Speaker 1: You're a world of deceit. Telling the truth is a revolutionary act. It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: As the clock strikes thirteen, it is Wednesday, the fourteenth of May, year of Our Lord twenty twenty five. Today we're going to talk about Nissan looking to reduce its workforce and what I think might be the cause. Then war, what is it good for? Well, apparently testing out your shiny new death machine and more.
Speaker 3: Stay with us.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the show, folks, and thank you for joining us. And I just want to again thank you all for keeping my dad in your prayers. It was another rough night last night, as I'm sure any one of you who has been to the hospital knows that it is a rough situation. There's people constantly in and out. The beds aren't very comfortable, You're full of needles and ivs and all kinds of things. They're always doing tests. So please just keep him in your prayers that he would be able to get some rest and that he would be at peace. It has been a struggle, but yes, thank you so much for your prayers. He is slowly improving, but he is still in a bad place and it is very hard for him. Right now. It's as someone who is so independent and doesn't like to have people telling him what to do. This is probably one of the hardest things you can imagine for him. But he is healing, and we know in the end it is because God answers prayer and that he is in control of all these things. So thank you all so much for the continued prayer, and please just continue to pray for him. It means so much to us to know that you care so deeply about him. We have a comment already from nad Lander says Dave is awesome. Been with him since AJ stopped watching Jones when he fired David. He's done a lot and thank you. I'm trying my best to hold down the fort. I know that I am a pale imitation of the caliber of information provider shall we say that my dad is, But I will do my best to give you something useful today. So thank you all again so much. And yeah, let's get into the news. I really got to start using that pad that my dad has. I keep meaning to, but time keeps getting away from me and then I don't get the time to set it up. But I want to start with this Our article from zero hedge, freight fraud, cargo theft, deadly collisions, ghost carriers are growing national security threat. And this article goes in to talk about another immigrant who crashed a truck. And this is becoming more of a problem as we begin to hire more and more people that do not have the skills necessary for these jobs, and driving freight around is not something you want to entrust to someone that does not have the skill for it. These trucks are extremely large and heavy, and we've already seen just this year too very very horrific collisions. The one in Austin on I thirty five was terrible. On Tuesday, May six, another in pattern in a pattern of horrific crashes involving eighteen wheelers in America. It took place, this time the small town of Thomasville, Alabama, about one hundred miles north of Mobile. In a video that went viral earlier this week, we see attractor trailer driven full speed into stopped traffic at an intersection, almost as if on purpose. Cars appears to be vaporized in the crash or flung aside as if toys. Two innocent motists were killed instantly and four others sent to the hospital again. These a tractor trailer is an immense piece of machinery. It will absolutely destroy a car that is in a collision with it.
Speaker 1: We have for the love of the road.
Speaker 2: He drives freight, and you know he is a very intelligent, very serious person, and that is the type of person I think that should be in charge of these things. This is not a job for someone that cannot take it seriously, cannot pay attention.
Speaker 4: Or follow the rules of the road.
Speaker 2: These are incredibly dangerous pieces of machinery that are on the road with things much much smaller than them. You're not going to survive a collision with a tractor trailer. The driver of the semi, Andri Di dim Terko, Yeah, Dimterko, forty five, is arrested in charge with two counts of vehicular manslaughter. Is notable about dom Tererko's that he's in the United States from Ukraine on a work visa. There's some hard questions to be asked about the trucking company he worked called for called for US transportation company whose address was registered to a pizza joint in Darien, Illinois. I guess that's what he was delivering. A tractor trailer full of pizzas you know, there's just I guess there comes a time where you need twenty thousand pounds of pizza all at once. And in this article we have this tweet from George McGill, Mina and Vladder running a ghost carrier out of a Dunkin Donuts in Chicago, Land and the Ukrainian Independent Servant Andri is the guy who wiped out those people in Alabama yesterday. Be a shame if you gave them a warm American welcome and let them know your thoughts. Hey well posted some information there a relative wife of a fort US Freight Company CEO video truck dispatcher, a profession that has become popular in the Balkans in recent years when due to the reduction of costs of our company in America the alternative to workforce mister overseas, how much does the average dispatcher earning the Balkans working for a based in the USA. That's right, we're even outsourcing our dispatching to different countries. And there comes a time where you have to do things in house that the cost of doing business is just the cost of doing business, or you begin to lose quality. And now we are beginning to lose lives because of the people that we have put into these jobs. If this incident sounds familiar, that is because back in March thirteenth, in Austin, Texas, a truck driver named Solomon well del Kiel Araya crashed his truck into park traffic on Interstate thirty five, killing five people, killing an entire family, and sending another eleven to a hospital. It was a horrific crash. It makes me much more nervous every time we drive down to Texas. At this point, we spend some time on I thirty five, and every time I'm on that road, my adrenaline is much higher than it used to be. Now thirty five has never been a good road, but it has gotten worse over the year, and now knowing that these types of people are behind the wheel has made it even worse. So I think next time we drive down, we're going to skip I thirty five and take perhaps a more securitist route. I prefer the back roads anyway. Mister Ariyah reportedly did not slow down, and his rig didn't stop until it had smashed into seventeen vehicles. Mister Ariah, originally from Ethiopia was likewise in America on a work visa and in this incident, was working for a subcontractor hauling products for Amazon. And just like the company mister Dimtierco was working for, they are likewise registered to a very random address, this time an apartment complex in Dallas, Texas. These people are setting up ghost shops, They're registering in any place they can and hiring people that will.
Speaker 4: Work for cheap.
Speaker 2: Every sort of job that you can imagine has basically been turned into some kind of hustle where the only objective is to make as much money as quickly as you can.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 2: Quality is suffering, and the American people are now suffering because of it. We are being slowly, solely devolved as a country and as a people. Over and above the epidemic of fatal collisions taking place on American roads involving big rigs driven by in sourced labor of dubious training, I think dubious might be under selling it just slightly language proficiency or competence. These same types of companies are involved in other major issues such as freight fraud and cargo theft. The new term for these companies is ghost carriers. Given that, contrary to regulations, they are often registered at addresses that are not their primary place of business and where you would never see the trucks that they direct. The amount of fraud and theft they are often involved with has gotten so out of hand that even the mainstream media is starting to notice. When you actually force the mainstream media to sit up and take notice and report on something, you know it has reached epidemic proportions, they do not like to admit that there is any wrongdoing by any of their protected subgroups. And once you and to get them to cover it is truly a feat. Got some more comments. Whistler says he can play the video from the article, so let's actually go ahead and take a look at that. He needs one second first, We got DG eight. Thank you so much for the tip.
Speaker 1: DG.
Speaker 2: God bless you and your family. Prayers for David. Yes, thank you so much for the prayers. That is truly what matters most. Again, God is in control of everything. He has my dad in his hands, and we are praying so fervently every day, and we are so thankful that you are as well. It is what matters most, and we cannot thank you.
Speaker 4: Enough, and.
Speaker 2: Yes it is. We cannot wait to have him back with us, and I know you can't wait either. When a company registers with a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration or FMCSA and must list its principal place of business a real physical location where safety and fiber records are kept, where federal inspectors can conduct on site reviews, it's a red flag, said Dale Prax, who owns freight Validate, a company that tracks fraud and identity theft in the trucking industry. Pract said, hidden carriers often use virtual addresses or pobox to avoid scrutiny. They cain harder for regulators to keep tabs on them.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: If they don't know where to find you, they can't validate and check that you are who you say you are, or that the people you're hiring are of a quality that we can trust. Behind the wheel, the bad guys are less app to register properly. Pract said, that is true, as we can see here. We have living Oh, we have proof of it. He pointed to one example, a quiet office in Signal Hill, California. There's a sign out front that says no trucks allowed yet federal records show nearly seven hundred truck companies linked to at single location, roughly five hundred of which lists the same phone number and email. All right, if we can play the video. Let's play the video. Well that was ye, that's what happens. These trucks are forces of nature when compared to the other vehicles on the road. How difficult is it for investigators looking at these crashes when so many of these companies are owned through layers of LLCs. Anywhere you go, anything you are involved with in the United States now is just covered in layers of bureaucracy. It makes everything extremely difficult and exceedingly tiresome to deal with. And it has reached a point where they can't even keep track of the companies since they have created such a maze of paperwork, many of them registered to random locations all over the country where their trucks will never actually stop. How many of these companies are taking advantage of a decade's old lie about a shortage of truckers to then insource labor, often using companies based in Eastern Europe. Speaking of that Balkan Truckers website in the incident Alabama, it seems that the lady who manages that website is a relative or possibly the wife the owner of the truck that killed those people. She has some interesting possible connections to Armenian politics. We must have further investigation into this ecosystem of brokers, recruiters, agents and other parasites who are operating out of Eastern Europe. Yes, it seems as though many other countries see the United States as nothing but a piggybank for them to rob. They will employ any shady business tactic that they can. If they're not directly involved with siphoning money from the US government through some kind of scheme, as Ukraine was with Zelenski, then they will set up shop here in the United States, ignore the laws that the Americans have to deal with, and use that to their advantage. They will avoid paying as much tax as possible, and if they get caught, they just scurry back off to whatever their country they're from, or they go underground and come back up with a new identity. These people are just here to rob the United States. They are not interested in a better life. They are not interested in the American dream. And if they are interested in an American dream, it's what has been sold over the last few years in the sense of get rich, get rich quick, do it, however you need to, not the American dream of have a family, grow close to God, enjoy liberty. That is what the American dream truly was. It was about having a strong, faithful community, being able to protect your family.
Speaker 3: That's what it was.
Speaker 2: It was never this purely economic, materialistic worldview of I'm going to get as much as I can for myself and whatever happens to you anyone else, well, that's their problem. Got some more comments Talent. Thank you g Talent for the tip that is very kind, and thank you for the kind words. I appreciate you all for being so lenient with me and so willing to accept the job that I'm doing. I really do appreciate it. Honor Seeker, ive propraye in bob tail and not even pulling a trailer. But one has to be sober, alert on his toes at all times. I can imagine. I do not feel that I would be qualified to drive a truck. I am a little bit too spacey for something like that. I would never trust myself behind the wheel of something of that magnitude. I do not think that I could handle the responsibility. I think it takes a very alert individual to manage that, and I could. I just couldn't handle that responsibility. I would not want that on my conscience where I to have a lapse and the sheer damage that you can inflict and the tragedy that you can cause, it is something that we need, you know, competent, intelligent people on It is not just a job you can outsource and throw to anyone. Have ratus, bro, You should be nervous. There's so many semi accidents around it. Yes, it is more and more common. We have this article here as proof of these two horrific ones. But I imagine that if these are the ones that are bad enough to get mainstream news media coverage, that there are a lot more that don't end up making it, you know, the ones that don't end in massive death, but perhaps are still you know, tragedies for those involved. It takes a horror to make it to national media at this point, Knights of the Storm. I've seen several fatal big rig recks this year, and I don't even travel much anymore. Yeah, they're becoming, as we said, more and more common. It's a. It's a jungle out there, folks. It is getting worse and worse every day as we import more and more people to do more and more things for us. And again, Knights of the Storm is Jason Barker. You can find them at Nights of Thestorm dot com. You find out they have a schedule for all the shows that are that we know of that are friendly and of like mind, so please go check out Nights to the Storm. Jason does a fantastic job. Karen Carpenter, Angry Tiger, They're all fantastic hosts. They all have their own shows and you should check them all out.
Speaker 4: They do great, great work.
Speaker 2: They are such a blessing as well being able to host the show. It was a very very very kind of them to take over on such short notice, so we thank them for that. So thank you, Jason, really appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Star Barkley.
Speaker 2: We're turning into China, the land of shortcuts and facades. Yes, we're not quite at that level yet, but it is rapidly approaching. China has four years put on a front for the media so that they can pretend to be more I don't know, robust in any area that they can I've seen many, many videos of buildings or dams or things just crumbling because of the materials that were used in construction. They and again, it's so hard to tell what's real and what's not. Coming out of China, there's so many influencers there that simply put out any sort of content and they use that to generate revenue as well. But I saw one video where someone broke open will I think it was a bridge and inside was corn cobs mixed in with whatever they had used to manufacture it. That one I'm a little bit skeptical of. I have a hard time believing that they would do something that asinine. But it is China. If they need a bridge built and it's a bridge to nowhere and they know no one's going to be over it and it's just for you know, show, then who knows what they might do? Zen Woman truckers are mostly Indian here in South Arizona. I have seen an enormous amount of increase in the number of Indian truck stop owners on the route between Tennessee and Texas that my wife take. You know, we have to stop fairly frequently, and even more now that we have the baby and there are so many Indian truck stop owners now and it I remember, you know, when I was young that was not the case. And they're in very strange places, you know, middle the middle of Arkansas, you know, just absolutely nowhere off the highway in Texas. You know, you're hours from anywhere, and there's an Indian restaurant with a truck stop attached to it. And it just is it's becoming very very strange the US. The whole melting pot idea was never a good one and it does not really work in practice. Anka ten sixty one. Does anyone have Dave's site link for kick kick dot com ford slash the David Night Show Kick dot com ford Slash the David Night Show, So if you want to subscribe on kick you can do that. Yeah, I think we've covered this article well enough, it is.
Speaker 5: Before we move on from that. I'm sure if Dad were here to relay his own personal story with a trucker smashing into him. He was stopped at a red light and the trucker hit him from behind, pushed him out into the intersection, and when the police showed up, the trucker just said no English, no English, no papers, and the police just let him go. He hit Dad several times, pushing him forward. Then the police said that it was Dad's fault for having too small a car and that the trucker couldn't see him. A well trained trucker would be able to. But they're giving these jobs to anyone, so it's creating a major hazard.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's right, Thank you whistler, Thank you very much. But yeah, that happened when we were in Texas.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 2: Somebody driving a dump truck, and since my dad drives Amiata, the guy did not check, he did not look, and apparently had forgotten that there was a car in front of him and just floored it as fast as he could. Rear ended my dad, pushed him out in the intersection, hit him multiple times from behind, and that was a very scary experience for them. We're just very thankful God has protected our family in so many ways over the years. And now I think we're going to go to the hill. We're gonna talk about Nissan cutting thousands of jobs and shutting multiple factories. So Nissan said Tuesday it is making a significant reduction or significant reductions to its workforce and scaling back factory production. Citing results during its just completed fiscal year, the Japanese automaker said it is aiming to reduce its workforce by approximately fifteen percent a total of twenty thousand employees between fiscal year twenty twenty four and fiscal twenty twenty seven, the previously announce reduction of note including the previously announced reduction of nine thousand workers. Now this is just my own personal speculation, but I did a little bit of research, and of course these are numbers you pull from the Internet, so it's hard to say whether they're factual or not. But apparently in twenty twenty four sold roughly two hundred eighty six thousand vehicles in Japan, roughly six hundred ninety six thousand vehicles in China, and nine hundred and twenty four thousand vehicles in the United States. So Japan and China together are nine or eighty three thousand, one un and sixty five, which is or fifty nine thousand or seven more than the singular US market. So the US is the lion's share of their market. North America accounts for thirty eight percent, US for twenty seven percent of that thirty eight Now why would they be reducing their production so much. I think personally it's because they are incredibly uncertain of what is going to happen in the North American market. I believe they are looking at where they sell the vast majority of their cars, and how incredibly unstable of an economic zone this is, and thinking of themselves, can we justify the level of production we have been maintained for years. So personally, I think Nissan is looking at America as a bad investment, and they are preemptively cutting the fat and removing some of their factories and trying to get down the number of people they have to pay, seeing perhaps the collapse of the American economy on the horizon. Now that's just speculation on my part, but when you account for the fact that the North American market is thirty eight percent of their total, and neither the United States nor Canada is in a good place right now and are most likely headed for worse times, to me, it makes a little bit of sense that they would be looking at it suspiciously and cutting back now. Of course, car companies have also just been suffering over the years as more and more regulations are piled on and they are told to do more and more absurd things, such as maintain EPA standards and move towards electric vehicles. But as it stands, personally, I'm looking at it as a Nissan being very, very unoptimistic when it comes to the American market. In particular Green Tea three sixty nine blaming the victim for having too small a car. That cop never rides a motorcycle. Yeah, that was truly an example of our police force at work. They are here to mostly harass you. They are here to ticket you and make revenue off of you. They are a source of revenue generation for the state. We have seen it routinely where someone gets stopped there carrying a large amount of cash because they're going to make a purchase, whether it be a vehicle or something for their business, and the police just sees it. They assume they are part of a drug deal, or they say they assume it, and then they take that money and very rarely does the person end up getting it back. It is put into lock up, it is seized, and then it disappears into the system and if you want it back, you were going to have to fight the government for it. And the government has all time in the world. They are going to drag it out. They are going to you know, hit you with every sort of technicality that they can, and they will make sure that it will be a long and arduous process for you to deal with them and get anything back. When the government takes something from you, it is very, very difficult to get them to relinquish it. I think that we will take a quick break and when we come back, we might take a look at what happened with India and Pakistan.
