Speaker 1: You're hearing that time because it's coming from this well no, even last it's very very faint.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right now we've gotta turn my headphones up a little bit. Now we got a little there, we go.
Speaker 3: Turn it up. So turn it up. Dial dialan dial, Hello, my friend, fucking calm down. Neil Diamond, thank you what movie God?
Speaker 2: Forgetting Oh my god, they should do what they should do a movie with the two of them together, forgetting Silverman, because I love almost all the actors in both.
Speaker 3: Was that Steve's on Jack Black, Steve Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's from I got to Jaska or like he's southern.
Speaker 2: Part he went to he went to college and he told his parents like he's gonna drop out, and he was like, do you think they're gonna give me the money back? And they're like no, all right, well I'm just gonna kind of live here then until that runs out.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Kind of funny, but yeah, Jason Siegel Russell Brand was, I don't know, I haven't seen anything he's been in a while.
Speaker 4: But he kind of fell off. He had some expressed some out their opinions about something.
Speaker 3: Sure of went I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't like to get him to the Greek, which was kind of the sequel to Forgetting Sarah Marshall. That one kind of kind of it wasn't but it was because he was still Elvis Snow but they had Jonah Hill in it and it wasn't like it would have been.
Speaker 3: All they would have to do to tie that together is have him be the waiter.
Speaker 2: That like became like a producer or whatever, an agent because that's where it kind of and then it was you know, all the fuzzy walls and whatever else.
Speaker 4: But well, and then Arthur kind of flopped.
Speaker 2: Why would you did? The first two were perfection. You shouldn't even touch him, so like that buzz doesn't go buzz.
Speaker 1: Not really you really want to be here When I just say when I hit the bus as I clean up, all.
Speaker 3: That works than last week or no, no, it's actually well, oh I don't remember.
Speaker 1: No, because last week it was like super out of their ears and I you know, that part didn't go through, but it's still just annoying.
Speaker 2: I guess when people talk, you don't really hear it. So as long as you just keep the microphones full, then more good to go.
Speaker 4: Dude, dude, dude singing to a song It's.
Speaker 3: In my head now, which what's that? Uh? The song?
Speaker 2: No, you did say hello, Neil Diamond, Sweet Caral.
Speaker 3: I saw something about the origination of that.
Speaker 2: It hasn't been in I thought it was in Boston or the you know, Fenway Park for a lot longer, but it's I can't remember the start, but it's like early.
Speaker 3: It's like late nineties and two thousands.
Speaker 4: Well, and then they tried to cancel it for a while because it was like the lady didn't want him touching or something like that. Oh, just like the sand that can't cancel. Culture was trying to get it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Neil Diamond said no, I think so he went he went, hey, what's up mc hammer, I need your help on this one. Can't touch it. That's right, because people Fenway love it. And if it's at Fenway, it's got to be American. Because David Ortiz swore after the bombings that happened on the Boston Marathon, which is pretty wild. I remember like him swearing in front of everybody. It's like and then he gets he goes lower and then he goes higher. He got shot for different reasons and Dominican Republican.
Speaker 4: So is it this with the different chord? Do you need to leave it part way out too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because if I put it too far down and then it's like it'll try to it doesn't. We have a problem in the past with another chord, so I don't put that all the way in. So you got a bad port, Yeah, just like the last one too. Fucking thing.
Speaker 3: That thing's only like two years old.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that kind of pisses me off.
Speaker 3: You got up different.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll go with the different brand next time.
Speaker 3: You bingo. We tried different cords.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I have that's what this used to be. This is this used to be into here and then we had that really huge issues with the old box with this too. This used to be in here and no, this one used to be into here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Then this used to be into like you used to use that great chord.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that one sucked this one. There's something inside of it that kind of fried out.
Speaker 3: Oh hi, Mark, Oh god, what a story. Mark.
Speaker 1: I had a bunch of new things.
Speaker 3: What kind of drugs do you take? Where is that? I guarantee you you tell me part. Lisa, dumb ass, you really heavy on that movie. I did have you watch.
Speaker 1: That Yeah, it's fucking and I see that bear baby so weird.
Speaker 3: Let's begin the show by starting it?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: What are we doing? Did you do any of the ones we told you to do? Native? Shut your mouth?
Speaker 1: Not really?
Speaker 3: Hey, guys, what your input?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: No I have that's terrible.
Speaker 3: The only one who is Samuel Gerard five hundred there? Yeah whatever, listen, hot shot? How many I want winners? I don't know what you mean, but it had the cadence of a joke over.
Speaker 1: Okay, ready, I'm done playing around?
Speaker 3: Are you sure? Quit playing with your dingy?
Speaker 1: Quit playing your dingy? Tell what does that mean? Do you know what that means?
Speaker 3: Stop playing with your ding dong?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, you're gonna golly whacker.
Speaker 1: I have a son who listens to this damn show. He's fifteen, and your son to listen to the show too, And then what are you gonna be do?
Speaker 4: If aiden didn't know what plane with your dingy means?
Speaker 2: True he does have a girlfriend, then it's a whole different story.
Speaker 3: That's normally something one would do alone.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, yeah, generally speaking, that's an alone alone.
Speaker 1: Sometimes at a party.
Speaker 2: I've not gone to a part a long time, but you wanted to throw that right in that party scenario where you're like, make you.
Speaker 1: Think about it.
Speaker 3: That's the king of fab.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 3: Forever alone? Party? Is that?
Speaker 1: That means?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, that sucks all right anyways, Bruce king Castle since fucking depressing in.
Speaker 6: Here five four three, stop.
Speaker 3: With his business smarts, talks like a bro.
Speaker 5: Matt and Dustin joined him just for the fun, and Lord Dustin sipss deer. Scott's got his notes. They share fat jokes, talk like they own spots, remage. He's got it sown in the sports talk show. Scott's the captain, Matten Dustin. They know Bruce might be missing, but they still make it fun, fat jokes and drinks.
Speaker 3: They keep it light.
Speaker 5: And run Sammi pro Sports talking, Bmigi Minisoda talk like Dick's fat jokes.
Speaker 3: It's all in the motion. Scott leads the way with his business, degrees.
Speaker 5: Dust and drinks, and last they make it all agreed. Matt's not the smartest budd He's got his part. Scott and Dustin they keep the conversation shop beer, belly and brains.
Speaker 3: They makes it all up. Send me pro a Sports talk. It's never too tough.
Speaker 5: Dustin's got his drink, Scott's got his script, Matt's got his jokes.
Speaker 3: They never get stuck.
Speaker 5: They talk Mike Brews though they're not fat jokes, and.
Speaker 3: Beard, they've got it all bought. Scott's gootping knowhow Matt got.
Speaker 5: The jokes, Dustin's got the drink, Machie bit hot and cozy. Forniji's got it sown in this sports talk show.
Speaker 3: Talk like Dick's fat jokes. It's all in the flow. Send me through a sports talk.
Speaker 5: In Themi Minnesota fock like Ditch.
Speaker 3: Fat jokes, It's all in the motion. Scott leaves the way with.
Speaker 5: The business degrees Dustin June, and last they make it all greed.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening. It doesn't matter where you are. This is Beerbally Sports coming.
Speaker 3: You're from the Runway Lounge.
Speaker 1: My name is mag Jeffrey in a course over to my immediate laugh to his actually looking right at today, it is Scott Wilson, Hey, buddy, Hi, Hi, how you doing over there? Good good And then to the very.
Speaker 3: Far end of the.
Speaker 1: Bar, I guess and I almost said the runway, but it's not the runway. It is kind of runaway. You're right, it is Bruce Lake. Hello, Hi, how you doing today?
Speaker 3: Not too bad?
Speaker 1: Not too bad? That's good to hear now. Scott passed out my stuff.
Speaker 3: I was trying to help. I know you were and I and I thank you for that.
Speaker 4: You put Bruce's way up and then it got out, echoy, it did.
Speaker 1: That's why I was like his different because it's that's why I turned down a little bit everything. Anyways, my name's mc geffrey. And of course Scott and Bruce good show for us today. Dust is not here because he has his child. Last week he was sick like. He looked like like death was bry to hit him in a good way.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know's trying to be nice about it.
Speaker 3: He got the back to school bug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, death, you look like death, but I mean a good death.
Speaker 3: I meant.
Speaker 2: It was the most beautiful death. I mean, nobody's done death better than Dustin.
Speaker 3: That's duft. Do death the best.
Speaker 2: Nobody's done it better.
Speaker 4: When you tell somebody no offense, the next thing out of your mouth is offensive, no offense, But.
Speaker 3: Don't you don't even say the no offense just say offensive ship and.
Speaker 1: Like with oh, we're not joking here with all due respect, and I mean with all due respect, with no respect.
Speaker 2: Just start didn't start to be honest, man, Just start going with no respect.
Speaker 1: You know what?
Speaker 3: Switch it up? Why sugarcoat it?
Speaker 4: If you come off as an asshole sometimes that has to happen something. I mean, you're not wrong, you know, and it's a matter of if that person listens to it or not.
Speaker 3: Hi, oh, talk about man ship. Just go like I'm trying something new here, trying something. I'm trying something new.
Speaker 2: I've taken the coating of sugar off of what I'm going to say, And like, what the fuck does that mean?
Speaker 4: Well, talking about Matt listening, Scott, I didn't get your college football pick. It was literally in the same text as no decay.
Speaker 1: So no, with that, I already posted the stuff already.
Speaker 3: Didn't you got the Denver pick in there.
Speaker 1: Because I didn't do the I did the NFL next day.
Speaker 2: If he just didn't want the Georgia Tech pic that I was right, you I know, but you were like, doesn't count. I didn't get a thing, and it's like that's like nobody cares.
Speaker 3: They count. We put it in.
Speaker 2: I know, don doesn't told me you tried to get that one out of there, like, don't count that one.
Speaker 3: Like, dude, I was a shot. I got that one right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're welcome for that long shot that I found. How because I founded that?
Speaker 3: How am I lucky?
Speaker 1: It's just it's just like.
Speaker 2: Get Oh, you're so lucky that you picked the log shot that I found.
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 3: No everybody had an opportunity to pick either team?
Speaker 2: Did I had actually watched a little bit of Clemson and Georgia Tech. Clemson has been playing like haven It club Nick, terrible last name club Nick. I mean, if he's doing good, then it's probably a great last name. But the fact that he's doing horrible at quarterback.
Speaker 4: Sounds like some kind of club that would have been around in the nineties Club Nickelodeon Club Nick Club.
Speaker 3: Club slid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want my slim running down your face?
Speaker 1: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 3: It's children's show Club Nick. It starts with the K Baby's baby imagination, God did Barny not touching?
Speaker 2: Yeah, just sing it that. You should start singing all your things. We're gonna talk about.
Speaker 1: Speaking of imagination. You know what movie I.
Speaker 3: Saw flubber good Paul.
Speaker 1: Uh from Dustil Down.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you got you gotta you gotta foot fetish now, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, salahiak it.
Speaker 3: Dude. I talked about this a little while ago.
Speaker 2: The guy that was sucking her toes is quitting Tarantino, who isn't over himself. He has He's openly said, dude, imagine how powerful you have to be to be like, what's up? Seahayak, You're gonna jamp your toes into my mouth. I'm writing the movie and this is just gonna be me.
Speaker 3: But uh, she was.
Speaker 4: Super young back then too, desperado. Yes, Matt knows exactly what I'm.
Speaker 3: Tell Come on, she's a smoke show. Who's that full frontal, full frontal full?
Speaker 1: Well, it's full frontal in the Dustin don as well too. I mean there's a lot of full frontal in that movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that opening the opening scene and.
Speaker 1: To Relax.
Speaker 4: Clubnick not not selling a hyak but even Mendez in.
Speaker 2: Uh we on the night Jesus Christ, how much full frontal lets you movie?
Speaker 1: Do?
Speaker 3: You know? Watch a lot of movies? You have? Whoa not those pictures of yea? Yeah? I bet Bruce you fell asleep.
