Speaker 1: The weird things happened in.
Speaker 2: Weird, Weird, Weird.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Bledsoe said, so episode one, we have a wonderful guest. This is my friend. We go way back, and some have even considered us brothers from other mothers. Does that make sense? In the plural, we have the wonderful, the powerful, the wise Hakim Isler. But before we open up this fantastic conversation, I got to talk about an event that we have going on. It's from May second to May fourth in Delavan, Wisconsin. My dad and I and my wife and my sister will be at the Contact Modalities Conference. It is the it's probably like the most poppin' consciousness expo in the Midwest. It's it's gonna be an amazing venue with these three different conference rooms running, with all of these amazing guests that are doing things such as chigong gong baths, different avenues of making contact with other things from beyond Shuman's you name it, psychic mediums, yoga, anything you can think of in the consciousness field, you bet it's gonna be there. There's gonna be templar knights, all kinds of crazy, amazing mystical stuff. On Friday night there is going to be a SkyWatch hosted by my dad, and Saturday there's gonna be a cocktail party with a DJ and all kinds of just amazing presentations going on throughout the weekend. And on Sunday there's going to be a live panel with my dad being interviewed on stage by Jimmy Church for everybody to watch live. So check it out. I hope to see you guys there. Just grab your tickets at Contact Modalities xpo dot com. So with that being said, Hakeen, I love you, brother. I'm excited that we finally worked this out. How are you doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Hey, man, I'm doing good. That in one note on what you just said. You don't know this yet because I'm a ninja and that's the way things work. But I'll be there too, I'll be really yeah. Yeah, I was just that literally was just solidifying like two days ago.
Speaker 1: So amazing, more reason for everybody to go. That's so awesome. I'm stoked, yeah, or I'm stoked. That's awesome. Yeah, that is stope, but that's I'm stoked. So, I mean, we we've got a lot that we can talk about tonight, man, you are a man that wears many hats, some of them are invisible. One might say, if we're referring to the art ni jitsu, which, as I understand, you are someone who has been practicing this art for what twenty five years?
Speaker 2: Yes, twenty five years?
Speaker 1: I would love to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and ask me any question you got, and you know, I'll answer it and then you know, if it's not too crazy, you'll you'll probably live through it.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, now, how do you find yourself getting into ninjitsu? It's funny because Ryan and I are both like completely independently also fascinated with ni jitsu just because ninjas are sick. Yeah, but like, how do you find yourself getting into niu jitsu?
Speaker 1: I have to know?
Speaker 2: Yes, So, like many things in my life, this was kind of one of those things that were that seemed like it was meant to be. And what I mean by that is that in my twenties I had a friend or actually was my just I was dressed on a cuff about the turn twenty a friend of mine and murdered somebody, really close friend, and it shook me to the core because we were so close that it kind of made me feel like, if he could do that, then am I going to be in this bad situation where I have to make a choice like that one day? And so I was like, I got to get out of here, I got to do something. I got to grow my life in a different way. And I was I knew I was good at martial arts. I had been doing martial arts since I was eight years old, so it was several years by that point. It was probably like eleven years by then. And I had done music. I'd make music dj. I would DJ at these night clubs, and I also was a lyricist. So I was like, I could do music anywhere, but what martial arts do I want to actually commit to? And I was really into this idea of Bruce Lee where everything, you know, practice everything takes a little bit away from all these different things. And so I was really going down that path. And I have the friend I bumped into and I was telling him about what was going on with me, and I told him about this dream and then this dream I kept fighting a shadowy figure because he was like a dream guy, you know. And he was like, oh, maybe it's like the ninja, you know, And I was like Ninja and he was like yeah. He was like, I was like, like the cartoons. He was like yeah, but it's like a real thing, you know, this guy. And he tells me about this stuff. And I go to the library the next day because you know, you didn't have internet to really look at a bunch of stuff up. And I found my teacher. He only had one book there. I found this book, The Ninja in Their Secret Fighting Art. And I read that book and it was everything that I was looking for. You know, these these these esoteric, very you know, very enlightened and very amazing warriors that were living in the wilderness of Japan, who had all of these different skills and who could do all these magnificent things. And I was like, WHOA, I didn't even notice was a thing. And so I was like, I'm going to go out there and check this out. So I told my mom I was gonna go to Ohio and visit this martial art school. I wrote. I wrote him first. It took him about two months he wrote me back. I mean, Snell melt Oh, you had to send a.
Speaker 1: Letter back there.
Speaker 2: And he wrote me back and he was telling me about his journey and that he thought my journey was kind of aligned, and so I went out there for two weeks, I met him. I was like, this is where I need to be. And I came back told my mom I was gonna move there, and she was like, you, you know, you're only like twenty and you don't have any friends or family or anybody out there over twenty one at the time, and so I was like, yeah, I was like, I'm gonna do it. And so I just saved up twelve hundred dollars and it took and there. It took me a year for to save about twelve hundred dollars and then and I held on to that that dream that whole time, and I moved to this this ghetto, roach infested apartment uh and in the ghetto of Dayton, and I lived there and I trained with my teacher in the suburbs. And every little bit of money that I had that didn't go to my three hundred dollars a month rent, well it was only because you had to. You had to share the rent with all little roaches. So so that's how we were able to keep it lovely. So yeah, I ended up moving there, and that's how it happened. So when I came Here's an interesting story. When I came home and I told my mom that I was going to move to Ohio, that I was going to be a ninja, she just like and shot looked at me and she said, you knew, And I said, I knew what she was like when you were nine you were playing and me and me and your aunt were talking and we looked at you and we said, m what do you want to be when you grew up? And I said, I stood up, stuck my chest out, she said, and I said, I want to be a ninja? What And she was like, she was like, at the time, we didn't think there was such a thing other than cartoons, and so we were like, oh, that's really cute. We don't want to shoot down his dreams and tell him that this isn't a real thing like Santa Claus, you know, And so they were like they were like, yeah, okay, And she held on to that. And then when I came back and told her at twenty one that I was going to go and move and be with this ninja guy, she was just like, what the hell Like same and now here we are, twenty five years later, I'm still training with them, and even and recently I got my six degree blackmailed about two years ago, and I'm one of five people who are still active that are training under him on his wallfall at his dojo. So when I got promoted at his home and his home dojo and with about twenty other or about sixteen other and he I was allowed to we call it the wall of intention. I was allowed to take my photo and my stick and move it to six degree. So it's like a nine year old who says I want to be a ninja to a twenty one year old who's gonna do this crazy thing like save up twelve hundred dollars and move somewhere up to train in a ninja system, leaving everything behind to a forty something year old forty at the time. I'm six, i believe, or no forty five at the time. Going being in his house, pulling my tab off the wall and moving it to six degree, it was like insane. It was insane realization. It was super surreal, a serious dedication.
