Speaker 1: Welcome to Simple English Channel Made Part five.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry, Laura. Please, I know they did wrong to you.
Speaker 3: Please leave me alone. I'm not a weak girl. I can handle myself.
Speaker 2: Okay, So why are you crying?
Speaker 3: I'm a human, not a robot. Everyone is thinking I'm a cheap girl and a dirty girl. I'm just a maid and it's my work.
Speaker 2: Let's go with me.
Speaker 4: Come on, but where where.
Speaker 3: Are we going? Davis? Leave my hand? Hey, what are you doing this?
Speaker 1: How can he do this with me? And how can he run behind a maid?
Speaker 5: Please don't think wrong. My son is very loyal and a good man. He cannot insult anyone. He loves poor peoples.
Speaker 1: But I'm his fiance.
Speaker 2: Jimmy, sorry to her, Davis, have you lost your mind? Jimmy, I said, apologize to her?
Speaker 1: But why what did I do?
Speaker 2: You insulted her? You said she is a dirty girl, So it's right.
Speaker 1: I was right. She is made. She is a dirty girl. I did not do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Are you saying sorry or not?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Never, I will never say sorry to her.
Speaker 2: So goodbye. You can go from here. I break my relationship and my engagement, Davis.
Speaker 3: I should go now and miss Jimmy. He is angry.
Speaker 1: Please sorry, Davis, Please say you are kidding. Please, I will forgive you.
Speaker 2: I cannot marry you. You are a clumsy girl and mean girl. How can you do this with a poor girl?
Speaker 5: Davis?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 5: Your dad will not spare you.
Speaker 2: I don't care. Jimmy, you can go now. I'm going goodbye?
Speaker 1: Now what will happen? Call him? Everyone is waiting for us. All guests are waiting for us. He cannot do this with me.
Speaker 5: Don't worry. I will come back. Please don't worry. Stand up.
Speaker 1: He cannot insult me. He does not know who am I. I'm a model, famous model.
Speaker 5: Media is outside, Jimmy. I promise you he will come back.
Speaker 1: Mister Davis, how is your engagement?
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we want to see your beautiful fiance.
Speaker 2: Where is miss Jimmy? Everything has finished, we're not getting engaged. What please, mister Davis?
Speaker 6: Tell us.
Speaker 7: Don't laugh and please close your mobile now.
Speaker 8: Jimmy cannot go anywhere. She was thinking Davis is mad for her. But my Davis is a good man. He can do anything for poor.
Speaker 7: People's Davis was trying to be a hero. I think he likes Laura never.
Speaker 8: Laura is nothing for him?
Speaker 4: And what is she?
Speaker 8: Nothing and ugly and a maid?
Speaker 7: But I want to tell you something. You have to help me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what can I do for you?
Speaker 7: I want Laura? I like her?
Speaker 8: What waite?
Speaker 3: Am I dreaming?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: I want Laura? I said, I like her?
Speaker 8: But Oscar, she is not your type. Why are you like her?
Speaker 7: Tell me? Will you help me or not?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 8: I will help you. Tell me what do you want?
Speaker 9: I mean?
Speaker 8: What's your plan?
Speaker 7: Lois?
Speaker 10: My friend?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 10: I'm so sorry for everything. Davis was angry. Please he will apologize to you and your daughter.
Speaker 9: Enough is enough? Everything has destroyed. My daughter is very angry. You don't know her. She is a famous model. You have to pay my loss. I cannot see her like this.
Speaker 10: I will talk him. He will marry your daughter and he will apologize to her.
Speaker 9: You have to. If he will not marry my daughter and he will not apologize to her, then I can snatch this house from you, or you have to pay my loan.
Speaker 10: Okay, Lois, please, we are friends. Davis is a kid. He did wrong. Please give me some time. I will talk.
Speaker 9: Him, and I want that maid. She has to apologize too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, why not Please. I said, give me some time.
Speaker 9: Please.
Speaker 10: My wife is not fine.
Speaker 9: Now please, Okay, I'm going. You are my friend, That's why I'm leaving you. But you have to talk with your son as soon as possible.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much. What has he done? What has he done?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 10: Where is he wear? That clumsy boy? It was all my fault. He is not Jimmy's type. He is a clumsy boy. He has to marry her now. I will not forgive him.
Speaker 5: He will never marry Jimmy. I have seen his eyes. He is crazy for that maid. He will not do anything for us.
Speaker 10: I'm his father and you are his mother, and this is responsibility to help us, to save us. He cannot do this with us.
