Speaker 1: Something you should go time out for. Something you should know. Brought to you by Genesis gooldr dot com. That is also something you should know that you can put your retirement plan on the gold standard Genesis Gold Group. They are the only IRA backed by physical gold and silver. Learn more. I get a free gold and Silver guide right now at Genesis Gold ire A dot com. Excited to visit with Kelly Hansen from Foreigner. They're going to be in Sue Falls on August twenty eighth, and Kelly, We're excited to have you guys.
Speaker 2: Here, excited to be there. This tour is going great. We're having a great time.
Speaker 1: And you've been with Foreigner now for like twenty years and getting out in front of an audience of thousands of people every single show, that's got to be just like one of the coolest things ever.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, there's others a little bit of.
Speaker 1: Pressure too, But when you guys get on stage and you do your thing, you just you do such a great job, you'd never know there's any pressure at all.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, you know, my job is is the way I look at what I do is I'm a performer, you know, and your job is to go out there and give everybody an escape from reality for a little while, you know, and make everybody have a good time like any performer would. So it's not just being a musician, it's also being.
Speaker 1: A performer absolutely. And again, the show that's going to be in Sux Falls, you guys have got some wonderful people joining us. So it's Foreigner and Styx and John Waite, every one of them on their own would be an amazing show. But it's all three and one night at the Denny Sandford Premiere Center. It's going to be a one heck of a show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When we were put this together, I didn't realize that it had did ten years since we toured with six and so that was really cool. And there's such great guys, and the vibe is so good backstage with John Waite and Stix, and I think that translates to a good vibe on stage and that makes the whole thing not only much more fun and comfortable for us, but I think it's good for the people come to the shows as well.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And you can tell when when you guys are on stage, you can tell you all enjoy working together. And again, like I said, the three different groups together performing together on this twenty twenty four summer tour. You've you've got a lot of stops. I was looking at the list. We're excited to have you in Soux Falls, but you've been all over the place.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And we're also touring outside of this summer tour, which is a live nation package tour with Sticks and John Waite. We tour before that, we tour after that. We're doing a residency in Las Vegas in late October, so early early November. So we've been touring nine months a year for the last twenty years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, What is the best part when you're out performing? What is the very best part of what you get to do being you know, a member of Foreigner and going from show to show and sold out crowd to sold out crowd. What's the best part of that? Is there like a thing that's the best about that?
Speaker 2: Taking a cold shower after one hundred degrees show, that's.
Speaker 1: That checks out? That's good. And again, you're gonna be in Sue Falls here real soon. I'm looking at the date is the twenty eighth of August, which it's hard to believe, but that's just around the corner. And if people would like tickets, there's still a few tickets available to purchase, and we've got a few tickets that we're giving away as well. So we're almost done with our contest Sonny radio dot com. If you haven't signed up yet, I encourage you to do that, and again we are excited to have you in Sue Falls next week.
Speaker 2: Yep, thank you, gutt, thank you so much, and we're just blazing along. We're having such a great time and I just want to encourage everybody to come out and have a good time with it.
Speaker 1: Kelly, thank you again for your time, sir. Sure you got it again, Kelly Hanson with Foreigner in Sue Falls on the twenty eighth of August. If you'd like, tickets are available right now and you can register to win a pair. We've got just a few pairs left at Sonny radio dot com. And if you'd like to buy a pair, if you go to that same exact page, there's a link to click and purchase tickets. You can do it all through that same exact link Sonny radio dot com.
Speaker 2: You should know.
Speaker 1: Something you should know is brought to you by Genesis Gold I R dot Com. Put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Get a free gold and silver guide now at Genesis gooldr dot com