Speaker 1: Joining me now is Tony Arderburn of wise Wolf Gold and he has set up David Knight dot Gold. So if you'd like to start accumulating gold and silver, that's the way you can do it. He has wolf Pack, which is a subscription service and he'll send you gold or silver monthly. So thank you for joining us, Tony.
Speaker 2: Great to be back. I was good to see you.
Speaker 1: Good to see you too, and it is always a pleasure to have you on and I like to get to start. As you were talking in the break, your opinion on what's going on with the Fed. Of course, we saw Trump and the administration talking about, oh, I think we're going to fire Powell, and then of course he walked back. I don't know. And as we talked about last week, is he even capable of doing that? We saw him of course float this idea report to the DOJ you've done some stuff we don't like, which seems to be the only way he'd get him out there is charging him with a crime.
Speaker 3: Well, I think we would find out who works for who at some level if this was a push to the limit.
Speaker 2: I think it's more likely that you know, Powell is getting.
Speaker 3: Pressure to step down when its term expires. He may leave beforehand, but it's really a question of an open question about policy because with Powell, I mean still I mean we're still you know, talking about fiat currency here, but you know, a currency backed by nothing that it's been increased. The money suppli has been increased by trillions upon trillions upon trillions, and the devaluation is almost complete. I mean, if you look from nineteen thirteen to now, it's about ninety nine percent of all purchasing power has been a race from the dollar. But at least Powell, you know, they see this strong dollar theory, you know, and they want to hold on as long as they can to a dollar that the world saves. I mean, if you look at interest rates, if you raise interest rates, it and it encourages countries and large holders of dollars to say, well, you know it's four or five percent, I'll put it over here and i'll store it. It'll make you know, short term, it'll make X amount for me and just parking it. And so they'll be those dollars won't go back into circulation and they won't bring down the purchasing power. So that's how the game works in a microcosm, Well, what happens when you lower rates? You know, you see like the short term boons and the stock market goes crazy. There's a lot of liquidity, there's a lot of lending going on, and things are being built for good or ill. Some things it probably shouldn't. That's why we feel currency works. So Powell has been raising rates faster than any Fed chair in history, and that's because of the president and money expansion that's never happened before at this level. Like we talk about metrics like eighty percent of all the dollars ever created right in the last five years. It's probably worse than that. I've been and saying that for three years. So it's probably worse in some ways than just that. But that's a that's something to soak in and that's shocking. So I think, how when you raise rates, you contract the money supply, and again there's a lot of dollars that get forwarded that way. So there's a strong it's a theory of a strong dollar, which you know, if it's not backed by anything, how is it strong. But that's just the way it works. Trump's philosophy, as we've seen. I don't know if where you can label it a philosophy. It's more like.
Speaker 4: An operation, whereas we're going to have we're gonna have these tariff threats, and we're going to put one hundred percent tariffs on countries that won't use the dollar if they're bricks nation, or if they create a competing currency or whatever.
Speaker 2: And it doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 5: But we have the tariff threat, which created a whole host of black swan issues and things that ripple across the markets with imports and exports and other things like that. But he wants low interest rates traves.
Speaker 3: He wants he wants to get those rates down as low as possible, maybe to zero, like a Bank of Japan situation, where we're just just there's the money, printer goes burn.
Speaker 2: That's what he wants.
Speaker 3: And you know, if you if you zoom out, I mean this is probably a philosophical, you know, theoretical debate.
Speaker 2: But can you make the money go? Yeah, if you're thinking about it.
Speaker 3: Theoretically, we know that the technocracy wants a central bank digital currency. And I'm kind of skipping over traditional finance to talk about ethereal conspiracy, which is probably smarter because that's where we are.
Speaker 2: It's the timeline of the run.
Speaker 3: We know that the stable coins are as I've always said, the dollar is.
Speaker 2: Not going to zero, it's going to digital.
