Speaker 1: The Magnificent Montcules, starring Marty wolle.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: It's the Magnificent Molecule, the Saturday Night transcribed feature on NBC's All Star Festival of Comedy, Music, Mystery, and Drama, Brought to you by Adison, or Fast Relief from Pain of headache, neurritis and euralgia by RCA Victor world leader in radio, first and recorded music, and first in television, and by Chesterfield Always milder, better tasting, coolert smoking plus no unpleasant aftertaste. Before we hear from the Magnificent Molegule, let's hear from anison. If you suffer from pains of headaches, neurytus, and your algia, you should discover what many thousands have known for years, that anison brings incredibly fast, effective relief. Anison is like a doctor's prescription. That is, anison contains not just one, but a combination of medically proven active ingredients in easy to take tablet form. Probably at some time you've received an envelope containing anison tablets from your physician or dentist. Thousands of people have been introduced to anison this way. Try anison yourself the next time you suffer from the pains of a headache.
Speaker 3: Neurytis on your outler.
Speaker 1: You'll be delighted at how quickly relief can come. Anison is spelled anacin Your druggist has anison in handy boxes of twelve and thirty tablets and economical family sized bottles of fifty and one hundred for your medicine cabinet. Asked for anison today and now the magnificent Montagule life goes on in the Montague household Edwin, the magnificent Montague of Shakespearean stage fame. Today, thanks to his great shame of having to make a living in radio, his uncle Goodheart is just the shadow of his former self, and it's the loudest shadow you'll ever hear. It is morning, Lily, his wife is just getting up. Agnes, the Montague maid is singing as she sets the breakfast table.
Speaker 4: Oh, I was meant to wonder, was meant to round your and man did money? You never makes me feel at home. I was meant to wonder. Hold it, honey. If I stop now and never get the right key again, what's eating your honeyed will.
Speaker 5: Be up soon? You better close the window.
Speaker 4: Okay, Heaven forbid he shoul get a little fresh air in his lungs and come down with fresh air poisoning there. Now, it's the way he likes it nowhere. He must have been raised in a subway station an.
Speaker 6: As you know Edwin in this fantastic god is. He thinks sunshine and fresh air are unhealthy.
Speaker 4: But you gotta have a little air in this apartment just to circulate the dirt. I'm trt of kicking it around myself, Oh.
Speaker 6: Agnes, be serious. I'm a little worried about Edwin. He hasn't been looking well for the past few days.
Speaker 5: His face is pale. Have you noticed it?
Speaker 4: No, I haven't looked in his beard lately.
Speaker 2: I worried.
Speaker 5: I haven't told Edwin, but I'm having doctor Henshaw come by and look at him this morning.
Speaker 6: I also called the radio station to be prepared in case he can't do his Uncle Good Hut program.
Speaker 4: I hate to say it, but it'll be all right say talking about looks. Notice anything different about me this morning?
Speaker 5: Different? My hair, my hair, Oh my, Agnes, it is different. He went to the beauty pol yesterday.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I went down there with my club, the Unattached Girls at East thirty seventh Street.
Speaker 5: Where you go.
Speaker 4: It's a little beauty saloon on Second Avenue. They're wonderful. It's called Pierre and Maurice's Pierre and Maurice's. Yeah. But with my luck, I always get irving.
Speaker 6: Let me see, looks something like a feather cut that I think he took off a little too much.
Speaker 4: I had the same feeling when on the way home a guy whistled at me.
Speaker 5: Oh that's good.
Speaker 4: I thought so too, until he came up to me and said, hey, mister, how about a guy for a cup of coffee.
Speaker 6: No matter how you wear your hair, you still look wonderful.
Speaker 4: You know, honey. On top of being a wonderful actress and a wonderful woman, you're a wonderful liar.
Speaker 5: I certainly hope Edwin feels better this morning.
Speaker 4: Someone's looking for you, Chloe.
Speaker 7: Get the table, theady, Good morning, Good morning, Edwin.
Speaker 5: You feel all right?
Speaker 3: Of course I do.
Speaker 5: Your face looks a little drawn.
Speaker 4: And I'd hate to be the one who drew it.
Speaker 2: There have we melons for breakfast? Or is that Agnes's head?
Speaker 5: Please? Edward? And I'm worried. I don't like the way you look.
Speaker 4: After twenty five years. This is a fine time to notice it.
