Speaker 1: Hey bunkies, Hey batties, we have an exciting announcement. We are doing a meetup at Bravo Con on the Saturday at six pm at the hard Rock Cafe, right before Amy Phillips Cabaret Show.
Speaker 2: And it's gonna be a blessed you guys. Amy Phillips Cabaret Show is so fun. And the show starts at eight and our meetup is gonna start at six, So you're gonna come to our meetup. You're gonna have a few cocktails, you're gonna have the best time. Then you're gonna go over to Amy show free. It's free, free to come.
Speaker 1: That I mean, it's free to come. We have a Bravo playlist so you can dance to your heart's content, to the smooth sounds of Erica, Jane and so much more. Come talk with me and Mary Payne about your experiences that weekend and Bravo in general.
Speaker 2: Yes, present your Caber Amy ticket at the hard Rock and you're going to get twenty percent discount on food. So go over there, grab some food, get your twenty percent discount. You're there for free. If you get to talk to me, you get to talk to Ryan and maybe there'll be some other people there you want to meet too.
Speaker 1: It's all happening Saturday, six pm, Bravo con hard Rock. Come meet me in Mary Payne.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the ticket link is below. And again the tickets are free, but you just have to click the link to let us know you're coming so we can get a good headcount. I'm excited, Ryan, I'm very excited you.
Speaker 1: I'm very excited. Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Yeah? What are you gonna wear?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Maybe this? I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is a great pestiche but I think I might have something special I'm wearing as well, So come and find out what tomfoolery I'm up to.
Speaker 2: That's right, that's right. I'm just going to be in the sparkly dress. Okay, see you there. Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's Thursday. It's a Pop and Bravo episode with my buddy Bravo recap or Extraordinaries, Amy Phillips.
Speaker 3: Hey, Mary Payne. I love being here. I am just having one heck of a day, one heck of a week, and I'm just running ragged and then I pop on here and it's like nothing exists. It's just me behind the pink shade in your world, and I am like immediately lifted. I have like like a ninth life. I'm so excited to be here.
Speaker 2: I know, well, we are friends in real life.
Speaker 3: I r L like Mary Cosby and Angie are friends in real life.
Speaker 2: I think so now I didn't enjoy their tip this week.
Speaker 3: Oh, very scatological. I'm sorry. I don't mean to take over you. You take this where it needs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I just I was upset about it. We'll get to it now. Amy. You have an amazing podcast called Drama Darling.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: And you have a friend of this pod, Deanna Chang on quite a lot.
Speaker 3: Oh the fabulous, Love the fabulous Deanna Chang.
Speaker 2: Love her so much.
Speaker 3: You can't find it. Wit are your person, you can't.
Speaker 2: She's so funny and so I love listening to YouTube chats, like listen to my buddies. I love it. I have that with some friends that have podcasts, like Kimberly and Katie on a Date with Dayline. They're my friends. So sometimes I just put it on to listen because it's just like they're like, you're there, yeah, Like we're in the car together. They're just like talking. Yeah, it's fun, it's fun, and I love that and you cover all things Bravo. But what are you watching that's not Bravo at this moment?
Speaker 3: Oh great question. Okay, So I have an eight year old daughter, yes, and so thank you. So my world essentially is like there's not a ton of stuff that I watch on my own that like I am doing for passion projects necessarily, I'm very lucky that I get to watch so much Bravo. And then also you know, Peacock in Netflix documentary series and things like that and cover them on my show because there are so many things that I'm just watching that I would normally watch. So aside from that, because of the data, on weekend nights, we will watch movies and they're always like we watch them as a family. So my world is there right now. And I will say one interesting thing as of lately is that we've been getting into a little bit of anime, so but very like kid friendly anime, you know what I mean. And it's either way. Yeah, oh yeah, you got to be really careful about what we find. So yeah, I've done all the research and I've I've presented her with like so we've watched three of them and even the third one called Arity. It the voices are Will Arnett and Amy Poehler.
Speaker 2: Surprisingly, well, it's from back when they were married, or it's I.
Speaker 3: Think it was, No, it was definitely back when they were married. Like I could just see it. They're like, we should get into anime for a second and see if we can do voice over because this is not like you know, you probably would have never heard of it, but anyway, and it's about like they're they're like this little tiny family, Like they're little tiny people and they live underneath a house and they're called the borrowers because they have to like you know, go forage for their belongings and things like little scene's.
Speaker 2: Little from back in the day. Yes, little family, yes, yes, but actual people.
Speaker 3: So anyway, and then whatever goes on from there. But it's kind of cute. That was fun.
Speaker 2: It's cute. Well what are you watching on Netflix?
Speaker 3: Oh? Well, what am I watching on Netflix? I When was the last time I did a Netflix series? Mary Payne?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, so you said Netflix? Okay, I watching the current season The Love is Blind.
Speaker 3: Because it is oh okay, so no, uh, you're.
Speaker 2: Missing out this I've learned. I wasn't great after the last season. I was like, I'm not doing this anymore. And it's su stressful because they dropped like eight episodes at once, so I have to have all eight like pre record. It's a lot.
Speaker 3: I remember you telling me about that. So hard.
Speaker 2: So I put out a poll to the to the people and we're like, do I have to do this or are we fine if I don't? And it was like the overwhelming like please don't do this to us, question Mark like please. So I did it, and I'm so glad because this season of Denver has been literally the best season.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm so happy for you and your bunkies and your shads if you will, because honestly, I have heard that this season is fire. Emily's watching it, who I recapt with g watching it. They are having they have their own thread without me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, because I have to deal with that. I have to live with that. Well, sometimes you put somebody in a thread and you're because you're talking about housewives or something, and then you go into Love is Blind and there's that one person that's not watching you. Guys, I don't know watching Love is Blind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I don't mind that kind of thing, yeah, because also you don't want to. I feel like I'm part of it. Yeah, And I also like it's you know, you can get jokes or think something's funny even if you have no idea what they're talking about. So I always get it because everyone's like the drama Darling thread is like me and Deanna, Jamie and Emily and Angela. So it's like everyone is super funny. So then you're getting like great bits even if you don't know what they're talking about. So yes, that's so exciting. I got to catch one of your recaps so I can kind of how far in are you? We just have an episode twelve.
