Speaker 1: One Lynchin Taco on Orlando's rock station one O one one double j r R. Have you got your BWO sticker yet? Are you proudly representing Bob World Order? Just got done stuff and more envelopes?
Speaker 2: If you uh have not received your sticker yet, it might be on the way in the mail. If you have not sent out that self address stamped envelope, go ahead and do it.
Speaker 1: If you don't know what Bob World Order is, listen, you'll you'll figure it out along the way.
Speaker 2: Simple, let's just being tired of all the thieving going on. We're taking care of it. B WO again. Just send a self addressed stamped envelope to get our address to just google it.
Speaker 1: Firefighters in North Carolina say a children's book was the source of a fire that started inside of mom's minivan the other day. Tako, imagine that reading is fundamental. It's also, I guess, capable of starting a fire. Just very shocked that could ever happen, but also so blessed that she wasn't in there.
Speaker 2: We had multiple push button books for toddlers and infants, no warning labels. That just tells you how to distart it and to have an adult changed the battery.
Speaker 1: Lithium battery overheated, sparked, the fire, burned up the kid's uh child seat, and part of the minivan.
Speaker 2: Knew you were going to say it was a battery, and if not that somehow it was that that weird angle with the sun. You know what I'm talking about, right, Yeah, where it acts like a magnifying glass and just slowly remember burning stuff like that with a magnifying.
Speaker 1: Kid endless entertainment on a hot afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, and they're just focusing so hard on that brown oak leaf and then gone, h look at that bug right next to it.
Speaker 1: So you know you're serial killer? Yes, exactly, Yeah, poor ants crispified many of those in the day.
Speaker 2: And dropping an ant and an ant eater hole. Did you ever do that? You can't say I've done that, you know, the little you know what I'm talking about that it's like, uh, you don't know what I'm talking about. No, they're the anteater things. They make a little a circular hole like this that almost looks like a volcano, an upside down volcano.
Speaker 1: I never knew what those were.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's an upside down volcano. If you just barely touched the side of it. You'll see a little a little insect down there start coming up to eat because that's an anteater hole.
Speaker 1: That ant falls.
Speaker 2: Into that hole and runs and then that thing goes and grabs it.
Speaker 1: Where in the graduation of strapping lizards to bottle rockets does the ant eater dropping ants into the hole fall into the progression?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's way way before doing the bottle rocket And by the way, it was a firecracker and a frog.
Speaker 1: I get so confused sometimes. So let's go to Hong Kong. We're truly an international show here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Bob World Orders international, remember, yes, Ireland so far England, get on board. Ant lion is what they call them, Taco you're thinking of a sand line, All these people saying sandline and ant.
Speaker 1: Lion and anti eaters an animal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I meant, the little the little one that's in the ground, not the big old thing with the long Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember seeing ant eaters around growing up.
Speaker 2: No, you know exactly what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You know the funny thing you described, Yeah, I never knew what that was. So now that's my new thing I learned for today. Thank you.
Speaker 2: It's either a sand lion or an ant lion. Right now, we have like fifty texts that came in. Thank you for the clarification, appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Hong Kong's Education Bureau is unintentionally given a whole new meaning to badminton. School just got underway in Hong Kong, and in teaching materials it released in the first week of classes, some modules titled Adolescents and Intimate Relationships for Secondary Year three suggested that teenagers who wanted to have sex with each other could instead go out and play badminton together. How is that like sex?
Speaker 2: So you're with the rackets and.
Speaker 1: You do something when that urge hits resist and I don't know, go play badminton or something. And of course of the day in the meme age we live in, now, let's go play badminton now as code for let's.
Speaker 2: Go yeah, netflix and chill, do it, do it all night long, all right, give me your little you know, a little pop on the ass of the badminton racket and get the vidmit.
Speaker 1: The uh TSA is getting a bunch of blowback for what's being perceived received as an aggressional tweet. Aggressive tweet. They tweeted out simply, peanut butter is a liquid.
