Speaker 1: It's finally happening.
Speaker 2: I couldn't be more happy about it.
Speaker 1: This swiping sensation that's swimping the nation for another big fall season.
Speaker 3: It's time four the Pumpkin Spice Try.
Speaker 4: It is right?
Speaker 5: Why oh Lookris here, Hey, there's the hype mass.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rad got to be back. Did you see Alex in the hallway?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: It's insane a meeting. Guy hasn't had a meeting since last year October.
Speaker 5: During the show, It's time at this time.
Speaker 2: Well, listen, guys, you can tell that the excitement is genuine.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Pumpkin Spice Price is Right.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four, where you've been an actual punkin spic I'm available on.
Speaker 1: Retail shelves this fall season. Let's get some contestants on down here to come on and play the game. Here we go.
Speaker 2: First up, is it's looking like it's Billy Billy.
Speaker 4: Come on down, Bill.
Speaker 1: Billy, Oh Billy, Oh Billy.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be the first contestant on the Pumpkin Spice Price is Right.
Speaker 1: Thanks for coming on down, bro, Yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: Next up, is uh is it Eprin?
Speaker 1: Come on down? Yes, e Frind, I'm sorry, hype man I said ai I. Oh, that's said.
Speaker 4: I came up with that one, Eprin.
Speaker 2: Thanks for coming on down, dude. It's good to have you on the Pumpkins Spice Price is right today.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on for me. And last but not Lea's contestant number three today.
Speaker 3: Zoe, Come on down, Zoe.
Speaker 1: Hi, Zoe. How are you? I'm doing great? How are y'all so great?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Pumpkin Spice Price is right. You're gonna be bidding third on today's item. Okay, this is a real item that is available right now for the pumpkin spice season. Okay, well, let's find out about that item that is up forbids. Here we go, hype man, welcome back. Tell us about today's item up for bids.
Speaker 4: Well ride, Today's item is Planners Pumpkin Spice almonds.
Speaker 6: These carefully selected California almonds combined fessive fall flavors with a Satisfian.
Speaker 4: Crunch of nuts that you all know and love. Satis fay, I'm satisfiing satis statistic. I'm the one describing the product.
Speaker 6: Hey, currious almond is roasted to perfection and carefully does it with the right amount of real pumpkin, a dash of sea salt and fall spice, creating the perfect sweet and salty foul treat, and just one hundred and fifty calories per serving, this canister of almonds is perfect for munching all throughout the season. You know what they say, gang, that nut in your mouth always tastes nice when it's Planners pumpkins spice. It's a fifteen hours cancer of pumpkin spice almonds from the fine folks at Planners.
Speaker 5: Statistically, statistifying, satisfying, statistifiate, say crunch, say it correct.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, hype man, when you went for that nut in your mouth, I didn't know where you were going.
Speaker 1: Always tastes nice. Pumpkin spine.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: My grandma used to say that, All.
Speaker 2: Right, let's go with our let's go with our contestants here and let's figure out what exactly happening. Billy billy, billy, billy, Billy, billy billy billy. Okay, let's go on, here we go, contested number one, billy, what is your bid? It's a fifteen hours canister of pumpkin spice almonds from the fine folks that from the fine folks's fat.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I can't quite do it like that. What's your bid? I'm gonna go fourteen fifty, fourteen fifty. That sounds like a good bid man. Fourteen dollars and fifty cents, all right, thank you, Billy. Contested number two ephyrin what is your bid on.
Speaker 2: The the nuts, the nuts in your mouth? The fifteen ounce canister of pumpkin spice almonds?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say fifteen oh one. Fifteen oh one is his bid? Last, but not least, it's Zoe Zoe.
Speaker 2: What is your bid on the fifteen ounce canister a pumpkin spice almonds from the fine folks at Planners.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with seven ninety nine.
Speaker 2: She's going with seven dollars and ninety nine cents. Hey, hi, man, hey, Rod, help us out with this rod.
Speaker 4: The actual retail price of Planner's Pumpkin spice almonds is exactly seven dollars and ninety ninety cents.
Speaker 3: We got it on the nose with zoey ow zoey ow, zoey on the nosey Zoe on the noy, Zoe nosy go right enough, Zoe.
Speaker 1: Zoe, you got it? Yay I'll go right on the seven ninety nine. What's that bid? And she nailed it? What are you giving her?
Speaker 5: You are going to get the four pack of tickets, which prepasses to Monster Jam. Congratulations on winning the first Pumpkin Spice Prices ride of this season, Zoe.
Speaker 1: I'm so excited for you. Hype man. You can hang if you want. I gotta go. You gotta have a ruling. Ryan, were Roses today? Whoa hang on?
Speaker 4: I thought I was paying for an exclusive Yo, No, you didn't pay for that exclusive licens.
Speaker 1: You're kidding me. I didn't know you could just hop around on other stations on the Roses is Collin, that's slutty. There you have the Pumpkins Spice Pie is right,