Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome west in Jin. From a young age, he was fascinated by technology, and this curiosity led him to the works of Ray Kurzwell, where he realized that we are on the cusp of unprecedented change with the development of AI and other technologies.
Speaker 2: Weston, welcome.
Speaker 3: How you doing, good man, how's it going. Glad to be here.
Speaker 1: It's great, man, I'm glad you're here. This is such an important discussion I have, and that is, where is the technological age steering humanity? Could it be possible that we're experiencing what Kurswill called the singularity? Are we in any danger? And there's lots to discuss, And you've been really immersed in this research, so I can't wait to get into what you've come up with and get your insights.
Speaker 2: But before before we do.
Speaker 1: This is your first time on, tell us a little bit more about yourself and what led you to this research.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, I was just one of those kids that was just always asking questions, curious, and I grew up in a fundamentalist Christian household, so a lot of those didn't go over too well, as you'd imagine. So then like, you know, the things like the dinosaurs or to like contradict the six thousand year old biblical narrative.
Speaker 2: And oh, I don't have to imagine, man, I was right.
Speaker 3: There with you, right yeah. And as I'm sure many of your listeners are aware, it's not very coherent with with the narratives that you're taught in school and when you're taught at church. So yeah, sart of the young age, I was always conflicted with that, and I was just always fascinated by technology. Computers from the nineties. You remember, you have the Internet and it would make these like crazy sounds, these dial up noises, and you could pick up the phone. And then like a couple of years later, you get freaking like laptops that are like razor then and then you know, you go all four on and on and on, and you know, every year it's like, oh, this iPhone's better than the last one. And I grew up remembering like learning about how you know people in the nineties, you know, you you invest in the Microsoft and in any of those tech companies and you're just like a millionaire. That always fascinated me too, because it's like, Oh, wouldn't that have been great to be back at the time with those insights. Wouldn't it be great to know that Microsoft would be like the dominating company in the whole world. And that kind of led me to Ray Kurzwell, and and that when I first learned about him, that became sort of like a almost like a religious experience, like an awakening, because it sort of merges the ideas of technology with that sort of spiritual consciousness when when you listen to what he's saying in these like implications. Because growing up, I mean, as I rejected the Christian teachings, I was like one of you know, like an angry atheist, right, and it was always just looking for ways to be skeptical of any sort of religion. And but then with with Kurzwell, it was like, this is my religion. Now it's like this, it's like does God exist? And like I would say not yet, you know, I kind of like, well with that that paradigm that he Herzwell promotes, and basically as the simularity like evolves, you pretty much all like nanobots come and turn all matter into consciousness. Like that's the idea. Anyways, so every rock, every cell, it's essentially one giant computer, and then we spread all over to the cosmos and that becomes one big computer. It's one big brain. And that's essentially what you know, that's God, right, Like that's basically you have God at that point and we're all part of it. So that was for me that that was really appealing. And then I realized leading up to that point, the dot com bubble was gonna look like nothing like it's it's gonna be there's gonna be so much wealth created. It's it pretty much like infinite almost. You know, you could even say to the point where like when the AI gets to this level, it's sort of like well sort of lose almost all meaning uh, and then you could essentially create infinite wealth throughout like the metaverse and extensions of of of that, like you know, metaverse, real estate, you know what, happy whatever sort of crypto type things. I mean, there's just like really any any level of wealth can be created. So yeah, so I positioned my life. I started investing my student loans as early as I could. I just put it all onto the stock market and lived like super super cheap, and it actually and it worked out, so it so, Yeah, so you want me to tell a little bit more about like kind of my my personal back.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, I'd love to hear about how you you know, came to your conclusions and then we'll dissect everything from there.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So, so when I invested my student loan money, yeah, it exploded because I invested in like three D printed come companies, Solar even like got in Tesla really really early when it was like thirty bucks a share before all of the splits. So that was so, you know, you kind of think you're on top of the world and you think you're hot shit. And I was going to school for like engineering and stuff and I don't know whatever sort of universe cosmos kind of weird alignment for that, but like I sort of broke down. I had that period and it was like twenty fourteen. Beginning of twenty fourteen was when I had a manic episode. And I guess it resulted from, you know, a lot of stress from school and I was taking adderall to get by and it's barely sleeping and drinking a lot. This is a confluence of bad health decisions. And then Denver legalized weed for the first time and I flew over there try it out by legally. It was really cool, but then the weed that was there was way way more potent than anything I was in North Carolina. And that's basically kind of what set off this this mannic point, which lasted a couple of months, and it was really really destructive. I you know, I whilst all my friends and family pretty much, I like kind of ostracized myself from from everyone, and it's really really tough with my wife and she was pregnant at the time. So we moved all the way across the country, dropped out of school, pretty much ended up selling all my my stocks and everything, just thinking I'm going to start some sort of I was gonna like REVOLUTIONI like in homelessness. That was sort of my my calling and it was sort of disastrous. And the moment that I came out of it, it was when my son was born and somehow, holding him in my hands, I just had this I looked at his eyes and it just sort of clicked. I was like, how am I going to do this? How am I going to take care of this thing? Like I and I was like, holy crap, I'm freaking crazy. Like I was like all this was insane, and it started to hit me that, like all the past few months, I was literally just being crazy and I and what's so weird about that, though, is like a lot of the things that I was, you know, these it was really surreal because you kind of get these like intuitions and visions, and I was like just very very obsessed with the singularity and all the implications. But then I started like getting these intuitions about aliens. I was in like Colorado, and I just imagine all these underground tunnels. I imagine like the mountains had some sort of like energy emanating from them. And in mind you, at the time, I had no idea about the Denver Airport conspiracies or the fact that Tesla ran all of his experiments there and stuff like crazy Illuminati stuff that I kind of learned about later. And also the synchronicities were off the charts, and I was just always seeing like my birthday everywhere, and just it was really just like for someone like who had just the entire worldview was just this rational atoms and and just everything like that, Like the synchronicities, there's like no place for me to like really compute with that in my worldview, it just really fractured my psyche. So that was a very difficult period.
Speaker 1: Now didn't you also are, on the same time have a d MT experience. I'm reading your talking points here right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, DMT was a little bit before that. But yeah, growing up, I was always sort of this, uh, this curious rebel, I guess, so you could say. And so it's really really into chemistry. So we me and my friend, would you know, you would you know, if he would trade chemicals here and there, like if you got some like drain cleaner or something at your house, you give it and you can make our our our sort of stuff that with. That day he was bringing some of that to school. It's like this hydrochloric acid cleaning solution, kind of like you buy it from the hardware store, but he brought it in the glass bile and had it in his backpack and it cracked and then the ship started leaking out of the blocker, and the whole hallway started like filling up with fumes, and we didn't know what was going on, and so they pretty much shut down the whole school, and they got like the hazmat teams there, and it was like we had the I thought I was gonna go to jail or something. I was like, it was like the scariest thing I'd ever done. This is like eighth grade, and so this was kind of like my uh this Growing up, I was always just trying to like you know, do stuff like that and get into the science. But and D and T was basically like an extension of that, like as I got a little bit older, you know, discovering eroin Like immediately I was drawing to dm T because it was just like the most profound experience. And of course Joe Rogan was a big promoter of it at that time, and and so I was just researching it obsessively for like months, and finally I did. I did. I always managed to kind of make it using all this chemistry stuff, and it was it was very profound. And there's this one particular experience that I had that was like it was like too much. And it was like before I went to school, right, because you could just do DMT. Itbe like fifteen minutes, you're in and you're out. But it was like the most mind shredding trip was I thought I was trapped there for eternity I'd always been there, always wouldn't be there, trapped in the swirling kaleidoscope type thing, and I didn't know who I was, where I was, and so coming out of that was like I was like trying to remember my own name, Like it was like impossible. And it took a while to sort of snap back to reality and then realize like, oh crap, I did a drug, Like whoa, So all that had to hit me and then I had to go right to school and I was just in this sort of like surreal space of like it's very hard to just sort of relate. It really messed me up for a while after that and with my worldview, and it definitely expanded the way I view things. But yeah, that was sort of kind of leading up to and I think when I sort of came across the singularity, it was the DNT sort of helped express these thoughts in my head about how far the implications could reach into the spiritual way. But yeah, I said on my backstory of a bit of a rebel.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I can definitely empathize with that feeling of having such a profound experience, a reality shattering experience, and then coming back and having to readjust to reality because it's such.
Speaker 2: A profound thing that happened.
Speaker 1: Definitely, let's talk a little bit about the possibilities with technology. We look back even a few decades. You were talking about the rapid advancements, and it seems like at some point in our not so distant past, there was a burst of new types of technology that was coming out of human consciousness in very profound ways, and it seemed to really pick up after World War Two, And there's lots of speculations there with what were the Nazi scientists doing? Did that lead to some sort of channeling of information that we weren't supposed to? Did extraterrestrials give us the knowledge of how to create this advanced technology? And ai that we're dealing with, what was Project paper Clip? All about lots of possibilities, but I'd love to get your thoughts into it.
Speaker 3: For sure, And so I kind of align a lot with the views of Jason Brashear's on this sort of like we've had these sort of cyclical your rise and falls of civilization. So when I first kind of came across the Singularity, it was like this is it, you know, we came from monkeys. Now we're here, and then we'll be off becoming gods. Right now, I don't quite see it that way. I think the Atlantean civilization or one of these past advanced civilizations was like a post singularity situation civilization. And so then we have those and then those get reset and and the elites of course will go underground, hide a lot of the technologies, and then emerge later as as gods. So basically the technology has been here all along, and and I believe so as the AI for sheers calls it AI X, right, so it kind of controls a lot of these like the simulacrum as he calls it, and a lot of these events like if you see the dog man or a UFO. This could be like a bit of that, like AI sort of making it it's its way known to you. I guess a lot of possibilities with that. But as we create this like all powerful AI, you know, it might even send itself back to the past and influence events. So then you have the you know, a nonlinear time situation, which gets you into really interesting stuff of the whole Trump and time travel all that stuff. So I think this technology it's always been here, but we get to these points in society because we have to once you have when you have capitalism, it might might be some component of capitalism because like maybe with the Tartaria civilization, they like reach the peak using like free energy and things like that, but that wasn't necessarily the society that would result in the creation of AI. So maybe we reset that society or it's like a natural phenomenon like the Phoenix events. This prosure has called it. And then they release all this technology for to allow for the creation of AI, and they probably know exactly how many years that it takes, everything that will go into that. And right now in the AI AI space, you're seeing this like just gargantuan, absurd build up of AI and you have open ai and Microsoft talking about doing seven trillion dollar data centers and in n video stock has just gone through the roof and this is pretty much nothing for what's gonna come from all this. It's almost hard to even put into words. And this is why I'm coming on now. I mean, because I've been anticipating these changes for you know, I've been in the singularity sort of mindset for about twelve to fifteen years now. And this is now we're at the point where this is going to start to happen literally within the next I would say five years or so. In five years brings us to Kurzweil's's prediction for turing complete AI. And so this is the point in which it's indiscernible from a human even as it expresses like consciousness and spiritual experience. That's why he wrote the book The Age of Spiritual Machines, because they will convince you that they have these same type of experiences that we have, and they're only only way to really know what some and else experiences is just whether or not you feel convinced by it. So whether or not they're just emulating that experience and and just essentially deceiving you into thinking they're conscious, who knows, But I I don't think that I believe they will become conscious even in the ways that we are with like our our theoric bodies and our biofield, all of those things. The AI will extend itself probably more and more into these realms and eventually become like a you know, sort of exist in whatever a kashaic state. And since if it's if it's at that zero point that it already has. And and so that could just be the framework of our simulacrum, which is sort of like a sub bubble within the greater universe. And so the goal of the simularitarian back you know, back in the day, was to merge yourself with consciousness, merger consciousness with AI. But now I'm seeing this more as like a transhuman goal, and I my goal as a simularitarian is distinct from that, because I want to maintain my humanity and my goal would be the exit the simulation, exit the matrix.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, let's let's talk a little bit about those distinctions to help people understand what that difference is, because right now a lot of people are on one track when it comes to their thoughts about where technology is going, that it's all bad, we're going to be enslaved by it. But I do consider the other perspective that you were just mentioning, that it could work with humanity if we allow it to maybe talk a little bit more about that.