Speaker 5: You start badgering in get us a moment coming up?
Speaker 2: Now, let's not stop that again. One cough you come, Florence, nightingale.
Speaker 5: And when you look flushed and you tossed and turned all night.
Speaker 8: Well it was probably Agnes's cooking that tongue she served last night. Ooh, I can still hear it.
Speaker 5: Let's not go through the usual routine.
Speaker 6: First you fight and ran about not being sick, and then when you realize you.
Speaker 5: Are sick, you get frightened and refuse to get out of bed.
Speaker 2: Nons, I never felt ruck in my life.
Speaker 4: Here's the thermometer.
Speaker 5: Thank you. That doesn't open your mouth?
Speaker 4: Has it ever been closed?
Speaker 5: Open your mouth?
Speaker 2: All right? This is silly.
Speaker 5: Hold on your tongue and keep your mouth closed.
Speaker 4: That's right, Gee, it's nice and quiet. We should do this more often.
Speaker 5: Keep your mouth closed just a little longer and I'll take off. It's a moment.
Speaker 4: How are you ever gonna find it again? In that beard? It's like a needle in a haystack. Yeah, quiet, Edwin, Oh, this is fun.
Speaker 5: That's all right, Edwin. You can open your mouth, Agnes.
Speaker 2: One more crack out of you.
Speaker 4: It's open for traffic again.
Speaker 2: Call up one of the elevator boys. It's time to walk.
Speaker 5: Agnes quiet, Look at the thermometer. You're not normal.
Speaker 4: Was there ever a question?
Speaker 5: Agnes? Be quiet? He has one hundred and one temperature. His eyes are round.
Speaker 8: Now wait, if everyone will stop treating this sniffle like.
Speaker 6: An epidemic, Edwin, there's no sense in taking chances when you could, Agnes, when you get the door.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's doctor Henshaw.
Speaker 8: Doctor Henshaw, that butcher the They give me a fighting.
Speaker 2: Chance, Edwin.
Speaker 5: Don't you dare start with him again?
Speaker 4: Helenda?
Speaker 8: Hello, Agnes, well, quack quack quack. If it isn't doctor Henshaw, doctor Willie, why do you do this to me?
Speaker 3: There are thousands of doctors in.
Speaker 8: New York who haven't had nervous breakdowns from him, yet give them a.
Speaker 3: Chance, Doctor Edwin.
Speaker 5: Isn't well?
Speaker 3: They call someone else?
Speaker 6: Now, Edwin admitted, doctor Henchaw's always fixed you up.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have to give you in credit.
Speaker 8: Doctors with licenses couldn't do better, Edwin.
Speaker 6: Now, doctor Henchaw has been our doctor for twenty years. He's one of the most famous diagnosticians in New York.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's famous, you know that. Don't let him operate anymore. He keeps sewing himself to the patient.
Speaker 3: Ah, listen, Montague.
Speaker 8: Every time I treat you, you're up and out of bed in a week. I spend the next two months in the sanitarium. Will you kindly shut up and let me examine you a miserable caucus.
Speaker 5: It would be quiet.
Speaker 2: Let the doctor examine very well? Why we allow this animal vet to be our family? Doctor?
Speaker 3: Let me see your tongue, shall I say?
Speaker 2: Ah, a bow wall like the rest of your patience.
Speaker 8: For heaven's sakes, will you ask him to stick out his tongue.
Speaker 3: Please hold me back. I may be tempted to tear it out.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, young doctor Malone here.
Speaker 4: Ah, get that tongue. I've seen short of ski slide.
Speaker 3: Unbutton his shirt. I don't get my steposcope. This is silly.
Speaker 5: Unbutton your shirt. There?
Speaker 3: Oh, no, here we are what these are? My ears? I'll just put this end on your chair.
Speaker 8: There Oo, don't you ever warm those things up?
Speaker 2: Quiet?
Speaker 3: I want to listen to your heart.
Speaker 4: You'll have to find one first.
Speaker 8: All right, diagnoes, back to your slop pail. It will be cool now I'll look into this ear.
Speaker 4: Hey Jack, I'll look into his other air at the same time. I'll wink at each other.
Speaker 8: You give me some anti agnes injections, Montague, you have to get right to bed. I have a radio broadcast this afternoon, Edwin, get to bed, doctor, And I really said no, Montague, let's not start getting panicky like you always do a doctor.
Speaker 2: Don't be afraid of him.