Speaker 2: I could help, but notice that Scott sending you full frontal pictures even men doesn't sell my hiaak.
Speaker 3: Well, we were talking about it on the show.
Speaker 2: The one day he watches a lot of movies, had to back up. That's what you did, and then there was a skin amac boom.
Speaker 3: In the movies. Anyway, get off the skin flecks. Where's whom we brought to you by, bought to you by, brought tea.
Speaker 2: They are buying us Seventh Avenue pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 4: The beautiful Nobbing Kettle located down in Lake Allison, Minnesota, which is nestled quaintly between Lake George and Lake Itasca. Check them out on Thursdays for live music with Lewis, Fridays and Saturdays. Get you some of the best primer round.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's being brought to by Home Choice right here, but Midgie. You know, if you're looking for any type of furniture appliance, a washer or a dryer or anything like that, they have it there. Go to Home Choice here, but Midgie you can look at them online as well too. Home Choice get one hundred dollars off on us. We use a promo code. Just walk in there and say beer Belly Sports or BBS.
Speaker 3: Just yell it.
Speaker 1: And see what happens.
Speaker 3: You get a hondo off. Baby. What do you want that's in store?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Store only when you get in there, Yeah, you'll see what.
Speaker 4: Happened that Matt Jeffrey told me to your beer Belly Sport kicks.
Speaker 3: Ass that Matt Jeffrey tool told me? Who the hell is that? Forget who? We don't know that asshole anyway, That's what Jack does.
Speaker 2: How many more are what was he over under ours today? I bet we hit the over hard hard to By the way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get a hundred dollars off at home choice. We use a promo code beer Relly Sports here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also brought to you by Soda Stick. Go to sodastick dot com.
Speaker 3: Find the promo code. Put in one word beer Belly.
Speaker 2: Get fifteen percent off on us on all their Minnesota inspired gear.
Speaker 3: Fantastic.
Speaker 2: There are the the Dinky Town stuff is the newest stuff. I really need to get the Babe shirt because it's pretty close to what Jadas said, So I have to perch that one.
Speaker 4: Do they have one that has like shows Matt's picture says wanted in dinky town.
Speaker 3: You know what, that would be fularious. It's on the back because they never seen him again as he's walking out the door.
Speaker 4: As he's walking away.
Speaker 3: Thanks Alan Jackson.
Speaker 4: Also Paul Bunion Communications, probably powering the Beer Belly Sports Radio Network with the Gigazone.
Speaker 1: Also being brought to you by Urban Gerbert's here and Butmidgie, it is that time year.
Speaker 3: They even posted it.
Speaker 1: It is soup season.
Speaker 3: Literally what they.
Speaker 1: Said tis tis season season. And I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go get some soup from U from Urban Gerberts. I'm gonna bring it to the back to the house, put the old crock pot, and we're gonna have some Brocolan cheese soup.
Speaker 2: So you're gonna invite some people over by myself. You're gonna, you're gonna, you're gonna, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna And.
Speaker 2: Don't forget about saki. No, no, just what he's drinking.
Speaker 3: What movie is that?
Speaker 2: Oh it's missus doubtfire when she buys all the stuff from the fancy restaurant that sets it out of the place.
Speaker 3: Nice, You're gonna like make soup, put it in.
Speaker 2: The crock pot and then like pretend like it's your soup that you made because you.
Speaker 3: Said nobody gets soup.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, missus doubtfire hotlashes like she burns herself over that, and then she gets like it's one hundred whatever dollars and do you have change? No, we don't, so Robin Williams in that particular character have to give a big tip.
Speaker 3: But then she put out on the plate all nicely. I don't remember that movie. In a couple of movies. Yeah, I'm sure there's probably more than that. Let's start sponsors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are sponsors.
Speaker 3: Sorry I was.
Speaker 2: Didn't you guys get a chance to check out any of the Charlie Sheen documentary No.
Speaker 4: Just one that's about how they weaned him off a crack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so good.
Speaker 2: Slowly he like his drug dealer is living in a house that he used to own.
Speaker 3: He gave it to him like he was betting.
Speaker 2: He's like, I got out of prison, first call I got back with from Charlie Sheen. I really was trying to go on the straight and arrow. But it's like when in the lottery when you were a former drug dealer and Charlie Sheen calls you. He was like fifteen thousand dollars a day. And it's like, how they would wean him off. How they weaned him off crack was he started making it less and less and less.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was less potent, but he said it looked the same. But he just right. The one thing I did not know is that.
Speaker 7: Or is.
Speaker 4: Any sponsor sponsor that was they.
Speaker 3: Talked to him. Yeah, they talked to his drug dealer. Yeah that's genius. Yeah, it's like they had to think outside the box on that one.
Speaker 2: Charlie Sheen, I did not know when his crack fuel binge went to men on particular occasions.
Speaker 3: Oh did I know that?
Speaker 2: Because he was talking He's like, yeah, I flipped the menu over and it's like, oh, I've had all this, flip the menu over. And then the guy was like, when you.
Speaker 3: Refer to that, are you talking about sex with the men?
Speaker 2: And he's like yeah, He's like, I'm not gay, but I was just because he was not so much testosterone. That's where he was like freaking out because he was smoking the drugs and he was on like god, was it two hundred milligrams of testosterone when he was doing the tiger blood shit, and when he was doing all that nonsense. Yeah, he was on like a lot of testosterone.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, very It's a very good watch. There's so much over there that I didn't put in. His ex wives are in there, and he looks super old now and that he actually he looked healthy, right.
Speaker 3: He doesn't look all fucking drod up. Yeahright, So all right? Anything else? Or did you guys watch the like the Catfish?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you guys.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I don't have time right now.
Speaker 4: The only person that always seems to have more time than Bruce as you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm doing other things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, not that. But that one's good though. That one's only an hour and thirty minutes. Good watch. Where the uh the two kids were getting cyber bullied?
Speaker 4: Hmmm yeah, because you brought that up last week and I was like, oh yeah, my girlfriend was talking about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah you wail the spoiler. Yeah, you spoil that one for you forgot. I was not gonna watch them inkase someone else was listening.
Speaker 4: All five people in Helifornia, Botana.
Speaker 3: They moved to San Diego, San Diego. Yes, Wales, Vagina, yep.
Speaker 1: Nailed it all right. Should we get into.
Speaker 3: The what Wales Regina.
Speaker 1: Yeah, San Diego, San Diago, you don't get that. What about diversity? No diversity means what it means an old old wooden ship.
Speaker 3: Anchorman? Really? Oh damn it. I can't believe you to remember seeing that long time.
Speaker 1: Damn that's sad. Anyways, should we get into it?
Speaker 3: Might as well must.
Speaker 4: There's no better time than know it's time for the b Billy Sports six pack?
Speaker 7: What to you buy? Pryce Primo from Team Sermac real Estate. Just like your favorite Minnesota team. You need someone who knows how to close by, sell, move win with Bryce Primo and the Dumagy area called two and eight seven six zero ninety seven eight nine or send an email to Premonition Free sixty five. That's hotmail dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, First one, that's fancy, I know, and you can't speak well, have Brooks do it? Yep? And I was like, can you make us do what?
Speaker 1: We got new stuff coming up to?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How much?
Speaker 4: Ask kissing that costume?
Speaker 1: Two twelve packs works every time.
Speaker 4: Oh and it's even got some lengthy music.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that won't last long.
Speaker 3: Of course she's familiar with that.
Speaker 1: She said, it's over weird.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: First one is the Minnesota Twins. They cut their scouting department. What the fuck?
Speaker 4: They didn't even cut them. They fired every single ass in that room.
Speaker 1: That's terrible.
Speaker 3: Is that a scapegoat firing or are they saying you guys sucked that.
Speaker 1: Well, they find great people. But like Bruce said earlier to me, uh, what would you say?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's not okay, like we generally have like one of the you know, top ten prospect pools, you know, and then it's it's once they hit the major league level. Me and my buddy Joe were talking about this today at work. It's like the scouting department can't do much after it hits the major league department.
Speaker 4: Well, then it turns into a development issue. Yeah, and coaching, right, that's totally what it is. And the batting coach because they're just raking in the minors and then they get to the majors and they can't hit shit.
Speaker 3: Think about it like this.
Speaker 2: At the beginning of this year, the Twins are still, like the expert said, supposed to win the Ale Central.
Speaker 3: With like oh Julian and walls.
Speaker 4: Of Larnack's bullpens in the league, Larnick and uh, who else am I forgetting?
Speaker 2: Oh, Royce Lewis and all these people that all these good young talent that we're supposed to have, they just never produce once they get to the big league level. So I don't I don't think that's necessarily on the scouting department.
Speaker 4: No, well, strength and conditioning. You know, they can't stay healthy.
Speaker 2: Because even with the Keshaw guy, once he got once he became healthy, he was starting to hit good. I mean, I don't know this Walker Jenkins guy, he hit his first home run with the Saints before they shut it down.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know. I have How do you fire the hole? You should fire the manager, Yeah, fire the man, start off new.
Speaker 1: I don't understand. What the fuck are we fucking doing? Well?
Speaker 4: It's almost signaling like when you see an NFL team clean house. They fire the GM, they fire the coach, they fire fucking everybody.
Speaker 3: Most of the times. It's not like the whole scouting department.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I honestly think the Minnesota Twins are just fucking dumb.
Speaker 4: Well, can we fire the pole AADs yet?
Speaker 1: I would love to. They're they're idiots.
Speaker 3: That's so great.
Speaker 1: They have zero fans in the stands, and oh yeah, let's fire everybody because you're making your case so much better. And supposedly they have people in line that they're looking at to sell the team to they.
Speaker 3: I mean, come on, sell it, dude. I mean nobody. We talked about this so many times.
Speaker 2: It's like nobody when you guys said well, we're gonna keep the team, there isn't one person on social media that goes.
Speaker 3: Oh, thank god, the Pole lads are keeping it.
Speaker 4: It's like Christmas in September, our World Series because we know we ain't gonna win this one.
Speaker 2: So the Yankees have the largest scouting staff. I can't get really any numbers. The Padres have the most.
Speaker 1: Rule.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just don't get how you start all the way over Like from what I understand how that works.
Speaker 3: It's like you got people in areas, you got all that. How do you fire everybody regional scouts?
Speaker 2: I mean, unless they're gonna go international, right, unless you're gonna go spend money and try.
Speaker 3: To rip people from the Rays, the Mets.
Speaker 4: The Dodgers, the Biery because yeah, like you said, internationally, because they have like twins camps and twins schools and ship in the Dominican.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well they're probably gonna get rid of that because we're never gonna pay that money to get him over here, you know, because it's like it gets to that bidding war. I mean like that you wouln't Like we did it one time and it failed. Hey, but that guy gave the money back. Yeah, gave the money back after he sucked. He gave them money.
Speaker 4: We had too because we had and then we had Kim or whatever.
Speaker 1: Park, Yeah, Park, you can't bark whatever. He was a he looked like a fucking monster, like a big dude. Well he looked like Tomy just cannot fucking swing, but like to.
Speaker 4: Like because that was also about the time that so he was coming up. And then we also had Kenny Vargas at that point, and we also had a young Miguel Snoa at that point.
Speaker 1: He sucked not playing anywhere, by the way, You know what, maybe.
Speaker 2: It's a scouting I don't know at this point in time, Like our scouting department was awesome for so long, Like even back in the day when we'd make trades, we'd make great trades because our scouting departments, like, yeah, we can take Christian Guzma on Eric Milton. You know when we built our team back, it's like now, I don't know, I think it's it's got.
Speaker 3: To be the owners. It's yeah, it's so fun. Why do you fire the.
Speaker 1: Better than what is it? I can't see from here.
Speaker 4: She's ripping the funk out of it.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is, Meghan Shoe cool, No.
Speaker 3: Bet you didn't have that one on the Tim Allen.