Speaker 3: It has to be mind blowing and the bravery to go there at like such a young age and just be like twenty one years old, I'm moving to Ohio to be a ninja. Like the bravery of that is like intense and like this the dedic like that's really commendable and awesome.
Speaker 1: That's what ninjas do. Like when you watch ninja movies ninja cartoons, does you anime? Like, that's what they do. They go on the pilgrimage across the world, across the country, whatever, and they train under some master that probably a lot a lot of people don't know about what is like some legendary lineage which you know, I know that you're involved with that, not only woul Ninjasu. But please correct me if I get this wrong. But is it pinchok salt well sea lot?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And is the science of sea lot? So okay, Yeah, so it's you know, you call it pinchocks a lot or you just call it sea lot. But yes, you're right.
Speaker 1: What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So seat means the lightning and it's actually a Malaysian Indonesian you know, martial arts system. And so the Malay culture actually at one point they called it the Malay Archipelago. And it was like all these islands that made up in all these different land masses that were one land mask and they made up you know, this Malay Archipela Gum and so, and Indonesia was one of them. Borneo is one of the Philippines. All of these were together. And Sea Lot is a martial arts system of that land, which is which was very You have different versions of it based on where what region you're coming from, almost like kung fu, you know, and so you know, but it was for you know, the Malay people. And now it's you know, because the land, the water rows and the lands have separated. You know, you have Indonesian Sea Lot and you know Borneo Sea Lot and you know, and Malaysia Sea Lot. So yeah, that's very cool.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So it seems to me pretty clear. But obviously I I want to hear it from you yourself. But like, would you say that your journey into ninjitsu from such a young age was the foundation for your very consciousness focused spiritual approach that you take to things, because we're going to get a more of this later. You're obviously very embedded in remote viewing culture mindsight. Obviously with Monroe, we haven't talked about this yet, but you and I were at Monroe together. If people go back and listen to my original episodes recounting my Gateway experience, I referenced Hakim several times we.
Speaker 2: Were there together.
Speaker 1: You're very You're like, you really are a ninja man. You're you're you're planted in so many of these different spaces and it's like crazy how much stuff you're really involved in. Anyway, So back to my question, would you say that ni jitsu was like the foundation for this approach to life for you?
Speaker 2: I think ninjitsu was the clarity that came for a foundation. So I had already always been very outside of the box thinking, which is one which is my element, which is the way I kind of operate. And I already had psychic abilities, even though I didn't call them that, and I would just know things, and you know, I was like, oh, okay, that's cool, and then something would happen, it would confirm it, like for instance, when I was nine years old. Also remember I told my mom at nine I was going to be a ninja. Also at nine, I had a dream that where I dreamt the lot of the lottery ticket the numbers, and my mom played it. She was playing the lottery and I woke up the next day I told her I said, hey, I dreamt these numbers. She said, oh okay, she played them locally and not nationally. They came out nationally, which was a bigger pot, but they didn't come out locally, so we didn't win anything. But it was you know, I wish I had gotten that detail in a dream, like, hey, here's the numbers. Make sure you play it nationally. But I think I think it was just when I look back at it now, you know, all these years later, I think it was one of it was just the universe giving me confirmation that hey, you got a gift. Yeah, and it will can continue to show itself until you're ready to really dive into it and really practice it, which is part of the reason when we get to the sy Games talking about that, that's it, like kids are having these experiences, but because there's no mentorship that you know, going on about these things to young people, and you know, it just kind of gets lost. And then at some point they become adults like us, and then we remember and we say, oh shit, you know, like, let me go back to I want to explore this more. And then you go back and start exploring it and you're like, man, it feels so familiar to me, and it's because and then you have awakening. You know, you've talked to so many people I'm sure who've had that same experience where they were young and they had these experiences and kind of let them go because it wasn't really supported by our culture, and then they come back to it as adults when they're free to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, you hit the nail on the head. There have been thousands of people this point who have come to us, whether it's going on a body, whether it's remote viewing, whatever, some spontaneous psychic thing happens. And it's like oftentimes when people are brave enough to talk about this, they're met with ridicule, with shame, with ostracizing, And I think it's awesome what you're doing. So I definitely want to pave the road for these side games conversations. So like, I'm curious to know more about your background in this field and then we can really hammer out with the side games. So you become a ninja when you're early twenties, twenty twenty one, I'm curious when your official interest in psychic abilities began officially.