Speaker 5: He can left anything for that maid. Our son has lost his mind and his heart.
Speaker 10: Hey, an idiot, what are you saying. This is not a story or not a film, this is reality. Call him right now. I want to meet him. I want to talk him.
Speaker 5: I have called him many times.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 5: We have to lost this house.
Speaker 7: Never.
Speaker 10: I cannot lost this house for a.
Speaker 5: Maid, Andy, and I cannot lost my son.
Speaker 11: Laura, what are you thinking, Laura? My love?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 3: Is everything okay, yes, Mama, everything is okay, But what are you thinking? Mama was thinking all rich peoples are not equal?
Speaker 11: Yeah, you are right. Hello girls, So Missusabella, I have seen your reports.
Speaker 9: What's in my reports? Doctor?
Speaker 5: Everything is fine.
Speaker 3: You can go home now. Congratulations, thank god, congratulations Mama, Mama. I call the taxi then we will go home. Okay, my love, Okay, thank you. I send you the location. Taxi is coming, Mama.
Speaker 9: Honey, Please you should drink water. He will apologize to you.
Speaker 1: Dad, leave me alone, please, everybody is talking about me. How can he reject me? Dad? He has destroyed my career.
Speaker 9: Wait, my love, Please, you are a model. Jimmy, my love, don't do this with you. I cannot see you like this. Please, Hey, don't take risk.
Speaker 4: Dad?
Speaker 1: Tell me now, what will I do? He did wrong?
Speaker 6: Very wrong.
Speaker 1: He did this for a maid. My fans, my friends, everybody is talking about me.
Speaker 4: Wrong.
Speaker 1: Now, what will happen?
Speaker 9: Give me some time. He will marry you in front of everyone. In fact, he will apologize to you in front of media.
Speaker 1: No, Dad, now, he has lots of attitude. He will never come back. I will not spare him. I will not spare that maid.
Speaker 11: Dad.
Speaker 9: I want that maid Jimmy. Andy promised me he will convinced his son.
Speaker 1: You don't know him. Davis cannot come back. He has a condition.
Speaker 9: What's his condition?
Speaker 1: He told me. I have to apologize to that maid then he can come back.
Speaker 9: Has he lost his mind? My daughter cannot apologize to that maid. Jimmy, you should forget him. He is not your type. You deserve a good and a more handsome man for you.
Speaker 3: Dad.
Speaker 1: No, I cannot forget him, And how can we destroy our plan? I think you have forgotten we trapped his father. Mister Andy can buy a share, but we have his money. He does not know we are trapping him because I want Davis, just Davis.
Speaker 9: But he is not your type. How can you love him?
Speaker 1: Dud? Love is blood, love is mute in love and war. Everything is fair.
Speaker 9: My love, But we have just one year. After one year, bank will send the bones everywhere. Then Andy can buy everything because his company is very hard working.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Dad, please do something for me, please, my love.
Speaker 9: Your dad is with you. Don't cry. He will come back. I promise you.
Speaker 3: What she has.
Speaker 8: Laura is very lucky. Oscar loves her and I think he will marry her. But where is Davis. Where can he go? I want to meet him. I want to see him. I have to make a solid plan. I want Davis. I cannot lost this chance he has left Jimmy. David is perfect for me. I can do anything for him. But Oscar is planning to propose to that maid. Yeah, this is good for me because then nobody can insult her, and Davis will not angry with someone, and everybody will respect that maid go to hell. I hate everyone. I should sleep now.
Speaker 7: I think this hotel is best for me. I will propose her in this hotel. But I have to buy a ring for her. I'm sure she cannot reject me because I'm handsome and a rich man and she is a maid. She will thankful to me. She will very lucky to have me in her life. Laura is very lucky because she has stolen my heart. But after to marriage, her mom cannot live with us because I cannot be sick. Her mom has cancer. Yeah, this is beautiful. This ring is perfect for her. So, miss Laura, I'm coming in your life now. You will have fun with me.
Speaker 11: Laura, you should sleep now, my love, I'm fine now.
Speaker 3: No, Mama, this massage is very important.
Speaker 9: For you.
Speaker 3: I cannot take any risk. You have to be healthy as soon as possible.
Speaker 11: I'm very lucky to have you, my love. You are a gift for me. You helped me, you supported me. You are not just my daughter, you are my everything.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Mama. But I'm very lucky because God has saved you. I'm nothing without you.
