Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass my from Ethean Nights, because I am about to fill it up. Well, actually I'm not, but my friend Travels Garcia from the Paranoil Radio broadcast is about to fill it up for you, and I'm about to help a little bit, you know what I'm saying. But hey, before we get into the episode, I just wanted to get out a little bit of business. Just a quick reminder. If you are an All Access Pass subscriber. Next Friday the fourth, at eight pm Eastern Standard time is the monthly Q and A so Marky calendar. We're sitting down, We're hanging out with Ryan Peterson. You don't want to miss out on that, guys. And if you are not at all Access Pass subscriber, you better head on over to the website and sign up, and don't wait till the last minute to do it. I have to manually send out these emails, guys. I sent them out about fifteen minutes before the event. So if you are going to sign up just for this event, please please, you better do this at least a couple hours ahead of time. That way you are sure you get the email and be sure to check your spam boxes because sometimes it goes to your spam. Also, I've had some people asking me for signed copies. I ordered a large batch of my books, fifty to be exact, and they have arrived. I've updated the website with my PayPal information. If you would like to get a signed copy, you're gonna have to either come to one of my signing events that I'll be posting or one of the conferences I'll be going to, or send me some money on PayPal with your address and I will get you a signed copy. All right, guys, without further ado, sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey the.
Speaker 2: A Sclamer to the Pari season. Karen's out there, Oh d you. All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of hosting. The purpose of the show is to interesting conversations, stretch our minds, and grow, not what we want. If you are looking for an echo chamber viewer and listener discretion.
Speaker 3: He's admised, didn't you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it.
Speaker 4: Up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective.
Speaker 1: Different perspective, different.
Speaker 3: Pat Yeah, you are making your rounds around town. Mount Shuttups two Sunday Night Super Society's and Testicles one two Testicals. Welcome back to Burno Radio Podcast. Ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 5: I am Trimples, Garcia, your humble holes and for the people over.
Speaker 3: There in the back talking crap, I said, humble, not humble, All right, guys, humble hosts troubles gonna say. I want to thank the le fron I want to be here today. I want to thank every single want to be following me to enter your space.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. I have an amazing episode lighted up for all of you.
Speaker 3: Guys. I want to thank every single one of you for being here today. And I want to remind you also that the most important thing that you can do for the show is word of mouth. Check us ot at Paranor radio dot com and check out the affiliations Flavors of the Forest and also red Pill Threads match.
Speaker 5: Shot us to Catalyst Jones for connecting us with them. And we have more spiciness on the website.
Speaker 3: Guys, new hats, new shirts, and I'm sending out some gifts to our collaborators for twenty twenty four and moving on forward, we are injecting our little Jesus Christ in our lives. But now you should already have heard the new episode on the Spanish series. We're injecting Jesus Christ also with the Spanish speakers and conspiracy.
Speaker 5: Theories and all that creepy good stuff, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Drop of Fiservaaple Podcasts that allows us people to enjoy the show as much as I enjoy making it.
Speaker 5: Now allow me to jump in from the diplemo the point.
Speaker 3: Set the move Yeah for another dose of greatness promoting his bran You book.
Speaker 5: Jop Brown for the Pmythia's Lands podcast. How's going, bro?
Speaker 1: Hey man, I'm doing great. Thank you for having me back.
Speaker 5: Dude, Dude, it's amazing. It's amazing to have you back. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: You've seen work, seeing you work, Bro, You're kicking ass all over the place. Man. I just seen your complete almost hour and thirty minutes, almost two hours show with Sunday Night Secret Societies on Twitter, and every single time those guys had dead silence.
Speaker 5: I was like, fuck, oh freaking talk some shit.
Speaker 3: And I'm just sorry for the cursy, but I was dropping messages and dropping bombs, and I was dropping them so fast that they couldn't only put a few up.
Speaker 5: And then I was going on a tip for tat with from Drew Missing.
Speaker 3: Shout out to Drew Missing the point also and other people that collaborated on that show. Was an amazing episode, man, Thank you so much for what you do, bro, And shout out to Sunday Night Secret Society's podcast and I'm prapping them also for is They're gonna present a deep dive on some good stuff I can't tell you guys yet, and if you guys want to listen to that, you're gonna have to tune into this sh show.
Speaker 5: But how are you, Bro? Where can people find you?
