most I would honestly everything getting married and watching my kids get born. It's the most profound experience of my life.
Speaker 5: That's an awesome story.
Speaker 4: With all of the recent changes in the political and financial markets, there has never been a better time than right now to invest in silver and gold. When governments simply print billions of dollars in paper money in hopes of solving financial shortfalls, you know that it is time to buy and hold assets of true and lasting value. Free information is available to you right now by calling eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine. Whether you are a new investor or you're interested in preserving the value of your retirement accounts, we make it easy for you to make smart decisions for your financial future. The specialists at Cornerstone are here to serve you, work to satisfy your retirement goals and communicate with respect. Call us right now at eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine. That's eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine, or visit us online at Cornerstone Asset Metals dot com. That's Cornerstone Asset Metals dot com.
Speaker 3: I highly encourage you take some your four oh one k twenty thirty percent of it and invest the hard tangible assets that you could hold in your hand that will only increase in value. And be sure to click the link below and when you go and you go sign up, tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lyn's since you see you, guys, Chuck's one of my question, Travis. Yeah, that led down a really great path and story that was awesome. And that's why I love getting together man and having these discussions with guys like you, because the stories that you get, you know, you get those intimate stories. But I was talking with the with Lindsay. She was eating dinner earlier and that's why she didn't respond that she uh does want we'll speak with you. And she has an excellent story and I have coaxed her into sharing it with you, Ala. I have interviewed her on my show and she has an excellent story that I know that you would be interested in.
Speaker 2: Great, let's let's share it. Hey, La, it's so nice to meet you.
Speaker 7: So I am an ex me major have recently come to Prisce like in the last I guess a year and a half now, and I've heard your name a lot, and people talk so highly of you and I but I am not totally up to date on all your research and all your expertise. But I've been recommended your books and like podcasts like a bazillion times, including by Justin and and other people.
Speaker 2: So I need to catch up.
Speaker 7: But I know that you really dove into the giants and ets from you know, the biblical perspect active and I personally was visited by ETI's for a month and they came in the form of orbs, and I was wondering like in all your research, like what like have is that a normal occurrence?
Speaker 5: Have you?
Speaker 2: What do you think that is.
Speaker 7: I've heard a lot of people tie it to the wheels within the wheels and Ezekiel, and it seems like that's angelic technology. But I would love to hear your thoughts.
Speaker 2: On that and were the inside the house or what.
Speaker 7: So. I was raised Christian and I kind of drifted away into the New Age, but I always, like when I was scared or I always like reverted to Christianity. So I think I never totally, you know, left the faith. And when the Orbs started visiting me in the very beginning, they did. The Orbs didn't come into the house, but but I did. There was apparitions in the house. And then I very quickly kind of combined. I was I hadn't come completely out of a New Age at that point, protecting the house in a New Age way with combining my faith that I still had deep within me. And I actually walked the perimeter of my house and I was like, you're not welcome unless the Creator invited you, and it stopped them from coming in the house. And they would come right up to the house and I would run in and they the whole point of them coming, they kept enticing me to come meet with them, and I would.
Speaker 5: It was really.
Speaker 7: I can't I can't explain. It was very exciting and enticing, but at the last minute I always ran in the house. That's a very quick.
Speaker 2: When when you say apparitions, what what kind of apparitions?
Speaker 7: So in the in the very beginning, I actually had a gray up here in my bedroom, which I don't I don't think I mentioned that Justin's podcast, but it was like a three to four foot like gray being very you know, with that the large head, and I had a space suit on. I also had very vivid dreams with like more like humanoid. Many people in spaceships.
Speaker 2: Gray communicate you with you telepathically.