Speaker 2: So that can came much later, you know, in nijitsu. I did a lot of meditation with my teacher, and you know, the ninja have these nine abilities and remote viewing and mindsight or intuition. They're they're part of the nine, right, And so I knew about them. I've researched, but I wasn't. I was like, you're telling man, I was a lot more physical. I was more about, like, you know, this is cool that we can do this kind of wizard stuff, but I really just need to kick something in the balls, you know. Like so so that was like really, you know, that was that was more of my forte. Even though I was still like a very you know, calm and you know, a good natured person, I still like, I like that rough, tough stuff, you know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, wizard, I want to beat the out of something. That's definitely something a younger person with less life experience would Yeah, sure, that's what I would have been the same way, you know. Like and actually, funnily enough, Hakeeen knows my my my seafood no longer train anymore, but he actually he knew him and we talked about that one time. But like, I had trained kung fu for a while and that was totally me like I want to learn to fight. I didn't even believe in all the chi and all that kind of stuff. I knew there was beings going on and all that, but I wasn't like as tapped in as you were at the time. So hearing your martial arts journey is so cool knowing you know where you are today and all this just I say this lovingly, all this crazy stuff you're involved in, right yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, because our and this is my theory. I don't know if this is real, but it sounds it feels really real to me, and when I see it, because I still have these schools. We are multi dimensional beings, but we live those multi dimensions through different phases of our lives because the way our society is set up now is set up really segregated, and the way we see ourselves as multidimensional beings. Right, And so what ends up happening is that when you're young, it's all about the physical because that feels like and people support that. Play football, play basketball, go hit something, go outside, do this, you know, the rough and tumble, and so get into that space. And then when we start to get in our middle mid mid age, like maybe thirty thirty five, we started settling down a little bit, and you started saying to yourself, Oh, like, what is it like for me to not just be in a gross plane but be in this kind of subtle plane where I'm feeling love and I'm feeling gratitude and I'm starting a family and I'm doing all of these things. And then you get past that and you start getting really spiritual, because you know, you start saying, well, what is it like when I pass on? What's that going to be like? And how do I give back to the generations behind me? Where if you look at and what from what I understand my personal research into ancient cultures, all that was one you were spiritual. You were physical, but also spiritual because you had the elders teaching you. As a matter of fact, the youth who came who are coming into the world was raised primarily by the elders who were leaving the world. And in between you had the parents who had to keep everything going. So you had the moms, you know, doing you know, making clothing and doing things, and you had the dad's going out hunting, and and then you had the young so the young ones were learning all of the spiritual and all of the you know, all that stuff from them, and then they were hanging out with their parents and also learning the physical, so there wasn't this separation. But we have the luxury in our times now to have that sex separation because we could be you know, we could just afford to go to school and hang out with other kids our age, right. But in the old day, we were all hanging out with the elders. The elders were telling us the secrets. They were passing that on. It was and it wouldn't be unbelievable because we had just come out of the spirit realm into our bodies. So now listening to this person say oh yeah, now that you're here in this physical body, Listen to this plant, tell you what it you know, whether or not you can eat it. Listen to the animals and how they sound. Listen to the wind tell you that the rain is coming, you know, like, and kids would just be eating it up and then they would become adults and they would support that and their children because that was the way the culture, that was the way the tribe survived. But then here we are in this very materialistic environment and it's like, you know, we add lip service to what spirituality it is supposed to be, which is kind of dulled out, in my opinion, onto an entity or being that has nothing to do with you or totally separate from you, but gives you things you know, but not a part of you. And some people might say it is a part of you, but they don't believe it, you know, they don't believe it really deep down inside. And so I kind of feel like there are these three phases that we have now in our multidimensionality that have broken up and separate or really where trinity we should all be. All those things should be with us the whole time through and should be supported by my communities, you know, whether it be our family community or greater community, and you know that should be supported. And I think that's what's really good. The same anyway, I went off wag tangent.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's really cool, that's really cool.
Speaker 4: It's like like we kind of as as people lost the necessity to rely on that kind of stuff because it's like, oh, I don't need to listen to the wind for when the rain is coming, because I have an app on my phone that tells.
Speaker 3: You when the rain is coming, or you know, any number of things, like communicating with nature. It's like we have things that do that for us now, and so we are losing that spiritual connection and the tradition of like teaching and passing along that spiritual connection. Yeah, but like the practices that you're involved in are are kind of trying to preserve that sort of stuff. Like that's really sick. I think that's I think that's super cool. And like the marriage of the physical and the spiritual, like to remind us why the physical and spiritual are are hand in hand. I think that's really cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's amazing, and I think that like you're very wise man, and you don't need to hear that from me, but it's just what I feel for me, you know, like just all of what you're saying, it just totally hits home. And this is gonna sound silly, but I promise I'm being for real. Like, do you remember the original live action Ninja Turtles movie. I know you were probably like I don't know how old you were when that came out. I was a young kid, so it was like right on the you know, it hit home for me. I love all that cartoon stuff. But in the original live action Ninja Turtles movie, at the end of the movie, and I remember their ninja right at the end of the movie, they get together and they meditate because their masters like kept in captivity, they meditate and they actually travel and they leave their body and they all communicate and spirit with their master. And a part of me is like, dang, dude, is this really like a real part of ninja culture? That's you know what I'm saying, Like, there's something too that the people making this movie, even though it's a silly franchise, like it's about the way of the Ninja, you know, it's got it's real. Yeah, you know, yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: And there's other cartoon ninja stuff that's like shows them doing like you know, like power blasts.
Speaker 1: And all that.
Speaker 3: But I think I think that's kind of like a poetic depiction of the real thing, which is more subtle.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what I was gonna say. It's more subtle, but it is still very very powerful and real.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, if they're coming out of their bodies and communicating with each other in the astral realm, like, is that not magic enough for you? That's that's incredible. That's like real deep magical stuff. That's some cool ninja shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that's awesome. And I know for a fact that Hakeen is involved in a lot of this kind of stuff. So we're gonna get a little bit more into some of that stuff. But before we move on, I just had this thought and I wanted to ask your permission for the listeners. Who you are in the Fable area, would you feel comfortable plugging your your schools just in case there were people out there who were Is it open entry or yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah. I have a school in Faydeville, downtown Fayeville called Alevo Dynamics E L. E v O and Dynamics, and you can find me online. But also I have one in Southern Pines and so we have you know, we have two locations. The one in Fayaville though, also has a twenty four hour gym, so if you're not looking for martial arts, you can get a twenty four hour gym membership and come there and use our gym. It's very nice. We have an after school program for kids as well, so I mean we do a lot there. You know, it's said I own the building the building is ten thousand square feet, we use about seven thousand of it.