Speaker 1: Hey? Man? I've been done good. Yeah, I've been busy. Uh finally finished this book. And what's funny is uh I have I've just been on like this big kind of circuit tour, seen my face everywhere, and it's been crazy how it's kind of dropped you know, catalysts. He dropped his and uh, Sunday Night Societies dropped theirs and I had just a bunch of people just drop theirs all at once nepheluin desk squad. Uh, just timing man, that everybody dropped theirs at the same time, so you got kind of week too. Yeah, but it's just uh and honestly, I've not recorded an episode of my own like since probably December, like probably like right before Christmas. I've just I told myself, I was like, I have to finish this book, and I did. I just hammered away at this book and then I got it put out, uh shortly after first the Year, and uh it was I think it went live on Amazon, uh two and a half weeks ago. It's been almost three weeks now, so it's just been a mad dash trying to promote the book, man. But yeah, Man, if you guys want to check me out, I'm anywhere you consume content, man, YouTube, Spotify, Apple, all the social media is just search up Prometheus, Limb's podcasts, any of those fine establishments, man, you can find me there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good stuff. One of his copy of his books. Today, we're going to discuss some stuff.
Speaker 3: In the backdrop of the conversation before I hit record, We're conversating how I've been almost three months sober and I haven't touched the announce of freaking math or alcohol it off.
Speaker 5: My Doc Brown.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Bro, I really appreciate that. To me, it's a huge win because the mental hearity I have is it's huge.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: The advantage for my children is huge, and the advantage for the show and for all the listeners. Oh by the way, also the eight percent, it was five percent two months ago, now it's eight percent. Eight percent of our listeners are from Ireland. If I become famous and I swear to God, Bro, you guys gonna get T shirts. All of you guys, every single one of you free T shirts. Anyway, they should check us out on Instagram. Yes, sober thoughts, sober thoughts, bro, and putting God first. And then you mentioned that you know, you had your own crossings with math and it's a hell of a drug to expose you to demons, bro.
Speaker 5: And and what you said was resounding, it was it was powerful.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean my runnings with it was in the early two thousands. And that's what I was saying, you know, because you were trying to downplay it. You're like, oh, I know, it ain't much. I was like, dude, No, that's a big deal, Brother, That That drug had a grip on me for for many years. And you know, back then, you could go to Walmart and just buy all the stuff.
Speaker 5: To make it.
Speaker 1: And they wouldn't hard to make it. Man. I mean people I run around with That's what we were doing. Man, You go to Walmart by that stuff, step out in the woods, and a couple of hours later you'd step out and have pockets full of stuff. Man. And it was cheap, it was strong and a little bit lasted a long time, and it just spung you out, man, and you'd go for days without sleep, you wouldn't eat, and you would start seeing the shadow people, man, you mind start playing tricks on you, hearing voices. I mean, there's just something different about that drug. Man, It's demonic. There's just something different about that drug and even the history behind it. You know, the Nazis, you know, the Hitler's chemists are the ones that come up with that stuff. And that's why they could blitz Creak, you know, that's why they could cover so much ground because they didn't need to sleep, they didn'ted to stop to sleep and eat and all this stuff. And our boys went over there, they got introduced to it and there's actually a crazy little story behind that, because I'm a big history nerd. But when the boys come back from the war, they got into Harley Davidson's and stuff, and they started making these biker groups, and of course bikers got really heavily into That's why they were heavily into the meth, because they were most of them were coming back from the war and they got introduced to this stuff. But for all the motorcycle riders, you know, you got those bells, they call them the Guardian Angel bells, and they strap them to the forks, and that's where that stems from. That stems from emphetamines, because these guys would get so tweaked out and stay up for days with no sleep, and they had like a little saying they tell everybody watch out for the Green goblins or the Black goblins, because they would see the chasers, those shadow people run across the road and they would try to swerve and miss them, or after being up so long, they would fall asleep at the wheel and them suddenly jerking the motorcycle would sound that bell and it would wake them up. So it was kind of like they're guardian an.
Speaker 5: Oh, look at that bro oh nap, and that's uh yeah, so that's a big deal.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: Congratulations, Thank you man.
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. Thank you for that dose of knowledge. You made your deposit into the bank of knowledge today. Bro.
Speaker 3: It's huge because actually, my my direct day job manager, he's a big biker dude, came out of jail and he's a big hearty guy and.