Speaker 2: Puppies. The joy is that the is that the one she already chewed though, I don might as well let it rib it all the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean it's just yeah, there, it is so puppies.
Speaker 2: They choose stuff. How do you get them to stop? It's so none of my I mean, Marley choose anything plastic. I mean, the just you want to do the wheel? The topic for the next one, because we all think that the the Pole Ads suck.
Speaker 3: The future is bleak.
Speaker 2: The the only bright spots we really have. Actually, they have a fairly decent young upcoming the A's, but I mean they're not gonna yeah management wise, yeah, but the Poles are right there. But it's like Walker Jenkins, Joe Ryan uh Pablo Lopez seemed to have a decent start in his first one back. Buxton actually had a decent year and played a majority of the games. He probably had to hit a couple of multipliers, yeah for this year, because I think he probably played.
Speaker 3: Over one hundred.
Speaker 2: No, well, you've not Jesus yet. Let's let's back up that top there.
Speaker 3: Do the Twins trade Joe Ryan this offseason?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: You, If you do that, just.
Speaker 2: Mutanty louse it and just ask the Oakland as if they want to switch, we'll go to sacer they come here, they keep the green and gold all gross. I can't believe I almost said that gold. The Oakland athletes go, yeah, dude, you can't trade him. And I think that's a good reason why they didn't, because then it would have been like two hundred people.
Speaker 3: This would have looked like a White Sox game.
Speaker 4: What was it last week? There was twenty three people in the upper deck. Yeah, yeah, someone counted them. That's awesome because I sent her TikTok group a video about that.
Speaker 3: It's a fucking.
Speaker 1: Sad one two one two three.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't like it was a noon game on Tuesday either.
Speaker 1: No, it was like it was a weekend, right, I think so.
Speaker 2: Well that's I mean, even before when they were bad, those stands would still be somewhat full, right, you know, like there's.
Speaker 3: A lot of fans we show out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we would never win anything, so we're like we care who Yeah, especially like I mean, I can about imagine like people like me that would normally like, hey, I've got tickets. You know, I'm gonna spend like four or five hundred dollars. That's that's a big weekend to go down there to watch a game. It's like, yeah, screw that, all, eat the tickets, all just cancel the hotel because I don't really want to sit.
Speaker 3: They don't want to try, so I'm not gonna go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why yeah, And I love baseball, dude, I love baseball.
Speaker 3: It's just sad.
Speaker 4: Hey, Jada, let's spend the extra five hundred bucks and go to Chicago for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, go to watch the team.
Speaker 3: And actually does do they try? They try? And they also clinched. They clinched today. Yeah, I owe seven.
Speaker 1: No, I'm still gonna give you twenty.
Speaker 4: We'll we'll have to send his bookie Travis after you.
Speaker 3: I think you'll be here next Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Have his Twitter acount send him a message.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The Cubs actually they've they're turning it back up. I mean, they're not gonna go on a streak like Mill. Well maybe they will. I guess the playoffs will start. But hey, all right, last thing before baseball, quick thing. Is there any other team that you're gonna cheer for going into the playoffs?
Speaker 3: My other team would be Arizona. I don't know if they're gonna I don't think they don't know if they'll.
Speaker 1: Make I've not I've not really watched baseball since, uh since the Twins said fuck you at the All Star break. So I have no idea. But I've always had like the Cubs. And and you said the Cubs clinch, I was like, okay, so they haven't. I mean, they're not proact going.
Speaker 3: To go very far.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, they got this rookie Kate Horton who's kind of going on.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, the Blue Jays are really good. Yeah, Blue Jays, Tigers, Mariners.
Speaker 4: I've always liked the Mariners too.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know I know who I like?
Speaker 3: Philly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, such a good team.
Speaker 2: You know what, dude, I like and I like Harper, that fan base doesn't deserve it. The woman that took the baseball away from the king Ken that's do you guys see that. Jeffrey Lourie was like, our fans are should not like did you not see them in like twenty seventeen throwing full cans of beer? Was people, you're not gonna you're not a root for Cleveland. No, no, oh, that's all. They're just on the outside. They're two and a half games away from Boston. The Yankees, Astros, Red Sox, Blue Jays, Tigers and Mariners, Brewers, Philadelphia Dodgers, Cubs, Padres, and Mets.
Speaker 3: Oh, the Diamondbacks do have an outside chance. They are two games out right now.
Speaker 1: I think Philly is gonna win it. They they're probably the only.
Speaker 4: Reason I want to see Philly in it is for.
Speaker 3: Harper Baider. He's actually done really well. Peter Duran Kepler, Oh sure, that's yeah, right? What did uh?
Speaker 4: The Philadelphia Twins?
Speaker 2: Is that who've said or who said that? Or is that just something on like social media?
Speaker 4: The Twins are officially officially eliminated.
Speaker 2: Now, oh yeah, well that's sixty six at eighty five record, you know, by the way. I think honestly, I think we all need to do a shot when we have an opportunity, because.
Speaker 3: I think I put eighty one and I think I picked five hundred.
Speaker 4: I think a lot of us were in the mid eighties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I said nineties. I don't have any shots. Atlanta's not doing too hot either, struggling. They struggled to start off the season.
Speaker 2: Dude, I mean, like, when is when is Los Angeles gonna trade my trout for the love of god?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There, Literally, he's always hurt now he's just probably did like a fuck it. Oh my god, dude. Colorado? All right, hold on, what do you think, Scott? Have you seen it? Colorado's record? Yeah? I was just looking at it. What do you think it is?
Speaker 1: Without looking?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm on it right now.
Speaker 1: I want to say twenty and they have twenty six wins.
Speaker 2: No higher, but I mean not by much, not significantly higher.
Speaker 4: They they had to win once this week in order to avoid being the second team to have the worst record.
Speaker 3: That sad. Holy shit, forty one wins. Dude.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I gotta I gotta take a phone call you guys. Move on to the next one. Do the wheel of topic.
Speaker 1: All right, Wheel Topic, we got a new segment. So what this is gonna be the will topics. If we do not know, we if we don't know what we're gonna talk about, because sometimes it is like the dead of winter or the dead of the sports season. So we're gonna play this new game is called Wheel of Topics, and first one is gonna be It's.
Speaker 7: Time now just spin the wheel of topic. Crappy hairstyles, succulent candies I'd rather shot JFK cheerleader, pyramid schemes, things I'll admit to. Color palettes from hell. Revolting sodas, all.
Speaker 1: Right, so revolting soda, Scott, what's what some of the worst sodas you have?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Worst soda or pop?
Speaker 1: I don't know why books he said, sodas?
Speaker 3: Mug root beer.
Speaker 1: Mug root beer is pretty bad.
Speaker 3: I hate mug rop beer.
Speaker 1: What's your what's your? Revolting sodas? Or pop code?
Speaker 3: Red Mountain dew is the worst thing. I will claim this to a former co.
Speaker 2: Worker that was a other co workers of ours period juice that he was drinking.
Speaker 3: It is the grossest. I used to work with this guy. Yes, his name did start with a J. So fun did he used to play softball and had a high chop.
Speaker 4: No, now we'll play with that fun fact. I have never had Code Red.
Speaker 2: Don't good, tell yourself, nasty or any I mean, honestly, any cherry pop really, but code red is by you, cherry dude.
Speaker 3: Code red is by cherry coke. No, I don't want to chick a cherry cola. I don't want to.
Speaker 4: Have my favorite. And we talked about this a couple of weeks ago. My favorite drink ever is cherry kool Aid.
Speaker 3: Kool Aid.
Speaker 2: I still hate it, but it's like even fruit punch. I hate fruit punch.
Speaker 3: Honestly.
Speaker 2: I think it stems back to probably medicine that it was, dude, not up until like after I was like growing up. Do they come up with like grape or whatever?
Speaker 3: Outside. No, she's given him the look. She's got the look, she's got the look in excess.
Speaker 4: But yeah, don't kidding, right, you need a walk through bar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just start cutting open, get rid of the bring the chainsaw over, yeah, get rid of the pool table. But yeah, for me, cold red it's by far, it's like the grossest soda.
Speaker 3: I said mugg up beer.
Speaker 2: Mug's pretty bad. I will drink mugging up in a tick. You know, I don't think.
Speaker 4: It's my favorites A and W and then I would take a box.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, really? Are you cream soda guy? No? Really? Hey, cream? I think cream sod? All right. I'm not a big I'm not a big wood beer drinker. Though you're not got nineteen nineteen guy, Oh so good.
Speaker 1: I have some of that in my frid My worst soda or pop would probably volt. It's like a knockoff.
Speaker 3: About something regular knockoffers. Did they sell that? Still?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: They know they urge it? Did it come back? What ten years ago? And it is? It failed? I actually have a can of it somewhere when it came back.
Speaker 4: I loved Surge when I was twelve.
Speaker 3: Crush that. I like that more than motin.
Speaker 1: Dude, dude, me too.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see that episode of How I Met Your Mother with a run like l It was like they were ripping apart like phone books. How about you pick a soda that's revelent now, man, I suppose we're putting the soda salesman on the spot.
Speaker 4: I don't know anything that's not meant by covid PEPSI hate it.
Speaker 3: I don't go to restaurants to sell PEPSI. I don't. That's okay, I don't. That's a lie. I don't name one in town, Pizza Hut.
Speaker 1: I don't go to Pizza Hut. They come to me, you still, or from them, But I don't buy pop from them.
Speaker 3: They don't come to him. They come on him. He's got to pay for that pizza somehow.
Speaker 1: Man Shake Shake is he's not that good.
Speaker 3: I know they just leaked the video.
Speaker 1: That's right there, weird.
Speaker 3: Strong arm. I know that door gross, So you have nothing relevant and I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I don't like mug mug does taste like shit?
Speaker 4: Or what about one of like the knockoff brands like Shasta or okay, what's You're an Arcy Cola guy?
Speaker 1: I bet they make Arcy Cola cream, soda and cherry not gross, doctor?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 1: Gross?
Speaker 2: Mister Gross, You and mister p have been doing way too many things we can talk about.
Speaker 3: How'd you know?
Speaker 1: But I'm not a big fan of mug mugs. Oh seer missed?
Speaker 4: There you go now it's called starry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same they all do.
Speaker 4: Is rebranded damn because they got into the lawsuit because some girl was a named Serah miss.
Speaker 1: I wonder why from what? Only fans?
Speaker 3: I don't know that one.
Speaker 1: What's going to a strip cl here? And Ganner?
Speaker 4: Oh I saw that on TikTok though the girl was like, I was Sierra missed before?
Speaker 1: Oh yea yeah, yeah, but you're watching a different video.
Speaker 3: It was TikTok allegedly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a video and it could have been TikTok. Can't prove me wrong.
Speaker 3: What kind of TikTok are you on?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Not on it at all.
Speaker 3: It's a lie. Now we're OK. That was a good wheel of topic.
Speaker 1: Yeah good Tom Brooks, Yes, thank you, Percy. And so I have six of them, man, I wanted to to. I messaged him and said like like twenty more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you better fucking back up the Brinks truck with those twelve backs.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe Dave Brooks the voice of minnes Or Bmidji, Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Yeah he is, he really is. You got one of those iconic voices too.
Speaker 4: You know who had it that I kind of miss hearing? An there too, tall Tom schmansk.
Speaker 1: Oh, he got trouble with alcohol. He is a huge, a lot of call problems.
Speaker 3: Air the poor guy's dirty launder. I think I think it was news. I don't necessarily think.
Speaker 2: I think he got in trouble because he was an alcoholic.
Speaker 3: How did you word it, because it sounded like because he was on the air. Oh yeah, dude, he was drunk at.
Speaker 2: The Glove Club and he'd be like, ah, partly cloddy.
Speaker 3: Because I don't know how I got kicked, how I got kicked.
Speaker 2: But he went to radio after that, Yeah, And sometimes you could hear the patrons in the background like, Oh, this dude's just fucking standing outside. I loved it, dude. It's great, man. I mean he was, he was a he was a personality here in Minnesota. I mean you say that name too tall, Tom Schamansky. I mean people of our age definitely know.