Speaker 11: My love. Now you will take admission in the college. I will handle everything. I will cook, I will do everything for you.
Speaker 3: No, Mama, you will just rest. I will find a part time job for me, and then I will take admission in the college.
Speaker 9: I'm proud of you, my love.
Speaker 3: Oh God, is he Harry? Oh no, not now, Harry. Lara, go and open the Doorkay, Mama, what are you doing here? And who told you my house address?
Speaker 9: Lara? Who's on the door?
Speaker 3: Nothing, Mama, Hey, don't go there.
Speaker 2: Hello Aunt, congratulations for your new life.
Speaker 11: Hi, thank you son.
Speaker 9: But do I know you?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: I'm your daughter's new friend. And this beautiful flower for beautiful lady, welcome back.
Speaker 11: Oh so sweet, thank you for this flower.
Speaker 2: If you don't mind, I want to talk with Laura. Can I talk with her?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Why not?
Speaker 2: Nice room? But blue white? You should decorate pink room.
Speaker 3: I like blue color. What do you want to say? And you did very wrong with Jimmy. She loves you. You should apologize to her.
Speaker 2: Who's Jimmy? I don't know her. Hey, I want to tell you something, Lara. You are a pure girl and a brave girl. I'm proud of you.
Speaker 3: But Davis, now, I'm not a pure girl. We have spent one night together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we didn't do anything. I tell you everything.
Speaker 3: What tonight, I'm yours. You can do anything with me.
Speaker 2: Why are you trembling?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 2: Week girl, Laura?
Speaker 3: Hey, mama, I will save you. Mama, I'm coming. I'm helpless. God help me.
Speaker 2: She has fainted. I should sleep now. I will tell her.
Speaker 3: Later what you could tell me. I was crying a lot that day. I was thinking my life has finished. But thank you so much for telling me. And I will give your money back.
Speaker 2: No, I don't want my money. I just helped you.
Speaker 3: That's mean you are a good man. I was thinking you are a bad man. Thanks for everything.
Speaker 2: I should go now, goodnight, good night.
Speaker 3: But Davis, is this true? You have broken your engagement?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have broken my engagement in front of everyone.
Speaker 3: Okay, but Jimmy loves you, she really loves you.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't love me. She just wants me.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 2: And it was a contract engagement. I don't love her. My dad has some financial problems. We want money to pay bank loan?
Speaker 3: Oh business mind? How much money do you want?
Speaker 2: Twenty million dollars? But why are you asking it?
Speaker 3: Nothing? Okay, Davis, you should go now.
Speaker 2: I want to sleep, Okay, good night. Can we be friends?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why not? We are friends?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 4: Bye bye.
Speaker 2: I feel happy with her, I feel relaxed with her. What is this? What's happening with me? Nothing? I should think about dad. He is waiting for me. I should do something. I'm sure my dad will not do anything.
Speaker 9: Where were you and what have you done? Why? Why?
Speaker 7: Dad?
Speaker 2: Jimmy is not a good girl. I cannot marry her. She is not for me. Please now you will not force me.
Speaker 9: Shut up. You have to marry her, and that's my final decision. And why are you worried for that maid?
Speaker 2: I cannot see her insult and she is my friend.
Speaker 9: That cheap girl is your friend. No, no, what are you doing, Davis? You are insulting me. I cannot lost this for that maid.
Speaker 2: But Dad, you have to understand me, and it's my right, right my foot, go to your room.
Speaker 9: You have to marry Jimmy. I have promised her and tomorrow you will apologize to her. That's my order, Dad.
Speaker 2: I'm your son, like you, and that's my final decision. I will not marry her. I will not apologize to her. That's it, Davis. Good night, Dad, Davis.
Speaker 9: I'm telling you you have to apologize to her. You are my kid. You have to help me, and it's my right. I will not spare that maid. She cannot destroy my plans. I will destroy her. She has to pay. She has to pay for that. I have to do something as soon as possible. This is doing wrong. No, no, I cannot lost anything, my son, my money. Hello, you have to kill someone and I want her dead body as soon as possible. I will pay you lots of money. I will send you her picture now. I don't have her picture. I will send you later. But her name is Laura. She is a poor work. I don't have her house address. I don't any don't.
Speaker 10: Worry you work will complete, but please, I will waiting for her picture.
Speaker 9: Okay, give me just one day. I will send you her picture, her house address, everything.
Speaker 5: Don't forget to like, comment, and subscribe.
Speaker 6: H