Speaker 5: Six year old dude.
Speaker 3: He's just riding out his bike and he takes his trips across country and stuff.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I didn't know.
Speaker 3: Imna mention that to him and see if I could get a little dose if you extend that knowledge and that stuff I had.
Speaker 1: One hundredth anniversary edition for for many years.
Speaker 5: That's beautiful, bro, thank you for sharing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we're here to discuss first of all, but before anything jump into your book. You're right about the demons. The demon that would jump on my shoulders was a pornographic one trip mm hmm. I said to God, like now, I don't think about it. I don't think about porn. I don't think about the sex.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not even when I see girls on TikTok, like like it's like my algorithm is changing. Not only on my phone, but also in my brain how I'm processing ship and then but if I take all it takes is a little hit. And I don't mean I wasn't even a smoker. I was a snorter, and my brain would automatically change, and this freaking demon would just go over my head and tell me look at this, look at this, as here as that, and you know it's it was a pornographic one.
Speaker 5: It was, it was. It was dark.
Speaker 1: So are you a hunter, a hiker, but just an outdoor enthusiast, Well, if you are, you know the good quality gear is hard to come by. And find an all American maid. It's like finding Bigfoot in the woods. Hence the name of Squad Survival. Head on over to Squatch Survival gear dot com use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide. Hey guys, if you'd like to take a deeper dive into this hero's journey, we have an all access pass that can get you there. With this pass, you get forty eight hours early access, access to private Facebook group members only episodes, and an ad free listening experience. And if you'd like to just skip the ads and get forty eight hour early access, we have another members to hear that's only four bucks a month. And if you guys are not familiar with super Cast, you are missing out. This is the future. Behind the paywall content Patreon, you have to go to a third party site to consume your content when ninety of us are on Spotify, Apple, Podbean, all these others begin with the consumer content. With Supercast, you sync it up to your favorite player and it puts the ad free content and members only content on a separate feed on your favorite player. So no more logging into third party sites and hassle to listen to your favorite content. But you can also log into supercast and I have videos, blog posts, and other extra features there, very similar to Patreon. Come on over to supercast and experience the difference. To become a member, head on over to Prometheus Lens podcast dot com and follow the members link, or you can go directly to prometheuslins dot supercast dot com and I've made it easy for you.
Speaker 5: There's even a link in the description.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that's crazy that you say that, because my first experience with it was like the Hey you said it, come over your head, that's wild. I always liked smoking pot that was always my drug of choice. I always done downers, but pot was always my thing. But my first experience with amphetamines was with one of my friend's fathers that he was the party dad. He always smoked pot with us and stuff. But one day I went to my buddy's house and he wasn't there, but his dad come out and he was like, oh, yeah, you know dextraint here and I was like, oh, okay, we'll tell him. I stopped by and I went to go back to the car, and I you know, seventeen year old kid, and he was like, oh, you're too good to hang out with me. I was like no, and he was like, yeah, come on in here. And I walked in and there was just a pile, I mean a scarface pile of powder on the table and I never seen anything like that. At that point, I was like, oh my god, what is this?
Speaker 5: Is this crack?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: As we sit down at the table and he had to you know, one of those glass bowlchelats and everything, and he just starts loading it up in front of me and hitting it, you know, and I'm just like, oh my god, what is this? You know, he was like, here are you want to hit. I'm like, what is that? Is that crack? He starts laughing. He's like, no, this is better than any crack. And he came mad like he's like, you're here. Here, He said, I'll hold it, you hit it. I want you to waste my dope. And I was, I mean, I was high. I was stoned when I got there and he lit it for me. And honest to God, when I took that first hit and I blew it out, it felt like a huge spider was on my head and crawled to the front. And once it got to the front of my head, it was like that stone buzz that I had was completely gone. And I felt my eye eyes open, and I felt my heart just start picking up speed. And I mean, I just felt like I could run a marathon and just get up and run through the walls. And I looked at him and I said, what the hell is that? And he just started laughing. And that was the beginning of a long, dark road.
