Speaker 1: Welcome to the three stories versions of The Todd Herman Show. Story number one, federal workers are in shambles for being treated like regular workers. And story number two, some investigators say that there would be Trump assassin the one in Butler was not acting alone. Surprised. Story number three, there is a cartoon that calls to memory the twenty one Christians who are murdyerreed in Libya, and it's actually making progress in bringing young people to the Lord. We'll talk about this with the help of Bower Cupital Management. Now you're resgrated dot com and with God Almighty.
Speaker 2: The Todd Herman Show is one hundred percent disapproved by big pharma technocrats and tyrants everywhere from the high mountains of Free American. Here's the Emerald City exile God to her Man.
Speaker 1: Today is the day the Lord has made, and these are the times to which God has decided where shall live. I've been fired twice, and the first time it happens I really was actually not my fault. I worked at a pizza place, and I actually got recruited to work there. I think I was gu're still in high school, probably seventeen, and someone came into the pizza place where I'd worked and managed the kitchen, and they recruited me. It was bizarre. I didn't know you could do that. You go and see someone doing a good job, he offered them more money, and then you bring him in. And they did this, this family, and they were did the good family, very good family, hockey family they were. And one night I was late for a date and I was making dough and it decided that I would I would. I was tired of waiting for the dough mixer to slow down, so I turned off. I thought, what I'll do is I'll reach in and grab the dough mixer, and with my great strength stopped this thing from going further. And it was actually my left hand, that's what Nope, was my right hand. And I reached in and I grabbed the the thing and it kept going oddly and it all If I didn't succeed in pulling my hand to the side, it would have sucked my arm in and it probably would have torn my arm off. Luckily, all it did was cut my finger and severed the tendon in my finger. And I went to the emergency room and a doctor there actually said, hey, see how your finger won't move watch this, and he grabbed my tendingness and he moved because isn't that cool? That's super cool. I love that that. My finger won't move and you're making it's like a chicken leg got it. Got fired because it couldn't work, because they couldn't toss dough. No, probably I should have just gone in and tried to use my left hand. It sucked. I hated being fired. It's a terrible feeling. Second time I got fired was because I kept trying to get an outside sales job. I was in inside sales at a great family owned company. I wasn't grateful enough for that job. It was a good job. I was learning a bunch that they required that they're outside sales people have college degrees. I thought that was stupid and I was an arrogant jerk, and so I went and interviewed with the competition and I got I mean to work the next day and the manager brought me in a really nice guy named Stan, and said, you're fired. Oh, I guess the guys at the other label company. Yeah, he called me last night. Oh yeah, we've been friends for twenty years. Oh okay, And that really sucked. So I've been fired. I know what it's like, and at no time was the media there. I've had to fire people, I've had to fire people from media jobs. At no time was the media there. I've worked in radio for a little while and people get fired a lot, and often the radio stations just say things like nothing, They're just gone, Hey, what happened to those guys? We don't know. We just they weren't real people. They just so being fired sucks. And when the mockingbird media wants to make the federal firings a thing of special suckishness, there's a reason why they're doing this. So let's look at some of the ways that this has been portrayed, and the people are portraying it themselves. Will do this in just a second, rather than being fired from a country that will not allow them to practice healthcare the way they see fit. My friends who run renew dot Healthcare moved their practice, the actual application of their practice to the safest city in Mexico. Port of I r to Mexico. There's multiple reasons it's the safest city in Mexico. Whatever it has to do with the high mountains on one side and the ocean on the other, it's very difficult to get in and out save one one highway. That makes it really really bad business for the cartels. Then there's the seven separate police forces that patrol Port of Arta, and one of those police forces is just dedicated to tourists. Then there's the fact that the cartel that runs Mexico, the Family Cartel, has said in Port of Arta, if you attack a tourist, you're dead. They also have better fentanyl policies than the separate countries of Washington in California, the cartels have said, we're out of the fentanyl business. Bad business. So it's a safe place. And then the treatments are absolutely world class. If you're being told you're going to have to have back surgery, it might well work and your insurance company will probably pay for it. And then again it might fall apart and there might be follow up surgeries and it might not be the best for you. So are you willing to balance paying a little bit out of pockets or even a lot with an outcome where you are not cut open, there's no risk of infection, there's no physical therapy afterwards, there's no period of immobility. Well, that's what renew does with ethically gathered stem cells from placentas and umbilical cords in an absolutely world class lab, only one of its kind in North America. Try this. I know of someone who couldn't move their hands. Arthritis is so bad they couldn't move their hands. And after the stem cell treatment, not only can they move their hands, they can play musical instruments. So go to renew dot Healthcare and ask if they can help you. They'll tell you. They'll even give you the percentage chance of success. It's e n ue dot Healthcare. And it's only through the corruption of the American medical system, through the corruption of our government, that this stuff isn't allowed here r e n u e dot Healthcare. Here are some various responses. Federal workers have to being fired, and I get it, and just about everybody's been fired, and just about no one is told speak into the camera a little more loudly.