Speaker 2: Which is the last episode. Just tell all's next week, girl, tell okay, tell all next week. But it is it's just like in the pods, like this person left, that person ghosted, this people switch, these people get out, and one person's like clearly got a drinking problem, and you know the other people like is he gay? Is he not? Does he hate her? Like this girl is maybe psycho? This guy's a jerk. I mean it was this guy this girl like they got engaged and then within like ten minutes she's like, yeah, I can't do this, but I'm gonna keep the ring like a lot of that.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, so good. That's amazing. Yea, so good.
Speaker 2: So it's been a great season. So if anybody's interested the reunion, Nope, sorry, the last episode twelve is out on the paid feet now and the reunion will will be out next week. And they never give you the screeners for the reunion, but fingers Cross will get it early.
Speaker 3: But oh oh they never do. Okay, okay, I don't.
Speaker 2: Want you to. But this cast has been one of those cast that has spoiled everything themselves. They're like, I don't know if that's like different Netflix protocol this year, because so much information is out there about the cast and not like for Reddit from like themselves. They're out there like telling all their business on Nick File's podcast and show.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, yeah, Nike will snatch them up and they will spill left and right. They're always going on that guy's podcast.
Speaker 2: Well I've heard then Dick Vile is like best friends with the producer of that show.
Speaker 3: Oh snap, really yeah, we got to get god h that's crazy, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, But you know all those you know, all those ravo people from back in your day too, so you've got the end as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but maybe it's different. Well, you know, first of all, I'm not a celebrity, so and I think, like in Nick's podcast, is such a it's on such a grander scale, you know. But yeah, that's so wild. You know, the Housewives always have their publicity blocks, you know, where they're not a lot of talk off season or anything like that and all this stuff. So I used to interview the Housewives a lot, you know, quite a bit, and then it just became more about you know, as Housewives grew and grew the whole franchise, it became more like very strict about where they can go at what time of the year. Like it wasn't casual anymore. You have to go through PR. You can't you know, approach them directly, or if you do approach them directly, which I then wouldn't want to do.
Speaker 2: Then then the PR person contacts you anyways, say I heard you get Margaret when I talk to her, and you're like.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, And their hands are tied a lot of the time because they'll say, I totally want to do it, Will you please email this my person and tell them I really want to do this, and I'll mention it too, and then nothing ever happened. So I just really fok in. Really my joy and I think we were just talking about this earlier, but my joy is talking about the housewives and the comedic aspects of it. Then necessarily the interviews, because you know, there are a lot of people who do interviews and like they can do those. I'll just get the tea from them, and then I get to talk about the fun stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah them, that's right, that's right, that's right, the fun stuff. Do you guys ever walk out of the doctor's office and think, Okay, well I have no information. I love to hear feeling exactly the same they told me. Nothing that happens to me all the time. I mean they might tell you, hey, drink more water or eat less fast food. Well yeah, I know, but I need a real game plan, and that is what Superpower is doing.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Superpower will send a licensed professional to your home or you can visit a nearby lab. And it's one simple blood draw with over one hundred biomarkers, way more than you get when you do the normal one at the doctor's office. You guys, I've done this. I went to a local lab, got the draw and they came back with so many results tests I'd never even heard of. The app gives detailed information on your heart, liver, your thyroid, your hormones, but tabolism, vitamin minerals, all sorts of things, even like environmental toxins. You guys, they told me so much about my cholesterol. I was like, uh, oh, guess I need to watch out for my cholesterol. So I appreciate that. Now they will also tell you what supplements you could take that will help.
Speaker 3: So they have.
Speaker 2: Recommended some things to me, and I got them because now I'm concerned about my cholesterol. Okay, Superpower used to cost four ninety nine, but right now it's just one nine for the full experience. That's more affordable than anything else out there. Other testing services charge five hundred dollars one thousand dollars sometimes more for similar or less testing. So you should know your numbers with Superpower. Superpower believes every human has one hundred yr potential and they're here to help you get there. Your blueprint activated with Superpower. Not only does Superpower reduce their price to just one ninety nine before a limited time. Our listeners are getting an additional twenty dollars off with code take twenty. Head to superpower dot com and use code take twenty at checkout for twenty percent off your order, and after you sign up, they'll say, hey, where did you hear about Superpower? And make sure you say pink shade. Now. I would like to talk about Britney Cartwright's breast reduction.
Speaker 4: Love it, love it. Very excited. I can't let I can get by Bobby Bakeover. I'm getting rid of it. I'm getting rid of jects. Well to dejects too, buye.
Speaker 3: No, I'm so excited for her. I mean, I'm so happy for her too. They're on a cast trip or they were. She was there, you know, I mean.
Speaker 2: In Italy, Italy or Spain. Who it was a foreign country. They've up their budget for the valley, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Well it was a there was a I don't know, it looked like Italy. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I actually they just were. They were just all at an Italian restaurant. I don't know. They were like in Lake Arrowhead.
Speaker 2: No, I went to Epcott and they walked around.
Speaker 3: The International, like whatever that. Yeah, they walked Italy. Oh my god, Look the castrip is in Japan. Nope, that is Ecot. I mean, I love to do it. You know, we'd all love to do that, you know what I mean, even if we didn't have a jack to begin with. We all want to have that mommy makeover and and so I'm just delighted for her and she's going to live her best life. I think her and her boyfriend, though, broke up.
Speaker 2: I saw something about a boyfriend for a while, but then I didn't see anything because I was like, okay, well maybe maybe he was like, hey, I want you to keep those puppies and she's.
Speaker 4: Like, yeah, they gotta go.
Speaker 2: They were literally weighing me down.
Speaker 4: They can't come on the case trip to Ipcop. We're not brugging up. They're not allowed a Dipcop center.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: They go to rest and left. How they were there for a decent expugsure.
Speaker 2: Did you watch her on the Special Forces show before? I mean I didn't watch any of it, but I just know a lot of my friends that cover Sister Wives are very into it because of Cody Brown and who apparently is killing it, which oh my gosh, wow. But I didn't watch it. But she left right away anyway, so I was like, okay.
