Speaker 1: Welcome to Hanway Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagalog.
Speaker 2: Sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 1: We hope that this podcast finds you in good shape.
Speaker 3: And now here's your message.
Speaker 1: This is my Bible. It is the standard I lived my life by. I am a spirit filled believer, sustained by my personal relationship with the Lord, empowered by my commitment to community and express throughout reach to others. Therefore, I can say, and all right, open to Romans chapter eight. Turn your bulletin over, and I'm praying for this to come alive here in a few moments. Just like Jesus is alive. The cross is empty, folks, I said, the cross is empty, the tomb is empty, folks, he is alive. I'll be using the New Living Translation today and one verse will actually be out of the Message Bible. But want you to pay attention to this and let this really sink into your heart. So I'm going to start in Romans eighth, verse eleven, and Lord, just add to the reading of your word, bring it alive. The spirit of God who raised Jesus from the dead, lives in you. Okay, let me read it again, just grab it. Okay. The spirit of God who raised Jesus from the dead, what does it do, lives in you, lives in me. So the amount of power that it would take to get Jesus out of the grave ready wasn't a one time thing. It wasn't just for Jesus. That same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you. Oh, I love it. So that means you don't have to just celebrate Easter. You can experience it. You can experience different areas of new life where there's been death. And I pray that you have. If not, you will today look at the rest of this verse verse eleven again, and just as he raised Christ from the dead, he will give life to your mortal body. Or put it this way, you're dead things. He will give life to your dead things. That's great news, because our hope is that today is more than just a celebration of what Jesus did for us. It becomes a celebration of what He's doing in you and through you. Because the same power that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you. God intended for Easter's power to come into your dead areas and give life to them rest of the verse, so that your dead areas come alive by the same spirit that's living inside of you. See what I'm trying to say, and I don't mean it cliche statement, But you don't have to just celebrate Easter today. You really can't experience it. Experience it. All of us have had dead, dying areas in our life. You might have some going on right now, but I would encourage you God can bring life to those areas. Look at it this way. The resurrection of Jesus gives you the power. It will give you the power to close that gap between the life maybe you're living right now and the one you've always wanted to live. Because left to ourself, we mess up life. We make a bunch of mistakes, some bad choices, and we see what we could have had or what God really intends for us to have. And because of the resurrection power of God working in you and you cooperating, ongoing with that power, it can close the gap. And it can happen, Folks, It can happen. And probably you've tried to change yourself from time to time. Maybe you've tried to change your spouse. It doesn't work. Have you noticed that? So if we can't change one another, it's going to take something greater, something more powerful, to do it. If you try to change it without God's power, it just doesn't fully work because God does something from the inside out. So you have a gap from where you are versus where you want to be, and you know God wants you to be there, you know it. He wants you free, He wants you walking in strength and health and vitality. The resurrection power of Jesus, what this day is all about, is available well to help close the gap. This is what happens, will happen the other fifty one Sundays a year, as Chris May mention of and all the things of Wednesday night and the things that are available to you if you will put forth the discipline to see that happen in your life because of the knowledge of Christ how to get dead things alive in your life. So let's think about this experience today Church coming being here as ongoing process in your life, taking things that were dead and bringing them back to life. God can do it. So here's my thought, here's my big thought for today as it relates to resurrection and let's consider it. Why three days? Say that with me? Why three days? Men? Jesus came to earth to take on the sins of mankind, dial the cross, pay for them, conquer death. He had to be resurrected. But this gap of three days, what could that mean? We know you're fulfilling scripture all the wait. Jonah talked about it on and on. So he had to fulfill scripture, But how can we relate to that? Why not just die and come back to life the same day or on Saturday or maybe a week later. What's this three days? Here we go? Even in the death, burial and resurrection, he was showing us some process and some steps he wants to do in all of our lives because we experience this as well. Not literally like he did on the cross, not literally like he did in the grave, but symbolically. There's a lot of representation that I want you to grab a hold of today. Yes, Jesus then descended and he took the keys of death from say and you can look at that in Revelation chapter one. But let's look at it now from man's experience, your experience, my experience. What