Speaker 3: So it looks to me like the current economic order that we grew up with everything since brett On Woods and the Nixon Shock of seventy one. In this Fiat experience, it looks like they're just going to go and do a controlled demolition in some way, like that's the that's the plan, and like just run up because we're already at you know, run. The debt is almost one hundred and thirty percent like that to GDP, so gross domestic product. I mean, this hasn't happened since World War Two, and so this is unsustainable. Most economists agree on that. It's about one hundred and thirty percent. We're reaching that, and that's a tipping point. So there has to be something has to happen. As a matter of fact, it's really I've been using AI not as a crutch, but actually just versing with it and asking you questions about this particular thing. And I'm like, how does if all fiat currencies go to zero throughout history and the dollar is no different, how does the dollar remain and retain any sort of purchasing power in you know, losing the world's currency and dedollarization. I put all these factors in and the AI actually said my question was very astute. It was like it was a very interesting question, and it tells it started listing all the ways that it would retain a value after you know, so much money printing and inflation, and since all currencies go to zero, and it's its conclusion was going through stable coins, going into state and then being backed by something else like it had to in every conclusion through the AI was that it had to be a reset. Yeah, there had to be a reset of the monetary system. So there's no there's no way that, like you, because of the sheer amount of dollars that have been created and the fact that the world is moving away from this city system in de dollarizing, with the said of the United States together has no choice have to come up with a different way to back the dollar.
Speaker 2: It just can't be.
Speaker 3: Done anymore through sheer money velocity. So I think that the stable coin issue is very interesting to watch. We just had the Genius Act. It's being passed and I believe, you know, through things like a tether and other things that you know, we have the stabilization of the dollar through digital and blockchain, and there's a merger there that I believe it's very interesting. It's going to have to happen in order for the dollar to be to stop losing such massive market share, and if the world wants access, it's going to have to go through stable coin.
Speaker 2: It's a really interesting thing.
Speaker 1: One thing that I've all I've been curious about since they started floating stable coins. They say, well, it's stable because it's tied to an asset like the US dollar, And I'm just like, the US dollar isn't tied to anything, though, how can how does removing it one level suddenly make it stabilized? It just seems as though they're saying it is this way, and you know it's this way because we say so, and I'm so curious as to how they get to that logic. Yeah, the stable coin is stable because it's tied to the US dollar, which is completely unstable in fiat, and it just doesn't make any sense to me. And I think I think.
Speaker 2: You an improved dollar.
Speaker 3: It's likely you've ever seen those the pr rollouts for somebody that had a you know, they're trying to redo their image.
Speaker 2: But it's the new, new and improved.
Speaker 3: That's that's what this it's and and of course it's not it's not just it's not improved. It's digitized, it's tokenized, its block chain, and it's it's a in Remember how Zignu Brazinski would talk about an in run around sovereignty. You know, with the technocracy, this is an inrun around the same thing oversight, because you're having this public private partnership where you know, you get you get CBDC, just in a different form. And that's what I think we're watching with the stable coins. There's a lot of open questions there and I think we're still still seeing what the.
Speaker 2: End result is going to be.
Speaker 3: But that seems to me the only way that they continue to prop up the dollars through the stable coin system, and they're.
Speaker 2: Going to have to figure out what they're going to back it by.
Speaker 3: Even that even the AI running simulations was showing me that a gold back stable coin at a pitcoin based dollar, it has to be based on energy in some way, because we lost And if you notice too, Travis, what's interesting that these financial networks they don't even get into, which is epical events like losing the petro dollar last year.
Speaker 2: Talking to your dad, I was like, fifty years we just lost it.
Speaker 3: And there wasn't anything like, oh, let's let's do it this way, or here's here's something we can trade for. We just let it lapse. And I thought, well, that's interesting. It's because they're resetting it. They're resetting the table. They're going to go away from the energy based petro dollar to and of course we had you can argue that gold was energy as well. Going from gold to possibly bitcoin something like that, they're going to use it. It has to have be backed by something, and there's a lot of open questions on what that's going to be. But the current dollar form, you know, there's the philosophy between you know, your original question, between POWL and whatever the trump represents. It's like the the acceleration, like pressing the gas, like this's just go ahead and get this thing on the road, and there'll be golden parachutes and there will be you know, a semblance of everything's okay for a little while, but that will again, it will end in debt. It will end in bankruptcies. It will end in over leverage, it will end in you know, the A lot of times when there's just massive liquidity, the wrong things get tension. That's what happens in a fiart world, and things that shouldn't exist will exist, and those things will again the will come to an end because.