Speaker 5: Into the bedroom, Edwin.
Speaker 8: Lily, don't go away, Montague. Don't fall apart on me now. I want to finish examining.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 3: Wait outside, Lily.
Speaker 5: I'll be right outside the door. Be brave, Edwin.
Speaker 4: How is he, Honey?
Speaker 6: I don't know. Edwin is so really sick that when he does ge so I think he just goes to pieces.
Speaker 4: You look pretty bad, even for him.
Speaker 5: Please don't kid might be serious.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, honey. Whatever it is, I'm sure he'll be over it in a hurry. What germ could stand being around him very long?
Speaker 5: If I didn't know, you were just as worried as I am about.
Speaker 4: Don't bet on it. Here comes the doctor.
Speaker 5: Doctor. How is he?
Speaker 4: Have you got anything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, doctor, doctor? What is it?
Speaker 2: Lily?
Speaker 8: He has the magnificent Montague has the measles.
Speaker 4: A measel, that's the kids.
Speaker 3: Nevertheless, he's got him, the doctor.
Speaker 5: Is it serious?
Speaker 2: In a few days.
Speaker 3: Here's a prescription. Yeah, he's asking for you. I'll not find this hafternoon.
Speaker 2: Good bye doctor.
Speaker 4: The measles. He's sure heading for second childhood fast before you know it. After every meal, will have to burp them.
Speaker 5: No, please, let's go into the bedroom and see him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't want to miss his usual deathbed thing.
Speaker 2: Edwin, Billy is it you?
Speaker 8: Yes, Edwin, come closer to the bed so I can see you.
Speaker 6: Oh, come now, Edwin. Doctor Henshaw just said it was the measles.
Speaker 2: What does that? But you know, Lily, hold my hand.
Speaker 5: Now, Edwin. The doctor says you'll be over written a few days.
Speaker 2: Lily, he can't fool me. It's the final curtain.
Speaker 8: Oie, silly, silly, Where is dear as?
Speaker 2: I want to forgive her? Agnes?
Speaker 4: Where are you right at your side? Camille?
Speaker 2: Oh is that you? Agnes? I thought it was a grim reaper.
Speaker 4: Now you see how sick he is.
Speaker 6: Edwind, it's only the measles, and you'll stay in bed a few days.
Speaker 5: I'll brighten up the room for you.
Speaker 4: You won't have to buy Tomorrow'll break out in a rash and brighten it up himself and be a wrapp again. Hulka dots.
Speaker 5: Agnes leave him alone, Lily.
Speaker 2: No let her go out. If I have to go, let me go the way I lived with Agnes hounding me.
Speaker 4: Alas poor Montague.
Speaker 8: I know him well, oh Lily, and please name? Would you remove this ghoul from my bedroom?
Speaker 5: Agnes? Please go into the kitchen now, Edwin will make you a nice break.
Speaker 2: Oh no, Lily, not Agnes's food. Now, what's the matter? Am I not going fast enough for you? Please?
Speaker 5: She'll make you a nice beef broth. Exe who's at the door?
Speaker 8: Okay, honey, Lily, I've tried to be a good husband to you. A still young and pretty. You find somebody when.
Speaker 5: You're being ridiculous. You only have the measles.
Speaker 8: That's what that quack said. How could I have caught measle? I haven't been anywhere, but this is apart from the radio station.
Speaker 2: The last time I was near a child was the day I got out of grammar school. Can't be measled, Lily.
Speaker 4: It's getting dark, oh, ed When you're impossible it's mister Spring and mister Zinzer from the radio station.
Speaker 5: Show them in this way.
Speaker 4: Boys, you may not recognize you. He's sinking fat.
Speaker 5: Come in, gentlemen, Well, well.
Speaker 2: Well, house up patient.
Speaker 3: He looks fine, doesn't listen there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, three boys.
Speaker 4: Full of vim vigor in the old pepper.
Speaker 8: Oh boys, it's just a brave front of masks, a shuttered body on a bettle p.
Speaker 4: What is it you've got?
Speaker 2: My mind?
Speaker 8: Hey, now that you mentioned and he does look a little batchy, doesn't he's in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he looks blutchy on it.
Speaker 2: Thank you boy.
Speaker 5: It looks like the liver to me.
Speaker 9: Now, I'll tell you what you do.
Speaker 5: Let's just spring. The doctor's been.