does this mean to be a part of resurrection Sunday to literally embrace it and bring it into our life. First Peter, Chapter two, verse twenty one, out of the Message Bible says this, this is the kind of life you've been invited into, the kind of life Christ lived. So he's offering us an invitation. What an invitation. Jesus modeled it. Jesus lived on the earth to show us how this can happen to us. Look at the rest of the verse. He suffered everything, everything that came his way, so you would know that it could be done. So you would know it could be done, and also know, oh, how to do it? How to do it? Step by step. I think too often we as believers, we just want to go from like a car from zero sixty miles an hour, like these fast race cars two point nine seconds. How about that zero to sixty And we think we're supposed to do that in our spiritual walk. And if we don't, something's wrong, or something's wrong with me or this person, that person, or you know. No, it's a process. Step by step, everybody say, step by step. So listen. Friday teaches us something I want us to see. Saturday teaches us something Sunday teaches us something awesome. Here we go Friday and your notes. Friday was the day of pain, the day of pain. Jesus went through the torture, the scourging, the ridicule, the nails, the crown of forigns, the crucifixion, the spear in his side, on and on. Jesus could have come and paid for our sins at any point in human history. But listen, God, the Father, I believe, purposely chose the time and history where the penalty for death was cruelest, harshest. It would be a lethal injection, a day of something of that nature. This was the most gruesome, horrifla horrible way to die. Why did he do that? Why? Believe Jesus wanted to experience a day of pain so he can help you through your day of pain, through your day of pain. So some even in this room right now, are in the Friday of your life. What are types of pain? Well, physical pain. Obviously for Jesus he had physical pain. Folks, some of you, your physical pain may be hurting you badly, and if you deal with it long enough, it begins to affect your soul and your spirit. Jesus totally gets it. Because he experienced it at all points, and he shed his blood for our physical pain and far healing. And everyone says, here's another pain, emotional pain. The Bible says he was despised, he was rejected, he was betrayed. He was a man of sorrows. I think sometimes we see it, we read it, and it's almost a religious clicheic statement. But when you're a person of sorrows, that means you're hurting. I mean, your emotions are whacked out, and some of you might be there today. He grew up in a poor family, born in a barn, the boy born to a lady not married. I'm sure he knew about that and found out about it, and he was ridiculed. I imagine them trying to explain a heavenly birth that wouldn't make any sense. He was also betrayed by those closest to him, his disciples, folks. They bailed on him, They bailed on him. Maybe you feel betrayed, falsely accused. It hurts, and that pain can sometimes be even more than physical pain. Let's take it up one more level, one more level of pain, the fridays of life. What about relational pain? Those who are single he knows what it's like to be single. He knows what it's like to be tempted. As a single person. He was tempted in every way, but never sinned. And as one man could say, yeah, we don't know what it's like to be married. Well think about it. Hold on, we're called the bride of Christ. Jesus is the groom, so he knows what it's like for his bride to cheat on him. We've all done that, We've all put other loves before Christ. Another relational pain. Jesus he had some crazy family. Smile, come on, crazy family. His family was not all in on him being the son of God. They didn't all get it. He had crazy family. Everybody has some in someone in your family. It's crazy family. You might be sitting next to in Never mind, I won't do that. I let's say that. And by the way, if you don't know who crazy family is, it's you. No, just just Eason, all right, but I'm seriously crazy family. Jesus was preaching once in his family was outside saying he's out of his mind. You know, we read that and we can gloss over it. But this was relational pain. Can you imagine how that felt to Jesus. Mark, why are you saying all this because some of you are in the Friday of life and you're feeling pain. But here's the lesson You're there in Romans eight, very familiar passage, verse twenty eight. We use it often and it's awesome, and you've got to remind yourself of it. And here we go verse twenty eight. As soon as I can find it in my Bible, here it is. And we know that God causes everything, the pain you're going through right now, everything to work together for the good. Here's the thing. God can flip it. You ever watch the Flipping House shows where they take a house and flip it looks great. Jesus can take that messed up house of yours and he can remodel it. Oh my goodness, it's a process. It takes time. Don't quit. You're just in the idea of life. He can take your pain that not only come out of that, he gives you some purpose to it. Because of the rest of the verse. It tells me this He can cause it and work together for good of those who love God. So he got to continue and are called according to His purpose for them. So here's the thing. He'll give purpose to your pain, he really will. It helps to know when you go through pain that somehow