Speaker 2: Of just physics. It just happens.
Speaker 3: So it'll be interesting to see who who wins this battle. I think we know what's going to happen. I think the money printer is going to go burway. I think they're going to do that, regardless if it's the Trump administration or if it's we're going to do it, and whoever power represents or what faction of that. That dollar system is old world, it's old Breton Woods, it's old, and they're gonna I think the technocracy, who are battling and buying for control, wants to go ahead and again press the accelerator and let's let's get this thing to the next level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know that for a fact. Even if we take these yo about the words that they're trying to do something positive for the American people, for people in general, that they are largely insulated from the consequences by the sheer amount of wealth they possess. Like even if the dollar goes to zero, they're so diversified into other options that it's not really going to affect them. They'll still be massively wealthy, so they don't have to really be concerned with, well, if something goes wrong and we collapse the markets, you know that's going to suck for some people, not for us. So even if we take them at the word of saying we're trying to do the right thing, it's when you don't have any stakes in anything, it makes it very easy not to care where you As you said, they can just slam their foot on the accelerator and say we're going to take it to the next level. Whatever the consequences are, it's fine since they're not going to affect me. But realistically we know that's not even the case. They're not concerned with doing the right thing or helping the people of America or other countries where they're going to implement this. This is about removing, you know, stratifying wealth even further consolidating it more into their own hands. And of course with things like stable coin and cbdc's when it goes fully digital. As we've talked about, that means they're fully able to just shut you off at the source, say nope, you don't get to play in our economy anymore. You said something naughty online. And we see this here, got this article from zero Edge as Western Union joined stable coin, Race and I's crypto partnerships. That's what the CEO is saying. So these things are being adopted, they're going to come into use. You don't have players like Western Union or really you know, any of company like this or even other companies. We had someone say in chat the other day that I believe it was a grocery store chain was implementing, you know, the ability to take stable coins and things like that. These companies aren't going to get on the band wagon unless they're sure it's coming down the pipeline. They're not going to start investing in infrastructure unless they believe it's really happening. So that's a bell weather this this sort of thing. It's not just a oh, this could happen. Is that this is happening. The stable coin is coming one way or the other. And Trump is at the forefront of this, the Genius Act. You know, he talked all about, and you're like, no, we're not going to have CBDC. We're gonna block it by executive order, and then he goes and signs this, which completely overwrites what he said. And it's just this is a tremendous blow to you know, your own personal ability to gather wealth and potentially prepare for future generations. Like you want to be able to pass something down to your children, but this will make that completely and utterly impossible, especially if they implement a system like in China where you know, money has an expiration date. You don't get to keep it if you don't spend it. You know, eventually they just come in and say, no, that's expired. You didn't put it into the economy, and therefore it's not valid anymore. That is a complete and utter attack on your ability to store wealth, to be able to save and prepare. And the Genius Act is just it's a you know, we've talked about this for so many years and for you know, you and my dad have been talking about the CBDCs and how they were on the horizon, and it seemed like they were just kind of holding position for a while. They were sitting there they talked about wanting it, but now this is, you know, full speed ahead, and it's truly incredible to see how quickly they are moving forward at this point, and it seems likely.
Speaker 2: I think this is the stark difference. You're right, the language has changed.
Speaker 3: The outcome will be the same, and it may be worse if it's run this way because of the I mean, even though the Federal Reserve is not federal and it's not a reserve, it's centralized in a way that has some semblance of oversight. I mean, I know it's still the Federal Reserve, it's the creature from Jackal Island. But you're talking about even moving further babatized into these stable coins, and there could it could be great in one end where you have, like you just mentioned, you think about all those retailers out there that don't have to pay credit card fees. If you can go direct with your stable coin, if you can just hit you know, if you can especially through the Internet, if you can just blockchain to blockchain, those are theo's gonna shrink those credit card fees. People don't realize how much retailers the scam of credit card fees is it's generational. I mean they've made they're skimming off of everybody's energy and everybody's creativity and everybody's risk for nothing. I mean they're just transactionally making It's basically what I make on gold and silver without ever having any investment anywhere. And that's everybody's transaction. That's that's evil genius, really evil genius. Whoever came up with that that that's even sustainable. But that's what they do. But stable coins, so in theory solve that. And then the same thing with you know, bitcoin and other things. They cryptocurrencies do better to solve that at least the giant fees that you're paying the credit card.
