Speaker 1: M hmm.
Speaker 2: I scrolled at nine.
Speaker 3: The glow burnst my eyes.
Speaker 4: Another cliff, another way of life.
Speaker 5: They take one lines twisted out of shape, turned and fleeting thar into turnal hate.
Speaker 4: I'm just the voice in the digital storm.
Speaker 5: But they're like they know me from today.
Speaker 1: I was bumb.
Speaker 5: They never made me, never shared my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim.
Speaker 4: Nobody's there.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of these trash fire running my name through a graduated because I said some of.
Speaker 1: They didn't life. They don't know me in real life.
Speaker 6: They only know my own line presents, pictures, ain't post, no human less and so please please leave.
Speaker 3: Me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I takes for clicks. I reached for the feet.
Speaker 5: They bill, they thrown on the air that I breathed, that I once say in the slice and serve the coach and raw to round a thousand strangers screaming, canceled and more.
Speaker 1: I laugh.
Speaker 3: I heard a loud off from high but theeah.
Speaker 1: Coochie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 2: They never heard my voice.
Speaker 5: Crack when I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 4: I'm never whier.
Speaker 5: I'm tired of the trash fire chick run of my name, throw branderger because I said something they didn't lie. They don't know me, and realized they only know my own line president, shout out on screen on reel residence.
Speaker 4: So please please.
Speaker 3: Please please leave me alone. All leave me alone.
Speaker 6: I'm ding the worst thing I ever type.
Speaker 5: You to a ding, the joke that you turn into a war crime. I'm fleshing doubt in coffee stains.
Speaker 4: I'm apologies and growing things. You don't get the on me from bend your microphone.
Speaker 5: See, I'm tired of the trash patcher running my name through a grinder. I'm done letting strangers define me. You don't know me in real life. You only know my own line president. That's never been my full sentence.
Speaker 1: So please.
Speaker 4: Please leave me alone. Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Good morning, hold on, hold on, Sorry about that. I accidentally left the loop track up hit But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope you guys are staying safe today? What's up? I am only here for fifteen minutes because I have to I have some minutes left. What's up, guys? How is everybody doing this morning? I hope everybody is staying safe? I hope everybody is doing well? How is everybody doing this morning? This is my second trip of the day, and this will be until the twenty fest in about eleven days. Will we will be uh by last dream of this account. And also people say, oh, you gotta figur it, doll some dad thow figured out I might get I'm gonna tack the strip because I don't know huh huh who h yeah yo MD who love Oh so yeah, it will be here, Oh actually will be here tomorrow. We'll be here tomorrow the latest, and I won't have enough to get the Yeah. But but good morning, guys, how is everybody? Guys like the stream y'all share the stream yold? If you guys, will I just want to say say to you, yeah, we yeah, y'o y'all, Uh, good morning. Let me uh help me do Yeah, what's up? Good border, what's up? Guys? I hope we don't man as easy mm hmm. But I hope everybody is staying safe today. Hey, what you say? Hey, what you say? What you say? Yeah? I hope that everybody that watches this show knows that I'm saying what I say, do what I do? Yeah, And I want to say to anybody. Hold on, let me do a little bit of bleeding his that's decid bleeding now. I just want to let people know that I will still stream. I have other accounts. Yeah, and hey, hey what to say? Hey, hey, Hacre for hab Let's just do little hatefoy.
Speaker 6: Wake up in l a couse. He's hiding black James Anton Hay got the mic intact, not am sharp on the jailp wave the hate reports live.
Speaker 3: That it behave.
Speaker 1: He'll hit you with news straight from the sorts.
Speaker 4: Then open the phones.
Speaker 7: Bring on the force Collus from coast to coast. Piet and free serpent seed theories, bring them to me. Hey, hey, hey on the air, Nay Christian ever mail leading the way, rebuken the devil calling now to fag take a call, baby, hey, get.
Speaker 2: On break from punch of TV to the rum stream.
Speaker 4: He's dropping true bombs. Living in the dreaming.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, hey, what you gone say? Heick up that phone.
Speaker 7: It's judgment. Dave got a calling name every talking no Testament God?
Speaker 2: Is he really satan man?
Speaker 1: That's a hard night.
Speaker 2: David from a call of no wappele in site Tree of Knowledge drama, keeping the tight.
Speaker 1: It's on your massive stories.
Speaker 6: Epstein on the scale, Mohammed bursa bankers. Hey, hey, won't fail, He'll say, I rebuke you when Jesus name what'sipping next?
Speaker 1: Coffee?
Speaker 5: Staying in the game.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey kay only.
Speaker 7: Yesday Christian Now from me eating the WHI repuging the devil, calling now to fake take a call baby, get on break by may one, dripping super rolling in from Chrishana dine.
Speaker 4: To the next wife.
Speaker 1: Then hey, hey, kay, keep.
Speaker 2: The fire lit alradyover here and never gone.
Speaker 1: With Hey, guys, this is hak you were taking your calls?
Speaker 6: Hey eight age seven seven five three seven seven three, got a Bible question? Political being bringing on nobody camp, need to just believe. Let's go to Allen and Michigan. What's good brother, every single.
Speaker 2: Day from the West coast poolpit paving the wait, no compromise, no PC play, just truth and Jesus hate God.
Speaker 7: Away the reports on Figher call in now.
Speaker 2: Reports signing all, Thank Jesus is Lord see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to also say thanking anybody that has just started the show. Thank you guys very much, happy great, good Tuesday morning, y'all. And I want to say say thank you to everybody that's joined the stream, like the stream, share the stream, sub to the stream. If you are not sub to the show, why are you not? Why are you not subed to my channel? And I love you guys, and I want to say thank you anybody that is watching this show, you know, the people that watch, people listen. If you're listening to this on our audio platforms, thank you. We are on audio platforms, the podcast, we are the we're the party buard. We'll pull it right. I just want to say thank you, guys. And to all the people out there that that you know, criticizes me for my vulgar language. Thank you to the people that that want to say that I'm the best. I'm I'm the best of the world of what I do. All right, Love you guys, Okay, love you guys. Bye. M HM.