God can use this in your notes. There's no pain that His purpose cannot redeem, no pain. So if you're in the Friday of life, you just need to know. Right now you're warring. You're in a war, and all of us have had Fridays. But what can even be a longer period of time is Saturday. Saturday, that's the day of confusion. Let's relate this to the Bible and what was going on, and let's relate it to our walk because even in the death, burial of the Lord and then his resurrection, we can see some things, some parallels. The disciples weren't sitting around going day and Saturday and Sunday's come in. Now Jesus said he would rise from the dead. They didn't get it. How many things in the Bible I don't get And if Jesus, I imagine Jesus like if he'd only just shut up and listen to me a little bit more, you know, And when we don't get it, we jumped to conclusions in this and they got confused, and they really wanted him to come and set up an earthly kingdom, and that was not his purpose at all. The Bible says they got so depressed and confused on that day that most of them went back to old patterns. They're old patterns. Some of you may be stuck in a season of confusion, and you know Jesus, he's Lord, but there's confusion. If Friday was warring, Saturday is waiting. Can I be honest, I hate that word. I don't like it. Men don't like to wait. Come on, men help me out. You know. I go into a store and I try to find the sharpest line and law and beholding in the person in front of me. They pull out three hundred qpons and this and that, and I watch everybody go by. But there's purpose in waiting, and there's doors for that as well. There's a new song out if you haven't heard it, it's called Take Courage. It's in the Waiting. I think the Lord wrote that song for me. It's in the waiting. It's Saturday. You know you have pain and you know that there's a promise, but it's not connecting yet, and you kind of feel stuck. Disciples felt stuck. And when we're confused, we do listen, we do goofy things. We do odd things. When you're in the Saturdays of Life number one. Sometimes I want an answer why everybody say why? One of my children growing up is like every third word, why daddy? Why? We want answers? It's three letter word. You may never know this side of heaven church, and we get to heaven. Don't you have some questions? I want to find Noah and say, Noah, why didn't you swap those two mosquitoes when you had the chance. Really, come on, help me out. Ponderables? Do you ever ponder some things? Let me give you a few ponderables right here. Let's have a light moment, like why is the word abbreviated so long? Why don't sheep when it rains? Have you thought about it? Why is the day when traffic is the slowest called rush hour going anywhere? Why is the guy who invests all your money called a broker? Think about it? Why are apartments all stuck together? Okay? If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal? Listen? We want answers, don't you? And if you're stuck in confusion, be careful with that here's another thing. When you confused, you begin to doubt. There was one disciple that doubted so much at that point when Jesus appeared and he wasn't there. Bless his heart, he's been stuck with this phrase ever since that day. Helped me out doubting Thomas, and he was a great man, a great apostle, went and did awesome things. But I don't know if you really doubt or just had to have proof, whatever it was, but doubt sets in jee. Some people can be in church so long. After a while they start doubting, is this real. It's because you're stuck. You're stuck in a confusion. You're stuck in Saturday. I'm gonna encourage you stay stuck in the journey. Continue. Doubting doesn't help you a bit though, And if you don't resolve that, it goes to the next thing. You can give up. You can give up on Saturday. One disciple gave up so much he committed suicide. I'm trying to show you the Bible's real. Peter Man, awesome, great great disciple, great apostle of the Lord. He quit, he went back to fishing on Saturday. I'm washing my hands of all this, I'm so confused. And here's one you hear from people when there's too much Saturday and too much confusion in their life. I feel alone. I feel alone or isolation, as Janet said, stuck in the Saturday flow of life. Now, the way to get out of your pain is to see a purpose in it, right, to get out of confusion. Listen, you just got to get close to God. You've got to get close to God. How'd I do it? I'm confused, I'm in pain. You've got to be drawn to Him in worship church. I cannot overemphasize the power of you ministering to the Lord and confusion and letting him flood your life. It is so powerful. In fact, if you want to see it in Psalms chapter seventy three, if you want to turn there, it'll be up on the screen. In the Psalms, acefl worshiper wrote a Psalm, and he was complaining because he didn't understand some things. There was confusion going on in his life. He's upset, it says, Lord, the wicked are prospering and the righteous are hurting. I don't understand. He even said, surely in vain I've kept myself pure. He's confused. But then verse sixteen, Osam seventy three says this. So I tried to understand why the wicked prosper? But what is that such a difficult task? Then one day, one day, I went into your sanctuary, Oh God, and I thought about the destiny of the wicked. He started reasoning with the word of God, and really what was going on verse twenty eight. But as for me, how