Speaker 3: Look because I remember it was. It's the weather. You're right, you're wrong, You're still get a paycheck, paycheck.
Speaker 4: That's the only job you can be wrong ninety nine times out one hundred and not get fired for model change the front shifted.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Scott, you're the one that texted me first about that bad storm, Like you're like all this every I'm like, all right.
Speaker 3: So I told Jada and then I like went to the television. I flipped on whatever news channel.
Speaker 2: The collar or the sleeves were only up to here, they weren't rolled all the way. And he told me, and I quote, it's not gonna be as bad as everyone said it was good to be.
Speaker 3: And I was like, see that, Jada, calm down.
Speaker 2: And then I was out there and I'm like drinking a beer and then she's like getting everything downstairs. She's getting everything ready, and I'm like, you don't have to worry about it. You don't have to worry till the lights go off. And then boom the lights went. I'm like, ohh but yeah, that that Weatherman's that weather Man's sleeves were only rolled when it's serious.
Speaker 3: They're up to hear.
Speaker 1: That's all you can tell, by the way, from people who are visually impaired. Uh, it's the sleeves rolled up.
Speaker 2: To the it's rolled up to the U cuff, rolled up cuff, rolled up to like the the wrist.
Speaker 3: Once they're up to the elbow. You know, ship, you know, ship's getting deep. Yeah, the ship's getting deep.
Speaker 2: I wonder why that is, though, But I mean that's like one of those like weird things you notice about a weather.
Speaker 4: Even like when politicians when they're in we're gonna get out and beat the public, they unbuttoned and they roll up.
Speaker 3: We're with you people, We're here, We're here to help you build stuff.
Speaker 2: We also look like the politicians are just left a whorehouse.
Speaker 3: What does that look like the same thing?
Speaker 1: Ironic?
Speaker 3: You not saw the Heidi Flights thing?
Speaker 1: Our casino had it too, where they had the movie casino which.
Speaker 4: Casino, Like, man, we're dropping some hot takes.
Speaker 3: Let's go which one was it? Uh?
Speaker 4: And that's why Ma's no longer loud at Northern lights.
Speaker 2: That's one of seven reasons. Maybe full frontal nudity back new getting side nud we're going. You can't dip that in that. They give him a lot of chances though. That's what I like about him. You know, they were like, oh, you're kicked out for a while, but you're back. Then he started doing some parking lot push ups out there, like, oh man, we got to ride a baga.
Speaker 3: Did you see the fun due vote?
Speaker 1: Fa?
Speaker 3: Did that phoat? Hard to.
Speaker 2: Dude, but yeah, it's a good wheel at top of it. You let's move on to the next one. Hold on, because you're the one that's always like this time constraint.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, Scott.
Speaker 2: We are onto our tailgate show for the Biab's homecoming football game.
Speaker 3: What day is that again?
Speaker 1: That's gonna be October the fourth, and I think we're gonna be there. I don't remember what time the game starts. I assume we were there like ten last time. It's probably noon. We were there like ten last time.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 2: They're gonna fight up fireball shots.
Speaker 3: I'm walking distance. I'm gonna give her ship. Are you going to trade T shirts again? Did you learn your lesson?
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not making a new shirt, so I'm just you're not making Jada.
Speaker 3: We're not. I don't know.
Speaker 2: She hasn't said anything about me. She's gonna be gone.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be sailing right, getting back with other people.
Speaker 1: So scary ghost people?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 2: We are houses filled with ghostly people?
Speaker 4: And say, did you buy her a new room for a trip?
Speaker 1: Or second, she's flying commercial scot So not a good idea to put down flying broom Prince is Jada?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Probably probably not a good look.
Speaker 2: She's not gonna fly a broom you know. I mean she's on her way now. After you guys said that she did.
Speaker 3: Murder you, I said she was witchy enough.
Speaker 2: There goes Matt's on shirt opportunities.
Speaker 3: Fuck. You might want to edit that one out, big boy. No, she's going out. She's going to Salem. He likes to live life in the fast lane. I do.
Speaker 1: I like to live dangerously.
Speaker 2: He likes to fall down too, So uh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, buildings and in garbage can. They all laughed at my ma. They weren't laughing with you there.
Speaker 2: I was telling that I was trying to dig a trench yesterday and the ground was hard. I took the trenching shovel, I jumped up and I put both feet on it, and the ground didn't move. So Bruce's lag fell backwards. Now Joe is walking. He goes, are you okay? And I'm like, oh, thank god. He laughed a little bit. Yeah, just my pride hurt. Then he laughed a little bit more, and then he walked upon his merry way. But that was and he's like, well, at least there's just me that saw I go. Really, there was a whole bunch of concrete people around there. And he goes no, they have that wall up. Nobody else saw it, he goes. I looked to make sure because I wanted to laugh with them. Good uh my pride heard a little bit on that one. But yeah, the tail Good Show, Saturday, October fourth, fourth, right fourth.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, we'll be there. Hopefully we'll get the name for it this time.
Speaker 2: Tom, you got to get an interview with him, if you know, I should talk to Brie and see if you can we please sit this up again, Britt said.
Speaker 3: You and all your b lady. It's no, he's enough spreading on that. She Charlie.
Speaker 2: Watch that documentary that'll take it to a whole other level. But yes, maybe you should try to get like the okay and maybe he'll be okay with it.
Speaker 3: Be like I promise.
Speaker 1: I want to probably email him directly. There you go, and oh.
Speaker 2: Time a big, big time. Hey, I would, and this time we'll actually get it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think that at the at the open.
Speaker 1: We did take the third take.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, Yeah, it wasn't because I.
Speaker 4: Should hold off on the alcohol. Tell after Yeah, Bruce.
Speaker 3: I don't give a ship. I'm just taking video. No, you're I would have got his name right, yeah, you're right. That was like and I was like, that's not right, it's not Jim.
Speaker 2: And I was like, all right, Matt Spenner doing this for a lot longer than me, maybe that's something funny between the two of them.
Speaker 3: And so inside joke and then like they get done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wasn't My name was like, dude, I knew it because like you could see the cameramen at first, like your credibility went.
Speaker 1: So fucking true. I felt so bad towards Yeah, it's terrible. And but then we get to get on the news and stuff, so they were fine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, fine, are you people forgot? Are you gonna get media passes for hockey this year?
Speaker 1: No, they're being dicks. I've already tried off.
Speaker 3: But how people consume. But it's fine.
Speaker 1: I can get gopher stuff, but I can't get beaver stuff, which is.
Speaker 4: Because you're getting it through the radio station, not through you.
Speaker 1: I'm not no, no, no, no, no, the gopher stuff. I get it through me.
Speaker 3: You're not getting fuel pass.
Speaker 1: Not fuel passes by get box and we can sit in the box.
Speaker 3: Get yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, So we're not just sitting in that.
Speaker 2: We're not sitting in the stands if we go to the we're sitting in a box, and we didn't sit in a box last year.
Speaker 1: No, that because I got the tickets from the radio station last year.
Speaker 3: He got the Wisconsin game. You're going to is going to be in a box.
Speaker 1: No, it's gonna be out because I have Kennedy okay star Yeah, over, we didn't.
Speaker 2: Know any of this this all right, this is a whole new game, all right, three two one?
Speaker 3: What the hell you're getting into a box? No?
Speaker 1: So I get my our tickets to the game, to go to the game from k b U N last year and this year and forever how long I fucking want.
Speaker 3: To do it.
Speaker 1: Wow, that kind of a leash because I get because I give him my equipment. Anyways, the press passes are through Beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 3: And those are in the press box.
Speaker 1: Correct, you're inside, but you have to work.
Speaker 3: You're the man in the box.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's different there's different categories. There is journalists print, there's a photo or a photographer, and there's some other other stuff.
Speaker 2: I go in there with like an iPhone sixteen that's pretty much a photographer.
Speaker 1: Bring your computer so I know that you're working.
Speaker 2: But yes, Jada's got an old camera that looks like it's expensive. You know, it's got like the you know, talking about that extension, you know, Matt notes.
Speaker 1: Fuck another one.
Speaker 2: But anyways, Yeah, we're gonna be there. We'll be doing some interviews. We'll probably run into some of the same people we talked to last time. We got to we got the information last year how the jumping in.
Speaker 3: The lake started.
Speaker 1: May go back into that and that was fun. If you down one microphone too, by the way, if you don't have jump down one microphone, oh.
Speaker 2: No, that's right, the dog would I have the old ones. I think Emma's never used them.
Speaker 4: If you don't jump in the lake this year, though, Bolt, he's gonna beat your ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, we gotta do better. Yeah, okay, if you go, I go for real, for real. Beaver is not right now doing good. They lost three in a row. Yeah, so they're gonna play against Augie this weekend here, that's and that's I.
Speaker 2: Mean, they've said a rough start to the season, so I mean homecoming, we got you.
Speaker 3: Then last year they were rolling.
Speaker 1: And they crushed everybody. Yeah, top ten teams.
Speaker 3: Rolling, rolling, rolling? Is that how that goes? Is that what Fred Dirt said? Dude? All right, I just get my rolling songs mixed.
Speaker 2: Up rolling honestly, Like whenever I go through an interview, they're like your faults and like the rolling songs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the wrong rolling you mean me and Willie No never smoked snoop dog, I'll never smoke again, fred Durst.
Speaker 3: They're like, no, what do you mean?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Next one? Yeah, I might as well. Okay, cool?
Speaker 2: Good are the Lions back?
Speaker 3: The Bears are that bad. The Bears are that bad.
Speaker 1: They are that bad.
Speaker 3: They are pretty fucking bad.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: That Lions team looked pretty good.
Speaker 2: I mean Caleb, I mean I think they regressed after the Viking. I think the Vikings games might have put that team back a week or two because after they lost, if they look like they didn't want to be there. Ben Johnson overwhelmed.
Speaker 3: Do you think he? I mean, he's obviously they're.
Speaker 4: Not Caleb or fired, but Cale was crumbling hard.
Speaker 2: But you know there's some people that are coordinators and they they spent so much money, They spent so much money on that offensive line that didn't help. I mean, they're their offense alone. Williams Swift DJ.
Speaker 1: Moore a lot of good players, a lot of good players, especially the offensive weapons. I think they don't really have a tight end, uh, Caleb.
Speaker 2: And honestly though, to though think about it like this, they Ben Johnson had their offense and.
Speaker 3: Now he's got to go against them.
Speaker 2: It's like they pretty much know what he wants to do when he wants to do it. So, I mean that would but that game was Uh, I watched every second of it. Oh my god, dude. If I was, I wouldn't have turned that game off. I fell asleep after a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of it.
Speaker 4: I watched that game and then I watched the Chiefs lose to the Eagles afterwards.
Speaker 3: That was kind of a That was a close game though, And you see that.
Speaker 4: To get a little off track here, there's a ship pile of people going, we gotta do something about Tush push after this season though.
Speaker 3: I don't think almost got banned this year.
Speaker 2: Honestly though, I did see one video that kind of they need to correct.
Speaker 3: One thing about it.
Speaker 2: It's that the center, that center, that ball is supposed to be out in front of him, his helmet, so it's almost.
Speaker 3: He's in the neutral zone. He's in the neutrals but then I've seen.
Speaker 4: Numerous comments that that whole old line is moving the entire time, right.
Speaker 2: So I mean they could probably, but you can't just stop the play because they're just stupid good at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you almost need to, you know how, you can't springboard over on the defensive side. They almost need to make it where it's illegal to line up and intentionally push the guy for it.
Speaker 2: Honestly, like like, for the longest time, I remember before that that was illegal, and I don't know when it changed.
Speaker 3: You were not allowed to push anybody because that's it. I remember that too.