Speaker 2: Companies, so that on that and that's good.
Speaker 3: But there's all there's there's the technocracy and how they implement it and the lack of even the semblance of oversight when it comes to that. You're absolutely right, that's the darkness. That is the risk. And we know how these people think. We know what you know as far as centralization and control. You know, if I had long wondered what took Larry Fink Blackrock, why he pivoted and said he went from bitcoin is a is a measurement of money laundering, its metric of money laundering. And he went from that to Bitcoin's going to go to seven hundred thousand, and we're totally backing it, and here's our ETF. And I thought that's a weird pivot. Well, if you look at the stable coin world and how it would work, coin plays a major role, and it plays a major role in backing the value of these things. And because of bitcoin's limited supply, so and that's kind of a neutral thing that's either good nor bad. It just means it backs that it backs that play in the sense that you could get in and out and you could back it by having this limited supply of things for a store of value, kind of like digital gold. So it's something it's really interesting to watch as we see the world dedollarizing. That trink continues. I saw a story today, Travis that precious metals sales from Russia to China are up eighty percent this year. So, like, China's just importing more and more, even though it's the largest gold producer in the world, it's importing from its it's ordering from Russia, who's got massive natural resources gold and silver, and the rest silver put is on Russia's strategic reserve asset list. We're nearing like fourteen year eyes on silver. So there's a lot of interesting stuff happening right now with commodities being at central Bank buying a sovereign wealth fund, buying of gold, and things happening with bitcoin as well. So the it's all converging together in the same time that we're going to have the argument about Powell and Trump and what's best.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, the dollarization is still happening. The surprise the dark horse here maybe the stable coins.
Speaker 3: And I've always said the dollars not going to zero, it's going to digital, and it's going to digitizing right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's happening live before our eyes. It's again, it's crazy for me to see because this is something I've kind of grown up with. Yeah, not necessarily grown up, but it's been something that's been happening on the periphery. And you'll in governmental scale things really take so long to manifest that you kind of forget they were ever happening in the first place, and it just kind of shows up one day. But this is something that went from yeah, it's happening to. It's here and it's going to happen, and it's truly incredible to see the speed with which this is developing. We've got some comments here. Dustin d Helm can't wait for Tony to open the new Dennison location. I want to be the first person to buy a silver round through a drive through window.
Speaker 2: Let me probably in the next thirty days or so. We're working on it.
Speaker 3: But Wise Wolf leased an old branch bank in Dennison on Main Street and it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: It's it's not very large, but the tube still works.
Speaker 3: The drive through window is still there, like you got the tray where you open it up and people can go through. So we'll have all that. So I'll be the only drive through gold, silver and bitcoin. I'm just gonna I'm just it's the Wise We're gonna call it the bank. You're going by the bank, you can come see us. That's where you need to bank anywhere.
Speaker 1: That's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bank on yourself.