good it is to be Look where near God. I've made the sovereign Lord my shelter, and I will tell everyone about the wonderful things you do. Somehow he worked through confusion and got near to God and was able to reflect on all the great things God had done, was doing, and what was going to do, And we must do the same. As soon as I got close, I didn't understand, but I feel safe. See if you wanted to get close so you can manipulate God, I ain't gonna work in your confusion. But if you want to get close so you can feel safe, Jesus draws you in. He'll draw you in. I've used this illustration, but it bears repeating. My dad died at a very vulnerable time, in my own life. I didn't understand, didn't like it. One did, But I had enough sense, enough spiritual sense. I need to resolve this quickly. About three days after his burial, I took his old truck, went out in one of our fields, out on the plantation. I just parked it and lifted my hands, said, God, don't understand, but you're good. You are good. And the power of God that came in that vehicle, the comfort of the Lord, a peace that came over the troubled waters, was there. And I didn't bottom out after that day. I began to soar step by step from that day forward. Oh, I'll have questions in heaven. You will too. That I had to be satisfied, not to the answer on this side of heaven, that God has a bigger picture, and that God could use that and redeem that in my life, and he will for you. In ten minutes, I didn't have to have an answer. I had hope again. I had his presence, peace that I cannot describe, and you, my God, was with me, and I was satisfied just getting close to him, near to him like ACEF did just Oh, I just want to get near to you, and you come out of that and you don't understand, and people can say, why are you so calm? Are you glad today it's dead? No? No, there's a peace. Jesus is in control. He's got a good future for all of us. So if you're in the Friday of life and there's that pain, there's no pain that his purpose, listen, his purpose cannot redeem. If you're in the Saturday of life, there is no confusion. Listen, there's no confusion that his presence cannot calm. We can learn a lot through the death and burial of the Lord. But the truth is, I don't want you stuck in either one of those days. I want you to get all the way to Resurrection Day. Come on Resurrection Day. And we're at different stages with different areas of our life. You might have Resurrection Day in one area and a Friday another of your life. But I thank the Lord. If we continue and press sin and know him, he can bring resurrection to a lot of dead areas. If we allow him to Sunday the day of resurrection, it is available for you. It's available. Dead things can be resurrected. If Friday was warring and Saturday was waiting Sunday is all about winning, and I like to win anyone else. Some of you are one sunrise away from everything turning around, one sunrise away. Word, folks, Jesus the one person who can change your life if your dead areas are there and you bring them to him. Jesus, and he doesn't just offer resurrection, He is resurrection. John eleven, verse twenty five and twenty six. Look at this. Jesus is speaking to Martha, dealing with her brother who died, and he's trying to encourage her in who he is. This encourages me and what he wants to do for each one of us. Jesus told her Martha, I am the resurrection and the life those who believe. Those who believe in me, even though they die, everyone else will live again. They are given eternal life for believing in me. Oh, I love it, and they'll never perish. Do you believe this? Martha? And I say to all of us today, Victory Christian Fellowship, do you believe this? Today? My one goal today I want you to believe. If you've never believed before, or if you're wait from a long I want you to truly believe and confess and allow the transitions to begin to happen where you can go all the way to resurrection in your life. So on this third day, there is no death that his power cannot resurrect. Now, preaching doesn't convince everyone, but one thing that really gets the point across this story. Everybody say story. I could line up person after person up here and they could share some of their story. But I've asked one couple. I've been waiting for the right moment for them to share because their experiences are phenomenal and the Lord just recently did something unbelievable for them. So I'm asking Gary and Michelle Cooper to come up and share. Come on, let's give him a handclap for Dada.
Speaker 4: Hello on the Sun or on the Friday of my life. I was lucky enough to be born to a good Christian family and lived in a very supportive household. I came to Christ at an early age, but due to my own decisions and own fault, you know, I slowly fell away from Christ. Many people have done that. They were born in good families and you know, things weren't difficult, that they didn't have to seek God, and they slowly fell away and drifted away from Christ. I did the same. I made a lot of poor decisions, and unfortunately, one of those decisions took the life of somebody very dear to me, and it caused me. It nearly took my life. It because my family, her family, and myself a great deal of pain, and I ended up spending time in jail three years. Explain what how that happened? What happened in a car wreck. She passed away and I was nearly killed. But thankfully God had enough mercy on me to allow me to live for a second chance.