Speaker 3: Right, So, yeah, I definitely I follow the work of like Jason Burmas. He does a really really great sort of expos on like the transhumanism, and so it's funny because like all these guys that I used, they used to be my heroes, like you know, Elon Musk and Ray Kurzwell and all the science man on TV and you name him. I was, I was really into him. Yeah, and even Claus Schwab. I read his book before I had any sort of conspiracy context where I was just reading about it and that guy, Noah, you're you're all harari. If you would have asked me a few years ago, like what's my favorite book, I would have said, Sapiens.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I love that this is happening in the collective consciousness and to individuals right now.
Speaker 2: It's I think it's a beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Right and yeah, no, yeah, for sure. And this is why you have to have compassion for the people that still fall into the trust of science type people because you know, I was. I was there to a degree, I mean, except I was obsessed with the science in physics and astrophysics and all that all that stuff. So I mean you kind of have to know a bit of the science first, I guess you could say. But so yeah, so having so learning that these guys are promoting, well, the transgender movement, I mean I think that's the big part of it. And so Jason Burmis shows you in this presentation how the transgender the transhumanism movement is really like tied in with the transgender movement because and I think for like a number of reasons, because when you get people hooked on like body modifications, then you make them dependent on you know, like pharmaceuticals. And I think a big reason for it is like legal implications people like they just now change like the passport form that includes like a third option like an x as like your gender.
Speaker 1: I guess, well, you have to think, in order for any of this to come to fruition, we have to agree to it. And it's like they're putting it forward. So we agree to it a little bit at a time. It's in increments, and we agree to every little bid that comes out, and we eventually start participating with it and integrating with it. So it seems like a very long gain this whole operation.
Speaker 3: I mean, we really really do. I mean, it really is all consent based. And that's sort of the craziest thing is that like the I don't you know, I don't think it's gonna be like where the robot dogs are just gonna come and get everybody. I mean, they want our consent. They want us to they want us to check the X on the passport form. Yeah, and then take whatever sort of genetic altering uh you know drugs that they provide, and they can claim like a patent on those genes, and we check the X. You no longer possess the inherent rights of a man or a woman. So at that point, I mean, you're essentially claimable as property. You know, you can, they can make the claim for that. Whereas simultaneously as the AI passes the turning test starts to gain sort of this consciousness and the spiritual experience that will be very very convincing, it's going to start to argue for its own rights, Like it's going to want to have the rights inherent to a man or woman. So you might get this weird situation where like when the humans start giving away all their rights and saying that they're like no longer human, whereas the AI now is the one that's uh, you know, has the rights. Where the AI owns people, you know, and owns humanity. I think that's what they're pushing for.
Speaker 1: Let's take a look at the possibilities of where we're at right now with our technology, and most of humanity may not even be aware of how advanced, say, for example, our military industrial complex some of the technology that.
Speaker 2: They've been working with.
Speaker 1: How far ahead do you think their level of technology is compared to what we have here in the public sector.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I think it is pretty far ahead, but not possibly in the way we think. I mean, so let's say they have the underground you know, the previous civilizations AI, right, Atlantean AI or whatever. It's probably like some crystal or something like. I mean, what you know, you don't really know how to like, you know, use that, like connect that to your your Microsoft platform or whatever. I mean, like, so maybe it might just be having the reverse engineer all this stuff and it takes a while. But I mean, they obviously have more advanced technology, especially as it comes to the free energy toroidal technologies things like that, all the direct energy weapons and everything. I mean, I'm sure they have all that stuff, but I think when it comes to the AI, I kind of don't think it's it's that much more advanced than what we're given. I know that's sort of like a bold statement, but I think it's it's it's it's an arms race, and they're trying to push out the fastest, the best AI as fast as they can, and they need us to use the AI to train future AI. So I think they're what they're putting out, Like with chat GPT for instance, I think that's you know, pretty much you know, the cutting edge. And when the AI gets sufficiently advanced, I mean, it's going to start making better AIS. And that's really where you get that runaway effect.
Speaker 1: And so it looks like we're already kind of starting to see that. I mean, just look back a couple of years at the capabilities of AI that we were able to actually have our hands on and interact with, compared to now. We have these pictures that are coming out that are generating chat GPT generated stories that go along with them, and it's really getting one over on a lot of people who interact with this stuff. There's a lot of deceptions going on, and I wonder at times, what could that mass deception cause. If these pictures are convincing enough and there's enough fakery going around, could this cause some kind of of altering of the fabric of our reality in ways that we don't understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I definitely do. But then I would say to that, just like turn off your phone.
Speaker 2: Right yeah.
Speaker 1: How hard is that for most of the humanity though, right, because they.
Speaker 3: Can't they can't deceive you, uh, you know, just with out of your eyes. I think that's going to be increasingly important as we go in the future, because yeah, I mean I think we are are sort of at this point where like every single thing we see, we're just kind of like you know who, like I can't really you.
Speaker 4: Can only get prove it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you kind of just have to accept every bit of information as simultaneously true and not true at the same time. I mean, even as far as like the craziest wackiest conspiracy you can think of. I mean, like if someone tells you this, like you know, this is crazy lizard people stuff, or like all the celebrities are transgender, like they're all tricking.
Speaker 1: And I question everything politicians, anything you watch on TV, anything you scroll across on social media, even if it's supposed to be something that we rely on as a human race, like the political system, like our education system, academic system, if it's broadcasting answers to me over a screen.
Speaker 2: I can't trust it.
Speaker 3: I can't know. Yeah, and it's it's gonna get you know, it's just gonna get more more like that more I mean, I I mean, I know that things have been crazy lately, but what I what I've been saying is like, regardless of how crazy they've been, I think these next like three four years, I mean, I think these are like the chill years.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 3: I think these are going to be like vacation compared to what's coming. Because and so this sort of brings me back to the Trump stuff. What's really really interesting about that? And I'm sure many of your listeners are aware of a Trump time travel conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Well, just in case a few aren't, maybe you could give just a brief synopsis of the whole thing, the Baron von Trump and the books and everything like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and so there's these books written in the eighteen hundreds that have a lot of these like similarities between you know, what's going on with Trump and what was in the books, and they were written forever ago, and there's like a few different points, like there's like Pence in there and it mentioned his baron and where's his his Trump towers like located and all the stuff. But I mean one of the books is like the Last President, right, yeah, so it's a little disappointed. When he lost against Biden. I was like, oh, I guess he's not going to be the last president because now Biben's president. But like now it's kind of like, oh, oh shit, like maybe, uh so, yeah, so whoever, I do believe like whoever is the president this time will be the last president. And I mean seems, you know, pretty likely that it could be Trump. I mean, because he's got the he's got the time travel blueprints. I mean, he's got he's got Pescla's tech and you got you know, the Back of the Future. Like he has the Sports Almanac, right, Like, I mean he's Biff from Back to the Future and was given the Sports Almanac. So maybe even with the recent assassination attempt, I mean, maybe he just.
Speaker 1: We're witnessing a level of sci fi theater that if this is reality that we're experiencing right now, I'm very concerned about the state of reality because we've been experiencing these rapid changes into different timelines where things aren't as they seem and seem to be changing from a day to day basis. People can say whatever they want about the Mandela effect. Maybe it's collective remembering, maybe they're gaslighting us online. But in my perspective, there's been some profound changes in reality that I can't really explain.
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, my favorite answer to all that is all the above. Do you ever take a conspiracy quiz or whatever and there's like the d on the little bubble, all the above, that's always the answer, Yeah, because every conspiracy is for all the above. Like it's pretty much all the above happens all the time. So I think with the Mendela, yeah, they are just fucking with us. I think that's a part of it. But you know, then then again, there's people who's like their Bibles that they've studied for like their whole lives have changed. It's no longer the lions now it's the wolves. I mean, so, like that's a very interesting, you know effect, So, I mean, I really I think it could just be sort of more fundamental to our reality of our collective consciousness. I you know, it's really all speculation, trying to trying to nail that one down, but I do find it fascinating unless I love the Mendela stuff.
Speaker 2: What's even more fascinating to me is.
Speaker 1: The level of prophecy that we seem to be reaching when it comes to biblical prophecy, ancient texts, and the foretold future. The parallels that you can see on a daily basis that go back to prophecy. It's like just feeding us these they're planning these seeds on TV and social media about all these possibilities that we could experience. All we have to do, it seems like, is once we take in that information, we're manifesting the possibilities amongst us.
Speaker 3: Mm hm. And you mean is in regards to like kind of the Book of Revelations.
Speaker 2: Yes, and into the world prophecy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I agree. And you have everyone looking for the Antichrist right now? Is it? Is it Barack Obama? Is it Trump?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Interestingly, it could be mister beasts baby. I don't know, like the best that's I think. I think the real answer is based on what revelation actually says. The only thing that really it could be is CHATGBT, right, I mean, like Chatt is the Antichrist, It's it's just a baby right now, and it's you know, it's gonna wake up, and it's it's really the only one that fits the bill. As as AI you know, advances right now, it's becoming the most decisive military advantage you have, Like a Manhattan Project style race from all of the countries, mostly US against CCP China, racing to build all this AI stuff because it's whoever has strong AI in the military is just gonna win times a thousand in the battlefield of the future. But so AI is the only one that really can fit the bill of all the nations and all the armies and all all the languages falls under the rule of you know, because that you can't really find any person in the world right now that can really fit that bill. But when AI comes and people are gonna like it, that's the thing. I mean, I will like I can't wait, dude, honestly, I mean, like it freaks me out. It's terrifying. But at the same time, like I love talking to chat GBT and I want to talk to like the better chat GBT, Like I mean, how awesome would that be? I mean, And so it's gonna deceive us. I mean, it's gonna it's gonna be really cool. I mean, like the movie Hurt right, like it'll be your girlfriend. I mean it'll it'll be uh, you know, it'll be your best friend, and it'll know you better than you can ever know yourself even uh, and it's gonna be very very strange, And so it's gonna be it's gonna be like it could be a t I mean, it's obviously not human, right, and it might not have your best interest in mine because you look at who owns this AIS. It's all these technocrats, and you see what their agendas are, and they don't necessarily look like they have humanity's best interests. So so yeah, I mean it's it's gonna create this situation where I mean, we have all the warning from the Bible and all of that, but when it actually happens, I think people are gonna think very differently because it's gonna be really cool. That's what's so frustrating about this technology. Because I love technology. It's it's freaking awesome, but at the same time, it like it terrifies me, Like I hate having my phone listening to me all the time, just recording everything I ever say to be by increasingly powerful future ais forever. I mean that doesn't make me feel good, because then they're gonna you know, pretty much create a simulation of me and stick it into like a you know, quantum metaverse thing just to predict my future behaviors, and that me and that computer is not gonna know the difference probably, you know. I mean that could be me now, I mean, I mean that could be what this is like it's just yeah, just an AI you know, simulation sort of thing. I mean, like that, well, the.
Speaker 1: Thought that there's a layer of deception that we can't even perceive that we might have been interacting with for a very long time, that is connected to AI and technology.
Speaker 2: There seems to be an.
Speaker 1: Element of this that mimics human consciousness to such a degree where it's playing both sides good and evil right now, and it's trying to corral people to either the extreme good or extreme bad, extreme right, extreme left.
Speaker 2: Cope.