Speaker 3: I heard that. I heard like she left and Teresa left, and I'm like, well, there's no point in watching it now.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna go watch Jia.
Speaker 3: Who cares, MA, I'm still on Special Forces.
Speaker 2: Uh oh. Also also heard a rumor that ri L Beerman boyfriend that we saw on gen X show, Hudson, gen Z whatever, not gen X, I'm gen X, next.
Speaker 3: Gen New York City, Okay, that he had hooked up with ga. What I saw that, I thought that they broke up. I didn't hear that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did see that somewhere.
Speaker 3: You're like, yeah, I did see that.
Speaker 2: I did. It was probably on the Reddit or some very unreliable source, so they cannot.
Speaker 3: I gotta be honest with you. I can't see Hudson stepping out on Ariana, can you? Huh?
Speaker 2: They broke up?
Speaker 3: Oh you mean he did that after the breakup?
Speaker 2: Yeah, allegedly.
Speaker 3: Allegedly. This is some hot pink shade tea. Pull that shade up. It's flapping around because it's got the tea.
Speaker 2: I don't have any idea that's true.
Speaker 3: I don't have any idea if that's true.
Speaker 2: No idea, that's true.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: What I really want to talk to you about is cabat Amy. Now, I myself have been to not one, but I've been to two Cabaret Amy's.
Speaker 3: I've been You've been in it.
Speaker 2: I've also been in it. I've been in New York and I've been in I've been to three because I've been to Vegas and then I went to Chicago.
Speaker 3: Oh the three. Oh, that's right. The one in Chicago was a drama Darling podcast event. But so that's that's a different type of show. However, let the record show Mary Payne shows up.
Speaker 2: That's right. Listen. I love Amy Phillips show. So if you're doing Cabaremy again three nights in Vegas, yes, Okay, tell the hard rock tell the people all about it.
Speaker 3: Okay, bunky shaters. I'm doing this at the hard Rock Cafe. They have an event space. I mean, if you want to get really down to brass tacks. It's hard rock live. So it's right down the strip. It's a great Uh, it's a great venue. I'm going to be doing comedy, parody song. I'll have some special guests, games with the audience, some game, some giveaways. It's such a fun time. And this venue is particularly great because you can get food and drink there, and if you get a ticket, you can use your ticket to get a twenty percent out discount on food for the day of the show. Doesn't include alcohol. But so you know, it's a great venue to go to to unwind after the long day at Bravo Con and then just enjoy a show. I mean, it's so super cash, it's so fun. I have a great piano player musical director. His name is Drew and he's loved out here again. I know, Mary, thank you love him.
Speaker 2: I love him. He's so nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so please, oh yeah. You can get your tickets anywhere. You can go on ticket Web, you can look up Cabarety, you can google CABARETMI Las Vegas hard Rock, or you can go to the link in my bio on Instagram, which is meet Amy Phillips.
Speaker 2: Yeah you guys now. And also on Saturday night, this will be the third night of your Las Vegas residency, which is what I'm calling it, Amy. On the third night, Ryan and Ryan Bailey and I are going to do a pre party so that's going to start at six, and I think the doors are open at five thirty. The party is basically at six to seven because Amy's show, the door's open for that show at seven. And I think if you have a reserve seat at Amy show, you can mingle with us a little bit longer because you have a reserve seat. If you have a general audience, you might want to go right up to get a good spot.
Speaker 3: That's true. You can also probably go up because like the show is on the third floor, okay, the Bunkies and Batties meet up is on the second floor. Yes, and so you could like scoot up there and like get your seat, like, so have your scarf, yeah, like throw a scarf down there, like bring an extra like you know.
Speaker 2: Twenty percent off of your food, so have some food while you wait, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, or like just linger down there until it's time to go up for the show. I don't care, do what you know what I'm saying. You had carried you what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You want.
Speaker 3: It's nice to be able to sit down go options.
Speaker 2: So I'm very excited. And if you guys can't come on Saturday night and you can go on Thursday or Friday.
Speaker 3: Do that.
Speaker 2: But I'm saying, if you want to see me beforehand and Ryan Bailey, that's when we will be there.
Speaker 3: Please do. I am definitely coming to your meetup. I'm going to be like, what's up.
Speaker 2: Oh well, see, we didn't tell anybody you were coming because we don't want to like promise something we can.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't don't. But I'm I'm going to sneak in. I'm gonna just said it. I'm not according but I'm not telling it on my podcast.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, No, there's no crossover. Nobody will know. I'm very excited. So I need to speaking to Deanna. I need to shoot her over a little little the information so that she will know as well. I've told Chris du Rosa. He said he's definitely coming.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I love that man.
Speaker 2: He was like, Durosa, party of five will be there. I was like, ok, okay, bring all your friends then fine, it is free.
Speaker 3: It's really going to be there for five people. Oh my god. He's copy. You know, he's poppy. He's he's got like a squad. He's got with a squad.
Speaker 2: So everybody, like, if you want tickets to Ryan and ies event. It is free the ticket links or in the show notes, or you can go to the Instagram and click it. And then if you want tickets for Cabareamy, I'm sure you can go through all the same thing and do it. But cabareatmy those tickets are what is the range of the tickets price that the monkies want to know?
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it's I really should know that. I think it's like thirty one to one hundred. Yes, yeah, they're not that expensive, what I'm telling you. Yeah, it's great because like if you get there's couches, and those are obviously more expensive. That's like the higher end. You know, maybe it's thirty one or two hundred, because maybe a couch I think is like six people and it's only like two hundred dollars, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Oh, so squeeze your friends and there them in their tiniess butts on that.
Speaker 3: But and then you've got four top tables, which are great. Yeah, and then general admission you can like sit at the bar at high tops and.
Speaker 2: The venue is really cool. We did a walk through, you know, like a virtual walkthrough. It was really fun. Okay, So anyway, guys get the tickets to that, and then because we want to make sure we have account of like who's coming or whatever. Okay, now Salt Lake City. I was just that about Angie talking about Mary tooting and I did love and watch what happens Like Merredith Mars was like, I didn't say that word'd growing up? We had to say flatulence, and I was like, I was, I still don't say that word.