Speaker 1: Bank on yourself and go get some golden solar from Tony and Dennison, or if you aren't local, you can go to Davidnight dot Gold and do it there. Defy tyrants seventeen seventy six. As America thrives on debt and usury. It's a wicked system. Yeah, it's It's funny. My dad has talked about how, you know, when he was young, you know, credit card the amount of interest they would charge you. You know, it's much much smaller. And now that we've reached a point where you can get thirty percent interest on credit cards, you can have these exorbitant rates that you're never able to pay off. It's something that you would hear the mafia doing. You know, you get in debt with them and they put an interest rate on there that makes it impossible, and so you are their man for the rest of your life or else they're gonna come up and they're gonna break your legs. None that credit card companies won't break your legs, but they're they'll ruin your credit score, which is what again, as he points out, the American economy runs on. If you don't have a decent credit score, you can't really buy anything of substance. You're not gonna be able to get a house or a car unless you can flat out pay cash for them, in which case you know you're probably doing so well, yeah, if you can afford to do that, you know, you don't have to worry about anything else. Really, like, if you've got that kind of liquid cash, not much as a problem for you as a general rule. But for the average American, these systems are incredibly predatory. You're forced to get a credit card, and they know how easy it is to get people to overspend with them, to spend beyond your means. And so many Americans are just in massive amounts of debt, just debt that see that's very unlikely they'll ever pay off, and they'll always be behind this just continual eight ball. It is a truly predatory system. It is based on the fact they know you'll overspend with it. You're not gonna truly keep track of it. You're gonna open more and more lines of credit. It's the American system is broken in so many different ways. Nights of the Storm says, people are talking about the Genius Act, but not about the prior Clarity Act. The Clarity Act is how you know. The Genius Act is about CBDC. The Clarity Act was rushed through just before the Genius and sets up the authority. Genius is the framework together they indicate an oncoming CBDC. Also, the US is working on retail CBDC over wholesale. That's huge retails what you and I use, while wholesale is bank to bank transactions. Look up Project Hamilton. That's the retail CBDC we are working on right now. I've actually got an article here from Scott Bessent. Well, it's about Scott Bessant says, we will center financial regulation on Main Street, not Wall Street. They know that. You know, Wall Street and the government are kind of hand in hand. Anyway, they're going to go along with you know, whatever happens. There are two p's in the same pod. They're going to come after Main Street. They're going to target you and me. They're going to, as I said, put these stable coins the ability to use them in at the grocery store. So that, as I said, when the infrastructure starts getting built, that's when you know it's serious. Companies don't buy into something unless they know it's coming. And it is incredibly anytime the government says we're.
Speaker 2: Going to fox everybody all these stable coins.
Speaker 3: By the way, Travis, it makes the big corporations.
Speaker 1: Oh no, go on, please.
Speaker 3: I was just saying that it makes all these companies lenders, it makes them banks like it bypasses traditional, but it makes everything a lending.
Speaker 2: You're just talking about how.
Speaker 3: Even like Walmart or any of these big retailers, they issue their own coin, their own stable coin back you know, of the off the backbone and whatever coin that could be tether, could be anything, and they create this new system where they can lend you out, you can get into debt with anyone, and then think about that, like how that would be. So I mean, in some ways it's good to be decentralized, but then you're just talking about every avenue to expand personal debt. It is, it is, uh, it is interesting and that you know, I think I noticed there's a change in the economy right now, just off my business and watching, you know, talking to people and knowing what's going on things of the wolf time where the prices of precious metals are going up and up and up, and the people buying from me is decreasing because the big people are buying. I just that's that's what I want to communicate and telegraph everybody, is that institutions are buying all these metals and the average person is like if they can't afford a certain amount, they're not. They're just you can't make these big moves they were and if you already have them, you have them.
Speaker 2: So that's that's a metric. I think of the economic situation. It's really interesting, and they're definitely they're definitely telegraphing you something, and they're saying something about, you know, the purchases from these big, big players, and then what's happening to every day folks. It's hard.
Speaker 3: The economy is hard for people. I don't care what spectrum you're on right now, it's tough. The prices are increasing and the uncertainty of liquidity.
Speaker 2: I totally get that.
Speaker 3: And that's that's what we built Wolf Packed for, is the affordability of getting out of FIAT and actually getting real value for it without having to do very much and you know, not having to pay attention to it.
Speaker 2: Just set it and forget it. And we have that set up for people.
Speaker 3: And I think that's going to be more important than ever as the dollar continues to be reset and it's going to continue to lose some purchasing power along the way and to this stable coin reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have a good comment here from whack jaw. He says, I have no idea of the difference between what a stable coin is and CBDC is from what I understand. You know, central bank digital currency would be the primary issue from the central bank, like the FED would say, this is the new standard of currency for the United States, you know, whatever they choose to call it, whereas a stable coin is something that you know, different companies can mint their own version of it, and you know this is based off whatever assets we hold here or there, or that's my understanding of it. I could be wrong, Tony. Would you be able to give a more in depth explanation.