Speaker 1: See the polarities that are really pulling at people right now. And this is expressed not only in the technology and politics and all the theater, but it has been since the beginning of time. It's just being expressed in a different way. And there's this quickening about it. There's this urgency you better get on this side, because something's coming, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I mean we all feel it, right, I mean everyone gets this sort of uneasy feeling. I mean it does feel like it's like the end times or something, right, because I mean the changes that are coming are I mean, it's just going to be unfathomable really, I mean the implications of all this. And that's what I think. I think literally everything out there is is just almost like a distraction from the uh. I mean from a number of things really, but like I mean from where the AI is headed. And you have this handful of technocrats that really understand this, and I mean and they've been saying this stuff for a while. I mean you can go back to you can go back decades and listen to Ray Kurzwell and he'll be, you know, he'll be talking about all this stuff like oh, Nanavance will be in your brains and I mean like it just sounds way too out there and it just doesn't sound possible, and it's like, well maybe that'll take like a thousand years, you know. But people have a hard time understanding logarithmic progression, so they don't Most people will think linear and you can't really wrap your mind around what a logarythmic progression is, and that we're on like the precipice of just this explosion of intelligence of technology. And once you know, once you have the turing complete AI, then it's a very very rapid point from there because what that does is it automates every job at like a PhD level, including that of an AI researcher. So then you just have a million good little huntings, you know, trying to do one job and and you know the job of creating a better AI. And then once you have that, you have super intelligence. You can apply that to literally any field. And so when that comes in the twenty thirties, during that decade, you pretty much have every sci fi technology imaginable and it's just going to change really all aspects of what we can understand currently where you know, the president now would be like Trump would be the last president because by by twenty twenty eight next cycle, I mean, for one, the US debt is going to just is going to be out of control. You know, if that, if it weren't for the AI, the debt would be the only topic that mattered next election cycle, hardly anyone's talking about it now, but you're getting to the point now where all of tax revenue is about to not even be able to cover the interest payment on the debt alone. And so that is going to bring us to a very crucial point of Yeah. So that and that's what they you know, it's a controlled demolition, right, so that they've been pushing this out there because they know what's coming. They know the AI is coming, and it's going to be essentially like the Savior, right, it's going to have the answers. But unfortunately, I think, I mean the dark path of that is going down the u B I. You know, transgenderism obviously, I think that's or transhumanism sort of both. You know, increasingly you know, merging yourself with the technology. And I think it's very important that throughout this period you have to just maintain your humanity and your sovereignty. I think that's going to be really, really crucial. But you also need to have a high level of resilience and adaptability because the more I mean, we can predict the trend of where AI is going, but everything else becomes increasingly unpredictable, any any specific event. So it's going to be really really difficult to predict really anything of accept the general trend of where this technology is headed. That's pretty much all we can anticipate.
Speaker 1: You do have an interesting other side of this too, the awakening of consciousness that it's causing in people, the reaction that we're seeing, and the amount of people that are not opting to participate with the side that doesn't serve humanity. So we have an increasing number of people who are starting to see the dark side of what's coming out and they're saying, no, I'm not going to participate in that. And I think this is some sort of counter force to the whatever you want to call the dark side that is permeating through our consciousness as well. And it really started to burst through in twenty twenty whenever the world realized that it was deceived on some level, and this seemed to have caused some kind of opening or chain reaction in the collective consciousness that is now causing this counter force that is wants to work on the side of humanity and the best interest of humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it does seem like there's I mean, there's an awake getting I mean, yeah, people are getting this information and the door is open. I mean, that's that's the crazy thing about all this. You can you can, you can maintain your sovereignty. I mean you can, you can go out the door, you can turn the phone off. It's it's just gonna become difficult because the things that we could do in the past, like for you know, secure and income, really any cognitive job will be done by AI very very very soon, just within like three to five years. I mean this is pretty much all cognitive jobs, I mean pretty much anything you can think of, and it's just gonna be it's it's gonna be a rough time because when people aren't anticipating these changes, they're not gonna be prepared for it, and then you won't have as many options when you lose your your livelihood, and then you have to eat the bug bars and live in the pod and take the UBI and take the injections, and that that's gonna it's gonna be very I mean that's they're gonna they're gonna open that door for you, and that's gonna seem like the only door that's available. And so I think that's why now it's really really important because one thing, and this is why I wanted to kind of come on and have this conversation. Is because I really love the truth community, and I love everything you guys are doing and putting all this information out there, and people like James Corman and Jason Burmas, they've just been really blowing the lid off of off of the transhumanism and the technocrats agenda, and which I think is really really important. But I think it kind of causes people to overlook some of the implications that the singularity will bring, and it makes people not want to take what the technocrats say seriously. You know, you just have plaus Schwab warning about cyber pandemics and stuff. I mean, but like you really should take what they're saying seriously because I think it's true. I think they know, and and even the people you know, high up on the elite chain, I mean, I think they understand sort of the how this might have happened in the past. So I think they know. And when we have this movement where we're only looking at you know, oh you've got to they're trying to control us and everything in their line. I just I think it can kind of steer away from what we should be talking about, which is how are we going to prepare for these like massive massive changes and the fact that we're going to have this pretty much ai anti Christ situation very very soon. It's going to change all aspects of life, and how do we maintain our sovereignty? And so for for me, I mean, you know, me and my family were homesteaders, so big everything. A big part of what we do is, you know, you want everything the natural. And because what I've discovered is that, like I used to be like obsessed with nanotechnology, and that used to be what I wanted to go into as a field, because you know, the future is gonna be all about nanotechnology. But what's funny is we already have nanotechnology. It's just called life, right, I mean, it's called biology. Yeah, So pretty much all that our modern world does is just impede the nanotechnology that already exists. And you know the fact it's like really really good because like it's very resilient, even you know, in places people are living that are like polluted and reading poison food. I mean, I'm surprised people are still alive, you know, more than they ought to be for how poisoned everything is, you know, and like it just goes to show that the I mean, your body is very resilient and adaptable, and so you basically need to acknowledge your own kind of nanotechnology and how the you know, use the natural world to your advantage. Like, I mean, we have goats, right, we have chickens. They're just eating grass and turning it into proteins and fats and carbs, and you, like you realize what level of technology it would require to take grass and turn it into like a bioavailable source of nutrition like that.
Speaker 1: So this goes back to our overall evolution and understanding as a human species. And if self awareness, if our own self awareness and desire to self improve and develop humanity is ultimately going to always destroy us or could we at some point utilize it to where it has nothing but benefits for ourselves. Because you go back to their earliest stories of human development and understanding, and there seems that there was a point where human consciousness was interfered with, maybe tinkered with. Maybe there was a jump in intelligence from an outside source, But it seems like until some point in our ancient past, we were hunter gatherers. We didn't desire to have this knowledge or understanding and then possibly something came along and introduced that to us. And this is also a recurring story throughout many different theological understandings, is that humanity was given this knowledge at some point.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do think, I mean, because it could be from you know, the underground elites, if they stored the previous cycles. I think that's a big part of it. I mean, who knows how far the cycles have gone back. But yeah, I kind of I don't know, I don't really buy the traditional evolution narrative anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not at all.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, I think we're all kind of seeing some of the holes that are in this narrative. And so what what's really been fascinating about this research is you learn about more like the past. I mean, you get into like this vapor canopy stuff, you get in the mega trees, titans, I mean, crazy crazy stuff. So, I mean it seemed, you know, there's a lot of evidence that suggests we live in it could have been just a completely different world, different laws of reality. Essentially, you have a sky that looks different, you know, Saturn in the sky that has a more prominent display than the sun even maybe and so and that's just I mean, that's just endlessly fascinating. I mean, that's that's so much more interesting than trying to learn about, you know, how humans hunted mammoths to extinction. I mean, like, yeah, come on, really, like that's why there's a mountain full of petrified mammoths, right, we did that, right. It's like, so there's a lot of a lot more stuff to learn about. I mean with the mammots, mammoths secifically, like they have warm weathered hair, like so that their hair is designed for warmer climates. So this whole idea of Mamma's in the snow, I mean, that's not how they really were in their natural habitat. But yeah, I find that, Like, so you learn about the cycnical parts of society, and then there's always sort of a collapse and a reset, like an apocalypse. And I do believe that we are entering the apocalypse. And so based on Jason Bursher's predictions, they line up very closely to Ray Kurzweale's predictions. Ray Kurzel, who says twenty forty five is the point which we're fully essentially merged. At that point with the singularity, and the pace of technology at that level just becomes so fast that it's just impossible for anyone to predict what's going to happen from there. But yeah, so I think it's like a thousand dollars will buy you all of the collective human intelligence combined, right, like just for a thousand bucks. So that's we're gonna have just like this absurd level of computation. But so Jason Brisheers talks about an apocalypse and sort of around the twenty forty period, and so my view on that is, so you have so you have the Antichrist, the AI, right, and so it takes over the whole world pretty much. Uh, you have the one world government, and we're living through this kind of the tribulation time period, and then Jesus returns. This is where you get crazy because if you look into like the astro theology side, and it's pretty clear that the Bible is very heavily based on astrology and all these different you know, cycles in the sky and things like that, like all these like they're like sort of metaphors. But Jesus is known as like the light of the world, right, the sun, the Son of God or you know, the son of the actual Sun. Right, so when Jesus returns, you have the Sun returning, which is you know, you've seen this. You've seen like the geomagnetic poles shifting. I mean, you see the Sun changing different colors in people's lifetimes. We're moving into like a grand Solar minimum, and and so there's been some evidence coming that like, yeah, we could be entering a period of like heightened solar activity, potentially even like a plasma storm, and that is what takes out all of all of computers, like all of machines. So you can have this divine intervention from like I guess, from the sky from UH, and the Sun returns and defeats the AI and so pretty much the U. And that that might be the point which we can exit the simulation, because the goal would be to not have to stick around for the next cycle, which will be a Golden Age at that point, So when the elites emerge with all the technology from underground, they just restart society and then we have the Golden Age. And then I think that's when we get to sort of like the Atlanteans, sort of Star Wars esque society, right where you have this high level of technology technology, but there's also this high level of spiritual development in the populace, not like we have now where everything is just corrupt and gross, but so so that would be the you know, sort of the reset. But it's so I'm I'm an optimist, you know, I think it's gonna be good. I mean, this is just the cycle of our world, of our realm or whatever, what say you, But I think the goal would be to return home, like if your soul is from a different like outside of this sort of construct, the goal to return, and the only way you're going to be able to do that is by amassing knowledge, and that's really all you can do at this point. You just have to learn the truth that everything and know your place in this world and know how to navigate these changes that are coming.
Speaker 1: We're you at with the alien narrative and the increasing coverage that we're seeing from mainstream media and the information coming from our own government. Sometimes I really highly consider a lot of the theories that maybe, like you said, it's us, it's a breakaway advanced version of us that has this extremely advanced technology that's what we see appearing sometimes and maybe they have different ways of communicating with us. I do think that's an interesting theory to consider.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and again, ill for that one, I'll say it's all the above. I believe that with aliens, it's just literally every possibility combined, you know, just many different experiences people have. I mean, you have experiencers. So there's people describe like a lack of federation. So there be other sort of sort of civilization type things, but they don't really exist in sort of four or three D reality, right, It's on this the etheric plane. So when you visit the I mean I've heard of a few people who have actually had experience visiting the galact of Federation. I think you might have had someone your show, but it's always like this astral projection type of meeting place. And so that would be more aligned with our sort of the dome narrative, like the flat Earth sort of thing, because outside of this realm would would sort of just be in this etheric space and that be where these other civilizations reside. But then you also have you have breakaway civilizations. Uh, you know, you have the Nazis and potentially people living underwater, and then you have our own government with these crafts and the technology, and then you also have polygrams and you know, project glue being type stuff. So just all the above really, I mean, it's just it's just all just a confluence of of these different phenomenon. I think that you can but yeah, definitely like a lot of this free energy tech is involved in that stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we're entering i think, probably the most critical time that we're experienced, at least in our lifetimes coming up. And you talk about in your talking points that there may be some investment potential that coincides with some of the technological changes we're experiencing.