Speaker 4: Stay with us.
Speaker 6: Who you're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 7: And welcome back.
Speaker 2: We have a comment from SECASK but let's give these illegals their due process. We wouldn't want to throw any of those bumps out of the country. The due process for illegals is to throw them out of the country. See, we already have a system in place. If someone isn't illegal, then what they are entitled to is to be removed from the country. I'm not saying that we need to give them special privileges, but if you know, if they are here legally, or if they have somehow been grandfathered in, then there are extenuating circumstances and you are entitled to due process. That is how the system works. And if we do not uphold the rights for the everyone, eventually the government comes for our rights. It's simple as that. Sometimes double standards look nice, but eventually they take it from you as well. That's just how these things work. The government does not like having a The government does not like the American people, and they will use any sort of precedent to come after you as well.
Speaker 5: To iterate on that, yes, the due process for any illegal that is found to be illegal is to throw them out of the country, but then throwing them into a maximum security prison on top of that should only be done if they are found guilty of a crime. That is the issue is that he has a suspended due process in the matter of you know, jailing these people in horrible, horrible conditions, which some of them do deserve, you know, if they have committed the crime, but you need to have a trial to determine that.
Speaker 2: Yes, exactly, they are being just sent to a absolutely hellish prison. And if their only crime is crossing the border, that does not that is not a punishment that fits it.
Speaker 6: It is.
Speaker 2: Unchristian tooth that way. And of course, you know, you have to be a Christian for that to apply. But I also I know I'm doing it frequently, but I want to say, please continue to pray for our dad.
Speaker 4: It is a struggle for.
Speaker 2: Him, So just continual reminders because it is always on my mind. Also want to take this time to briefly say that if you would like to support the show, you can do so on subscribe Star at subscribe star dot com the David Night Show and that you can do. You can set it up as a monthly payment. You can tip on Rumble, you can tip through Zell by looking up the David Night Show at ProtonMail dot com. You can subscribe on kick and you can get the Trends Journal and if you use promo code night you will get ten percent off and it works out to be incredibly cheap, and the Trends Journal is very, very dense with information. Silente puts a lot of effort into maintaining a very high quality product over there. And if you want to get out of the fiat system of money, you can start investing in gold or silver through Tony Rderburn with Wisewolf Gold and if you go to David Knight dot Gold, it will tell him that you came through us, and you'll be able to either do a one time purchase or set up wolf Pack and where he will ship you gold or silver monthly based on the level that you sign up for. So those are ways you can support the show if you want to. We greatly appreciate all of you who do support us, But right now, the most important thing is just to continue to lift up my dad in your prayers. So thank you so much. Yes, hospital bills are going to be extremely expensive, and of course you know we wouldn't trade our father for any amount of money, but it is going to be. It is going to be a lot, a lot of money to eventually pay back. So thank you all so much, and we cannot thank you enough. Now let's take a look at war. I've got this article from zero Hedge. Here, China emerges as the only real winter in India's pack castanny sandbox with unprecedented combat testing. Now we see this routinely with any sort of conflict anywhere in the world. These these companies that manufacture devices for the military or vehicles, missiles, bombs, they are the true winners in these conflicts. Raytheon Lockey, Martin Boeing All of these companies tend to make out like bandits as they send our young men to die. And of course we have people like Lindsey Graham who are deeply indebted to the military industrial complex, who want nothing more than to get involved in another war anywhere in the world so that they can enrich themselves further so that they can line their pockets. And they do not care how much blood is spilt, whether it's ours or the innocent lives caught in between the American military and whatever evil quote unquote they are fighting at the time it is. And as we can see, this is not just something that is part of American culture. Every single country around the globe has their own military industrial complex that they are beholden to that is deeply entrenched within their own bureaucracy, and are going to stir up conflict and get involved with conflict just so that they can have a testing ground for their shiny new death machine. They want to be able to brag to someone in government and make a sales pitch like, oh yeah, we have real world testing of this and it turns out that this is incredibly lethal. They want the lethality is the point, and these people want nothing more than to build a machine to kill us all. Once they have that.
Speaker 8: I.
Speaker 2: Mean, where can you go from there? If you're a raytheon Truly, that is the apotheosis of their technology, a button that just simply wipes out all life on the planet. From Reason Magazine, The Indian Pakistani ceasefire is what US diplomacy should look like. Sitting on the sidelines. Let America play a neutral mediator and talk down both sides, and I hope that this is a long lasting piece. I genuinely hope the best for both of these countries. I would like to see the conflict end. There are so many people in each of these countries, and the loss of life would be staggering if they went to war, the sheer number of civilian casualties it probably be, it would be a horror that the world has as not seen for decades. At this point. America didn't start the fire between India and Pakistan, but US diplomacy ended it. After four days of nerve racking combat between two nuclear armed powers. The Worlds for the World first heard from US President Donald Trump that both sides had agreed to a ceasefire after a long night of talks. Mediated by the United States. I am pleased to announce that India and Pakistan have agreed to a full and immediate ceasefire, the President wrote on truth social on Saturday afternoon. Congratulations to both countries on using common sense and great intelligence. Although the Indian government denied the role of a third party intervention in ending the crisis, Pakistani Foreign Minister Munir Dhar confirmed that the US was one of the three dozen countries whose diplomats tried to mediate between the warring countries. Secretary of State Mark Rubio had talked with both Indian and Pakistani officials over the weekend, telling them to resume contact with each other. Now I'm curious, did they both have Indian Pakistan both had a deal with market WI. Do you think they just bonded over the that they both hate Marco Rubio? They had to deal with him, and like, oh man, he's a slimy little weasel, isn't he. And they just decided, you know, all right, instead of hating each other, we can just hate Marco Rubio. Perhaps he's the avatar of hate in this scenario. Maybe that's what his job is. Trump sends out Marco Rubio to these warring countries and they realize, you know, we're not so different, but him, he's disgusting. I hate that guy. We both hate that guy. Well, if you hate him, you can't be all bad. Vice President JD. Vance personally called Indian Prime Minister out of end of Moody and of course very very anti Christian regime in India at the moment. Mody is no friend of the Christians. It is not good for Christians in India at this point. And if war were to escalate, I can only imagine they would be some of the first people to be left by the sidelines. The government would do nothing to protect the Christians there after underestuding alarming intelligence about it dramatic escalation, CNN reports. Just a day before, Vance had told Fox News that the Indian Pakistani conflict was fundamentally none of our business and indeed neither side realized on American weapons, funding or protection. That's the most surprising thing about this whole scenario. Neither of these That's why we stopped it. That's why we stopped it, folks. This is what it is. Neither of them are using our weapons.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: If one of them signs a contract with Raytheon, Boeing, Lockheed Martin, any of these companies that supply our military industrial complex. You can bet the war is back on. They're going to send Marco Rubio back out and he's going to get them back at each other's throats. So look out for that, folks in the coming months. If Pakistan or India buys a lot of you know, ballistic missiles from the United States, you can bet they are going back to war. I'm being facetious here. Of course, it wasn't always so. Pakistan was a close Cold World partner of the United States, which gave it billions of dollars in military aid. The Knicks administration infamously rushed weapons to Pakistan during the brutal attempt to suppress the Bangladeshi independence movement in nineteen seventy one, but the relationship cooled over the following decade, and the Trump administration finally cut most US military a to Pakistan in twenty eighteen. That's right, folks, we fell out of love with Pakistan. You know, we just went it wasn't us, it was them, or it wasn't them. It was us one way or the other. And you know, we just didn't have any need for a little puppet state in that area anymore. Vance's intervention wouldn't be the first time a US administration step between the India and Pakistan. In the nineteen nineties, then President George HW. Bush reportedly sent a secret envoy to talk to the two governments down from launching premptive strikes against each other. In two thousand and one, then President George W. Bus Bush used shuttle diplomacy to defuse another India Pakistan crisis. This is just a continual pot that's boiling. These countries hate each other, and they have hated each other for my entire lifetime and longer than that, so I would not be surprised if we actually do see a war from them at some point. The the cultural differences, the religious differences, the these people do not like each other, and this is not something that can really be mediated by third parties or really by anything. In my opinion, the fact that they are so close to each other and are this hostile will probably mean an eventual war of some kind, and we can only hope that it is swift and as clean as possible, and we are not involved. Both sides were operating with perverse incentives. India's military advantage over Pakistan gave Indian leaders and incentive to move forward a full scale conventional war, like the US during the Cold War and Russia after the Cold War, both of which tried to use nuclear threats to make up for conventional military disadvantages. Pakistan in turn and incentive to keep nuclear first strike on the table.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 2: India has many, many, many people in the military. India has an immense population and as such they are more than willing to throw their military into the meat grinder of conflict. They will be able to overwhelm Pakistan with sheer numbers it in a conventional war. India has an extreme advantage troop numbers are they still count for a lot in the fact that they can just annex more ground by sheer number of people. We have a comment from Brian dev McCartney Travis Whistler. How's your mom holding up? Many prayers for her strength and encouragement. Yes, please pray for my mom as well. I know I haven't asked you to, but that is my own fault for being less thoughtful than I should have been. She has been incredibly strong. She has held up incredibly well. Our mom is very, very tough. She has endured a lot, and she is she has a wonderful woman. She doesn't complain, she just works very very hard. But we can tell that this has taken a toll on her. I mean, of course it would have to, you know, it's a very it's a very difficult situation. But she has been amazing through this. She has given my dad so much support and has been there for him every step of the way. Our mom is a truly incredible, wonderful, godly woman and we have been so blessed to have her as our mom. So she is tired and she is stressed, but as always, she is amazing and she is doing everything she can to make sure that my dad has everything he needs, and she has been with him for every moment that he wasn't in surgery. So please keep her in your prayers, Please lift her up as well, and give her peace and comfort and the strength that she needs to continue to be there for him. And yes, thank you for thank you for that comment, Brian Deed McCartney. Really really glad to see you there.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So that was the India Pakistan conflict. Now I saw this article on zero Hedge, and this one interested me a lot personally. This is right up my alley in a sort of I tend to enjoy sort of psychological analysis of things or just looking at the psychology of people. I'm a complete pseudo intellectual, of course, but you know that's what pseudo intellectuals like. So on zero Hedge. Psychmeds and Veblin goods.
Speaker 1: In heis and this.
Speaker 2: Is authored by Jeffrey A. Tucker via the Epoch Times. In high school in West Texas in the late nineteen seventies, psych meds were Veblin goods that his products desired as market as markers of status. They were conspicuously consumed by the children of the well to do, with profound awareness that their schoolmates could neither could afford neither the treatment nor the supposed cure. So the kids I knew, many of them, they would tolerate me in their circles. From time to time, would brag about their diagnosis, their prescriptions, the mix, and how it made them feel. They would carry their pills and show them off, rattling off names of this or that drug and laughing mischievously about it all. There was nothing particul killarly maudlin about them. Except as performance. They were genuinely proud, the way one might be when wearing an overpriced luxury coat or shoes. The pills were just part of the mix, so they paraded their supposed maladies as badges of honor. I think we can see this again playing out with the what people call the mental health crisis of the United States now, and especially with the transgender movement. Any sort of you know, illness is now a marker that puts you higher up in the hierarchy of oppression. If you have you know, depression or any sort of mental malady, you have something that you can cling to and point to and say, well, you know.
Speaker 1: I've got this.
Speaker 4: So if you're okay, that.
Speaker 2: Makes you, you know, an oppressor of some kind. It puts you beneath them. The only way to elevate yourself in today's America is to have something wrong with you, to have something that entitles you to the support of other people in some way or the other. And the LGBT, especially the t's, have long been a proponent of this ideology. We can see it in the way they act in all fields, the way that any you know, any straight man or woman is the enemy to them in many senses of the word. And this mental illness is what makes them special. Their desire to mutilate themselves elevates them over you and makes them a better person than you are, simply because they are mentally ill and they are completely unwell and wish to reshape society around themselves. It gives them a cloak the media, a shield for them to bash you with. They are inoculated against criticism, while you are seen as evil by default. This is a continual way of operation, and we can see this from the way you know it was back even in the nineteen seventies. There was always a sniffy air of detachment, of detachment culture of these There's always a sniffy air of detachment culture of these kids. Nonchalant disregard for all systems, whether school or family or church or even society at large. They were above it all, and the meds and the condition they were addressing were part of that. It was a class marker. There was even a hint of politics about it, and underscoring and display of alienation. They were at once the top of the social heap, but disdainful of it. Most of these kids excelled in their grades and set their sites high in college applications, with no doubt that they would succeed. They would do so despite their profound mental condition, which they blamed on parents, social structures, teachers, protocol, and the machine. Generally, society had made them sick, but the meds gave them freedom to float above it all. I've not followed their lives since then. Maybe they dropped them after college.
Speaker 1: And lived normally.