Speaker 5: Man, and now the beginning of a beautiful light road. Ye must the epic of esau Bro talk to me a bunch of book man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I know we kind of touched on a piece of it. The first time I come on your show, we talked about the supernatural garments from the Garden of God, and that was kind of a piece to the puzzle of this book. But now this this book, honestly, man was a two year deep dive journey. And anybody that's into you know, the Bible and biblical history, you know, can see this cover and kind of be in the know. But anybody that's not will maybe see this and kind of be intrigued by it because you got this bigfoot looking, yoked out character on the front with a bow strapped to his back and a bowl of red stew sitting in front of him. But man Esau was just one of those really enigmatic characters in the Bible. If you know your Bible, it's just like this guy comes out number one. He's covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry kloak, sounds like a just like a sasquatch, you know. And he is the older brother that's screwed out of his birthright, trades it for this bowl of red stew and fights with his younger brother. And later in the New Testament, you hear that God says Jacob I loved but Esau I hated, and you hear about his people called the Edomites, and basically that there are thorns in the side of God's people. And that's kind of all you get. But there is all these extra biblical books like the Book of Jasher and Jubileese and the Midrash and the Targums and all the Jewish lore and legends, and when you go through all these man there's all these just little pieces of this guy that honestly, they just fit like hand in glove with the biblical narrative and answer all of the questions and feel in all the gaps of this story. This guy Esau and it did. It took me two years to find and gather these pieces and put it together, and honestly, I mean, it tells what I believe to be the complete story of this mystery man of the Bible.
Speaker 5: I mean, tell me some of the important things that he did to fit the puzzle.
Speaker 3: Puzzle, bro And then I would love to know your input als on why do you think think that I have my own opinion on it based on what I think I know right human logic. But obviously you're you're a little a little bit more of a little more of a historian. And and obviously you did your research a lot more than I did for why would you why do you think they they would take these missing links out of the Bible?
Speaker 5: And obviously a little bit more about the character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I guess pretty. First question, well, number one is just you know, the birth alone is just strange. When I was growing up, it was just so whitewashed. It was just like, uh, you know, he was just a guy that now he had a good beard. Well no, man, I mean if you let the text say what it says, I mean he was covered in hair from head to toe like a Harry Cloak, And then you can get some people, Oh well that was that was poetic language. Oh, I mean that that was hyperbole. Well then how do you explain the uh, the deception of his brother Jacob, Because when you go later in the Bible, his brother Jacob deceives their father by killing a goat and wrapping the goat's fur around himself and goes in to his father's tent, his blind father's tent, so that his blind father feels this goat's fur to deceive his blind father to steal the blessing in the birthright So I mean that along tells you, you know, this wasn't hyperbole, This wasn't you know, poetic language. No, this was literal.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 1: Another thing is I think this is pointing back to Genesis three point fifteen. And this was something that me and you talked about, you know, on the last episode, was you know, because the Garments from the Garden of God, because in there you have the cursing of Adam and Eve at the fall, and what does it say there. It says that there would be enmity between the woman's seed and the serpent's seed, and it said that one would bruise one's head and the other would bruise one's heel. Well, at the birth of these set of twins, one is literally pushing on one's head to exit the wound, while the other is clutching the heel of the elder brother. So I mean, this is almost like a pull of Lloyd snapshot of Genesis three point fifteen. And so when you get to the trading of the birthright, now, this was something that was to me growing up a church, made absolutely no sense whatsoever. This is probably the most puzzling thing about this guy to me, And I think This would be anybody you know that has read the Bible and not went to these extra biblical books. I think this would be their number one question. An issue is the birthright trading, because the Book of Genesis just says that Esau the eldest son, and according to the Israelite tradition, the eldest son got the birthright. He was the favored one. That says that he just comes in from the field exhausted and that his brother is preparing some red stew, and that he's EXAs Austin. And he says to his brother, they give me some of that red stew, and that his brother says, yeah, sure, but trade me the birthright. And he says, I what use is a birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it? So they make an agreement. He gives him the red stew, he eats it, goes along on his married way, and I'm like, man, that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I mean, if it's like if my father was Donald Trump and I was the eldest son, and I was the next in line to inherit the family business and the you know, billions of dollars, and I come in after trading real estates and stocks all day and my younger brothers sitting on the couch eating a bag of Doritos and I'm like, hey, man, I'm hungry, give me some of those chips. And he's like, yeah, I sign over the company. And I'm like, yeah, sure, I mean I ain't gonna live forever, man, you can have it.
Speaker 5: Huh.