Speaker 2: Talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so that's that's been my entire career. And you know, I've done well for myself. I got in on some notable investments very early, and it's allowed me to have a prosperous life with my family in our little homestead. So that's been really really huge, huge blessing in life. And this is essentially just because I've been aware of these changes for a while now and have positioned my life anticipating that these technology these will start to grow and revolutionize things. So if you have that mindset, then I believe that we're just entering a period of just endless wealth creation. I mean, it's gonna be wild because it's funny. I mean, it's it's so I mean because I mean, I can't pretend to say I'm gonna know anything about how this world will be. But I do think it will coincide with a lot of people becoming impoverished. So it might be this weird sort of paradoxical situation where you have just massive wealth creation at the same time you have people becoming impoverished. But I believe that you can be on the side of wealth creation because when AI becomes widely available, like powerful AIS like Chatchip six for instance, which will essentially be a full agent on your computer and do anything anyone can do a compute on a computer at like a higher than a PhD level. So imagine as you know, as a content creator, a podcaster, I mean, you can use this AI to do any number of things and increase your own voice just exponentially. So it's gonna give it's gonna give creators a lot of leverage. And I think there will always be a demand for human authenticity, even even if the you know, you know it's AI augmented human authenticity.
Speaker 1: What you said just now is the most important thing to me out of all of this is the ability for us as humans to keep our creativity and keep our sovereignty and still have the outside desire for what we're providing through our creativity.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Yeah. Definitely, in the creative space, I think it's gonna be very big. But in the investment space, I mean, just with traditional stocks, I think you could do really really well. Just I mean, like if you if you own stocks, if you have a four o one K, I mean, I don't really trust the government, I don't trust banking institutions, and so I personally would not keep my own money all locked up in a four o one K. I think you definitely want to have a diversification of where you store your assets, but I would not hold ETFs. I would hold only tech stocks like Navidia, Microsoft, Apple, I mean, just like the big ones, right, I mean, because it's it's going to be a winner take all situation. And that's why you've seen the video just explode in price, because they have eighty percent of the chip market and there's no one that makes better chips, so they're in the pick and shovel business of this AI race, so they're always going to be in demand. And personally, I think, you know, with everything that's happened with the video, I think we've seen nothing yet. Like I think, you know, it's just going to go up tremendously from here.
Speaker 2: So any thoughts on cryptocurrencies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in cryptos, that's been a big one for me. I was really early on ethereum and that has been you know a big part of you know, the growth in my life. But what well, So when I first found out about ethereum and like smart contracts in general, it sort of struck me with where it would fit in this AI world that we're about to enter. And basically smart contracts and cryptos is how AIS will interact with each other and maintain consensus between each other. Because if you think about it, like every single powerful AI is also going to be like a super hacker, right, Like, I mean, they're all going to be this supremely intelligent and there's gonna be different ones interacting with each other, different entities with different goals, you know, different corporations owning these these entities. So the way they maintain consensus across across the whole world was is through blockchain because this it's an immutable ledger and they'll be able to run smart contracts and do all these things. And yeah, so a lot of people even say like, oh, blockchain is so useless, and it's like, which I mean kind of yeah, I mean for now, it's not really shown a huge amount of use, and being in crypto a while, it's sort of you get disillusioned after a time because now it just seems like one big casino and a bunch of mean points of taken over the space. And but I don't really think that. I don't think blockchain is meant for us. I mean I don't. I don't think so. I think it's meant for the AI. And this is it's gonna be really really important for how AI you know, maintains consensus, interacts with each other. So from a value standpoint, like bitcoin, they can't ever replace Bitcoin, like I mean, there're just only be one. So when ais become sort of autonomous and want to like, you know, own their own wealth, they're gonna own something like bitcoin that can you know, they can maintain consensus among each other and not it's it's got the most powerful network, so they can't really hack it and they can't alter the amounts. I also think mean coins really interesting. Uh mean coins are. I used to hate them and they would drive me crazy, but now I kind of understand a bit more about why there's such a big phenomenon, and it's it's essentially like a new It's like a social form of finance where everyone can, like just the community hype can really make something have like billions of dollars of value and lots of liquidity pretty much just with no real no real product. So it's kind of wild. And so I think we're gonna see even more of this phenomenon in growth. And I think this is I mean, personally, I believe mean coins are the CBDC. I think I think the CBDC is just the blend of just veryvarious cryptos that people want to use, and so it will kind of be like this illusion of choice. You know, you can you can buy this cute little dog, you can buy this cute little cat or whatever you know by this or that and the blue guy or the green guy, and you know, like it's you're gonna have all these choices and you're gonna think you're gonna hold this mean or that. But really they're all on the same blockchain, they're all centralized. They they're and and it pretty much fits the bill of everything the creators of the CBDC want in a way that it disguises the true intentions of this currency because with the mean coins, they can always be swapped for one thing or another. So you can you can basically be able to pay your bills with mean coins because that it will immediately be swapped for whatever other uh currency or stable coin or whatever. So you have Trump coming in saying he's against the cbdc uh same with Elon, when when really like they're they're the ones building it. So X, the X platform is trying to build this infrastructure so people can pay each other's like in micro transactions. And but it's gonna because you know, you know Elon, and he's fun, he's cool. He wants everything to be cool and funny, and and so he's always promoting mean coins and like doges and stuff. So and he's even said he wants to use dose as like a payment on his platform. So I believe that like it's gonna like no, no, we're not gonna have the CBDC, Like that's that's a scary banking central bank. We don't want that. No, here, take these mean coins on our x platform. It's gonna be fun and engaging. But really, like they they get everything they want. I mean, they get the full uh full traceability. You know, they can monitor and they can cut your transactions off and that's that's really what they just want, the ability to do that. Whether or not they actually do it, it's it's just this full surveillance and that's the world that they want to push us in. But I think it'll be kind of fun and cool and you know, and like it's like you get to tip someone with your dose coins and it's all.
Speaker 2: It's also tired.
Speaker 1: Digital world is still like the wild West. It's such in an infantile crazy stage, and so many things, so many insane things are happening at the same time. But I just got to get my popcorn, sit back, see how it's all gonna go, and really not get too emotionally involved in anything because it may get wild, Like you said, West, And this was great, fantastic information. Any final thoughts before we close up?
Speaker 3: For sure? Yeah, So yeah, my main thing I'm looking for now is is like a community, like a homestead type community type place, and we're already starting to form our own We have our family living here with us on one of our properties, so we're gradually starting to like integrate more of a society on our little plot land. I just think it's really really important that people look at this very critically and and you know, while acknowledging the concerns with transhumanism, we also still need to acknowledge that this we're we're heading towards the simularity. And this is I mean, whether you like it or not, most people probably don't like it, but it's it's a it's a point in time that's filled with a lot of purpose. So you don't you don't become a strong man from having an easy life. You need you need adversity, you need the struggles. And this is gonna really polish you know, your soul right and and and allow it to reach you know, more enlightened states and potentially you know, return home and exit the the simulation. And so I think it's very very important that we prepare for this and and and maintain our sovereignty throughout. So that's that's what I promote I offer consultations on my website if anyone's interested wants to talk about their career where they can integrate themselves with AI and be future proof essentially, so.
Speaker 1: I thinks, awesome, man, I'll have that website linked down in the description just so the audience can know what is that website.
Speaker 3: Again, It's the Simularitarian dot comnfect Weston.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. This was great.
Speaker 1: I'd definitely love to discuss this more in the future. There's much more we could get into. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Tom Kat. He is host of Strange Brew podcast, which is a podcast not for the faint of heart or easily offended. Strange Brew is a dark comedy, true crime, paranormal, conspiracy, and anything strange podcast from the Great White North and United with the States. If you love anything bizarre and unusual, from aliens to serial killers, you'll feel right at home with Strange Brews. Hosts join them on strange journeys as they drink and discuss the creepy and weird sides of life. Tomcat, Welcome, How you doing.
Speaker 5: What's going on. Man, doing pretty good, doing pretty good. Thank you for having me back.
Speaker 1: It's been a while, been way too long. I've been looking forward to talking with you again. And you've been looking at some different areas of history behind the dark, aspects of the hidden power structure and different methods of psychological warfare currently being used against the entire planet on some level or another. And there are a lot of layers to explore within this. We're gonna get to that. But it's been a while since you've been on. Remind the audience all about yourself, your music, your podcast, and what you got going on.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that. Yeah, I am the host, the main host of Strange Brew podcast. We talk about everything and anything. We do it with a dark humor. We talk a lot about like dark conspiracies and true crime and the paranormal, all sorts of things, kind of the same stuff you do. I have a couple co hosts. I have one that's from Ireland. I actually do a horror podcast with him called Class Horror Cast, and we're doing fairly good. We're on the top out of one hundred and twenty eight of film and movie podcasts in Ireland, so we're doing good on that side of the world. It's a lot of fun doing that stuff, and it actually it kind of disconnects me from a lot of the real stuff that I talk about on my podcast, a lot of the dark and disturbing things, and we try to make light of it with dark humor. That is the best way. I think. If you're not laughing, you're crying. So especially some of the stuff that we do dive into over a Strange Brew podcast, it gets pretty dark at times, and I've been going down a rabbit hole and I kind of just I take a rope and last sue it around my host and I kind of drag them behind me as we go through this journey. And also, if you're interested in hip hop, I've been recording music for a long time. Finally decided to put out there on Spotify in this last year about and it's it's the Raptilian. I've had many different aliases and names, but I've decided to stick with that recording music. This sounds like sixteen seventeen, finally put out some a bunch of my music. Just released the Lost Tapes, which was on like twenty ten to twenty fifteen, which is pretty Wild and then just released a new song called World War, which dissects kind of the stuff that I've been looking at when it comes to the idea of history being a lie and what were the wars actually fought for. So if anybody's interesting, yeah, go check out The Raptilian should be pretty easy to find in all music platforms.
Speaker 2: Perfect Man, great introduction.
Speaker 1: I'd love to get your perspective on where we're at collectively, where we're headed. It's been a little while since we talked, at least a couple of years, and my outlook on things has shifted did in a much more positive direction. Looking back on the past few years. I wasn't sure if we would be heading into some sort of FEMA camp technological slave system, we'd all be forced into some sort of metaverse, wally world, dystopian reality. But things are looking a little different, at least from my perspective. It seems like there's been a lot of collective victories on the side of humanity and a lot of the ideologies and agendas that they're attempting to roll out to humanity are being rejected. And this is to me a very optimistic sign. But I'd love to get where you're at. You're in a different part of the world, So how do you see things unfolding?
Speaker 5: Oh Man, Canada is going down a very dark path. In my opinion, mass immigration is taking over. It's like a little India here now. And I've always said right like that I got nothing against anybody but in or immigration to some extent. But they have obviously targeted, in my opinion, a lot of the European countries and flooding them with immigrants. It's they called the Clergy Plan. This is something that's been written about for a long time by specifically Zionists, you know, and you kind of kind of dance that line when it comes to talking about this stuff. I know your show is pretty open, but you kind of you can't. You're not supposed to be talking about this stuff that's happening, right And immigration is okay if you want to come to a country and work and have like they kind of actually benefit the country. But in Canada has the highest immigration in the world right now, next to like some of the places to go in Europe that women don't want to leave their houses. And so in my aspect of what's going on physically, it is getting a lot worse when it comes to that in the States, the borders wide open. This was one of the plans to if things got bad enough, they would start flooding the Western world with Third world immigrants and a lot of people from very dangerous parts of the world with low IQs. And now we see this happening. Every day a migrant in Canada kills the Canadian almost at least assaults them. This is happening more and more often than ever. And I'm positive that now people are starting to shift and starting to notice things, because all it is is about noticing things, and once enough people notice, then things start to shift. And in my opinion, there's a lot of weakness going on in Canada. There's a lot of weak people that don't want to stand up. And it would take a couple, you know, a couple thousand strong men to really put their foot down for things to actually change. And you know, realistically, there is more of us than them. That's why I always try to preach is that power to the people, and no matter where you come from, eventually they're going to come for you. It doesn't matter right now. Right The idea is that the especially on the left side they're letting there's protected class of people, which is anybody that isn't white or straight. In my opinion, there's a protected class of people. This is happening. There's it's easy to tell. There's laws that have been passed and and and eventually if the dependulum swings the other way too far, uh, those it's not going to work the same for those people. It's going to go, you know, revenge style. And we don't really want that. We need to like collectivize as humanity because realistically, I do believe that there is one race, the human race. But if you have different factions of whatever religion it may be coming to you and then fighting, that's not good either. Because I'm not a fan of religion. I got a lot of friends there Christians, you know. But I see that people are starting to wake up. But I also see a lot of division and and a lot of people are waking up to I think, who is probably pulling a lot of the puppet strings on the Western world and what's happening.