Speaker 2: Maybe not. None will likely write memoirs, so we'll never know. Regardless of the decades since this veblin Good went the way of all luxury purchases, over time it became mainstream. Psychmeds are now common among adults and children. It's a massive industry. Like cell phones and TVs generations ago, they migrated through the class structure year by year. It truly is amazing the sheer number of people in today's society that are on some form of medication, the especially psychological. Anytime, I don't really watch TV that much, usually only if we're traveling, you know, My wife and I will stop at a hotel halfway between Texas and Tennessee somewhere. And since the TV is the only thing they have. You'll flip it on for a bit, and it feels as though fit fifty percent of commercials are for some form of antidepressant or some way of managing anxiety. And it is horrifying to think that so many people are using chemicals to manage themselves and what it might be doing to them. We've seen what SSRIs do to people and the ways it can change them, and the shear how dangerous it can make them as it warps their personality and turns them, some of them into mass murderers. It is deeply concerning on every level that the American public feels the need to escape reality and escape themselves through chemical alteration. And so many people are you know, they cannot function at this point unless they have it. It is getting scary and scarier that more and more people are just unable to cope with reality unless they are chemically enhanced or altered or.
Speaker 3: Just It is a deep.
Speaker 2: Concern of mine, and the therapy culture as well has gotten out of hand. The sheer number of people that think, oh, everyone needs therapy. Everyone needs to go and chat with someone, a paid friend that will tell you different ways of coping with things and then potentially prescribe you some little pills that can modify your behavior so that you can feel a little bit of happiness. We have created a worse rat race over and over again.
Speaker 5: It's truly amazing how many people are on these pills, and if only a small percentage of them have these kind of reactions, that's still a staggering number of people. Yes, I think one of the best ways of showing that is the people that don't commit matter shootings but almost did. Like there's several stories that my dad has relayed, such as the one where the person was pointing a gun at his class and then pointing it back at himself and then pointing it at the class and then you know, eventually just dazed and they wrestled the gun away from him and then had absolutely no memory of any of that. And there's several stories of basically the exact same thing of that happening.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's much more common than they want you to believe. They do everything they can to cover up when there's a side effect for one of their little pet drugs that they love to push on people and makes them a lot of money. So we can only imagine how many of these things go unreported or underreported. These people, you know, as a whistler, said that he was. He had no memory of it. It completely took him over. He was not himself at all. He had no idea what had happened when he came to himself. And that is an incredibly scary thought, the fact that these chemicals can take you over and make you do things that, under normal circumstances you would be horrified by.
Speaker 3: And you know that's.
Speaker 2: This isn't a if you're on these pills. This isn't a matter of willpower. It's not a well, you know, if you just don't want to do it, you won't do it. No, this is a you know, it chemically alters you. It changes you, It makes you a completely different person. It's not that this kid wanted to hurt them, as obvious, it is a It's a very very sad and very very scary thing that these pharmaceutical companies are able to push these poisons on people, and so many people just blindly accept them and give them to children. Angry tigers Den, good to see you, Good to see you, Thanks for being here. People have lost the connection with God all the things that you were talking about are a symptom of this God. There is no moral compass and there is no hope for these people, utterly an empty existence in which they replace God with themselves. This is unfulfilling in a road to nowhere. Yes, that is exactly right. If you do not have God, you will try to fill that void with anything and everything, whether it's chemicals or you know, money, men or women, you know, whichever one, you will try to fill it with anything and everything, and eventually they will all let you down and you will be more empty than you ever were before.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's.
Speaker 2: Cliche, but you see it all the time when people get rich. You know, for a while, they seem incredibly happy. You know, they're having the time of their life. It would seem they're buying whatever they want, they're going wherever they want, they're spending time with whoever they want. And then we see it over and over again where they just become more and more miserable. They end up addicted to drugs or you know, destroying their own lives in some way. And it's because these things do not fulfill you. They can be part of a happy life, but they are not the source of a happy life. Christ is the only thing that truly matters in this world. He is God, is the source of all joy, and if you do not have God, then you have nothing at all. It is I forget who said it, and it's a I remember hearing it all my life. But man has a God shaped hole in his heart and nothing else will fill that hole. You cannot There is no amount of earthly possessions that can fulfill you. You cannot spend your way to happiness. You cannot do drugs, you cannot spend time with even the most amazing people and feel fulfilled. Eventually, it all comes down to the fact that we need a Lord and savior, and Christ gave that to us. Soiling Goy, Perhaps the drug need a reason to be prescribed, so mental disorders are invented for that purpose. I thoroughly agree with you there. The over diagnoses of conditions is something that we are dealing with. These doctors love to have a purpose, and if you're not sick, what's the reason for having them There? Psychiatrists will bring you in and they will tell you, oh, yes, you have an anxiety disorder, you have this, you have that, and you know what you need this medication, and you need to go see a therapist, and you should see a therapist multiple times a week or at least once a week, as often as you can. And it is part of the medical industrial complex. They are getting it is about making money. And that has always been something that has blown my mind, is that people will be like, oh, yeah, I love my therapist. They listen to me. It's like, don't you have friends or family if how can a therapist do more for you than what your friends and family can. The therapist doesn't care about you. They're being paid. The therapist isn't going to continue to listen to you once that money stops coming in. Your friends and family actually do care about you. They are there for you in times of trouble. That's why God has given them to us. And just so many people will utterly avoid talking about their problems with their friends or their family.
Speaker 3: They will.
Speaker 2: Have contempt for them almost in that sense, like oh no, I wouldn't talk to them. You know they don't have a degree, whereas you know your parents have years of wisdom and have probably gone through at least something similar and can tell you how they handled it as opposed to a therapist who has just spent you know, probably a decade in school and has no real life experience. So that is my take on that overminch. Happiness comes from purpose, I agree, the purpose of serving God. That is where I believe Wally Walras, I love my Christian counseling center. Yes, if you have Christian counseling where they are doing it from a biblical basis and pointing you towards God as in the end, the answer to all things, and knowing that He will get you through this, I think that can be a very valuable thing. But secular therapy is really more about putting yourself on a pedestal and idolizing yourself. And that's my opinion on these things. I haven't gone down the rabbit hole of thoroughly correlating, collating my ideas and putting them into a concise narrative structure. On why dislike therapy so much like that.
Speaker 5: Says the psychology is the study of the soul from a group of people that deny the souls even exist.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, these people want to give you eternal purpose when they don't believe there is an eternity. Soilent goy. Are you sad, here's a pill. Are you angry? There's a pill. Did you eat pancakes this morning? Here's a pill. That's right, there's a pill for everything. And then when that pill starts giving you side effects, there's a pill for that too. They will medicate you into the grave. It is all about getting you to take more and more medication. Because it is a money making scheme. They will medicate you down to the grave. I think we're going to take a quick break and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: In defending the American dream. You're listening to the David Night Show analyzing the globalist next move in the Deevid Nut Show.
Speaker 2: Welcome back, folks. We've got plenty of comments here, soilent goy. When there's so much irrational hatred, irrational nonsense going on, it doesn't surprise me that a lot of people have anxiety. Yeah, they are constantly putting fear out into the world. That is one of the big purposes of the twenty four hour news cycle. I'm not saying anything new here, but that has been one of the worst things that has ever happened to the American people. Just this constant fear mongering anytime you want to, you can turn on the TV or go online and find something to be afraid of. They can continually tell you over and over again that this is happening or that's happening, and you need to be afraid of it, despite the fact that statistically you are still very, very safe. They want to continually hammer you over the head with fear. A fearful population is one that is easy to control. You will sign away your liberties if they can promise you. It's an easier thing to make the sale when there is more to be afraid of than there is when it's a safe country. Right overture Jesus is the only answer. Yes, I completely agree with you. Right overture. I ask that you please keep my dad in your prayers. Please lift him up before our Lord and Savior. Thank you very much, Zoro seventy. Psychology is a pseudo religon and pure scam plus the delicition of good and bad deletion. Yeah, they have removed the idea of good and evil from the public consciousness. As a general rule, things are very morally gray now. They want you to continually feel sympathy for people who do evil, but will demonize anyone that pushes a Christian worldview on anyone else. So I goy again. One of the big problems is the current culture is isolating a lot of people, no friends, no family. The lockdown was a big part of that. Yes, people are more isolated than they've ever been, and there is a reason that the worst thing that they can do to people in prison is to put them in solitary confinement. When you are alone, it becomes much much more difficult. Humans are meant to have community, meant to have family, and if you do not have that, you begin to lose perspective on things, and it becomes a form of torture.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is incredibly dangerous to be left all alone with your own thoughts and not ever interact with other people. It is easy to spiral and to just you know, lose yourself.
Speaker 4: Star Barkley.
Speaker 2: My sister gave me half an ambient once and the next day was telling me things I said and did that I didn't remember. Never took it again. Yeah, that seems to be a very common problem with things like ambient. Now, of course, people may be using it as an excuse to get out of the consequences of things they've said or done. But we've seen many many people come out and say, yeah, I have no recollection of that. I took ambient or a sleeping medication of some sort, and you know, I just blacked out. I don't know who that was that said those things, but whoever it was, it wasn't me. I wasn't in control of my own body at the time.
Speaker 1: Nights of this.
Speaker 2: They don't seek to cure problems. They want lifelong customers. Yes, that is the continual That seems to be continual rule of thumb for any part of the medical industry. They want you coming back over and over again. A therapist is not going to get paid if he actually fixes his client. They want you to come back weekly for your little vent session where they can tell you, oh, you know, you're right, you're right. It's you don't need to work on yourself or change your perspective or change how you view things or do things. It is simply a way for them to get validation. It is a form of self worship. In my opinion, a Syrian girl therapists are at best paid friends and we all know the other word for that.
Speaker 1: That is very true.
Speaker 2: Truck or Chris for the wind has gifted one sub on Kick. Thank you, Truck or Chris, appreciate the support, really do. I'm going to have to start a new segment of this show called I Have No Shame and I must grift to pay for these medical bills. So I think we'll do that now. So whatever your opinion is, I agree with it one percent. You're right, and I will just you tell me what your opinion is and I will agree with it. That's how this works. Now, you pay enough money, you get my co sign on anything. I'm being facetious, of course, but yes, if you would like to support the show, there are many avenues to do that. You can find those at the Davidnightshow dot com. Some of those avenues are subscribe Star, subscribe Star dot com, board slash the David Nightshow. You can sign up monthly and they will just bill you through Zell by searching the Davidnightshow. At ProtonMail dot com. There's a po box where you can just mail things directly to us. You can gift a sub on kick, you can tip on Rumble. You can support us by going to Davidknight dot gold and signing up with Tony arderburn Tony is a great guy. He has been a very good friend of the show and just a good friend to our family. And if you want to get some golden silver and get outside of the Fiat monetary system, he is a great great way to do that. Trends Journal, if you use promo code night, you get ten percent off of it and it helps support the show as well. So thank you very much, Thank you so much for all your support.
Speaker 1: It is truly.
Speaker 2: Wonderful to see the outpouring of kind words and just especially the prayers. The prayers are what have been the most. It has been incredible to see the number of people that just have sent messages or replied to things and told us they were praying for our dad. It has been an incredibly beautiful thing to see and it has given us so much peace and comfort knowing that he is being lifted up before God by all of you, and I cannot thank you enough for that. It is really helped this time to know that you're all out there praying for him.
Speaker 4: M Sellers.
Speaker 2: Sometimes godly therapy or counseling can help get you back on track, but you never substitute for your personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Yes, and again I think the main point there is that it is, you know, Christian counseling or therapy there, coming at it from a perspective of, you know, the from a godly perspective, from a Christ's centered perspective. It is not this atheistic self worship.
Speaker 4: It is a It is to.
Speaker 2: Point you back towards you know what you should be focused on, and to write your mind in that sense. Yes, but I agree with you m Sellers. Love the commercials almost as good as the show. Yes, the breaks that my dad has done are truly amazing. The music is I've always loved getting to sit there and enjoy it during the show. Not that I don't appreciate with the information my dad provides, but getting a nice little break and getting to hear some beautiful music has always been fantastic, and I'm glad you all appreciate them. I look forward to him coming back and being able to work on his music again and to hopefully bring you more soon. But knowing him, it will be a while simply because he is such a perfectionist.
Speaker 3: He will play the.
Speaker 1: He'll play a.
Speaker 2: Segment over and over again until he gets it just the way he wants it. He as much work as he puts in on the show. I think he is even more of a perfectionist about the music, and he will do it thousands of times until it sounds just right to him. And yes it is. They're really, really wonderful and I enjoy them all just as much as you do. Now, I want to just mention this. This is a book that I just got. It is Aberrations in the Heartland of the Real Secret Lives of Timothy McVeigh by Wendy S. Painting, PhD. And some of you may already know about her, but she was the co author and co producer of the documentary film A Noble Lie. I've just started reading this, so I won't actually go into it today. I'm only about ten pages in, but I will probably be giving you some exerts and snippets from it in the future. But it is an incredibly detailed and thoroughly researched book about Timothy McVay and goes into immense, immense detail about his life. I have thoroughly enjoyed the few pages that I've gotten to read so far, and it is just about the man who the behind the avatar that was created for the Oklahoma City bombing, and the media created this idea of Timothy McVey. Very few people, if any, actually knew anything about him besides what was portrayed in the media. And as we know today, the media does very little research, if any, and has their talking points handed down to them. So the Oklahoma City bombing was an amazing example of how a narrative can be created, and different narratives can be spun up and spun out into the atmosphere to muddy the water and make it impossible to figure out what really happened. So I'm very excited to read this book. It is very very well researched. It is a thick tome, and I look forward to being able to give you some interesting excerpts from it in the future. And I saw this last night Trump administration. Trump administration. Administration's universal flu vaccine project puzzles scientists, and I have to say it puzzles me as well. I thought this administration was going to have RFK in charge, and I thought RFK was going to tell people the dangers of vaccines and to expose them. But as we've seen so far, none of that has come true, and we are now moving towards a universal flu vaccine. This is by rob Stein on NPR. Now, I'm sure we won't agree with rob Stein's reasoning for this, but it was just really the headline that grabbed me out of this article in the sense of this is the administration that claimed, you know, he was the father of the vaccine. He gave us the covid vaccine warp speed. He was so proud of his little pet project, and we can see that he has learned absolutely nothing. These people, Donald Trump is not your friend. He is in the pocket of these corporations and these powers as much as any other president ever has been. He gave them the lockdown. He gave them carte blanc to do whatever they wanted with the vaccination, the COVID vaccine. We still don't know all the untold damages that have been wrought by that thing. Is it has not been on a long enough timeline to fully see what kind of effects that will have, you know, what it's doing to people, And we are now working towards a universal flu vaccine. Vaccine experts are perplexed by a project the Trump administration has launched to develop a universal flu vaccine, which has been a long goal, though an elusive one in medical research. Dubbed Generation gold Standard, the project is aimed at creating a flu shot that doesn't have to be updated every year to match the latest strains of the virus. Project also aims to produce a vaccine that could protect people against other respiratory viruses that could cause a pandemic, such as bird flu and coronaviruses. That's right, folks, it's the scary, scary bird flu.