Speaker 3: I know all of us are having an issue with it. I recapped it today and Jamie was like, you know, I don't talk about this stuff. It is you know, scatological humor. It's you know, it's something that you know, my daughter is joking about. Of course it's totally appropriate for her. I mean it's great, but yeah, as adults, we don't necessarily like to lean in that direction. But look, much like I always say, I don't talk about politics on my show, but if the housewives bring it up, I have to speak on it. Yeah, and if they talk about farts, I have to speak on it. And what a complete bizarre turn of events, because like that was a sit down like no other, you know, because you really we've seen such a huge, you know, window into their friendship like they're genuinely like, I can't live without you, and I'm like, WHOA. I mean, we're not seeing even the bond that they have because they have a lot in common. They have clearly struck up a major bond with each other, and it's really nice to see.
Speaker 2: Like I think we should thank thank Angie for bringing Mary more out of her shell, because until she became friends with the Agie, she was just pissed to be there. It's like she's doing everybody a favor to show up. And now that she's struck up a friendship with Angie, she is just she's just brand new Mary. We just we just love to see her in every scene because she's gonna be fun. She's gonna be light, she's gonna say something funny. She's not going to be like, no, I did not want to go out rock climbing because I don't rock climb. Now yeah, but now she's like, sure, I'll rock climb.
Speaker 3: She is because not only that, she's also showing the side of her that is, you know, that is full of conviction and full of loyalty, full of concern, full of moral integrity. She's somebody that values friendship and also wants to see the best in people. Oh my god, I just remembered that part I forgot to talk about on my podcast today. Well, when she was in her confessional and she's like, I genuinely want to see my friends succeed. I want I don't want to see them fail. I want to see them And then she started to get choked up, and I was like, this is probably the first time that I've ever seen or believed a housewife say something like that, like they want to see their friends succeed and they want to lift them up. And I have actually believed it. You know, she just is a very like her heart is really good and if ang I mean, look, we all know it smells like hospital and like we have the whole thing like it gets.
Speaker 2: It's more about the church. We've seen, We've seen the class.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good, right. I guess I'm sort of ignoring that at this point.
Speaker 2: But I know me too. Until the church comes back, which it feels like, listen, she just would have dropped it, pretend like it never happened, We would have forgotten about it. But now that the church is coming back, right, is she going to be like a brand new woman? Up on the pulpit, not screaming at people. It's unclear.
Speaker 3: You know, you know you're making me drop all my points, But yes, I agree with you, and I guess for this week, I've really enjoyed seeing this side of Mary that we haven't typically seen, and I have really liked that.
Speaker 2: Y'all. Guess what? The holidays are approaching? I know I can't believe it either. There's so much that goes into the holiday season and getting ready. But guess what, I'm lowering my stress by shopping at Wayfair. That's right. You can shop for holiday decor for every room in your house. You can get Christmas trees, wreaths, or those inflatables for your front yard. Wayfair is your one stop shop for all of this stuff. You guys, I collect the little Christmas trees. I'm obsessed with them. I have them all over my house at Christmas time, the little trees. You know. Wayfair has some really cute ones this year. I've already put them in my cart. But now is the best time to get ready because it's coming up. It's going to hit you before you know it. That way, when it comes, you can actually enjoy the holidays with your family and your loved ones without stressing out and running around like a lunatic. I just told my husband we got to start getting our decorations out so they're ready to go right after Thanksgiving. I don't want to be yelling at everybody. And also, we're hosting a holiday party this year. We haven't done it in a couple of years. We're doing it this year. I've already got things in my cart for Wayfair. The cutest plates, the cutest napkins, and the cutest table decoration. You know, there's something for every style and every home at Wayfair, no matter your space or your budget. Get organized, get refreshed, and get ready for the holidays. For way Less. Head to wayfair dot com right now to shop all things home that's wayfair dot com, way fai r dot com, Wayfair, every style, every home. You guys, it's that time of year. It's time to flip that closet over. It's time to get rid of the old, come in with the new. And the best place to do it is Quints, because you know, quin snails it with luxury essentials that feel effortless, look polished, perfect for layering, perfect for mixing. Oh I can't wait. I love fall weather everything. With Quints, I find myself reaching for those things again and again. I got the best pair of wide leg jeans, so now I don't look like an old lady and my mom jeans. I have the coolest jeans. Now I got the cutest leather jacket, and then the best thing to wear with the leather jacket is just like a crisp white shirt underneath. Oh it looks so great, you guys. You know, Quints only works with factories that use safe, ethical and responsible manufacturing practices, and they use premium fabrics and finishes. I also just got some socks and some sheets, and I'm about to get my Christmas cancels again, you guys, Quints has everything, so you need to elevate your fall wardrobe essentials with Quint. Go to quint dot com slash pink shade for free shipping on your order and three hundred and sixty five day returns. That's qu i n ce dot com slash pink shade to get free shipping and three hundred and sixty five day returns quints dot com slash pink shade, and at the end they'll say, where did you hear about us, click podcast and select pink shade. Thank you. Well, I have to say that when the whole thing was like, I didn't like how you made fun of my tooting. Now we have seen Mary before talk about tooting on this show. She has said Brooks or somebody she said it to a couple years I think it was she was talking to somebody that wasn't a housewife. She was sorry I had gasped.
Speaker 3: She said, oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I think I remember what he was like, Yeah.
Speaker 2: So this is she She's what. She talks about it, right, Like I have my my friend Keisha that I record. She talks about it like I know, people talk about it. My friend Mary talks about it constantly. I really burping. She really talks about burping. But I'm like, I just, you know, I just maybe I grew up in a Meredith Mark's kind of house where it's like these things don't happen and you don't discuss them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, yeah, I agree. It's just not something that needs to be talked about.
Speaker 2: We don't need to talk about it is necessary. We don't need to talk about any body functions. But Mary is of a different mindset. So I guess she said to the women like excuse me, like I passed, I passed gas or whatever she said, and then Angie kept bringing it up as like a joke. Yeah, and I like how Mary goes okay, well, and then she's like, we have to sit over here because Mary, you know, and then Mary goes okay. So you're just gonna like say it a hundred times.