Speaker 1: I never do that. And what answers is these extra biblical texts like I talked about, because the Book of Jasher says that, yeah, he come in from the field exhausted, all right, because what happened is the king Nimrod, the mighty hunter, Nimrod that his claim to fame was this mighty man of the field.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, this was also the claim to fame for Esault. So I tell people it's kind of like the highlander. You know, there can only be one baby. So these two mighty hunters clashed, and it said that Nimrod had built up hatred an envy against Esaul all of his days. And it said to him and two of his gibba reem the you know, and that's the same word you use for Nephlum giants in the biblical texts. Oh who you have you know, three Nephlom giants and a sasquatch guy in the woods about to battle it out, and it says that they're hunting this Harry Sasquatch beast of a man in the field, and it says that this sasquatch guy esau sees them and he hides himself, and then he springs out, cuts off Nimrod's head, kills these other two giants, and then like we and I touched on this part of it with you in the last show, but he takes the time to steal Nimrod's garments. It says these are the supernatural garments to which Nimrod was able to prevail over all the nations and kingdoms of the world. And that's when he comes back home, and yeah, that's yeah, he was exhausted, all right, because number one, he probably sustains some life threatening injuries in this battle, and then number two, he just killed the king. He's on the run. He's scared for his life, and yeah, it makes a lot more sense. He's like, yeah, you know, sew me up, you know, hide me. I'm on the run. What uses the birthright to me when I'm dead? Take it?
Speaker 5: Help?
Speaker 3: Me, does the birthright include his name, his identity or is it just whatever he's going to re see once his path his parents pass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean basically it's the head of the household and what's but what's attached to that too is the it's the authority position, and it's also the priesthood position. This is the one that does the sacrifices and is the one that's you know, blessed and favored by their God. And what's lost to them is these supernatural garments. Because when you go back to the garden, these supernatural garments that Neimrod had, these are the coverings that were given to Adam and Eve, and they were passed down as a birthright to the eldest son, and it went all the way down to Noah. But in the Book of Jasher, it says that Ham and his going out stole them, then they went to Cush, and then Kush gave them to Neimrod. So it's like the rightful family lost them. So when Esau killed Neimrod, he knew what those garments were, so he stole them back. But it says that before he goes into Jacob's tent, he hides those garments, and then he goes into his brother's house and his brother's like, yeah, trade me the leadership role and you can have it the birthright. And he's like, yeah, sure, what use is it to me when I'm dead? Take it? Because the authority symbol, the garments that Jacob doesn't even know about yet, is still in his house. And what tells me that he didn't even plan to honor this thing. It was just a desperation. Hey, I'll tell you whatever. You know, you need to hear right now because I don't plan on honor and if I live, because it's like like I talked about, you know, later when Isaac says to Esau, you know because he favored Esau, Rebecca favored Jacob. Isaac calls him in right before he dies and he says, basically, my life is fading away. I want a taste of your game one more time. Go out and go on a hunt and prepare for me a delicious meal, and I'll bestow upon you the blessing. And this is basically the meeting at the lawyer's office. You know, this is the finalization, putting the stamp on it. It's final, And so Esau doesn't say, father, I traded it to my brother Jacob. You need to give him the blessing.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: He says, okay, he takes off, and that's where Rebecca hears it. So then she tells Jacob to pull the ruse, you know, kill the goat, and we'll wrap you up in the goat's fur, and then we're going to send you in to pretend you're Esau. When you read that story, when you have the eyes to see the supernatural garments and the story of Joshure, you see there's a little nugget in there, because the Book of Genesis says before Jacob goes in, it says, Rebecca goes to the tent of Esau and takes his special garment.
Speaker 4: With all of the recent changes in the political and financial markets, there has never been a better time than right now to invest in silver and gold. When governments simply print billions of dollars in paper money in hopes of solving financial shortfalls, you know that it is time to buy and hold assets of true and lasting value. Free information is available to you right now by calling eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine. Whether you are a new investor or you're interested in preserving the value of your retirement accounts. We make it easy for you to make smart decisions for your financial future. The specialists at Cornerstone are.
Speaker 1: Here to serve you.
Speaker 4: Work to satisfy your retirement goals and communicate with respect. Call us right now at eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine. That's eight eight eight seven four seven three three zero nine, or visit us online at Cornerstone Asset Metals dot com. That's Cornerstone Assetmetals dot com.