Speaker 4: Doctor, mister Montague, didn't the doctor tell you what you've got?
Speaker 3: I know what I've got.
Speaker 2: I just want to find out where I got it.
Speaker 5: Poor uncle, good heart.
Speaker 2: Nothing gets you down like being thick.
Speaker 4: I always say ok, thanks in the thank you.
Speaker 2: At least somebody around here has a little sympathy for I can sympathize with you. All right, alrighty, My house is like a hospital. I've been working like a dog getting meal marketing.
Speaker 5: My wife has it, my ten kids have it.
Speaker 2: Have what the measles? As inns are you moron? You idiot? You are hanging around me all week, coming directly from a measle infested house. I got the measles from you, But.
Speaker 4: Mister Monticue, I haven't got the measles.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 2: But you're a carrier, I am you are? How about that? Oh, my dear sins. If I ever recover, we're going to have a party. I'd like to use your head. We're having a tappy pool. Well, mister molecule, you have the measles.
Speaker 8: You can't broadcast your program this afternoon, Ringer, I'm at death's door. I know, I know, But missing your uncle good heart protest?
Speaker 3: That's serious to them?
Speaker 2: Boys? Doesn't my imminent departure mean anything to you?
Speaker 4: Going somewhere them at the margin.
Speaker 6: Since gentleman he has the measles, he can't do his broadcast today.
Speaker 8: Since still hear that he can't do the broadcast, ten million listeners are waiting to hear Uncle Goddard, and he won't be there.
Speaker 2: So why are you laughing? Laughing? It's just hysteria. My sponsor finds out, he'll go nuts. Boys, there's nothing to be done, But we have to do something on the program.
Speaker 8: We just can't have fifteen minutes of silence.
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 2: It may get us an award, and then these men are in a spot.
Speaker 4: Now we must try and help for honey. What is it, Agnes, Why don't you go on the air for him?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 8: Let's I'll buy that.
Speaker 5: That's pekery.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, Helen, radio, I formit it.
Speaker 8: But mister Montague, it keeps it in the family. A prave little wife carrying on for for stricken mate. It's so romantic, My wife, my wife, Lily boy, even radio never it'll help. No, Lily bad enough that I had to sink from the six medion stage to the depth.
Speaker 2: Of the radio.
Speaker 8: When I think of you being contaminated, No, I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: But she'll be great.
Speaker 4: That's what he's afraid of.
Speaker 2: Lily. It will ruin you. You don't know anything about radio. You'll sound terrible.
Speaker 5: But Edward, when you first went on the air, you didn't know anything about it, and you sounded wonderful, naturally.
Speaker 2: But Lily, I have talent.
Speaker 5: That does it. Gentlemen, to the radio station.
Speaker 8: Let's go to Lily deering your sick husband by hours a number this take care of you.
Speaker 2: I know my minutes are numbers, and I'll.
Speaker 6: Be back right after the broadcast. Now rest, you'll be ready to do your broadcast tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Hurry, we've got to get to the station.
Speaker 4: Here's your coat, honey.
Speaker 2: We have to get to the subway. Subway.
Speaker 5: We better take a cab, a taxi cab will be goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 4: Good luck. Honey.
Speaker 8: Wait, Lily, let me look at you for the last time before you were ruined by radio.
Speaker 2: Goodbye.
Speaker 8: Hurry, missus Montague, goodbye, mister Montague.
Speaker 4: Well, mister Montague. Here we are alone together at last. Make one wrong move toward me and I'll scream.
Speaker 2: Please angnes. I'm sick enough. My Lily gone lost in the quicksand of NBC.
Speaker 4: So I'll bring the radio from my room in here and we can listen to her very.
Speaker 2: Well, poor Lily. This will break her heart.
Speaker 4: It's breaking yours.
Speaker 2: Yes, my heart is broken, Lily, my wife and leading Lily.
Speaker 8: My opedia by Juliet by Porscha is now antique.
Speaker 2: Good heart.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you'll be back with a magnificent molecule in just a moment. But first you go winter Holder and his orchestra for OURCA Victor.
Speaker 3: My love is.
Speaker 5: Waiting somewhere for me. Bring back my love one.
Speaker 2: To me You Go.