Speaker 5: Oh good, we needed a new covid vaccine. That was the big thing that has been killing so many people is just the lack of yet another covid vaccine.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: You can never have too many vaccines, folks. Just you know, roll up your sleeve and they're just going to come in with sequence after sequence of I for one, hope that they just keep churning these out so I never have to get out of the chair, so that I can just sit there and get vaccinated over and over again, repeatedly until I die. That's my biggest hope is that they can make me safe from every disease, every variation of every disease, and you know, by doing so, make themselves infinitely wealthy. The announcement surprise vaccine researchers, given the anti vaccine stance of health officials like Health and Human Services Secretary Robert F. Kennedy Junior.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Even NPR can see the, if not hypocrisy, dissonance between the narrative and what is actually coming to place. They ran on a stance of anti vaccination, or at least vaccine skepticism, and yet here we are in the administration working towards a universal flu vaccine. I'm glad to see that this administration is still wanting to invest in developing next generation influenza vaccines or respiptory vaccines in general, says Ted Ross, director of Global Vaccine Development at the Cleveland Clinic. But Ross and the other outside vaccine experts are mystified by many aspects of Generation gold Standard. Well, Ross, you're not the only one that's mystified. I'm very mystified, more so by the fact that the Trump base still supports him, the fact that they refuse to look at this and say, Okay, maybe he's not the man we think he is. But of course they have yet to come to any sort of realization regarding that fact. First of all, the project plans to use an approach that would involve injecting people with a whole flu virus that has been killed with a chemical to render it harmless, but is still capable of stimulate the immune system. Vaccine experts consider the whole killed virus approach to be antiquated. This a head scrat This a head scratcher to me, This is puzzling, says doctor Gregory Poland, a vaccine expert who leads the atrea Academy of Science and Medicine in New York. We're going back to technology that would use forty to fifty years ago. So this is a little surprising to me. Why would you go backwards to this technology. It's a very old technology, Poland says, this is what influenza vaccines in the forties, fifties, and sixties looked like. Well, I mean that was probably the last time. I don't even know if Again, his complaint is that the technology isn't new enough. My complaint is that it's happening at all. So look at nineteen eighty. It's a universal extermination vaccine.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: All of these vaccines are meant to harm you in some way. All of them are there to destroy your body. None of them are there to actually do what they say. A bit of a side tangent here, but one of the things that always gets me is when you talk about medical conspiracy, people act as if like, oh, you think they're paying off every single doctor. You think that black suv rolls up and they cart out barrels of money to the nurses in the hospitals and the doctors. And it's like, no, you don't need to pay off every single doctor. In fact, you need to pay off relatively few people if in fact you're actually paying off any of them. What you do is you make sure that grants only go towards things that you deem useful for your agenda. You quash research that is moving in ways that you don't like. You insert specific people with a certain ideology in the halls of academia, and it takes a very, very relative few people to ensure that science only moves in the direction you want. It is not difficult to control this sort of things. It does not require millions upon millions of people working in concert. It requires a minimal amount to control this sort of thing.
Speaker 5: People think that the bribing of doctors, is you know, some pharma executive slipping some guy in a white coat a few hundred bucks in the back room. But really it's more institutionalized. It's the not getting published. If you question their official narrative. It's all the like you said, the grants and all that that are driving it, only in the way that is most profitable for big pharma.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: All they have to do is control the funding in a specific direction, and it makes it incredibly difficult to research any of these things. Brian de McCartney, we are not vaccine deficient. No, again, what is it By the time a child is three, I believe it's seventy six vaccines. They want to give your child seventy six seventy six different vaccines full of all kinds of chemicals that are potentially damaging or life ending. These people know what they're doing. My dad has told the story before, but I forget the name of the nurse, but she was in the uh you know, the natal ICU, and they knew that when they had a premi that was born, that if they gave them vaccines that they would crash. That they're you know, they would flat line, and they would need to be resuscitated, and it would take you know, uh, you know, they would have to prep the crash cart. There wasn't a discussion of well, maybe we don't give them the vaccines. It was, oh, well, you know, we'll resuscitate them, we'll bring them back if we can. It was never a matter of well we just won't give them the vaccines. You would think at minimum these people could be convinced to hold off, but no, even knowing what it was doing to a baby, that it would cause them to you know, crash and flat line and have to be resuscitated, they would still do it. These people have been so thoroughly brainwashed and have such a callous to regard for life and the most vulnerable lives. It is utterly disgusting to see.
Speaker 5: Sure, seventy six vaccines is a lot, but you know, seventy seven is just such a nice round number. It's lucky sounding. And I'm sure we can trust Trump who brought us the COVID warp speed vaccine, to be sure that this one is going to be the good and healthy vaccine.
Speaker 2: Of course, this one is going to be sugar water. It'll be just so pleasant. They'll come in. You'll be served a nice little mohito while you wait. It'll be a lovely, lovely experience as you get your universal flu vaccine.
Speaker 5: Right, give us any free donuts or burgers with this one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wonder what sort of bribery will be involved, A pricey bet on a single approach. And then there's the price tag five hundred million. I mean that to me, based on the spending that our government, that sounds like a bargain. Only five hundred million, half a billion dollars. I mean, we can spend that in our sleep. Folks, you're bulking at half a billion dollars? When is this the America I've come to know and dread. Come on, folks, half a billion. That's nothing. That's nothing. We give that to Israel?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: Uh, if I say we give it, we could do We could do that again right now. We wouldn't even notice. There's a price tag five hundred million, which is a huge amount, sky knows nothing, huge amount. Come on, get it together.
Speaker 1: Half a bit.
Speaker 2: Who are you at a bulk at half a billion dollars? Especially at a time when federal health research funding is being slashed. The money that was originally earmarked to help explore a variety of technology for next generation COVID nineteen vaccines. This amount of money is astronomical. It is foolish to put that much money onto one technology, says Rick Bright, a former federal vaccine expert who is now a private consultant. Well, you know that man is making money hand over fist. Going into a private consultancy after being a federal employee is usually a way of paying you off for what you did for the company during your tenure, Zoro seventy. To use NA is like trying communism again because last time it wasn't done the right way. That's right, folks, real mRNA has never been tried yet. We just have to try mRNA one more time, and this time we'll get it right.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: No more damaging hearts, no more blood clots, just good old fashioned DNA alteration like your grandma used to get. As American as apple pie and eight legged rats in the subway of New York. Another aspect that's raising eyebrows is the fact that the technology called a beta propio lactone. Whoever names these things do they speak English? In a debated whole virus platform was developed by two NIH scientists, doctor Matthew Mimoli and doctor Jeffrey Tobin. Memoli was recently named as the Principal Deputy Director of the NIH after serving as Trump's acting NIH director. Tobenberger was recently named acting director of the nationalis Student of Allergy Infectious Diseases. Tobenberger holds a patent on the technology. Ah, I wonder if that could have something to do with it. You hold a patent on the technology that the government is going to be using to create a universal flu vaccine. Imagine that is worth a lot a lot of money, perhaps even half a billion dollars. Well, again, the main point is just that Trump has learned nothing, and that is not a surprise to me. That is, in fact, exactly what I would have expected, given that he gave us the warp speed vaccine. But he is now pushing for a universal flu vaccine, a vaccine that undoubtedly they will push on everyone for every reason, and only later will we find out the sheer number of people that are being damaged by the sheer number of people that are being killed by it. They do this over and over where they create a horror and double down on it. Instead of admit fault. Zen woman right, the top administration. Top administrators were paid and the staff who didn't comply were disposable.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 2: They get rid of the people that do not play ball with them, and it is incredibly easy for them to do so. So I then goy power is top down, like a pyramid. You don't need a grand conspiracy including everyone. The top gives the order and the rest follow. That's right. If you inculcate ethos of just taking directive and of continual just worship and bowing down to authority, you never have to bribe anyone. They simply will not question it at all. Oudy mmr audy.
Speaker 1: Good to see you.
Speaker 2: I hope you're doing well. Some areas, it's ninety vaccines for children. Absolutely outrageous that parents are allowing this.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is mind boggling. You'd think at some point they would look at even just the sheer number of it and go, this seems like a lot, you know, just thinking about it. Logically, the previous generation didn't receive nearly this number of vaccines, and they seemed to be healthier, you know, just on that level, it doesn't make sense. Doesn't make sense. Logically, it is truly insane to me that people are so incredibly willing to just follow orders and stick their children with these horrific chemicals, with these horrific side effects. I mean, when I was young, we went to church with I believe over all the years we went to church, there were two kids that had autism. And now, you know, I see so many. I don't go out frequently anymore, but when I do, it's you know, not uncommon to see, you know, one of those kids, child that is clearly damaged out in public. You know, they've got their you know, big headphones on to prevent some sort of auditory stimulus from you know, affecting them, and they're locked into an iPad or something, or they're being led by the hand and by their parents. And you know, these are kids that are obviously, you know, close to being teenagers or are teenagers, and that just wasn't something you saw when I was young, and just on the face of it, it is obvious what is happening, and they continually obfus, skate and say, oh, it's the rapid rise in case numbers is because we're better at diagnoses, and you know, diagnosis might account for a small increase, maybe you get a little bit better at figuring out, you know, what it actually is, and so you're able to find it a little bit more frequently. But it does not account for the you know, straight up spike in case numbers that just it obviously doesn't make sense, and the fact that they're able to get away with it by just hand waving it shows how utterly unthinking and uncritical the American people have become over time, and it's worrying. It's concerning trump Berger. Vaccines are the biggest money maker at medical offices, like making people come for an oil change. That's true.
Speaker 1: The we were.
Speaker 2: We were very lucky to find a excellent doctor in Austin, Texas. They still will ask you if you'd like to vaccinate, but they don't push it. We have said no, and they have gone hands off, like, all right, parents don't want it, we won't ask you about it again, and we're very thankful for that. But in the pamphlet she hands out, so you have to pay to be a member of her practice so that you can see her. And the reason she explains is that I'm sure many of you know this, but in case you don't, vaccine companies and insurance companies pay bonuses to doctors' offices that have a certain over a certain percentage of their customers vaccinated. And so to offset the fact that a lot of her customers she doesn't meet the requirement, don't vaccinate their children, she has you pay a fee to be a member of her practice. And so that is the sort of thing you have to do, because she was talking to us and said that, you know, she's seen so many of her other colleagues just you know, either you know, fold and require vaccination or just be put out of business by these people because they cannot maintain a living wage. And so that is what they are doing. They're rapidly crushing doctors that refuse to play ball with them. Nights of the storm. Parents are not aware of the number of shots their kids you're getting, because they frequently bundle several into one shot. That is a fair point to make. Yes, they will routinely combine many of these vaccines into one and so your child gets hammered with a massive dose of different chemicals and viruses or whatever. You know, whether you believe in viruses or not, that's what they claim they are putting in them, and your child is getting hit with a bunch of them all at once. Chambers, Nancy. My book club ninety five percent young teachers, and they love vaccines and are critical of anyone who won't vax kids and blame any illness on the anti vax and accuse them of spreading disease. Yeah, that's that's always how it is. And it's continually again just funny in the fact that if the vaccine works, then they're only a threat to themselves. However, they are continually scared that, oh, I'm going to get it or they're going to give it to another kid, And just if the other kid is vaccinated, then surely they're protected, right, surely they are just exercising their own personal freedoms, and you are just angry about that. But it's always cloaked in this, Oh, but you know they're going to hurt someone else. They're going to do this, They're going to do that. It's for the greater good. The greater good is almost it is literally always what is used to justify the greatest horrors, and so we see that time and time again, this hatred and contempt for people that exercise their ability to use critical thinking and not just bow to the fear. And this article again from MPR, and I just found it slightly funny. This won't be one recover for long, but it was just entertaining to me. The Oscar of Food prizes goes to a Brazilian who harnessed the power of bacteria. Good, good, good, whatever, Marianne Gella Hungria. That's literally it. That's just the scientist's name is Hungria and she's involved with food. That was it. That's the entire joke. I found it entertaining. You know, sometimes life is a little bit funny like that. You get an a, you get named Hungria, and you go into food. That's you know, a little bit of comedy. That's the sort of thing I find funny, Folks. My sense of humor has been utterly, utterly ruined by time on the internet. But this I found to be a hopeful story. This is from Clash Daily. Sorry Dawkins, young men are tiring of your christless secularism. The vaunted four horsemen of New Atheism are not what they used to be. Remember how the March of atheism was treated as inevitable by the New atheists of a decade ago. Post COVID new atheism is in disarray, while the church is on the march. The really wild part that would sit their head spinning. Gen Z has been leading the charge for years. Pew Research has been tracking trends on the religious habits and convictions of people across a variety of demographics for years. They have tracking a year over year decline. Yes, it's something I've noticed personally, is that there are fewer and fewer young people in the churches that I've gone to over the years. The church has become the domain of the middle aged and the elderly as time has gone on. And I'm glad to see and I'm hopeful that this is true. And if it is, that is a good sign that the next generation is realizing that this empty, angry atheism will only leave you bitter, It will not provide you with anything, and in the end, it will lead you straight to hell. And I think part of that is they're able to see the fruits that is borne in our culture. The ascendancy of atheism has coincided with the decline of every nation across the globe. The church is was part of what built all these nations. The strong faith of the people that were involved with the rising of the West. And I don't just mean people, you know, the founding fathers. I know I'm going to have people saying me, oh, they weren't Christian, they were this, they were that. I mean the common people, the faith of the common people that were on the ground just working. When a nation, when the people of a nation are devoted to God, he, you know, will bless that nation. It is not about whether your leader is a Christian or whether your leader.
Speaker 1: Is this or that.
Speaker 2: It can be a blessing to have a Christian leader, but what's more important is that the people themselves are devoted to God. And as the people have become more atheistic and self serving or you know, anything else, we have seen the rapid, rapid decline of these Western nations and just the horrors it is unleashed on the the people of the American people. Stunning stat gen Zers, especially gen Z Men, are actually more likely to attend weekly religious services than millennials and even some younger gen xers Berg's analysis shows that's good news. I am again, I'm very hopeful for this. This is a very good sign. Not and again, this isn't something about oh, I think this would be good for politics. This is good for the you know, people who are going to church, who are finding Jesus. Whether this impacts politics at all, this is impacting something much more important. This is the souls of the people involved. They are finding Christ and that is what truly matters. Politics passes away. All of this is truly you know, it impacts our daily lives, but it will be meaningless in the end. You know, we should fight evil because we are called to, but we should realize that there is a much greater world outside of this that we will all one day be a part of. Between the lines, young men are leading America's religion resurgence. Within older generations, there's a consistent gender gap among Christians, with women more likely to be religious than men. But gen Z the gap is closed as young men join the church and young women leave it. If the current trajectory sticks, the gender gap will flip.
Speaker 1: Zoom in.