Speaker 2: It's it's a it's an injury issue. You weren't allowed like so if you're running back was like fighting a tackle. As an offensive lineman you were, or a wide receiver whatever you are, weren't able to push him to go against that. So I don't know, and I don't think you should ban the play. I just know the Vikings are bad at it. I don't think we should run.
Speaker 3: Oh they didn't.
Speaker 4: They didn't do the tush push when they well they they didn't do it.
Speaker 3: I know, but they tried to do the quarterback sneak. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's just and everybody's like geared up. If you try to do the QB sneak now and you're not doing the tush push, you better hope that, like you better be separating card to get that yard On the defensive side, then why don't you line up three guys stacked right on top of each other with two linebackers. And I don't think you can line up your head over the center. There's something like with the alignment you can't do that too, so which kind of makes that And if the ball's already here and his head's above it, I think there's some procedural thing that goes on with it. But they're just really good at it. And Jalen hurts himself as a freak. He like, what's he like, FIHI, what's the squat? I don't even remember what it is. It's a stupid number over five hundred. It's it's a stupid number. And he's, you know, he's good at it. But that type of stuff though, it's and honestly, like now you watch a defense because it's like normally like all right, it's third and ten, we'll let you get eight or nine. You know, with that team, you might want to just try to shut it down about five or six because now that's what they're looking for. Oh yeah, So if you get them off program, maybe a little bit, that might help. But you can't law, but you can't off you might be able to change that formation because that's so many people behind him.
Speaker 4: Well, even just from a player safety standpoint now, with how important that is to that's got to be like a huge concussion concern right now. I don't know, because, like you just said, though, if you got guys pushing you from behind, if you pop a over, sure there's something you're not stopping.
Speaker 2: I can't say that's one hundred percent true, but I remember it being like a rule in the daylight. You weren't as an offensive player, you weren't able to push your other offensive player, right, But I think the line I don't know.
Speaker 3: That you asked the red of the question.
Speaker 1: Are the Lions back five touchdown passes from Jared goof Uh, Saint prow, Williams, Laportous, all your main guys. I think Swift even got in as well too, But I'm pretty sure that Jamo had Swift.
Speaker 3: Is in Chicago, not Swift. Gibbs. Gibbs, sorry, him. I saw one big break.
Speaker 1: Yeah, put one foot in the ground and go I'll go the other way. Shift the whole hole, shift the whole field.
Speaker 2: It'll be interesting to see their next game against It's going to be against the Ravens Monday night in Baltimore.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you can say they're back yet because Chicago is just that bad. That's true, because they lost to Green Bay Week one. You talked about williams Uh. Do you remember during the training camp he had, he was reaying to that little.
Speaker 3: And Johnson told him to go sit down. He looks so bad.
Speaker 1: Hit that target thing, not even fucking closest he was if the year.
Speaker 2: Before, if he was able to come out, it looked like he was gonna be one of those generational guys he gave from Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: And then that first year of USC and then that.
Speaker 4: Transfered from Oklahoma to US. But that that first year though, it was like, man, this guy's good, and.
Speaker 2: Then that next year it's like he just there's and there's no way I can do it. And I know there's so many other thousands of people that think they can and they can't to be able to set the pocket step up into that pocket and know that these people are trying to kill you and be able to just dice, you know, get rid of all that and focus on where you're trying to throw the ball. It's probably one of the hardest things to do in sports, you know, hit a baseball and then just try to set a pocket and throw the ball in the pocket.
Speaker 3: It on time. Yeah, so as you got three six guys coming at you.
Speaker 2: And I'm like a spot a monkey, and if you've gotten away with it for so long and gotten so many high regards like just stepping in and bouncing. I mean honestly though, like the Vikings, we had so many open runners at him and we weren't able to get him. That was so frustrating watching that Vikings game. It was like, holy man, dude, like we have free runners coming at him and he kind of jukes. But yeah, what hey, do you think the Tyson bagent last thing? Because you already said that you think the.
Speaker 3: Lions are back? I want to wait till next week. The jury's still out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be determined. I believe the same thing. Because The're gonna play inint the Ravens in Baltimore. That's gonna be a tough on.
Speaker 3: You go against m V P Lamar right there. Yeah, I'll take the Lions.
Speaker 2: You got the Ravens double or nothing bet, that's our double, all right, I'll take the Lions.
Speaker 1: You got the ring and no points, straight up, straight up, just been thank you.
Speaker 3: We gotta get that money. It has been decided. There there's our seven dollars. I told you we figure out something. What a story mark.
Speaker 2: I think they look pretty good. That offense has been pretty dominant. Baltimore really sucked against Well. That really put the end of the game.
Speaker 3: You know what, you know what you do with that money? When I win, I put it into better end.
Speaker 2: You have zero dollars a dollar dollar a but if you're gonna buy a bigger TV if you win this bet, that means you don't pay me.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's double or nothing. So either I I got it, I got it, got it, or if they win that's why I took a higher.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take that fortune. No, no, no, no, no, good sir.
Speaker 3: That's yes. You are a spider monkey. When it comes to thinking, it's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Uh sucks, Thanks for me, Dick.
Speaker 3: I don't leave your ship later, own dad. I don't think she has one of them. All right, move on to the next one.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on, I get pet Top.
Speaker 3: Vikings, Vikings in Atlanta out.
Speaker 1: So we will We're not gonna have our picks about it just yet. Our picks to come in the second half. Let me pull it up for the Minnesota Vikings. Of course, we're going to have positivity with Justin extrom he actually did make it interesting. He did make a quote earlier today. I did post it when I was doing my pregame stuff. Poop got it. But Justin said, if Wentz starts the next three games, he will need to go two in one because of the Vikings will not be favored in any of the first four games after the bar buy Yeah, the Gauntlet.
Speaker 4: So yeah, it was a rough showing and then the injury bug seems to be just hitting hard.
Speaker 3: At least it's early.
Speaker 2: But that game, dude, McCarthy looked better in the first half than the previous game.
Speaker 3: Not great, but he just didn't have any time. Yeah, the left side.
Speaker 1: If I was a defensive coordinator and I knew have a rookie who is a lot of shit's happening way too fast. I'm sending everything.
Speaker 2: We Honestly, before that game, it was the Falcons are like the third or course most blitzing whatever team. Right when Ryan Kelly went out, he got worse. It got way worse when Jurgons went in and he even snapped the ball high.
Speaker 3: And what a name for what are we talking about? Jurgons is the new center's name after Kelly went out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the defense is able to slide through by Jurgons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope they did that.
Speaker 2: It's a slippery guy. And the play calling is different. I don't I just don't know if KOs doesn't trust him. But yeah, that game was our defense held up though. Man, our defense was pretty good, forced the one turnover. I mean only giving up twenty two points. I mean, pennis is not great, but.
Speaker 3: Gave up one touchdown. Yeah that was at the end, was it not?
Speaker 4: It was in the third quarter, a third or early fourth fourth they missed the nailor one. They gave up five kicks to former kicker John Parker Romo.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, I know his name is sound familiar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got the flavor saver. He's got that big a dude.
Speaker 2: It's not even a little one like it so they shifts out to the edge of his shiny.
Speaker 4: They talked about Kim being like they signed Romo yeah, yeah, yeah, and they were they were saying that.
Speaker 3: This was like a live tryout.
Speaker 2: Because I'll send him to the place. He did awesome last year. Four games, dude, he did he not win the Jaguars game with four and then he got five here, Yeah that flavor saver.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: Well, so their normal kicker is probably gonna get cut now.
Speaker 2: He dude, he had one bad week to start the season. He's actually a pretty good kicker. He probably catch yeah, but I mean that, dude, the kickers are the most finicky things in the world.
Speaker 4: That's a Zimmer. You had one Daniel Carlson.
Speaker 2: He was a rookie though, and it was against Green Bay and as ashamed as I am to say, and I was like, good, he's gone.
Speaker 3: And then he goes to l A or Las Vegas and then he just.
Speaker 2: Dominates, Like, you know, maybe we need to rethink things, you know, we could probably.
Speaker 3: Zimmer was quick to cut kickers. Well, he's a he's a defensive guy. Man. Kickers are probably the I mean he's old.
Speaker 2: Dude is old. Zimmer is old. But Uh, the defense held up pretty good. I mean Dallas turnerund a pretty decent game. Yeah, he had like one, he had like three QB pressures, he had like five tackles. Uh, you know, no Cashman, it wasn't that Penny looked better than McCarthy. Ivan Paced Junior had a terrible game. But yeah, Pennis Ali had one four.
Speaker 4: Eric Wilson had a hell of a strip set or a strip.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that bad boy out. Yeah, Penix didn't look that great one thirty four. I think JJ might even had more yards. Well, I mean fifty nine of them came on that one.
Speaker 3: But but they just couldn't get anything going.
Speaker 4: You had one drive that went for a first down and they were every drive in the second half was either a turnover or punt.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a bad showing U except for the defense. I get the defense and then.
Speaker 1: Rykers, especially not having all your guys like Eagle Harrison.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've had up all there, we had him up there.
Speaker 2: We had no cash Man, Van Ginkle, hit Man, Yeah, hit Moll du Yeah, hit Man.
Speaker 3: That's a big wat sher have said his name first. But now moving into let's next one. So that's the next one. That should be the school thing.
Speaker 4: But it said, ooh, like right, but now JJ is gonna be out the next two to three weeks, So Bruce, who's coming into play.
Speaker 3: My new fantasy quarterback person?
Speaker 2: I picked up Aaron Rodgers and I was like, fuck that, I'm going, WinCE. I'm going nineteen ninety eight Minnesota Vikings, Brad Johnson getting hurt after two weeks, Randall.
Speaker 3: Cunningham coming back in case Kingum getting after week two Bradford. Yea, wait, what we've done with Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Our entire lives is reclaimed quarterbacks that we're in a scrap heap.
Speaker 3: Donald's a little younger than most, but he was.
Speaker 2: Also in that scrap heap. He was in wasn't quite in the scrap heap, but he was in that right before. Like they're trying to sell that car, but it's like.
Speaker 4: If it does years old, you're hoping Carson can be the ginger Jesus.
Speaker 3: If that's what I need to call him, I'll call him that. I think.
Speaker 2: Whatever, man, dude, I was calling for him instead of Dobbs a couple.
Speaker 3: Of years ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were wanted him instead of Dobbs because I like Dobbs and like, you know, Dustin was like, well running quarterback maybe they was like, all right, that makes sense, but gimme Carson wentz then. Now it's like, but even in Indy, he was ever terrible in Indy, he had two bad games at the end of the year.
Speaker 1: The cost of.
Speaker 3: She didn't also a team game as well. Hey he's a super Bowl winning quarterback? Is he?
Speaker 5: Not?
Speaker 3: True? So it bars Jack well rest of peace.
Speaker 1: All right, Carson got his win is with Kansas City.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he was also got one when Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he got hurt. Technically yeah, oh he's a two timer.
Speaker 3: He's a two timer. Damn. You know what it's like to be on those sidelines. But I mean, Eric, he's got more rings than Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Aaron Rodgers or Aaron Jones getting hurt. I'm more of the Jordan Mason. I think he's been doing better.
Speaker 3: Hey look, Cam, welcome back. I don't on this panel. If I know, I think it was you, Scott.
Speaker 2: It was like the moment he got cut, we talked about it's like he'll be back in Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Yes, there he is. He knows the system. Come back, Welcome back.
Speaker 4: He's that X you can't get rid of, you can't get there.
Speaker 3: No, it's that X you keep wanting back.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: No, it's like it's like you're like, oh, I'm gonna move on more time.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna move on. I'm gonna do better. Then you're they're gone, and you're like, I feel bullied right now. I can't. I can't one more. We're kind affordable? Is that the long words? Yeah? Okay, well Rogers didn't look great.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah I will, but I think so far.
Speaker 3: I mean, did you get the practice for thing? Did practicing the practice report?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well you sent it to us today. Yeah? I did, well, I got it soon as I was pulled a Matthew. Dude.