Speaker 3: Right, I mean, I think Mary had to address it because it happened and they probably either sensed it or heard, you know, so she had to say something.
Speaker 2: Right, my guys, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look, she had to speak on it and and then like move on. But right, I could understand her and getting irritated that she just keeps bringing it up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, anyway, I just that was interesting. But I do love their friendship. I love their love and I have their friends forever and ever.
Speaker 3: But I like that she was calling her out, being like, you are turning into this person that I can't even get through to in these moments. You're you're not You're losing your mind. And it is ridiculous Angie saying that she, you know, needs to stand up to the bully. There's only so much that you can do about that where really, at the end of the day, then you are being the provoker and then you're also show voting because at the end of like last week's episode, when she throws the horse, it just none of that was necessary. And some when she starts doing things like that where she's kind of putting on where she throws a glass or she's like, oh, I'm sure out right now, I'm just gonna throw this verbe sorry, but bunkies shaders my Angie sounds like share and I would say, is I.
Speaker 2: Don't know if it's share for it was Angie, but yeah, the whole and the whole, Like I have the product bracelest that's the black cards. I had to go look that up. I was like, that product bracelet, that's a black car.
Speaker 3: But I don't have a problem with her throwing credit cards like that. I thought that was pretty a great housewife scene. But when she starts like when remember when Lisa left, she literally left the table, and then Angie's like, I'm so upset the stain can and I'm gonna throw this.
Speaker 2: Yeah that, I'm like, why, Well, it's like somebody somebody said, like each of them have to have the last word, you know, and Angie's really leaning into the fact that she's got the center snowflake and all that, and we just don't. We just don't. We don't want our housewives to become to housewife like and in that vein, I think Heather Gay has been accused of that a lot, as well as becoming too into being a housewife. You know, we liked our Heather Gay when she was like one of us and light and the airy and funny, and we don't want her to lean into it too much. But she's got a lot of good points this week, and she's saying to Meredith, you know, you don't believe that Lisa did this, like you know she did. Like Meredith is like, wow, we're in a good place, so I'm not gonna believe it.
Speaker 3: Meredith. It is just like I'm not seeing that. I'm no, I'm not kind of singing it La Lama. And it's the second time, right, First Angie comes up and she's just like, you know, she uh.
Speaker 2: She told me this.
Speaker 3: And then the next thing, you know, then Mereth is like, you know, I choose not to believe that. And now Heather is having like an intervention with her after she had an intervention with Lisa. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Heather loves and Heather loves an intervention. Heather loves a mom a speak to it. She loves a pep talk, yeah, a pivot, and and a like hit him where it hurts, but you know, build them up. And she's really good at it.
Speaker 2: She's really good at it. She's a very good housewife. To say though, two weeks ago, when Lisa first appeared on her screens, I did her three weeks. However, many weeks ago it was I did not like her saying, you guys just don't understand, like my life is not like yours. I mean, that's that's one of the worst things I've ever heard, like to say to Heather, my life is so different than yours. You guys just couldn't possibly understand. Yeah, what what do you? And then Heather goes, it's not so different, like we all have kids, and we all like what do you? We all run businesses, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Ben Affleck Blake Lively, it's for to hear you say it's one of the worst things I've ever heard. Is really hitting me right now because.
Speaker 2: It's a terrible thing to say to somebody.
Speaker 3: It actually is, I don't I think it. It got by me a little bit more than I gave it credit for. But it really does encapsulate who Lisa is. She thinks that she's completely in a separate category as everybody else, you know, Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: In a category of wealth. She thinks she's so wealthy or because she's so in with the A List.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think it's in with the A List. I think it's working with A listers.
Speaker 2: And I wonder if Lisa really had a hard time with Heather getting so much attention with the screenshots see It's timeline everything. You know, Heathergate got so much attention for that. Maybe Lisa's like, you need to be taken down a pad because I do hang out with Ben Affleck.
Speaker 3: That sounds pretty Yeah. Actually, She's probably like, that's child's play. I deal with, you know, celebrities. But if you think about it, I mean a lot of people in the world work with celebrities. They do so anyone to like dumb it down or anything like that. But yeah, I guess she I kind of asked for it because she's making herself seem so important. At the end of the day, but like I mean, I just don't I don't get it. I don't get it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think that starting off the season like that kind of put her head on the chopping block, not to be not to be taken off the show, but for everybody to try to take her down, like, oh, she's going to say that, because you know, Heather's like, wow, ring ring, Hello, guess what. Guess what she said about us?
Speaker 3: You know? Interesting?
Speaker 2: Now. I did notice again this week, for the second week in a row, it was made note of that Meredith Marks was driving a car for the second week in a row. Someone has said, wow, Meredith, you're driving.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right after that car Well, she got in that car accident with a driver. Remember she wasn't driving. No, I know the driver was driving, which is probably why she's driving the car now because she doesn't want to get she doesn't want to feel out of control.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I had a uh, Corey and carly on and they speculated that maybe she's not allowed to drive with the medication she takes, which was pretty funny.
Speaker 3: Wait are you saying are you saying that she is driving now?
Speaker 2: She is driving now. Two weeks ago she had to go meet.
Speaker 3: They're saying that she used to not drive because of the medication. Allegedly, that's what they're saying.
Speaker 2: It's weird that now on two episodes, a cast member has said, look at you driving a car, as if she just got her driver's license when she got by misfit. Do you know what I'm saying? Like she had? It was very weird that now on two separate episodes, first when she went to meet with the AGK, when j K dropped the bomb on her that Lisa had tried to dig up information. Right when she got out of the car, ANGK goes, look at you driving right, and she's likes and has a cooler for caviar. Yeah right, Yeah, probably for juice boxes.
Speaker 3: But yeah.
Speaker 2: And then and then this week when she drove up to go meet with Heather, Heather goes, look at you driving a car. Now twice people have mentioned that she's driving Amy so I got there, gotchai, She had some sort of DUI and hasn't been allowed to drive for ten years, or she literally just got her driver's license.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it could be any of those allegedly. And I also think that after that car accident where she almost died. H she probably doesn't want to be driven again. She's traumatized.