Speaker 1: Finally, encourage you, thanks from your four oh one k twenty thirty percent of it and invest the hard tangible assets that you can hold in your hand that will only increase value. And be sure to click the link below and when you go and you go sign up, tell them that dot brown from for meath this lens sense you see you guys, do you have a podcast or small business? Do you want to expose that business or podcast to thousands of people each week for an entire year for less than one car payment.
Speaker 5: Now you have my attention.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for sponsors of this show. I know you have seen and heard the Kevilar Joe adds on the podcast and the YouTube channel I can do the same for your podcast or business each and every week. I promise you you're not going to find a better advertisement value for your buck. My contact info can be found on my website for meet This Lens podcast dot com, or reach out to me on social media. Let's talk and let me show you how you can grow your brand effectively and cheaply. Yeah, and if you never read, if you never read the Book of Jasher, you would look right over that in the Book of Jenis. You'd be like, she took his best suit.
Speaker 3: There's a reason why what you're doing is you're giving me a fifty thousand foot view from the entire playing field, not just just not the pieces that they want you to read, which pushes me to ask you the next question. I was growing on this question as you were speaking. Sorry you said so. Now I'm thinking Esau had to do something big. He had to have his fingers or his influence down the line so that Jasher and these other books could be taken out not holy, spiritually guided or influenced. Why would they What is it that he did in the future that made some so relevant, so important that it would go against the grain for them to pull those books out.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, see, I think there it's two things, and it's a mixture because one, when you read these extra biblical books, when you read these rabbinic tradition books like the medieval rabbis, like Rashi, for instance, the Targets of Jonathan. I'm trying to think there's a the seven book series. There's a seven book series by this guy named Lewis Ginsburg. He compiled all the Jewish legends and lower all the people of this time pointed to Esau being a serpent seed, that his father was the devil, the angel semi L. And even in their writings it says that when Esau was born he had a serpent brand, he had a serpent's marking. It says that Jacob's angel was Gabriel, like his guardian angel, and it says, but Esau's guardian angel was semi L. And this, according to the Jewish tradition, was Satan's heavenly name before the fall. And there's all kinds of stuff in there. Man, the deeper you go, the more like this little finger points you find pointing to this idea. And so not only that, when you go down further in a new Testament. It talks about Esault was sexually perverse. Huh, and I was, And I was like, what am I missing? I've never read anything about him being sexually perverse. But it's there. But you got to have the eyes to see it. And so many of us when we read the genealogies, this one begot that, this, that one begot this.
Speaker 5: You know, I mean we.
Speaker 1: Skip over it. It's boring, you know, but it's there for a reason. And thank God for people like Gary Wayne and his work that he did with his book The Genesis sixth Conspiracy, because he went through those genealogies with a fine tooth comb and really pinpointed and picked out those Nephelum giant clans and tribes. And because of his work, we find that Esau he took three wives, and two of those wives were from known giant clans ha He And not only were they giant clans, they were giant tests princesses. And one of the father in laws mentioned was from the whole Rides and they he was from Mount Sier. And you break into the Hebrew etymology of that word that means harry, so you already have this Harry sasquatch dude marrying into Nephulum giant clans and breeding with them. And here's a giant clan already known as Harry and breeding with them. I mean, you've got a really high likelihood to throw some really strange pups, to say the least. And then he takes a third wife, and the third wife is from the clan of Ishmael. And for those that don't know who Ishmael is, Ishmael is his uncle and Ishmael is Isaac's older brother. So these two, what do they have in common. They're both the eldest brother that were screwed out of their birthright. So you can imagine the hatred that was sown around the dinner table when these two got together. And all of your Muslim nations, all of your people groups that just totally want the annihilation of God's chosen people stem from this union. And you see it playing out today in the news, the God's Strip and the two state solution, all this stuff going on right now. It's from this blood feud because it.
Speaker 3: Just freaking connected to modern day conspiracies.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: This is the.