Speaker 3: No, I think your synopsis is correct. I mean the central bank digital currency, like we were saying earlier. You know, even though it's not a lot of oversight and it is a private banking consortium, a CBDC is at least right there, it's centralized. It's you know, you're going to see a Jerome Pal or whatever. But a stable coin system is the central well, we centralized in a way, but public private partnerships, right, this is the technocracy, this is the this is the way that the system would work on that. Because that's the difference between you know, like a Kamala Harris won and the Trump woant. He's still getting centralized blockchain technology. Matter of fact, when Trump came in and one of the first things he did he signed the anti dunk, the Executive Order against central bank digital currency, and then in his next breath he says, now we're going to do these stable coins, and the stable coins are going to be great. You see, it's that they're going to use that. This is the directions going. And still I'm still figuring it out. I'm you know, this is always a student, never a master of any of this stuff, because you use too many moving parts and you have somebody that claims, you know, they're they're delusional.
Speaker 2: There's too many things to try to understand.
Speaker 3: But I do the more than I sit in this and meditate on it and think about it. That would be the way to go. And you use the stable coins as far as the controller. They want to get control of that in real time expansion and contraction and the money supply of that blockchain system. So the difference between a CBDC and a stable coin, whatever you want to call it, it won't be a CBDC, it'll be something else. Is that the CBDC would.
Speaker 2: Have more overside. That's it. I mean, that's it.
Speaker 3: And and that's limited oversight, but they would still have some oversight. And and I think the stable point are more seductive because it says, oh, well, this is just the financial markets. This isn't you know, Yeah, this isn't just the FED thing, this isn't the FED coin.
Speaker 2: This is something different. This is my dollar, you know.
Speaker 3: And they it's I think that's psychologically going to be more palpable. And then we'll see, you know that I have all these questions about what we did with the petro doll and everything else, and it looks like we're just we've just been setting the stage for stable coin. Remember Scott Best and he's got ties to to tether and other things. Guys back in the previous we're working on all this stuff. They've been working on stable coins for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And again, government loves deniability anytime they can kind of shift blame into other areas, whether it's one avenue of government shifting it onto a different bureaucracy, or whether it's government saying it's not us, it's these big corporations. You don't have to worry about that. Look, it's not a CBDC, it's Walmart's stable coin, or it's you know whatever in certain Amazon stable coin. We all know how these corporations play so nicely with the government and basically do whatever they want at a whim. They're all in bed together, so it's effectively the same thing. And of course it's still digital and can be turned off instantaneously if the government comes in and says, hey, this individual over here that's holding a massive amount of your stable coin. We don't like them, we don't like what they're posting, we don't like what they're saying. We don't like what they're doing. Turn off their account, sees that, drop it to zero, remove it. They're gonna do it. They're not going to say, oh, I don't think so, mister government. I don't think I'm going to do that. That sounds like it's a violation of this and an infringement of that. They're just going to go, sir, yes, sir, and your stable coin will vanish. It'll be redistributed or put into a government holding account somewhere, because that's how these people operate.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: We've got some more comments and I know we're a little bit over time, but I like to get through them if you're okay with staying for just a bit longer. Jerry al Otalo says, you got a problem with stable coin, You got something against stability. Yeah, that's how they are. It's stable, it's good, it's.
Speaker 2: Great right there, and there's a tether and it's tethered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like the patriot age. What are you anti patriotic?
Speaker 2: It's a big beautiful bill, Dustin d. Hell, Why don't you like big beautiful things?
Speaker 1: Exactly? They always pull that, they call it something that it isn't the exact inverse of it. Dustin D. Helms as CBDC by the end of the year. Can you ask Tony how far out he thinks we are from CBDCs. So he thinks it's by the end of the year and wants your opinion on if you think it'll happen by then.
Speaker 3: I think it's more like a couple three years of implementation. I mean, these things move slowly, and it has to because you're thinking that that's behemoth. It has to get redirected. So I think it's just a I think there's a series of events where you'll have a quickening and then it'll be a little bit of a little bit of cooling off, and then they'll have another portion.