Speaker 1: So very cool, dude, that's it. So moving on. This ninja talk is so awesome. I love nerding out over martial arts stuff. Thank you well.
Speaker 2: I wanted to answer you the question too, because you said this is a part of a ninja culture, and this was this this, this whole thing was the ninja away. As a matter of fact, the legend is, the story is that this guy, this summer guy who lost the battle and he fled because he was being chased. He fled up into the mountains. His name is Disk. He comes across this Buddhist monk, this Chinese refugee that was, you know, running from China and that was hiding out in the hills of Japan, and you know, and that guy said, hey, I'll teach you a way to be invisible where you don't have to use physicality as your only resource to be able to deal with people. And so he taught him about the elements, and he taught him a new way of thinking and being and that was kind of the birth of that first union, and then that built, and then the villages started, and so these people lived off the land, and they wanted to be enlightened, but they were counter. They were counter the culture at the time. If you can imagine the culture that wants to be the authoritarian and wants to create, you know, control everybody. And now you have these wild people living up in the mountains. You know that you don't know what they're doing, and you just hear that they can control nature and they work one with Nate. That's scary. Before there's somebody who's trying to you know, own the world basically, so they started to try to kill these folks, and so these folks had to come up with a way to defend themselves because they had a lot of different you know, you know, people who are on the rock and hiding out in these communities, these rowning and everything else. They put all their minds together and came up with a physical combative method of ni jitsu, which they which they used their knowledge of psychology and self and enlightenment as it means to help them understand how to influence people and use psychological warfare, which is why I went into the siop in the army.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, you just you should just blow my mind left and right, like I wish we lived in the same town, man, because I would be I would train under you. Ild you that one time a year or two ago, I was like, Man, I wish I lived near you, because I would, I would I would learn under you, you know. And that's so incredible, dude. But what's really mind blowing about what you just said is I've never heard this perspective. I've even read I've read one book on then just before, and it was a long time ago. But but what you're telling me is that the mental and spiritual arts came even before the physical.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that was theirs, and that's what gave them their power. Then the Ninja weren't that they were the least equipped, less trained warrior when it came down to physical fighting the summer. I that's all they did. You were born into that culture of warfare and fighting and perfecting that. So the Ninja are like, dude, we just try. We we have to, you know, uh, raise families out here in the wilderness. This is a hard life. We gotta you know, grow food, we gotta find herbs and take care of ourselves. Like we don't. We don't get to just sit around and train to kill at people all day, you know, and so we have to be able to defend ourselves and deal with threats, and in this way that that isn't just physical. And because they were they were in the mountains, in these enlightened communities or these communities that were trying to be one with nature. They used that to their advantage. And that's what made them such a huge opponent, you know, because they were able to use that knowledge that they had along with their physical, you know, abilities to deal with this threat.
Speaker 1: Wow, dude, just like knowing you personally and then also finally getting to sit down and like probe your brain about Ninjasu. I have to say, man, you are a real ninja. And again I know you don't need to hear that from me, but you are a real ninja. What you guys don't know is that like Haakin is really an expert in so many things. He was on making it afraid.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what does that tell you? That's yes, a real like expert world class pushes his mind and body to the limits to perfect this this craft and this philosophy. And then now we can you know, maybe shift into some of the remote viewing, the mind sight all that stuff, So we can explore some of the more mental aspect. But like the more I talk to you, like, oh my god, you are a real ninja.
Speaker 2: Yeah not well, well, ninja means one who endures, one who perseveres. It could also translate to one who is stealthy, and so people think stealth as in, you know, I put camel on and I'd hide out, and that that could be a version of invisibility or stealth. But the true nature of stealth, the way I was taught by my teacher, is the ability to stay invisible to the things that would not see you succeed because not everybody is going to have a physical fighting battle. Most of us are going to have mental battles, emotional battles, spiritual animals. Those can be brought on by other people, those can be brought on by our own selves, those can be brought on by situations. So they were clever in naming the ninja one who endures to put one who can put up with or who can persevere. Ninjitsu means the art of perseverance, the art of endurance. So the idea is like they weren't sure what you were going to have to deal with as an individual or as a collective. So the goal was like, hey, these are the methods that we study on how to deal with whatever the hell you're dealing with in your life and be able to come out on top. Because it's going to be different for everyone, and so you study as much as you can and learn as much technology about the different things out there, because you don't know what tool you're going to need, so it's best to have a good sized, very well versus tool. It's mentally and physically, and so you know, that's that's what that's what we are, and that's for me personally. I take that to heart. So I'm always out here trying to understand different technologies that I feel that would enhance me as a human being and also forward my mission of helping other people enhance themselves so that we can really embody who we truly are.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's talk about mindsight, remote viewing, when ROW? When and how did you get involved with all of these various disciplines of I guess you could say, I don't know what you want to call it? Psychic ability? How did that begin for you?