Speaker 2: Many young people have turned to religion defined community and connection after the isolating years of the pandemic, which hit gen Z harder than most. Yes, I've heard many, many stories of how utterly isolating and alone the pandemic was for the younger generation, How they had their childhood effectively stolen from them. How they got to watch you know, maybe an older family member, whether an older brother or sister or cousin, you know, get to enjoy socialization. And you know, I don't like public school. Well I will not put our children in public school. But you know, they got to see them have that social aspect of it and to hang out with friends and to go you know, play sports or whatever it was. And then it was taken from them right as they hit high school, or you know, right before then or mid high school. And how isolating and lonely and bitter it has made them, How it has made them incapable of relating to other people, How it has hurt them psychologically in such deep and profound ways. You know, it is a giant psychological experiment that has been perpetrated, and it is radically, radically impacted the younger generations who didn't have a chance to form friend groups or have a chance to you know, get to know people before then. You know, that totally took that from them. At a time when so many Christians have been echoing the duck and covered fetism of the late Great planet Earth. The group is rising up with a very different attitude. And it's EXAs exactly the kind of attitude shift that you might expect to see the leading edge of a time where faith convictions begin awakening. Dear young Christian male, this book you're about to read is okay, well, this is a plug for a book. I don't know anything about it, but uh, you know again, this is just incredibly hopeful to me that more people are returning to Christ. And as I said before, whether it impacts politics or not, this impacts their eternal souls. And that is a much much more important thing. It is eternally important. It is infinitely more important. That's what truly matters. So you know what, you know, who's making a comeback? Someone that I would have never expected, someone that I have come to loathe. Pete Buddha. Judge holds town hall in Iowa amid speculation of presidential ambitions. And look at our little PD here. He's grown himself a beard. He's ted cruz maxing. He's realized that he's got a little bit of a rat face and as such can't be taken seriously. He looks much more like a real boy with a beard grown. Don't you think, folks, I think this the beard, more than the town halls, is an indication of presidential desire. The town halls, you know, every politician does that sort of thing from time to time. The beard is what is the tell? He took a page from Ted Cruz's book and was like, well, you know, Ted Cruz looks better with a beard, and Ted Cruz is you know, he's a very oily, slimy looking individual. If it can help Ted Cruz, it can surely work for me. Former Transportation Secretary Pete Buda Judge held a town hall in the influential early contest state of Iowa on Tuesday, potentially fueling added speculation about another presidential run for the prominent Democrat. Now again, I don't think Boota Judge can win, but I think that's perhaps based solely on optimism. I don't have any hard facts or statistics on that, but I would just like to think that someone as conniving and unlikable as Boothae Judge would be seen through by the American people. It is, however, my judgment is not often right in these things. I often put too much faith in the American people because what can I say? I'm an optimist, Butta Judge held the town hall with Vote Vets, a progressive political action committee advocating and issues like national security and veterans' care and cedar rapids, marking the first time he's been back to Iowa since the end of the Biden administration. The former twenty twenty presidential candidate noted that he's not currently a public official, nor is he actively running for office, and called on officials to take part more events like this one, so he will definitely be running again.
Speaker 3: Folks.
Speaker 2: He is going to be back out there and we're going to have to see him in the public eye once more once the next election starts. Here's a secondary take on it from CNN, but it just holds veterans focus town element in Iowa amid twenty twenty eight speculation. Another thing that always bothers me is veterans issues tend to be completely ignored until it can be used as political football one way or the other. You know, promises are made during an election cycle, and like all their other promises, they get completely ignored. And personally, however I feel about the wars that they were involved in, I think we made a promise to them a promise that we must keep if we have a contract. If you have a contract with someone, you have to honor it.
Speaker 1: And while I.
Speaker 2: Do not support the wars, I do not support the did not support the Iraq Afghanistan war, and I think the American military has been a tool for much destruction around the world. I do not believe that the individual people involved in it are evil. I believe that they bought into some really terrible propaganda and really thought that they were going to make a difference and change the world for the better. There are, of course exceptions to that, but I believe that those are the exceptions. I don't believe there are a majority of people that join the American military because they simply want to be killers. I think many of them were just sold a bill of goods, and as such they are to be you know, they are to be at most pitied, but we should still honor the contract we have with them. Zoro seventy. Who am I to judge morals of founding fathers? Like Paul said, even if one preaches God's word out of spite, at least it gets preached that is true. That is true. God's word can work through anyone, whether they believe it or not. If they if they even say the Gospel, it has power. That's the truth of it. God's word is supernatural. God is a God of miracles. He is not bound or constrained by the laws of the universe. He is above and beyond them. All things are within his grasp.
Speaker 5: Also, people talk about the Founding Father's religion, and they'll always bring up, like Jefferson cutting bits out of the Bible. And that was more the exception than the rule. Most of the Founding Fathers were Christian, and as you said, the culture itself was strongly Christian or else, you know, the Constitution wouldn't be endowed by our creator with certain inalienable rights. And it even Jefferson, at least he cared what was in the Bible enough to you know, make his own version of it. That's not great, but at least he's not. Oh yeah, I really liked that Two Corinthians.
Speaker 2: Yes, the entire culture was steeped in, you know, at least the the ideology and the verbiage of Christianity. Even if they didn't believe it themselves, they still were surrounded by it and had their actions modified by the sense that they had to appeal to a people that were heavily Christian. Now moving on to this story coming out of the UK. This is on CNN. Man wrongfully jailed for nearly four decades weeps as UK court overturns murder conviction. Man, you spent nearly four decades in a British prison, British prison in the killing of a bar maid, said he was not angry or bitter Tuesday as his murder conviction was overturned. He was released after being exonerated by Dnadence. Now why do I bring this up. I bring this up because I think this illustrates the importance of due process for everyone. Assumably they did everything right. They followed the letter of the law, they followed their protocols.
Speaker 1: They.
Speaker 2: Did everything they could to get the right man and to do it the right way, and they still got it wrong. This man was locked up for nearly forty years. And this is what can happen even when you follow the procedures that are in place meant to protect people. These are the sort of mistakes that can happen when they are committed to doing the right thing when it comes to upholding the rule of law. Imagine how bad it can get if we discard due process. This can very very easily become the norm. This can when they don't have to do due process, when they don't have to check, and when the government is committed to obfuscating and hiding what really happened and who people really are, this can become the norm. It can happen to you, It could happen to me. This is why we have to care about due process for everyone. And again, I think a very strong case could be made that Abrago Garcia is a bad guy that needs to go. But I think that case does need to be made. We're all, folks, It seems like we might be having some technical difficulties justin Yeah, we're going to take a quick break, just in case as we get this figured out.
Speaker 4: Thank you, folks.
Speaker 9: We see in our home, my boys, we're all can see it with our devotion. Boys, call it the liberty tree. It's a tall lo tree and the strong ble tree.
Speaker 8: And we are the sons.
Speaker 9: Yes, we are the sons, the sons of liberty.
Speaker 1: Liberty. It's your move. You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, folks. Apparently we were offline for a minute there. We're not entirely sure what happened. It just dropped the connection, So if I had to guess, I would say it was some kind of Internet outage on our part briefly, or perhaps the system, the service that we use to feed all these streams, may have had some kind of internal issue. But hopefully we're back and you're hearing us, and well, I don't know where we cut out, so it's hard for me to say, but I hopefully you heard what I had to say about the man wrongfully convicted and why it's important. Now we're going to look at this article off of Tennessee Star. Nonprofit received nearly three million in government grants before donating to Nashville Nashville Fund for Illegal Immigrants. I don't understand how my dad talks for three hours and makes so few mistakes. I feel as though I mess up every other word. Prior to its recent donation to the Belonging Fund, a new initiative established by Nashville Mayor Freddie o'connells Illegal Immigrants followed a joint law enforcement operation between the Tennessee Highway Patrol THHP and US Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICE. The Tennessee Immigrant and Refugee Rights Coalition TRRC received nearly three million in government grants since twenty twenty. TRRC has condemned the recent immigration enforcement in Nashville that has been that has seen more than one hundred arrests, claiming law enforcement was kidnapping our people off the street based on nothing but the color of their skin. The group's opposition to immigration enforcement led it to donate more than thirty thousand dollars alongside other groups, to the Belonging Fund. The mayor's office explained that the fund is a financial resource created by the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee CFM. I think we're getting out of hand with initialism's, folks. Not everything needs to be condensed down to an initialism. Sometimes you can just have a name and it's okay. In conjunction with the Metro Nashville government to supper immigrants in Nashville during moments of crisis, isn't that sweet of them? I'm sure that money couldn't be going to more important things, more useful things, or things that could better the the state of America. Announced by O'Connell last week, the mayor's office said the fund will provide assistance to immigrants who face sudden destabilizing changes through providing financial resources to nonprofit organizations offering emergency assistance. That's the thing, folks, is America should be for Americans first. That is, it's as simple as that. I am of the opinion that we should not accept any more immigrants until things have stabilized and we have figured things out. The America is more than an economic zone. It is a specific people. It is a specific culture, and if you drown that out, you lose America. If I were to suddenly, you know, uproot all the people in China and swap them with the people in Japan, the geographical area would still be the same, but it would effectively switch which countries were which You cannot import an infinite number of other cultures and keep your culture intact. We are not the same country we were even twenty years ago. We're not the same country at all that we were fifty years ago. It is a fractious, divided nation that we have become, and it is largely because of the continua Well maybe not now I'm going to say it largely because of the continued import of people that do not have shared values this is from the federalist Trump is right to prioritize refugees who will make better Americans. Yes, there are cultures across the globe that are more and more cohesive with the culture we already have, and it is no shame to prioritize people that meet assistance from these cultures that will more seamlessly integrate with our own. On Monday, dozens of South Africans, primarily white Afrikaner farmers, arrived in the United States having been granted refuge status by the refugee status by the Trump administration. The propaganda pressure excuse me by implicitly accusing the administration of hypocrisy and racial bias. Yet this criticism is not only disingenuous, it reflects a fundamental misunderstanding of the purpose and limits of America's refugee and asylum policies. If we are going to take in every single person from the cross the globe who could potentially claim that they are in danger or that their country is falling apart and they need some place to go, it will never end. It will be a constant flood, a outpouring of people that will wash across America and completely and utterly remake it. If simply coming from a bad country, a dangerous country, is enough to get you refugee status, then we cannot take refugees. It is as simple as that. There has to be a broader There has to be a smaller, more narrow criteria for who we take for this sort of thing. A new South African law means white farmers could have had their land taken away without being paid for it. Though framed as a correction to apartheid era injustice, the law has created an environment where racially motivated persecution may become institutionalized. In response to the Trump administration announced both an investigation into South Africa and the approval of refugee status for sixty individuals fleeing the persecution. And again, this is sixty individuals. They are screaming and crying about sixty individuals from a state that is currently basically sanctioning their rape and murder.
Speaker 1: But the flood.
Speaker 2: Across the borders is supposed to be ignored, if and celebrated. It is almost These people are evil, and it is simply because they hate the United States and want to see it collapse. They want to unmake it and reshape it. Into a purely economic zone where handouts are given to those they deem worthy. That is what this is about. The refugees will land in Virginia before taking up residences in ten states, according to The Washington Post. Teo Armis, writing for The Washington Post, frame the administration's decision as a racially charged exception Trump shut out refugees, but as making white South Africans an exception. It's also perhaps because they are in more direct danger than these other people are, because they are being targeted not just by random groups for violence, but by the state itself. They are persona non grata based on their identity in the country they are from. Months after the Trump administration ground usfugi admissions to a halt, suspending a program that lets in thousands of people fleeing war or political persecution. It is praying to restart that effort, but only for one group, White South Africans. Armus Road. He later contrasted this decision with the Trump administration stempt to halt the resettling of approximately twelve thousand people when district court judge ultimately ordered to be admitted to the country. And again, there are cultures that blend more easily with the American culture. The white South African culture is probably one of those. They are a conscientious, hard working people. They have four years put up with an outpouring of abuse and have stood up for liberty and they have fought hard for it, which is something that America used to be about. So yes, I'm all for that prioritize the South Africans.
Speaker 5: This really amazes me the amount of hypocrisy of we have to accept refugees from all these countries just because it's a poor country that they're from, or it's a high crime country that they're from, when these people are genuine refugees of a genuine genocide, and he takes in just sixty people, the tiniest drop in the bucket, both of the people that need refuge from their government in South Africa, and a tiny drop in the bucket in terms of the immigration that we see in America all the time. Every day, we get way more than that over the border, probably on a daily basis, And yet this is apparently a huge deal to these people. They cannot accept even just sixty people that need refuge. It really puts the lie to this whole compassionate thing. They putting the face of compassion on the cloud and Piven strategy.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I mean part of it is it boils downs to a lot. They specifically hate white people. They have a deep disdain for it because of their Marxist critical theory. And this article is coming out of The Guardian how driving lessons are helping Ohio's Haitians. Things are getting better. Landmark driving simulators are improving road safety and helping Springfield immigrants targeted by Trump officials.
Speaker 3: Well that's that's good.
Speaker 2: Now the Haitians can hop in their car and go drive to get the cats that they want to eat. Of course, we're just I'm so happy for the Haitians. They're learning to drive as opposed to just crashing into everyone and everything slowly and carefully. Bettina, who came from Haiti to Ohio in twenty twenty one, navig Toyota SUV between five traffic cones and a parking lot northwest of Springfield. Bettina, who works for a produce processing company, has never driven before, but now four years into life in Springfield, she has grasped the challenge of learning to drive. I live close to my job, so driving is not that big a deal, she says, But I'm taking these classes because I want to go to Columbus or Dayton. I can drive myself there. That's great. I cannot wait for these people to start taking longer road trips after being given the bare minimum instruction by someone that was hired by the federal government, who are known for hiring the hardest working people on the planet. Sitting in the passenger seat is a driving instructor, Jose Pierre, who came to Springfield two years ago, commonly delivering guidance in Haitian creole. Many Haitians had been complaining that when they took the driving test and failed, they were then sent to take the abbreviation to adult driver training online. But most of them don't speak English, Peer says later, Strike, you don't speak English, that's a big problem. If we have to continually put out all our resources in every language under the sun, so that the flood of immigrants can you know, get our driver, get driver's licenses or any other piece of documentation or whatever. This is just spreading everything so thin. Do we have to put out the driver's test in Haitian creole?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 2: Is that what we're going to have to do? Or are we're just going to have to hire how many more jose Piers on the public, you know, on the taxpayer's dime.
Speaker 5: Plus what language are the road signs written in? You know, that's kind of important. I know in some places they're also putting Spanish on that. Are we going to have the sort of thing where you have in instructions where there's a dozen different languages and you have to search for English.
Speaker 2: Yeah, instead of roadsigns, it'll just be a booklet that you have to flip through as you pass by it. But this is the consequence of multiculturalism. This is what it comes down to. We have to have our driving instructors speak Haitian creole in Springfield, Ohio. This is what comes of that. It leads to just utter insanity. By doing the in person course of the help of a creole speaker that helped them a lot. Yes, well, I'm sure there will always be a creole speaker on hand for when they have issues in the vehicle, or as Whistler pointed out, when they're driving down the road and they see a sign, or when they get pulled over by police. I'm sure the police speak Haitian Creole and won't have any sort of negative interaction with these people when they've driven from their resident area to someplace that does not have a large population of Haitians that speak Creole. I'm sure this will lead to only good things and not lead to many many negative interactions at all. For years, long time Springfield residents have shown up at city council meetings to complain to authorities about how Haitian drivers were allegedly allegedly I'm allegedly driving dangerously around the town. Stories emerger of people allegedly Haitians accidentally driving into church buildings, others were blamed for accidents causing deaths, and at one point this I get that in the media you have to say allegedly because you have to cover your rear end and good practice to some extent when saying these kinds of things. However, this feels more like an obfuscation of things. The fact that they need a person who speaks Haitian Creole to give them instruction is in itself a tacit admission that the Haitian drivers are bad, that they are bad drivers. If they were good drivers, there wouldn't be a need for a Haitian Creole instructor because they would just be getting away with it reached a point of such absurdity that the city itself had to hire someone that speaks their incredibly niche language and bring them in to teach them, because assumedly the people had had enough and it had reached a point of it reached a boiling point where it can no longer be tolerated.