Speaker 2: We'll see that the systems will.
Speaker 3: Start to absorb this new technology, especially after the Genius Act. I think this is going to be a moment where we just start seeing a lot of things open up.
Speaker 2: The end of the year is probably a little soon, but who knows. Who knows anymore.
Speaker 3: They definitely they surprised me with their whatever timeline they're on or whatever simulation they're running. I was surprised when we lost the petro dollar and did nothing about it, So now I'm starting to see why we did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the one thing I always have to consider is they do need to have physical, tangible infrastructure in place for any of these plans. So that's always something to look at when assessing timelines. How quickly can they get the infrastructure in place to utilize these things and then get people to adopt them. So that's going to be like getting Grandma onto stable coin is going to take a little bit of doing, So you got to consider the real world applications. So look at nineteen eighty all credit card companies are loan sharking people. Yeah, every single one of them is charging interest rates. That again would have made the mafia blush. Back in the day. They would have been like, we can do that out of people. That's crazy, that's evil, How could we That's that's unconscionable.
Speaker 3: Don't fragm rations will always make the mob. Yeah, because you look at what happened to Las Vegas. It used to being run by the mob. You probably was talking to my friend Sam Tripoli yesterday. I came out to California to do tenfoil hat and we just we talked about that, like, you know, it.
Speaker 2: Used to be able to go to Vegas.
Speaker 3: You you lose a thousand dollars, but you get a five dollars steak, and now everything's I think one hundreds of and there's no incentive, like it's not cheap or you know, you still get it's robbed every which way because it's run by I mean, the corporations will get you, you know, at least the at least the mob will throw you a bone.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The corporations are just there to maximize profit on every single avenue, no matter what it is. They'll rob you blind. Don't frag me bro. All economies are subject to the central bank cartel that is a debt usury based monetary policy within their fractionalized banking aka quantitative easing beast system. And Guard Goldsmith's good to see you. Guard always a pleasure. You can go check Guard out at Liberty Conspiracy says if people knew more about Project Seater and CBDC manipulation be a stable coin equivalent, they'd be buying more precious metals every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That's another thing is so many people just you know, they hear CBDC, they hear stable coin, and again they just tune ounce like I don't care about that, I don't want to whatever that is doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: This type of news is something that, as a general rule, it's kind of like when you read it, it's dull. It has real gigantic impacts, and it causes massive chaos when something goes wrong with it, but it's generally very dry and an interesting to read. It's like, oh, the market swung up a point here, it's swung down a point there, this is going up, that's going down. It's not a fun or really interesting read, but it has massive impact. So getting people to actually learn about it is very, very difficult, even for me. Radiant's like, oh wow, you know one point here, two points there, what does that really mean? What does it matter? But it has a gigantic real world impact, especially with the gene Act coming through. Wally Wallrace, I'll tell you what. I'm working sixty hours a week right now, just trying to keep vehicles running, to keep working. Getting ridiculous out here in the real world. All of my insurance is doubled this year. I can barely afford to keep my construction company open. Everything is getting more and more expensive, and it's getting more expensive rapidly. And sorry to hear that's going on with your business, Wally, I hope things get better for you. Well, we're twelve minutes over time. I really appreciate you staying Tony, And of course you have America Unplugged. Are you able to do that show today? Are you going to be live after this?
Speaker 2: I'll be live.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to be doing the ar and radio transmission will be over the America unplug channel and rumble and on my ex at Tony Arderburn So I join us.
Speaker 1: Fantastic and of course.
Speaker 2: Talk precious metals and parapolitics and whatever else is on my mind.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and of course we will be rating Tony's rumble stream, so if you want to watch him, you can stay with us and we'll pass you on over. But thank you again for joining us, Tony, and thank you for setting up David Night dot gold Again. If you want to get gold or silver, you go to David Knight dot Golden and let Tony know you came through us. So thank you, Tony, really do appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.
Speaker 2: To thank you, Travis, appreciate you.
Speaker 6: The common man, they created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past track and control us. They're Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future they see. The common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary, But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, reception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us, while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at Thedavidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. Ddavidnightshow dot com