Speaker 2: So it began because you know, I had I had some of my kids coming up, and they were just like we were talking about earlier. Uh, they were pretending to be these like Naruto characters and they would do this finger weaving and they would they would they would say these words and and they would like pretend they were throwing fireballs and this that and the other, or chidori or whatever. And and I was like, you know, we that comes from our that comes from our culture and then cultures around it. Where you would do uh, finger tying which be which would be your maudra, and you would say your words which would be your mantra, and then you would have these symbols which would be your yontra, right, and so you would you would do this, and then it would invote these abilities and you would tie certain powers to these these maentra, yantra and things of that nature, and then you were able to summon them as needed. And so they were like, really, oh this sounds cool, Like show me how to do that. And the only answer I would have I had for them was well, let me see you know, I've been doing this for twenty years. Meet me on my property for the next twenty years. Then you might have an experience, you know, and to tell a ten year old of that or eight year old, they're gonna laugh at you like we just did it. We'd be like, are you crazy? You know? So then I started saying to myself, I started seeing a problem, and I said to myself, well, what's keeping these youth engaged in their own multi dimensional abilities and powers and really getting them to explore the human technology before they farm it out to like tech technology. Nothing against tech technology, but we haven't even really explored who we truly are yet, and we're getting further away from that. So I said, well, I need a quick protocol to have a person have an experience. I remember my teacher told me when he had first come back. Because everybody was interested in the US government agencies as well as people, you know, regular civilians in this ninja stuff, and he was the guy. He was the American, the first American to go to Japan learned ninjo system and bring it back to America. So they wanted to know, like, what would he how would these guys successful, What do they have that can help my government or agency or whatever. One of the people he ended up making contact with was a guy named Dell Graft. Dell Graft was running his own program because he was interested in this idea of remote viewing at the time. But then he eventually linked up with the army guys and he ended up taking over the Army program, so when as it was moving around, because a lot of people ended up controlling it or being in charge of it at at some point. So he told me about the story about his remote viewing experience and stuff, and then I started looking into that and I found Paul Smith, my teacher, and he was out in Utah and he was one of the one of the second generation of remote viewers, like when it really kind of a first generation when it became an Army program, and he went through that program and he started and now he's out he's been teaching these people. So I was like, I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna learn from this guy. And through that, I found a guy another group that was in Utah who was doing this mind sight stuff and it seemed like they they could teach people quit pretty quickly to do it. And I'm like, okay, well, when I did that for my fifth degree, I had to like go through hell just to get that, you know, to learn that, and no kid, you know, is going to do that, and so I need to figure out a protocol for that. And so I started training with those guys and then it just kept spiraling. Then I found out that the Monro Institute was a place that some of these remote viewers went to go through the gateway experience. So then I was like, Okay, I'm going to go through that. And so I went through my first gateway and then I was like, WHOA blown away by that. I had all these experiences there, and I kept following that path of learning maybe skill sets, and that's basically it. And so now years later, I've trained with almost all of the all of the ones that are still alive, original remote viewing people from the military. I've trained with Paul Smith, Joe mcmoncle, Bill Ray, Tom McNair, Lynn Buchanan, So all these guys. You know, it's like maybe two people that I haven't trained with, but I really don't have a desire to train with them because of other things. But you know, but everybody else I've trained. But I love those guys, their family, you know, with mindsight, most of the people who are teaching it in the US and close and abroad, I've trained with them. As well, and so now I have these protocols to kind of help kids. And that's kind of where it all originated, was, you know, hey, I got this problem with these kids. I see a need here, and I want to keep youth connected because they represent me. They represent the kid at nine years old who said I want these abilities but I couldn't find them. And mostly the you know, and the support team that I had was supportive, oh okay, yeah, yeah, okay, but they didn't know that it was a real thing, you know. And so in the back of my mom, by her own admission, was like, I thought that was you just being a boy and like being silly and not knowing the truth. What would it be like if we created a world where that we can teach kids these abilities, and then they become adults and have children, and then when the children say I have this experience, the parents are like, oh, yeah, that happens. Let me teach you a little bit more, or let me support you in that, versus saying oh, I know that was Oh you're imagining. You're imagining it, or you you must be sick, or or for God forbid. You know. They go even deeper and darker than that and be like, oh, you must be possessed or you got some devil or something and that. Yeah, yeah, and that's that's that's terrible, and that shuts people off from you know, their abilities. And if they I will, I will stray to say this. If there are dark forces out there, they that's you not getting that type of growth in that space works in their favor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, I won.
Speaker 2: You know, we can't give it lip service to it and saying oh, well, you know, just say these words and everything will be fine, versus like really developing the gifts and the powers that it's like me, It's like me, let's just take it on a very real military scale. I don't want to make it about fighting. I'm just doing it because probably most people can understand it cleaner. Let's like I sing you to war and I give you a gun, but then I tell you can't use it. Just use just just talk to all the people who are trying to kill you, you know, yes, and you're like you're like you're like, uh, yeah, but you gave me the gun. Yeah. I'm not gonna teach you how to use that thing, because I don't think you need that, you know, that's that's evil or whatever. Just go over there and talk and yeah, they got guns and they're probably going to try to kill you, but you know, maybe you get lucky and you just happen to have a conversation with the one guy who doesn't want to kill you. You know. But it's like that, like we have the gift. The gifts will give in to us to be powerful in a good positive way and to continue to be be light bringers to the world. And we're not even exploring what that really feels like because we're doldling it out or we're allowing people to tell us what our experience should be. Right.
Speaker 1: I saw a video that you sent me one time. I hope you're comfortable talking about this. If not, we can cut it out. But you sent me a video one time of you doing some sort of mind sight thing with the kids at your school. And I don't know if that's if you've posted that anywhere, but I thought it was amazing. So before we jump into side games, because I think we've stoked that fire quite enough and it's time to take out. Before we get into side games, could you give us a little crash course on mind sight, because we have briefly mentioned it on our show before, maybe like two episodes, the ones with Dax and Peter, but we haven't like really discussed it with somebody who's still to this day practices it and is more or less an expert on it. So maybe we could have like a crash course on mind sit that.