Speaker 7: So I only saw the grade once and it was in between like being awake and falling asleep, and I remember thinking like, oh, this isn't good, and I just like conked out. So yeah, and that's when. And I also I've always been like very sensitive to just like energy, and yeah, when this was happy, I mean, the orbs that were visiting me felt very positive. In hindsight, now that I've been received I'm like, I think I was deceived, but I was just so open to whatever that other world was that I also felt like I was attracting like really negative beings and that's why I kind of I protected the house and it like when I prayed over it, I was amazed at how well it worked.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they always they suck you in. I'll tell you a story. So when I was with the Guru from Total New Age, my third eye was open. I was meditating for a couple hours every day. I was a strict vegetarian. I was with the Guru, I was in the ashrom Okay and one day we were living over in Thousand Oaks the Guru's Bruther's Orchestra. So I was part of the orchestra. I was the synthesizer player, and I was writing in a ranging for a fifty six piece orchestra. I was composing original big band music for a fifty six piece orchestra, which was really fun, and it wasn't like you know, it was if you're a musician, you'll understand it. If you're not, we'll go right over your head. But they were complex time signatures like eleven eight seven four, stuff like that. Five to four DuPont do godga book good dubab dupa. In fact, if you watch the Watchers series at the end, you'll hear me go riding in the night car. That's a that's a five to four riff. One two three one two one two three. We'll go du bomb, I'll go diggad dubomb, I'll go anyway. I'm going down a rabbit trail. But I was like, you know, classically trained musician, That's what I did. So I want to go to the ocean, get back of a story here. And so a friend of mine drives me over from the valley to the Pacific coast and I'm on the beach all day having a great time body surfing in the waves. But now I got to get home, so I don't have a car, so I stick out my thumb. This guy picks me up and he's smoking a duber, he's smoking a joint, and he goes, do you want to hit? And I'm going like, yeah, I hadn't smoked in three years because I was with the Guru. But at this time I was like getting ready to leave the Guru. I had it up the year I was the same schmuck I always was. After three years of meditating and you know, trying to get enlightenment, it's I guess isn't working for me. You know, nothing's changed. I'm flying around the universe, but nothing internally has changed. I'm the same schmuck. So anyway, I take two hits of this stuff and it's like rocket fuel. I'm like flying, and he lets me off at the bottom of Ensenal Canyon and I'm walking up Ensigal. I could take you right to the spot, and I'm like, I'm like tripping. I'm like really high, and I go I better, I better go into the chaparral here and find a place to sit down. And I kind of level out a little bit, so I could take you to exactly the same place. It's like, as the crow flies, it's about a mile from here from where I'm sitting right now as the crow flies, maybe a mile and a half. So I go into the chaparral, which is all this brushed little pathway. I sit down, and of course I begin to meditate, because that's all I know how to do. And I'm looking out of the Pacific Ocean below me. But this time I'm about a good five hundred feet above sea level. So I've got this beautiful view of the ocean and the sunsetting, and it's really cool to your point. All of a sudden, I hear in front of me, and then to the right, and then behind me, and then the the left like this, and I'm freaking out because it's not a rattlesnake. Something's there. It's invisible and it's making the sound and I'm in meditation pose and it's getting closer and closer and closer as it goes around like this. Finally it's like right in front of me, I mean like right in front of me, two feet away, and Masalam is deafening like that, and it comes at me and push. I'm going to meditate a position like this. So here's my back, here's my legs, and the thing holds me down, holds me down on a forty five so here I am. It holds me down like this, and you can't do that, you know you can't. You just can't do that at a forty five degree angle. It holds me there and it was warm and loving, and then it slowly lets me up, and I had the thought that because God is in everything, and therefore everything is God and you are God. Where we heard this before, right, It's just like, ah, no, I'm not God and God is not in everything. We are too. So anyway, so then it told me that if I had trusted, it would have shown me the secrets of the universe. To your point, they always suck you in. So you were smart by going around your house and forbidding the orbs to come in. This is conjecture. I believe the orbs are what the disembodied spirits of the nepheline, which become the demons that wander the earth. When they manifest, they look like an orb. That's what they look like, and they can come into you if you invite them in. The grays are biological suits, constructs for the orb to go in and inhabit. The biological suit so the gray can walk around. But you know the big eyes slip for a mouth, no reproductive system. It's a biology. It's a meat suit. Karen Wilkinson, all the abductues on, it's a meat suit. That's what they are. They're the worker bees. But the orbs themselves. We have a picture from our first First Watchers series where if this guy standing out in the field with hands up like this, you know, raised up like this, inviting them in. And it's on film. It's in the film. Two of these orbs go into the back of his neck. They don't come out. He's now partially possessed. And that's what would have happened to you had you invited them in. Wow, she didn't tell you.