Speaker 3: Can you tell us what your message is toastor before walking here. I think it's really cool to fire people for poor performance, and they plainly high great toy that we've never had an issue with our performance, and we're doing work for the American Pablo, We're.
Speaker 1: Here for safety, and we're patriots. We love our country. That's why we're taking.
Speaker 3: These jobs that don't pay us. In the private sector. I'm an account I could get a private sector job tomorrow back.
Speaker 1: I've never been through a mass firing. Well, no, that's not true. I've seen massive numbers of people moved out of radio stations because twenty percent of the staff is fired. Watch that happen. It sucks. But on the poor performance thing, you're talking here about a government that poorly performs. You're talking about in real terms, a three hundred and thirty trillion dollar debt. In real terms, any CEO who came in to take over an organization that is structurally bankrupt every single month they have to borrow money to exist. Any CEO would come in and with the board do a mass layoff. It has to happen. If you're leaning when you should be firm, you'll eventually be cruel when you should be kind. So the mass layoffs have to occur to stop us from going over a fiscal cliff. And that lady might well have been a decent or even great individual contributor, but the government as a whole is failing, and the media cannot get enough of this stuff.
Speaker 4: You mail that came out wanting us to justify our jobs with five things we did last week was on Saturday night, and I was literally working on Saturday night to make up for all the distractions I had had the previous week, which came from the executive branch, and so I'm working trying to catch up on things, and then I get that email on top of it. It's very hard to keep your train of thought when you're getting threatened and harassed like that.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry that you you had to justify your job with five bullet points. That's unheard of. A new boss comes to town and there's some chaos because the new boss is taken over and the new boss would like to understand what you do for the organization. I could write down five bullet points that I accomplished right now this week in do it while I'm talking with you. Alice could do the same thing. Alice could write down five things he's accomplished in then an hour and a half. We've been in the studio together two hours today. I mean, we could go through the twenty five clips Alex moved in. He could say I moved one clip and then another clip. Hey, there's there's five clips. I moved in. I edited the clips. I've been adjusting the board for Todd because sometimes he speaks too loudly in the mic right touches it with his hand, and then I have to go through later and work and change it. So now I'm just giving Alex all sorts of job security. See what I did there, I'm giving my job security. There. Put that in the bullet points. Got your bullet point walking. It's not being threatened. When someone says, here's an opportunity to share some successes, it's utter resentment. And just again, try this in the real world. New boss comes in, you get your opportunity to have a one on one and you sit down and the bus says, you know, hey, well how long have you been at the company? And so you live in the area and this is new for you, and hey, tell me a bit about your job. Is that a threat? What it feels like a threat. But the media can't get enough of this, and they can't get enough of trying to tell stories with emotions. I don't remember any anyone coming to me in my two firings and saying cry more because that will help I really.