Speaker 2: My boss doesn't let me look at my phone like my old boss used to. He wants he wants work done.
Speaker 3: And I'm just kidding. All right, So here's the But I don't because it's.
Speaker 2: Like it's a new job and I'm not fucking around because I want.
Speaker 3: To keep it.
Speaker 1: Here's the practice report as of Wednesday, so today, the seventeenth of September for the Missisioto VI Consiversity of the Kansas City Bungles.
Speaker 2: What the hell did you just say the bungles, he said, Kansas City bungles, Cincinnati, Like, what the hell.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: That's a good one, am I in a fever dream? Did you just in Kansas City bungles?
Speaker 1: No bungles down buttholes, we're gonnau my pal.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's what you want to get at the barbecue place there in Kansas City, butles.
Speaker 3: I think the buttholes are like I just had my pen. How did you lose it?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Margaret, I don't know, Margot, not that one. This one sucks.
Speaker 3: That would suck.
Speaker 1: They use that one if you want to. But right down Kansas City a city I got to play button.
Speaker 3: I gotta read so it doesn't have no injury report because I have that. Oh you sent us their roster.
Speaker 1: Mom, that is the transaction moves. Anyway, Here's the practice report as of today for Mensulta VI Kids and the Cincinnati Bengals. Kelly got a concussion. He is didn't it did not practice jj angele did not practice again. This is for when that's okay McCarthy, you gotta be like we got Tory McCarthy. Sorry, Justin Skelley. Skelly coool school Okay, got it? Concussion, Wow, I like like and I get it, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm a bad reader too, dude. I and making fun of you, but like sometimes like you get kind of give you like add a letter in there, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh I do it all the time. Ye school school Okay, concussion did not, did not practice gnard oblique limited.
Speaker 3: That's not good. So he's practicing though.
Speaker 1: Donovan Jackson guard wrist limited, uh, Thelo Jackson safety hip limited, THEO.
Speaker 2: That No, he wants to be called THO.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he loves ce Loo and he wants to be called Thelo.
Speaker 1: Austin Keys linebacker growing limited, Josh all of Her ankle limited, Harrison suspant, Harrison Smith illness Still, what's deal? Nobody really knows? We have something? So it's something personal. So you can't kick him off some personal Oh yeah, but you could just not be on the roster, like I mean, is the pup list. Is he like cancer or is it like stomach illness? I don't know, it's we want to say herd aw.
Speaker 3: Well, even then if you had surgery, you would just be right.
Speaker 2: They It's got to be something personal though, because if it's bodily they have to as then or in the NFL.
Speaker 1: I just said it's personal.
Speaker 3: But you think if it was cancer, they would be like it would be a big story, right yeah. I mean I mean like Randy Moss was already going through. I mean, I know it's different.
Speaker 2: He was in the booth, but we didn't know until he was already like halfway through treatment that he had it.
Speaker 4: So unless maybe Harrison's like, I don't want it out there right.
Speaker 1: Fair, that would make sense too because he was doing that.
Speaker 2: Or maybe he's like, dude, I signed up and I'm only signing up for like thirteen games, right, that whole nonsense.
Speaker 3: He's calling a shot last year to training cap, I'm not playing the first quarter of the season.
Speaker 1: Van Ginkell concussion limited, darrisol tackle knee full.
Speaker 2: Nice, he would have been full for a while though. They're kind of taking it easy. So Ginkle had a concussion. I didn't even know what he would he got because that was kind of a shock to me too. It was much like the McCarthy thing when it's like, yeah.
Speaker 3: He's out.
Speaker 2: Like the last I watched, he was running around pretty good. And I've had a high ankle sprain before. Yes, athlete like myself tuned. Yes, I slid into second base pretty hot one time, and then the second baseman and me kind of like hit And by the end of the game my ankle and my foot were so swollen I couldn't undo my shoe. So I went to the er and the the doctor was like, yeah, they it's the fastest trip anybody's ever been into the r By the way, I was in and out in forty five minutes with X rays and talking to multiple diame there was nothing happened in that day.
Speaker 3: Well, they knew Bruce like was going in there, so look out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like, remember when I blew up my knee.
Speaker 2: I do, But yeah, that the doctor told me, he's like I would rather. He's like, you're gonna you're gonna probably wish you rather broke it because a high ankle sprain is it's pretty hard to heal.
Speaker 3: And it's true like for years after that because I didn't, it's like, oh, you're not supposed to run on it. For like.
Speaker 2: Six weeks, it was like two fucking come out, dude. I got slow pitched softball to play, all right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Dude, called pro.
Speaker 1: I'm about ready to move up to d two. All right, welcome, Yeah, see you soon. Uh so that's it for the Vikings. Now for the Bengals. Uh, smir star.
Speaker 3: No, it's you're right. I was thinking it's it's the dude from Criminal Minds.
Speaker 1: Did not practice. Here's a big one to the two next ones are pretty big. Cam Taylor Brady is a corner, pretty young corner. Uh hamstrings, he's limited, Logan Wilson linebacker good one uh ankle limited and then a guard Fairchild's shoulder and he's full.
Speaker 3: And that's it for that you're missing. He's already on the on so they don't have to put him on the injury report.
Speaker 4: He's out three months. So it's a battle of backup qbs. Jake Browning.
Speaker 2: Jake Browning has already lit us up couple times, and he's a former Viking, which always fights. And that Mitchell whatever the hell his name is, that widers to know that Tarnsky or whatever the hell his name is. It's pretty close. He made a sick catch last week for Jake Browning. But Browning last week three touchdowns, three interceptions.
Speaker 1: But the Bengals are two and oh they it's our defense and the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Are zero and two. Nuts.
Speaker 4: This is the first time in mahomes professional career he's lost three games in a row.
Speaker 3: Oh no, babe, It's time, dude. I mean to be as dominant as they have been for however long this has been.
Speaker 2: I don't even know the years.
Speaker 3: But that's top. I mean, how many AFC Championship games have they made it too? In a row? Four? Five? The Bank or the Chiefs?
Speaker 4: Well, they've won three three of the last four, yeah, four or five, three of the last five maybe if something like that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, it's just.
Speaker 4: Like when Reid was in Philly, though, they went to what, oh yeah in a row or something like that.
Speaker 2: I know they went to four in a row NFC championship games.
Speaker 3: For sure. I think it's five at least, Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: That's I don't know that for a fact. I know that they made it to one Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at the things. I'm looking at the rest of the.
Speaker 3: They made it to the one Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I know the Philadelphia didn't lost. I think it was to the Patriots.
Speaker 3: But I'm excited. You know, what, what the hell? What else are I going to lose? Dude?
Speaker 2: I'm excited for if Darreshot comes back. Jurgens just doesn't let him slip through like his bodies full of it.
Speaker 4: Talking about Mahomes losing three in a row for the first time his career. I heard on the broadcast as they were wrapping up. This was the first game JJ's lost since high school.
Speaker 3: No he lost to.
Speaker 2: No, No, No, he lost to what's that weird team that made it to the NFC. They just got TCU. He lost the TCU. Yeah, he lost the TCU in the college football Playoff. He lost one game in college.
Speaker 3: I don't remember that, Yeah, because that was the one like, oh.
Speaker 2: God, damn, because the Horned Frogs then had that whatever that quarterback was and got absolutely by Georgia, just got the ship kicked out of him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because because there's like j J.
Speaker 2: McCarthy hadn't lost the game until he was watching them celebrate. There was like a picture of him watching the other team celebrate, celebrate, celebrate. So he lost one in college.
Speaker 3: Okay, interesting the horn Frogs, the horn Frogs, is that what they do? Like this, it's.
Speaker 1: More like I know that, but this is our wolf pack depending on what air grew up in. Yeah, yeah, hell yeah, all right, should we.
Speaker 3: Take a break, and what do you guys think? How do you think Wentz is gonna do? I think I do?
Speaker 1: Okay, I really want bros to be in throw Let him throw.
Speaker 3: I mean honestly, Wentz hasn't been able to hold up, that's true.
Speaker 4: How long of a leash does Wentz have?
Speaker 3: Thing that brows in? Oh? My god? Who killed the cat? I have moved behind you? Did you get stuck? You dumb idiot? Is that is that the bro up for pussy?
Speaker 1: She is in heat again?
Speaker 3: Weird? Yeah, let's take a break and we got we got picks, We got picks.
Speaker 1: We have our we gotta text Dustin and see you give our picks his picks quick?
Speaker 3: What do we got? Do we have news of the weird? Yeah? And game?
Speaker 1: Yeah, misconnection, that's it? No Wikipedia, this wiskipedia. So you're fine.
Speaker 3: He does look good in that one, he does. Yeah. I like the copper look on you. It's nice.
Speaker 1: Would be of course it would be.
Speaker 2: An archer manning Jersey because he sucked last week and none of us got the goddamn's bread?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Thanks?
Speaker 1: Just what did you get.
Speaker 3: If it's a seven?
Speaker 1: How did you spend on?
Speaker 3: Did you get the I want to see two China.
Speaker 1: I figured that there's another wrong with that. I get a couple of jerseys from them too. All right, So when we come back, we're going to be good or miss connection. Are going to do News of the Weird, and we're going to be doing the name game and probably we'll find something to do. We'll be on our Facebook live as well too, so don't forget about that.
Speaker 3: I have some advice for men too.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, on Twitter, I have av You're ben Amen, you're into no, damn it, No idiots, men, men, men.
Speaker 4: Welcome back to Matt's favorite portion of the show, the live portion.
Speaker 3: This is a good song.
Speaker 4: Makes me think of the movie Pixels banger, good movie. A time for live portion. I got Bruce to my left, Matthew dim I right, I'm Scott Wilson.
Speaker 3: It's me. Welcome back hip.
Speaker 1: Sorry are you.
Speaker 3: Skiing in the middle?
Speaker 1: No, I am don't do that.
Speaker 3: Oh like you'd say, no, big, my name is not Peyton. Did we just hang out inually?
Speaker 1: You did.
Speaker 3: Mango? All right?
Speaker 1: So this is the second part where we do a lot of fun stuff and I'm trying to stalk and get to my photos.
Speaker 3: We do a lot, lot of fun fun stuff. What kind of fun stuff?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Are trying to get to? Your misconnection? Trying to scroll down? Because horror?
Speaker 2: I also have some name game. I also have something for men or potentially women, just for men. It's a little bit of a it's how do I word it properly?
Speaker 3: It's a how to? How to you will get to that? I can't.
Speaker 1: Don't worry?
Speaker 3: Who do the voodoo?
Speaker 5: You do?
Speaker 3: How do you know? That's it? Okay, have you found it yet? There, Matthew, I did. I was just I'll just let you talk, okay, Well, all right, cool? Misconnections. I was trying to stall for you, you know what.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you so much, you know that, stall for the connections?
Speaker 3: Trying to get back? All right, here we go.
Speaker 1: So it's connections is basically I go around.
Speaker 8: But anyway, yeah anyway but anyway, yeah anyway but anyway, yeah anyway but anyway, yeah anyway but anyway, yeah anyway but anyway, Yeah, what is it?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Is it any sort of Genitalia?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, okay, I've I heard that growing up though, I bet you did.
Speaker 3: Anyways, back to miss can probably ship? Look how loud that I know fixilated. That's probably that's probably like a compliment. Which part you're a dork? That means you're a whales penis.
Speaker 1: I guess back to miss Connection, I got connections. Damn, it's never wonted there, come on tab there we go, Yeah, I talk to it. Help that sometimes anyways, Miss Connection has to try to go around Reddit and the Craigslist and try to find the people lost love or they lost somebody, or they've missed looking.
Speaker 3: For a connection.
Speaker 1: They are in some type of ways, So I try to find them and try to find the best ones in the short amount of time that I have, and I barely read them. This one MSG nine thirteen misconnections. I'm a I'm a product guy, all right, sorry, product.
Speaker 3: Kind of guy.