Speaker 5: It's kind of funny that they're saying allegedly, these people that have absolutely no experience driving and just get pined the wheel for the first time in their lives aren't the best drivers, You think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really just kind of a prime facious sort of thing. The fact that this article exists is proof that the Haitians are not good drivers and in fact are causing chaos in Springfield, Ohio. This is just part of the insanity that comes with multiculturalism, and Haiti is such a nightmarish country.
Speaker 5: I wonder how many of them are looking for jobs driving eighteen wheelers like we saw at the beginning of the program.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sure jose Pierre will have their back on that. He'll give them the lessons they need to be able to drive that eighteen wheeler. Anywhere they want to go. And I think we're going to take a quick break because my mouth and throat are incredibly dry, and we will be right back.
Speaker 1: You're listening to the David Knight Show.
Speaker 2: Well, welcome back, folks, and thank you for still being here with us. And I just want to take this moment here to once again ask you to keep our dad in your prayers. As before, it has been extremely hard on him. He is a very independent person. He has always been one to question what people tell him and having to lie in a hospital bed and not be able to do things is really really hard on him. So please keep lifting him up and praying for healing, praying for a speedy recovery, praying that God would extend his mercy and give him peace and peace for our mom as well, as she has been just incredibly strong through all this and she has been there for him, help him with anything and everything that he needs. She is an incredible woman and an amazing wife and mother. We are so blessed to have them as our parents, and just again, please keep praying for him. Here is that I really love this picture so glad that I got to take it on my dad's birthday in fact, So from now on when I'm on the show, our son will be called Little David. You can refer to him as that if you want.
Speaker 4: But he really loves his Pappy.
Speaker 2: He's always so happy when he gets to hang out with him, play with him, spend time with him. So we are all so eager to have Dad back. Little David especially he misses him. When we took him to see him in the hospital, he was just so excited. He was smiling and giggling and just having a great time. Very glad to see Grammy and Pappy again.
Speaker 5: So I'd like to add to that a little bit more detail. Please pray for my dad's throat and tongue, especially during the operation. They had to move the nerve for his tongue out of the way, and he's been having some issues swallowing and that's made it very hard for him to sleep. He hasn't had basically any sleep since the operation on Monday because it's just really difficult for him to swallow, and that causes him to choke when he's trying to sleep. So please pray that he gets some good healing rest and that his throat recovers quickly.
Speaker 2: Yes, please continue to pray for all those things. And actually, since this is the David Knight Show, we are going to spend the rest of the show playing out some clips from him because we want to make sure that you guys still get the quality of information that you are used to. We're going to start with how homeschoolers need to be wary of federal funding and what that can mean. When the government comes with a wad of cash, there is generally a hook inside it. They are trying to get you on the line so that they can put their hooks in you and tell you what you have to do and what you must do to your children. It's going to start with that one, and then we are also going to talk about Tennessee and it's push to excuse Tennessee and SSRI pills. We talked about SSRIs a little bit earlier in the show, and this is how Tennessee is handling them. And then finally it is going to be the interview my dad did with Jay Warner Wallace. I always really enjoy the interviews with Jay Warner. I think he is a fantastic speaker, and just again the information is important and it's about the gospel, so that is more important than anything else. The most important thing you can do is give your life to Christ. So I want to make sure that we continue to honor what my dad has always tried to do and maintain that and give people that information and keep that at the forefront of things. So thank you all for tuning in today. Please keep my dad in your prayers, and we'll see you here tomorrow where Tony Orderburn will be joining us. Thank you all so much.
Speaker 7: A lot of states are now advancing tax funded choice quote unquote choice. Wasn't choice in education?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 7: Well, yes it is, but that's not what we're talking about here. We're talking about government funding. And what Alex Newman is trying to do is to warn home schooling families about the fact.
Speaker 1: That this is a trap.
Speaker 7: I should have put in a Admiral ackbar. It's a trap, right, This is what government money is a trap for home schoolers. And he talks about the fact this is coming from UNESCO. Their own documents show that they're trying to rope private schools and home schools into the government system. This is what UNESCO is saying. You can see their own documents. They want to expand so called choice programs and universal government funding of education. Now here's the parallel, right when we look at Trump getting rid of the Department of Education, I've always wanted to see the Department of Education gotten rid of. I want to see the government out of the education business, especially the federal government. I want to see the government at the state and local level out of education, but especially the federal government. They have no warrant for doing that at all in the Constitution. And yet what are you looking at with Trump. They're going to move the monetary functions, the grants and all the rest of the stuff, giving the money to states, giving the money to maybe private schools, even to homeschools, federal money. Right, all of that grant making capability, all that cash, all the bribery and subsequent blackmail when you don't do what they want, that bribery and blackmail, all that massive amount of money, which is the way the Department of Educations always work. Look, they understand that they don't have any authority to even exist under the Constitution. So how do they get people to do what they want? Well, they give them financial incentives to use No Child left Behind or whatever else that was what George W. Bush was selling. So they come up with one of their curriculum and they give you financial incentives to use that. They would like to now since it's been so discredited and people see the results of what's happened in the government schools, say oh, well, you can do better. You can have you can start your own charter schools or private schools or whatever, and we'll give you the money to do that. We'll even give money to the homeschoolers to do this. And what they'll do is they'll push their curriculum again. It'll be the same function you see, and so in the same way that the evil that the Department of Education is doing, it's really the bribery and the blackmail through the money, and that function is not going.
Speaker 1: To go away.
Speaker 7: They'll get rid of the bureaucracy, just like they get rid of the IRS agents and replace them with AI. They're going to get rid of the Department of Education. And everybody cheers Trump as a savior. And yet he'll take the money granting functions and he'll put them in different places and the money will still be coming from the federal government to control education and wait and see by oh well, Trump's going to help us with that. Well, you wait and see what happens. I mean, just take a look at what they do with the money again with the trainees. You know, when it's Obama and Biden, they pay them to put the trainees in the bathrooms and the showers, or I'm going to take your money away. Then when Trump comes in, he says, if you put them in the showers, in the bathrooms, I'm going to take your money away. And it's back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. Do you really want that kind of assistant? Do you really want to be bribed and blackmailed with your own money? Don't take the money and understand that just as getting rid of the so called Department of Education, but maintaining those functions, those supply lines of cash, the strings that they're going to use to control you, maintaining that is evil in the same way getting rid of the so called education bureaucracy and transferring all of that into private schools which are still going to have the funding from government and the controls and the strings and this is the curriculum we like, free to use, and YadA yadia. Doing all of that at the local level is the same thing that they're doing at the federal level with the Department of Education is making people think that there's a change when they maintain the lines of control, which are the money, follow the money. It's always about the money.
Speaker 3: Law.
Speaker 7: The program will offer five thousand dollars refundable tax credits to cover non government education expenses. Same thing happened in Tennessee. I talked about that, and he talks about it coming up here too. At Tennessee. You know, they they had this subsidy bill economic subsidy for private schools, charter schools and things like that, and wanted to push it out to homeschools, and the homeschoolers resisted, and so they came up and they said, all right, we'll offer you the Free Act, and we've heard you. If you don't want to take the money, well here's what we'll do. You support this bill for educational choice and the government handing out money to people which will be used to bribe and control and to blackmail them. You support that, and then we will pass the Free Acts, which says that if you don't take the government's money, they don't have you don't have to do anything with them. You don't have to declare that you're schooling your children. You don't have to do anything. What happened we had Republicans. Five Republicans worked with the Democrats to scuttle that in Tennessee. So we wound up with the money going out to control education, just like UNESCO the UN said to do, but not with the freedom to be left alone to educate your own children in Tennessee, says Alex. Alex Newman, not Alex. And Tennessee lawmakers recently approved universal ESA funds for families up to seven thousand dollars per student, and Idaho it's only five, here's seven thousand. Wyoming meanwhile expanded its program this year by eliminating income restrictions for eligibility, but opposition is now growing in Texas. Texas is the only major homeschool association that supports government funding of home education. The lone Star state is close to passing a major so called choice bill. The bill would send billions more to government schools. Now, let me tell you, I think that this is not unrelated to what's going on with the Fatalogulen people and the schools of science and math and all that stuff that mark hall Is documentary Killing Ed. He talks about what was happening with that organization, and I think that it's not any coincidence that you've got a major homeschool organization there that is pushing for more money to go into these things. Fatalagu lend people that Islamic cleric cultists. Of course, they were very clear to try to make it a secular school, but they're still bringing in people, paying them multiple times what they pay American teachers bringing him from Turkey, say what's their expertise? And the American teachers are saying they don't even know the math that they're trying to teach here, but they pay him like double the salary, and then these guys kick it back to the institute that's there. Mark Hall documented that very well and Killing Ed well, we talked about somebody that had to you know, was being attacked in a lot of different ways. He had to air gap his computer and all the rest of the stuff. Anyway, it's a great documentary. You used to see it, but I think it's nearly a billion dollars now that they're getting out of Texas for these schools being run by this Islamic cult. The galinists, and I think that that's one of the reasons why this is happening in Texas. All the rest of the homeschool associations and every other state are against this money out there because they know that people are going to accept that bribe and they know how it's going to be used. These bills weren't pushed by homeschoolers. They didn't originate from homeschooling. They're not organic to our movement because they are the opposite of what homeschooling has been about for the last fifty years.
Speaker 3: Book.
Speaker 7: These bills are about controlling home schoolers. It is a scheme to funnel taxpayer money to state approved curriculum providers. You see, if they fund it, they'll define it state approved curriculum providers and testing companies, while politicians pat themselves on the back for helping homeschoolers. So you'll go in and they'll say, well, okay, you're going to homeschool. We're not going to give you any help unless you use this curriculum. And if you use that curriculum, we'll pay for it and we'll give you some other money to that type of thing. That'll be the way that they incentivize it. They also singled out Texas Homeschool Coalition, the only major state association backing government funding for home education. They singled them out for special criticism. They said, government strings, testing state approved curriculum, et cetera, are the opposite of winning, the opposite of winning, and all this stuff is going to still be there with the Department of Education. Everybody's gonna say, look at that Trump got rid of the Department of Education. Well, of course he put the woman who was in charge of professional wrestling, and this getting rid of the Department of Education is as phony as professional wrestling. That's probably why he got Linda McMahon in there. They're close to one hundred bills in twenty nine states so far this year that would create, expand, revise, or change school choice. P You see, homeschooling is exploding, and so are the bills to undermine it, to subvert it. One hundred bills in twenty nine states to take over homeschooling by financial means, that's what this is truly about. Well, Yenesco is encouraging governments everywhere, says Alex Newman, to offer tax funding to non state education providers with government money comes government control, Conservatives instinctively understood, says Alex Newman. The universal healthcare, hillary Care, the universal basic income were dangerous as well. Yet when it comes to universal government funding for education, there has been a shocking degree of naivete among Republicans and others. Now Here in Tennessee. I'm kind of a related issue that tranny shooter who went into that Christian school in Nashville and shot some nine year old's point blank in the face, looked him in the face and shot him. There's now a Tennessee bill but passed with a large margin, requiring autopsies for mass shooters to search for psychiatric drug links. This, I think is very important. We've been saying for the longest time that SSRIs are frequently murder suicide pills if the dosage is bothering somebody, there have because it creates a lot of side effects. And if people decide they're just going to go off the meds or radically change the dosage, because it's like the lady that I interviewed her husband, he said it was setting his body on fire. You stopped this stuff, and then you have really bad psychiatric results from this, And so they want to do an autopsy when somebody does a mass shooting. This is way overdue. This is coming, by the way, from the state level. Notice again, just like floridation, just like so many things, you can do something about this at the state level. It's not going to happen at the federal level.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: RFK Junior has talked about this when he was running. Has he done anything about it? Now He's focused on high fruit toast corner syrup. He hasn't done anything about this. It's going to be much easier to get this done at a state level. Legislation passing Tennessee April the tenth, last Thursday, requiring autopsies for mass shooters for the purpose of identifying links to psychiatric drugs. The bill would require the Medical Examiner's Office to ascertain and document current drug use, including psychotropic drugs, by a deceased individual who committed a mass shooting, and directs University of Tennessee's Health Science Center to study drug interactions between the psychotropic drug rugs and any other drugs present in the deceased individual's system. And it requires the Department of Health to disclose the psychotropic drug use of the individual to the public upon request, because they really stonewalled all this information about this tranny killer in Nashville. And so you're going to put that information out there. You've got to do the analysis. You're going to tell people if they were on some of these psychotropic drugs like SSRIs that are known to create murder suits side people don't know what they're doing and any other drugs that would be there and what kind of interactions they have, and they have to tell the public. And this passed by wide margin in the House. It was seventy six to twenty, in the Senate twenty seven to five.
Speaker 5: And so.
Speaker 7: It is really this tranny killer, twenty eight year old training killer who kill those kids in the Christian school, that is pushing this forward. The report said, despite the ongoing therapy and medication regimes, this training killer's anxiety, depression, and rage only escalated. Oh really, you mean the pharmaceutical drugs that you gave her for this only made it all worse. Yes, which is what we see over and over again. She commented and how she felt she was being swallowed by despair and even created drawings documenting how her assorted mental health conditions were affecting her mind. She had issues to start with, and then the drugs exacerbated it. We've seen that over and over again. Joining us now is Jay Warner Wallace. As I said, I've talked to him a couple of times before about his book called Case Christianity, and he's got a new book that is put out in a very different way, and I really like this. It's a to show you the cover here of it. It is a graphic novel. So there's the suspense broken right there. I gave away the secret. I thank you for joining us, mister Wallis, thank you so much, appreciate it. Tell us little to take. Yeah, that's right. Tell us a little bit about this and why you did this, and of course you did this in conjunction with your son. It's really perfectionally done. We've got some images of it that we can show. But it's an amazing book and it's a kind of a fun way to get the point across that you've made in some of your other books before.