Speaker 2: Yes, So mindsight is your ability to see and perceive things without your eyes that are that are in your vicinity. Right. So in remote viewing or in these type of modalities, they have a thing that's called non local awareness and local awareness. So non local with awareness would be like remote viewing, meaning that I'm bi located, I can go, I could be here and there at the same time. So that's where remote viewing is different from astral projection, right, because astral projection is me projecting my spirit or my energy somewhere else and I'm only aware of there, but I'm not sure what's going on in my body space because I'm gone, right, my location means that I'm here and there at the same time, so I'm able to retrieve information and bring it back. So that's that's also considered nonlocal awareness because I'm aware of what's going on non locally right. Local awareness is that I am aware of what's happening locally right, So I'm actually but I'm not using my normal five or six senses in five senses right, So I'm using something else to be aware of that. And so mindsight is your ability to see without your sight and something you know that's that's relative. Some people can actually see, like see through stuff, and I've had those moments. I'm not as good as some of the folks that I've seen who've had what we call full openings, meaning they can they can literally see real time all the time with something covering their eyes. So I transition back and forth between almost a local awareness it or a local perception where I can perceive and know what I'm looking at even though I can't see what I'm looking at like I would with my eyes, whereas other people can see real time consistently what they're looking at without their eyes. Now their theories as to why that is, you know, some people say it's your higher self, like there's a portion of you that's outside of you, that's look that's aware of what's happening around you, and so you can see those through that thing's eyes that hire selfs eyes or I'm saying eyes, but it really is in the eyes, right, and so that's what you're looking through. One group that I trained with, they said, well, it's everything is vibratory. So everything is vibrating, and when you're looking at an object, even though it's really not there, it's just it's because it's just these molecules vibrating at different speeds right in these atoms you, it is making the shape. And so just like we look at the waveform of a cup, like I'm looking at you on the other screen right now, you are just what I'm actually perceiving is the waveform of the image of you that gets you know, goes into my eyes, flips around, goes back to the back of my mind. My mind kind of makes sense of oh, he that's Ryan. I've seen him before, and I've taken his waveform and I've implanted it on top of it a name and who you are and ideas and concepts about you. Right, But you're just a waveform, just like sound. When I hear sound, it's a waveform hitting my ear, and my brain has learned how to turn that into something that makes sense and means of us to communicate or whether it's music or whatever. And so that's the same thing with these guys say, with this this vibratory, So when you don't have eyes online, you can sense these things vibrations because your vibration and its vibration can actually melt or you can feel it. And so then you're training your brain how to recognize the vibration of a cup per se, right, or a microphone, or the color red or green, just like your brain has learned how to recognize that through your eyes when it actually sees that we form of the cup. You can teach your inner body in this case, this one group says, your pinial gland. You could teach it because it's a receiver to perceive the vibrations of this thing and then overlay onto that what it is. So you do it enough times and you feel a cup enough times and you know that the next time you get that feeling, oh that's a cup. You feel the color red, And enough times and you get that feeling and you say, oh, that's the color red, just like we would with our natural eyes. Right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's mind blowing. Any thoughts on that thing.
Speaker 3: That's a super comprehensive explanation of that, Like, I mean, I've heard about mindsight, like you said, we talked about it along a couple of other episodes before in Passing. Yeah, in Passing, And it's hard. It's kind of hard to wrap your head around a little bit, you know. It's like the concept makes sense, especially if you're like exposed to this this kind of like psychic world and these other adjacent abilities and that sort of thing, but to know like comprehensively, like it's just a waveform. It's still in the room with you. Your body can still sense it with your senses, but not with the senses that it's used to like to experiencing it with learning how to tap into the other ways of sensing what the object is or what the thing you're trying to focus on is. Because your brain knows what it is, it knows how to recognize those waveforms.
Speaker 1: You're just kind of.
Speaker 3: Training yourself how to do a different version of sensing those waveforms.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I really like the way that you broke that down. And it makes complete and total sense to me when you explain it that way, But without explaining it that, without that explanation, it's kind of like Okay, so magic, right, it's like.
Speaker 2: All right, yeah, it's like, okay.
Speaker 1: Great magic, I get it. But when you break it down like that, I'm like, that's that's for the science.
Speaker 2: I can get.
Speaker 1: I can get all the way behind that. That's side that's sick. That's a really comprehensive explanation. And it always ends up being that way too. Every spiritual or psychic thing that truly exists, there is always some equal scientific explanation that we just don't know yet. Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: And I just for one to really appreciate that and your ability to relay that information just I think I've always been very fascinated like looking at things through a scientific lens, and so I think, just for me at least, I can it's easy to contextualize it, or it's easy to understand when it's contextualized that way.
Speaker 1: It's very helpful. Yeah, yeah, that's so cool. So let's talk some psy games. MANI the founder of the psy Games. Let's go this summer will be the first ever psy games. What was your inspiration for that? You know, that's that's a pretty obvious answer, but like, when did you finally come to your senses? No pun intended and just be like I have to do this. This is the year.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Yeah. So there was several So first off, it came as a weird download. We're just kind of hit me one day and I was just like, you know, that seems good, like an idea of like where we can really push the envelope. Because what I was seeing as I was traveling and all these different circles was everybody was really awesome and they were doing their different things, but I saw stuff over here that people could do that these people over here didn't know that was possible. And then I'd be trying to explain to them what these guys over here we're doing. And but these guys over here that could do something that these guys didn't know were possible, and I'm trying to explain to them, you know, And I was like, you know what, we really needed to bring all these people together so that they can see what each other can do, and we can to inspire each other to the next level of this and push each other year after year to get better, right, and that it was like boom side Games and all that information with them, and then I was like I was like, no, I got two businesses. I got a baby on the way, I got this thing happening, and I got so much stuff going on, like nobody got time for no damn side games, you know, like I'll let somebody. I'll let somebody else figure that out, you know. And then it was synchronicities just kept popping up with something else what happened, and I would be like, oh, my gosh, like and then answer would be side games. I'd be like, oh, why is this thing happening over here? You know, blah blah blah. And then the solution was side games, and I was like, oh, yeah, but I don't have time for that. Why does that keep coming up? And finally the last straw was I was listening to a podcast and I hope I'm not crossing the lines, but I mentioned another podcast, okay, but it was a guy. It was George Knapp and Jeremy Corbell on the Weaponize Cool and they had if you guys