Speaker 1: Girls with robots and on the lobster Man.
Speaker 2: Day Boa.
Speaker 1: Foods, let's talk about two little robots.
Speaker 2: With the rollbots King Terry Nation every bone days.
Speaker 3: On.
Speaker 2: But what's up guys? How is everybody doing? Hi?
Speaker 1: But what's up guys? Yum, But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe? This act now after being debated by Bobby Nick overall in the land, yo, yea, but I want to say, I want to say thank you guys very much for.
Speaker 2: Mhm for young does no matter?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, good morning guys. How is everybody doing? How you guys doing?
Speaker 2: By the way, if anybody that does want to like and.
Speaker 1: Retweet the twee like, retweet the TLAE tweet, the tway tweet, the tree tweet, the way, the tweet the tway eight.
Speaker 2: H h yah yah. I hope everybody is staying safe today. Today's a great day. Today is one of those days where yeah, I guess y y yeah, But what's up guys?
Speaker 1: How is everyone doing today? I want to say thank you guys. By the way, if anybody that does wanna no, that's not the right one.
Speaker 2: If anybody that does want Holme on. If anybody that does want to.
Speaker 1: Check out all the places that we're on there you go, include our podcast platforms where a lot of our audio is up there. Listen to it. You might learn something. Shut up, you might learn something. You might learn something from stuff that we're saying because of who we have had on our show, uh, doctor Steve. You know, I've been working on some stuff behind the scenes to try to keep people.
Speaker 2: To come on and work with us. And it's who we are, and you know, it's what we do every day. You know, we're doing it. We're having it, you know, and and heck, we'll even try to be who we are. You know. The best thing in life is your family and your friends. A minute erle mis sections.
Speaker 3: Mhm er.
Speaker 1: Hope everyone is staying safe, but I hope everybody is doing okay this morning, this after, this afternoon, this evening, the whoa.
Speaker 2: Mhm yeah, you know what the thing is.
Speaker 1: The yeah, but I want to say thank you guys. You know, we have never I have never wanted to be mainstream.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another way for anybody that does want to check out one of our songs that we just did there you go. Yeah, may that what you said me live streaming. I was trying.
Speaker 4: I was gonna tell you, uh, I was gonna tell you that I was live dreaming. But hey, that's not the craziest.
Speaker 2: Thing you've ever done while I was streaming. I love you. What's going on, guys? I keep forgetting that the t is right there? And but what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? You know? I just want to say that I do appreciate everybody that supports this Channel nine. No fie. By the way, I just added the cat tree.
Speaker 1: Hey, gashes, gashes, every one of those gashes, gashes and.
Speaker 2: Gashes in the.
Speaker 5: In the US.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, he's gashes, he's in. Who's here? It's oh.
Speaker 5: Hi, guys.
Speaker 2: Over christ may still great.
Speaker 5: They got Christian Mayor doing the same cast Throwing Day and Chino doing the hot Water So on Monday this Thursday past he did a solo in the hot Water Football Store because Tino gots standing up comedy to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who, by the way, are what do you think about? Aaronim tur Morning Show?
Speaker 5: And then steel Toe's doing great, He's doing his best on the show. And Shoey owns the Shoey Network now let's call the Shoety Network. He does the Uncle Ego show. They get a few other guys doing their shows with Shoety on the the Shoety Network.
Speaker 2: What do you think about what Gino dropped the dime on Aaron? That that's what That's an odd thing all together her any plugs my.
Speaker 5: Social media, My bruse guy's at Frankie mcte. My ex foum for twitters at Frankie mct My trade's Frankie mcdeald in, my stances at Frankie mc d ninety four. In my Facebook is frank macdel in. My TikTok in my Instagram is Franking back d ninety four. My writer is frank do ninety four, My TikTok is Franked No. Ninety four, My twitch is Franking No. Ninety four, and my twitches and my clapper is Franking No. Ninety four. My chess Fanky an we CD one man from jail Stocks, Wolves and Lincoln is Franklin best stock yet on frank do you know? Said Take Culture podcast?
Speaker 2: Thank you, Frankie, You're amazing. You're amazing. Thank you.
Speaker 1: That was Frankie macde the Canadian's favorite weather man, showing up for one.
Speaker 2: For one.
Speaker 1: Uh but I did put a catcher on the on the list. But what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But uh, I want to say that I do appreciate everybody that that is here.
Speaker 1: Dum.
Speaker 2: I want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, doings for children? What's up gases? Guess's guess she's walking weeks?
Speaker 3: Mhm.
Speaker 2: You know you talk about it, you talk about it.
Speaker 1: I love it when you're when you're trying to do something the right way and someone is messing with you.
Speaker 2: It's not funny. By the way, if anybody that does want to do yeah, yeah fo no, yeah, yep.
Speaker 1: But uh, but I wanna say thank you guys very much. No, I just wanna say thank you guys very much.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: I love you guys. I love everybody elseers and through low hoody ooh.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Who yo yo yo. But I hope everybody is staying safe today and is y y Yeah, but you know what he has everybody ye nine not reason.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, alright, I'm gonna I'm gonna s d alright, I'll talk to you guys later.
Speaker 2: By guys,