Speaker 3: Felt that people providing seaport and there.
Speaker 1: Your humanity around the world because it's the right thing to do. And that made me feel abound no matter who was going okay, so she was it. Usaid, oh, I don't know what to do, and I have cried every day. I think that that's all.
Speaker 3: I have a fifteen month old home and I'm looking at him.
Speaker 4: And thinking, well, what's this country that we're now living in and are.
Speaker 3: Doing work for the American public.
Speaker 1: We're here for safety, for services, trios. We love our countries. This is a count taking these jobs.
Speaker 5: I don't pay us in this private sector.
Speaker 1: I don't like have this one private.
Speaker 3: Second job tomorrow, but I care about this country and I want to be here.
Speaker 1: All of our networks is in the contrast, the U said contractor in DC, I don't know if there are jobs for security and thoughts a lot of people in ourfessional lives and rings and did the media go do this when, for instance, Gavin Newsom steals the family ranches of people in California because that just happened. Their families in California that have been given land leases to operate ranches, and Gavin news some stuff fit to go steal those because it's for the environment, don't you know. And this happens to be Chris Brey's written about this. It's called Point Where's National Park. It's on the seashore, so they've gone instead of these cattle ranches are very, very bad for the environment. It's killing all the children. The farts from the cows are killing bipock kids in Harlem. Oh I'm sorry, wait, that's natural that's the natural gas stoves in California's doing that. I always get that backwards. So what's going to go in their place? Elk ranch? But they're not going to kill the elk and elks don't fart. What Oh I see? Can we take that out? And oh show edit because it's the Okay, no, fine, fine, fin because you already accomplish your five things. Okay, fine, I'm not going to have you these six things. I was wrong. Elk do fart, but apparently their farts smell like freedom, an apple pie and Gavin Newsom's hair. It's not not the media's job to take a situation like this and put pure emotion on it without putting some context. Any CEO who came into an organization that has to borrow money to existence, has had to do that with no foreseeable way for paying it off. When it's core duty, which is to defend this country, is being jeopardized by our debt payment. The interest in our debt will soon outstrip what we can spend on our military, the core duty of the executive branch and the military to defend us. Any CEO look at that and go, wow, we won't even be able to make our core products because we'll be servicing debt or structured bankrupt. There has to be cuts, and the biggest way to cut, unfortunately, in an organization like the federal government is people. And yes, I do pray that this is an opportunity for them to lean into God and for them to experience what it's like for God to provide. I didn't hear any of them say that that they trust in God to provide. God tells us, you see the sparrows in the field, certainly you're worse more than a pharaoh a sparrow and loo kai Father buy these values of the sparrows. He can provide. He cannedy does, but first he needed to be part of his family, not for the common blessings. But for the fall one blessings story number two. This is going to shock a lot of people. It's an incredibly shocking thing that will surprise and stun you and couldn't be more shocking. And before I shock you, let me shock you with this. There is some corruption going on financial markets seriously, and also, don't let me stun you with this. If President Trump gets what he wants out of the economy, we're a dominant energy exporter. We no longer are using other people's energy. We even are doing micro nuclear. President Trump brings manufacturing back. Apple is being forced to start to make products here. Car makers are being forced to have to make them here. If this actually works out, our economy could blossom and your retirement account could benefit in ways unthinkable if your retirement account is set up to take advantage of that. But if the empire fights back and wins, such as this corrupt judge who's discovered it's illegal for bosses to fire employees, if that boss is named Donald Trump, then the economy goes a whole other direction, because if the empire wins against this populist movement, the empire has one and you can still have a successful retirement if you're set up for that. Does that sound like the same retirement account? It can be if you're using proper risk managements and in my mind, active management of every portfolio you have, which can reduce for his can volatility. And now maybe you do this all on your own. If so, you are far smarter than I am. Financial stuff