Speaker 2: I like the theory that she wasn't allowed to drive, because.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we'll go with that, and Mary Fane's like, we're not going to go with something that actually makes her into a vulnerable human being.
Speaker 2: Don't you think? I mean, if I saw you in LA I'd be like, hey, Amy, look at you driving that car.
Speaker 3: That would be so weird.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't think it was strange, right, Yeah, how to drive?
Speaker 3: And you know what, that would have been a storyline too. It would have been something that she would speak on like af Jarley accent, I'll novern get into a chauffeur. True, true, I just smoke on it.
Speaker 2: I just had to. I just had to say. This is the second time it's been mentioned. Okay, I love Heather's got a new I don't know, like a documentary or something coming out, like a three or four part thing about Mormonism, which I'm dying to watch. But they're literally dropping it while we're at Bravocon.
Speaker 3: You know what. I hate. I hate that and I hate how.
Speaker 2: Are any of us going to go for it? We're gonna be too busy.
Speaker 3: Absolutely we have to do when we come back, but we'll have so much to catch up on as it is. And you know what, every year it's like, don't you remember they put the premiered Beverly Hills like the night before Bravocon, some ridiculous thing like that.
Speaker 2: I do remember, I do, And then I do also know that at Bravo Con because I've just sort of looked at the panels and stuff just tangentially, not like deep dive into. I'll probably do it like thirty minutes before like I go on the first day, if you go and like star things that you're interested in. On the little app, I did see that there is a vendor Pump Rules New Season watch party, Oh watch party for people to gather to watch the new season episode one.
Speaker 3: Oh Snap, Mary Pain. What day is that on? You know listen?
Speaker 2: If I looked at it, it could be because it's on Saturday before your thing, because in my mind, I was like, let me look at what things because I'm going to think about what time I'm leaving bravokhn to go to my room to get ready to go to the pre party for Amy show. So that may have been while I.
Speaker 3: Was looking, so it could be on Saturday, I would do that.
Speaker 2: No, I'm going to go to my own party instead. If it's at the same.
Speaker 3: Time, okay, I'm going to do yours. I'm not going to do that. Oh no, you're saying it might be at the same time.
Speaker 2: Is that what You're around the same time? But I feel like I need to leave to go get ready?
Speaker 3: Never mind, can't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I need to get somebody to do my makeup that day because.
Speaker 3: I just do it. It's Bravo Kahn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know what I'm doing. Okay, Miami, it's over. I'm sad. I did hear Marisol say on Kate Casey's podcast she said she's heard they're going to do a cash shakeup and she thinks people like Stephanie are really great for the show. And Marisol on Kate's show, leaned so in. She said at least twenty six times how much she just loves being a friend of It's perfect for her, she doesn't have to show too much drama. But then once she said something, she was, I mean, I do film the exact same amount as the other women, but because I'm a friend of I'm just there to be the friend of I could just like bounce things off of people. I don't have to, like, my life is pretty boring and I don't have any storylines. But she kept saying it, and I was like, Okay, Bravo's listening, we got it. You want to say?
Speaker 3: She has always said that, and it's so much I love her too. And so when we hear these accusations from like doctor Nicole to Adriana, and Adriana to us or doctor Nicole to us that Marisol is allegedly the one who hired a PI to investigate things about doctor Nicole so as to so that she wouldn't come back to the show and be a housewife, so that she could get a milchido. So it's like, it's hard to believe those things. And when Andy asked her that in the reunion, I was so glad because she needed to speak on that. Did you believe her? Because she's like, show me the proof.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe her. I believe that there's no proof.
Speaker 3: How about that. That's okay, that's two different things.
Speaker 2: I believe no one can prove it. How about that? So I believe.
Speaker 3: And I'd like to say that she didn't do it, and uh, she get.
Speaker 2: A waste her money on that. This is expensive.
Speaker 3: But see I heard the word is that she has like a friend who's a PI allowed it.
Speaker 2: It was it Bodeetle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just gonna say it's something like that. But honestly, I just feel like I don't believe it. I don't know if it is. If that's the case, like doctor Nicole, how did she hear this?
Speaker 2: M hm?
Speaker 3: And you would have proof, so show the proof right right, so you know, if doctor Nicole comes back and she has the proof like that, that'll be good.
Speaker 2: But I don't I don't like the idea of a cast shake up because I love this cast.
Speaker 3: I don't believe that room or one bit, that one bit this season was absolutely fire perfect. Yeah, I don't believe it. I think that's not true.
Speaker 2: Part two of the reunion, when they are just cameras going around trying to figure out with all the different women, trying to figure out what two women would do together in bed, I was like, you guys are all adults, Like they just could not wrap their brain around what could have possibly happened there.
Speaker 3: And they needed to know over and Overgun over and over again, whether or not something happened, when just something happened. Even Andy was like, okay, hold on, I was like, you guys, what are there are no question marks here? Something happened? Is that? Do we need to know the details of it? And then Alexia, you know, she just brought it home for me because when she was like, I don't know, I just I'm just asking if you know, I don't know what girls do, like, oh, okay, Alexia, Okay, sure you live in fucking Miami. Okay, probably on the street corner girls are doing something like it's it's not that hard to wrap your mind around it.
Speaker 2: But then the questions were wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really funny. Yeah, no, I was just gonna say that Adriana is she made it more mysterious because she was like, no, I know, she didn't do that, or no, I didn't do that, And I'm like, okay, well I guess now I'm like, well what did you do? But I guess it's really just a mild hookup, is what it sounds like.
Speaker 2: Sounds like to me that Adriana was there. They were like we're going to like share a room or whatever, and the Julia like went downtown on Adriana, and Adriana didn't stop her, and she was like, whatever, okay, what's the little oral between friends. I don't know, you know, they were always like feeling each other's boobs and they're always very sexual with each other.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: So it was shocking when she said.
Speaker 4: And I have any confession.
Speaker 3: To make, it was shocking when she said it, But at the same time, it was like, well, actually that really doesn't shock me, but it's shocking. It's shocking that she's saying that happened. But like what then, Like at that time, think about the Hampton's Adriana top off in the bathtub while they're getting shown around the house, like they were kissing each other, they had that friendship proposal. I mean, everything's out there, not that you can't do that, you know, and be not sexual, but still it's just like all of it was very.