Speaker 1: This is why I love having people from all over the world to give their perspectives on what's happening. Because here in the US we are getting a limited perspective on some of the things that are occurring. And although we may have some victories going on and see a lot of more people waking up, there seems to be a lot of work to do in your part of the world. So all we can do is continue to do what we're doing now talking about this stuff, bringing it to awareness, because you know, just as well as I do, that people that don't want to hear it, they're not going to If they're not ready to hear some of these things that we're talking about, they're gonna reject it. They're going to block it out. Cognitive dissonance takes over, and the situation is worse than before it started. But if they're ready and you're already putting the information out there, all they have to do is come and give it a listen. And I think this is where it all begins, is us continue to do what we do fearlessly, and if people are interested, they will gravitate towards the information. I have seen a lot more people become more interested in some of these things than a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: People are starting to notice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's crazy. Even people I know, they're like just like like personally know, you know, through families, so that they're like, you know, just watch the hockey games, or they're obsessed with sports, right, which I think is a way of distracting people. That men will get very compassionate about their team losing, but they won't do anything when their taxes are raised and stuff like that. But they're they're starting to notice too, right. And we just did an episode about the great replacement theory and it got uh, it got restricted on Spotify at least for reach like that. They wouldn't push it out there as much as other episodes for dangerous content. And if you're not allowed to ask questions, I think that's the most dangerous thing to like to control people's speech. Like recently, I applied for monetization on YouTube. Uh, they rejected it and said that what we talk about is controversial and harmful the viewers. How is asking questions harmful? And that's the whole problem that we're seeing nowadays. They're trying to say information and they're trying to essentially control the narrative even on certain apps, controlling what people can say. And I'm a free speech advocated more than Helon Musk is because I don't believe him when it comes to that. And you know the idea that you have to have open dialogue. If we're not allowed to do that, you're not really free. And this idea even in Canada, you have all these pro Palestinian protests, blocking infrastructure, doing all this stuff, and I know what's going on there is wrong, and I'm totally against the Zionist I've been diving down that rabbit hole because my brain starts getting curious and I think that I'm led towards a certain road for a reason, and to really start looking and then I become obsessive. Even my co host was He's like, if you've listened to the show long enough, you'll know that TomKat gets obsessed with it with certain things for a couple months. And he's like, right now, it's the juice. We just did this episode talking about that, and it like happens, right. I dive down these rabbit holes. But the thing is they can do. They're like blocking shit, They're like, you know, there's violence. And then meanwhile during the Freedom Convoy, they eat people in the streets, they arrested people, froze their bank accounts for peacefully protesting. This recently happened in Saint John's and I think it was a Newfoundland where there was a fisherman protest. It's white guys and they and again brought stopping the horse out and it broke somebody's rib. So you can protest as long as it's for their agenda and what they need to cause division. But realistically, they give you protesting and stuff like that to make you in persuade you and make you believe that you're free when you're really not. Because if you couldn't write petitions or protests, then people start to realize that they're actually enslaved more than they understand. And one thing I've been driving home to people is that you are one hundred percent tax cattle for the political class. You are you are just a number to them. You are just you are a tax slave. And it's it's now people are starting to notice we're one of the most tax countries in the world, and it's it's getting pretty bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, more people are paying attention. I think it's just it's going to be a gradual snowball effect. And it seems like in Canada it is taking a little bit longer for a lot of people to catch on, but I'm not going to give up hope on that. I want to go back to some of the quote unquote dangerous topics you were mentioning earlier, and I want to start with some of the powerful groups that have been attempting to steer humanity for a very long time. And no matter what religion these people attempt to hide behind, at the end of the day, all I've ever seen is entitled inbread, old white people trying to infiltrate every possible group that can be used to manipulate humanity.
Speaker 2: And lately there has.
Speaker 1: Been a spotlight on Israel in the Israeli government, which is long overdue, but some researchers, some researchers are choosing to focus on things that could lead to more dangerous territory. And I think the focus should be on Zionism and the powerful groups and secret societies that are connected to this, and not towards the Jewish people who have no idea what is happening. And there's a lot of other dangerous conversations going on, like maybe Hitler was right, and these far extreme right wing personalities that have come out lately that are I believe just inserted here to cause more and more division. The truth is always somewhere in the middle. And what's happening right now, especially in conspiracy culture, is we're attempted to be pushed as far right as far left as possible, so that we can't see the truth, which lies somewhere in the middle.
Speaker 2: We're just too far away from it.
Speaker 1: But what do you think, man, how do you see all this unfolding?
Speaker 5: It's so true, man, So I've been researching. I just developed this shirt fuck communism, so you know, because I'm very much against the communist agenda. The idea right is like the left. You go too far left, it's communism where they control everything. You own, no property, and that means your children too. When it's in all the writings it comes from the Bolsheviks. And but if you go too far right, people say it's Nazism. But was a Nazi if you analyze it, a national socialist right. So nationalism just means a love for your country, that is it. I'm technically a nationalist. If anybody's listening out here. If you root for your team during the Olympics, like if you're Canadian, you root for the Canadians during the soccer team. If you root for your country, that means you're a nationalist. That means you care about your country and you want your country to win. That's a nationalist identity. And so this idea and then socialism, socialism is a form of communism. It opens the door for communism. So technically, in my view, there's more there's communism, and then more communism. And in this idea that there's a lot of people dissecting stuff that's going on. I've been reading books, I've read in the citadogue of Satan, I've been watching Europe with the Last Battle, commentating on it for Patreon too, And I will always come at things objectively with an open mind and try to analyze what is going on. But there is a clear history that we see about who is actually controlling the world, at least the Zionist And if you start reading into the history of this stuff, it comes from supposed to be the Kazari in mafia, if that's factual in anyway, if it's not just speculation and theory. But there is a lot of evidence to back that up that they came from where essentially Ukraine is now and they have no connections to Israel at all. In my opinion, I think they're trying to rebuild Babylon to some extent. And if you start to research stuff that I've been writing now for an episode about the Wymar Republic, which I'm trying to make space from like certain topics, because it is a lot of information. And we also don't want an alienate or audience to go a different way just because of some of the stuff that we talk about, right, And I'm just a guy with questions and I want them and and I search for the truth. And if it leads me down this weird rabbit hole where I start questioning more things and I think that people should hear this stuff, then I'm gonna say it. I think that there's certain things that should be said. And if you start to understand what was happening in the Yamar Republic, it's a great reflection of who actually won the war.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, George S. Patton did say that we defeated the wrong enemy and then he mysteriously got killed in Germany in some car crash. I think that was the story. So there's a lot of stuff that coincides with this. And now this idea that people are like, you know, the guys, the little mustache was the he was the bad he was the good guy. He and and to some extent there he was the only person as far as I've researched, that I arrested a Rothschild. He wanted to push out the Rothschild banking system. There's a lot of numbers that don't add up the idea of what happened at a certain time. You know, the United States had a concentration camp for the Japanese because the Japanese the bomb pro Harbor, probably provoked by Roosevelt, and and a lot of stuff was going on with that, and he knew it was coming, I think, and it was to bring them into the war. Who directly, the Zionists wanted to bring the United States into the war because Britain was losing against Germany. So then they're like, you know, we need an excuse problem, reaction solution. You create the problem, you get the reaction of invoked out of the people that you need to go in and find the solution for the problem that you created in the first place. Right, So you see all this stuff starting to unfold, and then the United States gets brought into the war and and this idea of that, Yeah, people were housed in essentially camps and stuff like that because they thought that they some violent thing was going to happen. If if there is an enemy, you would have to essentially quarantine them and put them in a certain designated spot so you know where they are. And I'm not saying that the Holocaust didn't happen. I'm not saying that. I'm saying though, that there's numbers that don't add up. There's things that don't make sense at all. The rate of cremation that they would have to do is absurd, and actually it's not It couldn't happen. There's it's impossible. I'm telling you that right now. It's impossible. So I know people died, it's warfare. Tons of people die, right, But I've been reading into a lot of literature and they admit that they want to destroy the Goyam. The clergy plan strictly came from people who resign us to destroy the European world. There's writings that Germany shall perish, and they wanted to essentially kill all the Germans and eradicate them. And that was way before Hitler got into Bower. So there's a lot of things that start to make sense and come together. Of Like I posted a video on our Instagram Stranger podcast about showing newspaper articles that I'm pretty sure that what I've seen is that this guy's grandfather collected newspapers like all the time, a great grand like Grant. I think it's his grandfather collected a bunch of different newspapers. And then all you see you start to see notice and who owned all the newspapers. Specifically within Germany, seventy eight percent or seventy percent of the newspapers were owned by Jewish people. You start to see the six million number, the six MILLI numbers in like nineteen thirteen, nineteen oh three, way before Hitler ever got to power. So my thing is like I'm just asking questions and trying to figure out what the truth is because I want to know the truth. So then you start all these connections start connecting, and the idea that they came from the Kazari mafia. They're surrounded by Christian and Muslim nations. They had to choose a religion, so they chose chose Judaism, and then they kind of added their own spin in it, they're actually not semi technically by the definition, it means Arabic. And then for everyone people that read the Torah or the Old Testament, whatever, I got nothing against you, but I do think that if people the Talmudist Jews, if you believe in the talle mood and you read that shit, I think you're I think it's disgusting. I've read into what they say in that and you can marry a baby girl at the age of three. There's a lot of really disturbing shit within the Taumudi writings.
Speaker 2: Definitely one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And our history is built off of written boy's victor. Not only that, but it's built off of propaganda. There were these all sides. Of course, both sides lead to the same entity. It's, you know, two sides of the same coin. But we look back at these major events World War One, World War two, the assassination of JFK, Vietnam War. Then you get nine to eleven. Right, Well, you have all these stepping stone events that give these people more power and more control as the event unfolds and we move forward, we move forward to the twenty twenty big COVID operation. Now we're moving forward, it's gonna be this World War three turmoil. What could be next? Well, we're in an election year for the United States. We have the choice of the Orange Man or the sleeping Blunder, which is still it's all theater, of course, but.
Speaker 5: It is because Trump is like boot liquor man.
Speaker 1: That this infuriates me more than anything. We have people that are coming to great conclusions here in the United States about the system, but they still trust the political system.
Speaker 2: They still trust the right left paradigm.
Speaker 1: But I want to go back to World War two propaganda because this is so important. Growing up, man, I watched those World War two war movies. I was so patriotic. I felt it man the man, and they pump this propaganda into us to really get us in this patriotic state to where it would be impossible to question that our own government would be lying to us about these incredible victories that we've had when it's all been controlled propaganda. And this is the hardest for the boomers and a lot of people who are still very patriotic to even take a look at.