Speaker 1: Tell us a little bit about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I think most of my other all my other books are nonfiction books that make a case for Christianity, either for its truthfulness or for its goodness. And usefulness. So those are books that we kind of just make us a straight case. But I think there's a lot of folks who are moved more by fiction. And my son always thinks this too, because we know that we can make a case for something and you may agree with that case can also take you on a journey, and if you are part of the journey, you end up living the case. And so this is a graphic novel that is a fictional work about a team of detectives that are trying to catch a serial killer in Los Angeles County. You know, we applied all of our experience in the county, So this is going to feel, I think, pretty realistic. If you're a police officer, detective, you're going to read this and think, oh, yeah, that's pretty much how we do it. But I also think what we're trying to do is to tell a better story. To tell it, We're going to explore an issue that most people struggle with, and that is how do we ground human value, meaning and purpose. I think that most of us take our identity for granted and then at some point we struggle because we're trying to figure out like, who are we really and if you'll notice. And if you've seen like today in America, there'll be a number of homicides. It's just the sad truth. Now, most of those you're not going to know anything about because they're never going to make the press. But if a celebrity gets murdered, well, now that's going to make the news and suddenly it'll be a national or international item. Well, why do we think that celebrities somehow are more valuable than other victims? We kind of act as though they are. So how are we grounding human value? What makes one person newsworthy and somebody else not. We think from a Christian worldview that every life has value, but how do we ground it? So what we have here is this is not a Pollyannish kind of Christian story where everyone's going to get saved in the last chapter. And this is a realistic, gritty novel that's a large comic book. Because it's a graphic novel. It's kind of like you're watching a story boarded movie involving people who are struggling to understand who they are as they chase a serial killer who is upping the ante every time he kills somebody. This victim is of increasing cultural value. And what we're trying to do is challenge the notion that people actually are of increasing value. We think that we want to be able to ground our identity and our value in something that's transcend that. And so we're going to make a case for this, but we're going to do it without kind of beating you over the head.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 7: You know, many times I've heard people talk about animal sacrifice, you know, and one of the first things we see after the Garden of Eden is that God gives skins to Adam and Eve to cover up their nakedness right cover up there now that.
Speaker 1: They're aware of what is going on.
Speaker 7: But he has to kill an animal in order to make that. And so, you know, it's a consistent principle throughout Christianity that without the shedding of blood, there's no forgiveness of sin, right, And so a big part of that is that people understand the seriousness of sin because they see when even you talk about the difference in human life, even when we see a dead animal, we kind of stop for a moment. If we see a broken branch or a tree or whatever, some plant that's been chopped, you don't necessarily think anything about it. But if you see an animal that's been chopped up, yeah, yeah, blood all over the device, even that will make an impact on you, let alone a human life. And if you point out all human life is valuable, it's not just celebrities, but it's again, it's like all life is valuable. The life is in the blood, and that is a real I think it's a lesson that God was trying to give us to drive home just how serious rebellion to him is.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think, as my son likes to point out. You know, as police officers, we have certain limitations because there are rights that humans have. So for example, I can't just kick down your door and enter your house without a warrant, without a reason to do it. But on the other hand, if someone is screaming in your house that they are they're being murdered, they're being killed, well, now I can kick down the door to save that person's life. We actually think that's the value of life legally is more important than even some rights that you have to privacy. We recognize as police officers that humans human life, life is important. Now what I see in culture is that you're right. What we have a tendency to do. Is the secular world just sees us as another evolved creature, another animal, like all the other animals. And what you see happening is that typically other animals are now being afforded the same dignities that we would have in the past only have afforded humans. They're in our restaurants, they're on the plane with you, they're everywhere, and they're there because we have minimized the difference between humans and other animals. Now here's what's interesting. You know, from scripture, if scripture is true, we are unique in the sense that we are image bearers. We bear the image of God. And the first thing that God does when he gives us the identity, he creates Adam in his image, and then he gives Adam a name, an identity. And the first thing he asks Adam to do is to then turn and give an identity to all the other animals. You know, the Christian story is an identity story from the Old Testament all the way through the New Testament. And so this is anything we wanted to explore. Now, look, I could easily make that case on paper and make it the way I just made it to you or I can tell you a story that we hope is so engaging that by the time you're done with it, you'll get this principle. Even though in this story, I think if you were to read this book, you're going to get halfway through it before you even think to yourself, is this a Christian book? Because what we want to do is we want to reach people with truth. And God's truth is everyone's truth. You're stuck with it, whether you're a Christian or not. If it's true, it's true for everyone. So we thought we could write a book in which we could make a case that even your unbelieving friends could read and not feel like, oh, this is so preachy. You know, this is no. It turns out it's just describing the world the way it really is. And this is what scripture does. It describes the world, and it describes us the way we really are. So you'll see that these characters, there's only one Christian character in the entire book, and he's treated, for the most part the way that as a non believing cop I treated most Christian cops, which I kind of marginalized them. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, here comes to Christian view. Okay, great, and you'll see this is probably true in many of the people who read this book are going to say, but you know this is true in my world too. My non Christian friends don't really you know, take my what I say seriously about this. So we wanted to create a narrative that was very that depicts reality the way it is for a lot of the readers. If we're going to read this, they're going to You're going to recognize your own struggles trying to tell people about Jesus, trying to tell people about what's true. And so this is a book that may not land. Every plane may not land safely at the end of the runway, because life is that way. It's you can share. I've got a father who's a cop, who's a detective, who's now retired, of course, and he's you know, eighty five, and he is he is not interested in hearing about the Gospel. And as many years as I've spent trying to help him see it from the same perspective that I take as a detective, he has got he is willfully rejecting anything that I tell him. Well, you probably have someone in your life like that too, if you're aware of this book, So we want to have a book that reflects that reality as well.
Speaker 7: Well, you know what I said earlier about just the specialty of what is special about life in general, and you're right, you know, we're in creating the image of God and there's a huge difference between us and the animals. And one of the things that we are seeing now we talk about the dignity of human life, one of the things that we really have to be aware of the push that is coming against that, and we're seeing it across the board. It goes back to B. F. Skin and other people talking about, you know, beyond freedom and dignity, they're just going to treat human beings like animals. And we see it more in the more contemporary writings of people like Juvil Harari just saying well, you know, we're going to take away You're not going to have any freedom or dignity. We're just going to control you as as we would an animal. And so I think that's a really important theme to drive home, and it's a great way to do it in a detective novel, especially because everybody loves detective novels. They love, you know, forensic novels and all the rest of this stuff I mean is it's always captured the human imagination because it is about life and death, and it is also about a mystery and a puzzle, is.
Speaker 8: It, Yeah, it is, and this form of novels. I always wanted to write fiction, and I realized that there's a difference between writting fiction and writing nonfiction. Okay, there's definitely a different skill set. My son is an avid growing up. He's now thirty six, he's been on the job thirteen years. He's you know, he's always an avid comic book reader. And I think if you are an avid reader in a particular genre, well then you have a better shot at writing something in that genre. So so he this is we had to contribute was basically a script. It's like a movie script. You know, say a page one, he's going to have, you know, five panels. These panels are going to hit to be these scenes, these dialogue, this action. Then we give it to a group of illustrators that are really gifted illustrators at the sing illustrators that created that are chosen graphic novel so they're very gifted, and they basically do all the rest of the heavy lifting. If people like this book, and I hope they do. It's largely because it was illustrated so magnificently. I mean we first got it back and we're watching House developing big characters. Yeah, I mean you see the character development. I'm like, wow, you know, that's actually better than I had imagined. You know. So I think that this partnership between writers and creative artists had been really helpful.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we got a clip up there now a couple of these different things. And I love the graphic novels and the comic books, and of course I learned how to read with comic books. My mom would take me in tow before I started school. And this is back in the silver Age of comics when they were a lot safer than they are now. Yes, yes, they've got kind of they've pandered to adult or to college gets, I should say, in terms of what they got, but they were pretty safe back in the late nineteen fifties and stuff. And it was great because, like you point out, it is like a storyboard to a film.
Speaker 1: And you know, I.
Speaker 8: Wonder well about that is that my son will say this because he found my brother in law's old comic book collection from the early nineteen sixties, and you're absolutely right. There was far less objectionable material in those old comic books. And what he told me is growing up as a young Christian. He got his, of course, of marching orders from scripture, but he found that a lot of his character development came from these comic books, especially Spider Man. You know, this kid who's got to save the world, but he's going to a chance to go on this date. And of course, as soon as he gets to the point of taking the girl out, this is when doctor oct puts you attacks and he's got to change. And you know, I've got to act sacrificially. I want to do this thing, but I need to do that thing. Well, I thought, really, so you were telling me that some of your character was developed through comic books, that this is probably true for a lot of our young people. Then issues that are sold to them under the rules of fiction become the kinds of things that develop people's character. That's why we as Christians need to be in this space, because you're right, it's happening. If you're reading comics or graphic novels today, you're going to have to turn the blind eye to a lot of offensive non Christian material, Yes, but can we do a story that's every bit is gripping, entertaining, gritty, but also teaches a Christian worldview so that when character development is actually going to occur naturally as you're reading fiction, it's the kind of character that's also consistent with the teaching of scripture. That's what we're trying to do with this kind of a book.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when we go back and you look at it's like, you know, comparing a contemporary movie, comic books of today, in graphic novels of today versus the stuff back with the fifties.
Speaker 1: It's like a.
Speaker 7: Disney movie about Baby Crockett or something, you know, versus movies that focus on a psychotic joker character, you know from Batman. Is Now the villains have become the heroes of these things and they've become really, really rough. As you point out, when I was a kid, the characters would and there was a reason for that. When they first started out, they were pretty rough, just like films. And just like they had the Hayes code for movies, they also came up with a comic book code, and they said, if you're going to target kids, with this stuff, then you're going to follow certain rules, and so it was kind of quasi mandated that they would have to follow those rules. And the characters were really straight up and they were good and they were honorable characters. My son Travis is working a board here. I used to read him novels from G. A. Hinty And in those novels, even the villains, the villains were better than our heroes today. And I'm not joking, you know, they had better, higher ideals, and they treated people better than the heroes treat people today in our movies and fiction. So those things were there as a matter of fact, that have the always have the saint look like a stamp, and I never knew what that was when I was a kid. That was up on the cover of the thing, and that was saying that it had been certified and was with the comic book code. And it's one of the reasons why Mad called itself a magazine because they didn't follow that code. They were really sorry. It wasn't anything that was sexual or violent or anything like it is and the graphic novels today. But it was sarcastic, a lot of satire and everything like that. And so they were proud of the fact that they did not adhere to the code. And so I think the code was basically, you're going to present a good moral character in our society. At that point in time, Christianity had a lot of influence on that. And really, even if these people were not Christian, it was the Christian influence that was influencing the art and the culture. And you're right, we do need to take that back well and think about this.
Speaker 8: The Christian theology tells us that there's an enigma of man that we are duplicit. We have the capacity for unbelievable altruism and goodness because we have been created in the image of God, but we also are deeply rebellious and have inherited that simple condition from Adam. So that's why we are these duplicit kind of beings. Now, what's interesting is we went from a point in history where we would rather we preferred to write about what we could be than what we really are. Now we've shifted, and yeah, it's true that we are duplicit. We are we have a capacity for both greatness and evil, but we want to focus on the greatness. We want to say, hey, this is the ideal we ought to aspire to. But I think what we're seeing right now, especially in comics, is that we're instead we're just just sketching out the characters as they really are, as dark as their nature can also be. Well, I get it. You're going to see in this book that we've been very realistic with all the detectives and they have a dark side. Okay, but we want to aim at thing. And you know that old saying that if you aim at nothing, you hit it every time. That's exactly right. So we have to write in stories. I think that aim at something that is good. There ought to be some example in the book that is not trite and trivialized and stereotypes, but offers a solution to the problem that everyone else is experiencing. And so hopefully, if we do this in a way that is compelling, you're going to come away from reading this book and you're going to have I think it could for number one, if you're not a believer, I hope it'll open up your thinking to the possibility that Christianity has something to teach you about how to live. But if you are a believer, I hope it's going to give you much more confidence. And also we want to have an alternative for believers who may want to have some fun in this space, this true crime graphic novel space, which right now, if you were to go online, you're going to get a lot of stuff that you're going to have to ignore some percentage of it if you want to hold onto your Christian worldview. We wanted something that you didn't have to do that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, right now, tell us a little bit about you know, you are also encouraging with this some deeper probing and some discussions about Christian worldview. Tell people what you've got in association with that conversation guide that is also.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I do think this is a gateway book for going to be a gateway book for a lot of people. So on the inside back cover, we have a QR code that if you just hit that QR code, it's going to open up our case closed booklet, which is a Case for the Resurrection in about forty pages. So it's going to take you a step further if you wanted to know, for example, why this particular character in our story maybe responds a little different differently to the trauma. While the answer is in his Christian worldview, even though we're not we're just going to hint at it. We're not going to make it as like a punch in the face, but we want to give you a chance to go. Now, Look, if you're somebody who buys a book today in our economy today, I feel like it's a big ask anymore for someone who's been siwhere between fifteen and twenty dollars depending on where you buy it, a book like this. So what we want to do is offer something that makes the price seem like it's reasonable. So what we've done on our website at called case Christianity dot com is anyone who buys the book, yes, you have access to that digital QR code, but also we want to send you a conversation guide that will help you navigate the conversations that are going to flow out of someone who reads this book. Also, we want to give you our ten ur ten and a half hour thirty session Casemaker's Course. It's the same course I teach at Gateway Seminary here in southern California, and it's the course that is fully robustly illustrated. It's all videos. If you take this course, you will become a much better Christian casemaker. So when someone does have a question about the Christian worldview that maybe is prompted by a book like this or anyone else's book, you'll be able to kind of hold your ground, to be able to make a case for why you want to hear my concern. If you really want to know what it is you love, what is your family loves, think about what it is they're capable of defending. Because it turns out whatever it is you're capable of defending, that is your real God. We just came out of the football draft, from from college football into the NFL, and I know people who can make a robust case for why so and so should have gotten drafted or didn't get drafted, or should have gotten drafted in a different position.
Speaker 7: Ok Oh yeah, I say that all the time. Oh yeah, I kind of flipped. I say that they're all upset because this guy didn't go earlier or whatever, and it's like that, and.
Speaker 8: There's talk shows that they all have. I mean literally, I was watching on these sports channels where you might have six hours today of this discussion with people debating it. Well, okay, if that's you and you are better able to defend your pro football team and their selections than you are able to defend your God. You've kind of shown your hand as to what you find worth defending. I think we need to be moving to a position where we're so geeked out about what we believe about God and about Jesus that this is the stuff we spend our discretionary timeline. This is this stuff we spend our disposable time, our disposable income, our disposable thoughts, the stuff that we have freedom. You know, you're not working right now, what are you thinking about?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 8: There's your God? You're you're not you're not engaged with your family? What are you thinking about? There is your God? So I think in the end we have to kind of align our thoughts and align our abilities. And so we want to do we've always wanted to do this is provide resources that will help people. If you do want to do that, like how do you learn? Like where do you get that stuff? Yes, you can buy a book, but what we want to do is offer those free resources to our website that will help you to take the next step.