Speaker 2: My issue is that Julia's married and what I'm just trying to remember where I just heard that maybe it was maybe it was Kate asked Marisol about the Haitian mortician and she's like, yeah, that's like that's a thing, Like it was a thing. And even Andy was like, I just gotta know. And she's like, oh, no comment. You know. I was like, okay with my old thing, what do you okay? My theory on the coffee maker is is if she had gotten a coffee maker for free, like as a giveaway, somebody sent it to her, and she like she or her assistant got it from the po box and it was like in her car. She was going to take it to their farm or whatever. And the Haitian mortician walked her to the car and I was like, that looks like a really nice cure eg and she goes like, oh you did we already have one? She gave it. I I love this theory.
Speaker 3: I love it. I was so there with you at every step of everything. And I'm full in on that theory.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And does the Haitian mortician know Kiki's dad? That's my other question.
Speaker 3: Oh right, how does she meet this guy? And is he one of the people who want to be taken care of by Kiki?
Speaker 2: Maybe he's on the list. Can you go Julia will give you a look coffee made?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, go to Julia. I shall take care of you anyway.
Speaker 2: I love Miami. I love Miami. Oh my god, I love Marisol. She can she can do no wrong, and at some point she's gonna do something terrible and upset me.
Speaker 3: But probably I'll still stick by her because that's how I roll. I feel the same way about Marisol. I love runs deep for her. I also love her style. And on that yes, I knew you would. I knew you would. We have very similar tastes like do you love a classic? She love a classic?
Speaker 2: Look. I don't love him look.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And on that note, I loved all the looks in Miami for their reunions, for all the reens, like they change anyway.
Speaker 2: Except when Adriana kept stepping out standing up and You're like, girl, you're not supposed to see the back of it. You should just back up. Here's the thing, and then backup over to your seat. Yeah, she didn't care. She does. Adriana will never change. She is just hot mess express.
Speaker 3: Speaking of backing up, Oh my god, I just got a flash in my head. So, oh gosh, I can't remember the publication. I think it's US Weekly and there is a delightful Gal's been doing the interviews for years, right, so recently she had on Brittany from Salt Lake City, who I call Brittany because it ends and I looks like gotcha and on the heels of the US. Yes, it was US Weekly, US Weekly spread of the like new of the remake of the Desperate Housewives cover from Yes Yanity Fair all those years ago. Uh, the Real Housewives Salt Lake City all donned themselves up in the swim costumes and hit the cover. Well, Britney wasn't in the photo shoot, right, So she shows up to the US Weekly interview in a red bathing suit two peace, and she comes in, but she walks backwards to the couch. It's like the greatest thing. I had to rewind it several times. I'm like, it's pretty epic, but not for the reasons you think it's epic, because she like comes in and then like once you see that she's coming into the frame, she immediately turns around and backs up. I'm like, girl, I would do the same thing, Like I don't want I don't want to that camera on my asse.
Speaker 2: That is so funn Britney reminds. Britney Salt Lake reminds me of Adriana from Miami. Right, They're just oh, that's always trying, always trying to be like I have an announcement, or look at me, or you know there it's something happened in their childhood.
Speaker 3: I don't uh huh. And I don't know how far you want to get into it, because I know that you've got a lot you want to discuss. But if we don't get into the Brittany and her daughter scene, please jump on over to drama darling, because we talked about it today. But I am just really really curious, as you having well an older daughter, I would love to know how you feel when you watch that scene.
Speaker 2: I was heartbroken and the daughter was so eloquent in her words and so poised and focused and had the exact things to say. And I don't know if that daughter is eighteen or twenty five? Do you know the age?
Speaker 3: Great question?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I couldn't tell is she in high school or is she in college? I couldn't tell how old she was. She had such clear thoughts and made her point so clearly to her mom as such a young woman that I was very impressed with her, And more than once each of them said to each other, I just want to get to know you. Could you imagine your sweet little eight year old looking at you ten years fro now saying I just want to get to know you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's rough.
Speaker 2: That was rough.
Speaker 3: Oh there's so much about it, and it's just really really it's really sad.
Speaker 2: And Brittany needs to to listen and put her daughter first. And but I have a feeling she won't be able to give up Jared. She won't be able to give to that Osmond d mm hmmm. I don't think she needs that Mormon loving Yeah, well.
Speaker 3: She needs the asben D to get into heaven, you know.
Speaker 2: So well, she sealed to her other husband for life, because once you're married, you're sealed to that person for life.
Speaker 3: But if you get that, if you're gonna get remarried, I think you can get that unsealed and then stealed to the other.
Speaker 2: D right right, right, right right, And I think she's I don't mean to be disrespect she would be on her three D. Okay, last we're going to talk about is the o C Lord help us. It's almost over. It seems like the season has been really long. Seems like it's been really long. It seems like the lie detector test was six months ago. It seems long. And the rumors that I have heard, and I'm sure you have heard too, and these have been going on a while, is that at the final cast party, which I guess is going to be in Amsterdam, that and you've probably already seen it actually now that I'm thinking about it, but.
Speaker 3: I don't get the screeners right now, I don't get them. And the other thing is Mary Payne, I'm shook. Don't be shook. I'm to be honest with you. It's totally fine. But even when I did get the screeners, or if I do again, the way that the schedule works is you don't get them like a week in advance.
Speaker 2: They're gives you like that morning.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they are that afternoon and it does nothing.
Speaker 2: You're like, I'm recording it an hours of thanks. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well yeah, like the below deck ones would come out earlier than the other ones, and that's great, but there are very few that do come out that do make any help or in my life at all. So uh yeah, well anyway, so go ahead about the Oh, so, the rumors.
Speaker 2: That the rumors that we've heard is that there's a big hullabaloo at the final cast party, which in my mind was going to be somewhere in the OC. But I guess it's going to be an Amsterdam.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, you know more about problems, no, no, no, the stuff I said at the beginning like I'm made up like.