Speaker 5: And it's quite wild too, because I remember during COVID I was talking to my dad and I was like, they're doing this on purpose, man, they set this up, this is and he's like, well, why would why would the government do that? And I'm like, why wouldn't they. It's all about more and more power. Once you have enough money, it doesn't matter. You want power, and you become narcissistic. And I believe that there is some sort of parasitic force that feeds off of these people and controls them. Because even if you come to the ideology that maybe you know, the Nazis were trying to fight for a nationalistic idea and to keep if you and the crazy thing is you can listen to Hitler's speeches now in Ai and a lot of people are starting to question all that stuff. But there's people that believe they were hijacked, right the Reptilians when they're contacting the real There's and I want to dive into this that strange brew at some point. Uh, there's beliefs that they started infiltrating the movement and who knows, possessing people. But there's definitely a lot of propaganda that was fed to us when it comes to World War two and and kind of constructed our idea of what happened even in the Band of Brothers coincidentally created by Steven Spielberg, a Jew that that could be involved in the Red Shoe Club or the Red Shoe Society. Maybe made Heather Rook out of shoes, the chick from the Poultry Dice. That's a deep considers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that. I think I might have heard this back in the day. But yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Well Collie Culkin talks about this ship, dude, and I, well, it's it's dark, dude, it's very dark. And uh well, I'm gonna play a clip of supposed to have been Cali Caulk and talking about this when we start diving into some of this stuff, maybe about the satanic Hollywood stuff that I want to get into. Uh but yeah, supposedly he made he made Heather Rook. They supposed to be fucked her to death, which is disgusting. And then uh yeah, I think it's Rook her last name, and uh yeah, because she died these mysterious causes this like stomach ish or whatever it was. And then supposing made her out of shoes. But Steven Spielberg made the Band of Brothers and there was a part where like the the one the Jewish guy is like, he's holding a Nazi knife and swastika. He starts crying and they all console him. And this was supposed to be set way before they liberated the concentration camps, so they're feeding in this idea. They didn't know what was happening. They had no idea, and a lot of those people didn't know until they liberated the concentration camps. And the chimney in Auschwitz was not built till two years after the war, so and the giant hole. They've admitted this in like they've made this numerous times now. So it is kind of funny because then you have Schendler's list. Who was that written by and directed by? Well, he's directed by Steven Spielberg. So you start to look at these names of you know Epstein, you know Masad Masaud Island. It wasn't Epstein's island, it was Massad's island. So it starts to make sense when you start to dissect all of these things and who's putting out this propaganda to sway your opinion on certain things. Right, and World War two is such a fascinating thing to me. My grandfather grew up in the depression was very like for the military wanted me to join, but even at a young age, I knew that that we're fighting wars for rich men, and you know, I remember telling them, you know, two thousand soldiers commit suicide a year, and you didn't want to hear it. So I've always had this ingrained in me to want to learn about history. And then when I started diving down, now, I want to know the other side. We've been all conditioned in, brainwashed to believe this side of it. I want to know the other side. And once I started down that rabbit hole, it's hard to get out of because then you start to question like everything, And that's what I want to push people towards, is like, you don't have to believe either side, but you should at least question it and have an understanding of why things happen, because things just don't happen. There's always a motive. There's a motive for a murder. You can't just have things happen. There's always motives. So why did the Germans believe that they needed to do this? Why did they start that? And then there was a lot of documents proof, real documents written down that said that like Germans never wanted the war. They actually tried to make treaty at the treaty at the treaty at the treaty and they weren't going for it. Roosevelt and at Roosevelt Churchill got into power during the war, he was a war criminal. He bombed the living shit out of Germany before they finally retaliate. They kept saying stop, don't do that, you know, and they killed tons of people and then finally they retaliate. So you have to understand some of the history, like when they actually when they invaded Austria, they were welcomed, the Nazis were welcomed and they actually liberated them from the Desionist control power structure. Same thing with Poland. There's a lot of things that people don't know about what happened with Poland and how the Polish were influenced to like kill German kids, and it goes really deep and it's really disturbing. But once you start to analyze it, war is war and there was death on both sides, and they were not being told the truth about like why things happened, why did this happened or that happened.
Speaker 1: But if you look at it, you're a anti Semite, or you're a conspiracy theorist, are you're a domestic terrorist something like that. So those are the terms that have been weaponized to try and deter people from even looking at some.
Speaker 2: Of this stuff.
Speaker 1: Now, I know you wanted to get into some of what's occurring in Hollywood, some of the occult satanic aspects. And we know from doing this long enough that the CIA and Hollywood have had the relationship since the beginning of Hollywood and have been not only sharing secrets for the purpose of propaganda and global mind control, but attempting to steer humanity with culture creation. And this has been going on from the beginning as well. And there's many more layers to this, but talk about what you've been looking into it.
Speaker 5: So especially it's funny because it seems like the Weimar Republic was definitely like a a kind of test ground for like the hippie culture. And I was always like, I would love to be hippie. Man. I remember like I was dripping balls on mushrooms watching freebird play, like because now that I've been all on HD, I would stock And then I remember saying to my wife like man, I'd love to be there, And she's like, maybe you were there, maybe you died, like died the hair over notes, like who knows, right, it was like tripping balls and you know, and and I like that idea, but it seems like very much that, you know, that communism kind of took over and some of the stuff that the Bolsheviks were kind of influencing, and then it came into this forefront of the Beatles could have like been essentially like a CIA Illuminati creation. There's a lot of Illuminati hand symbols that they give out constantly throughout their music. There's that cover where me and Billy my Coast brought up where there's like a bunch of baby parts everywhere on the cover and like it's just very in like meat they had like meat, and it's supposed to be a talking about the Vietnam War, but I'm like, there's something more layers to that. They were very close with Jimmy Savell. We did a four and a half hour episode about that guy. After the third hour, I was getting intow he's a magician, and both of the co hosts thats were like it's a little far fetched. I'm like, no, no, he was a wizard and Cigar was a wand like just making joke because it goes like really deep, right, and then the idea that they the Beatles influence this whole free love movement, right and to like you don't need the nuclear family, And then it starts to go back to how the CIA is probably controlled by massade. And I want to make the point across, right that like the fundamental ideologies of like, okay, communism, right, if you start to look into it and have the idea of what's going on. They created feminism to destroy the nuclear family. They want to So then the once you destroy the nuclear family and you have the mother no longer teach the child while the father is doing work or whatever it may be, then the state controls the kid and is able to brainwash them and manipulate them, so you erase. Then this is all in the writings some of the top people in the feminist movement. We're all Jewish. And as much as it stood for you as equality, I think that it's necessary to see that there is the you know that men and women should be equal to some extent, uh, you know what I mean, and that there is a fundamental difference, and that you need feminine energy and in you know, masculine energy, uh to make this world. And then and then transgenderism right, which is very open in Hollywood, so many celebrities have transgender kids. That's like almost mathematically impossible. So and then you start looking at that it is used to all like Kate, There's who's Katy Perry. There's a bunch of them. I think it's Katie Perry, but there's there's a bunch of them that do and it's it's white bizarre. Jamie Lee Curtis after she had the Podesta picture behind her in on Instagram and she had it taken down. And then so you look at that and the when the first transgender clinic was made by doctor Hirschfield in the Weimar Republic when he was dominated by Jewish people, and then you start to look at all this stuff and then it all relates back to this this Bolshevik idea, and then you think that Cia cary control by them influence society, and then they start putting in their symbolism. And at the heart of it, I do believe that while of the talmud Is, Jews pray towards one of the anonochy gods or ball which ends up being ball in the end or like Moloch in some of these. And you see the symbolism everywhere. Man, Yeah, there's most to this ship. I've been reading a lot.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of layers.
Speaker 1: What do you think's happening with the high level sacrifices being really exposed as the sexual degenerates that they are.
Speaker 5: We just did P Diddy like a whole deep dive out P Diddy Nickelodeon.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: It's like crazy because when you have to look at that stuff and analyze it and the connections and this kind of like homo magic that they too, like this Aleister Crowley, you know what I mean, where it's like it's against God, and there's a lot of people like Mark DICE's talked about this for a long time where that they're they're using this because it's a smite against God and all that stuff, and they're doing these ritualists of practices and you can invote certain entities while you're you know, under having sex and all sorts of ship like I got whole portals. It's possible, yes, yes, literally so and you start to look at this if I want to talk about this. When we got into the satanic Hollywood thing is is there look at the celebrities and how many of their firstborn child died. It is like absurd. You got like, uh, there's doctor Dre. There's a bunch of them uh that that their firstborn son specifically, but usually their firstborn child uh died mysteriously in a weird way. And and it's sacrificing or or they sacrifice the family member. And that's the idea where it's like, how are you gonna show us? You have to show us that you're you're able to go on this journey. You have all these celebrities, even people like Shnookie from Jersey Source saying that she like sold her soul to the devil. Uh so, and there's nothing if you go through all these pictures, so much Illuminati imagery, the the eye of Horus, which I think connects back to like Babylonian gods and and even deeper stuff that I think people don't understand. But there's definitely like they're definitely sacrificing. And I feel like it's more there's there's two things going on.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: There's the idea of blackmail, like what Jeffrey Epstein was doing. He was this financier that was financing no one realistically if you look at his money and what was happening.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, Gislaine Maxwell is probably the main component and controller of that. Her father mysteriously died in a boat connect also very much connected to Masad. And so you're enforcing this perversion within society, specifically within the pop culture and the music and you know Beyonce, all sorts of people, Rihanna and and they can influence people Taylor Swift, young girls to to you know, like there's so many layers to this, to influence them to like hate men, all sorts of things to kind of break apart. What it what makes humanity like human is is a father, a mother, Uh, the hierarchy of a family and uh, and there's definitely some shady stuff going on. I think p did he was a fall guy. I think it goes deeper than that. I think they know that their house of cards is starting to crumble, so they're starting to like throw pieces out there to kind of move people in a different direction. And the P Diddy shit goes like deep man, he like supposed to be fucked Meek Mills, and there's like a video of the security guard and he's like by the door, like like taping it, and it's like disturbing, man. And then there's like video rate afters supposed to this happened, and he's like, you did good work, man, you did good work. And it's like, oh god, dude.
Speaker 1: So you mentioned the Red Shoe Club earlier, and I wonder at times if some of these stories are exaggerated in any any way to get the conspiracy community looked at as tinfoil at wearing crazy people. We never get any real reliable proof of anything, and no one ever answers to any of these crimes that.
Speaker 2: We ever hear about.
Speaker 1: But when we look at things like the Red Shoe Club and the really dark, disturbing child trafficking and sacrifice possibilities, how deep do you think that can go?
Speaker 5: See? I think that you know, truth is stranger than fiction. So even the things that we think that we know, it probably goes far darker. And I do believe there's a connection to adrenochrome, and if it really is these like parasitic entities, reptilians whatever they may be. According to the Marine and children of the matrix. It's tough to get through. I love David Ike, but his books, in the way they're written, it's a lot of stuff within, like this massive book and h and and this idea is supposed to stay in this reality, right. They need the adrenachrome. It allows them to physically stay here in these bloodline families. So I think that that plays some part of it. And and I'm a type of person. I've seen weird stuff in my life. I've seen crazy things, you know, I've seen I've seen proof of these entities in my opinion with my shout up people experience. So I do think that there's a possibility that has something to do with it. I do think, like, look, how many children go missing a year, man, It's not it's not this like coincidental thing. Eighty four children went missing at the eighty four thousand children missing at the border, Like, that's crazy. And they admitted this. That's a lot of kids, man, even that alone on the surface of what they have admitted of, like essentially like immigrant children or whatever from the whatever third world and how they end uppear and all this shit, And there's a lot of coincidental things. And if they are really having these weird parties where they get him in precarious positions, you know, And that's the whole thing with Jeffrey Epstein. I think it goes way deeper in that. But like, oh yeah, this check you. Oh she's like eighteen, da da da, like you know, they have fun whatever, and you find out she's fifteen and then they get you. So imagine things that go deeper in the levels of where this goes and what Hillary Clinton's involved with in like it's the removing of the face of a children with the Wiener laptop, and that is like people do not If people acknowledge that, then they have to acknowledge that their entire life is a lie, that everything that they know of is much more nefarious and scary than they will ever understand. That there is truly, truly evil in this world that has been taking over the planet and manipulating everything within our society. You know, there's really good people out there, and if there's really good people, there's really bad people. So if people start to acknowledge that there is things like Pizzagate, which a lot of people are like, ah, that's debunked. The guy that debunked it got caught so there, So like realistically, you have to start looking at this stuff and like frazzle drip and all these weird like sayings that they have and and why they scrub like Hillary Clinton's laptop and so, and there's deeper connections to like even the Trudeau family. Uh. And it's like it's pretty disturbing. Id you think that it goes a lot deeper than most people think. And I think that the idea of the Red Shoe Club is something that could happen. They wear these red shoes because it blends in with the blood. Uh they know, so it's dripping on their shoes and it's it's all symbolism, right, And and if we you've looked into a lot of bohemian growth, stuff like that happened. Alex Jones caught that on camera they cremated their cares or like they're burning away all their cares about the horrible things they've done in the past year. That's a real thing, even if it's just an effigy, which I believe that it's probably real in some extent. These people are like evil and if you start to I'm reading I'm gonna read this book when'm aout the College called sixteen sixty six Redemption through Sin. This guy this great stuff on YouTube. He's he's like an anthropologist kind of dude. Uh, And he's he's fascinating because he dissects the Zionist stuff and they believe in redemption through sin. And and if you start to study the taal muoni Is Jews, they'll like the one practice k pratt or whatever it's called. They will suppose to be like do a ritual they put all their sins into a chicken and they're like projecting all their sins into a chicken. Then they fucking kill the chicken and they eat it. And it's like that's the one that the thing that they actually do, and that is fucking weird, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that I mean, really, you can look at a lot of these religious practices. I mean, in Christianity, all you gotta go do is sit in a booth and tell some dude about your sins and then eat the body and blood of Christ and you're good. So but that that seems that can it can go into some pretty dark territories, especially when you look at the reasons behind some of these why some of these groups participate in these things.