Speaker 2: When I was fifteen, I moved away from home. Didn't have a good relationship with my mother at the time. From that point on, I became an addict. You name it, heroine crack. I was addicted. So you know, by the time I was eighteen, I was moving around to different states, trying to run away from pain. And that's usually what addicts do. They're trying to run away from something that they don't want to face. So I experienced a lot of pain because of my own choices in doing that and not having you know, someone there or attaching to someone who could show me, you know, a better way. So I foundered for quite some time in that life up until twenty five.
Speaker 4: So well, in the Saturday of my life while in while in jail, thankfully, I was able to God reach out to me because there was no one else there, and I rededicated my life to Christ and started started seeking his his plan for my life as opposed to just going my own way.
Speaker 2: And I ended up in jail, which was the grace of God in my life, and my probation officer and my lawyer both thought I was going to prison. Luckily, that day the judge seemed deemed differently, so he ordered rehab no less than six months. And it was God's hand that sent me to a Bible based, Christ based rehab in London, Kentucky, because otherwise I'm very hard headed, I'm very proud, I do have a strong will. I would have walked out of that place the same way I was before. It just looked different on the outside for a while. So yeah, while at that rehab, I ended up really actually finding out what Easter was all about. I had no idea God had turned my life upside down at this point in a good way. I gained a relationship with Him and on Easter day. While I was there, I was there a total of a year. I learned that Jesus died for me on Friday, was crucified and raised again on Sunday. So that Sunday I dedicated my life to the Lord.
Speaker 4: So yes, yeah, still in the Saturday of our lives. God was gracious enough to once I was released from jail. Uh, he brought Michelle into my life and and she took over from there. But but, but but we had a great deal of confusion. We uh, you know, we we we were trying to live for God. We didn't exactly know how to do it. We we actually came, we we came to victory. We we sat in the very back and you know, kind of kind of eyeballed people and you know, saw what it was about. And then a lot of people, uh tried to take us under their wing. Chris and Christy, Don and Perry Pastor Mark and Jeannette and a lot of others of you here were very influential in the changes are in our life.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: But but you know, we were very confused. We we thought we were trying to live right, but it seemed that every avenue we pursued, a door was closing, and it was very confusing, thinking, well, we're on the right track now, but why is this happening?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean I was still trying to learn how to be a mother. You know, when you come out of addiction, you're just now at twenty five, I was realizing I was learning who I was, who God had made me to be. And you know, I come from a childhood of sexual abuse, so I didn't like men very much. So you know, God had to teach me how to be a good wife, how to be submissive because that I was not. And He's been very very good with that. So, you know, still a lot of learning to do in our lives and coming together, two broken people coming together as one to do that with Christ as the head. So I'm very thankful that. And I prayed for my husband. I didn't know who that was, but I prayed for God to bring a husband into my life that could handle me, and he did just that.
Speaker 4: God truly took two wrongs and made a right with us. But on the Sunday of of our life, it is exactly as Pastor Mark pointed out, it is winning. Uh, We're we're by no means a finished product and I don't know if anyone ever will be there was one finished product, and that's what we all strive for.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: But I was after being turned down every avenue we approached, we thought it was a door closing and couldn't understand what it was was God narrowing the path. We didn't want to follow his direction, so he just closed the doors and gave us one one direction.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I was. I was able to get a great job. That's that's allowed me to help support her and mission work. It's allowed her to go on mission trips. It's it's allowed us to give back. It's given me some extra time that I've been able to do some local missions with with Don and some of the other and then and I'm sure they were very enriched for my presence.
Speaker 3: But but I.
Speaker 4: Mean, we we've we've really had a chance to turn around and we're just we've been trying to give back and like I said, we're by no means of finished product. But yeah, just it's we're so thankful for Sunday.
Speaker 2: Right, Yes, And you know the Sunday in my life, As I mentioned, I'm an addict. I ended up in jail, so I was a felon had three felonies with a lot of misdemeanors, so I could not get a good job. God provided grace for him in order for him to get a good job. So, in faith, I had started going back to school for medical coding, thinking that in faith that God would he would bring it about in some way. Well, I ended up having my felony expunged. So God wiped the slate plane. And the kicker of that is that he used a woman that arrested me a decade ago to do it. Otherwise it wouldn't have happened. And it's a big, long story. I'm not going to get into it, but he did, and the curse that was all my life as a child is now gone.
Speaker 1: He broke it.