Speaker 2: Oh so now you can't fly with people. They're just trying to take care of peanuts. At the same time, this.
Speaker 1: Really irritated a lot of people and has elicited a lot of anchor. Clearly, people have been trying to bring peanut butter more than three point four ounces onto flights and they get rejected. So I guess they felt the need to send out a tweet to blanket tweet just reminding people that they consider peanut butter a liquid.
Speaker 2: You can't send out a tweet like that because you know, people are just waiting to jump on anything when it comes to Twitter x whatever you want to call it.
Speaker 1: Now, you know how, Also speaking of that, whenever you put something out, or say something, or do anything these days, there will always be someone who tries to question what it is you have just stated in any way, shape or form. That is happening here as well. The tweet has been viewed twenty million times in the last.
Speaker 2: Few days because I bet somebody said in there, yes, it is a liquid because the oil, you know, when peanut butter sits how to get that oil in it? That's liquid?
Speaker 1: Some nerdy internet sluice have pointed out that technically peanut butter is not a liquid, it's a non Newtonian fluid. I'm sorry. When you say fluid and liquid to me, I'm thinking the same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, when you say non Newtonian to me, I'm gone.
Speaker 1: I've never even heard of that before.
Speaker 2: Now everybody at the text line is still going back and forth about the little antlions. The scientific name is like caatus dissis deesis.
Speaker 1: Kind of what I was just explaining with the stating something in this case peanut butter or in your case.
Speaker 2: Ant eaters prime example, not ant eaters ant lions.
Speaker 1: They stand whatever you said.
Speaker 2: And then somebody texts and strip badminton. Now that could make it.
Speaker 1: Look at my shuttle.
Speaker 2: Yeah so now now now parents are gonna have to sit there and salute through badminton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you hear your kids flinging around. Let's go play badminton. And now you're up to speed on it. You know what they're going tops a little more than innocent fun.
Speaker 2: Then you're not going to play with little ant lions like we did when we were kids. Okay, so don't fly with peanut butter it's just gonna cause a headache.
Speaker 1: Finally, there's this a Chicago Uber driver allegedly damaged a family's home and their car after they gave the driver a one star rating.
Speaker 2: Taco Bob, I was just trying to make it to them all. I was trying to get there within a surname timeframe, and he had decided to take the longer way to the mall. At the end of the day, somebody should have a right to a review. You know, it's opinion based, Like if you have a one star, you have a one star.
Speaker 1: I have more on this on our Facebook page and a Lynching Taco blog at w JR dot com. The team wanted to go to the mall. He offered up a quicker way to get to the mall to the Uber driver. The uber driver ignored that. So the team, you know, when you get the rate, how is your ride hit him with the one star. The Uber driver later returned to the family's home under the guys that they had forgot something in the car, when in essence, they hadn't. He was just angry. They wanted to show them what's up with a brick? Really, you don't give somebody one Okay, you don't. You don't come after him with a brick, But you don't give somebody a one star. That's harsh because you know what that does to the rating. Clearly it pisses them off. Yeah, trying to get to the mall, and I want to break through the window.
Speaker 2: Remember remember the guy, Remember the guy that took when we were doing a St. Cloud h Well it was a Canoe Creek sports tavern out there in Saint Cloud and the first time we ever did it, and I took an uber out there.
Speaker 1: You were like forty five minutes late.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, the guy's driving the complete wrong direction. I go, dude, and that whole thing, and even him, I still gave him like three stars, why or two? But I went off and I said, I don't know what kind of people you're hiring. This guy was wrecking it. He was running into the guardrail when we're you know, like when you're getting on a highway, how you going to do the big old loop? We're doing the loop and he bounced off the guard rail. I'm like, dude, we're going to we're going to a bar.
Speaker 1: I'm supposed to have you drive me there safely. Driving it hard into the corner NASCAR style.
Speaker 2: Follow the Orlando's rock station