hadn't read the book, skim Walker's at the Pentagon, they had the d i A, you know, a high leveld a government operative that worked that the you know that worked at the d i A. He had retired. He wrote this book skim Walkers at the Pentagon, and it was talking about all their research into paranormal and the UAP and things of that nature, and that this was a real phenomenon, that things were really happening, right And George, I mean Jeremy Corbell at one point, and the thing the interviews said, as he says, man, you're talking about some heavy stuff, you know, u A P. Inter dimensional beings. They can you know, shift in and out of phase with us, and if we can't do any of that, isn't that scary? And the guy said, oh no, I don't see anything scary here at all. He said, what I can tell you and I can only say this much. I can't go into more details, or you try to ask me any more questions. I'm not going to say. But if we could do and embody all that we as human beings are capable of, we would have no reason to fear these things. And they and it hit and it was like like I don't know, it was like the Tyler Dirton moment, and and it was like I am you know, so it's like it was it was like whoa yes, And then and this is the way I explained it, how it kind of hit me in a certain way. I was like, if you told me today, hey, haikem tomorrow you're gonna have to fight Mike Tyson, I'd be scared, craplets because I'm not in boxing, because I'm not good enough to fight Mike Tyson in boxing and I have no skill sets that or I haven't trained hard enough to be on that level. However, if I trained and walked the walk of Mike Tyson as a fighter and another you know, as another walk, and then you said, hey, you've earned your way up here. Now Mike Tyson is the heavyweight champion. I want you to face off to. Yeah, it's still gonna be some nervousness there, but not not if you just pulled me off the street and said tomorrow you're gonna fight Mike Tyson. If I was a champion fighter that I've been fighting championship matches for a long time and then you said that, yeah, it's gonna be some nervousness, but not to the same level because I have the capabilities and skills to deal with that. We as human beings a very tricky when we when we don't feel like we match up, we immediately fear, and that fear turns into hate, and that and that hate turns into a desire to kill or destroy, and so how do we get rid of that? You know? Is is? And and let me let me also preface though, that there could be things out there that are also not good, right, so so so so it could be like, yeah, it would be cool to like not just know this because it's going to help me build, not to get rid of ego and fear and all that stuff. This isn't like kumbaya, like, hey, they don't mean none of them mean us any harm, right, and and that we should just open up to every everything. It could be that there are things out there that mean us harm, and it could and but I also very well know that there are a lot of things out there that don't, but we're just not capable of being able to at this level. Only few of us are capable of being being able to communicate with them on a consistent basis. And what I really believe is that we raise a generation of people who are able to embrace these abilities and really start to practice and embody who we truly are as these multi dimensional beings, then there's no more. There's not fear on that same level of bumping into an entity and saying, oh shit, I don't know what that is. Oh no, I can do all these things that I can't do, you know, versus saying, oh, hey, how you doing. I knew at some point you show up, you know, and then that thing knows what level I'm dealing with, so we can have a conversation. We can have a really great conversation versus this really fear based thing where I'm not sure what they want and what they're doing and so on and so forth. And that really set me on this trajectory. And I said, Okay, this has come up so many times, I have to at least try. I have to at least try. And I talked to Jeffrey mish Love. He backed me. I talked to your dad back me, and I was like, Okay, if it wasn't gonna be, if it didn't make sense, these people wouldn't be getting behind me and it. And apparently it does make sense, and this is the time for And since then, if you look at the Side Game's website, we have grown tremendously and we have yeah, we have some of the most amazing people in the film that are that are coming to this thing, this realm. Yeah. Yeah, from Diane Diane Powell, who's from my telepathy tapes, to to really Amazing, to Thomas Campbell, to your dad, to Danny Sheehan too. I mean, it's just so many people coming to this. Alan the CEO of Monroe, John Cruth, the president of the Ryan Institute of the University of Virginia Department of Perceptual Studies, is sending three of their high level scientists.
Speaker 1: Will be there.
Speaker 2: I just put a list Alexander. Yeah, I mean, it's Paul Smith. It just keeps going and it's like, yeah, del.
Speaker 1: Graph Is has been an updated list since I've checked, just keeps going.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's such such a beautiful thing and and it's powerful and we are and and here's the thing, Like adults learning this information I think is great, right, that it's great, But I really really, really really want to get this to the youth. I really wanted to get the US on board. And here's the trick I always tell I'm always I always say I'm being tricky. I'm being I'm using a little scio here, because because kids are motivated through through fun and they're motivated through competition, and they'll they'll play video game for eight hours a day and not leave the television, right, And and I'm like, so, how do we motivate kids to do this? Well, we have this game, and then they get inspired and they see somebody one of their friends do really well, and what do you think they're gonna do? They're gonna go home and want to practice. And then when you say, hey, the way you get better at this is you have to get better at what's going on inside. You have to do some meditation, you have to do all this stuff. Now you have a this this is my dream, right, this is my dream. Now you have an eight nine ten year old sitting at home meditating, clearing out all their shit that they've accumulated up to that point to get even better right at these abilities. But the more all we know, all of this age is say, the more time you spend inside and self reflection and I stay sages, but this could be monks or whatever, you know, whatever culture you're doing with the right the more time you spend in introspection and reflection self reflection, the more you start to weed away all of the crap, and the more you start to recognize not only your own holism, like the true potential that you have, but also how much you're connected to everything else. And so through this gaming idea, we're going to hopefully create a bridge for kids and young adults start to explore the true nature of who they really are and then doing so, reach a new potential of mankind.
Speaker 1: Well wow, what a mission statement, honestly, and I do believe it's achievable. Absolutely. I'm setting this intention now. This thought occurred to me while we were talking. Because this episode will come out months before the Side Games. I will be there as a commentator. Jakima invited me to participate, and I said, you called me, or maybe I called you, I don't know, and you were like, I would love if you'd be a commentator. And I was so shocked. I said, look, man, you just put me in a place and not do whatever he asked me to do. I've never done that, but I'll do it. And you know, here we are, and I'm happy to be a part. I'm excited. My dad's going, although I don't know what his role is. I just know he's going. Maybe he's a oh amazing cool So I'm setting the intention now and with the listeners hearing this and with you you and I have skywatched several times. I know, you know, like we go way back. It goes beyond this internet thing. You know, we met in my brother's backyard at my nephew's birthday party. So you know the drill. You know the Orbs, You've seen him many times, you know what we do. I'm setting the intention now that when nightfall happens, that we will get to see some Orbs and what an amazing after show, right, So let's let's just throw that out there as an idea. The next thing I wanted to bring up was logistics for those listening at home. Forgive me for not knowing this. When do registrations close for participants to enter? Because there's two angles here, there's participants and then there's viewers.