Speaker 2: And I have a daughter over there and another one back there that's going to be able to experience the freedom of that, and my mother's also sitting over there. We have a redeemed relationship. So God is the great Redeemer. I've experienced it in my life and he wants to do it in yours. He's already done it on the cross. You just gotta step into it and trust him.
Speaker 3: So come on church here, love you. God's good.
Speaker 1: That's what that's about, right there. I can't just be honest. I hate religion. I hate it where you got to go and act perfect and be all dressed up. I loved it there was in shorts. Isn't that awesome? I mean, you know, yeah, I would be too if I could. If you're letting me get by with it, I mean, just it's not appearance. It's the heart. It's the heart, and wherever you are, and God wants to help you step by step. Mask just the next few minutes, everybody be steel close. With a verse that we began with last week, I used it on purposely on purpose last week. I'm going to tie back in for today in Philippians, Chapter three, Philippians three, Verse ten. I hope it's your desire. As a result, I can really know Christ. One translation says, I really want to know him. No, it's an interesting word. It's not your head, it's your heart. It's your spirit, man, so that I might experience the mighty power that raised him from the dead. Paul is writing he had some Fridays and Saturdays of his life. You talk about confusion. He's in jail writing this. Gary and Michelle, we're in jail, separate. God brought them together. So watch this the verse again. I want to suffer with him. That's Friday. I want to share in his death Saturday, so that one way or another I will experience a resurrection from the dead. That's Sunday, folks. And you can't have any of it without knowing Christ, without knowing Jesus. If you haven't, it's the greatest decision you can make this side of eternity. I want you to look up at the scream. I want you to just see where you are. We're gonna have four choices today. Bring up the first choice. I'm already in a real relationship with Jesus, part of the body of Christ. He lives in you. I'd say the majority or there that's awesome. Second choice, I'm beginning a real relationship with Jesus today, and I'm believing that for many of you that are here, it's not about joining a church or signing a card. None of that's evil, obey it. I'm talking about opening your heart to the King of Kings and the Lord of Lord's the one who said you must believe and you must confess, and that's going to happen to different ones today. See, well, I'd like to consider it a bit more first, and we value you. Everyone is valued. We value you. I mean if you probably had to check it out for a while, this Jesus thing. My dad got to saved after my mom and he got married, and it was a little bit of a process for him to surrender. When he did, he really did. So we value you. And I hope no one's in this category, but if you are, we're still praying for you and believe that Jesus can do a great work. I don't ever intend on making that decision. There might be someone family member. They drug you here today, Well, Michelle was on drugs, a different type of drugs. You were healed drugs drug by your heel. We value you. God loves you. And I just pray that the lives of believers in here can walk in such a way that you can see that who Jesus is is real. All we can do is try to live it in front of you. Can we bow our heads? Let me pray first, Lord, I pray for people contemplating a step. They're tired of the gap and they're ready to go from where they are to where they could be. Give them the courage. They just have to believe. Help them move across that line of faith in Jesus's name. Now, everybody's heads about. I'm respecting your privacy if you consider yourself be that second choice wanting to make Jesus Lord. Today, I want you to believe and confess with me with others that are already believers that a category. You already have a vibrant walk with the Lord. And if you want to begin one today, We're going to pray together right now and agree with me. Just allow this to come alive in your spirit. So here we go. We're going to pray. And if you're in B category, mean it in your heart right now. God, everybody pray with me. God, thank you for sending your son to die in my place. I could not pay for my sin so I could be in the presence of a holy God, but Jesus paid the price. I ask you to forgive me for living my own life without you. Jesus, forgive me take my life. I surrender everything to you this day. Be Lord of my life. I will live for you with all of my heart. Today I give you my life still with your head bow, just for a moment, if you were in that B category, just so I know, and we'll rejoice. I won't make you stand or anything, just so I know. We do want to connect with you, though. If you prayed that for the first time or as a new dedicator rededication like Gary had to do in prison, coming back to the Lord, if that's you, would you just raise your hands so I know that you're here and we can connect. Who prayed that for the very first time? Just raise your hand? Yes? Yes? Who else? Just pray church? Several people raising their hands? Anybody else? Awesome? Awesome? Well I celebrate that with the lives. Just raise their hand. That's fabulous. Amen, Come on, let's all stand. Now, let's stand. Can we thank you for listening.
Speaker 2: We hope that you enjoyed today's episode. Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 1: God bless you all.