makes my head bleed. My friend Zach Abraham, on the other hand, the chief investment officer Bolwock Capital Management, loves this stuff. He's a dude that when you go to dinner, know that at some point or another, the charts are going to come out. It happens every time we go to Jenner. He pulls out a briefcase, lifts up a chart. Sometimes he puts it up onto the wall so we could all look at it and enjoy it, even people in the restaurants who aren't part of our party. And that gets up and teaches because he loves this stuff. He's doing a free live webinar coming up Thursday, March twentieth at three point thirty Pacific. It's called the First one hundred Days. You can think of this as a Department of retirement efficiency for your retirement he's going to talk about risk management. He's going to talk about the rapid changes what they're likely due to the economy. He's going to talk about his long term outlook for twenty twenty five. Is going to fully reveal a bulwark Capital management is always looking for ways to lower cost, lower risk and give your retirement as much upside as possible. Have I mentioned this is free? It is, but you have to register to attend. So go to Know Your Risk radio dot com. That's know Know Your Risk Radio dot com and register Investment advisory services offer through Trek Financial LLC and SEC registered investment advisor. Investments involved risk and are not guaranteed past performances and guarantee future results Trek twenty five. That'sh one three seven. So some investigators have been looking into the Butler attempted assassination of President Trump, and this is what they've learned. A veteran private investigator from Erie, Pennsylvania, was hired shortly after the fateful July thirteen event at the Butler Rally took a look into cooks, into crooks. This is the alleged killer or attented killer by a private client told the Post he believes a criminal network was operating with him at the time of the assassination attempt and is still in existence and still wants to kill President Trump. Doug Hagman, whose team of six other investigators have been working the case for months and have interviewed more than one hundred people, said they also conducted extensive geofencing analysis of cell phones and tablets not belonging to Crooks that were found with him at his home, at the rifle range where he took target practice, at the rally at Bethel Park High School, where he graduated in twenty twenty two. We don't think he acted alone, Hagman told the Post. This took a lot of coordination and my view, Crooks was handled by more than one individual, and it was used for this assassination attempt. And I wouldn't preclude the possibility that there were people at the rally helping itself. This comes from not theb dot com. There's already a lawsuit, a local lawsuit filed locally contending that the police there helped with this, helped make the assassination attempt possible. Representative Clay Haggins has also been digging around on this and investigating Cook's assassination attempt for months, and he's not seen Hagman's defensing data, but downplay their significance. He told the Post he believes Cook's acted alone, but there was no and there was no conspiracy. However, he also said the FBI continually obstructed the investigation. Why and on what basis do you say he acted alone when the FBI will not give you help with the investigation. But Higgins admitted that admitted that even after months of his grand their blue on the ground research, including exhausted ballistics examinations, trips to FBA headquarters in Quantico, Virginia, and lengthy conversations with high profile Pittsburgh law firm representing Crooks's parents, he has only one theory. He thinks Crooks must have been on some sort of prescription drug that made him, in Higgins' word, go crazy. This is representative Higgins. His teachers have a different view now. This psychotropic stuff and attempted murderers, these go hand at hand on all too many occasions, and of course they're not releasing that data. One of his teachers said this, Xavier Hammond at Crooks and Commuter Technology classes at Steel Center for Career and technical education for two years. Told the post he was my little buddy. I just didn't believe it when I heard it. Tom was the quirky, funny little guy who also loved to excel in class. When he was finished, he'd always go back and help his classmates. He was very intelligent. I don't think he set out to kill the president, han't said. My guess is he messed with the wrong individuals about what they were going to do, and it was different from what he thought it was going to be. Anyone planning to do this would leave some sort of breadcrumbs. But there's nothing, no paperwork, no itinery, no even him going to websites to research unless someone cleaned up the data path and