Speaker 1: Birthright and seed war. And that's the subtitle of my book at the epic of Esau, the Birthright and seed war. This is the descendants of Esau and Jacob, and one of them thinks that they were screwed out of their inheritance and birthright and they're fighting to the death for it. And the when you go to the Giant clan side, Now this where it gets fringy, when you go through the genealogist is on that side they birth amelek Amelik comes out of this union an Amelik. He has an entire tribe and clan named after him, the Amelakites. And when you go into the etymology of that name, that means the blood liquors. So this has a whole vampiristic field to it here. Oh oh yeah. And this tribe was the the mac Daddy's of the giants. They were the most vicious. I mean, they were the berserkers of the ancient world. They were known, they were fearless. They dominated the battlefield. You did not want to mess with these guys. And Lewis Ginsburg's a legends of the Jews talked about what when they would kill the Jews, you know, they they would you remove their foreskins. That was the kind of like the you know, their covenant with God, yeah to how do you word it? To taunt Yahweh himself? When they would kill a Jew, they would chop off their phallus, just chop it completely off and say give their God what he demands and just toss them into the air. I mean, these guys were ruthless, and these were the first people that attacked God's people when they left the land of Egypt in their wilderness wanderings. And it says basically that they picked them off kind of like ghosts. It was like your first type of gorilla warfare and militia type warfare. They picked off the women and the children and the elderly that kind of straggled in the back, and they'd just kind of done this to them for like a few months and just toy with them until finally they had a battle. And when you read that in the sixty six book Cannon that this is that famous story where Moses has to hold his magical rod over his head and only when he holds this rod up are they able to defeat the Amalekites. And when he would grow tired and he would drop the rod, they would start to lose. And that Joshua and Caleb had to help him keep his arms up. So you have this whole supernatural side. You know, they had to have supernatural aid to beat these Amalekites because.
Speaker 3: Because they weren't supernatural themselves exactly.
Speaker 1: Because even Rashi, this medieval rabbi, said that this klan was known sorcerers, and that's why God commanded the Israelites to kill every man, woman, child, and animal, because they were known sorcerers and shape shifters. They would shape shift into animals to avoid capture. And that's why God tells these people, you know, while they were in their wilderness wanderings, no longer will you sacrifice to harry goat demons, because remember these people were from the land of Sea Ara Harry. They were breeding with Esau, this harry sasquatch guy and giants. These are the harry goat demons that they're talking about in the Book of Isaiah, and it said that no longer will you pass your children through the fires of Molek, No longer will you drink the blood. No longer will you seek necromancers and sorcerers. All these things. I think because they were seeing this directly with the Amalekites and God's people were starting to immititum. And that's all from me saw in.
Speaker 3: The books, in the Book of Kings, and that was probably I haven't read at all, but one of the most It was the hardest to understand and the hardest to get through because it was so repetitive, and it got old for me right went over my head for a bit.
Speaker 5: But I learned. I learned to understand it kind of.
Speaker 3: Sort of as I was asking for rides and jumping on the car with this woman Christian coworker. And he's also my bubble thumping sharpened blade Sharpen's blade, right, iron chappers, iron dude, and we tifferent time each other when we spoke about the Bible, and he's my fourth day. He's been on the show a couple of times. Shoutouts one and he goes we were listening to that, and I was like, dude. So the Kings, every single place where they would go, they would learn new habits. It would every single place where they would go and they would settle, they would learn the habits and the cultures of each of the of the domain. So every single time they would walk, they would walk there like I'm not sure if it was the Australian people. They would walk, they would get there, they would praise God and then they out of nowhere, they'll start worshiping golden calves and singing other music and bowing to different to different deitis, and it becomes the influence of the locals would beat them and they'll adapt it pagan pagan stuff, pagan holidays, kind of like how the Romans did with with Catholicism and all the stuff that was there before. So I agree with you, it's very important to learn the root of the stuff and the root of Esau and how important it is. You actually think these guys are still around today, You actually think that the seed, their seed is still here today. They're still fighting each other.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, I mean yeah, because you do. You see it on the when you turn your news zone. They're fighting now over the Gaza strip and everything else. It's just the thing is is, you know, we have the theory of entropy. You know, over time, DNA strands and things like that, they degrade. They're no longer giants, you know, they're no longer hairy. That that that stuff just recesses over time and gets it gets weak, and it's just it's crazy, but you see that the the blood feud still remain. You still see some of the practices remain, and even like when you travel around, you know, I put some reels out today talking about some of the stuff that I released from like Josh Peck Show. When you go to Sardinia, you still see some of the remnants of these tribes because where Esau intermarried and bred with these Nephelom giants. Any during the summer solstice, what happens. You have the Mathones during this winter solstice, they take black goats fur and they wrap it around their bodies, and they take wooden masks and put it on their faces, and then they strap like hundreds of copper bells on their back. And just like the Book of Isaiah, it says the harry goat demons will dance in the desolate cities and they chase after women to have their way with the women.