Speaker 1: You were super cute burnette with glasses produced type of girl dancing next to me all night in GA. We traveled, we talked about crazy guy in front of us. I try to wait for the moment. Then it passed and you left before I got a chance to talk to you more. I told I told your blonde friend that your dance moves left me in funguy state.
Speaker 3: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: No idea? That was a weird one even read.
Speaker 2: All right, let's just try to like backtracking out left me in fun guy state, like are you a much?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Looked that up?
Speaker 1: Oh funk?
Speaker 3: Whoa fun guy? Stay all you know what I'm saying? That checks out because it's like mushroom tip. Yeah, wink wink, I got you, I got you. So that means like anario extended. I guess like a better word. Is that what it means? Well, I mean there's boners and stuff whatever how they spelt it, don't fun guy? G I right, fun guy?
Speaker 1: Do you have it?
Speaker 3: Because this is f u g u n f u g u n. Yes, I can't be right. That's what it says. On here, I go. Okay, anyways, move on. You can look it up while we go moving on. Thanks for Rascal flat. There's nothing huh. I'm right then has to be a new word.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: This is from the Bourbon and beyond Bourbon and beyond misconnection, misconnection all capitalized. I was sitting in the oasis on the west wing where the handicap accessible area was, and you came in and asked if you you could be in the area, and you were really you was really hot, and I told you had told you then and I would have a seat since you were already in this section. That is a long, big ass run on sentence. We chatted for a bit until my friends walked back, and then you let left shortly after and said wave emoji A soon said by and ended up running across and ended up running across you again well walking back, and I felt so compelled to hang with you, but didn't have the courage to ask for your number. You were a really cool You were a cool dude. If you see this, say hi, I'm Sarah and didn't get your name. You told me that you were working. You worked at a brewery place, and your boss gave you a free ticket. You were at the event alone, and you were local as well. Her face emoji in the story he's not because friends came and picked him up, So I don't think you're alone.
Speaker 3: You probably told her that though, O sketchy, some bitch. And also it's a I don't know how big the town is, but how many breweries are there?
Speaker 2: Oh there's that too, you know, maybe a little research done some reason. I hit a couple of breweries up on the weekends. You know, get your research.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got that.
Speaker 3: I make your peeps out there, and it's like, let's go trying to find this dude next one.
Speaker 2: I just ask beer, dude, I mean you got to find him.
Speaker 1: Misconnection and sorry, miss connection question Mark Toys Tonight, nine thirteen m male Male male, chung Slash Full Moon karaoke. Anyone remember anybody remember miss connections? I think I I think I might have one.
Speaker 3: Tonight.
Speaker 1: I asked if your friend ditched you dot dot dot just as they walk back in my group. My group moved on, then things were damn. My group moved on, and then things were winding down. So I torquly scott this word.
Speaker 3: Reluctantly, reluctantly.
Speaker 1: Wow, so close headed out?
Speaker 3: How do you get to the other.
Speaker 1: Things going on to right now? Did I just imagine it?
Speaker 4: The place was m Chang full Moon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's almost everybody who pretty much saw that.
Speaker 3: Right, We're still going. I mean that that place was probably overcode for the fire department. The fire marshal was probably there, Yeah you did. He bought me a drink? Do you think it was fire marshall?
Speaker 5: Bi?
Speaker 1: Oh god, great song and a great pull from a mattee. All right, Well, since you couldn't do misconnections since technal eras a look said, we're back in recording normal recording. Yeah, good thing, well until the repeater happens again. Don't do in the fucking mics.
Speaker 3: It's got funk off dale. Yeah he's tired.
Speaker 1: I am. I did work.
Speaker 3: This corner. I love how you put that together.
Speaker 2: I did work dick bag. You worked to dick bag today. So like punching, yes.
Speaker 3: It get on it all right. So now we're back. Technical difficulties are over. Damn it. There we are. The eight benefits of streaming, during and.
Speaker 2: Having loud sex. Number one, it's a turn on. There's nothing better and more arousing than hearing your partner moan and screaming ecstasy because of what you're doing to them, all right, mascot neighbors.
Speaker 3: Also. Number two, it's a way of communicating during sex. Yeah, check out.
Speaker 2: Making noises during sex is a way of communicating what feels good without using actual words.
Speaker 5: Ah.
Speaker 2: Something as small as your moans can let your partner know that you're enjoying yourself, and this can encourage them to do even better.
Speaker 3: Good, do better.
Speaker 2: Number three it makes sex more pleasurable. The more noise do you make duran sex though you have something to know, you have something to say.
Speaker 3: I realize where I was. Well, you're at your fucking house.
Speaker 1: My son listens to this, and there's other family members that watch our live stream.
Speaker 2: You should hygiene, hey, hold on every now and again.
Speaker 3: You should just like put on a You should just put on like a mask and be like I'm jet.
Speaker 2: You're more able to be fully, fully enjoy every second of the experience, and this can lead to even more pleasure for you and your partner. It makes your orgasms more intense.
Speaker 3: Do you think screaming? Does that? Actually? I gotta book a Mathew story right now that. No, do you scream while you you're off?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: Hell fucking smacks himself up? Just give some fucking ah sla. It builds intimacy. These are so fucking wild, But thereading an intimacy go hand in hand. Couples who moan together stay together, Oh, Tyler, dude. Never, families that pray together stay together. It's even better.
Speaker 4: Now it's bad that it's just families that moan together stay together.
Speaker 2: No, it was families that pray together stay together. Now it's like couples are moaning together, stay together. Moaning with your partner means you're comfortable and vulnerable with them. This can build trust and closeness. Okay, it burns calories. Everybody's always trying to lose a couple of.
Speaker 3: Pounds during the holiday season.
Speaker 2: Why not yell during sex. The louder you are during sex, the more calories you can burn. Studies show that you can burn eighteen to thirty calories per moan.
Speaker 4: Sounds like the guys that would grunt noxiously loud during softball when they hit.
Speaker 2: So you think that women's tennis they fucking burned off so much weight.
Speaker 3: Hey, thirty calories per moan. It prevents anyone from exeter walking in on you. That is actually probably true.
Speaker 4: As your kids are going, Dad, why was mom screaming?
Speaker 1: Just looks at she was tied up?
Speaker 3: Why were you hurting? Mom? We was rad Why was mommy hitting?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 3: Take it all right? I'm boy? All right? Well, that one's it men and women for that week's segment of Will it help You? Will it help? All right?
Speaker 1: I don't know what to name it.
Speaker 3: I don't know either.
Speaker 1: I just found working title it buildings.
Speaker 2: Montana and a myth burned by FBI smokes out of Montana Animal Shelter.
Speaker 3: Cute.
Speaker 2: A cloud of smoke from two pounds of methaphetamine seized by the FBI and incinerated incinerated inside a Montana animal shelter sent its workers to the hospital. City officials and Billings said those smokes started to fill the building during a drug burn on Wednesday, apparently because of the negative pressure that sucked it back inside buildings. Assistant city Administer Kevin Iffland said Friday a fan was supposed to be on hand in such situations to reverse.
Speaker 3: The pressure so smoke would flow out of the building.
Speaker 2: But Ifland said it wasn't readily available, We're gonna burn meth and not have a fan readily available if the zero pressure thing happens. The incinerator is used primarily to burn carcasses of animals euthanized or collected by the city's Animal Control Division, but every couple of months, local law enforcement or FBI use it to burn season narcotics.
Speaker 3: So do people not get high in that?
Speaker 2: Have to dude, it's it's it's the same thing like smoking weed. I for science, have tried smoking meth before in my life, and yes, it will get you high. What yeah, science, Let's just.
Speaker 3: Throw it in the animal self shelter incinerator and then just let the smoke out all over towns, up to the stars. Fuck people up in the hills.
Speaker 1: How I go again?
Speaker 3: What's a month? I get this strange feeling.
Speaker 2: They said, every every couple of months, but maybe it's probably not always just meth. John Daily makes a nineteen to set a wrong kind of PGA to a wreck.
Speaker 1: Damn it.
Speaker 3: In suitfoul South Dakota.
Speaker 2: John Daly made it into the PGA Champions Record book Friday for the wrong reasons. He's took a nineteen on the par five to twelve hole at the Sanford International.
Speaker 3: He said, fuck it, it's like Tin Cup did.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it's exactly what it is. He broke his personal record by one shot. Daily took an eighteen on a par five to six hole in nineteen ninety eight Bayhill Invitational when he hit a three wood into the water six straight times.
Speaker 1: That's like how Scott plays too.
Speaker 2: Details were a little here for minnie Haha County Club, where the PGA Tour Champions does not have a laser system to record shots. Daily did not immediately respond to the phone call and a text from the ap. According to the shot by shot details, he hit his t shot into the rough, then hit the next seven shots into the hazard. He finally cleared the water into a more to more rough his seventeenth shot on the collar of the green.
Speaker 3: Got up and down for his nineteenth Damn that's tough. It broke by three shots with the previous high score for a whole on of PG. So this other one was like an invitational, So sixteen was the previous hot. Sounded like he had a little too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same thing though, He's like, fuck this, I'm gonna make this shot like I give a shit.
Speaker 3: I'm John Daily. Fuck it, I'm finished. Don't they cap it at ten? Though normally uh no, maybe not on the tour. If you go, if you golf went through slag a snowman, I'll take. I'll take.
Speaker 2: Cheating scandal nearly sinks World Stone Skimming Championship.
Speaker 3: Son of a Bitch.
Speaker 2: Organizers of the World Stone Skimming Championships in Scotland said a cheating scandal led to the disqualification of several competitors.
Speaker 3: Damn it.
Speaker 2: The World Stone Skimming Championship, an annual celebration of the sport, also known as stone skipping, is held every September on the Western Scotland isle of Eastdale.
Speaker 3: Eastdale.
Speaker 2: The rules of the competition require the stones thrown by a competitors to skim across the surface of the water to be naturally occurring slate from the island, but several competitors in this year's event were found to be wielding rocks that appear to have been shaped and smoothed by a machine.
Speaker 3: Cheat in that?
Speaker 1: Like, what is your get a grinder?
Speaker 3: Like a fladder?
Speaker 2: I bet that's not like a that's not like a one of those sports. It's like you gotta like like I don't know. I just thought like nobody would cheat during that.
Speaker 3: One everywhere always, so if you cheat, ain't trying fair? All right? All right, here we go. How do I tell a woman her gym leggings are transparent? You do? You don't? Easily?
Speaker 2: You just man, let's just put yourself in this scenario. Right, You got yourself on, You're on your You're on your treadmill.
Speaker 3: I want you to do it with me. Now, you're on your treadmill, all right? In this Figua center, three rows of treadmills and ellipticals.
Speaker 2: One woman usually selects the front row, so you're in that second row, all right, makes sense. Like many in the gym, she wears tight leggings, which is fine. However, hers are stretched so thin across her buttocks that the fabric seems transparent. Although this is unsightly, it's not a huge deal to me, and I simply don't look her way.
Speaker 3: What would you do? Because it is this motivate you for it looks like it looks like you started pumping a little harder. That would be hardcore, and she would because there's mirrors everywhere. She would see him there at her ass. Yeah. Do you think that she would work harder or less? Should be done?
Speaker 1: Creep? She'd because a lot of women don't like to go to the work out.
Speaker 2: With Also in the where has Kevin been? I don't know where he's been, but I also know what he's been up to.
Speaker 3: That son of a bitch talk about living the dream.
Speaker 2: In a scene straight out of a cartoon, Kevin broke into an ice cream shop and went on the sweetest binge of his life.
Speaker 3: Security cameras captured the hilarious moment.
Speaker 2: The hungry Kevin pushed his way inside the store after hours, tearing into tubs of ice cream and looking up every flavor. Dude, he's like the Boo Bear of fucking ice cream. I bet he's wearing a shirt and no pants. After but after that sugar cre that a rush came with their price. The Kevin eventually ate so much that it passed out right there on the shop floor, surrounded by empty containers. Wildlife officials later arrived, carefully remove the sleepy intruder and safely relocated it back into the wild.