the data trail. Who gave him the devices that he didn't own. Why was he allowed to walk around with a rangefinder literally measuring the shot that he was going to attempt to take and well took and didn't hit. Why was he allowed on a rooftop? Why did three officers leave their posts? The first one was sick, didn't show up for work that day he was sick. The second one needed to go to the bathroom real bad, so he left his post to go Pee just says this was about the time the president was to take the stage, but he forgot his card key and he couldn't get back into the building. So the third federal officer, who was right above where Crooks would lay, went out to get his buddy, but darned the stink of luck, he couldn't get back into the building on time either, and the refusal to take the high ground the water tower. The theory that there were people helping this come off is an easy one to believe with all the helpless kids seemed to get in terms of having devices he didn't own and being allowed to walk around clearly planning to shoot someone. The good idea to dig further into the help he did get, at least on who gave him the devices. Let's not forget the contacts within Washington, d C. Not mention this report story number three. There's all sorts of ways to tell stories, and for young people, one of the best ways to tell stories is in cartoon form or sort of comic form. And there's a short film that honors the twenty one Coptic martyrs were killed by ISIS in Libyan twenty fifteen, and the film is animated in the style of coptic iconography is producing collaboration with the global Coptic community and a team of more than seventy artists from twenty four countries, and they did a good job of telling a story that people need to understand what it means to be a martyr. I'll show you this in a second. There's been a lot in the background of the Irish people, in fact, a lot of martyrs in the background of the Irish people to fight for independence. And I don't wally on that continuum in the regards to the troubles and prior to that, the fight for independence. I know where I stand on this. I can guess where my friend Tim Krukshank, who's the founder and CEO Bone Frog Coffee stands. He's a Celtic background. We indicate he probably stands on the side of the Irish. In fact, I know he does the Irish true blen and comes with a beautiful bag. It has a Coptic cross that honors the Lord Jesus Christ and also the fighting spirit of the Irish people. Tim, of course, is a retired Navy seal eighted three deployments on our behalf. Every bag says God Country team. It's only this one with the cross. This is a very unique blend of coffee to celebrate Saint Patrick's Day and also obviously to celebrate our faith in the Lord Jesus. Limited time you can get this. Got a Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd. That's Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd to get ten percent off your first purchase fifteen percent of subscription coffee Bonefrog Coffee dot com slash todd. This is part of this film on the Coptic Christians, and this form of storytelling is really really effective with young people.
Speaker 6: In the early twenty first century, Isis begin a reign of terror and attempts to cleanse North Africa of Christians. One of their favorite Egyptian Coptic Christians. Twenty fourteen, Isis captured seven Coptic Egyptians and they were making their way.
Speaker 1: Home to Egypt.
Speaker 6: A week later, Isis rated the housing complex where the Egyptians had been staying, capturing thirteen more Coptic Christians.
Speaker 1: Didn't watch the video, obviously, it's more. It's more it's harder for you to understand. But as one of the terrorists is taking the Coptic Christians, he sees in the rearview mirror the image of the Lord Jesus Christ. And incidentally, Jesus has been appearing in the dreams of people in the Middle East in unbelievable numbers. It's now an everyday affair that our missionaries over there meets someone who's Islamic who comes and says, Jesus has been coming to me in dreams. And that's every day we hear about this now and people choosing to say, teach me about Jesus. So that's very, very significant.
Speaker 6: Back to this film, any Coptic Egyptians were gathered together in an underground prison.
Speaker 1: Snapping pictures of them iPhones, some of the pictures of the real men.
Speaker 6: There was some confusion regarding Matthew from Ghana. He had been captured in a separate rate, and when Isis tried to let him go, he insisted he was the same as the Egyptians. There God with his God with Matthew, the group became twenty one.
Speaker 1: He chose to stay. He could have walked outra the Lord of the Lord Jesus.
Speaker 6: The reason with the Christians. Some of the men were offered money to deny their faith, but it was of no use. The man wouldn't be moved.