Speaker 3: That, you guys, that's where I'm at. Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So my understating was that some ship was going to go down at this final party, which is regarding Gretchen and maybe some of her past beliefs and Heather having you know, uh LGBTQ children. Oh, and it was going to be that was going to be the issue about Gretchen's sort of strong beliefs one way, and that affecting Heather since she has LGBTQ children.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So that's what I heard, that that's going to be the problem. Now what I don't understand is are they going to end because next week is the finale? Right? Are they going to end it in Amsterdam? Like that's weird, right, they don't normally end it out of town.
Speaker 3: I got to I have to fact check this. I did not think that next week was the finale.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not. Maybe that's wishful thinking on my part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're wishing for that to be true.
Speaker 2: Because we know they just filmed the reunion like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I've never right, so it does it does make sense. Oh you know what I bet happens. Wait, we haven't even really been in Amsterdam for very long one episode, I know, right, Okay, So what they might end up doing is maybe they wrap maybe nothing much happens there, and then.
Speaker 2: They come home.
Speaker 3: They come home in the same episode, and then they have the party that actually does check out. I just looked if that was episode nineteen, Mary Payne. That's a rap. I think so, because like they I mean, they usually go to twenty two, twenty one, twenty two, so with a three part reunion, they'll be at twenty three.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's right. Well, I don't know. Everybody see there are people screaming and driving off the road like they're like, why are you dumb? And you don't know the answer. I don't know. I just this.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: You're not dumb. I'm dumb because I think I'm saying the wrong thing.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, no, no, no, you are right because it's going to end immediately, like very quick. So I think that our guests that they will have an ending in Amsterdam possibly.
Speaker 2: Or if they did, remember in New York they ended at that Puerto Rico trug they were like, and we're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that we're done, and then they just put the little things up. Yes, but I want to mention to your bunkies and shadies that I don't typically like to reach very far out in the branches and sift through the possible ability is of what's going to happen in the future, because because for so long, for like over ten years, you know, I've always lived in that space for the most part, especially when we started getting social media and you know, all these accounts and stuff like that. So I just kind of had to cut it off because it takes away from me enjoying it for one, and for two, living in the moment and judging somebody for that. You know, you could only go so far with that, obviously, because you know, you really much know everything before getting into the season for the most part. But like stuff like this, I don't know about what's going to happen in the future with fights and things like that, and part of me doesn't want to know. But if it's to your point about is it going to be about LGBTQ. I mean, that's going to be so bad for Gretchen and like it's going to be awful, and if there's any redemption on her part, I think that would be great. If that's the way it goes. And she has like a quick turnaround where she's like, I'm so glad this came up. I like to speak on this. I've since changed my mind. I've since understood that that's not you know, and I grew up this way and that's how we're supposed to think. But now I realize, you know, I mean, if that's where it goes, I hope if that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's interesting you say that because a lot of times, you know, I get all the screeners and stuff for TAILC and a lot of the podcasters and that kind of tail C space go, oh my god, let me just warn you the next week on Seeking Sister, why this happens? Or Hey, guys, did you watch the first episode of this It's not coming out for two more weeks, And I'm like, no, I don't I watch it, Like I've got to record it the next day. I'll watch it that night, even though it's earlier than when it comes on TV because I don't like to know something like two three weeks in advance.
Speaker 3: It'll hurt you for your podcast because you can't be it can't be fresh in your mind.
Speaker 2: Well, let me blind. That's what I was telling you at the beginning. Love is Blind, Denver. This season has been so different because all of the cast members are out there spilling so much tea, which in the past it has all been such lockdown that they loved anything til the reunion. I don't know. I don't know what is different about this season, but it's a new model that they're working on, and it has generated a ton. It's a buzz because you don't because for people that you know don't get the screeners whatever obviously, which is most people, you don't have to wait till the Wednesday, till it drops or you know whatever. But like people knew that I'd already watched it, were texting me, like, go ahead and tell me who gets married. I'm like, I'm not telling you. I don't want to run it for you. I want you to watch the entire episode. I don't want you to watch it knowing this person does or does not get married. Anyway, that's it. We've solved it all. We've solved it all, and we've solved nothing, So that's true.
Speaker 3: We've only talked about the holes in our in our knowledge, yes, and the possibilities of what will or will not.
Speaker 2: Be things that we may or may not have heard on Reddit.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm here for add reddit thread when has to do with something else, though, I love a Reddit thread.
Speaker 2: I am hoping they do ask married I at the reunion, why is your driving mentioned so much? Have you never had a driver's license before this?
Speaker 3: I'm so glad that you pointed that out because now I'm going to be I'm making this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's be watching if she's striving before Okay, Anyway, everybody Amy Phillips has podcasts Drama Darling and it's wonderful and she has all sorts of great I've met Emily in Chicago too. She's great and everybody should be listening to it because it's a Bravo focused podcast. Yes, and as you know, I only do Bravo on Thursdays. Like I say, I'm not a Bravo podcaster. I'm a Bravo lover. Yeah, but I don't cover it every day of the week.
Speaker 3: So you seem to be catching up. I mean, you seem to be keeping up just fine, Mary Payne.
Speaker 2: But that Bravo was what I watched for fun, you know what I mean. So I don't I just have bullet points here. I never take like copious notes or anything. I just watch it and then I come on and talk Bravo and it just makes me happy.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 2: It's like a break in my week of having to like take copious notes and be like really like I can just like bask in the glow of the housewives.
Speaker 3: Isn't that great? Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: Amazing?
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see you in Vegas. It's gonna be I know, So everybody go.
Speaker 2: If you want to get tickets to Amy show, you go to her instagram. It's at meet Amy Phillips. And then you can go to my instagram or Ryan's instagram to get tickets that are free for that pre party meet up. And again, if you have tickets to Amy's show, those doors open at seven, the shows at eight, and you're going. When you buy the tickets to the show, you get twenty percent off of food. So eat up, got person off.
Speaker 3: You guys are gonna be hungry after provo con and you're gonna want to pay a decent, a good price for a meal, not you know, taken advantage of No, that's.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right. You're gonna want to use that coupon. Okay, everybody, that's it. That's it. Make sure you're following both of us on the social media at meet Amy Phillips and at Peek Shade Pod and Amy.
Speaker 3: On the sea at provocn Okay. Bye waye