Speaker 3: Ala, she's got video. She's got video and picture and zoom d in La. These things teleopathically talk to her. You can see the wheels within wheels, like an atom and everything. I mean, it's while her story.
Speaker 2: Linda, will you come on my show? Yeah, I know, I would love to.
Speaker 7: I've never heard anyone. I'm just so grateful for that little conversation because I never even thought about that. Like with the Graves, connection was to the orbs, and it makes huge sense. And because right after the gray was in my room, I was like, oh, no, no one's allowed in here, you know, and and they stopped and like the power because I was, you know, I was saved.
Speaker 2: I asked.
Speaker 7: It was raised Catholic, but my mother was born again Christian, and like when I was an adolescent, I felt called to ask Jesus into my heart, like separately from the Catholic Church. And I've always been so close, but like I kind of drifted away. But I was, I've been protected the whole time, you know, And so the minute I kind of protected the home, it was, it was protected. It's kind of amazing.
Speaker 2: And you've renounced all that the name of Jesus, right.
Speaker 4: I did, Yes?
Speaker 7: And I also, I didn't know what I was doing, but I I, I out loud said any contracts or covenants I signed knowingly or unknowingly that had nothing to do with Jesus right now, no one void.
Speaker 2: And I was signing for you. Yeah, yeah, that's exactly what you needed to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And I I also, you know, I have a family, and I was, I was like the same thing, like until my kids are you know, adults, same thing goes for them, you know. I like I innately knew how to do that. But yeah, I think with the Orbs, though, I the it was crazy because it's they're wrapped up in this fall of love and light and when you're connecting with them, it feels like family.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: I didn't go into a whole story, and I won't hear, but I there was three of them that would visit me, and one felt like a lover, and one felt like a mother and father figure. And they told me the whole lie of like, you know, like I'm a Pleadian and they're my family, and I came down here to do something so important, you know, and you feel special and seen and like there's something bigger than you know what's here on earth.
Speaker 2: But here, every every abductee, every per it's always they always lure you in your special You have a special mission, we have a calling. We're pairing to you because you know you have your You've been anointed or your special for this task. And eventually they will kill you. Unless you get out, you will die.
Speaker 7: So that was I have a final question because I don't want to take up other people's questions, but I think.
Speaker 2: I have this theory.
Speaker 7: How comes some people are more susceptible to this than others. Do you think it has something to do with DNA and bloodlines?
Speaker 2: It can? What's your blood type? Do you know?
Speaker 7: I'm AB positive?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 7: But I also I had my you know, DNA tested, and I would never do it again. I did it when I was younger. My stepfather bought me a gift, but it was really interesting because I I, you know, things I didn't even know about my family history, like I'm ten percent Ashkanazi do and like it's like I know and my and I was telling Justin was like has anyone looked into that connection with like all these.