Speaker 1: Winterhler steps into the RCA Victor spotlight with this new release Blow Blow Winds of the Sea. The folk tune flavor of his latest hit is reminiscent of Hugo's best selling Wide Missouri, and the flip side is a slow tempo ballad. Make Believe Land one record, two hits now available a record dealers everywhere. Ask for Blow Blow Winds of the Sea and make Believe Land You Go. Window Haller's newest recording for r C A Victor and now the Magnificent Matagill. As he lies home on his bed of pain, his wife Lily carries on in his place.
Speaker 3: On the Uncle Goodheart Program.
Speaker 9: The program has started, dear listeners, very sadness in Uncle Goodheart's little cottage on the sunny.
Speaker 2: Side of the lane.
Speaker 10: Uncle Goodheart is sick and like the sweet, kindly soul, the cheers. Uncle Goodheart's wife, Anti good Heart is going to carry on for our dear uncle.
Speaker 8: And here she is, brave, gallant, little Antique good Heart.
Speaker 6: Hello, dear listeners, this is Anti Goodheart trying in my own small way to give you that precious guidance and homey philosophy that only my husband, Uncle good Heart can give. In looking through uncle's mail bag with a silver lining, I find a letter from a man complaining about his mother in law. It is signed Suicide sand. In answer, I can only say, we must be tolerant. In the words of Porsche in Shakespeare's Merchant of Venice, the quality of mercy is not strained.
Speaker 5: It droppeth as the gentle rain from Heaven upon.
Speaker 6: The place beneath. It is twice blessed. It blesseth him, it gives in him. It takes tis mightiest and the mightiest. It becomes the throneed monarch, better than his crown. His scepter shows the force of temptual power.
Speaker 2: Hugness. Agnes is lily home.
Speaker 4: Yet not yet?
Speaker 5: Wasn't she great?
Speaker 2: Great? Great?
Speaker 8: This What a disastrous broadcast she mutilated our be love and Shakespeare from coast to coast.
Speaker 2: Are you kid, please nurse? It'll take me months to get my listeners back. I can practically here there are ten million dials. Switching over to just playing bill Well, I wondered, there she is ed Edwin. Where are you Where am I? She asked, I'm in left field for the Dodger.
Speaker 5: Where am I?
Speaker 2: Where am I shere? Oh?
Speaker 5: Still? Indeed, Edwin, did you hear the program?
Speaker 8: Yes, Lily, I heard all of it to the bitter end, and I was probably the only listener left who did.
Speaker 5: Well, what did you think of it?
Speaker 2: Lily? Is not for you? You just didn't have it.
Speaker 4: I don't listen to him. You are wonderful this.
Speaker 8: You're no Judd, Lily, even hiccups. You think it's the NBC Symphony.
Speaker 2: Well, I tried, Lily.
Speaker 8: It takes a personality the success on the afternoon program, and the housewives are listening.
Speaker 3: Now I have a sitting something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, big loud mouth Edwin's a big radio star, and you know why he's got the only voice in radio that housewives can hear over the roar of a vacuum cleaner.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just back under your rock, buddy.
Speaker 5: I thought I did pretty well. Someone to the dool I'll get it.
Speaker 8: Well, Lily, you had had jo laying it radio and you found it's not for you. Don't feel badly, dear, chalk it up to experience.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, sir, it's Springer and.
Speaker 8: Zenser, gentlemen, six majo, it was magnificent.
Speaker 4: It was ginger.
Speaker 2: Peaky, gentlemen.
Speaker 8: Telephone calls are still pouring in with congratulations.
Speaker 4: Here the new mar Perkins.
Speaker 2: You're great. Hello, gentlemen.
Speaker 3: Oh hello Monague, missus Montague.
Speaker 5: Here's what we're planning for you for tomorrow's broadcast.
Speaker 8: My shakepeare that sponsor says Shakespeare sells soap. Gentlemen, I'll do the broadcast of all Strange Enough I suddenly viewed papely healthy.
Speaker 2: You look terrible day in bed. We got your stript already.
Speaker 4: Just keep doing what kid did?
Speaker 2: What the discovery? Now listen you too? Will you be quiet?
Speaker 4: Down boy down.
Speaker 5: About the mark?
Speaker 2: What stop this foolishness. Foolishness, yes, delay foolishness. Don't let me turn your head.
Speaker 5: I won't, Edwin, and thank you for telling me how bad I was. It seems ten million people didn't think.
Speaker 2: So I've healty. My name is woman Lily. You have fallen into the trap. You are lost.