Speaker 7: Well, and I love what you do because you know, we always have we always have people who will push back on that. And I like to have my faith challenged from one perspective or the other because I always found that when I get that challenge and I go back and I investigate in it, I come back much stronger. There's always because it is true, and that it helps me to understand that it's true if I go back and I investigate, which is what you did in your life. You go back and you investigate it. Uh, and you know it's not a blind faith that we have. And what it does is you find the answers and as you dig deep, then it becomes a passion for your life the more you get into it. And we've talking about celebrities. We've had so many celebrities in the last year or so that I've seen there in their fifties and sixties and say, you know, I never read the Bible before, but I started reading. It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 7: Then they want to grab you by the lapel and tell you about how amazing this isn't what they found in it, and that's we don't see that in the case of a lot of nominal Christians because they're just not reading it, you know. They may be a part of a club or a church or whatever you know, but they're not really actively involved in it. And so if you can get something in that that pulls you in, That's what I love. What you do in general with a cold case Christianity is that you answer a lot of these concerns that other people had, concerns that you had when you first came to it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, no, there's no doubt about it. I mean I think what we want I'm hoping to do to have my own kids and as I was raising them and now my grandkids, is to help them and development and stigative approach. This is worth taking the time to. Like, church attendance is not the box you can check and say, okay, I've done. It's just one of the many things you're going to find yourself doing because you are this in love with the worldview with Jesus of Nazareth. So I think the reality of it is is how do you do this? Here's what I love. This is a worldview you could investigate. Think about it. If you're somebody, for example, who is a Bahaigh and you think that the writings of Baha Law are magnificent and beautiful and spiritual. Okay, great, How could you test those? How do you test proverbial statements even though their Buddha if their Hindu statements, whatever they may be. How do you test that this is not just that Jesus said smart things, of course he did. Is that this is a claim about something that happened in history. That's very unusual if you think about it. You don't have claims about history that can be tested in the High Faith or in Buddhist faith. This is testable in the sense that it records an event. If it didn't happen, it's all false. So you can now there's something you can point to now, which is the resurrection. Do we have good reason to believe the resurrection occurred? If it did, then this guy's in a different category. Jesus. He's the one wise guy who, unlike all the other ancient wise guys, rose from the grave. We need to know have confidence that that's the case, because otherwise he's just one ancient voice among many who also said wise things? Or is he the voice? And by the way, because we are created in the image of this God, we always have a shadow of his teaching in our lives. We are image bearers. We cannot avoid it. Even when we think, do you know any Christ figures? There are in history the stories that are like the Jesus story that emerge. Now, you could argue that those that come after Jesus are simply people who are copying the Jesus story, but there are a lot of Christ figures that are pre Jesus. Why because this is God's story. And if you're an imag Barrett, which you are, you kind of a neatly have God's story in your head, whether you like it or not.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 8: So I think in the end, we want to be able to use our giftedness, whatever that may be, all of us, even those of us who are listening to this show, to be creative, and we ought to own the arts we have. By the way, for generations, don't step back from the arts. Continue to write write fiction to Christian movies. Yes, I know people will say, well they're not the what I hope they wish they would be. Well, that's on us. We can do a better job. So let's do that better job so we have something to point to, so our young people have an alternative that actually is God honoring.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, And as a matter of fact, you're talking about doing the best job that you can. That's the key, you know, when we look at the architecture, for example in Europe, the Great Cathedrals and everything that we're there, and there was a multi generational effort to show their best you know, to show their best skills and all the rest. So they poured it into that. Regardless of you know what you think, there was still a that was their desire to do something in some way that honored God and everything that we do. I think is Christians ought to be done to a standard that people would say, Oh, I want to know more about this guy, what motivates him, you know, to do something of that quality. But as you were saying, it all comes back to the resurrection of Jesus. And we're just a week away from resurrection Sunday. And you've got case closed that is also there at your website and you have a link to that as part of people get this graphic novel.
Speaker 1: It's a link to that. Tell us a little bit about that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the Key's Clothes was really something we wanted to do a long time ago. We've done a couple of different versions of what we would hope to be a case quick case of the resurrection, because I do think this is the one most important piece of evidence that is in the Christian world view. Paul says, if the resurrection didn't occur, then number one, we have been false witnesses. So you've been lying to you. So that ought to discredit pretty much everything else we've said. But also you have no hope of your own resurrection. This is all in First Corinthians fifteen. So if you look at this, this is the key thing that I knew I had to investigate. First, Do I have good reason to believe that this resurrection thing occurred? Because that puts him in a different category altogether, and that category is the difference between any other ancients age and Jesus of Nazareth. So what this is is like a thirty or forty page, very small booklet. It's the quickest version I can give you of why I think the resurrection is the most reasonable inference from the historical evidence. Now, look, some of the people are going to say, well, I can't believe that because it includes something supernatural. You know, it turns out that that supernatural thing is what's keeping most people out. Here's what I mean, if we had an ancient set of documents that just describe Jesus of Nazareth as a simple teaching rabbi in the first century, that's all he is. He said some wise things, but never worked a miracle, never rose from the grave, never walked on water. It was not born of a virgin, he says. This guy, just an ancient guy who was smart. There wouldn't be a sin no skeptic on planet Earth who would deny the historicity of Jesus of Nazareth based on the manuscript evidence we have, it's so strong. There is no ancient who's better attested than Jesus. But if you insert one miracle into those same ancient manuscripts, suddenly skepticism is at a high None of it can be true. Why that just tells you that the skepticism is not based on the strength of the manuscript evidence. It's based on a presuppositional bias against the supernatural. Just trust me, take out the supernatural elements and everyone loves it. But what they so that is really about us having to examine do we have really good reason to reject anything outside of space, time, matter, physics, and chemistry. I actually think there's a good reason to believe there is something beyond space time, matter, physics, and chemistry, just from the science of those who study the universe. Yes, I think we're stuck with that. The quot only question is is that thing side of space time, matter, science, in physics, chemistry, and physics. Is that thing personal? Is it a personal being? If there is a personal being that starts the universe, well then I suspect you could do anything he wants once the universe has been started. So there's no like big big deal miracle in the pages of the New Testament. The biggest miracle of all is in Genesis one. Everything from nothing that's big. If you can do that, you can probably walk on water. So that helped me to at least navigate my bias against the supernatural. I was somebody who believed in big bang cosmology. That's still the standard cosmological model of the astrophysicists who are working today as secularists. Well, they believe that there's something outside of space time and matter that begins all space time and matter. Well, what is that? What kind of force? Is it an impersonal force or is it a personal force? Why would we think for example, it's an impersonal force, and be stuck on that. If it's a personal force, we at least have to have a hypothesis that includes God as a creator. I'm not saying you all have to do this, you have to jump in that direction, but can you at least allow that as a hypothesis, because I'll tell you what, if you do, you're going to find that it has much better explanatory power for a lot of other things in the universe. So I think in the end that was what had to open the door for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, if there was ever a time, as people have said, if there was ever a time where there was literally no thing, then there still would be nothing is out there, and you know, we even talk about the word supernatural. There must be something that organizes this, that is above nature. And we've seen a lot of materialistic scientists say that. You looked at Krick and Watson who discovered DNA, they could no longer deny an intelligent design, but instead they created in their imagination. So well, we'll call it panspermi. It must have been aliens who came here and did this, but they will not. Then you take it to the next step I'm going to I'm still going to deny the God of the Bible, even if I the inevitability and the impossibility of this happening without intelligent design. So there's always there's always that there. But that's the other thing I like about Christianity is always about critical thinking. It encourages, it invites critical thinking. And that's what you do with cold case Christianity. You invite critical thinking and you have answers for that, and it's important for us. We can't really go it's a vital life skill for us to be able to have critical thinking. And so that's something that we tried to really stress with our children when we were homeschooling, was the critical thinking aspect. And so we would look at at creation versus evolution, and we would look at all the biology and you know, here's your set of facts, and everybody's got the same set of facts. How do we interpret these set of facts? And why would we interpret this way or that way? Yeah, well, and think about this.
Speaker 8: This is a worldview that I hope in people even when they read our books, whether it's this book or fiction or nonfiction, I think this is a very different worldview. Paul tells us in Romans twelve two that you cannot be conformed to this crazy world, but you need to be transformed. And he had a number of ways he could have said it. Remember when I listened to a suspect, I'm listening to all the things and thinking to myself, how he chose to say it a certain way? Why did he choose to say it this way when there were about six or seven other ways he could have said it? Because how you choose to say it matters. And Paul says in Rome's twelve two that we are to be transformed, not by the renewal of our will, or our hearts, or our emotion or our experiences. Like, what is it that's going to make a difference, what's going to transform your life? Well, it turns out it's the renewal of your mind. It's about rethinking. This is a thinking person's worldview. And I know that we have got a generation, we've got so many different strands of Christianity. And what's really emphasized is the experience, what you've experienced. Share your testimony, and what they're really saying is, no, don't share the way you thought about this, the way you rethought all the facts. What most people are about to share that is what experience they had from that they interpreted that God was real. I get it. God has got of experiences for sure, and if you've had an experience, you may be able to test it to God, but you need to kind of evaluate it based on the evidence. It's not just your experience. Your experience alone will get you into all kinds of trouble. I have six brothers and sisters who are raised lds by my stepmother, and they largely will tell you that they had an experience that confirmed for them that the Book of Mormon was true and that you know, Joseph Smith was a prophet of God. Well, look, your experiences can't be trusted. They have to be tested against the facts. And once they're tested against the facts, you can know if that experience is if you've properly interpreted it. Yes, well, I think we have a worldview that encourages us to not just you know, enjoy the experience of God's presence, but to test it to make sure it actually is God's presence. You're feeling yes, because you know, I believe there's a spiritual realm, but not every spiritual experience you have necessarily be from God.
Speaker 7: And we have tosk the spirits to sperience. Yeah, exactly, I got to see if that is from gotten and it calls us to worship him in spirit and in truth. And we don't want to throw away either one of those because it's an a or you know, that's right. And so he says they come, let his reason together, you know, he says, you're there. He sends me a scarlett, I'll make him white as snow. So he invites us to use are the minds that he gave us, and that is a wonderful thing. And then he does come with experiences as well, and so all of that has to be a part of it. And so it is. It is a complete package. And I think a lot of people it's one of the.
Speaker 8: Reasons this is one of the reasons to do. But I'm thinking, this is why we wanted to do fiction. I have a sense that that we can make a case that you can sent to intellectually, but fiction takes you along as part of the experience of the chase for this killer, for example, in this book. And it's so it's it's combining both what is the case for this, and two, I want you to experience something. And my son always says it that, yes, he learns a lot from nonfiction, but it feels like when he's reading fiction, he's drawn into the story and it becomes an experience. And I think that's true for a movie. If you watch a movie for those two hours, you're kind of transported into that realm Well, graphic novels are basically just movies that have been put on paper, because there is storyboarded movies, and so we hope that when you open this up, and even if you're not somebody who likes to read a novel, graphic novels are so visual, you're just watching a movie, and so you can take anywhere you want to go. So the idea is to draw people into that experience. Because I think this You're right, this is not an either or. I would never suggest that you can develop your entire Christian worldview from fiction. That's like saying experiences are all that matter. At the same time, though, you got to be careful not to draw all your Christian, robust Christian life simply from reading non fictional case books basically their theology or whatever they may be. Because it's going to be kind of dry, like you need to have a heart and head kind of experience together. And I think that nonfiction often affects your head. Fiction often affects your heart. So that combination we think we have, it's basically I always say, is we're trying to bite the apple from both sides.
Speaker 7: Well, it combines the spirit and the truth in a way, you know when you have that there, and you know, it reminds me of music. For example, right when we have music. If you've got good lyrics, that's great. And if it and it moves, it moves you emotionally through the music, and then you add the lyrics. If they if they teach you something that's valuable, that's a great thing as well. And again going back to the graphic novels, they are so much like movies. That was the thing that used to always fascinate me because I can't draw anything. I can't trustick figures and the fact that somebody could, as they do in your book. You know, you can draw things and there's a certain kind of kinetic you can almost see things move, you know when you look at it, because it is like a storyboard. But you know, good graphic artists can can make it really come alive, like you're kind of seeing the movement there. You can see the movement from one panel to the next store from the character what they're doing. You can imagine it there, you know.
Speaker 8: Yes, my son always says that what we what we contributed is we contributed the movies script or the screenwriters, and in that screenplay, you're going to have some direction about like who's going to what the movement should be, what the scene is going to look like, what the characters are going to say for sure, what the action. You're writing all of that into the screenplay. But the artist in a graphic novel is every other person in the movie. He's the director because he's going to direct the action. He is all of the actors. He's even telling the actors what expressions to take. He is the wardrobe guy. He is the set designer. I mean, he's the lighting person. I mean the artist basically play the role of every other important person in a movie project. All we do is submit the screenplay, and we've also given them liberty the same way a screenwriter was going to give liberty to a director to direct his screenplay. However, he sees fit. You hire the right person, right because you know that you're going to have to give him that liberty. Well, the same is true with this kind of a project. We had to give the artists the liberty. We developed the characters, we developed the storyline, We give them the storyline, then they bring it to life. And we weren't even sure. We had some ideas. They gave us the rough sketches back on the different characters, and there's like six major characters here, and we had some ideas about those characters, and we had some input, of course, But in the end, I was impressed with what they thought the characters should look like. And I think this is awesome right now be able to have cast that actor for that role. But here they thought of something just and by the way, they're not just they're thinking of it just from their imagination. It's really an amazing process to go through. But I think in the end, when you see it, I think most people don't think of comic books as being that thoughtful, but there is so much that's happening behind the scenes. For example, we started this project and a half years ago and we were ready to go. We could have I mean, we could have had this. If we could just snap your fingers and produce, you know, one hundred and sixty pages of art, we could have been ready in a day. It took two and a half years for us to get from concept to published work, and that's largely because it's a collective effort and it's like making a movie.
Speaker 7: Well, it certainly does show and just like that last panel that you had of there, Trevis that there's one at the bottom where a guy comes up behind and hit somebody from the back and you see crack and you see the cap flying and there. I mean, there's just such kinetic energy in these graphic novels. That's what I really enjoy out of it because you can really see it come alive. And as you point out, you know, they create the characters and they're doing the direction and the action in it. So it is a great collaboration and it looks really interesting. I've seen some of haven't had time to go through all of it yet, but it's really well done.
Speaker 1: Again it is.
Speaker 7: You can go to Coldcase Christianity dot com. That's where that people can can find it and buy it, right I guess they can also get it on Amazon but if they get it. Once they get it, then there is a code in the back that's going to give them supplemental material. And it is a great outreach, a great conversation starter with people.
Speaker 8: I think, yeah, I hope it is. I hope it's a gateway book. I think it's the kind of thing that you can give somebody and then the conversation begins. Now the question is are you ready for the conversation. And that's what we really, I think our whole ministry is about. If this is a tool that helps you get active and get ready for the conversation, then we've accomplished our goal.
Speaker 1: That's right. And you know that's the wonderful thing about it.
Speaker 7: We used to have a Bible study in our home back in North Carolina, and when something is coming up like that, you know you have to. And it wasn't that I was leading it or anything, but you know, I knewhere we're going to be covering, and so I would, you know, look at it, and I would study it for a while. And it's that preparation that is really the benefit to you. And so if somebody goes into this, and somebody looks at this and and focuses on. It just gives them a focus. It gives them something that we always ought to be engaged in some way or the other, doing something that is positive. And so this gives you some direction. It gives you something to contemplate, to think about critically, and it's really going to build you and it might help you to pass out on to somebody else's.
Speaker 8: Absolutely, if it's a catalyst that we've done our job.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's great. Coldcase Christianity dot Com. Thank you so much, Jay Warner Wallace. Always a pleasure talking to you.
Speaker 8: Hey, thanks so much for having me. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 7: The common man they created common Core, They've dumbed down our children. They created common Past to track and control us. Their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future we see the common man is simple, unsophisticated, ordinary, But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us. It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information and links you'll find at the davidknightshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 7: If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidknightshow dot com