Speaker 2: There are there are certain blood lines RH negative blood lines, and it's not because a person that's RIG negative is a nephelem. It's just that RH negative. Maybe this is conjecture RH negative blood line. Maybe it might be easier for them, the following Angels, to produce a highbred with RH negative blood. Now that's conjecture. I mean the problem seeing from our standpoint, we can't sit down with a fallen angel and go we'll bails and bub. We're wondering why is RH negative? You know so apropos You know we can't do that, so we just we keep gathering information. That's conjecture. There's something in your bloodline and generations, things have been passed down, maybe one of your ancestors, you don't know, which is why you know, the work is really simple. You just go to the Lord, you say, Jesus, I repent of anything in my family bloodline. Clear back to Adam I repent of it. I want nothing to do with any open doors, any occult activity, any masonry, any witchcraft, anything, things that I know that I don't know. It stops here. It stops now. You just say that he's doing the work. We have no power, but the power is Lord. I don't want this. My grandfather and I got to go here soon. I'll take one more question before I go. But it's sorry, been forty five minutes. But and I'm really hungry. I haven't eaten all day. So my grandfather was a thirty three degree Mason. He was the master of his lodge, okay, and that was passed on to me. And I didn't get wind of it till two thousand and five, So already I've been a Christian for thirty five years. And then I did the work and I realized, oh my gosh, and I took his ring and I went out and Lord showed me, gave me a little mental picture, not a vision, but take the ring, go out and bury it in the middle of nowhere. I went out in the desert and buried it. Didn't pawn it, just buried it. Just got rid of it. And that's the end of that. And renounced anything, any connection, any generational stuff, completely renounced it. It's under the blood of Jesus. I want nothing to do with it, So do the same thing. I'll take one more question.
Speaker 3: Then I got to go, right, well, my ex let the lady go. You got something for Ala before we let him go.
Speaker 8: I enjoy listening. Oh, well, how have you been, Like I've seen your videos about the fires in California and all that going on, and I know, I think in past you've had an incident with one of your houses.
Speaker 2: Were you close by that. Well, we lost the house in twenty eighteen. We lost everything in twenty My library, my research, everything went up in smoke. So we rebuilt. We're on the same land. I've been here since nineteen seventy eight, so it's going on fifty years and it's its home. So we rebuilt basically a fireproof house. We're okay. The Palisades fires, we're very close, too close for comfort. Our power was shut off for fourteen days. Five thousand homes were destroyed. This is a land grab. It's Hawaii two point zero in my opinion, that's what it is. They sprayed over the over the mountains every day for two weeks and if Santana's come up, it's like a blowtorch and the governor should be immediately recalled. They all these goofy environmentalists, so you know, they go, well, we can't have fire breaks anymore because we're going to kill the spotted tree giraffe. Excuse me, Well, we can't to control birds because we're gonna, you know, destroy the spotted tree elephant. No, it ain't gonna work anymore. Because five thousand homes are displaced, closer to ten thousand people. Where did they go? And now all this funny business, why you won't be able to get a permit for two years because blah blah blah blah blah. This is a land grab, is what it is. It's a land grab. It's just like Lehina, the same nonsense, same nonsense. It's gotta stop, it's got to stop. It looks like that's what's going on.
Speaker 8: And a lot of these places from where the hurricanes were as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, interesting to see western North carolinayh same thing.
Speaker 2: Well, here's your check for seven hundred and fifty dollars. Really, that's a disgrace, an absolute disgrace. Billions of dollars to Ukraine for what. Don't get me going on this stuff. Oh yeah, seven hundred and fifty dollars check, and nobody helps, nobody does anything seriously to an absolute disgrace. What was a new sheriff in town and missus Olinsky figured that out today. You know, get your get your rear end out of here. Pal. You're not even saying thank you for the billions of dollars that the goofy last administration sent you. You're not interested in making peace, you know, so guess what we're not. We're not gonna fund you anymore, you know, until you come back here. You know, when he shows up at his little goofy costplay outfit. I mean, seriously, we're just shooting tied. Go ahead. You know, this is the President of the United States, this is the White House, and you come looking like you're you know, you're gonna go bowling or something seriously to disgrace, an absolute disgrace. Anyway, guys, God bless you all. I'm gonna go cook dinner because my wife lives in Texas.