Speaker 2: Correct, there's people, yes, yes, so you could be a sp So the side games is three things in one, right, So there is there is a conference where people where if you are like curious about siabilities, if you are you know already know about it, but you want to know more, right, you can come and actually learn from all of these different speakers. You can talk to them. You can learn from. They're gonna have workshops, they're gonna have lectures, so you have that. Then it's the competition. If you want to see what it's like to test people and see how well they do and people like really push themselves in these abilities, then we have that competition. Right. Then there are these keynoteses, lectures and speeches where and audience participation training where we have aud the audience work on different things as an audience. And so those are the three aspects. So you can register just to sign up to be there for all of it, or you can be just participant in the games. And if you signed up for the participant in games, oddly enough, we are nearing our cap of how many people can actually sign up for that.
Speaker 1: That's great, Yeah, that's amazing. Yeah it's exciting. Let me plug this really quick because I'm assuming let's let's uh get this right with the founder himself. I have this code here which is all caps Ryan bpg I twenty five. Let's talk about how people can use this code for their tickets. Is this for audience participation lectures, the seminars. Let's let's just go into like I want people to leave the show knowing how they can sign up, what they can expect to expect arrangement that get there, because I would love to see our lovely listeners show up, meet the crew, you know, experience the games, be there and witness this historical event. So let's let's let's clarify that so that the people at home listening know where they can go to sign up.
Speaker 2: So we have, you know, on our website. You know, we have four different tiers in which you can participate in. So either you could come and just be a person who just comes to the games and watch the games and maybe do one or two community events. You can come and actually do two or three lectures and then also be a part of the games. You could do all of the lectures and be a part of the games. And then there's also a VIIP thing that you can do. So you can sign up for any of those four and use the code that you just said. So that's Ryan b PGI for Side Games International twenty five and they will get twenty percent off of their ticket.
Speaker 1: Amazing.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, so they get a twentyscal used in that code.
Speaker 1: And that is Thy Games International dot com PSI FORSI like psionic or Psychic PSI, Side Games International dot Com.
Speaker 2: Yes, amazing, that is.
Speaker 1: That is I'm incredibly excited. I think that this was, first of all, a fantastic conversation, but second of all, I think that there's a lot that's on the table that could still be explored. I would love to see post side games, right. We got to figure it out to where we can work. I know you have a newborn, which, by the way, congratulations is beautiful, and family is beautiful. There's so much that we didn't have time to explore, so I would love to see post side games where we have you in studio. Somehow we'll make it work. We'll talk about side games the fallout of that. We can also go into your survival expertise, because you have so much there. I mean I actually just went to one of your survival conferences or expo. Yeah, even better, I went to your expo. It was amazing. It was so cool. We can talk survival, we can talk psy ops. I think that would be I know there's somebody listening that would hear I say syops and be like, why didn't you guys talk about that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You know par two? Yeah, Part two? You're the man dude, you're so cool. I'm very excited for the side games. I'm happy to be a part of this historic event. I can't wait for it. We got to get you on to talk about everything that happened after and so much more beyond that.
Speaker 2: If you were down, yeah, I am totally down. Anything you need or want, you always got my support and I love doing this with you. And so yeah, this is great, This is great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any any thoughts before we I just talked to a freaking ninja.
Speaker 2: Are you kidding me? That was You've got to live to tell to tell?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank god, I was. I was very worried. Man, you made out. Yeah, you're the man, Hakim. Let's uh, let's plug all of your relevant things. I know off camera when we were just like joining the room here that we had talked about your channels. Let's get those out there so that people can follow along. And I just I want people to follow.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: You're just so cool, man, I really mean that, and and I want you to be out there more so the least I can do is try to send people your way, you know. So let's plug all of your relevant channels that you wish people would follow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Haikim dash Isler dot com so h A k I M. Dash Isler I s L e r dot Com is one of them. And I'm working on a new one called Greater Potentials dot Com that's not out yet. It will be probably in two weeks so maybe by the time this thing comes out. And of course the biggest one, which is the most important right now is SAIA Games International dot Com so PSI Games International dot Com. That is the biggest one. That is the one that we're using to change the world and really bring even more light to this world with the amazing light bringers that we have that are that are coming so like yourself.
Speaker 1: So thank you, man. I'm truly like it's an honor that you asked me to be involved. I literally was like, sold, let's do it. You know, I just can't wait, man, because if anything, it's gonna just be the just the coolest hang with so many all stars in this space, and then not only that but learning the games, you know, actually watching the games. I'm so excited about that. It's gonna be awesome, dude. And also now I know I'm about to see you in Wisconsin, so I'm very much look forward to seeing you there. We're definitely gonna hang We're I mean, count me in you dude, I'm so excited. So thanks for.
Speaker 2: I'll be hanging. I'll be hanging with your dad this uh uh starting this Wednesday. For what. He's got something going on. You know, you'll find out about it. He's got he's got Obergon so he'll.
Speaker 1: Well I'm learning this now. Yeah. Just for example, when Chris Ramsey came to uh uh to do the area fifty two things in our house and hang out and then he did our podcast, we texted a hakeem and it was like he was there. Just he's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You are truly, you are truly uh a ninja. So thank you for joining our show. We definitely will have to do a part two after the side games. Will have so much to talk about. And you know, you're the man. You're awesome. I'm also in full support of you. I'm glad we're friends. I'm glad we're brothers from other mothers, and you know, thanks for doing this once again, and please say this with us. Bye guys, all.
Speaker 2: Those bye guys.
Speaker 1: What ut bmies. If you like the show and want more, check out Patreon dot com slash bledsosaid so.
Speaker 5: This will get you exclusive weekly bonus shows and access to our discord community with hundreds of open minded people just like you.
Speaker 1: If you want to represent the show, go to bledsosaidso dot com for merch. We have T shirts, hats, hoodies and more.
Speaker 5: For all future updates, follow us on Instagram at bledsosaid so, same time next week