Speaker 5: And that's what it is.
Speaker 1: It's calling back this archaic memory. And when you ask the people of Sardinia, they don't even remember why they do it or where it comes from. It's just we've done this as far back as we can remember. Oh, we're chasing away evil spirits of winter by right spirits. Yeah. And during the same time they also a lot of huge boond on fire and the children that are coming of age to prove their bravery and to pass into adulthood, they passed through the fire. It's all remnants of Canaanite culture and worship. They're passing through the fire of Molak. It's just modern, you know, it's all calling back to this, the cultures of this people. And then you go further north into Europe you have Crampus. It's the same thing. The center class correct me from called center class. Right, they do the same celebration with the demons and their bells and they're all desk like demons. They are all dancing little mini parades, abduct children and even the passing of the fire. Remember reading a passage. I was doing some research on Molk.
Speaker 3: And even the idea of they would have a giant statue with this bull headed animal and then deity and they.
Speaker 5: Would put coals in it.
Speaker 3: In it Molic sitting like this with his hands right, and then the kids people, the babies that were born in the summer in the winter, soals will sacrifice his kids can put them on his lap, they would die, so that you know, veget vegetation could like corner and all the other stuff that they would grow would grow in spring as a sacrifice for fruit.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: For food, One of the biggest sins, one of the most corrupted, corrupted things that we have to consume every single day is food. Even Jesus was tempted, but with food. So it's extremely important, bro, and I think deeply rooted with not only influenced, but the manipulation of your feelings and emotions and habits, and the lie covering another lie and covering another lie. And you look at, for example, Santa Claus. I think he lightly touched on this in December when when we spoke even Santa Claus and Christmas. You're looking at Santa Claus like, how the hell did we come up with Santa Claus coming down the chimney right and doing all these cultic rituals and the sock and the missiletoe and all that stuff. And you connected back to no one knows, No one knows. Oh yeah, I heard it because it was Coca Cola they were trying to promote. Yeah, okay, that could be one. What else then the Moloch thing. Okay, what else, what's up with with the sock? And oh, because they would buy children again, going back to kids and saving girls from prostitution and stuff. So it's like you never know what's the real root of it, and if you google it, you'll get ten different roots and it gets covered up with another lie in another life. So that's why he is the author of Lives bro the Confusion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we just had Valentine's Day, you know, and I was guilty. I never really, I mean I heard different theories and stuff, but I was like, man, I'm going to actually look into that this year and on it. Oh yeah, I did a little show on it. Man. Well it was wild. It was goes back to you know, ancient Rome. I mean it's kind of like that's saying, you know, all roads leader to Rome, and it was this ancient festival called loopre Kllya. Yeah, and it goes back to the brothers Romulus and Remus and the priests were the loopri Kai and they go to this sacred cave and this was the cave supposedly where the twins were nursed by the Loopa that's the sacred mother. The she wolf, and they would sacrifice a goat once again, these goats for purification, and then a dog for something else, for fertility, or no, wait a minute, it was the goat for fertility and the dog for purification. And then they would take the fur off the goat and cut it into strips, and then they would soak the goat's fur into the blood of the sacrifice, and then they would drink and drug themselves into a frenzy like Dionysus to become possessed by the gods. Then they would strip themselves naked and then run through the streets with these strips and beat the hell out of the women with these blood soak strips. And the women wouldn't run, they would beg to be beat with these strips because they believed it to bless their their womb with fertility and also their fields with fertility for the entire year. And then all the single women, whether you wanted to or not, your name was put into an urn and they had a lottery. Oh yeah, and all the single men with draw names and your name, your name was picked. It didn't matter if it was some fat, ugly dude that was a pedophile, and you weren't attracted to he drew your name.
Speaker 5: You were his for the entire year.
Speaker 1: A lot of this crazy stuff. Man, hey brother, thank you for having me. Manute. I love I love your your presentation, I love you voice. Man, you are definitely one of the most charismatic hosts I've ever had the pleasure of sitting down with. Man, you got the spit, you got the fire. One of these days I've broken You'll you'll rub off on me and I want it.
Speaker 5: I want it.