Speaker 3: Good for them. How do you get back into the while if you had that much ice cream? Like you gotta have like a sweet tooth? Now your heard your heart? You heard me? And that's it. It news and me helping out people with their sex lives.
Speaker 2: And you should scream, yes, scream, I guess eighteen to thirty calories per moment.
Speaker 3: You're gonna do that next time? Jesus, shut the fuck up. I'm not even moaning should enjoy that? You don't enjoy that? I don't. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 5: What what?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Um? When do our picks? Or do you want to do a name game?
Speaker 3: The picks? All right?
Speaker 1: I figure, so good.
Speaker 3: Something up to the.
Speaker 1: Some music for us, all right, So we're gonna do our picks and let's see if it does. So this tests so far, so good, sounds five. It's not cut out, so we'll go back to the music. So yeah, and then Scott we can do his thing again. Glad, everyody can listen to the fun part for.
Speaker 3: This all right.
Speaker 4: This portion of the show is brought to you by Better Edge. Log in today, create a new account and get twenty bucks on us when you put in the code BBS, get twenty dollars on us.
Speaker 3: Use the app, go online and makes some grease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get some grease, make some grease, get some grease. I'll say, win some grease, go to grease, shall on whatever you want to do. All right, So let's do the first one for our beerboy sports pick'ems. Of course, my phone is over there, so I can't show you what the what our picks are, but I let you know I'm dead last in our picks. I think you can pull up in the in the our chat, see if you can pull up what Dustin said. But the first one and it's out of the gates. This is gonna be our dog of the Week. It's the Civil War a trophy Oregon versus Oregon State, the Oregon State Beavers h A plus thirty seven can see Oregon Ducks. Who is obviously a favorite this one at thirty seven. It's a very interesting on this one for a Dog of the week. What do you guys feel?
Speaker 3: M So, Bruce, do you know what I mean? Yeah, Dustin has Oregon State to cover, so he's going with the Beavs.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll say probably my picking this one again. It's the it's the over under in this one. Now that's all Oh shit, run button. Yeah, we're going back to computers next week. Uh, the over And like I said, is the spread is thirty seven, so thirty seven and a half. What would call it? Do I think the Beaver's gonna do? They Gonnas go more than thirty seven?
Speaker 3: It would basically be forty two to seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm gonna go under. I think he'll be under. I'm gonna go with the uh, the Beavers in this one too.
Speaker 3: Well wait, you're you're you're taking Oregon. He's taking Oregon State.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was like, no, what Scott, what do you think?
Speaker 3: What do you like?
Speaker 4: I watched the Ducks thoroughly dismantled Oklahoma State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going with the Ducks.
Speaker 1: Ducks all right time. Okay, Bruce is going with him as well. Those are not bad picks at all.
Speaker 3: Guys. You know, if you had a windows, you could have two pins.
Speaker 1: You know what, if I had a monitor up here, I would do exactly do that, all right. Next one, it's gonna be the Auburn Tigers taking on the Oklahoma Sooners. The students are eleven in the nation. The Auburn Tigers are twenty two. Auburn has been. Auburn are three and oh and the Sooners are three and oh as well. Dude, the Tigers have been kind of up and down, but the Sooners are still Boomer Sooners, right, Scott.
Speaker 3: You love them.
Speaker 2: Dustin has Oklahoma where the wind goes, and I also am taking Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: I pick from a boyd No, you like that? This one hurts. I don't like it. I'm going with the Sooners, all right.
Speaker 1: Speaking to my good ear, I'm gonna go with the Stoners as well too. It just I just the Sooners have way too much firepower and they're gonna beat the hell out of the Tigers.
Speaker 3: Fine, fuck it, I'll switch to Auburn. I'll be different. You always got to be the difference. Well, I don't.
Speaker 2: We can't be such derogatory terms that Matt called us in the break.
Speaker 3: We can't say what you called us. Good, I don't ever say anything.
Speaker 1: Here's another top game of the week, Michigan or Wolverines versus the that's gonna says Michigan Wolverines versus the Nebraska corn Huskers. Warriors are a two and a half point favorite. Warriors Wolverines. Wow, Wolverines, that's gonna show title. Wolverines are favored by two and a half points of Huskers. There are also three There are three and oh compared to Michigan.
Speaker 3: To surprise, Nebraska's not rain me too well?
Speaker 1: Rodeo rodeo or what the name.
Speaker 3: Is Dominic Ryola's kid?
Speaker 2: You know it's Dylan in Riola basically Patrick Mahomes two point zero.
Speaker 3: Well, I want to be trying, TIMU got it?
Speaker 1: Anyways, Michigan corn Huskers two and a half for the Wolverines.
Speaker 3: What do you guys feel? Dustin will take Michigan?
Speaker 1: Okay, go big Blue? All right, I'm.
Speaker 2: Taking Michigan as well that quarterback that got pretty damn good freshman.
Speaker 1: Eh, eh, fuck it, I'll go to Nebraska. Just be different in this one.
Speaker 3: You are a big fan of a corner Husker though. How'd you know you've been You've been talking about it for at least four years. I've known you.
Speaker 1: Okay, next one's gonna be the Eagles. In Rams, we're under the NFL portion of our picks, so the Rams are gonna take on the Eagles. They're gonna havel point favorite to the Eagles. Now, granted, just Jalen Hurst has yet to throw a touchdown pass this year. Does that concern you in this No? Okay?
Speaker 4: Oh, I was like, what the hell, I'm gonna go back to scrubs and go Eagle. Okay, who's Dustin got? Dustin's got Philly Philly?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, what do you think, Bruce?
Speaker 3: What was that.
Speaker 1: Philly Philly?
Speaker 3: Okay? There you go?
Speaker 1: Okay, brew a wow and is recorded? Damn. I'm gonna go with the Rams on this one. I just be different, and I to feel like Matthew Stafford doesn't really have the same weapons like he did last year, but still pretty good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he's got Davante Kyne Williams, who.
Speaker 1: Cronin the Michigan Blake Chrome. Yep, that guy next one. Now, this is kind of a chakracy. Who they're right now? But shocker, the Kansas City Chiefs and the New York Giants Chiefs are favored by five and a half points.
Speaker 3: This is in New York or the Metal Lands. Dude, the Giants should not have lost that game last week. Dude, that kick.
Speaker 1: Later?
Speaker 3: Do they room despair? Dude? That was good from seventy that they ran the ball before that, I was like, what are they doing? They were centering it?
Speaker 2: But I mean the Giants played a good game. Having said that, I am going to start off with I'm gonna take Kansas City.
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think they're gonna lose four in a row. I think, uh, this, mister Unlimited is gonna find I think Kansas City is gonna win this one.
Speaker 4: And afterwards you're gonna see Jackson Dart starting to get some serious conversation for the football Giants.
Speaker 2: You know, why don't the the Vikes make a little trade for Jamis Winston, you know, but also dustin Kansas City?
Speaker 1: Damn it, I do not want to go with all you guys on this one.
Speaker 3: Earlier. Yeah, you should start your and that ship because you play off that too.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 3: No, I only did the one because that one was kind of up in the air. All right.
Speaker 1: Here is our Monday night game or Sunday night game. Isn't wow?
Speaker 3: I say that it's a dude.
Speaker 1: Minnesota Vikings play against the Cincinnati Bangles Bungles. Minnesota Vikings are faved by three and a half points.
Speaker 3: At home.
Speaker 1: Vikings are one and one and the Bungles are two and Oh the Bungles walk.
Speaker 3: Like Dustin says fuck it Minnesota. No In, whence I trust? I say fucking Minnesota again?
Speaker 2: The second coming of Randall Cunningham case Ketum Carson.
Speaker 3: See all right, did you say Wings school school? Hell? Yeah, all right, that should tell you who I'm picking.
Speaker 1: I think so too. Think we got it?
Speaker 3: Uh I gets the backup Jake Browning.
Speaker 1: I'm going the Bungles in this one. I just don't think that they're gonna have it. Defense has been all beat the fuck out of uh No defense. The Bengals defense has been beat up pretty well.
Speaker 3: Sorr.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm going with him.
Speaker 3: That's fine. So their Defense is gonna beat the ship, so you're going to pick them to win. Thank you, Scott. I didn't want to say it.
Speaker 1: I'm busy doing other things, trying to do everything else.
Speaker 3: He's contradicting himself. What he could have called us that derogatory term like he did? I did. I said, no, such a terrible Okay, you shouldn't say that to another human being. What you said to us earlier? Okay, terrible, just terrible.
Speaker 1: Thanks Charles, thank You're welcome. Anyways. Uh So, yeah, that's our picks good list this week. I'm pretty sure did someone pull up our rankings? Are?
Speaker 3: I didn't find them?
Speaker 1: Okay, it would have been in a text.
Speaker 3: This one's old because it on our website itself. It has us at five and two, so I have I have them.
Speaker 1: Scott's five and two, Bruces five and two, Dustin's five and two, and I'm three and five.
Speaker 2: That's only seven games, though, So I think that's not updated with last week because.
Speaker 3: No, I just I did.
Speaker 1: I already did the update for it.
Speaker 3: No you didn't. I'm pretty sure that updated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is seven and six. Scott and Dustin are six and seven. In Matt's bringing up there at five and eight.
Speaker 1: All right, you found it. Good job, damn it?
Speaker 3: No, I updated like, no, I know I've lost more than two. I mean I would love to have that still be my statut just two losses, but that is it.
Speaker 4: And when Matt does that, that's how we start missing games in our Yeah.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm happy that you guys did it. I haven't made I just haven't saved it. Anyways, do you want it?
Speaker 3: It's like it's fifty two minutes.
Speaker 1: No, I'm good, we can I'm a safe for next week. Yeah, that's true. All right, so let's find the button bar and let's work. I guess got here. Yeah, we're total going about to computers. This is like two much shit happening all at once.
Speaker 4: Two beverages didn't help you either.
Speaker 1: That's true. I'll take that one. What have we learned today?
Speaker 2: Well, I learned that stalling is a lot harder than it seems when somebody's yelling at you.
Speaker 3: So there, let's fill the dead air. Yeah, yeah, do better, swan Matt can't handle two. Uncle Arnie does not. Uncle Arnie's Oh yeah, those sorry, I was thinking, don't you dare talk about my uncle?
Speaker 7: That way.
Speaker 3: That man is a saint.
Speaker 2: Man, Dorothy Man two is a saint already, and Dorothy Mantu.
Speaker 1: All right, Scott, would you learn you just said it?
Speaker 3: Got it cool? Bruce, pull your head out of your as good God, I was listening. Bye, dude, it's your turn. Okay.
Speaker 1: What I learned is that I'm very dumb and I do not listen. The whole fucking town no you don't say is being brought to by Thank You.
Speaker 3: Seventh to Avenue Pizza, where pizza became trendy.
Speaker 4: The beautiful knobbing kettle down in Lake Alice, Minnesota. Check them out. Get some of the best prime river around.
Speaker 1: Also being brought to you by Home Choice here but Midjie go in. And if you need a new appliance this new ending like we want furniture stuff like that, TVs going do Home Choice sang get hond Doles and else we you said promo code Beerbelly Sports.
Speaker 2: Else you brought to you by Sodastick. Go to sodastick dot com. Put it in one word, beer Belly. Get fifteen percent off on us on all their Minnesota inspired gear.
Speaker 4: Also thank you to paulin Communications, probably probably in the beer Belly Sports Radio Network with the gig.
Speaker 1: Is O also being brought to you by Paul Blaying Communication. No sorry, Herman Grious reading yours, Irman and Gervitier. But Manji, it's a soup season. And they even said it's soup season. They have an app as well too, good points when you use the app. Hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Get a pickle. Yep, diep that extra, Get a pickle, Get a pickle. All right, This is why we are the semi pro of sports talk.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you the writers producing outside of juniors and those all of us. The words are right green, get you stick on the ace. Gey bye