Speaker 1: Thus the journey of torture began. Loved the cross show in the background, and just deny your faith and all this connect that's the point of all this suffering. Jesus said that we will be hated by all because of my name. Well, but the one who endures the end will be saved. Yeah, I mean be saving Nazarene boom rifle butt to the face. The reason this is such a good idea is because young people consume information in this way, in a different fashion. The young guys I work with. This is just like the stuff they watch, and it has the feel of fiction, and yet it's so real. I love the fact that cartoons make it more fictional, therefore a little less scary, but also a little easier to get the image of Jesus Christ in front of them and the faith of these men. Right, we face prosecution in this persecution in this country, but not like that. It's so fascinating because in the history of the Bible, the harder the abuse against Christians, the more faith seems to bloom and grow. It's happened in China. It's happened in so many countries where they've tried to extinguish the church. Remember, Jesus Christ said in regard to Peter's confession that the Lord Jesus was in fact the Messiah. He said, it's upon this confession that I build my church, and the gates of Hades shall not stand against it. And he meant his church, by the way, not just churches that call themselves Christian, because that actually mean something. And back to this film.
Speaker 6: The Christians were forced to wear orange jumpsuits as Isis filmed them walking along.
Speaker 1: The beach of the shadows swing of a death bird.
Speaker 6: At times, Isis saw strange figures walking among the Christians. Some of these figures held swords, others were black, and still others were riding horses.
Speaker 1: They look like angels from relations.
Speaker 6: Three different times. The third time the men were brought to the beach were the last. The men walked looking toward the sky, and they didn't say a word except the prayers to God.
Speaker 1: So they submitted same way Jesus Christ submitted. They didn't scream, they didn't resist, and the terrorists were seeing clearly. Let's describe there angels on horseback and angels in the sky surrounding these men, and the angels were watching and witnessing, and God saw every single event, and he knew everyone's heart and everyone's motive. And Jesus might weep right now, almost certainly did, but he comes back as judge. And at that point it's not the weeping Jesus. Let's finish this off.
Speaker 5: So in action all prayers is due to Allah, the song and Mighty and made blessings and peace upon the soil, film as in mercy.
Speaker 1: To all the world. Interspersed old people.
Speaker 5: Recently who have seen us on the hills of Usham and on that explain chopping off the heads that have been carrying the corossed looking for a long time.
Speaker 1: Poll would spike against Slam and Muslims. And today we're on the south of Rome, on the line of us. Now Olibya, real men about to die, bravely knowing that Jesus Christ welcomes them. And they did a good job of showing worry in the terrorists cartoon terrorists eyes, and they forced them in down on the ground. They should their heads face the same way, and the nice poised Yes, Jesus, this says Lord forgiveness, and they.
Speaker 6: All died with the name of Jesus on their lips. On February fifteen, twenty fifteen, isa Is published a five minute video showing the behitting of the Christians. The act was condemned by Muslims and Christians alike.
Speaker 1: No, that's one thing they got wrong. It was not condemned by Muslims and Christians. There are all too many Muslims who cheered for them, because it's a false faith. I consider it satanic. You will know them by their fruits. There have been a lot of people who've used Christianity to create great evil, and it is in non alignment with what the Lord Jesus taught. It's non alignment with a New Testament which has very very bloody scenes in it, very bloody facts from a different time, from a time where Jesus, where the Lord Jesus had not yet come, and God had said, go conquer these people because they're an affront to me. And then when Lord Jesus came, he taught something about a new age, love thy enemy, pray for your enemies, and he showed absolutely perfect submission as he went to the cross. If we believe anything Jesus said anything we think he did or know he did. And know this that those men, my judgment, went straight into his arms, because in his perfect justice, he has the ability simply to say welcome home. And I bet they were greeted there by Jesus himself, and he probably said something along the lines of well done, my good and faithful servants. And they stand now in eternal peace and love, while the people who did that, unless they repent to their false faith, and the murderers will have eternity to think about the decision they made that Dan in the beach. This is the Todd Hermann Shaw. Please go be well, be strong, be kind, Please make every effort to walk in the light of Christ.