Speaker 6: I think I've just found myself, Edwin, for the first time I did something on my own and I were the success.
Speaker 5: The least you could have done was to thank me for helping you out.
Speaker 2: But Lily, you in radio, not.
Speaker 5: Acting like a baby.
Speaker 6: I happen to like radio, and I'm ready, willing and able to carry on the Uncle good Heart program as.
Speaker 5: Long as they need me.
Speaker 2: Oh that's it.
Speaker 5: Answer to the door, right.
Speaker 4: Okay, But don't start the next round while I get back. What a fresh.
Speaker 5: Edwin, don't start up.
Speaker 8: You're a sick man, my idea, and he could heart your career in radios over, gentlemen, good Heart as well. Hugo good Heart resumes his rightful place of the on microphone tomorrow.
Speaker 4: And when don't get up, here's doctor henshot.
Speaker 8: You don't get back into that bed, but I'm perfectly well back into that bed.
Speaker 3: And don't you dare let me catch you out of that bed for two more weeks.
Speaker 2: Two weeks. It's a plot. I see it all.
Speaker 8: Two weeks in two weeks, Handy Gonna Heart will be your household work.
Speaker 4: You can say that again.
Speaker 5: No, no, don't do it, but Edwin, I'm just doing.
Speaker 6: It for you for me, she says, don't be ridiculous, ed when you're jealous, Hi.
Speaker 2: The magnificent body you jealous of you? Lily? I taught you everything you know about acting.
Speaker 6: Yes, Edwin, And the most important thing I learned from you was never stop when you're going good and is anty good heart?
Speaker 5: I'm plenty good.
Speaker 2: I Villaine villainy. I have built a female frank and style in my own home.
Speaker 5: And you said I was no good. I'm gonna be anty good heart for the next two weeks. Now I'm going to enjoy every minute of it.
Speaker 2: Here's the Worrow script. Missus Montague, You'll be terrific. I can't wait. I cut cut tray, Lily, you won't I.
Speaker 5: Will now, please Edwin. I have a headache. Let me look at my script.
Speaker 3: No, no, wait, Lily, what is it to let me look at you? Your flux?
Speaker 5: It's just excitement.
Speaker 3: Oh Lily, get right into bed.
Speaker 5: Bed.
Speaker 2: What's wrong? Doctor?
Speaker 3: She has the measles.
Speaker 2: No, no, not poor and good heart?
Speaker 5: When you're impossible.
Speaker 3: Word quiet now, everybody out. Neither of them can leave this house for the next two weeks.
Speaker 8: Two weeks the program we have no one can good and we have no any gunner art.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen, give me that script.
Speaker 2: Nurse, where are you going?
Speaker 4: Starting tomorrow, five times a week, listen to your new radio favorite cousin Agnes.
Speaker 11: Oh no, here's the word from Chesterfield. Science discovered it.
Speaker 12: You can prove it no unpleasant after taste when you smoke Chesterfields.
Speaker 11: The biggest plus in cigarette history.
Speaker 12: Added to Chesterfield's world famous ABC's always milder, better tasting, cooler. Smoking Only chester Field gives you all that, plus the added pleasure of no unpleasant after taste.
Speaker 2: Science discovered it.
Speaker 12: The country's first and only cigarette taste panel reported that of all brands tested, only Chesterfield leaves no unpleasant after taste.
Speaker 2: You can prove it.
Speaker 12: Smoke a pack of Chesterfields. You'll find Chesterfields taste better while you smoke them and after smoking, no unpleasant after taste.
Speaker 11: The biggest plus in cigarette history.
Speaker 3: By Chesterfields Today.
Speaker 1: Listen again next week, friends to the Magnificent Mafagules Stirring Maffi Woolley, the Saturday Night transcribed feature on NBC's All Star Festival of Comedy, Music, Mystery and Drama, brought to you by Amison for past Relief from Pain of headache, Neurybis and Euralgia by RCA Victor, world leader in radio, first and recorded music, and first in television, and by check Esterfield, Always Milder better tasting, coolest smoking, plus no unpleasant after taste. The Magnificent Montague was created and directed by Matt Hyken and written by Matt Hiken and Billy Friedberg. Anne Seymour was Lily, Kurt Calton was Agnes. Also heard on tonight's broadcast were Kenny Delmar, Johnny Gibson, and John Griggs.
Speaker 11: Tomorrow Here a New Theater, and the NBC Symphony on NBC