Speaker 2: One one.
Speaker 1: To Orlando's rock station one on one one w j r R. It's brought to you by Rock the Bank. You all are not gonna believe this, but you all literally have rocked the bank this week and in the process pissed off a bunch of other radio stations across the country within iHeartMedia.
Speaker 2: I can tell you that for a fact, I saw that email and probably had the same thought that you did. I we got an email, yes sorry, from the big boss Rich Well, his name's rich but I call him rich uh we Lynch and I had three thousand dollars winners this weekend or this week three in one week in the national contest.
Speaker 1: Not going oh, we you're badass. I'm just saying you all are badass for playing.
Speaker 2: Yeah you you've you have honestly stepped up to the plate on this one. What the last one was from Longwood yep, So I have Longwood uh, and then we have Dina from New Smurt Beach, we have U William from Palm Bay. Three in one week. That's insane.
Speaker 1: And it's all been on that first giveaway of the day at nine oh five.
Speaker 2: So I want you to do the math on this one. You know how they talk about lottery odds, and we're not born you with some contests. We just want you to continue to play and enter these keywords because you will you have a great chance of winning. Of all the things. We have one keyword we do during our show. Because we're on five to ten, we have one keyword during our show. Other shows have five six. Yeah, so good job you all, Lynchin Taco old school Fiasca listeners.
Speaker 1: You kick ass, all right, So nine oh five you listen for that for bombard that that entries again. If we get four this week, heads will explode. Trust us when we tell you this.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I many egos are arnery.
Speaker 1: You're gonna notice a bit we're showing ours here.
Speaker 2: But I realized when I said that, But reality is right out of the gate, I said, people know that we're not.
Speaker 1: Those dudes with the big head. Like a bit of a theme here. You'll notice in these idiotology stories all in different parts of the world, but it's all somewhat on the same let's speak speaking at Harvard University where Harvard University police are well, they're still looking for the individual who has been spotted now multiple times walking nude from the waist down through Comstock Hall, which is one of the dormitory buildings on the campus of Harvard University. It's not a student. It's some dude who's been spotted now several times unclosed from the waist down.
Speaker 2: Is this like that movie with Matt Damon where you have the guy who lives at the school You remember, Yes, yeah, we're not going to the whole movie and all that, But is this like that?
Speaker 1: Is it? No that no one knows who he is. They're still looking for him, where he's coming from, or why he doesn't have ants on.
Speaker 2: Immediately I they walk a shame, you know. Oh God, she kicked me out again for one pump Trump, but all my panties. The pants are back in the room. That's happened multiple times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't the old you walked out of the dorm room and the door locked behind your situation. No, this has been a repeated same kind of situation.
Speaker 2: What's the age range? If you said doesn't go to school there, do they have that?
Speaker 1: It sounds like he's right in the college age range.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe it's just a machine who Harvard girls love them.
Speaker 1: Well, they're they're trying to remind students, Look, you all are the only ones who can let people into this building. Yeah, so you need to be conscious of when you walk in that no one's walking in behind you or anything like. They're putting it on the students, like somebody's had to have let this clown in.
Speaker 2: Maybe you have a security guard, seeing as you're Harvard and all the money that school has, right, yeah, that's yeah, that's on you guys. But the kids letting them in. The students they got pat those people like you think for people like you know, community college guys like us, it would be oh, the quadratic formula, I'm so stressed. Sure, I'll hold the door for you with no pants on. But they're doing they're doing stuff that you're just going, whoa quadratic schmadratic man, They're doing quantum physics in their sleep.
Speaker 1: Let's go to uh Salford, England.
Speaker 2: I just got the text came in, Bobby. They all have such big fat asses.
Speaker 1: This at Salford University. Another university situation, this over in England.
Speaker 2: All right, it was this. It was this Birmingham, Alabama or Burma. So you go ahead, don't get me started on all right, so go ahead. English is christ.
Speaker 1: A man who was caught with his pants down in a sauna claimed to have been warming up his chicken. Madd in question is named jing Zang. He's ah chicken. He had gone, Yes, he had gone for a swim at the university's leisure center when a woman noticed him staring at her from in the sauna. So he was in the pool. Uh huh, got out, went in the sauna and is standing at the door looking out the window of the sauna out at her. Who she's now at the pool.
Speaker 2: Warming up his chicken?
Speaker 1: And then she, I guess, got someone to go over there, and when they walked in, he was there with his pants down to his knees and touching himself at the time. Prosecutors say he uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, God, no, don't.
Speaker 1: He explained his state of arousal from not staring out the window at her, but rather having become aroused by the feel of the pool jets on his bottom prior to entering the sauna. Where's giving himself the bubble treatment where he was then then had his pants down. As for having his hands in that area, he said he denied that he was self manipulating, but rather he was cold from having been swimming and put his hands down there to warm up his junk.
Speaker 2: Sir, come with us.
Speaker 1: Friction is friction.
Speaker 2: You're guilty in a pool jet.
Speaker 1: So let's see he gets it. Gets it standing at attention from the bubble treatment.
Speaker 2: Huh. For those who don't know the bubble treatment. When I was a kid, we had a well, our friends Chris and Kim, had a babysitter who was well the Drop Dead Smoke Show. We were, you know, seven years old, and she was I think nineteen. Just it was like a goddess. So I would swim underneath and do the bubble treatment, go and shoot the bubbles up.
Speaker 1: And she's like.
Speaker 2: Kiss that baby center right there in that pool. Finally, I think she's probably seventeen when I said nineteen, but I was seven.
Speaker 1: Finally, we go to Palmerston, New Zealand, and I have some visuals of this effing weirdo showed up at this public pool which you know has a regular pool, and then there's the kiddy shallow pool.
Speaker 2: And this is New Zealand, Yes, this is a New Zealand.
Speaker 1: Dude is spotted in the kiddie pool with a bar of soap, now he does have his swim trunks, as they call him on. He's lathering up in the kiddie pool, using the pool using hot pea water.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: That's two feet deep. Come on, bro, you know. And people are just staring at him incredulously, and nothing was really happening until the hand with the bar soap went down the ash crack. Oh, I just see it right here, the old clean up aisle nine. Yeah, that was the final straw. Disgusted parents stepped in.
Speaker 2: Dude, I've done pool showers. I'm not gonna lie. I told you I did one of the keys when I overflowed all the toilets. Not in a kiddie pool, though, No, no, not in a kiddie pull, and not in broad daylight like this. We did it on the way to California. Instead of paying for the hotel, you just park the van there and jump out with a bar of soap in their pool. But ironically, last night somebody was telling me. Yesterday afternoon, actually met up with the guys and one of them was telling me. He said, yeah, you know, I played volleyball down at Lake ivanha at that you know, the little court down there at Lake Ivanhoe. You know what I'm talking about. There's a little sand court, okay, okay, he said. Everybody's playing volleyball. Everything's cool, And all of a sudden you look over and there's a homeless guy walking up to the He was washing his his in a water fountain that they all use. Think of that, I'd rather not. Don't sit spot, listen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app HI. Welcome to our key