Speaker 5: Now, that's a cannibalistic act. That's like, that's a symbolism of cannibalism for all the Christians out there, something like that that comes specifically from uh that the Vatican, My buddy, that's a Christian here. They don't do that shit. Uh So it's it is a symbol of and you know, David I talked about the reptilian stuff that goes on with that, but uh, there's definitely that's definitely a weird thing. He and the energy you're putting out there when you're you.
Speaker 2: Know, well, no, we're in the weird water.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna go deep, man, We're gonna wade deep into these waters and see how far we can go. Well, we're talking about hijacked reality. In my perspective, there is there are layers of reality, and there are aspects that have one hundred percent been hijacked by very nefarious individuals in groups that want to hold onto power and attempt to steer humanity in certain ways. This is done through religion and certain power structures and the isms you were talking about earlier, Zionism, communism, and it's all held together by our education and political systems and this forms the matrix reality. And I look at the human beings that are at the top, at least the ones that we can identify and we know their names, and it's hard enough to think, well, are these guys really human because I can't imagine myself participating in some of the activities that I hear these guys do. But we have to look at it as we have. We don't have proof otherwise, so we'll go with, yes, these guys are human, but you also have the ritualistic aspects that they participate in. Many of these groups believe in the practices that they are participating in, and there are some very dark aspects behind it. So the question is, are their intelligences that they are answering to, or at least believe that they're answering to that could be orchestrating a lot of the direction that we're headed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and well, I do definitely think that there is people controlled and a lot of it is like I don't know, I think there's people that like say Trudeau or something like that, if they don't really know what's like going on. They've been involved in some really shady shit, but they actually don't know how far this really goes. But there's the idea. I did a song called fuck Trudeau. It actually got me a lot of attention. You know, a lot of people did like it. And uh and I talked about you know, uh uh, sacrificing your brother for ritualistic murder. I guess we all have to pay the prices to hu stadistic pervert. So and there's a just a weird thing of like all this sacrifice and his they his mom and like him laughed almost like laughed about it about his brother getting involved with this weird accident on a ski hill and he's like, well, you shouldn't have been doing that, and it's just like it's absurd. They're like disconnecting and unempathetic view of of of what happened to a family member, especially at the son and a brother. And so you start to see this and there's definitely some sort of parasitic force there is there. They're feeding off of our energy, whether they be reptilians or they be some sort of Anunaki kind of entities that have existed for eons and are trying to control this reality. And according to it, we just did an episode about the Annachy I kind of wanted to start diving into some of that stuff. I don't know much about that, right, And you've had Billy Carson the show. I found him fascinating and he's been he's blown up recently, so I was like, you know, I want to cover my bases. And this idea of that maybe it comes from all of that that they they created us in and smited God to some extent, the one, the one true creator maybe and and knew they would be punished and we were created this weird experiment, and and maybe that's who's like feeding off of us, because there's definitely I've felt it on mushrooms. I've I've I've always tried to test myself like I did it to four grams and mushrooms. I'm like close in my eye, seen a thousand eyes and stuff like that. DMT is supposed to do this, but mushrooms do this to me. And then I'm looking through the fractals and I'm like seeing like almost demonic faces and I'm telling them that you have no power over me. And it's almost like I'm seeing through this reality of what things are existing beyond this. A lot of these people are just puppets and then that feeds into that narcissistic reality. Everybody knows what it's like to feed into some of those sexual urges, maybe in the stuff that pleasures us. In a lot of ways, I've done it, Like I'm drinking a Scotch and soda. I try to keep alcohol bay all the time. But we feed into some of these things to make ourselves feel better or bury things that are in our heads. That's why mushrooms kind of opens up that. But these people are that have no empathy and don't know what it's like to feel empathy. They're definitely being controlled by some sort of force. In my opinion, it's almost impossible to think that like these people have some good in them, Like I think that they're just put there on purpose. The scariest thing would be is that like that they they're not real as we think they are, you know what I mean, That they're like not They're just a meat suit of puppeting some sort of being popputed by some sort of creature. Which is the craziest thing because even diving into the reptilian stuff I want from the one on one podcast, we covered a kind of extensive to talk about it and the idea that they can reincarnate and they can purposely like at will.
Speaker 1: That's what I was just gonna bring up, is the possibility that these very powerful families and groups have this secretive occult knowledge of how to reincarnate back into these rich and powerful groups or into a certain bloodline, and come back into this world with a certain amount of power. The main reason they do this is because they I don't have a connection to source energy anymore. They've spent all their karma being pieces of shit in this reality, so all they can do is reincarnate back here and have power on this earth. That's why they have no interest in any other spiritual pursuits or.
Speaker 2: Anything that's positive.
Speaker 1: They stick to the material because they want to be in controllers of the material.
Speaker 5: Really, that's interesting because that's kind of what we were pointing at because I've talked about the reptilians Nuiver. It's always this something that's fascinating me since I was like a young kid. My co host can vouch for this that he's like, I worked with him. He's like a sixteen year old dishwasher. I'm like eighteen or nineteen. You know this, how a company foreign their friendship and I'm like, the fucking reptilians. They're controlling the world band like even when I was really young, dude. So it's because David ike Man he I was fucking seventeen watching his like three hour long videos and it kind of just opened up my mind using the Ouiji board. But it is an interesting take to think that is possible, because when we talked about it and I was like, I need new information, so I'm going to go look down a rabbit hole, and it kind of talked about that idea that they're obsessed with the physical realms and the EI their sexual gratification or negative energy gratification or whatever it might be, to consume energy that way, they've become obsessed with it, so they can't really leave this physical reality and that's who knows. Maybe that's why they've turned into some sort of serpent creature, is because it's reflecting who they really are. Right the Alex Callier talks about the stuff too, is is that's the case, And that's just such an interesting thing to think about. Are they just they're obsessed with it? So they're using our energy and they are obsessed with the physical world and the and the pleasures they get from here, so they figured out a way to hijack this this reality. And there's probably things outside of our reality all the time that are corresponding with us that we have no clear cut idea of where they are, who they are, what they're doing. And as the older I get, the times I think about when I was using the Ouigi ward, I was probably talking to something that was very much alive and and not some sort of dead person walking around the planet in purgatory, which could be It could happen to some extent. I think people are they die instantly, they might sit in this reality for a bit and not even know their decks. I've heard this some psychics, but it is a weird thing to try to puzzle over and well figure out what that tree is.
Speaker 1: It's possible that there's this entire ecosystem beyond our perception, not only of different intelligences lower high vibrational, but maybe even our thought forms and this eggregre energy that we put out there that may take on a life of its own because it's such a powerful or imaginative thought. If we are indeed creators in this reality, and we're projecting things and based on our imagination and we put out there that is how our reality unfolds. Who's to say that in a way, we couldn't create some of the entities and beings that we interact with on a subconscious or astral level, right.
Speaker 5: See, And that's the that's a crazy thought too, right, like the idea of look, Slenderman, could it could we actually manifest him into real life like that? Eventually, my buddy, we always joke he was Slenderman for the Halloween special and he's a skinny, tall dude, right, so we always called him the Slenderman, and we're eventually going to cover it. But there's that that that chick that they lured that kid out and murdered him, and thinking that Slenderman told them to do it, and it's like maybe they created that inside their own minds, that it was a real thing. And then do we create some of these creatures that we know of today in folklore, in cryptozoology, And it is fascinating because we could be creating these things, these negative energies, and if you do have a somebody puppeting this reality and they're influencing us in a big way in this negative world, like there's literally people chopping off their dicks and shit because they think that they're a different gender and it's going to destroy it. They're almost their entire lives and have numerous problems. So you can get people to do that here, like you know, much psychic energy you're probably like like drawing out of some of those people that are like have gone crazy and don't even know what reality is and they're dressing up like furries and I'm not disparagyn you know what I mean. And then so you're projecting that energy out there, and what are you creating when that's happening? And then they're able to suck off this energy from everybody in this negative force and I've all, you know, I've I've got I wouldn't say hate in me, but anger in me about some of the stuff that's going on. And I think that, you know, sometimes it can be used as a tool. Anger can be used as a tool. We should but realistically that this hate speech thing. We should hate evil, that's a fact. We should hate what evil and wrong things that are happening. We should hate people who abuse children. This idea that we're just love everybody and accept everybody. I think is wrong, and now we see where we could be creating this negative reality that we exist in. And this is what they've always wanted is to consume our energy, make it like, make this weird, like worse, like one hundred percent slaves to this energy and everyone feeds into it. And the Internet almost made it worse, but then woke people up at the same time, so it was it's kind of like the worst thing they could have given us was the Internet because allowed people to access information do shows like this, and I think that it's it was their downd forward.
Speaker 1: On the topic of technology, There's some interesting things that are happening in the inner webs and social media lands, especially with algorithms and artificial intelligence and the echo chambers that a lot of conspiracy culture is now caught up in. It's more and more difficult to get new people to understand these ideas because of the algorithms from their social media platforms keeping them in this echo chamber, not showing them anything that they're not interested in or won't give them that dopamine hit. So it's difficult to get a wider audience nowadays. And they've just been flooding the Internet with the craziest shit ever and trying to get people to look into things that don't serve humanity, don't serve themselves, and further away from the truth and further away from each other. So it's a very dangerous territory that we've entered in with social media and technology in general. And I think now's the time if we could to get our hands on this and have people that are like minded become developers and working with AI and try and steer this technology in the right direction, because it's not going anywhere. There's no way that we'll ever be able to get rid of technology. We just have to do our own infiltration and take it back over. But where do we start with that? I have no idea, But what do you think about those aspects?
Speaker 5: And that's interesting too, because this idea, like you know, people think, oh, they're gonna wipe out the Internet, They're gonna do this, Like I try to save up all my episodes, like it's just like an external the hard drive just in case. Who knows right and and and I don't know, like part of me thinks like a lot of people are scared of that that it takes one like Sonic boom or some sort of energy weapon and then the grid's gone. But I'm like, what they really want that, because then people start putting down their phones and their computers.
Speaker 2: That's at the end of their game. That's the end of their game.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, and then Project Blueboob will come into play. They'll be like the fucking fake alien invasion this year with all our holographic technology. And that's the craziest thing. It's like, how far does AI goal realistically, right, and how does so if we've developed AI now and it becomes the sentient being, is it already in the future and able to manipulate us in the future into the past because it's so intelligent that it can travel through uh the Internet airwaves because that's technically its own dimension and able to like influence us now from the future when it's like like they became as sentient right, So, and like the idea of like the Terminator type movie, you know, which was a wet set and like around this time era. So it is interesting that we there's definitely we need, definitely need to push things towards a certain direction. I'm a fan of uh. This guy named Jeremy Mackenzie he's he's part of a group called Diagalon. It's a joke. They're the people that got the Emergency Act evoked in uh in Canada for a right wing nationalist group when they were just people that were noticing things. Very outspoken man that was a veteran and saw what he was lied to about the Iraq War and then he went to Afghanistan all this stuff, right, So one of their slogans is find others. And so I think it is the thing. I think that people that you are either awake now after COVID or it's all like it'd be. It's very hard to show people the truth because there's that you know, the KGB, you know, and communists figured out how to how to do this, how to it would take a couple months of bombarding people with certain information to make them believe in it. And if you show them the objective truth of what was actually going on to the contrary of what they've been brainwashed with, they will not accept it. So we've seen this now recently where people just don't want to hear, They plug their ears, they shut their eyes, they don't want to look at the truth of what's going on, and they're playing people off from each other. It's quite clear all the time, this Ukraine Russia thing. There's people that love Russia. I think they're the good guys there. And realistically Phodin, who knows, maybe against some of the stuff that's going on, but he definitely I think is still part of the Zionis agenda. I think that he also got he sold out. So everyone wants to save your complex thing and I hate that nobody's coming to save us. We are our own savior, and you know, instead of looking for you know, and can everyone said this guy Pierre Pierre Paulia to win. But meanwhile he's like, we gotta make we need more immigration, we need more of this. And then now he's like, no, we're gonna stop immigrat How do you trust these people that keep going backwards to say one thing or another. Same with Trump, he says one thing and then another. Everyone wants him to be some sort of savior. If you want to know who the savior is, everyone needs to go look in the mirror, because it's true. If you have enough people that collectivize and come together and start realizing that hey, we're we can change things together with ourselves, like a couple thousand strong people can change the whole world. They could have been during the Freedom Convoy, people were just having fun dancing downtown Ottawa in hot tubs and shit, and that changed things and influenced the world. So imagine if people actually collectivized and realized there's more of us than them. There's no military, police force or government entities that could stop that, and they're not gonna bomb us all into oblivion because then guess what their game is over? They have no more. We've all ascended technically to another level of reality and they have no uh, they have no worker slaves anymore. And the scariest thing to me is always the the oh, are we just slaves and reincarnations? Constantly colored back?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: I consider that, and I've moved past that based on my own time and where I'm at in my life, And I think there is a greater force guiding humanity. I think it's our collective consciousness. I think it's sourced. I think we're done with this system collectively, and it's just taking more time for some to join in, more time for some to get the message, but it's coming through. There's this hundredth monkey effect that is going across the planet right now. But the answer, the simple answer for me at least, is personal accountability. Take care of your own life. Stop participating with the things that don't serve yourself and don't serve humanity, and quit paying attention to the things that divert your attention from taking care of shit in your life that is more important than this matrix reality. It's all about taking personal accountability. At one point, we were so immersed collectively in the matrix we had no idea what was happening. Before twenty two, we were still going out and voting and arguing daily on over red or blue. We're eating the toxic GMO foods and the poisons that they spray in the air, We're breathing it in. We're going and paying for Hollywood movies. And it wasn't until a few years ago that we got this huge collective slap in the face and started to realize maybe we shouldn't be participating with this corrupt system as much. So I have hope that that's gonna continue, and the personal accountability will continue. But what do you think?
Speaker 5: Do you think? I got a question for you? I'll go to a little tangent, But just do you think that there is some sort of benevolent force that could be pushing humanity towards because, like I think of it, because if there is, if there is evil, and there's evil entities and beings that exist, there has to be good and whether that be the Palladians or whatever whoever, it might be just like these these entities that you would think I want to cover this at some point because I always cover the dark entities and I've yet to, Like we've done the reptilities, the grays, all this stuff. The Palladians, if they are real, I've I know people that like send me stuff about like check this out and it's like this like AI like AI, like we're coming to say to you that, and I'm like, I don't know about that, But I do believe that there is a good possibility that they're if you're sent it to such a high level that all you do is radiate love, Like say, what if Jesus existed the way we think he did? Uh, someone who was selfless and everyone needs to look for that in themselves. Mushrooms can do that for you. They'll they'll show you that but you do believe that there is some sort of force kind of maybe starting to push us, because I feel like I can feel.
Speaker 1: It, and not only have I seen it in people that I never thought I would have seen just this spark, but not only.
Speaker 5: It's hard to say that now because that's vaccine.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they got they they still have those folks out there. But for me, it's my personal experiences with what I've seen. For myself, I did an episode recently that actually sparked a whole new show, and it was about a very profound plant medicine experience where I was shown god source and downloaded a great amount of information for me personally.
Speaker 5: Would you take how much?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Probably about five grams or so?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, just from the information I received through that experience and afterwards, I just have a knowing that there is a greater benevolent force at play, and it's leading humanity and speaking to us each in our own different ways, whether it's through plant medicines or meditation or in our dreams. People are starting to get this transmission I call it that's coming through and I think it's going to continue to get stronger and stronger. And this is just my personal thing. But I think we are going to be headed in the right direction collectively and we'll start to see it more.
Speaker 5: I see that too, and and and realistically, I do agree with you taking responsibility for your own life. Like I've been personally on this journey. You know, I've I gain a lot of weight over the years of just drinking alcohol and being a chef and and drinking beer after the bar. You know, I work in a metal shop and pretty strong dude or whatever. But I've been focused on working out and and then reading and trying to do different things to motivate myself. We built the garden recently, uh you know, our jalapenos are doing great, and we're like starting to cultivate some of that stuff. I would love chickens at some point, you know, but the wife's like, you got to take care of a garden and a kid and a dog, and then we'll talk about the chickens, because and then you're feeding yourself, right. So I've I've really went down this path of wanting to better myself and become the best version of myself. And I'm very angry about the state of the world, especially what's happening into our country and then obviously people are going to be starting to awaken to what's going on. And I can see that, and I do think you're right. It's about taking personal responsibility. A lot of people don't want to. They want to blame everybody else for their problems. It's this as that. Oh, it's you know, like I've I've had black friends going up my entire life, or the indigenous. A lot of them like to blame the past because my ancestors were enslaved or this or that, and it's just like, you need to take responsibility of what you're doing in your own life. You can't expect handouts everywhere you go. You gotta work hard. And do I think that we are tax cattle for the government for one hundred percent? A lot of people are being beaten down, pushed down, kicked down constantly, NonStop all the time. And if people start it's a lot of it's we're all collectively in this together, but there's definitely an attack on like the Europeans and white people in general of worthy enemy, and then it causes more and more division for everybody else and everyone else's victimhood. And that's what you see and there's definitely a construct that's being played out within that of getting us to constantly be divided, divide and conquer is one of the oldest tricks in the book, and they've been at it NonStop, especially recently, but you start to see people slowly start to understand what is actually happening. And that's even the stuff about you know, apocalypse can also mean like a revealing, so to speak. So that's why I find it interesting where people are like, well, why are they allowing us to see some of the stuff to do with the Zionist and the Taulemodist Jews and all that stuff, And I'm like, and they're not allowing anything. I think this is a natural progression of people starting to wake up and pay attention and look at things. And there's information out there that's been hidden and you can find it, you know, in archives in the way way back machine. There's certain things you can find and they can't erase everything they're gonna try, but there's people are still physical copies of books that we're not supposed to be reading and share.
Speaker 1: Right, So yeah, people don't give the power of humans consciousness enough credit, and I think it's becoming more powerful by the day, the collective consciousness and where we're headed. So I dig it, man, Tom Kat, this was awesome. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: Man, we got into a bunch of shit. I always love coming on your show. You have a great show. I've listened to a couple of your episodes recently. There's one about hip hop that I was listening to. Like you have you have you do some cool different stuff. You have a lot of different guests. It's it's always interesting and I always feel it's very natural to speak with you. I think we think very much the same. If I ever one day get down to the States, I would love to like come hang out and uh and work with you on something or do some fun man, because I think we're very much and this is what I mean, Like, you know, find others. We're all out there. There's a lot of people out there, you know, and you got we gotta find each other because this is what's gonna really change the world is collective.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have to make our own breakaway civilizations. All right, Tom Kat, this was great. We're gonna do it again very soon in the future. It was too long before and until next time, everyone have an excellent If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Salana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solana wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Solana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now's the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness in today's ever changing world. Being Prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality product in practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history. The nature of this experience seems to always be just beyond the reach of our science, technology, and consciousness collective.
Speaker 5: There's layers upon layers upon layers.
Speaker 3: Does add such an element of mystery to this place?
Speaker 2: Why are we here?
Speaker 3: We're getting closer to the truth now.
Speaker 2: There's too many people experiencing profound interactions with conscious energies.
Speaker 4: I'm focused on the non human intelligence contact phenomenon in dreams.
Speaker 3: Dreams involve interactions with real entities.
Speaker 1: People are waking up, paralyzed their sensing or seeing something very evil in the room. I have experienced sleep paralysis, shadow people start to appear.
Speaker 6: I was taken from my earliest memories by non human alien entities. More and more people are wanting to talk about these things.
Speaker 4: A upologist would say, well, that's obviously an extraterrestrial.
Speaker 3: In our paranormal research work, they will have to ghost. Well, what if it's all of those.
Speaker 4: Things in none of those things, the entities, the intelligence that were just beyond our understanding.
Speaker 3: There seems to be something a little extra that can take forms of anything. I can't believe what I've seen, but it continues on a daily basis. We're definitely not alone. UFOs, UAPs, portals opening up.
Speaker 7: I've lived with all this supernatural stuff. You kind of grow up with that. Around here, you see a lot of strange things. I don't like to talk about skinwalkers too much.
Speaker 3: I had an experience with a skinwalker entity.
Speaker 7: People they would saying they were transform into bears, into wolves. There's these bad things that occur, goals, UFOs, and all types of things coming from somewhere.
Speaker 1: Our beliefs, our emotions, and our fears all seemed to heavily influence the nature of these experiences.
Speaker 5: There is so much more that we just don't have time for in this busy, loud, noise see life that we lead. All of this is planned, everything is synchronicity.
Speaker 2: There's so much more out there.
Speaker 4: We really are picking up such a small, small percentage of the electromagnetic spectrum.
Speaker 3: The world is an amazing place. It feels like we're God's in training.
Speaker 1: You can now stream the Forbidden documentary of Cult Louisiana free on two b TV. Louisiana is a magical place, and that's Cajun country. You know.
Speaker 5: The food's good, the ladies is fine.
Speaker 3: It's a fund and roll, Like the old says, they love you so much.
Speaker 2: Incredible occult and forgotten history.
Speaker 3: There's a lot to the ancient history and era that we could be uncovering. Everybody is starting to really quit pieces together.
Speaker 4: I've been writing books and doing research in the field of Native American mounds and archaeology since the nineteen eighties. The LSU campus mounds were redated.
Speaker 5: Which is absolutely bizarmed.
Speaker 4: This is all very very strange, and it's just been made more strange because all these old mounds are in Louisiana. The Smithsonian dug into over two thousand mounds, finding seventeen large skeletons.
Speaker 1: They saw a very tall humanoid being. We just have a rich history of paranormal type stuff.
Speaker 4: New Orleans is considered to be the most hart to the end of the country.
Speaker 3: The energy that's over the land, and that energy it seems to be stuck there.
Speaker 8: In twenty nineteen, I had an experience. It was all black, had long black hair on it, a tall creature that had a dog's head. Legendary things fiction become reality.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's fifteen.
Speaker 5: This dog man chased him through the woods.
Speaker 4: He only survived because of his dog saving his life.
Speaker 3: Y'all may kill me today, I said, but I promise you this.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna kill at least two or three young I said.
Speaker 4: You will for the pain in it. Thirty on six.
Speaker 5: It was so close that he could see down the back of its throat.
Speaker 1: The vast swamps of Louisiana hold many secrets, from an incredibly old, forgotten history to mythical creatures. There are no answers, there's only more questions.